PDA

View Full Version : what you believe to Take Profits

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ruli
2012-04-22, 03:31 AM
I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
Here we can share

newentry
2012-04-22, 08:57 AM
i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

bukran
2012-04-22, 10:14 AM
I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
Here we can share

I also often experience this, but I think it happens because we do not really understand the system we use, it's just a process, so over time it will be overcome.....

joget
2012-04-24, 07:38 AM
this depends on the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, then you will find the answer. When.., you have to wait for price to hit your TP or should immediately close your trading position.

evostaff
2012-04-24, 07:54 AM
Here we can share
i more believe to effect news to get profit, but it's must be analyzed for open position, because sometimes movement of price opposite from effect news direction, so more effective waiting 15 minutes after news released

jmsblack18
2012-04-25, 12:00 AM
Sometimes i ever get the hestitation about my open position when watching the floating. But for now that is not happen again. if i see my position floating negative i will simply close my chart and waiting because i was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease.

anoha
2012-04-25, 02:31 AM
Yes, certainly I am having this and I feel it's always a big problem for me when you achieve a small number of points as profit closed the deal for fear of a reflection of the price and go after the closing price of the target set from the beginning and regret Aglaqy of the deal I do not know how to solve the matter I have

elektra
2012-04-29, 03:25 PM
I suggest 3 hours a day of quality, focused trading time. That’s about all your brain allows. When you are trading, be 100% focused. Half way is bullshit - it doesn’t work. Don’t even think that time spent in front of the computer watching the rates has any correlation to profitability - it doesn’t. Spend less time but when you're trading, be 100% focused on trading.

silenteyes
2012-04-29, 06:02 PM
I guess this is not about lack of patience, because the market often turns prior to TP touched. This thing is annoying. If you can wait up to 10 hours if the TP has not been successfully moved? So I do not want to be mocked anxiety, then I closed the position when it touches the 5-10 pips profit.

It is really annoying when we see market just going back without hitting the take profit. So I have started to use tight take profit and it is working fine for me now. I will further improve my system to optimize the profit.

bejomulyo
2012-04-29, 10:04 PM
we should sniff all supporting information, and we agree with elektra. a concentration within a short quality time. good infos, good strategy would be a good confidential point to enter the fighting

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-29, 10:42 PM
Here we can share

main es pora forum par believe karta haoon mauja ya forum boht passnad ha main na es forum main thora he arasa ho ha traidng main aya hoa lakin mauja ya fourm boht he lajab or passnad ha q k main es main manual trading karta hooon or boht kam pipe par constrat karta hoon.

mohamedsaleh
2012-04-30, 02:20 AM
yes . i used to do that in the bast . i was very anxious about losing but i found out that i loss when i do that. the right way is to be patient and you will make profit if you use good strategy and good inter point

andhwrey
2012-05-17, 02:17 AM
this things will be hard if we let greed things and wanted to makes more and wont takes profits in past trades,sometimes taking profits are most realistic things to do,price
always moving up and down,and most affraid traders are price fastly turns reversal and we didnt get nothing except loss

iwan
2012-05-17, 09:08 AM
sometimes and more often do not put TP, because I want to always get the maximum profit. if the transaction is that I do have a profit, then I also did not immediately shut it down, but I installed SL in a position that is profitable and tends to allow trade to continue.

warnisw
2012-05-18, 03:32 AM
why dont you believe? follow news, follow market, follow global economics, like last day market was so easy, because of euro crisis and Greece. you didn't believe? right analyze and right trading time will make you profits all the time

julianambas
2012-05-18, 06:07 AM
each of trading that I do always use a stop loss and profit taking, because I am sure of that is true and I believe
to gain business advantages we have and I am sure it will work as long as I work hard and discipline.

nazia
2012-05-18, 01:34 PM
yes I believe to take profit, if we do trading with our best strategy and plan before start trading, managed our capital and try to avoid loss then we can easily got profit from forex trading but we should be always face the reality that loss is also the part of trading so during trading we should be prepare our self for loss.

waleedkhan
2012-05-20, 03:46 PM
Here we can share

bilkul may bilkul believe karta hun take profit may kion kay may na khud take profit par apna trades lagaya tha aur mujh us may bohut acha profit mila hai is liya may agree karta hun

golpo20
2012-05-20, 03:53 PM
effect news for getting earnings, yet it can be should be assessed regarding wide open situation, since often activity regarding value reverse coming from effect news way, and so more efficient holding out quarter-hour after news introduced.

forX
2012-05-23, 10:07 AM

I never experienced that. I think you find that traders who had recently experienced a trader.
For me, "liquid positions" is an usual thing in trading. It still can make loss or profit.

Jackdoson
2012-05-23, 12:00 PM
I provide 5 hours time in trading in Forex. I believe Forex is a gambling so look over here most carefully. I also follow support and resistance to take profit..........So carry on.

abdul hamid p
2012-05-23, 12:45 PM
some time it can happen to me, but now i always try to follow the rule (you can say system) of my self. some time hit loss but more often hit profit hehe

yogesh
2012-05-23, 12:52 PM
some time it can happen to me, but now i always try to follow the rule (you can say system) of my self. some time hit loss but more often hit profit hehe

Yeh it does not mean that if you set step loss all requirements are fulfilled - stop loss alone will not help you always but before opening a trade you should anlaysie well and should look for better risk reward ratio.

hamadmuneer
2012-05-23, 01:08 PM
ye to app ki trading strategy pe depend karta hai app kaisy trading karty ho ager app ki strategy achi hai to app zarooor profit hasil karo gay aor ager app ke pass na koi strategy ha na koi knowledge na app ko basics ka pata hai to ap is main kabhi be profit hasil nahi kar sakty

Sri Hartono
2012-05-23, 01:51 PM
in trading before we open position, we have to analyze price movements that occur, what do we analyze? limit the movement of prices and the trend is going to happen, once we have all that information, we 'open position' to take profit in accordance with the limit price movements we've got. 'cut profit' if the price does not seem able to achieve it.

william88
2012-05-27, 01:51 PM
Sometimes i close my position because i look at the price and see the price going to reverse soon..
So i close my position..Usually if i open the trade and see the price is moving towards me,i set my stop loss..so i am safe..

manibhai2012
2012-05-27, 02:34 PM
According to me and my point of view I think that two things is very important in placing your order in the Forex market one is the entry point and the other is the exist point I think we should wait for the good entry and also for a good exist point it increase the ratio of profit.

puri
2012-05-27, 05:24 PM
i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

omer1
2012-06-08, 08:21 PM
i believe that one should have a proper plan before opening trade that i will take a certain amount of profit .if u will not take ur profit and hope to grow it bigger and biggerthan u will on a losing side at the end.

tashnotashi
2012-06-10, 10:17 AM
Here we can share

main forex trading ko wese to manual he use kart ahoun par main na e smain sirf ek he auto system use karta houn or woh ha take profit hane gi main ye system es main use karta houn kioun k mugh ko na ye kafi time bachata ha

5starsabuj
2012-06-10, 11:57 AM
I think is the most important subject matter for trading .
If any one earn profit from trading he want to get more profit because i think that trading is the greedy system .
If any one do not withdraw his profit he can not get his profit in the next time .
Now i have decide that i must be withdraw my profit instantly.
So every body should be remember that profit must be withdraw other wise it can be loss.

