PDA

View Full Version : EA is Perfect :)

lg_pkl
2012-04-29, 10:41 PM
Sir ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of trading so far :)
Please give your opinion here, thanks

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 06:16 PM
yes i EA is good to use when you are just enter in the trade. It is best for beginners. You can get profit and this profit gives to more interest to work in forex

sura
2012-06-03, 05:20 PM
EA is not always good for trading, the best thing is you have to keep on eye on the EA movement
That way you still can control the strategy that u use on that EA

Sir ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of trading so far :)
Please givhttps://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZe your opinion here, thanks

Snoopy1234
2012-06-03, 06:00 PM
Let us see whats happens in the next few month :) I think it will go under....

I have another EA what make even 100% a week of volatility is good and it will be startet in the right position. But i will never let him trade wich much money. 10 account with 100$ i one looses the other 9 wins. ;)

bu'd
2012-06-05, 02:01 PM
I think that there is no perfection in the world. where there are definite advantages there is also no shortage there.believe about yourself that we are is a perfect

forX
2012-06-05, 10:28 PM
The perfect ea. One ea alone, cannot do it. even though we tend to assume that the role of fundamentals and news is taken intro worth action economically primarily based on the efficient market hypothesis it's still potential for one ea to figure each possible market condition somebody's brain might, in fact, interact with.

satishfx
2012-06-08, 12:04 AM
EA r not perfact to hand over our all deposit blindly. There r big dogs working overtime to kill all EA's n snatch their total funds while u r asleep. In the morning u cant believe ur eyes n rub it repeatedly to confirm the balance ur account shows ie ZERO.

5starsabuj
2012-06-11, 11:27 PM
Forex is an international trading business so every body must be perfect in this business. I think that if any one is not perfect in here he can not success in the trading. I also think that if a man can be turn into EA(Expert Adviser ) he must be efficient in the business , because i think that when he advise something to the other person he must be analysis about it ,so he must be efficient about this .So it is true that EA(Expert Adviser ) is perfect in the trading system.

ahmedaslam
2012-06-12, 02:19 PM
retail traders do not run the market!! so how the ea makes money sm runs the market and they their own way we follow them in forex market to make money. all strategy is of to predict that what sm will do in future so no ea or ta will save you in forex unless you understand what happening behind the curtain!

sabuz
2012-06-16, 04:59 PM
yes ea is perfect for that some time but not all the time,flow other indicator with the ea system then you will gain,,,,,,,,,,,,,

santo.plus
2012-06-17, 06:48 PM
Sir ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of trading so far

i dont think expert advisors are perfect.i loss $300 last month.:woo:
next time i will not do same mistake.
thanks.:respect:

moonletter
2012-06-18, 02:59 PM
In my opinion, EA is not always profitable for us, we are still required to find out where the direction of market trends. If we do not know the trend could have obtained a very large loss by using EA. Before moving on to the EA, it would be nice if you learn and gain experience analyzing trends and trading manually.

sudsind
2012-06-19, 05:11 PM
yes the best EAs are based on profitable strategies of individual traders and they are not out as a commercial ea as the trader created it for himself and he is making money of that ea and not by selling his stuff, if you have some profitable strategy try or get an ea created on that one

newentry
2012-06-19, 05:39 PM
market moves so dynamic and for it you need to update your EA time by time to follow the market condition, so here is EA , there is no perfect EA and if we make compare with manual trading, then trade with manual is better and profitable,
but if you can make update it with regular, so you will get a good result from it

sgiant
2012-06-19, 10:19 PM
EA where there is perfect. As good as any made ​​sure EA has a flaw. Almost all the ea can not bear the news that has high impact. My advice if you want to use the EA account the first capital in use. Make sure you have the capital in accordance with the EA characters you use.

adeusi
2012-06-20, 10:53 PM
is there any 100% perfect EA that can not lose money at all. i saw on the internet everybody are rating their EA as the best one.

sudsind
2012-06-20, 11:46 PM
No commercial ea is perfect and no way any commercial ea would be perfect in future also, as no body sells their perfect ea as when the ea becomes ubiquitous, the brokers start to trade against that and do anything to stop it's performance, so nobody who is making good money from his ea would ever sell it

sgiant
2012-06-22, 11:17 AM
is there any 100% perfect EA that can not lose money at all. i saw on the internet everybody are rating their EA as the best one.
However good the EA is used, it still can not control the market. I guarantee that EA is not perfect Ko-bear, because the movement of the market is always changing rapidly.

kashifrehman
2012-06-22, 01:43 PM
There is no prefest EA in this world that can bring 100% profit for you, If a trader spend time in search if this type of indicators than its a waste of tume and money also. In serch you may test a lot to get your prefect results but at last you will find that there is no such thing it's only learning and practicing which can make you able to trade low.

sujarman
2012-06-25, 04:44 AM
There is no prefest EA in this world that can bring 100% profit for you, If a trader spend time in search if this type of indicators than its a waste of tume and money also. In serch you may test a lot to get your prefect results but at last you will find that there is no such thing it's only learning and practicing which can make you able to trade low.

I just wanted to share about EA ...

There are millions of EA diluaran there, whether professionally made ​​or created as learning to another trader in the forum. All EA has its own characteristics of each. In the EA has included a variety of products many things, ranging from: technique, system, how open, how to close, pending orders, until the introduction of in-depth market price movements in each point. If we trace, EAs are only divided into several sections just flow. among them:

Adherents EA Candle
EA Adherents of Time
EA adherent indicator
EA adherents range
Adherent EA news
EA follower strategy
Adherents EA Account

rony123
2012-07-22, 05:07 AM
There is no perfect EA neither perfect system in manual trading. Once you master your trading system then you can try a EA which follow your own trading system. there are many free ea over the internet. you might find your desirable EA. The best thing will be if you learn how to code an EA, because no one knows your trading system better than you. Good luck.

ripon4x
2012-07-23, 03:18 PM
Expert Advisers are always risky and everybody knows that. But You any one build an EA with his own trading style, I think it make his trade go smooth.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 10:52 AM
No i am no think that expert advertisor is perfect to trade in forex. No one expert advertisor or indicator here thats can be 100% profite in a trade. So mannual trade is better than ea or indicator.

sgiant
2012-07-27, 09:39 PM
there is no perfect ea. ea mostly ended with the defeat. Moreover, if there is a high-impact news release, the capital can be lost quickly, because ea can not analyze the fundamentals. while the fundamental news is always popping up every day.

