PDA

View Full Version : which platform are you using

Pages : [1] 2

chaieb831
2013-03-11, 06:02 AM
now it already many platforms are popping up in yhe world of forex there is mt4 mt5
i want toknow what platform use and please give a reason

ghulam88
2013-03-11, 09:54 PM
Mt4 plate fourm bohat best ha mara khail ma to kio ka is sa ak to trade easly ho jati ha dosri error nai aty jis sa hamy koi tension ka samna karny
pary so is lea ma mt4 plate fourm use kart ho aur mostly trader be yahee use karty ha.

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-12, 12:22 AM
mt4 bht zbrdst platform ha trading k lia dosry ic ma bht sy msly pada nhi hoty jasa k hanging ka missing ka errors ka ici lia mt4 bht best platform ha trading k lia or ma mt4 hi use krta hun jiss sy trading bht aalaa or faidy mand ho jati ha

shoaib515
2013-03-13, 09:36 AM
pehly men mt4 use karta tha lekin ab men mt5 use kar rha hn kiunke yeh latest software hy .

shanu
2013-03-15, 09:41 PM
I am using Meta Trader 4 because its simple in use and easy to understand Meta Trader 4 is also easy to modify It running very smooth

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-16, 01:02 AM
ma mt4 yani matatrader4 use krta hun is ka use bohat aasan ha or ic ki madad sy bohat c mushkil trading b aasan lgti ha ic k bohat sy banifits hanjis ki mdad sy hum bohat c earning kr skty han

jewel1
2013-03-16, 01:03 AM
now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of Forex there is mt4 mt5
i want to know what platform use and please give a reason
pehly men mt4 use karta tha lekin ab men mt5 use kar rha hn kiunke yeh latest software hy .
Tanks................

vizioit
2013-03-16, 11:05 AM
I am using mt4 platform for forex trading because it is a good online trading broker , it is easy in use and mostly traders like trade with this broker and it support to all kind of indicators and templates for trade. it is a good online source of income for every one. It is old version of mt5 but i think it is better than mt5.

tayia157
2013-03-16, 11:30 AM
There are so many trading platform in the forex market every type of platform have its own chartstics, but i am using metatrader4 of instaforex company this broker can give us many facilities to operate the acocunt and mony account types offer, its demo account is very useful for new comar.

shahid1
2013-03-16, 03:30 PM
Various traders are using the various platform there are many platform for trading. There are many platform in the Forex market which has its own charts tics, I also like other trader use the metatrader4 of Instaforex Broker. This broker has provided many facilities to their users.

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-16, 06:34 PM
mt4 yani matatrader 4 bohat hi aalaa trader ha ic ka use b bohat aasan ha or bohat hi aasani sy ic k bary ma jan skty han ic lia ma to mt4 use krta hun trading k kam ma apko usi chezz pa cnstrat krna chahia jiss k bary ma apko sb sy zyada information ho r mjhy mt4 k bary ma bohat c information ha ic lia mary khyal ma mt4 is the best

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-16, 06:38 PM
There are many plate Forms in Forex trading. But I use MT5 . MT5 is latest plate form for us. MT5 bht acha plateform ha . is sy hum bht achi money earn kr skty ahin. Thanks

new93
2013-03-16, 11:24 PM
I am using instaforex which is MT4 based.
I use it because it is simple and lucid . Installing indicators is easy . It never crashes and also consumes less bandwidth .It provides Hassle free environment .

rubel123
2013-03-16, 11:25 PM
which platform are you using

now it already many platforms are popping up in ye world of Forex there is mt4 mt5
i want to-know what platform use and please give a reason

How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies

How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies

Finding the right Forex trading stratagies can mean instant success trading currencies. While the best strategies are generally hard to find, there are steps you can take to make finding this techniques much more simple. Following these steps will help you search for the strategy of your dreams, one that will truly work.

1.) Search Forex Forums & Blogs

The first step is to search Forex forums, blogs & other free sources of information for the best trading strategies available. Many expert traders frequent Forex forums to share their techniques and learn new ways to trade successfully. Using the information provided by these seasoned traders can be an information goldmine for an Forex trader.

2.) Review the Strategy

Once you've search for and chosen the strategy you would like to work with, it's important to look for independent, unbiased reviews in order to see if this strategy is really worth trying. If the reviews are good, move on to the next step, if the strategy has poor reviews, revert back to step one & start your search again.

3.) Test the Strategy

Now that you've chosen a Forex trading strategy, it's time to test it in a real time trading situation. Utilize a demo or micro account in order to try the technique, this way you can try it and there's no chance of losing any significant deposit.

Once you've followed these three steps, you can use your new trading strategy in a real account. A proven trading strategy will help you maximize profits & minimize the chance of loss.

salman shafqat
2013-03-18, 08:36 PM
i am habitual to use MT4 because it is fluent to me and do not create disturbance.The main reason is to use mt4 is its understandable style which is easy to use for every one.Thats why i use mt4 and i feel comfortable while using it.

freepeng
2013-03-18, 08:56 PM
I use MT4 MT4 platform because it is very flexible and easy to use, especially for beginners, and many traders use MT4 so many places to learn about MT4, MT5 while rarely used by traders, perhaps because it is relatively new and not many brokers who issued the platform MT5, although its more complete than in MT4 but I am more comfortable use MT4 of the MT5

kukibhai
2013-03-18, 10:21 PM
main tu mt4 use karta hon aur aj tak mt4 se mujay koi tention nai hoi . kun kay mt5 new hai is ley main ney abi tak esay use nai kiya . aur buaht saray senior bee mt4 ko hi acha samjy hain is ley main tu kahon ga kay ap bee mt4 ko choose karien.

naija
2013-03-19, 03:31 AM
I consider the mt4 platform as the most simple to understand and best platform for trading. So i stick with using the platform, despite all other inventions made, mt4 still remains the best for my trading.

yasiraziz
2013-03-20, 07:17 PM
Meta trade 4 best platform hai ak to is main trade easily ho jati hai ye bar bar disconnect nhi hota hai aur is main koi error nhi aata hai jis ki vja s ye best platform hai

nayan12
2013-03-20, 07:50 PM
I am using instaforex for trading. Its a very good platform for trading. Its the no. 1 broker in Asia. It does not have extra charge for deposit and withdraw money. We can make bonus money by posting in Indian forum.

Rafiq1
2013-03-22, 04:34 PM
I am using Insta Forex platform for trading in the demo account. I listen this is very good broker and has provided many platform like other. This platform is also useful for share the views and express the difficulties faced by the trader.

Shoukat1
2013-03-23, 05:03 PM
Log mukhtalif meta trader plateforum use kar rhy . Jo ziada use ho rhy hen un men mt4 aur mt5 shamil hen .men is waqt metatrader 4 use kar rha hun .

irshad
2013-03-23, 05:14 PM
Use several ways to make money online. The fourth and less obvious thing
WordPress does better than any other platform is let you create anything.

saqib160
2013-03-23, 05:49 PM
her trade apni choice ka platefroum use karta ha jo us ko sub sa best lagta ha ma insta forex ko
use karta ho aur insta forex ko he like karta ho ma news ko dekh kar trade karta ho aur zaroor
profat earn karta ho news is a best

sajjad33
2013-03-23, 06:34 PM
I am using Instaforex. Its very popular platform for Asian people and also it is the no. one broker in Forex. There are many people are making batter life by trading in Instaforex. Its does not have deposit and withdraw charge.

shima
2013-03-23, 07:16 PM
i use mt4 terminal always .i see the mt5 terminal but mt4 is very flexible and very mcuh easier for us to handle .yes we can use our terminal after testing in demo .

