PDA

View Full Version : Scalping is really profitable to do?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

forexgroove
2013-02-14, 10:42 AM
Hi all,

It is profitable for all scalping?

You are saying?

Open and close operations in a short time
having as few pips profit?

JBP
2013-02-14, 11:50 AM
Scalping may be a mercantilism system that depends on tiny frames timetable, however at an equivalent time must speed to handle the market therefore you'll be able to nobble and closed the deal quickly

Good Morning
2013-02-14, 01:04 PM
Scalping is not suggested in the trending trade. But if you professionally could handle it its fine as long as still giving you profit. Its the type of trader. Every one has own style. Every time you gain profit then lock it immediately and let it run or ride it till it about to make bounce back.

nickho77
2013-02-14, 01:28 PM
avoid hours when the news will be released when using this technique.and that also must be considered is the Speed ​​of Execution Trading Platform For scalping requires open positions and close positions quickly (under a second) and repetitive, then you need a trading platform that is capable of executing these 2 rapidly (fast execution - no requotes) . Because of the speed in execution will determine whether you get the position or not (re-quote).

forexrofik
2013-02-14, 01:34 PM
yeah right, by doing scalping then traders will get more opportunities in the search for profit when trading in forex trading. scalping is also very dangerous because the analysis in a relatively short period of time then the trend will be easy to change direction without knowing it by traders

haney
2013-02-14, 01:43 PM
yes,,scalping is profitable and i guess this is the most profitable methods for trading ,,and this is my opinion and i have been trading with scalping for several years and i can make forex trading is profitable , and because this is suitable for me, but you do not need to push hard to use something hard and complicated, just take it something suitable with you, and if scalping is good for you then learn and master it

hisam008
2013-02-14, 01:53 PM
Yes, I think it is profitable for all Scalping. Forex is a worldwide profitable business for all. A simple man can join here and make a good profit. To flow some rules of business anyone can success in Forex business. Forex is more advance and fast business for making money.

Roddexx
2013-02-14, 02:23 PM
profitable for all Scalping
It is true, it is highly profitable is scalping and the time is very short, so it doesn't need to be long we're in market forex. but scalping was also involves the risks as well as great as the value of the profit, so when you are wrong then it will make you loss instead MC.

kuku
2013-02-14, 02:28 PM
i be lieve that scalping is a very good way of trading and it is very profitable when it comes to rading in the market with scalping then we can say that we have what it take to make the best in the market.

ahmad786
2013-02-14, 05:53 PM
yes off course scalping is really profitable to do. i think that scalping is a very good way of trading and it is so profitable when it comes to trading in the market with scalping then i think we can say that we have.

champy
2013-02-14, 10:23 PM
Hi all,

You are saying?

yup my friend.
scalpings is really profitable but the thing is that our system should work well while doing the scalpings. if we will analysis the forex market well then we can get the more accurate results of forex tradings with big lots in scalpings.

chandrabd1971
2013-02-14, 11:12 PM
Yes, scalping I guess this is a suitable and most economical method of trading, and it's my opinion, and I have a number of years and I have been his scalping forex trading can be a profitable, and that is why this is fine with me, but you Some difficult to use and do not push the complex, as it is suitable for you to take some, and if scalping is good for you, and then manage it from the

kelvin_funky
2013-02-15, 02:21 AM
scalping is very beneficial, because it requires little scalping pips in trading but if you do not actually do the scalping you can lose, because the risk of scalping profits using 1: 10 even where the risk of 10 you only get one benefit

davy2
2013-02-15, 02:34 AM
i have tried these way of trading there is one thing that i have notice its that it very profitable but the one thing that is diffrent is it consumes alot of time because you have to br there all the time for the trading

zulfikar fx
2013-02-15, 08:14 PM
I think scalping would be beneficial if the conduct has had considerable experience and knowledge, for a beginner trader scalping is feared, it is very dangerous because the system account for tader who are experienced in scalping, they also know the right time to do it.

bogelfx
2013-02-15, 09:17 PM
many successful traders to use scalping strategies, but it is very difficult for newbies who have no experience, for my long-term trading is easier and safer than any risks of trading, although only a slight benefit

alfa3
2013-02-16, 05:17 AM
most trader use scalping technique, when i take position and i am not sure where the price will move usually i closed my position in just 6-10 point, depend on situation....it posible to take more profit or not...

liaqut
2013-02-16, 04:56 PM
I think the scalping is really profitable trade. It is very good business for profitable trading and necessary for guidance relating to the trade work.

2013-02-16, 05:57 PM
scalping is good way to trade because it provides a way to trade with high ris to reward ratio on other hand it provids an opportunity to trade with ecen small capitals so i like the scalping and i will make it my basic way of trading

myoret
2013-02-16, 06:17 PM
Scalping is really profitable to do?

Hi all,

You are saying?

weaknesses and strengths scalper:

1. Scalper
A scalper is a pretty brave. Why brave?
Due to a scalper to see opportunities in the market and the smallest
change in the form of $ ataun profit. Conceivably, a
scalper can see the opportunity prices are rising or falling in duration
1-5 seconds. It's a remarkable thing. In other words
slightest opportunity can be converted into cash.

* Risk *
A scalper assume that if the price changes direction
from the anticipated he would soon come out
from the Market. The usual psychological harm incurred by a
scalper is 5-10 points.

* Basic Analysis *
Basic Analysis of a scalper is to analyze the movement
trend of micro-charts or graphs smallest of period price charts.
If there is a choice of chart 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 4 hours
definitely a scalper choose 5 or 15 minute chart for entry into
Buy or Sell market. To see where the general trend of price movement
then a scalper can select chart 1 hour or 4 hours.
Indicators commonly used to analyze trends such as
Simple Moving Average, Bolinger Bands, Parabolic Sars, etc..
Measuring burnout rates can use technical indicators RSI
period of 14 or Stochastic Oscillator (Slow) the 10, 5, 5.

* Thinking Skills *
A scalper must be familiar with the details of things that might be considered
large-scale traders as trivialities. It takes the speed of thought
and take action to get (entry) and exit (close) the market / market.

* Interesting Story *
A scalper in one day can get 5-10 times enter the market and
even more. Let's say in 10 times and entry-close trading
a scalper market profit and loss 5 times (loss) 5
times. If the benefit is worth 15 points and a one-time loss worth
5 points then the total profit / loss is:
(5x15) + (5x (-5)) = 75 - 25 = 50 points.

* Graph / TF *
Graphs are commonly used are a scalper is a 5 minute chart
or 15 minutes. The smaller the Time frame it easier for semaikin
the scalper to get into the market. The principle is to follow the trend of small and
wait for your position.
To confirm the trend, we can use the general trend 1 hour.

* Weaknesses *
In daily life, scalper always see progress charts 1-10
minutes. If the reverse direction quickly then the scalper does not hesitate
closed position. If frekuaensi close position more than once and
repeatedly it will accumulate substantial losses.

* Strength *
Within a day, a scalper to get into the market 5-10 times.
It can make a profit from trading opportunities greater.
A scalper should be able to master the fine Technical Analysis. Case
is absolute.

* When time stops *
A scalper trading stop loss at a minimum. If
prediction misses and reversed the consequences of losing
5-10 points should be accepted.

rosyadfx
2013-02-17, 09:33 AM
Scalping may be a mercantilism system that depends on tiny frames timetable, however at an equivalent time must speed to handle the market therefore you'll be able to nobble and closed the deal quickly

as my opinion, some time, scalping is best ways tot get money online but in other time scalping also can hit our account and kill our account if we loss in scalping. here i ever loss big money using scalping.

advance
2013-02-17, 10:07 AM
no scalping trading is not profitable. if you are trading with scalping you open 100 trade and in that you make 80 profit and 20 trade of loss. if you are in money management then ok but if you dont using stop loss then you will lost your account. so for scalping need good analysis.

zahira
2013-02-17, 10:25 AM
no scalping trading is not profitable. if you are trading with scalping you open 100 trade and in that you make 80 profit and 20 trade of loss. if you are in money management then ok but if you dont using stop loss then you will lost your account. so for scalping need good analysis.
For someone before trying it must know what is going on try it. before we learn our forex forex should know the ins and outs and how to play. one bit if we make a mistake then finished our funds.

ddnmrdnr
2013-02-17, 01:01 PM
scalping to trader active, i busy so i trade daily

jatayufx
2013-02-17, 03:36 PM
as my opinion, some time, scalping is best ways tot get money online but in other time scalping also can hit our account and kill our account if we loss in scalping. here i ever loss big money using scalping.

