PDA

View Full Version : Demo kitna zaroori ha?

ASIMKHAN
2013-03-14, 07:09 AM
Demo utna zaroori ha jitna ka app ko doller kamana zaroori hain q k jab tak app demo se nahi seekh latay us waqat tak app trading me nuqsaan hi karay gay.is waja se app ko nuqsaan se buchnay ka ley demo par acha time dana paray ga.

ay3253
2013-03-14, 08:21 AM
jahan tk mera khyal hai demo key usage k baary main to demo forex trading k liye utna he zaruri hai jitna k zindagi k liye saans leny ki zarurat hai jis tarha ak insaan ki zindagi saans k baghair possible nahin aisy he demo k use k baghair forex trading bhi na mumkin hey. demo hmain forex buisness best forex trading bnany main important role ada krta hai . ilove demo account.

akshy
2013-03-14, 09:55 PM
forex main demo trading practic itni zarori he jitna trading ke liye pesy invest karna zarori he. without demo trading ham forex main ek big profit gain nai kar sakty . forex main success hasel karny ke liye demo trading bahot zarori he...................

sam_98
2013-03-14, 11:35 PM
Demo account is necessary for only those who are new in Forex business and do not know that how to trade and how to getting good profit in their business because demo account provide us many skills for our learning that how to start our business in Forex :)

adnan_aziz
2013-03-15, 05:48 AM
mere khayal se tou forex trading business ki basic hi demo account main trading ki practice karna hai agar ap demo account jo kay basic account hai hamare learn karne kay liye ous ko ignore karo gay tou phir mere khayal se ap asani se forex trading business ko learn nahi kar sakte.

saeed786
2013-03-15, 08:40 AM
demo is most essential in the forex trading. most of the traders have no experience as they have no practice in the demo account. so if you want to make good money and gain good experience in forex than you must have good practice in the demo account.this makes you a good and successful trader and so earn good money in short time by trading in the forex market. demo trading is a good way to make good experience and o make good money by trading in real account.

furqaniqbal
2013-03-15, 09:25 AM
yes brother i am agree with you i also suggest new comers if you wanna get success in forex trading then you need to do hard work on learning forex trading and doing practice on demo account for earning money without this you only lost in forex market.

blackrose
2013-03-18, 10:21 AM
of course demo trading is compulsory for all incoming trader who want to take part in forex trading.no alternative way to join this market without demo practice.:good:

misshema
2013-03-20, 09:40 AM
Tape is nearly everyone essential in the forex trading. Nearly everyone of the traders undergo rebuff experience as they undergo rebuff practice in the tape version. So if you hunger to be worthy money and expansion worthy experience in forex than you ought to undergo worthy practice in the tape version.This makes you a worthy and unbeaten trader and so earn worthy money in brusque point by trading in the forex marketplace. Tape trading is a worthy way to be worthy experience and o be worthy money by trading in real version.

peaukey
2013-03-20, 10:40 AM
its really really important.before enter the money world like forex you have to prepare yourself properly.so demo will help to about that.practice more and invest and enjoy earning.

gulking
2013-03-20, 11:52 AM
demo boht zarori hain newbies ko chaya hain jab be trading main y live account sy phaly demo trading start kary demo trading sy he agy jay taky apko sab pata ho trading ky bary main complete learning karni chaya hain phr forex trading start karni chaya hain

vizioit
2013-03-20, 12:03 PM
Demo trading is good for forex new trader and in this account e can learn about this business more and more without spending our real money. It is a good source of learning. I think we should must use it at least 6 months must because during this period we can fulfill our all weakness and do good trade in real account.

mdswapon01
2013-03-20, 12:07 PM
demo account trading for a trade and best trading for a trade and success for a you and real account trade for a forex and profit you money for a forex now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now trading for a forex and trade for a forex market and profit for a you.

sajjadraza
2013-03-20, 12:14 PM
i think k demo account utna zarori hai jitna apko apnawork kkr k dollar kamana demo account ki traning apko aik profit de skti hai or apko kisi big loss se bacha b sakti hai is lye apko demo account k bre me zada learn krna hoga take kisi big loss se bach sake .

mdyunus01
2013-03-20, 12:44 PM
demo account trading for a forex work and goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a forex work and better income money for a jobs now join a forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a jobs forex and better income money for a jobs.

salman shafqat
2013-03-20, 12:54 PM
Demo is very important in Forex because it is a basic key to learn Forex and understand it easily because in Demo account the market is real but the amount is not real. This can make a man so comfortable in trading of real account . Demo prevents the unplanned loss in Forex and provide practical knowledge in Forex.

zaibshah600
2013-03-20, 12:59 PM
demo is the initial learning of forex,,, it is good and you can trade in real time market,,, in real situation but with virtual money,,,, i have crucial for newbie in forex,,, from this you can understand the market flow and market weather, and got a idea what should do in any situation to encounter the problem

sarfraz
2013-03-20, 01:03 PM
Demo bohat hi zaruri hai ager hum demo account per demo trade karen gay to hum ko real trade mein asani ho jay gi aur hum es mein achi trade kar saken gay es liy demo trade karna bohat hi zaruri hai es k beghair hum trade mein asani paida nahi kar sakty.aur demo mein practice achi ho jati hai.

humaira
2013-03-20, 01:04 PM
Demo boht zaruri he q k demo se practice hoti he aur jb tk practice nhi ho gy skills nhi ae gy tb tk trading krna kese start ho ga is liae demo se phle trading learn krni chahyae aur bad me jb sub kuch a jae then trade krni chayae tke acha profit a sake.

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-20, 01:07 PM
Brother mery hisab sy Demo account utna hi zrori ha jinta humy zinda rhny ka laiy saans ki need ha. isi trha humy Forex trading ka aliy Demo account ko lazmi use krna chahaiy. wih out it;s hum FOrex ma success ni skty . hum fail ho jye gy Forex ma. . . Demo account ka use hr newbie ka laiy bht necessary ha.

m.asifali
2013-03-20, 01:15 PM
demo account buhet zrory hei kyon k is k begher koi b real account ko use nahi ker sakta ager demo account me ghalti kary gha isko koi naqsan na hogha is ko istmal karny se real account istmal karny me asni ho jati hei . zrorey hei k demo account ko pehly istmal kia jay is ke istmal se buhet asani peda hoti hei.

fehong
2013-03-20, 01:22 PM
to reduce the risk of a huge loss in our study trading demo account is very helpful. from the demo account that we can see an example of the market then we will meet in the real account.

rafiq06
2013-03-20, 02:05 PM
Demo is the very attractive and nice trading training place. You can not find the like as the demo account for the free learning about the forex trading business. This is the very good system.

joynan
2013-03-20, 02:11 PM
In forex trading market demo trading is all most important for all people in the world. Because without demo trading we can't good learn about forex trading. And without demo trading we can't practice in forex market. So demo trading is must be important for all trader in forex market. And Forex trading success for need demo account.

affan88
2013-03-20, 02:29 PM
Forex is a good money making business.yes brother i am agree with you i also suggest new comers if you wanna get success in forex trading then you need to do hard work on learning forex trading and doing practice on demo account for earning money without this you only lost in Forex market.good job............................................... .......

joy30
2013-03-20, 02:37 PM
best important for a demo account trading for a forex teamwork and goods for a trading forex and better profit income money for a jobs now all man goods for a way income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex jobs.

yytt66
2013-03-20, 02:50 PM
demo account hamari help kerta hai trading seekhny kay liye is main hum experience haasil kerty hain jo hum trading main use kerty hain aur rel trading say achha profit haasil kerty hain is main kaafi madad milti hai ager demo account na ho to humm real account say start kerty tom us main kaafi nuqsaan hota her trader ka

Saher Abbasi
2013-03-20, 02:53 PM
yes demo is very important otherwise you have to bear a loss with knowing forex trading. so this is the basic thing to learn that how to trade and should know all about the forex before purching and selling.

jitu01
2013-03-20, 03:04 PM
better for a titan for a demo account trading for a forex trade fast and goods for a trade and relay account trade for a forex work and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs.