Adnan
2012-06-11, 03:29 PM
yeah sometimes you have to wait for some time to get much profit as some traders don't believe that it can get more profit so to avoid such situation, apply strategies and help yourself to be assure that where can it reaches to get maximum profit....

hemaelsisy
2012-06-14, 05:00 PM
many people think that market that there are not profit and leave it but it does not true there are profit in this market but it need to learn how to make this and wait for good position

hello927
2012-06-14, 05:09 PM
In fores trading any thing can happen, Time comes when trader sees that it is his best time and he must withdraw and close his position but one never draws and tries to take more and more profit,. Even when their positions hits tp they never end the business because it is their believe that there will be profit and so they keep on attacthing themselves with forex and dont leave the desk.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 06:40 PM
In fores trading any thing can happen, Time comes when trader sees that it is his best time and he must withdraw and close his position but one never draws and tries to take more and more profit,. Even when their positions hits tp they never end the business because it is their believe that there will be profit and so they keep on attacthing themselves with forex and dont leave the desk.

correct sir, forex traders is so durable that will last and retain its position, the trader and powerful when used to hold floating in experiencing the benefits will not be a loser on the other days.

kiran
2012-06-17, 03:20 PM
for profits we msut believe on ourself, on our trading plan, on our strategy and we must have ambition to turnm negative trades into positive ones and our ambition make us clear about our trading strategy, in this way we can make more profit because believe make us more confident.

nterziev
2012-06-17, 05:12 PM
We need to believe in our abilities,even we are in very bad situation.We need to concentrade and try to repair the wrong we have done.We need to have hope to the last moment in trading.If we lost money,we need to don't loose hope and to take a new way or new start in forex trading.

s.chandna
2012-06-18, 12:26 AM
yes, it's the best way to get your revenue, because the investor will often stay a while failures, but if you are in a place he would have a quick revenue for the fluid place of worry will turn into a reduction, I think these aspects are difficult to make a investor move ahead front, because the prospect of reduction to the revenue out of balance.

hemaelsisy
2012-06-19, 05:34 AM
i believe that there are profit but it need patience to learn hoe to get money and practice good also when you open real account you may loss money so does not loss hope never

executor
2012-06-19, 07:59 AM
Here we can share

Yes, I often can not wait for take-profit untouched. Therefore I prefer to set a profit target at maximum range 10pips. I do not want to wait too long, a position I have closed a maximum of 30 minutes. After that I opened a position again.

hanna
2012-06-19, 01:33 PM
yes,this is true.It depend on many ways.
To take profit.At first you need analysis,study about forex,and you need sometimes positive news.
I think

sitiz
2012-06-19, 05:23 PM
Yes I believe it can generate profit in forex trading because it proves itself, it was not easy to generate profit, but after trying some new strategies to generate profit now, although the number is still small

nobby
2012-06-19, 11:17 PM
Here we can share

It really depends on how to look to your analysis. Most traders wish to get more profits out of their trades so they set their take profit based on where they hope that price will get to. Along the line, they may do analysis and see that price may not get to their projection before reversing and then it will b better to liquidate the trade rather than allow it reverse and give you a loss.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 12:40 PM
i believe that there are profit but it need patience to learn hoe to get money and practice good also when you open real account you may loss money so does not loss hope never

indeed sir, I agree with you that when we want to achieve success in forex business then it takes is persistence and patience in learning the forex business, indeed if we just started using a real account we are more at risk of losing our money, but after that we can learn from those mistakes so we do not repeat the same mistakes.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-23, 04:17 PM
yes l am also one of them.l have lost so many trades because l have opened positions very early.actually we have to wait for the right time to enter the trade.like asian session is the less volatile session that is why most of the pairs will just stay in a short range so there is no point to open a eurusd position during asian session since we will have to wait for hours to see the result.

hanna
2012-06-26, 04:11 PM
This is the most important topic.Forex trading profit and loss it is the common subject.But maximum trader and beginner think forex is the money making business.so they are always think profit.
Actually they have no experience,no analysis,lack of knowledge.So every trader should learn about forex to continue business.

kalponick
2012-06-27, 08:47 PM
To take profit I use the nearest pivots line to determine my exit target... I leave some pips to those levels so that my trade dont reverse back from those levels.. I dont like to use any random numbers.. Because I want some sort of confirmation that my target will be safe..

ras
2012-06-27, 08:50 PM
take profit is used by most of the great traders.by using this a trade is autometically stop after taking profit which is set up.

anoha
2012-07-03, 03:30 AM
Profit-taking in order to get it to be an open position from the very good price in order to reach the goal with ease and without any major repercussions may affect it is possible to close the deal because the most important thing is to know the entry of the area is very strong ..

challenger ab
2012-07-03, 03:58 AM
taking profit not easy and not difficult but it come with good technical analysis and to trade with news to sure from your earning 100 percent but if you not make the two you will trade with luck and luck make you under stress and lose in the end

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 08:00 AM
I also do it when I face loss then I close my market window and hold my trading position when it comes to profit then I close my trade. I'm always confidence to my analysis and I always so I never frustrated when I face loss.

MD.Shafiqul islam
2012-07-04, 01:45 PM
must i believe forex my younger brother he is forex trader long long time and mounthly he earn 250 dollar .

hanna
2012-07-05, 01:42 AM
It is not possible any trader.The successful strategy for day trading is to take small profits and do multiple trades. ... This will assure you to that you do profits, and all the profits that you do .

antosco
2012-07-05, 02:26 AM
This will usually happen like that especially when after placing a trade, we wold sit in front of our system watching the chart and by the time we see the opened position dancing in favour and against us, every little opportunity to close the trade in profit would be our next target.

computers
2012-07-06, 03:37 PM
bilkul may bilkul believe karta hun take profit may kion kay may na khud take profit par apna trades lagaya tha aur mujh us may bohut acha profit mila hai is liya may agree karta hun

aum
2012-07-09, 01:58 PM
yes l am also one of them.l have lost so many trades because l have opened positions very early.actually we have to wait for the right time to enter the trade.like asian session is the less volatile session that is why most of the pairs will just stay in a short range so there is no point to open a eurusd position during asian session since we will have to wait for hours to see the result.

cozard007
2012-07-11, 01:58 PM
There is nothing more honourable in Forex trading than for the Forex trader to taking the stoploss and the take profits , this is the only way an account can be well managed.

ahmedi
2012-07-11, 02:04 PM
It is not possible any trader.The successful strategy for day trading is to “take small profits and do multiple trades”. ... This will assure you to that you do profits, and all the profits that you do .
it may be due to the pressure as you have worked continuously since long time. so you can have some rest and set your mind free for some time. review your strategy plans and trading system.try to find out the place where you made mistake so try to correct that mistake.

sgiant
2012-07-15, 05:14 PM
I believe by using the take profit, because it is a limit to trade targets that must be achieved.

s_mafi
2012-07-15, 05:21 PM
but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and i get my confident back again....

fadil
2012-07-15, 06:41 PM
yes it happens as you said but because it uses not really know how

ahmedi
2012-07-15, 06:49 PM
but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and i get my confident back again....
The management of risk is through measurement, but in Forex try to invest short amount of money and large amount of skills in the business so that it cause of short risk and high chances of achieving profit.

deepak
2012-07-16, 11:43 PM

khanam liza
2012-07-17, 01:01 AM
Well i thing profit will be come in two ways they are
1. Experience
2. Knowledge
If u don't have one of this then u can not earn profit. If one is have then no one can stop u to earn profit a lot .

Maham Gill
2012-07-18, 04:58 PM
Here we can share

yes of course main boht he zada believe karta hon trading main take profit par esi ballka ya ak boht he ahca or best way trading main zada sa zada profit earned karna ka laya take profit sa boht zada profit earned hota ha trading main .

goldenmember
2012-07-18, 08:45 PM
I think that you make an interesting point in this thread. I think that in forex you need to be very quick and flexible to be able to take profits and avoid losses. The best way to do that is by using a stop loss and take profit, even though it might lose you some trades, it will win you more.

The Queen
2012-07-18, 09:42 PM
forex trading is very profitable and arguably a business that is beyond biased, because in forex trading we can get results very high even then if we are always disciplined and do not violate the rules of trade. be aggressive but we have to know when it's time that we do.

sairin
2012-07-19, 06:21 PM
Traders are usually not sure of the take profit is made ​​itself so often result in order to manipulate many of those who suffered in forex lose, if we are trading nerdasarkan certain techniques it can generate profit in forex

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 12:31 AM
Setting take profit is important like setting stops. Why ? Because there is a good chance that your mind may be changed. You may be more greedy. On the other hand, You may not be present in front of PC when price will touch your expectation level. When you will set your TP, You will ensure that if price goes there, You may get profit.

