PDA

View Full Version : pfgbest - pfgbest.com

yogesh
2012-04-29, 05:07 PM
This is forex broker + offerer of investment for long term. Have you tried this broker and if yes what is your opinion about it.

jab we met
2012-05-11, 04:09 PM
dear yogesh i still not visit of this site if you visit this site and satisfy about this broker then you need to go on the broker forum and get some more information about this broker then you can work with them otherwise instaforex is the best option for you

hmbelal
2012-07-26, 03:39 AM
abort this boker then you need to go on te boker fou and ge some some moe infomation about this broker then ou can work with them oterwise nstaforex is the bst option for you dear yogesh i sill not visit

Borhan107
2012-07-26, 10:17 AM
No, i never use this forex broker. I only use instaforex broker. So not need use to other broker. As no any time to use other broker so i think it is not importent to trade in other broker.

spread55
2012-09-25, 05:09 PM
I don't like your broker cause it has low facilities I think Forex-metal is better than this. Please have a look on it's facilities 35% first deposit bonus;
free automatic trading signals
ECN accounts with low spreads
Leverage up to 1:500. It is possible to get up to 1:1100, not just 1:500. 1:1100 leverage customers can get through the floating leverage feature inside the trader's room on Forex-Metal website.
Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip
Managed accounts
$100 "no deposit" bonus
and so on

forex_adviser
2013-04-12, 03:18 PM
g han main na ya broker test kiya ha balkay kafi arsa use b kiya ha.aur mera hisab say ya bura broker nahi ha.And main thing of choosing this broker is that it suprt many payment methods payza,paypal,moneybooker,wrie transfer and credit and debit cards also. ya mt4 ka 30days k liya demo b daita ha. is main islamic banking ke option b ha ya bonus b daita ha.

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 12:51 PM
It's free get access to insightful information about your network at thousands of companies. PFGBEST is a financial services and technology company that began as Wasendorf & Associates in 1980. It was incorporated in 1990 as Peregrine Financial Group, Inc. (PFG), and the brand evolved to PFGBEST in 2008 to represent industry leadership.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-03, 11:02 AM
Thumbs up
g han main na ya broker test kiya ha balkay kafi arsa use b kiya ha.aur mera hisab say ya bura broker nahi ha.And main thing of choosing this broker is that it suprt many payment methods payza,paypal,moneybooker,wrie transfer and credit and debit cards also. ya mt4 ka 30days k liya demo b daita ha. is main islamic banking ke option b ha ya bonus b daita ha.