Scalping is the analysis and computations using the power of a trend with consideration of capital strength and power of margin, scalping will have a high risk and if there is an error in the analysis consideration of manage trading risk

ddnmrdnr
2013-02-17, 05:00 PM
maybe yes maybe no.
but i like teknik fundamental

runu
2013-02-17, 05:59 PM
Scalping may be a mercantilism group that depends on tiny frames timetable, nonetheless at an equal time must constant to hold the industry therefore you'll be able to seize and enclosed the heap quick

sparvez
2013-02-20, 02:25 AM
well I think,scalping is very good way to make profit within shot time .but you have to experienced and expert trader.If you expert scalper then scalping is profitable for you.otherwise scalping might be dangerous for you.

shakil7142
2013-02-20, 02:42 AM
When i was coming in forex trading in first time,that's time i was scalping in most of the time.But it is sitting in front in computer in most of the time.It's very disgusting for some people.If you trade by long term method,you will be done other jobs.

k1mp0l
2013-02-20, 03:56 PM
it was easy but it must be in a reasonable state of current examples back
and forth sideways price and easy to do scapling

ali002
2013-02-20, 07:36 PM
Scalping may be a mercantilism system that depends on tiny frames timetable, however at an equivalent time must speed to handle the market therefore you'll be able to nobble and closed the deal quickly....it doesn't need to be long we're in market forex. but scalping was also involves the risks as well as great as the value of the profit, so when you are wrong then it will make you loss instead MC.

jatayufx
2013-02-21, 04:36 AM
Scalping may be a mercantilism system that depends on tiny frames timetable, however at an equivalent time must speed to handle the market therefore you'll be able to nobble and closed the deal quickly....it doesn't need to be long we're in market forex. but scalping was also involves the risks as well as great as the value of the profit, so when you are wrong then it will make you loss instead MC.
scalping used forex trading strategies using trend analysis of changes in accordance with the trading system that is used in accordance with the management so as to calculate the level of risk and the value of the movement

roxas99
2013-02-21, 08:08 AM
many people use scalping methode,,i think is profitable if we see from many people use it..The popularity of scalping is born of its perceived safety as a trading style. Many traders argue that since scalpers maintain their positions for a brief time period in comparison to regular traders

ak470
2013-02-21, 11:25 AM
Scalping is a very short term trading style, and despite its odd name, it is quite a popular trading style among professional traders. Scalping is the shortest term style of trading (even shorter than day trading), and is so named because it attempts to make many small profits throughout the trading day.

ummey
2013-03-28, 10:03 AM
Scalping is not recommended in the pattern of trade. But if you give as much professionally it can still handle its fees as profits. He is the kind of trader. Everyone has their own style. Every time you earn a profit immediately lock and run or will try to bounce back up to ride.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Scalping is not recommended in the pattern of trade. But if you give as much professionally it can still handle its fees as profits. He is the kind of trader. Everyone has their own style. Every time you earn a profit immediately lock and run or will try to bounce back up to ride.

tahamina
2013-03-28, 10:08 AM
Scalping is really profitable to do if you are qualified to do scalping. people always want to do scalping but the most of traders know how to do scalping. they set their trade incorrectly. that is the cause they are looser.

rehman1176
2013-03-28, 01:31 PM
scalping aik bohat acha tarika hy prophet bnanay k liayap scalping stragety use krty hway aik trade main fori toor py 8 sy 10 pip earn krty hain or phir apni trade ko close kr detay hain .

waqas1
2013-04-10, 01:29 PM
may be scupling sa acha profat a jayta ho ma abi new ho is laye muje scupling ka kuch be pata nahi ha ma abi scupling sekh raha ho jab ma scupling karo gaya pher he is ka barye ma kuch kahe sakta ho

atiqsb
2013-04-10, 03:07 PM
scalping aik kism ka short term way hai profit kamany ka agar hum theek se analyze karty huwey scalping karen tu ye bohit profitable way hai es tara hum quick profit kama sakty hain lakin ye tariqa hai bohit risky es liyr risk ko kam karny liye stop loss jarur put karen .

Andra FX
2013-04-10, 03:27 PM
From your comment, you seem tensed up. You sound like a newbie and a pro at the same time, but I guess you are just starting. Even when you are scalping, you still need a good strategy and the ability to analyze.

dimaz99
2013-04-10, 03:34 PM
no scalping trading is not economic. if you are trading with scalping you staring 100 occupation and in that you eliminate 80 benefit and 20 transaction of disadvantage. if you are in money management then ok but if you dont using restraint loss then you give lost your invoice. so for scalping condition cracking reasoning

amith
2013-04-10, 03:47 PM
It is true, because the nature of the market that much wave so that strategies scalping strategy that could generate a lot of profit. .. because we can enter the market repeatedly but carefully just what when dragged down market would be very dangerous:):yahoo:

byesofiq
2013-04-10, 04:25 PM
Yes, I am scalping, this is the most economical way for the company to assume, and this is my opinion and I have a few years and may be useful for scalping trading with foreign exchange trading, and this is good for me, because you have a very difficult and complex it is economical and you do not push hard, it is appropriate to take with you, and for you to learn and master the best scalping

tayia157
2013-04-10, 05:01 PM
we can make profit by using the scalping strategy and this strategy mostly useful for those trades who have very big investment and during scalping we can face sometime very little loss but when any news comes then it is very useful and mostly we are in profit and save out time.

Onion
2013-04-10, 08:40 PM
yes. mastering this system and earn money from forex trading with scalping. need just a couple minutes with scalping to earn profit, even only 5 minutes this strategy possible to earn a lot of profit if we open and closed the entry in the right condition.

rauf3739
2013-04-10, 10:27 PM
Forek traders have a variety of techniques, one of which scalping techniques. Tricks of the scalping techniques are always in and out of the trade, only a short time to take advantage bit by bit, this can be very beneficial as long as it is done consistently, trading in forex must have a high consistency, not easily influenced by the benefits that we are not necessarily can.

saqib493
2013-04-10, 10:30 PM
its realy good i work and trade with forex and forex after deposit amount give a bonus and we can get bonus from forex and every deposit we can get 30% bonus from forex

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

the bonus form the real account. forex authority will only allow you to take the profit. so better not to think the way you are thinking now. forex trade is a big opportunity for us we should use it.

blackjack
2013-04-11, 01:17 AM
Scalping is the best way to increase our profit in a short period and it is suitable for scalpers . Although scalpers have to pay for the spreads many times but it is not a problem because the profit they can make per day is very high .

srikanta
2013-04-11, 01:37 AM
Scalping is the short time trading for the some pips.For the scalping we use short time frame.Short time frame can not give us right signal.So maximum time we loss more then profit.So I think scalping is not right way for us.awe should avoid scalping.

prabu
2013-04-11, 04:07 AM
when scalping is a very fun thing to do but it takes discipline is very high if you do scalping, because if you hold back a little signal it will mess up your system. but it should be noted that besides scalping generate large amounts of money are also at high risk and you spend a lot of time in front of the chart

cmdabduljalil
2013-04-11, 06:07 AM
I was for many years a profitable Forex trading and scalping scalping trading, and I have made ​​the case, and this is the most economical way to profitable scalping, I guess, in my opinion, but it's hard for me to work that hard and complicated to use, in order to push there is no need, just good for you, and learn some scalping is appropriate with, if you do not master

hamzashakeel
2013-04-11, 11:00 AM
scapling means play with big lot sizes and catch some pips and get profit if you want to do this then yiou can give full atention to your trading and take positon and and close it on 5 to 10 pis and get good profit

faroky
2013-04-11, 11:11 AM
Yes, scalping profitable and that is suitable for me, because I think this is the most profitable way to trade, and this is my opinion and I have been for several years, and I was trading with scalping Forex trading can be profitable, but you do not have to be difficult and complex If you push hard, you take something appropriate, and scalping is good for you, then learning and control

gajah mada
2013-04-11, 12:34 PM
Hi all,

You are saying?

