PDA

View Full Version : What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

souravpaul7770
2013-02-13, 01:33 PM
What currency pairs are your favorites when you trade on Forex? I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. The first is very popular and thus quite predictable, while GBP/JPY has a very high intraday volatility, which allows earning more pips.

blackjack
2013-02-13, 06:05 PM
I like to trade EUR/USD in my trading for earn more profit and I presume that this is major pair currency in forex tradin, because most of the time this currency pair move to upward which make more profit, that's why this pair is very popular .

bombastic
2013-02-13, 06:19 PM
as a day trader, of course, I really like the pair that has a great range of the daily price movements more predictable. I therefore chose to use the Euro / JPY. for this pair, it is suitable for use by soerang trader, who like the trand price movement.

fst2012
2013-02-18, 02:10 AM
My favourite pairs are the directional movement pairs such as the gbpusd eurusd,because these currency pairs always have a directional movements and if spent time in analyzing them and it become favourable to you,profits will always come in a return,but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

ledfx
2013-02-18, 03:02 PM
I really like the currency pair Eur / Usd as a stable price movement. I can do the analysis properly when using this currency pair. other than that a lot of traders are using the pair Eur / Usd made ​​me more like this pair.

sajal
2013-02-18, 04:40 PM
I prefer EUR/USD currency pair.Because it has a good movement of price.Traders can get a volatile market and earn huge profit.this currency pair is best for the scalpers.The value of euro decreases or increases dramatically against US dollar.So traders can easily recover their loss.So i like this currency pair.GBP/USD is also a good pair to trade, but as most traders trade in EUR/USD, i also trade in that.

raka999
2013-02-20, 10:33 AM
What currency pairs are your favorites when you trade on Forex? I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. The first is very popular and thus quite predictable, while GBP/JPY has a very high intraday volatility, which allows earning more pips.
dear, every trader has their reasons in choosing a pair. I prefer eurusd and eurjpy, because the movement of these two pair was very volatile, with low spreads. for this time, gbpjpy not as you say. movement is very natural, not too volatile, but has a high spread.

haney
2013-02-24, 08:20 PM
because i am a scalper then i need the pair with good fluctuation and volatile and will give me more chances to make some profit with them, and so i prefer to use for EURUSD, and also EURJPY
let me tell you, EURJPY is more voaltile if we compare with EURUSD, and of course, it is good for scalper to make some pips with good, try it

jaisi
2013-02-24, 08:50 PM
i prefer eur/usd currency to trade.. beacuse this pair is a strong and according to market condition

aqsa
2013-02-24, 08:57 PM
please list the currency pair(s) you trade and the reason why you refer those pairs over the others why don't you start in first place telling us, what are your pairs and why you trade them.

a.k
2013-02-24, 09:04 PM
i prefer to trade in forex trading euro currency pair because its very good and best and when you trading in forex with this pair then you earn good earn and also you get good success because its more and more profitable pair and mostly newbies and mostly traders are use this pair and they get good success in forex trading,

Fareeha
2013-02-24, 09:11 PM
I like to trade in EURO\USD because this is more volatile as compare to the other currency this is faster in trading then any other currency ...........

super27
2013-02-24, 09:19 PM
There is millions and millions that are traded daily on the forex market, almost two trillion dollars is traded daily. The amount is much higher than the money traded on the daily stock market of any country. The forex market is one that involves governments, banks, financial institutions and those similar types of institutions from other countries.

rsh
2013-02-24, 09:21 PM
i think all the pair is good before make tread i make analyses the pair if indicator suggest this pair is best for invest than i go for this pair i like euro/usd pair most i think most of the treader become agree with me also i give priority to the major pair and this strategy is working for me >>>>>

Mas
2013-02-24, 09:27 PM

so far I only use the currency pair EUR USD and USD JPY
other than that I've never tried it sir, because I would be more understanding if I just use the pair played out in money which I think would be very good if I use a few pairs at a time in this trafficking

jadran
2013-02-24, 10:24 PM
I think that the most profitable pair in forex is EUR/USD. I have already earn a lot of money from this pair. I am always try to trade in this pair and most of the time I am making profit in forex. I know that there is lot of currency pair .But I believe that the most profitable pair in forex trading is EUR/USD.

zuhaib
2013-02-24, 10:30 PM
eur/usd , gbp/usd and eur/jpy are the best pairs for short time trading in forex market.so Europe is the best country and have very rich economy therefor we can make a lot of money with the trading in this country..

alsa141
2013-02-24, 10:40 PM
Well i prefer the USD/EUR pair because these are the currencies of the big economies and mostly this pair move upward and more stable and safe so i can get profit out of this pair so this pair of currencies i prefer to trade in the forex business to minimize the risk of loss.

hasan07
2013-02-24, 11:11 PM
My favourite pairs are the directional movement pairs such as the gbpusd eurusd,since these currency pairs all the time give birth to a directional schedule and if spent period in analyzing them and it develop into favourable to you,profits will all the time approach in a return,but brokers make sure of charge soaring proliferate in this match up.