arpanet88
2012-07-28, 01:53 PM
expert analysis is a great thing for trading. when any one trading along time then she give the trade dissension for new and others traders.

hichemdz
2012-07-28, 05:51 PM
yes EA is good for the biginners . but i prefer the manual trading .

gose
2012-07-30, 02:32 PM
compile or build a software trrading would be nice if the system is therein is in accordance with the wishes and our trading style, but do not always have to like it because the question is whether the style and our trading system is correct?

cozard007
2012-07-30, 04:19 PM
I don`t that their is a better ea out there really, many developers will promised many times , yet they wil still fails, even the fapturbo that they seems very interesting is a thing of disgrace now.

sazzad
2012-07-30, 04:22 PM
My opinion is that i am not interested to use EA because i think it can be lazy to the trader for this reason trader should trade with manually and it is the right way to know about this market but most of the trader want to make money for this reason they do not get success from this market.

sgiant
2012-07-31, 07:44 PM
....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of
I think there is no perfect ea, ea would all have weaknesses in certain market conditions. ea in fact many are popping up, but quality is very low and not useful.

zahed11
2012-07-31, 11:26 PM
I do not think consulting is perfect, nothing is perfect in this world do not come to be honest, not even the people who work in these programms, but it is not perfect all the time, I did not try any of these programes.

thunderfast
2012-08-01, 09:32 AM

better use of the manual trading using a robot, with manual trading can improve our trading skills, the more training the better, to keep learning and learning
unless we are really busy and no time to learn, then use the robot for trading

sammypt
2012-08-06, 02:00 AM
i only trushest 1 EA and he must be operating on minimal lot size , cuz it have 50 % donwdraw , but by what i have testing it
i work very well at 1000 and give a outcome of 100 % per week

reggard
sammy

adonbaba
2012-08-06, 04:50 PM
In my opinion EA is not perfect for a newbie as it is not the correct way for trding in this business. If you spend time to analyze the market, current news and movement of the trend then i think EA is not necessary. After all EA is not the solution of Forex losing.

hichamoiv
2012-08-09, 06:04 PM
The perfect ea. A SD alone can not do. although we tend to assume that the role of fundamentals and introducing new measures are taken is mainly based on the economically efficient market hypothesis, it is still a potential for Others understand the brain every time someone possible market state could actually interact with.

esif
2012-08-09, 06:20 PM
EA is Perfect :)
i have tried and checked many of EAs on back testing and forward tests and find only one EA which i like and that is forex overdrive, forex hacked also works but it is very risky and it is quite possible that it blows all your account..

wending
2012-08-11, 02:53 PM
Now I just wonder have you ever got the experience to trade with EA?If so,how much profit have you earned so far?For me,I do not think EA is the best choice for me to choose.I have lost so much money by using EA with my forex account there.So I do not love EA at all.

rifan.nadim
2012-08-16, 12:11 AM
Trade with the best EA reaffirmed that the facility will be available, when Human tredim saikolajikyala (Greed, Fear, Hope & Pride) will influence the market.EA to take the right way, you will learn the manuyala tredim. If you can not manuyala tredim bujabena you how your EA is working correctly.EA has a lot of free internet.EA is a good way to market in 6-7 months during follow-up can be useful. Trade with the good results they get in the EA on EA's masteraraij. So i think if you use EA right way then you get profitable.

harunrana
2012-08-19, 12:21 AM
I will be creating individual EAs designed around a single trade method,
this makes it much easier and less confusing to the trader when trying to use them as there will be less settings to dig through and get set correctly. All input and ideas are welcome and I look forward to your testing and your opinions on any EAs created here,
more heads are better than one, as they say.

Donald Loe Bank
2012-08-19, 11:45 AM
There is no perfect system on forex trading. maybe some EA can make profit 50-70% but never be perfect, we can't trading without facing risk and loss, the perfect system is how to minimize risk of loss. better to make good money management to gain profit consistently and stop wasting your time to looking perfect trading system.

I agree with you, there is no perfect system on forex trading, if you have one, there only 1-2 month give you profit, but on the next month will give you loss..

jennilyn
2012-08-23, 02:02 PM
No system is perfect :)

Personally, I don't have any interests of trying whatever EAs are available in the forex market.

nasim39
2012-09-10, 07:28 PM
yap.....it will be startet in the right position. But i will never let him trade wich much money. 10 account with 100$ ,,

cherrytrade
2012-09-12, 12:52 PM
there are no Perfect expert advisors out there they are created by tchnical analysis and robots have a fixed set of strategy they follow but when some major news comes out these ea's fail very badly and sometimes will blow away the entire account. i have tried a few it starts of well then it just blows the account. but sometimes it may work.. :)

dedi
2012-09-17, 08:28 PM
Sir ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of trading so far
I think robot EA can be edited or changed to the script that we want the kind of skills that we Want up to what we want,,,
maybe this is all I know

smsobuj
2012-09-23, 07:53 AM
Expert Adviser (EA) is perfect for a traders only if the EA is quite reputed and experienced about forex trading. Because being EA is not easy job. EA must be so much efficient so they can advice some traders.

parvez
2012-09-23, 08:06 AM
Reta traders do not run the market so how the ea makes money sm runs the market and they their own way we follow them in forex market to make money all
strategy is of to predict that what sm will do in future so no ea or ta will save you in forex unless you understand what happening behind the curtain.

nyiel100
2012-09-23, 12:10 PM
I will be creating individual EAs designed around a single trade method,
this makes it much easier and less confusing to the trader when trying to use them as there will be less settings to dig through and get set correctly. All input and ideas are welcome and I look forward to your testing and your opinions on any EAs created here,
more heads are better than one, as they say.
an ea is a robot that only do as we entry the data to its program,but as we know that the market price is unpredictable so there is no perfect ea,but there is a way to solve....that is we must drive our ea when it hit a floating loss and beginning to high risk for our capitall,and always use tight MM when we use an EA

Kery GT R
2012-09-23, 06:47 PM
For me, using ea trading can only be effective for 3 to 4 months only .. on my experience .. I have been using it for 2 months. That was after it boots profit the ea will become uncertain, unknown the reason why.

goodbye_love
2012-09-24, 03:03 AM
I did not try it, please put here so I can work Pak Taste
and see how successful or not
And thank you for outstanding Thread

