PDA

View Full Version : Panca Eagle Breakout System!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

rookie001
2012-04-26, 02:46 PM
This strategy could be extremely good for newbies ... very simple and those who are in the spell of being dissidents to forex ... move your pessimism away ... try this system on demo and then trade it on live accounts when you have mastered in reading its signals. Its trading signals are efficient ... the best thing about it is when a trade set up is expected you will know beforehand and will be ready ... your bias will be built looking at its indicators and you will know to which side you will be heading ... however, following the rules of the strategy is strongly advised. All those complaining stress and depression should try this one out ... don't mind its false signals ... they will bring back your losses on the next trade ... and then you can start trying to increase your winning ratio.

mahmudi
2012-04-26, 03:55 PM
ready to try on the indicator .......... by the way the indicators are used tf how good and how long you have to use these indicators and how to deal screnscoot correct position how to thank you

taufiqbd
2012-04-26, 05:16 PM
Basically I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy. So a trader use his choice able strategy practice minimum 6 month in demo trading.

rookie001
2012-04-26, 07:35 PM
ready to try on the indicator .......... by the way the indicators are used tf how good and how long you have to use these indicators and how to deal screnscoot correct position how to thank you

Use them on demo and don't rush things unless you know them and are fully familiarized with them. Though it is a relatively safer system ... yet nothing should be left to chances. It works good on highly volatile pairs like GBPJPY and GBPUSD ... works good on 30M time frame. Do keep in mind to set the server time of your broker synchronized with indicators time tab.

anoha
2012-04-26, 08:14 PM
Thank you to put the strategy but is it possible to put some pictures and show them the way the system works even understand Bashklgid I hope if this is really good .. waiting for microsoft ..

naziafarhan
2012-04-26, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the strategy you shared here. I would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account if I found it profitable. So please mate share your experience here.

mahmudi
2012-04-27, 07:31 AM
whether this strategy or indicator will not ever send a false signal Treder just a lot of them are stuck on an indicator in the know very well the function of an indicator when all indicators have the disadvantages of each so good to think

songkok
2012-04-27, 08:34 AM
whether this strategy or indicator will not ever send a false signal Treder just a lot of them are stuck on an indicator in the know very well the function of an indicator when all indicators have the disadvantages of each so good to think

Indeed, in trading using an indicator, a trader must know the basics of the indicators chosen. Thus, a trader can get the desired profit. For a beginner in forex should learn not to use the indicators, because essentially indokator made ​​or formed after pricing occurs.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 06:10 PM
This strategy could be extremely good for newbies ... very simple and those who are in the spell of being dissidents to forex ... move your pessimism away ... try this system on demo and then trade it on live accounts when you have mastered in reading its signals. Its trading signals are efficient ... the best thing about it is when a trade set up is expected you will know beforehand and will be ready ... your bias will be built looking at its indicators and you will know to which side you will be heading ... however, following the rules of the strategy is strongly advised. All those complaining stress and depression should try this one out ... don't mind its false signals ... they will bring back your losses on the next trade ... and then you can start trying to increase your winning ratio.

agr ap chata han ka haum aci or best trading karna to ap ko trading main boht sari training karne para ge us ka bad ap ko boht sara profit earned ho ga es laya mara bahi main ap sa ya kahata hoon ka jub be ap trading karoo boht sotch samaaja kar trading start karo/

rathod
2012-05-28, 11:52 PM
agr ap chata han ka haum aci or best trading karna to ap ko trading main boht sari training karne para ge us ka bad ap ko boht sara profit earned ho ga es laya mara bahi main ap sa ya kahata hoon ka jub be ap trading karoo boht sotch samaaja kar trading start karo/

puri
2012-06-03, 10:49 PM

maulana
2012-06-14, 08:31 AM

breakout strategy is my favorite strategy for trading... but, this strategy work effective in all time frame...? in my experience, breakout is work positive during london open and new york open... this strategy have same method...?

biyen
2012-06-14, 09:01 AM
Panca Eagle forex strategy basically a method for determing support and resistance breakouts. The idea of this strategy is to determine previous range and take trading opportunities once the box is broken (with borders acting as support and resistance areas) using as a trigger the breaks above and below that range. Panca eagle indicator is simple enough to understand. It is not complicated to use; we just simply have to wait for a breakout above or below the green zone. As such, it requires no special skills in order to use it

kashifrehman
2012-06-15, 07:25 AM
To trade with this system a trader really need patiance because this system follow very hard line to trigger signal and there are less fake signal but this put a trader on wait, while using this system a trader may get only one signal in a week that is a real test of patiace. Overall its a reliable system.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 03:06 PM
breakout strategy is my favorite strategy for trading... but, this strategy work effective in all time frame...? in my experience, breakout is work positive during london open and new york open... this strategy have same method...?

if you give it a strategy that could provide benefits in the forex business then I will also use the strategy that you offer. but I also will test the strategy in my demo account. after proven strategies you can give me a new profit then apply to the real account.

santo.plus
2012-06-29, 09:59 PM
actually every trader alwayes waiting for breakout.a fure breakout is a fure trading signal.
i alwayes waiting for support and resistance breakup.

this can give you a good result:woo:

halwaniptba
2012-07-05, 04:41 PM
This strategy was not good in ranging market.In ranging market condition it provides wrong signal.

I'm agree with you and i think that we need to test more in the demo or cent accounts for than 2 or 3 month !! and after that we can take the discion if its a profitable strategy or not a profitible strategy !!!

william88
2012-07-05, 09:01 PM
can u attach a picture and the explanation..because i dont quite understand what kind of strategy do u used,and how to used it..
if u show picture,then i can understand..thanks

sharabela
2012-07-22, 05:10 PM
I am sure this will be a great indicator. I have heard about this before somewhere. I am going to download it soon and leave it on my treasure box. Meanwhile would you please explain more about this indicator? I mean if you are kind enough to tell us how it works or such.

pixsfx
2012-09-22, 08:06 PM

strategy very nice sir ... used in what time frame? help is given as an example of how it works gambars sir .. thanks sebeumnya .. My license download yes sir ..

goldenmember
2012-09-22, 09:51 PM
Breakout systems are good to trade because they catch the trend. However I am worried about the false signals. I do not want to be in the situation where I end up losing loads of money on false signals.

4xpips
2012-09-27, 10:46 PM
Thanks for sharing this eagle breakout system, i will download it and use on my demo account first before apply it to my real account. On which time do you think this indicator work perfect?

pintu01
2012-09-28, 10:15 AM
This strategy could be extremely good for newbies ... very simple and those who are in the spell of being dissidents to fore ,,will try it on demo account first breakout strtegies r always beneficial to trade and involes less risk but u have to wait a look and patience is the key in Forex.

aisfx
2012-09-29, 04:23 AM
Breakout systems are good to trade because they catch the trend. However I am worried about the false signals. I do not want to be in the situation where I end up losing loads of money on false signals.

Breakout systems like panca eagle system is actually based only on backtest results and look at the trends and history in the past, you should still wear my advice Stop loss for this system if you do not use stop loss orders are often both affected all

mcceducation
2012-10-04, 09:58 AM
i am see you share about panca egle breakout system but i am not know about you say very much so i cannot say any things but i am download you share file and i think need to test first using demo account trading after then its use real account.

laup
2012-10-14, 04:17 PM
move your pessimism away ... try this system on demo and then trade it on live accounts when you have mastered in reading its signals. Its trading signals are efficient ... the best thing about it is when a trade set up is expected you will know beforehand and will be ready ... your bias will be built looking at its indicators and you will know to which side you will be heading

skyonline7866
2012-10-24, 04:05 PM
Thus, a trader can get the desired profit. For a beginner in forex should learn not to use the indicators, because essentially indokator made ​​or formed after pricing occurs.I would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account if I found it profitable. Do keep in mind to set the server time of your broker synchronized with indicators time tab.

arifhossain01
2012-10-25, 01:11 AM
Used to demonstrate and not running things, if you don't know, is that they are fully aware of that. Although it is a relatively safe system. There is nothing more likely. The work is also very volatile if GBPS GBPS and Double ... " Within the time frame of 30 m works correctly. Make sure that the time, synchronized with indication of your proxy card.

oreoluwa
2012-10-25, 04:03 AM
well this will be the very first time i will hear about this Panca Eagle Breakout System and i will so much like to trade based on the Panca Eagle Breakout System but a very clear picture of this Panca Eagle Breakout System will go a very log way for me to understand how this strategy works

abnoman
2012-11-02, 01:51 AM
Dear i downloaded this file . I will use this indicator in first demo. After that i will use this indicator in my live account after succeed in my demo account.

Thanks

sheriffex
2012-11-02, 03:38 AM
am not comfortable with the entry system but am not against ur strategy

lentera
2012-11-02, 09:31 AM
I am sure this will be a great indicator. I have heard about this before somewhere. I am going to download it soon and leave it on my treasure box. Meanwhile would you please explain more about this indicator? I mean if you are kind enough to tell us how it works or such.

SeoHyun
2012-11-02, 10:15 AM
I have ever used this strategy before in m15 time frame and I got nothing useful from this strategy, its give me fake signa oftenly and I think I dont have to use this strategy again, since this strategy use small time frame. :(

suzonbmw03
2012-11-02, 11:07 AM
Basically I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. So please mate share your experience here.

