PDA

View Full Version : Can forex is a risky business or job

Pages : [1] 2

jamil43
2013-03-02, 04:08 PM
i develop this thread for discussion that forex is risky business or job . i invite to every one to post his openion that forex is risky business or job .so please post his openion

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-02, 04:23 PM
Of course, every financial commitment is dangerous but the threats of decrease in dealing off-exchange currency dealing agreements are even larger. That is why once you choose to be the gamer in this market. You had better recognize the threats linked with this item to make revoked choices before making an financial commitment.

furqaniqbal
2013-03-02, 04:38 PM
bro forex trading is a very very risky business where we can earn big money and where we can lost big money in this business this is really very risky business so we need to work hard for get training of this business and then we can get success in this business without perfect training we can never get success in forex trading.

shahid1
2013-03-02, 04:48 PM
Forex trading is risky job and business. We can remove or become less it from practicing and through learning process. Always try to remove the fear during trade and avoid the mistakes during the trade. Not become greedy when doing the trade.

brac
2013-03-02, 04:52 PM
Yes. I think that Forex trading is very risky business. Because earning money is all time hard and risk. But if you don't take risk, then you can't trade well and earn much money. so you need to take risk and trade well. Then you can fulfill your dreams.

Ethan Mark
2013-03-02, 04:53 PM
no spread will be big enough to stop you from making money.
Before you're overwhelmed let me explain how this is all possible for you. Using a very sophisticated yet simple method, you can now take identical trades to those of that month's top performing traders within the hedge fund and make the same solid, concrete profits that we do.

bbcc999
2013-03-02, 05:10 PM
yes forex very riski business is mai apk pas forex ki learning hona bohat zaroori hai phir ap koi achi trade kar skty ho or big money chaap sakty ho new bhai ko chaye kay ager wo forex mai kaam karna chahta hai to pehaly demo mai kaam kare phir reall account mai

saqib4242
2013-03-02, 05:14 PM
mere khayl ma agr ap kay pass forex tarde kay baray ma both ziyada janty hain or ap ak acha tarder un ka liay ya risky ni hia kue ka wo forex trade kay baray ma tamam alim rakty hain risky unkay liya hain jan abe new new kam kar raha hain

akshy
2013-03-02, 09:54 PM
yes right forex bahot risky business he. na ke job. i think forex se big profit kamana kafi mushkel he. apny hard work trading skil or practic se kafi had tak risk ko kam kiya ja sakta he...................
:peace:

adnan_aziz
2013-03-03, 06:42 AM
i think forex trading business aik risky business tou zaroor hai lekin iss business main agar koi apne patience ko control karle aur emotions per control hasil karle tou phir mere khayal se woh iss business main success hasil kar sakta hai easily.

aarijch
2013-03-03, 07:14 AM
yes ofcouress forex tread is big ricky business in forex you get a lot of money but you can loss your whol money in secend but it is very instaring for me to tread in forex

Ahmed Asghar
2013-03-03, 08:07 AM
Of course, every investment is risky but the risks of loss in trading off-exchange Forex contracts are even bigger. That is why once you decide to be the player in this market; you had better realize the risks connected with this product to make suspended decisions before investing.
In Forex, you are operating big sums of money, and it is always possible that a trade will turn against you. The Forex trader should know the tools of advantageous and careful trading and minimizing losses. It is possible to minimize the risk but no one can guarantee eliminating it.

bulbul01
2013-03-03, 09:39 AM
Forex is a goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better Inca work and best some money for a jobs now all man goods for a jobs and best income money for a jobs so join a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs jobs.

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-03, 10:05 AM
for me forex is high risk business and not high risk job, because this business not ask you do trade in certain time, but we selves is boss, different when we said this job we should do the job by discipline and have certain time

salam06
2013-03-03, 10:29 AM
Forex is the more profit making business. There are some risk but it has no more risk.Just need for the best skill. This is not job because you have to invest in here then you may get profit.

tusar12
2013-03-03, 10:43 AM
I think that trade business of forex is a good trade house where we can make some real trade and go for it and where we cna have to make some eal money an so that we cna do for a while we can //

mdsamsul01
2013-03-03, 10:43 AM
Forex is a goods for a trade for a Forex and goods profit money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work an better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and goods for a income money for a jobs so join a Forex work now.

proj.akun
2013-03-03, 10:47 AM
if you think that forex is risky business clients, it's true! but that does not mean forex can not make money, even if you can manage your finances in forex trading, you can make a lot of money, it might be 2x your salary in the office, because the business is at risk, so limit your risk, not to run out of capital and your equity, limit your loss with stoploss

misshema
2013-03-03, 10:51 AM
Forex is so high risky business.emotions and money management is very effective in forex market.if not control emotion and not to use rules money management may be face huge loss.I can not control emotions.so i can faces loss mostly.

fuzail
2013-03-03, 10:52 AM
Can forex is a risky business or job.Nice topic choose.No,Forex is not risky business.Forex is good business new a days .This business is day by day improve in the world.But some forex business is risk.So,people alart this risky site and join the forex trade.

stranger
2013-03-03, 10:56 AM
every financial commitment is dangerous but the threats of decrease in dealing off exchange currency dealing agreements are even larger That is why once you choose to be the gamer in this market You had better recognize the threats linked with this item to make revoked choices before making

adnanhm
2013-03-03, 11:06 AM
Forex is not so much easy i mean Forex is risky no doubt but we can minimize the risk and this can help us a lot...... so i am using money management rules and i think if we want to have success long then we should work on Money management and that is helping me a lot.

sobiaali
2013-03-03, 11:11 AM
That is why once you chose to be the gamer in this market you had better recognize the threats linked whit this item to make revoked choices before making and finanical commitment we can get success in this business wtihout perfect traning .

joysarkerbd99
2013-03-03, 11:29 AM
Yes forex can a risky business or job. Because forex is a real money earning site in the world. Many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. And money earning is very risky work. And forex business like a share business.

mdswapon01
2013-03-03, 11:58 AM
Forex is a goods for a work not risky for a business for a Forex work now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work.

shimulfx
2013-03-03, 12:17 PM
No. I think forex is never a risky job. Cause, we should not invest a little money from our own to forex. We only earn some profit by forex and that we can invest in forex trade. So here hasn't any scope of risk such as a job or business. Thank you.

kalam06
2013-03-03, 12:21 PM
I know that every business has risk we can not find any business in where there are no risk. So it same way, forex has risk but it is the business because you have to learn it then after you nay invest in here.

hamzashakeel
2013-03-03, 12:27 PM
yes of course forex trading is very risky business in minutes you gain thousends of dollars or empty your account .so do not greedy and play trading with low lot size according to your balance.

blackrose
2013-03-03, 12:29 PM
You can take forex both as a business or as a job.First you can take it business because you must invest your money here then it can earn.On the other hand you can take it as a job because you will spend you time here.

haney
2013-03-03, 12:30 PM
not only forex trading, the risk will be there for all business, but if we have good preparation then we can manage and make it profitable, and so, on this business, we just need to take learning and practicing , this is the way for us until we can do trade with right,
and so we do not worry about the risk, this is the consequences for us, and behind it, we can make money with unlimited

anaildon
2013-03-03, 12:31 PM
I think yes Forex can a risky business or job. because of Forex is usually a real money earning website through the world. many man and woman work here and earn a large amount of money of it.

ken arok
2013-03-03, 12:33 PM
Forex trading has high risk. but we have to minimize the risk analysis. I use a stop loss to limit losses. if you do not use a stop loss, you will get a floating minus big, or your account margin call

sazol046
2013-03-03, 12:35 PM
I think this is not job for any body but its business for every body because there is no fixed limit to earn but in the job basis you could not earn money as much as you required. So don't waist your time to make any delay to invest your money in this trade.

