PDA

View Full Version : Live automated trading software

FOREXSIGNALS
2013-02-15, 05:32 PM
Anyone who like to make easy money in Forex you can have (Instant Pip)server which gives signal & trade copier no manually trading but volume as per we select average we can get 30 pips daily

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:04 AM
Anyone who would like to earn money you make on foreign exchange (Instant ray) server and the user by trade copier signal is not available, but the volume of trade and 30 pips a day, you can create

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 03:35 AM
which sofware is this ?is this free??

Tsaqif
2013-02-23, 05:42 AM
Anyone who like to make easy money in Forex you can have (Instant Pip)server which gives signal & trade copier no manually trading but volume as per we select average we can get 30 pips daily

where can I get all of that sir, if I want then I will use this signal if I think it's good then I'll use a tool of this trade in a way that I consider safe once sir
but if I always lose the same as a lie sir
because I'm looking for is a lot of profit, but be safe

shoibal90
2013-02-24, 06:43 PM
where by am i allowed to get so much friend, easily want however use this specific transmission easily imagine it's beneficial next We'll work with a application with this industry in a manner that My partner and i contemplate secure as soon as friend
although easily generally get rid of much like a new then lie friend
due to the fact I am in search of is a lot of earnings, although always be secure.

Mas
2013-02-25, 02:47 AM

I want to see the results of a myfxbook so that I could see the details of the success of this forex robot sir so that I can be more clear in finding info about this forex robot can be very easily and I believe, so I will not hesitate in using your account with a bunch of real

sura
2013-02-27, 02:04 AM
What is exactly you want to share here? It's only screenshot and you don;t tell us what indicator or robots you use on those screenshot
Even I can't see your screenshot pics clearly, it's too small

Anyone who like to make easy money in Forex you can have (Instant Pip)server which gives signal & trade copier no https://secure.instaforex.com/en/open-account.aspx?x=monitoringmanually trading but volume as per we select average we can get 30 pips daily

4exer
2013-02-27, 03:57 AM
This system of trade server and trade copy seems good from your screenshots. 30 pips a day without worry is not bad. I will check it out.

shahid1
2013-02-27, 06:35 PM
Many untrained and beginners users are using the live automated trading software for earning the profit. They adopt the small cuts for earning the profit. They should first practice and also go to in learning process then start the trade. Manually way of trading is very well. In this way if you trained trader you should first trade manually.

shoaib786
2013-03-03, 10:58 AM
main kahan sy ye software ly sakty hon kiya ap mujhy sahi sy bata skty hain kuch es k mutalik explain kr skty hain kyun k main new users hun esi waja sy mujhy forex ka itna knowldge nahi hai jo apne diya hua kia wo free hai oska name kiya hai?

Java
2013-03-08, 04:44 PM
where I would be able to get this EA sir, it looks like EA is good and can be used in real trade me
if I'm going to use an EA, then I will make a new account so that I can still trade with my accounts manually sir

sohailsk
2013-03-22, 12:13 AM
It seems good , thanks for sharig,i will try my best to gain the exposure of it, it seems realistic and effective in terms of PIPs data showing and this thing could help the trader to gain the good profit from this business.

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-22, 06:48 PM
expert advisor automated trade kerta hai, or yeh bari fit kisam ki trade kerta hai, jiss se appa cah earn ker lete ho buss app ko iss mpe nazer rakhni perti hai, some time jab news effect ho then ye loss bi ker deta hai, essi halat mein iss ko band ker dena hi behter hai other wise loss b ho sakta hai fit kisam ka

arif1702
2013-03-24, 06:18 PM
seems so nice, but if you want to share with the members that are here?
How long have you used it?

sweetypk2016
2013-03-24, 09:15 PM
ap na jo bat explain ki hai mujhe kuch samjh nahi ara kiya ya software mujhe mil skata hai trading karna ka liya. or kiya software purchase karna hoga ya free main mil Jaye ga. or is software ka name bhi ap na mention nahi kiya hai. please is ka bara mazaid updates dijiyga ga.

