PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the demo account?

Pages : [1] 2

widiaswara
2013-03-11, 12:58 PM
Many people say practice on a demo account was useless because it did not train our psychology. Is it true you think? In the past I always thought of demo account is a real account when practicing trading. Analyzing and trading with full responsibility as managing real money. What do you think? There is another opinion?

sultanmehmood
2013-03-11, 01:02 PM
mere khayal ma demo account aik acha aur asan rasta hai real account ka baye ma sekhne ka liye har traders ka liye demo bohat zarori hai real trading se phle.

saeed786
2013-03-11, 07:20 PM
demo account is mot important in the forex trading business to have good and excellent experience. demo account enables the traders to have good knowledge and understanding of the forex market. most of the traders easily get good experience and so have good trades in the real account. demo account makes the way to the real account to earn good profits and make more and more money and gain good experience and make life easy for survive.

samreenniaz
2013-03-11, 07:30 PM
look demo account is useless if you don't take it serious. you just have to be serious and too much careful with demo account don't think that it's not real money. just make your mind that they r real then you will be good in demo start with 50$ to 100$ .:peace:

sobuj0191888
2013-03-11, 07:41 PM
Demo account is helpful for making professional in work. and also as a training in life. I want Forex treading because to me Forex treading is a very quick way to huge earn things. To me Forex treading is very interesting and comfortable. This is why am I like Forex treading very much.

andrew534
2013-03-11, 07:45 PM
The test is a critical foreign exchange trading company in the word is a very good and excellent. Test for these professional cards is very good information and a description in the foreign exchange market. Most professionals perfectly have a very good exchange and thus very good investment was a true Bill. Test your fact real Bill invoice very good-income and expenditure and exchanges very good tips on how to buy dollars and protect existing simple sharing.

masrur
2013-03-11, 07:58 PM
Demo accounts are very important to add insight and knowledge so that we can really understand how to work with the right forex trading demo account in addition it can also be made in place to test various strategies before using in a real account

Babar chatha
2013-03-11, 08:02 PM
jab app ko forex k about kuch pata na ho. k kese trade lagana aor close karna ha. aor buht se ahm point hote hain jo app ko pata nhi hota. tu demo account k through app ye sab point seekh lete hain. aor is practis buht zarori ha.

haney
2013-03-11, 08:06 PM
demo account is a good place for them who want to learn and practice, there is no risk in there but they can follow the market with real time and so why demo account is the best place for trader and given by the broker to help us,.
and it is good to use it with wisely,,,and also on this place, we have to build our own trading or to get the understanding for some methods

kh.hasan
2013-03-11, 08:06 PM
I think demo account is a must for new traders or who is willing to trade in forex market. It gives users real time practical experience of forex trading. Users can try different strategies and know about how forex tradings work.

fari
2013-03-11, 08:09 PM
i personally think that demo account is the best way to learn forex. it is a great opportunity to learn about the job. so demo practice a lot and never be ina hurry because this would affect you.

imranijaz
2013-03-11, 08:14 PM
I think a demo account is very important for new comer in forex trading. A new trader should use a demo account for the spacific period where he or she would be able to understand the proper environment of trading in forex trading. The person who just join the forex trading should enjoy the demo account at first.

blackrose
2013-03-11, 08:15 PM
Demo account is the major or first step on forex trading.Without trading on demo you can not understand forex accurately.Forex ids not so easy business as you think .It is one of the best difficult business in the world so every trader can not able to success.

mustafain
2013-03-11, 08:16 PM
demo account is realy helpful and the begners have to use it and then try for earning in the real account and demo acount is like a real account and we have to give our most of time to it in the bigning and it is realy helpful for all.

Concettakromw9306
2013-03-11, 08:33 PM
I think for best trader both things can be helpful for their success in Forex trading. In the past I always thought of demo account is a real account when practicing trading. Users can try different strategies and know about how forex tradings work.Best of good luck..................

sajid malik
2013-03-11, 08:36 PM
mere khayal mai new traders ko forex mai pehly demo acounts pay kam krna chahye kyun k market ki movements ka koe khas idea nhe hota or acount k doobny k bhot chances hotay hain ic lieye mere khayal mai demo acounts is must

Santo
2013-03-11, 08:43 PM
I think when you start the business, It is must be need to you use the demo account,& more more time ....
The item allows users real-time working experience involving foreign currency trading. Consumers could try various techniques and also be aware of precisely how forex tradings work.

ijazsony
2013-03-11, 08:50 PM
As i think in my openion demo account is the best and compulsory for all those who want to use forex tarding as their professional.in demo accoount we learn basic knowledge and basic information about real tarding and we get experience about trading.

ForexLover
2013-03-11, 09:02 PM
Well in my opinion demo trading is like a training because from this we can learn and get experience about forex and come to know the proper procedure how to trade well and so in the real trading you can use the knowledge, learning and experience that you get from the forex demo trading and in this way we can trade well in the future and earn money also.

blackjack
2013-03-11, 09:04 PM
Tthough demo account is free but it is very helpful to the new traders .demo account give many information about forex to us, it's can enhance our practical skill of trading in forex, but it's not all that we want .

ibyousaf1
2013-03-11, 09:07 PM
we can learn the trading with the demo account which is availabel on the internet and on the forex market and so that we can make some of the practice on the trading sites demo account provide us the free margin so that we can make some practice trading on the trading sites for the learning of the forex market.

z_eshan2008
2013-03-11, 09:17 PM
Demo account is very important in forex if you want to start a forex business .because when you start forex business he help to learn in the forex what you do .in demo account man lern wher bye the entry and sell and other item for forex

mjunaid04
2013-03-11, 09:23 PM
demo account is a very good oppertunity for us to learn trading in forex and to get experience the forex trading need very much experience and very much knowledge

roufsarker10
2013-03-11, 09:35 PM
I think demo account is a place of practice.if you practice on a demo account ,then you will get more experience & knowledge.

sudah
2013-03-11, 09:55 PM
What do you think about the demo account? i think there so many kind a good fuction of the demo account that we can to make a traning in forex market system

waleedk
2013-03-11, 09:58 PM
Many people say practice on a demo account was useless because it did not train our psychology. Is it true you think? In the past I always thought of demo account is a real account when practicing trading. Analyzing and trading with full responsibility as managing real money. What do you think? There is another opinion?

meri nazar may tu demo account may practice best hai new comer kay liya kion kay jab app demo account may trading karta hai tu app ko kuch pata nahi hota hai forex kay bara may kay kaisa buy karta hai aur kaisa sell karta hai app is ko demo par he sekhta hain tu phr yah kaisa bol sakta hai kay demo trading sayi nahi hai.

ranaasad782
2013-03-11, 09:58 PM
Demo account is necessary for every newbie trader because when a newbie traders doesnt practice so he cant make a good or professional trader is his life and dont get skills of forex trading which is needed for forex...

Mosa
2013-03-11, 10:03 PM
demo trading account is very useful thing for newbies demo trading account use for practice.practice make the man perfect.it is also very help full to chose different strategies.

zahid27
2013-03-11, 10:10 PM
i think demo account is very very best for forex trade jis me ham easy se success hasal kar k real me full kamyab ho k 1 achy treky se kamyab ho skty han or prophit b big se big kama skty han

samanta
2013-03-11, 10:18 PM
Demo account is really so much helpful in Forex trade. This is the practice platform where all the newbies and beginner can train up themselves before starting real trade. Demo trading makes a trader more skillful develop his or her trading quality and performance. I think a beginner will highly be benefited when he or she will take demo as important as real trade and this thinking will also develop his or her psychology that will lead him or her to success.

niloy12
2013-03-11, 10:47 PM
i think and i believe that demo account helps a man to become a good trader. at first we should work in demo account for this we get better experience.

jjjgt64
2013-03-11, 10:58 PM
Demo account enables the traders to have good knowledge and understanding of the Forex market. most of the traders easily get good experience and so have good trades in the real account. Forex treading is a very quick way to huge earn things. To me Forex treading is very interesting and comfortable. This is why am I like Forex treading very much.

sajib
2013-03-11, 11:02 PM
Trial accounts have become the company it is essential that you have to increase public awareness and information, and to ensure that proper attention can easily discover how really using Forex trading, plus your set-up in place to examine different methods before applying in real terms.

sajid malik
2013-03-11, 11:04 PM
i think demo acount is use full bcaz when we start we have no idea about forex trading stock markets and other knowldge of this market and also do not use forex trading softwares so i think demo acount
is must for newbie

visio it
2013-03-11, 11:06 PM
i think demo account is a basic source of knowledge in Forex trading,one who want to use forex trading should always ue demo account first because from demo you learn the baiscs of trading.demo acount prepare us for real account.

