PDA

View Full Version : Study Moving Averages!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

rookie001
2012-04-28, 11:44 AM
Moving Averages are the most widely used and recognized indicators ... even if they are not used they are being put in indirectly in the most indicators. For example, a price channel is based on bollinger bands' calculation formula of calculating the deviation ... and this deviation comes from the center point which is a moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands ... this is a study of the moving averages by an expert analyst. Beginners will find it immensely useful.

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-305161-YnSK7XQr-APracticalGuidetoTechnicalIndicatorsMovingAverages .pdf

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-28, 02:23 PM
Moving Averages are the most widely used and recognized indicators ... even if they are not used they are being put in indirectly in the most indicators. For example, a price channel is based on bollinger bands' calculation formula of calculating the deviation ... and this deviation comes from the center point which is a moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands ... this is a study of the moving averages by an expert analyst. Beginners will find it immensely useful.

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-305161-YnSK7XQr-APracticalGuidetoTechnicalIndicatorsMovingAverages .pdf

yes main na kafi study ke moving average ka bara main lakin maja aj tak complete information nahi mali or mauaja moving average ka bara main itini samaja nahi aye ha es laya mari es forum sa request ha ka wo apna newbie members ke madda karana or ak achi se information dana ta ka haum be achi trading kar sakaana.

silenteyes
2012-04-28, 05:40 PM
Moving average is one of the old and traditional indicator and it can be used in a number of ways to make it count for out trading. I am also using moving averages in my system and it is very effective specially the Exponential moving average crossover system.

mahmudi
2012-04-28, 06:59 PM
for me is so difficult to understand why the moving average indicator could be so because the indicators are to follow the price movements that are causing frequent indicators are sending a false signal that you are the MA users in demanded to be super observant whether a given signal is valid or not what you should know

anoha
2012-04-29, 01:06 AM
Yes, moving averages are very good in Select the next direction of the market and I used it in my way of trading but there are many settings and all the strategy for which there Mokhtvlh averages for the other averages, but the best you that I know is 55 and 200

kalponick
2012-04-29, 08:00 AM
My main question about moving average is Which one to use.. and why.. I always remain confused about using moving averages.. Some use SMA while some other use EMA.. there are even some traders who use different moving averages like weighted or something like this.. and when we talk about periods then I saw many traders use psychological numbers like 50, 100, 200 while some use fibonacci numbers.. So what should we really use in our trading?

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 04:09 PM
moving average is too good indicator. It tell us support and resistance of the market. moving average is the only indicator which is simple and easy to use. every trader can use it

elektra
2012-04-30, 09:00 AM
high leverage also give benefit for traders who already can make profit consistently. his account will be grow fastly.
but however the most important is money management and discipline doing it. whether it is high leverage or not.

wahabplus
2012-05-25, 08:06 PM
high leverage also give benefit for traders who already can make profit consistently. his account will be grow fastly.
but however the most important is money management and discipline doing it. whether it is high leverage or not.

Please keep the topic alive and avoid making such post which are not relevant to the thread.

This thread is about Moving Averages therefore you should talk about Moving Averages only, here in this thread.

Your post may be useful for many users but in it you are describing the benefits of leverage and importance of Money Management which has no relevance with this thread. You may discuss the leverage in concerned threads.

I hope you will not mind and consider my request because it is beneficial for you, me and all of us.

biyen
2012-06-01, 09:42 PM
MA so popular with traders.The most commonly used ones in forex are SMA and EMA. The primary difference between simple moving averages and exponential moving averages is that exponential moving averages are weighted and give more importance to recent data.

Maham Gill
2012-06-02, 05:15 PM

bahi jan moving average boht he achi or best oppurnaty ha es wjaa ot main es indicator ko used karta hoon or mauaj ya indicator used kar ka kafi profit be earned howa ha es waja sa ot main kafi achi or best trading kar rha hoon.

nurhidayah
2012-06-02, 05:48 PM
I use the moving average for support resistance analysis. I always put a stop loss. patience is the beginning of the rule of discipline in trading systems. and discipline is the key to successful forex trading. so traders have to be patient and not rush into the market

it's worth trading in no hurry to make the process of trading we are getting better and can be adjusted with a few things that are supporting us to understand the procedure itself with market conditions and some of the best that we can adjust to market circumstances that are sometimes less supportive trading process in which we live

julianambas
2012-06-02, 08:08 PM
moving averaging gives us a line to indicate the existence of a market price trend is currently running. and it's quite valid and accurate. moving averaging will take us in a situation where we will see the direction of the trend which we will use for the open positions are accurate. wear is always a stop loss to anticipate price turn around quickly.

omer1
2012-06-08, 07:29 PM
moving average ka signal faide mund hotahailekin mere khayaaal se moving average pe rely kerna se behtar hai moving average or indicators ki summary per rely kiya jaye bcoz summary long term market strategy ko samjhne main madad kerti hai

Xasir
2012-06-09, 10:14 AM
Moving Averages are indicators of the most widely used and recognized ... Even if they are used, most of them indirect indicators. For example, a price channel calculation of the standard deviation of the Bollinger band formula 'calculation based on ... A central point in the middle of the Bollinger bands and moving average deviation from the ... Moving averages, this is a work by an expert analyst. Beginners will find extremely useful.

ashwini
2012-06-09, 11:36 AM
hum koi bhi timeframe kissi bhi trading style trading choos kare.. moving average har ek system main fit baithta hain. aur isse bahut hi achhi tarah se use kia ja sakta hain. yes jise ek essential hain.. har naye trader ko sikhna ki.. moving average ka use kaise kare.. trading. main. bass.. flat market se door rahe to .. yeh bahut profitable hain.

moonletter
2012-06-09, 03:23 PM
Moving average is a fairly reliable indicator as a reference in forex trading, and I use this indicator has been quite a while. Moving averages will be very profitable if the trader could be setting in accordance with needs. Although the moving average indicator sometimes generate false signals, but produces more accurate signal.

omer1
2012-06-09, 05:55 PM
i dont find moving averages very helpful in trading because they are temporary and can change in minutes.i think the overall trend of market should be followed.

tashnotashi
2012-06-10, 10:08 AM

thank you my dear mugh ko na es ki kafi zarorat thi kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager mugh ko moving avrage indecator ka use karna aa gaya na to mere kafi mushkil hal ho jaye gi kioun k mugh ko na es main kafi mushkil hoti ha use karne main

sohelforex
2012-06-10, 12:35 PM
The page link you've given is unavailable. However, moving averages indicate market movement in better manner than any other indicators. SMA is my favorite moving average indicator, by using it a trader can easily find whether market is volatile or in trend; as ADX mentions it as well. Ichimoku is another great indicator for its moving average portions. In my opinion, ichimoku is only self fulfilling indicator.

hemaelsisy
2012-06-14, 10:07 PM
moving average are most popular tools that used between trader witch give them strong signal about price i use two moving average it is very good i can make good predict throw them

hello927
2012-06-14, 11:28 PM
Moving average is very popular indicator for the traders. This indicator is best for the support and resiastance of the market and can provide benefit. It is easy indicator as compared to the others.It is very effective in trading.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 11:43 PM
Moving average is very popular indicator for the traders. This indicator is best for the support and resiastance of the market and can provide benefit. It is easy indicator as compared to the others.It is very effective in trading.

well, I've used this ma indicator and it is true what you say sir, this indicator tends to have us believe, but we also need to understand exactly how this indicator works so we can recognize a profit on a continuous basis

absiddik
2012-06-15, 12:03 AM

yes brother moving average is a most important indicator for forex market.
but boss i dint download your pdf. you link is dead. please correct it. thanks for sharing ..................

mukta
2012-06-18, 12:02 PM
Moving Average is very common and popular indicator fpr forex market.Moving Average gave right trend informaton or direction in different types of timeframe.Traders use it for confirmation of trend.

adeusi
2012-06-18, 11:02 PM
moving average is the best indicator for me because when the price line cross the second line up and candle form after the line up, that is buy signal. and it cross down and the candle form under the line that is sell. just study it and use it profitably. good luck.

hanna
2012-06-19, 02:17 AM
Oh man this is the most important indicator.I love moving average.
And i think when can realize its system then you can gain it.

hanna
2012-06-19, 01:58 PM
I love moving average.I'm interested in switching over to Sierra from ThinkorSwim. I use a moving average ribbon study that I can't seem to find on the demo .Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) - Definition of Moving ... Learn how different rules of asset handling apply to various retirement plans.

nterziev
2012-06-19, 02:42 PM
I think,that moving averages are very nice and good to selct the next direction of the market.I never used it,but i have heard many about it,that it have many settings .Nice topic my friend,it is really interesting to see the different comments about this.

sitiz
2012-06-19, 05:47 PM
Moving average is one of the old and traditional indicator and it can be used in a number of ways to make it count for out trading. I am also using moving averages in my system and it is very effective specially the Exponential moving average crossover system.