ArslanKhalid
2013-03-20, 03:10 PM
G app nay sahi kha demo practice bohat zarouri hai aik trader k leay agr wo kamyabi hasil krna chahta hai real account mai agar ye kha jaey k demo practice kamyaabi ki zamanat hai real aaccount mai to galat na hu ga...

furqan1
2013-03-20, 03:14 PM
demo account is very important.Because it guide us how too do trading in real account demo account give the beginners awareness that how to do trading so thats why demo account is very useful.

bomhidrogenblows
2013-03-20, 03:17 PM
will .. i be successfull trader? In forex trading market demo trading is all most important for all people in the world.And without demo trading we can't practice in forex market. So demo trading is must be important for all trader in forex market. And Forex trading success for need demo account. Because without demo trading we can't good learn about forex trading.

sofol2
2013-03-20, 03:18 PM
Hi,

Demo kitten Zaria ha?

Demo Etna Zaria ha jitney key app KO dollar Kaufman Zaria hain q k jab take app demo SE nah i seek h Latoya us waqat take app trading me nuisance hi karat gay.is Waly SE app KO nuisance SE Buchwald key lye demo par ache time dona parry Ga. Thank you.................................

mdjoy190
2013-03-20, 03:28 PM
trading for a forex demo account for a forex and better for a trade forex and goods profit income money for a jobs now goods for a work an betrothed income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work.

hafizjawad
2013-03-20, 03:35 PM
demoo account is very necessary for newbie or new members.
it is very easy for new member as water is very impoertant in life.
other then this you can not earn and trade easily..

skrana15
2013-03-20, 03:40 PM
Yes,for beginners,demo account is very necessary as it provides us a good knowledge and training.In using demo account,we should not need any real money and no fear of loss as well.WE can gain a good experience of trading by using demo account.

asifanayat
2013-03-20, 03:45 PM
Demo account use krna bohat he zarori hai demo account use krna utna zarori hai jitna k insaan
k liye saans laina zarori hai demo account use krney sey kafi experience gain hota hai our demo
account use krney sey trader apney emotions ko cotnrol krna siakh jata hai

yasiraziz
2013-03-20, 03:47 PM
forex real trading main kam karne k liye buhat zarori ai k ap demo account py kam karian demo par kam karne sy ap ko forex market ka pta chal jay ga k ye kysy behave karti hai agar ap demo main profit earn karna shoro kar diya to ap real py kam kar sakty hain is liye demo buhat buhat zarori hai

sanlore
2013-03-20, 04:09 PM
It's extremely very necessary. Before enter the cash world like Forex you have got to arrange yourself properly. Therefore demo can help to actually regarding that. Follow additional and invest and relish earning...,

apon01
2013-03-20, 04:09 PM
so if you want to make good money and gain good experience in Forex than you must have good practice in the demo account

rjnasir786
2013-03-20, 04:10 PM
DAMO BHOUT ZARORI HA TARDING KAM IZ KIAM 1 MONTH KARNA CHYE DAMO PA US K BAD TARDING A/C PA KARNA CHYE
its really really important.before enter the money world like forex you have to prepare yourself properly.so demo will help to about that.practice more and invest and enjoy earning.

itzguriya2013
2013-03-20, 04:11 PM
Forex main demo bohat zarori hai kahz kar new treader k ley... for example ,,,,,Forex main demo itna zarori hai jitna ek dill ko work karne k ley pamping zarori hai . wese is Forex ma demo bohat zarori hai. i m new but pahly mane demo classes li then Forex join kia ....jab tak hamare pass knowledge nahi hoge tab tak ham kisi bi cez ma agey nahi berh sakty.. so demo is need in Forex........

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-20, 04:36 PM
dear demo bohat he zarori hai Forex main trading krne se pehle because agr ap demo or knowledge k bina trading start kr do gy to ap k loss k chances bohat ziada hon gy or es k elawa ap phr Forex ko bhi chor skty ho agr bina demo k kam kro gy to.

Mehboob Khan Alyani
2013-03-20, 04:36 PM
I think, doing trade with demo account is the most effective way to learn. and I also think Forex is more practical than theoretical. demo account is the risk free trading, where a trader can build-up confident. As we mention that, practice make man perfect. Actually demo account make trader's perfect.

akkasha
2013-03-20, 04:40 PM
Demo bohat hi zroori hy agr aap achy or experienced Trader ban`na chahty hain. Demo account aik acedmy hy jo aap ko Real trading ky liye ready karta hy .Demo account aap ko trading ky up`s and down`s samjhny main help karta hy.

sweetc123
2013-03-20, 04:47 PM
Demo account bht zayda zarrori hota hai ku k humin sub sy phle is pe bht zayda practice ki zarrort hoti hai real account pe jane k lye jo k hum demo account me krty hain then real me jaty hain is lye yh bht zayda benefical hai demo account..

naveed1985
2013-03-20, 04:51 PM
if i say that without demo account we can not earn and can not gain success in the forex trading.so this saying is not wrong.it is right we can not successfully earn without practice on demo account.so i can say demo account is very very compulsory for us to trade on real account.

shahid1
2013-03-20, 04:55 PM
Demo Account is very important for the beginners and the new bies. From the Demo account every one can get the practice for Trading. This forum has provided by the broker for practice to the new bies. With out Demo account you can not succeed in the field of Forex trading. This is very useful for every one.

mdjoy407
2013-03-20, 05:01 PM
all am demo account trading for a forex account and goods for a trade forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex work and better for a work.

naqash
2013-03-20, 05:05 PM
Demo kitna zaroori ha?

Demo account is just for your practice and is is common saying that practice makes a man perfect , and if you make practice your loss chances will be less then before , so must have some practice before you want to get start your work ,

anum
2013-03-20, 05:16 PM
demo acunt islye b zruri ha ku k demo acunt provide krta ha more skills for lerning..demo se insan bht acha profit kma skta ha

casio
2013-03-20, 05:44 PM
Yes,for beginners,demo account is very necessary as it provides us a good knowledge and training.In using demo account,we should not need any real money and no fear of loss as well.WE can gain a good experience of trading by using demo account...thank you very much.

malikzohaib
2013-03-20, 05:50 PM
As far as I'm concerned about the use of demo forex demo was equally important as the breath of life and man made ​​tarha life without breath, without the forex demo not possible

rijve
2013-03-20, 05:55 PM
demo is very important for every one who want to do Forex business because if you do not practice in demo well you will lose money easily and you can not trade well in real account if you do not practice in demo so demo is very important.

