PDA

View Full Version : Are you love forex trade?

ali002
2013-02-13, 04:51 PM
Are you love forex trade?

Now forex trade is important for part time job. A professional trade who trade part time or full time he get more profit in forex.

jony92
2013-02-13, 04:54 PM
Yes I love. Forex is place which gives me earning satisfaction. Whenever I get profit from Forex, I get satisfaction.

DonneHeedl
2013-02-13, 07:31 PM
yes i am a happy in my Forex business.monthly i earn a lot of money successfully trading and support my family .the many unemployed people join the Forex and earn more profit. so i love Forex

allergroup
2013-02-13, 07:33 PM
hello, yes budy i love forex even than if i was loose a lot of thousands.. !!! i lik e this way.. and about making a pips more if you are full day trader.. no no .. if you are good trader you can get pips every time.. and even withous that you can put a orders .. so anyway you see where market will go and put orders adn you dont need to sit all day by computer !! good luck!

ibyousaf1
2013-02-13, 07:35 PM
yes i am loving the forex market and lve these peoples who are working and who are just joined on the forex market and they want to earn and learn something from the forex market and want to make some business on the forex market.

zohaib111
2013-02-13, 07:41 PM
yes i love him bilkul everybody paisa se pyar krta hai aur forex p profit hai to bikul hr koi is se pyar karega

khairulislam111
2013-02-13, 07:46 PM
yes of course i really love forex trading buisness.I think who is win in forex market he is must be love forex.Forex is a good buisness.

javed786
2013-02-13, 07:47 PM
ji han gaher mulki tijart sy hame bohat sy fahdy hoty hain is liyayb gahar mulki tejarat karty hain aos sy hammen boht carance hasal hoti hy

raka999
2013-02-13, 07:49 PM
of course, I really like forex trading. although it has not been able to generate a consistent profit, but I really like the forex. forex has changed my perspective on a job. I can work freely, without being tied to any one institution.

mrliparsaad
2013-02-13, 07:49 PM
i like this way and about making a pips more if you are full day trader if you are good trader you can get pips every time.. and even without that you can put a orders so anyway you see where market will go and put orders for trading

innfx
2013-02-13, 07:51 PM
I am happy with forex trading, I loved it since the first time I was introduced by my friend. I am interested in the benefits and convenience offered by the forex trading, I will try to remain like it.

ezzoo
2013-02-13, 07:51 PM
Yes brother, I am working in Forex in order to get more income and part-time work .. Despite this, I do not deal with Forex as a source of profit or All I care about is profit, but what concerns me Aktar is to discover the secret of Forex and know how to deal with him

chaturvedi667
2013-02-13, 08:04 PM
yes sir, i forex trade is love, kyoki forex ek aisa business hai jisme hum any time work kar sakte hai, aur forex business me ek achchi profit prapt kar sakte hai, forex me work karke every trader ek achchi profit prapt kar sakta hai, sirf forex business me use full time dena chahiye jisse vo no.1 trader ban jaye.

shahzadg786
2013-02-13, 08:45 PM
ji mai khud bohat hapy hon forex se mai is se payr karta hon mai is mai earn kar raha hon is mai profit bohat he ziayda hai jisko bhi forex ka kaam ajata hai usko zaroor is se pyar karta hai ye acha business hai i love you forex

sasukefxc
2013-02-13, 09:16 PM
hello, yes budy i love forex even than if i was loose a lot of thousands..and even withous that you can put a orders .. so anyway you see where market will go and put orders adn you dont need to sit all day by computer !! good luck! !!! i lik e this way.. and about making a pips more if you are full day trader.. no no .. if you are good trader you can get pips every time..

usmankik786
2013-02-13, 09:17 PM
yes i like forex trading full time so i think join the forex and earning is possible in forex. without proper learning you can get losses from forex. On the other hand if you are able to understand the forex trading much then you can get profit from it.

arjuna
2013-02-13, 09:25 PM
familiar with forex trading since the beginning ... I've loved and sya like to do trades ... because I was able to overcome the financial issue with my face during this ...:)

m_18
2013-02-13, 09:31 PM
yeah i love Forex money because it is very easy and smartly business in which we learn a lot of profit
because now a days Forex is so much popular and advanced growing business it did not require any education and so much time so love it very much

sweet123
2013-02-13, 09:37 PM
yes budy i love forex even than if i was loose a lot of thousands.. !!! i lik e this way.. and about making a pips more if you are full day trader.. although it has not been able to generate a consistent profit, but I really like the forex. forex has changed my perspective on a job.

haney
2013-02-13, 09:41 PM
i like forex trading and i love to become a trader and do trading ,
this is my way to make enough my needs and also i believe with forex trading i can make a great thing
forex trading is a dream of job which i like it very much
and for it, of course need sacrifice before we can make it profitable

chandrabd1971
Hello, yes I love you even if I loose thousands of forex Budy has a lot .. ! I lik e this way .. And point me more, if you are a full-time business .. No no .. If you are a good trader, you get points every time .. And even without that you can put in your order .. I'm still on the market and what kind of order you have all day to sit at a computer and do not go to the show! Good Luck!

