PDA

View Full Version : Emotional Forex trade

safsa
2013-02-15, 11:16 AM
Do not trade using your Emotion if any trader do that he will lose his money and this is true. The key to making money in the currency exchange market is to avoid emotional decisions and to follow a carefully thought out strategy that takes the current market and history into account. Going with your gut is not the way to go in the Forex market. Going with your gut could cost you money. Forex trading is a highly volatile market where emotions tend to run high. Emotions can influence your trading decisions, unless you have a strategy planned in advance, and stick to it, no matter what you think you're seeing at the moment. The keys to success in Forex are system, analysis and perseverance.

sfasg
2013-02-15, 09:03 PM
it is mandatory to control emotion during trading. because anyone can lose his money if they are emotional. being emotional, they can not trade well. besides greed is also responsible for the losing of money.

safsa
This problem facing many we know that emotion causing massive loss, So but if you want to get success. Firstly We have problem with our system analysis. Than we get this problem.It is psycologi. It fase normal in Forex.

hasmo
to be a best trader in forex one should have a proper money management rule and follow it strictly.Patience and concentration is most necessary.one should never allow greed to over come.If greed enters mind,a forex trader will be a loser.

Dienepinkstonx
I think that emotional forex trading is always bad and most of the cases we become loser so when we make trade, at that time we should remember it is a risky business and it is operated by computer so no "emotion"

xmeta
2013-02-15, 09:05 PM
emotions will provide a huge influence on our trading journey, even if we have a good strategy and money management is good if you can not manage the emotions then the result will be the same

shejanahamed
2013-02-15, 09:15 PM
I think that emotion is not a good sign for a trader. If you trade with your emotion then you can not earn a lot form forex .Because when you trade with emotion then you cannot take the right decision and you would lose in forex.That's why I think you have to control your emotion when you trade in forex.

hina777
2013-02-15, 09:19 PM
Dear friend if we want to earn more profit from the Forex trading then we must be patient and need concentration in our trading and we must control our emotions because emotional trading we can not take right decision and it may cause of bearing loss in Forex trading so we must control our emotions while trading.

kamboh
2013-02-15, 09:29 PM
yes forex trading ma emtion ka bohat bara ha hai agar humapne emtion ko control kare ga to hum achi income kama skta hai aur agar hum emtion ko na cotronl kar skte to haram loos hai.

mahfuzrahat
2013-02-15, 10:06 PM
I think there isn't any position for emotion in this forex business.many new trader loss their capital because when they trade in forex they trade with their emotion.when they see that they are in profit,then they start trade with big lot.and I think this the reason of their loss.

ibyousaf1
2013-02-15, 10:19 PM
we should control our emotion on the forex market and in all the business where we are going to do the business for source of the income, so before make some trading or before some business we should have control our emotions.

usman12345
2013-02-15, 10:21 PM
Mery khyl se humien forex me apni emotion ko control me rkh k trading karna chahye so i am a newbie here in forex business of trade and i like to become a professional and a better business of trader so i think i am till now happy as a trader in forex.

benamer2003
2013-02-15, 10:27 PM
Decisions that are based on speculation and impulsive were taking stores to clear loss and I agree with you in everything I said and needed a good strategic study and follow markets and traffickers and take the right decision for the good investigator and profit

lg_pkl
2013-02-15, 10:42 PM
Do not trade using your Emotion if any trader do that he will lose his money and this is true. The key to making money in the currency exchange market is to avoid emotional decisions and to follow a carefully thought out strategy that takes the current market and history into account. Going with your gut is not the way to go in the Forex market. Going with your gut could cost you money. Forex trading is a highly volatile market where emotions tend to run high. Emotions can influence your trading decisions, unless you have a strategy planned in advance, and stick to it, no matter what you think you're seeing at the moment. The keys to success in Forex are system, analysis and perseverance.

in this trade we will lose in this trade if we use emotion in this trade
if we always emotion in this trade we will spend our money is worth it alone, and until now there are a lot of flaws in this trade

naumanfarooq
2013-02-15, 10:49 PM
i think emotion are not good in forex trading market as i know that with emotion we only can get loss in forex trading market .