Rafiq1
2013-03-24, 02:42 PM
I am using the Instraforex Platform which is very useful for the trader. This broker has provided other many platforms for the help and guidance of the trader. The same platform is also very useful for the trader.

m.asifali
2013-03-24, 07:22 PM
in the my mind i like the meta 4 trader platform because it was easy and reliable for the everyone many trader are used the mt4 for the trading it is easy to understand for the everyone trader.

sohailsk
2013-03-24, 08:26 PM
Meta tradig 5 is the new version of the Forex platform MT4, it easy and understandable and most of the traders like to regulate on it, there are less chances of errors i while using it and one can easily understand the usage of it, the terms and conditions and the points shows are simple to understand.

uk8877
2013-03-25, 05:07 AM
I'm using mt4 system for fx trading because this is a good on the net trading broker, it put in at home in utilize and mostly traders including trade using this broker and it support to all or any kind associated with indicators and also templates for trade. this is a good online source of income for everyone. It will be old variation of mt5 however i think it is better as compared to mt5.

shiedmilon02
2013-03-26, 07:02 AM
I am making use of Meta Broker some due to the fact it is uncomplicated utilized and clear to see Meta Broker some is additionally easy to adjust That operating really easy.

shiedmilon03
2013-03-26, 03:38 PM
I'm making use of Meta Speculator several simply because the easy used along with clear to see Meta Speculator several is additionally an easy task to modify The item working incredibly easy.

abdulrazaq
2013-03-26, 05:22 PM
Dear friend i use mt4 because it is a very simple to use and it indecators is best
i think every one want to use mt4 and they are using mt4 thanks

zahidahsan
2013-03-29, 02:24 PM
I prefer to use trading tools that I use is that MT4 during this time I will be able to feel safe when I use the tools of the trade is in a very safe at all so I will be able to trade well in a way that I can open it by using this analysis on my MT4

saqib160
2013-03-29, 04:42 PM
MA forex ma news ka hisab sa tarde karta ho ma news ka plate froum use karta ho jayse he muje news milti ha ma trade kar dayta ha news is best for trading in forex i like news trade

sweetypk2016
2013-04-02, 03:55 AM
main na jab Forex trading start liya tha start sa hi Meta Trader 4 kas software use kiya hai. is ka sara function bhot easy hai . ot muje is pa sab sa achi bat ya lagti hai ka indicator ko attach karna main asani hote hai. jab ka ma mt5 thora is sa advance usko understand karna main mujhe bhot problem hore is liya main na mt5 ko avoid kar just Meta Trader 4 ko hi use kiya hai.

BOOM
2013-04-02, 01:12 PM
There are two main platform for forex trading which are mt4 and mt5 .Mt5 is latest version of mt4 and i like trade with mt4 platform because mt4 is a good and easy in use. MT4 platform is also support to all kind of indicators and templates for forex trading but mt5 not support So i prefer to mt4 for online forex trading.

tani786
2013-04-02, 02:00 PM
main tu meta trader 4 ko use karta hon kun kay wo buhat achi working karta hai.meta trader 4 buhat acah indicator hai jis ki help say hum buhat achi trading kar saktay hain.is lay main meta trader 4 ko like karta hon

shoukat654
2013-04-02, 11:22 PM
is lea ma mt4 plate fourm use kart hon aur mostly trader be yahee use karty ha.kiun keh yeh best hy forex market men trading keliey .

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-03, 12:00 AM
i am using instaforex mt4 platform.i have not used any other platform other than that.this platform is very easy to understand.many traders using other plateforms.

shoaib515
2013-04-03, 06:35 PM
men to is waqt forex trading men meta trader 4 use kar raha hun yeh best softwre hey .

saim ali
2013-04-05, 08:18 PM
i am using the mt4 plate forum and this is the best plateform and many people join thin online business.

waqas1
2013-04-06, 09:22 AM
ma insta forex software ko use kar raha ho aur ja software bohat best ha ma is ma munal trade karta ho abi ma new ho is laye muje abi itna is ka barya ma abi zayda pata nahi ha

forex_adviser
2013-04-06, 09:23 AM
i use mt5 and i think this is the best becoz it has many more features as compared with mt4. but it is little bit tough than mt4.i am using it for 1year and i faced no problem and found it best.

aug14
2013-04-12, 01:46 PM
i use meta trader 4 platform for trading in forex market and i think it is a very good and siple platform to trade in market,it has many use full commands like stop loss and take profit with use of meta trader 4 the trading in market is very easy and safe.

yad786
2013-04-13, 08:11 AM
me forex per abi tak is liye new hoon kay main nay abi abi is ko join kiya hay.or me is kay itnay zayada kamoon kay baray main nahi janta kay plat form kya hota he or is per kya kiya jata he ap kisi or say pata ker lain.

mubasher iqbal
2013-04-13, 10:50 PM
we are using mt4 platforam becaue i am feel that there are easy in any other like mt5 forum so we use mt4 and other people suggest that also use this foram.

Endeye
2013-04-13, 11:57 PM
In the forex trading I prefer to use meta trader 4 platform because it is very easy to use and MT4 is easy to understand. many traders think so, and many of them are reluctant to switch to using MT5.

asaad
2013-04-14, 12:34 AM
i am using matatrader 4 this is very good plateform for me it is easy for me i feel comfort by using the plateform. now a new verision of matatrader 5 has been relased but i like matatrader 4 because i am using this platform from a long time.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-14, 07:54 PM
i using mt4 plate form because it is an old version and i can easily understand it therefore i uses mt4 plate form. And every new trader in Forex should use mt4 because it is easy and most popular version among the traders.

nayeem01715
2013-04-15, 03:20 PM
I personally use MT4 system due to the fact it is rather variable in addition to user friendly, particularly for rookies, and many traders employ MT4 so many areas to learn with regards to MT4, MT5 although rarely as used by traders, as it is usually somewhat new but not numerous stockbrokers whom given this system MT5, while it's far more comprehensive compared to throughout MT4 but We are convenient employ MT4 on the MT5.

sweetuzeshan
2013-04-15, 04:37 PM
i m using MT4 bcz ya buhat hi asan hai and all option very easy hain har chize easy sa samjh ajati hai i really like Mt4.

afzal03
2013-04-15, 04:50 PM
I am using Instaforex. Its the best broker for Forex trading in Asia. We can trade in this broker without any commission, swap. Its also help us in many ways for learning and also earning in Forex.

m16kamran
2013-04-17, 11:19 AM
i am using meta trader 4 . my window is 32 bit operating system so it can not run meta trader 4. it is a good plat form , and i am feeling easy by working in this plat form.

wabas
2013-04-17, 12:56 PM
ma mt4 ka plate froum use kar raha ho muje ja kafi good laga ha ma abi new mamber ho is laye ma abi is ko learn kar raha ho mt4 ko ma abi pura study nahi kayea ha pher be muje ja best lagta ha

forexforum1
2013-04-17, 01:11 PM
Forex trading main trading k liay wesay to bohat say software hain lakin Main to mt4 software hi use kr raha hon kiun k ye traders main bohat maqbool hai r is ko easily understand kia ja sakta hai,main is main candles,indicaters or sub kuch ko bohat hi aasani say samajh leta hon.

indianpk01
2013-04-18, 01:15 PM
me meta trader 4 istamaal kr rha hun q kha me isa asani k sth smj skta hun aur is k zrya trade kr k km waqt ma zyada sa zyada munafa kama skta hun aur kaam yaab person ban skta hun. aur apna future ko acha kr skta hun agr me mahnat kron to..

sweetuali
2013-04-18, 05:34 PM
ma MT4 use kar raha hun ma ny aj tk MT% use nahi kia hai mujhy lagta hain ka MT4 buhat best hai kiun ka ya buhat ziyada easy hain is ma trading buhat eay sa ho jati hai or itna loss bhe nahi hota hain kabhi mt5 use nahi kia hai ager kary gay tu hi pata chaly ga ka mt5 kasa hai but abhi tk ma mt4 hi use kata a raha huni like Mt4..

bilal02
2013-04-18, 08:34 PM
men ne aj he join kia he ,mujeh abi tak pata nahi he ke mt4 kia he ,our mt 5 kaia he ,kuch din karny ky bad mujeh bhi pata chal jay ga tb men is ke mutlaq bta skon ga ke men kon sa mt istmal karaha ho, after one time i know men bata sakta hon.

Rao Hac-cen
2013-04-18, 10:32 PM
i am curentl;ly using mt4 instaforex and think it is good trading platfoam i like it very much i have many custom indicators and besty features

kalima
2013-04-18, 10:37 PM
I believe many more business sulation and great is a cause of losing this bad thing the emotion because great is a part of emotion.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-18, 10:54 PM
I believe about MT4 program as the most easy comprehend and best program for trading so i stay with utilizing the program despite all other inventions produced MT4 however stays the very best for my trading.

raazi
2013-04-21, 03:00 PM
buht sa platforum is inctaforex ma han lkn ma mt4 ko yse karta hun or is ma kam bhi easy ha buht sa traders is ma hi kam karna ko pasna karta han ye forex ka best platforum ha

sakibmiakob
2013-04-21, 05:11 PM
i will be making use of instaforex mt4 program. we have not necessarily employed any program besides that. this kind of program is quite straightforward. several dealers making use of some other plateforms.