FREEDOM
2012-11-02, 11:30 AM
I have ever used this strategy before in m15 time frame and I got nothing useful from this strategy, its give me fake signa oftenly and I think I dont have to use this strategy again, since this strategy use small time frame. :(
I think this strategy will be better if we combine with another strategies such as RnS or Trendline. So, if it is breakout one of them, it can give us strong signal to identify the trend and following the trend.

rabbi89
2012-11-02, 01:20 PM
depression should try this one out ... don't mind its false signals ... they will bring back your losses on the next trade ... and then you can start trying to increase your winning ratio. good like forex forum indian

asmakhatun
2012-11-22, 03:05 PM
Fundamentally I judge that a newbie bargainer should be built own strategy and it developed by demonstrate trading. All trading strategy is superb if a merchandiser dead use the strategy. So a monger use his prize fit strategy apply peak 6 month in present trading.

nabila
2012-12-20, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the strategy you mutual here. I would equal to use this strategy in my present chronicle then I gift use it UN my active relationship if I launch it advantageous. So please duplicate apportion your change here.

abbey ak
2012-12-21, 04:41 AM
thanks very much for your time taken to give out the Panca Eagle Breakout System i know this will really go a very long way in the forex market and i just have to practice this in the demo account to see how far this can go in making the profit

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 03:32 AM
Thus, a trader can get the desired profit. For a beginner in forex should learn not to use the indicators, because essentially indokator made ​​or formed after pricing occurs.I would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account if I found it profitable. Do keep in mind to set the server time of your broker synchronized with indicators time tab.

edywaluyo
2012-12-24, 07:20 AM
do not forget trima you first have to master to share knowledge. I'm iin suction indicator that has been provided, I will try to learn it and try it, if there is good later on I will try to tell it into this forum. greetings success for the master

ardi_anduk
2012-12-24, 07:40 AM
owh,the panca eagle breakout is smart,than must a lower or higher the markt to profit again
so you can take profit and stoploss to defence the eqity system

runu
2013-02-09, 12:08 PM
Essentially I think that a newbie dealer should be built own strategy and it matured by demonstrate trading. All trading strategy is sound if a bargainer dead use the strategy. So a dealer use his action able strategy training extremism 6 month in demonstrate trading.

ramjan
2013-02-09, 12:54 PM
Dear i discriminate your topic. It will be very helpful for new boys in forex.so thank you very much for shearing this system and attach file.

Discordance
2013-02-09, 11:41 PM
so what about trading result havae you tried this before ,or you just give us to try it ,i would not to try something that i can not trust it before ,but if you can show me your trading result using this indicator i would intersted to use also

mediafxx
2013-02-10, 06:06 AM
do not forget trima you first have to master to share knowledge. I'm iin suction indicator that has been provided, I will try to learn it and try it, if there is good later on I will try to tell it into this forum. greetings success for the master

knowledge appropriate attention to the movement and trading systems analysis trading system knowledge is very secure management using management arranged trading plan using the movement of high-risk attention to knowledge movement

vicente147
2013-03-25, 04:12 AM
by the way the indicators are used tf how good and how long you have to use these indicators and how to deal screnscoot correct position how to thank you

cuncun
2013-03-26, 01:11 PM
Panca Eagle forex strategy basically a method for determing support and resistance breakouts. The idea of this strategy is to determine previous range and take trading opportunities once the box is broken (with borders acting as support and resistance areas) using as a trigger the breaks above and below that range.

ashvi
2013-03-26, 07:27 PM
Good to know that your indicator will help in recognizing the breakouts which will happen. But have you tested yourself for trading and which time frame has it proven to be useful and also what is its winning percentage.

shaif89
2013-03-27, 09:40 AM
Thank you for sharing .. I will try to learn your technique. Is this true for all startegy currency pair? thank you

maaado
2013-03-31, 06:29 PM
Panca Eagle Breakout System!
I enjoyed reading the topic Panca Eagle Breakout System!
Thank you for the information
Keep up the great work here

dareking
2013-04-06, 07:23 PM
bhai breakout system ab kafi jayda aa gaye hai, main samjhata hooon, ki jayda breakout system use karna sahi nahi hota hai, jayda confusion hoti hai, isliye breakout use karo, lekin ek hi par concentrate karo. :)

naziakhan
2013-04-06, 08:57 PM
bhai breakout system ab kafi jayda aa gaye hai, main samjhata hooon, ki jayda breakout system use karna sahi nahi hota hai, jayda confusion hoti hai, isliye breakout use karo, lekin ek hi par concentrate karo. :)

yes , some time false break out create confusions but we can earn good money by using this type of strategy in support and resistance level , i also use some time break out strategy on these levels with very small stop loss .:)

dareking
2013-04-27, 12:14 PM
yes , some time false break out create confusions but we can earn good money by using this type of strategy in support and resistance level , i also use some time break out strategy on these levels with very small stop loss .:)

bhai is tarah ki strategy mein ek to lot size low hona chahiye, aur dusri cheez stop loss thoda bada hona chahiye, kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota hai, ki humara stop loss hit hokar market reversal bhi hoti hai. :)

kiron101
2013-04-27, 12:16 PM
I don't know what is Panca Eagle Breakout system? I think Forex business is good for every body because when one person try to income then its possible for all.

faheem00
2013-04-27, 12:17 PM
bhai is tarah ki strategy mein ek to lot size low hona chahiye, aur dusri cheez stop loss thoda bada hona chahiye, kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota hai, ki humara stop loss hit hokar market reversal bhi hoti hai. :)

aap ki bt sahi hai but mai ye kaho ga hum ko aisi stratgey nhi use krni chahiye hum ko just simple aur easy work krna chahiye forex wese hi kafi difficult hai is liye hum ko ise aur difficultnhi bnana chahiye. aisi stratgey use krni ho gi jo low risky ho.

fxearner
2013-04-27, 02:34 PM

hanji bhai jab bhi hum koi strategy use karte hai tou shuru mein hume hamesha apna lot size low rakhna chahiye aur apne capital ko acche se manage karke stop loss point define karna chahiye,ye bahut jaroori hai..

himu03
2013-04-27, 02:57 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic Panca Eagle Breakout System!

kalam01
2013-04-27, 03:17 PM
bhai breakout system ab kafi jayda aa gaye hai, main samjhata hooon, ki jayda breakout system use

naziakhan
2013-04-28, 09:01 AM
hanji bhai jab bhi hum koi strategy use karte hai tou shuru mein hume hamesha apna lot size low rakhna chahiye aur apne capital ko acche se manage karke stop loss point define karna chahiye,ye bahut jaroori hai..

yes , we must use low lot size in new strategy but it is not easy to identify the right level of stop loss , so , always use small stop loss in your trades , in this way you will not face heavy loss even market hit your stop loss :good:

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:24 AM
yes , we must use low lot size in new strategy but it is not easy to identify the right level of stop loss ,

nkem
2013-04-28, 02:28 PM
thanks for the strategy but targeting 20 pips on 30 min timeframe is very small and also, what failsafe do you recommend for this strategy in case it goes against us.

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 03:13 PM
yes , we must use low lot size in new strategy but it is not easy to identify the right level of stop loss , so , always use small stop loss in your trades , in this way you will not face heavy loss even market hit your stop loss :good:

trading of the favorable market conditions going forward in analyzing motion in appropriate business rules to learn forex trading plan and analyze the motion of the right market conditions to use a trading system market trade

himu03
2013-04-28, 03:54 PM
we must use low lot size in new strategy but it is not easy to identify the right level of stop loss , forex trading plan and analyze the motion of the right market conditions to use a trading system market trade

nurul0
2013-04-28, 05:29 PM
life time way to making money. Some think thati t is too hrad to make money there. There is a also group of people who think that tading is a peace of cake so they put their ahrd earned joney on a trade and lose everything. So, Forex is a easy and it's wordlwide stock currency exchange market. we want to learning anout that, then going to be earning. so.........

kalam0
2013-04-29, 02:50 PM
trading of the favorable market conditions going forward in analyzing motion in appropriate business rules to learn forex tradingof the right market conditions to use a trading system market trade

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:24 AM
essentially i feel that a initiate merchandiser ought to be engineered own strategy and it developed by demo commerce. All commerce strategy is nice if a merchandiser absolutely use the strategy. thus a merchandiser use his selection in a position strategy follow minimum vi month in demo commerce.......

dareking
2013-05-09, 12:35 PM
Bhai already box breakout strategy ka use karta hoon, custom indicator hai, aur kafi achcha work bhi karta hai, iske saath main stoch aur RSI laga deta hoon, jisse main aur bhi trading mein sure ho jata hoon. :)

sunjoy
2013-05-10, 12:32 PM
Such a policy is a good novice ... the most common, and the demonstrators, who is the magic, the commercial and involves strategics of of low-risk is always beneficial to try the demo account, but u first masterpiece will have a looksee, and wait patiently in the foreign exchange key.

goshe
2013-05-10, 12:49 PM
think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy. So a trader use his choice able strategy practice minimum 6 month in demo tradin.

nusratjahan
2013-05-10, 12:53 PM
The course will be marked or even most of them are stuck in sending former new fake signal distributor not currently inside very well with real data at any time, most cons of each of the signals and thus excellent believes.

ahmadkpr
2013-05-10, 12:58 PM
thanks for your system i am going to try this system i have downloaded the indicators just putting them in the expert folder is left. if you could give some screecshots then it would be very helpful for us.

miansajad
2013-05-10, 03:49 PM
The course will be noticeable or even most of them are trapped in delivering former new bogus indication supplier not currently within very well with actual information whenever they want, most drawbacks of each of the alerts and thus outstanding considers.

