PDA

View Full Version : Simple definition (support, resistance)

Pages : [1] 2 3

tervarto
2012-04-11, 03:18 AM
hello friends
i would like to Explain a simple explanation for the support and resistance and their importance, and I hope you like it :- :accute:
What is support?:
The support is the price level which is believed to have such a strong demand insufficient to prevent the price from falling
More.
It makes sense and holds that while the price falls toward the support and becomes cheaper, the buyers Become more inclined to buy and sellers become less enthusiastic for sale, and with time the price reaches

The level of support, it is believed that the demand will be much more of the available and will prevent prices from landing to
Below the support.

The support does not always keep to what it is, and that any drop below the level of support is a sign of The Bears have won the oxen, and other words that sellers may have won on the buyers.

The fall below the support level refers to a renewed desire to sell and / or lack of desire or motivation For purchase.

The break of support and recording new lows indicates that sellers have won the battle, and They are willing to sell even at low prices.

In addition to this the whole, the buyers will not be forced to buy until the price drops below the Support level or below the last lower price.

When support breaks, the level of support will last may be the lowest level of this support.
Where is determining the level of support?
Usually determined by the level of support under the current price, but it is not uncommon for a security that is Trading at or near the level of support.
The technical analysis is not a specific science, and it is sometimes difficult to establish levels of support Entirely correct. In addition, price movements can be
Be volatile and fall below the support for a short period.

naziafarhan
2012-04-11, 12:47 PM
Yes your definition of support and resistance is good for understanding. I am copying this and try to memorize. It will help me in developing the definition of other terms of forex trading. Thanks for your labour you spent here.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 06:40 PM
hello friends
i would like to Explain a simple explanation for the support and resistance and their importance, and I hope you like it :- :accute:
What is support?:
The support is the price level which is believed to have such a strong demand insufficient to prevent the price from falling
More.
It makes sense and holds that while the price falls toward the support and becomes cheaper, the buyers Become more inclined to buy and sellers become less enthusiastic for sale, and with time the price reaches

The level of support, it is believed that the demand will be much more of the available and will prevent prices from landing to
Below the support.

The support does not always keep to what it is, and that any drop below the level of support is a sign of The Bears have won the oxen, and other words that sellers may have won on the buyers.

The fall below the support level refers to a renewed desire to sell and / or lack of desire or motivation For purchase.

The break of support and recording new lows indicates that sellers have won the battle, and They are willing to sell even at low prices.

In addition to this the whole, the buyers will not be forced to buy until the price drops below the Support level or below the last lower price.

When support breaks, the level of support will last may be the lowest level of this support.
Usually determined by the level of support under the current price, but it is not uncommon for a security that is Trading at or near the level of support.
The technical analysis is not a specific science, and it is sometimes difficult to establish levels of support Entirely correct. In addition, price movements can be

main es forum main newbie hoon mauaja na pata ka simple too par support resistecne ka hota ha ro ya kis kam main used hota ha wo be trading main bar bat ho ge ha na hum ader kam kar rhaa han or boht sar prfoit earne kar raha ha hama ya be pata nhi ha k trading main support ka ha.

puri
2012-06-03, 10:53 PM
main es forum main newbie hoon mauaja na pata ka simple too par support resistecne ka hota ha ro ya kis kam main used hota ha wo be trading main bar bat ho ge ha na hum ader kam kar rhaa han or boht sar prfoit earne kar raha ha hama ya be pata nhi ha k trading main support ka ha.

maulana
2012-06-04, 08:54 AM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

hmm, so if the price is below the resistance then we look for opportunities to short ...
and if the price is above the support, we look for opportunities for long ...
is it true ...?

findcharles
2012-06-04, 01:45 PM
As the name suggests, one method of trading support and resistance levels is right after the bounce. Many retail traders make the error of setting their orders directly on support and resistance levels and then just waiting to for their trade to materialize.

sudsind
2012-06-04, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the clear post that describes support and resistance very well and in terms of supply and demand as many people don't know about what supply and demand is but it is the only basic thing behind that runs the price and the market, you have done great work of clearing the definition to everyone

sitiz
2012-06-04, 05:03 PM
By knowing the points of support and resistance trend we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points, although not 100% accurate but at least with knowing that point can be made in the calculation basis for the order

mukta
2012-06-12, 11:08 PM
When the market moves up and then pulls back, the highest point reached before it pulls back is now resistance. As the market continues up again, the lowest point reached before it climbs back is now support.

mukta
2012-06-17, 04:11 PM
Support and resistance is one of the most widely used concepts in trading.When the price passes through resistance, that resistance could potentially become support.

masudraj
2012-07-22, 07:36 PM
you explain about support and resistance . i think it is very important topic for every trader. i achieve more knowledge about support and resistance by your valuable post... thank you.

sharabela
2012-07-22, 08:22 PM
As we all know support and resistance are two important factors in Forex trading. You really have defined them in a simple way that goes nicely with your title. Could you please tell us what the indicators are to find out support and resistance automatically. In fact, I do not even know if there is any? That would be very helpful for the new traders.

saiket
2012-07-22, 08:26 PM
Thank You for sharing this theory hope it will help new traders or persons who are thinking to join forex trading to learn support and resistance properly.

goldenmember
2012-07-22, 10:07 PM
Level of support and resistance is usually made because traders are trapped in a position. They want to get out of losing position and this means there are willing buyers or sellers at this level. This is why you get it - you also get people joining in because they know they are there.

nahial
2012-07-23, 12:33 AM
Support is one of the most widely used concepts in trading. Strangely enough, everyone seems to have their own idea on how you should measure support and resistance.

Borhan107
2012-07-23, 09:51 AM
Yes your defination for support an resistance is understanding. It is good stragy for forex trade. I think it can be usefull for all trader. Tanks to you.

sohagraj
2012-07-28, 12:24 PM
yes it is important that we need to find the supppor and resistance in the chart and identify them to our advantage for this im just using the fibonnacci tool to let me identify the highest high and the lowest low of my chart but since i need to be careful since trading does not rely on technical alone.you can use h1, h4 .:yahoo:

xomes
2012-07-28, 01:24 PM
;758158"]Yes but also Stop-loss is necessory for forex trading, you can set your stop-loss after analyzing the forex market trends, I think this is a good way to avoid risk, the tansaction will stop when the forex trends go wrong with your estimates,which can minimize your loss.
Doing strategy in cluding stop loss and others requires much time to learn,make simple strategy which easily learn and can win profit from forex trading.we will try our best to asquire more trading strategies which can greatly minimize the risk when we trade.

zahira
2012-07-28, 01:35 PM
Doing strategy in cluding stop loss and others requires much time to learn,make simple strategy which easily learn and can win profit from forex trading.we will try our best to asquire more trading strategies which can greatly minimize the risk when we trade.
Trully it is very difficult implement the strategy, the share price may fall even further, and the novice trader will again buy more shares to reduce the average cost per share. They end up buying more and more into a share that`s losing their money.

sarder
2012-07-28, 02:07 PM
I think understand support and resistant level is very very important for every forex trader. if understand it 100% then get some pips normally without risk.

mehedi315
2012-07-28, 02:09 PM
Well shared! Support is the most effective for trading area. If you go to start trade you need to support for additional things. Thanks to all

pickmurari
2012-07-28, 03:16 PM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

thatz a detailed and simple explanation of the terms. Should help us in the long run in respect to trading and good bit of research or knowledge that u have gathered on it and appreciate ur efforts in transferring the knowledge here

hmkowsar
2012-07-28, 04:02 PM
i am copying and try to memorize,it will help me in developing the definition of other temes of Forex trading .

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

we trade with sopport and resistance but many new traders did not contest support and resistance for trade the reason is trade with support and resistan trader need patiance because it offer enter onece in a day twice only .

sgiant
2012-07-28, 04:47 PM
One as a beginner is still difficult to trade using support and resistance points. In this forum I learned a lot about support and resistance, I may trade the better.

Maham Gill
2012-07-28, 05:17 PM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

ya be ak boht he achi ro best strategy ha muja ya strategy both he ahci ro best lagti ha esi waja sa to main trading main zada sa zada esi strategy ko used karta hon or muja es ko used kar ka akfi ahca ro best fada howa ha esi waja sa to main tradign main es startegy ko used karta hon.

Abidine
2012-07-28, 07:09 PM
thank you so much for this useful information, you explained well the definition of resistance in details wich is exactly what i need i took your post in consideration wich allows me to use it and uderstand it very well so that it could helps me, thank you so much for this again

hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

malik
2012-09-25, 08:46 PM
Trading with support and resistance is the most beneficial way of trading and it is very easy to trade with these levels, i always use these levels in my trading to get maximum results.

hisham999
2012-09-25, 09:07 PM
there alot of reviews ... my review support and resistence are specific levels which either support price declines in down trend or which resist price on rallies in up trend.

mcceducation
2012-10-04, 12:34 PM
so many thank you for the nice explain about support and resistance. i am not very good about support and resistance but i am learn you share article and i am thinking its very nice explain so i am copy your share and i am save my Forex guide folder learn again.

ctgboy
2012-10-12, 07:23 PM
What is support ?:
More.