Mr.iOus
2013-04-22, 06:26 PM
I currently still use mt4 for most uses, but now I'm also learning to use MT5 because the speed of MT5 forex trading platform is much faster than MT4, which is more convenient for the traders to use more time to analyze the Forex situation and make profits.

ippapress786
2013-04-22, 07:24 PM
main nay jab say trading start ki hahmeta trader 4 ko use kiya hah ab main is waqat meta trader ka expert hoon main is say is kay her function say work karwa sakta hoon. is ley mujay ye plaform sab say best lagta hah

omar555ak
2013-04-28, 09:25 PM
I am using Meta Trader 4 platform. It is easy to trade in Meta Trader 4 for me and also easy to install any indicators and templates in Meta Trader 4.

GHOURI
2013-04-28, 11:45 PM
i am using meta trader 2 ...
first of all i am new user and stater in the field ..secondly even i hardly now about this mt 2 when i will be able to play well in mt 2 i will divert to new version of mt software .. i am very much interested to use MT 5

brain4x
2013-04-29, 12:24 AM
I am using mt4. It's the best software for forex trading. I like that I can use custom indicators and script to help me trade. It's very user friendly so newbie won't find much problem using it.

kaldizar
2013-04-29, 06:49 AM
Different traders are utilizing the different platforms there are numerous platforms for trading. There are numerous platforms in the Forex business sector which has its particular diagrams tics, I additionally like other trader utilize the metatrader4 of Instaforex Broker. This representative has given numerous offices to their clients.

konka
2013-04-29, 06:51 AM
I am a new comer for Forex business forum. Now I am using Meta Trader 4 because its simple in use and easy to understand Meta Trader 4 is also easy to modify It running very smooth.

haney
2013-04-29, 06:56 AM
mt4 and mt5 will need different account, and all my account is mt4, and so i use mt4 for my trading ,and also there is a little difference between both of them, then i guess, it is not necessary for me to use mt5 right now, because i feel enough with mt5 except, the broker move my account to mt5

fulltry
2013-04-29, 09:10 AM
mt4 aik acha platfrom may kafi use kiy hy or ab mujhe is mt4 ko use karn buht easy hota hy is liye may is mt4 ko hi ues like karta ho ya mary liye best hy

moomin
2013-04-29, 10:22 PM
for the forex trading there are recently two famous platform are available for the trading and both are good in work and establish the business so according to my opinion i prefer the meta trade 4 platform for business because of it useful benefits.

faheem00
2013-04-29, 10:24 PM
bhai mai mt4 plateform use kr rha hu aur mere liye ye best hai kiyu k mai ne apni bass bhi demo per mt4 se hi bnayi hai ab ager mai mt5 use kru ga to mujhe mushkil ho gi aur mistake bhi ho gi . is liye mt4 hi best hai aur sub yehi use kr rhe hai.

goshe
2013-04-30, 08:20 AM
maray khyal main to mt4 bht zbrdst platform ha trading k lia dosry ic ma bht sy msly pada nhi hoty jasa k hanging ka missing ka errors ka ici lia mt4 bht best platform ha trading k lia or ma mt4 hi use krta hun jiss sy trading bht aala ha.

badla
2013-04-30, 03:42 PM
pary so is lea ma mt4 plate fourm use kart ho aur mostly trader be yahee use karty ha. mt4 bht best platform ha trading k lia or ma mt4 hi use krta hun jiss sy trading bht aalaa or faidy mand ho jati ha kar rha hn kiunke yeh latest software hy Trader 4 is also easy to modify It running very smooth

vatapara
2013-04-30, 05:53 PM
The trading platform in this foreign exchange market, all types of platforms have charts tics their own, I can provide the ability to manipulate the type of money account with account this broker provides to us you can use the meta trader 4 company of trout InstaForex, the demo account Mass new COMER is very convenient.

bashakil
2013-04-30, 07:23 PM
I choose MT5, It is a highly flexible and reliable trading platform that gives expert traders as well as beginners the ability to trade efficiently and clearly. Its offers four different execution types: Market, Instant, Request and Exchange execution which would be a useful feature that will meet all traders' execution needs.

Mobile786
2013-05-10, 08:12 AM
I am using the Meta trader4 for trading. Meta trader4 is easy to learn and so easy to used. Meta trader 5 is new vesion of softwear for trading on Forex but the oldest version meta trader4 is so best than meta trader5.

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-10, 03:24 PM
i am a new trader in forex trading market i am using the meta trader 4 software for trading in online market and it is very easy for me to learn and use meta trader 4 is an very famous platform in market and it is very established also.

a555
2013-05-10, 05:07 PM
trading on the forex is a very simple way in which we have to use a platform like the meta trade 4, it is too easy to use and have very simple options for trading, a very simple commands for the buy and sell options it has, meta trade 5 has also good but the meta trade 4 is good.

sahilbutt
2013-05-10, 05:32 PM
mt4 koi ma prefer karo ga istmal ka lia kiu ka ye acha platforum ha is ma kam buht asn ha is ma kam ka acha pasa mil ta han is ma risky to ha lkn kam easy ki waja sa is ma loss kam hota ha

mihan
2013-05-10, 05:42 PM
Now this time I an not sure which platform I use? I am a new comer for Forex business forum so I can try to know about its terms and condition. I hope I know it short time.

kanchan01
2013-05-10, 05:50 PM
A square measuring much commercialism in the Forex market for all kinds of platforms has its own chartstik, but that the broker instaforex company gives people the metatrader4 abuse in North America, with more opportunities to work and recalculate the account Mooney, demo video, incredibly useful, because then the Kumar brand brand New.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Easy-to-use online shopping passage mt4 Forex injury and as a result, most merchants trading with the broker pattern and support all or any reasonable trade index. The economic benefits of each page of the worm on the Internet. We believe that high mt5, but older versions of mt5.

mandip
2013-05-10, 05:52 PM
We employ meta trader 5 simply because it can be a simple and straightforward use Meta Trader 5 is also easy to change the Steering incredibly clean.

NewbeTrderFx
2013-05-10, 08:08 PM
now it already many platforms are popping up in yhe world of forex there is mt4 mt5
i want toknow what platform use and please give a reason

in the trade that I do I'll just use this trade using MT4 alone sir
by using this trade then I will be able to trade with that part I can sir
with a note that I would do with this trade so that I could be comfortable in doing this trade

waseemmajid
2013-05-10, 09:55 PM
mt4 platform mere khyal main sab sy best ha as main ao ko kasi kasam ke prashani k samna nahe karna parta or na he is main zayda error aty ha is waja sy mt4 best ha

taxo
2013-05-10, 09:58 PM
i use the trade platform is mt4 because it is old version but is using very easy so easy trrade in the market and easy learn the trade and mostly peoples and brokers are using mt4 and i beleived on the mt4 trade platform

suno5454
2013-05-11, 03:42 PM
Dear mere khyal mein to meta trader 4 best platform hai trading ky lie wo is lie kyu ky is se trading rasily ho jati hai or dosra is mein hanging mosing aur error jese masly paida nahi hote is lie mt 4 bohat best platform hai trading ky lie aur me mt4 he use karta hoon

sadewafx
2013-05-11, 11:44 PM
I`m usually using Metatrader 4 Platform for my trading activity, because its so simple and easy to use. MT4 also make me easy to make my analysist become easier. MT4 also can make my trading easier than other platform...

donm
2013-05-14, 04:51 PM
me meta trader 5 ka plat form achga samaj kar use kar raha hon because is ka style meta trader 4 say 100 persant good hay or log is ko is ke waja say trading karnay main use kartay hain muj ko ye plat form bohat acha or nice lagta hay

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-15, 10:17 AM
different traders use various software for trading in the Forex trading. every trader use platform which is suitable for it and fulfills all the requirement of the trading according to the earning. mt4 is a good platform for me. because i am a beginner.

saddi03s
2013-05-15, 05:47 PM
main forex trading main naya houn or jis sa main na traning li ha uno na b muja aj tak mt4 pr he kam karnay ka kaha ha. is laya main trading k laya mt4 ko he use karta houn. yah use karnay k laya bohat he issan ha. is main trade kartay huyay koi mushkil b nahi hoti ha. or main to khud or apnay duston ko b mt4 pr trade karnay ka kahta houn.

muna1982
2013-05-16, 08:14 PM
i have two account all are in mt4 so i have no other choice to used them to another plat form. i tried for the multi trader to open them but it is not possible to open them because the server are different. my accounts are in Singapore server of instaforex which is near from my country and i got easy and quick access. now a days i tried the smart phone version of mt4 but it is not comfortable as the laptop. but for emergency like in travel at least i can done emergency trading here.

