PDA

View Full Version : are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

chaieb831
2013-03-11, 07:33 AM
hello guys?
i just wonder to know whether with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
so much there?
if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market

ghulam88
2013-03-11, 09:50 PM
Mobile phone pa ho to sakti ha trade wo phir mobile bohat costly ho ga ya phir i phone pa ho sakti ha mara khail ma to mobile pa
net ki speed he bohat kam ati ha trade karny ka maza nai aye ga.

ezeteonu
2013-03-13, 01:04 PM
hello guys?
so much there?
platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there

yes im using meta trader for Android 2.3.5 phone and it is relatively ok but not the best. i started using it because in my area electrity to power a laptop or a desktop is not here.

shanu
2013-03-13, 05:56 PM
ji han mein apny mobile phone pr Meta Trader 4 software use kr rahi hun I thin mobile phone pr is ta use krna bs thik hi he bht best nahi he

edumund
2013-03-13, 06:59 PM
Yes, because can not always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient

shoaib515
2013-03-14, 09:13 AM
Nei men abhi to mobile pe trading nei kar rha lekin merey khyal men yeh kam kafi mehnga pareyga aur net ki speed bhi mobile pe bohot kam hoti hy .

tayia157
2013-03-14, 01:12 PM
No i am beginner in forex market and i am using the Metatrader 4 because in MT4 i can easily use the indicators and easily view the market movement but some my friends are using the mobile for trading and they are not comfartable as compare to MT4.

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-17, 10:31 PM
main ne kabhi mobile pe mt4 pe trading ki to nahi hai mgr suna zaroor hai.mere khayal main es k liye koi esa mobile hona cahye jis main laptop k features hon phr easily hm mobil se trading kr saktay hain.

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-17, 11:40 PM
we can trade on our mobile phones by using the metatrader4 softwear it is a good news but i,m not using my mobile phone for the trade i,m using my laptop for the trade

gada
2013-03-17, 11:48 PM
Absolutely no my business is novice with foreign exchange market as well as my business is using the Metatrader four mainly because with MT4 i'm able to easily utilize signs as well as easily check out this market motion however, many the good friends are using the cell phone with regard to exchanging and they're definitely not comfartable while assess for you to MT4.

kukibhai
2013-03-18, 10:24 PM
main mt4 use tu karta hon per computer per karta hon kun kay maray pass koi acah mobile nai hai jis per mt4 use kar sakon . main computer per use karta hon aur aj tak koi tention nai howi maray khiyal main mt4 ko computer per hi use kiya jay ta kay koi tention na ho.

naija
2013-03-19, 03:29 AM
Trading with the mt4 on my android mobile phone is one of the best experiences i have had in forex. Because it makes me carry the market along with me anywhere that i'm going to. I'm always updated and can trade all actions.

taya.kalim
2013-03-19, 12:24 PM
Yes, because can not always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient,mt4 on my android mobile phone is one of the best experiences i have had in forex. Because it makes me carry the market along with me anywhere that i'm going to. I'm always updated and can trade all actions.

poltu9t9
2013-03-19, 12:28 PM
i want say about this i don't particularly like phone trading as i find that it tends to be a bit hard to do. the screen size is really small and i might miss something if i am not looking carefully enough so that i try to avoid mobile trading. it is good to check prices on the go, but i wouldn't do any actually forex trading

ansari123
2013-03-19, 05:46 PM
i do not trade on mobile as you know this business is so risky and big and it needs proper time with full concentration so i always just check rates on mobile when i am way from office and i always trade on my laptop.

ezeteonu
2013-03-20, 09:02 PM
Absolutely no my business is novice with foreign exchange market as well as my business is using the Metatrader four mainly because with MT4 i'm able to easily utilize signs as well as easily check out this market motion however, many the good friends are using the cell phone with regard to exchanging and they're definitely not comfartable while assess for you to MT4.

yes i realy agree with you. i realy do not find it comfotable trading with this platform on Android. no fibonacci retracement, trendline tool and many other tools found in meta trader4

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

i do not trade on mobile as you know this business is so risky and big and it needs proper time with full concentration so i always just check rates on mobile when i am way from office and i always trade on my laptop.

you are right sir. i wish i had more money to do the same. it is realy expensive geting either a laptop or desktop

saqib160
2013-03-20, 09:52 PM
mere pass itna acha mobil nahi ha jis ma trade ka software use kar sako islaye ma abi tak trade
mobil pa nahi ki ha bus ma forex sa earn kar ka acha mobil lo gaya aur pher us ma trading software
ko use karo gaya

Shoukat1
2013-03-23, 05:10 PM
Ji han ham mobile pe bi trading kar saktey magar mobile fone pe trading karmey keliy mobile bhi mehnga lena hota hy . Windows mobile, samsung galaxy waghera .

Andra TL
2013-03-23, 06:48 PM
i try to trade by smart phone but it`s not good for me becoz it`s realy not game to play on phone , now i trade on my pc and if ime not here i made just orders withe my stop lost and tp , like that ime fine , no smart phone

shima
2013-03-23, 07:15 PM
i think mt4 terminal works on PC not phone .there some other platform for mobile .we can check the website for this .yes trading with mobile is not so easy and flexible .so we need to learn it properly

shiedmilon02
2013-03-26, 07:07 AM
Simply no my business is novice inside fx along with my business is with all the Meta dealer four since inside MT4 i can simply utilize the signs along with simply see the marketplace activity but some my own pals are applying your mobile for investing and maybe they are uncomfortable as review in order to MT4.

shiedmilon03
2013-03-26, 03:32 PM
Absolutely no i am newbie within fx and also i am while using the Meta investor several because within MT4 i am able to easily operate the signals and also easily view the market mobility but some my close friends are utilizing this mobile with regard to exchanging and maybe they are not comfortable seeing that compare for you to MT4.

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-26, 03:35 PM
Yes, I'm trading and but as a practice. But I'm not understanding on mt4. I'm very weak in mt4. No 'i'm not trade in mubile phone. I'm trade on iPad.

abdulrazaq
2013-03-26, 08:44 PM
well i don,t use forex business on mobile because i don,t think that forex business on mobile is simple there a lot of time to spend on mobile for forex i use computer for forex

haney
2013-03-26, 08:49 PM
i have installed mt4 on my mobile phone, i use android, it is good and helpful for me and especially when i get emergency situation, then i can still manage or control my trading,
but the problem right now, i still do not get the problem for how to instal my software on it, did you know how to install software it ?

malhi
2013-03-26, 08:51 PM
no idid not do the trading on mt4 forum because ia m new in forex trading and hyave soem knowledge about the forex trading but do the forex in a way not the wrong way.most of the people happy to join the forex.

davi
2013-03-29, 02:34 PM
there soo many brokers that i have heard tht have there own mobile tradeing platform but there is always one thing that i have come to notice is that all mobile platform there are is the way that when you make an order it si not executed there and then

veer13
2013-03-29, 02:40 PM
nehi avi to nehi karta ju q k mai abhi ghar pe hi rahe ta hu par agar job milgaya to bahar to jana parega tab ek barhia sa mobile kharid k mobile pe hi karunga avi mobile pe karne k darkar hi nehi parta hai apna pc se hi karta hu

profit virus
2013-03-29, 02:41 PM
I am doing trade with MT4 platform in my desktop and laptop.I don't have experience trade with mobile phone.While i am using Nokia N8 these software don't accept MT4 platform software.According to my point of view modile trading is not reliable compared to desktop trading.

