PDA

View Full Version : Forex made easy for everyone.

manakhan
2013-03-18, 11:12 PM
Forex made easy is as simple as you would want it to be.Forex is the commonly used term for foreign exchange.Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies.that,s why i like this market and give from many money.:good:

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-19, 12:04 AM
yes its easily for uneducated people and educated can do very easily so this game of luck not more education and knlwge can be matter if you have luck then forex will suit you and forex other wise that can be dangrous for you

adnan_aziz
2013-03-19, 04:34 AM
forex trading business se hum apni life ko better kar sakte hain aur ye bat thek hai kay jo trader bhi iss business main patience rakhe aur iss business ko step by step learn kare tou woh iss business main after learning better earning kar kay apni life ko better kar sakta hai.

ummey
2013-03-19, 09:18 AM
Yes, it is easy for the uneducated and educated people can very easily, so the fate of this game and more importantly Education knowledge If you are lucky then you can be dangerous for currency exchange and otherwise it may be a case

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-19, 09:31 AM
Forex made easy can be as basic as you'd need it to become. The foreign currency market is global market and based on some estimations is as thirty instance nearly as large the employee turnover of the US equity markets. Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies.

haney
2013-03-19, 09:34 AM
forex is made easy for everyone, easy to join and take a part, easy to access, and do exectution for their trading
and now, the obligation as the trader, we have to learn and practice with simple and easy too, not make it become somthing complicated and at last we are trapped on bad situation and the problem become our parts,

salman shafqat
2013-03-19, 09:46 AM
Every work in this world has its advantage and disadvantage similarly Forex has also advantage as well as disadvantages. It made those people easy who are well known to it and have the proper knowledge with experience. Forex is not easy for all type of people. Forex has a specific mod of business like online business.

rafimh
2013-03-19, 09:46 AM
forex is made easy for everyone,because forex ek asa business hai jo hum logoko life easy karti hai.isme win or loss donohi raheti hai.ise business me hum log bohot taka kamati hai.day by day hum ek easy life lead karti hai.so we told that forex is made our life easier then any other business.

barkiman
2013-03-19, 09:51 AM
yes, I've felt comfortable with the forex. Forex has made a change in my life. I never thought again to work in the formal sector. because I can earn money easily from home, no longer need to work to the office from morning till evening.

roufsarker10
2013-03-19, 10:00 AM
Forex is a great way to making money at home.Its trading system is so easy.Everyone can feel easy to trade with Forex..I feel very comfortable to do trade with Forex.It is make our life so easy.I just love Forex business.Thanks.

Mahmud 24
2013-03-19, 10:04 AM
actually forex trading is not a easy business it is very risky and difficult business for everyone. so every trader must be try hard work and more practice for learn and earn. so i think it is not a easy task for everyone.

hafi1199
2013-03-19, 10:09 AM
maery khyal main forex passy banany kay lay aik bohati achi jagha hay ya aik aisa system hay jo app kay living statendered ko bohat zadha up kar skta lohay aur ap kay lay zadha mushkal be nai hay bus app pahly is ko seakh lo samj lo aur phir is main kam karo ya bohat easy hay.

bisha01
2013-03-19, 10:16 AM
easy for a forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for jojoba now all man goods for a work forex now all man bets income money for a jobs now goods for a work join a forex work now fast all man ..

Muayad
2013-03-19, 11:58 AM
if forex is easy for everyone then why it is so hard for me,i have never do a hard business like forex before,it needs a large amount of emotional control and discipline,and it needs also a great extent of dedication for it.

yasir15
2013-03-19, 12:01 PM
ji haan aap ne sahi kaha k forex trading ne logon k liaye asaani paida ker di . ab log forex trading per part time ya full time job ker saktey hain.

Habib Ahmed
2013-03-19, 12:37 PM
forex is a great business in that business every one can earn money online at home.their is no restriction of time and place we can do this business part time and if we are free than we should do this business as fulltime.

sarfraz
2013-03-19, 12:53 PM
Forex tab hi every one k liy easy ho sakti hai jab tak app trade k bary mein kafi knowledge gain na kar saken aur es mein ager hum ko forex k bary mein kafi pata hoga knowledge hoga to hum ko forex mein trade karty huay easy hoga aur ager hum forex k bary mien nahi janty to es mein hum mushkil hi hogi.

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-19, 12:56 PM
I think Forex made easiness for everyone to understand the business. It is a place where we learn and got much knowledge about business.

realhaasn_00
2013-03-19, 01:40 PM
Forex is the easy business for m the other business because it start very easy and you can tared any time from the any where. There are many facilities for the us and gives the many trading time.