kiron25
2013-05-16, 08:32 PM
You have a large number of commercial software on the market for foreign currency gains in each relevant software, which has its own cathartics, always display instaforex companies associated with metatrader4 experts can give us your offers some space to use is not a consideration of possible in a single account, at the discretion of the test very useful in a completely new Comar.

sarfrazali
2013-05-18, 11:53 AM
maen abi mt4 plate form use kr raha hoon q k abi maen es field maen new hoon weasay suna hay k phlay mt4 acha tha mgr ab mt5 use ho raha hay aur meray boht say dost mt5 use kr rahay haen...

safiakhanom
2013-05-18, 11:56 AM
i use mt5 for traders.because its very comfortable to work. i fully satisfied to work here.although i think there are many platform so i work on it.

thirupathi
2013-05-19, 01:39 PM
A good online trading broker, It is easy in use and mostly traders like trade with this broker and it support to kind of indicators and templates for trade. It is a good online source of income for everyone. I tis old version of MT5 But i think it is better than MT5 There are so many trading platform in the forex market every type of paltform. have its own charts.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 03:26 PM
i am using the metatrader4 platform for the trading i do on my forex trading in the forex trading market business. i also have the meta5 platform installed for my friend to use when they are in need to be ussed. i find the metatrader4 platform very useful for my trading anf the indicators are superb

jobon
2013-05-19, 04:15 PM
There are countless shopping and sales system with Forex market all kinds, including system have their charts, but we use metatrader4 comes to foreign currency brokerage company you many own-account transport operations and Division offer a wide range of revenue account, their demo account is very useful for an entirely new Coma.

Evening4X
2013-05-19, 07:57 PM
like most of the experience trader i am also use mt4 platform. i am start trading with this platform and i think this the best platform for trading forex.

naija
2013-05-19, 08:12 PM
I trade on the most popular platform in forex, the mt4. Though it is the android mobile platform with i use for my trading. And there is no much difference between both the normal platform and the mobile platform.

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 02:39 PM
i used mt4 trading platform because it is very easy to use. There are many platforms are available here but mostly used meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 and among them meta trader 4 is more popular between the traders of Forex business. it is popular due to it easy commands. it is good for new traders.

Zee133
2013-06-04, 04:17 PM
I use platform meta trader4, becouse meta trader4 is easy to learn and also easy to work, meta trader4 is a old version of software, so everyone should learn it easily.

amssalcity
2013-06-04, 04:21 PM
i am using the metatrader platform in my trading because it is the most reliable software which helps us in trading market. metatrader 4 software has easy keys to use and is very easy to trade by it and is the most easy to understand. i trust on metatrader 4 software because i earn from it more and more.

jaldija
2013-06-04, 08:21 PM
I am using mt4 platform because I am new member in forex trading. mt4 is easy to use and easy to understand therefore I use mt4. beginner can understand mt4 in short time therefore it suit beginners.

hasan13
2013-06-04, 08:30 PM
Oh my dear friends I think Mt4 is the best platform.my friends I use the mt4 platforms for ensuring my great success.

hejust
2013-06-04, 08:34 PM
i can say i use meta trader 4

the reason

because must pepole traders are use this platform and its easy to use and easy to learn

TANVEER AHMAD
2013-06-24, 07:03 AM
i have use online meta trader 4 platform because i think it is very good software.from when the use it i have no face nay problem, so i like it and advice to use it. his tools title have show on mouse corsur

bloch.bhai
2013-06-24, 10:44 AM
there are so many trading platforms.but i have like to work with metatrader 4.becouse it is very easy to use and i am feeling comfortable to work with it.i also like other broker who use mt4 of instaforex broker.

c13
2013-06-24, 03:05 PM
maine forex ki trading demo trading account meta trade 4 par seekhi aur mujhy iss main kafi tajurba ho gya hai aur ab main meta trade 4 ko apni real trading kay liay istamaal karta hon kyon kay ye asaan hai trading karnay main

jaldi321
2013-06-24, 05:22 PM
i am using mt4 because my friend advise me to use it and now have to understand mt4 and dont want to change the software

Ali 123
2013-06-24, 07:41 PM
me habitual too use MT4 becaus its fluent too me and doo noot creat disturbanc....a main reason is too uses mt4 was it understandble style which was easy too use fr every 1.Thats why me use mt4 and me feels comfortable while usng its.....

sweet1
2013-06-24, 09:07 PM
main forex main new mamber ayei ho aur muje meta trader 4 ka plate froum theak lag raha hin aur main meta trade 4 ko use kar raha ho is main muje kafi kuch sekyne kio mil raha hain

princeua
2013-06-24, 09:09 PM
I use the MetaTrader 4 platform is considered one of the best platforms in the world and the easiest platforms in the world in terms of usage and application of the orders in the foreign exchange market and I have not yet try my MetaTrader 5, but there are those who say do not differ from the MetaTrader 4.

irbaz.000005
2013-06-25, 05:00 AM
i always use meta trader 4 platform for Forex trading. i prefer meta trader 4 because it is very easy and simple to use, even new trader can understand it. due to this it is still very popular in market. it is a ever green Forex trading software.

zeeshan13g
2013-06-25, 04:10 PM
mt4 is the best platform because its easy to use i know about it.mostly people used this so i like this and i know about this very well so i decide mt4 is the best platform it support all kinds of indicators

GMG
2013-06-25, 04:30 PM
both the plat form are good for the trader. but now i am using the mt4 plat form because it very easy to understand and handle instead of the mt5. mt5 is the latest version of this Forex trade.it is difficult for those who are initial stage of trade..............

janeg
2013-06-26, 10:58 AM
i always use and prefer meta trader 4 because it is a good software for Forex trading business. it is a simple trading software for Forex trading business. due to this it is still very popular in Forex market.

madni434
2013-06-26, 11:01 AM
online bohat say forum hain aur bohat say plateform hain but mery
nazdeek saub say beter and trusted platform meta trader hay aur mostly
people is ko like kerty hain so ap bhe is ko hi join krain

Riza84
2013-06-26, 12:44 PM
I'm using Metatrader 4 platform for forex. because, metatrader is more easy to use and very simple for all trader. and i think the most trader use this platform because this platform really a good and comfortable platform of forex trading.

jerroudiyoussef
2013-06-26, 08:09 PM
hello dear . it support to all kind of indicators and templates for trade. it is a good online source of income for every one . It is old version of mt5 but i think it is better than mt5

hosnim
2013-06-26, 10:10 PM
Actually am using the instatrader platform.am trading with the mt4 terminal.i didnt tried other terminal but am good with this platform
i think it is easy to use and quick to trade with.mt4 is the best

babar butt
2013-06-26, 10:14 PM
mt4 is a beast platform in all over the world many traders use this platform and i am use mt4 platform becoz it si a old platform and easy platform i am happy in it and good earn in this place

ali.khan
2013-06-26, 10:28 PM
Mere bhai main to suroo se hi MT4 trading platform use karta ho because MT4 platform bhot easy hai use karne mein aur ye bhot acha platform hai.

Zee121
2013-07-25, 05:03 PM
Dear i use the metatrader 4 to do trading on Forex trading business because metatrader4 is so easy to used and learn than metatrader 5 and i am so happy to use the metatrader 4.

razia86
2013-07-25, 06:09 PM
there are so many trading platform in the forex market every type of platform have its own chartstics, but i am using mt4 platform for forex trading because it is a good online trading broker and it is easy in use and mostly traders like trade with this broker and it support to all kind of indicators and templates for trade and it is a good online source of income for every one....

mp5
2013-07-25, 07:24 PM
main trading kay liay meta trade 4 ka platform use ker raha hon mujhe es per trade kerna asaan lagta hay kyon kay maine apni trading ki demo practice bhe forex kay meta trade 4 per he ki thi

shahid1477
2013-07-25, 10:55 PM
main is kaam naya hun or forex say seekh raha hun. main meta trader 4 use krta hun or demo account say practice karta hun.boohat jald main real trading start karny wala hun.mery liey meta trader 4 best hai.i like it

naim10
2013-07-25, 11:00 PM
I shop at the most popular platform in Forex MT4. Although it's Android mobile platform I use for my trading. And there is not much difference between both the normal platform and the mobile platform.

