PDA

View Full Version : 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ashwini
2012-04-24, 07:53 PM
its totally based on pending orders.
open the daily chart of EURJPY,, and collect some data of previous day.
highest and lowest level

buy

pending order: buy stop: entry level: high level of preveious day +30pips
take profit: 20pips
stop loss : 30pips

sell

pending order.: sell stop : entry level: low level of previous day -30pips
stop loss: 30pips

plz given ur suggestion and ur experiance about this strategy.

jiching
2012-04-25, 06:23 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

thanks for your sharing about the trading strategy. if we are newbie and don't have a lot of money to trade, i think playing Ej is dangerous, because EJ is wild and if the pair makes trend and our price against the trend, we will loss and get margin calls... in my opinion, use a lot of money for balance.

ashwini
2012-04-25, 07:46 PM
its based on daily time frame.. and its working good. plz use ur money management skill.. like
if ur balance is 100$ then use 5$ for order.
if u face the loss.. then next time u use 10$ order. means u double ur lot order if u face the loss. so this type u can esily recover the loss. easily.
mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only.
very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy. with the calculation.

naziafarhan
2012-04-26, 09:36 PM
Thanks for your strategy I think I am going to implement this strategy in my demo account then I will try this in my luve account I like to backtest the strategies of others and I like to use them for my profit.

fanesa G
2012-04-26, 10:18 PM
I ever heard about this trading strategy, and this strategy maybe profitable, because market in the USA session ussually have different moving direction with market in the asian session so your strategy are really reasonable my friend.

mahmudi
2012-04-27, 07:40 AM
your system is so simple and good based on the highest and lowest point I was so because in principle if the two points that I penetrated the psychology of chart will form a new point higher or lower that my experience during my forex trading

songkok
2012-04-27, 08:27 AM
What with 20 pip per day we've been able to achieve it? we need to know in trading is not every day we get a signal which, as we expect, should not be desperate to win even though only 20 pips, trading only with a good signal, and leave the market if it does not exist

ashwini
2012-04-27, 09:51 AM
in this strategy dont think that u may able to make daily 20pips . cause .. many times. there is some flat. market .. where market given indication for the change of direction.. in that point u cant able to trade. or its order is not taken.or may be in this time u face loss. more over this strategy is very good work on side ways market . where its upward sideways or downward sideways. mainly u will easily make money if u follow the the market perfectly. so am trying to given some strategy. in future i will share more.

songkok
2012-04-27, 11:15 AM
i dont trust your strategy there is nothing technical about it better u use pivot points rather than this calculation.
If m wrong plz explain y your strategy works.

Usually traders risking less money than at a profit, they are the usual professional traders using 1:2 or 1:3 ratio. Not in the sense behind with 20 take profit and stop loss 30 points. Do not be risking more money than the revenue. If you think your system should be to Tp 30 pips and 20 pips Sl. May be a correction

mohamedsaleh
2012-05-04, 12:28 AM
i think it will be risky to just go on with what happened with previous session . some news may effect the chart and how the market goes . so don't use it in news time . just use it when you are trading online and in front of the computer

khaled6969
2012-05-04, 02:52 AM
The strategy of the euro against the Japanese yen 20 points profit and loss would not recommend it because the loss is greater than the profit if it means the opposite gain 30 points and 20 for the loss was acceptable

Maham Gill
2012-05-04, 06:08 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

yes of course ya ak boht achi or best strategy ha main es ko boht passnd karta hon es sa boht profit earned hota ha es laya main na panae strategy bnae ha es laya main na kafi profit earned kar lata hoon agr ap na be ya strategy bnane ha to ap ko boht sare manaht karne para ge

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-06, 04:06 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

yara mara kahal mai to ya ak boht achi or best strategy ha or main es strategy ko boht passand karta hoon or mauaja es startgey sa kabi kabi faid ahota ha lkan her bar us ka fadi anhi hota ha es lay ap koi dosara be strategy bnaa or us ka baed tradign karan maza yaay ga.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-10, 09:52 PM
I think,this strategy does not work for all the time and it is too risky.There is no strong base for the behavior of the currency pairs.But,I must apply it on demo account for several times and then take decision about it.

anoha
2012-05-11, 06:46 AM
Yes it is a good way of trading and in the Hereafter no way close to them, a suspension of the sale and purchase orders from above and below the price by 25 points at the beginning of the new day is also good and its goals, 25 points ..

eoneadit
2012-05-11, 07:36 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

how long have you been testing this method. anyway, different broker has different start of the day. and people around the world may consder different of start time of the day. you need to specify using time on GMT, not on local time.

manun
2012-05-11, 04:48 PM
Hello brother , i'm new in trade. I don't know about much on trade but i think that you can remove this trade and start a new trade without it because i think it will be make a great loss.If say anything wrong plz pardon me..
Thank u.

ashwini
2012-05-27, 02:55 PM
this strategy sirf aur sirf .. trendy market main kam karta hain aur 100% result deta hain. flat market main .. yeh kam nahi karta. so app ko kya karna chahiye.. pahle app .. daily time frame main .. trend pata kare .. taki .. app ko pata chalega .. ki .. yeh strategy use karni hain yaa nahi.

mehulpopat12
2012-05-27, 04:16 PM
i have never traded this currency pair before..so i will try this currency pair with your strategy on demo and then on real account..also if you have tested it then please show me your results so we all here can see this and we can get good profit.
thanks for sharing.

isbhacker
2012-06-09, 08:08 PM
This strategy dont look good . It has no base market may be in zones and this system gives wrong signals.

ashwini
2012-06-10, 11:46 AM
its not given any signal.. its a pending order sysem ..on previous day high and close .. ..jaise.. agar ajj ka market price .. aagar kalka high level ko break karta hain.to market up jayega.. agar previous day ka close value ko break karta hain. to down hota hain. aur yeh perfect hot ahain.. lekin jab market reverse hota hain.. to yeh system fail hota hain.. so agar app .. reverse ke time trade na kare to yeh sysem achhi profit deta hain.

mukta
2012-06-14, 10:35 PM
If daily price cross 150 pips from bottom to top i mean up trend you place a sale order and if If daily price cross 150 pips from top to bottom you place buy order and your both take profit is 20 pips.No stop loss need for this trade.

Hiron
2012-06-14, 11:16 PM
Good strategy that You have posted but I can tell you that do you examine it?
I think this strategy helps new trader most and new trader can follow this strategy for their trading.
Carry on.

been
2012-06-14, 11:49 PM
Good! I try to test the strategy at the expense of demo if there is a profit strategy to use my real I think it's a good strategy because the profit is low 20 points can be achieved easily from any purchase or sale and win 20 points.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-15, 12:01 AM
i don't trust your strategy there is nothing technical about it better........... you use pivot points rater than this calculation.....

if I may know what your reasons and how you can explain easily to provide information related to me you do not trust the system used this sir? Just as I am learning and this is very important to me

maulana
2012-06-15, 07:46 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

wow, this strategy is very unique for me... you don't use any indicator for analysis... i think entry market without indicator for analysis is dangerous for trader beginner... why you use pending order 30 pip from high level of previous day and 30 pip from low level previous day... why you choose 30 number....?

Nusrat
2012-06-16, 12:23 AM
Strategy is quite good and this pair is my one of the favorite pair in this market but i am a scalping trader and most of the trade of mine is scalping and i want to get a clear knowledge about the scalping and i think i can do it.

absiddik
2012-06-16, 12:34 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

Thanks for your strategy. i am collect last six month history for EURJPY. i saw that your strategy are 80% working. now i deiced i will apply this from next Monday.

Hiron
2012-06-16, 01:29 AM
I am glad to your opinion that you express.
Thanks to share it with me. I just copied it that I can realize.
I now apply it and see its result.

jahangir2812
2012-06-16, 11:37 AM
If we would like steady income than we have a tendency to should job with solid strategy as a result of with this strategy we will win however currently day by day as a result of market is altering day when day and that we should realize a much better one that create some smart income for us which can also be modified.

purohit
2012-06-17, 04:03 PM
If we want consistant profit than we must work with solid strategy because with this strategy we can win but now everyday because market is changind day after day and we must find a better one that make some good profits for us and that also can be customized.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-17, 05:11 PM
it sounds like a nice strategy but l dont understand why you prefer +30 and -30 distance .l think it is too far .l will prefer 15 or 20 pips distance and it can let you make more profit.and l like your stoploss policy l am sure it will work also for gbpjpy since this pair is very similar with eurjpy and they both make large moves daily.some times can move more tan 200 pips .l will add this strategy to may daily trading.thnx for the share.