khairulislam111
2013-02-15, 11:04 PM
Emotional is bad for forex trade.It can losses all money.So we can eye this sub.I hate emotional cudir vai. I love forex.

sarfraz
2013-02-15, 11:04 PM
G nahi Forex mein bilkul emotional ho kar trade nahi karni chahye ager app emotional ho kar trade karen gay to es mein app jab emotional ho jay go to es k sath pher trader greedy bhi ho jay ga aur wo profit ki jaga loss hasil kary ga es mein wo jab loss us ko gain hoga to wo jald fail ho jay ga.

rasalm
2013-02-15, 11:35 PM
I believe there is no placement with regard to feeling with this foreign exchange company. Numerous brand new investor reduction their own funds simply because once they industry within foreign exchange these people industry using their feeling. Once they observe that they are within revenue, they begin industry along with large great deal. Additionally, I believe this particular the main reason of the reduction.

rafiq06
2013-02-15, 11:39 PM
Emotional forex trading and greedy attitude forex trading is fruitful for the forex trading because without this types of attitude have to trade in the forex market otherwise we fall in loss.

tarmir
2013-02-15, 11:43 PM
emotional trading is harmful for a trader because emotions drives a trader towards unachievable targets and therefore a trader looses his control and at last suffer a huge loss.so emotions should be controlled while trading.

PTtrader
2013-02-15, 11:56 PM
Agree with you. In forex trading is one of the most important thing consistance work! To be consistante means dont use too much of your emotions.

vijaymunshi
2013-02-16, 12:08 AM
forex market main kabhi bhi emotional trading ki jagah nahi hai......agar aap emtional hoke trade karte hai tu hamesha aap problem hi face karenge...... aur loss hi hoga apko.....forex main hamesha apko acha plan ke saath trade karna chahiye taki ache profit earn kar sake...

jorge1988
2013-02-16, 12:09 AM
The key to making money in the forex market is to avoid emotional decisions and follow a carefully thought out strategy that takes into account the current market and history. Go with your emotions is not the way to get into the forex market. Go with your emotions could cost you money. Forex trading is a highly volatile market where emotions tend to be exalted.

antibanned
2013-02-16, 12:25 AM

emotion is the main factor that will erode our margins,
as an example, we experienced our first loss in trading, and we are eager to quickly get back the money lost in the market,
then we would rush to the open position, with the expectation that the money lost will return
and in fact, it makes our margins continue to thin out and eventually margin call

vallen
2013-02-16, 01:09 AM

emotion is a human nature to date we trade using the method in order to use our emotions well sir
at the moment I would trade using forex market is well
so in this trade should we lose our emotions if we want to succeed in trading sir

hassan77777
2013-02-16, 01:20 AM
i think if you work in forex than you should have strong nerves and you need to hold your nerves in critical situation because in emotion we can make fast desecion which will be make a huge loss in forex,... so if you want to work in forex than you need to hold your nerve and make your decesion tactfully and forex is best business if you are working in it with holding your nerves...

Abdul Mannan
2013-02-16, 02:08 AM
Sentimental trade is so much harmful. Market move only these own strategy and of course for specific reason and we need to move by follow market movement. Than we able to make much money from forex.

princeua
2013-02-16, 02:13 AM
Notes very nice to get rid of the emotion already in Forex no emotion in most Forex traders and they play an important role on the profit and loss incurred by traders and through this clarification possible disposal .

jack_dip
2013-02-16, 02:13 AM
I think to be a best trader in Forex one should have a proper money management rule and follow it strictly such as Patience and concentration is most necessary.I also said that firstly we have problem with our system analysis.And than we get this problem.Finally i said that that's why i think you have to control your emotion when you trade in Forex.

webtech
2013-02-16, 02:40 AM
i prefer all of those things are must important in forex trading and its related each others.but its also true that discipline in forex is most important for every traders.on the other hand we have need to follo good strategy also.

