PDA

View Full Version : are you love forex?

Pages : [1] 2

alaminhote41
2013-03-12, 02:52 PM
yes i love forex very much. its change my life just i work . we no needed to work full time with forerx.just a little time in a day.
so i love it very much...

sultan1
2013-03-12, 02:53 PM
ys iam love forex trading it is good onlin ebusiness for everone making money easlt not har working not many requirments simple working forex trading wahid business jis ma hum kam waqat ma chi income kama kstye hai easly.

asifanayat
2013-03-12, 02:55 PM
G haan mein forex sey bohat ziyada love krta hoon our mein eis mein full experience sey trading
kr raha hoon our mujhey eis mein kafi achi earning mil rahi hai our mein sub logon ko forex join
krney ki advice doon ga

blackrose
2013-03-12, 02:55 PM
yes it is a good question for all trader. we always love this business. it give us many things .. forex makes us happy and stratified in daily life. forex is now my dream.
there is no doubt at that topic of loving forex.

saimon12
2013-03-12, 03:02 PM
I am a new comer in forex. I know about forex from a friend. forex is one of the leading business site in the world. i love forex so much.

akshy
2013-03-12, 03:15 PM
i love forex business. because forex ne mujy ek bahot acha muka diya he easly ghar bethy pesy kamany ka.forex hamari life ko chang kany main hamari kafi help karta he. ta ke ham ek achi life enjoy kar saken................

mlatif12345
2013-03-12, 03:22 PM
yes i love forex because forex has change my life . I spend little time and earn sufficent amount for home expenditure

adnanraza
2013-03-12, 03:25 PM
yes i love forex q k hum kam waqt mein is se bohat kuch hasil ker sakte hai or yeh aik aesa buisness hai jis se hum apni life change ker sakte hai or yeh aik aesa business hai jis se hum kam wqt mein zaida se zaida money gain ker sakte hai or yeh bohat he easy hai.

andrew534
2013-03-12, 03:25 PM
It is very useful for the problem with all operators. In general, as with all eBay in our marketing. It is a village of the characteristic more... Makes people happy and layers all the way of life. Forex trading has been.
It is, without a doubt, this topic is related to the forvandl of Forex trading.

shanu
2013-03-12, 03:33 PM
Yes I love to do Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world Through Forex trading business I can make more money in short time with small investment It makes me happy and satisfied If any one have proper learning and good experience in Forex trading business then it is the best way to success for you

kanka8888
2013-03-12, 03:38 PM
Yes I love Forex very much because I am happy in Forex treading. I think that Forex treading is very easy way to huge earn. I also think that Forex is the beat earning place in the world so i like and love Forex very much.

alflah222
2013-03-12, 03:42 PM
asifanayat, aslam alcom je

shakiljan
2013-03-12, 03:45 PM
Yes Why Not Every body Love It's Business And if you are doing Forex Trading Business so Love your Forex Trading Business Because This Is The Way You are Earning A Good Profit Easily Without Going Any Where Just By Sitting Your Home and If you Know The Ways Of Success Trading .

saeed786
2013-03-12, 05:30 PM
yes i love forex as i know that forex is a good trading business for the people of the whole word. most of the traders have good life in the forex and so they used to love with the forex. i make good knowledge and understanding in the forex market as i have good experience so i easily able to make my strategies and implement them to make my trade successful. forex make my life so easy and happy to survive in this world. i love forex very much and forex is my life.

sajid malik
2013-03-12, 05:32 PM
yes i love and like forex trading its my first experience and first business i got lot of money from forex trading in a easy way with little investment
in start i have got lot of losses but i dont loose my hope i tried my level best now im in good and professioanl traders

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-12, 05:36 PM
Yes, I love Forex trading. Because I am earning money from Forex trading. Forex is very easy way to earn money. Every one can join FOrex and earn money very easily. Forex is very helpful and profitable business. I like Forex ......

ranaasad782
2013-03-12, 05:36 PM
Yes bro ofcourse i love forex because i can try all the business on the internet for example hyip site , network marketing but they dont give good commisions after all they goes scam day by day so i love forex ......

joynan
2013-03-12, 05:37 PM
Yes i always love forex trading business. Because i know that forex is a international currency trading business in the world. And this business is very profitable and believable business in the world. And i hope one day i could success in forex market. So i love forex.

zaibshah600
2013-03-12, 05:38 PM
yes forex is looking promising business,,,, and you can earn more money in short time and that's is why thousand of people connected to this business to earn fast and furious profit in short time,,, but it is riskier too,,, love the forex,,,,, i want to quote my word "do the forex"

atif15
2013-03-12, 05:38 PM
I love Forex very much and at weekends i anxiously wait for Monday because at Monday i start making profit after two days break.Forex has changed my life style,my way of thinking it made my plans possible.

jibon1210
2013-03-12, 05:44 PM
Of course, I love Forex business very much. Because, This is opportunity for better earning. This is open for all man. This is big market on world at present. If we can suitable utilize for happy man than all man called that, I love Forex business.

salam06
2013-03-12, 05:51 PM
I love very much and well for the forex trading. many people are mind that because Forex has gives the reliable or flexible life for me.I love it from my heart.

Dipak481
2013-03-12, 06:00 PM
Yes I love forex.... I am trading with all my experiences and knowledge.... And I am making a good profit from it..... This helps me to survive my life easily.... I will advise you to join forex for making your life more easy.....

nayan12
2013-03-12, 06:05 PM
Yes, I love Forex so much. This is because, I am earning about Forex by learning and also practicing. Sometimes, I get loss in Forex, but I make up by earning. I think trader should have patience in Forex trading.

bipashadas
2013-03-12, 06:11 PM
I love forex because I believe it would help to develop my career and giving earning opportunity.

marsi
2013-03-12, 06:21 PM
I really like the forex because by this time I was fully loaded with work
that is, when the morning until the afternoon I was working principal I worked day and night in front of a computer to trade forex
most people working with forex is not full because they work like me

azmig
2013-03-12, 06:21 PM
Forex is full time business. I can work anytime in the forex market. I can complete my dreams from this platform. I am very happy because now my finantional problems are solved. Now i feel relax and cool mind. And now i tell my friends about it. I love forex business.

poorman
2013-03-12, 06:25 PM
I think every trader love forex trading. Thats why people are join this market and earn money with this market. Every traders goal is same they want to earn money from this market.

ghulam88
2013-03-12, 06:34 PM
Ha ge jahn sa sa hamy earning hoti ho tu us kam sa hr koi pyar karta ha ma forex sa pyar be karta ho aur like b karta b karta ho is ko kio ka ya mge short time earn
karny ki facilites di aur ma is kam sa satisfied b ho .

stranger
2013-03-12, 06:37 PM
yes i love forex very much forex make good income for me and i do trading from this month beforex this i do demo trading and learn about forex this month i do ream trading and this time i earn good from forex trad forex makes lot of money for me if i do good and use my experience and knowledge

mdjoy133
2013-03-12, 06:41 PM
love my for a Forex work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work Forex and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex.

utedzz
2013-03-12, 06:49 PM
every successful person in the field are the ones who loved his work, if you want to be happy in forex, you have to love and enjoy the process that occurs in the forex, if not enjoy it then the trader will not be happy and survive in the world of forex.

rkuburanforex
2013-03-12, 06:50 PM
absolutely. for now on. i love forex trading. yes i love forex as so i easily able to make my strategies and implement them to make my trade successful. forex make my life so easy and happy to survive in this world. i love forex very much and forex is my life. i know that forex is a good trading business for the people of the whole word. most of the traders have good life in the forex and so they used to love with the forex. i make good knowledge and understanding in the forex market as i have good experience

dhuddy
2013-03-12, 06:53 PM
i love very much with forex trading business because this is best online international plate form for make the money this is main reason that i love this business very much i have no other job for me this is good way to earn the money because in this situation i am a student and no other job .

dadhu
2013-03-12, 07:01 PM
Of course, I love Forex business very much. Because, This is opportunity for better earning. This is open for all man. This is big market on world at present. If we can suitable utilize for happy man than all man called that, I love Forex business.

when i didn't know about forex then my friend help me a lot. i am also help my friend how are new in forex market. so that they can earn a good knowledge about forex. i am also advice to them that how to make a good profit from here.