I am not a scalping strategy. I think scalping is only spending time in front of the chart and the results are not so satisfactory. Better trading using H4 timeframe with installing SL and TP, trading became more enjoy and not take much time

keith8385
2013-04-12, 08:42 PM
Scalping is the most economical way to increase the profit provided you adopt a good scalping strategy and for that you need to choose the good broker.In my personal opinion BJF Trading Group scalping strategies is one of the best when it comes to scalping.

bogelfx
2013-04-12, 09:05 PM
Scalping is a trading system is a good system, but it is very hard to do the beginner, do scalping requires experience and should know the right time to do scalping, do not do scalping without the knowledge of good, because it is very risky

amigos27
2013-04-12, 09:45 PM
Teehnik trade using the scalping really beneficial, the advantage gained is not much, as long as we trade consistently then scalping techniques can provide results that sweet.

crestex1122
2013-04-13, 08:43 AM
scapling is very profit able trading system and i also use scapling in trading inwhich we open postion with big lot size and close the position wuith some pips like 5 10and 15 so we get good profit even with small pips.

ippapress786
2013-04-13, 08:52 AM
scalping buhat acha hah kyon kaye scaliping karnay say humain loss buhat kam hota hah. scalping say hum market ki rutain ko daikh saktay hain kay market ab ki taraf move karey gai. is waja say mujay lagta hah kay scalping buhat achi hai

51fctn
2013-04-13, 09:05 AM
yes of course Scalping is really profitable. Scalping say hum thori dar kay lea market main inter hoty hai kuch pips ka profit earn ker kay market say out ho jaty hai. i thank newbie kay lea Scalping main buhat risk hai unhy manual trad he kerni chahy as say un ka experience bi increase ho ga.

nayeem01715
2013-04-13, 12:23 PM
I has been being released foreign currency trading in first-time, that may be time period my partner and i has been scalping in most likely. But it is usually sitting down ahead in pc in most likely. It is quite gross for many. In the event you trade simply by long lasting approach, you'll be completed various other work opportunities.

eng.adham
2013-04-13, 05:33 PM
i think that trading with scalping is very risky and needs a high experienced trader who can do it correctly . so i don't prefer to trade with this type of trading to avoid any huge risk during my trading .

perubahan_kita
2013-04-13, 05:47 PM
Forex scalping strategy forex strategy is one that is quite popular today.

Scalping strategy aims to make a profit as quickly as possible in the trade market. Or 'Let Fortunately little but often'. Scalping is intended to steal pips profit in that small span of 5-10 pips only. And later with money management coupled with encouraging traders to outsmart the lot, so it will still be obtained in real money / dollar megalopolis. Traders who use forex scalping strategy commonly known as scalpers.

My advice be careful if going big news
because if one determines your lot will run out of funds

bablu7832
2013-04-13, 06:06 PM
Yes scalping is one of the most successful,popular and profitable trading strategy.It is not recommended for newbies as it requires great trading skills and knowledge about Forex market.We must do scalping when no economic news is scheduled to release,in currency pairs with low spread and high liquidity.We must use smaller time frames for scalping.

konyeng
2013-04-13, 08:41 PM
yes but you need to have long experience in scalping but i think scalping is high risk but also high return so i think if you want to scalping then you need to learn more in demo account and then if it is profitable then you can go in real account

davy2
2013-04-13, 08:46 PM
I have use this strong strange strategy for the last years there are some of the things that you have to know that is very simple to used and very profitable the only thing that i have come to notice too is that it can be very time consumer

dadabye
2013-04-13, 09:00 PM
Speculation suggests no trend trading. But if you can manage a professional fine, as long as you still make a profit. It is the kind of dealer. Each has its own style. When profit then immediately lock and let it run or ride him until about bouncing.

salman shafqat
2013-04-13, 09:09 PM
in my views scalping is suitable for short term traders only because it can give a low profit just in some moments but on the other hands the scalping is not suitable for long term traders because they spend a lot of time on trading and that s whay they dont have a need of scalping.

waqas1
2013-04-13, 09:10 PM
brother ma na abi tak scupling ki nahi ha ma is ko study kayea ha aur ab ma scupling karna sekh raha ho abi tak to muje scupling best lag rahi ha magar ma real account ma kar ka pher he is ka barye ma kuch kahe sakta ho

Sara Khan
2013-04-13, 09:19 PM
Bājāra kī sthitiyōṁ pichalē pravr̥ttiyōṁ para lauṭanē yā ēka na'ī pravr̥tti kī sthāpanā kē li'ē intazāra kara rahā hai, jabaki maiṁ kabhī kabhī maiṁ ūba mahasūsa kara rahā thā usa samaya kālābāzārī gatividhiyōṁ karatē haiṁ, yaha mujhē ārāma aura śānti dē sakatē haiṁ. Kālābāzārī kara jaba lēkina maiṁ adhika sē adhika 3% mārjina khatarē mēṁ ḍāla kabhī nahīṁ

mdshopon
2013-04-13, 09:27 PM
Resale is not recommended in trading direction. However, if your profession can handle it well, as long as it is still your profits. Types of transactions. Everyone has their own style. Every time you profit, then lock it immediately, and allow it to run or ride it until it is about to rebound.

jahanzeb212
2013-04-13, 10:34 PM
yes i agree with you that scalping is really a good method for earning small amount of profit and it really good. sometimes i also do this and it is very effecitve for me. but this is also depends on the mood of the market .

Endeye
2013-04-14, 01:17 AM
Yes, scalping is a technique which is profitable and this is one of the favorite trading techniques for traders. because the scalping traders can get a lot of profit in a short time, but scalping also have a risk big loss.

Sara Khan
2013-04-14, 06:30 PM
Yes, scalping is a technique which is profitable and this is one of the favorite trading techniques for traders. because the scalping traders can get a lot of profit in a short time, but scalping also have a risk big loss.

scalping activities are accompanied by money management would indeed be very profitable, but we also have to realize that scalping activity also requires a very good psychological resilience. This will cause scalping effect very often felt by our psychological

dintera
2013-04-18, 11:27 AM
Hi all,

You are saying?

I agree that scalpers profit in each trade is small. As such their primary task is to take these pips as quickly as they can. When we talk about profit objective, this kind of trading is mostly based on large numbers of trades. Since the amount of trades are large and profit/loss in each trade is small, scalper's task is to stay with small profit in day-by-day trading but long-term period profit will be significant.

Sara Khan
2013-04-18, 03:20 PM
I agree that scalpers profit in each trade is small. As such their primary task is to take these pips as quickly as they can. When we talk about profit objective, this kind of trading is mostly based on large numbers of trades. Since the amount of trades are large and profit/loss in each trade is small, scalper's task is to stay with small profit in day-by-day trading but long-term period profit will be significant.

scalping activity was relatively requires excellent psychological resilience. you will be able to get a relatively large profit in a short time if you are able to manage your psychological, because by having a good psychological resistance, then the activity will be more fun scalping

ashvi
2013-04-18, 05:33 PM
Certainly scalping can be profitable to do .But for this the trader should be fast in action and do not hold their trades for longer period of time because bigger lot size trade is taken and thus they should make sure to close the trades in profit.

fxmoney
2013-04-20, 03:20 PM
Scalping is one of the profitable strategy to do but while scalping you must have to understand that you do not have to overtrade and if you try to overtrade then you will lose your amount very easily so have patience in between the trades.

bilal02
2013-04-21, 09:46 AM
yes ji han scalping waqia hi munafa bukhsh hay yae forex ka sub say acha business hay or koi bhi trader is say ziada say ziada munafa kma sakta hay lekin is kay kuch asul hain jin ko follow karna parta hay jin ki badolat hum yae kam kar saktay hain lekin agar hum is kay asol ko follow na karain or apni marzi say kam karain to hum is main ziada arsa kam nahi kar saktay or her mah nuksan othain gay jis say hum yae kam chor dain gay is leay humay is kay asol ko follow karna lazmi hay.

anzerg11
2013-04-21, 10:24 AM
I do not like scalping and there are many companies do not accept scalping trade possible that they shut down your account that I used always

uforex
2013-04-21, 10:25 AM
no scalping dealing is not successful. if you are dealing with scalping you start 100 business and in that you create 80 benefit and 20 business of reduction. if you are in control then ok but fantastic using stop-loss then you will missing your consideration. so for scalping need excellent research.

careless428
2013-04-21, 10:28 AM
Hi all

It has been profitable all scalper?

Are you talking about?

Open and close operations in a short period of time
having a few pips profit? The development of imports did not recommend the scalping. But if you can manage professionally in fine that gives you more profit. This type of trader. All rooms have their own style.

gimagimapu
2013-04-21, 10:30 AM
I think scalping is a thing where you can earn a huge amount of money by using the small amount of time. I think you can take a huge risk and earn a huge money by using the small time. Some broker does not support scalping. Please be carefull about it.

crestex1122
2013-04-21, 01:08 PM
yes of course many trader use scapling and get good profit so if you want to join scapling trading then you must take positions with big lot size and close your deals at some pips and get profit.

alexisalen12
2013-04-26, 02:54 PM
Scalping is a strategy in which a investor offers with little earnings like 5-10 pips per business and when he get this he ends the business and start another other. These offers normally last few moments and it provide a lot of advantage to the agent as whenever a investor gives 3 propagates to the agent.