March2013
2013-03-11, 11:17 PM
Demo account is very important stage for new comers. From demo a trader can get practical knowledge about Forex. This is very important before a trader enter in real trading.

adnanraza
2013-03-11, 11:24 PM
I think demo account aik newbie k leye bohat he zarori hai q is per wo jitni practice kare ga us ko forex trading k bare mein utna he experience hasil ho ga or us k leye trade or profit hasil kerna bohat he asan ho ga real trading se phele demo account per practice bohat he zarori hai nahi tou kafi loss ho sakta hai aik newbie ko.

Tania34
2013-03-11, 11:25 PM
Your check is really a vital forex trading organization inside the expression is actually a good and superb. Test intended for these kinds of expert cards is very very good facts plus a information inside market. Almost all pros correctly have a very very good change and therefore good investment decision has been an authentic Costs. Test your truth authentic Costs bill really good-income and expenditure and exchanges good techniques to obtain dollars and guard active straightforward discussing.

aliusman
2013-03-11, 11:44 PM
demo account is a practice account, iss se app bus sekhtey ho, or learning achi ho jati hai iss se, app kuch deposit and withdraw ni kerwa sakte, ikk demo ka nuksaan b hai key banda iss ko importance ni deta or be tuki trade lga deta hai, jis se loss b ho sakta hai real account mien b...

zaibshah600
2013-03-12, 01:02 AM
demo account have quite boring stuff no body interested to get training from demo,,, every body want to get the real time taste of forex and it's impact on your wealth and money,,, as a solider always want to taste a bullet and it's wound,,, but demo account help a lot to real time trading

asomma
2013-03-12, 01:18 AM
I do not quite agree with you because the demo is very important for beginners and for me I've learned from him, a lot of things, including opening and closing of the deal and also learned a large part in technical analysis by demo

furqan1
2013-03-12, 01:27 AM
Demo account is also very important for the beginners it help them to aware that how the forex market is going this account give knowledge to the beginners trader.

sun12
2013-03-12, 01:47 AM
demonstration account can be mot important within the foreign currency trading business to own very good and also excellent encounter. demonstration account allows the particular traders to own very good understanding and also knowledge of the foreign exchange market. most of the traders quickly receive very good encounter and thus possess very good deals within the genuine account. demonstration account helps make the best way to the actual account for you to generate very good profits and also help make more and more money and also gain very good encounter and also help make lifestyle easy for endure.....

aliusman
2013-03-12, 01:50 AM
demo account ak asa account ha jahan ap ko learning milti ha jahan ap trade lagana sekhty han ka market kasy oper jati ha or kasy nechy jati ha. ap ko merkt ka knowldege a jata ha demo account real account ki tarhan hi chalyi ha bus is main ap ko profit ho ya loss ap ka pasa na ata ha na jata ha bus ap is account sa sirf learn kar sakty ho

ezzoo
2013-03-12, 02:35 AM
I think the demo is very important for any trader in Forex because it makes beginner training on the basics of forex and also helps the merchant in learning new strategies without loss a lot of money, but what is hard to learn in the account demo is how to control the psychological merchant duringTrading

naija
2013-03-12, 03:11 AM
Demo accounts in forex is most important and a neglect of it is the reason why most traders are still battling with losses. No trader can neglect demo and really get successful in trading. Because that is where you are getting your first real knowledge from

maaado
2013-03-12, 03:36 AM
Yes demo account is very important..We know the reasons for profit..Examine the reasons for the loss
Learn strategies..Understand Forex
All this in a demo account

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-12, 04:18 AM
demo account very helpful for many traders, because with demo account we can make practice without loss money,demo trading make us better to training our selves use new strategy,and with demo trading we exercise our selves to try anything about new strategy in forex trading

hana
2013-03-12, 04:25 AM
Demo account is a must for new traders or who is willing to trade in forex market. It gives users real time practical experience of foerx trading. Users can try different strategies and know about how forex trading work.

Inesh
2013-03-12, 04:34 AM
i believe a demo account isn't too necessary for new comer in forex trading. other then, a fresh trader ought to use a demo account for our spacific episode to firmly avoid loosing where they might possibly be able to perceive the right environment of trading in forex trading. the partner who barely join the forex trading ought to take pleasure in the demo account initially. other then if he/she wish to firmly build real cash and real emotion, then he sould use real account

wijaya
2013-03-12, 04:39 AM
I also think that studying with a demo account is unlikely to get the maximum results, often psychological condition between learning on demo accounts and real accounts are quite different, it seems we will not have a sense of responsibility for a demo account so that in our study and the lack of focus when we come to the real account then we will have difficulty facing trading conditions.

aopen583
2013-03-12, 04:51 AM
demo account is an account in my mind to practice on a strategy and trading system before being applied to real account, it may be useful to analyze how the strategies work and make money in the forex demo accounts and could be an option for starters before getting a real account and trading with a different psychology with a demo account

Goodel
2013-03-12, 04:55 AM
We can't get feeling when we trade using demo account. But demo account enables the traders to actually have good knowledge and understanding as to the forex market. the majority of the traders simply get good expertise and therefore have good trades within the whole real account. forex treading is a quick manner to actually huge earn things. to actually me forex treading is amazingly fascinating and comfortable. this is often why am i favor forex treading terribly much

dadhu
2013-03-12, 05:04 AM
we can learn the trading with the demo account which is availabel on the internet and on the forex market and so that we can make some of the practice on the trading sites demo account provide us the free margin so that we can make some practice trading on the trading sites for the learning of the forex market.

fundamentals are important but i think the most important one is technical analysis. this is because fundamentals can only influence the market for a moment in time but its not strong enough to change the whole market.

edo
2013-03-12, 05:06 AM
Demo account is really help a new trader. Expecially when we learning to use MT4. this will be the observe platform where all the newbies and beginner will train up themselves before beginning real trade. demo trading makes a trader a lot of skillful develop their very own trading quality and performance. i believe a beginner can highly be benefited when he or she is going to take demo as vital as real trade and this thinking may also develop their very own psychology that could lead him or her out to success.

fariza
2013-03-12, 05:07 AM
demo acount is very usefull if we are new in forex trading because if we use demo account , we
can learn how to trading in forex market and we can learn how to make good trading strategy to make profit in real market.

elyas
2013-03-12, 05:11 AM
I was thinking about the demo account is demo account has many benefits for the beginner as a free demo account menydiakan service without the need of capital in addition to the beginners demo account is also used by professionals to test the EA

ahmedi
2013-03-12, 05:46 AM
i believe a demo account isn't too necessary for new comer in forex trading. other then, a fresh trader ought to use a demo account for our spacific episode to firmly avoid loosing where they might possibly be able to perceive the right environment of trading in forex trading. the partner who barely join the forex trading ought to take pleasure in the demo account initially. other then if he/she wish to firmly build real cash and real emotion, then he sould use real account
Demo is better at first we should learn trading.we should know how to trade in competitive trading market in the world.we should learn how to use a strategy in the trading market.

adnan_aziz
2013-03-12, 06:00 AM
demo account kay baray main ye hi khe sakta hon kay bohot se traders demo account ki practice ko avoid karte hain jab kay aisa karna mere khayal se thek nahi hai kiun kay demo account trading ki practice hamare liye practice hai aur humare liye demo account ki practice bohot zaroori hai agar hum real account main success chate hain tou.

makrazeeb
2013-03-12, 06:10 AM
I consider taht demo report is actually a should for new brokers or whose ready to trade in foreign currency trading market. It pays users real period practical feel on Forex trading. You can try other strategies and also understand about just how currencies work.

