PDA

View Full Version : Why did you choose forex ?

tooba
2013-02-25, 10:33 PM
Why did you choose to trade in the Forex market
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
I hope everyone said their cause
For me
I am still a student and difficult to get a job

dedist
2013-02-25, 10:41 PM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

The opportunity to make lots of money and manageable risk.
No don't need to work hard, but don't forget forex trading is hard.

souravdgx
2013-02-25, 11:03 PM
forex is an internet based online business.and i am a internet freak.that was the reason i choose forex trading.

alam888
2013-02-25, 11:06 PM
I choose Forex treading because I think Forex treading is a very easy to huge earn. Forex treading is easy without busy. Forex treading is the pillar of success. Forex can make up our life successful. On the other hand Forex can be done at home any place in the world. So I love and choose Forex treading.

Jalil
2013-02-25, 11:13 PM
I chose forex business because forex business is so profitable and interesting. I believe that I will be able to earn much profit from the forex business. So I have been in this business as my full time job.

aitzaz25
2013-02-25, 11:21 PM
my decision to choosing Forex trading give me so much advantages in my life 1st of all i learn business skills other it make me famous and lastly i got the key of success

m16kamran
2013-02-25, 11:29 PM
i have two reason behind this question . 1 . i am a student and i need a good job to meet my expenses . 2 . i have started some online jobs on internet while all are scam and i have lost many money on all of those fake .

adnanraza
2013-02-25, 11:33 PM
Meri forex trading join kerne ki chand aik wajohat hai jo main hai wo hai money or dosri yeh hai k mere pass or koi kam nahi hai is leye mein ne forex ko join kiya or but yeh kafi rizky hai lekin bohat asan or interesting hai or is mein mein trade ker k apni family or poor logo ki madad kerna chahta ho .

kashifrahija
2013-02-25, 11:38 PM
I choose Forex because it is a profitable business in the world.It gives us real money and helps our economic site.I like it due to its characteristics because with it you can make a lot of earning by just sitting at home.So it is a wonderful business.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-02-25, 11:42 PM
I think forex is a good business and we cannot face any problem in forex and we earn money in forex very essey way and we cannot any invest in forex and forex give a good profit so then people choose forex.

naqvi5222
2013-02-25, 11:44 PM
forex is easy way for earning and it is very helpful for unemployment and we can earn a lot of profit from it and can use it for a job and profit is much from it.

Asad Rafiq Razvi
2013-02-25, 11:50 PM
yahan rate of profit bhut zyada ha , aap ko kam waqt dana parta ha aap ko easy way main earning ho sakti ha. aap ko sorf aak training lani ha jis ka lye aap ko zyada struggle nahi karna parta aap kar sakte hain aap ko forex sab se easy lagta ha.

forex blaster
2013-02-26, 12:11 AM
i choose the forex because find a good job in these day is very difficult so i think forex is a life changing plate form that can change my life because it is one of the easiest business in the world where we can earn a lot of money in a small period of time with just trading and analyzing knowledge.

saeed786
2013-02-26, 08:55 AM
forex is money making machine and most of the people used to trade in forex and want to join in forex because it provides them the opportunity to make more and more money in short time. i join forex because i believe that forex is a good trading career and source of income. i gives me good experience that is enough for me to make my life easy and happy and it also enables me to make money and survive in the world of trading businesses. forex is my life time trading business..

mcha
2013-02-26, 09:02 AM
forex is a world to get what you want to change your life , it's a business , so you should work hard everday that's why i choose Forex

mdjoy274
2013-02-26, 09:27 AM
goods in the luck for a Forex work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work now all man goods for a work and better income money f or a jobs.

mdjoy133
2013-02-26, 09:45 AM
goods did for a work and bets income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs so join a Forex work now.