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 05:17 PM
ready to don the indicator .......... by the method the symptoms square measure used foot however sensible and the way long you have got to use these indicators and the way to deal screenshot correct position a way to thanks....................

zank haidar
2013-05-25, 09:53 PM

indicator species does you apply? is conspecific pivot point, supply demand or support resistance?? this breakout of course can give advantage us of enough big, however one of its(the difficulty is in determining will trend continue or no

sadun
2013-05-26, 05:07 PM
Ready to take the ... Access symptoms range unit uses a smart, however, and how long you will need to use indicators and the path to the picture to the right position thanks to the

kaitokid
2013-05-26, 05:46 PM
Basically I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy whether this strategy or indicator will not ever send a false signal Treder just a lot of them are stuck on an indicator in the know very well the function of an indicator when all indicators have the disadvantages of each so good to think

vubon
2013-05-26, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the strategy you've shared here. You can use this strategy in my demo account, so we use the world live account, then I found out that the profit. So, please friend share their knowledge.

kamn01
2013-05-27, 05:23 AM
This strategy will not transmit the wrong signals or an indicator is also a presenter is associated only with the Department of Arkansas, many of them all of the rights in the field of nursing in understanding indicators indicator, in the execution of all the indicators of disadvantage is once in every home so smart

sorma
2013-05-27, 07:51 PM
I think basically, that should be the strategy for beginners and commercialization of the demo screen. All of the strategies, which is a nice play and mercantilism. In this context, the use of alternative elements of the Exhibitor strategies marketing demo for at least six months.

kyaer
2013-05-27, 08:10 PM
Thanks to the strategy, but if you show them videos and even the fathom system work is approaching. Hope, where experts can really wait for Microsoft.

hasino
2013-05-27, 10:30 PM
Thanks to this common strategy. You can use this strategy in your account, you can use the accounts of the United Nations, if it is profitable. So you can come and share. Thanks to this common strategy. Your account allows you to utilize this strategy, your bills, you can also use the United Nations, if it is profitable. So you can come and share.

brbmdu
2013-05-27, 10:48 PM
Here you Whichever to share. My name is correct, there may be a strategy used in demonstration. In a meeting with international organizations with the was how you are with your colleagues, please mill.

kanon01
2013-05-27, 11:02 PM
Thanks for sharing your strategies for demo account which I want to use this strategy, you get me if I lived in this international organization will be able to use the knowledge you share here, dude.

tobla
2013-06-05, 10:50 AM
Basically, I am a novice investor should be to design your way. Also produced by investment testing. The bulk of the investment is good for your investment, if it works perfectly. How to prepare a sort of compensation to investors because the practice of test-best 6-30, on investment.

ronjusho
2013-06-05, 11:14 AM
God willing, I used the pointer ... Step by step instructions through the square method to set a reasonable date, tf, but that you have to use these guidelines and how to approach screenshot correct position was a way to thank you

kalulu
2013-06-05, 11:23 AM
Whenyou tradeing and it happeneds that the swing that was going well and you can know of tradeing when there is a breakout that is where the swing is going to move

work24
2013-06-05, 11:38 AM
In principle, I think a beginner traders make in your very own methods and Yes developed by trading for the test. In the event that market-based approach merchant function properly approach almost everything is good. And so the replacement dealer/educational approach in place for at least 6 months in the transaction.

ronjuhan
2013-06-05, 12:51 PM
Thanks to the strategy, but its pictures and show them to even think that Bashklgid and I hope that if this system works normally for a specific method. Looking Forward To Microsoft.

robiul alom3
2013-06-05, 12:53 PM
Ready to wear ... Shape from the square is used to measure symptoms of turf, however wise and the long road that was able to use these parameters, and the ability to deal with a screenshot in the correct position so many thanks

hiplak
2013-07-20, 05:20 PM
i am see you share about panca egle breakout system but i am not know about you say very much so i cannot say any things but i am download you share file and i think need to test first using demo account trading after then its use real account.

oja
2013-07-21, 06:08 AM
I had ever used this indicator for scalping, but sometimes I was still confuse of the proper time to open position, even the big dot had appeared. It is because the dot signal was sometimes false, i thing. May be because I used little TF, that is TF M5, and there was no green area to open position in my template. I will add your template to change my old one, and I will try this in the demo account. I hope it will solve my problem and could increase my profits.
thanks for sharing...

samisami
2013-07-21, 09:10 AM
for the five-category system or you give your informed is a thing that I think helped build and novice traders to trade with both targeted and desire will be achieved

ali.khan
2013-07-21, 11:12 AM
I think prepared to use on the indicators by the way signs are employed tf how good and the length if time you've to utilize these signs how to option screenshot correct place how to thanks.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-21, 12:45 PM
Thanks for your system I am going to try this system i have downloaded the indicators just putting them in the expert folder is left. If you could give some screecshots then it would be very helpful for us. Thanks

khushii89
2013-08-21, 01:26 PM
hey tis this si well and i will be a good soldier ad this is a good to see hyou and this is a realy and the great and the iran is areally and to forge and this is a real website and results adn there is a ne boy

razia86
2013-08-21, 01:45 PM
in my opinion it looks good and i will try it on demo account first breakout strategies are always beneficial to trade and involes less risk but you have to wait a look and patience is the key in forex trading business.........

mannan2
2013-08-21, 06:16 PM
There's no doubt that than a amateur individual really should be made private system but it produced by simulated stock trading. All of stock trading system is definitely fine in case your individual beautifully use a system. them attainable helping put quite a few snap shots plus show them the procedure will work sometimes have an understanding of Bashfulness Hopefully if perhaps this is certainly brilliant.

fekher jarar
2013-08-21, 07:23 PM
I have tried this indicator and i have to say that it wasn't bad at all , but the problem is that you can't really use it anytime you want , it seems to be rarely useful but it still works effectively , good luck to all of you .

fxghost
2013-09-03, 03:55 PM
Eagle breakout strategy main already dekh chuka hoon bhai, ye box wala indicator hai, jo price breakout hone par order lagane hote hai, lekin ye system 60% se 70% hi achcha hai bhai, kyunki har baar breakout hone par market same direction nahi jata hai.

razia86
2013-09-03, 08:33 PM
my dear friend thanks for the strategy you shared here it looks good and i will try it and i would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account and if I found it profitable,,,, So please mate share your experience here......

duaa khan
2013-09-05, 10:20 PM
thanks for such a nice stratgy i download it and install it i will practise it till some days if usefull will use it on reall acount i m in alwys seach of good stratgies as shared buy your

sheriffex
2013-09-06, 04:19 AM
Is this system really fool proof. I like breakout systems. Will check this out.

darkmandido
2013-09-06, 06:25 AM
Large techniques are very good to help industry simply because capture the actual tendency. On the other hand My business is worried about the actual fake signals. I actually do not really desire to be in the circumstance exactly where My spouse and i finish up shedding lots of money upon fake signals.

fxghost
2013-10-01, 04:10 PM
my dear friend thanks for the strategy you shared here it looks good and i will try it and i would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account and if I found it profitable,,,, So please mate share your experience here......

bhaiya ji achchi baat hai, aap is strategy ko demo par hi test karke dekh le pahle, ye effective to hai, lekin har baar aapko profits nahi mil sakta hai, is strategy ke use se pahle aapko ye bhi dheyan dena hoga ki loss bhi aapko is strategy par accept karne honge

naziakhan
2013-10-01, 07:42 PM
bhaiya ji achchi baat hai, aap is strategy ko demo par hi test karke dekh le pahle, ye effective to hai, lekin har baar aapko profits nahi mil sakta hai, is strategy ke use se pahle aapko ye bhi dheyan dena hoga ki loss bhi aapko is strategy par accept karne honge

g bhai new strategy ko demo per test karna hi sab sa acha hota hay . lakin kuch strategy ma real trading experience hasil karnay k liyay hamay real per bi use karna parhat hay . lakin hamay real account ma small risk sa trade karna cahiyay .:)

moonroy
2013-10-01, 09:05 PM
Some people think that it is very difficult to be a year to make money. There is a cake that the deal is peaceful, so they put their money got in the trade, and lost everything. Therefore, foreign currency trading is simple, it is the stock markets currency exchange market in the world. We have to learn, and then to win

forexloser
2013-10-01, 09:40 PM
bhaiya ji agar aap es strategy ko explain kardo ge toh mere jeson ko samaj ah jaye gi... thodi si confusion hai. us photo mein likha hai ki see keh liye bhi candle close above red box. es ka kya matlab hai. yaar please thodi si roshni dalo

bill
2013-10-01, 11:32 PM
Use them on demo and don't rush things unless you know them and are fully familiarized with them.to me it looks good i will try it on demo account first breakout strtegies are always beneficial.

bill
2013-10-02, 12:06 AM
try this system on demo and then trade it on live accounts when you have mastered in reading its signals. Its trading signals are efficient.

bill
2013-10-02, 12:07 AM
My way of Large techniques are very good to help industry simply because capture the actual tendency. On the other hand My business, So please mate share your experience here

bill
2013-10-02, 12:09 AM
Some people think that it is very difficult thanks for such a nice stratgy i download it and install it i will practise it till some days if usefull will use it.

bill
2013-10-02, 12:10 AM
My dear friend thanks for the strategy you shared here it looks good and i will try it and i would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account and if I found it profitable:happy:

al-furqan
2013-10-02, 03:07 PM
the breakout system is one good technical way of trading but most times the break out is somewhat with traps because by the time you think the forex market prices is moving out of the trend line containment then suddenly you will realize that the forex market prices will now start to move back to the point of breakout which is very dangerous for some traders because they would have been caught by the breakout trap.

