PDA

View Full Version : Forex and your Dreams ?

kowula
2013-02-19, 01:31 PM
I think as Trader we all have a one single Dream. that is make our selves Richer. Have you got your first withdrawal. So that what is your Dream that your mind created after all ?
:happy:

Zilly
2013-02-19, 01:37 PM
Ehen i was not in Forex market i was had very small and very short dreams but when i join it my dreams also increase by joining and i have lot of dreams. One fulfills and other created. The dreams are increasing and i am gaining.

arjuna
2013-02-19, 02:02 PM
My dream is to trade forex is to achieve success in this trade, and make myself a person who can be successful and have a lot of money .... and I sincerely hope that this will all come true .... I believe it ....

afzal
2013-02-19, 09:56 PM
my dream is earn the money and success the life every person successfuland a lot of money.......and am true successful life is the best life.

blackjack
2013-02-19, 11:29 PM
I have many dreams in forex and I work and try to achieve them step by step, my dreams is to be a successfum trader , so I can earn a lot of money everyday, and with that I can secure my future life .

adnan_aziz
2013-02-20, 06:28 AM
ye bat thek hai kay forex trading business aik biggest aur dreamy business hai jis kay sath hum apne dreams of life ko pura kar sakte hain lekin ye dreams itni asani se bhi pure nahi hotay iss kay liye hamen phele iss business ko learn karna zaroori hai.

NForex
2013-02-20, 06:51 AM
Every trader who joined forex trading also have the same dream like you including me.Every trader wan to make comfortable life.But to archive this dream we really need practice hard.

ghat1
2013-02-20, 07:44 AM
The more forex gives money , the more my dreams increases. My dream in forex trade to earn a lot of money so that i may live a standard life. I know that money is the main part of living a standard life.

bilal224
2013-02-20, 10:16 AM
meri forex ma yeh dream hai k mai ak acha trader bno aur mera sab sa bara account ho lekin ma 2 month sa try mar raha hu k mara account bara ho jai lekin mera account bara ni jitna profit hota hai sab loss ma chala jata hai.......

naqvi5222
2013-02-20, 10:25 AM
forex is always very helpful and my dreams are true from it and it help a lot of me and i,m getting money from it and it is great.

iqbal97
2013-02-20, 10:58 AM
Forex ko mene apna Dream bana lia koke me is se mera pisa ka problem solve karuga sahe hr koy forex ko apna Dream bana sekta

ledfx
2013-02-20, 01:24 PM
I have a dream that certainly held by other traders is to become a successful trader. I am aware of to get what I want that I should be doing a lot of studying in earnest. there is no easy road in the forex business.

Riskideki
2013-02-20, 01:28 PM
everyone must have a dream and they would want to realize their dreams but most of their dreams can only be realized by spending money. forex business and I think could help realize their dreams as if he could succeed in forx they can earn a lot of money that can be used to realize their dreams.

aarijch
2013-02-28, 10:23 PM
forex is good business may b it can fullfill our dreams because it is very widly and easily money giving business.

ezzoo
2013-03-01, 12:09 AM
For me the dream a little different now I no longer look forward to achieving win as much as I want to learn good ... I dream to become a professional in Forex trading and possessed a great experience and I know all the science that could be beneficial to me in forex and then comes the dream of achieving profit

Mujahid
2013-03-01, 12:14 AM
yes a little help to fullfil and we can earn better from it and learning is always best for earning and earning better from learning and always use it and give more time to it.

Air Razor
2013-03-01, 12:15 AM
i think everyone must have a wish and they would want to identify their objectives but most of their objectives can only be observed by money. forex dealing organization and I think could help identify their objectives as if he could be effective in forx they can produce a lot of money that can be used to identify their objectives.

Jack Reacher
2013-03-01, 12:19 AM
My desire is to business currency trading is to succeed in this business, and create myself a individual who can be effective and have a lot of cash .... and I wish this will all come real .... I believe it ....

rajit
2013-03-01, 12:19 AM
well i have many dreams of which almost half i have get full filled with forex and i have believe in forex that it will full fill my all dreams i love forex with the core of my heart

kfj86h
2013-03-01, 12:21 AM
I think as Trader we all have a one single Dream. I know that money is the main part of living a standard life. so I can earn a lot of money everyday, and with that I can secure my future life .