Ethan Mark
2013-03-03, 01:33 PM
I prefer USD & EURO The FX market is different from other markets in some other key ways that are sure to raise eyebrows. Think that the EUR/USD is going to spiral downward? EUR/USD and USD/JPY are two of the most heavily traded liquid pairs-both by the novice and experienced traders.

sultanmehmood
2013-03-03, 01:35 PM
ma start se Euro Usd par he trade karta ho mere khayal ma bohat he acha pair hai achi income kamanye ka liye is par new trades bhe easly achi income kama kstey hai ye bohat he siple aur mera favourite hai.

usamadx
2013-03-04, 10:24 PM
i prefer to do trade on usd/jpy it is best pair according to me usd/cad also preferable

awaiskik222
2013-03-04, 10:25 PM
mery khyl se usd k tmam pair me trading karna chahye so the main thing is it depends on your learning. so better thing is you learn to get your brain wise then it is the best policy to make yourself a great trader. but you should get you self plenty of knowledge so that you can apply them a lot in making creative way of success.

ihsanjalal
2013-03-05, 01:53 AM
as i am bangladeshi forex trader i want to choose my own countries currency pairs like i want to exchange currency from dollar to taka.thus i can make it easy to earn or cash out.

naija
2013-03-05, 02:27 AM
It is not all countries currencies that is been offered on the forex trading platforms. The indian rupees is traded on the forex platform, but it is not offered by most brokers and it is also still be considered as an exotic pair.

hiteshrawat
2013-03-05, 02:36 AM
mujhe lagta hai ki naye tradres ko bas gbp/usd pair me hi trading karni chahaiye kyunki is pair ko smajhna bahutt aasan rehta hai
jabki experienced traders to kisi bhi pair me trading kar sakte hai..unke liye to 50 se zada trading pair hai.unhe jo pair smajh me aaye wo usme trading kar sakte hai

adnan_aziz
2013-03-05, 06:33 AM
mere khayal se kuch pairs aise hain forex trading business main jo kay kafi fast and famous hain jese EUR/USD and GBP/USD and also USD/CHF mere khayal se ye teno pairs kafi useful hain aur aik beginner acha start le sakta hai in pairs kay sath.

quran77
2013-03-05, 06:37 AM
Forex trading is a quick money making business. please list the currency pair(s) you trade and the reason why you refer those pairs over the others why don't you start in first place telling us, what are your pairs and why you trade them.good job............................................... ..........

4exer
2013-03-05, 06:39 AM
I prefer EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CHF and GBP/USD. Better for scalper like me. :)

joynan
2013-03-05, 06:44 AM
I selected currency pair for me EUR/USD. Because i think this pair is perfect for me, and this pair movement i good understand. And EUR/USD pair is very famous in the world. And this pair is very strong pair in the world.

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-05, 07:30 AM
I prefer to trade Eur/USD, because this pair for me is friendly not fast and not slow in movement, this is good for newbi and this is the most choice of traders, and there many reason why many traders chose this pair, because USD at most trade by trader

makrazeeb
2013-03-05, 07:31 AM
I would like to trade with the pair EUR/USD beneath my personal trading with regard to make more money and I presume that the is main couple currency beneath forex trading, because usually this currency couple move to be able to up which create more profit, therefore this couple is actually very well-liked .

quran88
2013-03-05, 08:00 AM
Forex trading is a quick money making business.I really like the currency pair Eur / usd as a stable price movement. I can do the analysis properly when using this currency pair. other than that a lot of traders are using the pair Eur / usd made ​​me more like this pair.thanks....................................... .

saeed786
2013-03-05, 08:12 AM
i refer to trade with the gbp\usd.. this is such a good and best currency pair for e in my forex trading experience. i make more and more good profits on this currency pair. i easily able to make good trades as this pair helps me a lot to make good analysis of the forex market and so i place my strategies to make my trade successful and earn good profits and gain good experience. most of the successful traders also refer to this pair in the forex market.

L2L
2013-03-05, 08:39 AM
i only trade on EUR/USD and GBP/USD. this because i first time to learn forex, i just focusing on thats pairs. So i prefer to trade in this pairs only.
i was think, if this two's pairs can give me good profit, why should i learn again for others pairs ?

golonganpekerjaforex
2013-03-05, 08:47 AM
i know you are realy well guys. but you should get you self plenty of knowledge so that you can apply them a lot in making creative way of success. mery khyl se usd k tmam pair me trading karna chahye so the main thing is it depends on your learning. so better thing is you learn to get your brain wise then it is the best policy to make yourself a great trader.

marzuqnadir
2013-03-05, 08:55 AM
each and every dealer provides his or her reasons within deciding on a couple. I favor eurusd in addition to eurjpy, since the movement of the 2 couple had been incredibly volatile, with small spreads. GBP/USD can also be a great couple to buy and sell, nevertheless because so many dealers buy and sell within EUR/USD, my spouse and i furthermore buy and sell for the reason that.

tusar12
2013-03-05, 08:56 AM
I always USD and EURO used that currency and whre we can trade well and where we can make some real forum making way to make some real money ans o that we..