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-19, 01:43 PM
yes, Forex bht easy way ha money earn rkny ka. but is ka aliy ap ko FOrex ko achi trha learn krna ho ga. phr hi apk ko FOrex easy lgy ga. jo koi bi isy achi trha learn ni kry ga us ka aliy Forex bht difficult ha. . .so, phly FOrex ko achitrha learn kr ly us ka bad ap ko kbi bi koi bi problem ni ho gi.

ready586
2013-03-19, 01:53 PM
Indeed, it is easy for this uneducated and also prepared people can effortlessly, and so the destiny of the online game plus more importantly Schooling understanding For anyone who is fortunate you may be risky pertaining to fx and also normally it can be an incident.

dipok45
2013-03-19, 01:54 PM
Currency trading produced effortless is really as basic because you'd probably require it to be. The forex market place is actually global market place as well as dependant on many rates is as forty instance nearly because large the actual employee turnover with the US ALL money markets. Foreign exchange may be the getting and the promoting connected with foreign currency inside twos connected with values.

shimul88
2013-03-19, 02:20 PM
Forex is a good job. Forex is a great way to making money at home.Its trading system is so easy.Everyone can feel easy to trade with Forex..I feel very comfortable to do trade with Forex.It is make our life so easy.I just love Forex business.Thanks. ......

sultan1
2013-03-19, 02:22 PM
yes forex trading bohat easy hai har kese ka liye bohat he acaha aur asan hai bus thori se mehnat aur exprince aki zarorat hai .

chupchap
2013-03-19, 02:26 PM
Of course, it can be easy for this uneducated along with informed persons can easily very easily, so the destiny of the sport and more important Education and learning knowledge If you are happy you'll be able to end up being hazardous regarding foreign currency exchange along with otherwise it usually is an instance.

mustafain
2013-03-19, 02:30 PM
yes dear forex is very good for earing and we can earn from it by giving some time to it and it is great and we can use it as part time and it is very helpful for me and earning from is great as compare to other online business.

akbar196
2013-03-19, 02:31 PM
bahie kisi bi kam ko kurne ke liey zarori hey ke pehle aus kam me knowledge orr experience hasil kia jay.ais liey hamein forex ko easy bananey ke liey zarori hey ke ais me experience hasil kia jay.demo me practice ki jay.forex news ko follow kia jay.

projetofmadrassa
2013-03-19, 02:33 PM
Yes am sure for that Forex trading made easy for everyone because with Forex trading we think that it is very easy to become quickly a rich man without more investigation just because Forex trading is the best business in this world.

mahbub_a13
2013-03-19, 02:37 PM
Yea, it truly is eastern side for your uneducated and informed folks could super easy. The fx market will be global market and according to several estimations is as large the supervisor. Forex carries a specific feelings connected with enterprise. I feel really cozy to do deal with Forex.

banmut
2013-03-19, 02:46 PM
Yea, it truly is eastern side for your uneducated and informed folks could super easy. The fx market will be global market and according to several estimations is as large the supervisor. Forex carries a specific feelings connected with enterprise. I feel really cozy to do deal with Forex.

run forex should be accompanied with a good knowledge about forex trading because forex is a business with a very big risk, so if we can not master forex properly of course very difficult to be successful in this business.

sam9296
2013-03-19, 02:55 PM
yes forex is really made easy for everyone as there are many sites and many people who are helping the other biginners and they are getting benefit from other traders.

akash01
2013-03-19, 02:57 PM
easy for a forex work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a forex work and best way income money for a jobs now everyone join a forex work and best income money for a jobs forex.

Sudeb
2013-03-19, 02:58 PM
Of course, it is extremely straightforward for people with no knowledge, instruction, and is particularly simple to generate a game connected with chance, knowledge as well as knowledge may possibly, should you be blessed, then the trade charge will be right for an individual, as well as trade different wise will be. dangerous to suit your needs.

Shuvo Ajoy
2013-03-19, 02:58 PM
Yeah everybody can make money from forex business and can make their life so easy. If we can trained us perfectly with forex education and control emotion in trade we will also be able to make huge amount money from forex market.

vallen
2013-03-19, 03:22 PM
Forex made easy is as simple as you would want it to be.Forex is the commonly used term for foreign exchange.Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies.that,s why i like this market and give from many money.:good:

I think in this job I will be able to use this trade safely and could make me be able to do this safely trade in the long term once sir
whereas if I'd use the forex market this well then I'll be able to do the other activities that my time is useful

nisat12
2013-03-19, 03:28 PM
sure it's very easily intended for uneducated folks along with prepared can do simply and this game involving fortune not more knowledge along with knlwge could be subject should you have fortune subsequently currency trading will accommodate you along with currency trading other clever which can be dangrous in your case.

sobiaali
2013-03-19, 03:29 PM
The fate of this game and more importantly education knowledge if you are lucky then can be dangreous for currrency exchange and other wise it may be a caselarge the employ turnober of the us equity markets foreign exchannge is the buying and the selling of foreign exchangee in pairs of currencies.

sohelml02
2013-03-19, 03:30 PM
100% right. its easily for uneducated people and educated can do very easily so this game of luck not more education and knowledge can be matter if you have luck then forex will suit you and forex other wise that can be dangerous for you.

noman079
2013-03-19, 03:35 PM
without a doubt it's quickly for uneducated people and also intelligent is able to do simply so this video game involving chance no more schooling and also information may be make a difference for those who have chance and then foreign exchange may suit you and also foreign exchange additional smart which might be harmful available for you.

karam
2013-03-19, 03:43 PM
He said, is really very ignorant, easy any situation related to practical problems of foreign students without knowledge of men and always significantly educational information of women can be harmful, if not serious if it is. And a nominal limit transnational Vanguard value currency Forex trading.

liton005
2013-03-19, 03:56 PM
It can be feasible for the uneducated and intelligent people can certainly simply, to ensure the fate in this online game plus more importantly Schooling know-how For anyone who is lucky then you can definitely become risky intended and in any other case it could be a case.....

samat
2013-03-19, 03:56 PM

by trading in forex we will benefit from there we realize berbaai desires, and from there we can also conclude that forex trading is to make us happy

sohelml02
2013-03-19, 03:57 PM
definitely its easily for uneducated people and educated can do very easily so this game of luck not more education and knlwge can be matter if you have luck then forex will suit you and forex other wise that can be dangerous for you.