Tsaqif
2013-02-16, 02:42 AM

for now I still lost the use of my emotions in this trading well sir
using a trading system that can do well then we will be able to trade properly sir,
by using our skills we have sir it would be better to do forex business is safe and well

shemoo
2013-02-16, 02:45 AM
Emotion, emotion in Forex reason loss Many traders better to keep away from any feelings affect trading in either greed or fear

Mustarinho
2013-02-16, 03:30 AM
Emotions and forex two things can't join together ever .. it's hard thing to trade emotianlly, because it will misled you .. you should control your emotions, fear and greed and stay away from any distractors .. good luck

zimrana
2013-02-16, 04:33 AM
I believe in which emotional forex trading is usually bad as well as most of the cases we become loss and once we make business, at that time we have to keep in mind it is a risky company and it's also operated by means of computer so zero ,,, emotion.

chandrabd1971
2013-02-16, 05:00 AM
For this purpose, we have a lot of passion, and a serious case of the speed, know, because if you want to show the results. First of all, we have a problem in your evaluation process. Compared to fully understand all our problems. It's a fake foreign currency common mental doctor. As well as the stability is very important to pay attention to. It is an activity without having to enable you to fly. It comes greed, a foreign exchange loss of business.

malkoumx
2013-02-16, 05:10 AM
The majority of traders who lose in Forex are traders novices, and psychological factors affect the novices, and here we can understand why the impact of psychological factors always be negative, and all the experts and professionals say that Forex is a trade depends on the mind and intellect and intelligence, and on the science as accurate as mathematics, statistics and probability, does not depend Forex on emotions and feelings, and he wanted to lose his money in Forex only has to rely on his emotions, and will see the result in front of him.

imedjraba
2013-02-16, 05:13 AM
that's right brother an expert trader don't trade with his emotions and trade with his stategies and thought and that's what make him an expert and best best trader but some of biginners they trade with their emotions and 90 %. of them lose all money .

noviandi
2013-02-16, 05:14 AM
i prefer all of those things are must important in forex trading and its related each others I still lost the use of my emotions in this trading well sir using a trading system fear and greed and stay away from any distractors

lostamasta
2013-02-16, 05:33 AM
emotional trading is harmful for a trader because emotions drives a trader towards unachievable targets and therefore a trader looses his control and at last suffer a huge loss.so emotions should be controlled while trading.

yes indeed in trading as possible should be able to control your emotions if you can not control your emotions big loss as a result to be obtained, if the target has been reached should we pause from trading continue tomorrow.

dedi irawanto
2013-02-16, 07:01 AM
I often do forex trading with emotion, as I've lost a margin of 50 percent. so I just took two possibilities, namely profit margin call or in bulk. I know this is really not good, but I often apply it, because I have not been able to control emotions.

hamzashakeel
2013-02-16, 07:03 AM
Do not trade with your emotion other wise you must lose your money in few days .you must control your emotin during trade then you will get profitnot loss.

imranijaz
2013-02-16, 07:07 AM
Emotional trading is a situation where some one feel too bad or too good. Sometime become emotional while they see win or lossing in forex trading but they should be careful about trading because this business is highly risky business.

jony92
2013-02-16, 08:31 AM
Forex is a business so you must avoid emotion when you open a order.If you open with emotion you may fall into big loss.So always control your emotion.

sadi mahmud
2013-02-16, 08:33 AM
forex market is very much emotional,people usually take decisions and open trade here emotionally,but to be a good trader you just need to control your emotion and apply your strategy here,you have to have the proper money management rules and you follow it strictly,by this you will find yourself as a good trader.

shamiul0
2013-02-16, 09:35 AM
Forex is a great job. I think that emotional forex trading is always bad and most of the cases we become loser so when we make trade, at that time we should remember it is a risky business and it is operated by computer so no "emotion"... Like job...

shejanahamed
2013-02-16, 10:36 AM
In my opinion I think that we can earn a lot of money form forex if we trade in forex without any emotion . Emotional trading is not a good sign for a trader. If you trade with your emotion then you cannot make a good profit at all in forex market. You have to need control your emotion when you trade in forex.

misshema
2013-02-16, 10:39 AM
My mind can say mandatory to control during trading because anyone can lose his money if they are emotional.being emotional, they can not trade well.need self depends and responsible trade.

jasiminbd
2013-02-16, 10:42 AM
I think that it is not any trader in the case is true. Currency exchange rates will make money from the market with carefully to avoid an emotional decision, considering the historical and current market strategy and main. Your intuition is how to move in overseas markets. Your courage and would normally do; High cannot pay the emotional level. The market's high volatility. Impact now, even if you catch before the trading mood and you can see the thinking decision. Key to success in the system-level analysis and patience. Thank you.