freepeng
2013-02-26, 11:25 AM
why I chose forex, forex is because I think the market can make money with normal and according to your rules and laws of economics, including an easy way to earn money but with a very high degree of difficulty, and the level of monthly benefits that I received may reach 100%, depending on market conditions that I face and the amount of money that I played

usmania
2013-02-26, 11:29 AM
because this is the earn able and profit able site of the work and you can say that easily forex is the best site of the world and you can say that easily forex is the best earning point and making money and we want this is the best site of the world and we can do this work easily and properly work and we can say that easily forex is the best site of the world.

antibanned
2013-02-26, 11:30 AM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

the first one, because I think, for people who have not graaduated from college as me, getting a difficult job, then I choose forex as a source of additional income for my needs,
second, because in forex income potential is unlimited and we are not bound by time for forex business, we can do it anywhere and anytime at will

vizioit
2013-02-26, 11:36 AM
Actually i want to earn more and more money and want to become in the wold i know that forex is a good online business in the world i can earn in this business a lot of money easily. It is a good online business and through this business we can earn huge profit .

mianshabbir
2013-02-26, 11:36 AM
Are you having difficulty choosing the right trading system that will really boost your trading profits? With the many forex trading system that are actually out in the market, how can you differentiate a real forex robot from a scam one? Put an end to the many over priced software and open your eyes to the possibility that there is real forex trading system that actually waiting for you to discover and use them. Discover new forex tracer and learn how can this powerful software can change your life.

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-02-26, 11:41 AM
Its awesome to me and can start up an consideration with minimum amount of money, and use it to understand, plus be able to definitely business. I can get a better come back than i could on preserving account. Its contain lot of news that help me trading.

MUHAMMAD ISHAQ
2013-02-26, 11:41 AM
only Problems

meray kiyhal say meray pas our koi kam nahi siway forex trading k our jab say may nay forex trading may kam karna shoru kiya hai us waqt say may forex trading ku bahot ahmiyat deta hon kiyk is nay meray kuch asay adoray pan ku dor kiya hai jo. ma hi janta hon our us k sath sath is nay mujay logo k sath mil k betnay ka moqa diya hai koi jab say may is kuch kamanay laga hon apnay hi home meri ezat si honay lagi koik agkal agar koi bayrozgar hota hai usay log lofar k name say taji detay hai

tahausmani
2013-02-26, 11:43 AM
as i am working on forex since 1 year... it is very simple and easy way to earn online money ..i choose the forex because its bonus rate is best it is trusted and relible and trade option is best for us to make our income greater and greater..

sadi mahmud
2013-02-26, 12:06 PM
okay,i choose forex because as i am a student and i have to support my expenses as well as some of the family needs and for that i need more money and i cannot hamper my result also,but no other business will give me the opportunity to earn a huge amount of money by spending some extra effort for this,in other business i had to do a lot of work to earn money and that is not possible to me as i have to run my study also.

skamp1
2013-02-26, 12:24 PM
Forex is a great online business and i am a internet freak.that was the reason i choose forex trading.

ab umair
2013-02-26, 12:26 PM
i choose Forex trading business because i am part time worker and i am student and this business is very suitable and easy for me.i earn handsome money in every month.i choose Forex because other business is not good.

sainkhan60
2013-02-26, 12:26 PM
Forex aik internet world wide business hai jo other sites say much better hai aur is main agar ap knowledge kay sath chultay hain to profit kay chances bhi bright hain.

haney
2013-02-26, 12:34 PM
1. forex trading is very flexible
2. it is suitable with me
3. i can start it with low capital
4, the chances is bigger and we can get unlimited income
5. no need diploma or degree
6. i can access it everywhere and everytime
7. no pressure from the others side
8. i can manage all the thing with free

mianshabbir
2013-02-26, 12:34 PM
You did your research. You know by now that Forex is the best choice for you. You want to be part of this market due to its' daily high volume of trades, liquidity, no hidden fees, the flexible schedule and many other reason you might have listed on a piece of paper on your desk. You see yourself being a Forex Successful Trader already.

kamboh
2013-02-26, 12:37 PM
ma ne forex trading ko is liye motkhib keya keo ka ma aik student ho aur forex part time aur full time business hai aur mujhe ese he business ki talash the is liye mane is ko join keya aur a is par trade karta ho.

rashed10
2013-02-26, 12:47 PM
I have to know that about forex trade and we can have to make some real money making way to get some real money forex account we can have to make some real money an so on..

ken arok
2013-02-26, 12:56 PM
i choose Forex trading business because i am part time worker and i am student and this business is very suitable and easy for me.i earn handsome money in every month.i choose Forex because other business is not good.

