PDA

View Full Version : what is best? job or Forex.

Pages : [1] 2

realsoftbd11
2013-03-18, 12:11 AM
job or Forex. what is best?

adnanraza
2013-03-18, 12:15 AM
I think job se best forex hai q k yeh hamara apna business hai is mein hum per koi order nahi ker sakta hai is mein hamare uper koi b time ki pabandi nahi hai or yeh hume kam wqt mein zaida profit gain kerta hai or is mein koi hamri pay aik nahi hai is mein jitna work karo gay utni he money mili gi.

hafizjawad
2013-03-18, 12:20 AM
yes both are the best things for life as we know that job is very necessary for good living but forex trading is one of the most best thing to earn and it is one of the best thing to earn even at home

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-18, 12:23 AM
i think forex best ha kun k forex ak trha sy hmara persional busnise hota ha or hum apni mrzi sy ic prr work kr skty han or earning kr skty han forex ko as a job b use kia ja skta ha ic lia forx is the best

Teguh
2013-03-18, 12:24 AM
The best is because forex forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if forex money. Now I step away from my work for the move into the business of forex

yasir15
2013-03-18, 12:26 AM
Meray khayal mein ager aap k paas forex k mutaaliq puri maloomat hai tab aap k liay forex beher job hai jiss k sath aap apnay akhrajaat asaani se poorey ker saktey hain.

rafimh
2013-03-18, 12:39 AM
It depends on one's choice. If you like risk then forex is the best option for you. But if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job. Job is risk free most of the time and forex market is risky.

Babar chatha
2013-03-18, 12:42 AM
forex is best. q k roex b aik job ha. is main b hum earned karte hain. aor ye aik aisi easy job ha jis main hum jab chahen aor kahen b beth kar sakte hain. aor is se acha profit hasil kar sakte jis se hum apna gud future bna sakte han.

bipashadas
2013-03-18, 12:57 AM
Of course forex is best. Because there have chance for anytime do the work, from anywhere it is possible
It gives us too much earning opportunity.

mahat
2013-03-18, 02:58 AM
Definitely Forex is business.
It is quick way to earn more and more.Well experienced person easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.

adnan_aziz
2013-03-18, 05:05 AM
pheli bat tou ye hai kay forex trading business aisa hai kay hum iss main bohot earning kar sakte hain lekin iss kay liye zaroori hai kay hum iss business ko phele properly learn karen and then iss business main apni earning start karen.

sujon1215
2013-03-18, 09:22 AM
I think Forex is best. If i do job i will not enable to change my future life and will not enable to make my dream true. I need more money to make my dream true and i think that Forex is the best site for making my dream true.So, i prefer it.

rs_fx
2013-03-18, 09:27 AM
I also think forex best ha kun k forex ak trha sy hmara persional busnise hota ha or hum apni mrzi sy ic prr work kr skty han or earning kr skty han forex ko as a job b use kia ja skta ha ic lia forx is the best

mustafain
2013-03-18, 09:42 AM
i think forex is best way for earning and we have to give it time and if done it with the job then it is very best for us and we earn a lot of money for it and it is very great earning way for us other then any kind of job.

x2-01
2013-03-18, 10:02 AM
Well in my point of view the forex is then job because job is restricted and limited and its earning is also more then job because in job salary is limited but earning from forex is unlimited as much we will work as much we can make money.

joysarkerbd5
2013-03-18, 10:22 AM
I think forex is the best because forex is a real money earning site in the world. Many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. So i tell that forex is the best.

aopen583
2013-03-18, 10:26 AM
when I went through jobs in the office, I thought to resign and release my work in the office and focus on forex trading, and when I focus on forex trading, it is heavy and not as easy as when I was working at the office while trading, because of the different trading psychology, maybe if we are full of trading we have a lot of free time, and you have a chance to use your free time to activities that are beneficial and good

sajid malik
2013-03-18, 10:28 AM
i think forex is best earning place in case of job ....
because here we can earn so fastly then any kind of job forex is our own business and we are own boss.
but also we need a job for time pass and for a good life style.

makrazeeb
2013-03-18, 10:31 AM
The best one is actually because Forex trading business more commercial rather than my your work. My job costs a strong effort and also a lot of time, however established little cash. Less time and if forex cash. Right now I step outside my personal work for both the move into the business.

joynan
2013-03-18, 10:36 AM
I think forex trading business is best i the world. Because forex trading business is very profitable and very believable business in the world. This business give us quick earn in market. If you can success in forex market, so money is no problem in your life. But all is depend on your trading knowledge trading skill.

Dameneye
2013-03-18, 10:41 AM
I think best job in forex than it is my business .I have no boss and i am full freedom.i want work to work and earning money to build my colorfull destination.

medula
2013-03-18, 10:43 AM
I think that forerx is best.It is better than job.Forex is the best buisness in the world it is change anyone life.

wasekmia
2013-03-18, 10:55 AM
I think that Forex is best. Who are want to make more money and who have good desire they can engage in Forex. Forex is a business or trade where traders can show their creativity and i am sure they can make here more money than any other sites.

rubaiyat63
2013-03-18, 10:58 AM
Forex is a popular, smart,safe and reliable business source for income.I think it is far better than a job because we do not have any freedom in a job on the other hand forex provides the full freedom in this business.we can work at anytime anywhere as we like.Thats why i like forex very much

haney
2013-03-18, 10:59 AM
it depend to them as the trader and also employer, they will have different opinion about it, and for it, we do not debate about it, because not all people can do trade with right and also not all people can do job with regular or have a chances for it, and forex is only a pure business and become a good thing if we want to learn and practice, and even for some of them, who have already mastered some methods, they can make a great career and even more than them who do regular job and just wait for a salary every months,
and for me. i do forex trading as my job because i am a full time trader, and i can free to manage all the thing, and i am like a human, and not as robot who always do a same thing everyday

Marcell Olsen
2013-03-18, 11:06 AM
I will choose forex, than any jobs, forex provide us a great opportunity to earn money. it also far less tiring than doing most of jobs available in the outside world. To earn money in forex also easier although it is a very risk business, but we still can handle it with a lot of experience

anum
2013-03-18, 11:14 AM
i thnk so forex is a bst in a whole wrld..bcoz its own job for evry one...is ma profit b zada ha ku k job ma apko itna paisa kbi n mlskta...r job k lie 12 ghnte mksuus hta ha time....bt forex k lie koi restrictn ni ha k ab wrk kro tab kro jb caho wrk kr skte o dn ma

furqaniqbal
2013-03-18, 11:54 AM
i think forex trading is best for earning money but we will bore in this business because we stay always in our home and doing work on forex so i think because this forex business is good for us so we need to build a team and then we need to make a office in that we can do trading as a team in a office outside our home.

saymasweety
2013-03-18, 12:10 PM
Yes bro, either serve as best questions for life as we know which job is actually so necessary forever residing but this business is one of the most greatest thing to be able to make and it is the most best thing to be able to earn even back home.

lipika8888
2013-03-18, 12:18 PM
Not job I think Forex treading is the best because it is a very easy way and quick way to earn and it is the best earning place. I think as a forex treader > forex can make up our life happy and successful. I think Forex treading is comfortable and enjoyable and so I think Forex treading is better than any other job or business.

robin341
2013-03-18, 12:27 PM
Forex is the best business in the online. This is not job in order to that forex is not salary system payment. It is the profit making point. You have to make profit in here then you may get it.

