PDA

View Full Version : mt4 errors?

forexman
2012-04-12, 08:45 AM
hi,in mt4 terminal sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest and other is sometimes terminal wont login when i input an account and i want to know how to avoid them

asingh601
2012-04-12, 11:56 AM
main bhi same error se gujar chuka hun aapko terminal ek baar pura fir se install karna hoga tab jaa ke aapka jo errors or problem hai wo thik hoga aap naye setup ko Insta Forex se download kar ke install kijiyega.

naziafarhan
2012-04-12, 01:35 PM
Yes sometimes I face this problem. And sometimes I experienced that the data is not updating then I see that the connection error. I fear that if this happens while I am in a trade then I may face a big loss.

fanesa G
2012-04-20, 07:57 PM
Maybe your computer affected by some viruses , so your metatrader 4 stop working and becoming error, my suggestion to you is to scan your computer using some antivirus program or re instal your operating system

sumonmia0526
2012-04-21, 05:16 AM
hi,in mt4 terminal sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest and other is sometimes terminal wont login when i input an account and i want to know how to avoid them

yes i know very well about this problem happen most of time in contest in instaforex mt4 terminal ..so contact to support and they gave me an ip for server 188.138.56.57:443 .use it and u will never faced the same problem again

lg_pkl
2012-04-29, 10:15 PM
If you are logged in. Be sure to save the tick in the column password, then automatically no account and your password will be stored and there is no need to login
each time you open your MT4,
in that way then you can save your own time,
Thank you

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 05:33 PM
MT4 never have this problem. You can use it with saved account. If there is virus in you computer then you can lose your account

Morshedul
2012-05-01, 11:39 PM
I dont know why it happens. But it doesn't occur with everyone though. You can do one thing here. If you again enter all of your accounts in mt4 and save those accounts, i think the problem will be gone. It is a not big deal my friend.

najaf12345
2012-05-12, 12:17 PM
hi
i have not this problem yest i do not know why this problem is accuring with you . i think may be fault in your system or you are not saving
the login information correctly. i think you can install meta trader again .may be this problem solved/

gkintl
2012-08-27, 07:34 PM
It seems there is an installation error. Pls., uninstall using the windows uninstall software icon to remove the software totally. Run the virus program and then install the software again. Make sure that you have atleast 4mb RAM and use a broad band connection. You will no longer face the problem then.

kashifrehman
2012-10-04, 09:56 AM
The better way is save you profile and just copy that profile in some other place some the problem that you describe occure because of improper shutdown so if we have a saved profile at other location then there is just need to copy that in the mt4 profiles and them all will be ok wih just few clicks.

newentry
2012-10-08, 11:48 AM
yes, it happened to me, but i just delete/ uninstall with full and install it again, this is the way for me for login when i got the problem like it..
and usually it works with well

ladoali
2012-10-13, 08:30 AM
MA mt4 he use karta ho lakm mga to abi tak koi error nai ay lakn ya b to ho sakta ha ka ap ka system virous ho jis waja
sa ap ka system mt4 ka software ko na chalny daita ho .

suzonbmw03
2012-10-14, 08:02 AM
hi,in mt4 terminal sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest and other is sometimes terminal wont login when i input an account and i want to know how to avoid them. i think you can install meta trader again .may be this problem solved.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 11:20 AM
हो सकता है कि आप अपने इंटरनेट कनेक्शन के साथ समस्या है, जब मैं व्यापार राशि के लिए मैं एक मॉडेम का उपयोग कर से बेहतर एक गर्म स्थान मिल. जोखिम अधिक है जब आप एक मॉडेम का उपयोग क्योंकि. कल मैं मेरे मंच इंटरनेट से कनेक्ट नहीं कर सकते हैं, मैं कारण खोजने के लिए, और पता चलता है कि व्यस्त समय है. बहुत से लोगों को उस समय कॉल इतनी धीमी गति मॉडेम कनेक्शन बनाने.