Amitpaul
2012-06-18, 02:28 AM
Many trader share many opinions about strategy. You have also shared a strategy that I have copied.
I think it will be helpful for us.

yulianto470
2012-06-18, 08:27 AM
Strategy is quite good and this pair is my one of the favorite pair in this market but i am a scalping trader and most of the trade of mine is scalping and i want to get a clear knowledge about the scalping and i think i can do it.
I used to use the technique as first sclaping sclpaing bro make me a quick profit but little to take the point is also very little but if it continues to gain
profit will be much, but .. disadvantages of this strategy should be to trade in the morning or during the sessions of asia

Hiron
2012-06-18, 09:05 AM
I will give you simple strategy here. This strategy is about moving average.
If prices goes up the bands and close up the bands,
what will happen that you do not discuss? But I know that if prices goes up the bands and close up the bands, prices
goes that way.

3mala
2012-06-21, 01:53 AM
Yes it is a good way of trading and in the Hereafter no way close to them, a suspension of the sale and purchase orders from above and below the price by 25 points at the beginning of the new day is also good and its goals, 25 points ..

mage
2012-06-21, 04:12 AM
Achieving a good percentage of profit per day this is excellent especially if the target you want to achieve daily, which is simple and can actually be achieved by like 20 points every day but the currency pair, EUR \ JPY volatile for a very large degree it is possible to move more than that every day

sgiant
2012-06-22, 08:51 AM
Judging from the average daily movement of the currency pair EUR / JPY, I think the scalping technique can get more than 20 pips.

samo
2012-06-22, 09:01 AM
Judging from the average daily movement of the currency pair EUR / JPY, I think the scalping technique can get more than 20 pips.

yes, EJ is a very volatile pair that is why I also like trading using this pair. I can get 20 pips everyday too. And I would like to request if the thread starter show his history in trading this pair.

budado
2012-06-22, 10:40 AM
If you want to earn 20 pips I guess the best way to earn 20 pips is via eur/usd because its has small spread and high volatility. But if you trade in eur/jpy you will end up getting more loss in spread than earning 20 pips. Just think how much is the spread of eur/jpy? You need to earn that much just to break even then you need to add 20 pips to make profit.

monkedelofi
2012-06-22, 11:12 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

Thanks for your strategy I think I am going to implement this strategy in my demo account then I will try this in my luve account I like to backtest the strategies of others and I like to use them for my profit.

yoryo
2012-06-23, 02:32 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

okay thanks very much and if you don't mind what time frame is best use of this strategy or can i make use of any time frame in the demo account know the very best way to go about this in my life trading i hope to hear from you very soon. happy trading and best of luck as we trade

Biddarani
2012-06-23, 02:45 AM
I am grateful to you for sharing your strategy here. But Want to say that all indicator gives result
based on chart patterns. So I follow chart more and more.

ahsankhan
2012-06-23, 02:50 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

app na kafi acha thread start kia hai aur kafi achi information share ki hai hum say humaya chiya kay hum zayda say zayda apni strategy banyain taka humaya aik acha profit hasil ho sakaya market may say.

i7ssan
2012-06-23, 03:25 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

I ever heard about this trading strategy, and this strategy maybe profitable, because market in the USA session ussually have different moving direction with market in the asian session so your strategy are really reasonable my friend.

darksaimon
2012-06-23, 10:28 PM
I consider I am going to implement this strategy in my demo accounting then I module try this in my live declare I equivalent to backrest the strategies of others and I like to use them for my profit.

Juleenayer
2012-06-24, 05:32 AM
I support you most.
I am grateful to you for sharing your strategy here. But Want to say that all indicator gives result
based on chart patterns. So I follow chart more and more.

awal28
2012-06-24, 09:22 AM
Luck is one of the results of hard work ...
So, if you do not draw a trendline,,,
and do not know what should be op,,,
you may not be able to profit .

yoryo
2012-06-25, 09:03 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

dont trust your strategy there is nothing technical about it better u use pivot points rather than this calculation. If m wrong plz explain y your strategy works.

sammy
2012-06-25, 09:06 PM
20 pips per trade is more than useful in any currency pair. and u have to remember that if you consistently can make profit in forex then that will be more than anything for you. right mate?

i7ssan
2012-06-25, 09:10 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

What with 20 pip per day we've been able to achieve it? we need to know in trading is not every day we get a signal which, as we expect, should not be desperate to win even though only 20 pips, trading only with a good signal, and leave the market if it does not exist

monkedelofi
2012-06-26, 01:41 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

okay thanks very much and if you don't mind what time frame is best use of this strategy or can i make use of any time frame in the demo account know the very best way to go about this in my life trading i hope to hear from you very soon. happy trading and best of luck as we trade

yoryo
2012-06-26, 06:16 PM
The strategy of the euro against the Japanese yen 20 points profit and loss would not recommend it because the loss is greater than the profit if it means the opposite gain 30 points and 20 for the loss was acceptable

newentry
2012-06-26, 06:26 PM
well, as i know, usdjpy have bigger volatile and maybe wild volatile in there, but after read your strategies here, everything is like simple and easy to understand but i wanna know with details about it, and maybe you wil attach the picture here then i can get the understanding from it with correctly
thank you very much

sunar
2012-06-27, 03:16 PM
it is going to be risky to simply go on as to what occurred with previous session . some news may impact the chart and how a market goes . so do not use it in news time . just utilize it whenever you are trading online and in front of the computer

ron
2012-06-27, 04:54 PM
i believe it is going to be risky to simply embark on as to what happened with previous session . some news may impact the chart and how a market goes . so do not utilize it in news time . don't use anything but it when you're trading online and when in front of the computer

ayakcalysta
2012-06-27, 09:29 PM
it is going to be risky to simply go on as to what occurred with previous session . some news may impact the chart and how a market goes . so do not use it in news time . just utilize it whenever you are trading online and in front of the computer

indeed your opinion sir, I agree with the opinion that you provide. EURJPY that the strategy is very risky if run by novice traders. for novice traders still do not have sufficient knowledge and experience in conducting the business of trading.

darek2302
2012-06-28, 05:25 PM
This game is a big risk. Plus, there are days where the movements of the graph are very violent, and czaem market is very flat. And then looking at the power input can have a leaky items. There is no need to be adjusted in advance. You have to take what the market gives.

bindian
2012-06-28, 06:35 PM
Everyone of us forex traders are looking for the best strategy to make more profit in forex market and it's hard to find because we have to do it by our own self. Through our experience, hardwork, determination and will to achieved our goals in forex we can developed maybe a good trading system not a best strategy.

aminos
2012-07-08, 12:48 AM
Thanks for your strategy. i am collect last six month history for EURJPY. i saw that your strategy are 80% working. now i deiced i will apply this from next Monday.

sad
2012-07-09, 01:36 PM
it sounds like a nice strategy but l dont understand why you prefer +30 and -30 distance .l think it is too far .l will prefer 15 or 20 pips distance and it can let you make more profit.and l like your stoploss policy l am sure it will work also for gbpjpy since this pair is very similar with eurjpy and they both make large moves daily.some times can move more tan 200 pips .l will add this strategy to may daily trading.thnx for the share.

shankar_saha
2012-07-12, 04:08 PM
your system is thus straightforward and smart primarily based on the very best and lowest purpose i used to be thus as a result of in principle if the 2 purposes that I penetrated the psychology of chart can type a replacement point higher or lower that my expertise throughout my forex trading...................

mehulpopat12
2012-07-12, 04:38 PM
yes your strategy is good and i like because i use same kind of strategy as you use but there is some difference that i am using yesterday's low-1 for sell stop and yesterday's high+1 for buy stop and i close my trade at the end of the day whatever is profit or loss..but on monday i use 10 pips instead of 1 because there is a market gap..thanks..

jamilktba
2012-07-12, 05:06 PM
For me i'm new in trades and I don't know about much on trades but i think that you can removes this trade and start a new trades without it because i think it will be makes a great loss and if say anything wrong plz pardon me !!

mamaali
2012-07-12, 05:15 PM
Forex ka barama mana mara dostsa bohat bar sunatha kuch din ki bat ha ak admi forex ka barama aur ak admi sa batkarraha tha us ka bat sunkar muja agib laga ka forex etna bara business ha.

leherchand
2012-07-17, 10:54 PM

sheriffex
2012-07-18, 05:23 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

I like this stragtegy. it is called breakout of previous low or high. I do not like your risk:reward ratio of 30pips:20pips or 1.5:1. I think for sound risk management, risk reward should be minimum 1:1.