saymasweety
2013-03-05, 08:58 AM
With regard to day trader, needless to say that I really like both couple with an large range of both the every day price things other predictable. I as a result would like to handle both EuroJPY. for which pair, it's designed for handle through swing trader, that as the trend money mobility.

akbar196
2013-03-05, 08:59 AM
dear me usd/eur ko hi prefer karon ga kiuon mostly countries me ye dono pairs hi me business hota hy.orr hur koi trader yehi chahata hy ke wo usd/eru me hi business kare,,

jasiminbd
2013-03-05, 09:51 AM
We recommend the EUR-USD currency pair. Therefore, to get can get good price movement trade suppliers of volatile market currency pair of giant profit.this cancer best for table in. So dramatic increase of value of the euro because of loss or $, to recover the losses traders. Therefore, the currency pair. Is trading G B P and won a good combination, also trade in EUR and USD, I trade him most trades.

nicepop
2013-03-05, 10:38 AM
hi friend
I adore the particular Forex trading set Eur and Usd as a dependable cost activity. I could complete the particular evaluation properly when using that Forex trading set . other than that a lot of merchants are using the particular set Eur and Usd made me more like that set.

sempurnaforex.com
2013-03-05, 10:42 AM
i think so like that guys. mery khyl se usd k tmam pair me trading but you should get you self plenty of knowledge so that you can apply them a lot in making creative way of success. karna chahye so the main thing is it depends on your learning. so better thing is you learn to get your brain wise then it is the best policy to make yourself a great trader.

abdul shakoor
2013-03-05, 11:17 AM
Investors can get a unpredictable market and generate large benefit.this forex couple is best for the scalpers.The value of european reduces or improves considerably against US money.

endischa
2013-03-05, 11:20 AM
i will choose EURJPY because the movement is very volatile so we can use that movement to make
much profit with our real trading account but if we dont have good strategy we can not use that movement to make profit.

afjal01
2013-03-05, 11:22 AM
forex is a goods for a jobs an d best income money for a jobs now gods for a Forex work and trade and pairs for a jobs and goods for now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work fast.

debashish
2013-03-05, 11:23 AM
I really like the currency pair Eur / Usd as a stable price movement. I can do the analysis properly when using this currency pair. other than that a lot of traders are using the pair Eur / Usd made ​​me more like this pair. My favourite pairs are the directional movement pairs such as the gbpusd eurusd,because these currency pairs always have a directional movements and if spent time in analyzing them and it become favourable to you,profits will always come in a return,but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

affan11
2013-03-05, 11:49 AM
Forex can make you rich quickly.I like to trade EUR/USD in my trading for earn more profit and I presume that this is major pair currency in Forex train, because most of the time this currency pair move to upward which make more profit, that's why this pair is very popular.good job...........................................

GENJOET
2013-03-05, 11:53 AM
What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?
I myself chose pairs EUR / USD and GBP / USD in my trading. it is because the average spread used by the brokers is very small between 1-3 pips and is also a very active movement every day to move a minimum of 50-200 pips

adnanhm
2013-03-05, 12:20 PM
jis pair men volatility zaida ho men to usi men hi trade krta hon jaise k men Eurjpy ko bhot like krta hon is men bhot zaida chances hote hen profit k q k market bhot fast chalti hy is men aur is ki daily average range be 200 pips se above hy so kafi profitable pair hy ye to......

sempurnaforex.com
2013-03-05, 01:00 PM
i think eur usd is somehow easy. and the reason why you refer those pairs over the others why don't you start in first place telling us, what are your pairs and why you trade them.good job........ Forex trading is a quick money making business. please list the currency pair(s) you trade

rhshorif
2013-03-05, 01:02 PM
I like three currency par for trading.

1. EUR/USD
2. GPB/USD
30.AUD/USD

jabeen
2013-03-05, 01:07 PM
well i like EUR/USD this is very fast moving and easy to understand currency pair as much we will work hard on it as much we will be able to make money because this pair moves 100-150 pips daily and we can make 75-100 pips easily with good planing.

mitundolancer
2013-03-05, 01:13 PM
I am see in the forex market there are various types of currency. Any man can choice from here any currency for the trading. I like the EURO :yahoo: USED:yahoo: JPG. These are the most profitable.

bisha01
2013-03-05, 01:34 PM
all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best trade prefer for a jobs.

apon01
2013-03-05, 01:37 PM
The value of euro decreases or increases dramatically against US dollar. So traders can easily recover their loss so i like currency pair

khafan
2013-03-05, 01:57 PM
i will choose EURUSD because the movement is very volatile so we can use that movement
with trending strategy we will get many pips from that condition and we can make much money in our trading .

shantolcb
2013-03-05, 02:18 PM
I like to trade EUR/USD in my trading with regard to acquire far more income in addition to My spouse and i presume this is usually major set currency exchange in forex trading tradin, simply because quite often that currency exchange set go on to way up which will make far more income, rest room that set is extremely favorite.

hudson563
2013-03-20, 08:28 PM
EUR/USD to get more profits, I trade, so the couple was very popular, since in most cases the pair up and more profits moving I think this is the main currency for foreign exchange transactions.