reno99
2013-03-30, 03:29 PM
Yes, because can not e'er sit in fore of the computer, so can use moving sound e'er obsessed almost the impulsive is rattling neat, but I faculty not prefer to interchange on a perambulating phone, I engrossment on changes in the airborne sound transactions on a machine, because nomadic phone trading without computer expedient

sweetypk2016
2013-03-30, 09:47 PM
no dear main abhi tak Forex trading Mobil pa nahi ki hai . mujhe Mobil pa trading ke koi khas knowledge nahi hai. is liya abi tak main na mobil trading ki tradf move nahi kiya. but bht jald is pa bahi trading ka experience hasil karonghi

tani786
2013-03-31, 01:10 AM
g bilkul mobile say trading ki ja sakti hai per us kay ley ap kay pass achi company ka mobile purchase karna paray ga . mobile per trading karnay kay ley ap ko syambiyan mobile ye HTC ka mobile purchase karna paray ga.main is forex online trading ka new user hon is ley main ney trading kay ley koi mobile nahi liya.

waqas1
2013-04-01, 06:26 PM
nahi brother ma abi forex ma new ho ma na mt4 ko abi tak use nahi kayea ha mt4 broker ka sirf suna ha mt4 broker ma abi tak trade nahi ki ha ma is broker ko use karo gaya aur pher he is ka barye ma kuch kaho gaya

shoaib515
2013-04-02, 06:08 PM
men mobile pe trading naheen kar raha hun aur na main ne kabhi mobile pe mt4 pe trading ki to nahi hai mager suna zaroor hai .is keliey mehngey mobile ki zarurat hoti hy .

mari_bangkitlagi
2013-04-05, 10:42 PM
Yeah ,cos they can not sit next to computer so that it can be used to move almost impulsive obsession e'er rattling sounds neat, but I do not want to walk faculty exchange phone numbers, replace the air staring at my sound machine operations because of the nomadic phones without commercial computer software

forex_adviser
2013-04-06, 09:18 AM
yes brother main mt4 apny mobile phone pay use kar rha hn mery pas samsung glaxy s3 ha aur main wifi sy connect kar k use krta hn q k otherwise speed bht slow hoti ha aur maza nahe ata. Main ups py wifi device on kr leta hn agar l8 na ho to q k computer us choty ups pay nahe chalta to main mbl py connect kr leta hn.

Qaiser786
2013-04-08, 10:56 PM
Mujhe koi btao bhai k mai meta 4 apny mobile par downlod karha ho magr ho nai rha. Instaforex say android mobile par kasy download kro?

differentjone
2013-04-11, 11:08 PM
No,I use MT 4 in my Laptop.I think that dont use the mobile in trade because mobile internet speed is low.Thanks

yad786
2013-04-13, 08:21 AM
pehli baat ye hay kay maray paas mobilefoon nahi hay or me mobile rakhna pasand nahi karta or me sirf computer per hi kam karta hoon or jo ap nay meat trader 4 plat form kay baray main kaha he muj ko is ka nahi pata.

aug14
2013-04-13, 10:20 AM
no i am not trading with my mbile phone,i use always meta trader 4 for trading in forex online market but i trade online on my computer with the use of meta trader 4,because mt4 is a very simple to use and make a trade easily.

nayeem01715
2013-04-15, 03:09 PM
Trading with all the mt4 with my android os mobile phone is among the finest ordeals we've experienced within forex trading. As it tends to make us take the market industry together with us everywhere that i will. I am constantly updated and will trade just about all measures.

robin011
2013-04-15, 03:20 PM
No, it's a newbie at forex market, and I used 4 MetaTrader MT4 this approach used in transport indicateurs presentation Des easy going, but it's safe to loved ones by cell phone and are not komvartabl MT4.After all forex treading is so simple.

usman786
2013-04-15, 04:48 PM
We are able to business on our cellphones by using the metatrader4 software it is a great news but i,Michael maybe not applying cell phone for the business i,Michael applying my notebook for the business.

angel.bear76
2013-04-15, 04:54 PM
Hello guys?
I just wonder to know whether you are trading with your mobile phone ?If so,have you benefited so much there?
If you have andriod OS,window OS or iphone there,then you may install mt4 platform on your phone ,Most brokers will support these OS for installing MT4,which I think you can enjoy trading so much there.

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-02, 08:28 AM
g, mere khyal k mutabik symbion sets pe aap software update kar k trading kar skty ho. but mjhe nahi lagta k ye ziada usefull hoga, kio k aik tu net k speed slow hoti he and dosri baat ye k display bhi proper nahi hota.

raazi
2013-05-02, 10:52 AM
jeee ham ma mobile ma trading karo ga agr mara pas imbrod ho kiu ka ye ik acha or easy platforum ha is ma hum asani sa kam karta han or ye human acha earn bhi data ha

brain4x
2013-05-02, 03:11 PM
I have not traded using mobile phone neither do I plan to do it. I like the full fledged mt4 for my trading as mobile is incapable of rendering the same service as mt4 on pc.

suno5454
2013-05-04, 11:52 PM
G nahi mein ne abhi tak to mobile phone pe mt4 plat form se trading nahi ki kyu kay mobile par net ki speed ka akser problam ho jata hai aur is se kaafi time zaya hota hai isi liye mein apne computer par he meta trader4 software se trading karta hoon

hiqbaleee
2013-05-04, 11:54 PM
I think , I can't always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer. so it's possible to trade Mt4 trading.

muddassar786
2013-05-05, 06:13 AM
no main nay kabi be mobile par tarding nahi ke or na he muj ko karni ati hay main to apnay computer par trading karta hon muj ko lagta hay kay mobile par trading ho he nahi sakti kyon kay ye kafi mushkil hay is liye is ko mobile par hagiz nahi kiya ja sakta.

moomin
2013-05-06, 11:56 AM
as i am working on the forex i always use the computer for the trading on the forex and it is very good for the trade. however there a lot of mobiles which have a lot of application and may be there are some which have the meta trade 4 application

shahzad105
2013-05-06, 12:02 PM
qmobile A2 pay mt4 buhat acha chalta hai koi problem nahi aata

Mobile786
2013-05-07, 05:06 PM
It is a good news for me to use the meta trader4 with mobile but i can't use meta trader4 with mobile becouse i don't know wich mobile is used for mate trader4. I am using my computer for doing trading.

bilal02
2013-05-07, 05:17 PM
ji han men mt4 ko aik achi income ka zairea samajta hoon our is waja se men ne is men he trade ke hae our ise leay men ne is ko apny mobile our apny laptop men instal karlea he our jab se men is men trade karny lage hoon meri income dauble ho gai he men ye he kahoon ga ke app bhi instal karen .

thirupathi
2013-05-08, 09:33 AM
So can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good but i will not choose to trade on a mobile phone. I focus on changes in the mobile phone transaction on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient men abhi to mobile to trading nei kar rha lekin mery khayl men yen kam kafi mehnga paregyga aur net ki speed bhi mobil po bohot kam hoti hy.

brezzage
2013-05-09, 05:11 AM
Hello
After the technological development of smart phones become everything in Android applications and Google and other market it is wonderful

mihan
2013-05-09, 05:16 AM
No, now this time I do not trading with mt4 platform with my mobile phone. I know Forex is a good site for every person who try for income money or invest for good business.

donm
2013-05-09, 07:41 AM
no me apnay laptop par trdaing karta hon muj ko forex ke trading mobile par nahi karni ati because us kay saray option laptop par good nazar atay hain laykin mobile par sahi nazar nahi atay is liye meta trader 4 plat form par trading mobile kay zarya so difficult hay.

thirupathi
2013-05-09, 12:24 PM
If you android os window os or iphone there then you may instal mt4 platform on your phone, Most brokers will support these osfor installing MT4 Which time i think you can enjoy trading so much there wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market phone pa ho to sakti ha trade wo phir mobile bohat costly ho ga ya phir i phone pa ho sakti ha mara khail ma to mobile pa net ki.

maleedsctn143
2013-05-09, 01:13 PM
no i am not doing trading through mobile because i have a cheap mobile and this can not support the applications and software who are necessary for trading.trading on mobile can possible if you have android mobile...

