PDA

View Full Version : Hello New Trader Here

souravpaul7770
2013-02-13, 11:34 AM
Hello, Ive just started trading last friday on a demo account.

Im on a demo account at the moment im trading AUD/USD only as I am australian and I have always followed my currency.

So since friday of last I have made $23,736.89 in profit.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal in forex trading.

I`m using FXCM trading station software.

Is this software real or not?

Thanks.

lulu50
2013-02-13, 02:41 PM
as a new trader there are so many ways people have to know where and how you make and you will always where and how you make the profits. always have a sence of profit taking and understanding it. people will make profits in these kind of a market. but the best.

Zilly
2013-02-13, 02:50 PM
One day,I was also newbie and I get a advise from my seniors and i have remember that advise.They say me that if you will start trading without knowledge,You can never become successful.Therefore,You have learn proper by demo trading.I shall also this advise to my juniors.

raka999
2013-02-19, 08:28 PM
sir, congratulations, you are able to make profits is quite fantastic. unfortunately it was the result of a demo account. you need to know, psychologically, between demo and real it will feel different. yes it is a good broker, but I think it would be great with a broker Instaforex. This is the best.

adnan_aziz
2013-02-20, 07:48 AM
sir i think ap ne thek hi kaha hai forex trading business ka indian forum kisi bhi beginner kay liye bohot zabardast gift hai jo yahan per forex trading business ko kafi acha learn kar sakta hai aur apne iss business kay experience ko improve kar sakta hai.

bilal224
2013-02-20, 09:37 AM
india forum bohut best hai learning k liye ap is sa bohut kuch seekh sakta hai agar ap seekhna chahte ho to aur sir bohut bohut mubarak ho ap ko ap ka kafi bara account hai i think ap trader bhi acha hi hoga wish u ap acha trader bna......

triadi
2013-02-20, 12:21 PM
it was a very good friend of revenue, keep doing it consistently. because the biggest challenge is the trader can generate profits consistently. if you are able to do so at least in 3 months then try to use a real account.

muzamil072
2013-02-20, 01:20 PM
New trader and beginer k liye forex forum aik bht acha plat form ha jaha se har koi trading k bary me sikh sakta ha icpe kam kar k bonus balnce profit hasil kar sakta ha..so hume mehnat krni chye ta k hum kamyab ho skn.

m_18
2013-02-20, 01:32 PM
as a new bargainer there are so numerous ways fill human to fuck where and how you change and you will ever where and how you eliminate the profits. e'er bang a sense of profit taking and savvy it. people module attain profits in these openhearted of a market. but the soul. One day,I was also newbie and I get a apprise from my seniors and i mortal name that advise.They say me that if you module signal trading without noises,You can never turn winning.Thence,You score take prim by exhibit trading.I shall also this discuss to my juniors

fst2012
2013-02-20, 10:46 PM
It is normal in forex trading but there are many question to be ask,and that is this how much did you use to open the demo account?you have to use the amount equivalent you intend to use in your live account in a demo account.

naqvi5222
2013-02-20, 10:48 PM
hello dear you have to learn more and more and then try for earning and enter in the trade and it is very helpful for me and my family .

Mustarinho
2013-02-20, 11:06 PM
It seems that you are very good trader .. good luck in you way in the forex, but I never heared about this application before I don't know what it's and how it works .. can you give us some information about this kind of software . good luck

crazyfx
2013-02-20, 11:20 PM
It is possible to make that kind of money in forex but i need to tell you to demo trade with money you intend to start with and also most importantly, demo trade for about 6 months to make sure of your strategy. In forex anything is possible, the problem with most new traders is that after trading successfully with demo they get too confident and start breaking their trade rules when trading live account which eventually lead to loss of account.

getpaid
2013-02-20, 11:28 PM
You doing well demo account is very helpful for you. You can learn more and more about forex trading thorugh demo account. Demo account like as real account and software you use is best . Try to understand fundamental and all strategy of this business. When you get full knowledge then start your real account.

sweetc123
2013-02-20, 11:32 PM
yes i agree for a new trader the indian forex forum is a best platform for a newbies . from this forum a new trader can learn several things and share their experince and improve their trading by removing their mistakes .