ForexLover
2013-03-12, 07:18 PM
Well i love forex because i can trade and posts from my home and so i can spend more time to my family and friends so they also happy and i also earn money easy and very soon in short period of time and also along with these i get knowledge and experience as well that help me in future to earn more money to get success in my life so i love forex.

saim16020
2013-03-12, 07:19 PM
बेशक, मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में बहुत ज्यादा प्यार करता हूँ. क्योंकि, यह बेहतर कमाई के लिए मौका है. यह सब आदमी के लिए खुला है. यह वर्तमान में दुनिया पर बड़ा बाजार है. यदि हम सभी आदमी कहा जाता है कि, मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार प्यार से खुश आदमी के लिए उपयुक्त का उपयोग कर सकते हैं.

nipa8888
2013-03-12, 09:42 PM
I do not love Forex and i think this business is very boring and very hard working because Forex treading is very risky and for success forex treading need much study on Forex treading. For successful treading really need to know discipline of treading and it is very hard working so I do not love Forex treading.

kamboh3
2013-03-12, 09:44 PM
forex ak acha kamha is liy is ko sab pasnd kart ha is sa jo be naf hota ha is ka hsb dalro ma he hot ha ya or be fida vale bat ha forex ma pasa he opasa ha agr ap ko is par kam ata ha to

jasiminbd
2013-03-12, 09:46 PM
Yes I know and love Forex forex trading business, good for the people of the entire word. Trader's life has many rich foreign exchange, so they are in love with a foreign exchange to use. You can implement them successfully created the my trade, I have a good knowledge and understanding of the Forex market is good experience, so make I create my strategy easy. That Easy Forex makes happy my life to survive in this world. Forex Forex lot of love is my life.

marzuqnadir
2013-03-12, 09:48 PM
yes i love forex so much .forex profit can change life style to every people .so i love forex.

shimul88
2013-03-12, 09:50 PM
Forex is a good currency business. Yes I love to do Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world Through Forex trading business I can make more money in short time with small investment It makes me happy and satisfied If any one have proper learning and good experience in Forex trading business then it is the best way to success for you .good luck...

katib
2013-03-12, 09:51 PM
The Forex is a good trading business for the people of the whole word. most of the traders have good life in the Forex and so they used to love with the Forex. I make good knowledge and understanding in the Forex market as I have good experience so I easily able to make my strategies and implement them to make my trade successful.

Mosa
2013-03-12, 09:52 PM
Yes My brothers l love this business because Forex give employment opportunities it help me to achieving my goals,No doubt it is really good business.

kalam06
2013-03-12, 09:57 PM
Forex is the best business and it is the most reliable. I love the Forex business because i am earning from here about the 2 years. I will earn more money with in the short time.

mdsamsul01
2013-03-12, 10:03 PM
are you love Forex i am love for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all best work fro a Forex and better income money for a jobs now gods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a jobs.

adnan93
2013-03-12, 10:05 PM
I love Forex business, it is very useful to me
for providing online employment opportunity.
It helps the people to finding a good job with
better salary.

ibyousaf1
2013-03-12, 10:05 PM
i am working on the forex market and i love these types of the forex market and i want to make the some extra money on the forex market and want to work in the future so i think it is a good business and can do every person who may be man and woman every body can like these types of the business.

asomma
2013-03-12, 10:09 PM
I also very Forex love because Forex considered a hobby for me and I'm working part-time Forex because I was trying to organize my time between study and work in Forex because I can not do without it never

sainkhan60
2013-03-12, 10:11 PM
Yes i love Forex while main nay abhi tuk trade main kisi qism ka profti gain nahin kiya laikin main hopeless nahin hun kyunkay mera irada mazbut hai aur yeh loss mujhay peechay hutnay pur majbur nahin kur suktay.

zahid27
2013-03-12, 10:11 PM
yes we love in forex market jis me ham bht he achi income kama skty han jst is me expeience and big investments and knowledg bus phr samjo prophit he prophit mjy is se bht he zada kove ha kyu k me is me easy se posting kar k b trading ar raha hn i love in forexxxxx

asif786
2013-03-12, 10:18 PM
Yes, I love Forex trading Market. Forex trading market provide opportunity to make live happily by earn money from trading. Forex trading provide facility to make earn money and enjoy your life . This is the reason that we like more Forex trading. Forex trading is very useful for all traders.

Rizwananjum
2013-03-12, 10:27 PM
yes i am love the forex because it give me a lot of money and it is very helpful for me to earn money from it and i am give it time as part time and it is great.

lipika8888
2013-03-12, 10:28 PM
Yes i lobe Forex treading very mush. I think not inly i but also every treader love Forex treading because Forex treading can make up our life successful and happy. On the other hand Forex treading is more advance and fast business for making money so i love Forex treading.

m.hassan
2013-03-12, 10:30 PM
i spend most of my free time here at forex so it makes clear that i love forex ... its my only current earning source...

muzamil72
2013-03-12, 10:32 PM
Yes I love forex forex ko me bht hi pasnd karta hn ku k yaha se me apny khuab ko pora kar sakta hn yaha pe kam bht hi easy ha har bnda yaha pe kam kar k earning klar sakta ha ic pe koi time limit b nai ha.

rezaul
2013-03-12, 10:33 PM
Definitely I love Forex very much because we know that Forex is global online trading center where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.
Well experienced person easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit.

areesha
2013-03-12, 11:05 PM
forex make money for me and i like forex very much in forex trading i earn 50 dollars this month on 25 usd capital and increase my capital for more earning i join forex because this is the business that make money for me in short time and you see 25 dollars and i earn 50+ on my capital

naumanfarooq
2013-03-12, 11:07 PM
yes i love forex trading market asi know that the forex market is a very big market in the world and we can earn money by doing trading and it is a very good business.

m16kamran
2013-03-12, 11:09 PM
yes . i love Forex . there are many reasons behind this . its a trust able online business . its a biggest online business . everyone can start it from as little as he can afford .

gajahbelang
2013-03-12, 11:51 PM
i think that many kind that can we make the love in the forex market system ... a good question for all trader. we always love this business. it give us many things ,, trade is love ful;y to make the profits

benteng
2013-03-13, 12:03 AM
forex busisnes give us the best way to earning the dolar so best .. make the bad ways to other bussines it is a good question for all trader. we always love this business. it give us many things .