ar.sabit
2013-03-03, 12:37 PM
Forex trading is the work undertaken and risky. We can remove or bit by bit, to practice through the learning process. Always try to allay fears over trade and avoid errors. Don't be greedy to make the trade.

joynan
2013-03-03, 12:45 PM
Forex market is currency trading business market, it is not job. And forex market is not just risk market it is also profitable market. Every body know that every business have some risk, so forex is not just risk. So risk or profit depend on trader skill. So forex business is good business.

nonigunda
2013-03-03, 12:46 PM
any financial commitment is dangerous, but the threats to declining exchange deal unless related agreements are even greater. That's why when you choose to be a player in this market. You had better recognize the threats associated with this item make choices withdrawn before a financial commitment

Padoltonc1674
2013-03-03, 01:10 PM
Forex is rixky but profitable. Using a very sophisticated yet simple method, you can now take identical trades to those of that month's top performing traders within the hedge fund and make the same solid, concrete profits that we do. We can remove or become less it from practicing and through learning process. Always try to remove the fear during trade and avoid the mistakes during the trade. We need to work hard for get training of this business and then we can get success in this business without perfect training we can never get success in forex trading. Good luck.........

sultanmehmood
2013-03-03, 01:12 PM
yes bilkul forex aik riskey business hai keo ka agar hamye is se chi income kamanye hai to hamye zeyada se zeyada exprince cahye agar hum wese he trade kare gay to hamye zeyada loss ka samna karna parye ga is liye corriect new par he profit hai.

armaghan
2013-03-03, 01:20 PM
bhi Forex aik business bhe hy or aik job bhe ye risky bhe hy or easy bhe ye business is surat may hy jab ham is par full time kaam karty hain or ye job is surat may hy jab ham is par part time kaam karty hain or ye risky is leay hy jab hamary pass knowledge na ho or ham trading kar rahy hon or ye easy tab hy jab hamary pass experience or knowledge ho,so main to isay apna business samjhta hon.

solman002
2013-03-03, 02:01 PM
Forex is not fully risky business i obey it is the risky but is the only for inexpert trader those are do not know about the Forex market. it is the business.It is not job because there are no salary system.

marzuqnadir
2013-03-03, 02:21 PM
Needless to say, just about every monetary motivation is unsafe nevertheless the risks associated with decrease in interacting off-exchange foreign currency interacting contracts usually are perhaps larger. That is why the moment you may are the game lover with this current market. Consequently you can get success with this small business without having great coaching you can certainly not get success within forex trading.

asadkayani345
2013-03-03, 02:24 PM
i develop this thread for discussion that forex is risky business or job . i invite to every one to post his openion that forex is risky business or job .so please post his openion
jahan tak is baray mein mera khayal he to main to yahi kahu ga k agar forex ko is k rules and regulations k mutabiq kiya jaey to yeh ap k liye business he other wise yeh ap k liye bhot risky ho sakta he or ap ko is se bhot jayada nuqsan ho sakta he.

joy416
2013-03-03, 03:45 PM
goods for a Forex business for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a in the woulds.

hi01
2013-03-03, 04:22 PM
Forex is the very risky business in the world but all business has risk. It is not job because we have to invest in the forex. There are no need for the salary system.

afzal00
2013-03-03, 05:59 PM
Without any doubt I want to say that Forex is a risky business and its not a job. This is because, 90% people get loss in Forex. Its an international business and so competitive. We have to learn and gather experiences for trading.

pervaiz
2013-03-03, 06:16 PM
forex trading is very risky business but jub huamin trading karna aa jata hai tu is say asan kam koi bhi nahi hai. forex trading main humaray pass experience hna chahye tu hum aram say trading kar kay acha profit earn kar sakty hain . forex trading main technical and fundamental analysis ki knowledge ka hona must hai.

saefulloh
2013-03-03, 06:17 PM

yes forex is a risky business that makes excessive because we can not predict when benacana that we can also do not know their origins later,so i can to look the forex is many risky to a trader newbie

faisal waheed
2013-03-03, 08:50 PM
sir mere khyal main forex risky business hai na k job. agr ap k pas knowledge aur experience hai to ye ap k liye risky business nahi rehta. kiun k forex trading main experience risk ko kam kar k profitable business bana deta hai.

areesha
2013-03-03, 09:02 PM
Forex trading is a very very risky business where we can earn big money and where we can lost big money in this business this is really very risky business so we need to work hard for get training of this business and then we can get success in this business

mony
2013-03-03, 09:11 PM
Bhi. I deliberate. if you think it will be buniness for you. if you think it will be job for you. it is my only personal opinion. So I deliberate it is job for me. because i am student.

adnanraza
2013-03-03, 09:15 PM
I think forex koi job nahi hai yeh aik business hai or han yeh kafi rizky hai per us wqt tak jab tak aap k pass is k bare mein knowledge or experience nahi hai waise yeh rizky nahi hai or isy job is leye nahi kaha ja sakta hai q k jobs mein time ki pabandi or kafi hard work kerna perta hai per yeh hamara apna kam hai.

offlinetrader
2013-03-03, 09:31 PM
Yes it is a risky business. It loose our all money. But if anybody can control his emotion, greediness and have patience, he should make a good riches from Forex. He should also learn apropiately about Forex business.

faisal waheed
2013-03-03, 09:57 PM
sir mere khyal main forex risky business hai na k job. kiun k forex main loss karna easy hai or profit earn karna difficult hai. ye trader ki apni capability, knowledge and experience pey depend karta hai. agr trader trend or technical analysis pey trade karta hai to ye world ka profitable or low risk business hai.

basit.online
2013-03-03, 11:21 PM
yaar forex traidng risky hai mai b smjhta hun k forex trading mai ziada risk nai laina chahye jitna kam risk lia jaay utna hi acha hai lekin forex mai risk laina hi parta hai bgair risk liye ksi b field mai successful nai hua jaa skta

sobuj85
2013-03-03, 11:31 PM
Forex is risky business but here profit possibility is high so where big risk here profit big but job is less than risk of forex business job is fixed income but forex is unlimited income.Job is reliable things but forex is unsequire.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-03-03, 11:31 PM
I think this depend for us what we use forex if we use forex sometimes and not working proper in forex and we say that forex is a home business if we working in forex routeen means daily working in forex then we say that forex is a business and we earn more then more money from forex.

forexblaster
2013-03-03, 11:55 PM
first of all i want to tell you forex is a business not a job and forex is very risky business because it can give you lot of money and also it can snached your money so becareful and first you should must learn of forex and then you can trade with manner..

alflah222
2013-03-03, 11:59 PM
forex trading is very very risky busiiness where we can earn big money and where we can lost big money in this business this is really very risky business so we need to work hard for get trading of this business .but if you do not take risk . so you need to take risk .

tota11
2013-03-04, 12:01 AM
every financial commitment is dangerous but the threats of decrease in dealing off-exchange currency dealing agreements are even larger. That is why once you choose to be the gamer in this market. You had better recognize the threats linked with this item to make revoked choices before making an financial commitment.

a.k
2013-03-04, 12:58 AM
i think forex is risky and hard business but in forex trading if you control your patience and also control your emotions while trading in forex trading then you earn good amount of money in forex trading and also you get good success in forex trading so here more you learn well more you earn well in forex and more you earn good income.,..

matloob
2013-03-04, 01:03 AM
bro i think forex is a both type material we can do forex trading as part time or full time but it is a very risky business we can lose our all money in single mistake so we should take care about our all action for the forex trading and trade well.

ihsanjalal
2013-03-04, 01:07 AM
forex is not a risky business but if you are living in a business mind you will see that every business have risk and thus by this rule forex trade can be risky too but you need to be so sincere and careful about what you are going to do.

joy30
2013-03-04, 01:10 AM
Forex is a goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work an better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a Forex business.

a.k
2013-03-04, 01:12 AM
yes forex is the risky business and hard working business but if you learn well about forex and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then make a long time practice in demo account then you earn good income when you work in real trading so here more you learn well more you earn well in forex..

alipalax
2013-03-04, 01:14 AM
And always try and avoid removing the contract for the treatment of errors. Separation may not be money to grow your business is running. Of course. Forex currency trading is risky and, in my opinion. To challenge all the time, as well as the risk mainly to earn money. You can get more revenue correctly can take the risk that while you don't feel.

rhshorif
2013-03-04, 01:18 AM
Right, Fores is a risky business. In fact not only Forex every business you have to take risk for profit. But if you can know the market analysis properly I think you will gain in Forex.