NewbeTrderFx
2013-05-10, 08:56 PM
hello guys?
so much there?

trade using the MT4 trading this I would be very good so I will be more in the spirit of trade which I will do sir
because if we are going to use this phone in my trade then I would be safe sir

thirupathi
2013-05-11, 02:01 PM
The because can not always site in front of the computer so can use mobile phoen always concerned about the dynamic is very good but i will not choose to trade on a mobile phone. I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer because mobile phone trading without the computer conveninet to mbile p trading.

sahilbutt
2013-05-11, 02:17 PM
jee han agr ap ka phone imbrod ha to ap is ma trading kar skta ho kiu ka ye buht acha platforum ha is ma kam asni sa hota ha or agr ap mobil ma karo to or acha hota ha

taxo
2013-05-11, 03:25 PM
main nay mobile kay zarya abhi trading nai ki aur na hi mt4 platform ko abhi install kya hai but ye bhut acha hai kay mobile phones main ye facility di ja rahy hai aur is ko kaahin bhi kisi bhi waqt open kr kay trading ki ja sakty hai aur mt4 pltform ki wajah say buht saholat mili hai buht sy traders ko

muna1982
2013-05-12, 08:20 AM
for getting all the feature of the metatrader we used computer or laptop is the best way to trading forex. we can used the mobile venison in our phone as an emergency way of trading when we are not in front of the computer or we are in travel. due to the small screen it not possible to see every thing in the phone screen at a time so it did not comfortable as in computer. i used mobile version only for few time in emergency only.

ahmadkpr
2013-05-14, 12:45 PM
i had never tried my hands in forex trading with mobile because it seems to be complex for me as well as time consuming as compared to PC which are fast in processing as well as hassle free trading into forex market.

Ahmed Forex
2013-05-14, 01:20 PM
Hello,

my broker ( sensus-capital-markets) have mt4 mobile...you can try

https://www.sensus-capital.com/en/platform/mobile_platforms/

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-14, 01:25 PM
no i am not trading with my mobile on platform meta trader 4,but it is a good idea i think to trade on mobile with your meta trader plat form because it is very use full for you you make your trade any where in world and make many of profit in a day,with your mobile you make many profit easily.

mashfiklabi
2013-05-14, 01:48 PM
Yes, as a result of his might not invariably sit ahead of the pack, thus you'll use cell phones, invariably busy dynamics are superb, however I would not value more highly to trade on my transportable, I specialize in the changes in transportable deals on your PC as a result of the transportable trade while not computers

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-15, 10:28 AM
first of all if you want trading on the mobile then the mobile rate which is used for it very costly. and it did not support all the tools correctly because its screen is very short so you do not see all the thing in one screen for see all the things you up and down the screen and internt speed is also matter.

asma786
2013-05-15, 10:32 AM
Yes some days ago i have trades my mobaile phone but it has some problem that i trdaes but it is very diifiult to see the market.mobaile trading is not easy for new trader i think it.mobaile trading analise is not correct and i have lost my $ and it is very difficult from mobaile trading.

a555
2013-05-15, 02:49 PM
forex trading on the mobile is the very good trading from the mobile you can trade anywhere and anytime without any problem it is very fast and good step of the forex however i have such a mobile phone which support the meta trade application when i shall buy such mobile i surely trade on that

roney25
2013-05-15, 03:00 PM
We are not only a beginner in foreign currency if we have all the Meta-trader 4, because in MT4, I use plain signals, as well as simply a book market movement, but many of our friends use mobile phone that is designed for buying and selling, and it is not pleasant to see that compared to MT4.

sakira
2013-05-15, 03:07 PM
All want foreigners and want to be when you use the MetaTrader MT4 simply because it is my job to look for signs and the speed of market movements, but some of our companions, to track a mobile phone for Exchange and are definitely not cooked fresh on the MT4.

kashif698
2013-05-15, 03:33 PM
g nhi janab mein mobile pe mt4 software use nhi ker rha bal'k apna pc use kerta hon. mobile per trade kia tu ja skta hai lekin computer per trade kerne ka apna he maza hota hai.

sajidnoor
2013-05-17, 06:55 PM
yes of course i use to the mt4 on mobile because this is very easy to use i love mt4 if you expert on mt4 you can earn the huge money and get large profit in small time.if i use to the mt4 i feel very easy and comfort this is very easy plat form

bloch.bhai
2013-05-17, 07:50 PM
yes we also trading with forex on our mobile phone with mt4 software but if you comparison the mobile with pc mobile was not so effective if u have comfortably trading mobile was not suitable

mohsin.siraj
2013-05-17, 07:58 PM
g ha ispra akm kar humny ispar akm kea ghumny ispar kamkea humny ispar akmkea humny ispar akm kea humny ispar akmkea huumny ispar akmkea is aopar kam kar humny sipar akm keabhumny ispar kamkea humny ispar akmkae humny sipar akmkea humny sipar ak kea humnyn ispaer akmkea humny ispar akmkeabyu

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 03:08 PM
yes i use the meta4 trading platform on my mobile phone. i use an iphone and the metatrader4 platform has been made to be compatible with android, ipad,i phone technologies so it is easy and you can go offline and online when you want in the mobile version

jaldija
2013-05-31, 01:21 PM
yes main mobile pay be metatrder software use kar raha houn. pehly main nay try kiya tha ka mt4 sambion os mobile pay use karoun but cembion mobiles metatrader software ko support nhy karty qun kay cambian phone ka os old hay. android os phones metatrader ko support karty hain or atchi speed dety hain.

rexnet007
2013-05-31, 01:31 PM
I am use a Android mobile phone.My mobile phone setup meta trader 4 but i am not fined the insta forex sarver.So what can i do?

buxpir
2013-05-31, 01:32 PM
Pehli bat to ye he kay meray pas internet wala ye i pot mobile nahi he jis se min mobile par tading kar sakon is kay bad mujay agar muqa mila to me zarori mt4 par forex tarding karon ga.

indianpk01
2013-06-07, 06:54 AM
mt 5 ko ham apna android mobiles ma install kr skta han aur eaily trading kr skta han iska ya faida hota ha kha kisi b jgah mobile ko sath la ja skta han lakin pc, laptop ko thody jgah leta ha mobile sa her waqt trading k zrya ak to experience bdhata ha aur dosra earning b zyada hoti ha ...

hamza13
2013-06-07, 07:07 AM
forex trading ap mobail pa be kar saktay ha or mobail sa trading karna etna moshkil be nhe ha or bohat sa log ha jo mobil sa trading kar rhae ha or ya site ache ha or log iss site sa kaam kar k pasay kama rhay ha or ya site pasay dati ha .

thirupathi
2013-06-07, 02:29 PM
To mobile phones by using the metatrader softwear it is a good news but not using my mobile phone for the trade im using my for the trade abvsolutely no my business is invoice with foreign exchange market as well business is using the metatrader four mainly because with MT4 im able to easily utilize signs as well as eaily check out this market.

amssalcity
2013-06-07, 06:34 PM
no actually i am not trading with metatrader 4 platform on mobile. but i am thinking of it to trade on mobile because this is the easy way to trade and also a portable way to trade in. i am thinking to trade on mobile with android software because i heard that android softwares are more compatible and latest technology as compare to windows mobile.

