PDA

View Full Version : easy profits?

safsa
2013-02-16, 03:44 PM
how to get easy profits in forex?

easy profits:
spending less time and getting more profits.
easy to use platform.
easy to guess trend[ graph, manual, indicators,......]
any thing you think that to get easy profits.

kuku
2013-02-16, 04:06 PM
YES i think the forex market is the best way to make sure that you have enough money while you are trading in the market and that way i know that way i know that will have been in the best position in the market.

sfasg
2013-02-16, 05:47 PM
I don't think that Forex trading is easy profit opportunity. There is a long time hard work, learning and researching is related to become successful and this is not ending. Everyday there as it is a new day and a new strategy is necessary to trade and this cannot make if the trader is not much educated and careful and this is not as easy as it is told.

Dienepinkstonx
by learn and patience with low risk we will be able to got that through time but if we going through behind greed and with our emotion then we will fail and will be so hard to got profits but as you say spend little time with some focus will be more better than any other kind of trading.

jabba
I think trade in Forex market is easy but its so much hard for a trader to take profit. But a trader then earn money when he a good analysis knowledge, have a good money management knowledge and always control their emotion.

hasmo
In forex trading you have to work harder for you to earn a profit. But this forex trading is not an easy business. You have to learn first about the ins and outs of this trading so that you will be able to achieve to earn an income.

hira5120
2013-02-16, 06:10 PM
it is a money making machine but not always. you have to go through all the bad and good times. it is a big game but at the same time very risky and dangerous job also.

2013-02-16, 08:07 PM
dear the conditions you have described does not apl to forex because forex needs first the deep knowledge which need hard work and time once you have got lot off knowledge and experience of years than a state may come that you can earn with less time the more profit

missali
2013-02-16, 08:10 PM
I don't think that Forex trading is easy profit opportunity. There is a long time hard work, learning and reseait is a money making machine but not always. you have to go through all the bad and good times. it is a big game rching is related to become successful

muzaffar
2013-02-16, 08:17 PM
It is easy for those people who experience them in this business i am a new person and do my work with hard working and improve my self in this business.

vallen
2013-02-16, 08:29 PM

easy profits:
easy to use platform.

I think it would be very hard to sir if we trade this way, I had to trade using a variety of indicators
but I always lose in this trade so I currently only trade using only candles as my help

rizwan shahid malik
2013-02-16, 08:45 PM
nothing is easy in the forex market as it is good source to earn a good profit but on the other hand it a quick source of losing the income for the bad trading decisions and if some one says that forex is a simple profit earning source i will not agree it is a hard earning house but sure earning is possible through the better techniques..

Mas
2013-02-17, 04:21 AM

easy profits:
easy to use platform.

in doing this trade terpentig is safe to trade in a way that we can
so we can safely trade because it would be much of a margin call
and I think the proper use MM then I will be able to trade safely at all times

Vishvakarma
2013-02-17, 04:59 AM
I think that there is not an easy way to make profit here in forex consistently because forex is the very risky market and we have to do work hard in making strategy and also have to do money management before starting each trade

Roddexx
2013-02-17, 05:06 AM
nothing is easy

I think that there is not an easy

I agree with you guys, that nothing is easy, all the hard work, and need to learn in earnest. If forex is easy and getting profits easier then no one is poor in this world. This general overview, but if you are already a master forex then easy in getting a big profit is possible.

waleedyousaf
2013-02-17, 05:19 AM
In forex trading you have to work harder for you to earn a profit. But this forex trading is not an easy business. You have to learn first about the ins and outs of this trading so that you will be able to achieve to earn an income.

webtech
2013-02-17, 05:22 AM
hello my friend. the forex is for everyone all whole the world.every skilled person can earn a lot of money if that person is able to doing good trade.you can earn money easily by forex is not a big matter you are student.good luck

Riskideki
2013-02-17, 05:24 AM
I think forex is a tricky business even forex business is also at high risk, we need a long time to master this business, we also need to train hard, I guess if we can master this business, we can easily get profit.

gretos
2013-02-17, 05:37 AM
usualy if you can get easy profit you can entry in USA market because in this market, move very fast, so based on my experience i sell / buy taking profit 10-13 pips in this market so easy, but you need calculate the risk, because in this market moved so wild, take care to entry :)

moni-332
2013-02-17, 06:16 AM
Forex is a good money making business.YES i think the forex market is the best way to make sure that you have enough money while you are trading in the market and that way i know that way i know that will have been in the best position in the market.thanks..................................... .........

yusmandono
2013-02-17, 06:40 AM
explanation above suggests that the benefits easily available ..
but for me the advantage is actually linear with our hard work ..
the more we work hard then the greater the profits .. it is certainly
then the profit is affected by the hard work of a trader ..

lg_pkl
2013-02-17, 06:41 AM

easy profits:
easy to use platform.