Ch Naqqash
2013-03-19, 04:02 PM
Forex has also asset as wellspring as disadvantages. It made those grouping easy who are healthy celebrated to it and soul the prissy knowledge with experience. Forex is not wanton for all type of fill. Forex has a fact mod of acting like online commerce.

razibferdous
2013-03-19, 04:02 PM
Yes, The idea put in at home for its uneducated ALONG WITH informed anyone will probably very easily, thus ones fate of this game AS WELL AS additional importantly Education knowledge if you are lucky after that You may be dangerous pertaining to currency exchange ALONG WITH otherwise The idea can be a great case

quran77
2013-03-19, 04:06 PM
Forex is a good currency business.Forex made easy can be as basic as you'd need it to become. The foreign currency market is global market and based on some estimations is as thirty instance nearly as large the employee turnover of the US equity markets. Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies.thanks................................. ...........

Mas
2013-03-19, 04:08 PM

in this trade I think is very difficult sir so in this trade I will be able to use me this way so that I can win every trade position anywhere I want in the trade that I will open
in the trade I could have I would have won in a position that would make me trade well

greener
2013-03-19, 04:18 PM
Yes for is made easy but i must say that it is only easy for traders who have take their time to learn and understand how to trade forex successfully. Forex is easy and can make anybody who is ready to work successful and i can say lots of traders are making easy money from forex.

champy
2013-03-19, 04:18 PM
i think now forex is easy just because of the investment and we can invest some less money in the market and then can get some good more money. the thing is that we should have the excellent analysis to have the good trades.

saqibazmat908
2013-03-19, 04:20 PM
yes___ jin k pas to forex ka knowledge hy on k leye to ye work etna asan hy k har koe ghar baithey he buy sale kar k earn kar raha hy.. or kuch proffesional member jo forex ko etna jan gaye hain k enought earning kar rahey hain just knowledge k thought.

a.k
2013-03-19, 04:23 PM
forex is the great and good and best an huge online business so here many traders are learn well and get good earning in short time so forex so its also a money making machine but its not that thing just join forex and get good earning without any working so if you learn well and working hard then forex is very easy for you and you get good success in forex trading,,

Babar chatha
2013-03-19, 04:23 PM
yes forex market main hamare lye buy and sell karna buht easy ha. hum jab chahen market ko dekhte hoye buy or sell kar k apna profit hasil kar sakte hain. is k lye humen koi run nhi karna parta.

amlan
2013-03-19, 04:28 PM
Foreign exchange created uncomplicated can be as fundamental because you'd want it to be. Just about every function these days provides the advantages as well as problem in the same manner Foreign exchange in addition has advantages as well as disadvantages. That created people uncomplicated that are well-known into it and also have the right know-how having practical knowledge. Foreign exchange isn't easy for almost all type of persons. Foreign exchange carries a particular mod associated with enterprise similar to online business.

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-19, 04:30 PM
not everyone can be easy in forex just people who want to learn and try to be told forex easy and friendly to him therefore seek convenience that you think is easy and good.

sumon8
2013-03-19, 04:34 PM
easy for a income money for a forex work now goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a jobs forex work.

hafizjawad
2013-03-19, 04:35 PM
yes forex made easy for everyone and it is very easy to educated people.
educated person knows rapidly than that of uneducated person.
simply you can learn alot if you work hard and properly

zindabazarcity
2013-03-19, 04:36 PM
Of course, it is extremely straightforward for people with no knowledge, instruction, and is particularly simple to generate a game connected with chance, knowledge as well as knowledge may possibly, should you be blessed, then the trade charge will be right for an individual, as well as trade different wise will be. dangerous to suit your needs...best of luck.

vizioit
2013-03-19, 04:38 PM
Yes you are right that forex is a world wide business and it can make easy to everyone but for this business we need a lot of knowledge and experience and learning about this business is not possible for everyone. I think forex is good just for educate persons just Educated can earn in this business.

A.G
2013-03-19, 04:41 PM
Forex made easy is as simple as you would it to be. The foreign exchange market is a world wide market and according to some estimates is almost as big as thirty times the turnover of the US Equity markets.

shun01
2013-03-19, 04:55 PM
forex is a easy income money for a jobs now all better for a work man an betrothed income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work forex jobs.

m.asifali
2013-03-19, 04:58 PM
forex is the easy way to earn money in the short of time for the everyone everyone done his work on the forex and get money to the easy and short way it is to everyone.