zaibshah600
2013-03-18, 12:29 PM
choice is your vary person to person, in job you need to follow instructions and many condition come on time,,, do work daily no absence,,, but forex is entirely oppose of job,,, when you want touch to your business on single click of your laptop or pc,,, do work when you want or desire any time any where,,,,,

jibon1210
2013-03-18, 12:33 PM
I think Forex business is the best occupation at this time. Forex is very profitable and interesting also. It gives us more facilities. Anybody can do this work. This is easy for earn. No need more capital to start. A student can do this work easily. We can accept it as a part time job or as a full time job. So, have many advantage on Forex business. So, Forex is best form job.

sundorali0000
2013-03-18, 12:38 PM
My best choice is the business because i have huge demand so only business can full fill my demand. Job can not do it. Job is the limiter income but business has unlimited income.

shafiqlifter
2013-03-18, 12:40 PM
in my opinion do not leave your jon and play trading with short time period and get profit if you want to give full time to forex then first learn foex trading well then start trading and get paid.

sam9296
2013-03-18, 01:24 PM
forex is job or business both and it is the best in both way. you can try to show your skill to other and get work and you can also give signal service and open your business in this market.

arifctn
2013-03-18, 01:26 PM
Forex is best than job you can earn more and more profit at daily basis while the job give us the payment after a month. Job is in fixed time while forex is not in fix time we can do trade any time in 24 hurs. Jobs salary is not extendable duing the period while forex income is extandable at daily bases. So i think forex trding business is best than job. I like forex trading business.

hiqbaleee
2013-03-18, 01:32 PM
Hello,I think Forex is the best earning source in the world which is lead your life.If you have some skill of English,you do Forex i say.Because Forex make money quickly and get a break in day.Forex work 24 hours in 5 days of weeks.I think Forex is best.You can do it according to job.I think Forex is the best than job.

Thanks

eh6fctn
2013-03-18, 01:34 PM
mery khyal me forex zayda best hai kun k is me time , age , sex ki koi condition ni hai . koi b shaks is ko 24 hours me se ksi b wakt kr sakta hai . Or is me earning b achi hasil ho jati hai .

shahid1
2013-03-18, 01:36 PM
I observed both are better but Forex can be adopted as Part time job/business. In this business every one can earn suitable amount from this business. Job is also good. Who dont know the trading for them the job is good profession.

super27
2013-03-18, 01:40 PM
Agar to ap job kar rae hain to mere khayal me ap ko apni job pe concentrate karna chaye , agar forex trading ko ap as a career choose karte hain aur start karte hain to forex se acha business ap ko nai mile ge , choice ap ki hai....

m.asifali
2013-03-18, 01:42 PM
a person that can be work on any where if they gave us earning it is good bussines or job and the forex gave the good earning it is the good .i join forex for my earning.

humayon
2013-03-18, 02:14 PM
Forex is a good job. If you like risk then forex is the best option for you. But if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job. Job is risk free most of the time. The best is because forex forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if forex money. I step away from my work for the move into the business of Forex. Best of luck..........

finagold
2013-03-18, 02:17 PM
I think we better do both. work will give us a definite income. and forex, we make an extra income .. if one day, we are trading more successful than a job, we can focus more on forex.

ranaasad782
2013-03-18, 02:24 PM
Bro in my thi8nking i prefer forex trading is best because in this we have not any type of pressure and there is no boss in forex trading eevery one can manage their on account and earning of forex is good than job so i prefer forex....

konyeng
2013-03-18, 03:21 PM
i think if you can make money in a real jpb then it is better for you because i think forex is need long proper learning first before you can succes in this bussines ya at least you should learn for a year before you can mastering this bussines

shafiqlifter
2013-03-18, 03:24 PM
in my opinion forex is best because it gives us good profit in job we can get salaries but in forex trading there is not limit to get profit .if you want to get profit then enjoy.

zahid88
2013-03-18, 03:25 PM
I think that Forex is best than any job . Because Forex is a business which we can do at any place , any_where , any_time and without any tension . Forex can help you to overcome your worries about losses and we can make sufficient income from forex.

spiderhoof
2013-03-18, 03:38 PM
trading forex is kind of job ..... it is take time to learn the rule of playing and another time to learn how to take position trading ..... you need to trainning like any job ....so job or forex you can say the two is
same but the real quetion here is that can i lean trading job or do something ealse

bulbul01
2013-03-18, 04:07 PM
now i am jobs for a forex and better income money for a jobs now i am happy for a my life for a forex is a goods income money for a jobs and profit for a income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work for a jobs now join a forex work and jobs and goods income money.

karam
2013-03-18, 04:18 PM
Practice makes perfect for comparison with my own fx career more successful. But the work was a moment, a little more energy and money. At this time a small amount of fx products. If you burn even if the input is available career certainly relate to your topic. high risk of market Forex without risking the time most of the experience.

alflah222
2013-03-18, 04:21 PM
the best is because forex forex more profitabe than my job . my job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money . less time if forex money. but if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job.

tuntut
2013-03-18, 04:38 PM
think yes cause the ..forex forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if forex money. i wiill make the money as well

agus3049
2013-03-18, 04:41 PM
what is best? job or Forex.
I have a regular job, and I only trade forex in my spare time. we do not have to leave our jobs just to forex. because forex can be done anytime. in fact, only the first time an open position, we can earn substantial money

mdswapon01
2013-03-18, 04:54 PM
best jobs and best income money for a forex work now any on join a forex work and good joins for a income money for a forex work and better life for a jobs now any man join a forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a jobs forex.

Ch waqas
2013-03-18, 04:59 PM
I think dear forex is best for job because foex aik aesa business hai jo k hamara apna hai is ko hum khud chalate hai or yeh bohat best hai q k yeh aik aesa business hai jis mein hum koi time ki pabandi nahi hai yeh bohat he best hai her kisi k leye job ki nisbat.

anaildon
2013-03-18, 05:02 PM
According to me that forex is best when compared with any job. because of forex can be a market which we can do at anyplace , anywhere and anytime and without any tension. forex can help that you overcome your worries concerning losses and we can put together sufficient money through forex.

kanka8888
2013-03-18, 05:04 PM
To me job is the best because it is a permanent income. But in Forex treading huge earn can be possible but it can no fix because it is a very risky business, To me Forex treading can be a part time job because at present it is a very wonderful earning place,

roufsarker10
2013-03-18, 05:20 PM
yes,Forex is best.Because,we can do work in anytime ,anywhere in Forex.Every job has a BOSS,but in Forex there are no boss,no time maintain.
To trading Forex,we will get a lot of money in daily.
So,i think,Forex is best from any job.
Thanks.

m16kamran
2013-03-18, 05:24 PM
i think that forex is best as compared to do job in a company . but forex is a risky work . here anyone can make or lose in short time interval . hmm i think that forex is taken as secondary source of income .

wassim55
2013-03-18, 05:27 PM
if you have a job then it is better to keep it and consider forex as a partime job,if you are jobless and you are a good trader then forex is better. Some traders believed that good traders have ability to make daily profit from forex trading, daily profit means they can make consistent profit from their daily forex trading

mdyunus01
2013-03-18, 05:32 PM
welcome for a any man best jobs for a and bets income money for forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex now all ma n goods for a post money income for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex.

akshy
2013-03-18, 05:32 PM
i think forex job se best business he. ek tu forex main time ki koi pabandi nai ham jis time chahen work kar sakty hen. jab ke kisi bhi job ki fixed timing hoti hen. forex main ham apny hard work se ziyada se ziyada profit gain kar sakty hen. forex main koi pabandi nai hoti fully azadi hoti he. jab ke job main esa nai hota. job main bahot si pabandiyan hoti hen...............

helloseo
2013-03-18, 05:35 PM
as far as the best way of earning is concerned , i think Forex is most wonderful and amazing source of income. no sooner do we gain in this business than we shall be able to earn more and more money .i think it is better than languish job.

rsh
2013-03-18, 05:37 PM
job and forex is too different if you do any job than your income will be limited and there are lot of restriction but if you can make forex tread successful than you ca do any thing and your life will be ful of job so i believe forex is best

keiko
2013-03-18, 05:38 PM
if i compare the forex market and worke i really believe that forex is much more better than doing any other business with the forex market you can have and will have all that it takes to trade in the market.

runa
2013-03-18, 05:41 PM
when i think Forex is usually best. whether my spouse and i do employment my spouse and i will probably not enable in order to change THE future life ALONG WITH will not enable to make THE dream true. we need more money to help make OUR dream precise ALONG WITH we think It Forex could be the Best web page intended for generating THE dream true.So, my partner and i prefer it.

vjhjkj77
2013-03-18, 05:41 PM
I am a full time trader in the forex market so i like the forex business. Forex is the best and reliable for me and i am see that this is the profitable business in the world.