Ch waqas
2013-03-20, 05:59 PM
Dear account bohat he zaida zarori hai forex trading ki foundation aap is k demo account ko khe sakte ho q is mein practice kerne se hume bohat se maslo ka hal milta hai or aik achi strategy hume ise use kerne se mil sakti hai .

radhika
2013-03-20, 06:01 PM
Of course, the demo account is important for us, especially for beginners who still have to learn a lot about how trading is good and safe. because obviously we do not want to get the loss.

haney
2013-03-24, 05:28 PM
Demo account is necessary for only those who are new in Forex business and do not know that how to trade and how to getting good profit in their business because demo account provide us many skills for our learning that how to start our business in Forex :)

you are right about it, demo account is very necessary and this is the place for the trader who want to develop trading system and ability then they will get the best one as preparation to trade with real account, demo account is the best simulator, because it follows the market situation with real time, and the advantages, we can follow the market with good too, and it will make us get faster to adopt the situation

MyBloggingClub
2013-03-24, 05:42 PM
demo acount is very very important and great thing for new trader bcz in demo acount you dont loss any money but you gain lot of knownledge, experice and skills etc.

mohsinkhan3988
2013-03-25, 02:33 AM
demo is very important for trading kyun is k begair aap real aacount ko trade nahi kr sktay agar ap is k baghair kro ge to ye surity ha aap apna money loose kr do ge to mera opinion yahi ha k aisa krnay se bacho

dhuddy
2013-03-25, 11:48 AM
i think for the real account trading demo account is very important if we can not practice in the demo account then we can not earn money in this business i think demo account is very important for the real account trading to all the traders this account give huge knowledge and experience all time and we can easily learn this market.

kukibhai
2013-03-25, 11:59 AM
maray khiyal main ager ap chahtay hain kay ap forex online trading main successfull hon tu ap ko chahye kay ap sab say phaly demo account ko join karein. kun kay demo account ap ko buhat information aur experience provide karta hai .

ismael_hossain
2013-03-25, 12:18 PM
Yes, Demo account is the very important for the all trader and it is the trial account for the learning with the practically. It is the run by the real market.Any man can learn by this free system.

super27
2013-03-25, 12:30 PM
Real trading start karne k liye zarori hai k demo trading me practice karain , demo trading bohot hi important hai aur is me ziada se ziada practice karni chaye aur strategies ko apply karni chaye aur apni ghaltion se seekhain aur improve karain.......

akbar196
2013-03-25, 12:35 PM
dear real trade me profit hasil kurna ke liey demo account me practice bohat zarori hey.kioun ke demo account hamein business ki tamam up and down learn kurwa deta hey jis ki hamein real trade me zarorit hey.I think demo account is very important for real account.

mustafain
2013-03-25, 12:41 PM
demo account is very important for learning and we have to use it and learn it all the time and it is very better for us and for real trade.

Abbas Khan
2013-03-25, 12:44 PM
yes demo account is very essential for work on Forex because it give us knowledge and expirence about Forex in which we can under stand Forex analysis make our own strategies and analysis it will help to use live account and earn good income

shoaib786
2013-03-25, 01:01 PM
forex main demo bohut zarori hai os ko hum rehr ki haddi keh skty hain forex main humein sb sy pehly demo account pr work krna chahye humein sb sy zyada sy zyada practise krna chahye jb pora learn kar jaye phir humein real account py work karna chahye

jeetnrimi
2013-03-25, 01:05 PM
Demo account par practice karna bahut jaroori hai, demo isliye jaroori hai kyoki naye traders money invest kar se agar trade karna shikhte hai to unhe loss uthani pad sakti hai, isliye har brokers ek demo account provide karte hai, jisme trade karne ke liye aapke paas virtual money rahti hai, agar loss hota hai to wo aapke pocket se kuch nahi jata hai. Har Newbie ko demo account par tab tak practice karani chahiye jab tak ki wo experience na ho jaye.

sabanasumi
2013-03-25, 01:08 PM
tryout is usually almost all important inside the currency trading. most of the merchants have no expertise since they have no exercise inside the tryout account. so if you need to make very good income along with attain very good expertise within currency trading compared to you must have very good exercise inside the tryout account. this particular allows you to an excellent along with prosperous dealer and thus generate very good profit short period of time through exchanging within the forex market. tryout exchanging is usually a sensible way to make very good expertise along with e make very good income through exchanging within genuine account.

joynan
2013-03-25, 01:14 PM
Demo trading account is must be important in forex market. Every trader for demo trading account is success key in forex market. So we can't success in forex market without demo trade. And demo trade can do save our real dollar in forex market. So it is very very important in forex market. Thanks

mudassirhameed
2013-03-25, 01:17 PM
demo account bhut zarori har us new person ke liay jo forex main invetment karna chata ha demo account se new invetor ko bhut faida ho sakta ha forex ki study kar sakta ha aur us ki knowladge main izafa hota aur aur bhut kuch sakhany ko milta ha.

jasiminbd
2013-03-25, 01:18 PM
Demonstrators, most important in Forex trading. Demo account but have not really most traders experience. So it becomes nice account.this demos, tutorials much better experience good in forex gains and good money required, successful traders, therefore, earning good money exchange forex market hours. Demo trading is good, how good is good o real account trading experience and money.

bisha01
2013-03-25, 01:23 PM
for a best demo account trading for a Forex and goods for a trading Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work better income money for a jobs now all man goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work jobs now Forex work.

lolos
2013-03-25, 01:34 PM
i think cause demo thta we can make the learning as we want as well..demo trading practic itni zarori he jitna trading ke liye pesy invest karna zarori he. without demo trading ham forex main ek big profit gain nai kar sakty

visio it
2013-03-25, 01:37 PM
mairy khyal main demo account trading bohat important hy is sy ap ko experiance hota hy or ap expected mistake's isi main kar laiyty ho is tarha ap ka real account mistakes sy bach jata hy or ap acha profit earn krty ho.

getpaid
2013-03-25, 01:37 PM
Demo account beginners ka lia to boht hi zrori ha agr demo account pr kam na krain to hm sahi treka sa seekh nahi sktay an na hi hm achi earning kr sktay hain is lia demo account trading ka baray main learn krna ka lia boht zrori ha jo log demo account pr trading krta hian r experience hasil krna ka bad live account open krtay hain wo forex trading main boht ziada earn kr ka kuch hi dino main rich ho jata hian.

kamran123
2013-03-25, 01:39 PM
1 acha or best trader bany k liy bhi jan hamu demo tading ke bht zarort ha jis se ham bht juld trade me success hasal kar skty han and is me kamyab trade ban k bht sa prophit b hasal kar skty han

chaturvedi667
2013-03-25, 01:39 PM
dear, yadi hum new house banbate hai to sabse pahle niv hi dalte hai, tabhi hum makan ko taiyar kar pate hai, usi trah se trader forex me jab tak demo account me work complete nahi karte tab tak unhe profit ki sambhavna bhi nahi hogi, isliye forex me work karne ke liye sabse jyada jaruri demo hai, demo me hi work karke hum ek long profit earn kar sakenge.

yasiraziz
2013-03-25, 01:44 PM
Demo account buhat buhat zarori hai is sy ap ko practce hoti hai market ka pta chalta hai k kysy behave karti hai ap apne anaylsis karte hoo aur market main trade karte ho ap ko profit earn karne ka tareeqa aata hai agar ap loss b karte hoo to demo main hi karoo gy aur loss sy kuch sikh k ap profit bnawo gy jo k ap k liye buhat zarori hai is liye real trading main aany sy pehle ap demo par practice karian to better hai

shovo_p
2013-03-25, 01:44 PM
Demo account is the very common and perfect trading trial process. Every trader have to trade in the demo account because it can increase our trading quality for the good earning.