Mehboob Khan Alyani
2013-03-19, 04:58 PM
Jab inssan ko uss ki zroorat ki chez mil jaye to uss ki life easy ho jati hai. Money is moost imortant thing in life. iss ko hasil krny k lye mehnat ki zroorat hai jo ap kisi bhi treeky sy krty hain. aj kal internet say bht loog waqif hain aur bht time pass krty hain. agr forex sath main chala lain to earning to bht easy hai..

sokal
2013-03-19, 05:01 PM
Of course, people without education, without effort and knowledgeable, good luck with this video game means that you can easily learn and good luck if you have, then a person might be in your situation and additional knowledge question of compliance smart Forex dangerous.

aidilburhan
i believe forex is not just buy or sell,,, may be there's only 2 of that option in our daily trade,, but the reason why you decide to enter the market as a buyer or a seller is alot more complicated,, as for me it takes a good analysis and buying or selling for me is not as easy as tossing the coin to decide when to buy or sell :)

Dameneye
yes its easily for uneducated people and educated can do very easily , so this game of luck not more education and knlwge can be matter. if you have luck then forex business will suit you and forex business other wise that can be dangerous for you. Forex made easy is as simple as you would want it to be.Forex is the commonly used term for foreign exchange.Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies.

Looser
2013-03-19, 05:03 PM
we all know the meaning of forex, but i do not think that the forex business has become easy just because we know the meaning of the word forex. My dear friend, i want to tell you that the name that you choose for your thread is not sutable with the content of the thread.

Dameneye
2013-03-19, 05:05 PM
forex business is made easy for everyone, easy to joint and take a part, easy to access, and do exectution for their trading.
Every work in this world has its advantage and disadvantage similarly Forex has also advantage as well as disadvantages. It made those people easy who are well known to it and have the proper knowledge with experience.

Ch waqas
2013-03-19, 05:06 PM
Yes dear forex bohat he simple hai or yeh her kisi k leye hai or lekin is per sirf wo kam ker k profit hasil ker sakta hai jis k pass knowledge or experience ho or yeh us k leye bohat easy ho ga forex is good business in all over the word.

eh6fctn
2013-03-19, 05:06 PM
G han forex ak bohat acha business hai or hr ak k liye bohat easy hai . Is ko as part time or full time join kia ja sakta hai or thory wakt me achi earning ki ja sakti hai . koi b shaks 24 hours me se ksi b wakt is pr work kr sakta hai or achi earning kr sakta hai .

akshy
2013-03-19, 05:08 PM
yes of course forex made easy for everyone. forex ek profitable business he. forex se ham apny hard work practic or experience se best profit gain kar ke achy pesy kama sakty hen or apni life easy bana sakty hen. forex sab ke liye kafi helpfull business he...........

affan676
2013-03-19, 05:12 PM
I think Forex is a good job.Forex made easy can be as basic as you'd need it to become. The foreign currency market is global market and based on some estimations is as thirty instance nearly as large the employee turnover of the US equity markets. Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies.good luck.........................................:(... ................................:)................ ..........................................;)...... ..........................................:yahoo:

jawadjutt
2013-03-19, 05:12 PM
I am of the opinion that Forex is easy for those who make it easy and to become successful in Forex you should learn to stay away from greed and this is the biggest factor makes you lose in Forex and the biggest factor for profit is the proper management of capital and of course, remains the FX of the best ways to profit and the best ways to lose

ronybd
2013-03-19, 05:15 PM
Yes, It is simple to its uneducated AND ALSO informed people will very easily, therefore the fate regarding this game AND additional importantly Education knowledge if you are lucky next You can be dangerous pertaining to currency purchase AND otherwise The item can be an case

bia
2013-03-19, 05:15 PM
it is easy for this uneducated and also prepared people can effortlessly, and so the destiny of the online game plus more importantly Schooling understanding For anyone who is fortunate you may be risky pertaining to fx and also normally it can be an incident.happy earning all

arfin01
2013-03-19, 05:18 PM
forex is a easy for a work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs goods jobs.

asifanayat
2013-03-19, 05:20 PM
Forex aik acha business hai eis mein earning kafi achi hoti hai eis business ko samjhna kafi mushkil
hai leikin naumkin nahi hai ager kisi ka forex mein acha experience hai tou wo acha earning kr sakta
hai our ous k liye forex ko samjhna kafi easy hota hai

muntasirnasser
2013-03-19, 05:23 PM
Forex could be the getting and the selling regarding foreign currency inside frames regarding stock markets.. Anyone can easily sense simple to buy and sell along with Forex trading. I feel really comfortable to try and do buy and sell along with Forex trading. It can be help make our own existence so simple. I recently appreciate Forex trading small business.

ay3253
2013-03-19, 05:25 PM
g haan jahan tak mera khayal hai forex trading business sy humain kafi benifit hasil hota hai kiun k forex online buisness hai is liye hum forx ko ghar beth kr bhi join ker skty hain or forex sy knowledge or earning dono hasil kr skty hain forex ny hmari life ko easy bna diya hai i love forex trading.

prince53
2013-03-19, 05:27 PM
Yes, forex made easy for every one but it is no for all type of public. Forex is easy for those people who are well experienced about this business platform.