Below the support.

kopil
2012-10-14, 02:02 PM
Below the support.

dennyandre
2012-10-14, 02:04 PM
Suppose a price movement in an up trend then changed to trend down, the turning point of the trend up to trend down is called RESISTANCE limit. Rather the point where there is a change of trend down to the rising trend called SUPPORT limit.

How to determine the limits of support / resistance with a simple line?

This method is the simplest way to determine the levels of support and resistance. Without the use of formulas, calculations, you can apply this way. Although simple does not mean the level of usefulness is also reduced. Even simple line can be said to be "THE EASIEST METHOD BUT EXTREMELY POWERFUL".

In order to determine the levels of support and resistance line simple method is straightforward. (To limit resistance) you can simply look at the highest price in a period and then draw a straight line as the green line in the picture below. This line will give an indication to you that you can have a price forecast for this

md mofizur rahman
2012-10-26, 11:57 AM
Yes as a trader always have to know the where is the support level and resistance level. which shows the price is cheaper or not and which help us we have open a trade or not. If any one follow this he will do profit accordingly.

Andra FX
2012-10-28, 12:15 PM
Support and Resistance Trading based on it can be used as a reference for open trade buy / sell, but in my analysis of trade Support / Resistance does not always accurate though a lot can be considered open trade, the market is also influenced fundamentally interchangeable, so it should be harmonized between engineering analysis and fundamentally not so gan .....

mdjoy16
2012-10-28, 02:44 PM
good like forex forum indian thanks

mdjoy50
2012-10-28, 04:45 PM
i would like to Explain a simple explanation for the support and resistance and their importance, and I hope you like good like forex

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

i would like to Explain a simple explanation for the support and resistance and their importance, good like forex forum thanks

skyonline7866
2012-11-26, 10:54 PM
Yes your definition of support and resistance is good for understanding. I am copying this and try to memorize. It will help me in developing the definition of other terms of forex trading.By knowing the points of support and resistance trend we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points, although not 100% accurate ....

ArfianFx
2012-11-26, 10:56 PM
You make it very simple, we can get big gain if our trade with support and resistance, but a lot of new business man doesn't look on support and resistance for trade its reason is subject to be trade with resistance support and business man needs patiance because offers one entry in one day or two times only.

aandree
2012-11-27, 12:04 PM
many thank you for the nice explain about support and resistance. i am not very good about support and resistance but i am learn you share article and i am thinking its very nice explain so i am copy your share and i am save my Forex guide folder learn again

sayidatul
2012-11-27, 02:30 PM
The level of suport, it is believed that the demmand will be much more of the available and will prevent prices from landing to Below the suport.

HaQi
2012-12-04, 03:25 AM
trully it is much tough implement the strategy, the share value could fall even additional, and of course the novice trader can once more get a lot of shares out to decrease the average cost per share. they will result in shopping for a lot of and a lot of into your share that`s losing their cash.

dareking
2012-12-04, 11:06 AM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

support aur resistance ko pahchanne ke liye trader kafi tarah ki cheezo ka use karte hai, Trendline se bhi hume support aur resistance ka pata chalta hai, aur market price jaha se baar baar touch hokar wapas ho jata hai, usko support aur resistance kahte hai.:)

rodro
2012-12-15, 08:11 PM
Yes your definition is more suitable. Support and resistance label is very important for buy or sell decision. So we have clear idea about this.

sagor2012
2012-12-15, 08:48 PM
Sure your classification involving help and also amount of resistance is designed for understanding. I am copying that and also attempt to memorize. It may help me throughout creating the meaning involving other conditions involving foreign currency trading. Thanks for the manual work you expended here.

shun297
2012-12-16, 01:03 AM
by knowing the points of support and resistance trend we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points, although not 100% accurate but at least with knowing..

toudi
2012-12-22, 02:22 AM
It will help me in developing the definition of forex trading. Thanks for your efortr you spent here.
and as many people don't know yet about what supply and demand is but it is the only basic thing b

abbey ak
2012-12-22, 04:40 AM
well based on my understanding i really think the best thing to all traders to do before lacing order is to take much of our time to analysis the support and resistance in other to get the entry and the exit point in the market

oreoluwa
2012-12-22, 06:47 AM
yes that is the very best way we can always trade and earn profit out of the forex market because the more we can trade based on the support and resistance the more we can get to receive the clear signer from the market and know the best point to enter and exit the trade based on my understanding

edywaluyo
2012-12-22, 08:34 AM
My master including newbi ya about support and resistant, please give us the most convenient way and accurat determine the point. due to the wear indicator I often wrong or fail. and what would be past the point of tolerance, so we need to support the open position again

nabila
2012-12-22, 09:06 AM
Yes your definition of proof and status is right for apprehension. I am copying this and try to learn. It give ameliorate me in developing the definition of new position of forex trading. Thanks for your class you spent here.

rofiq
2012-12-25, 05:05 AM
we trade with sopport and resistance but many new traders did not contest support and resistance for trade the reason is trade with support and resistan trader need patiance because it offer enter onece in a day twice only .

margono
2012-12-25, 12:22 PM
Yes your definition of support and resistance is good for understanding. I am copying this and try to memorize. It will help me in developing the definition of other terms of forex trading. Thanks for your labour you spent here.
Her brief definition of forex is a lucrative job dangat and you can feel or can enjoy when you join this forex daalam, and this is very simple and I think is very beneficial.

oreoluwa
2012-12-25, 10:26 PM
well as far as am really concerned i think support and resistance are the very best point we need to learn how to analysis because with support and resistance we can get the point of entry and the exit point in the market

simpleforex68
2012-12-27, 07:28 AM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

This is a main theory for support level. But in some case, support level cannot be use. For example, when we trade the news. We do not need to pay much attention to support or resistance level. Because the price move strongly and can break out any support and resistance level.

delowar
2012-12-31, 02:37 PM
If you can understand the support and resisatensa you can understand how the forex market works.
This method allows you to trade at the right time and at the right time to open a trade you will help you come out of it.
Resisatensa level of support and it can be.

When the market breaks the support level *** once, usually more reduced price and level of support as the next resisatensa.
Break into the market once again when resisatensa level, the next support level of price increases and also as the resisatensa.

abbey ak
2012-12-31, 03:27 PM
based on my experience in the forex market i think trading based on the support and resistance is the very best way to earn profit because with support and resistance you can really the the entry point and the exit point

reazforex
2012-12-31, 04:35 PM
You have made it become simple, We will get big returns when we trade and opposition yet all newbie traders tended not to realize assistance and also resistance for transaction the reason is for you to business with service as well as strength traders need patience due to the fact that submit admittance once with that occasion and twice only.

measif
2013-01-07, 10:40 PM
Once you’ve read Support and Resistance Simplified I hope you will be motivated to continue educating yourself on the vast array of technical analysis tools available to today’s traders, and continue to sharpen your charting skills.
There are many excellent books on technical analysis to help you with this endeavor.
There are also courses, workshops and seminars you can attend that will help you refine skills and benefit from the experience of experts

asmakhatun
2013-01-08, 08:43 AM
Yes your definition of reinforcement and status is great for apprehension. I am copying this and try to learn. It gift support me in developing the definition of different terms of forex trading. Thanks for your labor you spent here.

runu
2013-02-09, 12:02 PM
Yes your definition of concord and transitivity is salutary for savvy. I am copying this and try to memories. It module provide me in developing the definition of another cost of Forex trading. Thanks for your experience you spent here.

ramjan
2013-02-09, 07:50 PM
Who new boys are in this forum. thy can follow above that topic. it has been nice for new boys to learn support and resistance .

Discordance
2013-02-09, 11:47 PM
sometime if the support has beb roken it can be done to be resistent in the next so it is the most difficult thing is how to determind it ,and i think using fibo is agreat tool too if it is mixing with daily pivot or other trend line

dareking
2013-02-19, 12:14 PM
support aur resistance trading mein use karne ke trader ko achche benefit mil jate hai, support aur resistance hi aise level hote hai, jaha par price aa kar ruk jate hai, aur trader ko fir breakout ka wait karna padta hai.

mejba01
2013-02-19, 12:20 PM
we company with sopport and stage of stage of stage of level of resistance but many new traders did not competitors support and stage of stage of stage of level of resistance for company the objective is company with support and resistan trader need patiance because it offer get into onece in a day twice only .

yoddutfx
2013-02-19, 01:38 PM
to the problem of the definition of the support and resistance is that in my opinion is an area of ​​supply and demand, so where prices are often pullback or retest it show a very strong level .. :)

wooglejobs
2013-02-19, 02:18 PM
ap ne jo information share ki hai is very well but agr ap is ko thora or ziada define karte yani simple wording me or 2 se 3 example bi dete to mere khayal me is ko samjna or bi behtar ho jata beharhal ap ne jitna bi likh hai boohat acha likha hai.

naziakhan
2013-02-19, 04:53 PM
support and resistance level are good and if you do not have nay good strategy then you can trade at this levels and can earn good but always use proper money management in your trades and use proper stop loss .:)

taimur15
2013-02-19, 07:43 PM
support aur resistance trading mein use karne ke trader ko achche benefit mil jate hai, support aur resistance hi aise level hote hai, jaha par price aa kar ruk jate hai, aur trader ko fir breakout ka wait karna padta hai.

support aur residence ye dono level ko learn krna kafi mushkil hai ager in ko sahi se learn kr liya jaye to trade main aik dum faida hota hai. kiyu in 2no se sahi level aur target hasil kiya jata hai.