salman shafqat
yes i love forex that it is big deal among the people who know the forex and want to earn more mony. forex is a part time job and full time job for everyone. it can face the challanges of the age . forex is a multidimentional platform which is well known to everyone . thats why we love forex and forex trading.

souravdgx
2013-02-13, 09:46 PM
yes.i do love forex trading very very much.in my point of view.it is a very good business for the student specially.if they do it part time,they have profit.

hussain86
2013-02-13, 09:51 PM
I like forex dealing managing full time so i think be a aspect of the forex dealing managing and developing is possible in forex dealing managing. without appropriate learning you can get problems from forex dealing managing.and they want to produce and comprehend something from forex dealing managing and want to make some company on forex dealing managing.

imran butt
2013-02-13, 10:02 PM
yes i love forex trading .jo forex trading par kaam karty hain wo khushnaseeb hain or apna time achi jaga vast kar rahy hain or acha benefit hasil kar rahy hain . kaye loogo ko job ki zarorat nhi kun k wo forex trading onko acha business man hony ki saholat mohaya karta hai.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-02-13, 10:02 PM
I think banda us cheez say he love kartay hay jo us kay dil ko lagti hay oar forex aik aisi cheez hay jis par hum bohat he essey way say working kar kay aor with out any problem kay bohat sary paisay bohat he kam waqt main earn kar saktay hain so I Love forex trading.

abubakar123
2013-02-13, 10:04 PM
Of course, I really love forex trading. Includes beens although not ble to generate profits constant target I really like forex. I have changed my point of view forex on the job. I work freely, without any resttrictions.

Asad Rafiq Razvi
2013-02-13, 10:05 PM
yes i love Forex trader kun k ye ak bohat achi jaga ha online job k liye.i love all forex traders.kun k yahan pe bohat he achy log tradeng karty hain es liye k ye bohat easy hai es liye yahan par kafi log job karty hai main sab se love karta hon kun k es place per sab ak jese hain

sundorali0000
2013-02-13, 10:14 PM
Yes, i love the forex trading and forex is my life for that reason that i spend many times in the Forex trade and market analysis i have no other job or business except forex trade so my love is the forex.

ahmed3636
2013-02-13, 10:15 PM
I love forex very much.Forex is the best online earning opportunity where anyone can earn who know about this trade as well.Its a very good part time trade but it is full time trade for me.I love forex very much because i am very profitable by it.i want to make it my life time business.

mian101
2013-02-13, 10:16 PM
Yes, I love it. Forex is a place that gives me satisfaction to win. As Forex gains have, I have the satisfaction.

nazmul201213
2013-02-13, 10:27 PM
yes i love so much forex trading and it is true that forex is my life .i run my family by the earn of forex .so if i don't love it then i can't get a good mount of profit from it .

usman12345
2013-02-13, 10:28 PM
ye i love forex trading so mery khyl se forex se best koi work nai online so i think Forex trading without a loss is impossible because it is businees and in every business there is a profit and a loss and we can say that forex have both profit and loss also.

zahid27
2013-02-13, 10:53 PM
yes i love i forex jis me me bht easy k sat apna buissess kar eaha hn or is me se prophit b kama raha hn or jo admi is me love k sat chlta ha wo zaror is me success hasal kert ha

hasnaink07
2013-02-13, 10:59 PM
If you are a good trader, you get points every time .. And even without that you can put in your order .. it can face the challanges of the age . forex is a multidimentional platform which is well known to everyone .it is a very good business for the student specially.if they do it part time,they have profit.without appropriate learning you can get problems from forex dealing managing.and they want to produce and comprehend, generate profits constant target I really like forex. I have changed my point of view forex on the job.

sohailbutt
2013-02-13, 11:00 PM
yes i do love forex trading for earing money this is a good job for earning money for long trum thats why i do this job for earning money as long as i can work on it,

sarfraz
2013-02-13, 11:17 PM
Yes main forex trade se love karta hun main es ko like karta hun kun keh yeh mera income hasil karne ka wahad source hai aur es mein mujhe income gain bhi ho rahi hai aur main es mein acha kam karne ki try kar raha hum main apny work se satisfy bhi hun es mein mujhe work kar k acha lagta hai.

rafiq06
2013-02-13, 11:29 PM
Yes, i love the forex trading because i am earning from here i have no other work or business so this is my all and i am also depend on the forex trade.So it is the best.

hmd100
2013-02-14, 12:23 PM
O f coursr forex is great attractive forum of this global village to earn with out binding as an employee.I have seen my all around many people and know personally that thye are earning from this forum well.The condition only is to mange , plann and work with wisely thoughts,information determination and good passion.