51fctn
2013-04-03, 04:10 AM
main forex hon mujy as kay bary main atna knowledge nhe hai mainabi post kerta hon or forex ko learn ker reha hon. please everyone apna experience mary sath shear.. main yah software keha say layu sakta hon as ka real name kya hai.

waqas1
2013-04-03, 10:29 AM
good software bohat he acha profat gain kayea ha automated trade to bohat good ha ma is software ko use karna chayeo gaya muje ja software kaha sa mil sakta ha

mar1990
2013-04-22, 01:06 PM
a.o.a
~~~~~ i mm newcommer in insta forex trading .,,,i know some things but i do not know all about statages ;;;;
there are many other softwere and websites of trading ,,,but i like the most insta forex trading because i keep learning about it ,,,,,,
any one person who can tel mme about live automated trading softwere i want ttoo join itt and try to that ways ooff trading agr trading ka yahh wayy mujhy best lga too mmain iiss ko zroorr join krun gaa ~~@@@@@@

sakibmiakob
2013-04-22, 05:45 PM
I have to look at outcomes of a fabulous myfxbook ın order that We can look at information on all the financial success from this best forex robot sir ın order that I often be transparent to find information on this approach best forex robot are often quite simply and additionally My personal opinion, i absolutely isn't going to forget for benefits of the membership by means of quite a few substantial.

long
2013-04-22, 06:36 PM
Nai bhai min ye saitwaer o noi hon jo min ye sofitwaer khud bna s la skta ye far ap mujhy bta din kh ye sufatwaer kahan sy me sakts ye qk min koi enginiyar to noi hon jo min khod bna sakon .

Salufx
2015-10-07, 03:44 PM
where by am i allowed to get so much friend, easily want however use this specific transmission easily imagine it's beneficial next We'll work with a application with this industry in a manner that My partner and i contemplate secure as soon as friend
although easily generally get rid of much like a new then lie friend
due to the fact I am in search of is a lot of earnings, although always be secure.

Hamz1
2015-10-07, 09:53 PM
thanx for sharing this post with us . hope so ye help karey ga sab ki idher. specially newbies ko ye baat mein zarur bolun gi k wo idher aye aur is post ko dekhey samjhey aur is par amal karey un ko zarur positive miley ga. aur yehi kahoo gi k wo mehnat kartey rahey aur kamiyabi hasil kar ley kyun k mehnat karney walo ki haar nhi hoti. !

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

thanx for sharing this thread with us it will hope so help everyone specially newbies. un k liye yehi mashwara hai k idher aye aur is post ko dekhey samjhey aur is se kuch sekhey ta k app ko mada mil jaye future mein . madad means experience so plz keep this thing in your mind and keep learning. :)

mohamed elkhaizndar
2015-10-25, 09:48 PM
i dont prefer to get Automated Expert as it's will not working good sooner or later, just what will last with you forever is ur skills, your knowledge

bloggs
2015-10-25, 10:06 PM
Automated forex trading go wrong plenty of times, if they fail then there are no profits for you since no trades will be opened, it is better for you to trade once a week and make a big trade with a good return if its time for trading that is limited and make something out of it, if you have a big account you can even make 100 usd or more doing it once a week, so there is no need for an automated system for trading, i just don't think its necessary.

Karen Bagdasaryan
2016-03-10, 07:06 PM
Offer Advisor titled AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA, which stands on the site 30000usd.
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12893
Super offer 30usd and unlimited VPS server.
For any questions please contact skype jenifer.lopes82 or bagdasaryan84@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Offer Advisor titled AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA, which stands on the site 30000usd.
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12893
Super offer 30usd and unlimited VPS server.
For any questions please contact skype jenifer.lopes82 or bagdasaryan84@gmail.com

Moses
2016-08-11, 03:14 PM
Best free Forex EA 2016
It really works you could check http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BlackSteel/ffsingle4/1476551
Super offer download is free https://goo.gl/IfMWjW
for any questions contact support on the website https://fairforex.org/en/advisors/advisor?id=1&ref=HdpjhnwYUKluHtxdqVr1 on comfortable language for you

aarabane
2017-10-22, 03:38 PM
I think that in tading you should not use robots, I think it's better to use market analysis to better understand the market and also, and know the currency pair path

jellybelly2017
2017-10-22, 03:57 PM
a wizard so traders can design their own systems or the ability to host existing systems automated trading systems typically require the use of software that is linked to a direct access broker and any specific rules

buttar
2019-03-19, 11:11 AM
Anyone who would like to earn money you make on foreign exchange (Instant ray) server and the user by trade copier signal is not available, but the volume of trade and 30 pips a day, you can create

2019-03-20, 07:22 AM
