PDA

View Full Version : Best automated trading system

FOREXSIGNALS
2013-02-21, 08:15 PM
Make easy money in forex 30 pip daily you can have (Instant Pip,com) server which gives signal & trade copier no manually trading but volume as per we select average we can get 30 pips daily

msreza1
2013-02-21, 08:36 PM
Pip uncomplicated money in the foreign exchange market, you've got been given an average of 25 items on the time thirty days (Instant Pip, COM) server, backup, deal, instead of manually select a party.

Tsaqif
2013-02-23, 04:49 AM
Make easy money in forex 30 pip daily you can have (Instant Pip,com) server which gives signal & trade copier no manually trading but volume as per we select average we can get 30 pips daily

I think it will be very good at all sir, so it will be very useful for new traders to start trading in a way that is safe and can get a very good signal at all
so then I would be able to safely and can get a lot of profit in the trade I was the easy way

Mas
2013-02-25, 02:10 AM

if yes we will trade with an automated way we will be successful in this trade as we trade in a real account with the manual way sir?
I think it would be overkill if you say automated trading system is the perfect

sohailsk
2013-04-01, 08:51 PM
Being a trader and the old player of this market, i would suggest the others not to use the automated trading systems while trading, there are many drawbacks, it helps you gain the good margins like at 30 pips daily but in real you can get more in a day on the basis of your expertise, hence try to lean new methodologies and apply time by time to check the results.

muneebahmed
2013-04-01, 11:18 PM
main nay bhi trading recently join ki hai, main is system k baray main abhi kuch nahi janta, but main agay zarur kosish karunga k main automated trading system ko sekhun, agar to yeh system mujhy trading k liye suitable laga to main zarur use karunga.

shoukat654
2013-04-02, 11:28 PM
there are many here are many drawbacks, it helps you gain the good margins like at 30 pips daily but in real you can get more in a day on the basis of your expertise .

ali.raza786
2013-04-20, 07:56 PM
mujhay bohat kam arsaa hua kay mein is forex kay business ko join kiye hue mujhay kabi iss ko istamaal karn ga ittfaak nai hua agar iss mei koi fayeda nazar aayaa to zrur is ko be join karu ga insaan to wohi kaam karta hay jis mei ussay kuch fayeda hasil ho raha ho yeh to bohat se logo kay liye madad gaar be saabit hota hay yeh system bohat best rahay ga i hope kay aisa hi ho phir to har koi issay use karay ga

frxtrade
2013-04-20, 07:59 PM
It is not needed to learn forex. if a person doesn't know even "F" of the Forex market trading, he can trade like a pro using Forex Auto Robot.
You can try Forex Device. I am quoting this only because it is at #1 on http://www.verifiedforexrobots.com since last one month and its use is very much simple.

51fctn
2013-04-20, 11:19 PM
many abi reticent li forex ko join kya hai many as system ko use nhe kay. abi to tradning kerna learn ker rehao hoon. next agar mujy say profitable laga to zure asy use kero

PutryZt
2013-04-21, 06:02 AM
I am always trying to get me to trade it safely sir, in automated trading or manual trading course
this way then I will be able to get a safe manner and can be easily in doing this trade safely sir