Good Morning
2013-02-20, 07:12 AM
Hello, I would like to add.
Strong S/R definition:

If many times proves that prices couldn't broke certain level of price and make bounce upward or downward. SO better you search in some periods behind to spot this level and hope to gain profit from the strong momentum of rejection in those levels.

kang portal
2013-02-20, 08:03 AM
thanks for share this support and resistance strategy
i some times use it but i dont really understand how to make it or how to use it well
but in here i hope i can make more understanding according your explanation
thanks a lot for that and good luck :kiss2:

yoddutfx
2013-02-20, 08:49 AM
me to find a level of support and resistance that I combine with supply and demand, I guess it's equally as important and functions .. :)

see my pictures .. :)

dimaz99
2013-02-20, 11:10 AM
Trading with sustain and status is the most good way of trading and it is real light to exchange with these levels, i ever use these levels in my trading to get peak results

ed1suryanto
2013-02-20, 01:43 PM
I understand a little problem suport and resistance. if the price is not able to penetrate the resistance the likelihood price reversed down roots and if the price is able to penetrate the first resistance would then prices will continue to rise, and vice versa if the price is not able to penetrate the suport it will turn to pivot, and if it can penetrate the price will suport towards the second.

maaado
2013-03-14, 06:00 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic Explain a simple explanation for the support and resistance.
The support -The level of support is the price level which is believed to have such a strong demand insufficient to prevent the price from falling
Thank you for the information

aariya16
2013-05-03, 10:56 PM
affirmative your definition of support and resistance is sweet for understanding. i'm repetition this and check out to memories. it'll facilitate Maine in developing the definition of alternative terms of forex commercialism. Thanks for your labor you spent here......

tahirtaaha
2013-05-27, 06:12 PM
simple support aur resistance say muraad k jis chart per aap working kar rahe ho us kesupport aur resistance kya hai us ka structure kya ban raha hai . aap help lay sakte hai higher time frame say k jo higher time frame ke support and resistance ho ge woh zayada powerfull ho gee.

sarayot
2013-05-27, 07:38 PM
Yes, your definition of support and resistance is a sweet for understanding. I repeat and look for the information. This facilitates the Pine Tree State in the development of alternative definitions of concepts such as forex trading. Thank you for your work, that you have used here.

zank haidar
2013-05-27, 08:05 PM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

talks about support and resistence of course always interesting to be studied, because there is many potencies profit from this line

kyaer
2013-05-27, 08:27 PM
This is your definition of support and resistance is nice for understanding. -It again and look at the miracle. The status of the PORT will contribute to the development of alternative definitions of terms in Forex trading. Thank you for your work, as it is used here.

mktysd
2013-05-27, 08:42 PM
Due to the terms of the support and "this understanding is reproduced and, together with, in terms of the development of the business man mercantilism Forex thank you for your help. I have spent here.

kompa
2013-06-08, 09:23 PM
Yes, you can define support and resistance is good. Repeat this process and take a look at memorization. United States are developing a different Forex definition will facilitate commercialism. Thank you for your work, that you are using here.

arochfx
2013-06-08, 09:49 PM
Forex trading is risky business ,so we need take good decision for our trading.I think support and Resistant level. is very important for our trading .we never open any position from middle point ,we must be open position from support or resistance point.

kalma
2013-06-09, 12:03 AM
As the name indicates, one of the levels of support and resistance trading correct doctrine when bouncing. Many retailers of their orders wrong not directly at the level of support and resistance levels with the other just, go to act.

joba
2013-06-09, 03:43 PM
So you can define the support and understanding of the obstacles is cute. Remember, Repeat and follow. Is a term alternately in tariff mine from Forex trading will be facilitated. Thank you for your work, which you can use here.

fhbfdbg
2013-06-09, 04:35 PM
Support and resistance to understand, if the definition of good. Repeat the procedure for and take a look at the books. the development of alternative concepts of mercantilism in Forex. Thanks for your work here.

chodan
2013-06-10, 03:53 AM
Yes, for your support and understanding is a beautiful definition of resistance. I repeat this and see my book hits. It can promote the pine tree state the development of mercantilism in foreign exchange transactions in the definitions of the various concepts. Thank you flowers in his work here.

dareking
2013-06-18, 06:37 PM
support aur resistance trading mein important hote hai, main support aur resistance ko janne ke liye tarah tarah ke indicators, aur trend line ka use karta hoon, trend line support aur resistance ko janne ke liye best mana jata hai. :)

sheikh15
2013-06-18, 08:46 PM
well me smajhta hu k support and resistance ka tarding me bht ahm role hota hai or mere khyal se hume chaiye k hum is k bare me ache se knwldge le or tarding me is ka istemal b ache se le or yeh positions ko opne krne k liye use horta hai..

ali.khan
2013-06-18, 11:57 PM
I think your classification of support and weight is wonderful understanding.I'm copying that and make an effort to memorize it can help me in creating this of other phrases of fore trading.

mark48
2013-06-19, 08:29 AM
yes to understand support and resistance of any pair in which you want to trade is very much important because without knowing support and resistance we can not trade well and we also feel fear in trading..

aries32
2013-06-19, 09:57 AM
Boohat achee information share kee hai aap nay. agar traders koo support or resistant kaa sahe information hoo jaay too unn kay leyi tarding easy hoo jaate hai. yeah basic thing may aate hai forex kay.agar traders money management koo follow kar kay or stop loss kaa sahe use kar kay agar woo support or resistant kay saath tarde karain too achaa profit kamaa saktay hain.

indianfxboy
2013-06-19, 10:42 AM
support is a market price at which the pair is finding it very difficult to go below and the resistance is a place where the market is finding it also very difficult to go above and these two areas are very sritical in the forex market because these are called value areas where you can look for trading opportunities.

confer
2013-06-21, 07:09 AM
The level of support, the error of setting their orders directly on support and resistance levels it is believed that the demand By knowing the points of support and resistance trend we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points, will be Below the support. much more of the landing to As the name suggests, one method of trading support and resistance levels is right after the bounce. Many retail traders make available and will prevent prices from .

shahzad105
2013-06-21, 07:47 AM
Ye post buhat usefull hai lekun ham suport level ka exact idea nahi lga saktay waisay aapki baat theek hai new comers ko is formula ko learn karna chahy ye kaafi helpfull hoga loss say bachnay main

hygtfdyu
2013-06-21, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the bright spot, in which support and resistance levels, and supply and demand, as many people do not know what supply and demand, but it is the only fundamental factor behind the launches on the market value and, so, you have a good job cleaning up the definition so that all.

lkmnjhy
2013-06-21, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the bright spot, which describes support and resistance and supply and demand, as well as a lot of people don't know what they offer and demand, however, is the only fundamental factor, who runs the value and also on the market, you have a good job cleaning up the definition so that all.

fariyalshah04
2013-06-21, 11:14 AM
sab sa phyla main apko thanks bolo ge ka ap na support our resistance ka liya itna nice our easy post forum pa ki hai. mujhe support our resistance ko always smajhna main muksil hote thi but apki is post sa mara liya bht easy hogya in dono ko understand karna .

spidy27
2013-06-21, 03:17 PM
Support and resistance ka simple matlab ye hai k in ki madad se hum kuch levels ko identify karta hain jis se ap easily buy ya sell ki trade ko open kar sakte hain aur achi earning kar sakte hain,.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:22 AM
hiiiii .... As the name suggests, one method of trading support and resistance levels is right after the bounce. Many retail traders make the error of setting their orders directly on support and resistance levels and then just waiting to for their trade to materialize. good luck and good night .... :)

vishadevbhakta
2013-06-30, 09:54 PM
guys is strategy se trade kar na sab se easy hey, jab candle support oper open hoga tab buy hoga , or jab resistance k nichey new candle open hoga tab sell hoga , thank u guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya,

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-01, 12:59 AM
i know your definition and very much happy to know that you also know it.if you do not know then i must help you to know this because here in forex forum all of us yours friend and really to help you and i also know that this is the best time or period for a trader to join or enter forex market or exit from a trade or from forex market.

themasters
2013-07-01, 01:35 AM
actually this is really very helpfull to all the traders here my friend and you have to know that this things are the major things of the forex market

keroso1
2013-07-01, 01:53 AM
this is true and the support and alos nthe resistance are the compenenet of the price action and as you know that this one ios really very helfull my friend

alidz16
2013-07-07, 12:25 AM
hayyy ... YOu make it very simple, We can get big profits if we trade with support and resistance
but many new traders did not consider support and resistance for trade the reason is to trade with support and resistan trader need patiance because it offer entery onece in a day or twice only. .... good luck and thanks foor you .. :)

hiplak
2013-07-21, 04:54 PM
so many thank you for the nice explain about support and resistance. i am not very good about support and resistance but i am learn you share article and i am thinking its very nice explain so i am copy your share and i am save my Forex guide folder learn again.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 02:12 AM
My business is duplication that in addition to seek to memorize. It may help everyone with acquiring the definition connected with different words connected with fx trading. Appreciate it on your time people used in this article. We can easily receive massive gains in the event most of us deal having service in addition to amount of resistance although quite a few completely new professionals wouldn't contemplate service in addition to amount of resistance intended for deal graphs to help deal having service in addition to resistant broker need to have patiance because doing so deliver entery onece each day.

princeua
2013-07-22, 02:15 AM
Thank you for this definition, but in the last period proved that the support and resistance are not well at work where possible the market to reverse the trend and have such a break of support or resistance is a liar and a lot in the last period we hear breakage false That's why you'll caution when analysis.