ForexLover
2013-03-04, 01:21 AM
Well forex real business so that is why forex is risky business because in forex there is fluctuations more than any business and also we can not predict it completely so we take some analysis and strategies to reduce the risk and to trade well so forex is risk business rather than job.

ezzoo
2013-03-04, 01:48 AM
Forex certainly is a risky business and is not never function. Because of risk in the forex market exists with every transaction you make .. but also Forex is one of the more business that bring in money if learned correctly

sracer86
2013-03-04, 02:21 AM
Forex is risky business for you until you become an expert trader and understand the trading system well.You have to know chart reading,identify the right entry and exit point of a trade,build a good strategy,use good money management system to reduce your risk and make profit.Without huge knowledge on trading,you will only loose your money from trading account.

pajero_sport
2013-03-04, 02:48 AM
I think forex is a risky business, because if you are not experienced in trading you must lose in forex trading, so you are required to learn the demo first before you enter into Kriya real account so you do not lose much money you

naija
2013-03-04, 03:17 AM
That is very true, because when you dont understand forex, everything will seem difficult and risky, but when you understand it, it becomes simple.

muhibhasan2015
2013-03-04, 04:21 AM
If you take care or control your emotion and patience you can be gainer. My point of view is forex is a risky business if you do not analysis or do not control emotion and patience.

saeed786
2013-03-04, 08:15 AM
yes forex is a risky trading business as well as job. forex is a risky job for me as i am a student and so i join the forex trading business as a good job. i have good understanding and experience by practice the forex trading. i easily able to make good understanding of the forex trading business as i have good interest to make trade and so make good profits. forex is my life time trading career and good source of income. for is my life and i have good life with the forex.

ddeerr44
2013-03-04, 08:42 AM
Forex is not only the fully risky business in the online. Forex has many people who are trading in here all time. This is not job.It is the real business in the world.There are no salary system so it is the business.

endischa
2013-03-04, 09:08 AM
forex is high risk and high return busines so we have to make risk managament in our trading and
we can make our trading always profitable , and another job has risk to but not higher than forex trading.

Mujahid
2013-03-04, 09:14 AM
hamm yes dear forex aik ahca business hai mager ap jantey he ho geh k jab b ham koi business kartey hai toh wo business start karney say pehley ham os business ko ham ye ni keh saktey hai k ye business flop ho ga ya kamyab or is k bd baqi bar ye rahi ha k forex me b ham ko join karney k bad he pta chalta hia k ham loss me jaye geh ha phir profit me waise b loss and Profit har kisi business ka hissa hota hai ic k bahgeeer ham forex me kabi b kamyab ni ho saktey ...

dreams12
2013-03-04, 09:20 AM
I know that every business risk we can not discover in companies where there is no danger. So the same way, the currency trading is dangerous, but it is the company, because you have to understand after you nay money to spend here.

fgfdg77
2013-03-04, 09:40 AM
Forex is not so risky business. Many people are comments that forex is the very hard i mean that forex is the easy but you have to hard work for the Forex trading then it will be very easy business.

adnanhm
2013-03-04, 09:52 AM
first just clear that Forex is not a job Forex is purely a legal business but it is true that it is risky some how so what we have for that we have to minimize our risk then we can make some good profit from this business i do not know why people call it job .... in job we have to take fixed salary but not in Forex......

vjhjkj77
2013-03-04, 10:29 AM
Forex is the very risky business many people are mind that because maxim people are loses in here because they are trade in here without lot of experience or study.I mean that it is not so hard.

jp64
2013-03-04, 10:32 AM
sabhi finance market me risk to hota hai woapko unlimited earning karva sakta hai jo job ki ek limit hoi hai.agar aap forex
ke baare me first learning karoge aur trend aur chart watch karo to aape liye risk kam ho sakta hai.

rahat01
2013-03-04, 10:36 AM
yes,it is a risky business,but if u trade in a cool head,with patience,will be gainer here.forex is a very good business also. (y)

zahid27
2013-03-04, 10:58 AM
Forex trading is a very risky business or job ha. es ma ap earn karnay ka bad achi money hasal kar saktay ha.es ma ap ko big loss bi ho saktay ha.but forex ko success fulli bnay ka lay good knowledge aour good skill ki zorat hoti ha.

silaahamed88
2013-03-04, 11:10 AM
Forex is the risky business. It is the real online exchange currency trading business. Many people are loses for their greediness attitude.When you want to start it before that time you have to learn it.

ayazali69
2013-03-04, 11:15 AM
Ji is business main risk buhat zaida involve hota hay trader ki choti se galti se buhat bara loss ho jata hay is leye hum ko soch samj ker order place kerna chaye yani sell or buy ager hum expert trader hain to hamre profit ke zaida chance ho gaye or loss ke kam chance ho gaye so hum ko is business ko achi tara seekhna chaye take hume zaida profit ho.

premv
2013-03-04, 11:17 AM
i do this with a special helmet that protects from rain, the vote is really dangerous for business, or perhaps of the country. You can get across her openion fx, or perhaps it is dangerous business. This means that you can publish your openion.

freepeng
2013-03-04, 01:49 PM
I think that forex is a high-risk business, can not say the job because forex can not produce a fixed salary, but the income obtained from the forex is erratic, sometimes more and sometimes less. if in saying that forex should work to give us a stable income

saqib4242
2013-03-04, 01:52 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya hain agr mere khyal ma ya kohe risky job ni hian us ma ap ke luck ke baat hote hain agr ap ke luclk sath day tu ap ak ache earning hassil kar sakty hian

ijazsony
2013-03-04, 01:58 PM
i think Forex is risky business recourse your all investment is on risk,you can loss your investment.But on other hand if you are well experienced,can work hard,good planer,have patience,have knowledge about forex trading then forex is not risky business for you,you can earn mony as you want by using your knowledge.