mar1990
2013-04-22, 10:55 AM
a.o.a
~~~~~~ trading mmain wo ho treeqa sbb s bestt hayy joo k ap ko trading mmain good earning kk ly best ways frohm krryy i amm nwcommer i want too knoww that what are the best way off earning or how wwee can save our self from losss ....
agr trading mmainap ko koi acha brooker and koi acha seniour trader mil jay jis kk pass rah kr ap trading jari ratho ttoo i thinjk iitt is a very good way ooff good earning ~~~~~~@@!!! i like its my trade very muchhhhh@@@

buxpir
2013-04-22, 01:21 PM
Best automated trading system ake acha tareka he forex tading me is leay ke ager automated trading system na ho to ap is ko itna ease nahi kar saktay hin

shafqatirshad
2013-04-22, 06:11 PM
you can use those system which is good or benefical for you not choose those which you can not under stand and give you a no good profit. if i can see some good benefits in this system so later on i use this.

shoaib515
2013-04-23, 06:03 PM
men ney koi forex trading market men koi trading robot use naheen kia men in per yaqeen naheen rakhta men jant hun keh robotes sey behter men khud achi trading kar sakta hun .

mar1990
2013-04-25, 01:31 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@ mmainnchunk abi beginer hunn iiss ly main nyis kk bary mmain kuch zyada nhi seekha lakin mmain nny apny seniours syy iss k bary mmain suna hhay k b trading kk ly beest ways muheaaa krta hayy automated trading system ksi bb trader k ly us ki trading kkoo best bnany k ly best way hay ,,,,,, yahh aik usefull drawback hayy is ko use kr k aikk acha trader daily 30 pipis earn kr skta hayy ,,,,
agr ap real account mmain manuall way of trading ko use kr k trading krty hann too yah ap ki trading ko successfull bnata hayy ..,,,,,,;;
i, my opinion that is very best way for tha beginners to start their trade for there suces and there successfull signalls about uurr trade ,,,,ssoo i like itttt very muchhhhhh.........~~~@@@!!!!

doll.doll
2013-11-09, 04:02 PM
me ne abhe kuch dino se ha forex ko join kia ha so mje is ka kuch khas knowledge nahe he me to abhe tak manually trading karrahe ho so manually trading he mere lea best ha or is me kam krna be asan ha wo log jo trading skil ko samjte hai wo robot trading b karte hai une wo best lagta ha

adeelakhtar25
2013-11-11, 12:30 PM
This is really very good system that is giving us on daily bases the 30 pip and by using this we really can make good earning from forex trading as we get the definite signal.

ahdgfjdj
2013-11-11, 12:34 PM
forex is the best one for make money by the auto trade is the best also risk but all the time this is not good for you and if you want to make good by the forex trade then you have to need skill and by the skill you will be do best and i think if you want to make money by the forex trade then you will be do best by the forex

svinod520
2013-11-20, 07:16 PM
automated trading can be secure if forex trading strategy is perfect to adapt to price movement and spreads.

A programmer who is skilled with mql and a professional trader are the basics.

But all programmers are not fit for this, while designers manifest into designing ea's while the trader is designed to take alms with his palms.so high proficiency in trading is essential to be a good programmer who frames an EA.

But possible.

Salufx
2015-10-07, 03:06 PM
Being a trader and the old player of this market, i would suggest the others not to use the automated trading systems while trading, there are many drawbacks, it helps you gain the good margins like at 30 pips daily but in real you can get more in a day on the basis of your expertise, hence try to lean new methodologies and apply time by time to check the results.

Nirzana
2017-06-21, 10:00 PM
Actually I am not believe with automated trading. I would like to trade with manual trading,
We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
Some people use automated trading system and they can get profit. And I think its limited. If you want to earn more then you have to trade with your own way.

Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui
2017-09-14, 07:55 PM
wow ap k robot ka result tou bohot acha hai please ap apne robot ko share karen aur agar ye purchase karna hai tou bhi ap please is k price share karen aur ye kese mil sakta hai iss ka bhi batayen tamam members ko thanks.

aarabane
2017-10-21, 07:39 PM
I think the very good stratige is the stratige that makes you income of 25 pip a day every day, I think it's the very good stratige for you, and for long stays in the market

Aliakbar2016
2017-10-21, 07:46 PM
nae bilkul be nahi ma kabhi be kisi be automated system ko nahi manta ho kio ka ya bilkul fazool hoty ha and in sab pa sirf insan ko loss hi hota ha kabhi be profit hasil nhi hota ha insan ko is liye in ko kabhi use mat karo

gandiwa
2019-07-11, 11:18 PM