cakrawala
2013-10-03, 12:11 AM
I've read it seems that the strategy named panca eagle, thank you very much sir've shared here. but I ask why you are only sharing of file downloads without explaining how the rules and pass the image to a friend strategy here can see how it all works. I became confused what to do to capture what you share here, I hope you can explain it in more detail sir.saya waiting for?

momindil
2013-10-04, 08:37 AM
pehla trading ko smjh len bhai sekh len tak k profit k chance bara jayen ga phir souch samjha k start karo
but pehla traning karni hoge tabhi kamyab ho n ga

fxghost
2013-10-28, 11:57 AM
pehla trading ko smjh len bhai sekh len tak k profit k chance bara jayen ga phir souch samjha k start karo

is business ko pahle sikhna samjhana jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji apke liye tabhi is field mein ek ache trader banne ki sambhavna bad payegi bina sikhe to bhaiya ji ap kabhi bhi ek ache trader nahi ban sakenge

jeetnrimi
2013-10-28, 02:31 PM
Bhai, maine Breakout system par work kiya hai aur wo London breakout tha jo ki hum London session strat hone par kiya karte the, ye kis session ke start hone par hota hai. par breakout strategy koi bhi ho wo hamesha profitable hoti hai agar true breakout ho aur hum ise find kar le to.

naziakhan
2013-10-28, 06:59 PM

G bhai trading ko seekhna samjhna buhat zaruri hota hay . kyu k agar hum seekhay begair work start kar daitay hay tu hamay es sa acha result kabi bi nh mil sakta hay . es k ilawa hamay capital bi built karna cahiyay .:)

clefquadri
2013-10-28, 08:25 PM
using break out system to trade is actually a very good technical way of trading but any trader who wants to use this methods must know how well to trade this method because sometimes the break out eventually turn out to be a trap and then the trader will loose big time and the account will be severely affected.

chanabian47
2013-10-28, 11:20 PM
Dear friend main nay isay cheak kar liya hay ur main iss kay liya ap ko yeh hi kahon ga kay jaab taak ksie cheez ko use nah kiya jay us kay barya main kuch bhee khana mushkil hota hay ur main iss kay liya app ko kuch practice kar kay hi bata sakta hoon umeed hay kay yeh strategy kafi faida mand hoon gee .

rajfx
2013-10-29, 12:34 AM
Basically I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy. So a trader use his choice able strategy practice minimum 6 month in demo trading.

hopla
2013-10-29, 12:36 AM

ramosadams
2013-10-30, 12:17 AM
hello brother from my own experience i think this is one of the most best strategy i try it , and i work with it now , i still try it for some month to know it good but i think he can give very good results , and you can work with this strategy just open pending oredrs and go relax without any stress or still much time beside laptop watching metatrader :)

fxearner
2013-10-30, 01:14 AM
G bhai trading ko seekhna samjhna buhat zaruri hota hay . kyu k agar hum seekhay begair work start kar daitay hay tu hamay es sa acha result kabi bi nh mil sakta hay . es k ilawa hamay capital bi built karna cahiyay .:)

hanji bhai trading ko hamesha sikhana bahut jaroori hai,jab takk trader trading ko sikhenga nahi wo esme paisa nahi kama sakta,trader ko esme poori mehnat ke saat kaam karna chahiye aur dheere dheere capital ko badhana chahiye yehi thik rehta hai..

mizz31
2013-10-30, 07:58 AM
ye kia cheez hai bhai ???? panca eagle ... mene first time suna hai is
ke bare me i hope ke me iss ke bare me or infor collect kar ke aap se share karon ga ........

nayab2346
2013-10-30, 05:27 PM
Dear Mahmudi them on demo and don't rush things unless you know them and are fully familiarized with them. Though it is a relatively safer system ... yet nothing should be left to chances. It works good on highly volatile pairs like GBPJPY and GBPUSD ... works good on 30M time frame. Do keep in mind to set the server time of your broker synchronized with indicators time tab.

doll25
2013-11-01, 01:36 AM
when i am trading i ussually use some indicator, this my indicator list i use : KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator i set wid different time frame. any indicator help if i learn that well.

f444
2013-11-01, 02:53 AM
When the traders are just beginning to do trading here in the trading market then the thing that these traders will be needing at first I think surely is trying to understand the market and the traders should always try hard for that.because without even understanding the trading market properly these traders can never really manage any profits at all in their trades.So all the traders need to try and understand the market properly first.

uaefx
2013-11-01, 03:29 AM
We all know that the forex market is a market of uncertainty, and whatever strategy we are using to predict the direction of the market, it is meant to give us at least, a close idea of where the markets intends to head toward, and that there is no 100 percent guarantee. So, like the thread poster puts it, he prefers to trade with hope when expecting results rather than being certain about the result.

wahaj0202
2013-11-11, 02:34 AM
iss ka akiaamaatlaab mere khyaalse ye koi chhiniies woord he jo kisi coompaani kaqa naam he jo bi jhe mujhe yaahan kaaam kerna isslye b aachaa laagta he kio k ayaahn mujhe aache cheexen seekhne ko miilteeen hen jo mere achi hen

dipali
2013-11-18, 02:15 PM
in my opinion, which must be adapted and developed the newbie negotiator-demo mercantilism. The overall strategy and the mercantilism is nice, if you use a bargaining strategy dead. Thus, the choice of the negotiator, which use less strategy vi-demo mercantilism position.

2013-11-20, 09:03 AM
I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy agr ap chata han ka haum aci or best trading karna to ap ko trading main boht sari training karne para ge us ka bad ap ko boht sara profit earned ho ga es laya mara bahi main ap sa ya kahata hoon ka jub be ap trading karoo

mdchomokali
2013-11-20, 01:25 PM
ready to put on the indicator by the means the symptoms ar used tf however sensible and the way long you've got to use these indicators and the way to deal screenshot correct position the way to many thanks

fxghost
2013-11-24, 04:04 PM
hanji bhai trading ko hamesha sikhana bahut jaroori hai,jab takk trader trading ko sikhenga nahi wo esme paisa nahi kama sakta,trader ko esme poori mehnat ke saat kaam karna chahiye aur dheere dheere capital ko badhana chahiye yehi thik rehta hai..

bhaiya ji trading field mein paisa kamana koi asan nahi hota hain paisa to tabhi aata hain jab humare ko trading karna ata hoga aur trading karne ke liye humko is business mein time bahut dena hoga trading ko sikhne ke liye bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2013-11-24, 05:14 PM
bhaiya ji trading field mein paisa kamana koi asan nahi hota hain paisa to tabhi aata hain jab humare ko trading karna ata hoga aur trading karne ke liye humko is business mein time bahut dena hoga trading ko sikhne ke liye bhaiya ji

han bhai es business ma paisa khud hamaray pas nh ata hay , hamay earning k liyay kafi zaida knowledge gain karna hota hay , agar hum apnay knowledge ko badatay jatay hay tu hamari earning bi badti jati hay .:)

alparns
2013-11-24, 09:43 PM
Thanked very on the index and the elevation of your effort in us as member Thanked said he is working on it by putting it on Frame 30 minutes and with couples and strongly fluctuating success to another Thank you for this wonderful theme

billy
2013-11-24, 09:58 PM
Basically I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading.works good on 30M time frame. Do keep in mind to set the server time of your broker synchronized with indicators time tab.So please mate share your experience here when all indicators have the disadvantages of each so good to think made ​​or formed after pricing occurs.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I am sure this will be a great indicator. I have heard about this before somewhere. I am going to download it soon and leave it on my treasure box. And I think I don't have to use this strategy again. So please mate share your experience here.t can give us strong signal to identify the trend and following the trend.

asingh601
2013-11-25, 01:18 AM
aapka share kiya hua ye indicator system maine nikal liya hai aur check karne ke liye rakh liya hai main jarur ise use karke dekhunga par kya aap koi strategy ke test ka result wagirah dal sakte hain to accha rehta taki hame pata chal jata ki ye kaise work karta hai aur kitna sahi hai.

sunila
2013-11-25, 11:23 AM
bilkul mainay yai system kabhea try nahe kia hai kio k mughy lagta hai k koi bhea signal ko ayse he try nahe kar laina chay jab tak us k baray mai achea tarah samjh na lain jab ap achea tarah jan laity hain then ap us ko try karay,...

kisor
2013-11-25, 11:29 AM
to trade with this system a traders really needs patiance because this system follow very hard line to trigger signal and there are less fake signal but this put a traders on wait.

asingh601
2013-12-14, 02:26 PM

sahi kaha aapne trading field me wakai me paisa kamana asan nahi hai isme bahut mehnat lagti hai aur kaam karna padhta hai din raat market watch kar ke hame market ke trend ko pakadhna sikhna padta hai tab jaa ke ham trading me safal ho pate hain.

fxghost
2013-12-14, 04:51 PM
bhaiya ji ye system mujhe kafi pasand hain ye box wala system hain main iska use M5 or M15 or H1 par hi karta hu isse entry aur exit mein madad milti hain aur main is waqt is indicator ka EA search kar raha hu shayad mil jaaye

alhasan
2013-12-15, 09:46 AM
I think the dealer produced the built in strategies and buying and selling. The strategy to sell almost everything is fine when the trader is not perfect, using the strategy. So the entrepreneur, who recently worked on the implementation of Strategy options in the down position for 6 months to a test and sell.

fxghost
2014-01-08, 02:10 PM
sahi kaha aapne trading field me wakai me paisa kamana asan nahi hai isme bahut mehnat lagti hai aur kaam karna padhta hai din raat market watch kar ke hame market ke trend ko pakadhna sikhna padta hai tab jaa ke ham trading me safal ho pate hain.