Tania34
2013-03-04, 01:59 PM
I think Forex may can risky but the risk of Forex is not very high than other business. If you do your job properly then risk can not touch u. Otherwise of course risk is near. We know a statement that is no risk no gain. Risk is not bad if you overcome it.

dreams12
2013-03-04, 02:06 PM
Yes, Forex is a very risky business. You may loose your all money within a single moment. So you should be careful. You need to control your emotion, keep patience in your mind ant avoid greediness to avoid risk.

jabeen
2013-03-04, 02:20 PM
well forex is a business it is not a job it can not be a job because in job we have to face boss attitude and have much more restrictions so that it is not job because in forex there is no restrictions we are our own boss.

brac
2013-03-04, 02:36 PM
Yes. I think that forex trading is a profitable but risky business. But i think that without taking risk, you can't trade well. So if you take risk understandly, then you can trade well and earn much money.

raufa253
2013-03-04, 02:40 PM
well currency trading is a company it is not a job it can not be a job because in job we have to deal with manager mind-set and have much more limitations so that it is not job because in currency trading there is no limitations we are our own manager.best of luck

ihsanjalal
2013-03-04, 02:50 PM
yaa,in case i am agree and my concept is every financial commitment is dangerous but the threats of decrease in dealing off-exchange currency dealing agreements are even larger. That is why once you choose to be the gamer in this market. You had better recognize the threats linked with this item to make revoked choices before making an financial commitment.

babarali752
2013-03-04, 02:53 PM
yes of course this is a risky business because forex is online earning business and every business have loss and profit so every business have risk forex too.

sultan1
2013-03-04, 02:53 PM
yes little riskey bur big profitable business mere khayal ma har kam ma risk la kar he kamyabi miltye hai forex kam riskey ayr zeyada profitable online business hai jis par achi income kamana asan hai.

shahid1
2013-03-04, 02:56 PM
I observed the Forex is very risky business if you do'nt have the practice on the demo account and knowledge of Forex trading then it is very risky to trade. First to practice on the demo account and also learn about Forex trading. Every one can remove or become less risk if they try to remove the mistakes during the trade.

ammar
2013-03-04, 03:04 PM
yes forex is a risky business , it always increase your depression when you see that you are loosing money so we needs lot of practice, care and intelligence for to get profit from forex ,forex is a business its not a job because in this you can take/use your own decision.

annalesaka
2013-03-04, 03:09 PM
Main forex ko kavi ek job ke roop mein sweekar nehi karunga par haa yeh ek achha side business hain jiss mein ap raat hi raat mein bohot profit kamah sakte ho agar apka skill aur bhagya saath de to.

raufa253
2013-03-04, 03:26 PM
well currency trading is a company it is not a job it can not be a job because in job we have to deal with manager mind-set and have much more limitations so that it is not job because in currency trading there is no limitations we are our own manager.

jalal786
2013-03-04, 03:30 PM
yes forex doosre bussness ki taraha risky b he agr ap ko trading se mukamal tor pe awareness he to risk k chances kam ho jate hen

mdyunus01
2013-03-04, 03:42 PM
goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man gods for a work and best income money for a jobs Forex ..

aopen583
2013-03-04, 03:45 PM
forex trading in my work and at the same time is a risky business, so we as a forex trader should be aware that this business is full of risks, we must be vigilant and do not be hasty in making decisions, to execution and market entry, and then when we have profit, we withdraw only

adnanr
2013-03-04, 03:49 PM
forex is realy a risky business rather then a job.you have to be very patient to earn money in forex.but we have to take risk to earn big money but you should take calculated risk only.you have to learn much about the forex before making trade in forex.

shapla8888
2013-03-04, 03:50 PM
Yes Forex treading is a very risky business. But to me Forex is a very easy way to huge earn money. Forex is risky but interesting to all. It is a quick way to earn. It is also a legal online earning place in the world. I think no risk no gain. So Forex is the best earning place though it is risky.

ihsanjalal
2013-03-05, 02:28 AM
forex trading can be often so risky if a person don't follow the strategy that can make a good plan in forex trading.good and effective plan can save one falling into loss and risk.

kongkowbersamadoweeer
2013-03-05, 07:16 AM
yess i know it for sure. yes forex is a risky trading business as well as job.forex is my life time trading career and good source of income. for is my life and i have good life with the forex. forex is a risky job for me as i am a student and so i join the forex trading business as a good job. i have good understanding and experience by practice the forex trading. i easily able to make good understanding of the forex trading business as i have good interest to make trade and so make good profits.

makrazeeb
2013-03-05, 07:26 AM
Forex trading market is so much unstable . We will strip or turn out to bed less it on practicing and also via learning submit. Usually try to strip the fear on trade and also miss out on the errors during the trade. Not become greedy on doing both the business.

harithjabir
2013-03-05, 07:26 AM
Certainly, every economic commitment will be unsafe nevertheless the hazards connected with reduction in working off-exchange forex working contracts tend to be even more substantial. foreign currency trading is really a extra risky business exactly where we are able to generate big dollars and exactly where we are able to misplaced big dollars within this business it is genuinely very risky business.

ihsanjalal
2013-03-06, 01:16 AM
of course,every financial organisation have loss and benefit.from this concept if you are not serious eith forex trading and if you don't follow the rules and regulation it may make you loss.but if you make in serious way will be a gainer.

jontarno
2013-03-09, 04:52 AM
forex trading should learn seriously if they did not fail or lose money and time, if it is not serious it will have failed and that is what caused it to get success in trading many challenges and need to go through step by step example to learn trading in a demo account and move selanjutna on contest demo before trading in real account. and forex is one of the businesses that have a high risk

Mas
2013-03-09, 06:22 AM

Forex market is a very risky business at all sir, so if we're not sure what we'll do then we should not go with this forex trading business market
because we would be sorry if we are going to lose in this trade and can lose a lot of those funds will be gone quickly

vallen
2013-03-09, 07:03 AM

Forex market is a very risky job so sir, because I will be able to trade safely if I could use my MM wisely sir
this way the risk I will lose in this trade then I would be able to master this trade myself I would do sir, to be controlled sir

bombastic
2013-03-09, 07:10 AM
forex business is a high risk high return business. therefore as a trader we must have a good trading skills. in order to avoid the risks and benefits of forex trading. of course, this capability will be gained through practice trading and learning about forex trading knowledge.

dimasfx
2013-03-09, 07:19 AM
Yup, I think, Forex is a risky business. However, we do not need to fear and worry about the risks that exist in the Forex. We can continue to learn in order to minimize the risks that exist in this Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

sind
2013-03-09, 07:24 AM
Forex trading is not a job where you can come and work for 8 hours and earn your salary at the end of the week or month. It is a risky business where even a small mistake can result in huge losses and the entire investment goes bust . It is better to understand that there is no assured returns or even the invested capital to come back to you.

nibona
2013-03-09, 07:33 AM
Of course, all financial commitments is dangerous, threat reduction deal with currency exchange contracts traded off is even greater. That's why once you choose to be a gamer in this market. You are to make a choice that is canceled prior to making better financial commitment, we are aware of the threat is linked to this item.

hamzashakeel
2013-03-09, 07:48 AM
of course forex trading is very risky business and many people loose their money with little mistakes and greediness so becareful while you are in trading you set concentration on your screen then you are succeeded.

formadeu
2013-03-09, 07:50 AM
Yes. I think that forex trading is not earnings, it a dangerous business. However, I think I without taking risks, and that you can not trade well. You may be able to afford it and if so an understanding of risk, trading and earn a lot of money to you.

rumpa1
2013-03-09, 08:19 AM
i think Forex trading is a very dangerous business, where we can make big money, we can lose big money in this industry, this is a very dangerous business, so we need to work for this business training, then we can be successful this business is not a comprehensive training, we can never get a successful forex trading.

lg_pkl
2013-03-09, 08:22 AM

undertakes all we will do is will be no risk sir, especially if we are going to trade in the forex market, it will also be a greater risk sir
but if we are going to work well then I think we will be able to reduce this risk in a safe manner sir, and do not open many positions

abcforex
2013-03-09, 08:24 AM
Yes of course, this field of business is very risky because it a real trading with international business market and online trading. you are not able to control your trading position when you have opened your trade that is why it is too much risky business.

debashish01
2013-03-09, 08:24 AM
Forex trading is risky job and business. We can remove or become less it from practicing and through learning process. Always try to remove the fear during trade and avoid the mistakes during the trade. Not become greedy when doing the trade. I think that Forex trading is very risky business. Because earning money is all time hard and risk. But if you don't take risk, then you can't trade well and earn much money. so you need to take risk and trade well. Then you can fulfill your dreams.