leherchand
2012-07-19, 01:08 PM

ossama
2012-07-20, 02:15 PM
My brother it is a good strategy and I will be used in the near future, but what percentage of success achieved by with it

masudraj
2012-07-20, 02:57 PM
Many many thanks for your trading strategy post . i apply this strategy on my demo account and i success..
now my question can i apply other pair...
i hope you reply me and you share your other trading strategy with all

sammypt
2012-07-20, 06:53 PM
looks nice it basic a breakout stratagy on daily candle , normaly the EJ moves more that 50 pip that ill make viable to use , on the question of martigale , i am not a big fan of it cuz
that ill make a major chain , if u loss 3 time in a straith that ill make u account go donw realy fast

thanks
sammy

PS: gona test this cuz i think is a good thing

santo.plus
2012-07-20, 07:56 PM
20pips strategy for EURJPY

highest and lowest level

buy

sell

bro good formula it seems like breakout strategy.
i am using this type of strategy but not fully like it.otherwise i do not trade in eur/jpy.
can you say that it is possible in eur/usd.

gujarati
2012-08-19, 08:03 PM

mcceducation
2012-08-27, 09:26 AM
i think the strategy is very good for newcomer but i thinking is its possible to earn daily 20pisp using the strategy, because the market maximum time is flat. so i can say if you have any other explain about your strategy please share for me.

esif
2012-08-27, 03:05 PM
i think similar type of strategy i have seen for GBP JPY, but as far as i have not seen any results with this strategy uploaded here, so i will have to test the strategy on demo first, but i am hope full that the strategy is good.

hichemdz
2012-08-28, 04:00 AM
Well ... thank you for sharing your strategy .20 pips it seems good for me .but please tell us if you achieved a good profit with this startegy or not .befor we tray it.

ashwini
2012-08-28, 12:08 PM
Well ... thank you for sharing your strategy .20 pips it seems good for me .but please tell us if you achieved a good profit with this startegy or not .befor we tray it.
yes am achieve it easily. but dear you must first study the candlestick .then u try it on the real account. cause on candlestick formation its indiacte where the market will be gone . like if a long candle was creat on last day then today its chance some pull back . and if the small candle was creat last day then market will be move good on today. so u must study the behave of candle u will easily get the profit.

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 03:39 PM
alright i think i can really trade based on this 20 pips strategy i have been making use of this strategy in my demo account and i think this is really going a very long way for me in teams of me making the numbers of my pips and i just want to know if this is the very best strategy or we still have more strategy to gain more than 20 pips

contil
2012-09-21, 02:31 AM
outstanding master can mendapetkan trading 20 pips each time. that this strategy could not use another pair like EURUSD or only certain pair-pair suitable for use in this strategy??
means every day we are just trading one time only and nothing more ..
for money management in how to use master .. what is the margin that are suggested when using this strategy??

goldenmember
2012-09-21, 02:35 AM
I think that if you do this strategy you will be crushed. It sounds like a grid strategy and in the end they all get beaten with a strong trend. It may make money for a while but eventually you will lose money.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-10-12, 10:51 PM
first thing i want ask about why that pair only that strategy work on it ?
it would be good think to explain it to me and what if reduce the tp for a little and the sl it would be more safe to use.

kopil
2012-10-14, 01:45 PM

kashifrehman
2012-10-22, 05:28 PM

You are sharing signal only but not the perfomance that what you get with these. How can we decide either to follow you or not. Please share your perfomance with each signal.

SeoHyun
2012-10-22, 05:38 PM
This is a good strategy and thanks for sharing it, I have tried in demo account and got good results too atlough its not always good green pips. Can you share more about your money management here? So we all here can play safe but profitable :)

abayomi kolade
2012-10-23, 04:00 AM
okay i think this strategy sound so interesting but i want to know if i can make use of this strategy with another pair because you said its best use for the EURJPY so i will like to know if i can make use of this 20pips strategy for gold and silver because i really want to trade the gold and silver pair i hope to hear from you soon

rekoo
2012-10-23, 04:04 AM
I think that strategies that rely on the highest level and the lowest level of the previous day does not always achieve its goals often hit the stop loss order can be used, but in addition to some indicators such as the saturation RSI sell, buy or stochastic

Java Trader
2012-10-23, 04:45 AM
thank you for posting companion technique. because I have never traded in currency pairs EJ so not so understand. what if the DOP is near the low or high of the movement of the day yesterday? how to open a position?

oreoluwa
2012-10-23, 08:46 AM
well trading based on pending order is very much better because with pending order you can always get a confirmation and be at the save side well i trade based on pending order and i think pending order is the very best way to earn profit because you will never rush into the market thats what i really think

skyonline7866
2012-11-26, 10:58 PM
if you don't mind what time frame is best use of this strategy or can i make use of any time frame in the demo account know the very best way to go about this in my life trading i hope to hear from you very soon.What with 20 pip per day we've been able to achieve it? we need to know in trading is not every day we get a signal which, as we expect, should not be desperate to win even though only 20 pips, trading only with a good signal.

rajon999
2012-11-26, 11:11 PM
You are right but whole time is not suitable for increase situation so when the market adjust a price then day by day pending order help us for take profit. so it is most important for good profit.

rashedul
2012-11-26, 11:51 PM
I e'er heard most this trading strategy, and this strategy maybe remunerative, because activity in the USA term ussually individual incompatible afoot substance with market in the asiatic meeting so your strategy are real sensible my someone.

mamony
2012-11-27, 12:42 AM
Dear Brother. It is extremely right. So it is nice Thread. I have learned many things from your mind. So thank you very much for shearing this. and i hope if follow this rules then i will be winning in forex.

oreoluwa
2012-11-27, 06:24 AM
well based on my understanding 20 pips is very much okay because forex is all about investment and the more you get to understand that forex is an investment then you can always take the little numbers of pips the market can offer you and be at the winning side of the market

aandree
2012-11-27, 12:01 PM
If we would like steady income than we have a tendency to should job with solid strategy as a result of with this strategy we will win however currently day by day as a result of market is altering day when day and that we should realize a much better one that create some smart income for us which can also be modifie

blonur
2012-11-27, 02:10 PM
thanks for sharing with us your strategy i think i should test it in demo and but this 30 pips should be use just 20 pips because not all time we can have 30 pips

forexplosion
2012-11-30, 11:46 PM
In my view the strategy given by OP is bit shaky . We cannot absolutely rely 100% on previous market graphs. But it is good practise to check past fluctuations before you place your current orders. Also the pair mentioned is EJ which is much more unstable and may easily make one go in loss with this strategy. But anyways i like the idea you proposed.

Bever
2012-12-01, 12:15 AM

dareking
2012-12-01, 01:03 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

Pending order strategy I dont like brother, because many times main isko use kar chuka hoon, so ye jaruri nahi hota hai, ki pending order mein aapko profit hi hoga, mostly loss ka chance bhi bana rahta hai.

pro2
2012-12-01, 01:56 PM
Thanks for sharing your strategy.Your strategy is so simple but i have no idea whether it works good or not.
Do you make profit everyday by using this strategy.I will for sure give a try to this strategy.but in case of buy you have said that previous high+30pips does it mean that adding 30 pips with previous high prize i will make a buy order.pls give a reply to this matter.

Hasanman
2012-12-01, 09:44 PM
where market given indication for the change of direction.. in that point u cant able to trade. or its order is not taken or may be in this time u face loss. more over this strategy is very good work on side ways market . where its upward sideways or downward sideways. mainly u will easily make money if u follow the the market perfectly. so am trying to given some strategy. in future i will share more. i saw that your strategy are 80% working. now i deiced i will apply this from next Monday.

ahmedelsanhoury
2012-12-02, 01:16 AM
if u face the loss.. then next time u use 10$ order. means u double ur lot order if u face the loss. so this type u can esily recover the loss. easily.
mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only. :)

adnanr
2012-12-02, 09:31 AM
i think trading is not as easy as your strategy explain. market movements very and depend on situation. there is no short cut rule in forex market. so we have to change our strategy according to market movement. so there is no single hard and fast rule to earn profit

shaon 3
2012-12-02, 10:18 PM
Never heard of this strategy, negotiation, and maybe profitable, since the market tends to move in a different direction during a meeting at the session of Asia from the U.S. market, so its strategy is really reasonable friend. the system is so simple and good for the highest and the lowest point, was so because, in principle, if the two genoteerddat I can't connect to the new strategy builds on the psychology of graphic item higher or less based on my experiences during my Forex trading.

modulcpns
2012-12-03, 03:46 AM
mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only. :)

20pips strategy for EURJPY need risk reward ratio,need to making it easy to analyze, correct handling of money to learn,the fundamental news analysis with indicators Forex understand movements, according to capital transactions of daily forex transactions through education,

tanujsoni
2012-12-03, 06:07 AM
Creat EA for this stretegy......