3etman
2012-10-08, 12:02 AM
everyone is having different targets , able to tolerate to a certain amount of risk , so there is no single expert adviser that can benefit all people in the same time, thats too hard.
we can rather share ideas that would help us to construct different functions that can be merged together upon our needs to make each one able to customize his own system.

mikha
2012-10-10, 01:49 AM
EA can be said perfect can also be said to be not perfect , there are a lot of EA according to function, my experience, EA used for transactions less than of satisfactory results, but if EA whose function is to protect the transaction, the results are satisfactory, for example: EA trailing stop and EA functioning to take profit and stop loss

Dages0308
2012-10-10, 06:54 AM
ya i think EU profitable its from teknikal and sistem goodles. if not sistem goodles you cannot make EA profitable. but if you make EA from indicator like MA or CCI or somelse this is veri risk. why? because MA or indicator just follow price... so late and facke. thanks
i think if you want to make EA,,, make from system PA like Sell in ressistent or buy in support. this is just opinion. thanks

yudijoni
2012-10-10, 06:58 AM
There is no perfect EA as It is a logic program and a constant one. Be wise to use robot to trading.
Remember market is free as no one can predict where the price move anywhere he likes.

WDholic
2012-10-10, 08:48 AM
There is no perfect EA as It is a logic program and a constant one. Be wise to use robot to trading.
Remember market is free as no one can predict where the price move anywhere he likes.

EA is good for some trader who doesn't have time to sit all day long in front of their PC
with a good algoritm and a safe money management.. EA is good enough for making money..

Ragiel4
2012-10-10, 10:15 AM
EA is not perfect, but with EA to make it easier for traders who can not at any time be in front computer.With EA based on logic alone would be better, because traders know the weaknesses and strengths of the EA.

winwinwindu
2012-10-10, 02:19 PM

I understand that there is no perfect EA, EA there all the advantages and disadvantages of each, as well as any EA, if users do not understand the logic of the EA, the EA will not function properly

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I understand that there is no perfect EA, EA there all the advantages and disadvantages of each, as well as any EA, if users do not understand the logic of the EA, the EA will not function properly

fzm
2012-10-11, 10:20 PM
The dependence on the expert advisers is not good for the forex trading because it just reduce the chance of learning and increasing the experience. I know some of the expert advisers are working but not so good any way we should avoid this type of dependence.

ayan12
2012-10-11, 10:37 PM
bro ea trading main ap ko her dafa profit nahi ho sakta .ager har dafa is say profit earn honay lagay to har koyi ea trading say hi trade karay .main ap logo say ya kaho ga kay ap ea per depend kerna chor dain or forex per trade karain .forex per manual trading kerna ea say 100% acha hay.or forex per ap ka knowledge and experience or zayada bahter ho ga .jo kay 1 achay trader kay liya buhat hi zarori hay.

raihan8212
2012-10-16, 09:26 AM
I challenge this statement. I could easily write an EA that uses a simple MA-based entry, and being a robot it will always "get its 'head' and money management right". But would it be guaranteed to be profitable for a lifetime? I seriously doubt it.

Heck, if it was that easy to be profitable, we could all be forex millionaires. And the big banks and funds could save themselves millions in salaries by dismissing all of their highly paid analysts, and running these EAs instead. LOL.

One could perhaps argue that MA-based entries, if applied with some discretion (e.g. don't trade during periods of congestion, low volatility, the Asian session, just prior to high impact news, etc etc) could be marginally profitable. But, if I may be pedantic, the article did state "a simple MA and nothing else", and in any case I contend that this discretion has more to do with the "system" than "getting your head or MM right".

nikhildey
2012-10-19, 06:14 PM
good
I'll be able to try it first today after market is open and give you my feedback
but 14% return in 2 months is not good too much
I'll try also to change some of his settings
thank you very much for sharing

Anis
2012-11-04, 05:31 PM

I think for EA users I suggest that they can take and write down the style of trading in this way they can so they can make an EA is exactly what they are looking for it, I also had to make EA but I canceled because I was not sure EA can make us successful

don1
2012-11-11, 07:49 PM
hello guys,,
i have come across this site who gives free EAs.
http://fexea.com/
hope you find this useful and lest test the EAs ans share our experience so that we can use them.you also can subcribe their signal produced from those EAs.

gul
2012-11-15, 12:10 PM
My point of view is, That EA r not perfect to hand over our all deposit blindly. There r big dogs working overtime to kill all EA's n snatch their total funds while u r asleep. In the morning u cant believe ur eyes n rub it repeatedly to confirm the balance your account show is zero credit.

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 05:24 PM
If you are a victorious merchandiser and hold strategies that present vantage results, you can undertake a redeeming engineer MEL, to inscribe your strategy in a Google. This way, you drop inferior money for a fluid in which you trait completely.

Khan Mustafiz
2012-11-15, 05:25 PM
EA is excellent to use when you are just get into in the business. It is best for newbies. You can get benefit and this benefit gives to more attention to perform in currency trading

Cerugo
2012-11-18, 07:19 AM
After two years working with many EAs, I decided to develop my own EA. Does anyone have worked with Forex generator on Stochastic diagrams?. I would appreciate any help. After this, I can share my EA with the group, just to give an idea, because it could not work for you. Put your strategy on your EA and thats all. Thanks in advance.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 12:00 PM
एकदम सही ea. एक अकेले EA, यह नहीं कर सकता. भले ही हम मान लेते हैं कि बुनियादी बातों की भूमिका और खबर पहचान लायक आर्थिक मुख्य रूप से कुशल बाजार परिकल्पना के आधार पर कार्रवाई की गई है यह अभी भी एक ea के लिए संभावित लगाने की हर संभव बाजार की हालत किसी के मस्तिष्क, वास्तव में, के साथ बातचीत हो सकती है करने के लिए करते हैं.