ken arok
2013-02-14, 12:28 PM
yes, i love forex. I want to exist in this business, if you hate forex, I believe you will not be able to exist in this business. so you have to have a passion for learning, if it gets loss or margin call, you must evaluate, and learn from experience

alsa141
2013-02-14, 12:36 PM
Well there is no doubt that i love forex very much because from forex i can earn money and along with money i also learn, get knowledge, skills and experience from forex so due to these i love forex very much.

nazmul201213
2013-02-14, 12:44 PM
i love forex as much as i love this world . coz to live this world we need money and forex provide me money . so thats for i love this like my life .

anilkapoor
2013-02-14, 12:45 PM
i love the Forex market and love these peoples who are working and who are just joined on the Forex market and they want to earn and learn something from the Forex market and want to make some business on the Forex market.

m16kamran
2013-02-14, 12:46 PM
yes i are to love forex ... because i lovt to kamanna dollars dollars ...

cahyadi
2013-02-14, 01:00 PM
yes, i agree with your opinion. I think to this day I still love the forex as forex most beneficial to me. give the money to me and give me ease. give me a lot of friends, and could give everything to me.

hamzashakeel
2013-02-14, 01:02 PM
yes of course i love forex trading because i earn a reason able amount at the end of each month it is my main earning source so i love forex trading.you must join forex trading.

niloy
2013-02-14, 01:07 PM
I was loose a lot of thousands ,anyway are good trader you can get pips every time and even without that you can put a order .They want to earn and learn something from the forex market and want to make some business on the forex market.

hamzashakeel
2013-02-14, 01:09 PM
yes i love forex trading because i get reasonable profit at the end of each month .forex trading is my main source of earning therefore i love my trading plans and trading.

khairulislam111
2013-02-14, 01:11 PM
Yes i love forex buisness becuse it is a part time buisness.It can do any time.So it is very good for student.

sarfraz
2013-02-14, 01:15 PM
G han main forex trade ko like karta hun aur main es se love bhi karta hun kun keh yeh mujhe achi lagti hai trade k hisab se aur es mein real trade hoti hai es mein kisi kisam ka koi fraud nahi hai aur log es per trust karty hain jis ki wajha se yeh forex puri world mein famous hai aur famous rahy gi.

sainkhan60
2013-02-14, 01:55 PM
yes i love forex trade because i know anay walay days main main khud ko establish kur lun gi kyunkay jub aik kamkurnay ka irada kur liya jayay to Allah apnay bandon ki madad zarur kurta hai bashartaykay ap us pur sabit qadmi say jamay rahain

Zilly
2013-02-14, 02:07 PM
Yes- I loves Forex trading very much because it is very profitable and famous business in the world. It is a way for me where i can earn a lot of money by trading. I love the Forex trading... It's my style...

anwerul islam
2013-02-15, 02:36 AM
off course i love forex trade.Because it is profitable and large market and we can this trade part time or full time as at own place.i think it good online business.

kmamun67
2013-02-15, 02:42 AM
Yes, these people, who were entered in the Forex market, Forex market, Forex market is to learn something from some business on the Forex market and loves to lve.

asem
2013-02-15, 02:55 AM
yes i love forex so much Forex makes my life easy i trade in forex everyday to learn new things and make profits and money so i love forex and i take forex as a game and i am player and i acquire new information about my study

adnan_aziz
2013-02-15, 03:47 AM
yes sir mai forex trading business se love karta hon lekin mujhe ab tak iss business main ziyada tar loss hi howa hai lekin main iss business main success hasil karna chata hon issi liye mai iss main daily hard working kar raha hon aur success hasil karna chata hon.

Mustarinho
2013-02-15, 04:11 AM
yes .. forex trading is very enjoyable and interesting stuff .. once forex, always forex .. it's very hard to leave, such as a kind of addiction .. the best business all over the universe .. only PC and Internet u can access to it and start gaining money

fxeon
2013-02-15, 04:12 AM
off course i love forex trade.Because it is profitable and large market and we can this trade part time or full time as at own place.i think it good online business.
On love I think a trader will be a skilled trader according to how much time he honestly spend behind learning and practicing forex trading. Much time is required if you want to be a successful trader.

zahira
2013-02-15, 05:27 AM
Yes- I loves Forex trading very much because it is very profitable and famous business in the world. It is a way for me where i can earn a lot of money by trading. I love the Forex trading... It's my style...
to become a good trader we require time also because if you spend some time daily to get knowledge and information about forex then you are able to become good trader and also able to get experience.

darklink
2013-02-15, 06:54 AM
yes, i agree with your opinion. I think to this day I still love the forex as forex most beneficial to me. give the money to me and give me ease. give me a lot of friends, and could give everything to me.