terajana
2013-03-20, 08:34 PM
I liked to be able to conduct transactions using major pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD, there seems to be a lot of traders who also use it.
if we use a pair of major in trading there are many analyzes on the pair, and seemed to spread on the major pairs will be smaller.

khairulislam111
2013-03-20, 08:39 PM
Forex market is a big here is many currency.But i like gold and eur/usd pair.And eur/usd pair is one of the major pair.Every trader like this currency.

jabbar.mollah
2013-03-20, 08:45 PM
The best various will probably be thoroughly guided things to do a lot of ups, given that such a foreign exchange can handle usually are typically distinct behavior in addition to time for you to analyze an excellent selection for anyone, attain typically comes home after work even so the expenditure for the seller considering the top big difference amid such a two of only two.

muc
I prefer trading staff likd gbp cad even though the currency pair has a large spreads i still love the fact the pair has an amaizing trend that i really enjoy .

mazinstafx
I would like to concentrate only on a few limited currency pairs and i trades only Eur/Usd and Eur/Jpy because there are good pair and are coherent pairs so it is always profitable to trade both currency pairs simultaneously.

sundorali0000
2013-03-20, 08:53 PM
There are many trading currency in the forex business. You have to select your trading currency which is the best and most profitable for us then you have to choice this for your business and it is the euro and used.

konikam
2013-03-20, 09:06 PM
Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?
its a bounding question cause forex is a international business so there must be include that currency which can easily transect.

naveed1985
2013-03-20, 09:17 PM
my dear brother after the observation of international market i decide the currency pairs for trading euro/usd and gbp/jpy.i prefer these pairs for trading.in my thinking these pairs are suitable for trading.

mjunaid04
2013-03-20, 09:18 PM
we dont have to look at currency pairs we just have to look the fluctuations and we just have to look that how we can analyze the trend

ibyousaf1
2013-03-20, 09:29 PM
i am working on all the pairs which are available on the trading sites all the pairs are good but the pair of the dollar is very good because it is moving on the high and low side continous and we can make the extra profit in the trading sites very quickly and very easily on the trading sites.

kamrul74
2013-03-20, 10:09 PM
we trade in Forex by many Currency Pairs,but i like EUR/USD, GBP/USD,USD/CAD very much,i think Currency Pairs important for Forex trading,i seen every Currency Pairs not very move in all time,so it is important,i also think to trade in is not very difficult at first we take Currency Pairs then select sell or buy order,so Currency Pairs important.

wesfx45
2013-03-24, 09:58 AM
There lots of currency pair in mt4 platform but i believe it all depend on the strategy you are using. Some strategy are strictly meant for EUR/USD while other all general but for me i trade all major currency pairs because of my strategy and the low spread but what really matters is the profit you are making whether major or cross pair.

medo
2013-03-24, 10:16 AM
In fact I am still at the beginning of the work I work through the euro / USD, which is the most famous pair of currency pairs, also read a lot about the EUR / JPY and I'm trying to deal with these days, I feel it is really good

shahbana
2013-03-24, 10:45 AM
there are many pairs of currency in the trading market so how many pairs you want to trade as much as you want but i use only three of them fisrt eur usd and second eur jpy and last on is gbp usd .

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-24, 10:51 AM
currency pairs that I like the eur / usd here because of currency movements that I wanted was a fast moving and profitable for me to do by doing it by good and true. therefore I love that eur / usd

naumanfarooq
2013-03-24, 10:53 AM
i raffer USD and EUR are the best currency rate and i always trade in this pairs .

muhin_123
2013-03-24, 11:01 AM
I suggest trader trade with euro/usd and euro/jpy.if you have big deposit money in your account you trade with gold and silver.

dilber100
2013-03-24, 11:02 AM
I really like the pair that has a great range of the daily price movements more predictable.WE need the pair with good fluctuation and volatile and will give me more chances to make some profit with them, and so i prefer to use for EURUSD, and also EURJPY

shahbana
2013-03-24, 11:04 AM
there are so many currecy pairs in the market and you can use currecy as you wish but in my opinion eur usd and eur jpy and gbp and usd are the best pais in the market and they get big movement and we can get profit.

m.asifali
2013-03-24, 11:08 AM
i like the eurusd pair i prefer the this pair to the other pairs everyone like the eurusd pairs .this is the pair that are good for the a lot of earning that is why i prefer the this pair.

ahmad786
2013-03-24, 11:17 AM
i think i at any time USD and EURO used that currency and where we can trade very well and i think where we can put together some actual forum creating way to put together some actual income

jeetnrimi
2013-03-28, 10:00 AM
Main EUR/USD pair ko trade karne ke liye prefer karunga, iske bahut se reason hai, ek to ye pair traders ke beech bahut popular hai , dusare is se related news har jagah mil jaati hai, is pair me achchi movement bhi rahti hai, tatha is cureency pair ka economic calender me daily inportant event rahta hai jiska effect market par padta hai.

rasheed85
2013-03-28, 10:08 AM
mujhey lagta hin k acha pair eur/usd hai q k hum iss par short money main b invest kar k money earn kar sakey hain

furqaniqbal
2013-03-28, 10:31 AM
bro i think you need to do work with eur/usd because this currency pair is very important and will help you to earn good profit but you need to have perfect fundamental and technical skills.