Ali Razi
2013-03-13, 12:23 AM
yes i love Forex because it makes my life so easy to work any time when i have some free time , and i am making good profit from Forex that help my daily routine expanses .

plastik
2013-03-13, 12:28 AM
i think hta most of trader is love forex ...i love forex business. because forex ne mujy ek bahot acha muka diya he easly .. the best time to make the trade

imran butt
2013-03-13, 12:33 AM
yes i love Forex business . yah business dosry online business k mukably mai behtareen or profitable business hai . bahoot sy loog yah business kar k apni life mai change la sakty hain or merri b yahi arzzo hai. I love forex

Mohe
2013-03-13, 12:51 AM
yes I love forex very much and sometimes it really helps and makes it well known to work these market in knowing and understand where everything is being people know where all these market can be well studied. yes I love forex very much.

haccib1
2013-03-13, 12:55 AM
Do you have a huge online business in the world of Forex trading Forex, you can earn more money in less time with minimal investment, it makes me happy, the best path to success for you and someone has experience with appropriate training in Forex trading if you are not satisfied.

dreamer15
2013-03-13, 12:56 AM
Yes.I love forex because it is the only way to fulfill my so many dreams.I enjoy working on Forex.I feel satisfaction on forex.because forex keeps alive my hope to get more and more success.So I am having a wonderful time at forex.

tanvir008
2013-03-13, 12:57 AM
Yes I love to complete Currency trading The a tremendous online business on the globe By way of Currency trading business I'm able to make more money in a nutshell period along with modest investment This helps make us content and happy In the event that anyone possess proper mastering and very good expertise in Currency trading business next it's the ultimate way to achievement for you

naqash_r
2013-03-13, 01:09 AM
are you love forex?

yes it is a good question for all trader. we always love this business. it give us many things .. forex makes us happy and stratified in daily life. forex is now my dream.
there is no doubt at that topic of loving forex.
Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world Through Forex trading business I can make more money in short time with small investment It makes me happy and satisfied If any one have proper learning and good experience in Forex trading business then it is the best way to success for you

ijazsony
2013-03-13, 01:11 AM
yes,i love forex because i am earning some money from forex trading in short time.i love because i can trade in forex sitting at home and i can also do forex trading as part time and also as full time.

hassan347
2013-03-13, 01:14 AM
Of course, I really like Currency trading company very much. Because, This is chance of better making. This is start for all man. This is big industry on globe at the moment. If we can appropriate implement for satisfied man than all man known as that, I really like Currency trading company. Good Luck

salmanabbas152
2013-03-13, 01:34 AM
Its an online source of earning for me thats why I love forex. it makes us happy and satisfied in daily life because when we earn money for using it few minutes at that time we feel great excitement.there is no doubt at that topic of loving forex. forex is one of the leading business site in the world.so i realy loving it

shahshafiullah
2013-03-13, 01:53 AM
of course i love forex its interesting. it can change our life style. its a money making machine. it teach us many more thing.

maaado
2013-03-13, 02:43 AM
I prefer to work in Forex
Leisure-time with Forex
Forex very enjoyable study

pajero_sport
2013-03-13, 02:49 AM
I also loved all forex, forex has changed my life a lot that was once difficult and hard work I am now more relaxed in getting money with forex also I was able to support my family, without having to work hard in a factory

adnan_aziz
2013-03-13, 05:52 AM
yes of course mai apne forex trading business se love karta hon aur hard working bhi karta hon koshish karta hon kay iss main big success hasil karon lekin ab tak mai apne forex trading business main big success hasil nahi kar saka hon.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-03-13, 06:03 AM
i love forex so much:respect::good:@>-

quran88
2013-03-13, 06:05 AM
Forex is a good currency business.Yes I love to do Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world Through Forex trading business I can make more money in short time with small investment It makes me happy and satisfied If any one have proper learning and good experience in Forex trading business then it is the best way to success for you.best of luck.........................................

dahla
2013-03-13, 06:49 AM
Yes I love Forex very much because I am happy in Forex treading. I think that Forex treading is very easy way to huge earn. I also think that Forex is the beat earning place in the world so i like and love Forex very much.

yes its really possible to earn much more with forex because in forex market everything can possible. if you work hard and soul and learn more and more about forex trading and also can able to good analyze then it is really possible to earn much more with forex.

runa8888
2013-03-13, 06:54 AM
I am a new comer in Forex treading. I can understand that though Forex treading is a very risky business it is a very easy way to huge earn and it is very smart work. On the other hand forex can make up our life easy and simple. So i love Forex very much.

IjoProfit
2013-03-13, 08:06 AM
yes i love forex very much. its change my life just i work . we no needed to work full time with forerx.just a little time in a day.

I always try to either trade I would do it sir, win and lose then I received insistence that it could make me feel secure in any position that I will open
other than that I would be able to trade well if I'm happy in my job is

Morshedul
2013-03-13, 08:18 AM
Forex is my true love. Forex business can be my great career. Since forex is a great source of earning money, it is getting popular day by day. We can easily invest our money in forex and can trade with proper knowledge and ideas. It is not so easy to earn money from forex though, but with proper trading strategies we can definitely get the success. We can even make good consistent profits through forex business. That is why i love forex so much.

anum
2013-03-13, 08:58 AM
yaah ofsoc..i love it veryyy much...bcoz forex trading wrk is very esay and in very short time wrk....shrt time ma itne zada paise siwae forex k koi n dta forex mra futr ha..i love it alot

sultanmehmood
2013-03-13, 08:59 AM
yes iam love forex trading keo ka forex trading ne mujhe bohat acha pofit deya hai kam waqat aur kam mehnat se forex aik acha online based business hai.

rizwanali
2013-03-13, 09:01 AM
forx ma kam karn bohr asn ha agr ap ko is ka bar ma pat ha to forex sako pasnd ka wo is liy ka is ma boht pasa ha wo ap be kam sakta ho wo be gar ma bath bath is liy is ko sab pasnd kar ha

sobuj0191888
2013-03-13, 09:09 AM
Yes off course i love forex and Forex trading has many advantages, what is it that you love most about forex trading, let us all share here. I love forex because of the knowledge that it brings me and the secondary reason is that it puts some cash into my pocket.

Cinta
2013-03-13, 09:18 AM

I would really love all the forex market a miss
because if I do not love this trade then I would not be comfortable in trading I would do later
this way then I would be able to do this with a good trade if I like my work sir

mdjoy1
2013-03-13, 10:20 AM
I am love for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work Forex jobs.

khafan
2013-03-13, 10:34 AM
i love forex because if i have good trading strategy and good money management i can make much
money only on short time so i dont havw to work for long time to make much money in this life.

makrazeeb
2013-03-13, 10:41 AM
Yes brother, I would like to accomplish Forex trading This is a huge business in the world Via Currency trading business I will make more money in quick time with bottle investment This forms me happiness and satisfied And if any one make ideal learning and also amazing experience beneath Currency trading business after that it is how to be able to success with regard to you.

bangladesh852
2013-03-13, 10:42 AM
Good post . I love forex business. because forex ne mujy ek bahot acha muka diya he easly ghar bethy pesy kamany ka.forex hamari life ko chang kany main hamari kafi help karta he. ta ke ham ek achi life enjoy kar saken. Thanks your post .

makrazeeb
2013-03-13, 10:49 AM
It's useful for the error with all of drivers. In general, when with all eBay beneath our promotion. This is one farm of the feature more. Makes persons happy and also coats all both the way of existence. Forex trading has remained.

jamalsaputra
2013-03-13, 10:58 AM
i am not love forex trading now. maybe cause i was beginer. in any position that I will open other than that I would be able to trade well if I'm happy in my job is I always try to either trade I would do it sir, win and lose then I received insistence that it could make me feel secure

adnanr
2013-03-13, 11:00 AM
yea I love forex because it change my life style and now I am a business man and I am not dependent on my parents but thanx to them that they have confidence on me and give me money to invest in forex now I am gain good profit from the forex and hope to keep on like this.

mustafain
2013-03-13, 11:00 AM
yes it good saying and forex is very helpful for me and my family and i am eraning a lot of money from it and learning is best for earning and i am learn from it and also ask to other for it and it is great work.

shahid1
2013-03-13, 11:01 AM
Yes I love Forex trading. It is very good for all specially to jobless person. It is the very easy way to make the money and can change the life style through the forex. After some practice every one can start it and gain the profit with small investment.

mustafa83
2013-03-13, 11:02 AM
Yes, I love Forex because Forex is a only forum that you can earn money very quickly. I spend daily 4 to 5 hour and earn sufficent amount for home expenditure forex is one of the good business in the world i am make money in short time with small investment it makes me happy and satisfied.

arslanbhatte
2013-03-13, 11:02 AM
Yes of course i like and love very much with forex because forex is my good companion of life also forex is my best friend forex is enough for my life i only depend in forex because forex fulfills my all dreams and my all wishes and solves my all problems and give me a happy life so i love very much with forex.