Reynaldi
2013-03-12, 06:28 AM
About the "not train our psychology" it's true. But not useless. It help us to learn the technical analysis.

proj.akun
2013-03-12, 06:37 AM
I think that the demo account it is useful to look at trading mistakes and the wrong time for market entry, with demo accounts are free from the risk of money loss, and if profit is the motivation for trading on a real account, maybe if you loss and margincall on demo accounts, that's good, why? because you can see your mistakes in trading via demo account, and it was a lesson that we should not be repeated in real account

admin india koyokjembut
2013-03-12, 06:38 AM
yes deo account are good for newbie rader .but to habbitting you with real money i reccommend you to start with real account with small deposit for example 5 dollars .not more .it's effective to habbiting you wth real money and increasing your confidence.good luck

advance
2013-03-12, 06:43 AM
I consider taht demo report is actually a should for new brokers or whose ready to trade in foreign currency trading market. It pays users real period practical feel on Forex trading. You can try other strategies and also understand about just how currencies work.
friend the demo account is not for the new brokers the demo account is very important for the new forex trader. it is use full for the the trade not for broker. we can learn the basic of forex in the demo account.

yusmandono
2013-03-12, 06:48 AM
it is true, that is the beginning of the demo account we start trading in a real account ...
many people believe that going to waste time demo account for a trader, but it's wrong ..
in the demo account we can slightly understand the movement and preparation strategies that we use in forex trading ..

shoaib515
2013-03-12, 07:10 AM
i think demo account aik acha aur asan rastariqa hai real account ka barye ma sekhney ka liye har traders ke liye demo baccount bohot zaruri hy sub se pehley demo account per kam karna chahiey .

skrana15
2013-03-12, 07:22 AM
Demo account is very helpful for those people who are just beginners and want to become professional traders.There is no risk of loosing your money as our investment is zero.It is the best way for practicing and gaining skills of trading as we can analyse the markets trends without loosing any amount.

quran77
2013-03-12, 07:25 AM
Forex is a good money making business. think demo account is a must for new traders or who is willing to trade in forex market. It gives users real time practical experience of forex trading. Users can try different strategies and know about how forex tradings work. good job...............................................

alfa3
2013-03-12, 07:33 AM
Demo account is like field to sharpen our skill. Most trader usually use demo account when they follow any technique or try indIcator and Expert advisor. They will never directly use in real account because we dont know about its quality. If we still new in forex trading, try in demo account is the best choice. In this phase we can learn many thing and in order to increase our skill

Shoaib555
2013-03-12, 07:45 AM
Trading se pehly merey khyal men demo acount bohot zaruri hota hy aur trading ka aik behtreen rasta hy is se sub pta chal jata hy ke kesy aik trader loss men jata hy aur kesey profit hoti hy

gamelgemy
2013-03-12, 07:53 AM
I just want to say demo account is very, very important for beginners.
I personally used the demo account for almost a year and I call on all junior adhering to this demo account. Who does not know what this imaginary account with fake money to train only on trading and dealing with market

jamil43
2013-03-12, 08:08 AM
what do you think about demo account ? demo account in which you have given vertiual money.in this account you trade like a real account .it is best oppertuinity to get some experience in forex market
when you get some information by using demo account ,than you can trade in real account

naumanfarooq
2013-03-12, 08:11 AM
i think that the demo account is very good in the forex trading market and i also want to say that the every newbie should open this account and from demo account we can learn and get more experience about the forex trading market .

konyeng
2013-03-12, 08:58 AM
demo account help us to test our new strategy without immediatelly doing it in real account because if it is immediately then it will be ridk more than you are try it in demo account and i think every newbie should done this first

rajibforex1
2013-03-12, 09:06 AM
i think in forex market demo account is the key of learning forex market. if you are trade six month in demo account you must well know about forex market.in demo account you must apply your knowledge as well as. so always try to join in demo account after that you decider to trade in real account .

mdjoy274
2013-03-12, 09:42 AM
goods trading for a Forex trade demo account and goods for a trading and best profit money for a Forex now all time open for a Forex trade for a in the woulds now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs no goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs.

rinmukerze
2013-03-12, 09:55 AM
My opinion about the demo account is very positive, because it is very helpful trading demo account traders, with their demo account to learn and practice every day, all of it in order to improve the quality of trading, so the more days we are increasingly able to make the maximum profit.

runa8888
2013-03-12, 10:33 AM
I think that a demo account is very helpful for a new treader. Forex treading is a very risky business and so successful Forex treading need much learning. So I think A new treader can open a demo account for learning and by open a demo account a new treader can tread and can make a good experience on forex treading.

Padoltonc1674
2013-03-12, 10:53 AM
Forex is a good money making business. Demo account is a good place for them who want to learn and practice, there is no risk in there but they can follow the market with real time and so why demo account is the best place for trader and given by the broker to help us. Most professionals perfectly have a very good exchange and thus very good investment was a true Bill. Test your fact real Bill invoice very good-income and expenditure and exchanges very good tips on how to buy dollars and protect existing simple sharing. Good luck with your trading........

nazrulns
2013-03-12, 11:23 AM
demo account is a practice session.Without practice is not success real business. So, demo account is a important of real business.Without practice no success any kind of business. So any business of we need demo practice.

nicson90
2013-03-12, 11:24 AM
tryout bill is usually mot critical inside the forex currency trading business to obtain very good and also excellent practical knowledge. tryout bill allows this professionals to obtain very good know-how and also knowledge of the foreign currency market. most of the professionals quickly obtain very good practical knowledge so get very good investments inside the genuine bill. tryout bill helps make the best way to the real bill in order to earn very good revenue and also make an increasing number of income and also obtain very good practical knowledge and also make life feasible for survive.

Concettakromw9306
I think for best trader both things can be helpful for their success in Forex trading. forex trading business to have good and excellent experience. demo account enables the traders to have good knowledge and understanding of the forex market. so in future i think forex trading will be more famouse............................

aamirjamil1
hmmmmm demo account is helpful for making professional in work. and also as a training in life. I want Forex treading because to me Forex treading is a very quick way to huge earn things. To me Forex treading is very interesting and comfortable. This is why am I like Forex treading very much. :yahoo:

manzarshk786
2013-03-12, 11:26 AM
demo account is a good option for the traders who don't have any experience in the forex trading and want to try the hands on this market without investing real money and learning and gaining experience as if it is a real account.

fiazh
2013-03-12, 11:26 AM
demo account to bohut lazmi ha her 1 k liye q k aap real account pe trade lagane se pele demo pe laga k 1,2 mint tk market ka idea kar sakte hein.wese b demo account pe practice karni chaiye.