forex blaster
2013-03-01, 12:24 AM
yes my dreams are going with forex and i want to fulfill my all dreams and i can that because when i start forex trading i learn the forex and then i practice on demo account and now i hope that i gain here and forex trade to fulfill my need.

marymirella
2013-03-01, 12:25 AM
My dream is to have a log home and a beautiful car for my family. Forex can be a way to reach it before die. It is a chance for everyone to let his/her dreams come true. Nowadays nothing is easy to buy. You need a lot of money to live on a normal exist. Unfortunately an average person can't earn so much for covering the living costs. Forex can be the key. It only needs hard work and will for learning.

aila
2013-03-01, 12:26 AM
mra dream yeah ha kay ma zayada say zayada oasia earn krun kum say kum time main aue forex mjy yeah facility dyta ha.jab mri phli payment ati ha tou ma us say apni needs puri kar lyti hun

mariaarsalan
2013-03-01, 12:30 AM
yes my goals are going with currency dealing and i want to meet up with my all goals and i can that because when i start currency dealing i learn the currency dealing and then i exercise on trial account and now i wish that i obtain here and currency dealing to meet up with my need.

Empress
2013-03-01, 12:30 AM
My desire is to have a log house and a wonderful car for my loved ones members. Currency trading can be a way to achieve it before die. It is a opportunity for everyone to let his/her goals come real. These days nothing is simple to buy. You need a lot of cash to stay on a regular are available. Unfortunately an inexperienced can't generate so much for protecting the residing expenses. Currency trading can be the key. It only needs effort and will for studying.

ahmedreda
2013-03-01, 12:32 AM
ya forex market is good market to earn money.i think using forex will solve your problems in your life.simply you will have 200 dollars easy in aday now you can live
good without any problems. what asmart way to get money.

kiataba
2013-03-01, 12:32 AM
I like forex market and forex trading because it's really amazing and has the potential to earn as much as money i would like to earn, also it let me live my dreams or even let me just think about my dreams that they may come true for me, because in any other job we cannot think about unlimited earnings, but here it's possible.

dataunion
2013-03-01, 12:34 AM
Foreign exchange more money than many of my dreams can be increased. You can live a normal life for Forex trading, so getting money for my dream. a significant part of the standard life money we know.

adnanraza
2013-03-01, 12:34 AM
meri yeh he dream hai k mein forex se achi money hasil karo or tamam zarorat mando ki madad ker sako or mujay yaqeen hai k mera yeh khwab pura ho ga or sab ki help ker sako ga aik na aik din.

Arcee
2013-03-01, 12:41 AM
For me the dream a little different now I no longer look forward to achieving win as much as I want to learn good ... I dream to become a professional in Forex trading and possessed a great experience and I know all the science that could be beneficial to me in forex and then comes the dream of achieving profit

due
2013-03-02, 02:42 PM
The wish is to buy and sell Currency trading is usually to be successful with this buy and sell, as well as create personally a person who is able to become successful and still have a ton of money.... as well as My partner and i seriously hope this can most become a.... I think this....

aqsa
2013-03-02, 02:54 PM
Well, they say, dream big, so if i can reach far and beyond my goal, I plan to give 10% of my earning to charitable organizations that are in low awareness and most in need. I already help with what i can

armaghan
2013-03-02, 03:01 PM
meray Dreams Forex trading he pora kar sakti hy keun k Forex aik aisa business hy jo k baki online kamo say bhoot acha or profitable hy mujhy ye business bhoot profit deta hy or main nay ab tak jitna bhe profit gain keya hy vo sab main nay bonus amount say gain keya hy,so Forex business meray Dreams pora kar sakta hy.

happyjoe
2013-03-02, 03:09 PM
Good question. Its a great thing to attach a dream to a course. Forex trade business, as a unique business, has a lot of stuff to tie dreams to. As for me, i dream to be one of the richest guy in my area trading forex. more-so, i dream to pass on this knowledge of forex business to my kids when they are born.

damado
2013-03-02, 03:10 PM
we want more powerful money from the market which should be successful result of tradings. we can get this by doing the well tradings in the market. the thing is that we should have the good way of tradings in the market to make more consistent money.

brac
2013-03-02, 03:25 PM
Yes. I think that forex trading is a place where you can fulfill your dreams. Like as, my dream is to be a good and successful trader from forex trading. If i work hard and learn forex trading well, then i can trade well. So i can be a good trader in forex trading.

mdyunus01
2013-03-02, 03:34 PM
Forex is a goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work an better income money for a dreams Forex work .

sudipshen
2013-03-02, 04:21 PM
Indeed, my own objectives will be the foreign currency mother board, along with accomplish most my own objectives and never can easily, because once you start to learn to read that i discovered the handling regarding foreign currency then create a analyze bank account along with I am hoping now that We occur right here and satisfy my own desire for transform.

joynan
2013-03-02, 04:29 PM
I know that forex is online currency trading business in the world. It is very popular and famous trading business in the world. Many people think that this business do fulfill her dream. And this business is modern technology in the world. So i my dream in forex market.