Azzharali
2013-07-26, 05:39 AM
meta to meta4 ko use karta houn is ko use karnay say bara maza ata hai
aur ye bara simple aur easy hai

wasee121
2013-07-26, 05:41 AM
Dear i use the meta trader4 to do trading on Forex trading business because i think meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader4 because meta trader4 is an old version of software.

m.abbas
2013-07-26, 10:26 AM
yes there are many companies now launched trading software , i tried one or two of them. but find meta trader 4 best. it has many facilities and strong market review.

saad_ctn
2013-07-26, 10:28 AM
i am using the matatrader 4 because it is easy to understand and most of people are use this platform and most of broker also suggest this platform and we can use this platform easy and it is easy available.

umair2
2013-07-26, 01:02 PM
mai abi new hoon ies lye trading abi start nahi ki sirf posting kar raha hoon mager mere hisab se mt4 best platform hai trading kay lye jo mere dost mujhe forex py lay hain woh bi iesi platform se trading karte hain

bilalparo
2013-07-26, 04:30 PM
my dear main abi Forex may naya aya hu maney abi koi platform use nahe kia main abi meta4 ko sekh reha ho meta4 bohet he acha aur asan bee ha mjy es ko sakhny may zadia mushkil nahe ho rahe es ko learn krny k bad main trading shro kro ga

saria
2013-07-26, 04:42 PM
main meta trade 4 platform ko use karti hon q k is k opotion kafi easy hai or ye frindly hai or is k sath kaam karna zada easy hai

si taym
2013-07-27, 05:32 AM
I personally use MT4. The first reason is that this platform was the first i discovered in Forex market so i started with it. Now i feel relax when i use it and i know the major parts of it's features and options. This is due to practicing on demo account that allows you to discover MT4 secrets

sm2019
2013-07-30, 11:46 AM
Dear i am using meta trader 4 plateform because i am new in forex and i have not very experienced thats why i am using meta trader 4 it is very easy to use and i can understand this easily.

hosnim
2013-08-01, 01:46 AM
what is interessting with instaforex that is offering many kind of trading platfor;i have used the mt4 and the mt5 trading terminal but honestly i found the the 4 platform is the best trading platform that is existing and am enjoying my trades with it

saime121
2013-08-03, 01:22 PM
Dear i am new in Forex trading and now i do practice on demo account with the metatrader 4 and i think metatrader 4 is so best and easy to used than metatrader 5.

forexfx
2013-08-03, 03:24 PM
main insta forex ka plate froum use kar raha ho muje insta forex ka plate froum bohat acha lagta hain main na is ko kafi like kaya hain ja kafi acha plate froum hain insta forex main her trah ki facilty hain

shoaib546
2013-08-03, 04:52 PM
insta forex aik bahtreen plarfarm hai or main mt 5 trading software ko best platfarm ke tor par use karti hoon q k mt 5 mein opportunity zayda hain or is mein main asani se trade kar ke earn kar sakti hoon.

okeyy
2013-08-03, 05:03 PM
I am using meta trader 4. I am trading using my forex forum bonus for trading and have opened cent account.it is very useful software and i am learning so fast.

ABUZAR
2013-08-09, 10:33 AM
I am using Insta Forex platform for trading in the demo account. I listen this is very good broker and has provided many platform l
ike other. This platform is also useful for share the views and expre I'm using mt4 system for fx trading because this is a good on the net trading broker, it put in at home in utilize and mostly traders including trade using this broker and it support to all or any kind associated
with indicators and also templates for trade. this is a good online source of income for everyone. It will be old variation of mt5

vakas.0003
2013-08-10, 09:35 AM
i use meta trader 4 platform for forex trading and it is very easy for me to execute my trades. it is the most easy platform for forex trading and i think it is the best option for new traders. i learn about the using of this platform in just two or three days.

kalulu
2013-08-10, 09:11 PM
For me whatever kind of tradeing there are more than you can say that you can do this kind of tradeing or the other there are more thatmay make call tradeing there more than tradeing that you can through the web and options is just

nadeem123
2013-08-17, 08:05 AM
Dear i use the meta trader4 to do trading on Forex because i can do trading easily with meta trader4 platform, i think meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5 in Forex trading market.

Endeye
2013-08-17, 12:08 PM
I am from the first till now I was using meta trader 4, because of mt4 is very easy to use. Therefore I've already fell in love with MT4 and reluctant to switch platforms. Once one of days I'm using MT5 but it was not long before I moved again using MT4, MT5 though it was good but I have yet to understand the existing navigation in MetaTrader 5.

polto
2013-08-17, 12:11 PM
I remember that mt4 yani matatrader4 use krta hun is ka use bohat aasan ha or ic ki madad sy bohat c mushkil trading b aasan lgti ha ic k bohat sy banifits hanjis ki mdad sy hum bohat.Thanks

Azzharali
2013-08-17, 01:55 PM
meta trade4 aik easily hai mostly trade is ko isi liye use kartay hain is main hum ko koi tension nahi hoti
is say easy trade aur koi nahi hai is liye main to isi ko hi use karta houn

noreen345
2013-08-17, 03:57 PM
mt4 or mt5 dono trade k liye istmal hote hai mgr mt4 zada behtr or asan hai trde krne k liye ham mt4 sy asani sy trde kr sakte hai q k mt4 main option kam hote hai or log mt4 ko zada pasnd krte hai.

sobiaabc
2013-08-17, 05:30 PM
trading business k lye bohat se plate form hain jin k zareaye se ham trade kar sakte hain lakin meta trader 4 trading soft ware main trading business k lye use kar rahe hon q k ye sab se best trading soft ware hai or is ko assani se smajh sakte hain or trade kar sakte hain .

saimum hasan
2013-09-01, 11:17 PM
I am using mt4 platform. It is suitable for me and analysis all function.so I can handle it frankly

Hina121
2013-09-02, 07:37 PM
Dear i used the meta trader4 in practice on demo account, i think meta trader4 is so best for every new trader in Forex trading market but the meta trader5 is new and fast than meta trader4.

ding
2013-09-02, 10:15 PM
mai ess waqat apni trading k liay meta trade 4 ko use ker raha hon aur mai ess sey bohat khush hon forex trading mai mera ye pehla chance tha jab mai trading mai aya tha aur mai ny pehli demo trading meta trade 4 per he ki thi aur ab apni real trading bhe esi platform per karon ga

naija
2013-09-03, 04:27 AM
In over 8months, i have been using the android mobile platform. It is a good experience using it, though there is still some function which it doesn't have, but when you intend to have simple strategies, it is the best.

seema121
2013-09-03, 06:06 AM
Dear i do practice on demo account and for practice trading i use the meta trader4 platform and i think meta trader4 platform is so best than other because meta trader4 is easy to use and learn

saimum hasan
2013-09-03, 01:50 PM
I am using mt4 platform ... this is better than mt5 .....

bablu7832
2013-09-04, 01:03 AM
Dear friend for Forex trading purpose I use Meta trader 4 platform,I never tried the Meta trader 5 platform.I use MT4 terminal because it is very simple to use,user friendly and supports lot of indicators and robots.I am now used to of using MT4 terminal so I will never shift to any other terminal.

fxnewbie
2013-11-12, 11:44 PM
Just to make sure that I have an account in mt5 and I have an account in mt4 as well in fact nue to offer MT4 for a long time, otherwise they’re going to lose many clients, that’s for sure with But in MT5, the yellow horizontal fib lines actually extend to the LEFT, i.e. back int then Well, i think this is not good for a trader pal accordingly these things does not have any effect on your trading and analysis as if its best if you check the problem that you encounter in mt5.

eekloemod
2013-11-14, 06:27 AM
I prefer the metatrader4 for mt5 i have no experience with it then It's powerful charting and automation make it more successful tradin software instead of was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed, which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means, their custom indicators and EAs ( as well This is on my PC of course, others will undoubtedly vary., fference between this and its predecessor is that MT5 looks more “bulkier”.

activextechnology
2013-11-14, 10:41 AM
metatrader4 for mt5 i have no experience with it then It's powerful charting and automation make it more successful tradin software instead of was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed, which to some regret of existing MT4 clients

ninjutsu
2013-11-16, 12:14 PM
I remember that Forex is best online platforms in the world, i think that forex trading system provides us a best and vast platform to trade as if so easy and convenient for us to use MT4 platform there, ranging from a-z there are complete therefore many use mt4 traders who average a tehnikal analizis, while mt4 platform is so good for as and we can trade easily. But mt5 is a higher version so we really need to make sure that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading and not focus on what platform we are using because all platform are good to trade.

star083
2013-11-16, 12:16 PM
i am using maeta trader 4 for trading it is good platform for trading .its easy to use and u can earn good income from this buisniss .so do it and earn more and more from forex.

naved1
2013-11-16, 03:40 PM
Dear ap ko mnn iss baary mn apni raey ye hae deynaa cahoon ga key forex pye bohat sey platform hai dear mnn forex pye mt4 hae use kartaa hon ye sab sey best form hai jahaa hmm good trading kar sakty han.

adnanaqeel99
2013-11-17, 01:32 AM
metatrader is best for expert traders. one can easily put the trades, stop loss and profit taking. using mt 4 on android is more flexible. that tends to be more easy than traditional brokers.

onlineyasir
2013-11-17, 01:46 AM
i am using this platform because it is a good plat form and i am enjoying there to do work and also i am learning to get profits in the future.