hasan07
2013-03-09, 10:03 AM
All monetary liability is dodgy but the threats of decrease in dealing off-exchange currency dealing agreements are even superior. That is why just the once you pick to be the gamer in this bazaar. You had better recognize the threats linked with this thing to put up revoked choices formerly making an monetary liability.

matloob
2013-03-09, 12:36 PM
bro in my point of view it is very risky task when we are do the trading because bro then we are see the market strategy how it is works and we get the profit or loss and it is the way where we make the big amount of profit or loss

shafiqlifter
2013-03-09, 12:37 PM
forex tading is not risky for those person who learn forex well they get unlimited profit with trading but sometimes they bear loss butwith theperfect money management they fulfill their loss in short period.

akbar196
2013-03-09, 12:39 PM
agar ap Forex ko achi tarha learn kurte hain orr ais me ap ka experience kafi hey toh ye ap ke liey risky ni hey.mere hesab se forex bilkul bi job ni hy ye aik business hey kioun ke hum ais me money invest kurte hain orr ais se profit and loss lete hain.Forex is not job its a business.

international
2013-03-09, 12:41 PM
well currency trading is a company it is not a job it can not be a job because in job we have to deal with manager mind-set and have much more limitations so that it is not job because in currency trading there is no limitations we are our own manager....THANK YOU.

IjoProfit
2013-03-09, 12:47 PM

every activity be it business or work of others it will be able to bring a risk sir
because basically every action there will be side effects sir
so do not expect if trade we will do this is safe from the risk that will come to us

tumarnamkitha
2013-03-09, 02:11 PM
That is why once you chose to be the gamer in this market you had better recognize the threats linked whit this item to make revoked choices before making and finanical commitment we can get success in this business wtihout perfect traning ...thanks

malikriaz4567
2013-03-09, 02:54 PM
Forex is a business it is not a job because in this business we invest money and earn profit yes it is a risky business but earning is also good in this business Forex trading is a good way of income it was a great income source in Forex if we do trades with knowledge then it was not risky

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-09, 02:58 PM
Yes of course Forex trading is a highly risky business, because earning from Forex is very hard. We have faced fear all the time about loss.

moaj
2013-03-09, 03:03 PM
We can remove or become less it from practice and through learning process .the mistake during the trade not become greedy when doing the trade.you need to take risk and trade well then you can fulfil your dreams.You have to invest in here then you may get profit.

abid1
2013-03-09, 03:04 PM
i think it is no right to say that forex trading is a risky business or job and i think it is right to say that forex trading is a very good and very profitable job in which you can get good profit and you can invest your money and can earn money.

awaiskik222
2013-03-09, 03:06 PM
i think forex is risky job and also business so learn the forex and reduce the risk and so i think forex is so risky and The best system for forex im my point of view is the one which is made by yourself. It is always online as well and one do not need an internet connection to get connected

mlatif12345
2013-03-09, 03:06 PM
yes it a risky job when a person invest money without knowledge he will loose A PERSON SHOULD invest money with proper knowledge and deeply think abuot the markeet

kanka8888
2013-03-09, 03:53 PM
Forex treading is very risky but i don't know that if Forex is a business or job. I only know Forex is very risky but very profitable. Forex is a ideal home business. So you can take forex as a part time jon

March2013
2013-03-09, 03:59 PM
At first I will admit that Forex is not a job, it's a business. Like other business it also contains some risk. Because risk is a part of the business.

kamboh3
2013-03-09, 04:01 PM
forex ma ap boht kac kam be sakt ho or sah be sakt ho forex ak pasa vala kam ha is ma ap jatna caho kam sakta ho is ma tire saj ke zarort hote ha agr ap ko is ka bar ba pat ha to apis ma boht kam sakt ha forex ko pasa vali masan be kah jata ha

njanjua
2013-03-09, 04:44 PM
forex job hai, kun kah business ki defination kisi kay leya kaam kerna nahi hoti, business means to earn profit for yourself, idar agar humein profit hota to i think broker ko bhi is main faida hai thats why is it giving us jobs,,

tuhin008
2013-03-09, 04:48 PM
Forex trading in my labor and by the same era is a risky small business, so we as a forex trader be supposed to be aware so as to this small business is thorough of risks, we necessity be vigilant and prepare not be hasty in making decisions, to execution and sell opening, and therefore once we hold profit, we withdraw simply .

daniyal
2013-03-09, 04:52 PM
Absolutely right that its a very risky and tricky business. But think of some other one which doesn't involve risks and threats, I am sure you can't name a single one as to me business is the other name of risk. You can minimize it with knowledge, practice, good strategy, experience and above all the courage to take risk.

omar777
2013-03-09, 05:31 PM
Forex can be risky and can be not .. it depends upon your trading style, and also your skills, experience .. you can manage the risk in a lot of ways like stop loss and take profit point .. you need to learn how to do this in the demo account before getting into the real account with the real money .. good luck

misshema
Yes, we advise all traders foreign exchange trading does involve substantial amount of risk.with easy forex lose more than your margin the money you are prepared to risk plus the daily rolling fee if you have entered a day trade profit are unlimited but you can never lose more than what you initially risked.forex is high risky business.

ampatha
I think Every financial commitment is dangerous but the threats of decrease in dealing off exchange currency dealing agreements are even larger That is why once you choose to be the gamer in this market You had better recognize the threats linked with this item to make revoked choices before making . Thanks your post .

katib
2013-03-09, 05:44 PM
Investment is risky but the risks of loss in trading off-exchange Forex contracts are even bigger. That is why once you decide to be the player in this market; you had better realize the risks connected with this product to make suspended decisions.

imran11
2013-03-09, 06:30 PM
every business is risky.but we can save us from risk by our business experience.in forex we can save us from risk by acquire knowledge and skills.

flowerctn
2013-03-09, 06:33 PM
Forex is risky for those who have not knowledge and experience in this business. i think if we have good experience and fully knowledge then we can earn good profit in this business. Forex is good and real business. with some investment and experience i also earn good profit here so i am not think this is risky business.

malik
2013-03-09, 06:35 PM
Han bhai forex bohot risky business hay aur aap ko is market main sab say barra jo task hota hay high risks ko achee trah say manage karnay ka hota hay, aap nain agar risks ko manage kar liye to aap kamyaabi kay rasty par ho gay.

therock
2013-03-09, 06:37 PM
who are very new in forex market they say that forex is risky.but if you have abide by proper money management then it would be very easy and comfortable business for new and old trader.

sajjad33
2013-03-09, 07:04 PM
Yes, I believe that Forex is risky business. Its a not job. We have to invest in Forex and also trade by learning. There is no interest. We can get loss and also make profit in Forex. There are many people are making batter life by trading in Forex.

mahabub27
2013-03-09, 07:08 PM
Forex is very risky business because in here you can lose money easily and there you can lose your invested money any time any where because it is like a local stoke exchange business .

fst56f
2013-03-09, 08:54 PM
We can remove or become less it from practicing and through learning process. Always try to remove the fear during trade and avoid the mistakes during the trade. But if you don't take risk, then you can't trade well and earn much money. so you need to take risk and trade well.

malhi
2013-03-09, 08:56 PM
some people thought that forexcv trading is job but most of the people thought that forex trading is not job ,this is the business and a huge business.

farooqali
2013-03-09, 09:13 PM
risk aik aisa factor hai jo har tarhan k business mai involve hota hai isi tarhan forex mai b risk involve hota hai is leye jo succesfull traders hoty hai wo apny experiance k hisab se kam risk letye hain or jo newbies hoty hai wo ziada risk lety hain ku k on k pass experiance nhi hota.