2012-11-28, 08:13 PM
Mt4 ma wase to koi error nai ha lakn jb kbi is ma koi virse wagar a jaye tb ja k y problem a jata ha
jis ko hm antivirce sa dor kar sakty ha ya mt4 ko insta forex sa download kar sakty ha.

pro2
2012-11-29, 10:32 AM
i face problem with mt4 that when i want to open a chart in different
time frame then it hang and don't move then i have to close the whole application and
need to run it again.i don't know why this problem happened.i previously used mt5 and i had never
faced this problem in mt5.is their any limitations with mt4.i don't know.

yudijoni
2012-11-29, 12:43 PM
This sharing in MT4, had some things that often arise:
1. often when closing a position, sometimes got requotes.
2. are also pending order not to trigger or trigger first. but not time
3. often if compare with some brokers, candle shape is different. and also had suffered a late one candle candle.

Hope will help you guys.

lg_pkl
2012-11-30, 09:29 AM
If you you use an account that is a contest that could have ended the contest and the server has been shut down so that we can no longer connect to the forex market we used to do, but if we use a demo account it will go through whenever we can use

Roddexx
2013-01-26, 02:56 PM
Be careful with your account, keep it safe. write in microsoft exel and save fine. because when you forget you can open it again. Exel is very helpful if you have many email accounts and all use of passwords, so with exel we're not giddy just because remember the password.

lahcen
2013-01-27, 08:17 PM
sometimes , when i open a trade on the terminal , and then stop it ,
after a while when i open the terminal again , i find that the trade is still open , and i lost alot of money cause of that

ciptafx
2013-01-30, 07:30 PM
I think why the account can be lost when a contest is a contest your account may have expired or otherwise been through the campaign a contest held by the broker,

missali
2013-02-08, 08:16 PM
It seems there is an installation error. Pls., uninstall using the windows uninstall software icon to think you can install meta trader again .may be this problem solved/remove the software totally

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-07-2013 at 05:13 PM ----------

Yes sometimes I face this problem. And sometimes I experienced that the data is not updating then I see that the connection error. think you can install meta trader again .may be this problem solved/

Earnmaster68
2013-02-10, 02:28 PM
Mery sath to aj tak is trha ki prbolm nahi hui ap k softwares main koi rpblm hogiii

ahadbd
2013-02-10, 06:20 PM
Same problem faced before. Just uninstall it and then reinstall again. I hope You will get rid off it.

Mas
2013-02-24, 04:39 AM

in this case can only happen if we are wrong in doing login sir, so we will have this problem for a long time
and if I am going to use this way then I will be able to fix it if I've tried to fix my network so that I would be sure if all fine and no problems

shoibal90
2013-02-24, 06:18 PM
Without a doubt from time to time We encounter this problem. And also from time to time We seasoned which the data is not updating then i see that the text miscalculation. We concern in which if this happens whilst I will be in a very business then i may possibly encounter a major decline.

faisal waheed
2013-02-27, 12:26 AM
main mt4 hi use krta hon. aksar aoqat mt4 main error aa jata hai. ye error ap k computer use ki waja se ya phir computer virus ki waja se b aa skta hai.

ijazsony
2013-02-27, 01:13 PM
not have any serious problem in mt4 but i feel kbi kbi jub ap order lagty ho ya close krty ho then isy mt4 late accept krta hy i dont know ya problem kahan ku pasish ati hy,agr koi meri help kr sakta hy tu plz

runu
2013-02-28, 04:20 PM
Yes sometimes I encounter this problem. And sometimes I veteran that the accumulation is not updating then I see that the union happening. I fright that if this happens spell I am in a change then I may meet a big deprivation.