cicgojra
2013-03-25, 01:45 PM
Well i would suggest to all new comers at Forex that first open the Demo account which gives the learners best training to get knowledge and way of work in Forex before opening the real account.so this is best platform to all new comers in Forex to learn well about Forex.without this demo a new comers can be boost up mentaly satisfy for his future decisions.as it gives the practice and leaning of Forex.

hossain01230
2013-03-25, 01:48 PM
demo can be almost all required with the Forex trading. many of an traders have simply no experience Just as It offers absolutely no practice with the demo account. and so whether or not you would want to make good income AND ALSO gain good experience inside Forex in comparison with You must have good practice with the demo account.this makes anyone a great AND successful trader thus earn good dollars in short date from trading for the Forex market. demo trading can be a good method to make good experience AND ALSO o make good funds from trading inside genuine account.

wooglejobs
2013-03-25, 01:48 PM
demo account real me bohat zaruri hai kiun ke demo account pe practice karne se hame market ke movements or trend ka pata chalta hai ke ham ne trade kese karni hai or hamare liye konsa currency pair best hai. demo pe hame acha experience milta hai jis ne demo pe practice nahi ki wo forex me bohat mushkal se success hota hai.

jsmnr5001
2013-03-25, 01:50 PM
Dear friend demo is very important for new commer's. kyun kay es kay zariay aap dollar's kama saktay hain our sath he sath bohut kuch seekh saktay hain. So every body should first start from a demo account es kay zariay bht kuch seekhnay ko milay gaa aapko our bht faida bhi hoga.

timetowait
2013-03-25, 01:51 PM
agar ap nay forex main kuch earn karna hain agar ap forex main paisay kamnay kay layin ayin hain tu forex trading main demo account bhut zarori hain

arslanbhatte
2013-03-25, 01:53 PM
I think demo is very essential for every new person because i think every person need some experience for trading and if we want to get experience then we want to do more practice in demo and get experience from demo if we do not know about forex then we cannot earn money from forex.

hamidtahir
2013-03-25, 01:55 PM
yes it is essential demo account for new member in the forex trading so newbie for foreign exchange market this is very essential rule in the trading of the forex trading.

jibon1210
2013-03-25, 01:57 PM
Actually Demo is very essential for a starter. Because, a starter is very weak on trade firstly but demo trade help to a successful trader. We can learn properly about Forex business by a demo account. It is our business to them for many purposes. So, Demo account is very urgent to a trader.

adnanhm
2013-03-25, 02:17 PM
mere khayal se to Demo very important hy agr hum is men kaam nahin kr rhe to smj len humen loss ka bhot chance hy so humen is matter pe kafi tawaju deni chaye which is very much important i think so .. so i worked in demo and i got so many good strategies from there

gulking
2013-03-25, 02:19 PM
boht zarori hain hain demo demo account ka boht profit hain main forex main happy hu forex main kamiyab hona easy hain forex main learning boht zarori hain agar learning ache ho gi tab he earning ache ho gi forex maire life ka hisa hain i love forex trading main na demo 2 month kiya tha phr live trading start kie thi

adnanoffice
2013-03-25, 02:19 PM
Dear dem0 behad zarori hai aik newbie k leye yeh samjh lo k forex trading ka basic demo account hai yeh experience gain kerne k leye kafi achi jagah hai or kisi b newbie k leye yaha per 5 se 6 m0nth tak practice kerna behad zarori hai tb he wo ja ker khi is ko samjh sake ga or acha profit gain kr sakta hai nai tou behad mushkil hai.

jabeen
2013-03-25, 02:25 PM
well demo account is a good and profitable as much we will work hard on demo account as much it will be good and profitable so we should keep working hard and make good strategy with the help of demo account.

pm1pm786
2013-03-25, 02:29 PM
yes dear demo most importand hay or ap demo acount may trading kay baray ma sb kuch seek saktay hay jo trading ma zarorat hoti hay ya great hay business forex ka or demo account ma apni experience kar kay real trading ma good profit kama saktay hay

afjal01
2013-03-25, 03:23 PM
luck for a Forex demo account trading for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a jobs now Pizarro Nikita for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs Forex and income money.

Jawwad786
2013-03-25, 03:58 PM
I think demo is basically a very much learninig part in Forex Business, Demo is most Important role in Forex trading and Users have learned and earned with the Help of Demo. If You Understand Demo. You got a lot.

sajjadraza
2013-03-25, 04:02 PM
forex trading k lye demo unta e zarori hai jitna apko apne real account me profit hasal krna hota hai agr ap demo account ko use ni kre gay to ap apne real account ko ache trha se trade ni kr sakte is lye apko chae k ap demo accoount ki try zaror lye take ap ache trade ban sake .

sumon8
2013-03-25, 04:13 PM
goods for a demo trading for a Forex and goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work now fast Forex.

harrysidhu
2013-03-25, 04:24 PM
goods for a demo trading for a Forex and goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work now fast Forex.

han bhai apne thik kaha he demo account me practice karna bhut ashi bat he jab hmm new hote hein to demo hi hamri puri help karta he kyo demo tardinn bhut important he hmare lie experince gain ho jata he isme sath hamara

aamirtaxila
2013-03-25, 05:39 PM
my friends demo otna zaroori hy jatna real kikay demo pay kaam karay gay to real main pata chaly ga k forex main kiya hota hy trade kis time or kasay hoti hy ....

sohel74
2013-03-25, 05:44 PM
By demo trading we tarder can introduce with the real trading platform and can develop our trading abilities and can modify our trading plane, startegies and money management. by demo practicing we can get trading confidence which are the most important for making profit from forex trade.By demo trading we can overcome our common mistake.

urewish
2013-03-25, 05:52 PM
demo to itna zaroori hai jitna profit zaroori hai. demo k bagher aap forex say earning nahi kar sakty, is par hi aap apna loss bachana sikhty hain or profit kamana seekhty hain, agar demo account na hon to koi bhi is main success naa hota,

mmrs.std
2013-03-25, 05:54 PM
Demo trading is very important for novice trader. Demo trading is as like as real trading. It helps them to acquire practical knowledge and experience. The new trader should trade in demo account for more than 3 months. It will be very helpful when he will trade in real account.

konyeng
2013-03-25, 07:02 PM

yes i think eveyrone should try the demo account first before continunng to trade in real the y can test the platform and other broker connectivity if it is so good they can go to real account and making money

winboy007
2013-03-25, 07:04 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Demo account is necessary for only those who are new in Forex business and do not know that how to trade and how to getting good profit in their business because demo account provide us many skills for our learning that how to start our business in Forex thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

anik02
2013-03-25, 07:17 PM
better for a income money for a Forex trade now fast trading for a demo account for a Forex trade Forex and goods for a trade Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs.