nabicp
2013-03-28, 11:54 AM
These currency pairs are always has a direction of movement and profits will always come back and If it would be advantageous for you to spend time testing, but the broker will charge a higher spread when this pair is my favorite pair is eurusd gbpusd pair of exercise in the same direction.

farhachaudhery
2013-03-28, 12:00 PM
I love to trade EUR/USD in my trading for profit more money and I think that it is major pair currency in foreign exchange trading, because most of the effort this foreign currency set move to up which render even more profit, that's why the pair is very popular.

rafiq06
2013-03-28, 12:01 PM
I prefer to the EURO and USED. This is the best and reliable and profitable pair for the forex trading. There are many pairs of currency. You can choose your respected pair for the good trading but i like it.

jsmnr5002
2013-03-28, 12:02 PM
the valueable currency is us but people usually likes euro nd others but i like US its safe to dealing in dollers because people have awareness of this comparing with other currencies.

jabeen
2013-03-28, 12:21 PM
well i preffer to trade on EUR/USD because that is a good and perfect currency pair as much we will work hard as much it will be good and profitable so we should keep working on this pair and make profit instant.

gulking
2013-03-28, 12:23 PM
As a sunlight hours trader, of direction, I really like the put together to facilitate has a eminent range of the each day consequences actions more predictable. I therefore chose to practice the Euro / JPY. Used for this put together, it is proper used for practice by soerang trader, who like the trand consequences movement.

gurmeet
2013-03-28, 12:27 PM
mai to eurusd me trade karna passand karta hun mughe sabse achi eurusd hi lagta hai uski move achi hoti hai mai usme trade karke jayda se jayda profit nikaal leta hun muhe uske ache signal bhi mil jati hai .

rony01
2013-03-28, 12:41 PM
trade for a Forex and goods for a trade Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex.

saqibazmat908
2013-03-28, 12:59 PM
dear____ my favorite pair is eurusd & gbpusd ____ but koe b ye nai kehta hy mey es currency pair mey trade karta hu or yahi ek hy jo profitable hy ye hamari marzi hy k jsi currency pair mey hamara experience hy ham osmey he trade ab ager kisi ko gold pey experience hy to new member gold pey trade he ani kar saktey hain or ager koe proffesional hy to wo gold pey trade karna chahta hy to wo eurusd pey trade keu karey ga so i think k sab apney knowledge k hisab sey agal agal pair pey trade karey to behtar hy__

fxpip
2013-03-28, 01:27 PM
I like EURUSD pair and it is my first trading pair. I like this pair because this pair move heavily and it gives the more chances to make more money. At same time it creates the chances of losing more money.

alflah222
2013-03-28, 01:31 PM
the first is very popular and thus quite predictable while gbp / jpy has a very high spread pairs .that w way this pair is very popular . monvemt is very natural , not too volatile ,but has a high spread.

kamboh
2013-03-28, 01:34 PM
ma forex trading ma Euo Usd pair ko he start se trghe deta ho aur mere ye best pair hai achi income kamanye ka liye aur mere khayal ma ye new traders ka liye bhe best hai.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-03-28, 01:39 PM
Among all the currency pair I like eur/usd most. I like it most because it has the maximum volatility, low spread and good fluctuation. I think trading with this pair we can get more pips and can make more profit. I feel comfort to trade with this pair. Most of the time it brings me profit and I can do best analysis on this pair. I also like gbp/usd and gbp/jpy.

abdulrazaq
2013-03-28, 01:41 PM
dear you ask good question Eur/usd because it move very fast and it is best pair in forex market
thanks for read

khairulislam111
2013-03-28, 01:43 PM
I am trade eur/jpy pair.It is the best pair.It is move many pip in short time.It is a making unlimited money machine.I love forex market.

kukibhai
2013-03-28, 01:43 PM
main forex online trading main sirf USD/EUR pair main work karta hon kun kay mujay ye pair buhat acha lagta hai kun kay ye pair maray ley lucky hai main ney jab bee is pair main trading ki hai mujay profit hi howa hai. is ley main sirf isi pair ko prefer karon ga.

soneya
2013-03-28, 01:45 PM
I love to industry EUR/USD during my buying and selling with regard to generate much more revenue as well as We believe this is actually main set foreign currency within foreign exchange trading, simply because more often than not this particular foreign currency set proceed to upwards which will make much more revenue, this is exactly why this particular set is extremely well-liked.

sumon06
2013-03-28, 01:52 PM
Currency is the trading material. You have to trade by the various currency or other some goods but currency is the very popular in the forex market. maximum people are trade by it. eurjpy is my preferable pair.

jzawar
2013-03-28, 01:54 PM
i use the EURO for the trading because i think it is the pair where we are make the a better plan and make the big amount of profit easily and it is not very risky and the beginners and the new members are like this pair

arslanbhatte
2013-03-28, 01:57 PM
I think forex is very beneficial and profitable business in this world in which i can take a large amount of money so i think if we know about forex and if we will do work with full concentration then every pair is beneficial for us and we can earn huge profit with every pair.