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-12, 11:28 AM
Demo account is very important in Forex trading because without it we cannot understand Forex trading. Demo account gave us practical experience which useful for us in real account so my opinion is that without demo account we cannot trade in Forex trading.

rana1993
2013-03-12, 11:30 AM
i think it is one of the best idea to do trade in forex .coz you know what forex is a business and for doing it you need a good base .and you can get a idea if you do demo trade properly .

joynan
2013-03-12, 11:34 AM
I think demo account is very important for all traders. We can't learn about forex trading market without demo account. Demo account doing save our amount in forex market. So demo trading is first type for a traders.Thanks

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-12, 11:36 AM
With single demo account we can trade on the web, desktop and mobile trading platforms with the following facilities -

No obligations
30 days of risk free trading
trade from real time charts and quotes
Get free market analysis
See how other traders are trading with inside viewer.

vansa
2013-03-12, 11:50 AM

Demo accounts are accounts which provide for the newbies who are not familiar with trading, the actual market but the benefits can not be taken

jamatsibir
2013-03-12, 12:10 PM
very good thread...what do you think about demo account ? demo account in which you have given vertiual money.in this account you trade like a real account .it is best oppertuinity to get some experience in forex market
when you get some information by using demo account ,than you can trade in real account.

carl341
2013-03-12, 12:20 PM
Demo accounts is a good location on their behalf who want to discover as well as train, there is absolutely no possibility in that room but they can easily abide by this market having real time and thus precisely why demo accounts is the foremost location intended for speculator as well as written by this specialist that can help you. And it is good to make use of this having prudently, plus on this location, we need to build our personal trading or to find the realizing for some procedures.

jalal786
2013-03-12, 12:30 PM
forex men trading krne k liye demo account se start krna bohat zaruri he mere kheyal se demo se practice krna trading men backbone ki hasiyat rakhta he kisi b business ko start krne se pehle uski basic cheezon ki jankari zaruri hoti he isi traha forex men trading krne k liye demo ki practice bohat zaruri hoti he is se bohat kuch seekne ko milta he

sam_98
2013-03-12, 12:32 PM
i think that demo account is for beginners who are new in Forex and want to be learn so much about Forex business and getting inspired from its advantages that Forex is very interesting job and they are lucky Forex provides also a demo account which is free and giving them a ways to be learn first about it and than start earning

Dipak481
2013-03-12, 12:35 PM
demo account is very useful for practice..... Before trading in real account new traders should practice in demo for at least 5-6 months.... we can get a idea from demo account of trading..... Although demo account is not as same as real but it helps us much in trading.....

shapla8888
2013-03-12, 12:35 PM
I think without a demo account no treader can be success in Forex treading because Forex treading need much study on Forex treading. A demo account is very helpful For a new treader because a demo account can make up a treader successful and perfect forex treader.

zaki
2013-03-12, 12:37 PM
Many professionals perfectly have a good exchange and thus good investment wast true bill. Test for these professional cards is very good information and description in the foreign exchange market.
Demo account is important in forex trading business to have good and excellent experience. after demo switch to real trading and make money and gain good more wxperience and make life easy for survive.

fibo
2013-03-12, 12:49 PM
Demo accounts are accounts which provide for the newbies who are not familiar with trading, the actual market but the benefits can not be taken
Yes practice for forex trading is essential because when you will learn some thing about forex so you could work on it more thoroughly but, if you will start working with out practice so it is possible at high percentage that you can bear loss in during trade.

hassan347
2013-03-12, 12:58 PM
I think we can understand the dealing with the trial consideration which is availabel on the internet and on currency trading and so that we can create some of the exercise on the dealing websites trial consideration provide us the free edge so that we can create some exercise dealing on the dealing websites for the studying of currency trading. Good Luck

Ahsang
2013-03-12, 01:08 PM
the demo is the first trading account where we do the practice and make our skills better for live trading because you know this thing the live trading is very risky task here we need the better skills for do this if we want to make the better profit from here

ranbows786
2013-03-12, 01:16 PM
I think Demo account is the best way to learn about forex trading . is ki waja ye hai k demo or real account main zara barabar b difference nhi hai fariq sirf itna hai k real account main app ki payment invest hoti hai us main app ko profit or loss bear kerna perta hai lekin demo main app ki income invest nhi hotimis waja se app ko profit or loss ki fiker nhi hoti jis ki waja se app trading ker k ye sekh sakte hain k market main up or down kaise hote hain . or phir then app andaza laga sakte hain k app ral account main trading ker sakte hain aya nhi .

armaghan
2013-03-12, 01:16 PM
bhi demo account bhoot achi option hy trading experience hasil karnay k leay jab aap real account par kaam karnay say pahelay demo account par 2/3months ke practice karain gy to pher aap real may kameyab ho sakty hain or pher aap bhoot profit gain kar sakty hain,so demo account par practice must hy real trading say pahelay.

jalal786
2013-03-12, 01:18 PM
forex men business ko start krne k liye us k baare men awareness hona bohat zaruri he or forex trading men demo account se practice start krna trading men back bone ki hasiat rakhta he ap ki demo practice jitni achi ho ge utne loss k chance kam hongen demo account se bohat kuch seekhne ko milta he

Mujahid
2013-03-12, 01:22 PM
mere khiyaal say demo acount aik buht he ahca way ha jo log forex ko new join kartey hai wo demo acount par practice kartey hai or trading ka knowledage gian kartey hia ic liye mjhy buht ahci tara yad ha jab me nay forex ko join kia tha toh me nay demo acount ko 3 month use kia tha os k bad me nay real acount par trade lgai thy kamyab honey k liye forex me demo acount aik buht he aalla cheez hai i like demo acout option in forex

sumon06
2013-03-12, 01:50 PM
I think that demo account is the very good place for the trialing trading because it is the important fact for the new trader and they have to do it with the very frankly so it is fruitful.

sweetimran103
2013-03-12, 01:52 PM
I think that trial consideration is the very great position for the trialing dealing because it is the essential reality for the new investor and they have to do it with the very seriously so it is successful. thanks dear

anupomks
2013-03-12, 01:53 PM
Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex.Test for these professional cards is very good information and a description in the foreign exchange market.so that we can really understand how to work with the right forex trading demo account in addition.so in future i think forex trading will be more famous.

stranger
2013-03-12, 01:56 PM
demo is good for all traders this time i use real account for trading and also do demo trading i use two accounts for trading and demo this time helps me a lot for earning i do demo trading from two months and get good trading experience from demo trading so use for long time demo account and get good experience

ayazali69
2013-03-12, 02:00 PM
demo account new trader ke leye barda helpful hay new trader loss ke bagair demo account main buhat kuch sekhe sakte hain ap demo account main kam se kam 3 months take tarding kere apko market ka kafi trend samj main a jaye ga jab ap ko yaqeen ho jaye ke ap profit bana sakte hain real per phir ap real account per a sakte hain.

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-12, 02:03 PM
According to me!!!!
Forex trading ma Demo account ka use bht necessary ha. Demo account ko use krna sy humy Forex ka about knowledge hota ha. Demo accoun Forex ko learn krny ka best way ha. Demo account ka use hr newbie ka liy bht lazmi ha.

tuntut
2013-03-12, 02:11 PM
say practice on a demo account was useless because it did not train our psychology... make the best time to make the doalr i think is not to easy to make another time .. so its the best time to make dolar

gretos
2013-03-12, 02:14 PM
my demo account before trading was studying media use real account, because in the demo account our no risk of losing money, because money is just a demo, and can not withdraw, yes, but you can try a demo account to train you to be mentally prepared trading in the forex market using real trading account

ramani
2013-03-12, 02:14 PM
flook demo record is useless depending on if you don't take it genuine. you simply need to be not kidding and an excessive amount of cautious with demo account don't surmise that its not genuine cash. just make your psyche that they r legitimate then you could be great in demo begin with 50$ to 100$

robin341
2013-03-12, 02:16 PM
I know that demo account is the very vital for the Forex trader because without that you can not understand it very clearly because it is the operated in the real market.

kashifrahija
2013-03-12, 02:17 PM
I think the demo account is a must need for a trader.If any man practice it many day by demo account then i think he will definitely get success one day and will be counted among successful traders.Demo account is the best material for trading in Forex and is a best source of getting practice in trading with a proposed money.

beautifulrose
2013-03-12, 02:18 PM
Making the virtual money by trading in demo account and testing your skills easily without any fear. Always do the demo trading until we reach the goal.

zahid007
2013-03-12, 02:24 PM
Because many people are not ready for the spirit of the stress tests, useful not only in your head supported by three unsavory . soaking, they are $ 55 and $ 90 and the test can be very real.

harrysidhu
2013-03-12, 02:27 PM
demo account practice ka bhut hi asha way he sabhi traders ke lie demo me agar hmm practice karte hein to real account me hmm ashi trade kar lete hein ,me hmesha demo me practice karta rehta hun ta ki me apni trade improve kar saku

jabeen
2013-03-12, 02:35 PM
well practice on demo account is very good and profitable thing as much you will practice on demo account as much it will be good and useful so keep working on demo account and increase our skills.