wabas
2013-06-08, 07:53 AM
no ma na abi tak mt4 ko mobil ma use nahi kayea ha mere pass itna acha mobil nahi ha jis ma ja software chal sakye ma na abi mobil pa trader nahi kar ka dakhi ha ma sirf apne computer par mt4 ko use kar raha ho mobil pa nahi kaye abi

sunny_hero24
2013-06-10, 10:37 PM
yeah dear kabi kabi me trading karta hoon apne cell phone se cell phone me trading karna best to hai but ye me zarur kehna chahon ga jo sahi result pc me trading se milta hai wo cell phone me nhi milta screen small hoti hai chart sahi nazar nhi ata

naija
2013-06-11, 04:47 AM
The development of mobile platforms for android has helped my trading improved alot, because i have more better opportunities to trade the market without the restrictions i faced in the past when trading was basically done on the computer system.

jazy
2013-06-11, 09:10 PM
yes we are trading on mt 4 platform on mobile phone set,if your internet speed is high so you work on mobile easily,others wise you,r work speed are slow, and you are not work easily,mt 4 platform is good job on mobile.

muna1982
2013-06-13, 07:26 AM
i have two account with instaforex and all are in mt4 platform. in the beginning of my forex trading i did not know about how many plat form are available and which one is best. i got the mt 4 is more common and get it to open the account. now a days i feel that due to 5 digit we can get some more profit in mt5 terminal. but i think i need a new account to do so but i am not thinking about it right now.

c13
2013-06-13, 01:46 PM
mobile phone par meta trading karna bohat assan ho gai hai ab tradin karnay kay liay kisi jaga ki qaid nahe hai aur na he trader computer ka paband hai aaj kal meray paas aysa koi mobile nahe hai jis say main meta trade ko istamaal kar sakoon mager bohat jald he main mobile phone lay lon ga jis say forex trading ho sakay

Rehan
2013-06-13, 05:40 PM
Mobile pr main ny kbi tradin ni ki ha but mara future ma irada zror bn raha ha q k mobile pr trading krny k lye aisa mobile pas hona chahy js ma computer ki traha tmam feature majood hn ic traha mobile pr trading krna asan rahta ha.

Zee133
2013-06-15, 12:01 PM
No dear i do not trading with meta trader4 on my mobile, i use my pc to do trading with meta trader4 becouse i have no idea how to use meta traer4 on mobile.

rabiking02
2013-06-15, 12:18 PM
Yes, only because it usually has no place in front of the PC, and then you can use the phone normally deal with this activation is very good, but won't decide for sure mobile phone industry when just concentrate on personal computers and cell phones, change the game of course, PC and mobile phone operator.

veekybaba
2013-06-15, 04:02 PM
main na mobil pa trading nahi ki abahi takl but mara dost ka mobil pa ek bat trading ki thi but mujhe itna easy nahi laga mobil pa trade karna jitna p.c pa hota hai. our m,obil trading ka liuya zayda sa zayda expansive mobil ka hona zarori hai.

jaldi321
2013-06-15, 07:02 PM
yes we can use the mt4 in the mobile it is good option that trade can be continue any time even when we are in bus but at home or where we can use trade on PC then we should do the trade at PC

sidra habib
2013-06-15, 09:24 PM
han hum mob per b mt4 k sath kam ker sakty hain lekin mera nai khyal k ap k net work ka net itna seep me ata hai k ap wahan easily ker sakeen or is k liye mob ka costly b hona chahye ta k mob per kam kiya ja saky or han agr ap k pass achy mob k sath acha wifi connection b available hai to phir ap easily kam ker sakty hain

naija
2013-06-16, 02:34 AM
My mt4 accounts works on my android mobile platform perfectly. Though there are times i still get too many requotes, but the support of instaforex said it is because i use the 5digits quotes.

princeua
2013-06-16, 02:48 AM
I do not deal with the MetaTrader 4 platform from a mobile phone, but I deal with it from the computer because the work of the computer is comfortable and easy to work and speed up the work in the mobile and I prefer to work from the computer and mobile away from this is, I think.

hejust
2013-06-16, 02:56 AM
i have andriod phone and i have installed meta trader 4 on my mobile phone and i like this interface

but for me i never tried trade from my mobile phone but i have already platform installed

and its look like easy to use

jp64
2013-06-16, 02:26 PM
Maine abhi tak mobile pe trade nahi kiya hai kunki mere pass android phone nahi hai aur mai computer se trade karta hu wo best lagta hai.

irbaz.000005
2013-07-15, 10:08 PM
yes i am trading with MT4 platform for Forex trading but i use it on my PC. it is possible to trade on MT4 platform from mobile and we can use many mobiles for this. most commonly used and the best mobiles are android and windows phone.

chak43
2013-07-16, 06:20 PM
no dear main mt4 platform mobile pay use nhy karta houn. main trading kay liay pc ya laptop use karta houn. mobile phone ka display chota hota hay isliay main muj say mobile phone per forex trading platform operate nhy hota or mian big display per he trading ko prefer karta houn.

sweetkuri82
2013-07-16, 08:35 PM
dear mt4 is very good on line trading terminal and it is old version and mostly traders prefer to use this platform for online trading so it is very easy for me but dear i can not use mt4 on mobile phone but i use this only on my lap top because i feel difficulty to use this trading platform on mobile so i prefer to use this only on laptop or PC

naim10
2013-07-16, 08:37 PM
Well, don, t use forex mobile phone T Mobile because I think outsourcing is simple, there's plenty of time to devote to the motives for the currency used for the currency team

haafiz
2013-07-16, 09:11 PM
forex trading ko main abhi computer main he kar raha hun. forex trading main metatrader 4 ko mobile main use ka mujhy to abhi pata nahi hai q k main nay abhi mobile main metatrader 4 ko use kar ky nahio dekha hai. shaid ky ziyada comfertable ho.

ziage
2013-07-16, 09:55 PM
ma ap ki iss post ka jwab to zeror hi dena chao ga ku ke iss post ko mery liye aur ma ne iss ko like kiya ha iss liye ma to yehi khna chaho ga ke iss post pr ke ma to apny computer per hi trade kerta ho na ke mobile pr.aur ma mt4 pr bi ni krta ho.

ali.khan
2013-07-17, 09:23 AM
Jee hai bilkul hai ne apne mobile per metatrader4 install kar rakha hai aur main is ko apne mobile per use karta ho mt4 mobile use ke liye bhot easy hai.

fulltry
2013-07-17, 02:05 PM
may forex trading k buisness may work karna easy hota hy agar ap forex trading may mt4 platform use karna mobile easy hota hy jis say ap forex tradinig may every time work kar sakta ho or achi earning kar sakta ho

fauzan
2013-07-17, 08:06 PM
merely no my business is novice within fx along by having business is with all the meta dealer four since within mt4 i will merely utilize the signs together with merely see the marketplace activity however a few my very own pals are applying your mobile for investing and possibly even they will are uncomfortable as review so as to actually mt4.

fairy7690
2013-07-17, 11:42 PM
Waise tu main forex trading k liye Mt4 platform use krta hon laiken main Mt4 platform apne PC per use krta hon. Hum Mt4 platform apne mobile per bhi use kr sakte hain forex trading k liye or is k liye mere khayal main android ya windows phone best hai.

shahzad51
2013-07-18, 07:56 AM
Forex is a world wide business in this business you have many options to trade you can trade on your mobile also. I cant do trade on mobile because i have laptop and i work on them i have no experience to trade on mobile but trade on mobile is possible but in my point of computer is best for using trade.

mst.nepa@
2013-07-18, 12:42 PM
Without a doubt, simply because can't always remain while you're watching computer system, and so will use cellphone always concerned about the actual dynamic is incredibly good, but I will not necessarily elect to industry with a cellphone, My spouse and i give attention to modifications inside the cellphone deals with a computer system, simply because cellphone investing devoid of computer system handy.