bhaiya ji ye to hain kamana asaan nahi hain mehnat ka kaam jayda hain lekin kamaya ja sakta hain jab humare pass mein itna experience aa jata hain ki is field ke bare mein jayda jaan lete hain

shahid079
2014-01-08, 02:33 PM
it is not easy to earn from the forex if you dont know anything about the forex trading. if you want to earn from the forex trading then you should must learn the forex trading whatever source you use for learn the forex but you have to do it it is your need. and then you can be able to earn from the forex trading.

fxghost
2014-01-20, 04:23 PM
box ka bahut jayda use kiya jata hain breakout strategy hain main hamesha isko use karta hu sahi entry mil jaati hain lekin har trade mein profits nahi aa sakta hain isliye iska use stop loss ke sath kare bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-01-20, 08:44 PM
it is not easy to earn from the forex if you dont know anything about the forex trading. if you want to earn from the forex trading then you should must learn the forex trading whatever source you use for learn the forex but you have to do it it is your need. and then you can be able to earn from the forex trading.

hanji bhai jab takk forex ke baarein mein nahi pata hoga trader esme se earn nahi kar sakta,forex mein earning karne ke liye trader ko esme ache se learning karni hogi jab takk trader esme har ek cheez par dhyaan nahi dega usko kuch experience nahi milenga aur na hei wo yaha kaam kar sakenga..

fxghost
2014-01-28, 02:14 PM
hanji bhai jab takk forex ke baarein mein nahi pata hoga trader esme se earn nahi kar sakta,forex mein earning karne ke liye trader ko esme ache se learning karni hogi jab takk trader esme har ek cheez par dhyaan nahi dega usko kuch experience nahi milenga aur na hei wo yaha kaam kar sakenga..

bhaiya ji trading ke bare mein pahle jaan lena hi acha rahta hain to fir hum log trading asaani se kar sakte hain jaankari lene ke baad hi trader trading kar paane mein safal ho jata hain bhaiya ji

FARHAN-RG
2014-01-29, 01:04 AM
Use them on demo and do not rush things unless you recognize them and area unit totally orientated with them. although it's a comparatively safer system ... however nothing ought to be left to possibilities. It works smart on extremely volatile pairs like GBPJPY and GBPUSD ... works smart on 30M time-frame. Do confine mind to line the server time of your broker synchronic with indicators time tab.

222fur
2014-01-29, 07:29 AM
panca eagle break out indicator ko aap ney baqi members sey share kia hey.aap ney beginners ko aik trading k liey direction di hey aur guide kia hey.mein iss indicator ko tradimg mein use karoon gaa aur phir apney experience ko others members sey laazmi share karoon gaa.

fxghost
2014-02-10, 12:21 PM
panca eagle break out indicator ko aap ney baqi members sey share kia hey.aap ney beginners ko aik trading k liey direction di hey aur guide kia hey.mein iss indicator ko tradimg mein use karoon gaa aur phir apney experience ko others members sey laazmi share karoon gaa.

kafi acha indicator hain ye bhaiya main to iska use karta hu sahi breakout mostly mil jaati hain trader ko kahunga ki chahe wo newbie ya fir expert ho ye indicator kafi jayda effective hain bhaiya ji :)

fxearner
2014-02-11, 05:49 PM
kafi acha indicator hain ye bhaiya main to iska use karta hu sahi breakout mostly mil jaati hain trader ko kahunga ki chahe wo newbie ya fir expert ho ye indicator kafi jayda effective hain bhaiya ji :)

hanji bhai ye indicator mene bhi use kiya tha aur ye kaafi effective hai,mujhe ye pata hai trader ess indicator ko use karke forex mein achha paisa kama sakta hai bas usko pehle ess par achhe se time dekar esko samajhna bahut jaroori hai tabhi wo esse kaam kar sakenga..

naziakhan
2014-02-11, 06:10 PM

G bhai g beginner k liyay ya buhat hi zaida helpful ho ga , beginner agar es breakout system ko learn kartay hay tu wo achi earning kar saktay hay lakin break out trading system ma false signal bi buhat hotay hay .:good:

rubel669
2014-02-11, 09:11 PM
Generally I do think a newcomer broker must be developed unique technique and yes it manufactured by test exchanging. Just about all exchanging technique is usually good when a broker perfectly use the technique. Thus a new broker use the decision in a position technique training minimal 6 thirty days within test exchanging.

a_for_apple
2014-02-12, 12:14 AM
most strategies have to break out the stoploss distance away, usually I use to break out as an early warning, and then open a position after the price pullback, it makes me get a minimal risk and maximize the profit that I get. but my entry is not uncommon when a breakout (depending on the potential risk setup)

fxghost
2014-02-25, 01:40 PM
G bhai g beginner k liyay ya buhat hi zaida helpful ho ga , beginner agar es breakout system ko learn kartay hay tu wo achi earning kar saktay hay lakin break out trading system ma false signal bi buhat hotay hay .:good:

ye to hain beginnner is indicator ki madad se kafi achi trading karne mein kamyaab ho payega bhaiya ji main to yehi bol sakta hu ki ye indicator bahut jayda effective hain Asian breakout par entry deta hain :)

asadjan
2014-02-25, 01:42 PM
I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy.it possible to put some pictures and show them the way the system works even understand Bashklgid I hope if this is really good. I would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account if I found it profitable. So please mate share your experience here.

fxghost
2014-03-12, 04:49 PM
Box indicator to thik hain lekin iske sath mein jo bataya gaya hain stoch mere hisab se wo iske liye set nahi hoga iske sath mein bollinger band ko add kare to signal jayda ache aur confirm ho sakte hain bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-03-13, 11:14 AM
Box indicator to thik hain lekin iske sath mein jo bataya gaya hain stoch mere hisab se wo iske liye set nahi hoga iske sath mein bollinger band ko add kare to signal jayda ache aur confirm ho sakte hain bhaiya ji

bhai agar ap samjhtay hay k stoch indicator ki jagha boilinger band es system ma kafi acha rahay ga tu ap es system ko modify kar saktay hay lakin modification k baad sab sa pahaly ap ko esay demo per use karna cahiyay.:good:

mstnazim
2014-03-27, 09:18 PM
Many thanks to place the actual technique nevertheless can we really set some photos as well as demonstrate to them the fact that program operates perhaps understand Bashklgid I hope in case that is fabulous.. waiting for Microsoft..

Ali Raza
2014-03-27, 09:23 PM
Dear mein manual trading krta hn orr manual trading mein zeyda benefit hy na k kici system mein trading krny sy forex trading mein bhot sy robot orr indicator trading hy pr sb sy best way jo k risky bhe nhi hy wo manual way hy ic sy kafi achi earning hoti hy.

JABLAYFX
2014-03-28, 11:17 AM
will try to learn your technique is this true for all startegy but we can earn good money by using this type of strategy in support and resistance level think Forex business is good for every body because when one person try to income then its possible

fxghost
2014-04-18, 06:23 PM
Dear mein manual trading krta hn orr manual trading mein zeyda benefit hy na k kici system mein trading krny sy forex trading mein bhot sy robot orr indicator trading hy pr sb sy best way jo k risky bhe nhi hy wo manual way hy ic sy kafi achi earning hoti hy.

bhaiya ji yaha par koi automatic trading ki baat nahi ki ja rahi hain ye bhi manual trading mein hi aata hain bas indicators ki madad lete hain indicator ki help se hi trading karta hu ye acha indicator hain bhaiya ji

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-18, 07:00 PM
chalo bhai is panca eagle strgty ko bhi chek akr lyty hain k is amin kiya hai main to indicators ko use kar kay mager koi khas faida nai huwahai mujhy aj tak ap k bhi is indacator amin next week use kar k dytkhata ho faida huta ahi k nai

enochephraim
2014-04-18, 09:26 PM
Fundamentally I do think a beginner speculator should be constructed unique approach plus it developed by demo exchanging. Many exchanging approach can be excellent if your speculator completely utilize the approach. Therefore a speculator work with his selection able approach practice minimum amount 6 month within demo exchanging.

paulpeter
2014-04-19, 05:32 PM
Generally I believe that a novice speculator needs to be constructed unique tactic and yes it produced by test exchanging. Almost all exchanging tactic is actually very good in case a speculator completely utilize the tactic. So the speculator use their choice able tactic train minimal 6 thirty day period within test exchanging.Generally I believe that a novice speculator needs to be constructed unique tactic and yes it produced by test exchanging. Almost all exchanging tactic is actually very good in case a speculator completely utilize the tactic. So the speculator use their choice able tactic train minimal 6 thirty day period within test exchanging.

stephenamit
2014-04-19, 07:48 PM
In essence I do think a newbie dealer should be developed personal approach and yes it developed by test investing. Many investing approach is usually excellent if a dealer properly utilize approach. Thus the dealer utilize his / her decision equipped approach train lowest 6 thirty day period throughout test investing.

fxghost
2014-05-07, 02:59 PM
ji bhaiya use kar chuka hu is indicator ka bahut acha hain lekin aaj kal market mein indicators kafi buri tarah se fail hote jaa rahe hain indicators ke sath agar trade karna hain to kafi carefully ke sath karna hoga

MuhammadGhulam
2014-05-07, 04:40 PM
special thanks for your attachment. but aik baat hai k aap ny apni thread main ye nhi bataya hai k es indicator ko use kese karna hai but phr bhi main esey demo per apply kar k phly es k bare main samjhoon ga then hi live account par kjaam karun ga

babour14
2014-05-08, 01:06 AM
that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy.a trader must know the basics of the indicators chosen. Thus, a trader can get the desired profit.