billam83
2013-03-28, 01:58 PM
I like to trade within euro/usd due to the fact this really is additional unstable while assess on the other foreign exchange this really is faster within buying and selling lean any foreign exchange. Currencies is usually the one that consists of government authorities, artists, financial institutions and people related forms of corporations from other international locations.

blackrose
2013-03-28, 02:14 PM
MOST of the trader love ERU/USD i also love to trader this pair.
But i think more profitable pair is ERU/JPY and GBP/JPY .so you can also look this pair because these are more volatile pair in my point of view.

kmmilon362
2013-03-28, 02:29 PM
i prefer usd to trade.this is the currency of intenationaly accepted.i like the image of the currency.the currency look is very nice.i love this so much.

mafiforex
2013-03-28, 02:31 PM
I also prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. 1st one is so much popular and suitable to buy and sell.and second pair is a very moving currency pair and its possibility to get pips is more then else.

alertpaypakistan
2013-03-28, 04:04 PM
I usually trade in two pairs EUR/GBP, EUR/USD as they are profit making and with two pairs it is easy to focus and concentrate. Also, you can speculate better. Sometimes, I do divert to other currencies like, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, GBP/JPY.

robin341
2013-03-28, 05:04 PM
Forex is the currency market in the world.There are many and all types of currency and you have to select your desirable currency from the trading to trade. euroused is the best and profitable pair for me.

profit virus
2013-03-28, 05:07 PM
Most of the traders are doing trade with euro/usd currency pairs.I am also one of them.Meanwhile depends market volatile and economic news i prefer other major pairs like usd/chf,gbp/usd and usd/jpy.These pairs are play crucial role in forex trading market and easy to predicts more about future price movements.

sanlore
2013-03-28, 05:10 PM
Well, please list the currency pairs You trade and also the reason... Why you refer those pairs in the others why don't you begin in first place telling us, What are your pairs and why you trade them...,

Liaba
2013-03-28, 05:10 PM
hese currency pairs always have a directional movements and if spent time in analyzing them and it become favourable to you,profits will always come in a return,but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

kurniawan
2013-04-14, 05:20 AM
i'll opt for eurjpy as a result of the movement is incredibly volatile therefore we can employ that movement to firmly build much profit with this real trading account however if we dont have sensible strategy we will not use that movement to firmly build profit.

matoriut
2013-04-14, 06:08 AM
I prefer bedagang use the currency pair GBP / USD.
because movements per day to 100-200 points.
and if it is sideways, the movement of 20-50 points per day.
in this pair I like to play long time. trade during the day and see the results in the evening.

rimijais
2013-04-14, 06:15 AM
Main EUR/USD pair ka trade karna hi jyada like karati hu, isme jyada movement bhi hoti hai aur har din economic calender me inka koi na koi important event bhi hota hai jiska effect inke movement par padta hai. EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY aur USD/JPY teen aise pair hai jo high volatile hi rahte hai kabhi kabhi main inhe trade kar liya karti hu.

fxmoney
2013-04-14, 11:38 AM
I like to trade eur/jpy as it is one of the most volatile pair and it gives us good profits very easily but we must have to be very careful while trading on this pair as we have to save our balance and make profit over it.

adeeltalat
2013-04-14, 11:43 AM
every trader has their reasons in choosing a pair. I prefer eurusd and eurjpy, because the movement of these two pair was very volatile, with low spreads. for this time, gbpjpy not as you say. movement is very natural, what are your pairs and why you trade them

samia12
2013-04-14, 11:49 AM
Without a doubt, i enjoy industry EUR/USD within my trading with regard to acquire more earnings along with I assume this can be major couple foreign currency within Forex currency trading. It operating system made for use by simply Semarang trader. Earnings will probably generally come in a return, but stockbrokers carry out demand excessive multiply on this couple.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-14, 12:00 PM
i will prefer to trade in EUR/USD and EUR/CHF.first one is most popular and can be predictable ,the second one is more safe and low risk pair.mostly i don't want to trade in EJ and GJ.this two pairs are more volatile and a high risky.

finegold
2013-04-14, 12:03 PM
I orefer to trade in EUR/USD pair I feel comfortable with this pair and I have knowledge and know hot this work.

2013-04-14, 12:04 PM
Dakhain yahn sab ka apna apna mind hy or har koi apni apni pasand rakhta hy mujhy GBP/USD or EUR/USD achy lagty hain but aaj kal main EUR/JPY or gold main trading kr raha hun in donon main sy kafi achy pips mil rahy hain or profit b mil rahi hy

rehana motiwala
2013-04-14, 12:06 PM
well if you look at eurusd and gbpusd pairs you will find them alot stable as compared to other pairs specially the jpy crosses but still i dont find these pairs quite attractive for big profits, therefore i personally love gbpjpy and eurjpy pairs to trade with because these pairs have big movements

siryousuf
I prefer trading currency pairs forex trading euro, as it is very good and the best and whether to trade Forex with this pair so well and has good success, because your partner increasingly profitable and most students first year and, especially, with traders this pair and get good results in forex trading.

aktherskaseda
I like to industry EUR/USD within my dealing with regard to acquire far more income and When i assume that it will be significant couple forex in Forex trading. It truly is suitable for make use of through Semarang broker. However since several broker industry in EUR/USD, my partner and i additionally industry in this.

mubasher iqbal
2013-04-14, 12:07 PM
mere khyal ma euro/usd currencies beter rahe ge mujhe us ma dosra ki nesbat zyada profit how ha. yo both currencies bohat zyada change hote rahte dosre currency bhe thek ha lakin ya sab sa behtar ha .

khairulislam111
Eur/Jpy currency i prefer to trade.It is the best pair.This pair daily move many pip.I like and love forex trading buisness.

usman786
Please number the currency pairs you industry and exactly why you send these pairs over the others why do you start in first place showing people what are your pairs and why you industry them.