The Queen
2012-07-20, 10:04 AM
A trader who ignores risks on purpose while trading does so on his own peril.As ignoring facts in this market is like a suicide and a trader will suffer losses for it.A trader can not blame somebody else for his losses for the mistakes he did but he should try and reduce his risks while trading.

muhammadatif
2012-08-08, 03:18 AM
I dont use take profit option also because it is useful for long term traders. I am short term trader because I have small capital and I dont want to lose it so I close my trade if gives me some profit.

fiazh
2012-08-08, 03:34 AM
yes i am also belive to take profit many time i earn for his process to so i belive vary much to take profit but some people dont like to take profit

roopesh11
2012-08-08, 06:18 PM
If we want to make profits from the forex trading then we should enter into the perfect point in the market. And we should reduce our trades in the market and we should not make trades during the bad market hours. If we follow this then always we will win.

abbey ak
2012-08-09, 06:40 AM
well as for me i think the very best way to take profit out of the forex market is be setting the take profit because with take profit you don't really trade with greed and fear and you can always take the target which you have set in the forex market but just few numbers of pips can be very good for a start that what i think

wending
2012-08-09, 02:40 PM
For me,I will usually wait for a proper postion before I enter the market.Only we enter the postion when we have planed there,we can reduce our risk by trading in forex.So I will usuallt take this kind of startegy to enter the market to trade in forex.

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-11, 12:08 PM
I don’t use take profit option also because it is useful for long term traders. I am short term trader because I have small capital and I don’t want to lose it so I close my trade if gives me some profit.

The more that you need to use take profit option because your capital is small,one false mistake on your part it will be hard to come on top again. In short set your take profit because the market can move fast and you might regret it if the market already gives you 10 pips profit but you never set your TP and you just let your profits slip away.

challenger ab
2012-08-12, 04:03 AM
actually im not fear from take profit but some times im fear from patient on profit and greed then lose all profit so if my position start to make profit im close it on small profit and after close it i find the market continue to go in the same direction and make me regret but after second im happy because if the market go reverse i will be sad

akshay1728
2012-08-14, 08:58 PM
take profit is very good tool to use in the forex because many times you have to go away from the terminal and so at that time only take profit is use to close your position in profit

blackmamba
2012-08-15, 06:47 PM
The more that you need to use take profit option because your capital is small,one false mistake on your part it will be hard to come on top again. In short set your take profit because the market can move fast and you might regret it if the market already gives you 10 pips profit but you never set your TP and you just let your profits slip away.

good advice. put take profit though, traders only need a few pips for certain low profit. trader will profit at the time, which is not expected .. thank you for sharing. have a nice hunting pips.

hendarto
2012-08-22, 07:58 PM
we need to experience to believe the take profit, because I think for the beginner yet be stable in determining the transaction. for that maybe we should learn more from an experienced trader in determining Take Profit.

hammer
2012-08-22, 08:53 PM
we need to experience to believe the take profit, because I think for the beginner yet be stable in determining the transaction. for that maybe we should learn more from an experienced trader in determining Take Profit.

you are right, we can determine advantages well, if we have a good trading experience, we can learn from traders who have a lot of experience, because no experience we will be confused to cope with the losses we get,

esif
2012-08-22, 09:08 PM
what you believe to Take Profits
i was also ina habbit that i could not wait for the floating position that was in profit, because i thought that i can loss it, what i have at the specific time, but this is wrong approach in forex, you should not close the position until a reversal came...

harunmia
2012-08-22, 10:49 PM
some time i open position for taking profit, but it go to loss then i hopeless thats time .
and i never close it, after when i see it come back again, i to be hopeful.
so i believe it can be profit.

adnan_aziz
2012-09-05, 02:54 AM
sir mere khayal se tou take profit aik bohot acha aur profitable toll hai jab ap apni trade per is ko use karte hain i mean jab ap apna computer off kar kay apni trade per take profit ko use kar kay aram karte hain tou jese hi ap ka profit price aata hai ap ki trade close ho jati hai.

agie
2012-09-05, 03:50 AM
sometimes there is also a profit Yangang satisfied with as less satisfied with the profit earned, continued ditrading, but instead a loss and lose a lot, sometimes there is also a trading already a few days and have hefty profit, there will then be drawn less miraculous requirements ultimately not be withdrawn profit

BANGUN
2012-09-05, 09:51 AM

put take profit in trading it is very important for novice traders and do not make a big profit take that are not easily touched by price so you need to make your trades using low profit take to easily gain an advantage in trade

wazid201118
2012-09-05, 04:36 PM
I believe it as i use it in my trades to make profit and it also helpful when i am out home.I can set it in my trade with target pips and can go anywhere.when i will come from outside i will get profit in my account and tp will close my trade automatically.

fakhry
2012-09-05, 04:50 PM
Profit-taking needs to be prudent capital management

wazid201118
2012-09-06, 11:54 AM
I know that take profit system is very common in forex and traders use it to make profit.They really works well when we are at out of home and can set our trade with tp.so when our trade cross tp order we can see profit in our order and it becomes close automatically.

FREEDOM
2012-09-06, 08:25 PM
i am setup take profit function when entering orders plus including stop lost. I make trading plan contain stop lost and take profit value everyday. When the market going volatile then only take profit or stop lost can close that order.

hemaabdo
2012-09-08, 04:29 AM
the answer depend on your experience and what is your plan you have and your management to money there is many people make great number of point and in the other side there are larger number lose their money

waqtitrader
2012-09-08, 02:18 PM
Here we can share
main to es bat ko manta houn k forex trading main app ko ager profit kamana ha to es k liye app ko kafi experince or knowledge chiye main khud es main experinc eor knowledge dono he rakht ahoun ye dono he thik hane

even89
2012-09-08, 02:57 PM
i believe that i'm not a perfect trader, and i must realize that i wont ever could to catch all of the pips in the market. even if in a certain trend, i should remeber that, take only apart of trend. because another part to be my object identifying trend dirrection :)

pkdoo7
2012-09-09, 07:28 AM
take profit order ko set karne se profit ko us point main close karne main aasani rahti hai agar aap is tool ko use nahin karoge to profit ya to losses main change ho sakta hai ya jyada bhi ban sakta hai agar losses main change ho jata hai to aapki problems badh jayengi uake liye iski setting bahut important hai.

forech
2012-09-09, 09:02 AM
i believe take profit,buz we can take profit for our trade.it is easy way to use forex,buz we cannot stay every time in forex,if put take profit ,our trade will automatically close in our trake profit level,we not want manual close.

JBP
2012-09-21, 09:01 PM
कभी कभी मैं कभी नहीं खोला है, मेरा शक जब आप नाव पर देखो. लेकिन इस बार वह नहीं खेल रहा है. जब मैं नकारात्मक तैर देख, मैं सिर्फ मेरी फाइल को बंद करने और प्रतीक्षा करें, क्योंकि मेरी चिंता को कम नुकसान था.

dedi
2012-09-22, 02:43 PM
i more believe to effect news to get profit, but it's must be analyzed for open position, because sometimes movement of price opposite from effect news direction, so more effective waiting 15 minutes after news released
yes every trader before trading most certainly see a story first and analyze the details to carry out open positions,,, by looking at the news and analyze in detail will inevitably produce better, I believe it,,
good luck...:peace:

cfxsignals
2012-09-22, 06:53 PM
I think that you should always have a take profit for every entry. It does not matter whether you believe it or not, it is just a probability if you make money or not. When you learn this is true trading then you will be in a better position and accept it.

sasa0220
2012-09-22, 07:29 PM
It happen to me too. when ever there is a sudden spike in the market, if i have profits i try to close my position and take the profit. So i loose many pips due to that. In such times i always feel that market may come down again . And waiting to open a new trade below.

suzonbmw03
2012-09-22, 08:48 PM
Yes,I believe to take profits in the Forex.if i see my position floating negative i will simply close my chart and waiting because i was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease. They have all the reason to feel afraid specially if they got small capital. But sometimes the market just give us scare and only temporary...let's not panic right away.