mujhe is baare mein pata hai. aur oopar aapane jo likha hai vah bahut prabhaavashaalee hai. main is mudde par adhik charcha dekhana pasand karoonga. mainne socha ki main fepaturo kee koshish karoonga bhale hee yah mahanga tha lekin phir bhee laabhadaayak tha. aur isaka koee matalab nahin hai. tredon mein se kuchh, hamen adhik dikhaate hain, ikvitee vikaas ke graaph aur bhugataan ke anupaat ka ullekh nahin karane ke lie.

nusantara
2019-07-14, 09:37 AM
aap kahate hain ki yah jokhim bhara hai, lekin yah laabhadaayak hai. aap achaanak kaise nishkarsh par aate hain ki yah laabhadaayak hai. aur yah laabhadaayak hai yadi aapake paas is eeee ka upayog karake badee poonjee hai. aur yah jokhim bhara hai kyonki yadi aap ek trendee maarket mein nahin hain, to aap apana khaata visphot kar sakate hain.

wahaji
2019-07-14, 01:50 PM
mainne kabhee bhee eee ke saath kaarobaar nahin kiya hai, lekin mere lie, eee bahut prabhaavee nahin hai, aur yah keval kshamataon ka nirmaan karega, aur baajaaron ke vishleshan mein kaushal kund ho jaega, isalie eee ka upayog karana mere lie pratigaamee hai. aur, mainne kabhee bhee eee ka upayog karake videshee mudra ka kaarobaar nahin kiya hai, lekin mera maanana ​​hai ki bhavishy mein kisee din main ise phoreks maarket par karoonga, taaki phoreks maarket par ho agar ham phoreks maarket mein adhyayan karane ka phaisala kar sakate hain.

tabungan
2019-07-14, 02:16 PM
eee kaam kar sakata hai lekin aapako ise theek se kaam karana hoga ...!

aise robot hain jo vibhinn prakaar kee rananeetiyon, dakshata, anukoolan kee seva karate hain.

ve mukt ya bhugataan kiya ja sakata hai ...!

aapako keval lagaataar pun: dhun karane aur gunon kee nigaraanee karane kee aavashyakata hai taaki ve kaam karen, jis tarah se yah hona chaahie ...!

ummeed hai ki

achchha hansamukh hai

nusantara
2019-07-19, 08:08 AM
there are advantages to an automated system and I think their advantage will be more than trading manually especially when it runs seven days and 24 hours because it can be what we cannot do now so that it lives for automated systems and I think automated trading systems are profitable but risky, this is my personal experience, it depends on our work and gives time to make automatic trading.

nusantara
2019-07-19, 09:29 AM
there are advantages to an automated system and I think their advantage will be more than trading manually especially when it runs seven days and 24 hours because it can be what we cannot do now so that it lives for automated systems and I think automated trading systems are profitable but risky, this is my personal experience, it depends on our work and gives time to make automatic trading.

wahaji
2019-07-19, 12:47 PM
Look no one forces you to trade with robots, if you think that manuals are the best rather than going to a manual hte there is no body that forces you that you shouldn't do this ok. it's up to you and good trading manually and automatically does have its own advantages and also its own shortcomings. because everything depends on when we use it and when we begin to understand it. if we are accustomed to trading automatically then we will not be able to easily trade manually and vice versa so we may not be able to master both.

prison
2019-07-21, 08:00 PM
no shame I never traded with EA because I always went for trade depending on my own analysis and I was very satisfied with my personal analysis and I also found it very easy to trade through personal analysis and. I only like manual trading. In my opinion, we have to do it only on manual trading. With EA we cannot get good and consistent profits so we must avoid this

dalapan
2019-07-21, 10:30 PM
As a result, I trust whoever knows best and finds your EA Advantage. Actually this is a network speculator that uses a number of adjustments that allow you to produce a number ... and EA can't be like a human trader. They take all their decisions depending on the indicators. If you look at indicators at different time frames, they also act differently. So, I personally have never agreed to use EA.

duki
2019-07-22, 11:27 AM
robots work but you have to use a good robot. All robots don't help. There are a number of robots that will help you a lot and you also need to know how to use them on the trading platform. The right time and several strategies are needed to benefit from using robots.

izco
2019-07-23, 01:31 PM
Can your robot think for you? Does he know what you want or what is best for you? If I have to lose my account, I will do it with manual trading, at least it will teach me something, but what do you get when your account is destroyed by a robot? Another robot? and I think there is a better experience with trading manually before trying to trade with this robot and taught by my mentor who does not trade with robots understand that it makes a lot of losses and one of them uses robots to buy for a while they will find a lot of loss if the robot is not properly mastered