Asiffx
2013-04-14, 12:09 PM
Forex mein different currrencies mein working ki jati hai leikin forex mein sub sey acha pair eur/usd
pair hai eis mein trading krna kafi easy hota hai our ye easily samjh aa jata hai our eur/usd daily
kum sey kum 60pips sey 70pips up our down hota hai jis sey earning krna easy ho jata hai

my pc
2013-04-14, 12:10 PM
There are many currency pairs online to do trade but i prefer to do trade on EUR/USD because this pair is very good and i also do trading in this pair and my teacher and many other professional traders also suggest to do trading in this pair

cadetmaaz
2013-04-14, 12:14 PM
i usually trade on EUR/AUD.the movement of this pair is very fast,so you can earn more through this pair than any other.you can get alot of knowledge about this pair than any other pair.
you feel easy on trade this because if this pair is consistently increasing then this pair mus also dips one time in a day.

Dawood
2013-04-14, 12:17 PM
In my experience and knowledge Euro /US Dollar is the best pair of currecies in online forex trading business. My friends are earning profit by this pair of currencies. If you watch the forex indicators and all other strategies then you can earn money.

usa00220
2013-04-14, 12:18 PM
g ma start se Euro Usd par he trade karta ho mere khayal ma bohat he acha pair hai achi income kamanye ka liye is par new trades bhe easly achi income kama kstey hai ye bohat he siple aur mera favourite hai.and i prefer to do trade on usd/jpy it is best pai

farkhanda
2013-04-14, 12:19 PM
I like to trade used in my trading for earn more profit and i presume that this is major pair currency in forex trade. that is why this pair is very popular.it is suitable for use by stoerang trader who like the trade price movement but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

yuno
2013-04-14, 12:24 PM
mery khyl se usd k tmam pair me trading karna chahye so the main thing is it depends on your learning. so better thing is you learn to get your brain wise then it is the best policy to make yourself a great trader. but you should get you self plenty of knowledge so that you can apply them a lot in making creative way of success.

Yes, i think forex is main job, and so many people become make it there main job for income money as well, i think then a trader make that business for his main job when he can able to make more amount money from this platform and that is the better life than other.

samanta
2013-04-14, 12:24 PM
Among all the currency pair I like eur/usd most. This is my favorite pair because it has low spread, good movement and good liquidity. I think this is mostly traded pair in Forex. Also my analysis and strategy goes well with this pair and I feel comfort to trade with this pair.

robing sing
2013-04-14, 12:28 PM
Currency is the trading touchable. You know to class by the various presentness or added both goods but currency is the very fashionable in the forex industry. extremum group are swap by it. eurjpy is my desirable brace.

aug14
i prefer GBP/USD currency pair then the other pairs because i think trade with this pair is most good and profit full,i trade with this pair mostly and this pair give me many money in tradin many time,i like this currency pair.

nkem
i prefer any currency pair that my system gives me the signal to trade as i am not picky when it comes to pairs irrespective of the spread involved as all i am looking for is profits.

ponss
2013-04-14, 12:32 PM

I really like the eur / usd and eur / jpy. I like eur / usd because price movements are easier to read than any other pair. and I slightly understand price behavior on eur / usd. then I like eur / jpy for a very volatile price movements, I can get hundreds of points in just a few days. other than that eur / jpy also have low spreads.

Iqbal123
2013-04-14, 12:34 PM
sir ji forex trading me mere khiyal say toh sab say ahca pair jo hai wo forex me Euro Usd ka pair hai koi k dear forex me ic pair me market kafi fast moment karti hai i like this way of earning and mjhy forex me sab pair me say Euro Usd ka pair he acha lgta hia i like this......

mdshopon
2013-04-14, 12:35 PM
I would prefer the euro currency in the foreign exchange transactions of the deal, because it is very good, the best foreign exchange trading, and then earn easy to make, and you get good success, because it is more and more profitable one pair, and most of them novices, and use most of the merchants them to get good succession Forex Trading..

babu101
2013-04-14, 12:37 PM
Just what foreign exchange pairs tend to be the preferred after you buy and sell with Fx? I prefer EUR/USD. Since quite often that foreign exchange set of two go on to up which make more revenue, that is why that set of two is incredibly favorite.

rehanali
2013-04-14, 12:39 PM
I think is depends on your knowledge and thinking of trade that in online Forex trading. If you are active trader and getting news from different source about the ecumenical situation of different countries then you can try to trad in those pairs that have too much movements and give you maximum pips in a day. I think ureusd nad urejpy are the best pairs fore trading.

samsulct
2013-04-14, 12:49 PM
The most profitable Forex pair EUR / USD I think. I already have to earn a lot of money from this pair. I always try to trading this pair, and I am more than once I make a profit in Forex. I know there are a lot of currency pairs. Forex trading is the most profitable pair EUR / USD believe.

sormia
2013-04-14, 12:57 PM
see a list of some of the exchange rate (s), people in the trade as to why people other people's relationship to the people you think we are beginning to show in the first place in your game, in addition to the reasons why people deal with them.