jori
2012-12-03, 07:15 AM
There are many Forex Brokers that you can chose from. The one you chose will have the trading platform that you feel comfortable with and that you can understand quickly. In addition look for solid forex trading software that has the ability to predict winners. Add to that a high speed computer and internet and now you have a chance to be successful trader. To become even more successful, look at yourself to see what personality trait can affect your trading.

hotrahim
2012-12-03, 07:59 AM
Forex strategy system is purely based upon the risk and luck factors that are attached with goods, services and currency trading. Also, analysis of market trend is of paramount importance as forex trading signals are solely based upon them. Forex strategy signals can let you achieve maximum profits ion the form of forex rewards .

rubel
2012-12-03, 08:52 AM
As a new-comer in this area you should look at Forex trading as a risky business and realize that even though the effort you need to handle is not big, you still need to examine closely and learn some tricks in order better understand the principles that make Forex trading so profitable. It is wise to invest little amounts of money just in case you haven?t made the right moves. This way you avoid losing all your capital and give yourself the chance to try again. Learning from mistakes is more expensive, but it is too a good way to learn online trading Forex currencies also.

cikrak
2012-12-14, 12:59 PM
Thank you for sharing your personal experience with the pivot point. I was interested with this pivot point and thought it could help me to identify the support and resistance. But i saw that this only works on the lower time frame and is not shows support and resistance on the d1 chart.

angle
2012-12-14, 01:05 PM
i think its not a at bad stregy at all since i know 20 pips with the perfect strategy then is very easy to make it in to the future it very easy to make in the trading inndustry.

yasefsami3
2012-12-14, 01:17 PM
Your system is so simple and good based on the highest and lowest point I was so because in principle if the two points that I penetrated the psychology of chart will form a new point higher or lower that my experience during my forex trading.

jawaid123
2012-12-14, 10:20 PM
I am also planning to minimize my daily target like this.. 20 to 30 pips should be the ones daily target.. its easy to acquire and also you dont have to wait long enough to make those pips.. and EUR/JPY can be the right pair.. because now a days it also move like major pairs.. sometimes even higher than them.. but it can be really volatile than others..

oreoluwa
2012-12-15, 04:39 AM
okay thanks very much for your analysis to win 20pips well winning 20 pips is very okay provided we make use of a higher numbers of lot so i will practice this 20pips strategy and see how far this can go in making my profit

reazforex
2012-12-15, 11:37 AM
I contain in no way listened to about this particular sale tool, this is what process may be lucrative, simply because business in an USA session normally include additional shifting assistance to market under the Asian session very your own strategy is really normal my own buddy.

yogesheena
2012-12-15, 02:54 PM
This will not work by friend , for sure it will not work , if making jsut 20 pips per day could have been so simple than one will become crorepati in few days, as the breakouts for daily Tf of 30 pips really really small thing, it can jsut trigger your trades with bigger lots as brokers are always there to see where is the maximum trades fidded fake spike a boom reverse down side, you need to come up with more logical way to trade and perfect way to trade

mhchomsi
2012-12-15, 03:30 PM
your strategy is therefore straight forward however i actually have no plan whether or not it works sensible or otherwise.
will you make to profit everyday by employing this strategy...... i'll for certaint provide a strive to actually this strategy. however for instances when of obtain you have got aforementioned that previous high+30pips will it mean that adding 30 pips with previous high prize i'll have a obtain order. pls provide a reply to actually this matter. but i said thank for your sharing of your strategy......

natasha55
2012-12-15, 06:24 PM
i dont trust your strategy there is nothing technical about it better u use pivot points rather than this calculation.
If m wrong plz explain y your strategy works.

what do you mean there's nothing technical?
isn't the TS has also included calculation to set the pending order..
the pending orders does not setup blindly.
I think, the logic behind this strategy relies on the daily average of EURJPY.
Most of the time, EURJPY moves up to 100pips a day.
If today's price manage to break the highest/ lowest of previous day (the snr), then there's tendency for price to move according to the breakout signal. to take 20pips only is possible.

I'll do backtest for this strategy in a picture form and post them in this thread.
if it's good, then why not?

jeng
2012-12-15, 06:39 PM
outstanding, a clever, interesting, beautiful and others
how it can be understood by beginners like me
I will try that system must use the acount demo

paid
2012-12-15, 06:50 PM
Thanks for your strategy . I think I am going to implement this strategy in my demo account then I will try this in my real account I like to backtest the strategies of other and I like to use them for my profit .

natasha55
2012-12-15, 07:13 PM
ok... I did a few backtests.. (which I'll continue doing to have a proven static report of winning percentage)

here is the first one :

pending order for EURJPY H1 - 14.12.12

http://s8.postimage.org/wr6002ah1/PO_14_12_12.jpg

the pending order buy stop was triggered, but price never hit 20pips,
I think it manage to lock 10pips for this trade.
still, 10pips a day, is pretty good.

urza
2012-12-17, 04:56 AM
yes it's a powerful method of trading and within the hereafter no approach shut an internet, a suspension of one's sale and get orders from higher than and below the price by 25 points at starting of'>the start of the new day is likewise sensible and its goals, 25 points

dareking
2012-12-17, 01:22 PM
20 pips per trade i think ye koi bura nahi hai, ek trader ko 20 pips mein achcha paisa kama sakta hai, but for me 10 pips enough, but ye bhi itna easy nahi hota hai, agar hum daily ka 10 pips target bhi rakhte hai, to wo target humare liye kafi bada lagne lag jata hai.

naziakhan
2012-12-17, 03:05 PM
20 pips per trade i think ye koi bura nahi hai, ek trader ko 20 pips mein achcha paisa kama sakta hai, but for me 10 pips enough, but ye bhi itna easy nahi hota hai, agar hum daily ka 10 pips target bhi rakhte hai, to wo target humare liye kafi bada lagne lag jata hai.

it is not easy to get 20 pips daily because the forex market is very risky and we can not get profit easily but if we want earn good money then we should trade with a very good strategy and also we should trade with patience .:)

adnan10076
2012-12-17, 06:59 PM
it is not easy to get 20 pips daily because the forex market is very risky and we can not get profit easily but if we want earn good money then we should trade with a very good strategy and also we should trade with patience .:)

bilkul sahi kha aap ne 20 pips ye target kafi difficult hai aur some time aisa bhi hota hai k trader aik bhi pips nhi bna pata direct loss main hi jata hai. 10 pips profit daily kafi hai.

akp202
2012-12-17, 08:24 PM

mai iss trade ko sabse best trade manta hun isse achi koi bhi trade nhi hota hai yadi koi trader 20 pip ka target apnay hai wo bahut acha kyoki 20 pip ka profit araam se lia ja sakta hai lekin isse jayda profit lena bahut muskil hai .

sulasih
2012-12-17, 11:19 PM
i think it will be risky to just go on with what happened with previous session . some news may effect the chart and how the market goes . so don't use it in news time . just use it when you are trading online and in front of the computer
:)

abbey ak
2012-12-18, 04:37 AM
alright thanks very much for you time taken to give out this 20pips strategy i know this will really go a very long way in making the very best profit out of the forex market and i will like to know if this strategy can be use in all kind of pairs

nabila
2012-12-20, 04:53 PM
your method is so vesiculate and corking supported on the highest and minimal repair I was so because in generalization if the two points that I penetrated the science of interpret faculty signifies a new sail higher or secondary that my experience during my forex trading

suzonbmw03
2012-12-20, 05:17 PM
Dear Forex member,Thanks for your strategy I think I am going to implement this strategy in my demo account then I will try this in my luve account I like to backtest the strategies of others and I like to use them for my profit. Usually traders risking less money than at a profit, they are the usual professional traders using 1:2 or 1:3 ratio. Not in the sense behind with 20 take profit and stop loss 30 points.

rofiq
2013-01-14, 09:40 AM
If daily price cross 150 pips from bottom to top i mean up trend you place a sale order and if If daily price cross 150 pips from top to bottom you place buy order and your both take profit is 20 pips.No stop loss need for this trade.

dimaz99
2013-01-14, 09:48 AM
i reckon trading is not as casual as your strategy explicate. mart movements rattling and depend on place. there is no swindle cut ascendence in forex marketplace. so we somebody to convert our strategy according to market occurrence. so there is no unary brutal and expedited throttle to acquire realize

alibabafx
2013-01-14, 09:49 AM
powerful method of trading and in the Hereafter approach does not shut down the internet, suspension of sales and getting orders from someone higher than and below the price by 25 points early '> the beginning of a new day is also reasonable and goals, 25 points

