PDA

View Full Version : Is Forex Market like a sea?

Pages : [1] 2 3

asif786
2013-03-15, 04:05 PM
I think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea?

akbar196
2013-03-15, 04:10 PM
Yes,forex trade samunder ki tarha hey kioun ke ais me bohat se log kam kurte hain orr wo bohat sa profit kamate hain.orr day by day bohat se log ais ko join kur rahe hain.mere khayal se forex as like sea.hur guzarte din ke saath forex ka future bright ho raha hey.

hamzashakeel
2013-03-15, 04:11 PM
yes i agree with your opinion because forex trading is big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit .

arslanbhatte
2013-03-15, 04:12 PM
I think this is true because forex is the sea of money in which we can get a lot of money and take many benefits with forex so forex is the market of money in which earning is unlimited forex changes our life and gives us happy life in forex and makes us rich man and removes our poverty.

ranaasad782
2013-03-15, 04:15 PM
yes bro ofcourse and i agree with you that forex trading is like a sea and i like your example that this trading is like a sea where every one can takes water to his fill but there is no effect on sea water he remains same so i like your example very much....

mustafain
2013-03-15, 04:15 PM
yes it is like a see and we can earn from it and learn and earn is very much relate to each other and we have to learn first and then try for earning and it is best for us.

Babar chatha
2013-03-15, 04:16 PM
forex market aik sea ki tara ha. jis k sahil pe khare ho kar hum paani bharte hain. aor hume is ki ghahrai ka b pata hota k agr hum paani ki chal ka wait karen sahil pe khare ho kar tu hum paani bhar sakte hain. agr hum sea k ander jaen gay tu dobne ka khtra ha.

malikriaz4567
2013-03-15, 04:22 PM
yes i am agree with you in Forex business earning is good and it was a largest earning source it was like a sea where every one get water but it will not end Forex is like that in this business many of traders earn huge incomes and it was a great business we earn good in this business and it will not end in future Forex is forever

ijazsony
2013-03-15, 04:43 PM
yes,forex market is same like sea fromwhere you earn more and more but there is no end of earning in forex tading.if people from the whole world join forex trding and get profit then it will never end also.i will call this market sea of earning money.

atouf
2013-03-15, 04:47 PM
this is a very good comparison.Indeed,forex resembles very much the sea.It is wide,seductive but if you are not a good swimmer you are doomed.Likewise forex if you are not a good trader you will faces many losses

kareem yahia
2013-03-15, 04:52 PM
this is very good topic my freind .. i agree with you forex is like sea that is true my friend and thanks very much

ummey
2013-03-15, 05:04 PM
I think this is true because the currencies of the sea where we get a lot of money and have as many currency currency exchange forex market, you can not earn money in Forex is not limited to the life and happy life and to make us rich and our poverty, they are removed .

clickbox
2013-03-15, 05:10 PM
yes mai khud bht sy dosry loguh keh tra forex kuh like kerta ho yeh akh real business hai or agyh bjhi kerta rho ga yeh best hai or bht sy logh daily is my earning ker rhy hai or agyh bhi kertain rhy gyh yeh sub sy best hai or mai kafi years sy is my work ker rha ho is ny meri zinigi bna deh hai or mai isy hmesha he like kro ga

ASIMKHAN
2013-03-15, 05:24 PM
Yes forex aik sea ha jis ka andar app gum ho jao gay.q k forex aik ilm ha jo asani ka sath nahi sekh saktay ho.is ko janny ka ley app ko acha time darkaar ha.

amlan786
2013-03-15, 05:34 PM
to me forex is like a sea

torani
2013-03-15, 05:39 PM
i think still there are limit of money on forex market. But no one can reach that's limit, because so big the value whole of money on forex market. Maybe it is like sea too, but water on the sea still have limit too

rana1993
2013-03-15, 05:39 PM
i tihnk so .coz forex is a power house of money and we are like sea boat .who trade in market to get somee profit ,so thsnk you for your nice post i also agree with you

ghulam88
2013-03-15, 05:42 PM
Ha forex ak online business ha jo pory world pa chal reha ya sea ki terha bohat bada ha is ma ap jitna learn kar ka seakh lo ga utna he kam ha kio ka ya b samander ki terha
gehra ha is ma pory world ki international market ka business ha jisy trader learn kar ka earn karty ha ya bohat bada business ha.

m.asifali
2013-03-15, 05:46 PM
the forex market is like a sea because it is the big market of the world this market is in the whole world forex market big and big like the user of the forex market in the whole world.

maaado
2013-03-15, 05:59 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic Is Forex Market like a sea...Wave high and then low ..Forex Sea is a sea of money .. I hope swimming in a sea of proficiency in Forex
Even out of this sea and me profit
Best Regards

cheetos
2013-03-15, 06:11 PM
Yes indeed Forex like the sea does not have another, but many of us to learn and to strive to reach the Freddie through Forex

And I wish success for each member and for more profit and progress in Forex

Derick Romaneau
2013-03-15, 06:13 PM
i would say that Forex market like a tidal wave in the sea, sometimes calm, but sometimes also move quickly without being able to be controlled by anyone. So anyone who would plunge into the sea of ​​Forex must learn to surf in order to face the first wave if at any time he comes.
If someone is going to jump in the world of forex trading should be learned first surf using virtual money to practice, so that the waves in the ocean can follow forex.

sayed ewis
2013-03-15, 06:21 PM
Money in the forex market a very big day for this coveted lot of people to get more of this money but will not take one of this money without a good education in order to gain experience and knowledge crisis to start correctly in this large area.

jawadjutt
2013-03-15, 06:21 PM
i would say that Forex market like a tidal wave in the sea, sometimes calm, but sometimes also move quickly without being able to be controlled by anyone. So anyone who would plunge into the sea of ​​Forex must learn to surf in order to face the first wave if at any time he comes.

m16kamran
2013-03-15, 06:24 PM
yes it's right in any way Forex is like a vast sea . here is no limit on earning money in a month . it's a boundless sea . having no limits . this is a business where everyone can enjoy .

shanu
2013-03-15, 06:26 PM
Yes Forex market aik sea ki trha he is ka koi end nahi he aap is mein se jitna bhi pani lein ye khtm nahi ho ga Forex trading business se aap ziadaa se ziada earning kr sakty hein Ye aik largest earning source he

ForexLover
2013-03-15, 06:29 PM
Yes forex like of sea where there is many things that give benefits and that gives you loss so if you have knowledge, skills, abilities, learning and experience than you get benefits and trade well to earn more money from forex in short period of time lot so forex is like sea.

Adeladickhausm1473
2013-03-15, 06:34 PM
Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex.i agree with your opinion because forex trading is big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit.i will call this market sea of earning money.thank you. i am trying .

hiqbaleee
2013-03-15, 06:44 PM
yes,Forex is like as sea.Forex is vast market in the world of others business.Because Forex has lot of things these are Technical and fundamental analysis.Also you need news analysis,candlestic analysis,pivot point,trend,support,resistance analysis need.Also need so forth.So we can say Forex is sea.

malikumar786
2013-03-15, 06:58 PM
Yes of cource forex market like a sea because it is too much vast as sea vast there is no ending edge so we are able to compare with sea this is also give to much profit i want to also called its profit is also like a sea

Padoltonc1674
2013-03-15, 07:01 PM
Forex is a good currency business. It is wide,seductive but if you are not a good swimmer you are doomed.Likewise forex if you are not a good trader you will faces many losses. It will not end Forex is like that in this business many of traders earn huge incomes and it was a great business we earn good in this business and it will not end in future Forex is forever. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea? Be careful.........

saim ali
2013-03-15, 07:02 PM
Yes the forex market like the sea because i can earn it from the forex as we want that is why the forex
market like the sea.

tota11
2013-03-15, 07:09 PM
I think that Forex is very risky business.So we should study more and more about Forex and achieve knowledge about Forex and become a good trader then Forex will can safely business.
accept traffic .