Mujahid
2013-03-13, 11:05 AM
han ji dear ye kon sa puhcney wali bat ha k ap forex say love kartey ho merey khiyaaal say har wo member forex say love karta hia jo forex me aany k bad earning k bjaye learning ki tarf gya ho ga mean k os nay ahci learning ki ho gi or wo kisi achey forex teacher k sath sath trading leta rha ho me toh forex say kafi love karta hu kio k dear mjhy forex say buht he kam waqt me kafi achi earning ho rahi ha i love forex .

haney
2013-03-13, 11:06 AM
i like to trade and i love to become a trader, and this is a must for me because i do trade on this business and it is suitable with my styles, and also i believe i can make a right thing on this business such as build a great career or business to get success, and forex it the best place for me to develop my skill and make it become a good thing to get income with unlimited

godiva
2013-03-13, 11:06 AM
am not love forex trading now. maybe cause i was beginer. in any position that I will open other than that I would be able to trade well if I'm happy in my job is I always try to either trade I would do it sir, win and lose then I received insistence that it could make me feel secure
Trade need passion and discipline we really need much time to become a good trader in forex marketing. And to do so we have to be dedicated and hard working obviously

saymasweety
2013-03-13, 11:09 AM
Right bro, it is actually a good wonder for all of trader. We usually absolutely love this commercial way. It give me many questions forex makes me happy and stratified beneath daily life. Forex is actually now my personal desire. There is actually no doubt on that question on loving this business.

faroky
2013-03-13, 11:12 AM
Yes, I do it in the world of online Forex trading the foreign exchange business through a large business within a short time I have more money makes me happy and satisfied with a small investment and Forex trading is a business and a good learning experience and if you want the most revenue the best way for you to achieve success

frx4
2013-03-13, 11:16 AM
It is especially useful for however, the problem through every managers. In most cases, just as with every as well as individuals selling. It's really a vlg belonging to the distinctive alot more... Causes many people thrilled and even coatings completely in everyday life. Forex trading system was.
It will be, unquestionably, it area relates to that forvandl in Forex trading system.

joysarkerbd5
2013-03-13, 11:19 AM
Yes i love forex. Because forex is a real money earning factory in the world. And many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. And now i am forex worker and i also earn a lot of money from it. So i love forex.

mahbub_a13
2013-03-13, 11:28 AM
Most of us have always loved. The idea for many people. Currency people and create the class in the daily life. Forex fantasy. It is really very good trade. Many people trade here with freedom. Without doubt, the subject of treatment.

cream
2013-03-13, 11:57 AM
Yes i love forex. Because forex is a real money earning factory in the world. And many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. And now i am forex worker and i also earn a lot of money from it. So i love forex.
We will love forecx when you can earn money here..! if you got any good teacher then you should try to learn some good experience from her because this market needs that you should be we experience trader.

malikriaz4567
2013-03-13, 11:59 AM
yes dear Forex is my business it was my income source by doing work in this business i am able to live my life easy so i love this busienss Forex busienss is my profession in this business we earn good incomes so i am as a trader love my business and i think every person love their business and do work for good earning

sujon1215
2013-03-13, 12:31 PM
I love Forex very much. It has given me more than my expectation. It is world wide best site for making money.I have already earned much more money from here.Here excitement is possible.So, i love and like it very much.

Babar chatha
2013-03-13, 12:44 PM
yes of course. forex mera business ha. aor har insan ko apne kam k sath love hota ha. jab wo apne kye hoye work se profit hasil karta ha tu us time wo buht khush hota ha. ye mera passion ha. main is buht love karta hon.

sha11
2013-03-13, 12:44 PM
Forex trading is a quick money making business.I am a new comer in forex. I know about forex from a friend. forex is one of the leading business site in the world. i love forex so much.Be aware of situations and trade carefully.

profitoke
2013-03-13, 12:48 PM
i am not really love forex because i just love my wife , forex is second for me but i still serious
in forex trading , if i can serious in forex trading it will make my trading always profitable and far from margin call.

kashifrahija
2013-03-13, 12:50 PM
yeah..I love Forex too much as it is the major source that has changed the scenario of my life..I am a student and joined Forex last year. This business has blessed a good profit to me that is enough for my daily life expense as well as for affording my study expenses.

malikumar786
2013-03-13, 12:53 PM
Yes of cource i love with forex because it is a such business which give us so much profit as compare to other business in the world and we only give a little time to earn good profit.

alaminhote41
2013-03-13, 12:55 PM
forex is change my life . firstly i listaning about forex to my friend , he was told me to do forex, now i am success to do work with forex.
you?

shoaib786
2013-03-13, 01:03 PM
yes mujhy tu bohut passnd hai forex main ny apni life style change kr di hai forex sy forex aik bohut bara business hai par es main experiance required hai main ny es earn bhi kia hai or learn bhi kia hai kafi kuch ye aik bohut bara business hai

ayazali69
2013-03-13, 01:16 PM
ji main to forex trading se buhat love kerta hoon khun hum forex trading se buhat sara pasay earn kerte hain or har expert trader forex trading se love kerta hay is business ka scope buhat zaida berde raha hay jo log is ke bare main sunte hain is business main lazmi kam kerne ki kosish kerte hain.

rinmukerze
I love this business, because the business is able to bring about a change in your life, from a variety of jobs, only forex trading is very easy to do, to sit back while we are doing this business and trying to make a profit, even though the business is risky, but I was not afraid to risk , because I believe the risk is stored behind a huge advantage.

sun12
Many of us constantly really like this business. the idea allow all of us a lot of things. forex helps make all of us satisfied as well as stratified with everyday life. forex is my own dream. there isn't any question at which subject regarding caring forex......

meta trader
2013-03-13, 01:27 PM
Example, is a good question for all traders. We always love this business. It gives us many things. forex day-to-day life we are happy in the hierarchy. forex is now my dream.
There is no doubt that the theme of love in the forex

ay3253
2013-03-13, 01:31 PM
g haan main forex sy bohat love krta hu ye mera best buisness hai ye ak online buisness hai hm is k zariye achi khaasi earning kr skty hain or kafi knowledge bhi hasil krty hain. i love a lot forex trading.

rana1993
2013-03-13, 01:46 PM
yeah i love forex and every trader also love forex .coz we are depend on forex .so if we don't love it then we can't do well coz we have not enough concertetion on forex

akbar196
2013-03-13, 01:50 PM
Yes, ais me koie dought ni hey,I LOVE FOREx.kioun ke forex ne meri life ko change kia hey.orr me ais se Allah ne chaha toh bohat sa profit hasil karoon ga.