HaQi
2012-11-20, 10:31 AM
There is no prefest EA in this group that can convey 100% gain for you, If a monger pay case in hunt if this type of indicators than its a feed of tume and money also. In serch you may experiment a lot to get your prefect results but at sunset you leave conceive that there is no much artefact it's only acquisition and practicing which can get you healthy to trade low.

trongbat
2013-01-24, 08:13 AM
ou can get the benefits and the benefits this gives more attention to the implementation of monetary transaction ... It is best for beginners ... EA is great to use when you only get be in business .... Thanks in advance

usmanraza
2013-01-26, 01:19 PM
ma to ea ko use nahi kayea ha abi tak but mera dost is ko use kar raha ha aur wo is sa earn be kar raha ha wo kayta ha
ea ko use karne ka laye is ma expeirnce hona bohat zarori ha tab he ea sa earn kayea ja sakta ha muje ez ka itna
knolwedge nahi ha isalye ma is ko use nahi kaya abi tak.

lahcen
2013-01-26, 10:07 PM
EA is perfect for beginners , but it has to be up to date ,
and in my opinion , im not ready to pay money just for forex signals , i want to make money , and i sont have any to pay for robots

don3
2013-01-26, 11:11 PM
yes EA It is best for beginners lekin ager ap acha munafa lena chahtay ha aur kam niksan kernay chahtay han to khud market ko samjhe aur phir trade lagayen

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

mere khyal ma insan ki apni trade aor apni izat apne hath ma hoti ha is liye trading kertay hua aoyomated robot ki bjaye khud per zyada bhrosa keren

setiawanedi
2013-01-27, 03:45 AM
Are you sure EA is perfect and you petrified?. syaa think the tone just lucky. while the robot is working. when you actually do not know what exactly possessed the robot commands. if you are less aware of the loss will turn to you. I suggest be - careful in using robots EA.

Java
2013-02-01, 04:58 AM

I think not sir, if we are wrong in using an EA then we will be lost partially or all of our existing funds on an account I sir,
this way then I will be able to use an EA that have previously been on trial in a demo account so that I can be more confident again by this EA work sir

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 03:10 AM
compile or build a software trrading would be nice if the system is therein is in accordance with the wishes and our trading style, but do not always have to like it because the question is whether the style and our trading system is correct?

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:16 AM
No one is perfect for the time, but not all the time, ea other indicators, then you flow with the system,, win,,,, and,,,,,,,

nufatrx4u
2013-02-19, 09:29 AM
EA isn't perfact handy over our all deposit blindly..... even supposing we tend to tend to assume that the role of fundamentals and news is taken intro price action economically based totally on the economical market hypothesis it's still potential for one Ea to work every doable market condition somebody's brain would possibly, in fact, move with.

ennt8
2013-02-19, 09:36 AM
Forex companies are actually booming with challenging. Regularly over $3 hundred with negotiations surface belonging to the arena. Associated with considerable liquidity belonging to the put, certain investors turn huge dollars around trading. Photograph 1 to be able to buy is more then 90% for the purchasers neglect usually to make benefit inside the tip at all hours.

saqib160
2013-02-20, 10:49 PM
ea ko ma use nahi kayea ha ea sa best mere kayal sa munal trade ha hum ko chayea ka automated trade sa acha
munal trade karye automated trade sa loss he hota ha is profta nahi hota ha

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 02:45 AM
yeh EA kia ha ?? mtlb kia faida ha iska or kase use karte hain ??

nayeem01715
2013-04-27, 10:35 PM
marketplace goes so powerful and for it you should update your EA time period by simply time for you to abide by the market condition, so this is EA, there is absolutely no best EA and when many of us help to make match up against manual buying and selling, then buy and sell using manual is better and worthwhile, nevertheless if you can help to make update it using frequent, so you'll get a fantastic result of it.

smmunni
2013-04-28, 12:12 PM
For newbie users i wont recommend EA as for invest for the first time. If so happens, then the trader will depends on the EA and really knows nothing about Forex. So manual trading is much more better than the EA trading. EA just follow the predefined rules setup by the trader. So there are some limitations.

brain4x
2013-04-28, 01:56 PM
In forex there is nothing called as perfect EA. You just cannot trust a piece of code that would the same things again and again when conditions are met. Atleast I don't trust it. EA cannot replace the judgement of a human mind.

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 12:09 AM
yes i Semitic deity is nice to use once you are simply enter within the trade. it's best for beginners. you'll get profit and this profit provides to additional interest to figure in Forex..................

qaisercolonel
2013-05-20, 10:18 AM
I am not use this indicator for the purpose of trade.but i listen to my friends its best indicator for the trading. And they use it normally. So in this way i think its best and perfect in the forex market indicators.

awais123
2013-05-20, 08:20 PM
je han mein is baat sey muttfiq hon keh ea merey liyey porfact hai yeh haran kin hai is mein bohut sey khobiyan hain is liye is ko log pasand karte hain mein ney is ko bohut istamal kiya hai

simon12
2013-05-20, 09:43 PM
I think it is perfect in the world. Exactly where to find a benefit in addition, there is simply no general shortage at the moment. They think that we all are often full.

wabas
2013-05-20, 11:46 PM
yes ea is best ea sa daily ka acha profat layea ja sakta ha bohat sa trader ea ka use kar rahe ha aur ea sa acha profat be la rahe ha ea earn akrne ka laye acha ha

fxstar
2013-05-20, 11:56 PM
the better way in foerx make plan for trading and earn on plan this is great idea for us we earn 30 to 50% of our trading account if we use plan for trading its easy and risk free for us so i am also use plan for trading and earn good from forex using by low volumes for trading

naija
2013-05-21, 03:30 AM
Not every ea is perfect in forex, because if all ea's were to be perfect then i don't think there will be a manual trader in the business. Everyone would want to start using ea.

tigase
2013-05-21, 06:03 AM
I think EA is not at all good, because EA is not concerned with psychology of trading, where the trading psychology is we can determine how much profit we want to achieve, because the target in forex trading is very important to determine our future survival. with EA we will also spoiled and forget how to analyze.

thirupathi
2013-05-21, 12:11 PM
One ea alone cannot do it, even thoguht we tend to assume that the role of fundaments and news is taken into worth action economically primary based on the effecient market hypothesis it still potential for one ea to figure each possible market condition soembody brain might, in fact interact with i think that there is no perfection in the world. Where there are definite advantages there is also no shrotage.

konok
2013-05-21, 01:01 PM
I think there is zero efficiency on the planet. Exactly where you will find some rewards, there is also zero shortcoming there at this time. Feeling about yourself, that individuals generally are an ideal.

buxpir
2013-05-23, 07:37 PM
Ye bat darost he kay EA ka forex trading me bohat kam he ye forex trading me bohat mukam rakta he khas kar ye automated trading me bohat ahmiyat rakta he is lay ka ye auto work karta he. magar sif ye he nahi.