ezzoo
2013-03-19, 05:31 PM
Forex market is very profitable and also market fun all you need to enter this market is to learn good and then it becomes this market is very easy for you just all you need is several elements if they are present you could check a lot of profit, such as learning and Capital Managementin a good way and not greed

mudassirhameed
2013-03-19, 05:34 PM
Forex made easy is as simple as you would want it to be. Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies. For example you buy US dollars and sell UK Sterling pounds or you sell German Marks and buy Japanese Yen. Why are currencies bought or sold? The answer is simple; Governments and Companies need foreign exchange for their purchase and payments for various commodities and service

kanka8888
2013-03-19, 05:39 PM
Yes it is 100% right thinking that Forex treading made easy for every one if we can learn about this business step to step because successful Forex treading need much learning. I think Forex treading is a smart business and it is very easy for anyone.

alfa3
2013-03-19, 05:49 PM
Forex made easy can be as basic as youd need it to become. The foreign currency market is a global market and based on some estimations is as thirty instances nearly as large the employee turnover of the US Equity markets. Thats some amount to gnaw on. Forex is the popular phrase for foreign currency. As you ought to comprehend the fundamentals of how this currency market works, a man who wants to purchase the forex market.

terajana
2013-03-19, 05:52 PM
every person who takes the risk would be like to be able to do forex trading, and they will hope to get a lot of money from this business.
anyone will be able to easily understand how to trade forex, and already many sites that can give us an explanation of this business.

umerfr9
2013-03-19, 06:06 PM
yeah sure.... Yes, it is easy for the uneducated and educated people can very easily, so the fate of this game and more importantly Education knowledge

mahabub27
2013-03-19, 06:09 PM
Forex made easy life because Forex is very easy to do and every people who are analyse the market can do Forex business easily and earn money easily so it is make every ones life very easy.

sofol2
2013-03-19, 06:11 PM
hi gus,

Fore x made easy for everyone.

Fore x made easy is as simple as you would want it to be.Fore x is the commonly used term for foreign exchange.Foreign exchange is the buying and the selling of foreign exchange in pairs of currencies.that,s why i like this market and give from many money.Thanks...................................... .

beautifulrose
2013-03-19, 06:13 PM
This is not as easy as We do other risk free business. We can do this business just by following the rules and regulation and can make easily profit.

metic1
2013-03-19, 06:18 PM
This is not as easy as We do other risk free business. We can do this business just by following the rules and regulation and can make easily profit.

yes, I agree with you that this business is not easy for everyone, only those who have the knowledge and experience that can make trading easy, but for beginners who are new in the business will be very difficult.

Cinta
2013-03-19, 06:35 PM

very true sir if we are going to use this forex market then I would be able to do this trade better
with the forex market then I will be able to use my trade has become more secure and better in every way I sir

nipa8888
2013-03-19, 06:35 PM
Yes forex treading made easy for every one because forex treading is a very easy business for everyone. Forex treading is a very smart business and it can make up any life easy simple and successful.

affan11
2013-03-19, 06:36 PM
I think is a good job.Forex is a great way to making money at home.Its trading system is so easy.Everyone can feel easy to trade with Forex..I feel very comfortable to do trade with Forex.It is make our life so easy.I just love Forex business.good job............................................... ...........

freepeng
2013-03-19, 06:37 PM
forex is not easy for anyone even people who are very educated though certainly have a lot to learn if you want to plunge into the world of trading, although an economist also require direct practice that made him in making money in forex trading, if only relying on the theory it would not mean nothing in forex trading. The most important is the theory that accompanied the practice

rijve
2013-03-19, 08:18 PM
yes Forex is very easy way to earn and it made every ones life very easy and you can earn easily and you just start this business with just 100 dollar and earn money and you can trade there as you want .

forex blaster
2013-03-19, 08:28 PM
Currency trading is a great organization and everybody to remain eBay coming from anytime with world. Forex made easy is as simple as you would want it to be. The foreign exchange market is a worldwide market and according to some estimates is almost as the biggest market of the world.

rupam3700
2013-03-19, 08:51 PM
no doubt it is connected easily to the uneducated who are willing to do just this game with happiness not more training, as well as the knowledge is usually a problem that must have good luck in the following Forex go well with you, as well as Forex trading additional meaning may be a debtor, to suit your needs.

adnanraza
2013-03-19, 08:58 PM
Dear forex trading mein nahi samjhta k her kisi k leye easy hai yeh aik aesa business hai jo sirf un k leye easy hai jin k pass is business k bare mein knowledge or experience ho bqi sab k leye bohat he mushkil hai or wo is per work nahi ker sakte hai .

fari
2013-03-19, 09:00 PM
forex is not that simple as it appears to be, there are lot of things that you need to understand its tactics. it is a difficult and very tricky job and the proof is that not everyone can make good money through this platform.

shafiqlifter
2013-03-19, 09:01 PM
forex trading is very easy to understand if any body want to learn it so if you want to learn forex trading so firtst start demo account to learn then open real account and then get paid.

ghulam88
2013-03-19, 09:06 PM
Yes forex eay ha earning make karny ka lea kio ka ya bohat bara business ha earning karny ka lea ia ko sirf wohi kar sakta ha jo isy janta ho jis ko is ka knowledge
ho aur is ka experince ho aur usi ka lea ya bohat easly ha.