I think it is very difficult at all if I will benefit this sir, but it will very quickly if we are going to lose this
so I was also thinking what if I would be able to get a safe way to do this trade in order to better

jahurfxcc
2013-02-17, 06:50 AM
in doing this trade terpentig is safe to trade in a way that we can
so we can safely trade because it would be much of a margin call
and I think the proper use MM then I will be able to trade safely at all times

that is the answer nothing is easy in the forex market and if some one says that forex is a simple profit earning source i will not agree it is a hard earning house but sure earning is possible through the better techniques.. as it is good source to earn a good profit but on the other hand it a quick source of losing the income for the bad trading decisions

avishek
2013-02-17, 07:08 AM
although when all of us going through behind avarice sufficient reason for our sentiment next all of us will certainly fall short and will also be thus difficult for you to obtained profits although because you claim invest not much time with several focus will be more greater than any other type of exchanging.

zulfikar fx
2013-02-17, 07:24 AM
easy profit? it can only be held by traders who are knowledgeable and experienced considerable role in forex trading business, but for traders who are new, to make a profit is extremely difficult, as is evident from the number of traders who fail in this business, it is easy to make a profit if we have mastered this trade completely.

abcforex
2013-02-17, 07:26 AM
Dear traders forex is not an easy job and not easy to earn money in this field of business after to much hard working than you are able to earn money in this field of business.

haney
2013-02-17, 07:27 AM
yes, all is easy and if we understand how to trade with properly but all the thing is not simple like it, we have to prepare ourselves with very well, start with emotion controlling, psychologies, mental besides we have mastered knowledge and ability and all is a must, we have to take them with right,
and then we can say that everything is easy, and forex trading is profitable,
but the key here is, discipline and patience in learning and practicing

Arifkst
2013-02-17, 10:31 AM
You will experience first hand How To Get Hits fast and easy with almost no effort whatsoever. When you get your FREE Easy Profit List membership you can ...

mahmoud2000
2013-02-17, 10:46 AM
about me if you wanna make easy profit you should first be very calm and try to use a good strategy without moving up between the strategies and you should managment your account as well and not take a big lots , if you be calm in trading you'll make a good profit in a fast time

clone
2013-02-17, 10:49 AM
Forex is a platform where you can make a profit, so easy and very fast, but still makin 'a risk, to make investments, as well as win percentage there where you can lose, so it is important to market research, so that these things do not happen so quickly

pbelim
2013-02-17, 11:00 AM
It is good source to earn a good profit but on the other hand it a quick source of losing the income for the bad trading decisions and if some one says that Forex is a simple profit earning source..,

jamalsaputra
2013-02-17, 11:10 AM
that is the answer nothing is easy in the forex market and if some one says that forex is a simple profit earning source i will not agree it is a hard earning house but sure earning is possible through the better techniques.. as it is good source to earn a good profit but on the other hand it a quick source of losing the income for the bad trading decisions

yes.. just do it right guys. I think it is very difficult at all so I was also thinking what if I would be able to get a safe way to do this trade in order to better if I will benefit this sir, but it will very quickly if we are going to lose this

chandrabd1971
2013-02-17, 11:10 AM
I do not think that forex trading is an easy opportunity for profit. This is a difficult task, education and research related to thrive long time, and this is not the end. Everyday is a new day and a new trade strategy is needed, and this can not be done if the merchant does not have a lot of skilled and careful, and this is not as simple as it is.

crux9
2013-02-17, 11:13 AM
Hi member, spending less time and getting more profits this is not what we do in here. you can not earn either small profits with this strategy. you have to work with a penalty of time with a strong strategy, and in the end take profit. But this is not as easy as many of us think about it.

clone
2013-02-17, 11:17 AM
is true that for easy profits, we must follow some guidelines, these guidelines are based on a strategy, and if you follow a estratgia, this can generarte many benefits, or otherwise a bad strategy hacertelos could lose, therefore you must study the market, and draw a line in which you buy shares

sohailsunny
2013-02-17, 11:34 AM
Yes easy profit lana bohat he asaan hai kun kay isko krne kay baad hum apna sara mind trade ki traf laga laty hai or hum isk through apni income bhi increase kar sakty hai to ye hamary liy easy profit ki trha he hua.