@missodekanmi
2013-08-05, 02:25 AM
I don't thinks there is any think that is perfect I am sure you meant it has a high chance of success with it'd it actually helps with your busy schedule to trade while you are not there and so help the trader in the best say

mp5
2013-08-05, 08:44 PM
meta trade ka normal EA main ager daikha jaey to wo theak sey batata hay yani ager market up ja rahi hay to wo baloon banaey ga aur ager nechey ja rahi hay to wo candle sey esey show karey ga EA ka kaam he yahi hota hay kay market kay trend ko sahi tareqey sey bataey

princeua
2013-08-05, 08:47 PM
I do not like this and I am the best companies working in a company known as giant InstaForex and these companies to which it refers companies are free of quotations and are actually a successful company and you can rest assured that important when you are working.

c13
2013-08-05, 09:51 PM
EA say muraad expert advisor hai yahan per ager koi trader ya samjhay kay ye compulsory hai to ya baat bhe theak hai forex main trader EA ka banaey huey trend kay mutabiq he apni investment karta hai aur profit earn karta hai

bilalpakistan
2013-08-06, 04:04 AM
brother i am an Ea maker, and i think there is no one perfect EA so far,
as i know. because i have tried many strategies, and they never work well,
i tried several techniques. and no technique is good ..

forforex
2013-08-06, 05:48 AM
news is taken intro worth action economically primarily based on the efficient market hypothesis it's still potential for one ea to figure each possible market condition somebody's brain might, in fact, interact with.I think that if any one is not perfect in here he can not success in the trading. I also think that if a man can be turn into EA

razia86
2013-08-08, 05:33 PM
hmmm... my brother in my point of view eA is not always good for trading and the best thing is you have to keep on eye on the eA movement that way you still can control the strategy that u use on that eA...its my opinion...

kalulu
2013-08-11, 12:18 AM
There is no robot that i have ever seen that have ever brought me any money that i want there are soo many people that i have seen that have done the same too so there is no perfect ea robot that have ever been built

Ali 123
2013-08-11, 03:05 PM
In my opinion, EA is not always profitable for us, we are still required to find out where the direction of market trends. If we do not know the trend could have obtained a very large
loss by using EA. Before moving on to the EA, it would be nice if you learn There is no prefest EA in this world that can bring 100% profit for you, If a trader spend time in search if this type
of indicators than its a waste of tume and money also. In serch you may test a lot to get your prefect results but at last you will find that there is no such thing it's only learning

faikafx
2013-08-11, 07:06 PM
ea ko main na abi tak use nahi kayea hain ea ka muje kuch knowledge to hain main na is ka barye main study kayea hain but ea ko main na abi tak use nahi kayea hain

ABUZAR
2013-08-14, 12:26 PM
There is no perfect EA neither perfect system in manual trading. Once you master your trading system then you can try a EA which follow
your own trading system. there are many free ea over the internet. you might find your desirable EA. The best thing will be if you learn how to cok.I think there is no perfect ea, ea would all have weaknesses in certain market conditions. ea in fact many are popping up
but quality

Endeye
2013-08-29, 09:59 AM
EA's great for part time traders who could not fully be in front of the computer, and EA can also be used for traders who can not profit consistently, because the robot could do that. However, it is common to use the EA need of capital is not little, because the robots require large equity to run.

naija
2013-08-30, 03:55 AM
Forex expert advisers are just human programmings, so nothing makes them perfect. Because it can never trade more than the person who programs it.

naeem sajan
2013-08-30, 09:20 PM
In my opinion, EA is not always profitable for us.There is no prefest EA in this world that can bring 100% profit for you.As good as any made ​​sure EA has a flaw.but if you can make update it with regular, so you will get a good result from it.Make sure you have the capital in accordance with the EA characters you use.

bablu7832
2013-09-04, 12:49 AM
Yes we can definitely make or program our robot according to our trading strategy and knowledge,but for that we need to have lot of knowledge and programming experience.If we can make such an EA then it will be very valuable and profitable.Before trying to develop any EA we must completely learn all about Forex.

Almighty
2013-09-04, 11:23 PM
Even if the whole world of forex trader were to put heads together to build an ea, believe me, it can't still be perfect, it will definately have its flaws. Ofcourse, it is a good idea bringing ideas together, yet we should always bear it in mind that the forex market is never predictable, however we all stil try to do somethings

saimum hasan
2013-09-05, 02:16 AM
No ea is not perfect ... it will be lost project for us ... so trade with your brain ... it will best ... don't depend on robot

sukro1940
2013-09-10, 06:11 PM
No ea is not perfect ... it will be lost project for us ... so trade with your brain ... it will best ... don't depend on robot

certainly true if ever we need a system that accurately Settings and obviously the primary capital to be too large heheheh. so if there was a perfect fit EA ask

chrahat
2013-09-14, 01:39 PM
main na abi tak koi ea ko use nahi kayea hain but kuch people hain jo ea ko use kar rahe hain aur in ko ea sa acha profat ho raha hain ea sa be money earn ho sakte hain ja best ahin

jadugarusman
2013-09-15, 12:30 AM
mery khyal me koi b ea robot 100 percent perfect ni hota kuch robots hain jo sahi results dety hain lekin 100 percent koi ni hota robot loss b karta hy profit b karta hy and sometime robot sara account wash kar k rakh deta hy robot ki koi gaurentee ni hoti ic liay robot par depend ni karna chahiay manual trading best hy

cozard007
2013-09-27, 06:04 PM
There is nothing perfect in the market trading, the EAs can not near it as well. The EAs might be working for some traders, but it will not work well for them if they do not knwo the right setting. It is not in the had of the coder to even know the best settings of EAs.

doll.doll
2013-11-22, 05:43 PM
ea is best lekin is me kuch problem b accurs hote hai is me jitne jalde profit banta ha utne jalde loss b hota ha so it depend on u ap ko is me dehan se kam kare ge to is me bohat faida ha

riecha
2013-11-23, 07:09 AM
Trade use EA maybe can become a last choice or first choice for you. If you a master trader and have a good strategy trade, you can include your strategy into EA. That is better than you trade manually and waiting chart every day. And if you still first time in trade, you can find a good EA to open your position trade, maybe you can get a big profit from EA and you still can learn how to become a good trader from looking EA work.