True, it is an indicator moving averages is quite long in addition to ease of use of these indicators are also quite high levels of accuracy and also has many functions

adam88
2012-06-19, 06:03 PM
Moving averages are one of the first technical indicators that I learned in forex, which I learned how to deal with it and how to achieve a good rate of profit on Forex, but at the same time I think it is better to work in a way which more than a technical indicator

nobby
2012-06-19, 11:01 PM
Moving averages must be studied because they let us know about how the market is going, whether up or down. The study of moving average should include EMA's and SMA and differences. EMA means Exponential Moving Average and SMA means Simple Moving Average. There are also other types of moving averages but these are the most popular.

sgiant
2012-06-19, 11:12 PM
I knew at the start of trading forex, I learned the first indicator moving average. Because it is easy to know the trend movement. and I only take a position in the event of crossing the MA. Until now I still faithfully use the MA.

deep
2012-06-21, 01:53 AM
Yes, moving averages are very good in Select the next direction of the market and I used it in my way of trading but there are many settings and all the strategy for which there Mokhtvlh averages for the other averages, but the best you that I know is 55 and 200

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 06:59 AM
I knew at the start of trading forex, I learned the first indicator moving average. Because it is easy to know the trend movement. and I only take a position in the event of crossing the MA. Until now I still faithfully use the MA.

indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that the indicator moving averages is very easy for us to know the trend. I therefore urge the novice traders to use the method of moving averages in order to ease the novice trader with less knowledge of the forex world.

sujarman
2012-06-22, 09:22 AM
indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that the indicator moving averages is very easy for us to know the trend. I therefore urge the novice traders to use the method of moving averages in order to ease the novice trader with less knowledge of the forex world.

movement of the price in a trade that will always be there if not go up means down and it should be analyzed with techniques that have been done by tekni masters of our forex and we need to emulate and practice their way to success in trading

ermaniso2011
2012-06-22, 09:38 AM
moving averages give very good signals.since the logic behind moving averages is it shows us the average changes between the prices with in that time frame so it gives as a signal or idea that price is going to change.all we have to is to watch the daily pivot and also support and resistant line then we can have good trades.

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 10:59 AM
In my point of view a trader should be trade only on his analysis, if a trader always try to trade on his analysis then he become expert in analysis on the other hand if a trader use indicator to use trading then his skill do not increase as a result he never be a good trader in his hole of life.

aum
2012-07-09, 02:38 PM
moving averages give very good signals.since the logic behind moving averages is it shows us the average changes between the prices with in that time frame so it gives as a signal or idea that price is going to change.all we have to is to watch the daily pivot and also support and resistant line then we can have good trades.

antosco
2012-07-09, 05:45 PM
Of course, the moving average is a widely use indicator by so many forex traders, I have heard about the 10 SMA, 200 SMA and the 20 SMA crossing the price action to signify a possible signal, but I don't use the moving average indicators because I just see it as a lagging indicator.

sparkle
2012-07-11, 11:27 AM
Moving averages is one kind of indicator but it is very traditional system. A member it can be used for count in her tread. It is so much popular with traders. It give more important to recent data. The most important is money management doing it.

satishfx
2012-07-11, 12:12 PM
I like EMA 10, 20 n 30 . These hv given me so many pips. Just see when EMA 10 cross EMA 30 with stoch, MACD n RSI favorable, Then u r certain of many pips after crossing.

newentry
2012-07-14, 02:07 PM
for the first time i did trade, i used moving average, i knew that this is very simple to use and understand , and also i improved with using it, i use three MAs and they works with well, but sometimes i felt hard to reduce the risk, and especially at breakout position

mmja2003
2012-07-14, 02:12 PM
I also think Moving average is very useful in technical analysis. I used many indicators, most of them are move with the market trend and making profit following was impossible for me. But now I only use Moving Average. I use crossing EMA to SMA with 5 minutes time frame most of the time. Yet I need more study on it.

khanam liza
2012-07-14, 03:56 PM
Moving Average is very effective indicator to used in ur trade many trade used this indicator bcoz it's very easy and simply to used.SMA and EMA is commonly used in forex trade.

sgiant
2012-07-14, 03:59 PM
The information in this thread helped me to understand the moving average. I hope the master adds a better material here.

tanvir1979
2012-07-15, 02:45 PM
thanks for your comments. I am also agree with you. I am a new trader in Forex and I am using moving average indicator in my trade. I feel moving average is one of the recognized indicator and it reflects the important fluctuation of the market.

hendarto
2012-07-15, 02:46 PM
There are many strategy in this forex trade. from this moving averages is one of the old and important indicator. I always use this indicator for well doing my business.

yes, very nice moving average indicators to help analyze, may be additional indicators that combine a little better in the analyzes. because I think the only indicator of a lack of sufficient, but if too much is not good.

Gurufx
2012-07-15, 03:27 PM
Moving average is one of the old and traditional indicator and it can be used in a number of ways to make it count for out trading. I am also using moving average in my system and it is very effective.
I am sure in any indicators not just Moving Average,.! knowwell in your indi is important, lack of knowledge is one of the main reasons your fail. I think having no knowledge is more dangerous than having wrong knowledge. inadequate knowledge is most dangerous for the traders and it is the main cause of forex losses.

cozard007
2012-07-15, 05:04 PM
I have truly worked with many indicators in forex trading , but i will always say that moving averages are still the simplest and the bets in forex trdaing, that of 5ema and 10sma is still the bets i have got.

deepak
2012-07-16, 11:27 PM

jimloveski
2012-07-17, 04:02 PM
Moving averages is one of the most popular indicator. It has many adventages. You can combine it with any other indicator. MA is also a support and resistance level which is very useful. For example EMA 75 & EMA 85 are great S&R levels at 1H chart . Try it- it really works

goldenmember
2012-07-17, 09:03 PM
I don't like using moving averages. They lag behind the actual price a lot. The crossovers sometimes don't work and overlap several times. When the market is flat then you get crossovers several times and it can really lose you a lot of trades.

antosco
2012-07-18, 02:57 AM
I don't like using moving averages. They lag behind the actual price a lot. The crossovers sometimes don't work and overlap several times. When the market is flat then you get crossovers several times and it can really lose you a lot of trades.

Likewise me, I don't believe in moving averages why because they are lagging indicators, I have come across situations when there would be a crossover and when I placed a trade, it turn out to cross again and again with no real pattern.

sammypt
2012-07-18, 05:09 AM
i like it :)
i use ema 5 and 34 to entry and exit i read about it on other forum this is the best settings for daily Candle

reggard
sammy

sairin
2012-07-18, 10:22 AM
moving average is too good indicator. It tell us support and resistance of the market. moving average is the only indicator which is simple and easy to use. every trader can use it

True, moving averages are good indicators and use of this indicator is also quite easy because I myself use a simple moving average indicator is to determine the direction of the trend due to the moving averages we can predict the direction of the trend in forex market

forexstudentforever1
2012-07-18, 01:24 PM
Hello Everyone, moving Average Time Frames Shorter length moving averages are more sensitive and identify new trends earlier, but also give more false alarms. Longer moving averages are more reliable but less responsive, only picking up the big trends. Use a moving average that is half the length of the cycle that you are tracking. If the peak-to-peak cycle length is roughly 30 days, then a 15 day moving average is appropriate. If 20 days, then a 10 day moving average is appropriate. Some traders, however, will use 14 and 9 day moving averages for the above cycles in the hope of generating signals slightly ahead of the market. Others favor the Fibonacci numbers of 5, 8, 13 and 21. 100 to 200 Day (20 to 40 Week) moving averages are popular for longer cycles; 20 to 65 Day ( 4 to 13 Week) moving averages are useful for intermediate cycles; and 5 to 20 Days for short cycles. Thanks.

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 03:15 PM
Moving average show us the average price of some specific period. Most of traders like moving average. It is also used to get good trading signal by its crossover system.

sujarman
2012-07-20, 03:21 PM
Moving average show us the average price of some specific period. Most of traders like moving average. It is also used to get good trading signal by its crossover system.

If you are planning a period of 5, then the Simple Moving Average on a 1-hour chart, you will add the closing price for 5 hours, and then divide that number by 5. Voila! You have an average closing price over the last five hours. String is the average price the same and you get a moving average. If you plot a simple 5-Simple Moving Average on 10-minute chart, then you will add the closing price of the last 50 minutes and then divide that number by 5. But if you plot the 5 Simple Moving Average on 30-minute chart, you will add the closing price of the last 150 minutes and then divide that number by 5. If you plot the 5 Simple Moving Average on a 4-hour chart.

On most charting packages will do all the calculations for your convenience. Reasons to explain "how" to calculate the Simple Moving Average is very important to understand that you will know how to edit and tweak the indicator. How to Understand the indicators are working then you are able to organize and create a different strategy.