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-02, 04:29 PM
My desire is to be a good and effective trader's in currency dealing that's why i spend high investment into currency dealing and business all over the day i still learn more about currency dealing that improve my information and also improve my making because information educate us how to generate more from currency dealing trading.

Ethan Mark
2013-03-02, 04:58 PM
Many novice forex traders (even experienced) thought that to be successful in forex, they have to make dozens of pips per day is beneficial. It is far from the reality of Forex everyday and can benefit you rather than against you

Endeye
2013-03-02, 05:04 PM
Yeah I think in forex can make to achieve our dreams, I also hope to forex, I can be man with money freedom in the future. Because forex is appropriate and profitable business.

sazol046
2013-03-02, 05:08 PM
Dreams always high better that your every day achievement same like forex trading also. Suppose today have earned $100 as per your forecasting plan but you may think this is not enough for a day then again you start trading and you may lose your day earning due to your dreams. So make your dream reasonable which you could afford well shortly and simply..

alfa3
2013-03-02, 05:50 PM
I have a dream to become successful person, have a business that give main income, continuously and take holiday when so tired with business. Now we are all who share here is forex trader, and forex is way to reach our dream...become successful trader is the one dream of all trader... :)

ASIMKHAN
2013-03-02, 05:59 PM
Forex ne meray kafi khwaab means drems poray key hain aur me ye bhi janta hoon k ye hi ha jo meray tamam dreams poray kar sakti ha.ab to mera aik hi khowab ha k me forex ko achi tarha mazeed jano.

awaiskik222
2013-03-02, 06:03 PM
i think hum forex se apny dream poory kar skty hian so join the forex and I think it is a good online earning base all whole online market place if you want to earn you can easily earn by forex trading just need strategy to success it So i think we must try hart and soul to earn money from here to make a beautiful life in this business field

therock
2013-03-02, 06:06 PM
Forex is a business.It is only a business nothing else.You can shape your dream in this business very easily.Dream is like a feelings.Every person has a dream ,every body try to make his dream true.It is true.

razalele63
2013-03-02, 06:12 PM
And you failed.In your profile desc you have something like. trading style. Full time trader have 8+ youres experience in forex markets with proved 20-30% returns monthly with lower drawdowns. So in 5 years with 20p. m.

saqib4242
2013-03-02, 06:13 PM
je ahn ap anya both acha swal kiaya hain or ma ap ka us sawl ka sath agree karta ho forex tarde nay humere zindage ko badal diaya hain or us say hum nay apen y khbe be poray kiya ahin

vegazuz
2013-03-02, 06:22 PM
Forex trading is a business that can be relied upon to realize a dream, even I have big dreams in life, which will only be realized through forex trading business. because the forex trading business is very possible to get a big profit.

anaildon
2013-03-02, 06:33 PM
In my opinion yes that Forex trading is usually a set where you are able to fulfill your dreams. such a as , my dream is to be a fantastic and successful trader through Forex trading business.

amitsaha
2013-03-02, 06:49 PM
Yes.Forex bussinenn is my dream,be a succcessful in a forex trading.i am trying to best to be a successful forex trader.i will hope that its gives my profits & bigs capital.so,i love forex trading.

premv
2013-03-02, 06:55 PM
when not in the foreign exchange market when I was small and the speed you want, even when I like, I just join with a wide range of applications, you can add the EHEN, I received. At a meeting in conjunction with the product. This is generally worse and as well as your business.

utedzz
2013-03-02, 07:09 PM
my dream is to be in the forex successful trader that produces consistent profits that have financial freedom. first drawdown in forex is not too big for only $ 100 but I was already very happy. and the forex is definitely my dream.