anupomks
2013-03-15, 07:15 PM
Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. forex is the sea of money in which we can get a lot of money and take many benefits with forex so forex is the market of money.i will call this market sea of earning money.Be were of situations and trade carefully.

shahshafiullah
2013-03-15, 07:18 PM
yes forex is a sea fill with full of profit those who have experience and knowledge they can take how much profit they can.

vjhjkj77
2013-03-15, 07:23 PM
Forex is the big and broad currency or share market in the world. You could not find any trading market in the world like as the Forex. You have to invest huge time for the learning.It is like as the Sea

skyman
2013-03-15, 07:23 PM
yes this is so good in our creation and is the good way to life and the sea is so good for us i agree with your opinion because forex trading is big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit .

sobiaali
2013-03-15, 07:28 PM
If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end what is you idea? business and many people invest their money from all around the world .

mdsamsul01
2013-03-15, 07:36 PM
It is a best market for a Forex work now goods for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money obs now for a jobs now all man goods income money for a jobs now best way income money for a Forex work and better way money for a jobs Forex work and jobs.

konyeng
2013-03-15, 07:39 PM
yes i think forex market is like a sea of treasure and the wealth so i htink when you can diving to it it is realy worth bussines whe you can be financial freedom because it is easy bussines to do just buy and sell

amlan786
2013-03-15, 07:41 PM
for me Forex Market is like a sea

Violamorehousel0490
2013-03-15, 07:42 PM
Forex is a good job. If people from the whole world join Forex trding and get profit then it will never end also.i will call this market sea of earning money. It will not end Forex is like that in this business many of traders earn huge incomes and it was a great business we earn good in this business. I think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money. Good luck with your trading........

anupomks
2013-03-15, 07:50 PM
Forex is using our knowledge and experience.forex trading is big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit .it will never end also.i will call this market sea of earning money.thank you. i am trying .

chaturvedi667
2013-03-15, 07:55 PM
of course, forex market is like a sea, kyoki forex business samudra ki trah athah hai jaise samudra ki gahrai ko nahi nap sakte vaise hi hum forex market me money earn karne ka koi target nahi de sakte kyoki forex business me hum jyada se jyada money earn kar sakte hai sirf target rakh sakte hai to work ka, forex business me to every day new people attach (join) hote hai aur work start karke ek good money earn kar rahe hai jo ki kisi bhi other market me aisa sambhv nahi hai so forex market ek samudra hai.

pikedu
2013-03-15, 07:55 PM
Yes i agree with your opinion because forex trading is big business.this is a very good comparison.Indeed,forex resembles very much the sea.forex market is same like sea fromwhere you earn more and more.we have to learn first and then try for earning and it is best for us.

khuram
2013-03-15, 07:56 PM
forex waqi aik sea ki trha hai kun kay isko hum jitna bhi janny ki koshish karty hai ye utna he agay or agay ki tarf jata hai mgr mera manna ye hai ay agar hum isko kuch bhi jaan jain to ye hamary liy bohat he faidamand ho sakta hai.

salman shafqat
2013-03-15, 07:57 PM
in my views the Forex is like a sea in which we can enter and gain a lot in form of money as well as knowledge. It is an international earning point through which a man can change his life easily if he is a hardworking and determined one . Forex is no doubt like a sea which dispersing the money and knowledge in a short span of time.

odrizaman
2013-03-15, 08:00 PM
Yes, we want advice, simply because Forex currency trading is usually large companies and many people buy dollars in everywhere in the world and earn without end.

ezzoo
2013-03-15, 08:06 PM
I see already likened Muwaffaq Forex like the sea, learning does not end and also the profits and gains do not end whenever others achieved profits Mazal we have an opportunity to profit

Localadclick Pk
2013-03-15, 08:10 PM
yes this is a very vast and big business market just like sea people from all over the world are investing in this market and some gets profit some do loss every day every week and every minute you can not imagine how big this market is

frx4
2013-03-15, 08:12 PM
In my opinion Forex trade is going to be some underwater whereby need variety from the water. Should totally the word take advantage of the the water from underwater therefore it may do not ever final. Foreign currency trading even prefer this all people are able to generate profits nevertheless it really should never final. whats most people theory?

yasiraziz
2013-03-15, 08:13 PM
han forex market sea ki trha hai kun k ye buhat bari markt hai is main puri duniya k log enter aur buhat huge volume hai is main jis trha ap ko sea ki gehrai ka andaza nhi hota isi trha ap forex market main ap volume ka andaza nhi laga sakty

zahid88
2013-03-15, 08:17 PM
G bilkul , forex is a business where many of the people trading from all over the world and make profit . U can say that it is like a sea becuse yahan se bohat se log acha profit kama rahe hain & bohat se log ise daily join kr rahe hain

ghotokpankoj
2013-03-15, 08:25 PM
I must say I carry out believe that it is correct, the front what food was in the amount of money, we can quickly simply obtain big bucks and still have a good amount of strengths revenue currency stock trading currency markets Forex trading, which often viewed the exact sea must be produced with these regimens and still provide folks an entire life including Forex trading, making folks rich as well as your particular poverty.

mdjoy1
2013-03-15, 08:28 PM
luck for a Forex market and goods for a jobs now best income money for a jobs Forex market now all goods for a jobs and better income money for a jobs now all man best income for a Forex work and jobs and like him a ask man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs.

rafimh
2013-03-15, 08:48 PM
yes forex market is like a sea becouse everyone get more and more profit in this market.i also get money and more and more money in this market.
its a very good comparison for us.so we must told that forex market is like a sea.

danish010
2013-03-15, 09:17 PM
yes the forex market is like the sea because the forex is the sea of the money if you take the some of the money from the forex then there is no effect on the sea of the money.So the forex is the sea of the money and there is the golden chance for you to take the money in the very easy way of the trading.

sultanmehmood
2013-03-15, 09:25 PM
yes forex trading aik somander ki trha hai is se jtna na bhe kama lo kam hai aur jtna bhe invest kar lo kam hai au is ka barye ma jtna bhe jan lo kam hai ye bohat bara business hai.

ibyousaf1
2013-03-15, 09:44 PM
this work is like a sea because some of the peoples called this work as the sea because any body can more money and any body can make the trading sites on the money, for this sites we can make the lot of the money on the trading sites but on the other hand we can make the some of the extra loose on the trading sites.

Mosa
2013-03-15, 09:45 PM
Yes Forex market is a sea it is one of the biggest online business whole world of the people participate in this business and achieve their goals

helloseo
2013-03-15, 09:50 PM
yes i agree whit you . Forex is the pacific Eocene the money , it is providing an opportunity to every one to get profit and exalt your living standard . no doubt it has completely changed my life.

rana1993
2013-03-15, 09:57 PM
hmm you can compare it like a sea .coz there are a million of money in forex like million of fish in sea .and we are the trader like river man who want to get profit from market .

shomilsm
2013-03-15, 10:13 PM
Forex is rixky but profitable.if people from the whole world join forex trading and get profit then it will never end also.It is wide,seductive but if you are not a good swimmer you are doomed. It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .

adedoyin
2013-03-15, 10:20 PM
yeah forex market can be called a sea since it is very big and cannot end but do you know that sea gets some people drown and die?those that die on the sea are those people that are not capable to swim or are not fit enough,so be fit or capable to trade so that you can enjoy the sea which is the forex market

visio it
2013-03-15, 10:26 PM
yes Forex market is like a sea and ther is no limit of this business there is no limit of profit and loss in this market,so it is a sea and further more you must be careful when you work in this market safe yourself from losses and trade with a plan.