Mohe
2013-03-13, 01:58 PM
I really love forex and people always have to understand whre and when its a good working in the best and be the best in knowing how to trade. and people always have to be the best for it.

Tsaqif
2013-03-13, 02:02 PM

very true sir, I really love this forex market, forex market because then I can work well
this way then I will be able to use this trade very well too sir
many people who come in forex market but they failed and disappeared suddenly

eh6fctn
2013-03-13, 02:19 PM
yaah i lav forex because i earn a lot of maney due to forex.we work hard on forex and we trade on forex then we get a much profit.we give it a bit time and get alot of money.we earn and change our life.

sun000
2013-03-13, 02:31 PM
I enjoy do Foreign currency trading The a massive web based business in the world By means of Foreign currency trading organization I am able to earn more income in short time period along with tiny purchase This makes us delighted and pleased In the event a single possess right finding out and beneficial encounter in Foreign currency trading organization and then it really is the best way to achievements for you......

m.asifali
2013-03-13, 02:32 PM
yes i loves forex because as any one wants to earn money quick as possible to materalize his dream and because of forex i can earn money from it i also materalize my dreams.

jamalsaputra
2013-03-13, 02:37 PM
realy Yes brother, I would like to accomplish Forex trading And if any one make ideal learning and also amazing experience beneath Currency trading business after that it is how to be able to success with regard to you. This is a huge business in the world Via Currency trading business I will make more money in quick time with bottle investment This forms me happiness and satisfied

jamatsibir
2013-03-13, 02:37 PM
well, very good thread..i like to trade and i love to become a trader, and this is a must for me because i do trade on this business and it is suitable with my styles, and also i believe i can make a right thing on this business such as build a great career or business to get success, and forex it the best place for me to develop my skill and make it become a good thing to get income with unlimited.

fiazh
2013-03-13, 02:43 PM
yes i love with forex because it is the best job for earning . the main reason of forex is its apart time job . you can work so simle and easy on forex.i love forex it is the best oprtunties for me and every one.

skrana15
2013-03-13, 02:43 PM
I love Forex because it is an online international business that provides us a great opportunity to trade online even with a small capital and earn great money.but we should take some knowledge and training as well before trading.

shapla8888
2013-03-13, 02:50 PM
Yes I love Forex treading very much because i think that Forex is the pillar of success. I also think to make a successful life by forex treading is very easy because Forex treading is a very easy way to huge earn. To me Forex treading is a very smart work and so I love Forex treading.

furqan1
2013-03-13, 02:55 PM
Yes I love Forex very much Forex change my life in one way.It is one of the great path to earn money.it enhance the knowledge of a person who do this thing one of the great thing for students and teenagers.It help us too much thats why I love Forex trading.

shun01
2013-03-13, 03:01 PM
love for a nay man Forex work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and bets income money for a jobs.

affan11
2013-03-13, 03:04 PM
Forex is a good money making business.Yes I love to do Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world Through Forex trading business I can make more money in short time with small investment It makes me happy and satisfied If any one have proper learning and good experience in Forex trading business then it is the best way to success for you.good luck..............................................

nibona
2013-03-13, 03:38 PM
Of course, I love so many foreign exchange business. Because, this is the opportunity of a better income. It is open for everyone. This is a large market in the world at the moment. We will be able to use for a man than a man happy I called all the appropriate and that they love the foreign exchange business.

sracer86
2013-03-13, 03:58 PM
I also love forex trading too much because I see the opportunity of making very good profit every month by trading in this market.I did many other online business before trading in forex and did not find a reliable and good earning way.Finally I got forex trading as the best online earning way and I want to trade lifetime in this market.

sam_98
2013-03-13, 04:03 PM
yeah i really love Forex because it is the way of getting money and earning and it give me a so much things from which we can easily make our life successful and from which we can make our life happy like the others peoples of the world who are rich and enjoying their life

aamirtaxila
2013-03-13, 04:08 PM
My friends main forex sa bhout zayda love karta hoon forex is very good job es main ma sakoon sa bhat kar wark karta hoon or kuch na kuch kuch kama lata hoon.....

a.k
2013-03-13, 04:10 PM
yes i love forex because its international online business and here many traders are learning well and good and get good success in short time so forex is the money making machine so here more you learn well more you earn well and get good success in forex trading so in forex trading we get good success in short time so its best and good and forex create employment so i like forex and love to working here..

sujan1
2013-03-13, 04:10 PM
I want to work with Forex right now because I fully loaded
In other words, until the morning I work, I work day and night in front of a computer, forex trading
I want to work in Forex is not working as well as the majority of people.

ludric
2013-03-13, 04:12 PM
yes i love forex because its international online business and here many traders are learning well and good and get good success in short time so forex is the money making machine so here more you learn well more you earn well and get good success in forex trading so in forex trading we get good success in short time so its best and good and forex create employment so i like forex and love to working here..
Love bring good affect in trade but we need it when we use good skill as to fight bore during trade, not easy to become a good trader, they need time to get more experiences and then they will learn it as the best lesson..step by step we will pass them.

Mosa
2013-03-13, 04:14 PM
Yes I am love this business because it is very interesting and highly profitable business and achieving my goals.it is quick way to make money.

armaghan
2013-03-13, 04:14 PM
je han main bhoot love karta hon FOrex business say keun k ye business mujhy bhoot profit deta hy main jab bhe koi trade karta hon to main is lot may profit he gain karta hon kabhe loss nahin hova keun k main news read karta hon or Forex signals dekhta hon,so i love Forex trading.

razibferdous
2013-03-13, 04:17 PM
Yes my spouse and i love Forex very much since now i am happy in Forex treading. we think It Forex treading is actually very trouble-free method to huge earn. i in addition think It Forex would be the beat earning location for the world so my partner and i including AS WELL AS love Forex very much.

poorman
2013-03-13, 04:23 PM
Forex is very popular business every people love this business and they can easily earn money from this market if they have good skill then trading is not hard for them. So i think forex is very good platform for every trader so every trader love this market and i also love this market.

due
2013-03-13, 04:25 PM
Hi guys,
I will be a fresh comer in foreign exchange. I know in relation to foreign exchange from a friend. Foreign exchange is one of the major organization web page in the world. Like foreign exchange a whole lot.....

a.k
2013-03-13, 04:26 PM
yes i love forex because its international online business market and its money making machine and here many traders are learning well and good and working hard and they get good success in short time so here we get good earning if we get good learning and good knowledge and good experience about forex trading so here learning is the key to success and the big thing is forex create employment so we like forex and love to working here,,

m.hassan
2013-03-13, 04:45 PM
i do like Forex trading because its simple and doesn't require input money moreover it require less energy where as other jobs require much more efforts...

dilber100
2013-03-13, 05:06 PM
i love forex very much. its change my life just i work .I can make more money in short time with small investment

kamrul74
2013-03-13, 05:29 PM
yes,i love Forex trading,i think Forex is better online business,we take Forex as a part time or full time.i think is not very difficult to get profit,it is very useful for student as a part time Forex, Forex change my life,my invest is not very large but i get profit every months,so i loved Forex very much.

admin india koyokjembut
2013-03-13, 05:33 PM
i love forex as my main business .i enjoyed my life with this business and earn some money .i believe with this business can makes huge money quickly but to consistantly profit in this business we should discipline with our trading plan and money management .be a professional trader .

mahabub27
2013-03-13, 05:39 PM
yes of course i love Forex very much because Forex can give me that much money to bair my expenses , and i can do this business any time and it is easy for me to do this business and i am very helpful to do this business.