I also always loved forex trading, forex is a business I think that there is no death and of my forex trading also benefit by quickly and I was also a lot of friends from forex trading so I can learn a lot about the business of forex trading from a friend.

dbjc0000
2013-02-15, 06:59 AM
Yes I love forex, that is why I choose to do this business even I still doing my current job,I think I will be success in forex and it will change my life

malingbesar forex
2013-02-15, 08:55 AM
yes.. i realy love forex. guys. ye i love forex trading because it is businees and in every business there is a profit and a loss and we can say that forex have both profit and loss also. so mery khyl se forex se best koi work nai online so i think Forex trading without a loss is impossible

mang_oman
2013-02-15, 09:10 AM
Forex is a very luarr bussiness common, flexible and potentially provide a huge advantage for us.

Forex can be run at leisure interrupted our busy schedules. no need to linger long in the analysis, we just simply spend a few minutes we were able to find out where the direction of a subsequent price movements. live set Op, Money management is good, TP and SL and let it run by it self.

I love so much forex

alikk
2013-02-15, 09:21 AM
Not hating it yet LOL. Yeah certainly this trade is giving us money and making thyself employed. So there are no reason we hate it.

ashremon93
2013-02-15, 09:31 AM
indian forex is the best.forex is for every one who know
about trading business . if you have
proper knowledge about trade than
you can trade good profitable trade
and become successful trader so
learn than start trading .

Mujahid
2013-02-15, 09:35 AM
yes i love forex kio k meh yaha say forex par posting karta hu toh mjhy yaha say na sirf earning hoti hia balkey mjhy forex ka buht sara knowledage b gain ho jata hai jis ki waja say me jab insta forex me trade karta hu toh mjhy kafi faida ho jata hai . ic liye jab mjhy faida hai toh zahiri si bat ha k me forex say love he karo ga jab mjhy forex say income aaye gi toh mjhy kia zarorat hai k me forex say love na karo /......

mdjoy133
2013-02-15, 10:17 AM
i am love for a Forex work and Forex trade for a work and best trade and income money for a jobs now all man and my friends like him a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs.

jony20
2013-02-15, 10:23 AM
Yes i love forex best trader. i like this trader who keep huse knoladge about forex so it is best at all the trader. i do not like a damage trader so it is not way to him.

Ace
2013-02-15, 01:01 PM
yes i do love forex trading that is why i am trading at the moment i think that if you dont love your job then it is better not to do it because instead of then making you happy it will make your life more miserable

Ali Razi
2013-02-15, 01:03 PM
yes i love Forex trade and i want to do it as my full time job , and wish to make it my profession as long as i am alive in the world .

Riskideki
2013-02-15, 01:04 PM
yes sir, I really love this business. This business is a wonderful business, a profitable business and business flexibility. I do not feel any burden in this business and that's what I like. I can make money in a relaxed way without any sense of responsibility to the boss or others.

armanrock
2013-02-15, 01:06 PM
Of course, I want to help to make the particular medical professionals would like to industry within the foreign exchange market, dealing with individuals to make forex market accessibility merely, LVE and the foreign exchange market, the foreign exchange market and learn from most of people.

fxforex1
2013-02-15, 08:33 PM
forex trade is a my love works. of course, I really like forex trading. although it has not been able to generate a consistent profit, but I really like the forex. forex has changed my perspective on a job. I can work freely, without being tied to any one institution.forex is a good job.

muzaffar
2013-02-15, 08:45 PM
Yes off curse it sa a profitable business becuse it able to me to suport my family...

tarmir
2013-02-15, 08:52 PM
Forex trading is getting more and more popularity now a days.it is also a place to earn money in respect of your capabilities.if you want to be successful you have to love the trading.

muneer123
2013-02-15, 08:54 PM
Risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with forex trading. You can have the best trading system in the world and still fail without proper risk management.

mbloo
2013-02-15, 08:54 PM
i love the market because i kn0w it is the best place i know that i k=can be and i can think of right now without the forex market we know that forex might and can never be the same again in the market.

fxkamal00
2013-02-16, 06:52 PM
I think that Forex is a good money making business. Yes I love. Forex is place which gives me earning satisfaction. Whenever I get profit from Forex, I get satisfaction.best of luck.

ledfx
2013-02-16, 08:36 PM
forex trade is a my love works. of course, I really like forex trading. although it has not been able to generate a consistent profit, but I really like the forex. forex has changed my perspective on a job. I can work freely, without being tied to any one institution.forex is a good job.

I hope to be like you, because now I have not been able to love forex. I am very interested in the forex business but I often suffered defeat so I can only continue to learn to make more profits for now.

lg_pkl
2013-02-16, 08:47 PM

Now forex trade is important for part time job. A professional trade who trade part time or full time he get more profit in forex.