lanang
2019-07-23, 02:04 PM
Humans are afraid of losing money. But robots aren't afraid. So, you might be looser when trading with a forex robot. and both humans and robots, both have advantages and disadvantages when trading. trading using such a helpful tool really helps us, please don't rely too much on it. This is because in trade also use your own trading skills and strategies.

happy forex
2019-07-24, 08:36 PM
that's the difference between robots and humans. Every time humans make profits, we rejoice while the robots don't feel. Robots are only machines that function for humans. and only one question. Can you wake up 24/5 half a week? If you can, it is good, but if it is not, then you better have a bot to trade for you while you are resting. But that does not mean that the bot will do all the trading. You are still in control, the only function of the bot is to monitor and make an alarm if there are some recognizable patterns and trends that we can use to trade.

kades
2019-07-27, 07:14 PM
Actually some useful EAs are types of brokers that replace humans who cannot be consistent in scalping. and I think swingers need a greater balance than brokers because in a month they don't get that high profit compared to skilled brokers. and some useful EAs are types of brokers that replace humans who cannot be consistent in scalping. I think swingers need a greater balance than brokers because in a month they don't get that high profit compared to skilled brokers.

duki
2019-07-27, 07:48 PM
I think using manual use is the best to improve our position. Because I believe that manual work is the best system. and I do not support the use of robots in commerce, do not care about any version in place because I believe the human brain can trade better than robots in the sense that humans create them and as we all know we cannot be greater than our own creator

sarmili
2019-08-08, 03:59 PM
Welcome to your website! this is the forex robot testing side. All of our trading results, charts and statistics are available to you at no charge. We do not have members only areas that charge high fees for so-called robot information. I love to find interesting robots that are truly profitable. and try in the strategy testers to retest every expert advisor that you have installed, which is the best result [average per month] you can choose it

comoztise
2019-08-10, 05:46 PM
actually EA depends on the settings and how we maintain this does not depend on who uses it ... EA settings sometimes differ between traders and it depends on what style the trader uses ... for example. Scalpers usually set EAs for scalping and are used on the sideway market ... they avoid the news Swinger likes to use EA and using average they prefer markets with volatile movements so if the scalper uses the EA swinger setting, the broker will make the MC faster then he thinks

wahyudin
2019-08-10, 06:29 PM
Robots don't make sense then why do we rely on robots I think manual trading is the best and maximum trader doing forex business with a manual system. and For robots that work, it's simple all you have to do is make the point of the wizard you want to buy or sell and then choose your amount to invest (based on lots) and the point of the wizard you want to stop losses and your goal to get a profit and then close the program You and live your life normally and all will be executed automatically when conditions are ok. I prefer to work with Marketiva, it's simple and can help lay people in forex, with live chat and a good average 1: 100. any question?

perkalian
2019-08-11, 09:16 PM
The market is controlled by the strength of demand and supply ie the number of people (human factor) and the quantity traded, determining prices (Price Action). Robots are pre-programmed, to perform certain tasks, and markets are influenced by human interaction. Robots cannot determine how humans react. Robots are not the best way to trade. Trade nude charts using price action, you might also check price action indicators to guide you.

sakumba
2019-08-13, 06:27 PM
I have never used a forex robot, because I truly believe that the human mind is much better than a robot. So I can do well in forex trading and can make good profits, if I learn forex trading and practice for a long time. and all of you have said not to trade with EA; and you all say that trading is comfortable with the Manual system so that means all of you who have used the manual trading system are already profitable.

Now please show your Live Account Details Statement; so I know that all of your Manual trading is profitable.

I am waiting for your screenshot as soon as possible.

biru
2019-08-13, 07:07 PM