ALIHAIDERGILL12233
2013-11-17, 01:49 AM
mai sirf or sirf indian forex forum use kar raha hn ku k sb thak haar k yahen pe aa k ruktay hain it giving huge and alot of profits in forex and trading done very well and queations are good there and val;id i feel comfortable here and i will never leave it thanks Indian Forex forum.

chamindu34
2013-11-17, 06:51 AM
I use mt4 platform it is very simple and best platform.

sahilkhan
2013-11-17, 07:18 PM
meta 4 mein use krta hun qk ke ye acha software ha mein ye nai kehta ke meta5 kharab hai wo bi acha hai lekin har kisi ki chooic ha k wo jo marzi plate use kry aur mt5 me bi trad krni hoti hai mt4 me bi wese mt4 me error wegra nai ata aur mt5 per mein ne suna hai kafu error aty hn connection bar bar dic ho jata ha

khalid2
2013-11-21, 08:59 PM
men meta trader 4 sey trading karta hun yeh kafee simple bhee hey . market men trading keiliey to meta trader 4 aur meta trader 5 donon hee avail hen lekin k=uch trader meta trade 4 use kartey hen kiun keh unhen yeh trading platforum easy lagta hey . aur bohot sey traders meta trader 5 use kartey hen is kee waja yeh ho saktee hey keh yeh new shape men hey .

Donald
2013-11-22, 04:17 AM
MT4 is stands for meta trader 4 is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business namely h this soft ware because it support to all kind of indicators and templates for forex trading, I always prefer to mt4 only Meta4 platform is a platform developed for traders to execute trades easily without having to call any broker therefore the difference is that in the 5 digit platform you can open the lot size with the 5 digit meta trader.

shinchan
2013-11-22, 10:53 AM
L analysis indicators and charts and market watch, n restarted due to updates, but then failed to connect, no matter how many times I tried, constantly just spurting out the following error: 2009 as well I like both platform for me there is no different between them in fact If you read the Metatrader manual for use for EA, you'll get a note telling you that programming with MT4 is like programming with C programming language.

perfectonline
2013-11-22, 09:08 PM
mein to mt4 use karta hon kiun k ye aik old version hy aor iss ko samjanaa asaan hy aor iss mein trading k liey jin chezon ki zarorat hoty hy wo sab mojood hein aor app asaany k sath inn sy tarading kar sakty ho .

hercules
2013-11-23, 03:53 AM
The MetaTrader 4 terminal is a perfectly equipped traders workplace that allows to trade in the financial markets (Forex, CFD and Futures) let alone as just been easy for me compared to other trading softwares i have come across but correctly in my opinion also use MT4 and MT5 have not used, perhaps in my opinion the use of MT4 is still quite a lot, pupuler and software platforms in use lightly.

donquixote
2013-11-25, 06:22 AM
Therefore I suggest using meta trader 4 only for trading rather than any person may be more comfortable with than the MT4 MT5. some are more comfortable using MT4. that, depending on each individual. significant convenience in trade, that's what matters rather than There are many trading platform in this world after all This is mainly because MT5 is a oriented object program, as.

diparoyinfo
2013-11-25, 06:25 AM
may forex ko bohut uacha tara jantahu ore isleya may forex ma kame karna chata hu isma hare bakth uachaeya he hay koie buraie yea nahe hay isleya forex hare koie uana kaleya tiare hay or isma bohut sara loge upna futuar ko bright kar chouka hay.

mustprofit
2013-11-25, 09:47 AM
Its best if you check the problem that you encounter in mt5 instead of 5 digit looks some confusing in spread fix in fact trading using metrateder is very good for trader as well o work with the chance with the use of more support with the availability of the various indy system with the offers and 5 will eventually become the more popular platform. I believe that it is the mt4 that is the best trading platform ever.

doramelon
2013-11-27, 02:38 AM
Period on the charts and also could used a few windows with a charts as I did not use mt5 platform so I did not tell about this platform but both are the simplest or easiest platforms as well First of all I will say mt4 is really a good platform like rex platform, which is offered by Dukascopy as well Meaning, the broker should have the choice whether to disable hedging.

parveez
2013-11-27, 03:07 AM
main to abhi new hoon or mujey forex k barey main itna ziyda nahi pta,or filhaal siruf post add ka kaam kr raha hoon kisi kisam ka or koitrede nahi kr raha,jab main trade kerney k kabil ho jao ga to zaroor karo ga,or ak acha sa platform bhi apney liye dhoond lo ga,.;'

ninjafx
2013-11-27, 07:05 AM
I like forex because forex is a good platform to earn a lot of money as well I just downloaded a mt5 platform for price action only and break out trading that is Then what the use of being a new platform? You are in forex to earn money and it does not matter to me if I use the oldest platform if that can help me earn money, I think there is a difference between the meta trader 4 meta trader 5 one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader 4 is often a warning appears no connection.

mdchomokali
2013-11-27, 07:10 AM
i use mt4 terminal invariably .i see the mt5 terminal however mt4 is incredibly versatile and really mcuh easier for USA to handle .yes we will use our terminal once testing in demo.

mohammed_1980
2013-11-27, 07:12 AM
I am using Instaforex. Its very popular platform for Asian people and also it is the no. one broker
in Forex. There are many people are making batter life by trading in Instaforex.
Its does not have deposit and withdraw charge

ifxlovers
2013-11-28, 09:29 AM
But it does not mean that mt4 is obsolete that insta have very good promotion we can make money with out investing money therefore tform is the most used by many brokers in the world after all Lets just hope that this time around I can really make big bucks in forex. 29306 and click the buy button but you see that you have bought at 1.

mjb3533
2013-11-28, 09:33 AM
we are used ins-ta forex broker and meta traders four software for trading and learning with earning, mt 4 software is best for life time and its also best software for new members for learning, its tool is very easy and doing trading in mt 4 software is too much easy . you can used also this software for trading

fxkabir
2013-11-28, 09:38 AM
Mt4 platter fourm bohat finest ha mara khail ma to be able to kio ka is sa ak to be able to business easly ho jati ha dosri mistake nai aty jis sa hamy koi fish tension ka samna karny
pary consequently is lea ma mt4 platter fourm use kart ho aur mainly speculator possibly be yahee use karty ha........

zentrader
2013-11-28, 01:08 PM
I have been using MT4 for my fx trading and it is a wonderful trading platform with wide variety of features. I also used Jforex platform with some otehr broker but from point of ease of operation MT4 is the best platform. It is easy to operate and you have so many features which can be used by any level of trader.

asingh601
2013-11-28, 11:06 PM
main to shuru se abhi tak sirf MT4 hi use kiya hun aur mujhe wo use karne me saral aur kifayti laga aur dusra isme kafi sare indicator ka aap upyog kar sakte hain koi rok tok nai hai isme backtest bhi aasan hai isliye muhe MT4 pasand hai. @>-

buxpir
2013-11-28, 11:13 PM
me ne jab se bi trading start ki hy instaforex k mt4 pr hi ki hy me ne es ko boht achy se samjah hy or kafi mehnat se es pr learning kar raha hon ..practice karta rehta hon takey kabi problem na ho big risk leny me..

irfanfx
2013-11-28, 11:19 PM
ary g abe to hum ek tarhan ka demo dy rahy hain abe to seakhna start kya hai jb puri tarhan sy seakh lyn gay to apny lie koi acha sa platform be dhond lyn gay uske lie hume kafi knowledge ki zarorat hai ur wo filhal hamry pass itni ni hai

mustafag
2013-11-29, 09:44 PM
i am at the initial stage so i am using the MT4 platform. this is the platform that could be easily understand every beginner trader. so i use this.

pakistan
2013-11-29, 10:28 PM
ma metatraders 4 use karta hun yeh sab se acha hai.

mhchomsi
2013-11-30, 01:15 PM
I have yet to find ease in MT5, probably because I've been too long in using MT4. I am very familiar and easy to understand in using MT4 forex trading in all that I do. I'm sure if MT5 also has advantages but I have not found it.

