PDA

View Full Version : Forex Hacked EA Signal

naziafarhan
2012-04-10, 08:56 PM
Anyone know how this EA function? As i know, it is using method LWMA (7) apply to Weighted Close. It is using martingale to trade, but i don't understand why when the market trend we see is bullish, this EA open the SELL position, sometime it is open up to few trades before profit. Can anyone describe this EA signal how it open the trade?

Thanks.

sudsind
2012-04-19, 05:14 PM
Don't know what it uses, but results are more important, how is it performing what are the results, have you tried,
and if yes with how much starting capital and what settings

newentry
2012-04-19, 07:39 PM
it is good if you share the EA to us with attach it at this forum then we can try it and find to know what is it..
i see that this ea is aggressive too, but did you ever try it before ? well my friend i wait for it to try at my demo account

asingh601
2012-04-19, 10:25 PM
EA is working in technical base and it only take technical analysis for opening a position in market about your EA it can not hack the Forex market it only open a position when the market change the trend and goes another side and sometime market get the news effect then it close and opened trade in another direction. I recommend do not use EA.

naziafarhan
2012-04-22, 12:50 PM
I have heard from many places that this EA gives a very impressive result. So please if you have this EA then please share this EA here so that we can make money altogether. THanks for your reply.

it is good if you share the EA to us with attach it at this forum then we can try it and find to know what is it..
i see that this ea is aggressive too, but did you ever try it before ? well my friend i wait for it to try at my demo account
Sorry bro I do not have the EA. I have heard about the EA in many places thats what I mensioned in my post. If anybody here have the EA then please share here so that we all can be profitabel from it. THanks for your reply.

EA is working in technical base and it only take technical analysis for opening a position in market about your EA it can not hack the Forex market it only open a position when the market change the trend and goes another side and sometime market get the news effect then it close and opened trade in another direction. I recommend do not use EA.
Yes every EA works on some rules that was defined when it wa creared, But this EA is of good performance thats it. Please bro if you heve the EA then please share here. I want to use this. Thanks.

puri
2012-05-27, 05:48 PM

kashifrehman
2012-07-03, 09:49 AM
I listen a lot about it and search for it until now its costly one and not inaffordance of new trader so waiting for the time when it will be availbale in less cost or freely on of my fried get it a long ogo on it launch but he did give positive comment abou it that why i did not move for it.

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 09:24 PM
it is smart if you share the Ea to USA with attach it at this forum then we are able to attempt it and notice to grasp what's it..
i see that this Ea is aggressive too, however did you ever attempt it before ? well my friend i anticipate it to undertake at my demo account...........

sakumba
2019-07-12, 01:04 PM
mainne apane vyaapaar ke lie kabhee robot ka upayog nahin kiya hai. kyonki mainne kabhee is robot ka istemaal aur bharosa nahin kiya. mujhe lagata hai ki isase vyaapaaree akushal ho sakate hain aur nukasaan utha sakate hain. isalie main mainual treding ka upayog karata hoon. anubhav banaane ke lie bahut achchha hai. aur main kabhee-kabhee vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog karata hoon, kabhee-kabhee main sanketak ka upayog karata hoon aur kabhee-kabhee main keval apanee rananeetiyon ke saath vyaapaar karata hoon. hamen keval yah jaanane kee jaroorat hai ki kaun sa prakaar hamaare lie upayukt hai aur ek se doosare mein nahin koodana chaahie.

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:04 PM
EA is working in technical base and it only take technical analysis for opening a position in market about your EA it can not hack the Forex market it only open a position when the market change the trend and goes another side and sometime market get the news effect then it close and opened trade in another direction.

opat
2019-07-14, 09:39 AM
sabase pahale, saajha karane ke lie dhanyavaad, dost. mujhe is eee ko daunalod karane kee anumati den aur main ek baikast banaoonga ya demo akaunt par lagabhag ek saptaah se ek maheene tak isaka pareekshan karoonga. aur main pichhale maheene hamaare samooh dvaara vikasit aantarik maapadandon ka upayog karake apana khud ka baikast banaoonga. , kya aapane ise 5 ankon ke brokar par aazamaaya hai? kyonki insta ke jyaadaatar sarvar ab 5 ankon ka upayog karate hain

zafery
2019-07-14, 01:49 PM
kabhee-kabhee, mujhe ek mitr dvaara ek robot diya gaya tha aur main spashteekaran se inakaar nahin kar saka aur yah kitana saphal raha, lekin isaka aakalan karane se pahale, apane lie pata karen. eee kaee avasaron par phaayademand ho sakata hai. main unhen pooree tarah se nahin, balki sabhee ko ovararaid nahin kar sakata, isalie hamen apane nivesh chalaane ke lie unhen tay karane se pahale saavadhaaneepoorvak pareekshan karana hoga aur saath hee unhen har samay ek khule kampyootar par rahana hoga ya nijee sarvar bhee prabhaavee honge.