raufa253
2013-03-06, 02:24 PM
yes i believe the fact for a new investor the native indian forex community is a best foundation for a beginners . from this community a new investor can learn several things and share their experince and improve their trading by eliminating their errors .

dimasfx
2013-03-06, 07:05 PM
Yup, Greetings bro. I am still new in this Forex. Having said that, I still continue to learn to profit in Forex. May we all be successful in Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-06, 07:28 PM
actually if you beginner in this business, we do not care how big you can earn, but how you get that earns is important, because understand with system you use will make you can make profit consistently in the future, experience will help you understand about this market

moaj
2013-03-06, 07:41 PM
I was also newbie and i get a advise from my seniors and i have remember that advise .i shall also this advise to my juniors .you need to know psychologically between demo and real it will feel different .You are able to do so at least in 3 month then try to use a real account.

grenademansionforexss
2013-03-06, 08:38 PM
yes you welcome here bro. One day,.Therefore,You have learn proper by demo trading.I shall also this advise to my juniors. I was also newbie and I get a advise from my seniors and i have remember that advise.They say me that if you will start trading without knowledge,You can never become successful

mdjoy407
2013-03-06, 10:34 PM
hello new friends join a Forex work and goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a trade for a Forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs Forex.

awaiskik222
2013-03-06, 10:35 PM
yes you are right mery khyal se humien forex me aggy niklny k liye is ko poora seekhna chahye aur is ki pehly practice karni chchye so but losing money will always make us a loser. In permanent or temporary its can affect your trading psychology, so try to be a good trader that always have more probability for having win than loss but forex is so risky

shakiljan
2013-03-06, 10:45 PM
hi new trader i think you are in correct place now so you just need to research yourself on this forum in this forum multiple categories available and even you can search on Google there is many kind of Forex trading software system etc so no body know all kind of trading systems but i hope from this indian-forex forum you we get all kind of information about the Forex trading.

ForexLover
2013-03-06, 10:50 PM
Well done bro this very good for you and for your career because this really encourage and motivate you to work and trade well in the forex business and this real software and very beneficiary for the traders and this forum is also good for learning and knowledge.

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-06, 10:53 PM
Well come new comer. sir phly ap ko Forex ko learn krna ho ga . Forex ko learn krny ky liay apko Demo account use krna ho ga. Demo account use kry sy apko FOrex ka about knowledge ho jye ga. jis sy phr ap Forex my succcess ho skty hian. Forex ma success hony ka liay Forex ko learn krna bht lazmi ha.

ngohyess
2013-03-06, 10:54 PM
I think you have a pretty good trade, you have to keep practicing to be more able to generate profits and minimize losses, keep the spirit bro :respect:

waheed96
2013-03-06, 11:00 PM
man ny abi kall sy demon acunt par tread suro ki hy . and indian forex lernig k ley bohat he ashi saite hy esy sy ap ko kafi maloomaat mill jati hy aassni sy

sofeenevu
2013-03-06, 11:03 PM
Yes, it is very much possible. But i think you make it with taking higher risk factors and luckily all of your orders goes in favor of you. But in real it is very risky to take higher risk factor.

sajibarafatsiddiqui
2013-03-06, 11:09 PM
I think you are in right direction. Work hard in demo in the same way. I think after practicing few months you will become much confident to earn profit from forex trading. When make profit in a trade make note the strategy you use there. The profit you make by gambling or without analysis is useless. You should have reason behind each winning trade. Also make note of all the losing trade and find the way to recover those mistakes.

hasan07
2013-03-06, 11:34 PM
I was plus newbie and I walk a advise from my seniors and i comprise remember with the purpose of advise.They say me with the purpose of if you will start trading exclusive of intelligence,You can on no account befall winning.Therefore,You comprise understand proper by presentation trading.I shall plus this advise to my juniors.

bedomahmoud
2013-03-06, 11:43 PM
new trader there are so many ways people have to know where and how you make and you will always where and how you make the profits. always have a sence of profit taking and understanding it. people will make profits in these kind of a market. but the best

mdyunus01
2013-03-07, 12:08 AM
hi friends join a Forex work and goods for a post and goods income money for a jobs and trade for a money for a Forex and goods profit income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best invoke money for a jobs.

rashed1
2013-03-07, 12:10 AM
friend, congrats, you are able to create gains is fairly great. sad to say it had been a result of a new tryout accounts. you have to know, sentimentally, between tryout in addition to true it will think distinct. without a doubt this is a excellent dealer, although I do believe it would be excellent having a dealer Instaforex. This is the finest.