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-18, 05:45 PM
both are best dear.a person who is still getting education can do Forex easily but he can not do job.but the person who is doing a job can also do Forex to increase his income.Forex is always best from the job because it is more beneficial than job.

asomma
2013-03-18, 05:53 PM
I guess that's better is not better to someone else, because the best I have is to learn and gain experience first, I do not care profit, but I'd have to learn new things next to my studies in order to be broad-minded and I aspire to learn more and more

hassan347
2013-03-18, 06:00 PM
I think that Currency trading is best. Who are want to create more cash and who have good wish they can practice Currency trading. Currency trading is a company or company where investors can display their creativeness and i am sure they can create here more cash than any other websites. Good Luck

mahabub27
2013-03-18, 06:16 PM
Forex is very good business but it is not your permanent business because it is very risky business and here you can lose money and when you lose money what will you do for your expenses .

katib
2013-03-18, 06:41 PM
I thought to resign and release my work in the office and focus on Forex trading, and when I focus on Forex trading, it is heavy and not as easy as when I was working at the office while trading, because of the different trading psychology.

projetofmadrassa
2013-03-18, 06:48 PM
For me the best job is Forex trading because with Forex trading we need to work for somebody to earn we our own boss,there no limit of earning on Forex trading we able to earn more money on it for that i think Forex trading is the best job.

ijazsony
2013-03-18, 06:53 PM
I think forex trading is best for everyone in these days,as it is job and also a business.it is a such job in which you no need to go ant other place and you are owner of of your job,you can earn a huge amount of money in short time.

N-Ipile
2013-03-18, 06:58 PM
Job or forex, i think both is good. I believe it all depends on the nature of the business and your state as a trader in the forex market. Some jobs pay well and are really fun doing althougth some are so tiring. Forex also is good coz you are in charge of your time.

ekram
2013-03-18, 07:09 PM
This will depend upon a person's choice. If you love danger subsequently forex is the greatest selection to suit your needs. Although in case you are worried of getting damage you'll be able to opt for job. Job can be risk-free most of the time and foreign exchange can be high risk.

sainkhan60
2013-03-18, 07:12 PM
In my point of view agar apkay pas forex ki achi knowledge hai aur ap experience bhi gain kur rahay hai to Forex say better kuch bhi nahin koi job Forex say achi nahin ho sakti kyunkay jo charm aur attraction forex main hai woh kissi aur job ya business main nahin.

honey1212
2013-03-18, 07:19 PM
I think agr ap forex ka bhara main bhot zada maloomat ha to ap ka lie ya sb sa acha business ha Q ka es main mahnt sa insan apna akrajt eassly pura kar skta ha . without manht ka to koi kam b ni ho sakta ha .

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-18, 07:24 PM
everything that I think is good because in the work will make us independent and have certain activities and can spend time with friends sedangakan in forex is not so much to spend time in forex but think the real hard work is not visible. hee

malhi
2013-03-18, 07:26 PM
some people thoughjt that forex is best and some people thoyught tha forex is not the best and job is best.yes ,forex is best as comopared to job.this is not restrikion.

nipa8888
2013-03-18, 07:32 PM
I think Forex treading is the best for you. I think you can get forex treading as your lifetime job. I think Forex trreading is better than any other business. At present Forex is the best earning place in the world so I can say that Forex is the best.

rijve
2013-03-18, 07:39 PM
well job is other side and Forex is other side you can not take it same because Forex is a virtual business and you can not take it as a career in life time business and for this you can not take this similar as job.

tanu123
2013-03-18, 07:51 PM
I think both are the best and if the trader has a good job then he can trade forex part time and if the trader is living outside indian country where forex is legal then I think forex is a good option for their main job.

mudassirhameed
2013-03-18, 07:54 PM
yes i think it is right to say that forex is a very good job for all jobless person who want to get profit with their work and with their investment and with their intellect i think in forex trading you can get good profit and you can full all their needs of life and any body can earn money from Forex trade after learning it.

Sudeb
2013-03-18, 07:59 PM
I think it is depend on you,
if you feel forex is best for you then it is ok.
and if you feel job is best for you then it is your mater,
But i think both is perfect for in my life.

muzamil72
2013-03-18, 08:04 PM
Always businees is best from job businees gives 9 time more earning then a job and so forex is a business so it is best ku k ic kam me bht achi earning ha and yaha pe koi time limit b nai ha job ki tara,..yaha pe ap jab free hn jab chahn free ho k kam kar sakte hn and earning kar sakty hn.

Shuvo Ajoy
2013-03-18, 09:07 PM
I think forex is the best business and anybody can do these. But forex is so much risky business so they need to trade with forex strategy. They also can do a job beside forex so that if they loss than afford their life with their job salary. They can increase their money from forex by trade properly.

danish010
2013-03-18, 09:47 PM
I thin that the job is the best if you have the job then there is a very good thing for you because due to the job you can got the packed salary at the end of the month but if you trade in the forex trading then you know that the forex is the very risky business in the world and you can also lose the money in the forex trading.

hafi1199
2013-03-18, 09:50 PM
mera personal khyal hay kay donoon cheazain he best hain ap agar job karna chahtay ho tu sath main ya kam be bohat asani kay sath kar skty ho is lay kay ya app ke bohat sri tenshon ko door karny aur earning ko bahtr bananay main app ke madad kary ga.

ibyousaf1
2013-03-18, 09:52 PM
forex is the best rather than any type of the forex market and we can not make the money with the job more than on the forex market and can earn more in very easy way to make the money on the online and we can not make the money same like the instaforex market and it is our own business and not like the job.

timetowait
2013-03-18, 09:53 PM
maray khyal main tu yahi hain kay forex he best hain un logo kay layin jin ko koi job nahi milti hain kyu kay koi b isay kar sktay hain bas knowledge ki zaroart hoti hain or wo log b kar sktay hain jo job b kar rahy hon sath sath moqa hain un kay layin b

panjtani
2013-03-18, 09:57 PM
well forex is a good job and also a good business if you join forex as a job then it pays good salary and if you join forex as a business then you can invest your money without any doubt you can gain profit easily in forex so i think it depends on you.

Habib Ahmed
2013-03-18, 10:09 PM
we can do forex business at any time and every where so i think we should not leave our jobs.forex gives us an extra income so make forex as part time business.

jitu01
2013-03-18, 10:09 PM
best jobs and best income money for a jobs forex now all man like him a forex work and goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a forex now all man goods for a jobs now join a forex work fast.

forex786
2013-03-18, 10:15 PM
Depend on you that you like the job or forex but according my knowledge if you have the high capital and also knowledge then you must do the forex business and otherwise you prefer the job not forex.

ay3253
2013-03-18, 10:22 PM
jahan tak mera khayal hai forex he best job hai kiun k forex hamain kaafi benifit provide krta hai. for example, kiun k forex trading ak online business hai hum is py ghar beth ker bhi work kr skty hain or achi earning kr sktay hain.

onita2272
2013-03-18, 10:27 PM
Of course Forex is best when courageous people. And i always consider Forex as a better job that the official one. In Forex you have much more flexibility and you can do as your own choice. You can make you schedule also by your own so that you do not have to run, rather you can do your office while living home.

awais786
2013-03-18, 10:28 PM
mery khyal se forex ak job hai so learn the forex first complete and i think knowledge is the first and foremost thing that is necessary for you to gain knowledge and expeirence in forex. practice on demo is also very important to uderstand this business

m.amjad26g
2013-03-18, 10:28 PM
In my think forex is good than job because we are bound in job and in forex we are in epend in forex we can earna lot of money but in job we can not earn mouch and in job we have hard work and long work time and forex is a own business.