Rizwananjum
2013-03-15, 10:29 PM
Yes forex market like a sea because it's a best online trading business in the world. By this business we can earn a unlimited amount. Forex trading business is independent.

hi01
2013-03-15, 10:29 PM
Forex is the big market in the internet. There are no this types of business in the world. When you will go to study then you will see that what is the Forex? I mean that it is the broad market in the world.

wasif
2013-03-15, 10:38 PM
yes off course you are right. i am completely satisfied with your comparison . forex is a sea of knowledge , learning and most importent its the sea of earning. From where the whole world can gain

hafi1199
2013-03-15, 10:43 PM
je han bhai app nay bohat achi massal de hay forex aisy he hay jasay saminder hota hay aur ya aik bohat bara saminder hay jis main app ko kuch kamny kay lay terna parta hay aur agar app achy terny walay hain tu app is main bohat fidha utha skty hain .

jibon1210
2013-03-15, 10:47 PM
Forex is very big market at present. This is way of earn more money. People has become rich man by Forex business. They are not single man. more person has become very capital man by Forex trade. For this reason Forex like a sea. Its not end.

haccib2
2013-03-15, 11:18 PM
I think Forex is like sea water. If it never end your entire words in sea water. Foreign currency, everyone can earn money that it never end .

atif58
2013-03-15, 11:29 PM
I am agree. Forex trading is a huge market , but i think not all people earn money in Forex trading. For example when we buy there is someone else who is selling so whatever is the price movement one will lose and one win. It is just an opinion , what is reality better know the market makers.

sumon0280
2013-03-15, 11:31 PM
And a portion of the foreign currency cash and foreign exchange currency market has changed our lives so much more take advantage of wasting money unlimited money and we will be happy to Exchange our richest man in your life and remove our poverty is a fact.

adnanraza
2013-03-15, 11:35 PM
yes dear aap ne bilkul thk kaha forex market aik samundar ki tarah hai aik aesa samundar jo day by day berhta he ja rha hai or bohat se log is mein samate ja rhe hai knowledge wale is se alot of money nikalte ja rhe hai or without knowledge wale is mein swiming ker ki puri khushish ker rhe hai kuch doob jate hai or kuch tar jate hai.

benteng
2013-03-15, 11:47 PM
i think yes we can take the doalr in the sea of forex.. because forex trading is big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit .

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-15, 11:49 PM
Yes, bro I agree with you. Forex trading business is like a sea. jis trha sea end ni hota isi trha Forex trading ka bi koi end ni ha. is ma ap unlimited profit earn kr skty hain. koi limit ni ha money earn knry ki.

forex blood
2013-03-15, 11:56 PM
Yes!i think Forex is like a sea in which thousand of the traders are to get profit.We can make a lot of profit in it,but the condition is we must have a lot of knowledge as well as risk management skills.If you are a newbie then demo is the best choice to learn the real trading.On the other hand in the condition of a real trader you must use stop loss and low lot size to escape yourself from a margin call.

roy1235
2013-03-15, 11:58 PM
I do believe this is legitimate because currency trading will be the marine associated with profit which you can obtain a lot of cash and also acquire many benefits together with currency trading consequently currency trading will be the industry associated with profit which getting can be limitless currency trading modifications the lifestyle and provide us satisfied lifestyle with currency trading and also creates us rich male and also gets rid of the poverty.

zaibshah600
2013-03-16, 12:00 AM
forex is world's biggest financial trading market in the world,,, it is really see infact,,, you can earn non stop with out any limit as much as you can,,, it up to you how stamina you have and earn more and more money,,,, like the forex and it's deepness because it's never ends,,, earn and learn never ends here

nonte9t9
2013-03-16, 12:28 AM
i think the simple sense of Forex is simultaneous purchase and sale of the currency or the exchange of one country's currency for the one of another country. The world currencies do not have a fixed exchange rate and are always fluctuating, since each are traded in the currency pairs like Euro/Dollar, Dollar/Yen and others. 85% of daily trades are taken by major currencies trading.
Investments usually deal with 4 major pairs: Euro against US dollar, US dollar against Japanese yen, British pound against US dollar, and US dollar against Swiss franc or EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and USD/CHF used to sign these pairs accordingly. These major pairs are considered as the Forex market's "blue chips. You will not receive any dividends on the currencies. Well known "buy low - sell high" gives the profit for currency trades.

chioma
2013-03-16, 12:34 AM
A sea is natural and it cannot end unless if the lord almighty wants it to end and no one can drive the direction of the sea but I will not say that forex is like a sea because the forex market can be controlled by humans

Azharawan
2013-03-16, 12:43 AM
I agree with your opinion because Forex trading is big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit same so i like your example very much.....

olua555
2013-03-16, 12:46 AM
Yes forex market is avery good market that any one that is very ready to make good money at any given period is capable to make good money from it so what rely matters is to understand the market very well

mudassirhameed
2013-03-16, 12:49 AM
Well,partially forex trading is similar to sea wave but the difference here is that you can actually predict the direction forex trading wave will possibly head to but can't predict that of the see so they are having little bit difference.

If forex trading should be stable then i don't think it will be as profitable as it is because every one will make more profits and there will be no loss price won't go up,price will remain stable,so forex instability contributes to its more profiting nature.

nonte9t9
2013-03-16, 12:55 AM
ya i think so forex is like a sea because i like forex .i believe forex can change my life ...i want always try my better in forex trade

Riti rahaman
2013-03-16, 12:57 AM
Of course I will be gone along with people in Forex business earning is great also it was some sort of largest earning supplier it had been such as a seashore where all receive mineral water however it will not conclude Forex is like that in this business the majority of merchants acquire enormous profits also it was an incredible business we acquire great in this business and it will not end in future Forex is for a long time.

pleases
2013-03-16, 01:03 AM
In my opinion yeah Forex market like a tidal wave in the sea, sometimes calm, but sometimes also move quickly without being able to be controlled by anyone. So anyone who would plunge into the sea of ​​Forex must learn to surf in order to face the first wave if at any time he comes. So it is smart business.

ahmedreda
2013-03-16, 01:16 AM
yes that is good description of forex market . if you are good swimmer you will live safely . if you want to live for along time in this sea.
you must learn first and training for along time before starting swim.

aiham609
2013-03-16, 01:27 AM
I think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea?

Yes Forex trading forex is like the sea is simply the largest financial market in the world where ... In today discovered that the forex market is a sea dive where all markets of all kinds:):):)

hassan347
2013-03-16, 01:44 AM
I think currency trading like of sea where there is many things that give advantages and that gives you loss so if you have information, abilities, capabilities, studying and encounter than you get advantages and business well to make better money from currency trading in short interval of time lot so currency trading is like sea. Good Luck

Mujahid
2013-03-16, 01:46 AM
ji ji ap tiek keh rhaey ho k forex ki markeeet aik samundeer ki tara ha ic me ham jitna marzi investment kar deh ham ko ahsey lagey ga jaissa k ham nay forex me abi khuc earn he ni kia hai or dosra ye ha k forex me ham kitna b lose kar jaye wo kabi b end ni ho ga lose hota he rahey ga .

dulalbd0071
2013-03-16, 01:49 AM
I think so.Because a trader need Hugh knowledge.But i think a trader can not properly understand forex trading.A trader need per day active learning.

naveed1985
2013-03-16, 02:00 AM
no doubt Forex market is like a sea.because i have not capacity to find its depth.because it have huge knowledge and very complicated conditions which we can not understand easily.in the other view of it.it have very much opportunities for the earner people.lot of people earn from Forex market but there is no end.so i can say it.Forex market is like a sea.

naija
2013-03-16, 02:03 AM
Forex market, the rewards from forex can be compared to many natural things. Like the earnings in forex is very large like the sea, because it is an unending ventures when trading it.