rahi10
2013-02-17, 11:55 AM
forex is a good online job. . There is a long time hard work, learning and researching is related to become successful and this is not ending. Everyday there as it is a new day and a new strategy is necessary to trade and this cannot make if the trader is not much educated and careful and this is not as easy as it is told.thanks

Abdul Mannan
2013-02-17, 12:19 PM
A trade must going into profit or loss. Most of sentimental trade going to profit but we took little profits and losses become larger and larger. So if we want to get easy profit than only one trade is require to destroy all your profit and balance.

dona44
2013-02-17, 12:25 PM
Forex can male our life. I think trade in Forex market is easy but its so much hard for a trader to take profit. But a trader then earn money when he a good analysis knowledge, have a good money management knowledge and always control their emotion.best of luck.

ahmed51
2013-02-17, 12:34 PM
yeah i believe it.it is my family support to the enough economics side.i am independent the economics side.i want to the economical problem solve that.this is the true of my life change my real stets the combination my friends cycle. I want to the establish of the world.

iqbal97
2013-02-17, 12:39 PM
jis ko jatna experience hea oh atna easy sea profit korega kokea easy sea profit karnea kia experience bhut jaruri hea

malikumar786
2013-02-17, 01:12 PM
If we want to get easy profit with Forex than we need to spend our more time to learn it using demo account and study Forex from different sites also getting help From the expert Forex trader than we make easy profit

abdullahkhalid
2013-02-17, 01:13 PM
I think Forex trading ma profit earn krna bht easy ha. ap ko jsut ak good strategy ki zrorat ha. phr ap jitna chahy utna hi profit kearn kr skty hain. .Forex trading is very easy business.

milon_ishurdi
2013-02-17, 01:56 PM
Viruses easy profits is quite simple and easy to promote the party at the cutting unit. Most of all the giants of the message on the message board, and full of online gaming in general typically profit viral probably change the positioning mode is simple promotional pieces.

fst2012
2013-02-17, 02:21 PM
I agree with you guys, that nothing is easy, all the hard work, and need to learn in earnest. If forex is easy and getting profits easier then no one is poor in this world. This general overview, but if you are already a master forex then easy in getting a big profit is possible.

you must fully understand that no one is a guru in the forex market,even if you understand the strategies very well sometimes you will find it very diffcult to make profits because no one could develop a perfect strategy that would make him or her not to loss permanently.

call123
2013-02-17, 02:39 PM
Forex is a best profitable business of the world.it is a money making machine but not always. you have to go through all the bad and good times. it is a big game but at the same time very risky and dangerous job also.forex is a good works....

tuyen
2013-02-17, 02:46 PM
The first question is "How much do you have to give time to your transaction and a transaction can last for how long?
We can identify different types of transactions by time frame. Take a look at the following transaction types and see which one suits you: Scalping - Scalpers are a very short-term trader, often open and close the transaction in seconds. Most of the forex broker to prevent this type of transaction. This type of transaction is also

sma786
2013-02-17, 02:48 PM
100$ per ap easy 10 $ ka profit ley sakty hai wo bi chand mento me ye sab sekhny k leay muj se rabta karo my skype ID javed_prince ?>>>>>>>>>>>>>

saeedajmal
2013-02-17, 02:51 PM
we need good profits from forex trading and every one wish this
earn profits all time and close your trades in small profits
use all time low volumes in this case we open more then one trade
and trade then if you have good info analysis reports or news info

ken arok
2013-02-17, 02:58 PM
if you have a good strategy and profitable, and you can be disciplined in trading rule. then you will easily get a profit. but you should use risk management, because you will not always get a profit, sometimes you will get a loss

mirza_faizi
2013-02-17, 02:58 PM
In forex trading you need to work harder to earn a profit. But that forex trading is not an easy business. You should first learn about the INS and outs of trading, so that you will be able to achieve to earn an income.

mano
2013-02-17, 02:59 PM
There is a long time hard work, learning and researching is related to become successful and this is not ending.if we going through behind greed and with our emotion then we will fail and will be so hard to got profits.........