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-25, 07:20 PM
Demo is very important, without demo account we can'nt get any profit, if we do'nt know about demo, then we will loss all of our bonus.

anaildon
2013-03-25, 07:22 PM
yes i think demo account is extremely essential or perchance you have to bear a loss with knowing forex trading business. so this would be that the basic thing to learn that how you can trade and need to know all concerning the forex before purchasing and selling

sohailsk
2013-03-25, 07:24 PM
Well for the newbies the Demo plays the role of the first school, it helps them to gain the max knowledge and expertise for the real time trade , for the expert level traders demo may use as practice otherwise they would be able to manage the real tradings on the forum.

fgfdg77
2013-03-25, 07:29 PM
Demo account is the very vital account for the forex trader. They have to must trade in this account because it increase your trading skill. There are no other system to test my skill on the real market.

sangam
2013-03-25, 07:29 PM
Well for the newbies the Demo plays the role of the first school, it helps them to gain the max knowledge and expertise for the real time trade , for the expert level traders demo may use as practice otherwise they would be able to manage the real tradings on the forum.

Demo trading help the new traders to know what is the strategy that they need to use and follow so that they are able to compete with other traders and see how much improvements they have to make. Most of the times DEMO trading is what enables a trader to get full and deep knowledge about the workings of the Forex markets :)

sohel74
2013-03-25, 07:34 PM
Demo is most important for not only beginner traders but also for successful traders.
Demo For Beginner Traders1.:By demo practicing we can introduce with the real trading platform. 2. get trading confidence. 3.can control our psychological bad nature.
Demo For Successful traders:1. By demo trading e can improve our trading style. 2. we can improve our trading elements, 3. we can find out our real cause of loss on the real account.

x2-01
2013-03-25, 07:35 PM
Well demo account is a very good thing as much we will use demo account as much it will be good for us so we should keep practice on demo account and make good experience so we should keep practice and make good experience.

rohan 4350
2013-03-25, 07:38 PM
Demo account is necessary fro learning new things. Demo account is very necessary for new traders who want to learn about trading. We can learn new strategies, ideas with using this demo account.

adnanr
2013-03-25, 07:44 PM
mere khyal sy demo account bht hi zarori hai or newbies kay liay ya tu lazmi hai koun ky wo is sy bht kuch sikh sakty hai or wo wo market or us ky trends ka experience hasil kar sakty hai. demo account sy newbies ko bht learning hasil hoti hai or wo real main bhtr kar sakty hai

adnanraza
2013-03-25, 07:44 PM
Dear I think demo account bohat he zarori hai samjh ley k yeh forex trading ka aik basic hissa hai agr aap is ko use nahi kare gay tou aap bohat mushkil hai k aap forex se mein success ho or apni kafi zaida money loss ker jaye gay is leye demo account aik bohat achi practice ki jaga hai.

ali69
2013-03-25, 07:52 PM
forex trading ma trading krne k liye demo ma trading krna compulsory hai kyunki har trader ki khuwaish hoti hai ke wo aik successful trader bny aur ye khuwiash bgair demo ke impossible ha

asad43005
2013-03-25, 08:00 PM
It very easy demo account is the best necessary for business,its really important for new member when a new member join in forex she want more profit ok get a account and try trade when you trade you know about forex market.

tanu123
2013-03-25, 08:14 PM
yes demo is really very important and i think that if you want to a good trader and you want to learn great skills and you want to learn that without losing money in the market and it is good for everyone to learn without losing anything.

saqibazmat908
2013-03-25, 08:22 PM
dear____ kisi b kam ko karney sey pehley os k barey mey thora buhat knowledge & experience hona buhat zrori hot hy___ & ap yahi soch k andaza laga saktey hain kager demo account na hota to new members kis tara sekhtey ? apney pas sey invest kar k.. or proffesional b apna knowledge update karney k leye apna real account use kartey ?

sarfraz
2013-03-25, 08:28 PM
Demo bohat hi zaruri hai es mein demo account bana kar demo trade karni chahey aur real trade mein faida ho jata hai ager hum real trade mein direct chalen jaen to hum real trade mein achi trade nahi kar sakty kun keh humari practice nahi hogi es liy practice k liy demo trade zaruri hai.

sobiaali
2013-03-25, 08:35 PM
I must analyis my self then only enter the market because market is so easy but enter in correct time so hard work forex market demo trading is a g way to make g experience and make good money by trading in real accout.

MUHAMMAD ISHAQ
2013-03-25, 08:45 PM
Demo account utna zarori hai jetna ik tread k liyeh analyze karna our demo kay elawa insam kuch b nahi hai trading may why who is liyeh k demo account may kabi kabi esay rastay b ajata hi k jis may who bahot kuch seek jata hai jo real account may dar say nahi seek pat aahi

fari
2013-03-25, 08:53 PM
demo is one of the biggest job to do and you must practice it there. demo is as important as any other thins demo tells you what this business is and how you are going to work on it.

saim ali
2013-03-25, 08:56 PM
demo is the essential thing in the forex trading it can help to trade best in the forex trading.
the demo training is very good thing for the new comer and the new comer can earn well when he was expert in the demo.

Sadiaaaahmed
2013-03-25, 08:58 PM
Trading Demo is essential for beginners, without proper training some people face lots of problem & this manners their time will also save.. so if u start doing this business get proper demo.

MUHAMMAD ISHAQ
2013-03-25, 09:04 PM
Demo account utna zarori hai jitna k student k first time may grammar our agar student grammar nahi seek pata tu is k matlab hai k who
agay ja kar us ki English bahot hi week ho gi jesay may kuch warna may English may hi ap logo say bat karta our mujay aj dek kar socho lo k demo
kita zarori ho gar trading may kuch kamanay k liyhe

ammar
2013-03-25, 09:10 PM
mere khaiyal main demo bohat zaroori hai kyu kay mje bhi demo sy bohat profit hua hai mera matlab hai ky mje trading k barey mein bohat kuch pta chal gya hai aur tou aur mjey forex ki kafi had tak samaj demo sey he aae thi phly meinforex market news sunta tha aur khud Analise kar ky demo py try karta tha isi tarhan ab mein khud ko aik kamyab trader samajta hun

Marwat Trader
2013-03-25, 09:14 PM
demo trading is wakt tak zarori ha jub tak aap ko sub equipments aur tools ka pata na chal jaye
aur is ka sat sat market say be ba khaber rehna zarori ha

win
2013-03-25, 09:16 PM
demo is very essential for the new traders and also for the professinal traders that will help you to be stronng on the basic things of the forex.It is also use if you want to test any EA, inidcator or any strategy

mony
2013-03-25, 09:21 PM
My teacher tell me always . i have to practice more with demo at least 1 years. so i am trying to obey it. i have been doing dome trade still now. so i can hope i will do some think in forex. thanks

firoz.raj
2013-03-25, 09:25 PM
Dome account is obviously helpful for a new trader.To do Forex trading it is needed much knowledge and skill about Forex trading.So for a new trader he or she should start his or her Forex trading by a demo account.

shiedmilon03
2013-03-25, 09:26 PM
tryout is usually most important within the forex currency trading. the majority of the traders haven't any experience as they haven't any exercise within the tryout bank account. so if you need to make good income as well as gain good experience within foreign exchange as compared to you must have good exercise within the tryout bank account. this kind of makes you a fantastic as well as successful trader so earn good money in small amount of time by dealing within the foreign currency market. tryout dealing is usually a great way to make good experience as well as i make good income by dealing within actual bank account.

sweetypk2016
2013-03-25, 09:30 PM
har new user ka liya jo Forex main ache income ki wish rukhta hai.tu un ka liya demo account pa work bhot zarori. kiyo demo pa bhot kuch sekhna ka moka milta hai. or demo sa humra confidant bhi bahrta hai.

imrang
2013-03-25, 09:38 PM
Demo is the very attractive and nice trading training place. You can not find the like as the demo account for the free learning about the forex trading business. This is the very good system

roy456
2013-03-25, 09:39 PM
of course sibling i am believe an individual i likewise propose newbies when you wanna acquire achievement within fx trading after that you need to do working hard upon finding out fx trading along with undertaking exercise upon trial are the cause of making money devoid of that you should only dropped within forex market.

saqib160
2013-03-25, 10:48 PM
demo account bohat zarori ha experince sirf demo account sa he milta ha direct hum real account ma trade nahi kar sakte ha us ma trade karne sa phealy hum ko demo account ma trade karna bohat zarori ha

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-03-25, 10:56 PM
Demo trading has a great importance in Forex trading. This is mostly needed to be a perfect trader in Forex. Demo account is risk free and this is the platform where traders can practice Forex trading specially the beginner. A real trader can also use demo account to test his trading technique on it before applying it on the real trading account. Demo trading helps a beginner to be well experienced and well performer in real trade. Really it has a great use in learning Forex perfectly.