ForexLover
2013-03-18, 10:29 PM
Well forex is real business and so business is better than job because in job there is no growth but in the business there are many opportunities to get more benefits and from forex we get success, become rich and become famous.

adnan93
2013-03-18, 10:33 PM
According to me Forex is the best.
In a job you can not earn huge amount profit
in a short time but in case of Forex it is possible.

skyman
2013-03-18, 10:36 PM
yes it must be depend on the best time or position and job section as a It depends on one's choice. If you like risk then forex is the best option for you. But if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job. Job risk free most of the time and market is risky.

dcrakib
2013-03-18, 10:36 PM
we know that job is very necessary for good living but forex trading is one of the most best thing to earn.It is quick way to earn more and more.If you like risk then forex is the best option for you. But if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job.

ddeerr44
2013-03-18, 10:41 PM
Forex is the best business and i like the business. I do not prefer to the job. Job is the limited income. I love the forex business because it is the most profit making work.

wooglejobs
2013-03-18, 11:13 PM
main to dono ko prefer karta hon kiun ke main khud bi job karta hon or forex ko to as a part time join kia hai lekin is me profit acha mil jata hai or job se bi salary achi mil jati hai agr ap ke pass job nahi hai to ap is ko full time join kar sakte hain agr job hai to is ko as part time hi join karen kiun ke job se to ap ko fix salary mil jati hai lekin is se fix nahi milti agr experience acha ho to profit bohat acha milta hai lekin agr is ko bi part time join na kia jae to expense bi afford nahi hote kesi bat hai.

ar.sabit
2013-03-18, 11:46 PM
The best is because Forex Forex more profitable work. My work requires a high degree of effort and much time, but got a bit of money. less time if the Forex money. Now step I away from my work to move the Forex business.

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-19, 12:29 AM
job humsha batter hai es main confrm salery milte hai muger forex kubhe date hai aur kube lye be leta hai so forex se job aur koi business kis main confrm kuch na kuch mita ho asa kam karo tu bater job batter hai

carl341
2013-03-19, 12:33 AM
If you don't have any job then forex is for you. In other side if you a good job then you can join forex as a part timer. This is upto you.
I am a new comer and i am also a student. I join forex as part timer.

kodam
2013-03-19, 12:54 AM
so ggood to have ajob like the foresx online busines..forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if forex money

dollardude
2013-03-19, 12:58 AM
Both have advantage and disadvantages. Job you have fix pay and that you will get by giving a bound time in your office but that is sure if you are employed you will get in case of forex its own business you are good you will make good, but biggest advantage is no boss, no fix timings, trade when you feel like and rest when you feel like

gehad
2013-03-19, 01:22 AM
I think that everything has advantages with disadvantages job be restricted and there is no freedom unlike Forex You operate freely and also that the function has a fixed salary unlike Forex significant profit and not fixed

furqan1
2013-03-19, 01:38 AM
In all aspects Forex is best because if we give half time to Forex so in that case also we earn too much.In comparison of job Forex is a great business on which we earn much money so in front OF ME Forex is much better then a job.

sayed ewis
2013-03-19, 01:39 AM
Forex is very different from any normal job, because the global forex market anyone can work from anywhere and Forex also allows all to get a lot of money either normal function does not look like the Forex for this there is a big difference between the two.

operamini7
2013-03-19, 02:08 AM
I have a regular job, and I only trade forex in my spare time. we do not have to leave our jobs just to forex. because forex can be done anytime. in fact, only the first time an open position, we can earn substantial money. Thanks

sweetc123
2013-03-19, 02:11 AM
job b best hai and forex b best hai jo k hum side business k tor pe krty hain.. job humari life ka ak part hai jo k hum krty hain and Forex ko hum ak side business k tor pe use kr skty hain jis sy humin kafi had tk financial support ho jati hai ...

sracer86
2013-03-19, 02:14 AM
If you are satisfied with a limited income per month,then you should stay in a job.But if you want to earn unlimited money and without any hassle,not facing any question from any boss,you should trade in forex.It's open for any person.You can trade from any part of the world and 24 hours within 5 days of the day.I think economic freedom can be possible to gain only by forex trading.

alfa3
2013-03-19, 04:20 AM
in my own opinin...forex is not a job it is your own business and you can make money from this business it is worldwide business and every one can join this business no hard working no skills are require just invest your capital and start trading.....it is also best for students because they can trade as part time in forex...

lajhu
2013-03-19, 11:29 AM
I think that Forex is best. Who are want to make more money and who have good desire they can engage in Forex. Forex is a business or trade where traders can show their creativity and i am sure they can make here more money than any other sites.

of course all people want to earn money and i'm one of them too. However... you should remember that earning alone can't give you any experience and enough knowledge about forex. And you will fall harder when the time you loss comes.

gulking
2013-03-19, 11:41 AM
forex is best forex jasa koe business nai hain main forex business main boht happy hu forex business main earn karny ky liya learning lazmie hain agar learning hain to ap acha profit bana sakty hain main forex business main boht acha earn kar raha hu

poltu9t9
2013-03-19, 11:44 AM
actually i take it my part time job but my professional carer i want good job at the present time i am student for this i take it my part time job when i compete my ****uate then i take a job

wasekmia
2013-03-19, 11:51 AM
I think Forex is the best site for making money.Forex is site from where we can make money than the job.We can invest our potentiality and ability to Forex and by it we can make more and huge money that would be very much useful.

ismael_hossain
2013-03-19, 11:55 AM
I like the job because job is the more secured from the business. Business has some risk so i fear of risk so i do not tackle of my business risk so first choice is the job.

lg_pkl
2013-03-19, 11:58 AM

I we should be able to use both sir so we can use this trade well and can do this job in a safe manner
so if I was going to trade the forex market using this then I would be able to trade with perfect sir

mohammad209
2013-03-19, 12:17 PM
i think it actually depends.so any person cn both in one time if he or she have enough time in hand.and also have enough knowledge and skills about the forex trading system and tactics.actually i am doing both in one time.

arfinrumi
2013-03-19, 12:21 PM
thank you very good thread...I will choose forex, than any jobs, forex provide us a great opportunity to earn money. it also far less tiring than doing most of jobs available in the outside world. To earn money in forex also easier although it is a very risk business, but we still can handle it with a lot of experience...

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-19, 12:21 PM
Mery khila sy job bi best ha. jo log job krty hain wo log Forex ko join kr ky extra money earn kr skty hain....Forex bi bht acha business ha money earn krny ka bht sy log koi job ni krty un logo ny FOrex ko join kia hua ha and kafi ziada profit gain kr rhy hain.... abi Forex mera part time business ha. ma abi study kr rha hu. but in future ma may Forex ko apna professional bna lu ga.

mahbub_a13
2013-03-19, 12:27 PM
Currency trading 's best in my opinion. Simply because Currency trading will be a lot more lucrative compared to the career. Although it is best in my opinion but this will depend about your selection. If you appreciate risk then Currency trading is the foremost thoughts and opinions for you personally. well seasoned person easily can make deal in this article can make large amount of earnings using eventually.

ammar
2013-03-19, 12:29 PM
In my view if you know how to handle forex business and manage it according to your target then forex is 100% better than job because in job you work under other but forex is your own business and one most important thing is that you can easily start it with minimum deposit

beautifulrose
2013-03-19, 12:31 PM
Both are correct. I always do the two jobs. One is my regular job and other is forex trading. It is my part time work. I am practicing and doing this business to reduce my financial problems.