ELGHOUL2012
2013-03-16, 02:52 AM
I think this is true because forex is the sea of money in which we can get a lot of money.and i like your example that this trading is like a sea where every one can takes water to his fill but there is no effect on sea water he remains same.

fajarabrar
2013-03-16, 03:38 AM
I think this is real because currency trading is the sea of cash in which we can get a lot of cash and take many advantages with currency trading so currency trading is the industry of cash in which making is endless currency trading changes our lifestyle and gives us satisfied lifestyle in currency trading and creates us wealthy man and eliminates our hardship.

godiva
2013-03-16, 05:11 AM
I think currency trading like of sea where there is many things that give advantages and that gives you loss so if you have information, abilities, capabilities, studying and encounter than you get advantages and business well to make better money from currency trading in short interval of time lot so currency trading is like sea. Good Luck
For nowadays, people are more smarter this days.Internet user are increasing day by day.so they finding way to earn trough internet.Forex plays a vital role in this circumstances.Because it is a easy way to earning money.

ansha
2013-03-16, 05:41 AM
If someone is going to jump in the world of forex trading should be learned first surf using virtual money to practice, so that the waves in the ocean can follow forex.

I cant agree with your opinion. Because if all the rich man will the forex trader, what will do the poor. It is a great change for everyone to become rich or financial freedom. For trade here need not huge money. Anyone can trade here with a small capital. But here need much knowledge

Mas
2013-03-16, 07:27 AM

Thus the parable might be yes sir, and ocean waves will be so great that in the forex market will be interpreted by the presence of a news that could alter the movement of the market to be even better
with very fast movement in my trading account is sir

Habib Ahmed
2013-03-16, 07:40 AM
i think i have to agree with your this statement because forex business is now growing more rapidly,every one want to learn forex business and want to invest in foreex market to earn more n more profit.

haney
2013-03-16, 07:52 AM
you have an opinion about forex trading and it is right, you make it based on your experiences and make it as a simple thing, then we will understand for how to do something right on this business, forex is like a sea, and some people will say forex is like a money machine, the river of money and etc, all is right, and if we can follow the wave from them, then we can stay on this business and make it profitable

sohelml02
2013-03-16, 07:55 AM
Definitely, I agree with this opinion because forex trading is a big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit here.

dilber100
2013-03-16, 08:00 AM
forex trade samunder ki tarha hey kioun ke ais me bohat se log kam kurte hain orr wo bohat sa profit kamate hain.forex market is same like sea fromwhere you earn more and more but there is no end of earning in forex tading.

blackrose
2013-03-16, 08:05 AM
yes i also think that market is a sea.there are some reasons behind this thinking ,here are a lot of liquidity or money.no other market is as big liquidity as forex market.also it is open 24 hours.

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-16, 08:10 AM
G, forex is like a sea but for me now it is sream, insha allah I will improve to sea, and yes it is a sea,

vansa
2013-03-16, 08:20 AM

yes indeed the forex market is like the ocean, why? as seen from the graph that shows the incident or some large and some are small and sometimes look calm

muntasirnasser
2013-03-16, 08:24 AM
I think, it is true Forex is just like a sea. Because Forex is sea of money making, money may be not finish here rather will be increased day by day.

sajib
2013-03-16, 08:25 AM
Samunder in what tarha forex trade course, there Hi kioun bohat ham you have that in French are high bohat kurte orr signed a income kamate. orr body ordinarilly bohat is signs involved in in French kur. in deviner not looking the sea, only fx. Hur what that guzarte Ka Raha Hi there future be shining and fx.

Shoukat1
2013-03-16, 08:26 AM
Han yeh apki bat thek hy forex waqei aik samundar ki tarha hy is gehrai aur is ki lambai aur jis tarha bohot ziada hoti thek isi tarha forex business bhi bohot lamba chora hy is ko samajhny keliey mahino tak ka time lag sakta hy .

eh6fctn
2013-03-16, 08:54 AM
G han forex ak samundar ki tra market hai jo 24 hours open rehti hai or dunia ki hr cheez is par trade hoti hai . Is par kabi b ksi b jga trading ho sakti hai or is par sari dunia me work ho rha hai .

rohan 4350
2013-03-16, 08:59 AM
yes forex market is a huge sea of money you just want suck this money as per using your knowldge and skill of trading market because i can never see the business like forex in the world

sracer86
2013-03-16, 09:02 AM
I also think there is no limit of money in forex trading market.Every day billions of dollars are being traded worldwide and traders earn money according to their trading qualities.Anyone who follows the trading rules and know trading very well can make as much profit as he can.

areesha
2013-03-16, 12:59 PM
yes dear i agree with you Forex market is like a sea in which all world get water but it will never end like that Forex market is a largest market it was a great business in which all world traders involve but it will never end or off Forex market is a secure business it will never end in future in this business we make money but it will never end

M.MOEEN SAEED KHAN
2013-03-16, 01:00 PM
yaa almost once one drown inti it never comes out of it in both sea and forex:D

sajjadraza
2013-03-16, 01:06 PM
yes forex trading aik bht wasi kam hai is se bht se log fida utha rahe hai or ye logo ko un ko un k kam se br kar profit deta hai or is se hum ko chahe k apne kam ko zada se zada profit me lane k lye is per zada se zada kam kre or apni earn ko bhtr kre .

capricorn
2013-03-16, 01:07 PM
Thus the parable might be yes sir and ocean waves will be so great that in the forex market will be interpreted by the presence of a news that could alter the movement of the market to be even better with very fast movement in my trading account.

arfinrumi
2013-03-16, 01:28 PM
i think still there are limit of money on forex market. But no one can reach that's limit, because so big the value whole of money on forex market. Maybe it is like sea too, but water on the sea still have limit too..Thank you for good thread.

finagold
2013-03-16, 01:36 PM
yes, it may be true. we can liken forex is the sea. because at any time, could have been a very big waves, and that's when we will get high profits. because forex is the largest financial market in the world, we never know until how much profit we can get from forex ...

jalal786
2013-03-16, 01:37 PM
yes this is absolutely right forex market like a see because all and sundry make profit from forex with his trading experience and knowledge forex is the largest market in the world

rhshorif
2013-03-16, 01:38 PM
Yes I appreciate with your opinion. Forex trading is huge business in the world. So obviously it can be similar like a sea.

hamzashakeel
2013-03-16, 01:39 PM
forex trading is big business like a sea there are so many investor invest their money and get profit day by day .i you want to start trading then you must learn first then start trading .

mohammad209
2013-03-16, 01:44 PM
yes i also think that.i think that forex market is like a sea.because of money.here huge money exist.if anyone have knowledge and skills about the forex market then he or she will be able to earn more and more money in this sector.

mdyunus01
2013-03-16, 01:57 PM
Is Forex market is a goods for a work and jobs now goods for a work an better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and bets income money for a jobs now all man goods for a Forex work post.

jabeen
2013-03-16, 01:59 PM
ya forex market is like a sea as much we will work with forex as much we will be able to make money more and more so we should keep working on forex as much we will work as much we will be able to make money.

saimon12
2013-03-16, 02:12 PM
I agree this topic. Forex is like sea if someone know the swimming he or she can survive and get many thing.
alike in forex who know the exact rules and doing trade in right way he or she can earn profit from there.

furqaniqbal
2013-03-16, 02:15 PM
i think you are right forex market is huge really huge where we can earn big money and can earn a lot of money online from every where or every corner of the world i love forex market it can help us for some monthly income.

plastik
2013-03-16, 02:24 PM
market all can make the market say the ways... al the dolarrrr...very good comparison.Indeed,forex resembles very much the sea.It is wide,seductive but if you are not a good swimmer you are doomed

sun000
2013-03-16, 02:31 PM
Currency trading company earning can be very good also it was some sort of biggest earning source it absolutely was just like a sea in which every one receive water however it doesn't finish Currency trading is like that on this company most of investors gain large earnings also it was a fantastic organization many of us gain very good on this organization and it doesn't result in long term Currency trading can be eternally........

joy30
2013-03-16, 02:31 PM
market for a goods trade and buy and sell all time for a market news luck for a trade and best trade for a Forex and goods profit income money for a jobs now goods for a income money for a jobs now all goods for a jobs now goods income money for a jobs Forex work and jobs Forex goods income money.

