PDA

View Full Version : Why most Lose Trading?

souravpaul7770
2013-02-13, 12:48 PM
I just want to start a thread on Key factors which lets mostly in losing Trade.
Why a newbie starts losing trade, what are the measures which they must follow it up to be stable if not successful.

I hope much of you will like to share your experiences across for the newbies.

Rubab
2013-02-13, 12:52 PM
So old man, are you making money consistently? if you do, may be you can share your thoughts. But i do know a lot of traders who trade for years and yet keep losing their money.

forexrofik
2013-02-13, 01:13 PM
most of the traders in forex trading experience tremendous loss because they lack patience in waiting for a strong signal from the indicator attached. most novice traders comply willfulness to reach a specified target profit themselves daily, making it less cautious trade

crux9
2013-02-13, 01:17 PM
In my experience the main measures of why newbies loss their trading is that they do not take enough education, lack of strategies, lack of time they have spent on Demo account they just become greedy and try a real live account and then they do not know how to trade then they loss.

abid1
2013-02-13, 01:46 PM
i think most loss trading is that if you do any mistake and if you work with very dishonesty. i think if you work with very careless in forex trading then you can get loss and you can make poor. i think if you want to stop loss then you should work good and work with honesty.

sahil kumar
2013-02-13, 02:02 PM
In my opinion, the basic procedures for beginners can be, they do not receive extensive education and training methods, insufficient time has been invested in the law test only be money grubbing and get a real Bill alive after she could not know how the industry's chances will be reduced.

anzerg11
2013-02-13, 02:14 PM
For reasons that make junior lose the speed and there is no full knowledge and the fear of loss, greed and lack of capital management well

masum0
2013-02-13, 10:21 PM
Most trade take loss because of the lack of perfect knowledge about trading matter. most of the traders does not follow chart pattern, does not know about bollinger band, does not follow time break out.

bilel
2013-02-14, 01:41 PM
i think becoz newbi alyws think and
focus in profit and rush to get it
without experience , lack of patience is the main reaon of loss

shohan6
2013-02-14, 02:16 PM
Yeah a lot of new people lose because of lack of knowledge and ideas. But failure is the key to success isn't it?

vijaymunshi
2013-02-14, 02:24 PM
the majority of the people lose their money in forex market when they mix their emtions in trading.... with the flow of emotions traders caught up into the wrong deals and ended up with hug losses

misshema
2013-03-19, 09:06 AM
Here my outlook, the basic procedures in place of beginners can be, they carry out not receive extensive education and training methods, insufficient moment in time has been invested in the law test simply be money grubbing and walk a real check alive behind she might not know how the industry's odds will be compact.

lg_pkl
2013-03-19, 12:14 PM
Why a newbie starts losing trade, what are the measures which they must follow it up to be stable if not successful.

if we do not get it right with the work I would do then I will be able to dispose of in this way so that I can trade with good sir
this way then I would be able to do my work well sir
this way then I would be better at a time

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-19, 12:21 PM
Many traders trade without a plan. They do not define specific risk and profit objectives before trading. Even if they establish a plan, they "second guess" it and don't stick to it, particularly if the trade is a loss. Consequently they over-trade and use their equity to the limit which puts them in a squeeze and forces them to liquidate positions.

Mas
2013-03-19, 04:28 PM

if we are too greedy in this trade we will be able to lose in this trade sir
so we should not get too greedy in the trade that will be open later
this way then I will be able to use this trade better before I use a real account

raka999
2013-04-03, 08:50 AM
Forex trading is a very difficult business. it looks very easy, because the only open position buy or sell. but the reality is very difficult to get a profit. many beginners who have los, because they have not had enough experience and knowledge, but is willing to take risky decisions. for beginners should concentrate on trading demo first, not directly trade on a real account.

sind
2013-04-03, 08:55 AM
Basically the inexperience in safeguarding the investment contributes for the maximum number of losses and the account closures. Any new person should assimilate to the circumsatance of the trading and survive a few news scares .

somore59
2013-04-03, 08:58 AM
We know now just want to start a thread on Key factors which lets mostly in losing Trade. and Why a newbie starts losing trade, what are the measures which they must follow it up to be stable if not successful.

wijaya
2013-04-03, 08:58 AM
many things that cause a trader to lose, in which case the loss is the main cause of error in the analysis and determine trends and the rest is an emotional factor that can not control emotions, greedy, impatient and a variety of other things.

swopnoduarbd
2013-04-03, 09:00 AM
The reason why nearly all Drop Trading?
My partner and i simply want to find a place about Important elements which often lets largely with burning off Trade.
The reason why a novice commences burning off trade, what are the actions which should abide by it as much as be dependable or even profitable.

