PDA

View Full Version : Do you register your Instaforex account under IB's?

sura
2012-04-17, 07:00 AM
Do you use IB (Introducing Broker) affiliate when registering your Instaforex account? Do you fill the "Affiliate Code" column when registering your IFX account?

Actually, I'm not comfortable now to create new account using IB's affiliate. Yesterday I went to my friend's room, he is an IB of Instaforex and he told me that he could see all trading reports of his client's.
Here I give you screenshot:

http://instapips.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/trading.jpg

That way, he could just copy and follow any successful trader's OP without having headache on trading strategy, analyzing etc. And I see his trading's performance is quite amazing
I know that IB could help traders on deposit/withdrawal process, claim to IFX if any problem occur (I know some IB's too lazy for this), giving rebates, etc

But this trader's privacy is something that annoying me, it's not comfortable when someone could see your financial reports, your trading strategy, etc.

On another thread I ever read someone suggest not to fill the Affiliate Code when registering new account on Instaforex if you are a serious trader, now I realize why he suggest that

What do you think about this, guys?

Note: I'm not writing this to hit IB's business, just want to share and give transparancy to traders about this situation so traders can choose

sura
2012-04-17, 07:58 AM
Yes, that's correct. But not all traders knew about this, so I think traders now can decide

I think it's okay because it's a win win situation as long the IB can't stole your profits I think there is no problem with that. He can copy all my trades if he likes just don't steal my profits...lol. https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZTrading with rebates is good to increase your profits.

forexman
2012-04-17, 08:21 AM
as per me we get nothing loss,he may see our trades but cant control ours know? then why worry and i feel nothing will happen and even if he watch our strategies what he will do,will he rob our money? no.then i feel nothing in this but privacy is needed is better

DiF0r
2012-04-18, 05:57 PM
I'm using Get Forex Rebate (http://www.getforexrebate.com/?id=338617) as my IB. They are an official partner with InstaForex and offer 1.5pips rebate for all trades right back into your trading account. I'm using them already for a while now and what to say, works like a charm :) http://www.getforexrebate.com/?id=338617

100c
2012-04-18, 06:03 PM
rebate of Insta forex is the best offer due to this you can increase you account balance and I never saw any other broker who offer this type of forex. really good one. but you can lose some money if you trade for long term. better to trade with small pips and take both side profit.

sinaga
2012-04-19, 02:25 AM
list by IB to be profitable for us. through IB can we be given a local facility and deposit rebate. for its own rabare targolong quite large and can be used as an additional advantage in the trade we have made

sudsind
2012-04-19, 10:04 PM
Yes all IBs or rebate providers get your trading statement from the broker to verify the commission they are giving to the IBs and rebate providers, it's not good but i guess IBs need it for their verification and calculations

wedeterus
2012-04-23, 11:25 AM
I signed up with IB instaforex because for me it can be easier for me if I had a problem with my trading account. because I am still a beginner, and do not know much about forex. so I signed up under the IB, and because then I can also make local deposits. but when I joined the forum I also must have an account of the insta without IB, because in order to receive a bonus post I have to wear an account of insta without IB.

nurhidayah
2012-04-26, 02:56 AM
I signed up with IB instaforex because for me it can be easier for me if I had a problem with my trading account. because I am still a beginner, and do not know much about forex. so I signed up under the IB, and because then I can also make local deposits. but when I joined the forum I also must have an account of the insta without IB, because in order to receive a bonus post I have to wear an account of insta without IB.

IB is for this very helpful at all traders want to trade with the local currency in terms of deposit and withdrawal, while the bonus post for the existing special rules that account should not be under the IB and should stand alone, this is to prevent abuse of the account

yogesh
2012-04-29, 03:44 PM
There are some introducer who give part of the commission they get back to traders and i regisered one of my account for insta-rebate and time to time i get some money for free for trading regardless of trades were winning or losing. So it is worth to regiter under IB.

yakult
2012-05-01, 04:42 PM
I have 2 accounts in instaforex. And one of them list under IB. IB is the reason I use the ease of deposit and WD, as well as my list of promising places IB rebate rather than any of my position. Fair to increase my equity.
Additionally if there are issues, IB can be a place we call for help.

sura
2012-05-01, 09:22 PM
Yes, IB's are good for cachback rebate

I have 2 accounts in instaforex. And one of them list under IB. IB is the reason I use the ease of deposit and WD, as well as my list of promising places IB rebate rather than any of my position. Fair to increase my equity.
Additionally if there are issues, IB can be a place we call https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZfor help.

yakult
2012-05-04, 01:14 PM
sorry i dont know what you mean by rebate what are you talking about.... i thought i was going to be how to attach an account