Mas
2013-01-14, 12:49 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

very nice sir so I can use it this way if I later had possessed my capital to trade in the forex market and can I make the most good in forex trading so I can consistently profit

rilmo
2013-01-14, 01:02 PM

wew.. this money management for this strategy so "confidence" where SL : 30 and TP : 20. its for me to high risk, why you not set it to be SL : 50 and tp : 20 ?? ITS LOOK MORE SAVE.

usmanraza
2013-01-14, 01:07 PM
thaks brother statgey share karne ka laye ap ki stagey bohat achi ha eur/jpy currincey ma kabi use nahi ki but ma ap ki
statgey ko ek dafa zaroor use kar ka dekho gaya 20pips bohat achi income ha thanks

manikah
2013-01-15, 02:09 PM
Previously I never trade with eurjpy but your trading strategy influenced myself.But matter of sorrow you not try to updated your strategy.Ok no problem with low risk I will try to start this strategy as soon as possible.

dareking
2013-01-15, 02:19 PM
gain 20 pips consistently is not easy, because is field mein consistently kama pana itna asaan nahi hota hai, haan lekin agar aapki strategy daily ka 20 pips gain deti hai, so main kah sakta hoon, hum is field mein kafi rich ho sakte hai.:p

naziakhan
2013-01-15, 04:15 PM
gain 20 pips consistently is not easy, because is field mein consistently kama pana itna asaan nahi hota hai, haan lekin agar aapki strategy daily ka 20 pips gain deti hai, so main kah sakta hoon, hum is field mein kafi rich ho sakte hai.:p

yes ,it is very difficult to earn constant profit from forex marlet because if a trade earn one day then he will take more risk due to greed which cause heavy loss .if a trader want earn constant profit per month then he should use proper money management .:good:

sonali
2013-01-15, 05:16 PM
highly effective technique of dealing and in the Hereafter strategy does not closed down the world wide web, revocation of revenue and getting purchases from someone greater than and below the cost by 26 factors beginning . the starting of a new day is also affordable and objectives, 27 points.thanks and good luck

adnanhm
2013-01-15, 06:59 PM
may b it works for some one but i do not like to trade in this way........... i have my own trading plan and i go with that........... so working on it and i will be good in this aspect.............. so it is like risky as you are telling but i do not like this.......... we must be very careful..........

dan.blanchot
2013-01-16, 12:06 AM

have you did a backtest on EURJPY to test whether this trading system suggested by TS can be profitable or not? Please do not make such a misleading comments if you have not test it yet - this may influenced newbies the most. From what I see, this trading system has high winning potential but the only drawback is that it does not happen regularly or every single days.

perljoan
2013-01-16, 03:40 AM
thanks for sharing your strategy. your strategy is thus straightforward however i even have no plan whether or not it works smart or do not.
will you create profit everyday by employing this strategy? i will be able to for certain offer a strive out to this strategy

princeua
2013-01-16, 03:42 AM
Thank you my dear friend on this strategy for the euro and the Japanese yen, but I'll use this strategy on a demo account trading for I fear applied to my account real because I do not trust these strategic about 100% .

mediafxx
2013-01-16, 04:04 AM
highly effective technique of dealing and in the Hereafter strategy does not closed down the world wide web, revocation of revenue and getting purchases from someone greater than and below the cost by 26 factors beginning . the starting of a new day is also affordable and objectives, 27 points.thanks and good luck

use trading using management strategy and get organized with the robustness analysis of capital with market conditions and wear properly strategy with sales area pehitungan dna purchase strongest trend analysis trend management

kiosjingga
2013-01-16, 04:09 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

What is the name of this strategy, and we should use what TF and I wanted to ask if you've tried this strategy over a month. And how is the result, if you can get a profit consistently. I see this so easily, and I think for the beginner in the Forex business should try it, but I suggest to try it on a demo account first before you use it on your real account.

akp202
2013-01-16, 10:14 PM
haan ye pair mera man pasandita trade hai isme hum ache se kama sakta hun isme hum bahut achi trade kar sakten hain ye bahut hi acha option hai mere liy isme kaam karke ache kar sakenge . ye pair me move achi hoti hai aur spread bhi ka hi hai ism,e isliy mughe acha lagta hai .

Chaudhry
2013-01-16, 10:19 PM
Meray khayal mein 20 pips ki strategy sab say best hay kisi bi pair mein eur/jpy mein to bohat achi hay kiu kay ye pair bohat fast move kerta hay is mein daily ki moving average 80 to 100 pips hay ye acha pair hay profit kay liye.

mah
2013-01-16, 11:49 PM
Yes brother your right and i agree with you.Always maa per day 20pips strategy may trade korta ho.Sob ko ak strategy hona bohot jorure he.Maa always technical analysis follow kork trade kor tha ho.thanks brother.............

zola18
2013-01-17, 01:26 AM
Thank you for this topic strategy relies on outstanding orders on the euro-yen pair and depends what I told you to rely on highest price and the lowest price of the previous day I'm going to first Ptjeribha demo account for a week and Lada has given me good results and then I'll apply in the real account

yoddutfx
2013-01-17, 04:27 AM
but it should be more attention with the pair, as it will not always be able to get 20 pips ..
because we must also be able percent to risks that should be able to maintain our margins get ..
but this strategies can be try to demo account....

edy.sug
2013-01-17, 09:27 AM
actually do not like the pair say it and I never use it, but whatever it is thank you for sharing your strategy. Your strategy is so easy, but I did not even have a plan or do not work smart or not. may be useful

Roddexx
2013-01-17, 11:43 AM
A good Strategy, frankly I am very rarely trade with EUR/JPY because I think this couple that is difficult to guess at the direction of the trends. especially at a time when there are important economic news in Asia releases.

kelvin_funky
2013-01-17, 12:34 PM
you may also use this trick, but if I use a trick seeking 20 pips in the EJ, I would OP opening the D1 candle which I will go to the position following the previous candle with 20 pips TP. that's what I often do, and it's very accurate at all in my opinion

lotfi2528
2013-01-18, 08:20 PM
I understand , but market nothing like fixed, so you cant tell it will work everyday , The Forex Market is dynamic ,no fixed strategy is applicable neither it work, you have to be dynamic with Forex market Just make sure it is on a systematic way, I wish you good luck ...

asifanayat
2013-01-20, 04:52 PM
Mere khayal mein 20 pips euru/jpy pr aik achi stradegy hai eis mein euru pr pending order 20 pips
ki lagana chahiye our stop loss 40 pips ka lagana chahiye our take profit b 20 pips ka lagana best
hai

m.ikram
2013-01-20, 05:23 PM
thanks for your strategy I think I am going to implement this stratgy in my demo account thn I will try this in my luve account I like to backtest the strategies of others and I like to use them for my profit.......

forexdon
2013-01-20, 07:03 PM
i think you system is very simple if you try it 3 to 4 months if don't try is your system is failed and you will have to suffer a big loss with your system if you don't know well about your system so always never depend on your system if you don't know well enough about your system

runu
2013-01-21, 08:56 AM
thanks for your intercourse roughly the trading strategy. if we are newbie and don't soul a lot of money to dealing, i imagine activity E is vulnerable, because EH is disorderly and if the brace makes disposition and our toll against the inclination, we faculty red and get border calls... in my persuasion, use a lot of money for part.

dan.blanchot
2013-02-17, 11:01 PM
its based on daily time frame.. and its working good. plz use ur money management skill.. like
mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only.
very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy. with the calculation.