sinaga
2012-09-23, 09:44 AM
I always put take profit, and I believe I can run a strategy in accordance with the trading plan that I created. here maybe I'd rather move stoploss position, and using trailing stop. This really helped me when the market reverses direction quickly.

amit87757
2012-09-25, 09:39 PM
Taking smaller profits will certainly enhance your confidence levels, so according to me taking profit even it is smaller is must important. More smaller profits are much better than one bigger profit. For a bigger profit, you have to take lots of risks and if you fail the result is in form of loss. I think a new trader must have to go for small profit cause he or she has not so much experience in trading.

fiztrd
2012-09-25, 09:50 PM
i usually dont trade like ..dat ... i always make sure that .. i can make profit and sure ... the market moves as per the as analysis made by me ...
if iam not much sure about the trade .. i jsut open that trade in my demo account ...
becase i always test my strategy ... and keeps on updating it .. i cant afford to lose my real money ..

fady10
2012-09-25, 10:06 PM
I think that this issue be discussed and interesting,we should sniff all supporting information, and we agree with elektra. a concentration within a short quality time. good infos, good strategy would be a good confidential point to enter the fighting . .... good luck

malik
2012-09-26, 01:24 AM
Here we can share
No it is not my issue at all, some times it happens when we expect some more pips and market takes the turn, but always lock some of earned pips and when market turns its direction my positions close automatically.

contil
2012-09-26, 01:46 AM
if you are trading should always put take profit and do not forget to always put a stop loss, because the take profit dn stoploss is one of the money management that must be obeyed at all times,,
everytime i trding always attach it to both of them although I'm not sure will hit take profit ..
nah to overcome take profit is too small and the prices are often past the point you can use a take profit trailing syop it pointless to maximize the profit that will be in dapet later,, the way it works is to shift stoploss order to maximize profit later

mohammed12
2012-09-26, 04:56 AM

BANGUN
2012-09-26, 08:32 AM

all traders never face a crisis like that, and I myself experienced this trade by trade has experienced a crisis in my own so I had to try hard to trade for trade with better avoid market conditions have no confidence

mashiur123
2012-09-26, 01:22 PM
i believed that Forex business is make profit and loss so your experience can use to Forex trading then you will be take profit. so i think the best time to Forex trade 6 pm and 11:30pm so this time you do the trade then you can take profit.

kisor
2012-09-27, 05:37 PM
most authors of Forex books are professionals which means you are also paying their professional fees just by buying and reading their published book. However, the price cannot tell the quality of the Forex books displayed on the book racks.

mashiur123
2012-09-27, 06:13 PM
you are very anxious about losing but you found out that you loss when you do that . the right way is to be patient and you will make profit if you use best strategy and good inter point. so i believe that take profits at home.

shahriar1
2012-09-27, 08:15 PM
Take profit is very important for trader . I believe in take profit .I suggest 3 hrs for quality trading time . When you trade Be 100% focused . Half way is bulshit . You can spend less time but when you trade try to focus 100%

mkape
2012-09-28, 01:52 AM
In most cases we take ourselves negatively and we believe we cant make it,this becomes one factor that will influence you to make bad decisions,to me we need to believe in ourselves and we have confidence in our analysis and systems,this way we will be more disciplined and we will see a lot of changes

shakil7142
2012-09-28, 01:58 AM
I always use take profit.It helps to do other working.As a result,we are doing forex trading,besides,other working.I always give long trade and using take profit.

bdconnect
2012-09-28, 02:14 AM
yes i believe to take profit.if you use take profit you can sine in forex trade 100% sure so please use take profit and pass all the day full tension free.that's why i believe take profit.thank you all

hendarto
2012-09-28, 04:25 AM
yeah the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results

I think we should have a strong confidence to believe to take profit. because I thought I was not too confident to take profit. because it can not have a strong confidence in the analysis.

nyiel100
2012-09-28, 10:01 AM
to avoid such thing now i am using Stop loss and Take profit so i analyze the market,read the news about my currency pair and if both give a good signal to entry i will open my position and risk about 1-3% of my capital for my stop loss,and take profit about 10 or 20pips larger then my SL,then i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion while trading

contil
2012-09-28, 11:12 AM
believe in yourself then you will slowly pela intuisipada practice to master when you are trading and will know where you should place your take profit and price will be touched and you will get a profit on an account you ..
I own all this time to continue to learn where hharus put TP but after a while sayabelajar and I am now starting to figure out where I should put my TP on any ordered items.

yudijoni
2012-09-28, 03:45 PM
what you believe to Take Profits
Here we can share
TP or not TP is not a matter to me. I think we should remember what is our to trade? Profit right? If I see and I feel that my TP will not be reach by the price is better to "secure" my profit rather then the price move against my OP. Pips or $ ? I choose $. :yahoo:

mashiur123
2012-09-28, 05:09 PM
i believed that business is opposite name risk. so it is very anxious about losing but you found out that you loss when you do that. the right way is to be patient and you will made profit if you use best strategy and best inter point.

sagda
2012-10-18, 09:31 AM
i more believe to effect news to get profit l all trader should behave like a unit, against big banks and should define some common strategies to buy and sell currency, in this way we will pool our strength in forex

Java Trader
2012-10-18, 03:17 PM
hello friends. I tried to analyze the market before the opening of trade. if I believe 100% with this analysis it will open a trade position, but if I was not so sure of the results of the analysis, then I would not open a position. I think it is the safest way to get forex profits.

riky
2012-10-23, 07:25 AM
i more believe to effect news to get profit l all trader should behave like a unit, against big banks and should define some common strategies to buy and sell currency, in this way we will pool our strength in forex
forex trading is to understand the news, but also to use such a strategy in the bank to be able to run well so they can get a lot of money because they always win in forex trading

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

forex trading is to understand the news, but also to use such a strategy in the bank to be able to run well so they can get a lot of money because they always win in forex trading

fxmoney
2012-10-23, 09:40 AM
Take profit is very essential in the forex trading otherwise the forex market will crush your balance easily. so not only you can use stop loss but also take profit for your trade so that you will not suffer from the blow out of your account easily. so take your profits always at better place.

mical
2012-10-23, 11:33 AM
when i was new in the forex market i don not like take profit and do not use take profit in my real trading ,as a result all time a sited informant of my computer screen for closing my trade .but now i am using take profit system in my real trading ,so now i can go anywhere to set my take profit ,because touching the take profit the market will be closed automatically.

hazem.hassan
2012-10-23, 05:05 PM
this depends on the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, then you will find the answer. When.., you have to wait for price to hit your TP or should immediately close your trading position.

abnoman
2012-11-07, 01:12 AM
yea certainly and obviously i believe take profit. so i have been using since my trading start time. so this is another one for forex.

Thanks

forexmaster
2012-11-07, 12:20 PM
हाँ, निश्चित रूप से मैं यह कर रहा हूँ और मुझे लगता है कि यह हमेशा मेरे लिए एक बड़ी समस्या है जब आप अंकों की एक छोटी संख्या को प्राप्त करने के रूप में लाभ की कीमत का एक प्रतिबिंब के डर के लिए सौदा बंद और लक्ष्य के समापन मूल्य से सेट के बाद जानाशुरुआत और अफसोस इस समझौते के Aglaqy मुझे नहीं पता है कि कैसे को हल करने के लिए बात नहीं मैं

saqib160
2012-11-07, 02:57 PM
take profat pa ma belive karta ho ja forum muje bohat acha lagta ha take profat ka muje
bohat faida hota ha ma apni trade kahi dafa t/p pa laga kar chala jayta ho jis ki waja sa
ma agar na be online ho to mera ordar lag jayta aur muje is ka faida hota ha.

mashiur123
2012-11-08, 06:18 PM
business if opposite name risk. so if you want to do the business either you are profitable neither you are loser. if you wants to doing the business must be taking the both side.

rklover
2012-11-14, 05:00 PM
I Rarely using TP, i prefer to watch the candle power to decide which i need to close my order or to let my profit run

runuara
2012-11-14, 11:01 PM
we suggest 4 hours a day of quality,focused trading time.that's about all your brain allows.sometime the market give us scare and only temporary let's not panic right away.we have to wait for price to hit our tp or should immediately close our trading position.