Now, like almost all other indicators out there, Moving Average operating with delay. Because you will take an average price of past history, and you will only see the past and "future" short-term rates.

raselprodhan
2012-07-20, 04:57 PM
atudy moving avreages!
The moving average was likely the first technical study used by traders and investors to determine the trend of the market. The moving average smoothes price fluctuations by averaging a selected number of prices. This removes what engineers refer to as high-frequency noise" from the data, and from the traders standpoint, the smoothing creates a study that can be used as a definition for the trend. The average price is plotted on the price chart along with the price bars. There are different ways to calculate the average price, including simple, exponential, weighted, and smoothed calculations. CQG carries two studies, the moving average and the moving average cross, both of which can be formatted to the traders interest and be a part of conditions, custom studies, alerts, and trading systems.

nigar
2012-07-20, 05:38 PM
Moving forward everyday are probably the out of date not to mention typical barometer not to mention it is chosen in various different ways to enable it to be count up for the purpose of through forex trading. I'm sure even by using moving forward averages with my structure and is particularly especially reliable in particular typically the Drama-tical moving forward everyday crossover structure.

norix
2012-07-20, 09:24 PM
Moving forward everyday are probably the out of date not to mention typical barometer not to mention it is chosen in various different ways to enable it to be count up for the purpose of through forex trading. I'm sure even by using moving forward averages with my structure and is particularly especially reliable in particular typically the Drama-tical moving forward everyday crossover structure.

pessimistic if we do not have to use a moving average indicator
because a lot of professional traders who had previously used this also, in an easy start with the first indicator we develop the next new

alamFX
2012-07-20, 09:30 PM
That is why i don't trade crossovers of moving averages but rather studied the movement around ( support and resistance ) this moving averages.

suresh
2012-07-20, 11:17 PM
I agree with your information, i also prefer to use moving average because it gives good signal some times and this indicator can use new trader easily because understanding the moving average is very easy one.

antosco
2012-07-21, 01:52 AM
That is why i don't trade crossovers of moving averages but rather studied the movement around ( support and resistance ) this moving averages.

I also prefer to trade using support and resistance level since I find it rather convenient to use and also they are more reliable than the pivot points. I use the support and resistance levels in combination with the candlestick patterns for my analysis.

muhammadatif
2012-08-08, 03:11 AM
Moving averages indicator is very popular indicator. It is very useful in strategy making because it tells us current market trend at the time of start. Every trader use this indicator directly or indirectly.

biyen
2012-08-15, 01:57 AM
one indicator of trend direction of the most simple, the small size of the MA Moving Average.Semakin used, the faster it reacts to changes in indicators of the chart. However, every trader usually has its own size disesuakan MA trading style of each well were short, medium or long term.

retnotriwulandari
2012-08-15, 09:05 PM
True, most people using these indicators, although sometimes there is a wrong signal. But we also need to be aware and do not fully rely on these indicators. Besides, we can understand the movement of the graph, we also have to regularly read the news market.

plankton
2012-08-16, 10:58 AM
moving average is an indicator that is very easy to understand for the beginner, at the beginning of my forex trading just by using the analysis of indicators of MA. MA indicator but less accurate in my opinion, but if we can abide by the rules of the Supreme Court, we can benefit both

facebook
2012-08-23, 08:12 PM
for the first time i did trade, i used moving average, i knew that this is very simple to use and understand , and also i improved with using it, i use three MAs and they works with well, but sometimes i felt hard to reduce the risk, and especially at breakout position

Discordance
2012-08-23, 09:36 PM
most common indicator that the market is based on moving average, and therefore if it already knows the core of the moving average then we will be able to benefit from a wide range of indicators, I had also been using the moving average

akshay1728
2012-08-23, 09:47 PM
moving avreg is th bvasic indicator whihc is use d for predciting then trend of the market and you can combine other basic indicators also with it to get the good result and to avoid the false signals

fxmentorbd
2012-08-28, 12:32 PM
Moving average is the most popular and well known indicator in Forex. I think every successful traders use this moving average to follow forex trends. I see most of the good strategy use moving average indicator. I also use this indicator in my strategy..

plankton
2012-08-28, 07:24 PM
I think the MA indicator is very easy to understand for beginners who want to analyze the indicators, MA is the average price movements at any time, in accordance with the desire that we set up, we can adjust the period when adding indicators on the chart MA

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 08:49 PM
yes i think i will also suppose that we need to study the best way to make use of the moving average because the moving average can always give you the very best direction of the forex market and the best price to earn the profit in the market so i really think study the moving average is one of the best way to earn profit

fahadshaheen
2012-08-29, 01:38 PM
yes they are one of the simple and best indicators i find I've been using them for almost a year now and with other indicators it gives the best signal to trade for me. i recommend it for strategy as it is easy to understand and profitable.

abbey ak
2012-08-29, 11:14 PM
yes i think i can always recommend the moving average strategy to all newbies because i was told by my expect that in other for me to get the very best price of the market i just have to keep making use of the moving average and i have been making use of the moving average and i think the moving average is the best i can always give out

adnan_aziz
2012-09-05, 01:57 AM
sir ap ki link moving average ki work nahi kar rahi is main likha aa raha hai kay file not found so please share again kar dein ta kay hum is se faida otha saken aur mujhe tou wese bhi moving average kay bary main janna hai so please share again thanks.

roopesh11
2012-09-11, 10:59 AM
Mere hisab se moving average ek kamal ka indicator hai forex tarding me. Ye bohot hi simple hota hai lekin bohot useful bhi hota hai. Ye market ke hisab se move karta hai aur achi profits bhi deta hai. Aur isko follow karna bhi asaan hai.

haryadi88
2012-09-11, 07:32 PM
We are all trader use many indicator fir open the position.There are many indicator in the website.But moving average is the best indicator I think.I am using moving average a long time my personal strategy.It has some formula for the uses.

I am using moving average too on my chart. I am always using moving average to watching market trend. Using moving average with H4 time frame, for me makes me more easy to make my strategy and analysis

waleedkhan
2012-09-12, 02:03 AM
pessimistic if we do not have to use a moving average indicator because a lot of professional traders who had previously used this also in an easy start with the first indicator we develop the next new.......

nyiel100
2012-09-17, 04:17 PM
moving average is a simple but effective indicators usually i set three MA in y chart 10 20 and 30 and used bollinger to help me watch high and low and its quite profitable but i never trade using those indy when a news release.

mashiur123
2012-09-17, 07:18 PM
i think that moving averages in the most important and well know indicator so my expect that in other for me to get the very best price of the market i just have to keep making use of the moving average and i think the moving average is the best i can always give out.

endra
2012-09-17, 07:26 PM
moving averages area unit excellent in choose consecutive direction of the market and that i used it in my means of commercialism however there area unit several settings and every one the strategy that there averages for the opposite averages, however the simplest you that i do know is 7, 50, 100, 200.. that to know trend, target point and target to open position..

kecik6422
2012-09-17, 07:47 PM
moving average is a simple but effective indicators usually i set three MA in y chart 10 20 and 30 and used bollinger to help me watch high and low and its quite profitable but i never trade using those indy when a news release.

http://imageshack.us/a/img809/7559/aud.gif

hi all,here i would like to share by using moving average only,we can get profit,here i attach my chart by using ema62 only,we can see it can be valid support and resistance also in 1h chart,hopefully we can discuss here.

Sri Hartono
2012-09-17, 07:58 PM

I agree with you on this one indicator, I also trades using moving averages and this is an indicator of a very simple and easy.

abbey ak
2012-09-18, 08:11 AM
yes i think i will agree with that because moving average is one of the best indicators to get the best price and also the movement of the market so i think all newbies just need to learn everything regarding the moving average because i make use of it and i think i can say little things about the moving average based on understanding

karlie4nia
2012-09-18, 08:16 PM
Sure, moving average is highly used by many traders to technically analyze the forex market. To know how the market is trending. Some people like it because of its simplicity and several other indicators are kind of a modification of moving average. One can afford to trading successfully using ma and ema of several settings and on different time frames. some combine it with MACD which happens to be also a powerful indicator. Some also add several ma indicators of several settings on a chart that would act fast and slow to figure better entry points.

gurmeet
2012-09-18, 08:23 PM
ha isme jo old banda work krta h wo hi achi average nikal skta h kyuki isme sirf mind wala banda chahiye kyuki isme trading hi count hoti h aur jadater isme average hi use hoti h

mashiur123
2012-09-18, 09:43 PM
i think that study moving averages is very important and well know indicator so i prefer to use moving average then it gives best signal some times and this indicator can use new trade easily so understanding the moving average is very easy. so very important for the new trader.

contil
2012-09-19, 05:19 AM
of the first I learned about the moving average indicator, but failed and failing that I got,, maybe my way of learning are indeed less well and made me experience loss every time my trading ..
whether the master himself using moving average indicator to conduct day-to-day trading??
how to master trading techniques that use .. Can newbie like me using the moving average indicator leading indicator of this gracious me?

goodbye_love
2012-09-19, 06:06 AM
Yes moving averages of the most important indicators to measure oversold and overbought
The most important types of moving averages 55, 100 and 200
Because the price very Bihterm these indicators, especially 200

agie
2012-09-19, 06:37 AM
indeed very good to use MA as learning, in techniques for trading, but we also have to be consistent as well learn every movement and changes of the MA anlisa the premises later we can compare the MA system with other analytical consideration

mashiur123
2012-09-19, 05:56 PM
i believed that study moving averages is the old and most essential for the beginner trader so me expect that in other for me to get the very good price of the market , i just have to keep making use of the moving average and i think moving average in the best then can always give out.

pynetfx
2012-09-19, 06:08 PM
In my opinion moving average is the best indicator although there are other indicators. Moving average is the widely used indicator by professional traders. But there is a problem of setting the right time frame in the chart. Some traders use 200 period moving average and some traders use 10, 50, 100 period moving average but i do not know which is the best.

cfxsignals
2012-09-20, 04:37 AM
Moving averages are a very good way of tracking price. The 50MA and 20MA are very accurate for predicting price. I will use these as a breakout strategy - one of the first times that I am considering using indicators. I just need to find a way to set a stop loss and take profit though.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-20, 06:33 AM
Thank you for sharing that with us it's really would help us to understand it so am gonna read the artical first then talk about it and waiting for other members to say I f that was useful for them or not and keep posting that really helpful threads that help us to be better and be good traders.

abbey ak
2012-09-20, 07:51 AM
well as for me i think i can recommend the Moving Averages strategy to all newbies because with Moving Averages you can get the best price to the pair and the direction of the market so i thin k making use of te Moving Averages can always make traders get the best direction and the point of entering in the market

sinaga
2012-09-20, 07:55 AM
study indicator MA, is great for beginners. MA indicator is an indicator that is simple and easily understood how it works. beginner just waiting indicator crosses the line generated MA, to make trade transactions.