I believe the amount you have suggestted above for capital $100, is the margin used and not the lot size used for a single trade, right? Because if you are familiar with the margin use, you should know that when you open a lot size of $1 for a single order, that particular order will take up to $20 as total margin use. You may not have enough money to open lot size as high as $10 for a single order and even $5 is a risky lot size.

mediafxx
2013-02-18, 04:56 AM
I believe the amount you have suggestted above for capital $100, is the margin used and not the lot size used for a single trade, right? Because if you are familiar with the margin use, you should know that when you open a lot size of $1 for a single order, that particular order will take up to $20 as total margin use. You may not have enough money to open lot size as high as $10 for a single order and even $5 is a risky lot size.

trader must see the use of indicators in the Forex market suitable for forex trading strategy in controlling emotions always Forex market indicators and see fundamental analysis and business plan donot be greedy and emotional in Forex trading foreign exchange risk and appropriate

dareking
2013-02-20, 12:31 PM
daily 20 pips agar humko consistently mil jata hai, to isse achchi baat is field mein aur kya ho sakti hai, consistently earning is field mein bahut ahmiyat rakhti hai, ek successful trader kahlata hai wo, lekin main samjhata hoon, ye strategy har baar work nahi karti hogi.

finagold
2013-02-20, 02:05 PM
thank you for sharing your strategies. but why this strategy only for currency EUR / JPY? whether due to the price range of the currency EUR / JPY is very high? what if we use the currency EUR / USD?

kang portal
2013-02-20, 02:23 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

looks like it is easy to play
i never trade on eur jpy.. maybe i should try your strategy on demo first
actually i only trade on eur-use.. i really think that eur-jpy have same dirrection with eur-usd
so i want to try it
thanks and good luck :kiss2:

fxearner
2013-02-20, 04:08 PM
daily 20 pips agar humko consistently mil jata hai, to isse achchi baat is field mein aur kya ho sakti hai, consistently earning is field mein bahut ahmiyat rakhti hai, ek successful trader kahlata hai wo, lekin main samjhata hoon, ye strategy har baar work nahi karti hogi.

hanji ye strategy har baar bilkul work nahi karti hogi aur agar kisi bhi trader ko daily 20 pips miljaaye tou mai maanta hoon ye ek bahut badi acheivement hogi forex mein aur wo trader forex mein poori tarah ab set ho chuka hai..

naziakhan
2013-02-20, 04:08 PM

yes ,if we can earn 20 pip daily then we are successful trader and we can earn good income per month easily but there is no strategy which give us daily sure profit that is why we should set monthly target .:good:

asifanayat
2013-02-20, 05:47 PM
Mere khayal mein 20pips aik din mein earn krna possible hai lekn ye target hasil krney k liye app
ko thori mehnat krney parti hai eis mein app ko market k trend ko lazmi daikhna prta hai our jub
b market ka trend app k haq mein ata hai tou app apni bids ko close kr k appney pips ko pick kr
saktey hain ye achi strategy hai

mony
2013-02-20, 09:13 PM
Dear it has been nice strategy. so i think it will be very helpfull for all new boys. i will try in my demo account. thank you very mcuh.

jony92
2013-02-21, 09:03 AM
प्रति दिन 20 रंज के साथ क्या हम इसे प्राप्त करने के लिए सक्षम किया गया है? हम व्यापार में पता करने की जरूरत है हर दिन हम एक संकेत है जो, जैसा कि हम उम्मीद करते हैं, जीत भले ही केवल 20 pips, एक अच्छा संकेत के साथ ही व्यापार, बाजार और छोड़ अगर यह मौजूद नहीं है के लिए हताश नहीं होना चाहिए नहीं मिल रहा है..

manikah
2013-02-21, 01:10 PM
For implementation this strategy you also can use Heiken Ashi indicator during pending order open.At this system you will more profit. last 3 weeks I test with my no deposit bonus account and make some profit.

ed1suryanto
2013-02-21, 03:27 PM
menerut you how you can set the open position with at that price if you use technical or fundamental strategy. I want to know how where you can put the open position. the beauty of sharing in this forum. hopefully useful to us all.

wooglejobs
2013-02-22, 02:14 AM
pending order lagana to bohat bari bewakufi hai janb main to kabi bi pending order nahi laga kiun ke agr ap present time me thek tarha se market ko analyze nai kar pae to future ke liye kiun pending order dete ho present market ka sahi pata na ho to next time market me kia hoga is ka indaza to ap laga hi nahi sakte agr present ka pata ho to pending ki kia zarurat. so i am not agree with this strategy.

jatayufx
2013-02-22, 04:27 AM
For implementation this strategy you also can use Heiken Ashi indicator during pending order open.At this system you will more profit. last 3 weeks I test with my no deposit bonus account and make some profit.

using indicator must reduce flase signal and using money management and discipline use capital management to reduce the risk of forex trading analysis and ability to fit in learning proper trading system

palash92
2013-02-22, 08:32 AM
The system is very simple, very good and the highest and lowest form of commercial policy the two components is lower than my points Forex or experience

antibanned
2013-02-22, 10:26 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

I think this strategy is the strategy set n forget,
so every morning we only see the daily candle has formed yesterday, then set buy and sell stop.
I think this strategy free of stress, because we do not have to endure looking at the chart
I've found a strategy that looks like this, but they use H1 candle after the opening session, and put a stop order 5 pips above the high low candle H1

jp64
2013-02-22, 10:32 AM
Ok, I am read your statergy But when the trend is continuous downward trend or upward trend .So,that time might me a loss.I am agree with you most of time right of your statergy.

mediafxx
2013-02-22, 11:10 AM

Fundamental analysis, research and market economy Appropriate analysis and fund management research and trading systems in accordance with the proper training and the proper management analysis keuanghan Capital of money Administration

dareking
2013-03-14, 04:57 PM
pending order lagana to bohat bari bewakufi hai janb main to kabi bi pending order nahi laga kiun ke agr ap present time me thek tarha se market ko analyze nai kar pae to future ke liye kiun pending order dete ho present market ka sahi pata na ho to next time market me kia hoga is ka indaza to ap laga hi nahi sakte agr present ka pata ho to pending ki kia zarurat. so i am not agree with this strategy.

bhai waise sahi kaha aapne, jab present market ka condition nahi pata hai, to future price par pending order lagana sahi nahi hota hai, lekin bhai aisa nahi hota hai, jo trader achchi knowledge rakhte hai, wo market ki future price ke bare mein present se jayda jante hai, isliye wo trader pending order use karte hai.:)

naziakhan
2013-03-14, 06:18 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

yes ,it is good strategy for scalping but i do not use pending order strategy because some time entry miss by few pips .we should place instant order and also trade with small lot size . eurjpy is very volatile and it is not easy to trade it .:)

adnanbutt1001
2013-03-14, 09:12 PM
yes this is a real strategy meinay bhi check kiya hai yeh waki mein kamal ki information di hai yeh meri cheez meri earning mein azafa kary gi.

ahmeddd22
2013-03-14, 09:21 PM
I think I am going to implement this strategy in my demo account then I will try this in my account

adnan10076
2013-03-14, 09:47 PM
200 pips haisl krna bohat hi mushkil kam hai kiyu k one side market bohat hi km 200 pips deti hai aur aisa us time hota hai jub market news per chalti hai. other wise market kbhi itna move nhi krti. aur euro/jpy mai achi movement hoti hai. scalping kr k 200 hasil kiye ja skte hai but very difficult.

get2ilyas
2013-03-15, 08:57 AM
Bahi yeah zaroori nahe hai.yeah stratigies bee zaroori nahe kay kamyaab hoo.agar aap koo knowledge or experience nahe hai too aap koo entry point kaa kasay pataa chalay gaa.jaab tak aap kay anaylysis or market news kay baaray may nahe pata too aap kay leyi trading mushkil hoote hai.or aap mostly trade may loss kartay hain.scalping koo bee app without observation or trend kay bageer nahe kar saktay.

ankurjpr94
2013-03-15, 11:38 AM
Previously I never trade with eur/jpy but your trading strategy influenced myself.But matter of sorrow you not try to updated your strategy.Ok no problem with low risk I will try to start this strategy as soon as possible. First let me try it on my demo account then will be willing to test on real if succeed in good profits.

mustafa83
2013-03-15, 12:46 PM
20 pips per day is very doable the cost is the amount of time you need to spend staring at a computer screen all day. Personally, I retired from technical analysis once I got a firm grasp on the merits of longer term conservative hedge trading.

vishadevbhakta
2013-03-15, 01:11 PM
guys mere khayal se yeah strategy bohoti achie hey, but mujhay is strategy se thik se kam nehie karta hey, me first market ko analysis koro and after then ap buy or sell pending oder lo, ap take profit 10 pipes , stop loss 20 pipes set koro, is tarse app jada chart me follow koro dek na achie profit aya ga, thank u guys is k bare me discuss karne k liya.

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 12:44 AM
i have never exchanged this forex couple before..so i will try this forex couple with your technique on trial and then on actual consideration..also if you have examined it then please display me your outcomes so we all here can see this and we can get excellent benefit.