bonekasetan966
2013-03-16, 02:38 PM
yes. its can be imagine like a sea. Well,partially forex trading is similar to sea wave then i don't think it will be as profitable as it is because every one will make more profits and there will be no loss price won't go up,price will remain stable,so forex instability contributes to its more profiting nature. but the difference here is that you can actually predict the direction forex trading wave will possibly head to but can't predict that of the see so they are having little bit difference.If forex trading should be stable

OK3
2013-03-16, 02:50 PM
Yes i agree with you,forex market is like a sea because many people work in the forex and day by day more and more people join the forex because this is a very great 24 hours online business and people easily earn money in the forex.

bipashadas
2013-03-16, 02:58 PM
I believe this can be true due to the fact forex will be the marine of money in which in turn we can find big money in addition to take lots of benefits having forex so it will a market of money in which we turn limitless getting are generally alterations our lifetime a lot.

saefulloh
2013-03-16, 03:02 PM

not, forex is not an ocean that spans oceans and Antarctica beat and it is not easy to get all of this because we ourselves could also call daengan way that we love is what I call a way that I am aware of, and this is certainly a serious matter

musamuhsin
2013-03-16, 03:04 PM
without a doubt i go along with your own thoughts and opinions since forex currency trading is usually massive enterprise and a lot of men and women devote their own money by everywhere over the globe. foreign exchange will be the marketplace connected with money in which usually earning is usually infinite foreign exchange alterations each of our life and provides you delighted life inside foreign exchange as well as tends to make you loaded guy as well as cleans away each of our poverty.

adnanoffice
2013-03-16, 03:04 PM
Yes dear offcourse forex trading market is like a sea. Forex is the sea of money we can get a lot of money and take many benefits with forex market. forex change our life and give us happly life in forex and many people join the forex in per day because this is the best business in the world.

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-16, 03:09 PM
yes forex is like sea becouse here is opertunity for you to earn and loss lot of money in both option u have unlimited like sea where nobody can count then amount drops so here in forex in both option its infinity

maidenkissskebo
2013-03-16, 03:43 PM
we do believe on our system trading. right? and traders earn money according to their trading qualities.Anyone who follows the trading rules and know trading very well can make as much profit as he can. I also think there is no limit of money in forex trading market.Every day billions of dollars are being traded worldwide

z_eshan2008
2013-03-16, 03:46 PM
yes forex is a big sea where you earn more then to the other peopleand get a more benefit.in which any mistake is drown in the sea it is very easy to earning in the trading in forex market.for more benefit you want to knowledge in the forex.

Tsaqif
2013-03-16, 03:50 PM

I guess it is true sir, sometimes it will be low tide and sometimes be able to plug so it would make me feel very panicky if I will use this trade well
because in any case the state of the market would be very nice if we were concerned with the trade I would go sir

undefinied
2013-03-16, 04:03 PM
yes forex like of ocean where there's a great several items that provide advantages which delivers loss therefore if you could have knowledge, skills, abilities, learning and expertise than you get advantages and trade well out to earn additional cash from forex in brief time period lot therefore forex is like ocean.

ay3253
2013-03-16, 04:08 PM
g haan main ap ki is bhat sy agree krta hun k forex trading ak sea ky manid hai. forex trading wo buisness hai jis ki koi had nahi her umer ka fard forex py buisness kr skta hai khwah wo bhara ho khawah chota male ho ya female ho hr koi forex join kr sakta hai. or is main koi limit nahin khawah jitny bhi log forex ko join kr lain to hum keh sakty hain k forex is like a sea.

binoy
2013-03-16, 04:25 PM
Yes, the foreign exchange market from where you will get more and more like the sea, however, there is no end in sight, earn foreign exchange trading Exchange trading people from throughout the world, and make a profit, it will never will end. I the sea to make money in this market things.

shaown howlader
2013-03-16, 04:27 PM
i would say that Forex industry like a tidal reservist in the sea, sometimes tranquilize, but sometimes also locomote rapidly without existence competent to be limited by anyone. So anyone who would penetrate into the sea of Forex staleness study to surf in status to approach the prototypal reservist if at any quantify he comes.
If someone is achievement to plunk in the man of forex trading should be learned initial change using realistic money to practise, so that the waves in the ocean can follow forex.

rafiq06
2013-03-16, 04:34 PM
Forex is the big market in the world. It is the very nice and big capital making place for us. There are many people who are say that it is the like Sea.

mohsinkhan3988
2013-03-16, 04:34 PM
i think forex is a sea no one can measure the depth of the sea just like no body can think about this how they can give the business lots of people investing in this business for making the money and forex business is giving the money

frx4
2013-03-16, 04:38 PM
absolutely yes my group is accept as true with one on Currency internet business realizing is without a doubt decent therefore is an important main realizing form it was subsequently to be a water at which one and all secure liquid though rue . close Currency is definitely which will from this internet business nearly all people get paid tremendous earnings therefore is an amazing internet business you get paid decent from this internet business and even rue . result in potential future Currency is without a doubt a long time.

mahabub27
2013-03-16, 04:43 PM
Forex market are not like a sea because Forex is run by the trader invest money and if they will withdraw it the Forex market will be 0 and for this you can not say this as a sea .

farhachaudhery
2013-03-16, 04:46 PM
Absolutely i am agree with you in Forex business getting is right and additionally it had been a biggest getting source it had been such as a sea in which every one get drinking water though it is not going to end Forex is a lot like that in the business the majority of investors earn huge incomes and it was a great company you make good in this business and it does not end in future Foreign exchange is forever.

Muayad
2013-03-16, 04:52 PM
i don't totally agree with this analogy,although forex liquidity is enormous and huge like see water but at least it is easy to get as much water as you can from the sea but when it comes to forex it is so hard to get your hands on some of that money that flows in fx market.

farid123
2013-03-16, 04:55 PM
Forex trading, also know as FX trading or by many as the foreign currency Exchange, is a financial market where a person can trade national currencies in order to try and make a profit.

joysarkerbd5
2013-03-16, 05:05 PM
Yes forex market is like a sea because forex is the best money earning factory in the world. Many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. So i tell that forex market is like a sea.

sumon06
2013-03-16, 05:14 PM
Forex is the biggest market in the world. There are no this types of market in the world. Every country has this types of facilities for the trading business. You can huge income.

misaikat874742
2013-03-16, 05:14 PM
Forex is equal to the coast by someone with more and more, but there is no immediate human trafficking through the sign in application in depends on the currency trading and to benefit, so it never closes. the phone will pull off the coast of forex trading. It is a good comparison. In fact, for example, that many of the sea. It is a long, provocative, but you have a swimmer for the what happened to me. In addition, like the Nintendo wll can face significant deficits.

fari
2013-03-16, 05:15 PM
yes it is like a sea very deep and you think that it is not that but it is too much. it is not even to understand and do but you have to face or follow all this. nothing is hidden but all is very difficult.