fxum
2013-03-09, 09:27 PM
Forex is also and really a risky business if you really want to make some good profit then you just need to keep with your trading and hopefully will be a profitable trader from here that you want from here this is not risky business if you are a greedy trader then for you this is risky.

runa8888
2013-03-09, 10:19 PM
I think Forex is a very risky platform. Now you can think if Forex is a risky business or a risky job. Forex treading is a smart work. You can take it as a job or a business. I can say that Forex is very risky but very profitable.

shaon howlader
2013-03-10, 10:13 PM
bad experiences is a dandy reproval that we had bought with our losing in this performing, then we have to hear and analyze for it and see where is the imperfection for it, then thoroughgoing or just reach get if the bargainer get the exertion to have it

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-10, 10:17 PM
According to me. Forex Is realy risky business. not a job. Forex risky business ha. but Forex sy hum bht ziada money bi earning kr skty hain. Forex ma hum bht ziada money ka loss bi kr lety hian.

shaown howlader
2013-03-10, 10:22 PM
artifact for a Forex sector for a Forex run and exceed income money for a jobs now all man goods for a production and ameliorate income money for a jobs now all man goods for a create and optimal income money for a jobs now all man artefact for a activity and human income money for a in the woulds.

jamil43
2013-03-10, 10:26 PM
can forex is risky business or job. yhis is very important question.now most people like to join on line business just like forex .
i think this is wonderfull on line business,many people intresteted to invest his mony like this business

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-10, 10:29 PM
Forex is good way to earn money in online . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work.we can lost big money in this business this is really very risky business so we need to work hard for get training of this business and then we can get success in this business.then you can't trade well and earn much money. so you need to take risk and trade well.Apply safe strategies.

aliusman
2013-03-10, 10:34 PM
i think ka ap ager new trader ho ya ap begner ho to ap ka leya ya risky business ha wasy over all be ya business risky ha mager jo log experence rakhty han knowldge rakhty han ka trade kasy hoti ha to un ka leya trade mushkil nai ha balky profitable business hajo ap ke life ko asan kar sakta ha.

kamboh3
2013-03-10, 10:39 PM
forex ak acha kam ha is sa boht fida hta ha is ko pat time jop be kah saht ha forex ma agr to ap ko pat ha ka markit kab mov karte ha to ap boht pasa kam sakta ho forex pasa kamn ka zareya ha

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

forex forex ak acha kam ha is ma samj kar kam karo to is jasa kam he nahe ha ki is ko daho or markit kab mov hote ha is vakt trad lago or dahn ap ko boht fida ho ga forex ko opasa vale masn be kaht ha

waleedk
2013-03-10, 10:41 PM

bro forex jo hai sirf un kay liya he risky hai jin kay pass forex kay bara may aik achi knowledge nahi hai aur jin kay pass aik achi knowledge hai forex kay bara may tu un kay liya forex jo hai woh bilkul risky nahi hai.

samanta
2013-03-10, 10:45 PM
Actually risk is in every business and to earn money we have to face the risk also. I think Forex is a risky business but we can make a lot of profit with this business. I believe that no risk, no gain. But we can minimize the risk with our skill, experience and patience. With the proper money management, good trading plan and right strategy we can avoid the risk and can make the maximum profit in Forex.

tigase
2013-03-10, 10:49 PM
forex course it is a business with high risk, forex can not say the job because the income we earn in forex is not stabilized, the work is an activity which gives us a fixed salary, while revenue we get in forex it depends on the target we want to accomplish, and also sometimes not achieved the target that we want

safinova_iuk
2013-03-10, 10:51 PM
Stop loss in form of risk management is moat beneficial tool and we shoud ue it wisely shorr traders should set it below immediate support for buy trades and above immediate resistance for sell trades or below the previous swing low so we dont lose big if tradd goes wrong way and also stop oss dont get trigger until there is sentimental change.

asomma
2013-03-10, 10:55 PM
Forex is a work full of risks, because the market is always volatile, but that can be overcome by learning technical analysis and also patience and not to rush and conviction

kashifrahija
2013-03-10, 10:55 PM
According to me it is too much risky business like many other businesses..There are too many chances your loosing money in this job but if you do this work with full attention and abilities then you can really enjoy Forex and it will not be risky for you.

roufsarker10
2013-03-10, 10:58 PM
I think,Forex is very risky business.Every money earning sites are always so hard & risky.So,that's reason Forex is risky.But,we should avoid risk from Forex & trade well.Then we can get success.Thanks.

robing sing
2013-03-10, 11:02 PM
well currency trading is a troupe it is not a job it can not be a job because in job we human to heap with administrator mind-set and bonk overmuch author limitations so that it is not job because in nowness trading there is no limitations we are our own handler.

zaibshah600
2013-03-10, 11:07 PM
yes forex it a riskier business and risk taker involve in the field and risk taker have participant and invest their surplus money,,,, but if you have a experience and you are clever and your prediction are ture then you can reduce the level of risk,,, mostly forex depends upon your experience,,, and how you fight with the situation,,,

sheeba
2013-03-10, 11:15 PM
yes forex trading is very risky business as totally depend on the market and the news, any time any thing can happen either we make good profits or either we lose our money. but only knowledge and our practice in the trading can give us profits.

loikg8
2013-03-10, 11:33 PM
if you don't take risk, then you can't trade well and earn much money. so you need to take risk and trade well. Always try to remove the fear during trade and avoid the mistakes during the trade. Not become greedy when doing the trade.

randy452
2013-03-10, 11:37 PM
The risk in society is partly a bag job. for your money in forex. but very patient work is needed to make huge money, you take the risk, but the risk that only in exceptional cases. You need to know the volume of trade in the calculation must be used.

sainkhan60
2013-03-10, 11:53 PM
Forex main risk all time hota hai aur yeh apkay experience pur depend kurta hai kay kay ap usko kis trah manage kurtay hain laikin risk to zindagi kay hur muamlay main laikin Forex main iski quantity kuch ziada hai.

sun12
2013-03-10, 11:58 PM
each and every fiscal commitment is actually hazardous even so the risks connected with reduction in working off-exchange foreign exchange working agreements are usually even greater. That's why after you choose to function as the gamer in this particular current market. Then you've got to realize your risks associated with this item for making suspended possibilities previous to creating a good fiscal commitment.....

ahadbd
2013-03-11, 12:02 AM
Forex is not job. It is a business. We know that business involves risk. So forex is a risky business. We should not treat forex as gamble also. It is a serious business and serious peoples have success in this business.

ummey
2013-03-11, 03:50 PM
Any financial obligation is dangerous, but the threats of the use of the out of the money options include arrangements are even bigger. This player in this market, if you choose to. He was to make the financial commitment more clearly locked in options before the risk associated with this title.

sun000
2013-03-11, 04:35 PM
Each and every monetary responsibility can be hazardous even so the provocations regarding loss of doing business off-exchange foreign exchange doing business deals are usually possibly larger. That is why once you may function as the player within this market place. Then you've got to understand your provocations related to this kind of item to generate shut down alternatives ahead of creating a monetary responsibility...........

malikumar786
2013-03-11, 04:41 PM
Well i think forex is a risky business not a job as we all know that if you start a business than some time we are not get success in it but with the passage of time we get experience and getting good earn in this business like forex is also a risky business

ashfaq002
2013-03-11, 04:45 PM
Hello bro i read this post and i think that forex trading is a very very risky business where we can earn big money and where we can lost big money in this business this is really very risky business so we need to work hard for get training of this business and then we can get success in this business without perfect training we can never get success in forex trading.

dhuddy
2013-03-11, 05:08 PM
i think this is true that forex is risky business but i think this is not risky for everyone because some peoples can start forex trading business with full knowledge and experience and this is risky only for those people who can not hard work in this market and they can start trading without knowledge and experience.