naziakhan
2014-05-08, 12:04 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai indicator bohot hai market mai par ache indicator bohot kaam hai trader ko indicator ko ache se samjh kar trading karna chahiye indicator par jyada believe nahi karna chahiye

han bhai g market ma acha indicator find karna bilkul bi asaan nh hota hay lakin agar trader mihnat karta hay aur her indicator ko achi tarha practice kar k samjhnay ki koshish karta hay tu wo acha indicator find kar sakta hay .:good:

Learner4xx
2014-05-08, 12:12 PM
Sir main apki ye bat ko thik se nahi samajh paye hu , apne kaya bataya hai , agr thora thik se samjhate hai to mujhe sayad samajhne me asani hoti , kuk main bhi is buisness ki har ak chote bare bat ko thik se samajhna chahati hu or janna bhi chahati hu .

fxearner
2014-05-08, 04:58 PM
han bhai g market ma acha indicator find karna bilkul bi asaan nh hota hay lakin agar trader mihnat karta hay aur her indicator ko achi tarha practice kar k samjhnay ki koshish karta hay tu wo acha indicator find kar sakta hay .:good:

hanji market mein kaafi saare indicators hote hai aur trader ko achha indicator aise he nahi miljaata,usko indicator search karne ke liye market mein time dena hoga aur fir uske baad indicators par practice karni hogi fir uske baad he wo unko samajh sakenga..

fxghost
2014-05-26, 06:39 PM
hanji market mein kaafi saare indicators hote hai aur trader ko achha indicator aise he nahi miljaata,usko indicator search karne ke liye market mein time dena hoga aur fir uske baad indicators par practice karni hogi fir uske baad he wo unko samajh sakenga..

ache indicators mil pane kafi jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji lekin humko meta trader ke indicators ka istemaal karna chahiye mujhe to unmein se hi pasand hain moving average aur bollinger band jaise indicators

portal
2014-05-31, 11:07 AM
i think this an old strategy, i ever read this for last years or more longer, i dont really remember, i think this great strategy but i dont really like break out trading because i always got floating minus or buy on top and sell on bottom, ii dont know whats wrong with me but when i try break out strategy that always happend to me so for now i choose break in for trade

fxghost
2014-06-11, 04:18 PM
kafi simple aur easy indicator hain lekin is indicator ka use bhi humare ko kafi dheyan ke sath mein karna hota hain aise hi hum iska use bhi nahi kar sakte hain bhaiya ji true aur false ka dheyan jarur rakhe

lyrics35
2014-06-11, 04:55 PM
jo b indector ha us ko ap demo per jb tk ache se try na kr lo ap us ko real account per apply kr ke na dkho, q ke ase ap loss karo gy phle seekho is ko phir ap tradng karo

asingh601
2014-06-11, 07:42 PM
kafi simple aur easy indicator hain lekin is indicator ka use bhi humare ko kafi dheyan ke sath mein karna hota hain aise hi hum iska use bhi nahi kar sakte hain bhaiya ji true aur false ka dheyan jarur rakhe

sahi kaha aapne ye indicator simple aur easy hai par ise halke me lena sahi nahi hoga iske bare me sahi jankari to tab pata chalegi jab ham iska pura gyan le lenge dekh kar hi kisi ko perfect nahi kaha jaa sakta hai pehle samjhna jaruri hai system ko :)))

fxghost
2014-06-15, 03:23 PM
sahi kaha aapne ye indicator simple aur easy hai par ise halke me lena sahi nahi hoga iske bare me sahi jankari to tab pata chalegi jab ham iska pura gyan le lenge dekh kar hi kisi ko perfect nahi kaha jaa sakta hai pehle samjhna jaruri hai system ko :)))

jab koi system easy hota hain to usko to khaas karke halke mein na le bhaiya ji kyunki wo humare ko jayda nuksan bhi de sakta hain humare ko jab bhi entry leni hain to achi tarah confirm ke baad hi entry lena chahiye

Gamabunta
2014-06-15, 04:30 PM
I have tried it in the demo account, but frankly it wasn't very good. In some cases, the prise hit the target after a big period of time, and sometimes , the price never hit the target and back down, I advise you add another indicator to become more effectiveness.

asingh601
2014-06-16, 01:40 PM
jab koi system easy hota hain to usko to khaas karke halke mein na le bhaiya ji kyunki wo humare ko jayda nuksan bhi de sakta hain humare ko jab bhi entry leni hain to achi tarah confirm ke baad hi entry lena chahiye

sahi kaha aapne easy system ko halke me lena bhari pad to sakta hai par easy system ko samjhna aur kaam karna asan hota hai atleast is se ham sahi disha me apna prayas to shuru kar hi sakteh ain jis se ham aasani se ek accha system develop kar paenge.

fxearner
2014-06-16, 02:34 PM
sahi kaha aapne easy system ko halke me lena bhari pad to sakta hai par easy system ko samjhna aur kaam karna asan hota hai atleast is se ham sahi disha me apna prayas to shuru kar hi sakteh ain jis se ham aasani se ek accha system develop kar paenge.

bhai ji system koi bhi easy nahi hota,easy wo trader ke practice ke upar depend karta hai,trader agar uss par achhe se work karta hai to fir system ko wo samajh jaata hai aur wo system usko easy lagne lag jaata hai..

fxghost
2014-07-03, 04:53 PM
bhai ji system koi bhi easy nahi hota,easy wo trader ke practice ke upar depend karta hai,trader agar uss par achhe se work karta hai to fir system ko wo samajh jaata hai aur wo system usko easy lagne lag jaata hai..

bhai waise main bhi janta hu dekhne mein bas easy lagta hai, lekin hota kafi mushkil hain ye trading system ismein kafi jayda fake signal aate hain sahi signal par trade karna kafi jayda mushkil ho jata hain

asingh601
2014-07-04, 12:23 AM
bhai waise main bhi janta hu dekhne mein bas easy lagta hai, lekin hota kafi mushkil hain ye trading system ismein kafi jayda fake signal aate hain sahi signal par trade karna kafi jayda mushkil ho jata hain

satya kaha apne dekhne me to sab easy lagta hai par hota nahi ha ye baat strategy par bhi lagu hoti hai wo dekhne me simple sa lagta hai par jab ham karne jate hain to fir usme bahut sari dikkaton ka samna karna padta hai par mehnat se ham sab kuch thik kar sakte hain.

nazmul2
2014-07-05, 03:13 PM
Basically I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading. All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy. The strategy you shared here. I would like to use this strategy in my demo account then I will use it un my live account if I found it profitable.

fxghost
2014-07-25, 02:04 PM
Main aaj bhi is indicator ka use apni trading mein karna pasand karta hu ye indicator ki tarif to jitna karo utna hi kam hota hain mujhe acha lagta hain ye indicator entry achi deta hain bhaiya ji

rahul patel
2014-07-25, 06:37 PM
breakout strategy hamesha is market mein profit deti aa rahi hai to hamein is strategy ko bhi hamre trading plan mein shamil karna jaruri hai kyonki jab bhi market breakout karta hai to jo disa mein breakout hua hota haim definately woh disa mein market jarur jata hai

fxghost
2014-08-10, 02:13 PM
breakout strategy hamesha is market mein profit deti aa rahi hai to hamein is strategy ko bhi hamre trading plan mein shamil karna jaruri hai kyonki jab bhi market breakout karta hai to jo disa mein breakout hua hota haim definately woh disa mein market jarur jata hai

agar breakout strategy ka theek se istemaal kiya jaye tohi uska fayda hain bhaiya ji nahi to breakout ke chakar mein kafi jayda traders ne apna paisa loss bhi kiya hain bhiaya ji isliye breakout straetgy ka kafi carefully use karna hota hain

hassaantariq
2014-08-12, 04:01 PM
how can we learn this system??please guide me to learn it. i have not even heard the name of this technique.i work in an office and i heard once about this technique but nobody knows how to use it properly.

2014-08-12, 04:02 PM
ready to try on the indicator by the way the indicators are used tf how good and how long you have to use these indicators. So a trader use his choice able strategy practice minimum 6 month in demo trading.

fxghost
2014-09-06, 01:37 PM
how can we learn this system??please guide me to learn it. i have not even heard the name of this technique.i work in an office and i heard once about this technique but nobody knows how to use it properly.

bhaiya ji ismein sikhne jaisa kuch nahi hain bahut hi easy indicator hain ye box ke bahar jab bhi price aaye to bas aapko buy aur sell entry lena hain agar aap 1 post pade to waha par dekh sakenge screen shot ke sath explain kiya gaya hain

fxearner
2014-09-06, 02:06 PM
bhaiya ji ismein sikhne jaisa kuch nahi hain bahut hi easy indicator hain ye box ke bahar jab bhi price aaye to bas aapko buy aur sell entry lena hain agar aap 1 post pade to waha par dekh sakenge screen shot ke sath explain kiya gaya hain

hanji ye etna mushkil nahi hai esme jab bhi box ke bhar he trader ko price dekhna hota hai,trader ko ko ussi me dekh kar pata chalta hai ki kaise entry leni hai buy or sell,ess strategy ko ess thread se achhe se trader samajh sakenga lekin pehle practice bhi karna hoga..

raedsagga
2014-09-23, 01:20 AM

atifrana
2014-10-21, 05:09 PM
Bohat bohat Thanks Bro is trading Panca Eagle Breakout trading strategy k liye jo pane hum Forex Forum members se share keri hai me is post se happy hun k apne bohat ache se is trading system kom hum se share kera or achi trading strategy mjhe lag rahi hai yeh.