Zee121
2013-07-18, 10:08 PM
i think we can do trading with mt4 on our mobile but it is so difficult fo do trading on mobile than any pc or laptops because in my view pc and laptops is so best to trade in Forex trading business.

@missodekanmi
2013-08-05, 12:59 AM
Yes I find it particularly perfect fo me because I'm always on the go and I am not urethe system to be carrying around would be good enough for my posture. The computer
C is kinda heavy and wouldn't be appropriate for one's postur on d long run. But the mobile is go useful

ahmedtito
2013-08-05, 01:06 AM
You may purchase in order to sell in order to buy without selling ownership
To Aeogod any restrictions on this subject Holy ياأخي in trouble Malk

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Hello my good brotheryes we are trading on mt 4 platform on mobile phone set,if your internet speed is high so you work on mobile easily,others wise you,r work speed are slow, and you are not work easily,mt 4 platform is good job on mobile., and best wishes for all success, God willing

brimoel
2013-08-05, 04:47 AM
Hello my friend
Frankly I do not traded on the phone, but I know several people are trading on smartphones such as the iPhone and this is a wonderful thing that saves time and you can see from anywhere without having to stay at home with the computer,

qaiserali
2013-08-05, 03:45 PM
are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

hello guys?
so much there?

shahid1477
2013-08-05, 05:56 PM
main mobile pay trading nai karta.main trading kay liey laptop use karta hun.main meta trader 4 he use karta hun.ye trading kay liey boohat acha software hai.

mp5
2013-08-05, 08:46 PM
main apni trading computer per he kerta hon mujhe computer per forex trading kerna bohat pasand hay aur yahan sey market kay trend ka sahi pata bhe chal jata hay aur market bhe theak sey samajh a jati hay mobile main forex ko samjhna thora sa mushkil hay

zeeshanahmed
2013-08-05, 09:06 PM
generally use my laptop and desktop for trading, but for times like traveling or doing some other work along with trading it is really helpful to keep eye on the trades with mobile trading mt4 software.

ABUZAR
2013-08-06, 08:54 AM
Simply no my business is novice inside fx along with my business is with all the Meta dealer four since inside MT4 i can simply utilize the
signs along with simply see the marketplace activity but some my own pals are applying your mobile for investing and maybe they are uncomfortable Yes, because can not e'er sit in fore of the computer, so can use moving sound e'er obsessed almost the impulsive is rattling neat,
but I faculty not prefer to interchange on a perambulating phone, I engrossment on changes in the airborne sound transactions on a machine

Ali 123
2013-08-06, 10:44 AM
main mt4 use tu karta hon per computer per karta hon kun kay maray pass koi acah mobile nai hai jis per mt4 use kar sakon . main computer
per use karta hon aur aj tak koi tention nai howi maray khiyal main mt4 ko computer per hi use kiya i think mt4 terminal works on PC
not phone .there some other platform for mobile .we can check the website for this .yes trading with mobile is not so easy and flexible

saime121
2013-08-06, 11:12 AM
Dear i can't use the mobile to use the metatrader 4 to do trading on Forex trading business because i do trading on my PC and i think on PC we can do trading easily than on a mobile.

aiza
2013-08-06, 02:59 PM
computer pa hi mein mt4 use krti ho mobile pa bhot mangha pary ga our net ki speed b itni taiz nai hoti iiss k lia bhot expensive mobile b chahya itna expensive mobile mera pass nhi ha is lia computer hi best ha mera lia

arga aditya
2013-08-06, 03:03 PM
hello guys?
so much there?

I never do it,
cuman for me it was not as comfortable as if I was doing on the computer, because I'm the type of traders who use technical analysis, like wearing fibo and trend line, on the phone if we can not use it.

beamsteam
2013-08-07, 10:58 AM
G bilkul meta4 software ko hum mobile phone main use kr skte hain is main taqreban asni hi he itna bara pc ya laptop utnhe se behter he k ak chota sa mobile phone use kr k trading k through earning hasil ki ja skte tu ye asan he.

sm2019
2013-08-08, 12:04 AM
Yes it is possible we need a latest and having good ram processor mobile phone.

hussain837
2013-08-08, 12:13 AM
you need t know about thigsn that will kee tings thgns that at il move on for tiigsn thtngs that ll mvoe on for ti also about time . so tings that will know baout time for time for tings that willget to know about tim for it also.

perfectonline
2013-08-08, 02:42 AM
mobile phone par trading ho to jaty hy lekun iss par zara mushkil hoty hy kiun k iss ki screeen aik to chotty hoty hy jis ki waja sy sary cheeaen nazar ana zara mushkil hotaa hy aor iss par app ko sab kush sahi tarah sy nazar nahin aye ga jis ki waja sy zara muskil hota hy jab k computer par screen bary hony ki waja sy app ko sab kush ashi tarah sy nazar a raha hota hy aor mobile par speed ka bi issue rahtaa hy.

beamsteam02
2013-08-08, 05:16 PM
g han hum hum trading mobil pay b kar sakhty ha forex mian trading k lia hmry pass mobile b acha hona chaye tb ja k hum kamyab ho gay forex aik boht he acha online business ha jis say hum ko achi earning hoti a

kalulu
2013-08-10, 09:43 PM
There soo many way that you can do the tradeing that you want on the move there are some things that like tradeing with either a tablet or the mobile version of tradeing platforms

Endeye
2013-08-17, 05:34 PM
I always use the computer for trading and trading had never used a mobile phone, because on a mobile phone can't install MT4 indicators as in the computer. Thus, for trading on a mobile phone using only the standard default MT4 indicators. Whereas MT4 indicators from outside could not be installed. if i use mobile it just for check price in market.

okeyy
2013-08-17, 05:40 PM
Ya it is possible .we can trade with mobile phone.i am new in this business and i use computer for trading.i use meta trader 4 for trading.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2013-08-17, 10:18 PM
dear main new hon forex main to mujhy itna pata nai hai k mobile par forex karna acha hai ya nai q k mble par khrcha bahut huta hai is liye main mble afford nai kar skta hon aur main pc say trde karta hon dear

faikafx
2013-08-18, 06:55 PM
main abi tak mobil per trade nahi ki hain main abi sirf apne pc per trade karti ho aur mere pass abi trade wala mobil nahi hain trade karne ka laye koi acha moobil ho gaya to he trade ho sakti hain

humayoonkhatri
2013-08-19, 02:31 AM
Yes, I'm trading and but as a practice. But I'm not understanding on mt4.According to my point of view modile trading is not reliable compared to desktop trading.

erwinFX
2013-08-19, 06:25 AM
what the different MT4 with other? and what do you think MT4 easier than other... sorry i'm newbie in trade forex, so iwant ask to my senior member in here. thankyou

nipuna
2013-08-19, 06:35 AM
i test it my android phone htc inspire 4g it's work better for me.but i do not like trade in my mobile phone.i can not trade in 4.3 ince screen.if you wont to do forex in mobile devices you can try in Tablet or big screen devices.try you own risk

Samar-Alee
2013-08-19, 06:38 AM
iam trading with instaforex trading platform its best for me i dont like other program and its bes for me i think me dusre istmaal nhi karna chaonga q k jab se forex istmaal ki he jab se me issi pe hi kam kar raha hun

nadeem123
2013-08-19, 07:44 AM
Dear i can't use my mobile to do trading on meta trader4 on Forex trading business because i don't need to use my mobile for trading because i have my laptop and i am so satisfied my laptop with reliable trading dear.