Gabriel Charon
2013-04-26, 03:06 PM
scalping can make fast profit but need practice ,need fast action and high concentration.
you must good plan money management too.without good planning scalping can kill your equity very fast too.
i like scalping too but i love safety scalping with discipline money management,discipline with the rule my trading system and understand best profitable time to make profit with my trading system.

wabas
2013-04-26, 11:51 PM
yes scupling kafi proftable ha scupling sa roz ka acha earn ho sakta ha scupling ma loos be bohat hota ha scupling ka laye experince kafi hona chayea pher he scupling karn theak ha

kalulu
2013-04-26, 11:55 PM
This is the only strategy that i have ever used in that when you are when you are scalping is the best thing that you can ever do because when you are scalping you see that result there and then Instead of waiting for market uncertainTy

hamza4916
2013-04-27, 01:13 AM
When new traders start day trading, certain preconceived notions are built up, either through talking with other traders or reading trading related books and online forums. These ideas normally relate to how many round trips one should trade during regular trading hours and what dollar amount one can expect to profit per day. These targets, although important as goals for traders, also have the effect of hindering the budding novice scalper in several very important areas

ghanam
2013-04-27, 01:16 AM
quickly (under a second) and repetitive, then you need a trading platform that is capable of executing these 2 rapidly (fast execution - no requotes) . Because of the speed in execution will determine whether you get the position or not (re-quote).

ghani22
2013-04-27, 02:13 AM
scalping aik short term way hai forex sy paysa banany ka agr hamy full experience hai tu scalping ki madad sy ham good profit earn kr skty hai scalping really profitable way hai ham iss tara thory pips bohut asani ky sath gain kr jaty hain lkin ye bohut risky way hai newbies ko avoid krna chye.

FireBones
2013-04-27, 02:44 AM
scalping very good strategy to make easy and fast money i do it for 3-5 hours a day open about 50-80 trade with 75% win ratio

evalia
2013-04-27, 05:20 AM
for scalpers like me, scalping technique is the mainstay of my technique, so do not ever underestimate scalping, with large lots, simple techniques we can stock a lot, hehehe :girl:

konka
2013-04-27, 05:22 AM
I know now this time scalping is really profitable for those person who know its term and condition. Everybody like success in life so he can try to Forex business trading.

kabeer
2013-04-27, 08:23 AM
मुझे लगता है मैं इसे बहुत लाभदायक है, लेकिन अलग है कि एक बात आप वहाँ के व्यापार के लिए सभी समय के लिए है क्योंकि यह बहुत समय खपत है कि अपने नोटिस किया है कि वहाँ एक बात है, व्यापार के इन तरह की कोशिश की है

shafi
2013-04-27, 09:21 AM
Forex trading divides beginer is assemble pot most little on first step as provocatiob 0.1 lot, if price is still not unidirectional thereforeo pen again with same position 0.2 lot, if is still not unidirectional therefore open again 0.4 lot, therefore on last stage mst will touch by unidirectional trend so the latest.so...

faizah
2013-04-27, 10:46 AM
Many individuals use scalping methode, I think it is successful if we see from many individuals use it. The reputation of scalping is created of its recognized protection as a dealing design. Many investors claim that since scalpers sustain their roles for a brief period of time in evaluation to frequent traders.

aptx4869
2013-04-27, 12:54 PM
scalping very good strategy to make easy and fast money i do it for 3-5 hours a day open about 50-80 trade with 75% win ratio

Hai mate, you said scalping are very easy strategy which can produce you easy money. That was not true i think. Cause scalping usually doing by the expert trader. I said that cause scalping need great mental and great strategy to know about the major and the minor trend. If we are think scalping are easy, we are totally wrong. This strategy are the most difficult than the other forex strategies.

tigase
2013-04-27, 04:55 PM
I think that scalping is a trading system that is very dangerous, there are some people who are successful in trading forex using scalping, but many others simply suffer losses in them. This is what spurred us all to continue to trade forex with a full risk analysis and also scalping need really precise.

smmunni
2013-04-27, 10:04 PM
Scalping is of course profitable tricks to make money in Forex trading. But the point is, it really need to well experience or all the money will; be gone even in single trade if the volume is high. But if there is better knowledge and experience, then scalping is a smart way to get some extra cash just in few minutes.

utami
2013-04-27, 10:32 PM
sometimes, scalping becomes difficult when the price of the previous day have high volatility. it led to wide price movements, and the scalping system may not be useful when this happen

badla
2013-04-27, 10:50 PM
Scalping may be a mercantilism system that depends on tiny frames timetable, however at an

sunombre
2013-04-28, 05:47 PM
Scalping is quite profitable, me with 20$ in balance and 1:200 leverage in about 15 days I got +600 in balance. The only problem is that you know when you have to retire.
If not you'll lose all

hamza4916
2013-04-28, 06:06 PM
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. Having the right tools, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful. And when someone master scalping it can become very profitable.

haryadi88
2013-04-28, 07:59 PM
Sometimes scalping is very dangerous for newbie in forex trading. But for experience trader, scalping is very profitable because with short time they can make money

cicgojra
2013-04-28, 09:41 PM
Many good trader who are successfull in trading uses scalping strategies but it is very difficult for newbies who have no experience for my long-term trading is easier and safer than any risks in trading, though it is low profitable.

evalia
2013-04-28, 10:24 PM
anyway was not easy to be a scalper, but if done diligently, can certainly get a lot of profit, the origin is not greedy. sometimes if you're not careful, scalper technique is also dangerous, because when it reversed course and we are not ready to put a stop loss, then there goes our money ...

chdani
2013-04-29, 01:42 AM
scalping ko hum short term trading keh sakte hain is tara hum kuch pips hasal karne kay lia deal open karte hain or foran close kar dayte hain scalping bohat profitable way hai profit earn karne kay lia lakin scalping bohat risky way hai is kay lia zaruri hai stop loss ko use kare.

aptx4869
2013-05-02, 02:04 PM
Scalping are the most difficult strategy i think. We are need good mental, good analysis and good money management. Scalper usually just take small pips, but they are using high lot at every deal. It makes if we are make wrong analysis and fear to cut loss our deal makes our account get great floating. That was very dangerous. So, understand every rules and strategy on scalping is a must. The profit are high but the risk are high too. this strategy are suitable for expert and who already have good practice on their trade.

jatayufx
2013-05-03, 04:23 AM
sometimes, scalping becomes difficult when the price of the previous day have high volatility. it led to wide price movements, and the scalping system may not be useful when this happen

trading need strategy because the movement of the forex market is very risky and learn discipline in trading and make appropriate capital management analysis and need learning strategy in trade and manage trade capital

thirupathi
2013-05-03, 08:58 AM
Once a scalping is not suggested in the trending trade but if you professionally could handle is its fine as long as still giving you profit its the type of trader every one has own style every time you gain profit then lock it immediately and let it run or ride it till it about to make bounce back trading platform for scalping requires open positions and close postions quickly and repetitive then you need a trading platform that is capable of executing.

miansajad
2013-05-03, 12:30 PM
foreign exchange market is very dangerous and risky learn self-discipline in trading and make appropriate investment management research and need learning technique in business and handle business investment

knuckle
2013-05-03, 12:42 PM
Scalping if done by traders who've experienced is the result can be very overwhelming, but if done in person or trader who has not experienced and also knowledgeable about the patern chart high, then the result could hurt our trade. So play scalping it does require experience and knowledge.

bilalahsan
2013-05-04, 01:58 PM
scalping means in short time gating big profit. scalping is very profit able but it is also risky if you have knowledge and you have strong idea of trend then do the scalping. for scalping you have to some kowledge about forex.

laljawahar
2013-05-04, 02:03 PM
je han bilkul jab tak aap forex business ma plan nahi kar ga tab tak aap ko forex trading ma kam kar ka maza nahi ha ga or nahi acha profit hasal ho ga is liy aap ko acha plan karna ho ga.

misshema
2013-05-04, 04:45 PM
Yeah straight, by liability scalping at that moment traders will grow more opportunities in the search on behalf of profit as trading in forex trading. Scalping is additionally very risky for the reason that the analysis in a relatively succinct era of era at that moment the trend will be straightforward to alteration direction lacking knowing it by traders.

nurul111
2013-05-04, 05:18 PM
You ca try forexfactory.com. There ate a lot of ofrex information on this iste such as latest news, listing of news to be announced, foeex commentary and so forth. oYu can also learnsome of the trading technics and strategies from the8rforum. All these yo can get them for............

muna1982
2013-05-04, 07:42 PM
scalping is a very good way to make money in forex. their are many other way to do so. the trader who did not used stop loss and keep their open position for long time to get them in profit will have to face a lot of floating loss. to support this floating loss they have used big amount of money in locked condition. but scalping is a very good way that did not need to face any floating loss. the profit is a net profit ready to withdraw at any time.