I would really love to work once this forex sir, we are working with the forex market then I would be more possessed much spare time away so I will be able to find a safe way of doing this trade well and be more alert again

jorge1988
2013-02-16, 08:55 PM
Is a great opportunity, I'd recommend investing in Forex, where you have the opportunity to generate returns up to 10% - 20% per month on your investment.

I I live in madrid and I invest in the Company do not need experience or expertise.

kamboh
2013-02-16, 08:57 PM
yes afcus ma forex trading se payar karta ho keo ka is ne mujhe wo sare khushian di jin ki mujhe zandge ma zarorat the ma ne is par thre lagat se bohat acha profit kamaya hai aur ma is se khush ho.

malikumar786
2013-02-16, 09:32 PM
Yes of course i love with Forex because no any other business give too much profit as Forex give us and also they real business some other business come and go with the passage of time but Forex never go anywhere

ak470
2013-02-16, 09:42 PM
yes brother i really like to trade forex . a trader can trade forex as part time job .forex is great business over the world .love u forex love u forum .

avishek
2013-02-16, 09:55 PM
of course i'm the delighted in my Forex trading company. month to month when i make a lot of money effectively trading along with support my loved ones. the many without a job men and women join the Forex trading along with make more income.

owaiskhan
2013-02-16, 10:00 PM

may forex traidng ko bohut he zayda like karta hun kion kay is jaisa business koi aur ho he nahi sakta hai aur forex par mujh pora bahrosa hai kay yah humaya hamesha aik acha profit earn karah day ti raha ge.

compas91
2013-02-16, 10:08 PM
I can not express how much I love the forex business, because for me the forex business is a gold field which we will explore later, but before that we must prepare a strategy for extracting gold or profits in the forex business, so far I still comfortable living with forex. even though I am a small profit.

malkoumx
2013-02-16, 10:09 PM
I do not like to use the word love when talking about Forex, because in relation to trade just like any other business that may be able to do, which is a lucrative business for this I work.
Had there been other trade better than to choose forex trading that trade.
Must deal with Forex with the logic of mind away from the emotions and feelings, so that we can succeed in Forex.
This is the advice of your friends.

sma786
2013-02-16, 10:13 PM
The USD/CAD pair is now trading above 0.9955 level (50% Fibonacci), which has provided temporary support for the pair this week. However, bullish consolidation above 0.9990 is required for more bullish domination. The USD/CAD pair strongly rose last week pushing steadily above psychological barrier of 1.0000. The upside move has been extending towards 1.0100 and the possibility of a bullish move remains valid unless 0.9920 - 0.9960 area is broken. Obvious bearish price action was seen around the price level of 1.0100, which is manifested by the inverted Hanging Man daily candlestick that gave us early indications that the bullish momentum has faded away. Hence, the price action around 1.0100 should be watched carefully. Support: 1.0010, 0.9960, 0.9920, and 0.9830.
:yahoo:

sobuj85
2013-02-16, 10:15 PM
Every people love his work if this work is interested and profitable.Forex is a interested business and you can achieve more knowledge about world economy and also this business is profitable if you do properly.

sma786
2013-02-16, 10:16 PM
bro ap kab se trading kar rahy ho me ne to is me se bohat loss kea hai ap to bohat lucky hai jo k acha profit kea hai so ap ko bohat bohat mubark ho

mariam111
2013-02-16, 10:20 PM
yes i love forex trading because it is part time job i enjoy it it gives chances for every one to earning alot through it.if he take experience about it then he will earn alot through it it is good job for every one......

mraghavendra.2008
2013-02-16, 10:24 PM
yes i love forex why because it shows all opinions and about forex. i am a happy in my Forex business.monthly i earn a lot of money successfully trading and support my family .the many unemployed people join the Forex and earn more profit. so

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2013-02-16, 10:24 PM

yes of course dear maine forex trading ko boht he jada love or like karta hon esi waja sa too maien ab sirf or sirf forex trading business he ko start ke ha boht he best or big business ha forex trading agr forex trading maine learning ke jaya to short time main forex trading sa huge and big money earned ke jaya sakti ha.

faruk5533
2013-02-16, 11:01 PM
Yes, naturally, most of these discussion boards have become helpful, you can study a lot from using it. Since we know a great number of factors by most of these discussion boards have distinct methods and also quite a few very important notion once you handle us you are able to read.

naila niaz
2013-02-16, 11:37 PM
yes i love forex not only me but also those who have joined it . i am satisfied from it. it is fulfilling my desires and the purpose for which i have joined forex is going to be fulfillled.

aitzaz25
2013-02-17, 12:02 AM
yes of course i love forex trading because with forex trading we can earn more and change our life style in very less time its best online business we have our seen and for me forex change my life very much

jony20
2013-02-17, 12:05 AM
Yes i love forex trade because it give me job and income side. i can income from forex market so it is best matter of all the trader. it is more and more accaptable.