MERDEKA
2019-07-16, 02:58 PM
I have never tried EA before but I'm sure it's not safe. Kepp in mind that the direction of the market does not have a certain pattern and therefore EA cannot overcome the way it works. I remember a teacher whom I always believed mentioned that I did not enter EA because it was designed to fail. And of course you don't want to fail. and Unfortunately it's not safe, you have to watch EA all the time, especially when the news when prices move very fast. so we should not believe in EA and better use our minds like that we increase our knowledge and experience.

opat
2019-07-19, 08:10 AM
it must first be examined how it works. how much profit you can get or how much loss you can get in certain situations. An automated trading system is not a poor fulfillment system and we have to check it before use. if it makes profit desirable and makes a loss in small I think it can be used. and I think not all traders can succeed with the ea / robot they use to trade the market forek business because I think the market forek will succeed only the market gives a normal movement that matches the logic, but then the market moves abnormally then the trading account might lose

zafery
2019-07-19, 12:46 PM
Manual trading is still the best of course, but there are times when we need to use automatic trading. I myself use FX Power Barracuda every day because my work then trades manually at night. And when I'm on vacation, I use automatic trading for at least one week, day and night. What I want to say is that traders can use both depending on their preferences and availability.

kamendi
2019-07-21, 07:59 PM
I am a new trader here, but I do not trade with EA, I think new traders may not use EA in their trade, wait to be a good and experienced trader here and then do EA trading here, at that time you can able to get big profits and be able to live a very happy life with that income, it is a great business for every trader but you have to do hard work here.

senyum
2019-07-21, 10:32 PM
This is the first time I have heard about this. EA is good that you make a lot of money with it but because you have sincerely shown that they are not adapting to market conditions, this is the most important reason why I do not like EA, all thank you for share. and EA cannot adopt market conditions, but I test the theory where my file set adopts market conditions, then new file sets every week. In the past I have had great success in trading this method so I am here to prove that ea can be used to trade profitably.

sariketa
2019-07-22, 11:29 AM
spending time testing some EAs will be in vain if you don't know the system used and when it's better to run EA. EA still cannot run properly without human assistance. whether the robot is profitable and if we use it properly by following money management. The robot is a coding version of any strategy so there is nothing wrong. if we can use the robot properly by following management's money we can easily make a profit. Micro trade is about controlling greed and using the right system all the time.

socer
2019-07-23, 01:28 PM
What about my opinion, manual trading only defends the eyes, heart and mind, but automatic trading defends the condition of the algorithmic and detailed values of a system. I think it would be strange if someone made an EA, basically on a system they usually use, with the same money management, but still worried about that? If we are not confident with the EA that we make and work with our manual, why do we still use the manual system?

kokorotak
2019-07-23, 02:06 PM
Lazy traders who use robots, Let me ask questions here in this thread, Have you ever seen an efficient forex robot and had a successful history of six good months? Although, I doubt, can you please share it here ?? You know that works while studying your trade and trading during practice. and, I am always on the human side and always will. Come on, show me some amazing robots that really function smoothly. Can you? I don't think so. Besides that robots cannot understand market psychology and in fact the market really moves according to the psychology of traders, believe me.

kokorotak
2019-07-24, 08:35 PM
I choose humans compared to robots. We all know that behind a great robot there will be brilliant humans. Personality I like to trade robotics and in the end we also need to control trade. That proves that humans are the winners. and if I personally prefer manuals without robots in forex trading, the results we get profit or loss will make us more satisfied ... hehehehe ...... that's my opinion. good luck everyone

tillu
2019-07-27, 07:12 PM
There is no time I do not support it because after all, wanting to ensure a permanent profitable strategy, automated trading policies ensure that I plan free trade, the market does not always move the same tone so it requires the right trade policy with a manual process. and automatic trading is normal for those who cannot trade on their own. It is important that they follow people they can trust to gain profits or some kind of robot to do their trade.

kuda
2019-07-27, 07:49 PM
I like manual trading. Many traders may not like my idea. But I like manual trading because robots don't provide the best analysis all the time.
and I like to use EA because even though I'm far from my computer, robots still trade me. And also emotions are removed so I'm not too worried

endus
2019-08-08, 07:28 PM
I think that forex robot traders are made by humans if the wrong creation arrangements we will fall into a dangerous situation but if humans handle their own account he must overcome the dangerous situation. and I think manual trading is better than automatic trading. because the prices of certain currencies always change because of certain countries various economic and political affairs. so, it is very difficult to take the right decision every time with robots or automated trading to get money continuously.

fxdistrub
2019-08-10, 05:44 PM
no i don't think that way, Forex robots can only bring misery to you, never think of profit with ea only with luck yes you can get but in reality you can't get profit with ea, because they fail big and they don't work. and robots bring money to forex traders because now there are many traders choosing robots to make money on trading. Robots seem to be profitable for them to make a profit and by using robots they really become profitable in trading.

