PDA

View Full Version : MetaTrader 5

DIAN08
2013-03-08, 11:11 PM
Company MetaQuotes Software Corp. started its activities in 2000; daArijangkauan is a developer of MetaTrader trading terminal. To date the Company MetaQuotes Software Corp. Company has a high loyalty of major financial organizations worldwide. The company is one of the software program received from the financial markets. Operation of the program is not just about product development but also offers its clients an innovation that allows them to benefit and additional advantages. During the Company MetaQuotes Software Corp. Company participated in the program who have used the software market trading information platforms 4 to arrange brokerage services in Forex currency markets: FX Charts, MetaQuotes, MetaTrader MetaTrader 3 and 4. For several years the existence of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform has gained high popularity among currency dealers - Starting from the traders to the Forex broker. Platform MetaTrader 4 platform include all the components necessary to organize the business activities of brokers and traders in the financial psaar. Spending the new trading platform MetaTrader 5 is planned in 2010. Comparing the new version of the trading platform MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 we can show its range of new opportunities brought from the new version of the trading platform. From now on, using the MetaTrader 5 platform you can run not only the Forex market, but also market options, stocks and futures contracts. In addition, there are many differences between the terminal MT4 MT5 and earlier versions. The most distinct feature is that the MT5 does not do things like separate transaction on the same trading instrument. Each instrument that can only be worked on involve trading one position. All other positions are opened added or subtracted from the total position depends on the initial opening position. Every instrument used in trading can only have one position. Transaksu planned to conduct trading operations functions, such as order. New MetaTrader 5 trading terminal is slowly introduced by the central transaction and brokerage firm, for several months, the platform is tested in a demo account

ghulam88
2013-03-09, 11:26 PM
Ya new yani up date version ha lakn trader is ko like nai karty kio ka is ma bohat error ha jis ki waja sa ya bohat sa indicator ko support ba
nai kart ais lea trader is pa work karna like nai karty .

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-23, 12:15 AM
it is a new version of mt4 and it is not mostly in use mostly the traders use the mt4. mt5 is not commnly use . mt4 is very easy to use and easy to learn as compaer to mt5

kukibhai
2013-03-24, 11:10 PM
metatrader 5 indicator is latest version . so his interface is good but his working is not profer because i was use this version for a month but his working is not good after some time show error so now i like metatrader 4 because mt 4 is easy and simple

m.asifali
2013-03-25, 05:39 PM
in the my mind the mt5 is the new version for the trading it is difficult to understand some are the trader are accept it easily and some of the trader are understand it difficult it is up****ed version.

yad786
2013-04-18, 12:17 PM
meta trader 5 aik acha version he meta trader 4 ka or ap ko is ka zara sa pata ho ga warna ye to baroon baroon ko nahi ata to ap or me kya cheez hain is liye is ko na hi charoo ap meta trader 4 ko apnay computer main ker kay kam karo.

aug14
2013-04-20, 05:34 PM
meta trader 5 is a ltest and very advanced verssion of trading softwares,meta trader 5 is a very dificult to use for every one in trading in forex online market,it is not easy to use and latest windows can make use its all features so i think this is not a very good software to trade with this software.

indianpk01
2013-04-22, 05:24 PM
ya insta forex k latest aur jadeed versoin ha is ma ana wali technoligy istamaal ki gae ha aur is plateforum ma baqi sare plate forum sa zyada addition kea ga ha q kha ya jadeedd technoligy sa bnae gy is lia isa smjhna thoda nushkil ha ..

forex_adviser
2013-04-22, 06:01 PM
MYEs you r correct. i think meta trader is best bcoz we should walk with new technologies and change our mind according to new platforms and should make use of new tools as best as possible.Meta trader is great developed platform and more and vey extended features than any previous version.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-22, 10:51 PM
Meta trader isa new software or plateform but it is not more popular between the people so a small part of traders are using mt5 because it is new version and some trader can't easily this plateform .

bilal02
2013-04-23, 07:33 AM
metatrader aik naya software he ye kun ke naya he is ley abhi is men boht se apdate karny ke zarorat he our abhi tak aksar trader is achi trah se samaj nahi sky jis ke waja se wo abhi tak purana software he istamal karrahy he abhi tak is ke koi khas malomat web par bhi nahi hen.