a wizard so traders can design their own systems or the ability to host existing systems automated trading systems typically require the use of software that is linked to a direct access broker and any specific rules

khilmi
2019-07-11, 02:31 PM
mainne pahale kabhee bhee koee eee sophtaveyar ka upayog nahin kiya hai, kyonki mere dvaara onalain kharch kie jaane vaale samay ke saath baajaar aur nigaraanee mere lie paryaapt hai, lekin demo akaunt par eee sanketak ka abhyaas karana ek achchha vichaar ho sakata hai, lekin kabhee-kabhee yah aapako nishchit parinaam nahin deta hai. aur tredar isaka upayog tab karata hai jab visheshagy salaahakaar us kod ke saath kaam karata hai jab use kabhee bhee nukasaan nahin hota hai jab tak ki hamaare paas shesh raashi ya ikvitee par paisa na ho. kuchh aisa hai jab robot kee sthiti

kamendi
2019-07-14, 12:12 PM
svachaalit treding jokhim-mukt nahin hai, bhale hee yah hamesha nahin ho sakata hai kyonki eee prabhaavee nahin hai, lekin adhik eee abhee tak smaart nahin hai jo vibhinn baajaar sthitiyon ko sambhaalane ke lie hai jo unake lie prograam kie gae hain. isalie eee ko kuchh baajaar sthitiyon ka prabhaavee dhang se dohan karane mein saksham rakhen aur sabhee sthitiyaan behatar nahin hongee.

senyum
2019-07-14, 02:15 PM
yadi aap ek shuruaatee hain, to main aapako svachaalit vyaapaar karane kee salaah nahin deta. yadi aap abhee svachaalit treding ka upayog karate hain to aap sahee tareeke se vyaapaar karana nahin seekh paenge. isalie pahale vyaapaar ko sahee dhang se jaanen aur phir svachaalit treding prakriya ke saath videshee mudra par vyaapaar karane ka prayaas karen.

zafery
2019-07-16, 03:43 PM
I tested it 3 times but the results were gone. Very poor maybe, please give us an EA that is stronger or stronger, not useless. I have to wait a long time to download it from the outside link. But for me, it's okay because I got it free and applied it to my demo account. nothing to lose already. and, I will definitely see it. I have my own EA collection, some work, but some don't and want to add to my collection.

kamendi
2019-07-19, 09:38 AM
I don't know about this robot. But I think robots are not good for forex trading. I am the first robot to get big profits. But all the time it cannot make a profit. Because robots work throughout the same processing time. So I think human and robot processes are very different. So don't be a robot. trade manually. and to use the robot you must follow one condition, that is, you have to deposit $ 10,000. I think if you deposit that amount, you will lose n in the trade. here without loss means only 10% to 20% profit I think you can do it easily with that amount. You don't need any signal.

kamendi
2019-07-19, 07:27 PM
I don't know about this robot. But I think robots are not good for forex trading. I am the first robot to get big profits. But all the time it cannot make a profit. Because robots work throughout the same processing time. So I think human and robot processes are very different. So don't be a robot. trade manually. and to use the robot you must follow one condition, that is, you have to deposit $ 10,000. I think if you deposit that amount, you will lose n in the trade. here without loss means only 10% to 20% profit I think you can do it easily with that amount. You don't need any signal.

senyum
2019-07-19, 07:41 PM
I think manual trading is the best because we have full control in our hands but in automatic trading we cannot have full control so we can lose money if there is news that can cause big changes in prices. I never use automatic trading or I want to use it. and In my experience if we set our EA to aim for between 3% to 5% per month usually we get EA that drives a fun one but if we aim above up to 10% to 20% we will get some adreanalin pumps, but if we aim for + 20% per month the risks and uncertainties will increase.

sariketa
2019-07-21, 08:05 PM
I trade with EA but only on demo accounts but not on real accounts. It is good to know that algorithmic trading also helps and is quite helpful especially in emotional situations. If you are wondering what to do next, it will go up or down, but with the help of your robot, you really don't need to worry. and, I don't trade with EA and I also don't like it because this way the chances of loss are very high, I always want to trade on the basis of my own knowledge and experience because I know that if I trade myself I can become a good trader on the Forex market , not EA.

socer
2019-07-22, 11:10 AM
I think the robot works well. because many traders trade with robots and they don't complain. But all traders don't like it. I think manual trading is the best to work. If you can trade manually, the chances of your success are greater. and I hear, robotic work is the best job on the live trading platform. However, I cannot use the robotic trading system on the Forex direct trading platform. Trading robots automatically trades and gets more profits in a short time on Forex. I will try this matter to earn a short income from the Forex market.

sakigbest
2019-07-22, 11:48 AM