Saira Akter
2013-03-12, 03:56 PM
Demo account is a practice account like as a real account. But demo account money cant withdrawn. You can apply all indicator in demo account and apply all your strategy. A newbie must need to practice with demo account before enter in real trading. If they perfectly analyze demo they can gain in real accounts also.

alflah222
2013-03-12, 03:59 PM
demo account enables the traders to have good knowledge and understanding of the foreex market. most of the traders easlily get good experience i want forex tradeing because to me forex tradign is a very quick wat to huge earn things.

odrizaman
2013-03-12, 04:14 PM
I think the test is worthless if you are serious. You will end up with a serious test, and be very careful, when large amounts of real income is likely to not think. Simply produce your head 3 really, so you can very well throughout the ordeal begins at $ 50-$ 100.

d khan
2013-03-12, 04:33 PM
What do you think about the demo account?
kind of learner.so that i will help many kinds of trading rules.i am new comer in forex so that i will also first learn in opening a demo account.if i will learn forex rules properly it will invest money in forex. It gives you a clear conception about how Forex works. Its classification and how can i invest money like a real trader. Just like a training campaign it also trained us about Forex.

kanka8888
2013-03-12, 04:38 PM
I think a demo account is very boring but it is very helpful for a new treader. A new treader can learn huge form a demo account. To open a demo account a new treader can flow the movement of the market and can much study on Forex treading.

cardinal
2013-03-12, 04:51 PM
Demo account is a practice account like as a real account. But demo account money cant withdrawn. You can apply all indicator in demo account and apply all your strategy. A newbie must need to practice with demo account before enter in real trading. If they perfectly analyze demo they can gain in real accounts also.
Yes In all kinds of trading time is a very important factor, time management always play a vital role in trading, all the good trader calculate micro second while in trader, trading in Forex is not exceptional,while trading in the Demo you have no need to make a lot of concentrate on that.but the proper money management should be maintain cause only it can make the account safe.

furqaniqbal
2013-03-12, 04:53 PM
yes i think this right new traders think we waste our time on forex market because this business is risky so i think if we never do practice then how we get success if new traders never like to trade on demo account trade with demo contest for practice.

mahabub27
2013-03-12, 04:59 PM
demo is for all because there are many trader who are join the Forex business every day and they are lose without experience but if they try to practice in demo they can be profitable in Forex market.

godiva
2013-03-12, 05:02 PM
I think the test is worthless if you are serious. You will end up with a serious test, and be very careful, when large amounts of real income is likely to not think. Simply produce your head 3 really, so you can very well throughout the ordeal begins at $ 50-$ 100.
Demo is preparations of real trade, we already need to have enough learn through site or forum. which we can work in the forex market and during this time could not provide a large proportion of the money very easily and without the slightest fatigue

malikumar786
2013-03-12, 05:06 PM
Well as we all know that demo account is very good for the beginners they will able to learn the forex and their golden rules and also able to get more and more practice while learning period on demo account

x2-01
2013-03-12, 05:07 PM
Well demo account is very useful thing as much we will work on demo account as much it will increase our experience so we should keep practice on demo account as much our experience will be more so it is mandatory to practice on demo account for new traders as much they will work on demo account as much they will be able to earn money from real account.

profitoke
2013-03-12, 05:14 PM
demo account is very usefull if we are new in forex trading because it will help us to learn about
price movement in forex market so in next time we can make good trading strategy to make much money from forex trading .

ay3253
2013-03-12, 05:18 PM
mery khyal main demo account forex trading ki traning krny ka sb sy best source ha is py work krny sy new trader ko real account per kaam krny ka aboor hasil ho jata ha or new user baghair kisi fair k real account main kaam krta hai or achi khaasi earning hasil krta hai.

ayoung
2013-03-12, 05:22 PM

I think about demo account that it is very good for all new joiners of forex trading business

that is why due to demo account they gain experience wihtout loosing real money in Real

and in this way they avoid there self to loss and gain good experience about it so it is very

good in my thinking

indiatraderxc
2013-03-12, 05:23 PM
forex men business ko start krne k liye us jitni achi ho ge utne loss k chance kam hongen demo account se bohat kuch seekhne ko milta he k baare men awareness hona bohat zaruri he or forex trading men demo account se practice start krna trading men back bone ki hasiat rakhta he ap ki demo practice

jasiminbd
2013-03-12, 05:25 PM
Demo account level codes are important for businesses with good experience and prevent. A good knowledge of accounting and the level of market trading demo to understand. Most traders have a good experience, a really good management. Demo: account, you get a good income. Looking for more money and get a good experience can easily survive life, that is the actual account.

winboy007
2013-03-12, 05:26 PM
hy guys in order to your post i thinks that.demo account is mot important in the forex trading business to have good and excellent experience. demo account enables the traders to have good knowledge and understanding of the forex market. most of the traders easily get good experience and so have good trades in the real account. demo account makes the way to the real account to earn good profits and make more and more money and gain good experience and make life easy for survive. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

rijve
2013-03-12, 06:06 PM
demo account is for the practice who are join the Forex business as a first time and here you can learn about forex and learn about forex market trend and you can trade here as like a real account.

atif15
2013-03-12, 06:09 PM
This may be true but demo is still the best way to train yourself. I ask those people who think that demo is useless can you give your real funded account in hand of newbie?off course not this mean that demo is really a great way of training and getting experience.

diego745
2013-03-12, 06:22 PM
The report package will be worthless unless on the basis of legality. It should end up is definitely not a joke, along with excessive taking into account and show the accounts usually guess who is a legitimate money, certainly not. Only the help of the spirit, there are 3 r with legit, it ended a great presentation starts from $ 50 to $ 100.:(

utedzz
2013-03-12, 06:28 PM
A Forex demo account not only learn the basics of the currency market, but also about the opportunity to make a better strategy, evaluate the quality of service you have chosen broker for trading. When using a demo account, you will learn how to operate a trading terminal: buy / sell a currency pair and the other instruments, use of indicators for technical analysis, make trend lines on the chart, etc..

taikhoan2525
2013-03-12, 06:36 PM
demo account can be helpful to us as we can get the experience and you can learn and analyze the indicator and demo accounts are great for testing new strategies, is not helpful that the demo account is always boring and not very profitable

cream
2013-03-12, 06:40 PM
Well demo account is very useful thing as much we will work on demo account as much it will increase our experience so we should keep practice on demo account as much our experience will be more so it is mandatory to practice on demo account for new traders as much they will work on demo account as much they will be able to earn money from real account.
Yes practices make us greater trader this business can be a good area for them to make a good carer , they can give full time to learn this business and can use every option to make success.

mdjoy133
2013-03-12, 06:45 PM
I thinks goods for a Forex work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex.

sweetc123
2013-03-12, 06:47 PM
demo account k sath mera apna bht acha experience hai hum demo account pe practice kr k experience k sath jb hum trading start krin to bht zayda sucessful hoty hain n bht zayda earn kr lety hain , experience humari life ko better bnata hai like demo account...

ghulam88
2013-03-12, 06:48 PM
Demo a/c to sirf bsns he practice ka lea ha is hm earn to kar nai sakty ya new trader ki rehnnumi ka lea ha taka wo is sa prastice kar ka
real trade kabil ho saky .

prince53
2013-03-12, 06:52 PM
I think demo forex is a good way for getting experience and knowledge about forex market or forex trading. It is really helpful for trader's especially for new trader, who are confused about this site.

dhuddy
2013-03-12, 06:55 PM
in my mind demo account is very important for all the traders because this is best plate form for make the knowledge and experience if anyone want earn money in the real account then theny can start with demo account and make huge knowledge and experience about this market for the real account trading i think demo account is very important.

samadshahid
2013-03-12, 06:57 PM
The demo account works just as a real account would with the use of leverage and ... One thing that I think is very interesting about forex demo accounts is that they ... With a large balance, it's easy to feel like you can make money forex trading ...