Discordance
2013-02-17, 03:01 PM
you can make easy profit using fundamental news you should trade only in eurjppy and then in the morning you should check the jpy news if it is going to good news then you entering short for eurjpy

ObaFX
2013-02-17, 03:05 PM
how easy you will make money in the forex market depends on how much knowledge you have and your level of experience in the market, but is it easier to trade according to a plan always to ensure good discipline.

sheeba
2013-02-17, 03:05 PM
yes it is easy in all the points that you have said but it is also very technical at the same time a lay man can not be able to get it quickly as the trader or the experienced people get it. it is easy but when learned and practiced.

Jack
2013-02-17, 03:16 PM
Forex trading me hum log kabhi bhi easy profit pick nahi kar sakte, kyo ki jo bhi profit hum log pate hai ya to woh humari sahi samay trading ya phir analysis ka result hota hai ishi liye muje to nahi lagta ke koi bhi Forex me easy profit pata hoga.

Vishvakarma
2013-02-17, 03:21 PM
yes it is true that everyone here wants to make profit easily but I know that making profit in forex is not so easy as we think and for this we must have to make hard work in making analysis and in doing proper money management

sukro1940
2013-02-17, 03:22 PM
There is a long time hard work, learning and researching is related to become successful and this is not ending.if we going through behind greed and with our emotion then we will fail and will be so hard to got profits.........

because of our greed may be failing and it is a disease that we have but we can not destroy hostile lust and greed that is actually important to control that desire to be a good thing

mdjoy133
2013-02-17, 03:29 PM
goods for a join a foe and goods profit for a income money for a jobs now easy for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex and better income money for a Forex so join a Forex.

student1
2013-02-17, 03:33 PM
Forex trading market is not easy for Newbies. It is easy only for proffesional trader. If you are new and no experinece about Forex trading Market then how can make profit from trading? Forex trading market is not easy to make profit. If you are proffesional trader then can make good profit from trading.

abubakar123
2013-02-17, 03:41 PM
In currency trading you have to work hard for you to earn a profit. But this forex trading is not an easy. You have to learn for the first time about the ins and outs of trading this so that you will be able to achieve to earn an income.

exnessali222
2013-02-17, 03:48 PM
Learn and patience with low risk we will be able to got that through time then we will faill and will be so hard to got profits but as you say spend little time with some foucs will be more better .it is a big game but at the same time very time very risky jobs

Asad Rafiq Razvi
2013-02-17, 04:11 PM
profit not comes from easy way . u can do everything for get some money and earn some profit. it is very hard to get profit because profit want your full contribution. in others words u can afford some one special for get it.

mdjoy776
2013-02-17, 04:29 PM
easy for a Forex work and goods for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now profit for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs and goods trade for a Forex and profit income money.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-02-17, 04:36 PM
I think forex main working kar kay hum bohat he essey way say profit mil jata hay but agar hum kisi aor jaga yani kisi aor forum main trading karay to humay itna esseay way say profit nai miltay aor wahah par kafii sari problem ko face karna parta hay.

DANISH
2013-02-17, 04:52 PM
waisay tu bohat se ways hain profit k but one the big way to earn profit and that is your knowledge if you have good knowledge then the chances of you earning is more then loss.

innfx
2013-02-17, 04:53 PM
actually many ways to earn profits in forex trading, much simpler way. even if you do not use indicators though, you can still make a profit. it's just that sometimes you can not control your emotions

zahid27
2013-02-17, 04:55 PM
yes ham forex se bht easy se prophit hasal kar skty han easy prophit us waqat ata ha jab koi forex me knowledg se eantri lagata ha phr us ke wahi etri usi waqat he prophit dati ha jsy ham easy se uta skty han

usmankik786
2013-02-17, 04:59 PM
i think forex se earning etni asaaan nai hai so i think forex is a real work i love forex trading so i think humien others site pe apna time waste nai karna chahye so i think forex is a real work so Forex is very suitable source of income place . If you be a good trader in this market you can earn more money . But it for need to you to do very hard work and But learning is very necessary for success in the Forex world.

ahmad786
2013-02-17, 05:19 PM
In my open in view trade in Forex market is easy however its so much hard regarding a trader to take profit. however a trader then earn money when he/she a fantastic analysis knowledge and have a fantastic money management knowledge.

mdjoy407
2013-02-17, 05:19 PM
goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a Forex an debts income money for a jobs now all man goods for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs so join a Forex work fast.

blackjack
2013-02-17, 05:27 PM
Forex is the biggest market in the world, it's very risky business, it requires hard working and great knowledge and understanding of the forex market, if you easily want to earn profit you must be hardworking , gain good experience and knowledge to make your own strategies and money management then you become successful trader in forex.

adnan_aziz
2013-02-17, 06:12 PM
mere khayal se forex trading business main hum easy profit jab hi earn kar sakte hain jab hum iss business main small profit per hi accept karlein aur agar apne capital kay hisab se trading karen tou success asani se mil sakti hai greed kay bina.

mjunaid04
2013-02-17, 06:36 PM
mery khayal se tw hum tab he easy profits ly skaingy jab hum ko pata chalay ga pora forex ka or forex k baray mai zyada se zyada jan kari ho ge tw agr ye jankari ni ho ge tw hum ni earn kar skty forex mai or na he profit ly skty hain

Tsaqif
2013-02-17, 07:06 PM

easy profits:
easy to use platform.