Morshedul
2012-09-21, 06:40 PM
Moving average indicator is a very important indicator. It is quite easy indicator compare to others. So new forex traders should use this indicator to get good results in forex trading.

Habib Mondol
2012-10-09, 11:13 PM
Yes brother i believe that moving average is an important indicator.But i are not recharge about this.I make my strategy by 4 moving average.Many many thanks brother for share a nice post.

porag
2012-10-09, 11:16 PM
Click to EnlargeThe moving average was likely the first technical study used by traders and investors to determine the trend of the market. The moving average smoothes price fluctuations by averaging a selected number of prices. This removes what engineers refer to as high-frequency noise" from the data, and from the traders standpoint, the smoothing creates a study that can be used as a definition for the trend. The average price is plotted on the price chart along with the price bars. There are different ways to calculate the average price, including simple, exponential, weighted, and smoothed calculations. CQG carries two studies, the moving average and the moving average cross, both of which can be formatted to the traders interest and be a part of conditions, custom studies, alerts, and trading systems.

gerrard
2012-10-10, 03:27 AM
MA so popular with traders.The most commonly used ones in forex are SMA and EMA. The primary difference between simple moving averages and exponential moving averages is that exponential moving averages are weighted and give more importance to recent data.

aptx4869
2012-10-10, 07:33 PM
Moving averages is really great tool. We are know if this tool and indicator can give us great result as long us we are know and understand how to make it. Many trader is forget how to use this simple and worth indicator. New and complicated indicator usually more take affect and get more attention than using simple and good indicator.

symoon24
2012-10-10, 07:53 PM
Moving Average is a very popular and powerful indicator in Forex platform. Moving average is short form is MA. I also use this MA in my forex chart and depends on the MA is open trade. You can use MA as your need and as your strategy... So, try to experience gather about Moving Average.

mokas
2012-10-11, 05:53 AM
personaly i like very much this indicator and sincerely i base my analysis on this indicator it's reliable and very useful and mainly if we trade in ong term or what we say swing trading, i hope that i learn more about it

dansihhaneef
2012-10-11, 07:57 AM
moving averages are the most widely used and recognized indicators even if they are not used they are being put in indirectly in the most indicators. for example, a price channel is based on bollinger bands.

seeker
2012-10-18, 03:13 PM
regardless of how support and resistance is interpreted , remember that support and resistance S&R is created when the market turns around , if price is moving up and then begins to fall, the highest point that move is now resistance..

cmenk
2012-10-20, 12:43 AM

Greetings friends
I like to thank you for the notice, maybe I'm still new to trading, and need to learn more, you might suggest that moving averages can be useful for me for the good of my profit.

abayomi kolade
2012-10-20, 06:45 AM
well i think all trader just have to understand the best way the moving average works because if a trade have not make use of the moving average then the trader is not fully a forex trader because with moving average we can always get the best direction of the trend and also the direction of the trend thats what i think

roro mendut
2012-10-20, 09:25 AM
moving average is an indicator of my favorites. I always put on the chart.In forex Loss is certain but the profit is not.. Forex is one of the wildest market of all.. Even with huge data and analysis traders failed to make money from this market

rahim
2012-10-20, 09:27 AM
Charles Darwin Theory of Evolution says "Survival of the fittest".
This phrase best explains the global study abroad education market. The fight for international student is ON. The main study abroad competitors include USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
All the study countries are sofeting their immigration laws to woo more & more international students. New Zealand as a study abroad destination has picked up greatly in the last decade owing to the lineant immigration rules and regulations.

riky
2012-10-20, 06:05 PM
personaly i like very much this indicator and sincerely i base my analysis on this indicator it's reliable and very useful and mainly if we trade in ong term or what we say swing trading, i hope that i learn more about it

number of indicators allow you to choose which ones could benefit but must be clever in choosing if one will only make you lose and of course there are advantages and disadvantages indicators

Tuan Takur
2012-10-20, 06:09 PM
moving average is an indicator of my favorites. I always put on the chart.In forex Loss is certain but the profit is not.. Forex is one of the wildest market of all.. Even with huge data and analysis traders failed to make money from this market

Your favourites indicators? So you have already know that moving average gives you false signal often right? But you still use it because you didn't know yet about candle stick pattern that allow us to trade without using any indicators. :)

hakim333
2012-10-20, 09:30 PM
Stop an anxiety attack while using Panic away review One Move TechniqueThe Panic away review program utilizes a method called the 21-7 method or 1 Move technique. It is actually an approach of tackling the foundation reasons behind General Anxiety and Panic disorder.

anikroy
2012-10-21, 12:08 AM
Moving average analysis is one of the most important components of successful options trading. Determining whether your stock is trending or not, can be the difference between a profitable trade and a losing trade.

abnoman
2012-10-29, 04:26 PM
Dear i agree with u . but i cannot use this indicator because some person use this indicator efferent period. so i cannot realize that which period is vest for using this indicator? thank u

Thanks

Mas
2012-10-29, 07:01 PM
I also often use MA as an indicator of the way and help me as I am in the open position and also as a tool in my analysis of the current market I use, with the help of MA then I though it would be easy to find the answers I was looking for

mdjoy50
2012-10-31, 01:34 AM
center point which is a moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands ... this is a study of the moving averages by an expert analyst. Beginners will find it immensely useful.

good like forex forum indian good

ahsankhan
2012-10-31, 02:32 AM
pessimistic if we do not have to use a moving average indicator
because a lot of professional traders who had previously used this also in an easy start with the first indicator we develop the next new...

Chaudhry
2012-10-31, 03:06 AM
mein moving average ko follow nahi kerta mein apni forex information say kam leta hou or indicators pay depend nahi kerta or forex helpful websites say help leta hou or phir apni trading ko start kerta hou mein moving average pay trust nahi kerta .

Lancer
2012-10-31, 03:33 AM
Moving averages come in various forms, but their purpose remains the same: to help technical traders track the trends of the pair by smoothing out the day-to-day price fluctuations, or noise.

aisfx
2012-10-31, 04:49 AM
I also often use MA as an indicator of the way and help me as I am in the open position and also as a tool in my analysis of the current market I use, with the help of MA then I though it would be easy to find the answers I was looking for

use two or more moving average as a signal to the indicator moving average cross system, it will look nicer and easy to analyze, simplify analysis using moving average indicator in accordance with the time frame that we use that can profit consistently

egasubekti
2012-10-31, 06:38 AM
This time we will discuss about how to use moving averages as a basis to determine when we should go (open position) and also when we should exit the market (close position). engapa Moving Average? Well, actually a lot of hell ... the basic analysis that we can use for guidance in trading. Moving Average is only one of a great many indicators used in forex technical analysis. The use or how we translate Moving Average-can be different from one trader to another trader What I will say this is just one of the techniques that we can use the information from the Moving Average.

sind
2012-10-31, 06:57 AM
Actually it is a time series analysis , that uses the rollover method which soothen out the short term fluctuations and indicate the long term movements. This is a good study and very helpful initially.

jok
2012-10-31, 07:42 AM
After the fun and friendly experience with Friendster, Hi5 and other social networking sites comes Facebook and Twitter. But as the craze for following and add as friend is concern, these sites still has their limits. Good thing there are people who love technology and are into trying new things to test out especially in keeping people closer than before.

rajon999
2012-10-31, 07:49 AM
It is old but very good. I think, every professional trader use it previous time but now it is use a few user. simple moving averages and exponential moving averages give recent date. so this indicator is great & help for loss.

Sri Hartono
2012-10-31, 09:20 AM
the key to success in the moving average indicator is the reference point we use, where each point represents the reference traders condition occurs, the open position of the moving average is the best with the conditions sideway, where prices are clearly mapped.

fahim017
2012-10-31, 09:48 AM
Moving average uses the most common and recognized your mouse pointer ... even when you don't have a pointer to the effect uses to tighten more. For example, linjie price variation formula for calculation of the band. This shift from the middle of the moving average are images of the band.

mashiur123
2012-10-31, 11:04 AM
i know that you need to learn trends to make profit form Forex . you have to understand its movement to get pips from them . you can use indicators also to get true trends from Forex trade then you can be succeed in trade.

satishfx
2012-10-31, 11:43 AM
Though MA has nothing to do with price fluctuations as Prices move ahead and MA is calculated after it moved ahead. Still MAs are very useful to collect few pips as lot of traders follow MAs and trade after viewing MAs movement.I find 20/ 30/ 50 very useful.

egasubekti
2012-11-01, 10:44 AM
learn the techniques of moving average I think is pretty good for a beginner, because this indicator is a tool that has been found in metatrader software, so beginners are able to easily find it, its use is quite simple and only required to master the balancing MA with a timeframe

mashiur123
2012-11-01, 04:23 PM
my expect that in other for me to get the very best price of the market i just have to keep making use of the moving average and i have been making use of the moving average and i think the moving average is the best i can always give out.