The robot will work for the first 6-8 months after introduction. After that period of time, performance will largely diminish. This is because the market continues to grow. For robots that continue to work perfectly for you, there is a need to perfect them at least once every two to three months. That's only possible if you are a developer or share a good relationship with a developer.

perkalian
2019-08-14, 02:47 PM
In my opinion trading by EA will give you consistent profits, but your profit is not large enough, usually only between 5% to the maximum. 20% every month. You can generate more than 20% of your profits, but if you increase your input to pursue greater profits, your EA will usually damage your account because you have entered the danger zone.

For Manually Learning, you can achieve your goals from hunderds to thousands of percent. But you can't get it every month because using a manual strategy is more risky because you have the principle of High gain = High Risk.

Amo
2019-08-14, 04:26 PM
Ho sakta ha ya system acha ho lekin abhi kuch khas clear nahi ha is ka baray ma mere khayal se kuch hi traders is ko samaj ka is se earn kar patay ha warna zaida tar tu loss hi face karty ha is ma hamesha is liye be care full.

sanjaya
2019-08-15, 10:16 PM
I think auto trading is safe only if you have good knowledge about it if not .. but manual trading ofcurse is better than auto trading. and unless it is designed to prioritize the security of your account seeking profit without much consideration of the impending major risks. Even the majority of manual trading is not safe, so entrusting trade to robots is really frightening to me because most robots are designed to look for huge profits that cannot be reached by humans but most have parameters that you can enter to reduce potential profit bots and rewards.

aagus
2019-08-15, 10:37 PM
Automatic trading means two options, we can use robots, or we can use PAMM or forexcopy
ofcourse it's safe, but you must know about your characteristics one is automatic
and if you already know about that
You can make lots of money automatically

yumna
2019-08-17, 09:29 PM
it's better we have to learn to be more active so that we get our own knowledge and experience so that we don't depend on someone who is better with our own skills and continues to learn, I'm sure we will benefit a lot. and Come on, brow, speed up the best scalping software. especially the easiest to understand and use how it works. I expect an explanation of the scalping performance you made. Scalping is coveted by traders today, including me too because it produces software eyebrows

damaskus
2019-08-19, 04:20 PM
I do not use forex robots, but I have made a few questions about robots by searching the internet several times ago, it seems that traders have a lot of problems in using trading robots, this scared him because until now, I will not use them. and I'm very interested in automated trading because I'm a programmer and I've made a few simple EAs. I do not dare to enter my EA or other good EA like VR_SETKA in BPnus or my real account even though I have re-tested it. I admit that my manual trading is no better than them, but I am satisfied with it.

goldmaster
2019-08-19, 04:37 PM
I think it will be very good at all sir, so it will be very useful for new traders to start trading in a way that is safe and can get a very good signal at all
so then I would be able to safely and can get a lot of profit in the trade I was the easy way

sevenfold
2019-08-20, 04:19 PM
intersect with me, anyone here buy it? How many? is there a beta to try?
if anyone here already uses it in real acc, does it function properly? Many questions and How can you expect to get money if you are too afraid to spend money? I believe in cycles. Water cycle, carbon cycle, and money cycle. Only those who are ready to spend (time or money) make (time or money).

If there is a version in trial, I want to try it.

darwan
2019-08-20, 07:41 PM
I'm ready to use a manual strategy because I'm afraid of bot bugs blowing my account lol. I also want to have control over the funds, it's scary to turn everything into a bot. and I use robots to trade but don't make decisions for me, I use expert advisors to lock in profits like a wise foreign currency piplocker, but when talking about giving my account to robots to manage 100%, I won't try it, because it's risky and not in. sense to me, an automatic system can generate a signal but i am better manually

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 01:16 PM
main nay bhi trading recently join ki hai, main is system k baray main abhi kuch nahi janta, but main agay zarur kosish karunga k main automated trading system ko sekhun, agar to yeh system mujhy trading k liye suitable laga to main zarur use karunga.