I think in making a profit in the forex market will be very hard to sir so my advice if we are going to do this trade then we should use only the safest way to trade this account that I was able to secure more

sudarto
2013-02-17, 10:20 PM
easily gain is desired every new trader, they thought it was a trading place to earn money easily. as well as I used to but now I feel that trading is not easy and requires a lot of time to trading success.

nice49
2013-02-18, 07:31 PM
I think that Forex is the good job in the world. YES i think the Forex market is the best way to make sure that you have enough money while you are trading in the market and that way i know that way i know that will have been in the best position in the market.like job.

malkoumx
2013-02-18, 07:38 PM
Forex is the easiest way to win a lot of money, and there is no business in which we can make money as we do with forex trading, there are clever traders take advantage of this opportunity and earn astronomical sums, all of this Forex Trading.
And that the only problem that confronts us is we must be owners experienced traders, means the dealers Alekhtervan are capable of achieving these high profits.

fxforex1
2013-02-18, 07:42 PM
Forex is risky but many profitable.it is a money making machine but not always. you have to go through all the bad and good times. it is a big game but at the same time very risky and dangerous job also.
it is a money making machine but not always. you have to go through all the bad and good times. it is a big game but at the same time very risky and dangerous job also.forex is a nice works.

kuku
2013-02-18, 08:17 PM
there is nothing like easy profites when it comes to trading in the market that way i know that i will have to make sure that i work very hard in order to make enough money in the process and that is the way to go.

arfeen
2013-02-18, 08:54 PM
yes in Forex business earning is so easy it require some time in starting if you become professional and do work hard then Forex business is a easy way to earn money Forex is a great business in this business we earn huge profits and earn good money

laodai
2013-02-18, 08:56 PM
Larger time frame, the support and resistance levels are more important. The trading using multiple time frames can help you earn more money than dealing only with one time frame. This will allow you to keep a longer deal because you can get to know your location in a larger panorama.

jony92
2013-02-18, 08:57 PM
It is not so easy to get easy profit in Forex market.

sohel18991
2013-02-18, 10:50 PM
easy money? can not be considered by operators is the role of knowledge and experience in foreign exchange trading activities, but for traders who are new, to make a profit is extremely difficult, as evidenced by the number of operators who do not comply with this activity, it is easy to make a profit if we completely dominated the trade.

chanchalkst
2013-02-18, 10:53 PM
about me if you want to make easy advantages you should first be very comfortable and try to use a awesome strategy without going up between the methods and you should managment your problem as well and not take a big a lot , if you be comfortable in managing you'll make a awesome advantages in a fast time

saadfsd
2013-02-18, 11:22 PM
Well...Easy benefit can only be organized by investors who are experienced and experienced significant role in currency trading company, but for investors who are new, to generate income is extremely hard, as is obvious from the number of investors who fall short in this company, it is simple to generate income if we have perfected this trade completely

bilal224
2013-02-18, 11:35 PM
g ap agar forex par aram sa work karo to aram sa profit la sakta ho aur agar ap is par taizi sa work karoga to sab profit apka loss ma chala jai ga aur forex safe bussiness hai aur bohut mehnat ki zrorat hai jitna ap kam karo ga utna ap ko foran paisa da dega.......

alivpakshi
2013-02-18, 11:46 PM
I don't think that Forex allows an easy victory. Associated with long hours, work, training, research, it is infinite. It is these experiences it is easy with these people and I am a new person in this field, working for the hard work of change.

rehaan
No I have never made easy profit in Forex. I have always strive harder and worked in a smart way to make profit. If you are in Forex then you must know correct market trends and graph to make profit.

clone
as in all markets, surely, you can get easy profits of any investment that is clear, but then will never all investments with easy profits, and not all will be difficult to make a profit.
the conclusion, there will be times that are easier, and other more complicated