Endeye
2013-03-03, 11:55 AM
During this time I have never encountered an error MT, because I always update my MT. I think, the occurrence of errors is because there is a part of MT needs to update but has not yet been updated.

visio it
2013-03-04, 12:38 PM
I am also facing some problem like when i try to log in for trading some time i face that server not response immediately,2ndly when i place order but from its late execution from server which cause some time losses for me.

zhulkutai
2013-03-05, 09:46 AM
mangatasinya way, uninstall the MT4, then reinstall the software

good luck

kukibhai
2013-03-27, 09:22 PM
bhai g meta trader 4 buhat acha hai aj tak mujay koi problems nahi howi . meta trader 4 buhat easy use hot hai aur reliable hai. ho sakta hai kay ap ki windows main koi problem ho ya koi aur masla ho sakta hai is ley ap ko ye problem face karna parai ho

naveed1985
2013-03-27, 09:57 PM
my dear brother i am new in forex trading that is why i do'nt know more about mt4platform but according to my knowledge mt4 is good platform and i do not know about its errors.

tani786
2013-04-02, 02:17 PM
meta trader buhat acha hai aur is main koi problem nahi hai. ho sakta hai kay ap kay computer main virus ho ya windows ki koi file crupet ho jis ki waja say ye problem aya hai. otherwise mujay aj tak koi problem nahi aya

mari_bangkitlagi
2013-04-04, 09:54 PM
i think tthe software isn't compatible with your OS, try to get from official MT4 website. and reinsttal your MT4 , or run the program with windows XP , cos XP is most powerfull OS
hope the problem fixed

BOOM
2013-04-05, 09:38 AM
Yes you are right because i also face this problems many time in mt4 platform but after some time i realize that it is not platform problem it is a problem from my computer .In my computer a lot of virus create problem and it make speed low and affect on computer working.

tamaprat
2013-04-05, 10:48 AM
I often run into an error on the MetaTrader 4 connections suddenly under unconnected. when my internet connection is in good condition. but it turns out that my problem MetaTrader 4. then I try to update my MetaTrader 4 that I have so that I can run the MetaTrader 4 again well without going out for connections

mohamed maatar
2013-04-05, 02:16 PM
thank's for helping...
your aswenrs were really helpful :D

tayia157
2013-04-07, 03:34 PM
I also face this types of errors that my saved password are lost when i log in new account and password but did not check the saved password box, some time i face this error when i operate a demo account and then i log on to real account then mostly my old saved account are deleted, to avoid this error you can check the saved password box every time when you log in demo or real account.

forex_adviser
2013-04-11, 01:11 AM
I think there can be many reasons of this problem. May virus infected and courpted your software second your computer and internet speed could be slow. May re instaling mt4 again fix your problem if error occur again try to consult with your broker support service.

dwik
2013-04-11, 06:45 AM
i think, indeed in these days, MetaTrader 4 often have errors and requotes. the possibility of many traders who do open position or liquidate its position. this could make the server down, and so has an error. :)

nayeem01715
2013-04-15, 03:24 PM
we confront issue using mt4 any time i must wide open a new chart in numerous period after that this suspend and don't transfer after that i need to close the full program as well as ought to operate this all over again. we do not know exactly why this challenge took place. we previously used mt5 as well as i had created certainly not confronted this challenge inside mt5. is actually the virtually any limits using mt4. we do not know.

yad786
2013-04-16, 07:39 PM
meta trader 4 kay bohat say error hain laykin hum ko to is kay zara say bi errors kay baray main nahi patais kay errors yani nuksanat hain jo kablay bardaht nahi hain.is main loss ka bohat zayada khatra rehta he.

princeua
2013-04-16, 07:43 PM
Yes, this station does not work well and many times when the market is at the top of his strong lose the station connected to the network and are not effective in these moments precisely in the market and I am trying to increase my work this station so pour more money so that it applies less or a portion of the second.

ippapress786
2013-04-17, 07:53 AM
mujay trading kartay howay 2 year ho gay hain aur main meta trader 4 use karta hoon abi tak muay koi problem nahi howi . aik dafa ik error aya tha per main nay fresh windows ki tu wo problem solve ho gai.