Empress
2013-04-01, 01:00 AM
if you do this technique you will be mashed. It appears to be like a lines technique and in the end they all get defeated with a powerful pattern. It may generate income for a while but ****ually you will reduce cash.

bull125
2013-04-01, 01:52 AM
If everyday cost combination 150 pips from base to top i mean up pattern you position a selling purchase and if If everyday cost combination 150 pips from top to base you position buy purchase and your both take benefit is 20 pips.No stop-loss need for this business.

norix
2013-04-01, 02:07 PM
if you do this technique you will be mashed. It appears to be like a lines technique and in the end they all get defeated with a powerful pattern. It may generate income for a while but ****ually you will reduce cash.

suppose we could take the value of 10 pips per day in this pair I think we've pretty large spotless rooms in making profits continuously as long as we can fit all of us hope that we can survive here, and without the slightest hindrance

waqas1
2013-04-01, 06:21 PM
eur/jpy ki market ko ma abi check nahi kaya ha ma new ho is laye ma eur/usd ma trade kar raha ho abi ap ki strategy ko ma study kaya ha aur muje ap ki strategy ko ek dafa zaroor use karo gaya

james.Samuel
2013-04-01, 11:50 PM
the body can be so straightforward in addition to beneficial based on the greatest in addition to most affordable level When i has been therefore mainly because within basic principle if your a couple of things that i penetrated this psychology connected with graph will form a new level increased as well as reduced which my personal knowledge within my currency trading.

andihaerani
2013-04-02, 10:50 AM
20 pips startegy for EURJPY.....it seems interesting but can you explain when we set pending orders. I mean what are the signs can indicate the time to set pending orders ? Maybe you can explain some indicators or tools those you use to analyze your chart in making your decision to set your pending orders !

dareking
2013-04-02, 01:48 PM
is tarah ki strategy mein jayda believe nahi kar sakte hai, kyun ki aisi strategy ka mostly loss ke chance hote hai, isse to achcha hai, ki hum analysis karke market mein trading kare, to shayad humara winning chance jayda ho sakta hai.

Jack
2013-04-02, 07:34 PM
is tarah ki strategy mein jayda believe nahi kar sakte hai, kyun ki aisi strategy ka mostly loss ke chance hote hai, isse to achcha hai, ki hum analysis karke market mein trading kare, to shayad humara winning chance jayda ho sakta hai.

Aapki baat me logic hai kyo ki ish tarah ki startegy previous day ke high ya low pe depend karti hai jo daily cross hona possible nahi hai aur kahi bar to currency pair ish price ko cross kar ke bhi bapas aa jata hai jis se trader ko loss ke kafi chances rehte hai.

gurmeet
2013-04-03, 08:59 PM
20 pip eurjpy me pana koi kathin baat nhi hai lekin ye pair bahut hi risky hai isme bahut hi fast move hoti hai isme kab kya ho jay kise ko kuch nhi pata hota hai isliy mai kahta hun ki hume thoda samgh ke hi trade karna chahiy .

Qaiser786
2013-04-04, 01:05 AM
Dear firend i am usuly use to trade in GBP/USD and i think that it is very reliable now a days and a good pair to make profit in the day along a

dareking
2013-04-04, 05:44 PM
Dear firend i am usuly use to trade in GBP/USD and i think that it is very reliable now a days and a good pair to make profit in the day along a

bhai agar achchi knowledge hai, to ye pair to kya koi bhi pair aapke liye achcha ho sakta hai, bas aapko agar is field mein knowledge hai, to jarur paisa kamana easy bhi ho sakta hai, but ismein mehnat jayda karna padta hai.:)

manikah
2013-04-04, 05:50 PM
eurjpy currency pair is more volatile pair so from this pair only 20 pips is less amount of profit.If it applied for eurusd or gbpusd or usdchf may be perfect but when you use eurjpy must you took minimum 40 pips comparatively another pairs.

prabu
2013-04-04, 06:50 PM
I never use a trading strategy as you do, because for me the price trend is more important than just a matter of mathematics. Based on my experience during this formulation as it is very rare to find true, except for the strategy of taking profit by 20 pips that I agree, by the way every trader have their own strategy that trusted the selves

naziakhan
2013-04-04, 06:55 PM

yes , it is very good pair but we should trade on it on long term because it can give us good profit in long term ,gbpusd mostly shows good movement in US session that is why i like to trade on it in us session .:good:

jamalhosan99
2013-04-04, 09:22 PM
in such a system wont reckon that ugh could qualified to generate each day 20pips. induce.. sometimes. you can find quite a few chiseled. sector.. when sector supplied hint for any switch with track.. in the factor ugh cant qualified to commerce. and also it has the sequence will not be utilized. and also may perhaps be in such a time frame ugh facial area great loss. extra through this tactic is rather fine improve section tactics sector. when it has the in place sideways and also downwards sideways. for the most part ugh is going to without difficulty earn a living if perhaps ugh observe a this marketplace beautifully. hence I'm endeavoring to supplied quite a few system. around long run i can promote extra.

waqas1
2013-04-05, 08:36 AM
thanks for sharing good information ma eur/jpy ma ja startagey zaroor use karo gaya ma new mamber ho aur koi achi si stratgey ko downd raha ho

baponmondol213
2013-04-06, 11:42 PM
Forex strategy method is purely based upon the assay and phenomenon factors that are engaged with artifact, services and newness trading

baponmondol213
2013-04-10, 11:11 PM
I conceive trading is not as simple as your strategy justify. industry movements very and depend on state. there is no tender cut procedure in forex mart. so we change to occurrence our strategy according to activity front.

amith
2013-04-11, 12:17 PM
I conceive trading is not as simple as your strategy justify. industry movements very and depend on state. there is no tender cut procedure in forex mart. so we change to occurrence our strategy according to activity front.

It is true, because it was a lot of evidence that the same strategy but sometimes in others the result is different, and that's trading ... ... ... ... ... .... so essentially we follow the strategy but in a sign the market had to wait for the right moment let profits can be maximized and any losses could be minimal:peace::peace:

perubahan_kita
2013-04-11, 12:22 PM
does not hurt to install a stop loss 30 pips and 20 pips profit was

but it would be nice if the benefits outweigh the ratio kerugianya

so as to maximize the accumulation of the end of the month

s4life4s
2013-04-26, 11:13 PM
new traders k liye or esy traders jin ka experience kam ho un k liye aik din maen 20 pips bohat ziyada profit hy. lakin ye 20 pips hasil karny k liye bhi bohat ziyada mehnat ki zarorat hy. es k liye mary khiyal sy kam az kam 4 months demo account maen practice ki zarorat hy. phir hi esa ho sakta hy

sobuj111
2013-04-26, 11:22 PM
More to the same as a If you are a newbie, you should be able to read carefully the situation, that is a common mistake. There are experienced traders have felt comfortable to do trading using time frame. Since the time frame is enough so that they can observe the of currencies for a period of up to 2 weeks.

nkem
2013-04-27, 02:57 AM
although i must say that this strategy looks good, i must ask if you have ever tried it before and what was your result. also, i must say that your risk to reward ratio is very bad as eurjpy moves fast and can easily take out your stoploss.

YosriPlus
2013-04-27, 03:16 AM
Sorry but I want to tell you something , We can't say that this a strategy cause as you say , I understand that it's a luck
to earn with that you have to make fondamental analyse , techniqual analyse and try on demo first ;)

ahmedreda
2013-04-27, 03:27 AM
yes any trader can make easy and fast profit from this pair i think all successful traders using this pair to make profits it is my favorit pair also .

wabas
2013-04-27, 12:15 PM
very good strategy eur/jpy pair ma use nahi kayea ha but ap ki strategy meri smj ma agai ha aur ma is strategy ko eur/jpy pair ma zaroor use karo gaya

m.ikram
2013-04-27, 05:15 PM
20 pips bohat ziyada profit hy lakin start maen trade ko chahy k wo 10 pips tak hi target banaey. phir ahista ahista apny target ko ziyada karta jaey tab hi acha profit hasil ho ga. agar start hi sy ziyada profit hasil karny ka lalch peda ho jaey to bohat ziyada nuksan ho ga.

jatayufx
2013-04-27, 06:34 PM
although i must say that this strategy looks good, i must ask if you have ever tried it before and what was your result. also, i must say that your risk to reward ratio is very bad as eurjpy moves fast and can easily take out your stoploss.

consider using the power of analysis and trading systems always get always reduce the risk of loss in business to keep trading trading correct money management strategies using technical analysis in the daily movement in trading market

sobuj555
2013-04-27, 08:32 PM
with 20 pip per day we've been able to it? we need to know in trading is not every day we get a signal which, as we expect, should not be to win even though only 20 pips, trading only with a good , and leave the market it to us. less money than at a profit, they are the usual professional traders using 1:2 or 1:3 ratio.

coolanke
2013-04-27, 10:09 PM
I think that if you do this strategy you will be crushed. It sounds like a grid strategy and in the end they all get beaten with a strong trend. It may make money for a while but eventually you will lose money. Be more safe, have a little bit of common sense before applying this strategy.

jeetnrimi
2013-04-27, 10:14 PM
Mujhe es strategy me kuch khas plan nahi dikhayi pad raha hai, aapne jo strategy ke baare me bataya hai us se achchi strategy to price action ki hoti hai ki agar aaj ka resistance break ho raha hai to aap buy kar sakte hai aur agar support break hua to phir aap sell kar sakte hai.

norix
2013-04-27, 10:24 PM
I think that if you do this strategy you will be crushed. It sounds like a grid strategy and in the end they all get beaten with a strong trend. It may make money for a while but eventually you will lose money. Be more safe, have a little bit of common sense before applying this strategy.

interested with this pivot point and thought it could help me to identify the support and resistance,so simple and good based on the highest and lowest point I was so because in principle if the two points

wasifshakil
2013-04-27, 10:31 PM
20-30 pips is very nice amount of pips for each small daily trade. I like this kinds of trade. Low risk and few time need for get profit. I like it very much. Thanks.