You can be a part time trader and can set the time. I chose because I am interested in trading forex online business, my internet hobby. and I want to make money from the internet. so I choose a forex trading because this business can use a small capital

kashifkhan
2013-02-26, 01:00 PM
My son was doing work in forex .He inspire me to work in forex. Although he can not get success in forex trading.He told me that forex is a simple profitable business.Therefore i choose d forex to do trading.My son is a student also and i am a retired person.I found forex yet a good business although i have some own problems.

mutivo
2013-02-26, 01:04 PM
the best ways and well known where that people and be there and people will always and its a god working area. people get to know that forex has the best way of knowing all these.

usmankik786
2013-02-26, 01:04 PM
i think forex is a real work so i think forex is a best way to make money so The train makes perfect. Which means that a lot more than that which you purchase, learn more and have more expertise. Likewise study electronic digital guides many content still brand-new knowledge as well as expertise in the firm. Learning never ever prevents.

rizwanali
2013-02-26, 01:13 PM
ma na forex is leya motkeb kiya ku ka ya asa kam ha jes ko ham gar bath kar farg time ma be kar sata ha or is asa fida la sakta ha agr pa forex ko jan lat ho to is par kam be karo ga ku ka is ma boht pasa ha forex ko sab pasnd kart ha or is par kam be karn cahta ha

babarali752
2013-02-26, 01:17 PM
because the forex is the best to earn in your own business, in fore xyou need to know about foreign market and the best way of learning is the demo in forex.

Jack Reacher
2013-02-26, 01:18 PM
i chose it because of its ways of operations, i was looking for a side bussiness or a part time job kind of a thing on which i can work as i get idle time from other works, and i found it a great place to work, by investing a little time and money, i m really making alot...

cyberjobz
2013-02-26, 01:18 PM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

my dear friend main nay forex is liye start ki hai kiun k forex mujhy kafi money daita hai and main is per bahut kam time main bahut kuch kama sakta hoon dear i love forex

rasalm
2013-02-26, 01:25 PM
As I go for Currency treading considering It looks like Currency treading is known as a very simple to help you tremendous are paid. Currency treading is while not rather busy. Currency treading is definitely the pillar in achieving success. Currency can certainly make together much of our everyday life good. On the contrary, Currency may be done in the house anywhere in the whole world. Therefore, I want and even go for Currency treading.

shimulfx
2013-02-26, 01:32 PM
Really; For the student's forex is an excellent business working place. They always can't afford their expenditures properly. If they do forex, it'll be so much hopeful to afford their expenditures both in case of need money.

zesun12
2013-02-26, 01:38 PM
I choose Forex because In my opinion treading steps to do Forex is incredibly an easy task to generate massive Forex. Forex treading quickly without having productive operations. Forex trading is actually the key move the accomplishment. Buy and sell Forex can make your lifestyles. Nevertheless Buy and sell Forex is possible in a entire world. And so I enjoy, in addition to select Forex treading regarding remedy.

iman.babaei1371
2013-02-26, 01:39 PM
well I am student and i want to apply abroad for education and i need money to do that so i started foreign exchanging. before forex i was doing other jobs but they were less paid and time taking but and the end i chose forex because it is taking less time.

sobuj85
2013-02-26, 01:40 PM
I think this is the best way to earning some money of student because student can not do a job,forex trade open 24 hours so when you have free time you can do this business and take a smart amount.