Discordance
2013-02-19, 12:19 AM
there is no easy profit in forex market all done by doing hard if they can make it easily then everyone should be rich person nowaday and i think who work out of other on effot then he is deserve to have succes

a.k
2013-02-19, 12:21 AM
forex trading is that kind of working and earning here if you want to earn good profit then learning well because here more you learn well more you earn well in forex and get good success so here learning,knowledge,experience,working these things are very very important if you want to earn good success in forex,

mehadi00
2013-02-19, 07:06 PM
I think that Forex is the better job in the world. YES i think the Forex market is the best way to make sure that you have enough money while you are trading in the market and that way i know that way i know that will have been in the best position in the market.nice job.

Ravinder Raddy
2013-02-19, 08:06 PM
there is nothing like the easy in the Forex market and i think that you need to do well in order to get some kind of the profit out of this market as we all know that this market is a very very risky market and you need to do really well in order to get something out of this market .

mariam111
2013-02-19, 08:10 PM
yes the forex market is the best way of earning a easy and fastly way through it we make money aolt in little time this is best for every one who are alone or noy have job which do it through it make money..............

rizwanali
2013-02-19, 08:12 PM
there is a long time hard work you have to thought all the bad and good time

kowula
2013-02-19, 08:21 PM
In order to make some easy profits we need to know about the Leverage level. Leverage level is like how much risk you need to take in order to do your trading. If you have started with a higher leverage you can make some easy profits and of course your losing margin is also higher. That means this is too much risk. If you willing to take that risk, then the Trade is all yours. That the only way to make some easy profits. Take a higher leverage level when you are so sure about the Trade.

kamboh
2013-02-19, 08:26 PM
yes hum forex tradning se easy profit kama skte hai wo bhe bena zeyada hard kam aur zeyada mehnat ka forex trading aik bohat he asan aur simple rasta hai money kamanye ka it is secouir.

anzerg11
2013-02-20, 12:35 AM
There is no easy thing in Forex.After working as possible to say massage I use indicators and technical analysis and fundamental market analysis

rahi11
2013-02-20, 04:59 PM
forex is a good work. I don't think that Forex trading is easy profit opportunity. There is a long time hard work, learning and researching is related to become successful and this is not ending. Everyday there as it is a new day and a new strategy is necessary to trade and this cannot make if the trader is not much educated and careful and this is not as easy as it is told.

mdjoy274
2013-02-20, 05:14 PM
easy for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man better income money for a jobs so join a Forex work and goods income money for a Forex.

hudakhan
2013-02-20, 05:22 PM
no it is no easy profit because it required a lot of hard work along with the experience. Experience is the key in this business as I say that it is all the game of experience. Try to get experience and then work here with full concentration and attention.

hamzashakeel
2013-02-20, 05:24 PM
in my opinion if you learn forex proeperly then you will get profit easily because l;earning is the key of success and indicator waves and templates also help to get easy profit .

mkmehadi
2013-02-20, 08:57 PM
Forex is risky but many profitable.it is a money making machine but not always. you have to go through all the bad and good times. it is a big game but at the same time very risky and dangerous job also.
it is a money making machine but not always. you have to go through all the bad and good times. it is a big game but at the same time very risky and dangerous job also.all the best..

saeed786
2013-02-20, 09:40 PM
forex is a risky and hardest business in the world . it is not so easy to make money and get profits on your trade from the forex trading. if you want to get good profits from the forex trading business than you must have good knowledge and experience to learn about the forex well you must be understand the forex market to make good strategies and so make successful trades with the good profits. forex is my lifetime trading career and only source of income.

shadi888
2013-02-20, 09:53 PM
Forex is the easy way to make profit. Forex is the gift of online. Forex is the best online earning place in the world. Forex can be done at home in any place. So for people Forex is a very easy way to earn. In present forex is more advance and fast business for making money for all.

Liaba
2013-02-20, 09:58 PM
I know that way i Know that will have been in the best position in the market. Time once you have got lot off knowledge and experience of years then a state may come. Hard working and improve my self in the business.

Sumit
2013-02-20, 10:17 PM
forex is a very easily business where you can earn lot of money in quick time .once you understand the trick of trading you can easily earn money and can be at the top of the forex trading within short amount of time

cahyopur
2013-02-27, 10:27 PM
exactly how simple you are going to earn money within the currency markets depends upon just how much information you might have as well as your degree of encounter on the market, however could it be simpler to industry based on a strategy usually to make sure great self-discipline.