emran852
2013-02-17, 12:05 AM
i love forex trade and i really really very satisfied by forex trade. forex trade is important for part time income. we can earn money by invest a small time.

sma786
2013-02-17, 12:07 AM
It always hurts me to give back pips to the market because I was too greedy to take profits when I first started becoming uncomfortable with a position.;;;;;;:)))

jony20
2013-02-17, 12:07 AM
Yes i love forex trade because forex give ma job at a time money so itis more and more acceptable to me. it is best of all the trader i love forex.

clone
2013-02-17, 12:08 AM
I think people who invest in forex is that they like, they understand how markets work, and especially like to win big money. Many traders can only live this, and they are delighted with this business because it is his world and love him.

omi lucky
2013-02-17, 12:08 AM
i love Forex trade because in this i can easy earn money and the work is not very much so i love Forex trade.

rose4princess
2013-02-17, 12:09 AM
yes i m loving the forex very much!
because this is the world's best opportunity, where the profit is unlimited, and your invested amount is 100% safe! as you want!

SuperGirl
2013-02-17, 12:11 AM
I think to this day I still really like the currency trading as currency trading best to me. provide the cash to me and provides me convenience. provide me a lot of buddies, and could give everything to me.

waleedyousaf
2013-02-17, 12:12 AM
yes, i love forex trade.forex trade is important for part time job. A professionl trade who trade part time or full time he get more profit in forex

jony20
2013-02-17, 12:13 AM
Yes i love foex trade if it involve risk thous i love forex trade so it is best to me. and i always love the forex . i think it is best of all the trader and it is suitable.

FPK
2013-02-17, 12:14 AM
in the starting i don't love with forex because i got always lose but ofter spending some time i make daily profit and now it is become my source of income so now i am 100% love with the forex with out it i cannot live

garrysidhu
2013-02-17, 12:17 AM
ys me forex ko bhut love karta hun kyo ke mujhe to forex jesi online job kahi nhi mili me sochta hun forex hi he jo sabse asha online work he jisme hmm bhut sara profit make kar sakte hein

jack_dip
2013-02-17, 12:19 AM
I like that he or she can be purchased on the foreign exchange market, Forex is amazing. In trading on the Forex Exchange market is big business. Currency trading actually was finding our local menu. Have benefited from the currency market, we want to do it.

JBP
2013-02-17, 12:21 AM
i actually like forex trading. though it's not been able to generate a regular profit, however i actually just like the forex. forex has modified my perspective on employment. I will work freely, while not being tied to anybody establishment.

sainkhan60
2013-02-17, 12:22 AM
I agree witrhn your staement while i cant achieve an sucess but in this position i love Forex very much andi know at the end i ll achieve my desireable live in Forex

malik
2013-02-17, 12:24 AM

Jo log is market main participate karty hain wo is market say zahir baat hay love bhi karty hain, ye baat alag hay kay bohot thorray log yahan kamyaab hoty hain lakin is market say love sab hi karty hain.

jony20
2013-02-17, 12:26 AM
Yes i love forex trade because it give me a good job or business from i cam win money. and i can happy from here so it is great matter to me.

vijaymunshi
2013-02-17, 12:42 AM
well i really enjoyed my trading in forex..... forex is a place which can give you higher return of your investment in a shorter period of time if you have good and sound knowledge of the market.... but if you are entering into the market with having proper knowledge then it will be harmful for u ...

jwl
2013-02-17, 12:53 AM
Hello, yes I love budy Forex even then when I was a lot of loose thousands .. ! and I lick this way .. and another in December pips when you are full day traders .. no no .. if you are a good trader, you can pips every time .. and even withous That you orders .. So at least you can see where to go and market orders ADN you do not have to sit by the computer all day! good luck!

jony20
2013-02-17, 12:57 AM
yes i love forex trade so it is best matter of me . i think any trader love forex market so it is best matter of all the trader. at i can say that i love forex.

blackjack
2013-02-17, 01:20 AM
Yes I love it very much, because forex is a good business and world wide business, here every trader easily earn profit, and it changes our life style, that's why every trader loves forex trading.

aitzaz25
2013-02-17, 01:22 AM
yes i love forex trader very much because forex change my life style completely after the loss in many online business i joined forex and after 2 years my earning is to much good to live my life easily

aginama
2013-02-17, 01:41 AM
In my oppinion, they can purchase on the foreign exchange market, Forex is amazing. In trading on the Forex Exchange market is big business. Currency trading actually was finding our local menu. Have benefited from this market.