jocep
2013-02-26, 01:42 PM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

i choose the forex business that it is very profitable business . and forex business is very easy buisness and any man have to do this business simply . and i can get profit from here easily so i think forex is the best choose for me . and i lead to my family by incoming in forex .

fxislam
2013-02-26, 01:43 PM
I choose forex business because there are many chance to earn for me, forum gives us many benefits .we just do posting in the return we get bonus . we use these bonus in trading .so i think it is best way to get money , everybody need many profit in trading so mt5 is best to giving us this superb opportunity

a.k
2013-02-26, 01:44 PM
forex is the international online business market and its money making machine so here if you want to get good money then learning and working is very important so here we earn good money in short time so that's why i chose forex trading and also like forex and love to working here because more you learn well more you earn well in forex trading..

woi
2013-02-26, 01:48 PM
i choose the forex market because it is very simple and with its simple nature there is a lot more that i can earn from it which is the money ,its unlimitd way of making money will have me stay in the market .

asif786
2013-02-26, 01:50 PM
Forex trading is one of the best business. Forex provide us great opportunity to earn money from trading. Many people want to earn money on internet like us. I choose Forex trading business because this is very secure and useful business for all trader. Forex it true business and if you have experience then can earn big money.

jadran
2013-02-26, 01:51 PM
Forex is a great online trading business. I can hear that forex gives a lot of opportunity to earn money from here. Many people are already earn from forex. I am also join in forex for earning money . I think that forex is the best way to earn money .We can learn trading easily and earn also from forex . Trading in forex is so easy and we can make money from forex.that's why I choose forex as my profession .

a.k
2013-02-26, 01:52 PM
i chose forex because here we earn good money in short time but its not that thing just join forex and earn good money without any working so here learning and working is very important so more you learn well more you earn well in forex and if you are student then i think you must join forex because forex is best for students so that's why i chose forex and like forex and love to working here..

davi
2013-02-26, 01:56 PM
There soo many reasons that i have or i choose forex one is because of the potential that i has given or that is yet to be realization that has been there for soo long yet not many people have been not using it .....there are potential to make even millions that is one thing that i have known

omi lucky
2013-02-26, 01:58 PM
choose forex because earn and learn in this forex
and get lot of ma\money
so get this.................................

undefinied
2013-02-26, 01:59 PM
i opt for forex treading as a result of i feel forex treading could be a terribly simple to actually huge earn. forex treading is straightforward while not busy. forex treading happens to be the pillar of success. forex will make-up our life successful. upon the alternative hand forex might well be done at home any place within the world. therefore i like and opt for forex treading.

salley
2013-02-26, 02:00 PM
I choose Forex treading because I think Forex treading is a very easy to huge earn. Forex treading is easy without busy. Forex treading is the pillar of success. Forex can make up our life successful. On the other hand Forex can be done at home any place in the world.

zesun14
2013-02-26, 02:06 PM
I chose forex business because forex business is so profitable and interesting. I believe that I will be able to earn much profit from the forex business. So I have been in this business as my full time job.

My and your argument is same in chossing forex trading. i am very happy to be one person like you.

saadfsd
2013-02-26, 02:07 PM
i select currency trading because as i am a under****uate and i have to back up my costs as well as some of close relatives members needs and for that i need more cash and i cannot slow down my outcome also,but no other company will give me to be able to generate a cash by investing some additional attempt for this,in other company i had to do a lot of work to generate income and that is not possible to me as i have to run my research also.

shantolcb
2013-02-26, 02:19 PM
When i pick Fx mainly because it's a successful company on the planet.

That provides us real money along with facilitates your economical website.

I prefer the idea because traits mainly because with it you can create many getting simply by sitting down at home.