birlar
2013-11-24, 03:20 PM
My opinion is that i am not interested to use EA because i think it can be lazy to the trader for this reason trader should trade with manually and it is the right way to know about this market but most of the trader want to make money for this reason they do not get success from this market.

redrose78
2013-11-24, 03:25 PM
koi bhi aysa EA robot market main nai aaya jo perfect ho aur jo sub ko profit deta ho loss km deta ho aaj tk jo bhi robot aaya hai wo fail hua hai mere kheyal se humein EA se trade kerne ki bataye khud trade kerni chahiye

zentrader
2013-11-24, 05:04 PM
EA is a program which works based on the software and it cannot be 100% profitable as it does what is programmed. They work some time and then they stop working. However due to hype and marketing they have become popular and people want to be lazy thats why all these become famous.

mhchomsi
2013-11-26, 12:01 PM
trade done will always be changing and all it sees market conditions occur. but if we are able to analyze and draw conclusions that can be better then it will form a logic which can be used as EA. thus it will result in EA that can withstand the price movements in the market and generate profit. if so then EA made ​​will be one of the good quality EA.

bennyforex
2013-12-20, 10:16 PM
there is no perfect ea. ea mostly ended with the defeat. Moreover, if there is a high-impact news release, the capital can be lost quickly, because ea can not analyze the fundamentals. while the fundamental news is always popping up every day.

muddasir
2014-02-03, 07:50 PM
ji dear forex trading mn EA ka bahut bada sath kafe logo k leay lakin mera to yeh kehna hai iska istamaal ni krna chaheay kiu isko istamaal say ager profit ho raha hai to yeh permanent profit ni daita hai kiu is sy ek na ek din loss hota hai kiu is mn koi b EA perfect ni hota hai.

amjad23510
2014-02-09, 12:55 AM
i have used some robots in my demo and real accounts.forex robots are working and can earn money for but there is a risk in the use of robot.so,if have a robot,must test it in your demo account before trying in real.

waqasmanzor
2014-08-15, 03:17 PM
main na ea ko used kayea hain but muje ea sa itna acha profat nahi mile hain ea sub he theak nahi hain kuch ea hain jin sa ap earn kar sakte ho main na ek ea ko buy kayea hain but us sa muje kuch acha profat nahi mile main us sa profat aur loos dono he ho rahe hain

atifrana
2014-10-10, 03:42 PM
Dost mene EA ka kafi name suna hai traders se or traders is ko best kehte hain or but mene bohat se traders ko is k bare me yeh b kehte suna hai k yeh full trusted nai hai starting me acha work kerta hai but phir yeh ac ha work nai kerta hai or in waja se is ko use kerne se phele confuse hun.

incomeauto
2014-10-24, 03:13 AM
I also use EA but I believe u should understand d market do when d indicator fails stones, ur knowledge will be needed to read d trend

Salufx
2015-10-07, 02:54 PM
The perfect ea. One ea alone, cannot do it. even though we tend to assume that the role of fundamentals and news is taken intro worth action economically primarily based on the efficient market hypothesis it's still potential for one ea to figure each possible market condition somebody's brain might, in fact, interact with.

MPATELINDIA
2015-10-27, 03:15 PM
ROBOT FOR SMALL A/C TRADERS

https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/

https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150

SINCE LAST 4 YEARS, TRADING EXPERIENCE WE DESIGN An Auto Trading Robot FULLY AUTOMATIC. FOR INDIAN RETAIL-BEGINNER TRADERS HERE ARE THE ROBOT RESULTS

SEE ROBOT PERFORMANCE BY YOURSELF NOW !!!

OUR OWN DEVELOPED ROBOT IS WORKING 24 market hours / 5 days, ITS RUNNING NOW & MAKING $$$$$. CHECK LIVE RESULTS NOW

Download & Install MT4 : CLICK HERE (http://files.metaquotes.net/4874/mt4/wsiforex4setup.exe)

ACCOUNT NO 01 OPEN DATE : 23-09-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100013928 ==>> Password : kl8pyyv

ACCOUNT NO 02 OPEN DATE : 16-10-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100014134 ==>> Password : gatj6it

ACCOUNT NO 03 OPEN DATE : 09-10-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100014063 ==>> Password : ig8bzzh

::NOTE ::

AFTER MANY TRADERS REQUEST THIS ACCOUNT OPENED RECENTLY. SO KEEP WATCHING, IT MAY CHANGE YOUR TRADING CAREER. FOR YOUR HIGH SATISFACTION & BEST RESULT WATCH / FOLLOW THIS AC EVERY DAY AT LEAST ONE MONTH,

This is our own developed robot, running successfully, and we are happily trading with, Earning everyday money, without worry.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, HAPPY TRADING !!

EARN WITHOUT INVESTMENT WORK WITH US EARN MONEY : CLICK HERE (https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/)

THANK YOU
FOR SUPPORT CALL :- MPATEL 0851123545
https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/

sarfraz786
2016-03-10, 08:17 PM
EA is the robot which is used for the automatic trading some experienced traders are using the robot fot the trading but experienced trades advised that the robot are making mistake during the trade so manual trading is the perfect one.

ramjan ali
2016-06-20, 10:56 AM
Ea is not a perfect way of trading. actually forex trading is not a game that you can use a software for trading. it is a business. though sometimes it works nicely but not regularly and this is not a dependable way. so trading manually is the real trading for forex trade

Moses
2016-08-11, 03:07 PM
If you trade like a hobby and it is not your everyday business I think EA is better than manual trading. By the fact I could advice you one of best Free EA robot that relly works, it makes 20% profit monthly.
You could read about it and download it free here https://goo.gl/IfMWjW

motros222
2016-09-04, 11:16 PM
Hi traders,

I have good news for you. This Ultimate Automated Expert Advisor "Easy Pips Maker 2.0" used to be USD197. Well, no longer, it's now free. I've heard it was the holy grail for some. Well, better to check out by yourself...
http://www.easypipsmaker.com (http://www.easypipsmaker.com)

maliamkasa
2016-09-05, 12:01 AM
i think it is the good idea for the bigness who start forex trading that helps to gain profit on initial investment ,but in my experience on a big capital account do not use any EA when you have much more experience in forex trading because EA is an automated system it can not b right every time so please when you are experienced you should to do manual trading.

aarabane
2017-10-22, 03:29 PM
if i think it's good stratige that you can use tat that debutant to do good result, i think it must apply a single stratige and know these poind strong, i think it's better to apply several stratige