SeoHyun
2012-11-02, 08:47 AM
I have ever used moving averages with 9 parameter and I used two moving averages, so we can called it as moving average cross over, and sometimes this indicators give good predcition too, but oftenly give me false signal and so lagging :(

jo9y
2012-11-02, 08:56 AM
Moving average analysis is one of the most important components of successful options trading. Determining whether your stock is trending or not, can be the difference between a profitable trade and a losing trade.

It's a way to separate the winners from the losers.

We haven't discussed stock chart analysis yet, but it will be covered in the next learning module. Moving average analysis is a component of stock chart analysis. They are usually both done at the same time.

egasubekti
2012-11-02, 09:08 AM
I know moving average is a simple way to recognize the behavior of the price every time. Moving average, can be interpreted Okay we try to take the average of the closing price of a currency for a period of time.Seperti other indicators, moving average indicator is used to help us estimate the future price. By considering the slope / tilt moving average, you can make predictions outlined where prices will move.

mdjoy16
2012-11-02, 08:41 PM
bollinger bands' calculation formula of calculating the deviation ... and this deviation comes from the center point which is a moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands ... this is a study of the moving averages by an expert good forex forum indian good like

mashiur123
2012-11-04, 11:38 AM
i also prefer to use moving average because it gives best signal some times and this indicator can use new trader easily understanding the moving average is very easy one.

forexmaster
2012-11-07, 03:05 PM
चल औसत सबसे व्यापक रूप से प्रयोग किया जाता है और मान्यता प्राप्त संकेतक हैं ... वे कर रहे हैं, भले ही वे नहीं इस्तेमाल किया जा रहा ज्यादातर संकेतकों में परोक्ष रूप में डाल दिया. उदाहरण के लिए, एक कीमत चैनल बॉलिंगर बैंड 'विचलन की गणना की गणना सूत्र पर आधारित है ... और इस विचलन के केंद्र बिंदु है जो बॉलिंगर बैंड के बीच में एक चल औसत से आता है ... यह एक विशेषज्ञ विश्लेषक द्वारा चल औसत के एक अध्ययन है. शुरुआती यह बेहद उपयोगी पाएंगे.

rashedul
2012-11-07, 06:41 PM
great investment also yield goodness for traders who already can sort gain consistently. his declare faculty be cultivate fastly.
but nonetheless the most weighty is money direction and penalty doing it. whether it is piping investment or not.

juned
2012-11-07, 09:29 PM
I have a strategy related to how best to use these indicators is moving averaging, make MA 21 and MA 6, not even once did the transaction does not occur when the two lines cross

ATIDK
2012-11-07, 09:31 PM
Moving averages are very good in Select the next direction of the market .The most commonly used ones in forex are SMA.whether it is high leverage or not.

mashiur123
2012-11-08, 05:46 PM
i think that you know that you need to learn trends to make profit . you have ot understand its movement to get pips from them .you can use indicators also to get true trends form Forex trade then you can be succeed in trade.

ronykhan20306
2012-11-08, 10:59 PM
Study indicator MA, is great for beginners. MA indicator is an indicator that is simple and easily understood how it works. Beginner just waiting indicator crosses the line generated MA, to make trade transactions.

don1
2012-11-09, 04:04 PM
hello! forum mai sy he main ny ye seekha tha k Moving average kis tarha use karty han or is ko use kar k hum kiya banifits mil sakty han is liay main kahu ga k main ny to sari study forum sy ke is k elawa rahi bat is indicator ke ye ap ko Instaforex ke web main jayn>download>metatrader4 is ko download karny k bad ap is indicator ko use kar k bohat sary faidy hasil kar sakty han.
rhi baat Moving average ko use karny ke is ko ap use karny k liay sab sy pehly instatrader ko open karayn gy indicators ke option main jayn gy is main ap ko Moving average mily ga is ko click karayn phir ap ko is ke range 15 karni hy or OK kar dna hy is k bad phir ap is ko open karayn or is main is ke range 50 karni hy or color chang karna hy OK kar dna hy ap ka MOving average ready hy...........

don1
2012-11-10, 06:29 PM
jnab Moving average ka bohat jiyada faida hy is sy ap ek kism ka signal bana sakty han mean ap market k trend k bary main andaza laga sakty han jo ap k liay bohat he faidy mand ho ga is liay main ap ko is k bary main batata hn
Moving Average.
1-open Moving average and select periods 15 and click on OK.
2-phir sy Moving average or pereods 50 or color b chang karna hy.
3-ab ap apny chart main daikhyn jahan par 15 wali line 50 wali ko cut kar rhi ho gi wahan par signal ban raha oti hy.

Lancer
2012-11-22, 01:42 AM
Moving averages are my favorite kind of indicators together with its derivatives like MACD. They are famous for its crossover as a clue of trend change and emergence of new trend.

Arifin Alkintapi
2012-11-22, 03:47 AM
certainly very useful for newbies, we can make these indicators as a guide us in making decisions. but remember the most important indicator is actually where we can put our brains and pemahan in foreign exchange as the main reference decision when we get in and out of the market.

podosugih
2012-11-22, 08:38 AM
Moving averages are my favorite kind of indicators together with its derivatives like MACD. They are famous for its crossover as a clue of trend change and emergence of new trend. I use SMA 24 n level 40,-40,80,-80 TF H1 for EU

zafar3536
2012-11-22, 02:30 PM
एक हमें निर्णय करने में मार्गदर्शन.याद है, लेकिन सबसे महत्वपूर्ण संकेतक वास्तव में है, जहां हम अपने दिमाग में डाल दिया है और जब मुख्य संदर्भ निर्णय के रूप में विदेशी मुद्रा में हम में मिलता है और बाजार से बाहर कर सकते हैं.

latapata
2012-11-22, 02:50 PM
Buddy you are totally right that moving average is one of the best leading indicator in forex. it plays a vital role in identifying the price movement. not only for the beginners but also expert trader can plays has a determination to indicate and know about the price.

mashiur123
2012-11-22, 05:17 PM
study moving averages is best recognize indicator so i prefer to use moving average because it gives good signal some time and this indicator can use new trade trader easily because understanding the moving average is very easy one.

lot
2012-11-22, 05:19 PM
Charles Darwin Theory of Evolution says "Survival of the fittest".This phrase best explains the global study abroad education market. The fight for international student is ON. The main study abroad competitors include USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.All the study countries are so feting their immigration laws to woo more

Khan Mustafiz
2012-11-22, 06:30 PM
Its so obscure why the going regular signal could be so because the signs are to adhere to the price motions that are resulting in regular signs are delivering a incorrect indication that you are the MA customers in required to be extremely attentive whether a given indication is legitimate or not what you should know

nirob76
2012-11-22, 06:32 PM
Fundamental traders often criticism technical traders and imply that technical analysis does not work and in doing so they imply that a fundamental approach is the only real approach to trading and investing. Of course thousands of technical traders around the world will disagree but does technical analysis really work?Technical ...

shahid abbas
2012-11-22, 06:47 PM
of course moving averages are very good in Select the next direction of the market and I used it in my way of trading but there are many settings and all the strategy for which there Moonlight averages for the other averages, but the best you that I know is 60 and 150

bunty
2012-11-22, 07:36 PM
moving is a very good indicator. moving average is too good indicator. It tell us support and resistance of the market. moving average is the only indicator which is simple and easy to use. every trader can use it

ramix
2012-12-11, 10:53 PM
Moving Average is very effective indicator to used in your trading. Many traders used this indicator because it is very easy and simply to used. SMA and EMA is commonly used in forex trade.