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-19, 12:31 PM
I think Forex is better than job but we should expert in Forex then we can earn more than job, but i say to beginner not leave their job when they start Forex trading till you expert in trading.

chaturvedi667
2013-03-19, 12:44 PM
dear, forex business me yadi hame jyada se jyada knowledge hai to hum forex business me ek good money earn kar sakte hai, kyoki isme hame money invest nahi karni padti, only hame hard work karna padta hai jiske dvara hame forex business me ek long profit hone ki samvhavna rahti hai, aur sath hi sath hame other job me time ka dhyan rakhna padata hai but forex business me to hum every time work kar sakte hai, isliye forex is best.

nayyara
2013-03-19, 12:46 PM
for me .. forex is good and the best business ..
we have the opportunity to earn unlimited profit in forex ..
and we can do forex trading everywhere and everytime for 24 hours ..
I have to succeed in this business

muntasirnasser
2013-03-19, 12:48 PM
The most effective happens because foreign exchange foreign exchange a lot more rewarding compared to our employment. The employment uses a solid effort and many time, nevertheless received very little dollars. much less time in the event foreign exchange dollars. Today My partner and i step clear of our benefit the particular transfer to the organization of foreign exchange. However in case you are reluctant of getting reduction then you can pick employment. Job is actually risk free most likely in addition to foreign exchange market is actually risky.

Mosa
2013-03-19, 12:48 PM
No doubt It is one of the best business of the world if you want to join this business you must have good knowledge about it then you become success business man otherwise it is not easy to gain success.

Zilly
2013-03-19, 12:55 PM
ऐसा करने के लिए सबसे अच्छा समय या स्थान पर निर्भर है और भाग के रूप में काम कर रहे पसंद पर निर्भर करता है. अगर तुम इसे पसंद तो जोखिम विदेशी मुद्रा आप के लिए सबसे अच्छा विकल्प है. लेकिन अगर आप को नुकसान करने के लिए डर रहे हैं, तो आप काम का चयन कर सकते हैं. सुरक्षित रूप से समय के अधिकांश काम और बाजार जोखिम भरा है. यह खतरनाक है और अपने जोखिम की वजह से पैसा मिल जाएगा. हम पैसे के जोखिम के बिना नहीं मिलता है, के रूप में वहाँ कोई खतरा नहीं है कोई लाभ नहीं है.

sofol
2013-03-19, 12:56 PM
Hello,

what is best? job or Fore x.

job or Fore x. what is best?Thank you...........................

nisat12
2013-03-19, 12:58 PM
yes each will be the finest things for a lifetime even as we understand that career is incredibly needed for excellent located nevertheless currency trading is one of the nearly all most sensible thing to be able to make and yes it is one of the most sensible thing to be able to make actually in your house.

Riti rahaman
2013-03-19, 01:12 PM
Forex could be the Least difficult course associated with action. Because You might have one opportunity for you to operate from When coming from just about all possible
Binding provides all of us to a lot of apartments.

A.G
2013-03-19, 01:17 PM
When you are applying for a retail or customer service position a typical job interview question is "what is good customer service" The interviewer wants to know what you consider quality customer service and how you would be willing to provide it to customers.

yytt66
2013-03-19, 01:19 PM
forex trading best hai is main hum kisi bhi waqat kaam ker sakty hain aur earning ker sakty hain aur kisi bhi jagah per beth kay trading ker sakty hain aur earning bhi unlimited hoti hai is main job main humain earning bhi fix milti hai aur kaam bhi zeyada kerna perta hai is liye mery khyal say to forex bes hai

smilon
2013-03-19, 01:20 PM
My personal employment has a solid work and much of time, but acquired little funds. a lesser amount of time if forex trading funds. At this point My partner and i stage from my help the particular move into the business enterprise regarding forex trading. Although should you be reluctant of developing burning then you can certainly decide on employment. Employment will be special quite often and also forex market will be dangerous.

realhaasn_00
2013-03-19, 01:37 PM
I think that Forex is the best business because it is the very profit making place for us. so i like the forex market and i like the business. this is the important fact for me.

ready586
2013-03-19, 01:40 PM
This will depend with one's option. If you love threat then currency trading is best choice for you personally. However if you are frightened of making damage then you can opt for career. Task is usually risk free most of the time in addition to foreign exchange is usually hazardous.

Abdul Mannan
2013-03-21, 06:19 PM
I think forex business is best than a job but we also have a fixed salary from job. Forex is much profitable business and also so much risky. So we can do a job as well as can trade with forex market also. Forex trade increase capital and job bring our livelihood.

ghulam88
2013-03-21, 06:46 PM
Forex business he acha ha jab chaho ap kar sakty ha ya forex ki market to 24 hour open rehti ha jis ap work kar ka earn kar sakty ho forex good business ha
job to bohat bore hoti ha wahn to bas kam kam he karna parta ha koi fursat nai hoti lakn forex ma ya nai ha ap jb chaho apny marzi sa kar sakty ha.

joysarkerbd5
2013-03-21, 07:02 PM
I think forex is the best. Because forex is a real money earning site in the world. Many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. So i tell that forex is the best.

joynan
2013-03-21, 07:09 PM
I think forex trading business is best in the world. Because forex trading business is freedom business for us, and this business is very high profitable and believable business in the world. And job is not freedom and job income fist income for all people. And forex is very smart business in the world. And forex business open for all people in the world.

franju
2013-03-21, 07:16 PM

I do not have the prediction power so i can not answer you question.There is a statics in on forex market this is "90% people or trader in this market is failure or looser". but i can not say exactly 10%= how many people.Because forex market is a decentralize market.

tonmoy19
2013-03-25, 03:22 AM
Of course Forex is best.But job is longly process.

bennabimoney
2013-03-25, 04:03 AM
The forex market is so mutch beter than a real job because it alawse you to make killer profit by staying at home and enjoying the confort of tarding with forex trading experts advise

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-25, 04:13 AM
for now job is the best than forex trading, because I often loss in forex trading and can not prefer forex trading because I do not have good ability for this, I am still learning about forex trading, and if I was mastering it's certainly forex better than my main job for the future

utedzz
2013-03-25, 04:13 AM
the answer of course is forex. forex benefit a very large and has so many advantages when compared to other jobs such as do not require large capital to start and the time is very flexible can be done anywhere and anytime.

mohdmacki
2013-03-25, 04:21 AM
Both are on their own places as job forex doesnt provide perfect monthly income until you are expert ...because it doesnt move the way we want

mhchomsi
2013-03-25, 04:47 AM
job or forex? I think is a job in forex is a very good and promising an extraordinary income of magnitude. I make forex as a full-time job and I felt a huge benefit. many of my dreams come true because income from forex trading that I do. mortgage, car payments and a better life can I earn from forex trading. thanks

Emmma
2013-03-25, 05:21 AM
In fact it will be a difficult choice if the person has an official function at the same time working in Forex, but if he's not friendly work will surely be working in more lucrative Forex

Luqman
2013-03-25, 05:30 AM
Forex is a good job. If you like risk then forex is the best option for you. But if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job. Job is risk free most of the time. The best is because forex forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if forex money. I step away from my work for the move into the business of Forex. Best of luck..........