I really hope a lot of you'll like to reveal your suffers from all over for your newbies.

arjuna
2013-04-03, 09:25 AM
The young trader is losing due to lack of expertise and knowledge in forex trading ... but they still want to trade regardless of risk that will deal with it ... this is why a lot of young traders who fail to achieve success ....

farhachaudhery
2013-04-03, 09:29 AM
Nearly all of the investors in Forex currency trading experience tremendous reduction because they shortage patience in waiting around for a strong alert from the indicator attached. the vast majority of amateur investors comply willfulness to reach a specified target money themselves daily, which makes it less careful trade.

saim ali
2013-04-03, 10:54 AM
trader loss in the forex because he cannot invest the proper money in the forex traidng
and do not manage the risk in the forex trading and so he can loss in the forex trading.

super27
2013-04-03, 11:07 AM
Forex trading me loss ki bohot se wajohaat hain naye traders bohot se mistakes karte hain jis ki waja se loss hota hai , sab se pehle to learning iye beghair trading start kar dena aur practice ka na karna , market ko na samjhana bohot se mistakes hain jis ki waja se loss hota hai......

endischa
2013-04-03, 11:15 AM
the big reason why we get loss in our trading because we dont know what is the right strategy
to get in the market so we get in the market not in the right position so we will get big loss in our trading.

faroky
2013-04-03, 11:16 AM
In my opinion, the basic method, this method of training and education do not have enough time to test the law will not get the money grubbing and invest in a real life only after they receive a bill that you do not know how the industry is likely to be reduced.

aminasru
2013-04-03, 11:21 AM
If you have any question, the authority of reason can be the newcomers, the loss of his treatment, the steps that kept not enough information for lack of lack of time Billing template has invested, many people are simply ambitious and also receive one of these really resident, so I don't know Bill acts like youIt will be more probable losses.

haney
2013-04-03, 11:25 AM
it is normal newbies face some losing, and even they will repeat them for several times, and so do not make them as a bad thing, just accept all of them and start to learn one by one, then we will get the best education to fix and complete the weakness,
need a time until we get the understanding for how to trade with rightly

yasir15
2013-04-03, 11:29 AM
meray khayal kay mutabik humain trading pr loss us wqat hota hai jub hum koi gulti krtay hain ya phir upna kam honestly nhi krtay ya phir hum kam krtay wqat careless ho jatay hain. ya phir hum forex trading kay baray main experiences nhi rukhtay

maham1
2013-04-03, 11:37 AM
2 major reason behind this. one is lack of knowledge and second greedy ho jana insaan ka. yhi 2 reason hain jsi ki waja say insaan forex main lose karta hai mary khyaaal say, agr ya 2 chezaon par kabo pa lain to wo earn kars akta hai acha bhla !!

terajana
2013-04-03, 11:55 AM
losses earned by traders would be caused by many different things, and it alters a good lesson for us in order to increase the capacity we have.
trader must be willing to do introspection on the results acquired in the trade, because the evaluation is a good way to get to know the mistakes we did, and then we can fix it to make it better.

someone99
2013-04-03, 11:59 AM
i think there are several reason of that.i seen that many traders are fails of because without enter into this markey planning.they lack patience in waiting for a strong signal from the indicator attached.

bia
2013-04-03, 12:01 PM
trading experience tremendous reduction because they shortage patience in waiting around for a strong alert from the indicator attached. the vast majority of amateur investors comply willfulness to reach a specified target money themselves daily, which makes it less careful trade.

sam9296
2013-04-03, 12:08 PM
I think it is not necessary that we should always loss in the trading and after that we will learn the forex trading in the market. I think we should learn and apply our knowledge and we should not depend on any other thing. I think loss is a part of every business in the world and it is just matter of patience to get profit.