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-22, 02:46 AM
this is true and the support and alos nthe resistance are the compenenet of the price action and as you know that this one ios really very helfull my friend

Support and Resistance have it's own importance in the forex trading terminals but you are not only depending upon that so I think they have only about 30% involvement in your success ratio.

ansi09
2013-07-22, 03:25 AM
some expert pretend that there is no " logical " or " explanatory " fact about those price actions & trend movements, it all depends on too many factors, while gathered together can make huge action in the forex market. Those support & resistance points are like, the key time(s) where Buyers/Sellers take decisive decision about their choice(s). That's why looking up to previous time(s) we'll notice that those key point(s) are some how happening again & again even with different values, but so close to each other.

oja
2013-07-22, 05:21 AM
I had ever traded with support and resistance indicator, even I had already the indicator. According to the indicator, we can consider the support and resistance level by considering the pivot line first. It is the middle price of yesterday market.
The support and resistance can be in three levels. If the price continuously go down and cross the support level 1, it might be strongly continuous to go down, till the level 2.
What we have to stare at is when the price move around the support or resistance lines. If it doesn't cross the support line, so we order buy, and vice versa. But if the price cross the support line, wait till we can know the price movement exactly. In this case, don't open trade.
That is what I know about S&R indicator.

vansa
2013-07-22, 06:38 AM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

use the analysis resistant suport it is very important because we will get a range of what would happen with the development of the market before trading predicts

muna1982
2013-07-22, 08:10 AM
I had ever traded with support and resistance indicator, even I had already the indicator. According to the indicator, we can consider the support and resistance level by considering the pivot line first. It is the middle price of yesterday market.
The support and resistance can be in three levels. If the price continuously go down and cross the support level 1, it might be strongly continuous to go down, till the level 2.
What we have to stare at is when the price move around the support or resistance lines. If it doesn't cross the support line, so we order buy, and vice versa. But if the price cross the support line, wait till we can know the price movement exactly. In this case, don't open trade.
That is what I know about S&R indicator.
i did not gone to understand what is the support and resistance and why they happen. i thing it is not so importance for us but good it we can realized them. i have an indicator which show the support and resistance level in very beginning of the day and i trade according to it for the whole day. i found that the point is did not work exactly but i got the level so few pips difference will not become any problem.

xtennn
2013-07-22, 08:19 AM
thank's brother for the explication but i need your advice to know what a biguners like me can do fore tradding ??

nasirsultanaasi
2013-07-22, 10:20 AM
surely support and resistance give more opportunity of making good profit but on the same hand stop and limit is must for this trading strategy

shawon02
2013-07-23, 03:21 AM
You bet an individual's characterization for help support together with battle is made for knowledge. My organization is nintendo wii games the together with endeavor to memorize. It can help my family during getting this is for many other terms and conditions for global forex trading.

dareking
2013-08-05, 04:16 PM
support aur resistance ke baare mein aapne samjha kar kafi achcha kiya hai, newbie ke liye faydemand thread hai, main bhi jab new new aaya tha to support resistance ka naam sun kar ye sabse puchne lag jata tha, ki iska matlab hota kya hai, lekin badi mehnat ke baad ye pura samjh mein aaya. :)

fxastro
2013-08-05, 06:41 PM
Sorry brother i don't know about simple support because i m newbie on here, but i will search your question and will be must learn about this because it's will be better for my future.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-05, 07:16 PM
thanks kay app nay itna acha system batya hai hum ko forex may sirf profit chaye losss ko kisi ko bardash nahi hai or profit hasil karnay kay liye hum loog different tarah kay style use kartay hai or asa bhi hota hai kay hum ko loss ho jaye magar loss cover hoo jata hai

zeeshanahmed
2013-08-05, 08:15 PM
Support can be definesd as afloor, through which the currency pair has trouble falling below. there is no any formula for calculating it. It is typically watched by the traders. On the other hand the resistance is simply the opposite of the support, It is teh upper boundary through which the currency pair not going up.if the market reaches at a price level a certain number of times and cannot sustain a break above that level, it is resistance.

rozikfx
2013-08-06, 07:20 AM
The basic definition of support and resistance is usually when we use certain indicators will be seen, my own to
see support and resistance is always using WSS indicators, so it will be visible specific points referenced as a point
of support or resistance is usually found at a distance-distance of about 60 pips from the current position in the market position

sunila
2013-08-06, 10:12 AM
ap nay yai cheeze kafi achea kar k dekahye hai mughy is k baray mai itna knowlege nahe hai kafi kuch confusion hau maagar ise tarah k threads daikh kar mughy yau sekhhna aya hai aur new bie k leyay tou bhut he acaha hai ....

dareking
2013-08-14, 02:00 PM
ap nay yai cheeze kafi achea kar k dekahye hai mughy is k baray mai itna knowlege nahe hai kafi kuch confusion hau maagar ise tarah k threads daikh kar mughy yau sekhhna aya hai aur new bie k leyay tou bhut he acaha hai ....

aapko is sabhi cheezo ki achchi knowledge honi chahiye, kyunki ye main cheez hoti hai, support aur resistance agar aap jaan lete hai, to kafi achcha kama sakte hai, kafi trader isko sikhte hi nahi hai bhai, iske baare mein sikhna jaruri hai.

fxearner
2013-08-14, 02:52 PM
aapko is sabhi cheezo ki achchi knowledge honi chahiye, kyunki ye main cheez hoti hai, support aur resistance agar aap jaan lete hai, to kafi achcha kama sakte hai, kafi trader isko sikhte hi nahi hai bhai, iske baare mein sikhna jaruri hai.

hanji bhai support aur resistance ko kaafi traders sikhate nhi hai aur na wo enhe apni trade mein use karte hai,support aur resistance ko sikhana bahut jaroori hai bina enke trader apni trading mein adhura hei maana jayenga aur wo thik se trade nahi kar sakta hai..

gurmeet
2013-08-14, 09:50 PM

suport resistence ke baren me yadi hum sahi tarh se janege to mai manta hun ki bahut hi acha kar lenge yadi hum aisa nhi karten hain to huamre liy muskilen badh sakti hai isliy mai khoob mehnat ke sath kaam karta hun .

any1
2013-08-15, 04:28 AM
a person's distinction with aid plus challenge will last comprehension. We're get you marked down the following plus aim to memorize. It will help people around producing the meaning with alternative stipulations with foreign exchange. challenge to get commerce " so that you can commerce by using aid plus resistan individual want patiance because the device give entery onece daily and also twofold exclusively.

lovefox
2013-08-15, 04:54 AM
Yes your definition of support and resistance is useful. I am copying this and try to memorize. It will help a lot of beginners to understand Support and resistance. Thanks for your labor you spent here.

sunila
2013-08-15, 07:11 AM
mguhy lagta hai k support and resistance kafi achea strategy hain jis ko kafi log follow karty ain market ka theak sai direction ho jata hai kafi log is ka aur bhea acha use janty hain magar mughy lagta hai k is k sath ap ko news ko bhea dehan mai zrur rakhna chayay....