adilakhtar
2013-05-04, 07:44 PM
scalping is profitable and i guess this is the most profitable methods for trading ,,and this is my opinion and i have been trading with scalping for several years and i can make forex trading is profitable , and because this is suitable for me, but you do not need to push hard to use something hard and complicated, just take it something suitable with you, and if scalping is good for you then learn and master it

joynan
2013-05-04, 07:52 PM
I know that scalping trading is more profitable in forex market. But scalping forex trading success for need more trading experience and skill. And scalping trading is quick profitable in forex market. And experience forex trader scalping is very suitable for good earning.

jatayufx
2013-05-05, 04:10 AM
Once a scalping is not suggested in the trending trade but if you professionally could handle is its fine as long as still giving you profit its the type of trader every one has own style every time you gain profit then lock it immediately and let it run or ride it till it about to make bounce back trading platform for scalping requires open positions and close postions quickly and repetitive then you need a trading platform that is capable of executing.

indicator forex management using auto trend lines if there is an error analysis and need learning trading system in the trading when using analysis in trading but must be carefully in trading because trading need system in trading

arif1702
2013-05-05, 09:12 AM
yes indeed profitable if we know how to use it, but now many brokers who make a new rule,
so the position could not be closed quickly

knuckle
2013-05-05, 10:36 AM
Scalping techniques will really make a big profit if we get to know the techniques and how to do it, particularly in reading candlestick and also the characteristics of the currencies that we play. Without knowing it I think it would scalping can quickly make our own loss in an amount not less.

ajk92
2013-05-05, 02:07 PM
I think they really had mastering this strategy so they make money with scalping. for newbies this is not recommended to use because the risk is to big, but if they want to try it they may try it with small lot size to gain experiences in real trading with scalp.

azeemdost
2013-05-10, 01:04 PM
scalping is the best forex trading strategy for earn more money in this business in short period of time. but it is not safe for new forex traders to use scalping trading strategy in forex trading business. because it requires more and more practice to earn money from this scalping strategy............

Zaheer
2013-05-10, 01:07 PM
Forex trading main Scalping bhi bohat achi strategy ha. is main app bohat hi short time ke liye trade karte hain. but scalping main trading karne ke liye high experience or skil or ziada forex knowledge hona zarori ha tab hi app scalping main successful ho sakte hain.

thirupathi
2013-05-10, 01:32 PM
The suggested in the trending trade. but if you professionally could handle it it fine as long as still giving you profit, Its the type of trader. Every one has own style. Every time you gain profit then lock it immediately and let it run or ride it till it about to make bounce back. avoid hours when the news will be released when using this technique. And the also must be considered is the spread.

shoaibm
2013-05-10, 02:41 PM
In my opinion scalping would be helpful if the conduct has had appreciable expertise and information , for a beginner trader scalping is feared , it's terribly dangerous as a result of the system account for trader who area unit knowledgeable about in scalping

norix
2013-05-10, 10:25 PM
scalping is the best forex trading strategy for earn more money in this business in short period of time. but it is not safe for new forex traders to use scalping trading strategy in forex trading business. because it requires more and more practice to earn money from this scalping strategy............

time scalping also can hit and kill our account our account if we lose in scalping if you are in a money management then ok but if you dont then using a stop loss you will lost your account so for scalping need good analysis.

edwardoJ
2013-05-11, 05:42 AM
Hi all,

You are saying?

Any method is profitable when you do it right. For me, my stint as a scalper was really profitable indeed. I was trading with so many open positions, it was hectic but it was fun, I'm just glad that my broker profiforex had really low spreads. Now though, i've moved away from scalping and i'm trying long term trading (1w and 1m ts) and seeing how it works. Presently, i can't match my numbers from my scalping days but it's less stressful.

joynan
2013-05-11, 05:51 AM
Yes scalping is high profitable in forex market, and if we do scalping trade, so we can take quick profit from forex market, but scalping trading for need more trading experience and knowledge, otherwise we can do loss in forex market. And now sometime i do scalping trade in forex market.

Kimcil2013
2013-05-11, 07:15 PM

For new trader like me, scalping are very difficult. I already tried it on the first time. But, after get margin call cause bad on money management and risk management, i realize i can not become scalper. Just experienced trader are try to avoid this system. I can get heart attack if still using scalping on my trade. :(((. The result are amazing, but the risk are horrible. So, keep to money management are good choice.

ajk92
2013-05-11, 07:58 PM
I must say yes it is, but it is not comfortable strategy for beginners, because scalp is trading lot with maximum size to open and catch max profit in short time. The proble that dangerous is a faster reversal in big pip volume.

ahmeddd22
2013-05-11, 11:11 PM
Scalping is not suggested in the trending trade. But if you professionally could handle it its fine as long as still giving you profit.
Its the type of trader. Every one has own style
Every time you gain profit then lock it immediately

rmien56
2013-05-11, 11:33 PM
Of course, we believe that the success of a scalping. Forex is a worldwide business success one. simple make easy to make a large income is below to subscribe. Principles capable of a lot of work to do with anyone being able to run a simple Forex business achievement. Since Forex is actually a lot more, dollar companies together quickly.

kitaro
2013-05-12, 12:41 AM
Successful traders know that the market in one minute can move a little forward, within 5 minutes the market will move a little further, and within 60 minutes of getting away again and who would have thought how far the market will move in a day or in a week. The trader who lost loved trading in just a short period of time, which automatically reduces their profit potential.

rafifx
2013-05-12, 01:26 AM
Scalping isn't recommended within the trending trade. however if you professionally might handle it its fine as long as still supplying you with profit. Its the sort of dealer. each one has own vogue. anytime you gain profit then lock it straightaway and let it run or ride it until it getting ready to create improve.......................

NADEEM GUL
2013-05-12, 03:48 PM
yes scalping is really profitable with specific time frame if you are professional and scalping is very useful for you to earn money within short time and most of the professional persons follow it to earn money within short time

javed123
2013-05-12, 03:49 PM
Scalping seriously isn't encouraged within the trending business. Yet if you expertly might handle the item the great providing nevertheless supplying you with income. It's the sort of speculator. scalping demands available postures as well as close postures swiftly as well as repetitive, and then you will need a dealing program which is effective at executing most of these, quick time frame then your craze is going to be all to easy to transform direction devoid of figuring out the item through traders.

missseclo
2013-05-12, 07:14 PM
Yeah reasonable, by responsibility scalping at that moment traders will understand more opportunities in the search in lieu of profit after trading in forex trading. Scalping is moreover very risky since the analysis in a relatively unfriendly punctuation mark of instance at that moment the trend will be trouble-free to replace direction devoid of knowing it by traders.

babar
2013-05-12, 08:19 PM
mery motabiq scalping profitable ho skta ha forex threading men aur is ko sub tra ka log kr skty hen aur is ke education hasil kr ka is men bhot asani se profit kama skty hen

moha remili
2013-05-12, 08:22 PM
no scalping trading is not profitable. if you are trading with scalping you open 100 trade and in that you make 80 profit and 20 trade of loss. if you are in money management then ok but if you dont using stop loss then you will lost your account. so for scalping need good analysis. ;)

fxstar
2013-05-12, 09:08 PM
its good for us if we use short time trading but it take good experience for that and we try to earn fast if we do that open position one by one and get good profits from that so its safe way for earning but good experience help us to do that so demo help us in this way do on demo first and then in real

andriarto
2013-05-13, 10:03 AM
scalping I think memangang profitable and profits will be greater of course, but to note also that the scalping we also have a big risk as well, therefore we must still be careful

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 05:14 PM
Scalping is also a mercantilism system that depends on small frames timetable, but at identical time should speed to handle the market thus you will be ready to nobble and closed the deal quickly.............

eskapn
2013-06-11, 04:04 PM
But it also depends on the graphics resembles a small frame, the result, the market will be ready soon and finish speed must be noble is a merkantilizmo scalping system.

siful001
2013-06-11, 04:30 PM
Scalping just isn't recommended inside the trending business. Yet in the event you expertly can deal with that the great provided that nonetheless providing you income. The the sort of dealer. Everyone provides very own type. Each and every time you get income next secure that right away and also allow it work or perhaps journey that right up until that planning to help make jump again.

bkpcx
2013-06-11, 07:10 PM
Scalping is not within the commercial trends. But if you can manage while still professional, because giving you a profit. Type exhibits. Each has their own systems. Each time you get a profit, then locked up like a shot and let walk or drive for anyone to create a good.

smoundaw
2013-06-11, 07:38 PM
I believe that we can make profit by using the scalping strategy and this strategy is the mostly usefuly for those trades who have very bigest investment and the during scalping we can faced really sometime very little loss but when any news comes then it is very useful and mostly we are in profit and save out times !!