maham1
2013-04-03, 12:10 PM
2 main reason behind this. lack of knowledge and 2nd is greedy ho jana Forex trade karty hoy , yhi 2 main reason hain jsi ki waja say lose ho jata hai forex main. agr trade karna wala in 2 cheazon par karay concentrate aur then daikhay wo kitna kmay ga !!

jabeen
2013-04-03, 12:18 PM
well in my point of view the main reason of loss is lack of experience and lack of knowledge as much we will make good knowledge and practice as much it will be good and profitable for us so we should keep learning and practice for become a successful trader.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-04-03, 12:30 PM
In my view the main reason reason behind the loss in Forex is lacking of proper knowledge, experience, good strategy and patience. Also emotion plays a vital role to lead a trader to loss. Most of the time emotional trader faces the loss. So all the beginner should take proper knowledge and education. All the trader should keep good patience and confidence and follow proper trading plan and money management to be successful in Forex.

javed12
2013-04-03, 12:34 PM
yeah bohat se new logo ko lose ka samna karna parta hai.laiken wo ye nai janten ke lose is the key of success.so dont worry friends.

furqaniqbal
2013-04-03, 12:36 PM
bro there is many new trader in forex trading who lost because they never get first good knowledge and experience of forex market they think this is easy to earn big money there so they work with greed and they never can do work with patient so this is why they lost their all money there.

mony
2013-04-03, 12:36 PM
Because . most of trader do not have patience force. so they lose there money in forex. so They should keep patience force in there hard. after that they will be able to gain if fore. otherwise they will lose there money regularly.

saifbd
2013-04-03, 12:49 PM
The pair, and you're constantly on the money- If you wish, you can share your thoughts might be. But for years, and trade and traders who lost their money in the know.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-03, 02:10 PM
Most lossers in forex are newbies .they never hard work in demo account.and start trading in real account with out experience which causes them loss.so always do more practice in demo account.

bokul01
2013-04-03, 03:28 PM
I can say in my experience new treader loss in Forex business because of their less experience in Forex business. I think they don't flow the good money management and they don't learn the rules of treading disciplines. Sometimes it depend in luck.

Mqasim
2013-04-03, 05:47 PM
they lost because they have no information and knowledge regarding Forex . they have no experience on demo as well as on real account . trader must have maximum knowledge to start trading , in order to gain profit in Forex.

traderking84
2013-04-03, 06:00 PM
first and foremost newbies are in hurry and donot give much time to learning and knowing forex better and asking for help from senior and practising a lot in demo account which helps clear lot of doubts about this business..

N-Ipile
2013-04-03, 06:25 PM
In mind own opinion, I will say that the reason why many lose and keep losing in forex is simply because of a bad analysis of the market and probably an inadequate knowledge of the market. Besides there are many traders who know the rules but probably because of greed, they ignored the rules and the rustlt ofcourse will be loss.

mahabrataforex
2013-04-03, 06:43 PM
because they never learn.Nearly all of the investors in Forex currency trading the vast majority of amateur investors comply willfulness to reach a specified target money themselves daily, which makes it less careful trade. experience tremendous reduction because they shortage patience in waiting around for a strong alert from the indicator attached.

poorman
2013-04-09, 05:19 PM
Most trader face lose because money management and proper knowledge. Trader when they have lack of knowledge then they face lose.

iryan123
2013-04-09, 05:26 PM
In their experience, caused most futures traders to lose money.Even if they establish a plan,they"second guess"It and don't stick to it, particularly if the trade is a loss. Many trader break a cardinal rule,"Cut losses short. Let profits run.

chec01
2013-04-09, 05:59 PM
My experience the main measures of loss their trading is that do not take enough education . I think if we work we very careless with Forex trading . Then we can get loss we c an make poor most of the traders does not follow chart pattern . Most of the trade because of the luck perfect knowledge about trading matter .

aircool97
2013-04-10, 01:49 PM
We are convinced that it is not necessary, we should always reject, buying and selling because we can experience trading the Forex market. I believe that our nation must appear together with the help of their own knowledge, together with our nation not necessarily depending on any other thing. I think the decline in fact part of every business on Earth is and it's just the difference the courage is associated with income. our nation maintain the study together with the process of becoming a successful speculator.