Mohe
2013-03-13, 05:40 PM
the best way to know how you can trade and make some good money is money managemet and always understanding different strategies for the same

anaildon
2013-03-13, 05:51 PM
off course i love forex very very much. because of i am earning concerning forex through learning along with practicing. sometimes i receive loss in forex , however i put together up through earning.

Violamorehousel0490
2013-03-13, 05:54 PM
Forex is a good currency business. I love to do Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world Through Forex trading business I can make more money in short time with small investment It makes me happy and satisfied If any one have proper learning. I spend little time and earn sufficent amount for home expenditure. It is very useful for the problem with all operators. In general, as with all eBay in our marketing. It is a village of the characteristic more. Be careful.........

shimul11
2013-03-13, 05:55 PM
Forex is risky but profitable.I am a new comer in Forex. I know about Forex from a friend. Forex is one of the leading business site in the world. i love Forex so much.pore lech................

awaiskik222
yes i like forex trading so learn the forex and get the profit and earning is the best key to success in forex trading business.everyone should learn forex first time and if we hard work in forex business,we can become a good and expert trade because forex is not easy business so we can not successful without learn and hard work in forex

ASIMKHAN
Ji q nahi me forex se love karta hoon q k ye meray ley rozi kamanay ka zarya ha aur me is se kafi earn karta hoon aur ainda bhi karta rahoon ga.

fari
2013-03-13, 06:23 PM
yes i love this job and very happy to be a part of it. destiny brought me here and i guess this is the best thing ever happened to me.i take a lot of interest in this job and very happy to be a part of it.

hiranaseem
2013-03-13, 06:29 PM
yes i love forex because its a very big, intresting and profitable business which helpfull for the recovery of my expenses. i am a student and this business fulfill my expenses of education and m share the burden of parents thats also y i love forex

danish010
2013-03-13, 06:30 PM
yes i love the forex very much because the forex is the only way for me to earn the money i am the student in the university and have no part time job.The forex is the business that can gives us the lot of the money in the short interval of the time the forex is the business that can teaches the many oioif the things about the trading market.

vallen
2013-03-13, 06:32 PM

if I want to succeed in this trade then I should be able to use this trade in a safe manner sir
in the trade I would do so I can get a way to make a trade that would open me sir
in this trade I am very happy sir

adnanhm
2013-03-13, 06:33 PM
yes ver much and why i said like this because Forex market gives me many things and i made my life and that is why i am in love with forex and i hope in future Forex can be good way of my earning and that is why i am going hard in this market to master Forex so i can become good trader

every thing is planned
2013-03-13, 06:34 PM
yes of course i love forex online trading business because forex is a good source of income and a good source of knowledge,experience and best way to improve our skills about trading so i also join with forex to learn and earn good money from forex trading for fulfill my dreams.

sabbirstm
2013-03-13, 06:35 PM
Yes, that's a good question for proxy services. Love always. Give us a lot of things ... We make Fantom and Forex class in everyday life. Forex is now my dream.
There is no doubt that the topic of the love FX.

Ahsang
2013-03-13, 06:48 PM
if it give me many of profit then i love otherwise i leave this business because i need many of help about this business and i am very poor student and poor in family and it is the best way to earn the money so i think this time i will make the better profit

helloseo
2013-03-13, 06:54 PM
yes i love Forex because of its extraordinary performance it is unique it has completely changed my life. i love it very much. it is amazing.

hiqbaleee
2013-03-13, 07:03 PM
Yes. i love Forex because i benefited from Forex within short time.I also run my study from by Forex income money.I get enough time do Forex and give lot of time my family.Also i trvel various place because get lot of time and i open a trade and set stop loss and take profit.I can give a support my family and my relatives.For this reason i love forex.

rsh
2013-03-13, 07:12 PM
i just love forex even more than my girlfriend girl friend cause you lose but forex if you tread well than you can earn lot forex give me lot before join i become hopeless person but now i built my career my treading forex and now i am established person

ezzoo
2013-03-13, 07:34 PM
Yes certainly much like Forex is a wonderful and profitable trade a lot, too, and this even though I so far I have not had profits, but I think the more I learned the more I was able to achieve more profits for the better always work on Forex

badla
2013-03-13, 07:35 PM
yes i love forex and i have reason for loving forex.which are forex is one of the best online trading company and it's give our payment in time.

Tania34
2013-03-13, 07:36 PM
Of course I love to complete Currency trading It's a tremendous business online on the globe By way of Currency trading organization I can bringing more cash to put it briefly period along with small purchase This makes me personally satisfied in addition to satisfied When any one have got right mastering in addition to beneficial encounter within Currency trading organization and then it really is the simplest way to achievement for you.

zuhaib
2013-03-13, 07:36 PM
yes dear i love with my forex business because it is my own business and the way of earning so it is the source of earning and i am making my monthly income from forex business..you can also join this business and can make daily profit at daily basis without any hard working..

sobuj0191888
2013-03-13, 07:53 PM
forex is my love and its my jibon. its help by all ways. its the same to my toilet. yes i love forex because forex has change my life . I spend little time and earn sufficent amount for home expenditure. its the most common in student life.

chioma
2013-03-13, 08:13 PM
Me too also love forex trading but one question I ask myself always is that is it every forex trader that loves forex trading the way I love it?I am have not still find the answer to that question

awaiskik222
2013-03-13, 08:19 PM
G haan i like forex trading so learn the forex and learning is the best key to success in forex trading business.everyone should learn forex first time and if we hard work in forex business,we can become a good and expert trade because forex is not easy business so we can not successful without learn and hard work in forex.

asad7444
2013-03-13, 08:22 PM
In my point of view Forex is a very good business and i am loving it . Because It is very wealthy business where you can get a lot of profit. I love forex.

gulking
2013-03-13, 08:29 PM
yes i really love forex forex tarding na maire life ko asan bana diya hain main boht happy hu forex trading main kaffie dreamz pury kar raha hu or kaffie complete karny ky liya khoshish kar raha hu main trading main daily 6 gynty ka time dyta hu or acha earn kar lyta hu i love forex business

rezaul
2013-03-13, 08:31 PM
Definitely I love Forex very much.
Because we know that Forex is global online trading center in the world where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.
It is quick way to earn more and more.

fari
2013-03-13, 08:44 PM
yes i do love this job and really happy to be a part of it. interest is very important and if you don't have interest that your stay can be difficult. work with dedication so that it becomes easy and comfortable for you.

angus634
2013-03-13, 08:56 PM
Yes, I love the forex. Given that the forex is a plant in the world to earn the money. And to work at forex and earn a lot of money from it. And now I have a forex job and I also make a lot of money from it. I love the two forex.

sobuj85
2013-03-13, 09:24 PM
I Love this business because this business is worldwide business and i can do this business any time any where by internet and here i take unlimited profit so this business is good business but when first time i loss my capital this time i feel frustration for some time but i start again and now feel very good.

gulking
2013-03-13, 09:28 PM
yes i love forex forex business boht acha hain main forex business main daily 6 gynty spend karta hu or acha earn kar lyta hu forex jasa koe best business nai hain forex main kamiyab hony ky liya skill kie zarorat hain or skill ky liya learning karna lazmie hain forex business main

sarfraz
2013-03-13, 09:51 PM
Yes mein forex se love karta hun aur main es se es liy love karta hun keh es mein faida kafi hai aur mujhe es mein income gain hoti hai aur es k sath sath knowledge bhi kafi gain hota hai aur pher aik to yeh meri income gain karne ka wahad source hai aur es k elawa main study karta hun.