sajibarafatsiddiqui
2013-03-12, 07:09 PM
I have been trading in forex for more than one year. I realize that I have much limitation in making analysis. So I am starting demo again and practicing trading to improve my trading skill. I think demo is the best place to learn new trading strategy and now I am feeling much emotion in demo trading after having much loss in live trading.

amlan786
2013-03-12, 07:30 PM
demo account is very important for a new comer

bulbul01
2013-03-12, 08:29 PM
the demo account for a goods trading for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs.

danish010
2013-03-12, 08:56 PM
yes i think that the demo account is very good for the trading in the forex because due to the demo account you can learn many of the good and the important things about the forex trading.Due to the demo account you can learn how to trade in the forex in an very good way.You can learn how to trade in the forex without the emotions and how to trade in the forex with the cool mind.

tuhin008
2013-03-12, 09:00 PM
Demo balance is very crucial in forex if you mean to start a forex venture .For the reason that as you start forex venture he help to realize in the forex come again? You execute .In tape balance man learn where bye the submission and vend and other thing in lieu of forex

sind
2013-03-12, 09:05 PM
To some extent it is true that discipline is not brought into our thoght process with the demo trading account. Whether we make profit or loss it does not affect the way Real accounts does. Moreover the amount at our disposal to play around is too much not reflecting the reality.

arezy
2013-03-12, 09:05 PM
I do not agree with it. Demo account is a simulation of the real account. Every beginner traders are strongly advised doing trading in demo account before trading with real account, because it will train our about the forex market. For psychological problems, I think it's also not absolutely true. If we're really serious doing trading with a demo account and considering a demo account is a real account then we will train our current psychology of trading. I think therein lies the problem.

atouf
2013-03-12, 09:07 PM
The demo is our first steps in forex trading.Demo account is helpful for new traders , it gives the opportunity to get experience and skills for trading . It is a risky business . it is difficult for new traders to make a profit witnout learning from the demo

asif786
2013-03-12, 09:16 PM
I think demo trading account is useful for all traders. Demo trading account is the basic way to know about Forex trading market. You can practice and get experience from Forex trading by using demo trading account. You should do serious trading in demo trading then can make easily understand the market. You can make profit in real trading account if you have knowledge about Forex trading account.

sofeenevu
2013-03-12, 09:18 PM
According to my own experiences, demo accounts are the real gift from the brokers. Because this is the only one place where anyone can do anything without losing a single cent.

jayanta
2013-03-12, 09:30 PM
Demo account is a important on Forex. this account help us specially who is a new trader in Forex. we can practicing trading with demo account too.

wesfx45
2013-03-12, 09:32 PM
yes of course dear demo account is basic tool for learning. no one can get practice on real account because on real account learner can loss the money but on demo trader can get fake money. demo account is work as real account but trader can not withdraw the profit but trader should be learn the trading and get practice for free. demo account is very good for newbie should be practice on demo account.

rana1993
2013-03-12, 09:49 PM
it is good to trade in demo account i support it coz i get benifit from demo account and i think all the newbie should do demo trade in forex

areesha
2013-03-12, 09:52 PM
demo account is the base of our learning process and we all need to do trading on demo account at least one month and then we able to do trading in real account good earning is depend on our learning experience and knowledge learning is well then we earn well so do trading in demo first then in real account

katib
2013-03-12, 10:00 PM
We can learn and get experience about Forex and come to know the proper procedure how to trade well and so in the real trading you can use the knowledge, learning and experience that you get from the Forex demo trading, Demo account give many information about Forex to us.

marzuqnadir
2013-03-12, 10:00 PM
Demo account is a great place for him or her who wish to find out and practice, there isn't any possibility in there nevertheless they can abide by industry together with real time and so the reason why test bank account is the best place for investor and provided by the dealer to aid you,

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-12, 10:05 PM
Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. demo account enables the traders to have good knowledge and understanding of the forex market. we can really understand how to work with the right forex trading demo account.

mdsamsul01
2013-03-12, 10:08 PM
I think about for a Forex work and best best in the work post and all time income money for a jobs Forex now all man like him a Forex work and goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a job Forex now goods for a jobs.

rupam3700
2013-03-17, 01:01 PM
The Test is useful for creating a wood frame. Life lessons. Approach will lead to big problems for me, post my transaction has a very rapid currency better trade currencies. In currency trading, then moved to exciting in my opinion. I, why take the kit here, as currency trading, and I believe.

rhshorif
2013-03-17, 01:03 PM
I think, demo account is 100% perfect for the newbies. It helps them to make the proper idea about Forex trading and the market condition. It is root of Forex learning.

karam
2013-03-17, 01:34 PM
Many people work psychology study test free, not our own, because the process is not to be able to use it. As you can imagine is true, from? Bill is considered as during my tests the authentic deed of sale in general once test. This allows the related and practical experience Forex trading users in real time. So certainly people try different tactics and how it works in Forex trading can be uncomfortable.

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-17, 02:21 PM
demo account buhat important hai forex trading k liye .is se acha experience milta hai.buhat se traders demo account se good experience hasil krte hen. demo account se forex market ko easily smjha ja skta hai .demo account se aap ko loss hunay ka fear nae huta tu easily trade lga k forex market ko smjh skte hen.

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-17, 02:39 PM
demo account theek hai muger maza tu orignal account main he ata jaahan kuch milta be hai aur jata be orignal hai wahan khailne ka pata chalta hai

vjhjkj77
2013-03-17, 02:47 PM
Demo account is the very popular trailing account. Every trader should have to join in the demo account because it improve our trading quality for the real trading. demo is the best for the first time.

frx4
2013-03-17, 02:49 PM
Demo membership is helpful making high quality for succeed. together with in the form of trained in lifespan. I would like Foreign exchange trading treading as opinion Foreign exchange trading treading is mostly a extremely swift tactic to great attain matters. Opinion Foreign exchange trading treading could be very unique and additionally snug. The main reason why here's I recommend Foreign exchange trading treading a whole lot.

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-17, 02:51 PM
I think demo account is a place where we can understand actual trading and it can be helpful for us in real account so we should practice well on demo account and then start our own account.

jeetnrimi
2013-03-17, 02:52 PM
Demo account new trader ke liye first lesson hota hai, isko har newbie ko chahiye ki wo demo account par practice kare, magar demo account me psychologically utna pressure nahi hota jitna ki real account me hota hai, aap demo account par kitna bhi practice kar le real account ka experience to real account ke saath trading karne par hi hota hai.

dcrakib
2013-03-17, 02:56 PM
Many people say practice on a demo account was useless because it did not train our psychology.I think demo account is a must for new traders or who is willing to trade in forex market.you just have to be serious and too much careful with demo account don't think that it's not real money.

muntasirnasser
2013-03-17, 02:57 PM
I believe, demo consideration is usually mot essential in the fx trading enterprise to possess great in addition to superb experience. demo consideration makes the way to the important consideration to generate great profits in addition to help to make a lot more dollars in addition to acquire great experience in addition to help to make lifestyle simple for survive. Consumers can easily try out unique tactics in addition to learn about how forex tradings operate.

akash01
2013-03-17, 02:58 PM
I thinks goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex.

shuvo1bd
2013-03-17, 03:00 PM
Forex demo account is good to have a great experience in the trading business is the most important. Traders forex demo account a good knowledge and understanding of the market, you can easily the majority of traders and a good experience, so with a good deal of the actual account. Demo account can be a way to earn good profits, making more and more money to get a good experience, easy life can survive in a real account.

m.asifali
2013-03-17, 03:01 PM
the demo account is the account that is used for only knowdlge it is able for the mistake everyone used the demo account i would like the real account i used only real account.

zahid27
2013-03-17, 03:03 PM
No demo accounts can not give you all you need. In demo account you just sharpen your skill in forex trading. But there is a factor that can be learnd in real account such as trading psychology.