aug14
2013-04-17, 04:07 PM
in forex trading mt4 is an best platform and it is an very easy to use software for trading,meta trader 4 i think is perfect and there is no errors in this software i also using this software and personaly there is no wrong think in this softwar and it is very famous in mrket.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-18, 11:37 PM
I think MT4 never have this problem.You need to use it with saved account if there is virus in you computer then you can eliminate your account.

raazi
2013-04-19, 08:49 AM
mara idea sa is ka problm hota ha lkn buht kam agr is ma errors ana suru ho jay to ap is ko inctaforex sa install karn or phr kam karn dobra error nh ay ga.

aptx4869
2013-04-19, 06:03 PM
in forex trading mt4 is an best platform and it is an very easy to use software for trading,meta trader 4 i think is perfect and there is no errors in this software i also using this software and personaly there is no wrong think in this softwar and it is very famous in mrket.

I have good experience when using MT4 platform. Nothing problems i faced on it. I know some trader are have more strategy which need more chart or some custom indicator. That was different for me. Cause i just depends to horizontal line and some template. I know the most simple strategy are the best thing. So, i do not use many indicator on my chart. Cause of that, i never get error on my MT4 platform.

saim ali
2013-04-20, 01:14 AM
mt4 kabe kabar kam nhe karta jes ke waja sa muja bohat mushkal hote ha leken ya error kafe dar tak nhe rahta is lia ma mt4 he use karta hn.

keroso1
2013-04-20, 02:06 AM
actually you have to know that the problem is really common and this is becoz of your connection my friend so you have to make yor internet faster or make sure that the username and the password are ssaved

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 08:54 PM
Maybe your PC stricken by some viruses , thus your meta bargainer four clean up and turning into error, my suggestion to you is to scan your pc exploitation some antivirus program or re instal your package................

vakas.9011
2013-05-23, 09:40 PM
i think it is the big error of mt4 that If you are log in platform, be sure to save the tick in the column password, then automatically your password will be stored and there is no need to login each time you open your MT4.

salman.rana
2013-05-24, 05:40 AM
i think mt4 have no any error, i do not face any problem in the mt4 software, in fact it is very easy to use and every one can easily work with mt4 software, mt4 is the best software.

a555
2013-05-24, 11:32 AM
when we start trading on the meta trade 4 and make some deals then all the deals and their profit or loss with purchase price and volume it shows in the left bottom corner we can see all our desire information about our trading from this place and the said error may be the cause of any virus

thirupathi
2013-05-24, 01:36 PM
So your meta trader 4 stop working and becoming error, my suggestion to you is to scan your computer using some antivirisu program or re instl your operating system i know very well about this problem happen most of time in contest in instaforex mt4 terminal so contact no support adn the give me work.

MeerTalpur
2013-05-24, 05:44 PM
bhai jab aap first time account mein login karty hain to nichy option hota save information ka use pe click se mark laga dein to inshallah apko ye problem again aaygi

sahilbutt
2013-05-24, 06:21 PM
agr ap ko is ma kam ki koi problm ho rhi ho to ap ka mt4 platforum ma koi errors a rha ho to ap is platforum ma is ka softwere dobra install kar lan hho skta ha problm dor ho jay

itzguriya2013
2013-05-25, 03:41 AM
Dear mujhe just 2 bar asi provblem aye thi jab main na kuchh indicator ko manually add kiya tha tu. lakain then kuch samma ka bad yah problem kud ba kud solve hogye .

syahir
2013-05-25, 06:04 AM
yes, it happened to actually me, other then i only delete/ uninstall with full and install it once more, this happens to be the manner for myself for login when i got the matter adore it. and typically it works with well

munir4u
2013-05-25, 06:06 AM
dost agar apko asi koi problem are hai tu ap apna terminal meta trader 4 ko delet kar ka re instal kare lo mujhe bhi agar masla hota hai main bhi yahi karta hon.