aila
2013-03-02, 07:15 PM
mra dream ha kay ma zayada say zayada pasia earn krun kum say kum time may yeah facility forex hamian provide karta ha.mjy jab first time pasia mily ma bhut zayada khush hoi the

adnanr
2013-03-02, 07:26 PM
every person has a dream that he can live his life comfortably and from forex you can get your dreams and have a good social life.you can get all your desied by making some extra effort in forex.

myname
2013-03-02, 07:27 PM
when i first withdrawal, I felt what I've done in my trading that really gives my spirit again in my trading. I have a dream for more and more profit. I continued to hone my trading skills.

greenlinker1
2013-03-02, 08:54 PM
Once i was alone with my study room.I see around the my room and questioned myself will i complete my dream these books.I had questions in my mind then i open my laptop and begin to search the treasure of my dream.I searched and finf forex and practiced there and begin to complete my dream.......So why are you waiting???

rohid
2013-03-02, 09:02 PM
many say forex is the place to achieve that dream, but I do not know if it's true, I will try to start to learn forex trading in the forum, although many say that forex trading has large risk

peewmilon
2013-03-02, 09:09 PM
I've a lot of ambitions within forex trading in addition to When i function in addition to make an effort to achieve all of them step-by-step, the ambitions is to be an excellent investor, so i can certainly make a ton of money everyday, is actually that i can certainly safeguarded the foreseeable future lifetime.

misshema
2013-03-02, 09:32 PM
My dreams per day $100 earn from forex.but now I don't have enough knowledge to earn $100.Every day analysis how to improve my trading strategy.how to huge income from forex business.I think forex is complete my dreams.

zohaib111
2013-03-02, 09:35 PM
forex or mare dreAms dono ak jaise hain mjhe dono p he yaqeen hain i love both of them

lipika8888
2013-03-02, 10:22 PM
To be successful in life is my dream. I think it is possible in Forex treading. To be successful in life one need earn money. Forex treading is a very easy way to earn. In present Forex treading is more advance and fast business for making money. So Forex can be dream in any life because Forex can make up our life successful.

aitzaz25
2013-03-02, 10:28 PM
Forex trading always help me in my difficult time so much i have many dream in my life some dream are successful by the help of forex and some dream are just going to complete

haney
2013-03-02, 10:39 PM
forex trading is near with my dream, and i believe with forex trading we can achieve the goals and as long as we believe it, we take it with harder, make it as our hardwork and keep it as our responsibility,
and forex trading is a suitable business with my style, i feel comfortable to become a trader and do trade, i like it

ForexLover
2013-03-02, 11:01 PM
Well forex is the only place and business in the world that true my dreams.

nurnirjor
2013-03-02, 11:15 PM
Everyman have dream. I have dream to earn from Forex market . if you can learn forex market then you can earn money from this markets. I think every people can do it .

shantolcb
2013-03-02, 11:16 PM
Ehen my partner and i had not been inside Foreign exchange market my partner and i had been had minuscule and intensely small aspirations but after i become a member of it my own aspirations may also increase simply by signing up for along with i have large amount of aspirations. One particular meets and other created. The aspirations are raising along with i will be increasing.

mianshabbir
2013-03-02, 11:17 PM
An investor can earn a very good amount of money with the help of forex money trading. With proper knowledge and some tools, a person can fulfill his dreams with such trading easily.

jibon1210
2013-03-02, 11:22 PM
I have some drems on forex business. I want to become a big trader in forex by hard work. I want also be a good client on forex trade. this is very profitable business form other business. I will be a rich man in world by forex. this is my dream.

basit.online
2013-03-02, 11:43 PM
forex is always so helpful to me jab b mujhy paisy chahye hoty hain forex mujhy help karti hai or mainy bht sy dreams daikhy hain jo k mai forex trading sy pury karun ga,dreams expensive hain is liye 6,7 lag skty hain

konyeng
2013-03-03, 01:38 AM
YES forex can build our dream if we can trade properly and gaining profit anytime we want so i think there is no question why many trader fail at this bussines because i think this bussines is profitable enough for me

bbcc999
2013-03-03, 02:03 AM
forex trading bohat acha business hai or mera khuwab ban gaya hai kayun maine pe bohat sare online kaam dekhy hain lakin jo forex hai is se acha koi or kaam nahi hai is mai hum big earn bhi kar skty hain lakin earn karne se pehaly learn karna bohat zaroori hai

shakiljan
2013-03-03, 02:04 AM
Yes I Have Many Dreams And i think the Forex is they way to make my dreams true so i am learning Forex with too much interest because i know the Forex can change my life and also help me to Solve My Financial Issue and i can made a Good Income .