bulbul01
2013-03-13, 09:59 PM
hi friend solve for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now i am love for a Forex work and join a Forex an goods income money for a jobs now any man join a Forex work and goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex.

arifctn
2013-03-13, 10:01 PM
Forex is proftable business and i see mostly people join this business and earn good profit so i am also join this business and i also try to earn good profit and i succeed and earn good i this business. Every one can join this busiess even if have little invest. i like forex business so i love forex trading business. i earned many dollar profit in this business.

yasir15
2013-03-13, 10:14 PM
Ji haan me forex trading se bohat ziyada pyar kert hon kiyon k yeh aik aisi job hai jis ne meri life ko badal ker rakh dia aur iss ne merey ahrajat kam ker diye.

aliakbar31
2013-03-13, 10:26 PM
Yes, I loved it very much changed my life Saakashvili just work. We need to work full-time with one bit forerx.just 'time in one day.
I love it.

shovo_p
2013-03-13, 10:42 PM
I love also forex trading business because only has given my new life. I do not find any business in the online.You can check it in the internet.So i love this business.

ijazahmad510
2013-03-13, 10:48 PM
yes i really love forex trading ku ka forex ak fast business site ha jo ap ka working result ko fast show karti ha or is na muje gar ma earning karnye ka bohat acha moqa deya Forex ka payment method bi bohat acha ha

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-03-13, 10:52 PM
Yes ofcourse every person try our best that he loved for good thing and I think forex is very good way to earn money and without any problem so simply we love forex and enjoy forex.

skyman
2013-03-13, 10:59 PM
yes my love is the forex. trade in forexis my dream also. ilove it so much. please i want to marries forex and i love forex because forex has change my life . I spend little time and earn sufficent amount for home expenditure .

realhaasn_00
2013-03-13, 11:03 PM
Forex is such any business that many people are love the Forex business due to that forex is the most profit making business and it also has some risk but profit and facilities also very attractive.

alain01
2013-03-13, 11:14 PM
Forex is a goods for a income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and beret income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs no all man goods for a work and live for a Forex work and jobs.

aadil
2013-03-13, 11:23 PM
only with few hours we can make extra income to support our self and our family , i love forex because meri life main buhat tension thi financially ab i can easily manage every thing and every one is so happy thank you forex

nofaliro
2013-03-13, 11:28 PM
indeed it is just a very good problem for those broker. we all constantly enjoy marketing eBay. the idea allow us many things.. foreign exchange tends to make us satisfied as well as stratified with existence. foreign exchange is now the dream.
there is absolutely no uncertainty in that will topic of loving foreign exchange.

mudassirhameed
2013-03-13, 11:33 PM
yes i love forex kio ap es main eik kam time main bhut mony earn kar satkta hon lakin es ke liay mujhay apni investment karnay se phlay mujhay es ki study aur es ki knowldge honi chay aur es ko sakhnay ka sub se acha tariqa ap phaly eik demo account bana kar es ko achi trhan sekh lian aur apni investemt karain.

pikedu
2013-03-13, 11:51 PM
I love forex trading it is good onlin ebusiness for everone making money.I love to do Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world.forex is one of the leading business site in the world.there is no doubt at that topic of loving forex.

afjal01
2013-03-14, 12:44 AM
I am love for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now bets income money for a Forex.

asd121
2013-03-14, 12:56 AM
i have a great love and attraction for forex now. because it is my future career and i want to settle here for ever. so my love ratio is some how bigger. in fact i can not even think of my life without it but it is a challenging career indeed.

sweetimran103
2013-03-14, 01:24 PM
I really like currency dealing it is good onlin ebusiness for everone making money.I really like to do Currency dealing trading Its a huge internet business on the globe.forex is one of the leading website on the globe.there is no doubt at that topic of loving forex.

poorman
2013-03-14, 07:24 PM
I love this business very much and thats why i want to learn and try to make myself as a good trade. I work harder and this forum help me very well. I think i can learn lots of think from this forum.

sainkhan60
2013-03-14, 07:56 PM
yes i love Forex kyunkay main janti hun kay aik din main is main success hasil kur kay rahun gi abhi main total loss main hi ja rahi hun aur main nay kisi qism ka profit bhi gain nahin kiya.

mony
2013-03-14, 08:06 PM
Yeah of course i love forex. for it think i have to learn more to stay long lime hear. but i have to stay in forex market . i want to be a good and famous forex trader.

mstbeauty014
2013-03-14, 08:10 PM
Yes i am very much love forex !Really i love forex because forex is online trading business if you really love forex you can go and open anew demo account and try more and more.

gehad
2013-03-14, 08:11 PM
Yes, I am well but I'm still a beginner and I still learn new so far, but I think that Forex will be caused to change my life for the better, I can and will edit a dream of dreams and I can Mark Forex good career

awaiskik222
2013-03-14, 08:14 PM
G haan i like forex but forex is fully risky but i think Everyone want to make money with forex trades but if any one want to huge more money from then learn fast trade and then slow your business in forex trade so get the profit

aliusman
2013-03-14, 08:17 PM
han jee main forex ko love krta hn q k mjhe forex trading se experince milta ha , knwldge milta ha , learning mlitii ha abt trading , ii sb k bwd hmain earning hoti ha tww inhe kch chezon ki wajah ssee mjhe forex bht psnd ha or is liyee main forex se love krta hn

mdyunus01
2013-03-14, 08:42 PM
are join a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a jobs now bets income money for a jobs now all man goods for a income money for a jobs now all man goods for a income money for a jobs now goods for a jobs and better income money for a jobs Forex work.

boeled
2013-03-14, 09:14 PM
until now I still love forex so I have no intention to leave. There may be many people who hate forex and assume that forex is one bad business, but for me the best forex still business.

wasekmia
2013-03-14, 09:36 PM
Before entering Forex i was an unemployed person. By Forex i have earned more money and now i have changed my life by Forex trading. It is best things for me and i love Forex trading very much.

adedoyin
2013-03-14, 09:53 PM
no traders that is good in trading will not love forex trading,now even some of those that do not even make money in forex trading still love it because they have seen that forex trading has so much benefit that we cannot get from another online business

abdulqadoos
2013-03-14, 09:56 PM
Yes dear main bohat love kar ta hoon Forex trading sa kyun ka jab sa main na Forex trading start ki hai is sa main na kafi profit gan kiya hai aur Forex trading ek bohat acha business hai is main na koi qualification ki zaroorat hai bus app hard work kar ta rahain aur profit gan kar ta rahain the world best business.

panjtani
2013-03-14, 10:00 PM
yes i think forex is the best job in world we can earn money easily in forex we can also invest our money in forex without any doubt and we can gain profit easily in forex so this is why i love forex forex is the best.

freepeng
2013-03-14, 10:05 PM
I love forex, as forex has allowed me to meet my needs and made me profit, it is also thanks to the experience I have also my prayer that always include in my every action, to become a full time trader I have not been able to since I was a student , so in addition to my trading should also be studied. although I really love forex but there are still obstacles that must I pass

zahid27
2013-03-14, 10:09 PM
yes me forex se bht he zada love kerta hn kyu k ye 1 bht he acha prophit able business ha jis me ham easy se lurn kar k best se best prophit hasal kar skty han and mery is me 2 accout open han jis me good income kama raha hn 1 plan k zaray i love my forexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hafi1199
2013-03-14, 10:12 PM
je haan main forex say bohat payar karta hon is nay bohat thory dinoon main meei zandagi badal de hay jab kay main pahlay bohat preshan rahta tha aur samjh nai ati the kay kaya karoon laghta tha main pagal ho jaon ga laikn ab halat thake hain app is main sookn say kaam karn lalchi mat hona worna naqsan uthao gay.