Azharawan
2013-03-07, 12:47 AM
One day i was also newbie and i get a advise from my seniors and i have rember that advise if you are able to do so at least in 3 month then try to use a real account.

a.k
2013-03-07, 12:55 AM
it is normal in forex trading but there are many question to be ask and that is this how much did you use to open demo account ? you have to use the amount equivalent you to intend to use in your live account in ad demo account..so demo account is the place where you learn about forex trading well and good so get good learning and working hard and get good success,,

Localadclick Pk
2013-03-07, 01:04 AM
yes this is real software dear and if you invest in real account like you made in demo and earn this huge ammount you will earn in real like this huge ammount all forex are real i thin there is no fake or fraud i have herd about this uptill now but you must go with the best broker search out and choose the best one for your amount safety and risk free

bablu7832
2013-03-07, 01:09 AM
Forex trading is really a very high profitable business so whatever profit you have made is real,but as you have earned it in demo account so it can't be withdrawn.The amount of profit made depends on the type of broker whether it is a 5 digit broker or a 4 digit.It also depends on the leverage you are taking and the lot size with which you trade.The more we invest in Forex the more we can earn.

Carlos Jean Pierre
2013-03-07, 01:14 AM
I know this trader but I can tell you that you can expect to earn that amount, all you need is to know what you do and have a good amount to invest, two things that seem simple but they are, Greetings

ihsanjalal
2013-03-07, 01:17 AM
I was also newbie and I get a advise from my seniors and i have remember that advise.They say me that if you will start trading without knowledge,You can never become successful.Therefore,You have learn proper by demo trading.so i also think that that is really important for a new trader.

abodagoma
2013-03-07, 02:17 AM
i think as you are a new trader and start with this good start i it's a very good start as a new trader in forex. i know some people until now they didn't make this amount as they trading for more than 4 months now. so continue your good start and make it better.

naija
2013-03-07, 03:25 AM
The best times to even make profits for a newbie is in the time of learning. Talking from experience, as a newbie, i got more profits then, because that was when i really followed my trading rules.

Umanand
2013-03-07, 03:38 AM
as a beginner forex activity I do is learn and keep learning. of the learning outcomes ultimately make profits in forex. I enjoy learning in each well, so that there is no saturation. so hopefully become a professional trader

malingbesar forex
2013-03-07, 04:03 AM
welcome . and you must learn the basic forex first. and best income money for a trade for a Forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs Forex. hello new friends join a Forex work and goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work

nkem
2013-03-07, 04:06 AM
welcome to the world of forex trading and congratulations on the profits that you made trading the AUDUSD and i believe that if you can make it on a demo account, you can always replicate the same thing on a real account.

zahid27
2013-03-07, 08:32 AM
yes bhi me b 1 new trader hn jis me me ne forex me a k apna pahly bhe he zada loss kiya ha or sat sat demo account use kiya and bad me mujy is me success hasal ho gi and ab me is me easy se prophit kama raha hn

torani
2013-03-07, 09:46 AM
What capital you use on the demo? Or how much percent you got with that's amount? Ad i just think if trading in demo account not involving your emotion at all. and it may happen when you trading relaxly. with FXCM, i think it is good broker

greatfibonaccitrader
2013-03-07, 09:50 AM
I was plus newbie and I walk a advise from my seniors and i comprise remember with the purpose of advise.They say me with the purpose of if you will start trading exclusive of intelligence,You can on no account befall winning.Therefore,You comprise understand proper by presentation trading.I shall plus this advise to my juniors.

yes... not many traders is around us. so no body know all kind of trading systems but i hope from this indian-forex forum you we get all kind of information about the Forex trading. hi new trader i think you are in correct place now so you just need to research yourself on this forum in this forum multiple categories available and even you can search on Google there is many kind of Forex trading software system etc

marzuqnadir
2013-03-07, 09:52 AM
Ive only began investing previous feb 5th using a test accounts. Im using a test accounts presently internet marketing investing AUD/USD solely as i feel hawaiian and We have generally put into practice my foreign exchange.