Ary Baskoro
2013-03-03, 02:50 AM
Want to be rich is the goal of every person who joins the forex, but it would be even worse if we become people who are not dazzled by wealth.
There are so many people who want to get rich then justifies any means, if indeed we are to be people like that, then we are not the type of a real trader's...

usamadx
2013-03-03, 03:35 AM
im a student i do forex to spent on my education first and i also spent on my daily needs and for good meal also my dream to become a well rich person in my class of colege

ahmedi
2013-03-03, 05:41 AM
YES forex can build our dream if we can trade properly and gaining profit anytime we want so i think there is no question why many trader fail at this bussines because i think this bussines is profitable enough for me
Do notgive up till get better trade, we all knew that learning is important but the problem is many of trader don't want to learn much because of lazy or bore. its depending on the individual as well .. if one is diligent and prompt him to understand the market, then the time required is not too old.

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-03, 06:18 AM
I am trying to develop my dream with forex trading, because forex trading do not need big capital, this business just need enough knowledge and good skill, so forex trading is allow me to make big dream

Shuvo Ajoy
2013-03-03, 06:29 AM
Everybody come here with a dream, me also made a dream here. I want to increase my money by trading properly in these market. I want to learn from my real trade and then deposit again. I want to become professional and never want money by gambling in forex market.

makrazeeb
2013-03-03, 07:09 AM
My personal dream is actually earn the cash and success life every person successful and lots cash. And feel true successful existence is both the greatest life. This business is a great place to make true our dreams.

Ahmed Asghar
2013-03-03, 08:08 AM
No, it was a dream when I was newbie, No Forex is a reality for me, it's my real life chance of becoming millionaire, It gives me profit every month which is too big, So I love Forex, Dreams come true in Forex.

bombastic
2013-03-03, 08:10 AM
a trader may have had a dream, but a trader should not desire a big target in forex trading. for a trader who has a high desire of forex trading profits, then he is likely to trade the greedy.

bulbul01
2013-03-03, 09:29 AM
Forex is a goods for a work an bets income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work an better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs so join a Forex.

Ahmed Asghar
2013-03-03, 09:59 AM
Yes.Forex businessmen is my dream,be a successful in a Forex trading.i am trying to best to be a successful Forex trader.i will hope that its gives my profits & big capital.so,i love Forex trading.

ayazali69
2013-03-03, 10:08 AM
Jab bhi main koi bardi trade lagata hoon to main suchta hoon ke kab main bara admi banyo ga inshallah muje lagta hay ke main aik din expert trader bano ga or buhat zaida pasay kamayo ga or apni har khawaish puri keroga khun ye wahid kam mere life main aya hay jis muje lagta hay ke main is kam ki wajah se ameer ho sakta hoon.

saymasweety
2013-03-03, 10:11 AM
My personal dream is always business Forex is always achieve success in this business, and make me a person that can succeed and make a lot of cash. And I hope that the will all of happened I believe this bro.

freepeng
2013-03-03, 10:27 AM
I also want to be rich and everyone wanted to be rich, I think even then the reason all traders survive in forex, it's my own pertnah widrwal 1 month after my forex trading. I dream of being rich and I think will happen if I try to continue with the hard, and I'm trading my metenapkan targets again, and I hope all of this works

salam06
2013-03-03, 10:27 AM
I have many dreams about the Forex trading about my life. When i will earn more money from here then i will buy a car only for me and i will buy many dress from Favorite brand.

tusar12
2013-03-03, 10:43 AM
I have to make some real dream well and where we can all know that forex is a good trade house where we can trade well adn where we can make somer eal money ans o that we cna have to make //

mdsamsul01
2013-03-03, 10:46 AM
Forex is a goods dreams for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a won come Kr and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for awoke an doubter income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work an deter income money for a jobs.

stranger
2013-03-03, 10:58 AM
no longer look forward to achieving win as much as I want to learn good I dream to become a professional in Forex trading and possessed a great experience and I know all the science that could be beneficial to me in Forex and then comes the dream

adnanhm
2013-03-03, 11:12 AM
i know Forex is the only way which can make my life that is why i am working on Forex because i know one day it can make my life better than before........ so i am very much satisfied with that and that is the only reason i am learning it completely...... and hope this can give me good amount of happiness in future.......

sobiaali
2013-03-03, 11:22 AM
One fulfills and other created the dreams are inctreasing and i am gaining my dreams is to be a success fum trader so i can earn a lot of money everday and with that i can secure my future life but to archive this dream we really need practice hard.

mdswapon01
2013-03-03, 11:32 AM
Forex goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and goods income money.

shimulfx
2013-03-03, 11:45 AM
I think, forex is a good trading system for money making. So I am interested to trade in forex. My dream is that I want to be a good and an honest business man in my life. So I want to be prepare me for now. Thanks.