bang_desh
2012-11-14, 11:58 PM
Forex Forecasts - You Never Know What You Will Benefit From Possible risks and profits to be made can always be forecast if traders would only have more correct currency exchange outlook to base their trade and calls on.

rashedul
2012-11-15, 12:17 AM
i ever got around crisis rational, when i release my cocksure to go interchange and i was alarmed to get some losing again
but the example response nearly it, i could intermission this premise and get my overconfident posterior again

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 05:15 PM
i e'er got most crisis rational, when i exit my cocksure to go swap and i was fearful to get any losing again
but the measure reply roughly it, i could confinement this premise and get my reassured aft again

Khan Mustafiz
2012-11-15, 05:16 PM
This Relies on the methods and methods you use in dealing. If you are analyzing the outcomes of your research and dealing outcomes, then you will find the response.You have to delay for price to hit your TP or should instantly near your dealing place.

mashiur123
2012-11-16, 10:46 PM
i can set it in my trade with target pips and can go anywhere. when i will come form outside i will get profit in my account and tp will close my trade automatically.

saqib160
2012-11-17, 04:39 PM
g muje take profat pa beleve ha aur ma take profat lagta be ho take profat bohat acha
system ha kyon ka is sa trade ma help be milti ha ma kafi dafa take profat lagyea ha
aur is ka muje faida be huwa ha.

FREEDOM
2012-11-17, 05:47 PM
I believe on fibonacci lines to take profit setup. Usually i use fibonacci retracement to setup the take profit value.
It is easy for me and it gave good result so far. You can try it too, bro. Lets rock together...

posycns
2012-11-17, 06:00 PM
The free forex signal services are mostly provided by the automated forex signal providers and this implies that there is not market analyst involved in this entire process.

satya
2012-11-17, 06:26 PM
yes I believe to take benefit, if we do dealing with our best technique and strategy before begin dealing, handled our trading and try to prevent reduction then you can got benefit from forex trading but we should be always experience the truth that reduction is also the aspect of trading so during dealing we should be get ready our self for loss.

ronykhan20306
2012-11-17, 06:39 PM
Sometimes I ever get the hesitation about my open position when watching the floating but for now that is not happen again. If I see my position floating negative I will simply close my chart and waiting because I was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease.

otang
2012-12-15, 02:08 PM
Sometimes I ever get the hesitation about my open position when watching the floating but for now that is not happen again. If I see my position floating negative I will simply close my chart and waiting because I was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease.
if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it hesitant about the open position when watching my float but for now that does not happen again thing we have to keep the emotion because emotions are things that can hamper the performance of our trading if you ask me

saqib160
2012-12-15, 02:56 PM
yes i beleve take profat take profat ki forex ma bohat ameyat ha forex ma take profat ko trader ko bohat faiydea ha
kyon k har waqt to hum computer ka samnye nahi bath sakte aur market ka koi pata nahi hota ka kab forex market
profat ma jaye to hum take profat laga layte ha aur jab be market waha punchati ha to humera order clear ho jayta
ha.

otang
2012-12-16, 05:30 PM
in the business of forex trading there are laws and there are laws of profit and loss, from which I believe we can have advantages and disadvantages. If we want to gain then we should use the excellent management system from internal systems and externalnya psychological side and the side of technical must be balanced

aladdensima
2012-12-16, 07:27 PM
Forex market needs complete control over emotions, fear and greed always make us lose or move away from the lucrative opportunities that the foundation for this is the plan that we walk towards achieving our goals.

haggalla
2012-12-16, 10:00 PM
Yes,I believe to take profits in the Forex.if i see my position floating negative i will simply close my chart and waiting because i was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease. They have all the reason to feel afraid specially if they got small capital. But sometimes the market just give us scare and only temporary...let's not panic right away.

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 04:40 AM
I never experienced that. I think you find that traders who had recently experienced a trader.
For me, "liquid positions" is an usual thing in trading. It still can make loss or profit.

andi_lan
2012-12-24, 05:01 AM
using take profit needs patience in the transaction, because if not then we do not believe in taking profit, and think that the price will not touch the take profit and then in liquid manually, it is necessary to be able to experience great psychological control when prices move closer take profit.

gretongan
2012-12-24, 11:37 AM
we believe we cant build it, this becomes one issue which can influence you to actually build bad choices, to actually me we would like to actually believe in ourselves and we've confidence in your analysis and systems, this manner we will surely be additional disciplined :accute:

misshema
2012-12-24, 01:36 PM
I am so confused with my trading.when i am trading ,be 100% focused.half way is bullshit-it does not work.Don't even think that time spent in front of the computer watching the rates has any correlation to profitability- it does not .Spend less time but when i am trading, be 100% focused on trading.

gretongan
2012-12-24, 02:44 PM
this becomes one issue that could influence you in order to make bad choices, to actually me want to we must believe in ourselves and then we have confidence in your analysis and systems, this means we will surely be additional disciplined :happy:

woi
2012-12-24, 02:52 PM
i believe two of them is just so dangerous for those who are trading the market i maean the traders thats why i can tell you thatyou .may be very disciplined in order that you may find the best .

saqib160
2012-12-27, 02:27 PM
muje take profat par jakeen ha aur is ka forex ma hona bohat achi bate ha ma take profat ko zaroor use karta ho
is sa hum ma laluch nahi parta kyon ka jab market upar ja rahi hoti ha to hum ja he chayte ka zaydea profat ho
aur zaydea ka chkar ma wait karte rahte ha ka market uar uper jaye gai but aysa nahi hota aur market neche a
jayti ha jis waja sa hum loos ma jane lag jayte ha but take profat ka us karne sa humara order be clear ho jayta
ha aur account be save rahta ha.

senengsego
2012-12-31, 05:48 PM
That i decide to put carry gain, and I imagine I can also chance a plan in agreement with the exact exchanging package we established. at this point could be I needed alternatively transfer stop loss job, and also looking halt. The following seriously allowed me to if your current market dos focus immediately.

rosyadfx
2012-12-31, 06:25 PM
for me, i always set my trading with TP and SL. so with both of them, i can trading with no doubt. i can trading with my faithful. in several case, trading without TP can make us more greedy if we face profit. so some time we take profit more small than our target.

wak
2012-12-31, 06:37 PM
i believe that take profits are the best ones to use because the take profits are the ones that we can really make with very easylly and are the ones we can use to safeguarde the market.

yudijoni
2012-12-31, 08:07 PM
For me I use simple strategy, I use satisified strategy, when I feel my profit would enough for me and as long as the position is profit for my account, I directly close my position, profit is the more important. :yahoo:

norix
2013-01-02, 08:12 PM
for me, i always set my trading with TP and SL. so with both of them, i can trading with no doubt. i can trading with my faithful. in several case, trading without TP can make us more greedy if we face profit. so some time we take profit more small than our target.