hamzashakeel
2013-03-07, 09:56 AM
in my opinion demo account and real account is completely different in demo account you earn thousands of dollars but in real account you cannot earn so much because in demo you do not have any fear to loose but in real you have a fear to loose your money.

stranger
2013-03-07, 09:59 AM
your earning is huge and its good but its depend on you i think you create an huge amount of demo trading and then do trade with huge lot size but you think you can invest this capital for you real trading account and then you able to make this type of profits

asad7444
2013-03-07, 10:00 AM
In my point of view you are getting information from an experience person and gets tips of forex. now a day demo account is the best for you until working on it when you did not get knowledge and experience.

Mas
2013-03-08, 08:26 AM

Im on a demo account at the moment im trading AUD/USD only as I am australian and I have always followed my currency.

Thanks.

I think it's a very nice sir, I want to be like that so it would be safe for me if I will use this trade to the long term and want to use the deposit with a very much sir
because if we use the capital that much then I will be able to feel safe in doing this trade well

saeed786
2013-03-08, 09:24 AM
well it is really a good revenue that you generate from the trading as you are a new trader. but i think in demo account it become easy for us to generate the revenue but in real account it is not so easy for us as we have lot of pressure and risk on our mind of loosing money. forex is a good trading experience but we have enough experience and understanding to make good trades and earn good profits in real terms.

srijan4s3
2013-03-08, 09:33 AM
it was an extremely exceptional companion of income, continue finishing it predictably. for the reason that the most amazing test is the trader can produce benefits constantly. depending on if you are equipped to do so at any rate in 3 months then attempt to utilize a true record.

saymasweety
2013-03-08, 09:39 AM
For the sake of new trader there're so many steps persons have to understand exactly where and just how you make and also you may usually where and also how you create the profits. usually have one sence on profit going to and understanding this. people makes money in these types of type of a scene.

utedzz
2013-03-08, 09:40 AM
a huge advantage, but I recommend to stay in a demo account until at least 6 months, since the day before and 1 month's time would have been different. many things that you will encounter in the next 6 months, get as much experience so you are not surprised when trading on a real account.

debashish01
2013-03-08, 09:51 AM
One day,I was also newbie and I get a advise from my seniors and i have remember that advise.They say me that if you will start trading without knowledge,You can never become successful.Therefore,You have learn proper by demo trading.I shall also this advise to my juniors. it was a very good friend of revenue, keep doing it consistently. because the biggest challenge is the trader can generate profits consistently. if you are able to do so at least in 3 months then try to use a real account.

rumpa1
2013-03-08, 09:51 AM
New friends to join the foreign exchange goods and income money, goods and best foreign exchange trading and commodity revenues, commodity money income money income money a the work of foreign exchange.

fari
2013-03-08, 10:01 AM
yes this is very much possible as you can make millions in one day but the other fact is that it is not easy. you can make this much in demo because you have big investment where as in real we don't have this much big investment.

Mujahid
2013-03-08, 10:07 AM
yes dear ap bilkul tiek keh rahey hai k forex ka business with out investment toh ho sakta hua but foerx ka business with out knowledage ni ho sakta hai ham ko forex me kamyab honey k liye forex me sab say pehley knowledage gain karna hota hia jo banda forex me knowledage gain kar leta ha os k bad forex me ham ko demo acount par tradeing ki practice karni hoti hia jis par ham just practice kartey hia demo acount me loss or profit real ni hoti hia ..