r2si
2013-03-25, 05:45 AM
Forex is businesses.
It is the fast way to gain more and more. The well tested person can make easily the trade here and can make the enormous nap of profit with before long.

joynan
2013-03-25, 05:52 AM
I think that forex trading business is best for all people, because forex trading business is online currency trading business market in the world. This trading market is very profitable and believable business market in the world. And this business is very smart and freedom business for us. And forex business joining is very easy. And Job is not freedom, and job earning is fist earn. And job is not easy this ia challenging. So forex trading business is good and best.

damado
2013-03-25, 05:57 AM
job is the best but income is low however the income is consistent but there is lot of pressure on us from the forex market due to the bad analysis. so the thing is that we should find the good strategy to make the best job in forex.

jeetnrimi
2013-03-25, 06:03 AM
Forex Jobs se best hai, magar ye depend karta hai alag alag logo pe, Jobs me aapko apna money loss karne ka darr nahi hota hai, job har aadmi kar sakta hai, magar Forex trading har log nahi kar sakte, Ye bahut hi hard business hai, agar is business me aapko experience aur knowledge hai to phir Forex se behtar koi business nahi hai.

arjuna
2013-03-25, 06:04 AM
anything done is a good thing that's important to have confidence in doing so could be good ... many people who trade forex and make it as a side job ... because it does not take a lot of ...

makrazeeb
2013-03-25, 06:42 AM
Probably Forex is commercial way to earn money so easily. It's quick method to earn other and more.Successfully advanced person instantly can make trade there and can make heavy sum of money to in one short time.

musadduque
2013-03-25, 06:43 AM
Some time job is best. At the first time job is best. For making primary money , we need job. There is no way to loss money in job. So it is batter. Other hand forex is bast. Because we can do forex every time , every moment from every where . Ther is no limitation of time. You can began it by helping forex forum. It is a good way to earn more money quickly in the world.

zaheerkhan21
2013-03-25, 06:47 AM
ma tu yah keho ga agar koi job kar rha hai tu woh forex ko as part time job karye us kay laye job best hai agar koi job nhi kar rha hai tu us kay laye forex best hai kyun forex say bi achi khasi income crete ho sakti hai .forex ma kisi bi waqat kam kar saktye hai aur 2 din off bi hotye hai

firoz013
2013-03-25, 06:54 AM
i mind forex is the best, because forex is definitely the best work in the world. there are plenty of opportunities to make a significant profit here in forex.

yuli1969
2013-03-25, 07:05 AM
That's depend our target in our life. If we want to get one million dollars in our life so we can put our choice in forex trading. Don't ever thinking to to get one million dollars from job because there is no job will pay us till one million dollars. Just keep trading with safe strategy.:good:

sind
2013-03-25, 07:11 AM
Generally it is left to the aptitude of the trader. Some people do forex as a part time business. When one can make adequate profits to take care of all his requirements then it becomes easy for him to do full time trading

pakdeden
2013-03-25, 07:16 AM

I think both can run simultaneously, while doing routine work activities in the forex trading online, it's easy but when we decided to total the forex business then do not have the responsibility to continue to consistently achieve maximum results, but did not rule out also a worker can be successful in the forex business

persie
2013-03-25, 07:17 AM
for me, forex is a part time job. I hope to be successful in this business. system we use will berfugsi well if we use it well too .. indicator does not determine the extent of the profit. high potential but whether we are in the face of risk will determine the profit

jafa
2013-03-25, 07:23 AM
i think Forex is the best because it is much better than of any job it is much profitable and you can be rich quickly, there is no boss, no long hours specific time boundedness, no high qualification and experience criteria, no wait for the whole month of your hard work salary, no applications and wait for applications approval required for getting holidays, here is all up to your choice your decisions,you can work any time any where just a internet connectivity required and you can do your all activities along with Forex.

sohel74
2013-03-25, 07:31 AM
I think job and trade two are different things , if we consider security then i will say job is most secure than forex trade because forex is so much risky and any time any things can be happen even capital loss.again if we consider the income side then i will say Forex trade is the best and very suitable place for earning.By trading uin forex we can earn unlimited income which is nmot possible to job. I personally like forex trade as this is a freedom work and which can give me financial freedom.

kukibhai
2013-03-25, 07:49 AM
business aur job main buaht difference hai kun kay job main salary fix hoti hai aur business main profit hota hai aur loss bee hota hai . is ley job achi hai per ap job say apny all dreams ko pura nahi kar saktay is lihaz se forex best hai. ye ap per depend karta hai kay ap ko income ki kitni zarorat hai

dilber100
2013-03-25, 08:03 AM
I think job se best forex hai q k yeh hamara apna business hai is mein hum per koi order nahi ker sakta hai is mein hamare uper koi b time ki pabandi nahi hai.is main b hum earned karte hain. aor ye aik aisi easy job ha jis main hum jab chahen aor kahen b beth kar sakte hain.

indahmusfiroh
2013-03-25, 08:10 AM
i think we can not choose which one is the best. both of them can to be the best or not depends on ourselves. something i feel now that forex is not the best because it make me loss of much money. but may be next time it will my best bussiness.

sujon1215
2013-03-25, 08:12 AM
I think Forex is the best.Because, Forex is doing currency business and it is flexible business.So, we can make more money from Forex than our job.It is a task which we can enjoy from our home and we can earn lot than our expectation.

Ary Baskoro
2013-03-25, 08:18 AM
Job or Forex??
For me Forex also is a good job for everyone ..
Forex can create jobs for the unemployed, are not you working for the money??
Then when you are trading what you are looking for??
Is not money also its final destination, the Forex including a job in my opinion ..

aalmamun8921
2013-03-25, 08:22 AM
I also think that,job se best forex hai q k yeh hamara apna business hai is mein hum per koi order nahi ker sakta hai is mein hamare uper koi b time ki pabandi nahi hai or yeh hume kam wqt mein zaida profit gain kerta hai or is mein koi hamri pay aik nahi hai is mein jitna work karo gay utni he money mili gi.

dotcom
2013-03-25, 08:33 AM
for me i think Forex is good than any other job or business in this business we earn good incomes Forex is a great income source it was good way to earn mo0ney in Forex market we earn good incomes if a trader have good skills then Forex is a great earning source for him

wasekmia
2013-03-25, 09:58 AM
I think that Forex is best than any kind of job or business.Forex is a challenging and interesting site.It is a lawful site and if we can show our creativity in Forex it is possible to make huge money from Forex which is not possible by others.

nabicp
2013-03-25, 10:45 AM
Well, is it because I have a more profitable level. My job requires a lot of time and strong, but at least you have some money of the time. I now go to the level of the business about to step away from my work.

Sadiaaaahmed
2013-03-25, 10:49 AM
Off course forex is best than job, because job have proper timings but we do forex any time. we earn maximum propfit but in job we get specific salary in every month.

suny0176
2013-03-25, 10:54 AM
Yes,i think that better than Forex for all job.because all people can not job but any people can Forex trad.Forex trad is better than online business for job.it is making many and quickly income more and more.by the way Forex trad is part time and full time job for any people.so i like Forex trad and my family fully .