goldenprofitx
2013-04-10, 02:26 PM
but. many people. too get . profit with forex trading. this is easy to earn big money there so they work with greed and they never can do work with patient so this is why they lost their all money there. bro there is many new trader in forex trading who lost because they never get first good knowledge and experience of forex market they think

ibyousaf1
2013-04-10, 04:54 PM
i am loosing money on the trading sites because i did not have the full knowkedge about the trading and i did not have some experience about the trading site so that we can make the lot of the transaction on the trading site and the rates are moving on the other side of the trading and on the oppsite side so that i have loose the moeny.

alam12
2013-04-10, 09:20 PM
The younger investor is losing due to lack of expertise and knowledge in currency dealing trading but they still want to business regardless of risk that will deal with it.this is why a lot of younger investors who fail to succeed .Nearly all of the investors in Forex trading experience tremendous reduction because they shortage tolerance in waiting around for a strong aware from the signal attached. many beginner investors conform willfulness to reach a specified target money themselves daily, which makes it less careful business.

omar555ak
2013-04-10, 09:27 PM
Most lose trading because trader trades greedy and emotionally. If trader trade with proper analysis and patience, he earn more profits and less losses.

ummey
2013-04-11, 12:17 PM
I think that if you make mistakes that most losses with trading very shrewd if you have worked with, if you are working with, you can get lost and into thinking that you can make the poor in forex trading is very sloppy. You must be doing a good thing when you want to stop the loss of honesty.

sheikhhamza367
2013-04-11, 12:37 PM
In my view, the primary techniques for newbies can be, they do not get comprehensive knowledge and training techniques, inadequate time has been spent in the law test only be money grubbing and get a real Invoice in existence after she could not know how the sector's possibilities will be decreased.

wahyu setiyono
2013-04-11, 12:48 PM
in my opinion a lot who runs forex trading based on approximate
and they do not have experience and knowledge about forex
so many are experiencing the lose

gondols12
2013-04-11, 01:07 PM
Why most Lose Trading?

a lot of newbie traders are loss in trading because there are several factors that influence it, such as emotional and impatient in trading and then use bad money management, it is possible to make the cause we can not trade in a healthy and using some indicators as a tool for our trading

nokia71
2013-04-17, 02:15 PM
The loss is achieved by pharmacies will cause a series of questions, and also an excellent lesson changes for us to the possibility that we have now. speculator is ready to carry out the examination about benefits received within the offer, so the rating is really a good way to familiarize yourself with this error, all we have, so we can easily straighten a lot better to do. so they use and certainly do not use separate hype, so for this reason many people income usually there.:)

momita
2013-04-17, 02:18 PM
I think that you did not understand than you have most lose. I just want to start a thread on Key factors which lets mostly in losing Trade.Than i will do the work.

irfan31
2013-04-17, 02:18 PM
Aksar loss us wakt zayada hota hai jb koi bnda lalch karta hai kyun kay jb koi lalch krta hai to wo galt trading kr jata hai jis ki waja sy usy loss hota hai.

Badshah
2013-04-17, 02:21 PM
g mary khyal sy.is forex main ap ko is liya atna loss hota ha js ki waja sy ap ko apni mahinet pe pani phirta nazer aata ha eo is liya k ap hjub be trading krty ha ap is main laluch kyty ha jo ap k liya nakimy ka subib ha. ager ap is main laluch na kiry to ap is main zayada pasy kma sakty ha.

relaxforex
2013-04-17, 02:25 PM
forex ek acha business ahi aur is main say hum bohat kama sakty hain lekin jab hum tezi say earn kerny ki try kerty hain tab humain is main kaafi mushkil ho jati hai hum ziada trade sizae use ker kay ya to achi earning kerty hain ya phir loss aur new trader ziada tar loss he kerty hain

star1122
2013-04-17, 02:55 PM
mere khayl se trader is liye forex me apni money ka loss kar laity hian kyu wo jayda greed karty hain aur kam training k ki wjha se b loss kar laeity hian so i like forex trading

sojib10
2013-04-17, 02:58 PM
For factors that make senior shed your pace in addition to there is absolutely no whole know-how plus the nervous about loss, hpye in addition to insufficient capital operations effectively.

ahmed18
2013-04-17, 03:01 PM
most traders lose because they do not take the right decision in accordance with market conditions. and weaknesses in the way the money management is also a major factor that makes many traders suffer losses.