Santo
2013-03-08, 10:13 AM
The modern providers include. Numerous techniques men and women realize associated with where by and also just how you happen to be undertaking and you should continually be, and also how to make simple a earnings Will have to comprehend a feeling associated with earnings and also. I have to generate income in these types of areas. But the very best.

furqaniqbal
2013-03-08, 10:15 AM
yes bro in forex trading you can earn umlimited money if you have knowledge and experts skills of forex trading because forex is a way where you can earn unlimited and also can lost unlimited so i suggest you need to know every thing about forex trading and stay away from greed and work only with patient.

choudhary
2013-03-08, 10:35 AM
a new trader there are so many ways people have to know where and how you make and you will always where and how you make the profits. always have a sence of profit taking and understanding it. people will make profits in these kind of a market. but the best.One day,I was also newbie and I get a apprise from my seniors and i mortal name that advise.They say me that if you module signal trading without noises,You can never turn winning.Thence,You score take prim by exhibit trading.I shall also this discuss to my juniors

adnanr
2013-03-08, 11:11 AM
welcome bro I think it is normal to having so much profit in the demo account but it does not means that you are ready after making one or two profits you have to try to learn as much as you can about the forex and use demo account for 4 or 5 months then you can be able to come on real because there is so much pressure in real.

visio it
2013-03-08, 11:17 AM
Welcome my dear friend,welcome to world's largest financial market,fxcm is good broker i have also work with it ,i think broker does't matter,your knowledge, experience and your observation toward market its really matter you must good grip on these to became a successful trader.

selinabegum
2013-03-08, 11:23 AM
One day,I was also newbie and I get a counsel from my seniors and i being recall that counseling.They say me that if you move play trading without noesis,You can never metamorphose successful.Therefore,You somebody document clean by walk trading.I shall also this inform to my juniors.

haney
2013-03-08, 11:27 AM
well, i suggest you to set virtual money with the smallest let say just $ 10 or set it as much as money in your pocket, this is a good thing then you will learn for how to survive with small number and make it grow, of course if you have set the capital with good number, it is easy to make the number as you said here, because you will have much margin to sustain your trading forex

fxum
2013-03-08, 11:36 AM
Of course you must need to have your trading strategy with this place if you don't have it then will get just losses and won't be profitable from here for be profitable you just need to keep with your trading and will be profitable easily from here.

mustafa83
2013-03-08, 11:42 AM
I am also start bigning in india forex and india forex is best forum to start new forex trading, this plat form is so help for new bigning person this plat form is learn us that how to earn money in trading.

Tsaqif
2013-03-08, 11:49 AM

Thanks.

until now I have always used this trade in my own way sir, so I will be able to trade well
so if there is a trader who has been able to get a lot of results in this trade then I can definitely do that one day, sir

rizwanali
2013-03-08, 11:50 AM
forex ak boht he ache cez ha is ko agr ap samj lo to ap bot pasa kam sakt ho wo be gar ma farg time ma sab sa pahl ap is ke taring karo or per is ma sa pasda kamo

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-03-08, 12:14 PM
It is realizable to piddle that form of money in forex but i impoverishment to enjoin you to demonstrate transaction with money you think to line with and also most importantly, exhibit swop for most 6 months to piss reliable of your strategy. In forex anything is achievable, the problem with most new traders is that after trading successfully with exhibit they get too positive and commencement breaking their trade rules when trading active record which yet wire to diminution of account.

shaon howlader
2013-03-08, 12:18 PM
howdy new friends conjoin a Forex occupation and goods for a product and soul income money for a jobs now goods for a pass and unsurpassed income money for a switch for a Forex and artifact income money for a jobs now goods for a convert and finest income money for a jobs Forex.

hitpipsin
2013-03-08, 12:23 PM
I think new trader should test his strategy on the demo account first and make sure himself about the current strategy he is following. he can use bollinger bands and the other related forex indicator for his trade.

keiko
2013-03-08, 12:28 PM
hello new peaple in trading ?ijust wanted to tell you that i at all you need to win in the market then you must take care of your tradees very well and that way you will enjoy life

robing sing
2013-03-08, 12:35 PM
new monger there are so many construction grouping possess to hump where and how you work and you module always where and how you play the profits. ever feature a sence of advantage taking and inclination it. grouping leave neaten profits in these variety of a industry. but the soul

rizwanali
2013-03-08, 12:36 PM
forex ma boht pasa ha is ma ki sak nahe is ma jo be kam kart ha wo bohat kamt ha forex ko pasa valre masn be kah jat ha is ma ana sa pahl is ma taring zarore ha os fir is ma pas he pasa