March2013
2013-03-14, 10:17 PM
Yes I do love Forex very much. Because I get the most valuable thing on earth from here what is money. I have a big pln with Forex.

karam
2013-03-14, 10:39 PM
To earn more money if you think that my dear Fx probably a great business FX Web card following transactions between companies, this way is better your success if the meeting is very personnel with moderate cost and time, business in the cheerful in the world pasandopuede be appropriate in commercial enterprise not everything

hi01
2013-03-14, 10:48 PM
I love the Forex business and i think that Forex has no other way in my life because fores has gives my new life by the earning. Earning is main fact for any business.So i love this business.

sohelml02
2013-03-14, 10:53 PM
Yes, I love forex very much. its change my life just i work . Today I see dream at day and night. Also its change our life style. I thanks to allah that I am in a right way.

kamboh3
2013-03-14, 10:56 PM
is bat ma koi sak nahe ka ma is sa mohbt kart ho wio is liy ka ya mare boht madat kart ha pasa da kar mare boht se moskl hal ho jate ha ma hae sab he is ko pasnd kart ha or is par kam kart ha

jalal786
2013-03-14, 11:14 PM
i love forex sooo much because it solved my financial problems i m a student and always searching for any part time job then i join forex and after learning for some time we try to trade i get profit from forex , forex shine my future i love very much

dharampal
2013-03-14, 11:41 PM
yes i love Forex trading so much. because i think its very easy business for me.its business from home.and much profit in short time just little knowledge and making good strategies.no full time business just some time work in day and earn lot of profit.

Concettakromw9306
2013-03-14, 11:51 PM
I think for best trader both things can be helpful for their success in Forex trading. forex trading it is good onlin business for everone making money easlt not har working not many requirments simple working forex trading.thank you. i am trying .

mstbeauty014
2013-03-15, 12:03 AM
yes of course i love forex.because it creates employment.anyone can join in forex and gain success who know english and educated.i think it is not only part time job.

carl341
2013-03-15, 12:06 AM
Yes of course I love forex very much. Its a most profitable business in the world. We can earn a lot of money with a short time. And person prefer their best choice.Its very interesting online business. Thank you so much.

dulalbd0071
2013-03-15, 12:11 AM
I think every forex trader love her business.Because all man love money.And i love forex trade.It is helping me solved my financial problem.

bablu7832
2013-03-15, 02:34 AM
Yes I am also in love with Forex as it has given me freedom to fulfill all my dreams.It requires very less capital investment but its income potential is very high.It gives enough opportunity to everyone.I do it part time making handsome income.I think we all must learn the right way to trade with Forex and we will make a bright future with Forex.

anitakapoor
2013-03-15, 02:37 AM
i ever heard, that we will success in buinses if we love that business.. so in this case, i tried to love torex trading. now i still learn it and hope will love it. i understand that love not enought to be succesful traders.

Ahmed Haggag
2013-03-15, 02:41 AM
Am really in love with forex, it changed my life ♥
I do love it so much.

haccib2
2013-03-15, 02:44 AM
Do you have a huge online business in the world of Forex trading Forex, you can earn more money in less time with minimal investment, it makes me happy, the best path to success for you and someone has experience with appropriate training in Forex trading if you are not satisfied.

webtech
2013-03-15, 02:54 AM
forex is a business of currency and even a profitable business.forex is a online trading business and people from all over the world can do it through web connection as well as using computer.it is a business of currency pairs and trading metals

manerhsay856
2013-03-15, 02:56 AM
The Forex trading is too quick money making business.I am a new comer in the forex markets. I know about forex from a friend..The forex Markets is one of the leading business sites in the world. i love the forex so much.Be aware of situations and trade carefully !

shiedmilon02
2013-03-15, 02:58 AM
Indeed I enjoy complete Currency trading Their a massive internet business on this planet By way of Currency trading company I'm able to earn more money to put it briefly period together with modest purchase That makes me content along with satisfied In the event that any have correct learning along with very good encounter inside Currency trading company after that it is the best way to success available for you.

Chup Chap
2013-03-15, 03:15 AM
i enjoy currency trading enterprise. mainly because currency trading ne mujy ek bahot acha muka diya they easly ghar bethy pesy kamany ka. currency trading hamari existence ko chang kany key hamari kafi assist karta they. ta ke pork ek achi existence delight in kar saken................

yahoo21
2013-03-15, 03:24 AM
unfortunately currently i do not like forex trading at all ...and this because every and each time i tried to trade in the forex market i just end up loosing money and i do not make any money at all , but i hope that in the coming future i will be able to learn the best way to make money in this business ...

rubel123
2013-03-15, 03:29 AM
Hello,
It is very useful for the problem with all operators. In general, as with all eBay in our marketing. It is a village of the characteristic more... Makes people happy and layers all the way of life. Forex trading has been.
It is, without a doubt, this topic is related to the forvandl of Forex trading.
Yes I love to do Forex trading Its a huge online business in the world Through Forex trading business I can make more money in short time with small investment It makes me happy and satisfied If any one have proper learning and good experience in Forex trading business then it is the best way to success for you .............

nkem
2013-03-15, 03:56 AM
yes i love forex trading despite the several times that it broke my heart and made me nearly hate it and the reason is that it gives me the potential of becoming very rich.

sujon1215
2013-03-15, 07:40 AM
Forex is my life. It gives me more than my expectation. After engaging Forex trading i have learned many things, now i am a good trader and earning more money by which i have changed my life. So, i love Forex so much.

lazy king
2013-03-15, 08:56 AM
of course this is a excellent question for all trader. all of us usually really like e-commerce. that offer all of us many points.. foreign exchange creates all of us delighted and also stratified in daily life. foreign exchange is my desire.
there isn't a skepticism from that subject of supportive foreign exchange.

faheem00
2013-03-15, 09:17 AM
Yes i also love Forex because i want to become a successful trader and that is my dream i hope my dream will be fulfill by the forex, and i will become a successful trader one day.

OK3
2013-03-15, 09:20 AM
Yes i love in forex because this is a 24 hours online world business in every person who get knowledge and get experience.Ham jab chahay easily iss per kam ker saktay hay lakin iss may success kay liay iss per research bht zaroori hay.

x2-01
2013-03-15, 10:06 AM
Yup i like forex because forex is a new and good source of income as much we will work on it as much it will be profitable for us so we should keep learning and practice for make it more profitable and it is not only my profession it is my passion also.

Derick Romaneau
2013-03-15, 10:10 AM
I love forex, Although we can experience loss money in a very short time, but yes still I won't give up to a great trader in forex market. For me it is the most fun business, that we can do it anywhere and any time in the world. it also not tiring, because it only takes a few click on a computer to generate income, yes I love it so much

sajjadraza
2013-03-15, 10:10 AM
yes mje forex trading se love hai q k is ne meri zindagi ko asan kr dya hai or is per me kam kr k or b apni zindagi ko acha krskta ho agr ap b apni zindagi ko bhter krna chahte hai to use the forex trading i like forex trading is the best trading .

zaheerkhan21
2013-03-15, 10:17 AM
g han mujye forex bhut zyda pasand hai .forex best bussieness hai .forex kisi ki bi econamic ko acha kar sakti hai .forex say hum montly achye khasi income earn kar saktye hai .forex rozagar ka behtreen zareeya hai aur specialy young people kay laye jo berozgar hai .