saqib4242
2013-03-17, 03:05 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiay hain m apa ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma demo account new member kay liya both mofeed han or ussay tarde kay barat mo both kuch saknay ko milta hain

afjal01
2013-03-17, 03:11 PM
I thinks goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex work now join a fast.

anum
2013-03-17, 03:12 PM
i thnk demo acunt new traders k lie bht important ha....bcoz new trader acunt ma wrk krna sikh skte hn
traders jan skte hn wrk k bre ma r ds is bst for practice and experience...i dnt knw more abt demo acunt jst it
thnks

silaahamed88
2013-03-17, 03:21 PM
Demo account is the practice account. You have to trade in the demo account before the join the real account. It is the nice process for the market analysis for the god trading.

feer
2013-03-17, 03:37 PM
Hello Forex member,,,,,
I do believe demonstration bill is really a should regarding new traders or maybe who is happy to buy and sell within Forex market,, The idea provides end users real time practical experience of Foreign currency trading. People can certainly attempt different technique and also know about how Foreign exchange trading do the job,,,,Thanks,,a..,,lot,,,

maidenkissskebo
2013-03-17, 04:09 PM
realy important. to succed on demo account first. A newbie must need to practice with demo account before enter in real trading. If they perfectly analyze demo they can gain in real accounts also. Demo account is a practice account like as a real account. But demo account money cant withdrawn. You can apply all indicator in demo account and apply all your strategy.

sagor_rock
2013-03-17, 04:20 PM
trial consideration will be mot crucial inside the currency trading enterprise to own excellent and also outstanding knowledge. trial consideration permits the particular dealers to own excellent information and also comprehension of forex. a lot of the dealers effortlessly acquire excellent knowledge therefore have got excellent investments inside the genuine consideration. trial consideration tends to make the best way to the true consideration to be able to make excellent income and also help make a growing number of funds and also acquire excellent knowledge and also help make living simple for make it through.

sam234
2013-03-17, 04:26 PM
When you are trading with the demo account, you are not trading with real money, in other words, you are trading with virtual money without risks but it has real time quotes just like the real account.
Demo account is very useful in the sense that it will give you an exposure of what forex trading is all about and also it makes you to be more experienced.

harrysidhu
2013-03-17, 04:28 PM
demo account to bhut hi usefull he hmare lie kyo ke demo account se bina hmmm ashi trade nahi kar sakte hein ,demo me aagar hmm practice nahi karte to hmm real account me bhut lose karne ke baad hi ashi trade kar pate hein

lg_pkl

demo account is an account that will be used in this trade so that we can better use this forex market in order to get a good job in my opinion and also for all those who would dispose of this work well,
so I also will be able to use the trade safely sir

earnprofit
For me,I do not think so there.In my opinion,I think a demo account will help us so much there.By trading with a demo account,we can gain more trading skills and experience without losing any money in the end.What is more,by practicing with a demo account,you still can get to knoww which currecy pair suits you more.

Habib Ahmed
2013-03-17, 04:29 PM
Demo accounts are very very important for a newbie,because he has no experience of the forex market and he dont no anything which is necessary for that forex businiess.if you want to successful trader than you must practice more and more on demo accounts to gain more perofit.

Angel-Queen
2013-03-17, 04:30 PM
demo account is basically for beginners.. newbies should start their trade from demo account until they learn properly of trading and become professionals

saefulloh
2013-03-17, 04:31 PM

I suggest that use real account because it can support the stability you to get it all and we do not realize we still have a mission that is very good for intuition a discourse that is free of all that we get

sunil
2013-03-17, 04:37 PM
Demo account for creating professional work environments. And also trained as a life. I am treading in foreign exchange foreign exchange earnings treading a huge thing like a very fast way. Forex treading very attractive and comfortable. This is why I was like treading foreign exchange

joynan
2013-03-17, 04:37 PM
I always think that about demo account is most of important in forex market. Without demo account we can't good learn about forex market. So demo account is must be need for all trader. But some trader do not demo trading long time, so it is very bad for a trader in forex market. So if you do demo trade long time, so you can do easily success in market.

super27
2013-03-17, 04:54 PM
Mere khayal me demo account hi asal teacher hai ap ka real me trade karne k liye , demo trading ko serious lena chaye aur demo me ziada se ziada practice karni chaye aur apni strategies ko tayar karna chaye.....

nkem
2013-03-17, 05:03 PM
i think demo account account is very good not only for a new trader but also for the experienced trader as they get to practice extensively using it. i think the reason some traders hate demo account is because of the fact that they are eager to go to live trading.

netra
2013-03-17, 05:04 PM
Forex trading with demo account is the mot important business well and have a wonderful experience. Demo account for forex market traders are able to have knowledge and understanding. Most traders can easily get good experience and good business is the real account.

rumana
2013-03-17, 05:14 PM
Demo accounts enables the traders to have goods knowledge and understandings of the forex markets. most of the traders easily gets goods experience.

MUHAMMAD ISHAQ
2013-03-17, 05:17 PM
Demo account bahot important hai forex trading may agar ap real account may kuch kamana chatay ho tu agar ap apna balance zaya karna chatay ho tu is may sub say pehlay ap real may ja o agar ap kuch profit karna chatay ho tu campy koi demo fazool nahi banati hai is liyeh ap pelay demo may kar kar k real may enter ho

hoq412
2013-03-17, 05:19 PM
I think demo account is useful account for newbie trader. Because they can practice for forex business by this account. After practicing they can invest more money and can get good profit.

alain01
2013-03-17, 05:46 PM
I thinks demo account trading for a trade best and gods for a trading for a forex an dobs now best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a forex work.

vallen
2013-03-17, 05:52 PM

obstruction demo account is an account that will be that we can use if we are going to start trading from scratch
so by using a demo account then we will be able to do this trade better, because before we use live accounts then we would be safer to use a demo account only

bonekasetan966
2013-03-17, 06:02 PM
i think demo account. is our help. to learn well ,,,,, all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs. he demo account for a goods trading for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now

samat
2013-03-17, 06:08 PM

Demo accounts are accounts which provide for a novice primary objective is to learn before trading using real and capital account that is given is not real capital and profits were not real

solman002
2013-03-17, 06:12 PM
Demo account is the very nice facilities for the new trader because we can learn from here by the trade about the Forex business. This is the piratical knowledge for me or our.

bogelfx
2013-03-17, 06:31 PM
Demo account is the very nice facilities for the new trader because we can learn from here by the trade about the Forex business. This is the piratical knowledge for me or our.

I agree with you, not just a means of demo account to practice for beginners, but also serves a demo account to test trading strategies for seniors, try the quality of the robot, and many usability demo accounts for traders

nipa8888
2013-03-17, 06:32 PM
Forex treading is a wonderful business and a demo account is very interesting. I think it is very helpful for a new treader because a new treader can learn how to tread in Forex by demo treading. I think a new treader can be a perfect and successful treader with this demo account.

hiqbaleee
2013-03-17, 07:05 PM
Demo account is very much important for us gainer knowledge of Forex.Which is dummy trade opportunity in the world.If you want to do forex you must be do demo for experienced and increase knowledge.It is real time practical analysis and different types of strategy in Forex market.

ldaomwa
2013-03-17, 07:15 PM
For me I know that demo accounts is the very vitals for the Forex traders because without that you can not understand it too clearly because it is the operated in the real markets !

chan
2013-03-17, 07:16 PM
Think that fundamental analysis is really difficult for the beginner to learn to understand the impact of the news we need to have more information about news now I only listen to the forum and talk about the good news trader to trade rather than analyze it I do not know

x2-01
2013-03-17, 07:37 PM
Well demo account is used for practice this is the good and best thing for practice as much we will do practice as much we will be able to make money so we should keep kearning and practice for being a good trader.

sama
2013-03-17, 11:07 PM
i personally think that demo account is the best way too learn forex. it is a great opportunity to learn about the job. so demo practice a lot and never be ina hurry because this would affect you.