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-03, 11:47 AM
Forex is very easy and profitable.it help a lot of me and i,m getting money from it and it is great.My dream in forex trade to earn a lot of money so that i may live a standard life.

rehman1176
2013-03-03, 11:51 AM
i still remembered when i were taken first time withdrawal and swape insta forex debit card on a mega mart i did not beleive that this could happen. I have only dream that i earn money not lot of money but sufficient money to spend my and mine family life comfortably.

shafiqlifter
2013-03-03, 11:59 AM
i start foex in 2012 and i get till 500 dollars because i invest low capital and i take position carefully but this is my dream in forex trading that one day i am successful trader in the market and get 10000 dollars per day profit.

mahfuzrahat
2013-03-03, 12:10 PM
Every trader have dream with forex business. every trader want to be a expert trader in forex. and as a trader I also have a dream, that is I want to be a successful trader. I know that it will be very difficult for me. because forex success isn't so easy. forex business is a difficult business. everyone can't to be success in this business.

kalam06
2013-03-03, 12:15 PM
Forex is the big helper to full fill my dream because we can earn huge money by that so it has no alternative in the world. Forex that reasons i choice this trading. So. i am ****ually going to make up my dream.

Padoltonc1674
2013-03-03, 12:46 PM
Forex trading isa quick money making business. My dream in forex trade to earn a lot of money so that i may live a standard life. I know that money is the main part of living a standard life. I can earn a lot of money everyday, and with that I can secure my future life. I was not in Forex market i was had very small and very short dreams but when i join it my dreams also increase by joining and i have lot of dreams. Be were of situations and trade carefully........

biyen
2013-03-03, 01:28 PM
I think as Trader we all have a one single Dream. that is make our selves Richer. Have you got your first withdrawal. So that what is your Dream that your mind created after all ?
:happy:

so far I do not see anyone or a successful trader in the city where I live. In a dream and my dream, I want to be the first to succeed and become rich through forex where I live. If I succeed, I want to open a trading course and teach young people that do not have a job to do this business, so that they too can feel the same success as me

solman002
2013-03-03, 01:51 PM
Forex is the good things for the full fill our dream because we can earn huge income from here without huge invest. So i mean that it is the best business in the world.I will cover my some dream with in the short time.

anitapardan337
2013-03-03, 02:05 PM
before joining this business i had very small and very short dreams but when i join it my dreams also increase by joining and i have lot of dreams. One fulfills and other created because it was a great income source for me i earn good and complete my dreams with my income

saeed786
2013-03-04, 10:03 AM
forex and dreams have direct relation with each other as if we have good forex trading than we easily able to fulfill our dreams. forex enables us to have good and happy life. forex makes my life so easy and happy to survive. i proud to be a forex traders. i easily manage to make my aims and so fulfill my dreams by just trading in the forex trading business. forex is a good opportunity for me to make more and more money and gain good experience to make life useful.

sultanmehmood
2013-03-04, 10:06 AM
yes forex trading ne mere sare khawab pore kar deye hai mera dream tha ka ma achi income kamao forex ne bare sealy se mere sare khawab pore kardeye hai aye bohat he asan aur simple business hai .jis par har koie apna khawab pore karskta hai.

khafan
2013-03-04, 10:48 AM
forex will make my dream come true because in forex trading i want to buy a house so i have to
make good trading plan in my trading so in the end of my trading plan i will get much money to make my dream come true.

silaahamed88
2013-03-04, 11:25 AM
My dream around the forex trading because i want to earn huge money from here because this is the this types of business. It can only full fill my dream. I have many think my trading.

jalal786
2013-03-04, 01:07 PM
men samjta hun k forex mere khowabon ki takmeel k liye aik acha or best rasta he men forex se seekh k bohat kuch earn krna chahta hun or forex men aik acha trader ban'na chahta hun