rahi10
2013-02-16, 11:02 AM
forex is a good work. If you trade with your emotion then you can not earn a lot form forex .Because when you trade with emotion then you cannot take the right decision and you would lose in forex.That's why I think you have to control your emotion when you trade in ......................thanks

mdjoy776
2013-02-16, 11:12 AM
Forex is a goods trade for a income money for a jobs and better for a profit for a fox so join a Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex and better income money for a in the for a woulds and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a Forex work ..

saeedajmal
2013-02-16, 11:15 AM
forex trading is very good business but we need good experience and skills that we use for our treading and in this business no value of our emotion and reactions so do good for your good profits and do trading when you are relax for you work

woi
2013-02-16, 11:20 AM
i love trading but when pi start getting immotional in trading then i will make sure that i have the best out of trading and that way i know that i will have the best in the market if i don't trade with emotions.

dian kemala
2013-02-16, 11:40 AM
Sometimes, our emotional factor cannot control during big loss of continuation loss. In 4 time trade with loss, your emotional will tested. Many people loss control if the SL touch with very long candle (because of news release or breakout).

naqvi5222
2013-02-16, 11:42 AM
emotional trading is always risky and with the learning and calm mind earning is better and very help full for avoiding any kind of big loss.

davy2
2013-02-16, 11:45 AM
Emotions trading is the one thing that kills what you are doing in forexing trading because many of the trader do what the heart is feeling like trade..... That is one the down fall you have to trade with facts and have reason of trading

fehong
2013-02-16, 11:46 AM
every emotion trade bound to appear, mingled with doubt because sometimes the market moves do not follow our analysis, but did not we already trained with emotional control then we will remain calm because we knew exactly which direction the market eill go.

midle
2013-02-16, 11:50 AM
I agree with you, because in forex we can do first is to calculate the risk before determining the target TP.
better before we make money management trading

VERO
2013-02-16, 12:38 PM
Emotion, emotion in Forex reason loss Many traders better to keep away from any feelings affect trading in either greed or fear

Yes, the emotional nature is the reason many traders lose. they can not control their emotions when experiencing a loss that causes them to lose all their money. if we want to succeed, we must be able to manage emotions well so we are not affected when trading. :good:

usmankik786
2013-02-16, 12:40 PM
i think emotion is very important for trading so i think emotion ko humien forex k baary trade karni chahye so forex is very good business and you can make good profits from it more than any other business and it related to the economic of the countries and because this i agreed with you that the forex is 100% believable

sudarto
2013-02-16, 01:08 PM
I am very careful when I'm emotionally in a bad condition. I had some bad things in the trade when I'm in a bad emotional state. trade we do becomes very directional and exit rules. maybe we should get out and away from the computer when our emotions emerge.

DANISH
2013-02-16, 01:22 PM
yes i agree with you brother but forex main aap ke emotional ke koi ahmiat nahi hai aap sirf apni progress pe hi depend kr saktay hai jitni achi aap ki progress ho ge utni he achi ap earning kr sktay hain.

forexblaster
2013-02-16, 01:43 PM
i think in forex trading emotions are very important so it is one of the big reason make loss in forex for emotion trade. it must be avoid for any trader. otherwise you will suffer in the long run. so be careful during trading.

Ary Baskoro
2013-02-16, 01:50 PM
Emotion does sometimes arise within us, especially if it was hit by the loss of so much, surely the intention we want to avenge the defeat us.
It does not deserved to be owned by a trader, it would be better if you reduce all the anger you, so that your concentration can be maintained. Since trading with the passionate emotions that will harm your account

sasukefxc
2013-02-16, 01:54 PM
i prefer all of those but its also true that discipline in forex is most important for every traders.on the other hand we have need to follo good strategy also. things are must important in forex trading and its related each others.

Zilly
2013-02-16, 02:25 PM
The emotions are very bad for a trader. I can also be said as the biggest enemy of a trader. We have to avoid from the emotions to be a successful trader. If we did not control it then the result will become. It will mostly bad because emotions are part of trading. Avoid emotions to get a big profit and do not avoid to get a big loss.