March2013
2013-03-25, 11:05 PM
For new comers demo is very necessary. Every new trader should practice on demo before going for the real trading.

musharaf8844
2013-03-25, 11:09 PM
Demo practice is the most essential step which a newbie should take must. With it you have chance to learn with your mistakes without loosing the real money and also can check your strategy. So don't take easy the demo practice . Practice in it hard for becoming a good trader.

ranaasad782
2013-03-25, 11:23 PM
Demo account bohat zaroori ha kyu ke ye newbie traders ko experience deti ha or apko bohat saare basic skills seekhati ha or experience is field ma bohat zaroori ha or ap experience ki base par hi earn karte han

silaahamed88
2013-03-25, 11:49 PM
Demo account is the very important for the all forex interested people because they have to must trade at first in the demo account otherwise you do not trade for the profit making in the real account. Demo is the trails account.

Rizwananjum
2013-03-26, 10:19 PM
Demo account is compulsory to make a huge amount of money... Before start a trading we want that learn a demo account...

sobuj85
2013-03-26, 10:38 PM
Demo is most important for every trade this is your practice field here you learn how to trade and how to success.When you make new strategy first you apply it in your demo account than real so all time demo is necessary for us.

Raju Ahmed
2013-03-27, 03:30 AM
Of course demo trade much important for all trader. Mainly for beginner trader because without demo practice they cant become aware abot market fluctuation and cant manage their money. SO they need to practice with demo account for long time.

happymailer
2013-03-27, 03:37 AM
Demo utna zaroori ha jitna ka app ko doller kamana zaroori hain q k jab tak app demo se nahi seekh latay us waqat tak app trading me nuqsaan hi karay gay.is waja se app ko nuqsaan se buchnay ka ley demo par acha time dana paray ga.

Brother, demo bohat zaroori hay, q k isi ki madad say ap market ko jaan patay hain, isi ki madad say ap bagair ksi nuksaan k strategies ko azma laytay hain, demo say har trader seekhta hay, chahay wo experienced trader ho ya new trader, experienced traders demo par expert advisers aur indicators check kartay hain.

benteng
2013-03-27, 04:02 AM
demo can be use to leaning more n more cause can make the experiance well.demo trading practic itni zarori he jitna trading ke liye pesy invest karna zarori he. without demo trading ham forex main ek big profit gain nai kar sakty

rumeshaal
2013-03-27, 05:12 AM
demo ko ek do din use kr lia jaey tu koi harj nhi....

karenakapooor
2013-03-27, 05:24 AM
its realy. be carefull. from now. we should keep practice on demo account and make good experience so we should keep practice and make good experience. Well demo account is a very good thing as much we will use demo account as much it will be good for us so

plastik
2013-03-27, 05:33 AM
make the learning with the demo akun can make the real experiance well..demo is most essential in the forex trading. most of the traders have no experience as they have no practice in the demo account. so if you want to make good money

terajana
2013-03-27, 06:00 AM
make the learning with the demo akun can make the real experiance well..demo is most essential in the forex trading. most of the traders have no experience as they have no practice in the demo account. so if you want to make good money

demo account can certainly provide many benefits for the novice trader to understand their trading platform that we use in the transaction.
traders who want to test trading strategies can also try it on a demo account, so they can determine whether or not it is good strategy to use.

saymasweety
2013-03-27, 06:20 AM
Demo trading is necessary for only people who are teenage beneath Currency trading business and also do but not know that how you can trade and also how you can getting amazing profit in their own business because trial account supply me many services for our study that don't know my business beneath Currency trading..

monirul01
2013-03-27, 07:04 AM
Forex trading is a quick money making business.yes brother i am agree with you i also suggest new comers if you wanna get success in forex trading then you need to do hard work on learning forex trading and doing practice on demo account for earning money without this you only lost in forex market.good luck.............................................. ............

zaheerkhan21
2013-03-27, 07:13 AM
jis trha kisi bi amrat ko stand karnye kay laye base ki zarrot hoti hai same usi trah forex ko learn karnye kay demo account ki zaroot hai kyun jub tak app demo account par work nhi karye gye us waqat tak app live account say kabi earn nhi kar saktye so demo bhut important hai

dhuddy
2013-03-27, 07:16 AM
mery khayal sy demo account bohat zrori ha har aik trader k liye isky zariye hum bohat sari imfomation or experience hasil karty hain yeh real account trading k bohat eham ha or aik bohat aacha plate form ha information or experience hasil karny k liye is liye iski bohat ziyada ehmiyat ha har aik trader k liye.

hasan737069
2013-03-27, 10:58 PM
Demo trading is really very important for the forex beginners. Forex beginners can learn forex trading business from the demo trading account. Demo trading is necessary for the beginners for developing their real trading strategy and market knowledge.

mrrubel0098
2013-03-27, 11:00 PM
Hello Everyone,
Demo kitna zaroori haya?
Demo utna zaroori haya jitna ka app ko doller kamana zaroori hain q okay jab tak app trial ze nahi seekh latay you waqat tak app investing me nuqsaan hi karay gay and lesbian. can be waja ze app ko nuqsaan ze buchnay ka ley trial par acha time period dana paray ga. Good by..................................

huhi
2013-03-27, 11:11 PM
Hi my friend, in my trading experience, Demo account is just for your practice and is is common saying that practice makes a man perfect , and if you make practice your loss chances will be less then before , so must have some practice before you want to get start your work.Happy trading, guy.

Habib Ahmed
2013-03-27, 11:16 PM
Demo newbie k leye buht zarorihay kam az kam 6months for a newbie to gain a strong experience.eske elawa kafi aisay traders bi hay jo k full professional trader hotay hay lakin phir bi demo account par practice kertay hay takay mazeed experience hasil kia jasakay.