Aliakbar2016
2017-10-22, 03:37 PM
nae bilkul be nahi ma EA jasey chezey bilkul use nhi karta ho kio ka mujay ya bilkul pasand nhi ha and ya ek fazol sa system ha agar is ma profit ha tu is ma loss be bohat zaida hota ha is liye is ko na hi use kia jae tu behtar ha

jellybelly2017
2017-10-22, 03:59 PM
the double in a day EA and course made this all possible. the strategy generator helped him develop this low risk because its uncanny ability to double trading accounts in one forex trade

kuda
2019-07-11, 11:22 PM
mujhe robot ke baare mein nahin pata hai aur mujhe nahin pata ki unaka upayog kaise kiya jae, lekin log hamesha kahate hain ki ve vyaapaar ke lie achchhe nahin hain aur hamesha kharaab parinaam hote hain isalie mujhe lagata hai ki ve vyaapaar ke lie achchhe nahin hain aur robot vaastav mein kaam karate hain aur vyaapaar se laabh praapt karane ke lie robot bahut sahaayak hote hain , lekin aapako sachet roop se ek robot chunana hoga. yadi aap apane vyaapaar ke lie kam gunavatta vaala robot chunate hain, to aap laabh nahin kama paenge. robot chunane mein saavadhaanee baraten.

pong
2019-07-14, 09:35 AM
shaayad yah sach hai. lekin kabhee-kabhee logon ke paas samay nahin hota hai, aur ve robot ka upayog karana chaahate hain bajaay vyaapaar ke. mujhe lagata hai ki roboton dvaara kuchh chhote laabh bilkul bhee laabhadaayak na hone ke bajaay moolyavaan hain. aur vyaapaar mainyual roop se tren bahut adhik sahaj, vyaapaarik kshamata aur aapake vishleshan ke lie hoga. isalie, mujhe lagata hai, ek robot ya eee ka upayog karane kee tulana mein mainual treding bahut behatar hai.

serangan
2019-07-14, 01:52 PM
eee ke saath mukhy samasya yah hai ki ve baajaar kee sthitiyon ko nahin apana sakate hain. main is nishkarsh se sahamat hoon, isaka matalab hai ki hamaara mainual treding eeee ya any svachaalit treding se behatar hai aur mainual treding abhee bhee sabase achchha hai, lekin agar aapake paas vyaapaar karane ka samay nahin hai to robot.

ashrafx
2019-07-14, 02:24 PM
mujhe nahin lagata ki yah aavashyak hai, kyon hamen ek achchhe brokar ko kuchh bura likhana chaahie, agar kaarak jo ematee mein nukasaan ya traiphik kee vajah se ise chalaate hain, to hamen yah sochana chaahie ki shaayad traiphik kee sthiti any ematee par bhee chal rahee hai. aur jab mainne eee ka upayog kiya to main bahut kuchh kho diya. isalie, main ab eee ka upayog karane mein vishvaas nahin karata ...

pong
2019-07-19, 08:06 AM
robots can be very good or profitable, there are times when robots work and even then it is very bad, even we can also lose profits, even from our own capital money. and I don't use the automated trading system because I think the best way is manual trading I prefer to trade manuals for everyone, since one year I have been in this forex but I don't use automatic trading, because I think with a manual mind we can close positions we and we can also use stop loss and take profit when we modify our order because we forget and we don't use the right take profit time so we modify our order in an automated order I think there is a loss or we cannot arrange to modify the order I think so .

serangan
2019-07-19, 12:49 PM
but I think if he really learns well, then they will learn to make their own automatic system. even better than all of us lol and whether it's a strategy or a good system to use manually, baby. price movements in the market are not always good if they are included in the EA system with short-term trading ... entering the system in EA in the short term must apply strict money management

ashrafx
2019-07-19, 07:51 PM
Now I am not saying that every EA on the Forex Market is good because many EA developers are not Forex Traders, they are just programmers who see the market as white or black static objects because We know that Forex Trading is a gray area, they are not provided by how market or price action moves etc. they just lie on the Risk Management profile like averages etc ... but some real traders who already have a good trading system and they encode in .mql4 and build EA in my opinion will work, especially for themselves.

hiji
2019-07-21, 10:29 PM
At first when I started getting to know trade, I was the first to get involved with EA, and tried many EAs who worked for that time but over time they all became useless or you could say they needed new arrangements to deal with the situation. and robots are a set of programs for work and a set of programs can only cover a set of situations and when the market changes situation the robot cannot handle it because it is not programmed in the logic. When we use robots, we cannot let it run unattended, we need to monitor it to avoid problems that occur.

lionel
2019-07-22, 11:26 AM
There are robots that function and there are many that don't work at all. Some people's experience is that the robots they buy will work for some time and after that stop working effectively to the point that they lose a lot of money. I always prefer to trade manually with indicators rather than using robots. But if there is a robot that works effectively that someone might find, it's not a crime to use it. While at the same time someone must be careful with him.

khilmi
2019-07-23, 01:33 PM
Robots function, but if we learn and not how to transact forex, we can trade on the market and perform better than robots, so we must try and learn for ourselves how to trade forex and trade on the market and forget about robots. and Robot and manual trading are both good but the best is manual trading. For 24-hour robot trading, an internet connection and electricity supply are possible. In Pakistan the electricity is very short, so trading robots is not good.

not admin
2019-07-23, 02:03 PM
manual trading is still the best way to trade the market, trade is all about analysis and when we have a good understanding to do analysis on the market we can certainly make good money as traders when we trade. manual trading is very easy when we understand it but we only need to learn how to analyze market movements.

sakigbest
2019-07-23, 02:21 PM
jii haan bilkul lakin jo log is ko samjhty hain us ko ee is amin se acha profit hasil hota hi si leya huamin is main se acha profit hasil hota hai ajb hum isko samjh jaty ahin toh huamin si amaijn se acha profit hasikl hoata hiis leya huamin is main se us waqat e acha profit hasil hota hio jab hum is ko samjh jaty hain toh huamin si amin se qxca profity hasil ho e jat hi

benazier
2019-07-24, 08:37 PM
Using robots to trade automatically is useful if you are away from a computer, or for overnight trading. Robots also have no emotions like humans, such as greed and fear, and don't need to eat or sleep. But a human trader can have more experience and make trading more profitable, because robots may have problems, wrong signals.