sobiaabc
2013-08-19, 04:55 PM
g nahe main trade mobile pe nahe karte balke trade karne k lye computer use karti hon lakin trading soft ware meta trader 4 he use kar rahe hon q k meta trade 4 best trading soft ware hai jiss ko ham assani se smajh sakte hain or trading business kar sakte hain .

hosnim
2013-08-19, 11:30 PM
I had the chance to see a friend trading by a windows mobile.the only problem that he was not able to use indicators and strategy.i think that the best way for trading is to in front of a big wide screen

razia86
2013-08-21, 02:06 PM
no,never my business is novice with foreign exchange market as well as my business is using the Metatrader four mainly because with MT4 i am able to easily utilize signs as well as easily check out this market motion however, many the good friends are using the cell phone with regard to exchanging and they're definitely not comfortable while assess for you to MT4.......its my opinion....

colonyhsp
2013-08-22, 12:21 PM
g ahn hum forex trading mobil pay b kar sakhty ha forex mian ap trading jis marzi pay kkar sakhty ha q k ya ai pnline job ha mt4 aik acha software ha es say hum ko trading b achi hoti ha forex main hum jitna zayda work karty ha hum ko profit b utna he milta ha

don3
2013-08-22, 03:59 PM
yes i am using meta trader 4 on my android phone aur ye bhot hi helpfull hai jis ki madad sa ma kabhi bhi trade ker sakta hu aur apni lagai trade ki position check ker sakta hu .

hosnim
2013-08-23, 05:51 PM
actually am trading in my computer;and i think it is better tthan trading by mobile;personally i think that mobile trading is the best adapted for trading and the meta trader 4 terminal is the best way for trading and nothing can be compared to it;i like the mt4 trading

forexfx
2013-08-23, 09:18 PM
nahi main na abi tak mobil main mt4 ko use nahi kayea hain mere pass koi itna acha mobil nahi hain jis main trade kar sako mera pass abi mobil koi achi company ka nahi hain is laye main na abi is ko use nahi kayea hain

wasi306@yahoo.com
2013-08-24, 12:30 AM
yes i am using meta trader for samsung glaxy s2 phone. we can trade on our mobile phones easily. aur bht he good process hy / is ko use krnay ka ap mobile pay bhe try kran.

saifir1
2013-08-24, 12:32 AM
I am not trading through the mobile phone. I wish I can get a mobile phone from some where else. But I don't have any money to buy a mobile phone which I can use for the purpose of the trading. The mobile phones are very convenient within the trading business. you can trade from anywhere around the world.

kaderi
2013-08-24, 12:49 AM
I think Mobile phone pa ho to sakti ha trade wo phir mobile bohat costly ho ga ya phir i phone pa ho sakti ha mara khail ma to mobile pa. the good business.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Are you a trading through the mobile phone. I wish I can get a mobile phone from some where else. But I don't have any money to buy a mobile phone which I can use for the purpose of the trading. The mobile phones are very convenient within the trading business. you can trade from anywhere around the world. business.

wasi306@yahoo.com
2013-08-24, 03:28 PM
Mobile pay trading ho skti hay magar sahi wazay aur best andaz main nai hoti is liay laptop ya pc pay bahut asan aur easily working hay is main koi shak nai its good work for all the peoples .......,.

ding
2013-08-24, 03:50 PM
mai nay abi apni trading mai mobile ko use nahe kia merey pas itna acha cell abi nahe hai jis main meta trade 4 ka software instaal kar k main apni trading ko jari rakh sakon forex mai din ba din new technology k baed trading krna bohat asaan ho raha hai

waqasmanzor
2014-08-12, 03:41 PM
nahi main na abi tak meta trder 4 ko mobil main used kar ka nahi dekha hain kyon ka mere pass abi koi itna acha mobil nahi hain jis main meta trder 4 ko used kar sako meta trader 4 ache company ka mobil main he chalta hain mere dost ka pass acha mobil hain wo us main used karta hain

2014-08-12, 03:44 PM
yes im using meta trader for Android 2.3 phone and it is relatively ok but not the best. i started using it because in my area electrity to power a laptop. I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient.

fxtrader123
2016-04-26, 03:04 AM
sometimes i trade with mt4 platform using my mobile fone and that there are lot of benefits of trading through mobile and one of the most important benefit is that it's provide us with great portability and we can use it really well.

Fatehpuri
2016-05-25, 09:28 PM
Dear pheli baat main ne aj tak kabi b mobile pe trading ni ki aur na hi mere pass aisa mobile ha jis se main trading kar sako main simple computer pe trading karta ho jis se mujhe samjhe me asaani ha aur baqi computer pe hi instaal kiya howa ha q k agar humein pc se achi samjh a jay gi to phr mobile pe koi mushkal ni hogi.

milesfx
2016-08-12, 11:20 PM
yes, i use mobile phone Mt4 this is because i travel a lot and i can't stay on my computer the whole day. when am doing outdoor activities like when am in with family and friends i use my phone to monitor my trades.

wassa99
2016-10-15, 09:48 PM
Hello my friend there soo many brokers that i have heard tht have there own mobile tradeing platform but there is always one thing that i have come to notice is that all mobile platform there are is the way that when you make an order it si not executed there and then.

buttar
2019-03-13, 10:51 PM
Yes, because can not always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient

buttar
2019-03-19, 10:19 AM
Mobile phone pa ho to sakti ha trade wo phir mobile bohat costly ho ga ya phir i phone pa ho sakti ha mara khail ma to mobile pa

shahid1990
2019-03-19, 10:30 AM
hello guys?
so much there?

no i am not using mt4 platform for trading. i am only using instaforex for trading and i am satisfied with it. i have seen that mt4 is also good platform and we can install it also in our mobile phone but so far i am not interested in it. may be in future i will download it and start trading on it.

Deepthinker
2020-02-07, 01:37 PM

bonus12
2020-06-02, 02:25 PM
yeah I am trading with my mobile phone
but

mostly I using my mobile phone only to check the market
mobile phone (android) not support any EA or robot
and its have limited indicators

So you better use your PC

Hamza aziz
2020-08-15, 01:36 AM
Yeah I'm trading with my mobile on mt4 platform. It's convenient to use mt4 platform on mobile as you don't have to take laptop with you all the time. You can trade with mobile at any time and at any place.

harshsagi
2020-09-09, 02:44 PM
yes i am trading on my phone the whole time..i eay and compatilbe to use as we caanot take laptops to any place by the use of phone we can easily trades to the system.Its easy to instal in any phone and easy to use

asdfgh
2020-10-03, 02:48 PM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Intizar
2020-10-07, 08:27 PM
Yeah I'm trading with my mobile on mt4 platform. It's convenient to use mt4 platform on mobile as you don't have to take laptop with you all the time.