asomma
2013-03-19, 09:17 PM
Forex is not easy work, but it is a work needed a big effort in order to reach the goal, but many people think they can earn millions with ease and without any fatigue and this is a big mistake them lose

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-19, 09:20 PM
Yes of course because Forex trading itself easy to learn and we can got knowledge and experience from available and easy way and there is a place where we can learn so much is demo account so if we can learn better then we can start our business and earn better income which our life can easy.

kamrul74
2013-03-19, 09:31 PM
yes, i think Forex trading is easy for every body like as a part time or full time jobs,it is very helpful for student as a part time job,it is not very heard to trade in Forex,we trade in Forex by sell and buy order,we trade five day in a week,when we face problem,we solve this problem by forum,so it is easy to get money by proper learning Forex.

shafiqlifter
2013-03-19, 09:33 PM
if you want to learn forex trading it is very easy to under stand and you can easily learn forex from different sites forum and also use demo account so start trading.

brownfx
2013-03-19, 09:37 PM
Should you be blessed then you can be unsafe pertaining to fx along with usually it may be a case. This foreign exchange industry can be international industry along with determined by a few estimations is really as thirty instance just about because big your employee turnover on the US value marketplaces. Foreign exchange seriously isn't straightforward for many sort of folks. Foreign exchange carries a certain mod connected with business like web business.

zeeshan1
2013-03-19, 09:54 PM
yes this is very easy job and very helpful for improvement of knowledge of marketing of currency ups and down situation on currency of every country. every person done this job educated or uneducated its make life wonderful.

casio
2013-03-19, 10:17 PM
every person who takes the risk would be like to be able to do forex trading, and they will hope to get a lot of money from this business.
anyone will be able to easily understand how to trade forex, and already many sites that can give us an explanation of this business...Thank you very much.

mahat
2013-03-19, 10:28 PM
Yes.
I think Forex can change anyone life with in a short time.
We know that Forex is global online trading center in the world where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.
It is quick way to earn more and more.

mithun94
2013-03-19, 10:30 PM
sure, We have sensed more comfortable with the particular forex trading. Forex trading provides produced an alteration within my living. My partner and i by no means considered once more to be effective inside the conventional market. due to the fact I could build an income effortlessly from your home, will no longer must perform for the business office coming from morning hours right up until night time.

jibon1210
2013-03-19, 10:39 PM
Of course. Forex made easy for everyone. Because, It is a highly benefit the business. We may be a little too easy this business can earn much more. The life much easier in the world. The forex trading that make it easier to earn money on the internet often. The reason that Forex made easy for everyone.

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-19, 10:42 PM
yes forex forex main easy for every one even chaild can do forex easilly so home woman can also participate in forex activites and forex understing material u can find from internet very easy

Saher Abbasi
2013-03-19, 10:45 PM
forex is really easy for everyone no difficulty in it. we can use it simly like we do chat on other social sites. but here our time does not go waste but we can earn and also learn.

nobel99i
2013-03-19, 10:47 PM
Yes, Forex made easy for everyone. Anyone can involve in this business. he just need to a little bit study to earn profit. As the whole system is like a game anyone can quickly and easily understand this business.

silaahamed88
2013-03-19, 11:00 PM
Forex is the very easy for the every body it is not right because uneducated people can not understand about the Forex market with the very clearly so there are some different.

yusmandono
2013-03-19, 11:01 PM
actual forex is not easy, we are obliged to understand first about forex before we work on forex trading ..
great risk also make a mental trading beginners become weak and out of being a trader ...
for it takes passion and hard work to become an expert trader.

ranaasad782
2013-03-19, 11:03 PM
yes bro ofcourse we can do trading easily now a days because demo account makes trading very easy we can do trading on demo account and get knowledge about forex trading and about forex market which is very good for everyone

faisal786
2013-03-19, 11:05 PM
itna easy na len forex ek buht bra network he isko achi trah read kren is say apko buht faida hoga ...
ye ek trading markete he jaha ap log apna paisa invest krta hen or knowledge base trading say acha profit bnaty hen....

casio
2013-03-19, 11:08 PM
yes Forex is very easy way to earn and it made every ones life very easy and you can earn easily and you just start this business with just 100 dollar and earn money and you can trade there as you want ...good luck.

hi01
2013-03-19, 11:12 PM
Forex is the very easy work for the every person because forex starting has no problem because it's cost is the simple. Forex is the very work for the every body.

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-19, 11:12 PM
Yes, forex made easy for those which want to busnis not for every one. Becuze everyone do'nt know about forex. Aor mien ye busnis apny lie aor un k lie. Jo ye busnis karta hien, ye comfortable hien. Thanks to post

arslanbhatte
2013-03-19, 11:23 PM
I think this is true that forex is made for every one because forex is for every person and every person can do trade with forex and can earn huge profit in daily basis also forex solves our every problem and fulfills our every desire and wishes so i m very happy with forex also i m thankful to forex because forex is enough for me.

shahshafiullah
2013-03-19, 11:27 PM
forex is the world wide online business it is easy to work every one can work from there home place but they should have little knowledge in english or hindi.