Abdul Mannan
2013-02-17, 01:46 AM
Not only me every forex traders love trade. Our main theme is trade and we want to bring profit for every trade. But without proper discipline trade some of our trade become in loss. Otherwise over trading is another harmful thing. Only one trade can bring huge loss.

kosmos
2013-02-17, 01:57 AM
for me, now I still really like the currency trading as currency trading best to me. provide the cash to me and provides me convenience. provide me a lot of buddies, and could give me everything for living.

ahmedneel
2013-02-17, 01:59 AM
Yes of course. Forex is a very exciting online business where i make my life beautiful. I love it very much and want to stay with it my life time. It is really enough supportive business that make me self independent and make me my own boss. So I live Forex very much in my life.

msreza1
2013-02-17, 02:06 AM
Of course, me and also his dad means a whole lot to compliment enterprise achievements. Fortunately, many laid-off visitors to attend this foreign currency foreign currency enterprise. regular acknowledge. Fx Enjoy.

malikumar786
2013-02-17, 01:48 PM
yes of cource i love with the Forex market because i have only this source to earn money i have very interest in Forex and i leave my all other interesting thing due to the love of Forex and now i am very happy

yusmandono
2013-02-17, 01:58 PM
love actually grows as a habit, I feel like forex originated from revenge ..
I lost all of the money used in the forex trading until I finally determined to get it back ..
now, all the money I lost was back .. and greater benefits I have gained in forex trading ..

salley
2013-02-17, 02:01 PM
Yes, if Forex budy I lot of again, thousands... lose! They are electronically controlled create 1 pips while..., this is to shop all day or not,... No,... pips each time to get a good merchant you..., and the same can order withous... not to be all day anyway, go the DNA market orders, and your computer! Good luck!

Vishvakarma
2013-02-17, 02:07 PM
Yes I like to trade with forex because I think that it is a money making machine and we can make here a lot of money with low investment also and it is a very good business and there is also easy to make money in forex

paavan
2013-02-17, 02:09 PM
Many people love forex trade .
Doing forex trading for full time definitely gives you more profits than doing it for part time

sugihbondo
2013-02-17, 02:31 PM
I really love my job. and forex became my main job. after i learn forex then I feel would be a good change lif pan later. that picture of me on my forex trading for the future. and it caused me frightening love forex trading.

student1
2013-02-17, 02:55 PM
I think Forex trading is best Market in the World. Forex trading maket is real and secure market on internet. That's why I like Forex trading and love to attach with this market. If you want to become a good trader then definitely try to take intreset in Forex trading. Many proffesional trader making Good profit from trading. If we not show love with forex then can not become good trader.

Jack
2013-02-17, 02:56 PM
Yes, i loves Forex trading work by my heart and it's my pleasure to have journey with Forex trading business. When i was started trading only a few things are i knew about Forex trading, but then i gain more knowledge about Forex trading and loving it.

call123
2013-02-17, 03:06 PM
Forex trader is a quick money making business of the world.yes i am loving the forex market and lve these peoples who are working and who are just joined on the forex market and they want to earn and learn something from the forex market and want to make some business on the forex market.good luck with your trader.....Thanks.....

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

forex trader is a my love works.Yes of course i love with Forex because no any other business give too much profit as Forex give us and also they real business some other business come and go with the passage of time but Forex never go anywhere.good luck with your trader...............

sarowar
2013-02-17, 03:13 PM
I love forex.It help me to earn money.I think it is easy to earn than other business .I always try to learn forex in proper way.Never want more.Try to control my greed.

safinova_iuk
2013-02-17, 03:28 PM
There are many reasons for choosing Forex as trding. We can earn good mnoey from this trad4,,,, this rtade is more beneficial to students who idnt havec apital to invest gut they can earn a good profit from Forex trade without investing. An other reason for cyolsin Forex as a tade is that it is easy to understand, if we have skilos and knowledge then we can bcome a good trader in this trqde system. There si no fix time to do it and itis the very important reason.

ahmad786
2013-02-17, 03:39 PM
off course i love Forex very much. because i am a student and it a part time job. Forex can do any time. that is why i feel that it is extremely cool for the students and also for me.

saeedajmal
2013-02-17, 04:03 PM
money making program and every one do some thing for making money because this is the all over the world if we don,t have money our life have no value and that,s why we are all do some thing for making mosey and show our status in this world and forex is the one of the platform all over the world anyone join and earn money from forex in short time and i am also so that,s why i am join forex and love forex

Roddexx
2013-02-17, 04:08 PM
I'm not love forex, but I need a forex. If I love forex then i will treat with emotions and feelings, but if I need forex then I would treat forex proportionately. Trading with emotion very not recommend because it is harmful to the traders themselves.

usmankik786
2013-02-17, 04:09 PM
yes i love forex trading so i think forex is a real work so i think forex is a real work so Forex is very suitable source of income place . If you be a good trader in this market you can earn more money . But it for need to you to do very hard work and Forex business to be done with accurate analysis and it is not just a guess.