jii haan jb hum llive trading kerty hain toh hhumain trading kerny main b bohat mza ata hai is leya humain is amin mahnt kerni haya kiun ka ajb hu is s main mahaht kerty hain toh e huma8in si amin kama krnya ka xma ata hai jgb hum si amin kam nhi erty hain toh humain kabi b is main se acha proit hasil nhi hota hai is leya huamuin is ko samjjhna chay orris per apni puri tawjha denic uay jun ka bn hum is amin apni puri tajh nhi kerty hin toh huajin kai b is amibn se ach p[rofit hil nhi hota hai

kokorotak
2019-07-22, 08:06 PM
If the problem is the difficulty of making a profit in forex trading activities can only be solved by using a number of forex robots then we will all become rich. All of us can only install on our computer, let the PC connect to broadband and let the 'robot' do its job. But is it the role of forex robots to easily replace traders in making profits? And I think the answer is yes, maybe, and no. That depends on the traders who use robots. What I'm saying is that Forex robot trading doesn't replace forex education. Use it as an assistant but not as a substitute for your trading knowledge and experience in any event.

coramel
2019-07-23, 01:42 PM
well, maybe there is still a lot that can be seen when running on a real account or a demo account that is harmed, because ea that can get good profits is rarely displayed in public, for certain purposes it will be publicized because it wants to sell ea. at this point, ea has developed better and more complex to adjust conditions in the market. I think it can still be used as an alternative to using ea.

sakigbest
2019-07-23, 01:55 PM
ji haan asy bohat se achay soft ware hopty hain jins e huamin acha profit hasil ho sakta hai lakin jab hum is ko samjkh jaty hain toh huamin is amin kakam ekrnay ka mza ata hai jab hum is aminmahant nhi kerty toh huami is amin se kuch b hasil nhi hota hai is leya humain is ko samjhna chay orr humain is amin mahant kerniocic haya kun ka jab hum khuid mahnat kertyy hain toh humain is amin se acha profit hasil ho jata hai

tillu
2019-07-24, 08:27 PM
robots cannot perform all functions like the human mind, this only helps software and if you want to get a million dollars, I would not recommend you to use robots for that purpose, besides fake advertising, robots are not functioning properly. advertised, let's use your own thoughts for analysis and to trade and your results will be much better.

kuda
2019-07-24, 10:00 PM
I really recommend that you understand the importance of establishing an EA rather than depending on it so as to completely replace your trade. Twenty million can be very useful, not the main one for replacing you as one particular trader, but here are other EA functions. Only an interesting and useful feature, for example, is that we can set complex breaks or stop running if our staff members use EA even this feature that is not in the hobby in the MT4 / MT5 feature.

sisir4
2019-07-27, 07:47 PM
I don't like automatic trading at all, I didn't try it before, but only on demo accounts, and even though he gets big profits, I don't think of his experience on a live account because he doesn't avoid quick movements and surprises in the market and the time of publishing news that drives tens of prices points in seconds won't be like the human mind never

sisir4
2019-07-27, 09:20 PM
I don't like automatic trading at all, I didn't try it before, but only on demo accounts, and even though he gets big profits, I don't think of his experience on a live account because he doesn't avoid quick movements and surprises in the market and the time of publishing news that drives tens of prices points in seconds won't be like the human mind never

sumerach
2019-08-04, 07:22 PM
I want to see the results of a myfxbook so that I could see the details of the success of this forex robot sir so that I can be more clear in finding info about this forex robot can be very easily and I believe,

fxdistrub
2019-08-08, 03:52 PM
I am not following with new robots because I think they are the most dangerous thing we handle because if you trade manually it is possible to protect your account when the market turns against you but this shift does not feel wrong when programmed and each offers one thing if you are going to use it. but better is a guide and in this case you get long-term benefits because you will learn important forex issues that can give you rewards in the future. But we don't know what is best for us.

gretan
2019-08-08, 07:41 PM
I don't think there is an EA that can last for a long time ... I mean the market continues to move with different conditions, if Logic Ea does not update and keep up with market changes, EA will die and make us lose Acc ... and I think trading through robots is a profitable way. But, you must have a lot of programming knowledge. On the other hand you must enter the market after confirmation using Forex signals and mt5 charts. If you are a beginner then the demo is the best choice for learning real trading.

koreanfx
2019-08-10, 06:17 PM
forex robot is useless ... when you trade manually, you will find out a lot of new things through experience and I don't think using robot trading is a good method. It is better to study manual trading and reduce the use of EA as stratergy trading. and I think novice traders are better off trading manually than using expert advisors. manual trading will add to their experience and improve their trading skills in market analysis