Java
2013-03-16, 05:23 PM

if you mean will be bumpy sir? This indeed would be best if we could make it as the forex market is always choppy ocean waves in which only we'll be able to start trading so that it will be a safer and more comfortable sir
due to market movements are like that is always changing change

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-16, 05:31 PM
yeah forex market like sea, because this business run by all traders around the world, as traders we should know forex like sea, and some times there are big wave,wave can be problems and also can be benefit , that depend to you skill how to use that wave, additional knowledge will help us to understand about it's

anuj
2013-03-16, 05:33 PM
eyas my thought about the market is same just because it is very large like a oceian , because 195 countries participating in this market and 2.5 lakgh brockers in this race of earning money so the money in this market move like water.

proj.akun
2013-03-16, 05:35 PM
if it is like an ocean, we are fishermen, and fishermen also have big boats and small boats have there, maybe like a capital ship, and if we have a small capital, we can see the direction of the entry of large investors in the market, some references about who had the capital to see the candle H1 is greater than 30 pips, maybe that's all I can you know about this topic

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-03-16, 05:44 PM
I conceive this is echt because the currencies of the sea where we get a lot of money and hit as many currency acceptance work forex activity, you can not garner money in Forex is not minor to the being and paradisaical sprightliness and to work us wealthy and our impoverishment, they are removed .

sweetc123
2013-03-16, 05:46 PM
yes , Forex market is like a sea , because jese jese hum is ko sumjhty jaty hain and apna intrest show krwaty jaty hain hum utna e successful ho jaty hin yh ak bht big sea hai jis me insan bs chala jata hai is ka knowlege b bht hai jitna ho kam hai

runa
2013-03-16, 05:47 PM
I think This can be genuine since the forex may be the sea regarding income that will my spouse and i can acquire numerous money AND consider quite a few introduction inside Forex thus Forex will be the market regarding money that earning is unlimited Forex changes THE life and provide people happy life with Forex AS WELL AS makes you packed man AND ALSO removes MY poverty.

x2-01
2013-03-16, 05:48 PM
Ya forex market is like sea as much we will go in deep as much we will get so we should keep learning and practice for moee and more profit forex is really a big sea and full of profit. Ot depend on us how much we can get.

aditia
2013-03-16, 05:50 PM
hehe Yeah it is true even as the waves of the sea, because this might be because in the forex price movements can be so slow and so quickly. for a trader, it is washed away, because we could have been stuck with the movement of the candle which is experiencing fluctuating. Therefore we must have the knowledge to enter into the market :)

Keep tradding

sevenstar
2013-03-16, 06:05 PM
Good question . Forex market is like a sea and ther is no limit of this business there is no limit of profit and loss in this market,so it is a sea and further more you must be careful when you work in this market safe yourself from losses and trade with a plan. Best of luck .

saqib4242
2013-03-16, 06:07 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han or ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho or mere khayl ma forex tarde ak both bara business han or ya samodar ke tarha pore dunniya ma pahlay hova han

mdjoy274
2013-03-16, 06:09 PM
market is a goods for a income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex an debts income money for a jobs forex.

faisal786
2013-03-16, 06:13 PM
forex ek www business he jo hmen gher baithe ek aisa platform provide krta he jaha hum trade kr ke ek acha profit gain kr sakta he ...forex ek worl wide business he jo apnay customers ko ek trading platform provide krta he jaha knowledge base trading say profit kmaya ja sakta he...

mdjabbar
2013-03-16, 06:13 PM
Of course Forex business is like a sea be cause many people from different country invest their money at random,

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-16, 06:20 PM
abundant natural resources and much more marine uses such as MT4 forex market is the waves that holds a great advantage if we can maximize and knowledge is well and good.

Cinta
2013-03-16, 06:21 PM
yes i agree with your opinion because forex trading is big business and many people invest their money from all around the world and get unlimited profit .

my knowledge of all the trades that I use trade the forex market use is a trade that would make me very wary with all the market movements that can occur at any time sir
this way then I will be able to use a very safe trade

asifanayat
2013-03-16, 06:23 PM
G haan forex waqey he aik sea ki tarah hai jis mein jo b trader enter hota hai wo bus eis ka he
ho jata hai our eis mein bohat ziyada experience chahiye hota hai our eis business mein jitna b
experience ho ga wo kum h lagta hai eis mein jitni b investment ki jaye wo kum he lagti hai eis
liye eis business ko sea kaha jata hai

mdjabbar
2013-03-16, 06:26 PM
Of course Forex business like a sea because different people from different country invest their money at random.Here trader business at random from different country at different place without any restriction. Where other business cannot possible.

saqibazmat908
2013-03-16, 06:29 PM
yes___ dear forex market earning sea he hy ager kisi ko es k barey mey buhat knowledge hoto... meney buhat proffesional level k trader dekhey hain jin ko dekh k real mey forex ka buhat zayada shok hy... but mujey pta hy k ek sath he ham proffesional to nai ban saktey time k sath sath sab ho jata hy.. time he sab kuch sikha daita hy...

zaheerkhan21
2013-03-16, 06:29 PM
forex ki dunya bhut big hai aur yah day by day big hoti ja rhi hai aur forex trading say logo nay kafi earning ki hai .is waja say yah puri world ma ki jati hai aur log forex ko as busieness start kar dya hai is ma scope hai aur yah sumunder ki trha bara hai

mdjabbar
2013-03-16, 07:00 PM
Of course Forex business is like sea because different people from different country invest their money at random at any time at a large amount.Many people all over the world trade Forex business at different place at a time.

awaiskik222
2013-03-16, 07:07 PM
G haan forex market ak samander hai so is ko complete smjhna kaafi mushkil hia so Forex Trading for me is one of my hobbies and also is my main Job.Evean if i did not nedded the money i would always trade forex because is fun and i love to trade

rijve
2013-03-16, 07:11 PM
no Forex is not like a sea and for money making you can say it there are no limit to earn money but it is not a sea and it is run by a trader and without it you can not trade in Forex .

suresh149eee
2013-03-16, 07:16 PM
Forex business is very important business. Forex is like a vast sea. HEre is no limit on earning money in a month. It's a bounkdless sea. Having no limits this is a business where everyone can enjoy.

new93
2013-03-16, 07:21 PM
Forex is like a sea .. If you want to earn profit You need to dive deep .. But diving deep is not just essential , instead you should focus to reach the ground .
In order to perform these task . You need to have a good understanding of Forex.

yusmandono
2013-03-16, 07:35 PM
I actually did not know about the circulation of money in forex ..
eperti article I read before, that the money from the forex is the velocity of currency exchange in the world, and it is influenced by the world market trade ..
but I am not well informed about the real..

sweethot
2013-03-16, 07:39 PM
yeh, forex is like a sea in which many people have investment in forex trading and gain many profit for this market. Mostly people are enjoy in forex trade and every person who are low or high invester should be enjoy in forex with profit

sagor_rock
2013-03-16, 07:51 PM
without a doubt, foreign exchange market is usually similar including beach fromwhere people acquire an increasing number of although there is absolutely no conclude of getting with fx tading. in the event persons by the world subscribe to fx trding and find benefit subsequently it will eventually never ever conclude likewise. i most certainly will telephone foreign currency trading beach of getting dollars.

ar.sabit
2013-03-16, 07:57 PM
Foreign currency cash and foreign currency exchange market is a part of our lives have changed a lot of money and take advantage of unlimited means we are wasting our richest person in your life and in exchange we will remove poverty is a reality.

sam9296
2013-03-16, 08:04 PM
i think its like a big ocean and not just a sea. it is biggest currency market and no one can compare other business to it. the earning is not limited and you can earn as per your knowledge.

sam_98
2013-03-16, 08:12 PM
yeah i think Forex market is like a sea because here we can make money and also learn so many thing about business that from which we can make our life good and we here we can change our life style and we become trader in very short interval of time here and it is a best way getting rich

IjoProfit
2013-03-16, 08:15 PM

at least very similar to the trade I would do in this trade
this way then I will be able to always win in the trade I would go sir
thus in the forex market movements will not be able to use this trade very well sir
today, I still continue to learn so that I can better sir

rony01
2013-03-16, 08:29 PM
forex is a best market now all man goods for a work and better income money forex jobs nor a jobs now all man goods for a work now goods for a income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex work and best income money.

Shuvo Ajoy
2013-03-18, 01:59 PM
I also think so that forex is like a sea and we are fishermen. We want gain pipes from the sea like forex market. We must be proper educated with forex study and need experience and have a tendency to control our behavior in all trade.

soneya
2013-03-18, 02:21 PM
Absolutely I just understand an estimation considering that forex trade might be enormous industry many families dedicate his or heirs profit because of everywhere in the environment and reveal any number of turn a profit.