Here is the division of the commission rebate received from the IB to the client instaforex instaforex the list below an IB.
The amount of rebate depends on the number of transactions our lot size.
And I think this is a mutually beneficial relationship

deathzz
2012-05-09, 07:08 PM
once I've signed up in IB, but because of lack of understanding and ultimately lazy to figure out my own sign without going through any intermediary,,: D
the difference between enrolling in IB with no sign up through the IB may lie in the rebate that would be obtained,

jab we met
2012-05-11, 02:56 PM
no i do not register my trader account with ib because i do not know what is ib if any one know about ib strategy and meaning please reply to my post thank you in advance

sura
2012-06-15, 02:35 AM
I feel safe when not join under any affilaite aso no one could see my trading strategy and my financial reports
I think that enough for me

no i do not register my trader account with ib because i do not know what is ib if any one know about ib strategy and meaning please reply to my post thank you in ahttps://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZdvance

yulianto470
2012-06-15, 07:34 AM
There are some introducer who give part of the commission they get back to traders and i regisered one of my account for insta-rebate and time to time i get some money for free for trading regardless of trades were winning or losing. So it is worth to regiter under IB.
for insta rebate itself is mengasi commission trader who joined into one pack insta IB. and insta rebate alone could increase
the income of traders who had profit tranding baeberapa percent of these can now be added depending on some of the rebate you

newentry
2012-06-16, 08:13 AM
no i do not, i just make register without refferal or via something like them, and i see that you have good information about them , so what do you think about this, do you want to become an IB or will you open new account without IB ?

budado
2012-06-16, 08:38 AM
I prefer to have a cent account and trade alone and earn alone. I'm a master of my own trading skills and loses because of it also. So far in in profit from the last three months. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount each month. My dream is to earn 10,000 dollars a month in instaforex. I'm hoping that I can earn that much in here.

coiruahmad
2012-06-16, 09:35 PM
IB account was signed up through its own benefit.Because we will get a sizable rebate every week.Rebate is very useful because even if we have loss trading at least still be able to profit through a rebate.

sura
2012-06-19, 04:34 AM
That's a good plan, so how is your trading activity now? Good enough to make 10,000 dollars per month? And it's good that you don't join any IB's here
I prefer to have a cent account and trade alone and earn alone. I'm a master of my own trading skills and loses because of it also. So far in in profit from the last three months. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount each month. My dream is to earn 10,000 dollars a month in insthttps://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZaforex. I'm hoping that I can earn that much in here.

naveen
2012-06-23, 02:25 PM
I have yet to do so, because accounts that I use at the moment is still very small. so it's useless to use IB. IB is indeed a profit for a trader to get rebate is great because if we are often open position.

DiF0r
2012-06-24, 07:43 PM
I have yet to do so, because accounts that I use at the moment is still very small. so it's useless to use IB. IB is indeed a profit for a trader to get rebate is great because if we are often open position.

Small account or big account, money is money. You can get 1.5pips payed back into your account on every single trade, so why not to take this chance? You can earn a lot extra with rebates no matter what account size you use :)http://www.getforexrebate.com/?id=338617

I'm using getforexrebate (http://www.getforexrebate.com/?id=338617) 1.5pips rebate for InstaForex

cozard007
2012-07-05, 01:29 PM
I do not register my instaforex account under any IB, the thing that makes me run from IBs is that when there is a problem between them and tehe company , they may be shifting blames, it is better to dealing with the company directly.

nurhidayah
2012-07-09, 08:01 PM
I signed up under the IB, and because then I can also make local deposits. but when I joined the forum I also must have an account of the insta without IB, because in order to receive a bonus post I have to wear an account of insta without IB.

not a problem for you to have two accounts, one of the IB and that one of the forum, it is important again to us as a trader to understand each process a transaction in which we live is in accordance with the rules that already apply from IB or from us to use their own account to be able to get a bonus post from the forum partners instaforex

sura
2012-07-21, 10:35 PM
Yes I agree with you. I ever heard a case in my country when an IB run with the local deposit of their client

That's awful !

I do not register my instaforex account under any IB, the thing that makes me run from IBs is that when there is a problem between them and tehe company , they may be shifting blames, it is betthttps://instaforex.com/?x=indobrokerer to dealing with the company directly.

nurhidayah
2012-07-22, 05:10 PM
Yes I agree with you. I ever heard a case in my country when an IB run with the local deposit of their client

That's awful !

deposit which is run by some of the subject which we will make as we understand what the procedures are to be our desire to understand each of the trading process will we use as our desire to better understand the process as well as possible

sura
2012-07-23, 06:43 PM
i'm not comfort to register my account under IB too, because IB can take our money too, i mean IB can withdrawl money from our account,, so, even they give us rebate, but i still not interesting for security reason

For me,I do have ever used IB (Introducing Broker) affiliate when register my Instaforex account?You see,when i first join instaforex forex broker,I was just referred by others.Now I have rhttps://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZegistered an IB account to help me create more referrals there,which I think I can gain more profit in forex.Just as what you mentioned above,we really can enjoy the trade that our referrals made in forex.If he is a professional one,I think we can refer to his orders.