ASIMKHAN
2013-03-15, 06:10 PM
Hellow new trader.me app ko ye khoon ga ka app trading karnay se pahlay demo account me ziyada se ziyada time lagaoo aur indian forum se bhi app kafi khuch sekh saktay hain. Bet off louck

mustafain
2013-03-16, 12:09 AM
new trader have to learn first and then try for earning and make demo account and learn from it and give it most of time and earning is better by that and always learn first and then try for earning.

sracer86
2013-03-16, 09:54 AM
You didn't mention how much capital you used for demo practice,but I guess you used too high capital.This is a mistake many newbies make at the time of demo practice.This reduces the seriousness of practice and newbies fail to learn the actual lesson of demo practice.A beginner should use that capital for demo practice which he can invest in real account.This will make him serious in trading and he can learn the actual things of trading.

sultanmehmood
2013-03-16, 09:57 AM
my dera ma to ap ko yehe mushwra do ga ka phle achi trha demo trading karye jab pora pata chal jaue trading ka barye ma tab instaforex broker join karye keo ka ye bohat he best hai trading ka liye aur mera bhe best hai.

sohailbutt
2013-03-16, 10:24 AM
you to work and business well in the currency dealing business and this real software and very successor for the investors and this community is also good for studying and information.I think after exercising few months you will become much assured to generate benefit from currency dealing. When create benefit in a business take observe the technique you use there. The benefit you create by betting or without research is ineffective. You should have reason behind each successful business. Also write down all the dropping business and find the way to restore those errors.

Derick Romaneau
2013-03-16, 10:43 AM
That a nice result, but if I may suggest, do not directly go into real account based on a few nice winnings at demo account. Practice more and more, until you get used in any conditions. FXCM is reliable in fact it is one of the most popular broker in around the world, so you don't need to be worry with them, I also had experience their fast customer service.

tuhin008
2013-03-16, 10:45 AM
You responsibility well demonstration report is very obliging in lieu of you. You can gain knowledge of more and more concerning forex trading through demonstration report. Demo report like as real report and software you work is paramount . Try to understand fundamental and all strategy of this corporate. When you walk satisfied skill so therefore start your real report.

bulbul01
2013-03-16, 11:18 AM
hello my all friends for a forex work now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs.

areesha
2013-03-16, 11:20 AM
well i am also new trader in Forex market i use mt4 platform i think it was the best platform Forex is good earning source we earn huge incomes from Forex in this business if you become professional trader you will able to earn huge incomes it was a largest income source for traders

sweetimran103
2013-03-16, 11:45 AM
That a awesome outcome, but if I may recommend, do not straight go into actual consideration depending on a few awesome profits at trial consideration. Exercise more and more, until you get used in any circumstances.good for upcoming

mdsamsul01
2013-03-16, 12:01 PM
hello friends goods for a jobs now goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs all time work for a jobs now goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs forex work.

projetofmadrassa
2013-03-16, 12:06 PM
You are great my friend because making more practices with demo account will give more experience about Forex trading about the software you are using i think it is good for that you can continue making more practicals that will help you.

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-16, 12:07 PM
First of all, Open the new demo account for practice purpose then the traders familier with trading platform. These accounts act as a perfect learning tool in the forex trading learning process. Secondly it provides trader with insight on ups and downs of the forex market, letting them understanding how the prices of currencies fluctuate in the live trading. With the help of these accounts, trader to make reliable estimates of the probabilities of profits and losses involved in the business.

lg_pkl
2013-03-16, 12:11 PM

Thanks.

very true sir, if you are new to the insistence suitable sekai if we will join in and start trading lessons from this forum sir
because in this forum we will be able to get a trade that is safe and can be very helpful at all to us who wish to trade it in a good way

atif58
2013-03-16, 12:19 PM
Depending on your initial capital and trading strategy , yes we can say it is normal in Forex trading. But as you are beginner so at this i would like to give you my fair suggestion , if you are thinking that you can make money in the same with ease and you have got enough knowledge for trading correctly then you are wrong. To learn Trading takes time , Only one trade can not tell our abilities. You must have to spend at least 3 moths in demo trading.

mdswapon01
2013-03-16, 12:21 PM
hello all man join a forex work and goods for a trade for a forex work and betetr income money for a job snow goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and bets income money for a profit for a forex trade in the goods jobs forex.