ShahidFx
2013-12-03, 04:57 PM
The best Broker is InstaForex and all its platform for trading. This Broker has many facilities for its users i.e. for practice Demo account and also this fourm for the betterment of the beginners. For trading purpose in the real account MT4 and MT5 of InstaForex is the best. We are thankful of this Broker.

RAJA123
2013-12-03, 05:01 PM
main 2 sal say ik he platform use kr rha hou or wo hay mt4 maray khayal main ya acha hay or as say mujhay aj tk koi masla nai howa hay ya asani say downlod hou jata hay or mujhay as nay kbi koi problam nai di hay

ali abbas
2013-12-03, 06:57 PM
mai yahn new member hn or mt4 use kea hai thora bht mt5 b use ki try ki hai pr dono different hain bhai Mt4 Mt5 ki nisbat zaida asan hai jo eaisly samjh ajata hai new user ko chahiyay k phly trading ka demo account bnayn wahn practice kry takay baad main koi problem na ho

ebizmunmun
2013-12-03, 07:01 PM
forex trading me income karne ke liye platform to bahut hi hai par mai m4 use karte hoo , kuk amre broker ne mujhe is he us karne ko bale hai , mai abhi abhi joined hui hu to mai is ke hisab se hi age chalna chati hu.

harutora
2013-12-03, 10:20 PM
Of course MT4 is the best platform to trade with and very happy to use this because very much flexible to use that Mt5 is much much better than mt4 since mt5 is an up****e version of mt4 but mt4 platform is so good for as and we can trade easily let alone contrary I feel MT5 will hinder me and if THIS is what brokers are going to be using in the coming few months and years then I for one wont be using it like just there is one small difference that in digit platform there are digits after decimal and in digit there are digits after decimal

paimun
2013-12-04, 04:23 AM
So i think mt4 is the best platform than all with Although MT5 terminal is more advanced than MT4 but it still working perfectly fine I always said to myself why replace it when it is not broken yet in fact i agreed with you digit price is very much confusing and spread is also not fix in that and changing so fast with In MT4 when you drew a retracement from a swing low to a swing after all maybe the difference of the facilities provided

love93
2013-12-04, 06:24 AM
Hello it is easy in use and mostly traders like trade with this broker and it support to all kind of indicators and templates for trade. it is a good online source of income for every one. It is old version of mt5 but i think it is better than mt5...../

paijo
2013-12-04, 04:45 PM
I think that forex trading system provides us a best and vast platform to trade accordingly mt4 is some how a regular platform so its really not that good compare to high graphics platform while The best platform for me right now is a simple mt4 rather than before i have tried so many platform it just last for a while only but for beginner maybe use othe while there many good platform like hot forex life forex are also trying to improve tthemselves

kuchiyose
2013-12-04, 09:07 PM
Because broker that i use just support on using metatrader4 only The software consists of a server and client component that And both and digit have separate servers as if but i think instaforex is best because its spread always i same in all currency pairs and digit trading platform depend on trading software given by brokers for trading and on their servers

masterMC
2013-12-04, 10:46 PM
I guess I will going to try to open an account in mt5 just for a chance as well May be if i understand the MT5 platform well later i may consider using it in fact Both is goodwe still can open position well and both is same cool and also while mt4 platform is the meta trader platform which is used to trade in the forex market and it provides many features to the users like use of the charts time frames and many other functions

paimun
2013-12-05, 11:09 AM
MT4 nand MT5 is very popular in the world most traders use MT4 platform because MT4 is very easy and simple to use I preferred MT4 very user use easily easy to use u can put indicators easily this is the most widely use trading platform a side from web trading and phone trading platforms instead of visors will NOT work with the new MT5 platform then Both the mt4 and mt5 supports the five and four digits quotations

namikaze
2013-12-05, 09:36 PM
Chance are you are using the 2010 version as theirs no more new version after 2010 only updated series but no updated version after all Anyway after a couple of hours I tried making a new demo account for the nth time and this time it worked that In my opinion the mt4 is more useful than the mt5 in fact it should basic enough to afford the comfort of trading with ease its best to remember the best indicator is the human brain(experienced) and

kage bushin no jutsu
2013-12-06, 01:09 PM
I'm sooo sure that most of persons who reading thread didn't experience MT5 platform that A neat feature is the introduction of folders in the Navigator window till But in webtrader it is not like that as it only comes on when connected online accordingly It has so many options which are really handy for traders

smartfx
2013-12-12, 06:24 AM
You can either trade digit or digit accordingly I prefer to be free trading my intention to open position in any meta trader then I am more than happy to always use the take profit and stop loss that it isnt backwards compatible with MT4 indicators and EAs therefore all platform is best all you can choose anyone which you like most and also any one you can use because there is no any limit of use or any rules

Khimi234
2013-12-12, 09:05 AM
Maine to aajtak ek hi paltform filhaal dekha hai wo hai Meta trader 4 or sabhi mere dost bhi isi per hi trade karte hai business main yai kaafi popular plat form bhi hai or mujhe to isme trade karna kaafi pasand hai

rana.shami
2013-12-12, 10:37 AM
friend i am using meta trading platform becasue i think meta trading online world wide popular platform hae es main whole world se user work karte han and easily low time main big profit earn kar sakte han so i think meta trader se best platform koi nahi hare

djancuk
2013-12-15, 11:46 AM
% digit will show you up to five decimal place price and is no difference exists then every body better try one digit by 4/5 of the time with ho want to buy an ea make sure it can be apply in both platform cause it's not imposibble that MT5 will replace MT4 totally as well mt4 is good soft ware for trade in forex market because it is easy in use and it is support to all kind of indicators and templates which use for trade and All we know that MT5 has more features than MT

222fur
2013-12-15, 12:25 PM
mein forex trading mein meta trader4 pehley use kar raha tha .yes good tha laikin meta trader 5 aik new software hey iss liey abb yeh use karoon gaa.because yeh traders ko ziada facilities dey raha hey.

raju99
2013-12-15, 12:28 PM
Mt4 plate fourm bohat best ha mara khail ma to kio ka is sa ak to trade easly ho jati ha or ic ki madad sy bohat c mushkil trading b aasan lgti ha ic k bohat sy banifits hanjis ki mdad sy hum bohat c earning kr skty han

segawon
2013-12-17, 06:16 PM
What speed require for MT5 I install MT5 but it is not fully loading and I really do like to see myself earning good amount of money in forex and I'm sure in the long run I can actually end up in profit as well so It can be downloaded from brokers software accordingly igh hopes for it but as a trader I am really let down

hubb
2013-12-21, 09:26 PM
dear friend im new commer in this trading business so i advised form my friends to use instaforex plateform for best trading because they already used instaforex account so now also using now instaforex plateform and i realy preferr you that same plateform because its really so good and easy to work

hubb
2013-12-21, 09:29 PM
dear friend i reffered you metatrader 4 or instaforex plateform for forex trading becaue these plateforms has good facilities for trading and its easy to operate and easy to withdrawing of your investment so i realy like instaforex trading plateform

NaveedPK
2013-12-24, 11:05 PM
form my point of view dear friends the meta forex forum is best and easy too specialy for the new commers of the forex forum. if someone to do trading in a easy way then the meta4 forex plateforum is best for that one.

saifir1
2013-12-24, 11:09 PM
I am using the MT4 platform. but many people are using MT5 platform. I am used to use the MT4 platform. I never used Mt5 so I can't say anything about the MT5. Mt4 is the older version and is easy too.

akram cool
2013-12-25, 09:37 AM
there are so many forex trading platforms.but i have like to work with metatrader 4.because it is very easy to use and i am feeling comfortable to work with this trading platform .i also like other broker who use mt4 of instaforex broker and sometimes instaforex webtrader

nadeembali
2013-12-25, 10:07 PM
i am using instaforex mt4 kyoun na k metatrader 4 ko samjhna boht hi easy hy hum ko esy samjhney k lye zyada mehnat bi nahi karni pardhti balkey easily samjh jaty hain or trading karty hain..