Azzharali
2013-08-15, 07:50 AM
simple to per resintence ka mughay nahi pata is kiya matlab hai main new enter huwa houn

Ali 123
2013-08-15, 10:01 AM
As we all know support and resistance are two important factors in Forex trading. You really have defined them in a simple way that goes nicely with your title. Could you please
tell us what the indicators are to find out support and resistance automatically. In fact, I do not even know if there is any Doing strategy in cluding stop loss and others requires much
time to learn,make simple strategy which easily learn and can win profit from forex trading.we will try our best to asquire more trading strategies which can greatly minimize

raza mehmood khan
2013-08-17, 04:55 AM
So much of our time and effort are spent trying to use technical analysis determine where support and resistance levels are in the market so that we can make money off of these areas. Many different tools have been used, including moving averages, trend lines, candlesticks, and retracement levels

jeetnrimi
2013-08-17, 10:59 AM
Support price ka wo low point level hai jo price ka fall hone se rokata hai, aur resistance price ka wo high level hai jo price ko uppar jane se rokata hai, support aur resistance generally previous low price level aur high price level se define kiya jata hai.

dareking
2013-08-20, 02:02 PM
Support price ka wo low point level hai jo price ka fall hone se rokata hai, aur resistance price ka wo high level hai jo price ko uppar jane se rokata hai, support aur resistance generally previous low price level aur high price level se define kiya jata hai.

haan bhai aapne sahi explain kiya hai, support aur resistance ka pata humko chart ke history ko dekhne se milta hai, waha se humko achchi entry mil jaati hai, aur exit points bhi wahi hote hai, bas isko humko pahchanan hota hai.

khushii89
2013-08-20, 03:30 PM
hello friends
What is support?:
More.

Below the support.

be quite my friends and talk llng breath

fxearner
2013-08-20, 04:22 PM
haan bhai aapne sahi explain kiya hai, support aur resistance ka pata humko chart ke history ko dekhne se milta hai, waha se humko achchi entry mil jaati hai, aur exit points bhi wahi hote hai, bas isko humko pahchanan hota hai.

hanji bhai support aur resisyance points forex trading mein bahut jaroori hai aur enka pata charts ki history ko dekhkar hei pata chal sakta hai,charts ke through hei trader ko sahi entry point mil paata hai aur ussi se exit point bhi dekhna hota hai tabhi sahi trading maani jaati hai..

naziakhan
2013-08-20, 08:38 PM

han bhai chart ki history sa trader es level ko easily find kar sakta hay . magar new traders ko es ko find karna zara mushkil hota hay . es liyay us ko demo per try karna cahiyay . es sa us ko kafi zaida help mil sakti hay .:)

taimur15
2013-08-20, 08:52 PM

sahi bt hai bhai ager hum ko history chart ka nhi pta ho ga to hum kis trha suport aur residence level check kr sktey hai. is liye ager hum ko aisi koi strategy use krni ho to phir hum ko chart ki km se km 1 week ki history lazmi dekhni chahiye.us k bd hi hum ko sahi trade ka faida hasil ho ga.

fekher jarar
2013-08-21, 04:43 AM
Thanks for sharing , i advice beginners to read this post carefully and always use support and resistence levels which are one of the basics of technical analysis and can always help you identify reversals and breakouts , good luck to all of you .

sunila
2013-08-21, 06:41 AM
mughy lagta hai k support and resistance sai kafi kuch pata cahl jata hai trading mai k market trend kai bannay wala hai magar jaisy he news ati hai tou yai bhea wrong nikal ata hai tou is k leyya ap ko chayay k news ko bhea sath he follow karay,...

cisco_fx17
2013-08-21, 09:31 AM
Thanks for sharing , i advice beginners to read this post carefully and always use support and resistence levels which are one of the basics of technical analysis and can always help you identify reversals and breakouts , good luck to all of you .

support and resistantdapat as our positioning, if support and resistant case then the price will be direct or reverse direction,, and reserval breakout will occur anyway,, to determine support and resistance points then we will be far away from the signal that one, just wish the liver liver in the analysis.

sweetzahid
2013-08-21, 09:48 AM
trading main support wo point hota ha jahan hum ye andaza laga skty hain k yahan sy price ya to fall kry gi ya isy cross kry ki isy hum desion point b keh skty han q k yahan sy kuch kuch na kuch final hota ha

mannan2
2013-08-21, 07:01 PM
We will have significant sales if perhaps most people commerce by using aid plus challenge nonetheless lots of innovative potential traders could not take into consideration aid plus challenge to get commerce " so that you can commerce by using aid plus resistant individual want patience... Lots of retail price potential traders generate a blunder with setting up its jobs close to aid plus challenge concentrations and after that just simply longing so that you can with regard to their commerce so that you can begin.

sunila
2013-08-29, 09:43 AM
mainay abhea support and resistance k baray mai nahe jana hai mai is k baray mai abhea learn karu magar jis ki is k baray mai theak sai pata hai wo is mai kafi kcuh earn kar sakta hai us k leyay is mai kam karnay ka koi problem nahe hai,,,

shawon04
2013-08-29, 11:36 AM
I know Its make it very simple, We can get big profits if we trade with support and resistance but many new traders did not consider support and resistance for trade the reason is to trade with support and Resistanc trader need patiant .

Tuan Takur
2013-08-29, 01:07 PM
I love this strategy since this is based on suport and resistance line, I am a naked trader and always s n r line to predict the price movement and until now its works better. Naked trading is the best in the world :D

aries32
2013-08-30, 04:21 PM
i know already support or residence but some doubts so this post read then clear my doubts . jin trader ko suport aur residence ka knowledge ho to un k liye trade kafi easy ho jati hai kiyu k in tool per hum ko market mai entry lena hoti hai ye forex mai main point hai.

sunila
2013-09-06, 10:20 AM
mughy support and resistance kafi pasand hai magar mainay kabhea is k sath theak sai kam nahe kia hai kio k is ko samjnnay k leyay kafi hard working ki zrurat hoti hai us k bad he yaha par ap aram sai kam kar sakty hain...

nidhi
2013-09-06, 10:25 AM
Thanks for your definition, it is of great value for learning and understanding the movement, nice job done, the definition of support and resistence is very clear from your post.

leopardfx
2013-09-06, 01:32 PM
support and resistance ithink is the limit of the price movement, many who use this strategy, as i did use support and resistance as well, if the price could be on hold for speeding up the limits that I call resistace, as well as if the price can hold it down toward i call support, although not always the price can hold by snr.

setiawanedi
2013-09-06, 02:14 PM
I could not quite understand what it really is support and resistance as my own for this is also a new beginning traders who just want to be a successful trader develops real so no harm I always trade with a variety of techniques that I do well and perfect order always be able to find success during the trading I do.

mdf2007
2013-09-06, 02:28 PM
I want to thank Dear and friend ..The subsidies and resistors are most important trading Ktoat in Forex is the most important Shi analysis which sets us the direction of a pair, which is determined by us how much smoke points and when to get out of the deal>>>....

asattar
2013-09-06, 02:57 PM
suport or resistanse mjy bhot he pasand ha kiu ky is mamham kam karty ha or is sy ham sakon sy bger kisi preeshani sy kam kar sakty ha or is sy fida otha sakty ha,,,ma in ko bhot pasand karta ho,.........

fxghost
2013-09-27, 12:40 PM
bhaiya ji support aur resistance ke bare mein jaana jaruri hota hain agar ap achi trade karna chahte hain to fir apko iske bare mein theek tarah se malum hona chahiye is level apko kafi achi trading de sakti hain bhaiya ji

ashvi
2013-09-27, 02:44 PM
Understanding the support and resistance levels is very much important for the traders when they are trading in the forex market so that they can be making the best out of those levels and thus be able to carry out the best trades possible. Thus, there is need for good knowledge about support and resistance levels.

accianz
2013-09-27, 03:24 PM
Yeah, you made it good. And it is easily understandable and easily memorable. Thank you so much for defining it to us.

onik
2013-09-27, 03:58 PM
To publish and support bright and beautiful size and have no idea what supply and demand more extension is still very involved in any one thing for market value, I accomplished a lot of work to explain the madness you Greet a few people.

chanabian47
2013-09-27, 10:45 PM
Hi dear friend main app ka shukar guzar hoon kay app nay aik intahi mufeed or informative post ke dear bohat kam loog hotay hain jo kay dosroon ka khayal rakhtay hain dear jisa kay ap ko new anay wallon ka ahsah hay dosroon ko bhe karna chiya main ajj in alfaz ka matlab jaan saka ko kay mera lya new thay .

mannan2
2013-09-30, 11:10 PM
forum main newbie hoon mauaja na pata ka simple too par support resistecne ka hota ha ro ya kis kam main used hota ha wo be trading main bar bat ho ge ha na hum ader kam kar rhaa han or boht sar prfoit earne kar raha ha hama ya be pata nhi ha k trading main support ka ha.

abni
2013-10-01, 12:24 AM
g haan bilkul sahi kaha aapne dear brother, forex me hume agar earning karni he to hume pehle acche se learning karni bhot jaruri he, hum jitna forex ko learn karege utna hi hamare liye forex profitable rahega, or agar new forex user ho to hume forex ki demo account me practice b karni bahot jaruri hoti he samjne k liye, forex me profit karna he to humesa jyada learn karna padega fir jyada earn kar payege hum

onty30
2013-10-01, 12:39 AM
analyze forex can be known consider to learn properly note trend right and be correct careful when you analyze the market direction in get to learn and education,before should money management and trading plan

fx100
2013-10-01, 01:49 AM

aries32
2013-10-20, 09:05 PM
residence aur support ko watch kr k trade krna kafi easy ho jata hai aur her strategy mai hum ko ye dekhna hota hai . support market ki full low ko kehtey hai aur residence high ko . aur ye hum zigzag indicator se easy check kr sktey hai . zigzag every strategy mai add kr sktey hai .