Gaurav Singh
2012-12-11, 11:12 PM
The moving average was likely the first technical study used by traders and investors to determine the trend of the market. The moving average smoothes price fluctuations by averaging a selected number of prices. This removes what engineers refer to as high-frequency noise" from the data, and from the traders standpoint, the smoothing creates a study that can be used as a definition for the trend.

oreoluwa
2012-12-12, 07:01 AM
yes you are very correct because i make use of the moving average all day and i think the moving average really helps in getting the best direction of the trend and also to get the best price in placing our order so i think moving average is the best

oreoluwa
2012-12-14, 07:27 AM
yes i make use of the Moving Averages and i think the Moving Averages is very good in the prediction of the direction of the trend so i will like to advise all newbies to make use of the Moving Averages in other to get the best price of the market and make better profit

medhusa
2012-12-14, 08:11 AM
yes i make use of the Moving Averages and i think the Moving Averages is very good in the prediction of the direction of the trend so i will like to advise all newbies to make use of the Moving Averages in other to get the best price of the market and make better profit

really very nice if we had meulai try and perform actions such as the moving Averages very well in the prediction direction of the trend so I would like to advise all beginners to use Moving Averages use indicators that are able to help us when implementing trading and analysis, the indicators used are advised to use indicators that are simple but very helpful to our trading

reazforex
2012-12-14, 08:55 AM
Moving Average (MA) is indeed well-known on the traders. The most frequently used those on Forex are SMA and EMA. The initial variation involving simple moving average (SMA) as well as exponential moving average (EMA) is that exponential transferring normal are usually stress and afford additional weight to be able to recent data.

otang
2012-12-14, 02:13 PM
Moving Average is very effective indicator to used in your trading. Many traders used this indicator because it is very easy and simply to used. SMA and EMA is commonly used in forex trade.

simplicity of using this indicator because it is very easy and simple to use SMA and EMA is commonly used in the trade of trading forex make before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway

staar
2012-12-14, 02:16 PM
Moving average is one of the old and traditional indicator and it can be used in a number of ways to make it count for out trading. however the most important is money management and discipline doing it. whether it is high leverage or not.

minoa
2012-12-14, 02:18 PM
The moving average was likely the first technical study used by traders and investors to determine the trend of the market. The moving average smoothes price fluctuations by averaging a selected number of prices. This removes what engineers refer to as “high-frequency noise" from the data, and from the trader’s standpoint, the smoothing creates a study that can be used as a definition for the trend.
MA is one of my indicator in my Mt4, for me most takes a lot times is for analyze the coirrect time to entry, hard trade is the right trade forex business because we have to work extra hard in order to obtain very good results on this line of business.

tatbirt1264
2012-12-17, 07:23 PM
for me i think that it is difficult to understand why the indicator of moving average could be thus because the indicators are to be followed the movements of prices which are at the origin of the indicators frequently send a false signal which you are the users of MY into required to be very attentive if a given signal is valid or not what you must know.

liso
2012-12-17, 07:30 PM
actually the moving average is not such a bad indicators to be used by the forex traders reason being forex is a very bing industy and an indicator as simple as the moving average does show entry points end exiting points.

sofeenevu
2012-12-17, 07:56 PM
Moving average is the most common indicators that are using by almost all traders. It shows the value of the current market trend and using it along with pivot points line will give you the data of the following day forecast.

hossam_a22
2012-12-17, 08:02 PM
Double Top Formation Components
First High: Bulls push prices upwards making new highs; however, these new highs are short lived and prices retreat.
Second High: Prices don't retreat for long because bulls make another run, making a similar high. Nevertheless, this is bearish, because bulls were unable to push prices higher; bears held their ground at the previous high level. The bears push prices back to support (Confirmation line); this is a pivotal moment - either bulls will make another push higher or bears will take control and push prices even lower, more than likely taking over for good.
Double Top Sell Signal

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Note that traders expect a significant increase in volume to accompany the confirmation line break; if there is very little volume when price pierces the confirmation line, then the move downward is suspect. Small volume usually means weak support of price movement (see: Volume).

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Double Top Formation Components
First High: Bulls push prices upwards making new highs; however, these new highs are short lived and prices retreat.
Second High: Prices don't retreat for long because bulls make another run, making a similar high. Nevertheless, this is bearish, because bulls were unable to push prices higher; bears held their ground at the previous high level. The bears push prices back to support (Confirmation line); this is a pivotal moment - either bulls will make another push higher or bears will take control and push prices even lower, more than likely taking over for good.
Double Top Sell Signal

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Head and Shoulders

The Head and Shoulders chart pattern is a heavily used and quite profitable charting pattern, giving easily understood buy and sell signals.

The chart of Home Depot (HD) below shows a Head and Shoulders pattern:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Head and Shoulders Components
Left Shoulder: Bulls push prices upwards making new highs; however these new highs are short lived and prices retreat.
Head: Prices don't retreat for long because bulls make another run, this time succeeding and surpassing the previous high; a bullish sign. Prices retreat again, only to find support yet again.
Right Shoulder: The bulls push higher again, but this time fail to make a higher high. This is very bearish, because bears did not allow the bulls to make a new higher or even an equal high. The bears push prices back to support (Confirmation line); this is a pivotal moment - Will bulls make another push higher or have the bears succeeded in stopping the move higher.
Head and Shoulders Sell Signal

If prices break the confirmation support line, it is clear that the bears are in charge; thus, when price closes below the confirmation line, a strong sell signal is given.

Note that a downward sloping confirmation line is generally seen as a more powerful Head & Shoulders pattern, mainly because a downward sloping confirmation line means that prices are making lower lows.
Reverse Head and Shoulders

The opposite of the Head & Shoulders pattern is the Reverse Head & Shoulders pattern which is another strong pattern, this time a bottoming pattern.

hammer
2012-12-17, 08:06 PM
MA is an indicator that is easy to understand for beginners who want to use the analyzer, MA serves to determine the market trend, if trend up then MA will move up, as well as its reverse

biyen
2012-12-17, 08:28 PM
Moving Average, is one of the most frequently used indicator in technical analysis. MA has several major uses in forex. In addition to seeing how the price moves over time, By using 2 pieces of MA that has a different period can also function to determine when we have entry or exit from the market

abbey ak
2012-12-18, 06:17 AM
well as far as am concerned the moving average is the best indicator to use because with moving average you can get to know the direction of the trend and the best price to get your pair so moving average goes a long way

mcceducation
2012-12-18, 02:58 PM
i can say, This is the best tool to find the trend, it also play as support and resistance level. the Moving average give average position of selected time period and for more effective results we may use it with combiation of others and this is the quickest way for may traders to earn moeny. Near aboout 90 percent of strategies are made by including this indicator. so many thanks fir the share.

yudijoni
2012-12-18, 03:30 PM
Moving Average or commonly abbreviated to MA, is widely used by most forex traders to determine the trend. Before installing trader indicators that vary in metatrader or forex trading application, usually the beginning and the beginning is the indicator mounted MA. Arguably as a condition :)

How do I calculate the indicator MA? MA is calculated based on the moving average value pair. Average value can be taken from the highs, lows, opening, closing or median (middle). Now these indicators arguably MA terms in an online trading application. You do not need to bother counting, just plug your stay.
Understanding the meaning of MA indicators, the relative is very easy:
* If the current price is below the MA, the trend is down.
* If the current price is above the MA, the trend is Up.
Let's look at the image below: (for example)
http://s11.postimage.org/626clk333/indikator_ma_1.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/626clk333/)

chinku
2012-12-18, 04:46 PM
Going normal is amongst the older in addition to regular warning in addition to it might be utilized in numerous strategies to allow it to become matter intended for available dealing. My business is likewise applying going averages around my process and it's incredibly useful exclusively this Hugh going normal crossover process.

dian safitri
2012-12-18, 05:29 PM
According to the article I read The moving average studies may be the most universal of all technical analysis indicators. While it is tempting to Dismiss the moving average antiquated as its staying power is testament to its utility. Initially, the only type of moving average was a simple arithmetic average, easy to understand and quick to calculate. This made ​​it a Standout in a world of technical analysis that predated computers. With the evolution of computerized technical analysis, a variety of additional averaging formulas have entered the mainstream.

suhermanto
2012-12-19, 10:08 AM
moving average is amazingly common and famous indicator fpr forex market. moving average gave right trend informaton or direction in various kinds of timeframe. traders apply it for confirmation of trend.

asifanayat
2012-12-19, 04:18 PM
Aik good trader ko hamesha sey he market ka trend check krtey rehna chahiye phr ous ko chahiye
moving average ko b study krey ye eis k lieye best method hai or kafi purana b hai jo moving average
ko study krta hai wo kafi achi earning kr sakta hai

haryadi88
2012-12-19, 09:31 PM
moving average is amazingly common and famous indicator fpr forex market. moving average gave right trend informaton or direction in various kinds of timeframe. traders apply it for confirmation of trend.

I am also using moving average too on my chart beside bollinger bands. I am always using moving average with H4 time frame because I am believe that time frame is not too noisy movement

abbey ak
2012-12-20, 06:53 AM
yes i make use of the Moving Averages and i really think the Moving Averages is very profitable so i will advise all forex traders to try and practice the Moving Averages and see how its goes in the market

ghfx
2012-12-27, 11:30 PM
hi everybody,
thank you my friend for sharing with us this document about the indicators (moving average), which is an interesting indicators
it is very useful for beginners.

andi_lan
2012-12-28, 01:27 PM
learning by moving averag very good, because it is easy to understand and have proven good, because beginners do not know much about the indicators, may learn MA could be the right choice. by combining several indicators I think it would be a good strategy.

rodro
2012-12-28, 02:23 PM
Moving average is more important for not Forex trading but also any others business. It is very helpful for trader. If you use it proerly then you take more effective decision by it. So keep learning and try to use it for your useful trading.

numanpsc11
2012-12-29, 07:43 PM
I think moving average indicator is a very important indicator. It is quite easy indicator compare to others. So new Forex traders should use this indicators to get good results in Forex trading.

usmanraza
2012-12-31, 04:59 PM
good indectoar ma is indector ko download kar ka use kar raha ho ja indctor bohat best ha new mamber ka laye
ja indctoer kafi faydea mand ha ma is indector ko dakh kar he trade karta ho is sa muje trade karne ma kafi help
milti ha

wak
2012-12-31, 05:13 PM
yes i have studied a lot about the moving average and i have come to realise that the monving average is the best in the trading in the market that is in entry and exiting points.