jindon
2020-10-24, 09:05 AM
आंकड़े बताते हैं कि ज्यादातर नए व्यापारी अपनी पहली असफलता को मिटाने में विफल रहते हैं जो अक्सर उन्हें जारी रखने से हतोत्साहित करते हैं। समय पर, विफलता का अनुपात कम हो जाता है, लेकिन कई लोगों के लिए यह बहुत देर हो चुकी है। फॉरेक्स के अवलोकन के आधार पर, उन्होंने लगातार नुकसान के बाद छोड़ दिया, यह निश्चित रूप से उनके लिए नहीं है। फिर भी सभी अलग-अलग हैं यदि आपने हमारे संपादकीय कर्मचारियों से कुछ सुझाव पढ़े हैं, तो यह समझने के लिए कि नए व्यापारी पैसे कैसे खोते हैं।
1. अनुभव की कमी
2. लाभ की अवास्तविक अपेक्षाएँ
3. एक वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग योजना की अनुपस्थिति
4. अनुशासन की कमी
5. आदेशों का प्रबंधन करने में असमर्थता
6. अत्यधिक लाभ
7. बहुत सारे पद खोलना
8. हारने की स्थिति को बहुत लंबा रखें
9. ट्रेडिंग पर स्प्रेड के प्रभाव को अनदेखा करें
10. जीतने के बारे में सोचें और धन प्रबंधन की रणनीति बनाना भूल जाएं

alkatiri
2020-10-24, 11:23 AM
यदि आप अनुमान लगाते हैं कि आप सिर्फ उम्मीद कर रहे हैं और अनुमान लगा रहे हैं और यह आपको मुद्रा व्यापार या व्यापार-जीवन की पुष्टि में नहीं मिलेगा और परिवर्तन की वास्तविकता और अनुमान नहीं लगाएगा, तो फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग की रणनीति जटिल है, यह उतना ही सरल नहीं है, जितना आसान नियम क्योंकि यह कई तत्वों को तोड़ने के लिए किया गया है। बस इतना ही। और शुरुआती लोग बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करते हैं, क्योंकि उन्हें अभी भी बहुत ज्ञान नहीं है। उनके पास अभी भी कोई अनुभव नहीं है, उन्हें लगता है कि यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा है, लेकिन वास्तव में यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा नहीं है। वे बहुत व्यापार करते हैं, लेकिन दुर्भाग्य से, वे समाचार के बारे में नहीं जानते हैं, और समाचार उन्हें मार्जिन कॉल प्राप्त करता है

ismar
2020-10-24, 05:37 PM
अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

fadhiya
2020-10-25, 07:59 AM
शुरुआती मामले में वे अन्य उपयोगकर्ताओं की तुलना में अधिक गलतियां कर सकते हैं, इसलिए उन्हें ध्यान के साथ अपने कौशल को समृद्ध करना होगा। किन तरीकों से वे अपनी गलतियों को ठीक कर सकते हैं और अधिक लाभ उत्पन्न कर सकते हैं! और शुरुआती व्यापारी आमतौर पर अपने व्यापार में बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करेंगे, कई गलतियाँ जैसे कोई अनुशासन, लालची और कई महान उपयोग जो वे हमेशा करते हैं। शुरुआती लोगों को गलतियों से बचना चाहिए यदि आप विदेशी मुद्रा में जीवित रहना चाहते हैं, लेकिन निश्चित रूप से शुरुआती लोगों के लिए समय लगता है कि वे गलतियों को दोहराएं नहीं

yuyul
2020-10-25, 12:23 PM
नौसिखिया व्यापारी के रूप में सबसे पहले कुछ चीजों को समझना चाहिए:

(1) शेयर बाजार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों से अलग हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत विशाल है और विदेशी मुद्रा के प्रति एक अलग दृष्टिकोण रखने की आवश्यकता है। हम विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों को शेयर बाजारों के साथ नहीं मिला सकते हैं।

(२) जब कोई व्यापारी अपनी गलतियों के कारण विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों में पैसा खोता है तो उन्हें इसे एक सीखने की अवस्था के रूप में लेना चाहिए और अपनी गलतियों पर काम करने और अपने नुकसान से सीखने और उन्हें दोहराने की कोशिश नहीं करनी चाहिए।

(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

jindon
2020-10-28, 08:18 AM
आंकड़े बताते हैं कि ज्यादातर नए व्यापारी अपनी पहली असफलता को मिटाने में विफल रहते हैं जो अक्सर उन्हें जारी रखने से हतोत्साहित करते हैं। समय पर, विफलता का अनुपात कम हो जाता है, लेकिन कई लोगों के लिए यह बहुत देर हो चुकी है। फॉरेक्स के अवलोकन के आधार पर, उन्होंने लगातार नुकसान के बाद छोड़ दिया, यह निश्चित रूप से उनके लिए नहीं है। फिर भी सभी अलग-अलग हैं यदि आपने हमारे संपादकीय कर्मचारियों से कुछ सुझाव पढ़े हैं, तो यह समझने के लिए कि नए व्यापारी पैसे कैसे खोते हैं।
1. अनुभव की कमी
4. अनुशासन की कमी
6. अत्यधिक लाभ
7. बहुत सारे पद खोलना

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

dandin
2020-10-28, 06:00 PM
यदि आप अनुमान लगाते हैं कि आप सिर्फ उम्मीद कर रहे हैं और अनुमान लगा रहे हैं और यह आपको मुद्रा व्यापार या व्यापार-जीवन की पुष्टि में नहीं मिलेगा और परिवर्तन की वास्तविकता और अनुमान नहीं लगाएगा, तो फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग की रणनीति जटिल है, यह उतना ही सरल नहीं है, जितना आसान नियम क्योंकि यह कई तत्वों को तोड़ने के लिए किया गया है। बस इतना ही। और शुरुआती लोग बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करते हैं, क्योंकि उन्हें अभी भी बहुत ज्ञान नहीं है। उनके पास अभी भी कोई अनुभव नहीं है, उन्हें लगता है कि यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा है, लेकिन वास्तव में यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा नहीं है। वे बहुत व्यापार करते हैं, लेकिन दुर्भाग्य से, वे समाचार के बारे में नहीं जानते हैं, और समाचार उन्हें मार्जिन कॉल प्राप्त करता है

मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

m148
2020-10-29, 06:43 AM
1.5 साल से व्यापार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं। लेकिन जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग चीजों में लागू करता हूं तो यह भिन्न होता है। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। रोज कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है
और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सब आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।
वास्तविक दुनिया का व्यापार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह अनुभव की मांग करता है जो समय के साथ आता है।

शुरुआती मामले में वे अन्य उपयोगकर्ताओं की तुलना में अधिक गलतियां कर सकते हैं, इसलिए उन्हें ध्यान के साथ अपने कौशल को समृद्ध करना होगा। किन तरीकों से वे अपनी गलतियों को ठीक कर सकते हैं और अधिक लाभ उत्पन्न कर सकते हैं! और शुरुआती व्यापारी आमतौर पर अपने व्यापार में बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करेंगे, कई गलतियाँ जैसे कोई अनुशासन, लालची और कई महान उपयोग जो वे हमेशा करते हैं। शुरुआती लोगों को गलतियों से बचना चाहिए यदि आप विदेशी मुद्रा में जीवित रहना चाहते हैं, लेकिन निश्चित रूप से शुरुआती लोगों के लिए समय लगता है कि वे गलतियों को दोहराएं नहीं

piton
2020-10-29, 12:05 PM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

dandin
2020-10-30, 12:23 PM

मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

dandin
2020-10-30, 03:35 PM

fadhiya
2020-10-31, 08:45 AM

कई उपयोगकर्ता बार-बार एक बड़ी गलती करते हैं, यही कारण है कि इस बाजार में उन्हें नुकसान होता है, हमें अपने पैसे को अच्छी तरह से प्रबंधित करने की आवश्यकता होती है और साथ ही हमें ट्रेंडिंग मार्केट में काम करने की आवश्यकता होती है बिना व्यापार के हम नुकसान उठा सकते हैं, इसलिए हम कोशिश नहीं कर रहे हैं लोभ के माध्यम से यहाँ धन प्राप्त करो। और सरल सत्य यह है कि आप एक साथ दो नावों की सवारी नहीं कर सकते हैं, अगर आप कुछ ही समय में बड़े मुनाफे की उम्मीद करते हैं, तो नुकसान के जोखिम से बचने का कोई तरीका नहीं है, बिना विश्लेषण किए या इनाम के जोखिम के जोखिम की गणना किए बिना आँख बंद करके व्यापार करें और आप नहीं कर सकते लंबी अवधि के लिए इस शैली में ट्रेडिंग जीवित रहें, बुद्धिमान व्यापारी हमेशा केवल वैध की अपेक्षा करते हैं - सही जोखिम प्रबंधन लागू करते हैं।