Arifkst
2013-02-17, 04:10 PM

rsh
2013-02-17, 04:12 PM
i just love forex tread the main reason is few month ago i was unemployed person forex give me hope by treading forex i am very happy person now my dreams comes true i built my career by treading forex i believe that lot of think is slso left if i can make tread successful i can get all my required thing.

jwl
2013-02-17, 04:14 PM
If you are interested in forex trading or in the forex market, it is important that you have a good guide to forex trading and on how you can beat the highly risky business of currency exchange. If you are looking for a good guide to forex trading, here are

mdjoy776
2013-02-17, 04:19 PM
are for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and better for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a fort work ..

saeed786
2013-02-17, 04:20 PM
forex is a best online trading business in the world. forex is a good trading career and source of income for millions of the people as they get trillions of the money by forex trade. yes i love forex trading because it makes my life so easy and happy to survive. forex enables me to make more and more money and get good experience by trading in the forex market. it helps me to fulfill me dreams and manage my expenses. forex is such a good opportunity for me in my life.

a.k
2013-02-17, 04:23 PM
yes i love forex trading and also love to working here because forex is the international online business and here many traders are working and earning good income in short time so forex is the money making machine also so get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then earn good success,

anzerg11
2013-02-17, 04:35 PM
I love Forex and now I work only part time and I'm thinking about how to enter it as a permanent act and not part of that lucrative market good luck

firoz013
2013-02-17, 05:00 PM
yes i love forex trade because it is a 100% legal and we can believe it is reliability. some one think it game and forex is waste of time just. i seen who does not believe and love also so it is well if they do not enter in forex. do you thinks.........................................

fx student
2013-02-17, 05:02 PM
yes i love forex its not my part time job its my full time job. its very profitable business for me and i will continue it

sajal
2013-02-17, 05:48 PM
yes, i like Forex.Because it offers both money and enjoyment.A Forex trader can earn huge money by trading as both part time and full time trader.A trader can trade with forum bonus, not mandatory to invest money.So all types of people can trade in Forex.I am a student.I have no money to invest here.I can trade with forum bonus and earn profit.So i not only like but also love Forex trading.

sobia
2013-02-17, 07:53 PM
Yes definitely i am very happy with forex trading business because it helps me to earn for me and for my family .It gives a chance learn and earn for unemployed people of the world ,if any can be able to understand about it then it will give him /her a lot profit .

mano
2013-02-17, 08:49 PM
i love forex even than if i was loose a lot of thousands.. !!! i lik e this way.. and about making a pips more if you are full day trader.

huhi
2013-02-17, 09:09 PM
Until now, I still really like the currency trading as currency trading best to me. provide the cash to me and provides me convenience. provide me a lot of buddies, and could give money for me.

shadi888
2013-02-17, 10:20 PM
Yes, I love Forex very much. I think Not only I but also all people love Forex. Forex is the best earning place in the world. Forex can be done at home anyplace in the world. Forex is more advance and fast business for making money. So I love Forex.

shaon howlader
2013-02-17, 10:57 PM
Source there is no dubiety that i like forex real such because from forex i can garner money and along with money i also learn, get noesis, skills and experience from forex so due to these i like forex very untold.

usmankik786
2013-02-17, 10:58 PM
i love forex trading i think forex ak real work hai so i think forex se best koi kaam nai so join the forex with complete learn and all the new traders please remember that and come with the positive attitude .if you failed than please try again and again,because there is no short cut of success

robalahamed
2013-02-18, 02:55 AM
Why not. I love Forex market . Forex can help a trader to manage good money backup. You can earn Forex unlimited from your home. Forex is related in my life. Thank you.

davy2
2013-02-18, 02:58 AM
Yes i do love forex verify much because of the thing that forex have done for me there are point that i have reached that i didn't know that i could be able to reach and that is the motivation that i have to keep trading in forex because of the fruits

princeua
2013-02-18, 04:04 AM
Yes, of course, like to work in the forex and forex trading Take this advice from me if you do not like the Forex walked away with him because he will make you lose money easily you have to like to work if you want to work in. .

flowernight
2013-02-18, 04:12 AM
Forex is my main online business. In the past, I do also doing blogging business but because I think that I didn't have enough experience with it, I do leave blogging and focus only in forex. This is surely great business that can give us a lot of money in short way. All we need is only learning and practice forex consistently. Never stop to learn will make us have better skill to trade that also benefit for our trading experience.

yuni
2013-02-18, 04:37 AM
I love forex trading, trading for some reason when I first time I've decided to be consistent in forex, even if the process that I will accomplish is long but I will not give up, I would believe that I would be successful

hiqbaleee
2013-02-18, 04:40 AM
yes,I love Forex Trade because of Forex is part of my life ,Forex support my family fully which I love very much and also it is no part time job it is full time job or business.

ferdy
2013-02-18, 04:54 AM
I began to love the forex trading, and had I not known this, forex as opium, very itchy if I do not play forex, I'd love that I can be successful in the world of forex trading, there are no people in the world who want to fail this course