izco
2019-07-27, 07:16 PM
I have never recommended using any robot trader. Personally I don't believe in automated trading methods, I think if a robot is profitable then why does the robot make it want to sell it it can use trade and make millions of dollars, and why there are maximum traders who lose. and I don't use EA in my trade and I don't prescribe beginners to use EA. It is better to depend on our own trade skills and knowledge and through manual trading we can bring dependence on our own beliefs.

shoump
2019-07-27, 07:47 PM
I think dealing with ea is not good because currency transactions modify every day and individual thoughts make preparations for this modification but ea, thoughts are designed according to one individual so that they can make a lot of mistakes and prices take more losses. Why you depend on if you understand research, you can get it.

aagus
2019-08-08, 04:30 PM
I believe in robots, because I use robots to trade and make me get my investment back in 1.5 months besides that i use my own robot, so i know the characteristics of my robot and i know the best settings for my robot. and I think Ea can make money but in trying more than 10 EAs I did not find good results from a Live account but in the demo or test I found good results and Ea can produce 10x the original capital in 1 month. I guess they are made for high capital and low lot

komala
2019-08-10, 05:47 PM
I tested hundreds of EAs on VPS / VDS (Virtual Private Server / Virtual Dedicative Server), a maximum of one VPS can cover around 8 MT4, so the results are still different, maybe the demo server bandwidth is different from the actual bandwidth. In VPS there is no flash disk. When testing one EA in 8 MT4 everything differs from one another simultaneously. and each broker has a different time frame, can take into account brokers who come from countries / regions,

aswaja
2019-08-10, 06:27 PM
hi goodnight everyone and now I give my point of view and that's when the trader trades manually and he will have trading skills and also with time he will improve himself until he becomes a professional stage. and I don't really trade with any robot or software. I only heard that some robots might get more profitable results, but I think it is the best policy to trade your own trade because the security is 100% but not more profitable.

fxreader
2019-08-11, 07:54 PM
in this matter of trading and my question I mean to say that one thing is that I am a new trader like you, so this question is very important to build my career better in this trade. and to use a Forex robot for a live account you must learn about a demo account, because if you don't study a demo account so you can't play a real account, it might be risky for you ..

rabnaj
2019-08-13, 06:29 PM
I use a forex robot on my penny account from the past two months. My income is a bit slow but my account is safe so I'm satisfied with it ... and I don't use any robot, Forex trading, I want to work with trading manually. it's really better than robot trading software.

prajurit
2019-08-13, 07:06 PM
Let me explain a little about expert advisors:

EAS is just an automatic form of manual trading method. If you have a trading plan or method that works for you, there are good programmers who can convert this into automatic trading for you and it will trade exactly as if you were the only trade. But when many traders hear robots or EAs, they quickly assume it's crazy crazy but this isn't true.

No matter how complicated your trading method is, you can turn it into a robot or EA and it will trade exactly as if you are one and better yet, no fear or greed but will trade with the right arrangements.

You might not believe this, but 95% of traders fail not because they can't trade but because they can't control their emotions and this is the place where Eas or robots enter.

I still made some manual modifications but EA started trading even when I wasn't online because I used a service called the VPS service where there were no internet problems, no power failure but the trade was running 24/7. So understand that Robot is just a trading method from one trader out there, so develop your own trading method and if you like, make it a robot and trade easily.

don't listen to pessimists and those who are full of themselves

fx love
2019-08-14, 02:46 PM
I prefer manual ser without experiencing the uneasy feeling when we surrender our position to all EA robots
and I am more confident in trading because I will be able to analyze trading manuals and gain valuable experience and I do not use forex or ea robots because they cannot produce consistent profits and they always trade because they are programs and this is the biggest disadvantage that is not useful during the news period

Amo
2019-08-14, 04:37 PM
Nae mere khayal se EA koi perfect chez nahi ha hamay EA se bach ka rehna chahiye or in sab systems pa kam nahi karna chahiye kio ka ya hamay bohat sara loss de jatay ha or hamary account be wash kar detey ha.

comoztise
2019-08-15, 09:54 PM
I'm basically not very comfortable with any form of Expert Advisor or automated systems on Forex. But in a real sense, I consider that the Manual trading method is the best we can rely on. and EA is a profitable way to make a profit but we must know how to use it properly. Placing an EA on our trading platform cannot ensure that we will make a profit. If we want to profit, we must also take risks, we must know how to use EA properly.

sarmili
2019-08-15, 10:36 PM
I really need to try configuring a good EA to make sure I can benefit from expert advisors too - that's amazing! That statistic is amazing @ _ @ I have to really see what can be done about it - it's an amazing result but never depend on the EA pair, if you don't already know the EA system, or EA money management
because I believe EA always uses bad, average or martingale money management

lanmark
2019-08-17, 09:28 PM
My advice if you have to add insight and practice your own trading strategy because if we trade using statistical software will not forever we will benefit, often software problems and will give us losses and trade with ea who use the Scalping strategy will be at risk of capital You, you better learn how to use a scalping strategy and do it yourself. If you still want to use EA, you must understand how EA works.

sunai
2019-08-19, 04:21 PM
I don't use any robot for forex. I trade by applying my own trading skills and knowledge. I think my trading knowledge and skills are better than robots. So that's why I don't use robots in forex. and but sometimes later you want those who have brains with you to code them with scripts to facilitate work with requests to complete 20 or forty pips every day to close.

goldmaster
2019-08-19, 05:02 PM

barcul
2019-08-20, 04:20 PM
forex easy income names. It's a way to get more in a short amount of time. everyone can get easily here. although this is a demo account but if you invest here he can get a big profit. I have an interest in knowing where experts get training. it's good if there is one trading or practicing on a demo account for one year but six months is very important. Everyone can learn many things and many techniques in demo trading.

andi
2019-08-20, 07:40 PM
I use the EA trading system. I think we use robots so there are many advantages to this market. who helped me in my daily tasks at Forex. Trading that often changes to 60-70% of profit and very low risk margins. and I still can't find a robot that can provide consistent benefits. Robots will only benefit once. After that it makes your account immediately destroyed.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 01:18 PM
bhai es ka mujh k pata he ni hai ye kon sa broker hain es main kiss terha say join karna hai or es main kiya rule hainkiya ye bonus b det hain sub ko k ni or nahe es main abi tak kisi ney join kiya haior na he post dekhi mai ney