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 04:31 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

easy system trade of market trends favorable market conditions to remain open and use the risk associated with low trading to avoid to take into account in the analysis was able to analyze the movement correctly, and must use pending trade

miansajad
2013-04-28, 07:34 AM
easy system business of industry styles positive industry circumstances to stay start and use the danger associated with low dealing to prevent to take into account in the research was able to evaluate the activity properly, and must use awaiting business

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:32 AM
20-30 pips is very nice amount of pips for each small daily trade.

lata12
2013-04-28, 02:19 PM
to remain open and use the risk associated with low trading to avoid to take into account in the analysis was able to analyze

himu03
2013-04-28, 03:47 PM
associated with low dealing to prevent to take into account in the research was able to evaluate the activity properly, and must use awaiting business

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:44 AM
Thanks for your strategy i believe i'm attending to implement this strategy in my demo account then i'll do this in my luve account i favor to back-test the methods of others and that i wish to use them for my profit......

dareking
2013-05-10, 10:30 AM
daily ka agar 20 pips araam se mil jaye, to isse aur achchi baat mere liye aur nahi ho sakti hai, lekin koshish itna hi target pura karne ki hoti hai, lekin jitna ki main jaan chuka hoon, ki is field mein itna target bhi kafi bada target hota hai, :(

sunjoy
2013-05-10, 11:25 AM
Explain your business strategy is not easy, because I think. A lot of action in the market, as the case may be. The foreign exchange market is the rule to take shortcuts. According to the movement of the market, so we have to change our strategy. There are no hard and fast rules, make a profit

rosly
2013-05-10, 11:25 AM
if we are consistent 20-30 pips
per day with 30 MM good risk
reward with an accurate analysis
every 30 days, 6 months
consistently have been a
millionaire

rafifx
2013-05-10, 12:21 PM
I ever detected concerning this mercantilism strategy, and this strategy perhaps profitable, as a result of market within the USA session usually have totally different moving direction with market within the Asian session therefore your strategy area unit extremely cheap my friend...........................

goshe
2013-05-10, 01:15 PM
mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.

norix
2013-05-11, 06:43 AM
I ever detected concerning this mercantilism strategy, and this strategy perhaps profitable, as a result of market within the USA session usually have totally different moving direction with market within the Asian session therefore your strategy area unit extremely cheap my friend...........................

somebody to convert our strategy According to market occurrence and so there is no unary brutal and expedited throttle to acquire Realize, my capital to trade in the forex market and can I make the most good in forex trading so I can consistently profit

zank haidar
2013-05-11, 08:19 AM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

These techniques take advantage of the daily high and low yesterday, continues on her MM how? accuracy what percentage?:respect:

naziakhan
2013-05-11, 11:35 AM
daily ka agar 20 pips araam se mil jaye, to isse aur achchi baat mere liye aur nahi ho sakti hai, lekin koshish itna hi target pura karne ki hoti hai, lekin jitna ki main jaan chuka hoon, ki is field mein itna target bhi kafi bada target hota hai, :(

yes , it is also a high target for a scalper if he do not have good strategy but a long term trader can earn 20 pip easily in a day , mostly long term trader do not use daily target because they always trade in long term and they use monthly target .:)

babar
2013-05-11, 03:12 PM
Mujy ya market kafi faida mand lagti ha kun ka ajn kal ya upar se upar ja rae ha i tried to work this stretgy aur is men profit kamany ki koshish krun ga

India fourm
2013-05-11, 11:49 PM
Best information insallah may is ko zaror use karonga our is k sath sath may is ko real account par try kar lo ya may is ko demo par use karna chaho our is k sath sath ap nay achi information di hai ap nay

zank haidar
2013-05-14, 02:52 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

techniques pending order from the highest and lowest price today would be very nice if today's price trend continue or change direction of home trend is very strong, but if the flat is not going to produce anything.

dareking
2013-05-14, 03:05 PM
Best information insallah may is ko zaror use karonga our is k sath sath may is ko real account par try kar lo ya may is ko demo par use karna chaho our is k sath sath ap nay achi information di hai ap nay

Bhai main bataunga ki pending order strategy koi easy nahi hoti hai, pahle aapko ye demo par hi try karna hoga, aur pending order strategy ka sabse jayda fayda hota hai, support aur resistance par, waha hi ye strategy use kari jaati hai.

naziakhan
2013-05-15, 09:43 AM
Bhai main bataunga ki pending order strategy koi easy nahi hoti hai, pahle aapko ye demo par hi try karna hoga, aur pending order strategy ka sabse jayda fayda hota hai, support aur resistance par, waha hi ye strategy use kari jaati hai.

pending order strategy is best to place a order on break out because at that time market shows high volatility and we can can not place a order manually that is why we should use pending order to place a order at that time .:)

ldkanish
2013-05-15, 04:33 PM
very good method , i will use it and share my experience
you have any other method
kindly share it

mohsin.siraj
2013-05-15, 04:34 PM
g ha sipar kamkr huum kos ipatr ajkm kaer humny sipar akamakr is par akmkarvhum ny sipar amkamkarhhum kso suiparv akma lkea h sopis a[r ajkm kaer humny sipar kamkar humnko suipara kmkarv hum kis pis par kamak hum ko ispar kamakr hummkos is is aprkmakr hum kso siapr kmak humko siporkamar

dolali
2013-05-15, 04:49 PM
Thank you for your tastes, I think my goal is to put in the practice that the plan in the test account will try this in my Bill is like the arm of these tactics of some others and I also like to use them in relation to my own income.

Shinichi
2013-05-15, 06:01 PM
This technique seems to be great used in open session because london or tokyo, because if used in the U.S. is too risky Sl 30, that is very good right this risk 30 pips but if one of ya minus

itzguriya2013
2013-05-22, 08:10 PM
mara liya daily ka 20 pip ka profit bht kam hai kiyo ka main 0.01 ka sath trading karti ho . is liya 20 pip ka profit mujhe tab acha laga jab mare lot ka size big hoga tu profit bhi big hoga is hisab sa .

kaitokid
2013-05-22, 11:03 PM
hello thanks for your sharing about the trading strategy your system is so simple and good based on the highest and lowest point
where market given indication for the change of direction.. in that point u cant able to trade and If you think your system should be to Tp 30 pips and 20 pips Sl. May be a correction

tahirtaaha
2013-05-23, 01:03 PM
this strategy is best magar aap is strategy mei pivot point ko add kar sakte hai . jaise he kisi pivot point ko touch karta hai to us waqt support aur resistance kafi powerful hoti hai magar aap baqi strategy is strategy k saath use karo gay to aap k winning ke chances bohat zayada ho jaengay . aap ko pivot point ko zaroor add karna chahiye .

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

this is very good strategy but in this strategy aap ka profit and loss ka risk kya hai yeh aik important question hai is mei aap ka risk 1 :1 say kam hai is liye professional k mutabiq to yeh trade valuable nahi magar agar aap trade kare is ko to aap zayada tar profit mei jate ho mei 90 % is strategy ko acha he paya hai.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-23, 03:29 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

very nice strategy, thanks for share budy.

federertichka
2013-05-23, 03:42 PM
Peace brother, thank you very much for strategic, which will be between 20 to 30 points in the euro daily Japanese Yes, but this topic euro unstable days

zank haidar
2013-05-23, 06:42 PM
highest and lowest level

buy

sell

Can you show an example of the results of trading and your trading? not attach PO 30pip of highs and lows it too far? or you are consistently getting profit from this technique? How long have you used this technique??

may5
2013-05-23, 10:01 PM
i think it will likely be high-risk for you to simply keep just what occured using previous program. some reports might influence the particular information along with how the market place will go. so avoid using it throughout reports occasion. simply apply it when you're investing on-line along with before the personal computer.

shama12
2013-05-23, 10:18 PM
I ever noticed about this working strategy, and this strategy maybe effective, because market in the USA interval ussually have different moving path with market in the Asian interval so your strategy are really cost-effective my friend.