A great trick is to locate and determine the TP and SL were wise according to the capability that we think our margins as expected and good opportunities
so if we know how to make wise and safe for our margins

esa1
2013-01-02, 08:24 PM
I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions .i was set up the cut loss .i more believe to affect news to get profit .i will simply close my chart..

andi_lan
2013-01-06, 06:57 AM
to believe the take profit is to believe in the capabilities that exist in ourselves, if we do not believe in yourself, then it is better to use liquid position manually, because it uses take profit also need experience in order to determine the fine.

indra nurman
2013-01-13, 04:21 PM
i dont use take profit choice conjointly this is because is useful for long term traders. i'm short term trader as a result of i've tiny capital and that i dont need to firmly lose it therefore i shut my trade if offers me a few profit.

otang
2013-01-13, 06:45 PM
i don’t use take profit choice conjointly this is because is useful for long term traders. i'm short term trader as a result of i've tiny capital and that i don’t need to firmly lose it therefore i shut my trade if offers me a few profit.

i like your opinion short-term traders as a result of my already small capital and that i should not miss it because i firmly close the trade if i offer little advantage as a wise trader should we be obliged to take into account everything that could help with money management trading we can targeted maximum trading success

prityzinta
2013-01-14, 08:04 PM
Tama Riippuu Tekniikoita Strategioita Elinkeinotoiminnassa Kaytetaan Yes. Analyysin Arvioida Kaupankaynnin Tuloksista, Jos Kaytat Tulokset Yes Loydat Vastauksen. You can... Odota Hintaan Teidan kauppa-Asema on Suljettava osuma TP Tai Valittomasti.

sonali
2013-01-14, 08:53 PM
i believe that take earnings are the best ones to use because the take earnings are the ones that we can really create with very easily.thanks

haney
2013-01-14, 09:17 PM
this is an education that we have to learn, and it will give us more experiences for about it, sometimes we loss confident for about it
then i do trade with really random, and i do not want to loss my profit when it is in my hands although with a little number, and it is caused by low mental and etc

fzm
2013-01-14, 10:03 PM
If we can open trade in good conditions or position then we can wait for the position up to desire label. This is a better options to close the trade in a desire label. In every trade we have to target and we have to put the take profit base on target so in this case we can use the take profit options.

afreen.imran
2013-01-15, 12:23 PM
yas ye thek hai ham sab k liay me jab b koi trade lagata hon to os ka stor loss aur take profit laga deta hon q k me apne ghar par kam karta hon aur muje kabi b kisi kam se jana parr sakta hai aur mere jany k bad kuch b hosakta hai

oreoluwa
2013-01-15, 01:12 PM
well if only we can risk 30 pips of our account then we can get to understand the best time to take the profit and also i will advise all traders to risk just 3 percent of there account because with 3 percent we can be at the safe side

Chaudhry
2013-01-15, 01:16 PM
Ye depend kerta hay ap ki forex technique or strategy pay kay ap kia kia kia thoughts hay or ap kon si forex strategy use ker rahay hao mera khayal hay agar ap theek tarah say trade ker rahay ho to phir ap ka profit target zarur pura hota hay

sonali
2013-01-15, 01:45 PM
this is knowledge and learning that we have to understand, and it will provide us more encounters for about it, sometimes we reduction assured for about it
then i do business with really random. thanks

usmanraza
2013-01-22, 01:10 PM
jab sa ma forex ma ayea ho tab sa la kar ab tak ma take profat aur stop loos ko zaroro use kar raha ho ma new ko
dakh kar trade karta dayta ho aur take profat aur stop loos laga dayta ho bad ma apni kam karne lag jayta ho jab be
market waha a jayti ha tab mera order close hoa jyta ha muje take profat par beleve ha.

barikahalah
2013-01-22, 01:55 PM
Techniques and tactics used in operation hanging in excess of, simply because I had created to reduce the particular shortfall therefore my matter, when you assess the link between your analysis, you have effects if the remedy is usually, We see that my temporary damaging reputation to hold back and can stop the businesses approach.

m.ikram
2013-01-22, 02:41 PM
mujhy take profit ny bohat sa profit diya hy or maen es py yaken rakhta hun. take profit ko trading ka bohat eham hisa samjhta hun. hamy trading karty wakt esy sath use karna chahy. es tarha ham loss sy bach jaty haen.

zam
2013-01-22, 06:50 PM
What I am believe about to take profits is we should avoid becoming greed. As we know, greed is very dangerous for our trade and will leads us to blow our account

Timessy
2013-01-22, 08:04 PM
Yes, certainly I am having this and I feel it's always a big problem for me when you achieve a small number of points as profit closed the deal for fear of a reflection of the price and go after the closing price of the target set from the beginning and regret Aglaqy of the deal I do not know how to solve the matter I have

Same here for my brother, Anyways......... i am still a novice trying to know more about forex trading so guys please help me out on how i can make good profits. ..........

mediafxx
2013-01-22, 08:45 PM
What I am believe about to take profits is we should avoid becoming greed. As we know, greed is very dangerous for our trade and will leads us to blow our account

A trading plan with discipline for computing, analysis maintain profits and reduce greed error analysis calculates the risk of loss of foreign exchange transactions, it should be calculated greed on the capital market and always follow market with analysis calculates

trongbat
2013-01-24, 08:06 AM
You must be postponed for the price to reach your TP should immediately close to your place of business .... If you are analyzing the results of your study and the results of treatment, then you will find there actions .... Based on the method and the method that you use in solving

umair222
2013-01-24, 10:30 AM
when i reduction my assured to go business and i was scared to get some dropping again but the time response about it, i could keep this situation and get my assured returning again .I think these aspects are challenging to make a investor progress front, because the prospect of reduction to the benefit out of stability.

theone
2013-01-24, 10:46 AM
ha mene bhi aisa hi experience face kiya hai maine bhi take profit laga ke due to fear and undisciplined me trade ko pahle hi close kar deta hai lekin jaise jaise time passed hota gya strategy me bhi imporement hota gya.

bombastic
2013-01-24, 12:50 PM
I have experienced loss due to trade based solely on faith, it often happens to me, because I'm very hard to read the direction of price movement that tends to read the possible direction of price movement.

dejaplux
2013-01-24, 04:39 PM
I believe I can get a forex trading profit much but all it needs to require some systems, especially in the trading system and management system can be adapted to the way we trade and be great if all of it is based on a Traffic trading we are very reliable so I am sure I can get a regular profit in forex trading business

samsuddin.bepari
2013-01-25, 09:56 PM
I think that today a victory for our work to prevent hebzucht. As to the blame hebzucht is a very dangerous business is, and it retains account of us as a result

abdosoft
2013-01-27, 06:49 PM
I am on Gary's side, asking if you mean the right to try to make a profit. Any "inherent right" to make a profit in a free market system like the USA, means there must be a guarantee from someone in the case the don't make the profit. The only place that guarantee could come from is the government, which is anathema to a free market.

zedforex
2013-01-29, 12:36 PM
Yes, I sometimes experience it, there is a sense of fear prices will turn around, so that before take profits, I've closed the ordered items are available. Apparently after a look at some hours later, the price of even touching my take profits target.. :(

rk225325
2013-02-13, 08:37 AM

all traders never face a crisis like that, and I myself experienced this trade by trade has experienced a crisis in my own so I had to try hard to trade for trade with better avoid market conditions have no confidence.

FPK
2013-02-18, 12:04 AM
yes i belive to take profit and always got take profit if i open a trade in wrong position i don't worry if it is go into lose because i have huge amount in account when i trade i belive that trade will be become in profit ofter one week if in one week don't become than may be in become in one mount later

zulfikar fx
2013-02-18, 11:44 AM
by analyzing the right, and abide by trade rules, then we would believe to take advantage, because actually to profit in bsisnis is very difficult, we have to do and have a lot of things, we have possessed the skills to manage the trade, we also have to have a strategy precisely, if we already have it all, and can run well, then we would believe to take advantage how we want.

biplop
2013-02-18, 11:46 AM
I usually do not believe you because they've never experienced it, investors can expect a profit of liquidity positions are getting there? I, these factors make difficult the first to deal to go forward, because I think. The possibility of profit out of balance

Bibhu
2013-02-18, 11:55 AM
many traders do the mistake due to not controlling emotion. I also do the mistake of leave the loss position open hoping that that will recover.but now I have learnt and close the loss early.In my profitable position I use trailing stop.

Onion
2013-02-18, 01:02 PM
we never know what will price maker do... to currencies pair fluctuation, on that condition I will give my attention to technical analysis, what kind of signal that I have at that time, if the signal is opposite will run, I'll closed my entry. I can read it from bulls and bears power indication, the indicators integrated with MT4.

javedhumza
2013-02-18, 01:06 PM
take profit in forex before reach liquidity to pips reach the take profit place bar
it lack of patient. not confident that pips touch the bar. when we place order i may pips go up
it may possible that pips go down then frustration is arise to take profit and sell order

salley
2013-02-18, 01:07 PM
This depends on the strategies and technologies, used for trade. When assessing the results of trading and analysis results, see the answers. Ryo. , You must immediately close your trading positions or TP waiting for the price to beat.