Rahat786
2013-04-23, 02:40 PM
main nay meta trader 5 ko kabi daikha hi nahi ha per suna hah kay ye bee acha indicators ha ju buhat achi working karta hah. is ley main tu meta trader 4 use karta hoon our usi ko llike karta hoon

moomin
2013-04-24, 10:11 AM
meta trade 5 is use for the business purpose and before introducing eh meta trade 5 there is already available the meta trade 4, meta trade 5 is the latest version of the meta trade 5. meta trade 5 have some new and good functions in it related to the business it is nice to use.

brain4x
2013-04-28, 11:35 AM
MT5 is the latest version of metatrader. But they removed some features that are available in MT4. Like hedging is not allowed on MT5. They said they wanted to promote the new language. Some of the code functions available in MT4 are also deprecated in MT5. So I don't at all prefer using MT5.

raazi
2013-04-28, 01:54 PM
ye trading ka platforum ha ye new platforum h or is ma kam touff ha lkn is ma bhi earning achi hoti ha taders is ma kam kam krta ha lkn is ma bhi pasa acha ha

fulltry
2013-04-28, 03:17 PM
mt5 aik new software hy jo k mt4 up****e form hy or mt5 buht fast kam karta hy or is ka indicator buht acha hy jis say mary trade may kafi help ho jati hy

brain4x
2013-04-29, 01:00 AM
MT5 is has its own advantages and disadvantages. For e.g. The order execution is very fast in mt5. There are 21 different timeframes that you can use. and others. The flipside is that any ea written in mt4 will.have to be rewritten in mt5. It consumes much more ram then mt4. I think it's worth trying once.

kalulu
2013-04-29, 01:03 AM
There are some things that i wouldnt want to makes sure that i have done all through tradeing from that mt4 that i am sure of what am doing when you are tradeing with the other platform is much simpler

ForexDJ
2013-05-01, 03:34 PM
Am getting myself ready to migrate to mt5. Am working on coming up with a strategy that is so simple and whose indicators are available in mt5 because many of the customized indicators are not available in mt5.

Mobile786
2013-05-11, 08:37 AM
Meta trader5 is a platform for trading on Forex market. Meta trade5r is a new version of softwear of on Forex trading. Meta trade5r is difficult to use and also difficult to use. Meta trader5 have new features.

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-11, 10:45 AM
meta trader is the best platform to do trading and meta trader 5 is an new and advanced version of it,mt5 has many of commands with we trade best then the any trader and it has very good charts and graphics.

Ramlan Fs
2013-05-11, 10:54 AM
I have not so I know About MT5 and MT4 here still use this because I first learned but when MT5 is easier and better to use then I would use MT5 for my interest and therefore I will do it properly.

sahilbutt
2013-05-11, 02:19 PM
yee new wibsite ha is ma kam to asnnh ha lkn is ma kam ka acha pasa milta ha ye mt4 ka mukbla ma nilka ha lkn log is platforum ko kam istmal krta han

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 02:54 PM
meta trader 5 is updated version of mt4. There are many platforms are available here but mostly used meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 and among them meta trader 4 is more popular between the traders of Forex business. it is popular due to it essay commands. but mt 5 provide us many new features.

Zee133
2013-06-04, 08:23 AM
Meta trader5 is new version of software and it have new and advance features, so meta trader5 is difficult to use and also difficilt to do work than meta trader4.

amssalcity
2013-06-04, 04:24 PM
the latest software in market which is specially designed for our new generation and an easy and advance approach in trading market is the software metatrader 5 software. this software is really an easy access in trading market. its using keys are more advance and shortcuts are very useful for every traders.

Zee121
2013-07-26, 11:14 AM
Dear metatrader 5 is a new version of metatrader 4 and it have some new and advanced features so it is so best to trade with advanced style but metatrader 5 is so difficult to used and learn than metatrader 4.

mp5
2013-07-26, 01:38 PM
meta trade 5 ab market main lauch hua hay es sey pehle market main meta trade 4 tha jo kay ab bhe bari kamyabi kay sath chal raha hay aur puraney trader meta trade 4 per trading kerna zeada pasand kertey hain

c13
2013-07-26, 05:12 PM
meta trade 5 main say trading ki quality bohat achi ho jati hai forex main meta trade 4 bhi mojood hai jis main zeada tar trader trade kar rahay hain mager ab meray khayal main meta trade 5 ko tey karna chaheay

hasilpur
2013-07-26, 05:18 PM
meta trader 5 is a trading soft ware . meta trader 5 is a new version of meta trader 4 trading soft ware . it is much advanced then meta trader 4 . there is a lot of options in meta trader 5 . mostly traders like to do work in meta trader 5

shahid1477
2013-07-26, 11:21 PM
ye new version hai or is kay options bhi advance hain.but boohat say trader isy use nai karty because ye boohat say indicators ko support nai karta.jis waja say problem hooti hai.

wasee121
2013-07-27, 05:44 AM
Dear Meta Trader5 and met trader4 are the both of Forex trading software and the meta trader5 is a new and meta trader 4 is an old version of software and the meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn then meta trader5 because meta trader5 have some new and advanced features.

mahk987
2013-07-27, 05:35 PM
meta trader 5 bhi aik trading soft wear hai yeh bohat mushkil soft wear hai is ke sath kam karna boht mushkil hota hai or mostly traders is ke sath kam karna pasand nhi karte .