gretan
2019-08-10, 06:29 PM
Well there are lots of forex bots from which we can become more profitable but it's better if we trade alone and don't depend on them because they can't benefit us all the time, but if we have a good strategy then we can become profitable on a regular basis. and the only way is to test the robot, the owner can claim many things about EA but it is up to you to test it, if it is very good then buy it, EA in very good and reliable

koreanfx
2019-08-11, 09:17 PM
I cannot trade with robots. because I don't count on it. Maybe I don't have much luck using it. but does not work with me. I prefer to trade alone. and you can use expert advisors such as MEGADROID, forexrobotnoloss.com, FWRC EA FUSION. I recommend these three expert advisors ... please try

fxdistrub
2019-08-13, 06:26 PM
I sometimes use forex robots, when I am sure that price movements will sideways, so I have many opportunities to overcome losses, when the robot cannot work properly. and, i don't use it to do better results without it actually the robot is too complicated for me it doesn't give accurate results even maximum time one of the main reasons for losing an account is trying to take the manual option.

lebong
2019-08-13, 07:08 PM
I prefer technical robots to robots that use indicators as a prediction whether to open buy or sell. engineering robot that means a robot that opens both posts (sell and buy) without considering market trends. ad EA is separate. if you predict bullish market just buy EA & vice versa. in u dun have time to monitor only on both EAs

galiel
2019-08-14, 02:49 PM
I never use automatic robots in my trading account, I prefer to trade manually it's very good. but i don't like to use any robot. I think manual trading is better than automatic trading. so at that time could not say whatever robot was est to use .. and even though there were so many successful forex robots on the internet. But according to some experts, this robot is functioning properly http://www.mediafire.cxm/?cju8k5eiczierk3 hope you know how to add to the expert folder and use it.

Amo
2019-08-14, 04:06 PM
Forex ma in sab systems ki koi khas zaroorat nahi hoty ha kio ka agar hamay trading aty ha tu ham chart ko dhak kar hi trade find kar sakty ha ya sab systems wo use karty ha jin ko trading nahi aty hoty ha.

mayasetra
2019-08-15, 10:15 PM
this is not safe if u trade automatically. If your signal has to confirm that the signal provider is good or not and if you use EAS, then you should also check their EA on the demo account first. and I think automated trading is safe because many traders now use automated trading systems for trading and they also get big money from trading with this system. So I can easily say that automated trading is completely safe.

nalawang
2019-08-15, 10:38 PM
EA is the same as manual trading in my opinion which still requires our control but it will be easier in the future if we have understood or are accustomed to using it.

If EA is not useful then it will not be so popular until now.

Just as many people say indicators are useless but they are still alive today.

haruh
2019-08-17, 09:30 PM
I think scalping trading is a good and profitable strategy in Forex, but it requires a lot of Forex knowledge and experience. If you are a beginner then you must use a demo account to learn real trading. On the other hand you have to use stop loss and low lot size to escape from margin calls. and If you want to do your own scalping, let me be more profitable, if you use scalping software. my experience told me to do serious trading in the use of better software directly using their own abilities ... unless long-term forex cannot be considered using software. The best of shortcomings.

baceo
2019-08-19, 04:18 PM
At present I do not use robots for forex but in the future I will use robots for trading. I am now concentrating on a manual trading strategy. I learned and practiced demo trading correctly to improve my manual trading skills. In the future I will use an EA robot for forex trading. and i don't use robot for forex. I will try to my best level. But some time I found a robot for forex. I'm using a robot sometime. I will be very helpful. But sometimes that gives me the wrong decision. I think the human brain is good for treads not robots .....

goldmaster
2019-08-19, 05:21 PM

kazna
2019-08-20, 04:16 PM
I think the same EA will lose the same capital several times before getting this target, several times I try to get a $ 10 profit from $ 1 capital I lose a lot of $ one but in the end I succeed in one try. and If robots can make $ 1,000 into millions, there should be no Poor traders in the world. Sometimes it can work effectively and give you a little profit. But it was never that big. Really makes no sense.

sentra
2019-08-20, 07:45 PM
I only tried this at my start once or twice but after that I never tried it again or practiced because I had a good time to follow and watch charts and trade manually is more comfortable for me than any other way that believes that if this Robot work for periods will not be flexible in the future. and for the moment I have 2 accounts that trade my first account using the manual trading system and the other I am trying to do a forwarding test to the EA which I believe can make a good profit. let's see what will happen to my trading account in the future

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 01:14 PM
mainne apane vyaapaar ke lie kabhee robot ka upayog nahin kiya hai. kyonki mainne kabhee is robot ka istemaal aur bharosa nahin kiya. mujhe lagata hai ki isase vyaapaaree akushal ho sakate hain aur nukasaan utha sakate hain. isalie main mainual treding ka upayog karata hoon. anubhav banaane ke lie bahut achchha hai. aur main kabhee-kabhee vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog karata hoon, kabhee-kabhee main sanketak ka upayog karata hoon aur kabhee-kabhee main keval apanee rananeetiyon ke saath vyaapaar karata hoon. hamen keval yah jaanane kee jaroorat hai ki kaun sa prakaar hamaare lie upayukt hai aur ek se doosare mein nahin koodana chaahie.