paavan
2012-12-31, 11:36 PM
One interesting observation regarding moving averages is that when a faster moving average crosses up the slower moving average it is time to buy . It is time to sell when the converse happens

letmegoo
2013-01-01, 01:45 AM
For me i think that moving averages is one of good indicators for that most traders depend on this one precisely
and it's better to mix it with others that accompanied with your own strategy some traders use 55, 100 and 200 level to get the right direction of prices.

norix
2013-01-02, 07:54 PM
I think moving average indicator is a very important indicator. It is quite easy indicator compare to others. So new Forex traders should use this indicators to get good results in Forex trading.

using a moving average is a study to make an analysis of mature but do not make an analysis and a time frame that is too low
moving average we can use a soft, medium or strong depending on our own system

2013-01-09, 12:26 AM
off course moving average is very good indicater one should try to use moving average in combination of other indicaters which will confirm the trend for example stochastic or parablic sar are the good indicaters wich provide the confirmation of trend

norix
2013-01-09, 09:57 AM
One interesting observation regarding moving averages is that when a faster moving average crosses up the slower moving average it is time to buy . It is time to sell when the converse happens

moving average is an indicator that we are easy to do and do it so that we can know these indicators we can make a good and accurate strategy to carry out the transaction
as indicators basically, this indicator can also be no shortage and excess

otang
2013-01-10, 09:59 AM

i suggested exactly the same with your opinion average indicator is a very important indicator it is pretty easy compared to other indicators. So the new Forex traders should use these indicators to get a good result in Forex trading but the basic is the most important thing to become a professional trader or reliable due to mature basic materials we can continue to learn about forex to a higher level

---------- Post added 01-10-2013 at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-09-2013 at 10:18 PM ----------

moving average is an indicator that we are easy to do and do it so that we can know these indicators we can make a good and accurate strategy to carry out the transaction

if examined more closely if it is true what you say about moving average is an indicator that we are easy to do and do it so that we can know the indicators we can make a good and accurate strategy to make transactions as indicators basically, this indicator can also be no shortage and excess the important thing is to prepare a trading plan for trading is a business that does require planing and origin should not make trades that aim to avoid loss

4daniel
2013-01-10, 04:56 PM
The main reason to use moving averages (MA) in forex trading is to easily identify the trend. The trend is very important because trading with the trend is how you make most of your money. These averages smooth out the price and allow you to ignore the seemingly erratic movement so you can concentrate on where the market is really going.

indra nurman
2013-01-13, 04:20 PM
i think moving averages indicator is amazingly common indicator. it is extremely useful in strategy creating this is because tells us current market trend along at the time of begin. each trader use this indicator directly or indirectly.

otang
2013-01-13, 06:48 PM
i think moving averages indicator is amazingly common indicator. it is extremely useful in strategy creating this is because tells us current market trend along at the time of begin. each trader use this indicator directly or indirectly.

i agree with your opinion regarding the average indicator is an indicator of an extraordinary general. this is very useful in creating this strategy is because it tells us the current market trends together to start with. every trader uses these indicators directly or indirectly greetings to all successful traders on this forum let us share the experience and knowledge to achieve or find a breakthrough to increase profit us all

prityzinta
2013-01-14, 08:02 PM
also a good ice cream counter gleitender average. It tells the story of the resistance of market aid nl. a moving average is agreed on the display is a simple and easy to use. Nieves operator can agree.

sonali
2013-01-15, 04:32 PM
i agree with your opinion regarding the average indicator is an indicator of an extraordinary general. this is very useful in creating this strategy is because it tells us the current market trends together to start with. every trader uses these indicators directly or indirectly greetings to all successful traders on this forum let us share the experience and knowledge to achieve or find a breakthrough to increase profit us all

i consent with your viewpoint regarding the normal signal is an indication of an outstanding common. this is very useful in developing this technique is because it informs us the market styles together to start with.

abdullah alayoty
2013-01-15, 07:34 PM
Study moving averages is very important in Forex market because it helps you to be able to expect the upcoming change in prices, and by the time you will find yourself able to know th prices to make the right deals

bogelfx
2013-01-15, 07:37 PM
studying the moving average indicator is very easy, and I think this indicator is suitable for beginners, because it is easy to understand. if we follow the rules of this indicator, we can benefit both

asiful02
2013-01-15, 09:28 PM
Yes, moving averages are very good at choosing the next direction of the market, and I have to act my way, but there are many institutions and the entire middle Moonlight strategy for the others on average, but the best thing I know is 55 and 200

zohaibmalik
2013-01-15, 09:32 PM
For me it is very difficult to understand why the cursor moving average could be because the indicators to monitor price movements that cause frequent indicators send the wrong signal that you MA users to be super observant student whether to give signal is true or not, what needs to beknow

yahoo21
2013-01-15, 11:04 PM
moving average i think it is a very good indiactor that can really help you to make some good amounts of money ,. but it is also not a perfect indicator it will of course have some mistakes ,and that is why you always have to use stop loss limits in order for you to avoid any big losses that may occur ...

juwel123
2013-01-15, 11:17 PM
An exponential moving average is my favorite. I will always chart. In the forex loss, but it is not something .. The foreign exchange market is the wildest .. Even with the vast amount of information and analysis in business to make money from this market has failed.

usmanraza
2013-01-15, 11:21 PM
moving avarge best indctor ha ma is indector ko achi trah sa study kayea ha aur is indector ko demo ma be
use kayea ha achi trah aur ab ma real ma is indctor ko dekh kar trade karta ho but pher be muj sa koi na koi
galti ho jayti ha is indctor ma achi trah expert ho kar hum is indctor ki help sa achi income kar sakte ha.

dan.blanchot
2013-01-15, 11:32 PM
For me it is very difficult to understand why the cursor moving average could be because the indicators to monitor price movements that cause frequent indicators send the wrong signal that you MA users to be super observant student whether to give signal is true or not, what needs to beknow

If you use the cross signal between two moving averages, then you should have wait until it's a clear cross. What I mean by clear crossing is that wait until the signal candle (where the crossing happened) to close then only the cross can be considered as a valid signal and will not repaint. If you entered without wait for the signal candle to close, then of course the signals may repaint and it's not due to the indicators .. but the loss is due to the traders that fail to understand and properly read signals given by the moving averages.

nhatban
2013-01-24, 02:58 PM
whether a sign is said to be legal or not what you should know ...that you are a Master requires extremely caring ... signs to comply with the price movements result in frequent signs provided an incorrect sign .... Unclear why the signal will often be so

dejaplux
2013-01-24, 04:49 PM
In my experience if we do trading using moving averages indicator settings I usually use the 14 sma with the indicators we will easily understand or observe the movement of a currency pair to wait for the signal in the form of hybrids that occur in an indicator of price movements can also tell told us that the price was at saturation point

fxin
2013-01-25, 01:57 AM
Moving average is among the old and traditional indicator and it can be used in in various ways it depend on how traders understand it uses, some using cross moving average the enter when two on three moving average crosses and some trade it when price is above it or below it.

mediafxx
2013-01-25, 04:42 AM
whether a sign is said to be legal or not what you should know ...that you are a Master requires extremely caring ... signs to comply with the price movements result in frequent signs provided an incorrect sign .... Unclear why the signal will often be so

crossing between two indicat0r moving averages like 5 and 20 in indicat0r moving averages is best entry market and make easy but wait trend in trending market ,indicator settings moving averages must used with manage capital and time frames that make safety in trade

azmy10
2013-01-25, 04:50 AM
really, regardless of how support and resistance is interpreted, understand that support and resistance s&r is created in the event the market turns around, if price is moving up then begins out to fall, the very best purpose that move is currently resistance.

joker7diaa
2013-01-25, 05:00 AM
Moving averages are good indicators for trading , There are many moving averages that can be use to trade in the forex market. ranging from the simple moving average. the expotential moving average, the linear moving average, weighted moving average and mny more .

juyarini
2013-01-25, 05:39 AM
Study Moving Averages!
I am from the first attempt to understand the movement of Bolinger band. when price touches the upper price, what determines whether he will continue to move up or bouncing. so if the price touches the bottom point, how to determine that he will continue to go down or turn around

malkoumx
2013-01-25, 06:43 AM
MA is one of the transactions sporting old, which has been used since ancient times, and indicators many in Forex, but there is a common mistake is when a lot of forex traders, namely the use of a single indicator to determine the direction of the market and currency movements, and this is a big mistake is a lot, especially beginners.
This must all forex dealer to use a range of indicators so that it can take an integrated view of the market.

oreoluwa
2013-01-25, 06:44 AM
yes i trade based on the moving average and i think i can agree that with moving average we can always earn the best numbers of pips in the market because with moving average we can get the direction of the trend and get the best price

abiodun
2013-01-25, 10:36 AM
good you are very correct i never trade moving average before but all i can see from the forum is that when i trade based on Moving Averages i can end up with profit and right now i will like to trade the Moving Averages to get profit

zirconium
2013-01-29, 02:34 PM
i think moving averages are the best indicators in the forex world.u can use 14 and 5 experimental moving averages to determine cross orders and u can put sell and buy orders.also 200 slow moving average to find out the trend

fahri
2013-01-29, 02:38 PM
Moving Average Cross Forex trading strategy is a simple system that is based on the cross of the two standard indicators the fast EMA (exponential moving average) and the slow EMA. You can also use our free Adjustable Moving Average Cross expert advisor to trade this strategy automatically in MetaTrader platform.