So it is a great company.

luwakawu
2013-02-26, 02:19 PM
I opt for Forex as a result of it's a profitable business on earth. It offers us real cash and helps our economic website. Ii adore it due to firmly it's characteristics as a result, of making use of it you are able to make plenty of earning by only Sitting at home. Thus it's a wonderful business..

maruf007
2013-02-26, 02:20 PM
Why choose Forex?
Why Trade Forex?
Easy to do?
The Profit?
Any hope of
I
I still get work, students to fight.

shr777
2013-02-26, 02:21 PM
I choose forex trading business it gives me real money and help our economic site . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work . It is simple trading business . So I choose forex buisness .

noha10
2013-02-26, 02:46 PM
I choose Forex treading because I think Forex treading is a very easy to huge earn. Forex treading is easy without busy. Forex treading is the pillar of success. Forex can make up our life successful. On the other hand Forex can be done at home any place in the world. So I love and choose Forex treading.Nice job.

sajal
2013-02-26, 02:51 PM
I choose Forex because Forex is a good place for me.I have completed my ****uation, but i am jobless.I am very frustrated for my future life.Forex is such a business where there is no need to appear in any exam or viva to join.Moreover it offers a huge amount of money to the traders.Forex has given me the first income in my real life.So i have decided to trade in Forex.It is the best for students like me.

jadran
2013-02-26, 02:52 PM
Forex is a great online trading business .we can earn from forex a lot of money . I choose forex for earning money . Because I know that it's easy to earn from forex.It's easy to learn and also easy to earn from forex . I think that forex gives us a lot of opportunity to earn money from forex. I think that forex is the best way to make money .That's why I am trading in forex.

umam1881
2013-02-26, 02:53 PM
jobs in forex is very challenging and requires special skills and in forex we can also directly benefit a large number in a short time in the records we have to be brave and keep trying to use the demo account of course, if we are able to manage and organize such meta with us will get a hefty opinion

Discordance
2013-02-26, 02:57 PM
i choose forex because i think forex is easy bussines to do so i dont tneed more capital to start this bussines and many from this bussines are profitable trader so i think why not i am trade in this bussines

selinabegum
2013-02-26, 03:04 PM
I determine Forex treading because I conceive Forex treading is a real sluttish to brobdingnagian garner. Forex treading is prosperous without work. Forex treading is the admirer of success. Forex can work up our life prosperous. On the another handbreadth Forex can be finished at national any property in the reality. So I fuck and opt Forex treading.

shaonhossen
2013-02-26, 04:18 PM
I choose forex because within a short time we can earn a huge amount of money from it if i have a good strategies. and this is also home based work. So we can do it easily....

ab umair
2013-02-26, 04:22 PM
Forex is money making machine for me and i choose Forex because it is very easy and flexible business for me.it is big source of income.i really like it very much because i am so happy with Forex trading business.

MATON
2013-02-26, 04:48 PM
because we can trade forex earn money and be a lot of experience in the trade, and through this we know forex international market development, rise and fall of the world market, as the world market in our hands, so that adds to our knowledge in the trade, but trade using emotions stable in trade ..

antimekiriiik
2013-02-26, 05:03 PM
for me i just love forex Actually i want to earn more It is a good online business and through this business we can earn huge profit and more money and want to become in the wold i know that forex is a good online business in the world i can earn in this business a lot of money easily.

khairulislam111
2013-02-26, 05:09 PM
I choose forex because it is best for student and i am also student.Forex buisness can do anytime.So i like and love it.

ab umair
2013-02-26, 05:14 PM
it is really good and suitable business for me we should make money easily because it is very profitable business for me.i choose Forex trading because it is money making machine for me.i really like it very much.

aila
2013-02-26, 05:25 PM
forex aik achi job ha .ghar bath kay sab easily earn kar sakty ha.forex markat ma earning profit be zayada ha baki markat say baki market pura profit ni dyti.student ky lia forex best ha wo jb apni study say free ho forex use kar kay kum tym ma zayada earn kar sakty ha

kuku
2013-02-26, 07:06 PM
i choose the forex market since there is an unlimited sence if money in the market where we do not have to stragle but all that happens in trading is what you know best gaining but there is also loosing.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

i choose the forex marketin the market there is alot more than it is expected in the market that way i know there is alot more that we can do with the forex market than any other business in the market.