basit.online
2013-03-19, 11:28 PM
it depends upon traders,kuch traders k liye forex bht easy hai kuch logo k liye forex bht hi mushkil hai ku k forex trading agar sahi sy knowledge gain karo to koi masla nai hota lekin agar knowledge na ho to phi bht masla hota hai

offlinetrader
2013-03-19, 11:31 PM
Forex dealing managing is a good job. Forex dealing managing is a great way to making money at home.Its managing strategy is so easy.Everyone can experience easy to company with Forex dealing managing..I experience very relaxed to do company with Forex dealing managing.It is make our life so easy.I just really like Forex dealing managing company.Thanks.

peaukey
2013-03-19, 11:41 PM
yes it is.you can make changes in your life by trading in forex.educated people can learn it easily and star earning.before trading,always move your eyes on forex market.

pm1pm786
2013-03-19, 11:43 PM
forex sb ka liya koi asan way nahi hay ya bohat riski hay or har koi is may profit nahi kama sakta ku kay ya bohat hi mushkil work hay or study or information kay bagair ap is may kamyab nahi ho saktay or forex ma trading mushkil hay but jo forex say mutalk experience rakhta hay wo forex ma kmyab ho sakta ha or forex us ka liya sutibal hay or ya good business hay for every one

tapuu
2013-03-19, 11:50 PM
Yes the forex made many things for the people. In the forex trading people are learning about the internet and internetnational trading system. Forex tech us the relation between currency . It gives us financial support and the money helps to gets good and easy life for all people.

asad7444
2013-03-19, 11:53 PM
jee han forex trading se kafi log apney garelu halaat ko behter ker rahy hain. aur forex pr sakhet mehnat kerna chahiye ta k aap munafa hasil ker sakein.

zaibshah600
2013-03-20, 12:01 AM
forex is easy for every one and it provide many facilities to the people,,, change the mind set of the people and i specially suggest forex those who have surplus amount and they have a chance to risk and can multiply their money,,, forex is a crucial way to earn quickly with attention and hard work,,,,

carl341
2013-03-20, 12:04 AM
Yes this is really true..... forex made easy for every one. Any one who is rich or not can join forex without any hesitation. And many people join forex without any experience. Thank you so much.

ikhsan
2013-03-20, 12:06 AM
Dear Brother, I think forex can make our lives easier, forex business is a lucrative business. if we have been successful in forex business, we can realize our dreams. forex business can also be a job for the unemployed.

musharaf8844
2013-03-20, 12:14 AM
Learning forex is so much easy. You can find too much materials on different websites. And you can also read ebooks for forex which can get from websites. Plus thousands of brokers offers you to practice in demo. By using demo you can increase your skills for forex. So Forex is easy in learning.

sofeenevu
2013-03-20, 12:41 AM
Yes, absolutely right. Forex is design in very easiest method so that any one can learn the basic trading system very quickly and thus can join the real market after gathering some knowledge.

mohsinkhan3988
2013-03-20, 01:30 AM
yes for make something easy and i think when the forex gives the money than we cannot take a step back in forex because addict that business

medo
2013-03-20, 01:33 AM
Forex market a large shopping mall, is the exchange in general, a very large global market, about 3 trillion U.S. dollars a day in this market they are trading, and influenced by this market news and world events

Red Hat
2013-03-20, 01:37 AM
Yap. Thanks to Forex we can be and we have made some money out of it. This Forex thing is very helpful for those who are studying. Actually as students we can earn some good money and spend those money on our education. And the special thing is, we can spend our free time with Forex which will pays you. You can make it worth your free time by spending on Forex.

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-20, 10:06 AM
forex made easy for everyone ye its true it is not very difficult or not very complicated as you people precive but its difficult to learn the art of success in forex if you achieve this target then u are successfull at all time

shapla8888
2013-03-20, 11:20 AM
forex treading is a very easy and smart work and it is open for all. I think only Forex treading can make up our life easy simple and successful because at present forex treading is more advance and fast business for making money .

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-20, 12:10 PM
bikum beshuk ye kam boht ashan tu hai karne ka muger ye muskil be hai ager es ko sekha jae aur es par uboor hasil ho tu na app kamyab tu us time hoge jub app ki earing hon ge ager app loss main he ja rhe ho tu kase kama sakte ho app easy banao es ko

manzoorgujar
2013-03-22, 10:21 PM
yeh bat to hy keh forex aek asan taryky sy insan ker sekta hy. or is main time ki pabandi ni hy. ap ka jab g chahy or jab fursat mely ap forex main kam ker sekty hain. is sy behtar or is sy asan or kon sa business ho sekta hy.

dip
2013-03-28, 06:49 PM
Forex is very good business for all and it make every ones life very easy because it is a online business you can do it even you are at home and do this business as a part time business.

rijve27
2013-04-26, 06:27 PM
Forex is very simple business here any trader can earn money easily to invest there a minimum amount of 100 dollar and they become a good trader if they try to learn more about Forex business and earn money unlimited.

irfan31
2013-04-26, 06:30 PM
Forex jo hai wo weasy bhi easy hai koi itni muskil nhi hai aur agr ap dyhan sy kro to ap apni life ko aur bhi easy bna skty ho due to forex.

iffigondal
2013-04-26, 06:33 PM
yes forex bhot easy hay as main ap ko thori si mant krni parti hay pher ap as say big earning kr sakty hou os say ap ki life chang hou jati hay forex as kam hay jo ap gar main bht k kr saktay haey or as ko woman b kr saktay haey