nipa8888
2013-03-11, 05:10 PM
Forex is very risky and now you can think that forex is a business or a job. I think Forex is a very smart work that can be done at home having knowledge on Forex treading. At present this Forex is very popular to all because Forex is a very easy way to huge earn.

choudhary
2013-03-11, 05:12 PM
bro forex trading is a very very risky business where we can earn big money and where we can lost big money in this business this is really very risky business so we need to work hard for get training of this business and then we can get success in this business .

hitpipsin
2013-03-11, 05:12 PM
I think it is a risky job if you have no proper knowledge about market tren, support, resistence etc andmany other indicators like parabolic sar, moving average, bollinger bands. so you should learn all properly and how market is going with the current news about the specific pair.

y67u
2013-03-11, 05:13 PM
yes of course Forex join Ricky is a big business in the front you get a lot of money but you can loss your money Whol secend but it is very instable ring for me to walk in front

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-11, 05:17 PM
Yes of course Forex trading is a highly risky, and we can take risk for better trade and much income because if we do not take risk then we cannot go ahead in Forex trading.

mdjoy407
2013-03-11, 05:22 PM
Forex Isa goods business for a work and goods for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a business for a Forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs Forex work now goods for a jobs.

sempurnaforex.com
2013-03-11, 05:32 PM
regret now. is not neeed.i think Forex trading is a very dangerous business, where we can make big money, for this business training, then we can be successful this business is not a comprehensive training, we can never get a successful forex trading. we can lose big money in this industry, this is a very dangerous business, so we need to work

sobuj0191888
2013-03-11, 05:39 PM
forex is so good for us. every time we can earn money from this sites. this is being the more important for us. we love it so much. i need money so i need forex. forex is my love. without forex i cant live. i love you forex money.

shomilsm
2013-03-11, 05:40 PM
Forex is using our knowledge and experience.we need to work hard for get training of this business and then we can get success in this business without perfect training we can never get success in forex trading.Because earning money is all time hard and risk. But if you don't take risk, then you can't trade well and earn much money.Be were of situations and trade carefully.

kkobir
2013-03-11, 05:42 PM
Forex can be risky if money management is poor and have over expectation regarding business.

poorman
2013-03-11, 05:46 PM
Forex is very risky business for trader. If trader are know this market movement they can easily earn money. I think every trader can earn money if they avoid risky condition.

shomilsm
2013-03-11, 05:52 PM
It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .I think that Forex trading is very risky business. Because earning money is all time hard and risk. But if you don't take risk, then you can't trade well and earn much money.It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .

fitri
2013-03-11, 05:55 PM
I think that Forex trading is very risky business. Because earning money is all time hard and risk. But if you don't take risk, then you can't trade well and earn much money.

jambulforex2
2013-03-11, 05:55 PM
forex trading.... is realy risky business. but many people not care . then we can be successful this business is not a comprehensive training, we can never get a successful forex trading. i think Forex trading is a very dangerous business, where we can make big money, we can lose big money in this industry, this is a very dangerous business, so we need to work for this business training,

Rainy Bloom
2013-03-11, 06:15 PM
Is forex as risky as anyone thinks, one way to measure risk is to compare a financial product's risk relative to its return. If you take the time to compare an investment in forex to common investments such as equities and fixed income, you will find that from a risk/reward standpoint, forex investments provide respectable returns and should be considered viable portfolio diversification tools.

arifctn
2013-03-11, 06:19 PM
I think forex is not much risky if we have knowledge and experience about this business. Forex is very good online business where everyone earn good profit daily. if we have big capital and experience then forex is not risky at all.

almansur
2013-03-11, 06:20 PM
Original thing is forex can be better use for extra earning source not full time or like job. If you take it as i told then generally you can get able for earn some pips per day which is can be very important for your life.

sumon0280
2013-03-11, 06:23 PM
Yes. Forex trading is a very risky business. Money is always difficult. But this is not a trade to make money and do not take the risk. Even if you need to change the risk, to get. Once you reach your dreams.

mohil
2013-03-11, 06:23 PM
actually if you compare with a job. then i will say people always want to do some creative job. and forex is that. and maximum creative task require challenge or risk. and forex also. and it also has profit.

x2-01
2013-03-11, 06:29 PM
Well in my point of view forex is a business not job because in job we have to face boss attitude and restrictions and in forex there is no restrictions no boss attitude nothing we are own boss no one tells us what to do. So it is a business not job.

shomilsm
2013-03-11, 06:45 PM
Forex is good way to earn money in online . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work.Always try to remove the fear during trade and avoid the mistakes during the trade.I think forex se big profit kamana kafi mushkel he. apny hard work trading skil.It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .

maaado
2013-03-11, 07:31 PM
I work in a part-time Forex .The nature of the forex risks.I feel so at the moment
In the coming period it is possible to become a job

ankurjpr94
2013-03-11, 07:34 PM
That is why once you chose to be the gamer in this market you had better recognize the threats linked with the market to make revoked choices before making and financial commitment we can get success in this business without perfect training..
Also do remember PRACTICE MAKES A MAN PERFECT.So practice as much and earn as well..
:D

ui00
2013-03-11, 09:35 PM
Of course, every investment is risky, but the risk of loss in trading off-exchange forex contracts are even bigger. That's why when you decide to be a player in this market, you had better understand the risks associated with this product to postpone decisions investing.In Forex, you are operating a large amount of money, and it is always possible that trade will turn against you. The Forex trader should know the tools advantageous and careful trading and minimizing losses. It can reduce the risk, but no one can guarantee that destroy it.

blackjack
2013-03-11, 09:37 PM
Forex trading is always risky because market always running it is never stop some trader make profit from forex market and some trader loss their money from forex market. forex market have many risky pair and expert trader can take any risk from forex.

jamil43
2013-03-11, 09:42 PM
forex is risky business or job. there are several openion about forex ,some think forex is game .some think it is business .
there is an other group that think that forex is a good job. although whatever is forex .it is too risky

rezaul
2013-03-11, 09:43 PM
Definitely not.
Forex is business not a job.
We know that Forex is global online trading center in the world where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.

mahbub_a13
2013-03-11, 09:48 PM
The public could never as currency is good for the company, we recommend that high-risk companies precisely this super large sums of money we can get the trading of currency and high risk, of course, really really great business is a can be used to command.

ibyousaf1
2013-03-11, 09:52 PM
it is risky business and where we can make the trading on the trading sites so that we can make the good business and with out any risk we will do this business and can do like that, but i think it is also a job and the all time job and is not a job for those person which have not a full time for the forex trading.

adedoyin
2013-03-11, 09:56 PM
forex is a risky business job but what i have noticed or observed is that when a trader is really a good trader he or she will know how to control the risk that exist in forex trading and they can know how to manage the risk and use the risk to their own advantage

salmanabbas152
2013-03-11, 10:00 PM
Yes Forex trading is very risky risky job and business for those whose start it without experience.it is depend on situations always try to remove the fear during trade and avoid the mistakes during the trade. Not become greedy when doing the trade.it is game of challenge the person who take this challenge only those can win or lose.

ijazahmad510
2013-03-11, 10:02 PM
bahi mare kyal ma forex trading ak risky business ha lakin agr is ka braye ma acha knowledge ho to is business ka zareya hum achi amount earn kar saktye ha or agr proper time bi deya jaye to mare kyal ma ak acha business kya ja sakta ha

za12
2013-03-12, 12:22 AM
Forex is a product for the job and the best income, cash for work, and all local products for work and better Inca work and some money for the best jobs, and all man made ​​to the best jobs and income, money for jobs so involved in Forex work and money, income for work activities.