SuperGirl
2013-02-16, 02:28 PM
The key to earning cash in currency trading is to avoid emotional choices and follow a carefully thought out strategy that considers the industry and history. Go with your feelings is not the way to get into currency trading. Go with your feelings could be expensive for you. Currency trading is a highly volatile industry where feelings tend to be exalted.

abdullahkhalid
2013-02-16, 02:31 PM
According to me.Forex traidng ma Emotion ki wja sy humy ziada loss hota ha. Is liyay jub hum trading krty hain to humy apny emotions py control krna ho chahiay......Emotions py control kr ky hum traing ma profit earn kr skty hain.

selinabegum
2013-02-16, 02:37 PM
This job covering galore we undergo that emotion causing large release, So but if you necessity to get success. Foremost We somebody job with our grouping psychotherapy. Than we get this problem.It is psycologi. It fase typical in Forex.

blackjack
2013-02-16, 02:39 PM
Every traders should be control emotion while trade currency in forex market. for emotion traders have make more mistake in trading which make big loss in trading. so traders should be practice more for control emotion in trading.

sukro1940
2013-02-16, 02:40 PM
I am very careful when I'm emotionally in a bad condition. I had some bad things in the trade when I'm in a bad emotional state. trade we do becomes very directional and exit rules. maybe we should get out and away from the computer when our emotions emerge.

A person's emotional condition is very influential in the forex sebis possible so we must be willing to be patient because the patient fatherly we can control what our own emotions so that the analyzes we are getting better

sma786
2013-02-16, 02:43 PM
Currently we are at 1.0319 after the pullback and tagging the top trend line. We are looking now for the continuation to the Support at 10282. There is a possibility that we will form a Head and shoulders pattern there. If not look for the continuation to the double bottom at 1.0243 area. The current average daily trading range (ATR) is 72 pips.;)

mbloo
2013-02-16, 02:46 PM
it is very wrong to trade in our own immotional way because trading that way i know that we can have the best when it comes to trading and that way i know that we will have the greatest things that way get the best.

sma786
2013-02-16, 02:49 PM
i am signal provide daily basis and ato matetad softwear selling contact me my skype ID javed_prince happy your life for alltime :accute:

iqbal97
2013-02-16, 02:53 PM
Forex mea emotional tread asscha nahi koke is mea ap ka kohnea ka chance jiasa hea forex karna apki damag ku kam mea laga kr

ahmad786
2013-02-16, 02:59 PM
yes off course we ought to control our emotions towards the Forex business and in all of the business where we are going to do the business for source of income. so, before put together some trading or before some businesses we ought to control our emotions.

hmd100
2013-02-16, 03:07 PM
Emotional approach in trading is very harmful for the trader.Decision making ability with coolminded thinking, without greed and any hesitation.may lead to trader great success for earning more.

bossbd
2013-02-16, 03:20 PM
Many traders lost their in forex trading for uncontrolled their emotions.Emotions plays a vital role in forex trading.
It is related to confidence,patience.So,if we control our emotions then we can earn good profit.

alsa141
2013-02-16, 03:22 PM
Well Forex is pure business and there is no need of emotions in any business so in Forex trade you must keep away emotions in this way you were able make good and effective decisions And also make technical analysis. So always trade with the help of technical analysis and on decision not based on the emotions.

beautifulrose
2013-02-16, 03:24 PM
This is the very dangerous for our trading and We can not get guaranteed money even We opened the correct position. We can accidentally loss our investment while We are in emotions. So, Must avoid it to earn the profit.

fxkamal00
2013-02-16, 03:31 PM
I think that Forex is good money making business. it is mandatory to control emotion during trading. because anyone can lose his money if they are emotional. being emotional, they can not trade well. besides greed is also responsible for the losing of money.nice job.

azizil
2013-02-16, 03:40 PM
emotions in my view is, greed and angry attitude, of course, if we use emotion in trading, we could suffer losses, because emotions can make disturbed concentration, so we often act recklessly, of course emotions can harm ourselves

mhchomsi
2013-02-16, 03:42 PM
it is very wrong to trade in our own immotional way because trading that way i know that we can have the best when it comes to trading and that way i know that we will have the greatest things that way get the best.