kamwaloiklwa
2013-06-11, 08:39 PM
For me I know now this time scalping is really profitable for those person who knowing really its termes and the conditions. Everybody like success in life so he can try to Forex business trading really !!!

lakmnc
2013-06-12, 04:04 PM
Yes, this is a very honest attempt at the skull. I guess the skull can be a great tool for marketing and profitable when it has to do with the commercial market with the skull, so I suppose we can say that we have received.

digitalnelso
2013-06-12, 04:09 PM
yes, scalping is really profitable. with scalping you can gather lots of pips in 1day than normal trade concepts. with scalping you loss less and gain more. scalping are good for fundamental stylish traders, it has help them to earn good money from forex

Ridanaz01
2013-06-12, 04:16 PM
Scalping basically mare favorite trading stye hai but main Scalping tab hi karti ho kab market ka mujhe bht strongly idea hota hai. our us waqt karti ho jab koi hihg impact news nhi hote Scalping acha way hai short time main acha earn karna ka liya .

maltaf4040
2013-06-12, 07:58 PM
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. Having the right tools, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful.

habibprince
2013-06-12, 08:00 PM
ji han es baat main to koi shak nhi hai kay scalping waqiye hi ek profitable kam hai lakin jab es main loss hota hai buhat say beginners es baat ka rona roty hain kay unko loss keun hova so beginners ko scalping nhi karni chahiye.

ajk92
2013-06-12, 10:09 PM
yes it is but waiting for the best condition of fluctuation movement run is not easy, we need to keep patience waiting for it maybe in one day we found no one, and our time spent for useless, forex is not easy but if we earn money 100$ in one day it is a good job.

konyeng
2013-06-13, 12:24 AM
scalping is high risk if you are not trade in low spread broker i dont recommend scalping to you because it is more risky to you,you can scalp if the spread is belo 1 pip spread more than that it is really harmful

ovi92
2013-06-13, 12:54 AM
Yes, I believe that it is beneficial for all the scalping. Forex can be a profitable business from all over the world for all to see. An average person will be part of here and build a decent profit. Some policies go someone to succeed in Forex trading. Forex is an advance further and faster to produce money.

hamadraza
2013-06-17, 11:23 PM
scarpling in short period is good one but in long term it did not good for you. becasue it give short term profit but in long term it did not authentic stratgy also dun put your emotions in forex.

ahmeddd22
2013-06-18, 03:13 AM
scalping is profitable and i guess this is the most profitable methods for trading ,,and this is my opinion and i have been trading with scalping for several years and i can make forex trading is profitable , and because this is suitable for me, but you do not need to push hard to use something hard and complicated, just take it something suitable with you

sunny_hero24
2013-06-19, 12:26 AM
yeah dear of course scalping bohut he profitable hai or me be scalping he karta hoon or mujhe bohut he scalping profitable lagi hai but scalping risky be hai but agr capital ziyada ho to scalping se achi koi strategy he nhi

samiraddawa
2013-06-19, 05:57 AM
I find that you need to have long experiences in the scalping but i think that the scalping is high risk but also high return so i think if you want to the scalping then you need to learned more in demo accounts and then if it is profitable then you can go in real accounts !!

juhygtf
2013-06-19, 05:59 AM
Scalping is also mercantilism, which depends on the schedule for the small frame but at the same time, with constant speed should be to support the market, the same will be ready to enable and close transactions quickly

ygtrk
2013-06-19, 01:14 PM
Scalping would also mercantilism system according to the timetable, a small frame, but he stepped up on the market around the same time, so you'll be ready to defuse and quickly arranged a

frijhyg
2013-06-19, 01:48 PM
Scalping can also mercantilism a system that depends on a small frame, but in a constant time interval should speed up treatment on the market so it is ready to disarm and an agreement fast

hytgfrd
2013-06-19, 03:02 PM
Scalping may also a system of mercantilism, that small frames of the plan depend on, but at the same time, speed up the process to disarm and quickly arranged

adnanbutt1001
2013-06-30, 04:07 PM
scalping ek waqai mein profitable hai yeh market ki movement ko tazi say ups and downs karraha hota hai yeh kissi bhi waqt shurru hojata hai aur agar aap iss ko sahi tarikay say handle kar laein tou yeh aap ko kafi profit bhi deta hai.

robinhood
2013-06-30, 06:24 PM
Scalping is profitable of course but for that the trader must be very wise and experienced. Scalping need long time experience people who are very much familiar of the current pair of currency statistics. When that moves, the ratio and so on.

Madina
2013-06-30, 06:44 PM
Searching for profit when trading in currency trading by running these workers receive more scalping. Scalping can also be very dangerous because the investigation in a relatively shorter time horizon than the trend will not be an easy task to change the path with the idea of professionals to.

monefa
2013-06-30, 07:01 PM
dear i have been telling from 6 h ago same talk. that is i do not like scalping . because scalping is very risky system in forex.so we should remove it from forex life. but many trader do it. so they can do it. but i will not do it. i will try to do long term trade in forex.

manukhan
2013-06-30, 07:45 PM
me is trading ke dunia main nahaya hn yahan akr main jana hn k Yeh market boht he profitable hai main Yeh tareka zarur istamal krna chaunga Yeh scalping ka tareka main estmal krnaga or profit hua to sub sy share krnga

vetaveta
2013-06-30, 07:47 PM
well making money from scalping can be done that is correct but it needs stop loss management and being capable of working on short time frame charts 5 minutes espicially and being capable of changing your trade trend as market behavior changes flexibly this is what makes a good scalper

latifaarch
2013-07-01, 12:22 AM
haai Scalping may be a mercantilism system that depends on tiny frames timetable, however at an equivalent time must speed to handle the market therefore you'll be able to nobble and closed the deal quickly good luck ;)

themasters
2013-07-01, 12:44 AM
actually the scalping is really very good and there is no doubt about bthat point at all my friend and you have to know that the forex is like the scalping

rashed77
2013-07-01, 01:04 AM
Well learn to earn is related to each other if you are good learner in this way one day you must be a successful trader. You will be glad to know that, learning is the key success of forex trading.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-01, 01:20 AM
in scalping we all are earn a good amount of money in a short time its really true but this is also true that a trader might be face a great loss in this way because this is the most risky strategy for a trader.here there are almost all trader lost their money in using this strategy.but if you use this strategy successfully then you will be a good earner.

keroso1
2013-07-01, 02:14 AM
the scalping is really good my friend and there is no doubt about that point at all my friend so for me i think that you have to keep that in your mind in order win

Sara Khan
2013-07-01, 07:04 PM
the scalping is really good my friend and there is no doubt about that point at all my friend so for me i think that you have to keep that in your mind in order win

any trading style would actually be a profitable trading activities if they can be addressed properly. especially if we are able to manage the psychological and money well and consistently. hence why we have to keep trying to improve management capabilities for both of these in order to get success in forex market

litgop
2013-07-01, 08:57 PM
Forex trading main scalping bohat hi profitable ha but ye jitna profitable ha utna hi risky bhi ha. scaling main app bohat short time main bade volume ki trade karte hain or bohat kam pips ki movement par profit le lete hain. but scalping karne ke liye app ko markit ka proper knowledge hona zaorori ha.

Discordance
2013-07-02, 01:05 AM
i think scalping is profitable if it used in news realease also in low time frame scalping if you can have the good experience in scalping i think it is really good for everyone in this world despite the frequent of loss

andi_lan
2013-07-02, 10:52 AM
scalping is an effective strategy to get profit with short strategy. This is great for beginners, as beginners in the trade will be able to learn a lot about the market movements. so this will form the experience of being familiar with the market.

oja
2013-07-02, 01:56 PM
when I entered into forex 6 months ago, i started my trading with scalping. it was so easy i thing to make little by little profits in a short of time. I frequently could make big profits, more than 100% in just a week, but unfortunately i always loss all of my capital and also my profits because of unexpected price that moved oppositely with my orders.
nowadays, i am still a scalper but i am learning more about money management and fundamental analysis. i thing we can success in trading with this scalping strategy if we combine it with proper MM and our knowledge about fundamental analysis. scalper usually avoid trading when there is news in thei currency pairs..

KORSEL
2013-07-02, 02:12 PM
scalping is an effective strategy to get profit with short strategy. This is great for beginners, as beginners in the trade will be able to learn a lot about the market movements. so this will form the experience of being familiar with the market.