fxearner
2014-10-21, 05:59 PM
bhaiya ji is tarah ke indicators asal mein mushkil nahi hota hain lekin inke bharose totally trading karna bhi theek nahi hota hain entry kafi baar achi dete hain lekin kafi baar fake entry bhi dete hain bhaiya ji

bhai ji aise indicators ko to use he nahi karna chahiye jo trader ko wrong entry dilwate hai,trader ko sirf woi indicators use karna chahiye jinse wo yaha sahi entry le sakta ho,fake entry trader ko bahut jada loss ess business me karwati hai..

shinnafxt
2014-10-21, 06:36 PM
Thanks for sharing your trading system which is going to be useful among the trader newbie here.there is just no best trading strategy in this life.trader just need to have plan with any trading system they have in the forex market.breakout system is good in the forex market

umairaamir
2014-10-21, 09:21 PM
Panca Eagle Breakout System ye kesa system hy ? i think ye new trders k liye koi guide lines honi chahye.k kis trh sy forex trading karni chahye . or is py trdae karny k liye kya kya knowledge hona chahye or kya nhi .

naziakhan
2014-10-22, 09:56 AM
bhaiya ji is tarah ke indicators asal mein mushkil nahi hota hain lekin inke bharose totally trading karna bhi theek nahi hota hain entry kafi baar achi dete hain lekin kafi baar fake entry bhi dete hain bhaiya ji

han bhaiya g her new indicator per hum bharosa nh kar saktay hay , sab sa pahlay hamay us trading indicator ko achay sa samjhna parta hay aur us ki demo practice karna parti hay tab hi hum us sa faida hasil kar saktay hay .:good:

achyut
2014-10-22, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing your Panca Eagle Breakout System. Actually I try breakout strategy in news session only other session its not so effective. Something you are not mentioned what time frame, and what lot size. Anyway if your breakout strategy works then I try it on my demo account then if I satisfy with the result I try it on my demo account.

portal
2014-10-22, 11:48 AM
i ever heard and read this trading strategy before but i still not understand about how to use it correctly so maybe you can give more detail explanation with picture and if you use this for your trading please profide your trading investor pasword and if you have the fxbook report for this trading result

ayazjass
2014-10-23, 02:12 PM
jsahdufh saghgdg udhyfjdhf hhhhhhhhhhhhhhad bdsadhja jhksfjbf

ipman
2014-11-12, 01:38 PM
I've tried this indicator, at a glance it is very simple, but very inconvenient when installing a PO manually, must enter his numbers manually, and also not to mention her problems if exposed SL MM ... if you have the details to overcome this problem?

webtech
2014-11-13, 03:48 AM
hello my friend .You have to market research.and you have to learn more and more Do you understand the terminology and trends, and you feel like you're ready to start with a stock trading strategy. Great! Your marketing strategy is a great reminder that you are ready to benefit. Let us look at the initial proposal.

ahmed mohamed ali
2014-11-13, 10:51 AM
Strategy and Lou Hague
Although I understood tyro quickly and thankfully involvement
So after our teacher Mr. Sharif Khurshid
Strategic Ptbdo be after 11 pm on the candle hourly and per currency
Strategic requirements
1-end of a candle at 11
2-line mode at the highest price and the lowest price
3-hanging work is of the highest order to the purchase price of 20-25 points
4. The work is hung from the sale in order to lower the price of 20-25 points
5-dismantled from Almosrat because I personally I do not Vohmha
6-Largo Continue
Defects strategy
1-absence Astop Luz because our teacher taught us Keda
2-for overlooked currency eur / gbp

sahilrajput
2014-11-13, 01:06 PM
ap bohat shukria k ap ny humain ye strategy di ye aik bohat hi achi strategy hy jis sy hum kafi kuch sekh sakty hain es strategy sy hum money earn kar sakty hain. forex trading main kafi indecator mojud hain jo humain trading karny main halp karty hain. lakin hum chahie k hum money management ko follow karian ta k hum loss na karain.

ateftrader
2014-11-13, 01:14 PM
There are many systems that claim to help the trader but no one is trustful.we should learn by ourselves.New trader need to learn more and more and demo account can help then to learn and get practical experience about forex . Trader learn from his practical experience so new trader ,must practice in demo account .

naziakhan
2014-11-22, 09:56 AM
bhaiya ji ye Indicator thoda dangerous hain har ek breakout hone par apko achi entry nahi deta hain main to kahunga iska use agar karna hain to kare lekin iske sath mein aap aur bhi indicators ko mila kar trading kare bhaiya ji

G bhai g agar kisi single indicator sa hamay acha result nh mil raha hay tu hamay koshish karni cahiyay k us k sath aur indicators ko bi mila la , es tarha hamay market ma acha entry point zarur mil jay ga .:)

fxearner
2014-11-22, 06:13 PM
G bhai g agar kisi single indicator sa hamay acha result nh mil raha hay tu hamay koshish karni cahiyay k us k sath aur indicators ko bi mila la , es tarha hamay market ma acha entry point zarur mil jay ga .:)

hanji trader jo indicator use kar raha hai aur usko usmein achhe results nahi mil raha hai to trader usmein dusre indicators ko bhi combine karke apni trading ko imporve kar paata hai aur aise me usko aur achhasignals milta hai jisse wo achha entry le paata hai..

asingh601
2014-12-10, 02:26 PM
hanji trader jo indicator use kar raha hai aur usko usmein achhe results nahi mil raha hai to trader usmein dusre indicators ko bhi combine karke apni trading ko imporve kar paata hai aur aise me usko aur achhasignals milta hai jisse wo achha entry le paata hai..

satya kaha apne agar indicator accha result na de to use dusre indicator ke sath mila kar trade kar ke dekhna chahiye par agar tab bhi uska result accha na ho to jyada samay usko na de ke dusra indicator try karna chahiye jis se kamai acchi ho sake.

naziakhan
2014-12-24, 05:15 PM
waise to dekha gaya hain ki kuch indicators hote hain ki akele rah krke badiya result nahi de pate hain kyunki fake signal thoda jayda de dete hain isliye acha yehi hota hain ki aur bhi indicators ko add karke trade kiya jaye bhaiya ji

han bhaiya g aisay buhat zaida indicator hay jin ko ekelay use karnay sa acha result nh milta hay , hamay koshish karni cahiyay k aisay indicators ko dosray indocators k sath mila kar use karay aur signals ko dosray trading systems sa confirm kar lay .:)

fxearner
2014-12-26, 05:08 PM
han bhaiya g aisay buhat zaida indicator hay jin ko ekelay use karnay sa acha result nh milta hay , hamay koshish karni cahiyay k aisay indicators ko dosray indocators k sath mila kar use karay aur signals ko dosray trading systems sa confirm kar lay .:)

hanji trdaer agar one se jada indicator combine karke trading karta hai to usko aur achha result market me milta hai,trader ko indicator ko saat me he use karna chahiye kyunki wo aur achha signals market me milenga to aur achha earn wo kar sakenga..

forexlive
2015-01-18, 08:30 AM
bai saab ji mane tuh jeh system ko pehli wari suna hai umeed hai app ne ese etni hard work se make kya hai es ka result acha he hoga bai saab ji ese mai pehle demo account par use karo ga fer es ko real mai test karo ga bai saab ji

naziakhan
2015-01-18, 07:50 PM
bai saab ji mane tuh jeh system ko pehli wari suna hai umeed hai app ne ese etni hard work se make kya hai es ka result acha he hoga bai saab ji ese mai pehle demo account par use karo ga fer es ko real mai test karo ga bai saab ji

G bhai g ma na bi es trading system ka naam zaida nh suna hay lakin agar ya system acha hay tu phr hamay use kar k zarur daikh laina cahiyay , ho sakta hay k hamay es sa acha result hi mil jay .:)

loys
2015-01-30, 08:23 PM
panca eagle yes i know it but i suggest you to use it before on Use them on demo and don't rush things unless you know them and are fully familiarized with them. Though it is a relatively safer system ... yet nothing should be left to chances. It works good on highly volatile pairs like GBPJPY and GBPUSD , so good luck.