Riskideki
2013-02-18, 01:13 PM
Forex is risky business, we could experience several losses and loss is a very painful but I will not give up, I would be successful as a trader friend of mine or others, I will continue to strive for success in forex business and earn profit much.

ishvara
2013-02-18, 02:09 PM
I always believe very much in the take proifits in forex currency trading business and all traders should do so. I say this because in forex trading, the best results are gotten by using the TP to close our trades

safinova_iuk
2013-02-18, 02:51 PM
satisfy nhi hoi. becoz of the lack of knowlege. I only use the demo account now adays and demo account ma to just loss per hi hon. but after every loss main apni mistake search kerti hon and her mistake say learn kerti hon.jo thora bohat profit hoa ha wo just un mistaoes ko overcoms kernay k baad bi hoa ha. xo eanring to abh tak hio nahi ha.

Discordance
2013-02-18, 05:00 PM
i dont use taking profit order alll i do just manualy because i think more better to close your position manually if you seee good reversal ,unless i am wann go away from chart then i set the TP order

DBS
2013-02-18, 08:57 PM
take profit order ko set karne se profit ko us purpose main shut karne main aasani rahti hai agar aap is tool ko use nahin karoge to firmly profit ya to firmly losses main modification ho sakta hai ya jyada bhi ban sakta hai agar losses main modification ho jata hai to firmly aapki issues badh jayengi uake liye iski setting bahut vital hai.

ramjan
2013-02-18, 09:20 PM
Dear it also important of frex trading . so we know that we have to follow our real and main forex rules. that is why we use take profit.

mediafxx
2013-02-19, 04:35 AM
Forex is risky business, we could experience several losses and loss is a very painful but I will not give up, I would be successful as a trader friend of mine or others, I will continue to strive for success in forex business and earn profit much.

high risk but must learning analysis experience of the market will trade plan will bring benefits and ease of analysis in accordance with the direction of market analysis and use in making trading plan experience

zulfikar fx
2013-02-19, 06:20 PM
with knowledge and experience, also have skills in implementing the strategy, then I am sure will be able to take advantage, as the key to make profit in forex trading business is the knowledge and experience, if we do not have it, then we can not believe in trade will take advantage.

crux9
2013-02-19, 06:53 PM
hi member i have many times take profits while liquidating market. when we feel that we will not take profit in this then i believe that this is the right time to stay but you must believe in yourself that you will the trade. i also manually close my position when i see a small profits.

rehaan
2013-02-19, 07:51 PM
I believe we should never set take profit manually. We should set that as trailing stop. If we set our Take profit level in trailing stop then it ensures that we make maximum profit on our trades which is also the best way to avoid stop loss.

mianshabbirhussain
2013-02-20, 12:08 PM
Many people think that forex trading makes them rich in no time. But you need to understand that forex trading is just like any other speculative market, huge gains can occur but that is always accompanied with a lot of risk as well. And with any speculative market, long term success does not come easy, rather a lot of hard work and dedication is involved.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Many people think that forex trading makes them rich in no time. But you need to understand that forex trading is just like any other speculative market, huge gains can occur but that is always accompanied with a lot of risk as well. And with any speculative market, long term success does not come easy, rather a lot of hard work and dedication is involved.

DBS
2013-02-20, 01:53 PM
take profit order ko set karne se profit ko us purpose main shut karne main aasani rahti hai agar aap is tool ko use nahin karoge to actually profit ya to actually losses main modification ho sakta hai ya jyada bhi ban sakta hai agar losses main modification ho jata hai to actually aapki issues badh jayengi uake liye iski setting bahut vital hai.

metic1
2013-02-20, 01:56 PM
by looking at the signal and the trend is accurate, then I believe to take a profit, that's what we have trade rules, if we are obedient and always follow the rules, then we will be able to also make a profit, but if we do not follow these rules, we will not believes would dare take profit.

mbloo
2013-02-20, 01:57 PM
mainly in trading i have enjoyed making money in all the trades i do basicly i do not really believe in the loses rather i belive that i can make more and more profites in the market loosing is not part of my plan at all.

dedi irawanto
2013-02-20, 02:20 PM
I often run into problems when the entry point, because I tend not to pay attention to the possibility of the reversal of the direction of price movement, so often open position without a more detailed re-calculation.

Jack
2013-02-20, 06:48 PM
Take profit me jab apne trade me set karta hu tab mein hamesh sure nahi hota ke woh 100% profit hi dega par kahi bar muje take profit se acha fayda huva hai ishi liye muje take profit pe jyada bharosa hai par market kaise uper niche hota hai uspe bhi take profit nisane par lagne ka aadhar hai.

ali002
2013-02-20, 07:09 PM
but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again . I am having this and I feel it's always a big problem for me when you achieve a small number of points as profit closed the deal for fear of a reflection of the price and go after the closing price of the target set from the beginning and regret Aglaqy of the deal I do not know how to solve the matter I have

dareking
2013-02-21, 10:55 AM
Main apni sabhi trade mein take profit ka use karta hoon, because sometimes market itni jayda volatile hoti hai, market profit mein aa kar ek dum se negative mein chali jati hai, main samjhata stop loss aur take profit hamesha use karna chahiye.

adnan10076
2013-02-21, 11:28 AM
bilkul main take profit per yaqeen krta hu aur main ab apni her position main take profit ko use bhi krta hu aur is ka mujhe bohat hi acha result bhi milta hai . ager net problem ho jaye ya koi other to take profit se bohat hi faida hasil hota hai.

sazol046
2013-02-21, 11:37 AM
Yes i believe on that because you should make your own destination and need to wait untill unless meet the forecasting plan. If you don't wait for the optimum destination then no need make any dealing with forex trading.

naziakhan
2013-02-21, 05:23 PM
Main apni sabhi trade mein take profit ka use karta hoon, because sometimes market itni jayda volatile hoti hai, market profit mein aa kar ek dum se negative mein chali jati hai, main samjhata stop loss aur take profit hamesha use karna chahiye.

i think if we are watching market then we can trade in open take profit but if we are not watching our trades then we must set stop loss and take profit in our trades .it will be better for us and take profit will book our profit automatically .:good:

myoret
2013-02-21, 06:13 PM
When I am optimistic that I will be successful profit success in Forex. But if Loss at all, then I became scared capital Pessimists fear OP until I run out again. In fact, the most cherished in my Convinced of Success in Forex Trading

ramjan
2013-02-21, 06:54 PM
Of course i believe that . and now i can also make profit from fx. but it so difficult to make profit without any analysis. thanks

msreza1
2013-02-21, 07:31 PM
Sometimes My partner and i hesititation if you notice open up existing. Yet right now it truly is taking place all over again. In the event you view a adverse circumstance, Now i'm simply boating my program in addition to hold out as it ended up being designed to minimize deficits in addition to minimize stress and anxiety.

to_be_number_one
2013-02-21, 08:19 PM
I believe and i have confident to take profits from the market by using a good trading system as mentioned by expert traders before. We can set the take profit value with R&S, fibonacci, trendline, or much more indicators.

champy
2013-02-23, 04:20 PM
i believe that if you are in profit and you have any open position in the market and market is now moving against you then book the profit now and then wait for another opportunity to do another trade. do not careless about the take profit in the market.

abubakar123
2013-02-23, 05:35 PM
I certainly after that and I feel it's always a big problem for me when I achieve a small number of points as profit for the closing of the transaction for fear of reversal and the prosecution's closing price target.

dedi irawanto
2013-02-23, 06:46 PM
when i waited profits accumulated in a large amount of pips, I often find the price movement touched stoploss. I am therefore very difficult to determine the best position clouse. please help me ..

afzal00
2013-02-23, 07:00 PM
We can use take profit in Forex trading. There are many people who are making profit by using take profit. We can use take profit up to 30%. By using take profit we can avoid our greed. There are many people who are getting loss for their greed.

mediafxx
2013-02-23, 08:51 PM
i think if we are watching market then we can trade in open take profit but if we are not watching our trades then we must set stop loss and take profit in our trades .it will be better for us and take profit will book our profit automatically .:good:

Analysis based on the analysis of the system, all the basic movement of trade with low risk and money and take profit management and trading systems analysis, trend analysis and market system trade

mianshabbir
2013-02-25, 01:07 PM
Are you wondering whether you can really make money from Forex with the Forex Wealth Wizard trading method? Its website claims that the trading method can help any beginner make a decent income from the currency market and also shows proof of the trades that the system is capable of. But does this system really work?

runu
2013-02-25, 02:54 PM
this depends on the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, then you gift judge the satisfy. When.., you make to inactivity for damage to hit your PT or should forthwith unpaired your trading office.

asifanayat
2013-02-25, 06:53 PM
G haan forex mein take pofit lagana acha method hai eis sey app achi earning kr saktey hain
take profit laganey sey app apney computer ko shutdown kr k b apni daily ki working kr saktey
hain eis sey jub b app ka take profit hit ho jata hai tou autumatic app ki bids close ho jati hai
our app ka profit app k account mein show ho jata hai

yemisi
2013-02-25, 08:05 PM
in every forex trader we have have to get one thing clear before we invest into the market the first thing is the numbers of pips to risk and also the numbers of profit to take and i think 30 pips is very okay to risk in the market

kaisar2121
2013-02-25, 08:23 PM
I always use in the trade take profit. whereas TakeProfit Understanding is to set a target profit / benefits that you specify while Stoploss is set a target of loss / damage that you specify (for losses not getting much)

Example: suppose you do open Buy at 1.2500 and the price you put take profit at 1.2520 price (TP 20pips) and or put stoploss at 1.2450 price (SL 50pips), then if the price touches the 1.2520 it will be closed / close automatically (profit 20 pips) or if the price touches the 1.2450 it will be closed / close automatically (loss / loss 50 pips) metatarder although in this case not connected / offline. You can customize to put each target or you can also just put TakeProfit let alone (without installing stop loss) in the hope prices will go up and get the profit.

Onion
2013-02-25, 08:59 PM
in busy hours of forex market the opportunity to earn profit is bigger than in idle session, and I believe that from so many chances there, maybe we can make one goal to make profit everyday, but not start it in idle session, because we didn't know yet where the fluctuation will move.

fuzail
2013-02-26, 01:48 PM
what you believe to Take Profits,Yes.I believe take to profit in forex.I support in topic.Some problem but it is silly and small.People include the many profit this site.
http://mktgide.blogspot.com/

mianshabbir
2013-02-26, 03:19 PM
Are you trying to get started on eBay and to make some money? It's definitely possible for any ordinary person such as you or I to make a tremendous income. Most of the eBay power-sellers started from little and begin making a lot of money - simply by believing in themselves.

bogelfx
2013-02-26, 06:01 PM
I just believe some of the indicators that I use to make a profit, although sometimes I use the indicators do not give an accurate signal, often making a loss, but this is because I always break the rules, to avoid mistakes in forex trading, you should be able to act disciplined

utedzz
2013-02-26, 07:28 PM
I have always been convinced of the profit on every trade. but it is always changing market conditions change and I am also always ready if it will suffer losses. mental is the key to this. then use a good money management to fight it.

kaisar2121
2013-02-26, 07:29 PM
Take Profit is very important in forex. Had you not set TP, prices will probably go up so that you profit. Had you set TP, you probably close your position before the price is falling, and cause you to lose. TP also need to conform to your analysis. Suppose you are too afraid to lose so if you're lucky 3pip, you continue to close your position when prices are rising so that 100 pip cause you do not gain a lot.

ummey
2013-03-28, 09:44 AM
Yes, certainly this reflects favorable price and make a profit having shut down for fear of a small number of points you can get, and a specific purpose at the beginning of its end, and Aglaqy I do not know how to solve the problem of dealing with big issues for me is always a regret, I feel

rehman1176
2013-03-31, 09:33 PM
mayry khyal main jub aap profit bana layty hoo too aap over confidence hoo jaty hoo orr aap over trading shuru kar dayty hoo jiss say aap kay loss kay chances zayada hoo jaty hain. lahaza hameen thora profit lay kay trade band kar dyni chahyay.

Avenger
2013-04-01, 12:00 AM
impact information for getting income, yet it can be should be evaluated regarding open up scenario, since often action regarding value opposite coming from impact information way, and so more effective having out quarter-hour after information presented.

tabassam
2013-04-01, 12:13 AM
yes I believe to take benefit, if we do dealing with our best technique and strategy before begin dealing, handled our investment and try to prevent reduction then you can got benefit from currency dealing but we should be always experience the truth that reduction is also the aspect of dealing so during dealing we should be get ready our self for reduction.

atiqsb
2013-04-07, 02:05 AM
me market ko achy se analyze kar ke deal open karta hon fir take profit bhi bohit soch samj ke put kar dayta hon pahly tu bohit mushkil lagta hai ke price mery take profit ko touch kare gi lakin me sabar ke sat wait karta hon es tara mera take profit hit ho jata hai aur mera yaqeen aur bar jata hai.

waqas1
2013-04-10, 11:54 AM
yes i belive take profat tool ma take profat tool ko use karta ho jayse he market jaha ma take profat set karta ho waha jayti ha order close ho jayta ha take profat tool her trader ka laye best ha is ka use her trader ko karna chayea

gajah mada
2013-04-10, 12:41 PM
I use a trading plan that should not be closed manually. the position will be closed if the TP or SL hit her. This is to keep my discipline in trading. So I was never afraid I would change the position of plus to minus. Because I firmly believe with my trading plan

shoaib515
2013-04-10, 04:17 PM
han men to take profit pe believe karta hun dusron ka to pata nnaheen yeh forex market men ziada loss se bachney keiliey bohot acha option hey .

Onion
2013-04-10, 08:47 PM
I only believe in indication of indicator that I used and believe in the trend during I trade online, I am not sure that a news or fundamental reason will work properly or stable as well indication from indicator. Because if the pair fight each other it will detected by indicator and we must follow the trend.

rauf3739
2013-04-10, 10:32 PM
Perintah take profit adalah order yang menutup perdagangan Anda setelah mencapai tingkat tertentu profit.When agar keuntungan Anda mengambil terkena pada perdagangan,
perdagangan ditutup pada harga pasar saat ini. Take profit juga kadang-kadang disebut sebagai limit order.

cmdabduljalil
2013-04-11, 06:30 AM
The trading hours, 3 hours and days to focus on the quality of the proposal. This is because the brain. Your transactions, you should be 100% focused. Half crazy - it does not work. It even spent in front of computer, profitability, speed and time do not have any relationship - I do not think so. 100%, but spend less time focused on the bargaining agreement.

joynan
2013-04-11, 06:36 AM
Yes i of course believe that take profit in forx market. Because i know that take profit is useful in forex market, and most of forex trader doing use take profit in forex market. And now i am doing use in forex market take profit. And in this trading market take profit is profitable option for all trader.

prabu
2013-04-11, 07:34 AM
every trading decision that is currently open positions we have to have hope to take profit and stop loss for a decision is very important because running trading on the origin principle should not be arbitrary but must be strategic and all the calculations right

hamzashakeel
2013-04-11, 10:49 AM
yes of course i use these terms named take profit and stop loss and get good profit each day i use riubicon indicartoer thatgive meperfect stop loss and take profit i foloow and get good profit so use the indicator and get profit.

saim16020
2013-04-11, 09:48 PM
आय प्राप्त करने के लिए प्रभाव खबर है, फिर भी यह हो सकता है खुली स्थिति के बारे में मूल्यांकन किया जाना चाहिए, अक्सर गतिविधि के बारे में मूल्य रिवर्स प्रभाव खबर रास्ते से आने के बाद से, और खबर के बाद घंटे के एक - चौथाई से बाहर इतना अधिक कुशल होल्डिंग शुरू.

andi_lan
2013-04-15, 07:01 AM
using the Take Profit will be easier to determine the target trading, Take profit also helps when we do not monitor the price, and can close positions automatically. for that I am very fond of using take profit in trading strategies.