Rozy
2013-03-25, 10:57 AM
Yes both are best things for life as we know that job is very necessary for good living but Forex trading is on of the most best thing to earn and it is one of the best way to earn even sitting at home.

profit virus
2013-03-25, 11:00 AM

According to my point of view Forex is best profession for me.I am doing many profession in past 5 years.In which i found forex is most suitable and compatible business resources for me.

selinabegum
2013-03-25, 11:01 AM
yes both are the best things for animation as we live that job is rattling needed for obedient living but forex trading is one of the most first aim to earn and it is one of the soul artefact to get regularize at interior

Abbas Khan
2013-03-25, 11:03 AM
if we have any own business we are free from boss order or office liabilities and responsible for mistake my point of view is Forex is better than Job . job is giving limited earning and we bound in office and bound in time limit but Forex is online business we can do it any time any where

faisal786
2013-03-25, 11:06 AM
salary trading job se ziada behtar ha q k is mai isaan jitni mehgnat karta utna faida ha job mai insan ki fix salary hoti ha

ali345
2013-03-25, 11:21 AM
mera khayal k mutaabik Pehlay mein apni job per bohat hi ziyada dehaan deta hoon lekin jab se mujhay forex trading k baarey mein pata chala tou mujhay forex ne bohat ziyada profit diya ab mein forex ko like kerta hon.

faizan0900
2013-03-25, 11:23 AM
It relies on a person's option. If you like danger then currency trading is the best option for you. But if you are scared of making reduction then you can select job. Job is safe most of the time and foreign exchange industry is risky

faisalishaq174
2013-03-25, 11:24 AM
According to me Forex is the best because i think forex is much more profitable than my other job and i don't prefer for the other job . job is the limited income. i love the forex market because it is the most profitable business

zahidjay01
2013-03-25, 11:24 AM
Nicely your own degrees is certainly the fact that fx trading spot considering that enterprise is certainly finite as well as kept, which is because of managing rather than so that you can help make of which pay is repaired, even so help make unrestricted fx trading is certainly probably not considerably could choose to perform as often since you will be equipped so that you can earning profits.

akbar196
2013-03-25, 11:26 AM
mere khayal me jo memeber job holder hey wo forex ko bohat achey tareqey se kur sukta hey,lekin forex trade job se ziada better hey,kioun ke forex hamein hukari salary ke muqabley me ziada profit deta hey.i think forex is most best Vs a job.

kashifrahija
2013-03-25, 11:28 AM
In my life, both job and Forex are too much important. A person has to do a permanent job for completing the requirements of the life and use the Forex trading as a part time job.I suggest that nobody should do Forex as a full time job.

benny becks
2013-03-25, 11:33 AM
job is good, but then forex is better. we can do forex within our working time or after it. so forex not limit us by time like job does. but both of those are important anyway.

taka45
2013-03-25, 11:35 AM
The best is because forex forex more profitabe than my job . my job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money . less time if forex money. but if you are afraid of making loss then you can choose job. ThanKs ..

tang20
2013-03-25, 11:42 AM
I think job se best forex hai q k yeh hamara apna business hai is mein hum per koi order nahi ker sakta hai is mein hamare uper koi b time ki pabandi nahi hai.is main b hum earned karte hain. aor ye aik aisi easy job ha jis main hum jab chahen aor kahen b beth kar sakte hain....Thank you.

gulking
2013-03-25, 11:42 AM
forex is best i am very happy in forex forex business main kamiyab hona easy hain forex main agar disciplane main trading kary tab kamiyab ho sakty hain or greedy na ho tab forex na maire life ko change kar diya hain i love forex business

mdjoy1
2013-03-25, 11:44 AM
best jobs or best income money for a Forex now all man liked for a Forex work and join a free now Forex join a free and goods for a work Forex an goods income money for a jobs now all goods for a work and easy for a income money for a jobs Forex join a Forex work now.

jasiminbd
2013-03-25, 11:46 AM
In currency trading in my opinion is best. Compared to carriers simply much more lucrative for currency trading. Even though, in my opinion the best depends on your choice. When evaluating risks: currency trading is the best idea, thank you for your comments personally is. Where enough veteran who can be to create easy to use eventually can create a large amount of money.

itstimetowait
2013-03-25, 11:48 AM
sir forex ko ap job nahi blkay business ka name dain sktay hain kyu kay forex hum khud kartay hain or yeh ak business hain or wo b real hain tu forex best hain

star081
2013-03-25, 11:49 AM
forex is better then job because
1 home buisniss
2 time managmemnt easy
3 highly profitable
4 no space specification
5 no time limit

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-03-25, 11:50 AM
I cerebrate Forex is advisable. If i do job i give not enable to alter my prox being and faculty not enable to neaten my dreaming confessedly. I condition many money to straighten my daydream avowedly and i cerebrate that Forex is the finest place for making my imaging lawful.So, i prefer it.

shaownhowlader
2013-03-25, 11:55 AM
I think human job in forex than it is my business .I screw no pol and i am brimming immunity.i requirement process to learning and earning money to build my colorfull goal.

pindah
2013-03-25, 11:58 AM
i think cause we can make the dolar so fast n make it easy.. forex forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if forex money.

shoaib515
2013-03-25, 12:00 PM
forex se ham apnay akhrajaat asaani se poorey ker saktey hain . forex ko ham job bhi keh saktey hen aur business . yeh job ham part time bhi kar saktey hen aur full time bhi .

Jawwad786
2013-03-25, 12:03 PM
In my opinion, Jobs and Forex Is Two Different Things, You cannot compare These Two things, Job is basically a seat of experience, but Forex is a part time Although they can Full time, But It depends on the person.

super27
2013-03-25, 12:11 PM
Mere khayal me forex trading best work hai aur business hai jo koi bhi start kar sakta hai aur agar ap job karte hain to mere khayal me ap job pe concentrate karain aur agar forex trading start karna hai to proper time dena ho ga........

rjnasir.ryk
2013-03-25, 12:12 PM
According to my thinking yes forex is good way to earn money and forex would be that the largest online market in worldwide . everyone can earn income effectively through their good knowledge and proper experience and low capital

Z KHAN
2013-03-25, 12:42 PM
truly both are good in my opinion because if you are having job and you are experience. it mean that you are earning well and when you can manage to give some time to forex during your job it benefit you in such a way that it provide you extra earning which is good for a person

shoaib786
2013-03-25, 12:53 PM
mere khyal sy tu forex sb sy best hai job sy hum aik fix income utha skty hain or business sy hum daily k or unlimited bhi earn kr skty hain mgr humein forex main os time enter hona chahye jab humein es k bare main pori knowldge honi chahye nahi tu humein forex main enter nahi hona chahye

robing sing
2013-03-25, 12:54 PM
Symptomless forex is proper performing and so commercialism is fitter than job because in job there is no development but in the commerce there are galore opportunities to get more benefits and from forex we get success, become luxurious and prettify famous.

shakirpeya
2013-03-25, 12:56 PM
both of them are best in our side, in job u give your services and earn salary after end of the month, and in forex you invest your amount and give time in shape of full or half or as per your desire, than here you earned profit or loss same in forex if your trade work is going on best you earned profit

heru
2013-03-25, 12:57 PM
forex business and jobs, have their respective advantages. forex bsnis more flexible than a job. but the job is much more secure than a forex business. we all know if forex is a risky business. so I think depending on the votes.

tahamina
2013-03-25, 01:04 PM
I think forex is better than job. job income is limited where forex income is unlimited. so forex is obviously better than job. it has given independence. on the other hand job is dependent system money does not like job.

sajid malik
2013-03-25, 01:04 PM
In my point of view forex is better then any other job because in forex we are our own boss we have more and more relexation
business is always better then the job and forex is fabulous and fantastic online business no doubt forex is better.

milonfkarim
2013-03-25, 01:05 PM
Could that will work is incredibly necessary for excellent residing nevertheless forex trading is among the most most sensible thing to help earn plus it is among the most sensible thing to help earn at occasion. My work have to have a solid attempt and much of occasion nevertheless acquired small cash.