zhang hua
2013-10-20, 10:24 PM
Thank you for sharing, very good theme, which is the novice must learn course, the most basic knowledge, thank you! Good luck to you! ! !

al-furqan
2013-10-21, 09:12 AM
well support and resistance are two things that you need to know because they are very important for you to make sure you get it right at all times for you to be able to know what exactly is going to happen to your trade when the market gets to that stage because its very important for you to know this in time before it gets there.

fxghost
2013-10-21, 12:05 PM
well support and resistance are two things that you need to know because they are very important for you to make sure you get it right at all times for you to be able to know what exactly is going to happen to your trade when the market gets to that stage because its very important for you to know this in time before it gets there.

ye baat to theek boli hain bhaiya ji apne support aur resistance sahi jaanna jaruri hota hain is level par hi trader ko entry aur exit dono points mil pate hain aur sabhi time frame par ye level ko identify kiya jaa skata hain

ashvi
2013-10-21, 12:37 PM
Support and resistance levels are the prize zones at which the particular currency pair price will hold for a moment. Thus, there are very good chances for the traders to trade well when they are trading with the help of support and resistance levels. This is one of the effective ways for trading.

saipraveen32
2013-10-21, 04:08 PM
support and resistance is a good method every trader needs to know about it, if the trade knows how to use it while trading he can make 90% of his trades profitable , it really helps the trader to know where to buy and where to sell , and it is the one of my best trading method

bill
2013-10-21, 10:36 PM
As the name suggests, one method of trading support and resistance levels is right after the bounce.

naziakhan
2013-10-22, 11:35 AM
ye baat to theek boli hain bhaiya ji apne support aur resistance sahi jaanna jaruri hota hain is level par hi trader ko entry aur exit dono points mil pate hain aur sabhi time frame par ye level ko identify kiya jaa skata hain

g bhai support aue resistance level ko hum her time frame per identify kar saktay hay . lakin chotay time frame per es ko find karnay zara mushkil hoti hay . es liyay trader bada time frame use karna hi pasand kartay hay .:)

fx student
2013-10-22, 11:52 AM
i want to say very good information you have post for us. its help us lot. specially for newbies. thank you so much for this.

fxghost
2013-10-22, 11:54 AM
g bhai support aue resistance level ko hum her time frame per identify kar saktay hay . lakin chotay time frame per es ko find karnay zara mushkil hoti hay . es liyay trader bada time frame use karna hi pasand kartay hay .:)

bhaiya ji jo trader chote chote target rakhte hain wo trader lower time frame par hi support aur resistance janne ki koshish karte hain aur apne low pips target ke hisab se wo us time frame se entry kar dete hain aisa karna bhi acha rahta hain

pnahid
2013-10-22, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the clear post that describes support and resistance very well and in terms of supply and demand as many people don't know about what supply and demand is but it is the only basic thing behind that runs the price and the market, you have done great work of clearing the definition to everyone

fahim2u
2013-10-22, 12:41 PM
thats really garte thread . apna yah thread bht acha banya hai main Forex main 7 year sa ho but aj main na support and resistance ko bht acha way main understand kya hai . our support and resistance ek bht important element hay taredr ka liya is ko agar samjh jaye tu kafi easy ho jata ha trade Karna .

aravin
2013-10-22, 06:04 PM
To get big profit if we trade with support and resistance to many new traders not consider support and resistance for trade the reason is to trade with support and resistan trader need to because it offer entery once in day or two trading support and resistance levels is right after the bounce.

zentrader
2013-10-22, 06:06 PM
Support and resistance are what I adopted as my trading method. I always believed that to trade successful what all you need is 2 horizontal lines. One at resistance and another at the support.!

wahaj0202
2013-11-11, 02:51 AM
ha ye kaam niihaayat hi ssimple he kio k ye kaam ik hi terhan ka he kio k yahan siirf isimen pooosttenig hi keerni he aaqur aaap ko iss kaam k pesemillte hen to ye to un loogo k lye aachaah he najo y jooi blees hen aaur jo jooob ki taalaash men

jokopi
2013-11-11, 05:16 AM
because I know that the resistant and support it's a place that will create demand so supplay in the area is a place convenient to enter the market and we can maximize profit, as in support were resistant market will embark on a journey towards the scroll ...

dipali
2013-11-18, 02:05 PM
Is your definition for understanding support and resistance. I repeated and see the miracle. Pine trees in the evolution of the definition of the status of different forex to facilitate commerce. Thank you for your work here.

2013-11-22, 10:01 AM
main newbie hoon mauaja na pata ka simple too par support resistecne ka hota ha ro ya kis kam main used hota ha wo be trading main bar bat ho ge ha na hum ader kam kar rhaa han or boht sar prfoit earne kar raha ha hama ya be pata nhi ha k trading of support and resistance trend we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these

mstnazim
2013-11-29, 10:16 AM
Yes your definition of support and resistance is sweet for understanding. i'm repetition this and take a look at to learn. it'll facilitate ME in developing the definition of different terms of forex commerce. Thanks for your labour you spent here.

fxstand
2013-12-27, 10:23 PM
The support and resistance points are very important points in the market. ANy trader that uses the support and resistance points to trade n the market should know how to effectively read the market structure and indentify the key points in the market so as to make a clearer decision.

federertichka
2013-12-28, 02:11 AM
thank you my freind for your difinition for your support and resistance becaus its very important for old trader and brockers

djkismatllll
2013-12-28, 02:14 AM
we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points,,main es forum main newbie hoon mauaja na pata ka simple too par support resistecne ka hota ha ro ya kis kam main used hota ha wo be trading main bar bat ho ge ha na hum ader kam kar rhaa han or boht sar prfoit earne kar raha ha hama ya be pata nhi ha k trading main support ka ha.

shahid079
2013-12-28, 10:21 AM
basically the support and the resistance level is about the idea that it can be go up or down if you it is going up then on a one point it will be stop and it is called resistance and if it is going down and on a one point it get stop then it is resistance it is the simplest definition of these factors.

murcai
2013-12-28, 10:31 AM
I think that line is the line where the price will draw back so there will be supply and purchase all depending on the market, therefore we could see the area surrounding supplay deman, it means it's resistant upper limit and lower limit are support where people want to make a purchase.

sojan
2013-12-28, 10:41 AM
Support is a line which is establish by following market down point and in which at least two candlestick are connected. On the other hand resistance is a line which is establish by following market top point and in which at least two candlestick are connected.

samiafridi
2013-12-28, 11:06 AM
Resistance and support levels are widely used by experienced traders to formulate trading strategies. For example, if a stock is approaching a very strong

omg3
2013-12-28, 11:10 AM
thankyou very much dear for this use full information i think is that this tread is very informative for all of you if you want to learn forex trading then i think is that such post is very best for all of you

fxghost
2014-01-14, 11:40 AM
bhaiya ji bahut hi apne explain kiya hain jis trader ko support aur resistance level ki jaankari itni jayda nahi hain ya jo sikhna chahta hain wo apke is thread se kafi kuch sikh sakta hain faydemand open kiya aapne ye thread

aliwaris552
2014-01-14, 11:53 AM
Yes your meaning of help and safety is useful for comprehension. I am replicating this and attempt to remember. It will help me in improving the meaning of different terms of forex exchanging. Much obliged concerning your labour you used here.

naziakhan
2014-01-14, 05:45 PM
bhaiya ji bahut hi apne explain kiya hain jis trader ko support aur resistance level ki jaankari itni jayda nahi hain ya jo sikhna chahta hain wo apke is thread se kafi kuch sikh sakta hain faydemand open kiya aapne ye thread

han bhai es thread ma new traders k liyay kafi achi information hay , agar wo support aur resistance k baray ma jan laita hay tu phr us k liyay forex market ko predict karna zara asaan ho jata hay aur wo achi earning kar sakta hay .:)

siscowd
2014-01-14, 10:26 PM
Yes your meaning of help and safety is useful for understanding.thanks for the reasonable post that portrays backing and safety great and as far as supply and request as numerous individuals haven't the faintest idea about what supply and interest is however it is the main fundamental thing behind that runs the cost and the business, you have done extraordinary work of clearing the definition to everybody

ben
2014-01-23, 01:11 AM
for me if i can ask you aboute the frime and the zise of you orderiu have in my balance now 100 $ i can open one from 1.00 per pip .?:):( bad smile hhh

bassfxx
2014-01-31, 11:08 AM
Support and resistance points are very vital. A good trader always watch the important points in trading ans make sure that they use a proper method to analyze these points. Always watch major supports and resistance it will help you in your analysis.

forex king
2014-01-31, 07:48 PM
bhai no doubt forex trading business aik behtareen business hai ke jis me bohat paisa hai or is ko seekhny ke lye log teacher
bhi hire karte hain lekin mene is business ko jitna seekha hai khud se seekha hai or iski khud se he practice ki hai or mujhe is ko join kiye itna waqt nahi hua hai lekin i hope me isko jald he seekh lon ga phir aap ko is thread ke bare me apna opinion donga .