ForexLover
2013-04-14, 01:05 PM
Well in forex business i prefer two currency pairs for trading and i earn money in trading in these and these pairs are EUR/USD and GBP/USD because their demand is high and their return is also high.

utedzz
2013-04-14, 01:18 PM
I suggest to trading on the pair eur / usd if you are a newbie in forex because the pair has the smallest spread so it will not be much pressure at the beginning at the open position. but for now I suggest trading in the pair eur / jpy for range and movement is very dynamic and easily analyzed so easy to make a profit.

bablu7832
2013-04-14, 01:23 PM
I like to trade in all major currency pairs but I prefer to trade in EUR/USD pair and GBP/USD pair as I get most of high impact economic news of these currencies.USD/JPY is also a good pair to trade with.

Sakti
2013-04-14, 01:23 PM

I am in this trade prefer to use trade using the trade that will be I can use in this trade is the EUR USD pair so that I will be much easier in this market analysis sir
This was unusual because I was doing well

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-04-14, 01:29 PM
i advance to line in forex trading euro nowness unite because its real secure and champion and when you trading in forex with this deuce then you garner salutary get and also you get acceptable success because its solon and author paid duo and mostly newbies and mostly traders are use this yoke and they get advantage

laksman
2013-04-14, 01:31 PM
when trading in the forex pair that I like is the pair EUR / USD, I think the EUR / USD is a currency pair traded better than the other pair. Movement is very stable. By adding SMA 10 & 20, we can take a decision Buy & Sell. Average daily movements 100-200 points, this can result in many profits for us.

mridha.pintu
2013-04-14, 01:34 PM
It is not all countries currencies that is been offered on the forex trading platforms. The Asian rupees is traded on the forex construction, but it is not offered by most brokers and it is also console be advised as an exotic sadistic.

Ali Hossain
2013-04-14, 01:58 PM
We suggest the EUR-USD acceptance distich. Thence, to get can get healthy value movement transaction suppliers of volatilisable market acceptance twosome of monster clear.this soul optimal for plateau in. So dramatic process of duration of the euro because of going or $, to better the losses traders. Therefore, the acceptance occur. Is trading G B P and won a bully combination, also swap in EUR and USD, I dealings him most trades.

byesofiq
2013-04-14, 02:33 PM
Movement direction of the currency pair is always there and spend time analyzing them and it's the best, I will come back, but my favorite pair broker due to high costs, such as the EUR/USD - GBP/USD pair movement toward the spread between the pair.

muzyanur
2013-04-14, 07:12 PM
I think, I like trade eur/usd inside my trading for earn additional profit and that i presume the fact that is major combine currency in forex tradin, as a result of the vast majority of the time this currency combine migration to upward that create additional profit, thats why this combine is highly regarded.

redboy
2013-04-14, 07:18 PM
i think gold is best for trading and i think slow trading is better than rapid trading , as it allows us to make the correct analysis and take the correct orders .. also we have to avoid greed which may lead us to rapid trading and quick wrong decisions .

adnan1
2013-04-14, 07:23 PM
My favorite pairs are the directional movement pairs because these currency pairs always have a directional movements and if spent time in analyzing them and it become favorable to you,profits will always come in a return,but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:34 PM
I prefer EUR/USD currency pair.Because it has a good movement of price.Traders can get a volatile market and earn huge profit.this currency pair is best for the scalpers.The value of euro decreases or increases dramatically against US dollar.So traders can easily recover their loss.So i like this currency pair.GBP/USD is also a good pair to trade, but as most traders trade in EUR/USD, i also trade in that.

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:44 PM
because i am a scalper then i need the pair with good fluctuation and volatile and will give me more chances to make some profit with them, and so i prefer to use for EURUSD, and also EURJPY
let me tell you, EURJPY is more voaltile if we compare with EURUSD, and of course, it is good for scalper to make some pips with good, try it

buttar
2019-02-05, 08:01 PM
please list the currency pair(s) you trade and the reason why you refer those pairs over the others why don't you start in first place telling us, what are your pairs and why you trade them.

buttar
2019-02-06, 03:23 PM
like to trade EUR/USD in my trading for earn more profit and I presume that this is major pair currency in forex tradin, because most of the time this currency pair move to upward which make more profit, that's why this pair is very popular .

sumerach
2019-07-12, 08:31 PM
Demo account is necessary for only those who are new in Forex business and do not know that how to trade and how to getting good profit in their business because demo account provide us many skills for our learning