Forex trading is done in dire need higher concentrations to get the maximum benefit. the maximum benefit is needed emotional control in order not to get caught up in keserakahan.karena it is so bad in trade

safinova_iuk
2013-02-16, 03:46 PM
Of course, we should remove our emotion for being successful trader in the dorex businwss. Forex market is risky and volatile .Forex traders ahving bad emotion like fear and greed can be successful in their trading in the fprex market. Tney always make lose having such emotion. So traders must need to remove emotion for being successful forex trader in the forex business.

anyar
2013-02-16, 04:08 PM
self-control is also very important for prospective traders true, and if indeed we should not master over us would be better for us to be patient for a moment.

karenakapooor
2013-02-16, 04:19 PM
I am very careful when I'm emotionally in a bad condition. maybe we should get out and away from the computer when our emotions emerge. I had some bad things in the trade when I'm in a bad emotional state. trade we do becomes very directional and exit rules.

sma786
2013-02-16, 04:20 PM
Always much appreciate this kind of help.

I need a very simple thing. Indicator shows recent candles, but these candles differ from my chart candles.

I what I need is to add an option to change the colours of "bar up", "bar down" and "line graph" (not bull and bear candles' colour).

If you are able to do so, please add the settings to refresh candles more often than 1 minute as well.

Thank you very much.

asifanayat
2013-02-16, 04:29 PM
Forex mein apney emotions ko control krna bohat he zarori hota hai ager koi trader appney emotions
ko control nahi krta tou wo kafi loss mein rehta hai keun k lalich buri bala hoti hai our lalich mein hamesha
loss he hota hai eis liye samjh kr trading krni chahiye our apney emotions ko control krna chahiye

robing sing
2013-02-16, 04:33 PM
i elevate all of those things are moldiness important in forex trading and its agnatic each others.but its also apodictic that correct in forex is most distinguished for every traders.on the opposite assistance we jazz status to follo keen strategy also.

Discordance
2013-02-16, 04:34 PM
it is normal when the trader gettiing lost and then he is gonna emotional because he is losing their real money but when you lost in demo you will feel nothing because it is only virtual money so it is normal

Syed rusan
2013-02-16, 04:37 PM
Without emotion you are not able to be a human being. Is not possible to remove emotion, you just control it. To trade in Forex market successfully you must have ability to control your emotion. Meditation is a good way to control emotion. I hope it will help you.

alikk
2013-02-16, 04:44 PM
Emotions are the evil in this trade. Yeah the more you can control yourself the more you will secure yourself from losses.

DAVID RICHARD
2013-02-16, 04:45 PM
soulful trading is unfavourable for a merchant because emotions drives a merchandiser towards impossible targets and thence a merchandiser looses his curb and at unalterable sustain a vast sum.so emotions should be possessed spell trading.

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-02-16, 04:59 PM
I cogitate there isn't any attitude for emotion in this forex line.galore new dealer deprivation their cap because when they switch in forex they merchandise with their emotion.when they see that they are in benefit,then they signal change with big lot.and I imagine this the cogitate of their diminution.

rsh
2013-02-16, 05:04 PM
the number one quality of bad treader is emotional treading if you take decision by emotional than most of the time it may be false decision and also you will lose your money you must need to decision by analysis fundamental and technical side.

embrio
2013-02-16, 05:18 PM
Emotions are the evil in this trade. Yeah the more you can control yourself the more you will secure yourself from losses.

yes you are right,emotion and greed is main causes from failure every trader,so we must have ability for avoid emotion and greed when we make of trade,it is not easy but with make practice with consistent so we can avoid our emotion and our greed when we make of trade.

call123
2013-02-16, 05:21 PM
forex trader is a better business. I think that emotional forex trading is always bad and most of the cases we become loser so when we make trade, at that time we should remember it is a risky business and it is operated by computer so no "emotion.what do you mind.......................