In my opinion this really the case considering that foreign currency trading will be underwater from profit of which we're able to pick up a small fortune not to mention take on lots of benefits with the help of foreign currency trading which means foreign currency trading will be economy from profit of which making money might be any number of foreign currency trading alters a lot of our your life and provides you and me contented your life through foreign currency trading not to mention will make you and me unique mankind not to mention takes out a lot of our low income.

sokal
2013-03-18, 07:26 PM
Yes, my wife and I agree with your views, because fx trading is a company that large, many men and women spend their own money anywhere in the world and has infinite income.

malhi
2013-03-18, 07:28 PM
yes,this is right ,forex market is like a see because if your boat in the see is have a hole or liced then you soonly a part of desting and if your boat is have not hole then you successfully reach the gaol.

muzamil72
2013-03-18, 07:34 PM
Yes it is like asea ku k yaha 23 hrs market open rehti ha jaha pori dunia k log kam karte hn and earning karte hn and forex ka kam b roz b roz bharta ja raha ha pori dunia se log icko join kar rhy hn ku k ic me bht earning ha jitna b kam ic pe kar lo kam e lagta ha yaha pe unlimited earning ha.

tanu123
2013-03-18, 07:41 PM
yes we can say like that forex is a sea because forex is so huge that if all the traders daily are making some profits and still the money in this market will never get over or finished as the same as the sea so yes forex is like a sea.

bonekasetan966
2013-03-18, 07:46 PM
yes.. i think it can be imagine like that. my friends.trading people from throughout the world, and make a profit, it will never will end. I the sea to make money in this market things. Yes, the foreign exchange market from where you will get more and more like the sea, however, there is no end in sight, earn foreign exchange trading Exchange

asomma
2013-03-18, 07:57 PM
Forex may end in one case, namely, that the whole world uses the same coin and this is impossible to happen, but Forex really like the sea, it is possible to have a stable and quiet it is possible to turn the waves suddenly fluctuates very rapidly

hafi1199
2013-03-18, 08:00 PM
je haan main ya bat manta hon kay forex markeet aik bohat bara samndar hay humari zandagi kay lay bohat acha hay aur is say hum apni tenshons ko khatm kar skty hain ya bat such hay kay ya aik bohat bara saminder hay.

pkmilon
2013-03-18, 08:24 PM
I'm sure Foreign currency trading is much like the beach where get large quantity connected with normal water. foreign currency trading will be major company and lots of men and women spend their cash from throughout the earth. orex could be the current market connected with money in which often gaining will be infinite.

shomilsm
2013-03-18, 09:17 PM
Forex is risky but profitable.ha.i agree with your opinion because forex trading is big business.It is wide,seductive but if you are not a good swimmer you are doomed.thank you. i am trying .................

runa8888
2013-03-18, 10:34 PM
Yes Forex marker is like the sea because it is very large business. Now Forex treading is running all over the world and it is a world wide business. I think all the people in the world knows about Forex because it is the best earning place now. So I can say Forex is as like as sea.

awais786
2013-03-18, 10:43 PM
yes i think forex is a sea so is ko smjhna etna asaan nai hai jitna hum smjhty hai so knowledge is the first and foremost thing that is necessary for you to gain knowledge and expeirence in forex. practice on demo is also very important to uderstand this business

shovo_p
2013-03-18, 10:57 PM
Forex is the very big market in the world. It is the like sea. You can learn it with the huge effort otherwise you can not learn it.Forex is the very big market in the world so learn is hard.

kap
2013-03-19, 03:57 PM
this is very good topic my freind .. i agree with you forex iss like sea that is true my friend and thanks very much .

A.G
2013-03-19, 04:05 PM
when you use the forex currency trading system, you receive immediate trade executions. There is no delay like there can be in options or for that matter other markets as well.

Younas
2013-03-19, 04:06 PM
Yes i think that forex market is like a sea there is so much traders and so much money in this sea wow...amazable like it very much i like this business there a no countable money in this sea.

sultan1
2013-03-19, 04:07 PM
yes forex trading market smamander ki trha hai is a hum jtna cahye kama kstye hai ye unlimited eraning system hai har kese ka liye aur is se asani se income kamaye ja kstye hai.

jalal786
2013-03-19, 04:09 PM
yes forex market is like a sea , forex se life ki hr field se taaluk rakhne wala forex k baare men learning kr k achi earning kr sakta he or forex men online trading ki bohat si opportunities hen

greener
2013-03-19, 04:09 PM
Forex is like what i refer to as sea never dry because even when the whole world depend on water for it existence, the sea never runs dry and that is what forex is all about because despise the amount of traders in forex there is still room for profit sharing. I love forex.

Dameneye
2013-03-19, 04:11 PM
we think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea? an idea can change your life.

amlan
2013-03-19, 04:15 PM
without a doubt i agree with the viewpoint mainly because forex currency trading is big business and lots of individuals devote their funds from all around the world and get unrestricted profit. forex trading may be the beach regarding profit which in turn we can easily obtain a ton of money in addition to consider lots of advantages having forex trading therefore forex trading may be the industry regarding profit which in turn earning is unrestricted forex trading adjustments the living and provide people content living in forex trading in addition to helps make people abundant guy in addition to eliminates the poverty.

sumon8
2013-03-19, 04:23 PM
market all time open all time for a trade forex now all man goods for a trade and better profit income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work forex jobs.

abdallaswed
2013-03-19, 04:28 PM
I think that there are similarities between the sea and the Forex When forex profit to be as the sea region who wish to combine enjoyed either in case of loss be as the sea raging, who escapes from people:)

lovespot
2013-03-19, 04:35 PM
yes you are right bro forex is a sea of money and this is world wide business peoples from all over the world are joining this business and make there profit easily with there knowledge,experience hard work and analytical skills and there dreams do come true but if you are not a good trader and you don't have knowledge then you will face many losses after you got experience then you will get back what you lost

kanka8888
2013-03-19, 04:42 PM
Yes Forex market is like the sea because it is a great business. Now forex treading is running all over the world and it is a world wide business and Forex treading is a international online treading business for this forex treading is very popular to all so I can say that Forex treading is as like the sea.

mahabub32
2013-03-19, 04:45 PM
Forex trading is like a sea and i like your example that this trading is like a sea where every one can takes water to his fill but there is no effect on sea water .earn is very much relate to each other and we have to learn first and then try for earning and it is best for us.

shun01
2013-03-19, 04:50 PM
like for a all man forex market and goods for a income money for a forex work and jobs now all man goods for a income money for a jobs now join a forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex.

arjuna
2013-03-19, 04:57 PM
yes very true in your opinion ... I also think like this. forex market is a huge market that includes many countries although many people who took advantage of this market is the market will never stop and will continue to grow .... and if we do not have the expertise and ability to wade then we could be floated down in this and sink to the bottom ....

Mehboob Khan Alyani
2013-03-19, 05:04 PM
A lot of market to trade a lot of things and pair of currencies. So it is more than a sea. This is the only market which allows you to give you a platform in your office or room to trade every thing in the world and all over the world. so you cant imagine that how big this market is.

Looser
2013-03-19, 05:53 PM
it is a good comparison, and it is really correct that the forex market is like a big sea with no limits and no end, and also the profits is as much as you can emagine. you can fill your pockets with dollers as much as you can and it will never finish.

ddeerr44
2013-03-19, 06:14 PM
Forex is the very big market in the world. When you trade in the Forex market then you will see that what is the forex? There are many people and i mean that there are billion of trader.

wassim55
2013-03-19, 06:17 PM
may be it is like the sea because in the sea even good swimmer can drown;likewise in forex a good trader may lose all his money.But we must keep in mind that nothing is difficult in the world you can hard work and achieve any thing without any tension

Dameneye
2013-03-19, 06:18 PM
hi dear boss, I think Forex trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Forex also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. hur guzarte din ke saath forex ka future bright ho raha hey.

sind
2013-03-19, 06:21 PM
In forex trading it is always a zero sum game . One man's loss in another man's gain. The disciplined and the smart trader wins. It is slightly different for commodities. They appreciate or depreciate aginst a given currency.

sofol2
2013-03-19, 06:22 PM
Hello,

Is Fore x Market like a sea?