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-04, 10:10 AM
g bilkul. forex har field k logo k leye usefull he. chahe wo job holders hon, students hon ya phir house wives hon. :0

lutfun
2013-05-04, 05:37 PM
yes Forex is very easy way to earn money and here very easily any people can earn money and become a good trader to do this business.

samdanihossain
2013-05-04, 06:42 PM
yes Forex is very easy business for every one any trader can do this business with just 100 dollar and earn unlimited money in Forex.

laljawahar
2013-05-05, 02:44 PM
forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.or kuch time demo account ma kam karha or or fire aap ko real account ma kam karna ho ga.agar hum ko knowledge nahi ho ge to loss ho ga.

munni
2013-05-06, 05:06 PM
yes Forex is very easy business for all here all people can earn money easily and they can do this business easily and even any time they can trade there so Forex made life easy.

lisan
2013-05-06, 05:07 PM
Though all the pain and the hardness what and go through always makes as who are the best of the best and that is what keeps going business there is ambiguity in this business it is the biggest source of income as well as learning.

lemonkhan
2013-05-06, 05:09 PM
Forex often so far, if you indicate an easy. The Forex market is an international market and the promotion of equity markets, some estimates thirty cases almost a turnover of the United States giant. The Exchange, it is that when they buy and also exchange currency pairs.

Tanzil
2013-05-06, 05:10 PM
Indeed their quickly with regard to uneducated people and also educated are capable of doing very easily and this sport of good luck less training and also knowledge may be issue when you have good luck then forex can fit people and also forex additional sensible which might be dangerous available for you in this business.

max8810
2013-05-07, 07:49 AM
Forex is made easy for every one. Forex has also advantage as well as disadvantages. It made those people easy who are well known to it and have the proper knowledge with experience. Forex is not easy for all type of people. I jest love Forex business......................

tromtrom
2013-05-07, 05:23 PM
I think that forex is not easy and not difficult also depend our personal nyang forex mentradingkan itself, imagine if we are trading forex with confidence sometimes even much loss we will not be discouraged and continue to learn to improve loss that we do, while those who do not learn of loss he created is the one who will receive continuous loss.

fxearner
2016-01-04, 03:03 PM
forex ke business ko easy to keh he nahi sakte hai,ye business hai jo bahut he mushkil hai,yahan par achhe se learn karna bahut he jaroori hai,agar yahan trader sabb samajhkar kaamm karta hai to wo uske baad he yahan achha kar sakenga..

nur5564
2016-01-31, 10:42 PM
dear tarder the forex is a very good in the forex trading adn you have to work hard in order ot ebcoma good atrder so be agood atrde rand then you are going to learn alot form the tradings so be agood atrde r

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:36 PM
forex is made easy for everyone, easy to join and take a part, easy to access, and do exectution for their trading
and now, the obligation as the trader, we have to learn and practice with simple and easy too, not make it become somthing complicated and at last we are trapped on bad situation and the problem become our parts,

zohaib1
2020-03-06, 05:47 AM
My opinion Forex is not easy job it is very tough job so so it is basic need of every trade before starting any trade must get a good knowledge of their trade basics without knowledge you can not be good with market same as other trade in Forex market also need knowledge and experience to judge the market trend in proper way after learning a good knowledge you can be able to get a good profit consistently so never think that Forex is a easy job it is very complicated and very risky business.

raheel001
2020-11-03, 06:08 PM
What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
Hello guys if a person is beginner then What should he or she learn from the demo account before he or she start real account in the Forex trading plz share your experience for the beginners.....

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-19, 05:46 PM
The first step you have to work hard means you have to study big in this business. Never think that is impossible. try your best demo and start running and flowing good money management. If you want to be a good trader in forex then you have to get more knowledge about forex trading. To be a good forex trader, you must get skills. Learning is very important for forex trading. This can make you an experienced and professional forex trader

mianbhai
2020-12-20, 12:38 PM
युरसड वीक न्यू जोड़ी बान्या हा इंस्टा वालो न जीस को बी बोनस ऐय गा वोफटे मा 1 बारा लाज़मी ट्रेड क्राना हो गी मिसल के तोर पीआर एगर प्र दर पास 50 डॉलर $ टू मुजे 0.13 लॉट के ईयर्सड सप्ताह पीआर ट्रेड क्रन्ना हू हाय इस्के बाड मारिज हा जेहा मारजी लगौ व्यापार

mianbhai
2020-12-23, 01:56 PM
Nowadays stock exchange market is bearing ups and downs fastly. This market is depending on gold today.Silver is not good enough for this trading anymore.Gold is the thing which takes currencies of different countries up and down. Inta forex is the platform for business with using gold prices. Worldwide this is a great opportunity taken by a lot of businessmen.Business community which is using gold for trading is going again and again toward the benefits.

Umar1212
2021-02-17, 06:23 PM
forex trading business se hum apni life ko better kar sakte hain aur ye bat thek hai kay jo trader bhi iss business main patience rakhe aur iss business ko step by step learn kare tou woh iss business main after learning better earning kar kay apni life ko better kar sakta hai.