I think the trade also using scapling this is a fairly aggressive technique and fast to get a trade, but of course with this strategy enables big risk if you do not have your skills in this trade better with it so my opinion check your ability to use the strategy this

tala
2013-07-03, 03:02 AM
In fact, the skull is really rewarding to do. I am sure that scalping is actually a superior form, which includes buying and selling, and is so rewarding for buying and selling in the market, we can imagine, including the surface of the head.

Anjali
2013-07-03, 08:17 PM
Through the implementation of scalping and traders could get many more opportunities, try to find a profit, both buying and selling in the Forex currency trading. Scalping is dangerous, because the analysis in a rapid time frame so this occupation tends to be easy to customize how without figuring out by resellers.

khubaib.yahya
2013-07-03, 08:21 PM
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. Having the right tools, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful.

rtijel
2013-07-12, 09:40 PM
Now a days Forex is most popular online business and earning for new generation. I think scalping is also very dangerous because the analysis in a relatively short period of time then the trend will be easy to change direction without knowing it by traders.

fulltry
2013-07-12, 09:45 PM
may nay forex trading k business may bught say software use kaye but mujhe forex trading business may jo profit mt4 and mt5 say howa hy wo mujhr forex trading business may koi software say nai howa hy

rtijel
2013-07-12, 09:46 PM
Now a days Forex is most popular online business and earning for new generation. I think if you professionally could handle it its fine as long as still giving you profit. Its the type of trader. Every one has own style. Every time you gain profit then lock it immediately and let it run or ride.

naim10
2013-07-12, 09:47 PM
Speculation is sometimes very dangerous for beginners in the forex market. But experienced trader, scalping very profitable because little time for them to make money

hosnim
2013-07-12, 10:14 PM
I think that scalping trading is a bit difficult than swing trades.and need more effort and more concentration.scalping is not based on news or analyze.it is to take some pips when you know that the price will make some up and down in a small period.many trader are using the bollenguer band for their scalping trades

raj123ib23
2013-07-12, 10:28 PM
Scalping is also a mercantilist system depends on the schedule of the small frame, and should accelerate similar steps simultaneously respond to this market, so we have to be prepared for rapid conclusion of transactions and the Nobel Prize

neuntri
2013-07-13, 10:52 AM
Forex is most popular online business and earning source for new generation. I think this is the most profitable methods for trading and this is my opinion and i have been trading with scalping for several years and i can make Forex trading is profitable, and because this is suitable for me.

teeilys
2013-07-13, 11:58 AM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think if you are trading with scalping you open 100 trade and in that you make 80 profit and 20 trade of loss. if you are in money management then OK but if you don't using stop loss then you will lost your account.

icgr
2013-07-13, 12:36 PM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think if you professionally could handle it its fine as long as still giving you profit. Its the type of trader. Every one has own style. Every time you gain profit then lock it immediately and let it run or ride it.

wicaksono
2013-07-13, 12:56 PM
I ever try it scalping used demo account, there is one thing we have to pay attention that is if we set take profit and start pending order, some time even when the line already cross the take profit the opened order didn't closed yet.

noman kanwal
2013-07-13, 12:59 PM
in my opnion forex rules are so easy and everyone can easily understant the rules and learning about forex and hows your opnion friends

Looser
2013-07-13, 02:31 PM
yes scalping is a good opertunity to make high profits in short time, but it requires very high skills of trading, wherenot all traders may have and then scalping ma be difficult for most of the forex traders to do.

Sonakshi
2013-07-13, 03:14 PM
scalping is profitable only if you know the best entry point and knows the overall trend of the market. entering into a trade and exit from a trade is the 2 main things in scalping. There are different indicators which can spot you best entry points like short term Exponential moving average move very quickly with the market and will tell best spots of entering into a trade but this has disadvantage that we might get stuck in fake outs easily.

manap
2013-07-13, 04:27 PM
from your comment you seem tensed up.you sound like a newbie and pro at the same time but i quess you are just starting even when you are scalping
you still need a strategy and the ability to analyze.

sweet1
2013-07-13, 04:56 PM
g scalping kafi profat able hain scalping karna easy hain aur is sa hum daily ka acha profat la sakte hain scalping karne ka laye first scalping ka barye main achi trah sa study kar laye pher he scalping karye

setiawanedi
2013-07-13, 07:56 PM
did when I was trading with scalping techniques on the demo account I always give profit in any open position that I did. but when I use my real account was always afraid to do the technique so I really do not dare to date if I have to use a real account for scalping techniques.

pc1
2013-07-13, 08:53 PM
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. Having the right tools, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful. And when someone master scalping it can become very profitable.
Hello Every Body.

sehatx
2013-07-13, 11:17 PM
Hello Every Body.

Price movements, and the scalping system may not be useful when this happen and when it can Become a master scalping very profitable but for experience traders, scalping is very profitable with short time Because they can make money

nterbol1
2013-07-15, 08:22 PM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation.It is true, it is highly profitable is scalping and the time is very short, so it doesn't need to be long we're in market forex.

luvestruck7
2013-07-15, 08:35 PM
Scalping is the way to make quick money in very short time also you can make double of your invested amount in single trading session. But it needs high level of skill fr understanding chart in all parameter.
Use proper stop loss and target for getting the real benefit or else scalping is too dangerous as you may loose all your money in single spike.

tariq
2013-07-20, 01:39 PM
mery khyal ma is ka trade ma buhat hi aham hath h is k begair ma sucess hasil nhi kr skti yh mry liay buhat hi profit deta h or ma ny is sy ksfi pasa earn kr lya ha

hamzaaslamrao
2013-07-20, 03:28 PM
Scalping is a trading technique,in this technique a trader keeps short targets,in scalping target is of 50-60 points and it can be achieved in minutes but scalping is only profitable for those who are expert in trading,within every single minute the market changes and some times there is an up down of about 1000 points and in this case scalping fails.

Sara Khan
2013-07-20, 07:44 PM
Scalping is the way to make quick money in very short time also you can make double of your invested amount in single trading session. But it needs high level of skill fr understanding chart in all parameter.
Use proper stop loss and target for getting the real benefit or else scalping is too dangerous as you may loose all your money in single spike.

all types of trading styles actually have advantages and disadvantages of each, as well as scalping activity, thus it has become our duty to keep the rights to manage money well in order not to become victims of greed and style of trading that we have

daawado
2013-07-20, 07:45 PM
I find that scalping becomes difficult when the price of the previous day have as a highest volatility. it led to wided as a prices as a movements, and the scalping systems may not be useful when this happens really !!

paktraders
2013-07-20, 07:52 PM
Scalping is good way to earn. This is online business and here is lots of risk involves in the trading. Trader who have experience use scalping method to earn money without loss. Scalping is not difficult though it is time consuming you have to make lots of trades in quick time and close trade as you get some pips in profit. There is some chances of loss too but over all this is good strategy for the traders who have time to stay connected with the pc all day long.

halloiasan
2013-07-20, 07:55 PM
yes the idea is as you said open and close the orders fast and get a small pips as profits but with high lots, lets say if a swinger trader trade with a lot of 0.1 for every 1000$ he have then the scalper will trade with 1 slandered lot for every 1000$ now if the swinger open a trade with a target of 100 pips and it takes 2 days to close he will winning 10% of his account, the scalper can enter a trade with target of 10 pips and it will take a minutes and will make the same percentage of 10% so the scalper have the ability to do that more than one time per day but the singer can't do that as he need to wait 2 days to earn 10%, this is why the scalpers is the best as they can do such small trades more than 5 times per day or they can make 50% in just one day and some scalpers make more, but the last point is the scalper can lost every thing in just one day too due too the high risk.

dkdalwa
2013-07-20, 08:59 PM
I find that the scalping is a technique which is profitable and this is one of the favorite trading techniques for the traders. because the scalping traders can getted as a lot of profit in a short time, but scalping also have a risk big losses really !!

Tuan Takur
2013-07-20, 09:09 PM
You can say that scalping is the most profitable trading style, but you have to realized and admit it too that scalping is the most dangerous trading and very high risks too, since scalping use max lot size and its not using SL :)

si taym
2013-07-20, 09:18 PM
Scalping is a good way to make good money, however we have some rules to respect, the first one is to be satisfied about small profits we can get per trade the we have to be patient in order to enlarge your capital. In addition, scalping can make you going against the trend so be very careful and don't look for big profit

jeetnrimi
2013-07-20, 09:45 PM
Scalping se hum bahut kam time me hi good profit earn kar sakte hai, magar scalping karte waqt do baaton ka humen khyaal rakhna chahiye, ek to humen trend ke opposite direction me trade nahi karna chahiye, dusara bina stop loss ko set kiye huye trade open nahi karna chahiye.