Sajid
2013-03-27, 11:20 PM
New users k liye to demo par work karna bhut ziada zaroori hai kun k unhoun nay seekhna hota hai na aur learning k liye demo account p kaaam karne k ilawa koi b acha tareeqa nai hai ic liye jo koi b chahta hai k forex trading mein succeed hasil kare to demo p work karna lazmi hai.

atif15
2013-03-27, 11:23 PM
g haan ap ne bilkul theek kaha Demo waqai me bohat zruri hai or is per practice kr k he ap kamyab trader ban saktey hain agr aap demo per kaam nai karain gey tu shyd aap trading nai sekh payen ya phr apna nuqsan karain gey.

larebtanweer
2013-03-27, 11:26 PM
forex trading me kamyabi k liye demo bht count krta hai jb tak ap demo se help ni len ge ap forex me kamyab ni ho sakte ye ap ko idea faraham krta hai trading ka or ap ko trading ka experiance deta hai i think demo bare kam ki chez hai .

forexpipper
2013-03-27, 11:31 PM
Forex trading is best job for our earning. Tape is nearly everyone essential in the forex trading. Nearly everyone of the traders undergo rebuff experience as they undergo rebuff practice in the tape version. So if you hunger to be worthy money and expansion worthy experience in forex than you ought to undergo worthy practice in the tape version.This makes you a worthy and unbeaten trader and so earn worthy money in brusque point by trading in the forex marketplace.Good luck and have nice pips.

Chaudhry
2013-03-27, 11:34 PM
Forex trading mein demo account humara first teacher hay hum demo account say achi practice kay bad ap real account ki taraf aye demo account pay must 2 say 3 month tak practice kerni chaye phir ap real account ki taraf aye.

uk8877
2013-03-27, 11:35 PM
test is many essential from the forex exchanging. most in the traders have no experience when they have simply no practice from the demo consideration. so if you want to make beneficial money in addition to gain beneficial experience in forex than you must have good practice from the demo consideration. this allows you to a beneficial and prosperous trader therefore earn good profit short occasion by exchanging in the forex market. demo exchanging is the best way to make beneficial experience in addition to o make good money by exchanging in real account.

FXic3Ag3
2013-03-27, 11:36 PM
Demo account is recommended for beginners because that is great place to learn forex without loosing money. demo account is first step to learning forex. even after 5 months in forex i am still trading demo also and making experience to avoid the mistakes

sajid malik
2013-03-27, 11:39 PM
Demo account pay training bhot hudd tak zaroori hai or mere khayal say 2 months tak demo account pay training karni chanye of jitna ho sakay software pay short cut keys and differnt optionse use karnay chahye is say live trading mai bhot aasani hoge

ecu
2013-03-27, 11:50 PM
Hi my friend, in my trading experience, Demo trading account is must be important in forex market. Every trader for demo trading account is success key in forex market. So we can't success in forex market without demo trade. And demo trade can do save our real dollar in forex market. So it is very very important in forex market..Happy trading, guy.

iftyhashmi2012
2013-03-28, 12:14 AM
Trial will be many essential inside forex trading. The majority of the traders don't have a expertise when they don't have a exercise inside trial accounts. in forex trading and then you should do work upon learning forex trading and carrying out exercise upon trial are the reason for making profits without having this particular you misplaced in forex market. Video tape buying and selling is usually a worthwhile strategy to become worthwhile expertise and is particularly worthwhile money by means of buying and selling in genuine edition.

Shams001
2013-03-28, 12:43 AM
mere khayal may demo account bhut zyada zarore hy newbie ky liye kuen kay usko shoro may kese be baat ka pata ni hota hy to demo account usko ek acha confident aur seeknay ka moka deta hy.

aginama
2013-03-28, 01:31 AM
Hello guy. In my opinion,demo is really very important and i think that if you want to a good trader and you want to learn great skills and you want to learn that without losing money in the market and it is good for everyone to learn without losing anything .good luck to you.

mithun94
2013-03-28, 02:43 AM
pure khayal ze tou fx trading small business ki essential howdy tryout bank account key dealing ki process karna hai agar ap tryout bank account jo kay essential bank account hai hamare study karne kay liye ous ko neglect karo gay tou phir pure khayal ze ap asani ze fx trading small business ko study nahi kar sakte.

Iqbal123
2013-03-28, 02:46 AM
demo acount itna zaroari hai jitna ap ye samjh lo k working kar k earning lena kio k dear forex ko join karna toh buht he easy hai but dear froex me kamyab honey k liye ham ko buht sari mehnat ki zarorat hoti hai jis k liye ham ko demo acount use karna buht he lazmi hota hia.

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-28, 02:52 AM
Demo is tarah heseyat rate hien, jis tarah rair ki hade heseyat rakte hien. Agr ye rair ki hade na hu tu kuch na hu, isle tarah agr forex mien demo na hu tu kuch naho.

malek
2013-03-28, 06:22 PM
Demo trading is really important for the forex traders and forex beginners. Forex beginners can learn lots of trading strategy and knowledge of forex market. Traders can develop their strategy in the demo account for real trading.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-03-28, 06:35 PM
demo utna zaroori ha jitna ka app ko doller kamana zaroori hain q k jab tak app demo se nahi seekh latay us waqat tak app trading me nuqsaan hi karay gay.

siddiqptc
2013-03-28, 06:55 PM
without demo account you cannot get anything from forex trading so if you want to get profit from trading then you must use demo account at least 6 month and then open real account and start trading and get good profit.

sam9296
2013-03-28, 07:12 PM
DEmo isliys zaruri hai ki joh bhi tum jante ho usme tumhara resuls kaisa hai or tum khjud apne performance dekh sakte ho ki yeh kya ho raha hai.

mjunaid04
2013-03-28, 07:14 PM
dmo tw bhot zyada zarori hai or demo se hum apna experience khasil karty hain or phir hum trade karty hain agr hum experience k baghair trade karaingy or humy pata ni ho ga k trade mai kya hai tw humy bhot loss ho skta hai

Babar chatha
2013-03-28, 07:18 PM
newcomer k lye demo buht zarori ha. q k jab tak demo pe practis nhi karen gay tab tak real pe work nhi kar sakte. agr hum bina learning k aor practis k work karen gay tu is hum loss b kar sakte hain. so profit k lye humen achi tara trained hona chahiye.

sweethot
2013-03-28, 07:21 PM
yeh both zorari hai k ap phely demo pa trianing kary is ka bad ap ko jb pta chal jey k market ki movement kasiy or kitni time mein kitni move karti hai.
Pir ap ko real mein karny ka b ziyda maza ahta hai.

pbelim
2013-03-28, 10:13 PM
Forex new trader and in this account e can learn about this business more and more without spending our real money. It is a good source of learning. and i think for new trader they must expend 2 to 3 month for demo account and time duration depend on they learning..,

maham1
2013-03-28, 10:26 PM
Forex trade karna say pahlay Demo lyna itna hi zaroorii hai jitna zinda rahna kay liya Saans lyna :P bahi suniya Demo ka bgaair to ajj kal koi Insitute nhi join karta, aur ya to bohat bara business hai. iskay bary main pahlay knowledge ikhta karna bohat zaroori hai isa start karna say phalay !!!

z_eshan2008
2013-03-28, 10:29 PM
demo account is very important for a biggner when he start the forex trading.if he opened demo account and give a trading then he have a chance of better income.after that you open real account.

forex blaster
2013-03-28, 10:56 PM
before start trading with live account practice with demo trading account is necessary so i think that without proper knowledge no one can success in any business like Forex trading.in Forex practice in demo account is very much important to learn about it and to get experiences.

hasan737069
2013-03-28, 11:22 PM
Demo trading is most necessary for the newbie. Forex newbie should trade first in the demo account for learning forex business. Demo trading bring good skill for the forex trader for facing real trading in the risky forex market.