arunpratap
2013-04-17, 03:02 PM
i think if you work with very careless in forex trading then you can get loss and you can make poor.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-17, 03:24 PM
So previous person are you earning profits regularly?If you do may be you are able to share your thoughts.But i do know lots of traders who deal for decades and however keep dropping their money.

asmatariq
2013-04-17, 03:27 PM

So many reasons behind the failure of a trader, in which the most common is over confidence, they think that it is only buying / selling and they will make profits easily, they have lack of knowledge and experience, most of them don't follow the market trend and just enter in this market without knowing the market and its behavior.

konyeng
2013-04-17, 03:28 PM
mostly trader looser because they are lack of knowledge also repeating same mistake ,and tend to trade with full of emotion and they are can not control they greedy so they blow their account in forex

Abdul samad
2013-04-17, 03:28 PM
Brother forex trading mein zaida se zaida log start mein is waja se loss ho jate hai q k unhe is k bare mein thk se proper knowledge or experience nahi hota hai or apni total trading sirf or sirf guess per kerte hai jis ki waja se unhe loss ho jata hai agr wo proper tarah se samjh ker trade kare tou unhe kabi loss na ho.

Iqbal123
2013-04-17, 03:35 PM
kio k wo buht he jalkd zayada earning k chaker me par jatey hia likn forex me ham ko buht time lagta hia time mean k abi ham new user he hotey hia likn ham kehtey hia ham ko acah profit meily jis ki waja say ham apna lose karwa betey hia i like this ....... me toh kehta ho thora kama lo likn lose na karo

ShahidFx
2013-04-17, 03:35 PM
The lost in trading is due lack of education and practice. First should be practice on the demo account and gain the experience then invest to to escape from the lose invest in the real account. In this way you are able to take the profit from the trading.

trad3erIn5ta
2013-04-17, 03:41 PM
i think in forex trading we need good experience and m,any good strategies to make profits. so no new trader try to make practice and good strategis in trading they all are trying to make money without any experience i think that is the big reason of losses

Gatu
2013-04-17, 03:43 PM
the reason why you lose is because its a good way people where and people make some good and understand a good way to trade and understand everything in trading forex, people gain a lot of good working and its the best way

misshema
2013-04-17, 03:47 PM
I think nearly all loss trading is with the purpose of if you prepare one confound and if you labor with very untruthfulness. I think if you labor with very careless in forex trading therefore you can become loss and you can get paid poor. I think if you feel like to discontinue loss therefore you be supposed to labor nice and labor with honesty. :happy:

Shams001
2013-04-17, 04:19 PM
Well there are so many reason through which a newbie is losing their money when i was newbie i have lost my complete balance just because of greedy thinking and wrong management of the money and always trade without strategy and planning.

syahir
2013-04-17, 04:46 PM
the large reason why getting loss in our own trading as a result of we dont apprehend what's the very best strategy to find within the market therefore getting within the market not within the right position therefore we can get big loss in our own trading.

princeua
2013-04-17, 04:50 PM
Of the major factors that lead to the loss of money in Forex is first to enter the deal to sell or buy without the analysis and the second thing is that you buy a contract by emotion does this mean to be entered in this decade is the analysis and there are other factors such as the urgency and lack of discipline,,,,,,, etc.

mano234
2013-04-17, 04:51 PM
over greediness humesha e lose me ly k jati hai hum patient sy kbi b kam ni lety hain humesha over confident hoty hian is lye humin lose b zayda hota hia ..

mun07
2013-04-17, 04:54 PM
The forex is the popular and interesting business in the world , the forex business they will comfortable who are making loss again and again then they will be a stress and in confrom

mnaqash
2013-04-17, 04:57 PM
Why most Lose Trading?

my dear friends it is my personal observation that the most people who lose there equity in trading they make a mistake , and that mistake is greed , when ever you make greed you must loose , and to avoid greed you must know the right ways of trading and the right way is the safe way always .

m16kamran
2013-04-17, 05:10 PM
most of the traders lose tradings because of having no knowledge about forex , some times they greed for earning more , so they loss by taking higher risks in their trades . some do not put stop loss so they.

dian21
2013-04-17, 05:30 PM
the first step that should should be taken to anticipate losses in early trading is to always use stoplosses. and analysis before opening a position. always pay attention to the news that there may be impact on price movements. and discipline in trading.