NaveedPK
2015-02-11, 07:50 PM
dear thanks you for this post in which you describe in a better way the panca Eagle breakout system and the new members are really happy with you because this system is really helping for you in their learning stages.

loys
2015-02-13, 02:40 PM
not just panca eagle, All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy. So a trader use his choice able strategy practice minimum 6 month in demo trading, so in trading using an indicator, a trader must know the basics of the indicators chosen.

loys
2015-02-24, 11:04 PM
i have try it for a long time All trading strategy is good if a trader perfectly use the strategy. So a trader use his choice able strategy practice minimum 6 month in demo trading, so good luck my dear.

loys
2015-02-26, 03:47 PM
i will try it Though it is a relatively safer system ... yet nothing should be left to chances. It works good on highly volatile pairs like GBPJPY and GBPUSD ... works good on 30M time frame. Do keep in mind to set the server time of your broker synchronized with indicators time tab, so keep giving us these type of strategie.

dareking
2015-04-11, 11:31 AM
Breakout mein ye bahut hi powerful trading indicator hai, badiya work karta hai, ache pips bhi deta hai, lekin ye vishwaas na kare, ki har breakout par apko pips ache dega, kafi baar to fake breakout bhi deta hai bhai, lekin result ache hai iske.

naziakhan
2015-04-11, 09:44 PM
breakout trading systems meray ko bi buhat zaida pasand hay lakin asal baat ya hay k sabhi breakout trading system achay nh hotay hay , es ma ek diqat rahti hay wo ya hay k es ma false break out bi buhat atay hay .:)

anafal
2015-04-12, 01:21 AM
hello all I am happy to be be you dear i downloaded this file. I will use this indicator in first demo after
that i will use this indicator in my live account After Succeed in my demo account good luck to everyone

fatdog
2015-04-12, 02:57 AM
very simple and those who are in the spell of being dissidents to forex . I do not want to be in the situation where I end up losing loads of money on false signals.

dareking
2015-04-22, 10:22 AM
breakout trading systems meray ko bi buhat zaida pasand hay lakin asal baat ya hay k sabhi breakout trading system achay nh hotay hay , es ma ek diqat rahti hay wo ya hay k es ma false break out bi buhat atay hay .:)

bhai breakout trading bahut se trader ko pasand hota hai, aur iska yehi karan hota hai, ki ye system asardar hote hai, market mein work ache karte hai, agar hum aise system ko pure rules ke sath mein safety ke sath mein use kare to bhai. :)))

Mohammed Foaud
2015-04-22, 12:40 PM
Thanks to my dear brother, this information valuable and useful and constructive it really a very important topic to clarify
In reconciling always waiting for you to more

naziakhan
2015-04-25, 06:59 PM
bhai breakout trading bahut se trader ko pasand hota hai, aur iska yehi karan hota hai, ki ye system asardar hote hai, market mein work ache karte hai, agar hum aise system ko pure rules ke sath mein safety ke sath mein use kare to bhai. :)))

han bhaiya g waisay tu ya trading system buhat hi badiya hay lakin in trading system ma hamesha ek hi problem rahti hay aur wo problem ya hay k false breakout sa hamay kafi zaida loss bi ho sakta hay .:good:

shinaforex1
2015-04-26, 07:04 PM
The break out system is a good strategy to earn in the forex market trading business but trader should know that there is no 100% strategy in the forex market trading business.trader just need to demo trade it very well

dareking
2015-05-11, 11:35 AM
han bhaiya g waisay tu ya trading system buhat hi badiya hay lakin in trading system ma hamesha ek hi problem rahti hay aur wo problem ya hay k false breakout sa hamay kafi zaida loss bi ho sakta hay .:good:

har ek system mein bhai koi na koi problem hota hai, ismein bhi aisa hai, lekin ye auro se thoda badiya system hai, kyunki ismein entry lene mein jayda sochna nahi padta hai, breakout trading system hai bhai :)

fxearner
2015-06-06, 01:24 PM

hanji aise system me sabse bada drawback yehi hota hai ki yahan agar trader false breakout me fass jaata hai to usko yahan bahut bada loss ho sakta hai,trader ko yahan achhe se soch samajh kar he ess business me kaam karna hoga..

dareking
2015-06-10, 10:17 AM
hanji aise system me sabse bada drawback yehi hota hai ki yahan agar trader false breakout me fass jaata hai to usko yahan bahut bada loss ho sakta hai,trader ko yahan achhe se soch samajh kar he ess business me kaam karna hoga..

bhai agar jo hum false breakout ke chakar mein rah gaye, aur trade le liye, to humare ko bahut hi jayda nuksan ho sakta hia bhai, false breakout ka pura pata hona chahiye, aur us par kabhi bhi order nahi lena chahiye bhai.

fxjais
2015-09-27, 08:50 PM
Breakout strategy bahut hi profitable hoti hai magar yahan par humen strategy ko pahle samjhna hoga aur uske liye demo account par humen practice karani chahiye.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 05:58 PM
main nay is ko dwonload kia aur mt4 pr bhi aply kia ha is main signal kab milta ha aur tradign ka time kya ha some times is main ghalt signal trade ka milta ah os waqt hum ko chohy kay trade na kary jab news ho jis pair ki is per trade na kary .

Blast
2015-10-19, 03:04 PM
"Don't mind it's false signals. They will bring back your losses in the next trade." This is usually the issue with most trading systems. There can be so many false signals that your account may be dealt a huge blow before you ever get a positive signal to profit from.

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:36 PM
Breakout strategy se hum daily basis par trading nahin kar sakte hai kyoki daily breakout hoga hi aisi koi confirmation nahin de sakta hai, aur jab kisi din breakout nahin hota hai to aap uss din koi bhi trades open nahin kar paate hai, breakout strategy par humen bahut time spend karna hota hai.

Fxwin
2015-11-17, 09:30 AM
Ye ek breakout strategy hai aur breakout strategy me humen ye samjhna hota hai ki hum pahle strategy ko achchi tarah se samjh saken kyoki jab tak hum strategy ko achchi tarah se samjh nahi lete hai humen achchi breakout nahi mil sakti hai aur na hi humen profit hi milegi.

azami
2015-11-17, 07:10 PM
strategy that is worth a try, most of the traders that I think that they mostly use brekout strategy, it is used to determine the direction of future prices. thanks for sharing

noorkausar
2015-11-26, 12:52 PM
break out k lye bht ziada wait karna parhta hy break out mein 99 percent wait hota hy or 1 percent trade kerna parhta hy is tarh humy bht wait kerny k bad suport or resistence ko bhi daikhna parhta hy

Rehman12
2015-11-26, 07:58 PM
dear if this trading strategy is for the newbies then its a very appreciating thread by you because here in the forum most of the threads are for the professional and the trading techniques discuses are also for professional but for then newbies your threads is really helping for newbies

2015-11-26, 08:02 PM
try on the indicator by the way the indicators are used tf how good and how long you have to use these indicators if a trader perfectly use the strategy so a trader use his choice able strategy practice minimum 6 month.

impexo27
2015-12-19, 10:40 PM
Nothing is perfect in the forex market and we dont expect it to be perfect. If the system works consistently that will be ok for the traders to make consistent money. But the thing is the best system in the market to trade with are those which involves support and resistance. yes support and resistance strategies are very good and also you can make plenty of good decisions with those and make good money.

dareking
2016-01-10, 01:54 PM
Mujhe to ye trading system kafi jayda pasand ayaa hai bhai, already iska use main kar raha hooon, iska hum kisi bhi time frame par use kare, sabhi mein same signal ate hai, M1 se lekar H4 tak time frame par use kiya ja sakta hai

fxearner
2016-01-13, 02:03 PM
Mujhe to ye trading system kafi jayda pasand ayaa hai bhai, already iska use main kar raha hooon, iska hum kisi bhi time frame par use kare, sabhi mein same signal ate hai, M1 se lekar H4 tak time frame par use kiya ja sakta hai

bhai ji yahan system samajh aana sabse jada jaroori hai,system ko agar aap samajhlete hai to uske baad he aap usko use kar sakte hai,yahan par system par dhyaand ena bahut he jaroori hai aur uss par practice bhi karna hoga..

Forex123
2016-01-20, 12:10 AM
Basically I think that a newbie trader should be built own strategy and it developed by demo trading..Indeed, in trading using an indicator, a trader must know the basics of the indicators chosen. Thus, a trader can get the desired profit.

Fxwin
2016-01-25, 04:54 PM
Breakout trading sstem bahut profitable hoti hai magar eske sath humen bahut practice karani hogi hai, bina breakout strategy ko achchi tarah se samjhe kisi bhi trader ko true breakout nahi mil sakta hai, false breakout par trade open karne se humen loss hi hota hai.

nur5564
2016-01-30, 01:12 AM
dear tarder the break out system is avery imporatnt in the forex market you ahev to work hard in orde rot becoma good atrder and you ahve to leanr your slef so be agood atrder

dareking
2016-02-15, 10:07 AM
Breakout trading sstem bahut profitable hoti hai magar eske sath humen bahut practice karani hogi hai, bina breakout strategy ko achchi tarah se samjhe kisi bhi trader ko true breakout nahi mil sakta hai, false breakout par trade open karne se humen loss hi hota hai.

Bhai ye baat to sahi hai breakout trading bahut hi jayda profitable hota hia bhai, main to bhai to kahunga bhai ki yaha par breakout trading ka istemaal humare ko kafi carefully istemaal karna hota hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-02-16, 03:08 PM
Bhai ye baat to sahi hai breakout trading bahut hi jayda profitable hota hia bhai, main to bhai to kahunga bhai ki yaha par breakout trading ka istemaal humare ko kafi carefully istemaal karna hota hai bhai.

hanji forex trader ko breakout strategy agar achhe se smaajh aaye to wo breakout ke time par yahan kaafi achha earn kar sakta hai,trader ko yahan sabb kuch apne aap samajhna bahut he jaroori hai fir he esko apne according trader use kar sakenga..

naziakhan
2016-02-22, 07:17 PM

g bhaiya g ya profitable tu buhat hi zaida hoty hay , aur ap na sahi kaha hay k es k liyay hamay practice bi buhat hi zaida karna parti hay , kyu k practice k brgair hamay ya trading system bilkul bi samjh nh asakata hay .:)

ahsan11
2016-02-22, 07:20 PM
brother mai ne app ka system demo per use kiya hy muje itna acha earning nhi mila weekly base per is liye brother mai is system ko live trade mai use nhi kro ga because mai apna loss nhi kerna chahta soryy brother .

Fatehpuri
2016-02-22, 10:32 PM
Dear apne ne ak acha indicator strategy share ki ha lekin ic liye humien first practice ki zarorat ha jis se hi humein perfect samjh ay gi aur aise hi phr humien ic indicator k real purpose ka pata chale ga main ic k sath apne experience pe b depend rakhna chahie kh market me kia important ha os k hisaab se hi trade karien.