ismar
2020-10-31, 07:51 PM

मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

piton
2020-11-01, 05:28 AM

dandin
2020-11-01, 11:33 AM

kantu
2020-11-01, 04:12 PM
कई उपयोगकर्ता बार-बार एक बड़ी गलती करते हैं, यही कारण है कि इस बाजार में उन्हें नुकसान होता है, हमें अपने पैसे को अच्छी तरह से प्रबंधित करने की आवश्यकता होती है और साथ ही हमें ट्रेंडिंग मार्केट में काम करने की आवश्यकता होती है बिना व्यापार के हम नुकसान उठा सकते हैं, इसलिए हम कोशिश नहीं कर रहे हैं लोभ के माध्यम से यहाँ धन प्राप्त करो। और सरल सत्य यह है कि आप एक साथ दो नावों की सवारी नहीं कर सकते हैं, अगर आप कुछ ही समय में बड़े मुनाफे की उम्मीद करते हैं, तो नुकसान के जोखिम से बचने का कोई तरीका नहीं है, बिना विश्लेषण किए या इनाम के जोखिम के जोखिम की गणना किए बिना आँख बंद करके व्यापार करें और आप नहीं कर सकते लंबी अवधि के लिए इस शैली में ट्रेडिंग जीवित रहें, बुद्धिमान व्यापारी हमेशा केवल वैध की अपेक्षा करते हैं - सही जोखिम प्रबंधन लागू करते हैं।

fadhiya
2020-11-02, 05:29 AM

yuyul
2020-11-02, 12:44 PM

(1) शेयर बाजार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों से अलग हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत विशाल है और विदेशी मुद्रा के प्रति एक अलग दृष्टिकोण रखने की आवश्यकता है। हम विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों को शेयर बाजारों के साथ नहीं मिला सकते हैं।

(२) जब कोई व्यापारी अपनी गलतियों के कारण विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों में पैसा खोता है तो उन्हें इसे एक सीखने की अवस्था के रूप में लेना चाहिए और अपनी गलतियों पर काम करने और अपने नुकसान से सीखने और उन्हें दोहराने की कोशिश नहीं करनी चाहिए।

(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

mdumarali
2020-11-02, 01:46 PM
I same time trade with mt4 mobile version because that time I am traveling or busying or doing some other work that way I am not able to take trade on my computer so I trade with mt4 in mobile. Its very conveyances to take trade with mobile. I am very use to its because its very helpful to take trade from anywhere.

julai
2020-11-05, 03:48 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा ऑनलाइन व्यापार है और आप विदेशी मुद्रा से सब कुछ खरीद सकते हैं क्योंकि विदेशी मुद्रा एक व्यापारिक स्थान नहीं है यह आपको कुछ भी खरीदने का अवसर देता है और यदि आपको कुछ भी चाहिए तो आप इसे विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप से खरीद सकते हैं जो एक अच्छा ऐप है और यदि विदेशी मुद्रा आपको देता है इसे प्राप्त करने का एक अवसर तब आपको इसे प्राप्त करना चाहिए क्योंकि यह आपके लिए अच्छा होना चाहिए
विदेशी मुद्रा में, आप ऑनलाइन कुछ भी कर सकते हैं जो आपको लाभान्वित करेगा। यदि आप कुछ भी खरीदना चाहते हैं, तो आप विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप में कुछ भी खरीद सकते हैं और यदि आप निवेश करना चाहते हैं, तो आप कर सकते हैं। जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं और जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं, उतना अधिक आप लाभ कमा सकते हैं।

jindon
2020-11-05, 04:25 PM
1. अनुभव की कमी
4. अनुशासन की कमी
6. अत्यधिक लाभ
7. बहुत सारे पद खोलना

julai
2020-11-11, 05:06 AM
विदेशी मुद्रा ऑनलाइन व्यापार है और आप विदेशी मुद्रा से सब कुछ खरीद सकते हैं क्योंकि विदेशी मुद्रा एक व्यापारिक स्थान नहीं है यह आपको कुछ भी खरीदने का अवसर देता है और यदि आपको कुछ भी चाहिए तो आप इसे विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप से खरीद सकते हैं जो एक अच्छा ऐप है और यदि विदेशी मुद्रा आपको देता है इसे प्राप्त करने का एक अवसर तब आपको इसे प्राप्त करना चाहिए क्योंकि यह आपके लिए अच्छा होना चाहिए
विदेशी मुद्रा में, आप ऑनलाइन कुछ भी कर सकते हैं जो आपको लाभान्वित करेगा। यदि आप कुछ भी खरीदना चाहते हैं, तो आप विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप में कुछ भी खरीद सकते हैं और यदि आप निवेश करना चाहते हैं, तो आप कर सकते हैं। जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं और जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं, उतना अधिक आप लाभ कमा सकते हैं।

jindon
2020-11-11, 05:11 PM
1. अनुभव की कमी
4. अनुशासन की कमी
6. हारने की स्थिति को बहुत लंबा रखें
7. ट्रेडिंग पर स्प्रेड के प्रभाव को अनदेखा करें
8. जीतने के बारे में सोचें और धन प्रबंधन की रणनीति बनाना भूल जाएं

irmafuad
2020-11-12, 05:52 AM

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

m148
2020-11-12, 11:13 AM
1.5 साल से व्यापार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं। लेकिन जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग चीजों में लागू करता हूं तो यह भिन्न होता है। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। रोज कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है
और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सब आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।
वास्तविक दुनिया का व्यापार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह अनुभव की मांग करता है जो समय के साथ आता है।

ज्यादातर व्यापारियों का कहना है कि विदेशी मुद्रा जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय है, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह जोखिम भरा नहीं है, यह कुल मिलाकर यू पर निर्भर करता है कि आप कैसे व्यापार करते हैं और मैं इसके लिए कमाऊ व्यवसाय करता हूं और इससे होने वाली कमाई विश्वसनीय और घर का व्यवसाय है

ismar
2020-11-12, 04:22 PM

alkatiri
2020-11-13, 04:24 AM

piton
2020-11-13, 08:34 AM

dandin
2020-11-13, 12:05 PM

kantu
2020-11-13, 04:18 PM

fadhiya
2020-11-14, 06:30 AM

kantu
2020-11-14, 06:37 AM

yuyul
2020-11-14, 08:54 AM

Merabnoor123
2020-11-29, 08:24 PM

Fatima12
2021-06-03, 03:10 PM
Ji bilkul aj kal android mobile pr trading ki ja sakti ha aur koi problem/issue face ni karna padta, es pr hum easily application download kar sakte hai, aur fir trading start kar sakte hai, yahi difference ha ke laptop/pc pr hum indicator install kar sakte hai aur fir un ka use kar sakte hai,magr hum mobile pr indicator install ni kar sakte, ju mt4 me hai wahi use kr sakte hai.

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-12, 11:25 PM
हां
क्योंकि हमेशा कंप्यूटर के सामने नहीं बैठ सकते हैं, इसलिए मोबाइल फोन का उपयोग हमेशा गतिशील के बारे में चिंतित होना बहुत अच्छा है, लेकिन मैं मोबाइल फोन पर व्यापार नहीं करना चुनूंगा, मैं कंप्यूटर पर मोबाइल फोन लेनदेन में बदलाव पर ध्यान केंद्रित करता हूं