radhika
2013-04-17, 05:42 PM
There are a lot of traders who often feel the loss rather than a profit, it's because they do not understand this business well. because this business can not be learned in a short time, but it takes a rather long process.

maidenkissskebo
2013-04-17, 05:49 PM
We are convinced that it is not necessary, . I think the decline in fact part of every business on Earth is and it's just the difference the courage is associated with income we should always reject, buying and selling because we can experience trading the Forex market. I believe that our nation must appear together with the help of their own knowledge, together with our nation not necessarily depending on any other thing

Onion
2013-04-17, 05:50 PM
I think we trade forex with high risk, our margin that small we try to catch the big profit, I think it is impossible to make it. thats why we always loss money in forex trading. But if we only have a small margin we must agree to earn small profit, that the the result is profit not a lose.

cicgojra
2013-04-17, 05:54 PM
According to my experience there are two kind of persons doing forex in trade.one are beginners and other area professional. as beginners they are in their initial stages and in learning stages so if they get loss in trading then ultimately it would create confidence to do better in future trade.but as professional when they make wrong decisions like to become rich in nigh so they loss their emotions control and would loss.

aug1947
2013-04-17, 06:00 PM
insta forex trading me sb se zyada losss hme usi wkt hi hota hay jb hm isss me se bht zyada profit dykh k lalach me aa jaty hn ...mje bhi last month is me 1000 doller loss ho gya hay.....but is me ptofit bhi bht hy...

ngipisugeh
2013-04-17, 06:13 PM
yeah right. and I suggest if you are a beginner in forex. do not use too much capital to practice. just use a demo account to learn and add to the experience and learning with good analysis. and if you feel that it is saturating the demo account, you can take advantage of free capital which is usually in love to the new members in each broker. it is very profitable and eliminate the risk.

adnan1
2013-04-17, 06:17 PM
The majority of losers with foreign exchange usually are newcomers. these people never ever hard work with demonstration bill. and commence trading with authentic bill without having expertise that can cause these individuals loss. consequently often accomplish a lot more exercise with demonstration bill.

sobuj111
2013-04-17, 06:39 PM
The size of the most loss trading is that if you do any mistake and if you work with very dishonesty. i if you work with very careless in forex then you can get loss and you can make poor. i if you want to loss then you should work good.

faysal.nitu
2013-04-17, 06:42 PM
in my opinion most of the new trader enter in forex market without practice in demo account and with less knowledge about forex trading as a result when they enter in real account they will face lots of problem and also they lose money in their real account. i think that is the main reason to lose in trading.

saymasweety
2013-04-17, 06:51 PM
Most of the traders in this Forex trading market feel tremendous loss as they absence persistence in ready for a heavy signal from the warning attached. Highest inexperienced traders comply willfulness to attain a specified goal profit itself on a daily base, making this much less cautious business .

forex blood
2013-04-17, 06:58 PM
many a traders loses in Forex because they have less knowledge and practice . to win Forex require profoundly erudition of trading. no sooner does the trader acquire all these than he will be able to earn more and more.

derby80
2013-04-17, 07:02 PM
It is out of place in trade caused by the inadequate training and learning and practice. Primary you must practice for the demo account and also experience after committing to flee the important law now buy. How can I consider this benefit of this trade.

Benzadid
2013-04-17, 07:03 PM
if you do any error and if you perform with very telling lies. i think if you perform with very reckless in forex trading then you can get reduction and you can create inadequate. i think if you want to stop-loss then you should perform excellent and perform with loyalty. the deficiency of ideal information about dealing issue. most of the investors does not adhere to graph design, does not know about bollinger group, doesn't follow time out.

nity
2013-04-17, 07:11 PM
Traders should trade with their own strategy.I saw many traders who borrow knowledge while trading from another traders and they lose in trade.The traders who trade without learning fundamental knowledge must lose here.So,before starting trade,traders should do demo practice for being skilled so that they can earn profit.