aila
2013-02-26, 07:14 PM
main ny forex is lia join kia ha kyu ky forex sekhna asan ha baki sab say .forex ki faida zayada ha.student forex say faida utha sakty ha.forex say earning profit zayada hta ha.profit earn krna sab ko he acha lgta ha

zesun14
2013-02-26, 07:16 PM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

I think it is secure than others and there is a easy way to payment and small amount of charges.

hiqbaleee
2013-02-26, 07:19 PM
In the world Forex is the great online business presently.By Forex you can make money quickly and more profit in a short time.Forex is very easy way to earn money and minimum invest you get more or maximum profit in this market.So i choose Forex business.

Thanks

basit.online
2013-02-26, 07:25 PM
mainy abit ak bht sy online kaam try kiye hain ku k mai shuru sy hi chahta tha k mai ghar bethy bethy earn kar skun is liye main forex trading ko try kia or jab mujhy phli dafa withdraw ki amount recieve hui tab mujhy yaqeen hua k forex real business ha

ezzoo
2013-02-26, 07:29 PM
Forex has many features that make me invested my money and the first of these advantages that forex trading can be anywhere and without full-time as that Forex can achieve all my dreams because the profit is too large .. In addition it does not require a large capital in order to openmy expense account

ahmad786
2013-02-26, 07:29 PM
In my opinion i choose Forex trading business . because i am a student and i work in Forex as my part time job. Forex trading business is very easy and suitable for me. i want to earn a lot of money from Forex. and i start it with low capital.

aqsa
2013-02-26, 07:35 PM
please forgive my ignorance.
I am a newbie.
don't they charge bigger spreads on futures.
I always think costs of spot trading is the lowest.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Tsaqif
2013-02-26, 07:40 PM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

because the forex market can be done anytime and whereby it so it will not interfere with our work will
Forex market is a market that can make us be successful and be able to get everything becomes very easy sir, with the help of a trading tool it will be more secure

armaghan
2013-02-26, 07:43 PM
hi,main ny Forex business is leay choose keya keun k ye bhoot profitable business hy or baki tmaam online kamo say zeyada profit deta hy or investment ke bhe koi limit nahin aap 1$ say bhe Forex business sr=uru kar sakty hain,so main nay Forex business is leay choose keya keun k ye bhoot profitable business hy.

ab umair
2013-02-26, 07:46 PM
i choose Forex trading business because it is really good and profitable business for me.it is big source of income.we should make money easily.i always with Forex trading business because it is very flexible business.

ammar
2013-02-26, 07:47 PM
i selected forex because its only the business in the world that s provides you unlimited profit, and it does not need any physical work, its a game of mind.

arjuna
2013-02-26, 07:49 PM
I chose a job as a forex trader as I can get many benefits and freedoms that I do not get from other jobs ... I was also able to make a profit I want with small capital though ... that's why many people are interested to do so .....

sultanmehmood
2013-02-26, 07:51 PM
ma ne forex trading ko is liye join keya keo ka ye aik asan rasta hai income kamanye ka mujhe is par pora itmad hai mere khayl ma ye bohat he asan rasta hai income kamanye ka easly and simple working.

chaturvedi667
2013-02-26, 07:56 PM
dear, forex business maine choose islye kiya, kyoki isme hame any time work karne ka chance hai jab bhi hame time mile hum forex business me work kar sakte hai sath hi sath forex business me hame ek achchi profit hone ki samvhavana hai so hamne forex business ko choose kiya jisse mere sabhi problem solve ho sakte hai phir forex business online business hai jisse hame work karne me koi problem nahi hota kyoki online work easy hai.

redflower1
2013-02-26, 07:58 PM
mene buhat se sito per invest keya lakin mujhe un me se nuqsan h hwa is lye me is per yaqeen kerta ho k ye hamare pase zaya ni kerta lakin trade galat hone per zaya ho sakte he wase ye hame acha plateform deta he.