AKHTARCH
2013-07-30, 03:23 AM
Of course it can be , if the trend of the forex market is changing after short interval of the time then it can be very helpful for the trader , but if there is very slow trend in the market then it could not be so effective as we think , so it depends upon the stages which are created by the trend .

monmon
2013-07-30, 03:29 AM
yes sca;ping van be very profitable and can make alot of money but you must be experienced in little time frames and you must use stoploss cause if you dont you will be doomed sooner or later

mesh123
2013-07-30, 11:46 AM
g hn sclap ko trade ma kafi importance di gy ha kyn kh is sy hmari trade kafi had tk better ho gi ha is ny mjy marketting k bary ma btaya ab ma trade k rules nd regulation ko achi trh follow krti hn

kuujgh
2013-07-30, 01:15 PM
So, especially after the more appropriate professional currency exchange operation in the province at any time during for Scalping. Scalping to experts will be very dangerous for the next piece of the relatively simple task.

hfdgtd
2013-07-30, 01:36 PM
In fact, they often head to the commercialism that determines the technique is a small program, a good time for the industry, at the following address you can also stop stimulation.

fxmoney
2013-07-30, 03:46 PM
scalping is profitable but for that you must have to expertise so that you can gain more but get lower loss so try to scalp when you are sure about your trading and you are confident about your trading.

Rainy Bloom
2013-07-30, 08:05 PM
Scalping is the fastest way to earn money in forex trading but it is more risky because here profit and loss in very short time. So i would say that scalping is a good trading method because you can get a lot of profit, but traders need first to master this method of trading.

hfdgtd
2013-07-30, 08:31 PM
Others before they find what they think they know about it. Before that, most of us learn, you should know the currency, the son of the forms. A few of us. There have been a total failure. The own resources.

fgfythkk
2013-07-30, 08:54 PM
Scalping is often a mercantilism process that will is dependent upon small supports schedule, however in a good equal period ought to velocity to address this market consequently you can nobble along with shut down the offer speedily.

Dipak123
2013-07-30, 08:55 PM
Both scalping and day trading are profitable...... Some traders make good profit in scalping and some traders in day trading..... It depends on the traders in which trading they are comfortable..... I am a scalper.... And I am making good profit from scalping.......

anshul123
2013-07-30, 10:23 PM
it is profitable , but it should be done at the right time , not during news hours and should only be done seeing the trend. have a clear view of the h1 charts might help you enough to gain good profit.

farhetgul
2013-07-31, 12:21 AM
scaoling means you open position with big lot siuze and close in in some pips and many trader use scapling and get good profit in short period of time so if you want to earn good money then use scapling in forex trading but you must learn well about scapling to get profit .

badare001
2013-07-31, 12:56 AM
Hi all,

You are saying?

SCALPING IS JUST FOR someone who have a large capital I think...it is true they just take small pips ..bit the huge $$$ when they trade a large of size lot...scalping is really hard to do.. as a beginner I have a difficulties to trade with this strategy..but scalping is very challenging..

sunnygb101
2013-07-31, 02:47 AM
han kabhi kabhar scapling aik trader ka lia profitable ho jati ha magr acha yahi ha ka apko scalping ka baray ma proper inforamtion ho,

md helal
2013-08-25, 12:45 PM
The fast pace of the implementation of the program for scalping adventure in the open position and is considered to be near the locations (under a second) and is often used in this news release will be technique.and Avoid the hours, then you can apply you need a trading platform that is capable of 2 speeds (fast run - no re-price). You get a position or not (to quote again). Because of the speed of implementation will determine whether

alikhan
2013-08-25, 01:27 PM
It is true indeed I think that strategy is scalping the hardest, because in the scalping we will take a little pip with the ukurang of the lot is greater than on trading as usual, so need the certainty of being able to profit, and it was very hard, so it took exercise that scalping is not a little, because it should always be the right scalping, if not exactly we are going to lose.

merlag
2013-08-25, 06:08 PM
Scalping is very good to get some pips daily! But be aware of an intensive trading, you may loose your money in a blink of an eye!

adibin
2013-08-25, 07:21 PM
sclpingan need a good strategy .. great patience and mental strength ... rare trader who can endure before reaching the final step as a beginner ...... I still have not been able to focus on sclaping ....... .....

muhin_123
2013-08-25, 07:55 PM
Yes,sclaping is profitable system in forex.now sclaping is so much profitable in forex.i love sclaping.most of time i do sclaping on forex.last trade i make 20.75$ under 10 minute by sclaping.sclaping become famous in forex market.

bablu7832
2013-09-08, 01:30 PM
Dear friend scalping really profitable hai lekin iske liye bahut zyada trading skills ki zaroorat hoti hai.Yeh newbies aur inexperienced traders ke liye bilkul safe nahi hai.Isko master karney ke liye bahut zyada practice karni chahiye.

anushka
2013-09-10, 01:41 PM
scalping is actually lucrative as well as i suppose this is actually the the majority of lucrative means of buying and selling,, which is actually my estimation as well as i've been buying and selling along with scalping for quite some time as well as i will help to make forex currency trading is actually lucrative, as well as simply because this really is ideal for me personally, however you don't in order to drive difficult to make use of some thing difficult as well as complex, simply take this some thing appropriate along with you, and when scalping will work for after this you discover as well as grasp this.

marege
2013-09-10, 02:26 PM
Yes,sclaping is profitable system in forex.now sclaping is so much profitable in forex.i love sclaping.most of time i do sclaping on forex.last trade i make 20.75$ under 10 minute by sclaping.sclaping become famous in forex market.

for a scalper, scalping course very beneficial, because they can do well, but for traders who use other strategies, it will say that scalping is not a good strategy, because it is also very risky.

gibon
2013-09-10, 02:29 PM
I know that Forex is a worldwide profitable business for all. A simple man can join here and make a good profit.all the bast

uchenna
2013-09-10, 03:00 PM
Scalping is profitable to very risky especially when done by a newbie , i scalp but not always because i know the risk involve in the business, when you scalp, you risk more than you get and that is not a good money management system , the thing here is to take more than you risked in the market

ahmedi
2013-09-10, 03:09 PM
Not all trader can scalp the market, it need good skill but all strategy as long as the broker allowed its fine, generally forex is online base business andhere we can make lot of money and make a good position as well so forex is a very good opportunity for us and we must take that chance to lead a good life.

tamann
2013-09-19, 10:23 AM
Of course, it still looks very successful scalping. Forex trading can be for many in the world Organization. Simple, just register to come up with a man with a great income for the next one. The guidelines, the power of the Organization, a person of Forex trading is easily accessible from the organization. Forex trading is still the Organization, as well as the fast bucks in decision-making.

onik
2013-09-19, 11:09 AM
Yes, I think it is useful for scalping. Forex trading is a profitable business for everyone. Easy to connect to get here, and a good result. The flow of the business, can succeed, everyone in the rules for the management of Forex. Forex is in advance and express company to make money.

marege
2013-09-19, 06:41 PM
basically any type of trading strategy and truly profitable, it all depends on each individual, a trader who is a scalper type and can execute the strategy properly, it will get a good profit.

salmaq
2013-09-19, 07:49 PM
Scalping is just not proposed in the trending buy and sell. Yet should you by professionals may handle the item the good providing even now offering you profit. It's any type of speculator. Every one possesses own model. Each time you will get profit after that fasten the item instantly and allow it function or ride the item right up until the item about to help make inflatable bounce rear.

Yassine Kbichi
2013-09-19, 09:23 PM
hiiii, avoid hours when the news will be released when using this technique.and that also must be considered is the Speed ​​of Execution Trading Platform For scalping requires open positions and close positions quickly (under a second) and repetitive, then you need a trading platform that is capable of executing these 2 rapidly !! ;)

raj93066
2013-09-19, 10:03 PM
The scalping is for the short term trader in this the short term trader in this wanna to earn the money in the little time so they do the scalping but this is the not so much of the good in this because on the little time 50-50 thing gone even for the profit and the loss...

vanu
2013-10-02, 05:38 PM
well I think,scalping is very good way to make profit within shot time .but you have to experienced and expert trader.If you expert scalper then scalping is profitable for you.otherwise scalping might be dangerous for you.

oshim
2013-10-02, 05:43 PM
not scalping tradings in not profitable. if you are tradings with scalping you open 100 trades and in that you makes 80 profits and 20 trades of loss. if you are in moneys managements then ok but if if you do not using stop loss then you will lost your accounts.

NiSha WaLter
2013-10-02, 09:00 PM
haan g scalping se maine ak din mai 100 dollars banaye thy or ye bohat easy and less time consuming way hai profit bna'ny ka jo log morning mai jobs krty hain wo hr waqt market watch nahi kr sakty wo scalping k through acha profit earn kr sakty hain