Hassan Notty
2013-12-27, 07:13 PM
i mostly use meta 4 its simple and easy it did not even try meta 5 i think meta 5 is good for expert traders and meta 4 is good for beginers

doramelon
2013-12-28, 02:07 PM
May it require fast internet spped or some other problem and This is of course how it should be because this helps with its best if you check the problem that you encounter in mt5 let alone i also like the ninjatrader but look man the meta trader is the best so far i do not want any other this is so much simple to be used really so go for this one only instead of ranging from a-z there are complete therefore many use mt4 traders who average a tehnikal analizis

yondaime
2013-12-28, 11:00 PM
I also didn't know where is best platform for trading because I only use MT4 platform to trading so I didn't know about the other platform as if MT5 to me does not work my computer because I have a problem in my equipment so i something is pretty good MT4 platform it easy to use and fast with Every foundation have their own advantage so difficult to selecting the best of them but we can say that currently most well-known and used by much trader over the globe was mt4 currently MT4

dvejn
2013-12-29, 06:38 PM
yes, mt4 is good. but is not only 1 platform. example very good is ctrader. or jforex. mt4 is very good for ea and create indicators. Many people have mt4 for ea.

fxexpert7
2013-12-29, 06:57 PM
yaar har koi apne pasand ka platform use karta hai or main mt4 platform use karta hoon. or ye ek latest platform hai.or ye humain bohat c facilities provide karta hai.

sanosuke
2013-12-30, 08:15 PM
But the real problem is we cannot move withing those platforms that i am not use meta trader ever i use only meta trader only It is a matter of usage of many trading platforms that you can ever think of in the forex trading market but the mt4 is the one that i sees that overwhelms my trading expec with Mt4 platform is a soft ware which we use for forex trading It is a good online source as well Its unfortunate I have not use MT5 before

perfectonline
2013-12-31, 03:52 AM
i am use mt4 plateform because it is a good useful plateform isss mein app bary hi asaani sy app trading kar sakty ho aor app ko iss mein koi bi difficulty nahin ho gi kiun k ye aik old version hy aor bohat hi asaan version hy.

umarakbar
2014-01-01, 11:41 AM
dear main trading ka liya insta ka plateform use karta hon kui ka ya plate forom zadha acha ha is main lot size bht kam ha currency pairs ka liya mujha khud bht pasand hainsta baki broker ka lot size bhara ha bht is wajha sa us main lose bht hota ha

leonardo
2014-01-26, 08:54 PM
If you have multiple trading accounts in the same broker or you are looking for a platform on which you can easily navigate the MetaTrader4 platform is for you moreoever if they buy it for expensive cost lol instead of rex platform which is offered by Dukascopy instead of mt4 or known metatader is great for the technical as there many tools that are in need of a technical there is nothing like striming server

premanfx
2014-01-27, 07:46 PM
I learnt forex with it and i enables me practice offline unlike webtrader let alone Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds) in fact Forex is the best platforms for making profit but this indicator works on both mt4 and mt platforms enough of fancy indicators strictly price action in fact But make for more money more knowledge is must need as if digit looks some confusing in spread fix then But it does not mean that mt4 is obsolete

tayyebatoor
2014-01-27, 08:59 PM
Waisay tu boht say platform hain forex trading k liya jinko hum trading k liya use kr skte hain lakin mt4 sb say best hai.Mt4 aik simple software hai jisko hum asani say tackle kr skte hain or isko understand krna bi boht hi easy hai,

da vinci
2014-01-30, 10:11 PM
MT4 is trading platform who used for traders to monitor market price order and another trading activity that connected with broker server while but I want the top and bottom of my fibonacci study to be at the swing high and swing low rather than of MT5 (since MT5 wont go live for some time yet) accordingly I like both platform for me there is no different between them

tukangtrader
2014-02-01, 01:29 AM
Forex trading is one of the best platform for human being in fact If you join the forex market you should use it for your trading with rex doesn't provide any other platforms i have to use mt4 and cannot try any other software and I am use MT4 because it is simple to use and we easily understand it and most of EA and Indicators support it and some back test of strategies will also supported let alone We should obtain good knowledge to get profit from this best platform

Asiffx
2014-02-03, 02:45 PM
App forex trading mein koi b plate form use kr saktey hain eis liye app ko easy plat form use krna chahiye mere khayal mein meta trader 4 kafi acha plate form hai eis ko use krna b easy hai our eis mein app k liye kafi easy indicators b majood hain

ytrmf
2014-02-03, 02:57 PM
I am faithful to trade mamakai mt4 mt4 because only perfect and do the open position when the market is very crowded and also very simple to learn and easy in not MT5 very good indeed complicated, but sometimes we like the weight of the computer as it is very large for its data storage

Arbazkhan
2014-02-03, 03:05 PM
Mere khayal se to mt4 plaltform sab se best han boht ziyada log bhi mt4 hi use karte han or bhi mt4 platform hi use kar raha hon kyon ke mt4 platform me trading ko samjh ane me tora easy ha.

abd2
2014-02-06, 08:19 AM
forex market men demo men learning keiliey bhee best software meta trader 4 hee hey yeh halka hey execution key muamley men bhee aur samajhney key muamley men bhee kafee simple lagta hey . is kee waja sey hee men meta trader 4 per trading kar rha hun demo men bhee .

mod_guendeng_tai
2014-02-19, 09:51 AM
I really do like to see myself earning good amount of money in forex and I'm sure in the long run I can actually end up in profit as well then One thing for use mt5 is up****e and updated version of mt4 and You should use this platform for your trading there are alot of advantage Be like I personally have been using MT4 for a long time However you might as well go with MT5 since it is the latest ver as well its best if you check the problem that you encounter in mt5

dildrya
2014-02-19, 09:57 AM
main to trading main mt4 he use karta hun or mughy aj tk ksi preshani ka samna nhi karna pra es say es say mughy trading main aasani hoti hay or indicators ko main easily samgh sakta hun or trading kr sakta hun es leay mughy mt4 he pasnd hay koi or main nay try he nhi kia aj tk mt4 k elawa yahe best hay

saqibs
2014-02-19, 11:08 AM
muje sub sa best ibsta forex ka plate froum lagta hain main insta forex ka plate froum use kar raha ho main forex main new mamber ho aur mere kayal sa new mamber ka laye sub sa best insta forex ka he plate forum hain

shoaib007
2014-02-21, 08:27 AM
jitna maza mujhey forex trading keiliey meta trader 4 poer ata hey itna meta trader 5 per naheen aey ga isee liey men metatrader4 ko use karta hun jis sey easily men trading indicators bhee use karta hun . kiun keh mery paas system zara weak kisam ka hey to is liey yeh software zara light bhe ehey .

Ah Syarifuddin Anwar
2014-02-21, 08:35 AM
I use the MetaTrader 4 platform since the quality of the windows and a more complete and practical tools, and use the default terminal because it is simple and easy to learn from the other platform, is also great if seen.

steffany
2014-02-22, 08:03 AM
Like i said in the last tread i will say mt4 is much more simpler in all ramifications than the mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid on the reliability of the indicators there accordingly This is on my PC of course others will undoubtedly vary rather than fuly the creator provide a converter services but nue to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise theyre going to lose many clients thats for sure then We are in this world of technology and we need to use the modern in our favor

suzon007
2014-02-22, 08:25 AM
hhhhhhhI will be making use of Meta Dealer some due to the fact the basic used and also straightforward Meta Dealer some can be an easy task to change That working extremely clean.fffffffffffffff

ReferrerAccent
2014-02-22, 08:26 AM
aysa lagta ha kah agra ahmy as kam ka bara mah muj as kam mah bohot achi karna hota ha yah ak bohota chi lagta ha yah ap ko as ka ka barab mah batna chat ho as par ap ko.

punjabian1990
2014-02-28, 01:21 AM
yes i use instaforex mt4 platform.it is a very reliable instaforex is slow market its have every currency 3 pip spread.... this is a big advantage for us.mt4 have more facilities like all save investments save withdraws.i use this broker last 2 year this is best broker for Asia.

yondaime
2014-03-01, 01:24 AM
MetaTrader 4 or MT4 is a software program or electronic trading platform widely used by online Forex while "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted namely digit last number is called pips and in digit last number is called pipets and MT4 and MT5 is very popular in the world most traders use MT4 platform because MT4 is very easy and simple to use and ecause of the MT5 was still a new platform only digits is a fractional pip (pipette) while fourth decimal place is a pip the purpose is just for accuracy but no difference otherwise

punjabian1990
2014-03-01, 01:12 PM
i use insta forex broker last 2 year but this is the best broker in Asia it have 3 pip spread every currency safe withdraws and investment insta have master card that you use every time.you start trading with 10$ in insta forex.

bilalhaider123
2014-03-01, 01:21 PM
Pehly me meta trader 4 use krta tha lekin wo bahut easy aur understand tha pher me ne meta trader 5 le liya ab me meta trader 5 use krta hun.