roziqin
2013-02-26, 08:05 PM
i select forex treading as a result of i believe forex treading could be a terribly simple to actually huge earn. forex treading is straightforward while not busy. forex treading is that the pillar of success. forex are able to make up our life successful. on another hand forex often is done at home any place in the country. therefore i like and select forex treading

chdani
2013-02-26, 08:05 PM
forex is a great business in the world, i choose because it is very easy way to earn money, we can do with small invest, we can join without diploma or degree, open 24 hours so when you have free time you can do this business. forex is a life changing platform. so you can say that easily forex is the best site of the world.

banmut
2013-02-26, 08:06 PM
I chose a job as a forex trader as I can get many benefits and freedoms that I do not get from other jobs ... I was also able to make a profit I want with small capital though ... that's why many people are interested to do so .....

yes forex business is an option, but if we've decided to run a business, then we also have to study it seriously, because the most important thing is we need to have much knowledge about forex trading in order to run properly.

ab umair
2013-02-26, 08:09 PM
it is very suitable and profitable business for me.i choose Forex because other business is tough and complicated but Forex trading is really good and flexible business for me.it is big source of income.i really like it very much.

Ashya_057
2013-02-26, 08:12 PM
Hello Friend, I have passed my M. Sc. in Geoinformatics From University of Pune with First class, But now I am suffering from Heredietary Cerebellar Ataxia and That is why I am not able to walk freely alone because of this I am not able to work in office. Because of this for making a source of income I choose Forex Trading.

Mas
2013-02-26, 08:32 PM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

because I believe we use the forex market as the media business then we will be successful in this trade sir
as far as I know if we are going to trade in the forex market, then we should be able to use our capital wisely and well sir

tota11
2013-02-26, 08:36 PM
because I think Forex treading is a very easy to huge earn
Forex treading is easy without busy. Forex treading is the pillar of success
Forex can make up our life successful. On the other hand Forex can be done at home any place in the world

lg_pkl
2013-02-26, 08:45 PM
Do ease?
The rate of profit?
For me

I chose this because the forex market I would be able to use this forex market as my work for I will use this trade well sir
so then we will be able to do this safely trade in a way that books can so it will get a lot of uantung

sweetc123
2013-02-26, 08:51 PM
i chose forex trading because i think that forex is a way to earn huge profit in small time and at home with loow capital . so i like forex trading because it is a bussiness for me not a job . and i can earn acording to my capabilities.

sheeba
2013-02-26, 09:01 PM
I choose trading in the forex due to many reasons first is that in here i can trade any time as we know that it is open 25 hours, i can trade here in my spare time, 2nd reason is that i can trade with lowest capital like 1$ and get good profits, and off course last but not the least here i can increase my monthly earning.

abdul barek
2013-02-26, 10:24 PM
I choose forex...... because

It is popular.....
It is profitable.....
It is reliable..
It is trustful business...

skamp
2013-02-26, 10:37 PM
Forex is a nice job. Forex is an internet based online business. And i am a internet freak.that was the reason i choose Forex trading.

sweetc123
2013-02-26, 11:26 PM
forex trading is a buessiness and i chose this bussiness because if i m able to get knowlge and learning i will be able to do good trading in future and make money acoording to my skills

kpivim
2013-02-26, 11:31 PM
The forum is to share your live Forex trades. We invite our esteemed members to share their trade positions here by opening your own thread. It would be not only interesting but will be a mutual trading aid.

Air Razor
2013-02-26, 11:33 PM
like u m also a student n forex is offering best deals for people of every category so i came here.. i feel ez here n use it with the time wich suits me

rajit
2013-02-26, 11:54 PM
well i choose forex because it is profitable for me and i have earned a lot of money from and it is the business of future and also there is no fake in that business and it need no special education i really like it

mdtareq
2013-02-26, 11:57 PM
Forex is the only way from which i can make good amount of money through online and can build a strong career to fulfill my dreams in lot quicker way than any other business.