bennabimoney
2013-03-12, 12:31 AM
forx is the most whise investment you will ever make in your life its the chose of the profesional but it comes with his own chalenges and lerning to sucside in like any other profetion

mustafain
2013-03-12, 12:33 AM
yes it is very risky business and we have to learn it first and then try for earning and keep our self calm and doing with very carefully and forex is very good for earning and it is very helpful for me.

toom
2013-03-17, 12:08 AM
I know that every business has risk we can not find any business in where there are no risk. So it same way, forex has risk but itt is the business because you have to learn it then after you nay invest in here.

pikedu
2013-03-17, 12:18 AM
Every financial commitment is dangerous but the threats of decrease in dealing off-exchange currency dealing agreements are even larger.I think that Forex trading is very risky business. Because earning money is all time hard and risk.

usmankik786
2013-03-17, 12:22 AM
yes i think forex is so risky but it is a real business and think to got success as a trader at forex market trader needs to have both hard work and practice,here hard work means give much effort to learn and doing lots of practice at demo account to make

kkobir
2013-03-17, 12:24 AM
Forex is a risky business cause it is unpredictable and international business and it depends on currency parity which is very changeable

m.asifali
2013-03-17, 10:23 AM
jaha tak mera khyal hei forex aik risky bussines hei kiyun ager koi is me ghalti kary gha tau uska account bane ker dia jaye gha .ager isko khayal se kiya jaye tau tau ye aik aisi job hei jis me buhet profit kia ja sakta hei is se barh ker bussines nei ho sakta ye buhet asan work hei.

Java
2013-03-17, 10:42 AM

Forex market is a very risky business so it would make me be more careful in doing this trade in a safe manner sir
in this trade so I can better understand the trade I will do this later
in this trade I will be able to use this trade to the very maximum sir

khokon01
2013-03-17, 10:42 AM
Post Can forex is a risky business or job

visit.......................

saqibazmat908
2013-03-17, 10:58 AM
yes___ zayada log kehtey hain k forex risky business hy to mujey bataye k dunya ka kona aisa business hy jismey risk nai hota hy.. or ager kam risk hota hy to kiya os business mey forex jitna profit b hota hy? bilkul nai hota hy.. ager forex mey zayada risk hy b to earning ki b koe limit nai hy ether..

poltu9t9
2013-03-17, 11:57 AM
i think forex is simple job & this is so risky job for trader who tradesdo not know about the forex so i think forex is not so hard but this is so risky forex is world business.i like forex.

naveed1985
2013-03-17, 12:17 PM
yes , no doubt forex is a risky business or job.because it is an international online market.the movements of currencies is very quick.due to this movement the chance of loss is increased.but if we have a good knowledge proper training and good experience then there the chance of risk is decrease and we get reasonable profit.

hina777
2013-03-17, 12:23 PM
Dear friend Forex is very risky if you have no experience and you can not control your emotions while trading then you can not earn from Forex. Dear friend Forex is risky so when we start Forex then we must do ful intention in trading and we don't be greedy and control our emotions then we become successful.
So dear be paitent and with experience start trading.

kukibhai
2013-03-17, 12:34 PM
forex ko hum jobs nai kah sakty kun k forex main profit aur loss dono hain aur job main loss nai hota is ley ye aik aisa business hai ju humhain kam waqat main acha profit daita hai per humari mistake ki waja se loss b bear karna parta hai.

pelotrader
2013-03-17, 12:36 PM
yes it is true that forex is risky job so you have to understand it, therefore you have to calculate the risk reward ratio calculation you use. good risk reward ratio in my opinion is a 1:2 or more, if you loss all you will still profit if you profit at all. I think that you may be pleased

visio it
2013-03-17, 12:38 PM
In my point of view it is a job and also as well as it is a business it is depend on your position which you are done,i start this work as a job because i work in IB member od CMC markets,but from last year i trade my own funds with insta forex.

rubel123
2013-03-17, 12:39 PM
Can Forex is a risky business or job
i develop this thread for discussion that Forex is risky business or job . i invite to every one to post his opinion that Forex is risky business or job .so please post his opinion
by.................

kisor
2013-03-17, 12:40 PM
Every investments is risky but the risk of loss in tradings off exchange forex contracts are even bigger. that is why once you decide to be the player in this markets. you had better realize the risks connected with this product to make suspended decisions before investing.

learnforex
2013-03-17, 12:42 PM
Forex is a business it is not a job because in this business we invest money and earn profit yes it is a risky business but earning is also good in this business Forex trading is a good way of income it was a great income source in Forex if we do trades with knowledge then it was not risky . Thanks

usman2824
2013-03-17, 12:47 PM
brother forex bohat risky business hai is main earning k lay ap ko bohat itat rekhna pary ga or ap ko jitna experience ho ga itna he feaida mand sabt ho ga ap k lay or ap k trading k lay is lay hum keh sakty hain k trading se hum lost b karty hai or earn b

arfinrumi
2013-03-17, 12:48 PM
Definitely not.
Forex is business not a job.
We know that Forex is global online trading center in the world where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.,Thank you.

oshim
2013-03-17, 12:53 PM
Forex is a risky business or jobs. because forex is a reals moneys earnings sites in the worlds. many man works in forex and earns a lots of moneys from it.

poltu9t9
2013-03-17, 12:54 PM
question forex is risky business or job . i invite to every one to post his opinion that forex is risky business or job .so please post his opinion......................

jeetnrimi
2013-03-17, 12:58 PM
Forex trading risky business ya job ho sakta hai magar uske liye jinko Forex trading ka good experience or knowledge nahi hai, agar aapko Forex ki achchi knowledge aur bahut saari experience ke saath saath good skill, emotion control jaisi khubi hai to phir ye risky business or job nahi hogi. Forex ek aisa business hai jisme aapko profit kamane ke liye learning ki jaroorat hoti hai.

shahshafiullah
2013-03-17, 01:03 PM
yes forex is a risky business in the there may be loss if you work in proper way you can gain more profit so its not a job.

shuvo1bd
2013-03-17, 01:09 PM
where we lost big money in this business, you can get the success, we do this in a tough job to be trained in this business we need and we can make big money, forex trading is really a very dangerous thingand is very, very dangerous business we do not complete training success in forex trading can not.

saqib4242
2013-03-17, 01:14 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sal kiya ahin or ma ap ke baat say agree karta ho forex tarde ak both riske job han or us ma hum ko both such samjha kar trde kari chiya kue kay us ma loss honay kay chance both hotay ahin

joysarkerbd5
2013-03-17, 01:46 PM
I think forex is both. Because forex is a real money earning site in the world. And many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. And i also think money earning is risky and job. So i tell that forex is both of them.

maidenkissskebo
2013-03-17, 02:04 PM
if its not risky then there is no many losser. for a Forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs Forex work now goods for a jobs. Forex Isa goods business for a work and goods for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a business

medo
2013-03-19, 10:07 AM
In fact, I see that Forex trading profitable but also risky, can not be considered Forex jobs, function of many things not available in the job, is not here a specific place to go to him, not a manager, you are director of yourself is trade, you are the master of your profit and loss, so I consider Forex trading risky, but I work part-time only

sujon1215
2013-03-19, 10:23 AM
Yes, Forex is a risky business or job. I think that Forex is a too much risky business where both profit and loss is possible. But here enough market movement is happened and market is not stabled.So, it is a risky site.

sevenstar
2013-03-19, 11:41 AM
Forex can be risky and can be not .. it depends upon your trading style, and also your skills, experience .. you can manage the risk in a lot of ways like stop loss and take profit point .. you need to learn how to do this in the demo account before getting into the real account with the real money . Best of luck .