haruh
2019-08-11, 07:47 PM
I experimented with this robot at the expense of the first try, so as not to be unprofitable and to destroy all your money and check it when it makes a profit at the expense of using your estate later and EA begins to stabilize when there is a duty to lose labor. I prefer to trade manually because someone cannot instruct if he does not decide on his own. If someone uses a mechanism, he parasites on a robot some of the results but in trading each position changes the behavior of the industry. Forex goggles are a redemption for trading if anyone uses this.

mayasetra
2019-08-11, 09:27 PM
I prefer to trade manually. Risky as it already is and robots only add to it. Until I can program my robot to trade as I wish, I will not use it for Forex trading. and I have never used a robot to trade on forex nor will I do it because I don't think that robots are a better way to attack than trade every year. if we trade manually we can make more profit than using robots.

koreanfx
2019-08-13, 06:56 PM
Not all robots function for trading, some scripts may experience errors and make the robot function poorly. No robot will make a 100% profit on every trade. I have tested many robots with a demo account but the results are not favorable. There are many eAs on the internet. You can get it free at mql4.com

surjamal
2019-08-14, 02:30 PM
Which robot is better for scalping ....! Can anyone share a good scalping robot with us for free. I checked many links but all of them must be purchased. I think many are using this post to market their robots. and if I still believe in the manual and be more confident in myself so many robots in the world that provide proof of profit is so big but I don't want to use it because I can't use it from vps rental and capital for endurance margins a lot of it all makes me manually choose the path in the forex market

gretan
2019-08-14, 03:05 PM
if you use EA too .. I am still trying and identifying some EA indicators or system indicators on the input in EA. but many EAs don't last a year ... and I say that ea is a risk but it is profitable. as a new trader he doesn't use ea. after trading a new trader he uses ea no risk. is this the most popular in the world in the forex trading market. but new traders don't use ea, is it inappropriate?

tong
2019-08-15, 10:26 PM
instaforex offers various types of security levels and I recommend you to use their separate accounts, also use their own server if you use an automated trading strategy. besides that they suggest ea with their performance but no one has one hundred percent performance ability. and there is no Automatic System that can guarantee 100% profit or safety as you say ...!

Because it depends on many factors and it will be a kind of Holy Grail, if it can work 100% every time on demand ...!

So stop looking for one and try to improvise with your expertise ...!

wahyudin
2019-08-17, 09:12 PM
I think the 10 pips expert advisor is worth a try because it is less risky, can you tell me what your win ratio is? By the way, I want to check your backtest and also try to use it yourself, a good manual can give us good results, who made this EA? anyway thank you for sharing EA with us. and I will try a demo account to see how EA is as another EA account before using the first real test on my demo account for at least 3 months

pujhe
2019-08-19, 04:12 PM
I don't use forex robots because I don't know how to use robots too, the main thing is I don't have money to buy robots to trade and that is why I use my own trading strategy to get profits. and I don't use to trade robots. I do not believe in robot trading. robot trading is very risky. Have many traders lose their biggest money to trade robots. robots cannot achieve success. Manual trading is the best for success.

fakta
2019-08-19, 05:18 PM
I use this MACD EA from our terminal using TF H4 and for GBPUSD pair only for swing because the initial position uses this MACD EA but my TP is modified to 300 pips (the standard of the terminal is only 50 pips) and my SL is not used and I only use trailing stop and modified to 200 pips trailing settings in this EA script and I have no personal experience with this EA on a live account. But, I tested it with a strategy tester. I did not open an order unnecessarily, and that just made a loss. It takes time to terminate an account due to slow trading.

makaroni
2019-08-20, 04:22 PM
I don't think forex robots are profitable, so I don't use forex robots, I think senior trading is the best way to learn and ... and for me, I never use forex robots during my trading on forex. I don't like to use robots, because I don't believe forex robots can help me make continuous profit on forex. I think manual trading can be the best choice. there.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 12:49 PM
main kahan sy ye software ly sakty hon kiya ap mujhy sahi sy bata skty hain kuch es k mutalik explain kr skty hain kyun k main new users hun esi waja sy mujhy forex ka itna knowldge nahi hai jo apne diya hua kia wo free hai oska name kiya hai?