Kcng20fx
2013-05-25, 08:02 AM
I think it could sir, because we will use a demo account contests, but if we are going to use a real account it will be make this trade very well at all, so I will be able to make this trade very well with the results that would be good too sir
MT4 is usually damaged due to exposure to the virus and the like

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-25, 01:03 PM
i am using meta trader 4 software to trade in the forex online market from a long time and i do to have any complaint from this trading platform in this business, this is very simple and very good platform for every trader in the market to make trade.

garmink
2013-08-16, 05:30 PM
I dont know why it happens. But it doesn't occur with everyone though. You can do one thing here. If you again enter all of your accounts in mt4 and save those accounts, i think the problem will be gone. It is a not big deal my friend.

shahid1477
2013-08-17, 01:33 AM
yes dear,ap ki baat theek hai.kabhi kabhi humain in errors ka samna karna parta hai.sometime connection not available ki option bhi aa jaati hai.is main hamari window ya net connection ka problem bhi ho sakta hai.

saime121
2013-08-17, 09:32 AM
Dear i think you should uninstall the meta trader4 setup and after uninstall the setup you should restart you PC and after this you should be reinstall the meta trader setup and then restart you computer again and then you can use meta trader4 easily and reliable.

razia86
2013-08-17, 02:10 PM
sometimes i face this problem and sometimes i experienced that the data is not updating then i see that the connection error and i fear that if this happens while i am in a trade then i may face a big loss....its my opinion...

Ali 123
2013-08-17, 03:03 PM
The better way is save you profile and just copy that profile in some other place some the problem that you describe occure because of improper shutdown so if we have a saved profile
at other location then there is just need to copy that in the mt4 profiles and them Be careful with your account, keep it safe. write in microsoft exel and save fine. because when you forget
you can open it again. Exel is very helpful if you have many email accounts and all use of passwords, so with exel we're not giddy

mp5
2013-08-17, 03:24 PM
aysa bohat kam hota hay sarey account meta trade 4 main loss ho jaen meta trade 4 main ap jitney marzi account login ker lain aur pher wo in sarey account k yad bhe rakhta hay aur un ko login bhe kerta hay ho sakta hay ap kay meta trade main koi problem ho

c13
2013-08-18, 08:33 PM
meta trade main ye saholat mojood hai app yahan par meta trade install karnay kay bad jitnay marzi accounts iss main login kar lain aur pher jab bhi app wo account login karain gay to wo us kay accounts ko yad rakhay ga aur foran login kar day ga

humayoonkhatri
2013-08-19, 02:31 AM
Same problem faced before. Just uninstall it and then reinstall again.I fright that if this happens spell I am in a change then I may meet a big deprivation.

ABUZAR
2013-08-19, 02:48 PM
Without a doubt from time to time We encounter this problem. And also from time to time We seasoned which the data is not updating then i see that the text miscalculation. We concern in which if this happens whils
t I will be in a very business Yes sometimes I encounter this problem. And sometimes I veteran that the accumulation is not updating then I see that the union happening. I fright that if this happens spell I am in
a change then I may meet

hosnim
2013-08-19, 11:25 PM
Yes this is true.sometimes when you open the terminal the account is lost.i think that the best way is to save your trading longin and trader password in a txt file this way you can never lose you account and you can reload it again

okeyy
2013-08-21, 12:31 AM
Meta trader 4 is very good software for trading and it has very nice performing.i am using mt4 from my start in trading.some times we face little errors but it is not a matter.we can trade easily with mt4.

ronaldo5
2016-02-06, 07:29 PM
You can work and work Hdv podium clean your computer and re-prove the podium again and that there was a glitch Contact support perhaps the problem of incompatibility or because of viruses happened

raza365
2016-02-11, 01:53 PM
MT4 is a good software. It is widely used in the world. It don't give any error. If you are facing any error then it will be due to your operating system or due to your internet connection. MT4 don't execute trades and close trades at right time when market moves too sharply. Without this we don't face any problem in using MT4 Software.

mahi218
2016-02-11, 02:59 PM
bhai ap ko chahye k ap apna mojoda mt4 delete kar k dobara install kare pher ap ka masla hal ho sakta hai lekin pher b agar ap ka mt4 work sahi na kare to ap ko chahye k ap support center rabita kare wo mazeed apki help kare gay k apka mt4 kiya masla kar raha hai aur ku kar raha hai agar aesa mumkin ho jae to kam ban jae ga.