Rizwan
2013-01-29, 07:42 PM
according to my 4 years experience moving average is the best study lines because most of indicators are flop as the passg of time buy only moving average is the best especially 100 and 200 and 365 these are all time my faverts

Md. moshin(opu)
2013-01-30, 09:55 AM
It may be difficult for me to understand why the moving average index value because of the frequent indicators are sending a false signal that you have to be mindful of the super claims are at a given signal, allowing users to decide whether to follow what is valid or not what you should

banglades
2013-01-30, 01:52 PM
In forex if we wants to earn more profit. Then we should spend time for reviewing and study on the moving average. Form the moving average we can get idea what forex situation can be happen in future. It will help us for finding and taking good strategy and for taking decission

fx student
2013-01-30, 01:57 PM
for me moving avarage is good indicator for detect market trend, i am also use ema in my strategy.. but every indicator have good or bad site, normally ma is good but in ranging market its not work good..
but if we study about ma then we can avoid loss in ranging market

DBS
2013-01-30, 04:17 PM
click out to enlargethe moving average was doubtless the very initial few technical study used by traders and investors out to confirm the trend on your market. the moving average smoothes price fluctuations by averaging a selected range of costs. this removes what engineers refer out to as high-frequency noise due to knowledge, and due to traders standpoint, the smoothing creates a study which will be accustomed being a definition for our trend. the average price is plotted upon the price chart along when using the price bars. there will be different methods out to calculate the average price, as well as easy, exponential, weighted, and smoothed calculations. cqg carries 2 studies, the moving average and of course the moving average cross, each of that can possibly be formatted out to the traders interest and feel a region of conditions, custom studies, alerts, and trading systems.

runu
2013-01-30, 04:58 PM
Traveling norm is one of the old and traditional indicator and it can be victimized in a figure of slipway to neaten it investigation for out trading. I am also using riding averages in my scheme and it is really operative specially the Function vibrating figure crossover system.

roziqin
2013-01-31, 06:01 AM
moving average is arguably one on your previous and ancient indicator and this often is utilized in variety of ways to help make it count for out trading. i'm too using moving averages inside my system and it's very effective specially the exponential moving average crossover system.

banglades
2013-01-31, 01:15 PM
Moving average is a old indicator system and many people are working with this type of indicators. This types of indicators help you for finding the conditions of the forex market. And help you for taking right decission about the currency trading. So you can use that indicators

2013-02-01, 07:15 PM
yes moving aveages are the good indicators and also other indicators are made on its calculations like bolinger bands .some peaple are saying that moving averages gives false indication my answer to them is that first never rely on only one indicator second there are some drawback of every indicator therefore one should be aware of them and these draw back can also be minimised so study the indicator thoroughly its drawbacks usage and how to minize the false signal from any indicator

anasistyan
2013-02-01, 07:18 PM
Analysis of the mode of transport!

Preferred and recognized signs of transmission medium. Although not involved May be in many places. For example, channel based on the Ling, knowing that this is a red herring of computing solutions. This runs counter to what is the industry average in Central Bolivar of ... ... In other words, the polling with most things as a professional expert. Beginners will find valuable.
Enter text or webpage URL

muddassir
2013-02-01, 07:42 PM
मेरे लिए इतना मुश्किल समझने के लिए क्यों आगे बढ़ औसत सूचक हो सकता है क्योंकि संकेतकों के लिए कीमत आंदोलनों कि पैदा कर रहे हैं लगातार संकेतकों एक गलत संकेत भेज रहे हैं कि आप सुपर चौकस हो की मांग में एमए उपयोगकर्ताओं का पालन कर रहे हैं कि क्या एक संकेत दियावैध है या नहीं क्या आपको पता होना चाहिए

mbloo
2013-02-01, 07:44 PM
when you are trading in the market just make sure that you are having the best indicators in the market that you can trade with that is the best way to make sure that you are having the best 'moving average'

Discordance
2013-02-01, 08:30 PM
i think the original moving average is too laggin i mean you can not just rely on it because you will late when you wanna enter the market because you still waiting the good moment for your indicator and the price has gone

anasistyan
2013-02-01, 08:32 PM
investing in absolutely need that investing restoration States who allow it to be entanglement close some compounds really the two of us, aware of procedure And where the condition and among better than this could change to where they are located in conditions in time to time a investment more than total support in the process where we all think generated.

mostafaaa39
2013-02-23, 02:01 PM
this deviation comes from the center point which is a moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands ... this is a study of the moving averages by an expert analyst. Beginners will find it immensely usefu

Discordance
2013-02-23, 04:54 PM
you are enough stupid if you are trade with moving average you will not be entering market in a right time you are late when big traders are selling their money and blowing gbp you just waiting for your indicator

myoret
2013-02-23, 07:07 PM
Study Moving Averages!

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-305161-Yn...ngAverages.pdf

very interesting information ....
I also agree with the "Moving Averages are the most Widely used and Recognized indicators"

mediafxx
2013-02-23, 08:48 PM
Moving average is a old indicator system and many people are working with this type of indicators. This types of indicators help you for finding the conditions of the forex market. And help you for taking right decission about the currency trading. So you can use that indicators

Trading is suitable indicators for the analysis of the risk of trading in risk analysis discipline should study the movement of the trend analysis trading system trading system in accordance with the terms of the plan depends on the movement of trade indicators

dedi irawanto
2013-02-23, 09:37 PM
Bollinger bands is the development of moving averange, with this indicator we can calculate the likely price movements of currencies, beradasarkan average price movement.

Jack
2013-02-24, 09:56 AM
Moving average ki do time frame ki cross strategy hi jaydatar indiactors me use hoti hai aur uske baad me dusra nam dekar thoda signal showing system me dhal ke naya naam diya jata hai par asal me usko moving average hi samajna chahiye.

Chibecanforex
2013-02-24, 04:25 PM
The most effective moving average system i have to much success is 4ema system i developed. It has emas 13,21,60 and 200. The emas act as support and resistance points. And the emas also act as trend definers. Just check my profile to see where i discussed this in full.

anwar3636
2013-02-24, 05:32 PM
Simple Moving Average (SMA), also known as an arithmetic average, is a common average of the price values in the data series. Each price in the data series is equally weighted; that is, there are no weighting factors applied to any of the data points.

rehaan
2013-02-24, 07:52 PM
I believe moving average strategy is only applicable to certain currencies. Moving average is really good in eur jpy as we can calculate the daily average of that currency and then we can enter into trading for that currency to make good profit without loss.

yemisi
2013-02-24, 10:18 PM
yes i can agree with you that Moving Averages is one of the best strategy in the market because with Moving Averages we can get the best price and the direction of the trend that is the way i trade and its really profitable

umam1881
2013-02-25, 09:30 AM
on behalf of me is thus problematic to perceive why the moving average indicator could well be thus as a result of the indicators are to firmly follow the price movements who might be inflicting frequent indicators are sending a false signal that you may are classified as the ma users in demanded to remain super observant whether or not a given signal is valid or otherwise whatever you ought to apprehend

Ethan Mark
2013-02-25, 12:14 PM
Yes, it is the first lesson of forex strategy, but able to analyze moving averages. we usually use 2 types of moving averages one with 20 and one with 40, then analyze from it. it has many tendency for us to forecast by using two lines.

rmizanur
2013-02-25, 12:24 PM
It is well populated method and indicator in forex. Moving Averages are one of the most popular and easy to use tools available to the technical analyst. By using an average of prices, moving averages smooth a data series and make it easier to spot trends. This can be especially helpful in volatile markets.

softzonz1
2013-02-25, 01:03 PM
The send a message link you've particular is unavailable. However, affecting averages indicate marketplace movement in better method than several other indicators. SMA is my favorite affecting be more or less indicator, by using it a trader can undoubtedly catch whether marketplace is explosive or in trend; as ADX mentions it as well. Ichneumon is one more lofty indicator intended for its affecting be more or less portions. Featuring in my view, ichneumon is lone self fulfilling indicator.

Andra TL
2013-03-06, 12:01 PM
Moving averages must be studied because they let us know about how the market is going, whether up or down. The study of moving average should include EMA's and SMA and differences. EMA means Exponential Moving Average and SMA means Simple Moving Average.

faroky
2013-03-06, 01:20 PM
It is difficult for me to understand why it may be moving average of the index, as the index value that a false signal transmission that is frequently asked by users super careful if you follow the index, which is valid or not is a signal you need to know

ahmedreda
2013-03-06, 03:13 PM
sure all trader must study moving averages. i think using moving average with fibo will be good to make good strategy. that is the most important indicator.
we must have good knowledge to use this indicator . i think using indicator is important to make good profits.

hadidbd1
2013-03-06, 05:31 PM
Personally i like very much this indicator and from the bottom of your heart i corrupt my analysis on this indicator it's dependable and very helpful and primarily if we trade in long stretch or could you repeat that? We say swing trading, i hope with the intention of i gather more in this area it.