king_92
2013-04-17, 08:43 PM
i think that most traders loose their money because they did not know he method of trading in Forex and from which they get loss in their business and some also are getting loss because they do trading with greed and emotions which is very bad

doctoriqbal
2013-04-17, 08:58 PM
well there are some reason why most of the trader lose in the market i think they think that they can make so much good money in this market within no time so in this case they lose money and then they want to recover with high risk and they lost again

fxstar
2013-04-17, 09:14 PM
its a good post and every trader start from loss and then we think about learning same happen with me and then i use some websites and demo trading then learn well get good experience and this time i am sure if i have 500 capital then i am earn 250 per month easy and risk free

canadabc
2013-04-17, 09:24 PM
often creating wealth? If possible, you may be able to discuss your ideas. However, I understand that many traders, who buy and sell them for decades and still hold the record outside their fixed income.

genesisfx
2013-04-17, 09:57 PM
We all want to earn money from the Forex trade but it may not be possible for all of the time. Sometimes the Forex trader lose their money in the Forex market, the main reason of that is low knowledge of it.

byesofiq
2013-04-17, 09:59 PM
I think most of the trade is that if you make a mistake, and you work with dishonesty. If you work with Forex trading, then the damage can be very sloppy and you can feel poor. I want to hurt you, then you have to work with honesty and feeling good.

mdshopon
2013-04-17, 11:04 PM
I think that most of the money-losing trades, if you do any mistakes, if your business is very dishonest. I think that if your business is a very careless in Forex trading, then you can get a loss, you can make poverty. I think that if you want to stop, then you should be honest and good business and work.

nur5564
2016-02-01, 12:09 AM
dear tarder there ar emany reasons in the forex trading in order to be agood trader you have to work hard in order ot be mcea succesfull you ahve to undergo many thing s in the forex tradiung

alirana
2016-03-01, 12:22 AM
Trading is not that simple as we think and a lot of people lose a lot in trading and this is due to the fact that they don't pay close attention to the learning part of the trading and they just trade according to their luck and their sentiments. A successful trader is the one who always learn from his mistakes and manages his account really well and don't fell a prey to his greed. Therefore to be a successful trader you have to learn first and then apply yourself in trading.

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:09 PM
In my opinion, the basic procedures for beginners can be, they do not receive extensive education and training methods, insufficient time has been invested in the law test only be money grubbing and get a real Bill alive after she could not know how the industry's chances will be reduced.

zohaib1
2020-03-01, 05:55 AM
To my view traders mainly fail because they don’t have enough trading skills and experience they are not able to control their emotions and what is most important they fail because of risk management. Risk management is the most important facet of investing It’s the one that virtually all investors don’t care about or don’t even really think about.

raheel001
2020-11-03, 06:11 PM
What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
Hello guys if a person is beginner then What should he or she learn from the demo account before he or she start real account in the Forex trading plz share your experience for the beginners.....

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-19, 05:43 PM
The first step you have to work hard means you have to study big in this business. Never think that is impossible. try your best demo and start running and flowing good money management. If you want to be a good trader in forex then you have to get more knowledge about forex trading. To be a good forex trader, you must get skills. Learning is very important for forex trading. This can make you an experienced and professional forex trader

mianbhai
2020-12-20, 12:39 PM
युरसड वीक न्यू जोड़ी बान्या हा इंस्टा वालो न जीस को बी बोनस ऐय गा वोफटे मा 1 बारा लाज़मी ट्रेड क्राना हो गी मिसल के तोर पीआर एगर प्र दर पास 50 डॉलर $ टू मुजे 0.13 लॉट के ईयर्सड सप्ताह पीआर ट्रेड क्रन्ना हू हाय इस्के बाड मारिज हा जेहा मारजी लगौ व्यापार

mianbhai
2020-12-23, 01:57 PM
Nowadays stock exchange market is bearing ups and downs fastly. This market is depending on gold today.Silver is not good enough for this trading anymore.Gold is the thing which takes currencies of different countries up and down. Inta forex is the platform for business with using gold prices. Worldwide this is a great opportunity taken by a lot of businessmen.Business community which is using gold for trading is going again and again toward the benefits.

Umar1212
2021-02-17, 06:28 PM
Brother forex trading mein zaida se zaida log start mein is waja se loss ho jate hai q k unhe is k bare mein thk se proper knowledge or experience nahi hota hai or apni total trading sirf or sirf guess per kerte hai jis ki waja se unhe loss ho jata hai agr wo proper tarah se samjh ker trade kare tou unhe kabi loss na ho.