Shams001
2013-02-27, 12:49 AM
I am very lucky to join forex trading because there is a very good opportunity through which we can earn from the forex and start own business and start earning so therefore i join this business for my better life.

medo
2013-02-27, 01:05 AM
For me I have a job, but I had also times vacuum daily, and I wanted to benefited them, worked most of the work, but I found the Forex suited me, I'm Mr. resolutions, work in any convenient time for me, can make a profit in the case of the sale and purchase

zola18
2013-02-27, 01:13 AM
I choose to trade in Forex because I am unemployed and because the Forex very attractive and can win a lot of money in one day or in a month target of Forex is that I love this area and secondly I want to Win

Aaronic
2013-02-27, 01:14 AM
i chose forex because of the litle capital i have and the way i can see it forex can be very helpful on the long run all i have to do is use all this time i have with little capital to learn and in future when i have mastered it i will trade with big capital very well.

ronykhan0000
2013-02-27, 01:18 AM
your last sentence is right but you know that nowadays forex is a popular online business & forex is a low investment policy so,people easily choose it.i think forex is a opportunity for every students.

samanta
2013-02-27, 01:19 AM
I have chosen Forex because I want to be self dependent and want to make my life enjoyable and well secured. For that I need money that can change my life. I think this is Forex that can help me a lot in this matter. Forex seems to me the best profitable sector and the most suitable profession for me. That's why I like Forex and my aim is to be a successful Forex trader.

aila
2013-02-27, 01:51 AM
main nay forex is lia join kia ha is main mai profit zayada milta ha baki bsns say forex ma risk kum ha,aur forex aik online kam ha jo kbi be hum online ho kay kar sakty ha

alsa141
2013-02-27, 01:56 AM
Well there are many reasons involve there in choosing the forex like getting money, knowledge, learning, experience, it is easy and want to get some achievement in my life and forex only can provide that so that i join and choose forex for the future business for me.

ahmedneel
2013-02-27, 02:29 AM
I choose Fore trading as my part time business because it is enough profitable and supportive business in my life. I make my life better and want to learn it more to make it as my future full time business in my life. So Forex is my best choice of my life.

Ace
2013-02-27, 02:34 AM
It is a interesting question that you have asked i think that i have chosen the Forex for the simple reason to get rich as i am very poor person and i think that it will be nice for me to have a go at the Forex and make some pips for me .

biyen
2013-02-27, 11:26 AM
I choose forex, because these businesses provide many opportunities and options to me. Forex provides an opportunity for investors who have limited capital, the transaction can be done anywhere, traders can choose the time trading in accordance with the time we have. These are some of the advantages that made me choose forex as a business. It's hard to get other types of businesses that is equivalent to this forex business

Jalil
2013-02-27, 12:53 PM
I choose forex because is a independent business. There is no any rush for doing this business. I can also start this business with small capital. It's also very profitable if I have proper trading knowledge and good trading strategy. So I can not but choose forex.

faheem00
2013-02-27, 01:42 PM
well the reason i choose forex trading is because i really want to become a proffetional preson although i am student but i want to do business as well so that is the reason i join forex and i really like to work here forex is very good online business and a trustful business that is why i choose to work here.

hamzashakeel
2013-02-27, 01:46 PM
if you are a student then you must join forex and learn forex from differnt forex related forum just like mt5 and indian forex are the best place on thenet to learn forex you also get bounces from these forex posing then start with these bounus abd get paid.

mirza_amaad
2013-02-27, 02:27 PM
I chose forex for business and earning purpose because forex business is so easy to understand, profitable and interesting and enjoying . that's why I have been in this business as my full time job.

fariza
2013-02-27, 02:41 PM
the reason why i choose forex became my business because forex trading is one of the best business
in the world so i have to make good strategy and good money management to make much money from this business.