Azezkhan
2013-03-28, 11:23 PM
i think the demo is the first trading account where we do the trading and make the mistakes and then we learn better about the live trading account and then we are make the better in this business and we make the better career from here

naim10
2013-03-28, 11:27 PM
demonstration is more important in the Forex market. Most traders do not have experience because they are not involved in the demo account. so if you want to earn lots of money and good experience in the Forex, you must have good practices account.this demo gives a good and successful merchant and save a lot of money for a short time trading in the Forex market. Demo trading is a great way to make a good experience, I make a lot of money by exchanging real account.

Emmma
2013-03-28, 11:36 PM
Hello respects, beloved, that, for a demo account, it is very important to learn Forex trading skills and because it can not be anyone working in Forex without that learns well and knows a lot about Forex

ali345
2013-03-28, 11:41 PM
meray khayal mein new user k liaye demo account bohat hi ziyada zaroori hai kiyon k ager aap practice k liaye real account ko use kerain gay tou aap ko practice k doraan bohat hi ziyada loss ho sakta hai.

rajit
2013-03-28, 11:44 PM
well according to me demo trading is very necessary for new trader because he can get experience from it in forex trading and in forex experience is the basic need to get sucess in forex according to me 2month demo trading is enough

sobuj0191888
2013-03-28, 11:48 PM
Demo is must needed for first star in Forex and we can learn the basis of Forex by this things, if its not then we can do the trade with profit, so we can make it for our life things as dollar.

soneya
2013-03-28, 11:52 PM
Demonstration accounts is essential with regard to just those people who are brand new within Foreign exchange company and don't realize that how you can industry as well as how you can obtaining great revenue within their company simply because demonstration accounts supply all of us numerous abilities for the understanding which steps to start the company within Foreign exchange

forex blood
2013-03-28, 11:58 PM
i think demo is the best choice to learn the real trading for a newbie.If you are a newbie then you must use it.The only difference between demo and real account is the virtual money is used in demo account.On the other hand you must follow the Forex signals as well quotes to escape yourself from a margin call.

shakirpeya
2013-03-29, 12:00 AM
trading ma demo account buhat he zaruri taswaer hota ha, because of demo account hamain ek behtreen facility de hue hy. or hammain es facility sy bahrpoor faida uthana chaye, kyun kh demo account sy hamin trade ka pata chal jata hy kh hamin trade complet krny kaisy mumkin hota hy

sajib
2013-03-29, 12:04 AM
Jaime little ze tou forex trading demo account small ki main Hi base buying and selling training karna hai ki agar ap demo account account based hai jo kay hamare liye study karne kay OUs karo gay tou phir dismiss small ze ap ko Jaime Valdez ze forex trading small ko nahi kar sakte.

Ashar123
2013-03-29, 12:05 AM
demo is very important and necessary , through demo account u can learn forex, get knowledge and experience. without experievce u can not get success and demo account is the best way to get knowledge.

saqib4242
2013-03-29, 12:09 AM
je han ap nay acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khayl ma forx tarde ma demo account both zarore account han or us per new member ko lazame kam karana chiya taky wo real account ma tarde karany ka kabal ho jaye

ali345
2013-03-29, 12:20 AM
meray khayal k mutaabik wo new user jo k forex trading per profit kamana chahtey hain un k liaye demo utna zarroori hai k jitna aik aik insaan k liaye khana jis ky beghair insaan zinda nahi reh sakta. aisy hi demo k beghair loss hai.

champy
2013-03-29, 12:20 AM
demo tradings is the most important aspect in the forex market and thing is that we should always try see the good tradings. in the demo we may not put our real money at the risk so that we should be the good trader.

forexblaster
2013-03-29, 01:07 AM
Ofcourse Demonstration buying and selling is extremely helpful to obtain a large amount of understanding as well as encounter within Forex currency trading. This is best before real trading as a result of it teaches plenty of information. I wanna say that 1st lean then earn.

mohsinkhan3988
2013-03-29, 01:17 AM
in forex trading demo account is very important because in the forex you have to trade the account for 6 months than you can start the real account demo account gives you a lot of benefit

bia
2013-03-29, 01:20 AM
Demo trading is as like as real trading. It helps them to acquire practical knowledge and experience. The new trader should trade in demo account for more than 3 months. It will be very helpful when he will trade in real account;)

Rozy
2013-03-29, 01:28 AM
Demo account is really needed for the newbie.Because it is very helpful for them.They can learn many things from it.

sajjadraza
2013-03-29, 09:29 AM
demo utna e zarori hai jitna apko is me earn krna hota hai q k agr ap demo account ko use ni kre gy to apko real account ko use krne me mushkal hogi or real account me earn krne k apko demo account ki try bht chae take apko kisi loss ka samna na krna pare .

danish010
2013-03-29, 06:15 PM
I think that the demo account is the very important for the trading in the forex trading because due to the demo trading you can know how to trade well in the forex trading and you can know how to trade in the forex with the patience and how to trade in the forex with the discipline and earn the lot of the money from the real account in the forex trading.

kashemmolla
2013-03-29, 07:57 PM
dolar par aap ko jitna interesting ha or dollar jitne jarori he otnahe e jarori ea demo lakin oslea aap ko bahot mehnat or somoe bitana parenge.

SA148P
2018-08-11, 10:40 PM
jahan tk mera khyal hai demo key usage k baary main to demo forex trading k liye utna he zaruri hai jitna k zindagi k liye saans leny ki zarurat hai jis tarha ak insaan ki zindagi saans k baghair possible nahin aisy he demo k use k baghair forex trading bhi na mumkin hey. demo hmain forex buisness best forex trading bnany main important role ada krta hai . ilove demo account.

FA148P
2018-08-25, 09:42 PM
demo is most essential in the forex trading. most of the traders have no experience as they have no practice in the demo account. so if you want to make good money and gain good experience in forex than you must have good practice in the demo account.this makes you a good and successful trader and so earn good money in short time by trading in the forex market. demo trading is a good way to make good experience and o make good money by trading in real account.

buildmoney
2019-02-05, 09:15 PM

han ge ap ke bat bilkul thek hai forex ke trading main demo ke trading most important hai jab tak ap log demo account per work nh krte hain ap ko trading ke bare main knowledge nh ho ga or ap logo ko lose hi ho ga es liye zarori hai ke forex ke trading main demo best way hai learning krne ke liye or es liye zida se zida ap log demo per work kr take ap log ko best learning ho

Rr128
2019-02-12, 07:32 PM
demo count Hum is Kabil Bana deta hai ki hum real mein Kyunki Uske Bina Hum jo bhi Karenge Woh Mein nuksaan hone ke chances bahut jyada hamdam pe kuch kaam Karle Tu Woh Chaand Se nuksaan Ke bahut kam ho jate na hone ke barabar hote hain isliye

Rr128
2019-02-12, 07:34 PM
Dollar to Apni Jagah hai lekin Majestic Hoga Kadam account bahut jyada Amit kya haal hai Kyunki Yeh aapko buniyadi Tod Paresh Kabil Bana deta hai ki aap kuch kar sake

Rr128
2019-02-12, 07:35 PM
Bengali Sitara Janab KD Woh Kaun Thi Hamari buniyadi abhi abhi hum is Prithvi cement Karle Tu aanewale Kal Neend Kam Nahi Karna Padega

sumerach
2019-07-12, 08:28 PM
Demo account is necessary for only those who are new in Forex business and do not know that how to trade and how to getting good profit in their business because demo account provide us many skills for our learning