fxghost
2014-02-12, 03:24 PM
han bhai es thread ma new traders k liyay kafi achi information hay , agar wo support aur resistance k baray ma jan laita hay tu phr us k liyay forex market ko predict karna zara asaan ho jata hay aur wo achi earning kar sakta hay .:)

support aur resistance sabhi tarah ke trader ko aana chahiye agar koi newbie hain to usko pahle yehi sikhna hoga ki support aur resistance kya hain aur iske fayde bhi kya kya hote hain bhaiya ji trade mein kafi kaam aati hain

britney_jory1001sdg
2014-02-12, 05:45 PM
Ok simple definition ... ... An individual ensure it is very easy, We could acquire huge income when we all business together with help and also level of resistance yet several fresh dealers failed to take into account help and also level of resistance regarding business associated with to be able to business together with help and also resistan dealer will need patiance as it offer you entery onece in one day or perhaps 2 times simply.
thanks forex .

mdeamran
2014-02-12, 06:02 PM
Yea forex market is simple definition..is a good market.

chfmahabub
2014-02-25, 10:02 PM
Yes your current meaning of service along with resistance is designed for being familiar with. I am replicating this particular along with try and memorize. It helps everyone in establishing the definition of additional conditions of currency trading. Thanks for the labour an individual invested right here.

fxghost
2014-03-07, 02:22 PM
Main to bolta hu support aur resistance ki jaankari pahle trader ko lena chahiye ye level janne ke kafi tarike hote hain bhaiya ji hum agar thoda google search kare to kafi achi tarah se inke bare mein jaan sakte hain :)

subnkur
2014-03-07, 02:33 PM
Sure the definition involving service and also level of resistance is useful for being familiar with. My business is burning this kind of and also try to memorize. It may help me personally with creating madness involving various other terms involving foreign currency trading. Thank you for the time you spent right here.

asingh601
2014-03-25, 05:14 PM
Main to bolta hu support aur resistance ki jaankari pahle trader ko lena chahiye ye level janne ke kafi tarike hote hain bhaiya ji hum agar thoda google search kare to kafi achi tarah se inke bare mein jaan sakte hain :)

sahi kaha aapne ki support aur resistance ki jankari le ke hi trading karni chahiye lekin iski jankari sabhi jagah par sahi nahi hai isliye ise sikhne me thoda jyada mehnat aur dhyan dena padta hai google me kafi sare result bekar hi nikalte hain iske.

mdchomokali
2014-03-26, 06:01 PM
Indeed your own classification connected with help and weight is good for understanding. I'm replicating that and seek to memorize. It may help me inside developing the definition connected with different terminology connected with forex currency trading. Thank you for the labour a person put in here.

syarifuddin anwar
2014-03-26, 07:33 PM
I think all traders know the meaning of resistance and support points but not all traders know that point in the next day remembering nothing of internet service provides a resistance and support points in forex trading.

rokisinthiya
2014-03-26, 07:55 PM
For the reason that label advises, a single approach to investing help along with level of resistance amounts will be just after your bounce. Several store dealers help to make your malfunction associated with setting their particular instructions on help along with level of resistance amounts after which merely waiting to for his or her buy and sell to happen.

loubnaettaki
2014-03-27, 01:52 AM
haaaaaay Thanks for the clear post that describes support and resistance very well and in terms of supply and demand as many people don't know about what supply and demand is but it is the only basic thing behind that runs the price and the market, you have done great work of clearing the definition to everyone :)

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

haay Thanks for the clear post that describes support and resistance very well and in terms of supply and demand as many people don't know about what supply and demand is but it is the only basic thing behind that runs the price and the market :)

ayalayala
2014-03-27, 11:32 AM
By simply learning your details regarding assistance in addition to resistance tendency we could forecast the market industry course regarding movements mainly because sentimentally many merchants consider these kinds of details, but not 100% exact but at the least with knowing that level could be manufactured in your calculation foundation for the get.

fxghost
2014-04-17, 12:07 PM
sahi kaha aapne ki support aur resistance ki jankari le ke hi trading karni chahiye lekin iski jankari sabhi jagah par sahi nahi hai isliye ise sikhne me thoda jyada mehnat aur dhyan dena padta hai google me kafi sare result bekar hi nikalte hain iske.

bhaiya ji S/R ki jaankari lena bahut asan hain iske liye ebooks hain kafi tarah ki website hain dekh kar learn kiya ja sakta hain lekin practice ke bina hum ismein perfect nahi ban paate hain bhaiya ji

philipphilemon
2014-04-17, 01:29 PM
Since the title implies, one way of buying and selling assistance as well as resistance quantities is just after the particular jump. Several list merchants create the particular mistake involving setting their particular purchases entirely on assistance as well as resistance quantities then only holding out to for his or her business to appear.

liamcaleb
2014-04-17, 03:42 PM
Without a doubt ones definition regarding service as well as weight is good for understanding. We are duplication that as well as try to memorize. It can help me personally throughout developing this is regarding different terms regarding forex currency trading. Appreciate it for the manual work you expended in this article.

phineasphinehas
2014-04-18, 10:26 AM
Yes ones definition involving assistance as well as resistance is useful for comprehending. We are copying this particular as well as try to memorize. It can help everyone inside establishing the definition involving different conditions involving fx trading. Many thanks for ones your time people expended right here.

stephenamit
2014-04-18, 11:09 AM
certainly this advantage problem features everyone i truly do feel we've some sort of engineering problem mainly because consumers are on top of that whining connected with definitely not getting the advantage.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-21, 06:18 PM
thasnk u to much brother k ap nay itny easy aur achy tarqy say hum logo ko resistence aur support k bary main bata diya hai yhei bat mainbahut say logo say pata karny ki koshsh ki mager koi bhi nai bata hai ye bat mujh ko

a_for_apple
2014-04-21, 07:22 PM
of course, if we ask for it at every trader, will get a different answer from each trader. and for me, support / resistent is an area where the price will react to the market. if the price is not strong to penetrate that level, then the price will turn, could have a change of trend, or just make corrections before finally returning to the area

fxghost
2014-05-11, 05:43 PM
bhaiya ji support aur resistance ke liye sabe badiya hain ki horizontal line aur trend line aur FIB tools in sabhi ka istemaal kare agar ye sab aapko use karna aata hain to aap kisi aur indicators ki jarurat hi nahi padegi bhaiya ji

zeeshanjw
2014-05-11, 05:49 PM
Trend line is the move of price in the specific direction . and it is drawn by joining the higher highs for downward trend and lower lows for the upward trend . it is the most common and easy way to see the trend so don.t do trading without testing them . support is the price level from where the market is bounced back again and goes up . and resistance is the price which stops the price to move in above .

lyrics35
2014-06-13, 10:35 PM
ji sir ap ki (support, resistance) ki defination bht achi ha, or agr ak trader support, resistance ko dkh ke trdang kare to woh achi amount eanr kr skta ha q ke isi se pata chlta ha ke market kic point tk move kare gi

fxghost
2014-06-23, 02:59 PM
ji sir ap ki (support, resistance) ki defination bht achi ha, or agr ak trader support, resistance ko dkh ke trdang kare to woh achi amount eanr kr skta ha q ke isi se pata chlta ha ke market kic point tk move kare gi

ji kafi achi tarah se support aur resistance ke bare mein explain kiya gaya hain bhaiya ji isko dekh kar to kafi acha sikhne ko mil pata hain main to kahunga ki support aur resistance ka aana humare liye behad jaruri hota hain

fxearner
2014-06-23, 05:12 PM
ji kafi achi tarah se support aur resistance ke bare mein explain kiya gaya hain bhaiya ji isko dekh kar to kafi acha sikhne ko mil pata hain main to kahunga ki support aur resistance ka aana humare liye behad jaruri hota hain

hanji ess thread mein kaafi achhe se support aur resistance ke baarein mein explain kiya gaya hai,trader esse achha samajh kar support aur resistanceke base par trading sikh sakta hai,trader ko apni trade ke time enn dono levels ka jaana bahut he jaroori hota hai..

atifrana
2014-06-23, 06:34 PM
Friend apne apne achi thread kari hai means apne jo simple definition ( support , resistance ) per akri hai woh bohat achi keri ha bohat easy understanding ho rahi hai or is se phele mjhe theek se maloom nai tha support , resistance ka theek se or thanks apka friend apne bohat well post kera hai or simply samajh agaya hai.

asingh601
2014-06-23, 09:14 PM

satya kaha apne support aur resistance ke bare me sabhi jagah se sikh sakte hain jaise ki is forum aur baby pips ki book pipsology wagirah baki aur bhi kai jagah se iski jankari mil jati hai ise sikhne me samay par thoda adhik lagta hai.

a_for_apple
2014-06-24, 12:06 AM
Trend line is the move of price in the specific direction . and it is drawn by joining the higher highs for downward trend and lower lows for the upward trend . it is the most common and easy way to see the trend so don.t do trading without testing them . support is the price level from where the market is bounced back again and goes up . and resistance is the price which stops the price to move in above .

use in determining the support trendline resistance is also very good. because it makes us know trendline support / resistent diagonally. if we combine the analysis of support / resistent, then we can get the probability. for it, I suggest you to learn the support / resistance with good

nazmul2
2014-07-05, 03:31 PM
Yes your definition of support and resistance is good for understanding. I am copying this and try to memorize. We can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points, although not 100% accurate but at least with knowing that point can be made in the calculation basis for the order.