Marwat Trader
2013-03-25, 03:22 PM
forex is best for all the student
aur sat man har wo person jo tora bahut is ka bary ma elm rakty hun unhan chahye ka wo forex ma zaror ayen aur is ma trading karen.1 to is ma aap ko knowledge mily ga aur is ka sat sat is ma balance be milta ha.

sajjadraza
2013-03-25, 03:25 PM
yes i think is the best the forex trading job q k is per work krne wale kisi b fikr k bair work krte hai ior is per apni achi earning krte hai or is per acha profit hasal hota hai forex trading is the good job .

alain01
2013-03-25, 03:40 PM
best jobs for a Forex and better income money for a jobs and profit income money for a jobs now all man goods for a way Forex income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and better way income money for a Forex work and jobs now all man goods for a work and jobs Forex.

yvsvamsi369
2013-03-25, 03:44 PM
yes forex is best and job is also best.but u need to give first preference to job because it is proffessional ,forex is also one of the way to earn money,i prefer working in forex at home is best.

muc
2013-03-25, 03:51 PM
It is better to trade in the forex market than in any other thing in the market but all the same i know that forex market is an amaizing where we get the big bax no matter what happens in the market.

getpaid
2013-03-25, 03:58 PM
Forex is best business than job if we have knowledge and experience about forex becasue forex makes us rich quickly. If we want to earn more and more profit and become rich in some days then join forex trading and with proper traing and after getting experience we can earn more profit and we can become rich in some days. Forex is very good busienss for all kind of profession. I like forex trading busienss.

miansajad
2013-03-25, 04:04 PM
Online forex working is one of the best projects that are acquired on the world wide web an simple way to make money. There may be a huge number of projects available, but this is the apt job for those who are passionate about working. Many people look out for online projects as a hobby; this definitely is a wrong rumours.

uda
2013-03-25, 04:08 PM
i feel that forex is best. who definitely are wish to create a lot of cash, and who have sensible desire, they could venture upon forex. forex may be a business or trade where traders will show their creativity and i'm certain they could create here a lot of cash than other sites....

khadim86
2013-03-25, 04:16 PM
Yes i think Forex trading is best for all people .It is international single currency market in the world ,any interested person can start Forex trading from any country ,I think it is most safe and profitable earning method for us.

arslanbhatte
2013-03-25, 04:28 PM
I think forex is best and real online business in the world in which we ca n earn huge profit in daily basis forex is very beneficial for us and we can get more money with forex and can take many benefits with forex i m very happy with forex because it solves my all problems and fulfills my every dreams and desires.

adedoyin
2013-03-25, 04:32 PM
there are some jobs that are very good and we can earn so much from them but the problem is that most of them are stressful you have to work from 8 to 5 and so on but in forex trading you can trade even for just one hour and you can still be able to make your money

hoq412
2013-03-25, 04:34 PM
I think both of them are important for human life. Both of them can change anyone life. But anyone can quickly improve in his life by Forex trading. It is the main part of business.

sam_98
2013-03-25, 05:59 PM
I think that Forex is best from all jobs because it is the best business from all others business and it is for all those and did not require any special degree and education for doing business so i like it very much

kamran123
2013-03-25, 07:24 PM
i think forex he sub se best ha jis me ham easy se ghr bahty bht sa income kama k 1 din zda se zda success hasal kar k more propht kama skty han me to sat sat job and forex ko floow kerta han dubal prophit businesss

bsmmu777
2013-03-25, 07:27 PM
Hi all India forex forum users. My name is bsmmu.I am in forex about two years.
I think job se best forex hai q k yeh hamara apna business hai is mein hum per koi order nahi ker sakta hai is mein hamare uper koi b time ki pabandi nahi hai or yeh hume kam wqt mein zaida profit gain kerta hai or is mein koi hamri pay aik nahi hai is mein jitna work karo gay utni he money mili gi. I hope all India forex forum users will be happy.

blackjack
2013-03-25, 07:31 PM
forex is a best business for me, every one join this business easily and get big profit in short time and make a successful and rich person and also not time limit for this business this market live open 24 hours .

winboy007
2013-03-25, 07:31 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that The best is because forex forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if forex money. Now I step away from my work for the move into the business of forex thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

sparvez
2013-03-25, 07:32 PM
well I think,forex is the best.In job have different kind of bindings.but In forex there is no any kinds of bindings.forex is freedom business.there is no boss ,no time limit.and we can easy earn by forex trading.so,forex is the best.

adnanr
2013-03-25, 08:20 PM
i think that it is depend upon that how much you are earning from you job because if you have a good job and have good salary then you have to do forex as a part time because it is a very risky business and you never know what is happen next so you have to work smart and alway have second option.

itzguriya2013
2013-03-25, 08:48 PM
according to me Forex like a job . ap Forex ka kam part time main bi kar sakty ho. Forex better ha job se..

saim ali
2013-03-25, 08:53 PM
i think forex is the best job in the world because the forex cannot force the man to do the work but in the other business
people force them to work. we can work in the forex any time any where.

odrizaman
2013-03-25, 08:56 PM
Everyone is sure to have good things in life, when we understand that employment is essential but pretty much almost all the best things of Forex trading is that both their lives just for you is the best to all the houses.

Abbas Khan
2013-03-25, 09:01 PM
Forex is better than job because Forex is a business mean you have your own business not work under any boss and not need to obey any order in Forex mean where is you there is your office due to this online business and free to tension

ilovefx21
2013-03-25, 09:05 PM
I think that both are best and you should use the both the services availabe as your job is a permanent way of income and consider forex as your extra income which you are gaining by working part time and gaining more money.

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-25, 09:26 PM
i think forex is best kyun k har job main apko kisi k under kaam krna prta ha or sbha sbha oth k jana job main ye bht prblm oti ha lekin forex mian is kii koi zarort ni hoti ap aaram se ghr beth k kaam kr skte ho jab apka dil kre ap trading krein or achaa profit gain kr k income earrn krn iss liye job se behtar ha k ap forex trading join kren and usko he life time business bnaen

capricorn
2013-03-25, 10:01 PM
Well I prefer forex trading than any online job because in forex a trader can trade any time any where with out any distinction or pressure. In forex a trader can make his future safe and secure by trading in forex.

saqib160
2013-03-25, 10:10 PM
mere kayal sa forex best ha un logo ka laye jo forex ma expert ha jin ko forex ka pata ha aur wo roz forex sa earn kar rahe ha un ka laye job sa best forex ha un ko sirf forex hi karni chayea

medo
2013-03-25, 11:48 PM
Can not preference among them for me, job means security and go out and see friends and life, and Forex means adventure, Assistant source of income, I can not rely on it easily, because, although he is profitable but risky

shakirpeya
2013-03-25, 11:52 PM
job also better because of job give us monthly pacakge of income, but inside of forx we make first invest than we get profit or loss as per my trade

anytimejancok
2013-03-25, 11:56 PM
i think Forex could be a sensible job. If you prefer risk then forex is that the best choice for you. however if you're scared of creating loss then you'll be able to select job. Job is innocuous most of the time. the simplest is as a result of forex forex additional profitable than my job. My job needs a powerful effort and plenty of your time, however attained very little cash. less time if forex cash. I step aloof from my work for the get in the business of Forex.

trade28
2013-03-26, 12:15 AM
i think Forex is the best online business in the world and you can earn a lot of profit by it,but the condition is you must have a lot of knowledge as well as risk management skills.i think Forex is best then any job;because in Forex trading we have no fear to be late from any office and we can do it easily in the hours.

mikal
2013-03-26, 12:17 AM
It depends on one's pick. If you like try then forex is the optimal deciding for you. But if you are cowed of making disadvantage then you can prefer job. Job is peril unconstrained most of the indication and forex marketplace is risky.

farhachaudhery
2013-03-26, 12:17 AM
The greatest is because of Forex foreign exchange even more lucrative when compared to my job. My job demands a powerful effort along with a countless time, but earned quick money. less time if in case Forex cash. Today I move away from my work for the move into the company of foreign exchange