Muskan
2016-02-11, 03:26 PM
sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest your meta trader 4 stop working and becoming error my suggestion to you is to scan your computer using some antivirus program or re insta your operating

Rehman12
2016-02-27, 10:20 PM
no dear its not fault of the plate forum of meta 4 in my point of view it may be the fault in your hand and you ban due to your own faults so i suggest to you and also other forex traders that check your own trading style and not blame to the meta forum

mahi218
2016-02-27, 10:24 PM
mujhay to abhi tak koi khas error nahi nazar aya hai is kam me jiss ki bina pay meh keh sako k yaha pay me nay loss kiya ya pher kuch paya hai yaha pay hume agar koi error ata b hai to us k lye sub say behtreen cheez yehi hoti hai k hum kissi broker k malik say rabita kare or us ki madad say kam karnay ki taraf tawajo de.

alirana
2016-02-28, 02:08 PM
Mere khayal se aapki installation main koi problem hai jis ki wajah se error aa raha hai,,, try to uninstall the software and then again install it,, main kaafi arsay se mt4 use kar raha hun lekn mujhe aise kisi error ka saamna nahin karna para

fxtrader123
2016-04-25, 10:25 PM
I've encountered the same problem when i was using mt4 trading platform initially andter that i reinstalled the software and after that the problem was solved i suggest you to delete your platform software and then re install it using.

wassa99
2016-10-21, 10:47 PM
Well without a doubt from time to time We encounter this problem. And also from time to time We seasoned which the data is not updating then i see that the text miscalculation. We concern in which if this happens whilst I will be in a very business then i may possibly encounter a major decline.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-29, 10:04 PM
main bhi same error se gujar chuka hun aapko terminal ek baar pura fir se install karna hoga tab jaa ke aapka jo errors or problem hai wo thik hoga aap naye setup ko Insta Forex se download kar ke install kijiyega.

raheel001
2020-12-28, 10:54 AM
jahan tak main forex trading ko janta hon yahan par meta trade 4 sab say ahca software hai iss mai koi bhi problem nahe hoti ager kisi waja say forex main trading kay doran koi masla ban jaey to pher app apnay meta trade ko dobara say intall kar lain

Fatima12
2021-05-20, 10:18 AM
bhai ap ko chahye k ap apna mojoda mt4 delete kar k dobara install kare pher ap ka masla hal ho sakta hai lekin pher b agar ap ka mt4 work sahi na kare to ap ko chahye k ap support center rabita kare wo mazeed apki help kare gay k apka mt4 kiya masla kar raha hai aur ku kar raha hai agar aesa mumkin ho jae to kam ban jae ga.ji ha bilkul hum un ki help line se rabta kar ke problem hal karwa sakte hai, lakin mujhe ni lagta ke aisa koi error ata ha, kabhi kabhi aisa hu jata ha ke system me khuck masla hu jata ha jis ki wajah se humara account open ni hota lakin khuch dar tak wu error set hu jata ha aur ap ka account bi open hu jata ha, es me ghabrane ki koi baat ni hoti. Ya kabhi kabhi mt4 app ki update ka masla hota ha jis se error aa jata ha lakin jab hum app update kar le gai tu wu bi set hu jai ga.

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-12, 11:29 PM
हां
कभी-कभी मुझे इस समस्या का सामना करना पड़ता है। और कभी-कभी मैंने अनुभव किया कि डेटा अपडेट नहीं हो रहा है तो मैं देखता हूं कि कनेक्शन त्रुटि है। मुझे डर है कि अगर मैं किसी ट्रेड में रहते हुए ऐसा हुआ तो मुझे बड़ा नुकसान हो सकता है।

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-12, 11:46 PM
खैर, बिना किसी संदेह के हम समय-समय पर इस समस्या का सामना करते हैं