saimon12
2013-03-16, 12:50 PM
I want to congratulate new trader because every every new trader will be senior someday. When I was new here I face some problem but with some tips and senior advices I done my job nicely here.

odisroy984
2013-03-19, 09:45 PM
must be brand new, therefore, means to meet people fucking with the bargainer, where you can change so it can get and probably earlier than on the way to get rid of with a lot of income. (e) ' er win expressions, together with results from smart products. people achieve their types of income of the most openhearted module on the market. But the heart and soul. One day, my husband and I are in addition to the beginners with my partner and I through seniors with partner and fatal degrees, which guide. All of these people in the country where the investment is not of a single module of industrial noise, as far as possible, be sure to change to win. No, a separate assessment of the rim with this investment to make. My husband and I had to be sure, too, that focus on the juniors.

ibyousaf1
2013-03-19, 09:53 PM
the option given is very good and useful we can use these types of the option so that we can make the good amount of the money on the trading, it is must for the new trader who are the new on the trading sites can use these types of the option so that they can become a good trading sites.

dotcom
2013-03-19, 10:25 PM
i hope you creates a huge capital account and its easy like you do in demo but if you have a balance amount that you invest in demo and can you invest this in real account?? if you do this then no problem its easy for you but if you can,t them you make low profit from forex and manage you account as your investment

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-19, 10:29 PM
For new trader it is necessary that they should do practice on demo account because it is the right place where we can got much knowledge and market rules and can success.

casio
2013-03-20, 12:44 AM
well,very good thread...I think new trader should test his strategy on the demo account first and make sure himself about the current strategy he is following. he can use bollinger bands and the other related forex indicator for his trade...

dhkferdous
2013-03-20, 12:48 AM
as being a brand new broker you can find so many techniques men and women have to find out wherever along with the method that you help to make and you may usually wherever along with the method that you help to make the profits. also have an awareness of associated with revenue getting along with understanding the idea. men and women is likely to make profits inside these kind of an industry. however the ideal.

yasser55
2013-03-20, 01:04 AM
yes,,,I think it is normal to having so much profit in the demo account but it does not means that you are ready after making one or two profits you have to try to learn as much as you can about the forex and use demo account for 4 or 5 months then you can be able to come on real because there is so much pressure in real.

farhu
2013-03-20, 04:28 AM
hello new friends join a Forex work and goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a trade for a Forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs Forex.

Yes i think forex market is better than other markets ,i mean forex market is batter than the share market because it is trust able business and profitable and we can invest in this Forex trading business.So for me it is better than share market

webtech
2013-03-20, 04:39 AM
forex make profitable for you any time and any where and you can in this way forex not make risky business because you earn the profit always.it may be,but will continue to try to get at the top of the page.if you delay,we recommend that you valisto the rghit way then

makrazeeb
2013-03-20, 05:09 AM
It's normal in automatic but there are wonder to be request,and that is this just how much accomplished that you use to open up both the demo report?you have to use both the amount equal that you intend to handle in your live report in a trial account.

yoddutfx
2013-03-20, 05:11 AM
Yes i think forex market is better than other markets ,i mean forex market is batter than the share market because it is trust able business and profitable and we can invest in this Forex trading business.So for me it is better than share market

indeed in forex trading are a very good business from other businesses, we can make a lot of money and a lot of profit, but the risk can also be set. This is different than any other business in which the risk is very difficult to set up .. :)

mithun94
2013-03-20, 05:19 AM
asia online community bohut ideal hai mastering okay liye ap can be sa bohut kuch seekh sakta hai agar ap seekhna chahte ho for you to aur sir bohut bohut mubarak ho ap ko ap ka kafi bara bill hai i do think ap speculator bhi acha hello there hoga would like oughout ap acha speculator bna......

ready586
2013-03-20, 07:00 AM
At some point, My spouse and i was likewise beginner and also My spouse and i get a advise by my older persons and also i have do not forget that advise. Many people claim myself that if you can start off buying and selling without know-how, You possibly can certainly not achieve success. Consequently, You could have find out proper by simply tryout buying and selling. My spouse and i will likewise this advise to my juniors.