OUSSAMA27632950chouri
2014-07-06, 08:08 AM
Friend , if you would have to be a good trader you trading here long time, and must be follow trading rules and trading strategy , You learn forex from a good trader and experience trader and practice in demo market long time, if you want to be a successful trader you must try to practice in demo market, and day by day you would be a good trader,

rahul patel
2014-07-21, 07:13 PM
support aur resistance bahot ahem hissa hai is market ka aur aapne kafi deeply hamein samjaya support aur resistance ke bare mein ise kafi madad milegi hamein trading karene mein aur bahot aasani hogi profit karne mein bi to horizontal line ka istemal kiya kare

selvam
2014-07-21, 09:01 PM
One of method of trading support and resistance to levels is right after the bounce. Many retail traders to make the error of setting to orders directly on support and resistance to levels and then just waiting to for their to consider support and resistance for trade the reason is to trade.

a_for_apple
2014-07-21, 09:51 PM
The easiest way to determine support and are resistent to manarik straight line / diagonal at low and high are formed. then the lines are formed can we assume as a line of support / resistent
very simple but profitable in my opinion, even this very powerful if used correctly

rahul patel
2014-07-22, 06:43 PM
support aur resistance hamein apne trade ki disa janne mein madad karte hai support ka istemal kareke aur waha per kuch indicators ka combination karke aap buy ki opportunity creat kar sakte ho aisa hi resitance pe bhi ho sakta hai to hamein yeh bahot kam lagte hai

a_for_apple
2014-07-22, 10:58 PM
support aur resistance hamein apne trade ki disa janne mein madad karte hai support ka istemal kareke aur waha per kuch indicators ka combination karke aap buy ki opportunity creat kar sakte ho aisa hi resitance pe bhi ho sakta hai to hamein yeh bahot kam lagte hai

there are indicators that have calculated support and resistent but I think this is less accurate. because support is dynamic resistent. so it can not be mathematically calculated. I usually manually draw the support line / resistent then use it to reference my entry which will take in every pairs

fxghost
2014-08-12, 04:22 PM
Maine to bhaiya ji apki post ko dekha hain apne jo screen shot diye hain wo bhi dekhe hain explain kafi acha kiya hain samjh mein aaya hain lekin already main support aur resistance trade karta hu bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-09-06, 02:43 PM
forex trading me sabse jaroori hai trader ko daily support aur resistance dekhna,day trader ess business me sabse jada hote hai aur unhe ye dekh kar he apne har ek trade me entry aur exit lena hoga,enko achhe se samajh kar he trader ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

asingh601
2014-12-08, 04:44 PM
forex trading me sabse jaroori hai trader ko daily support aur resistance dekhna,day trader ess business me sabse jada hote hai aur unhe ye dekh kar he apne har ek trade me entry aur exit lena hoga,enko achhe se samajh kar he trader ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

satya kaha apne forex me support aur resistance me kafi acchi kamai hoti hai par day traders support aur resistance ke sath MA aur dusra strategy bhi laga rakhte hain taki sahi confirmation mil jae unko din bhar me jo bhi milta hai le ke close kar dete hain chahe loss ho ya profit.

naziakhan
2014-12-23, 04:47 PM
bhaiya ji main to jayda trade yehi karna pasand karta hu support aur resistance trading mujhe pasand hain lekin main higher time frame par support aur resistance ko dekhta hu lower time frame use nahi karta bhaiya ji

bhai g support aur resistance ki base per high level per hi trading karnay ka maza ata hay , low time frame per hamay bilkul bi acha result nh milta hay , long term ma hum kafi acha earn kar saktay hay .:)

fxearner
2014-12-24, 05:48 PM
bhai g support aur resistance ki base per high level per hi trading karnay ka maza ata hay , low time frame per hamay bilkul bi acha result nh milta hay , long term ma hum kafi acha earn kar saktay hay .:)

hanji support aur esistance se trading karna hai to eske liye trader ko long term trading sabse achha rehta hai aur trader ko market me presence bhi jada dena padta hai kyunki ye market me kabhi bhi movements ka kuch nahi pata hota esliye achha se stop loss bhi lagana hoga..

shinaforex1
2015-01-13, 06:27 PM
support and resistent is a very good trading pattern to know where the forex market is moving toward.many forex market trader do have to understand that trend is our friend in the forex market.when trader knows knows the trend they can earn in the forex market

naziakhan
2015-01-14, 08:10 PM
support and resistent is a very good trading pattern to know where the forex market is moving toward.many forex market trader do have to understand that trend is our friend in the forex market.when trader knows knows the trend they can earn in the forex market

han bhaiya g in levels sa hamay hope hoti hay k market reverse ho jay gi ja apna trend change kar sakti hay lakin kabi kabi aisa nh bi hota hay , es liyay hamay ek baad ka dihan rakhna cahiyay k hamesha low risk k sath trade karay .:)

fxearner
2015-01-15, 02:02 PM
han bhaiya g in levels sa hamay hope hoti hay k market reverse ho jay gi ja apna trend change kar sakti hay lakin kabi kabi aisa nh bi hota hay , es liyay hamay ek baad ka dihan rakhna cahiyay k hamesha low risk k sath trade karay .:)

hanji trader ko hamesha low risk ke saat he market me trades karna chahiye kyunki trader agar jada risk leta hai to uska account kuch he time me blow ho sakta hai esliye usko support aur resistance ko apni trading me lekar jaroor chalna hoga..

wajid4x
2015-01-15, 02:04 PM
mjhay wesay aj tak support aur resistance ki achi samjh nahi ae the aur na he me nay is business me is bat ko sahi tarha say samjha tha is lye hume chahye k hum is business ko dekhay aru samjhe k bad me hume loss honay ka to koi chance nahi yaha pay sub kuch he karnay wali baten hoti hain.

shoaib007
2015-01-15, 02:04 PM
Simple definition (support, resistance). I think no any definition for support and resistance both in forex trading field.

Muskan
2015-01-21, 11:10 AM
Yes your definition of support and resistance is good for understanding. I am copying this and try to memorize resistance for trade the reason is to trade with support and resistan trader need patiance because it offer entery onece in a day or twice only..

ali raad
2015-01-22, 03:02 PM

sajjad8587
2015-01-22, 03:04 PM
Dear forex market ke chart ma support our resistance ki bhot importance hai our jab market is ko cross krti hai tu ya koi big movement hoti hai market aik din ma aik se ziada support ya resistance ko cross nai krti hai lakin kabi kabi big news par cross kr be jati hai.

loys
2015-01-30, 07:13 PM
generaly support and resisance, dont need indicator its a part of classical, analyse, so that describes support and resistance very well and in terms of supply and demand as many people don't know about what supply and demand is but it is the only basic thing behind that runs the price and the market.

NaveedPK
2015-02-10, 07:37 PM
dear your post about the resistance and supports is good and i have confusion about these two terms and now i clear and i am thankful to you for this very informative post about these two important trading terms.

loys
2015-02-14, 12:21 AM
all the classical analyse is based on the support and resistance trend we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points, although not 100% accurate but at least with knowing that point can be made in the calculation basis for the order.

darpan2014
2015-02-14, 10:44 AM
What a post boss...This is where we make mistake of understanding Support and Resistance... Can you provide some of genuine support and resistance indicator to ease our effort of determining these 2 levels and find good level of entry and exit point...? your post is marvelous there is no doubt but it would be more fruitful with some indicator.....thanks again.

loys
2015-02-24, 11:17 PM
i think support and resistance levels is right after the bounce. Many retail traders make the error of setting their orders directly on support and resistance levels and then just waiting to for their trade to matador trading .

loys
2015-02-26, 03:35 PM
its the most imortant part of the clasiqual analyse so We can get big profits if we trade with support and resistance but many new traders did not consider support and resistance for trade the reason is to trade with support and resistan trader need patiance because it offer entery onece in a day or twice only.good luck.

Takiart
2015-06-26, 10:17 PM
Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

PANKAJMEHRA
2015-06-26, 11:35 PM
these are two major levels respected by the traders all over the world and more the time frame more strong these levels and also the no. of times these levels are tested it becomes even strong but always ready by checking candlestick for a breakout on other direction

PRAYOGO
2015-06-27, 01:21 PM
indicators that have calculated support and resistance but I think this is less accurate and many forex market trader do have to understand that trend is our friend in the forex market business trading.