Riskideki
2013-02-16, 05:34 PM
Profitable trading system and consistent, many of them think very hard to prepared. Actually you do not have to construct a system of trading with as complex and difficult as it was, for the majority of traders ended the trading loss was not due to their poor trading systems, but due to the emotions and attitudes are not disciplined by the rules that have been set. In the trading business, if emotions become controllers, you will surely fail

sajjad33
2013-02-16, 06:08 PM
Emotion is one of the common topics in Forex. There are many people who are getting loss from Forex market for their uncontrolled emotion. So, I think that to get profit we have to control our emotion. We can avoid greed, angry, over confidence during our trade.

sobia
2013-02-16, 09:35 PM
As far as i know we can not do trade with emotions, we should control our emotions and we should follow the basic rules and regulations and we should set money management policy by following these things we can do trading correctly and we can be able to earn big profit from forex trading business.

muneer123
2013-02-16, 09:41 PM
If you want to get a comprehensive price action trading education on the exact same strategies that i use to trade the market with, check out my forex trading course and members' price action trading community.

Asad Rafiq Razvi
2013-02-16, 09:53 PM
ager aap kuch hasil karna chahte hain to aap ko apne paitance ko control karna hoga. aur aapko ya sab karna bhut zrori ha ager aap control nahi kar pate to aap more profit ki think na krn.

avishek
2013-02-16, 09:54 PM
as a finest speculator within fx one should employ a proper money supervision concept in addition to follow it totally. Persistence in addition to attentiveness is actually most needed. one should by no means let avarice to help in excess of appear.

binoy02
2013-02-16, 11:13 PM
emotional trading always turns us wrong way. because taking decision with emotions make us loss. that's why many people not get profit live trading even he/she get profit demo account.

kosmos
2013-02-17, 12:11 AM
for my thought, emotional trading is harmful for a trader because emotions drives a trader towards unachievable targets and therefore a trader looses his control and at last suffer a huge loss.so emotions should be controlled while trading in forex.

rose4princess
2013-02-17, 12:13 AM
off course we don't need to do the trading with emotions!
we have to do this trading with smartness! and experienced!

waleedyousaf
2013-02-17, 12:13 AM
I think that emotional forex trading is always bad and most of the cases we become loser so when we make trade, at that time we should remember it is a risky business and it is operated by computer so no "emotion"

clone
2013-02-17, 12:15 AM
I believe that when you invest in forex really have a lot of emotions, and a top that can be are those of joy, usually appears when you get some great benefits, such as sadness or when you've lost, or when you come to get the benefits that you would have planned, also exiten other as impatience, uncertainty. especially should not be dominated by emotions.

sainkhan60
2013-02-17, 12:25 AM
Emotions ko hum kabhi bhi apni life say khatam nahin kur suktay kyunkay yeh zinda honay ka ehsas hotay hain aur humari kamyabi aur nakami bhi humaray emotions ka aik hissa hotay hain laikin jun jun hum trade kurta jatay hain apna emotions ko control kurna seekh jatay hain

anzerg11
2013-02-20, 08:33 PM
Yes passion, greed and lack of focus in the analysis are the worst things in Forex Trading and equal to the great loss in forex and lost capital

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-20, 06:13 PM
किसी के लिए इंस्टा फॉरेक्स पर काम करना, यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि चीजें वास्तव में इस मंच पर कैसे काम करती हैं। हालांकि, इंस्टा फॉरेक्स बहुत सरल लगता है, लेकिन यदि आपके कौशल खराब हैं, तो आप लंबे समय तक जारी नहीं रख सकते। आपको प्रवृत्ति का पालन करना होगा। उस के अनुसार अपना बिट रखें और समय-समय पर अपने व्यापार से संबंधित समाचार देखें।

mianbhai
2020-12-23, 01:54 PM
Nowadays stock exchange market is bearing ups and downs fastly. This market is depending on gold today.Silver is not good enough for this trading anymore.Gold is the thing which takes currencies of different countries up and down. Inta forex is the platform for business with using gold prices. Worldwide this is a great opportunity taken by a lot of businessmen.Business community which is using gold for trading is going again and again toward the benefits.

Umar1212
2021-02-18, 03:27 PM
yes forex trading ma emtion ka bohat bara ha hai agar humapne emtion ko control kare ga to hum achi income kama skta hai aur agar hum emtion ko na cotronl kar skte to haram loos hai.