I think Fore x trading is like a sea where have large quantity of water. If whole word use the water of sea then it will never end. Fore x also like that all people can earn money but it will never end. what is you idea? so by.........................

affan11
2013-03-19, 06:24 PM
Forex is risky but profitable.Yes,forex trade samunder ki tarha hey kioun ke ais me bohat se log kam kurte hain orr wo bohat sa profit kamate hain.orr day by day bohat se log ais ko join kur rahe hain.mere khayal se forex as like sea.hur guzarte din ke saath forex ka future bright ho raha hey. good job..............................

anik02
2013-03-19, 06:31 PM
i ma like for a forex market and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now trade for a forex market and best income money for a jobs forex now goods for a jobs.

fgfdg77
2013-03-19, 06:35 PM
Forex is the vast market in the world. You can not find in the world lie as the Forex. many people are say that it is the like as sea. So i say that Forex is the biggest market in the world.

Mustafijur
2013-03-19, 06:50 PM
Yes - It can be said that Forex is like a sea -because we know if the whole world all people take water for the sea then it will be never end of water and do believe that if we all trader make money from it then will be never end.

boeled
2013-03-19, 07:30 PM
forex market may indeed be said to be like the sea, from the above we can see the beauty of a very quiet and still. But deep in the sea there are so many possible dangers of our own will never know.

andriarto
2013-03-19, 09:02 PM
yeah I think like that because if we go in the ocean means we are faced with the choice to go to the mainland area of ​​greatness, to reach the mainland we face to hitch, probably direction, storm, or the other, we can live through it or not.

tapuu
2013-03-19, 09:12 PM
Yes the forex market is like a sea. Forex market is not a little market. It is an huge currency market. You can said that the forex is a huge are o trading. The forex market like a sea in where there is a big chance of earning profit. In here the sea is your so finding teasure up to you. You can trade here and can earn lots of money form here.

arezy
2013-03-19, 09:19 PM
Yes I also think with that. Forex is the ocean, the fish is profit, and the waves are obstacles. If in forex trading is like fishing at sea. We should have a boat and good equipment, so that we can get fish. We also need the knowledge and patience. But we also have to be careful because it is very dangerous forex, forex can make us go bankrupt anytime like waves that can sink ships.

prince20
2013-03-19, 09:40 PM
Forex is a risky business.But very profitable. i am agree with you in Forex business earning is good and it was a largest earning source it was like a sea where every one get water but it will not end Forex is like that in this business many of traders earn huge incomes and it was a great business we earn good in this business and it will not end in future Forex is forever........Have a nice day.................Thank you..

shafiqlifter
2013-03-19, 09:41 PM
forex trading is big business and many people invest their money and get profit forex trading is lioke a sea inwhich htere are every kind of creature.

mahat
2013-03-19, 10:45 PM
Yes.
Forex is money making machine in the world where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.
Anyone can make life easy with in a quick time.

mithun94
2013-03-19, 10:46 PM
certainly its similar to a find plus we will receive than it plus master plus receive is rather a great deal link together plus we will have to master initially and after that consider to get building plus its most effective for many people.

brodie563
2013-03-19, 10:46 PM
Very special day foreign exchange market is inefficient, because it requires a large number of men and women is not so that they can gain practical knowledge as well as knowledge of this great position more resources in training, well, may be missing.

forex786
2013-03-19, 10:51 PM
Yes dear Forex market is like sea. You can not measurement the sea without going in the sea. For this it is necessary that you jump in the sea and then measure the water of sea, so that you know how much is the water of sea.

skyman
2013-03-19, 10:51 PM
Is Forex market is like a big yes its a so big for us and forex is the sea of money in which we can get a lot of money and take many benefits Forex so forex is the market of money in which earning is Forex changes our life and happy life in forex and makes us rich man and removes our poverty.:(

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-19, 10:52 PM
Offcours forex like a sea. Sea have no disintegration to finish. Similarly forex have also no disintegration to finish. It therefore forex like a sea.

basit.online
2013-03-19, 10:59 PM
haan g aap ny bht achi example di hai mai aap ki baat sy agree karta hun k forex sea ki tarah hai har bnda use kar skta hai lekin jo bnda lalach kary ga wo is sea mai gir b skta hai ye baat b dimag mai rakhni chahye

farhu
2013-03-19, 11:19 PM
Money in the forex market a very big day for this coveted lot of people to get more of this money but will not take one of this money without a good education in order to gain experience and knowledge crisis to start correctly in this large area.

The market is combination then the other organization these both are efficient and effective we can buy both the organization Forex working and talk about market I created the choices to have my offers and it's nothing like currency working so that i never assess currency working and talk about market, but currency working is better than a talk about market i think and it is well determined.

joseph462
2013-03-24, 08:07 AM
Really true from the sea exactly where we all had a lot of money, and its foreign exchange market foreign exchange trading Forex trading at all, and you are not making money with Forex trading not only the pleasure of life and that all the wealthy, not just a low income, they took. So appreciate the posting your cute really as well as anyone..........:peace:

tusar12
2013-03-24, 08:27 AM
Do for got snf ehrtr er ua ad nba mak oms rela money an sop that we can do fpr iy and wmerekwe ca n amek soemre al moenya sn o that we can do for iy and w er e cvaml ae..

sharif709
2013-03-24, 09:15 AM
indeed bro needless to say and when i believe anyone that will Currency trading is a lot like the marine and i love the instance until this exchanging is a lot like the marine exactly where each one may requires mineral water in order to his complete yet there's no affect on marine mineral water he stays similar well, i like the instance quite definitely.

saeed786
2013-03-24, 09:16 AM
yes forex market is the sea which have its second end far always from the first end. so when traders enter in the forex market it is very hard working to get from the first corner and reach to the second corner. most of the traders lost their mind and also hope in this forex market and so thats why they face loss and left the sea for the other traders. forex market is a risky market and so if you want to survive for long time you must have good understanding.

MUHAMMAD ISHAQ
2013-03-24, 09:21 AM
Yes
may nay yeh bat not ki hai k forex trading market ik bhot hi bari market hai our is k sath sath forex market may aj kal bahot hi baray pemanay par
log is may investment kar rahay hai our is k sath sath is may hum ku kam investment apar kafi profit mil jata hai

sabanasumi
2013-03-24, 09:22 AM
When i still find it true mainly because foreign currency trading is the ocean connected with benefit which often we can easily acquire plenty of cash along with receive positive aspects along with foreign currency trading so foreign currency trading is the marketplace connected with benefit which often obtaining is often infinite foreign currency trading up****es the life span and us delighted life span together with foreign currency trading along with produces us flourishing man along with takes out the reduced revenue.

yytt66
2013-03-24, 09:26 AM
jee han dear forex ek samundar ki trah hai is main say hum jitna bhi paisa nikaal lain yeh kabhi khatm nahin ho sakta isi trah ager hum samunder say jitna bhi pani nikaal lain woh kabhi kabhi khatam nahi ho sakta forex main log bohat sara paisa kamaty hai her roz log lakhon dollars kamaty hain forex say aur hum sab bhi try kerty hain keh forex say achha profit haasil kren

ammar87
2013-03-24, 10:01 AM
yes totally agree with you forex is just like a sea now it is totally up to you how much water do you take from this sea. and much hard work do you do to get success. it totally depends upon you. forex rise an opportunity for changing life in shape of a sea.

pleases
2013-03-24, 10:02 AM
I think that Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. forex is the sea of money in which we can get a lot of money and take many benefits with forex so forex is the market of money.i will call this market sea of earning money.Be were of situations and trade carefully. It is the best business in the world.