spokenboy
2013-03-17, 11:10 PM
what do you think about demoaccount ? ademo account is very usefull for understanding about forex.
demo account give the idea about forex.it is better that forex strat with demo account

jackson645
2013-03-18, 01:20 AM
Real of demonstrations activities can in do all of actual practices and better of investment of description ensure experience as you realized that this investment can real work license of purpose is investment account is is high of risk of activities, in here we needs quality of experience to achieved this a target, if we to description makes quality more high of profit, from here, I believe I can clearly surface clear account, to understanding more about exchange transactions.

radean
2013-03-18, 01:27 AM
forex market demo account is that the key of learning forex market. if you're trade six month in demo account you need to well comprehend forex market.in demo account you need to apply your data furthermore as. therefore perpetually try and take part demo account subsequently you decider to trade real account .

aiham609
2013-03-18, 01:33 AM

Default account of the most basic tools for learning Forex trading foreign currencies, something very important in test your trading strategies and identify the workstation brokerage company.
:respect::good::good:

freepeng
2013-03-18, 11:26 AM
indeed the one side of the demo account does not train your trading psychology as simply using the money demo, but the demo account is very good for you become more experienced in trading, so much that we can take in a demo account so not to miss in the demo account for learning before plunging into real account

vizioit
2013-03-18, 11:29 AM
Demo account is a practice account and i think it is a good source of learning about forex market in this account we can learn every thing about this business. It is a good source of income for those who has good knowledge and experience and for getting experience demo account is the best. In this business we can learn without spending our real one dollar.

lipika8888
2013-03-18, 12:37 PM
A demo account is very important in Forex treading and it is must be helpful for a new treader because i think a demo account is the beat way to learn about Forex treading. To oper a demo account a new treader can flow the movement of the market and make a experience by demo treading.

projetofmadrassa
2013-03-18, 12:40 PM
For me i think that demo account is better for us because with demo account we have so many opportunity to learn more about trading before we start in trade on real trading that is why it is better for all beginners to start before with demo account.

Mas
2013-03-18, 12:43 PM

I think the demo account is an account that I consider very dangerous if this will continue to be used in this trade
so if I'm going to use this trade then I would be able to trade well
and the use of a demo account is if it is too long it will be harmful

sundorali0000
2013-03-18, 12:59 PM
Demo account is the practice account. There are many people who are trade in the demo account but this dollar is the fake dollar. It is grows your skill and experience.

arfinrumi
2013-03-18, 01:40 PM
I think a demo account is very boring but it is very helpful for a new treader. A new treader can learn huge form a demo account. To open a demo account a new treader can flow the movement of the market and can much study on Forex treading...Thank you.

Ch Naqqash
2013-03-18, 01:46 PM
Trail account is very helpful account of new members who have not any experience.The trial is a critical adulterating interchange trading circle in the phrase is a real operative and fantabulous. Run for these adult game is very close message and a statement in the abroad commercialism mart. Most professionals utterly bed a rattling salutary assets was a real Statement.

learnforex
2013-03-18, 01:52 PM
Good question . Demo account is a practice account like as a real account. But demo account money cant withdrawn. You can apply all indicator in demo account and apply all your strategy. A newbie must need to practice with demo account before enter in real trading. If they perfectly analyze demo they can gain in real accounts also.... Thank you .

shafiqlifter
2013-03-18, 01:54 PM
demo account is very good thing to learn forex trading well so use demo account minimum 6 month and then you are able to start trading and get profit.

jabeen
2013-03-18, 02:07 PM
well demo account is very useful as much we will practice on demo account as much our experience will be more and it will help us to become a good and profitable business.

Dameneye
2013-03-18, 02:13 PM
Many people say practice on a demo account for is most important in the forex trading business to have nice & good experience. i think it is true In the past I always thought of demo account is a real account when practicing trading.

pisang
2013-03-18, 02:18 PM
all people make the forex time to make the money as well..helpful for making professional in work. and also as a training in life. I want Forex treading because to me Forex treading is a very quick way to huge earn things

bia
2013-03-18, 02:22 PM
first trading account where we do the practice and make our skills better for live trading because you know this thing the live trading is very risky task here we need the better skills for do this if we want to make the better profit from here

shafiqlifter
2013-03-18, 02:22 PM
demo account is very good thing to learn forex trading properly so try demo account minimum 6 month then you are able to get big profit after opening real account.

hh99
2013-03-18, 02:24 PM
I think most of the new trader do not want to trade in demo account because they feel ... It is tech you how to trade and how to gain your knowledge. It can improve your skill . I think trader need to practice in demo account at least

machli
2013-03-18, 03:45 PM
demo account real platform hai jis se ham buhat kuch learn kerty hain or experience gain kerty hain or isi se ham forex men trading kerty hain or isi se ham base banaty hain apni is ley mery khyal men demo account buhat acha way hai.

bipashadas
2013-03-18, 04:09 PM
I think demo account is a way of practice through people who are new here they can learned many things and be experienced.
With the help of demo account people can easily achieve success and done the job well.

MUHAMMAD ISHAQ
2013-03-18, 04:13 PM
Meray hisab say tu Demo account har us user k liyeh zarori hai jo forex may trading karta ho our agar jo user is ko user nahi karta hai who kabi treading par uboor hasil nahi karsakta hai

jalal786
2013-03-18, 04:49 PM
mere kheyal se ap jb kisi kam ko tawajo or seriously nahi kren gain to wo ap k liye useful saabit nahi ho ga , forex men demo practice backbone ki hasiat rakhti he or is men achi practice kiye bina hm ache trader nahi ban sakte

sam9296
2013-03-18, 04:52 PM
demo account is where we can try to learn more and put in to pracice what we have already learned in the trading market of forex.

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-18, 05:12 PM
I would argue that free demo accounts sanagt benefit our knowledge for the demo accounts we can know about our abilities as well if we want to increase our Traffic was then studied in a demo account, demo account is very helpful really...

capricorn
2013-03-18, 09:25 PM
Well practice on demo account is very good and profitable thing as much you will practice on demo account as much it will be good and useful so keep working and struggle hard in demo account and increase our trading skills.

kap
2013-03-19, 12:50 AM
demo account is nesserty for those persons which are new in forex because they did not a professional and noot know the many about the fore.therefore,dome account is important.........

dollardude
2013-03-19, 12:54 AM
To be a good and perfect trader demo account is effective. It provides opportunities to newbies practice the things they have learnet from their research and be a good trader . It is just like live account but only virtual money is involved so practice well before making live deposit.

rafimh
2013-03-19, 12:58 AM
Demo account it useful for learning to trade. You can use the demo account for becoming expert about the trading. You can't trade live if you are not popular with the meta trader.

abdulqadoos
2013-03-19, 01:03 AM
I think demo account is very best for Forex trade jis main hum ka zada sa zada Forex trading ka bara main information milti hai plus main hum ko experience bhi ho ta hai demo account use kar ka baat app jab bhi real account start kar ta hain tu app ko fahida ho sakta hai.

eng.adham
2013-03-19, 01:04 AM
i think that demo account is very important for all traders , as it allows the beginners to test new strategies to find the best and the suitable one for them .

adnanoffice
2013-03-19, 01:08 AM
Dear demo account bht bri opportunity hai kisi b newbie k leye q k is ko wo use kr trading k bare mein kafi experience hasil kr sakta hai samjh lo k dem0 account trading ka aik basic hisa hai jis per hum muktalif experiment kr sakte hai.

sayed ewis
2013-03-19, 01:22 AM
Account demo is based on the field of Forex is that helps a lot of people, but all people to understand the field of Forex well and every new person in this field must be trained initially at the expense demo but if haste to begin to calculate real will lose all of his money because of this.

garrysidhu
2013-03-19, 01:26 AM
demo account is nesserty for those persons which are new in forex because they did not a professional and noot know the many about the fore.therefore,dome account is important.........

han jo new he and jisko trade ke bare me jiada knowledge nahi he demo account unke lie bhut hi profitable he and wo demo account ke sath knolwedge and experince gain kar sakte hein tarde ke lie