JMW
2013-07-27, 05:45 PM
the mt4 is just one of a kind platform that makes.the money.in the mt5 we just get the idea if how to trade or how to make the money.

Ali 123
2013-08-08, 08:23 AM
metatrader aik naya software he ye kun ke naya he is ley abhi is men boht se apdate karny ke zarorat he our abhi tak aksar trader is
achi trah se samaj nahi sky jis ke waja se wo abhi tak purana software he istamal karrahy he abhi tak Meta trader5 is a platform for trading on Forex market. Meta trade5r is a new version of softwear of on Forex trading. Meta trade5r is difficult to use and also difficult to use.
Meta trader5

ABUZAR
2013-08-08, 09:03 AM
meta trader 5 is updated version of mt4. There are many platforms are available here but mostly used meta trader 4 and meta trader
5 and among them meta trader 4 is more popular between the traders of Forex business. it is popular due to it essay commands. meta trader 5 is a trading soft ware . meta trader 5 is a new version of meta trader 4 trading soft ware . it is much advanced then meta trader 4 .
there is a lot of options in meta trader 5

saime121
2013-08-08, 06:55 PM
Dear meta trader 5 is an new and advance featured software of Forex trading business but it is not famous than meta trader4 because meta trader4 is so best and famous in the traders because meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5.

heri yonison
2013-08-09, 06:58 AM
What advantages MT5. compared with MT4. then if someday MT4 platfrom, will not be used anymore, because it must be replaced with MT5 platform. please enlightenment.

kalulu
2013-08-10, 09:28 PM
There are something little that i can say about this the reasoned for that is the i don't use it that must but i have heard soo many of my friend s who have been trying to use it and they said it was too herd for them

mozam
2013-08-10, 09:43 PM
main metatreader 4 kay software iss ka isstamal kayiaa hay iss main hum aonay treade ko easy say kr saktyian hain iss main treade ka nazam sab say best hay
abbi tak main nay metatreader5 ko use nahiee kayiaa hay,

zaid babu
2013-08-13, 10:08 AM
meta trader 5 platform is the new and updated version which is available in market for Forex trading but i see that most of the traders still prefer meta trader 4 platform for Forex trading. it is very easy to do trading on this platform.

waleedbinazhar1
2013-08-13, 10:10 AM
Mt5 is a forex forum. It was released after mt4. But mostly people likes Mt4. Mt5 is new version of mt4 with Same features

razia86
2013-08-13, 02:21 PM
meta trader 5 indicator is latest version and meta trader 5 is a very dificult to use for every one in trading in forex online market,it is not easy to use and latest windows can make use its all features so i think this is not a very good software to trade with this software.....

shoaib546
2013-08-13, 04:29 PM
Meta trader 5 soft ware aik new version hai is ko traders pasand nhi krte q k yeh bohat difficult hai is mein options bohat zayda hain liken is ko use nhi kiya jata .

princeua
2013-08-13, 04:33 PM
Good information on trading platforms and I frankly best platform 4 where a lot of traders in the world prefers to work in this platform because this platform can data to understand everything in the market but which disturbs traders only is that it is not the same floury, but there are more than once re-pricing.

nadeem123
2013-08-15, 04:09 PM
Meta trader5 is a new version software of meta trader5 and it have some new features so it is so difficult than meta trader4. Meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5.

sobiaabc
2013-08-15, 04:34 PM
meta trader 5 aik trading soft ware hai . ye meta trader 4 trading soft ware ka new version hai or is main options bhe zeada hain or traders meta trader 5 ko zeada prefer karte hain trading business k lye main bhi meta trader 5 he use karte hon q k ye best trading soft ware hai .

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:15 AM
Ya new yani up date version ha lakn trader is ko like nai karty kio ka is ma bohat error ha jis ki waja sa ya bohat sa indicator ko support ba
nai kart ais lea trader is pa work karna like nai karty .

2020-12-20, 11:07 AM
(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

Gourav98
2020-12-21, 05:17 PM
mt5 latest hay or is kay upper hum dmonition skirmish marketplace Ki counterfeit the part ko samhj laytay gladden lambently aor pher iss Kay liyeappko hamesha dwell firm and cede coherence provoke tarteeb dayni hogi phir homage card kamyaabi hasal hotiforex knockers desert fissure precious kay probabilities Zara Kam hotay apologize extensively iss liye zayada tarinvestors Jo end pointing and space karna chahtey constant aur apna entry in the in the freely from the tolerate tare ballycommudities full of around adjustment talent for roughly to materialize at

raheel001
2020-12-28, 10:21 AM
jahan tak main forex trading ko janta hon yahan par meta trade 4 sab say ahca software hai iss mai koi bhi problem nahe hoti ager kisi waja say forex main trading kay doran koi masla ban jaey to pher app apnay meta trade ko dobara say intall kar lain