PDA

View Full Version : Need for indicator

sinaga
2012-04-10, 01:06 PM
technical system that you use are very good friends. there is complete and can be quite able to make a profit. you just know the location where it will open a trade position. aishi heiken combination and a trend line is sufficient to confirm the open position. and complementary MACD and stohastic. you should use for the M30 or H1 timeframe. happy trade

joget
2012-04-22, 12:40 AM
system or strategy in the picture looks like used indicators such as the Heiken Ashi, ...(don't know, maybe barry line), MACD, and Stochastic Oscillators. seems to be a good system or trading strategy to be followed and need to try first in a demo account before using it to trade on real account.

taqiniazi
2012-04-22, 07:23 PM
Its very good and profitable way to earn profit. By using MACD indicators and reading technical prediction from different website. using MACD you can easily earn profit.

naziafarhan
2012-04-29, 02:11 PM
Sorry your image is so unclear so that I can not read the names of the indicators here. If you know the names then please mension here so That I can try to help you and from next time try to post a clear image.

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 09:32 PM
this system is technical and signals which are generated are based on technical analysis. there are many indicators which are used. they all coupled and work to give signals

kaji
2012-05-11, 10:45 AM
Hello every body
I have found a system
http://nk7.upanh.com/b5.s13.d5/a67116aec65468c1bf513ced4b86840e_43237997.39254610 150716641214528808344527.jpg but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
thank so much
for the trading system as it might be better if you add a parabolic indicator tsar on your trading platform so you will easily know when the trend started and when the trend ends...

sukro1940
2012-05-12, 08:31 AM
pretty good indicator that I ask permission for your indicator downloaders might trade system in combination with the one I have thank you

najaf12345
2012-05-12, 12:37 PM
hi
this system looking good to trade i will try it first on demo account then on live account . because some people screen shot are repainted they
cheat with the people about their system . i hope this system will be good for trading.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-12, 01:54 PM
For trading you can use highest three or four indicator,not more than that.You should remember that,every indicator works well for four hours time frame.I don't know which indicator is this?But,I think this indicator is trustable.

ishvara
2012-05-12, 02:23 PM
As we start forex trading as newbies, we traders would actually need to start our analysis with indicators. It is later that we can start learning all possible strategy and trading styles that we can apply in our trades.

marjuck
2012-05-22, 10:22 AM
i think he used the moving average indicator. it is suitable for long term trader. for short term trade it is not give the satisfactory result. mainly it will be used in h1 or h4 time frame. this indicator is popular and more trader used this indicator.

nurivasyarifah
2012-05-30, 03:41 PM
if any of the members of this forum have a good indicator for observing time reversal will occur or when overbougth and oversold, because I liked the style of play that seek to enter the market at the moment will be the new trend

abdillahikbal
2012-06-06, 06:04 AM
For trading you can use highest three or four indicator,not more than that.You should remember that,every indicator works well for four hours time frame.I don't know which indicator is this?But,I think this indicator is trustable.

H4 time frame will determine the direction of the trend and we are able to analyze it, but this timeframe requires a lot of us and of course the account balance in decision-making will also be very long with a variety of considerations

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-10, 05:54 PM
hi
this system looking good to trade i will try it first on demo account then on live account . because some people screen shot are repainted they
cheat with the people about their system . i hope this system will be good for trading.

whether the current system you are talking about because I do not understand that you have peeled pa now, it seems I was intrigued by your presentation just that I do not understand the language that you express, you probably need to explain more fully your comments sir, thank you

Hiron
2012-06-16, 01:14 AM
Thanks to share it with me. I just copied it that really helps me. I will now draw a rectangle.
I now apply it and see what is the result?

ratul
2012-06-18, 12:49 AM
I hope it is a best system for trade,because indicator is the best friend ,it was help me when i was confused about the market. I use many indicator and it was give me confidence , so i hope indicator is the best system for trade .if any one started trade and he did not understand indicator then he will fall in loss.

place
2012-06-18, 01:36 AM
naked trading could possible because i did before but not much familiar.because it makes me confuse and better to use custom indicators at the same time with some good trading strategy or trading plan.

sgiant
2012-06-19, 11:07 PM
Judging from the pictures, this indicator is quite good. I wonder what the name of this indicator? to be easy to find, there may be neighbors in the forum.

Warrior-FX
2012-06-20, 08:35 PM
I think it is better if we can trade without indicators.

because most of the indicators are misleading. :(

I think we should learn to trade with chart patterns. :)

sujarman
2012-06-25, 01:38 PM
I think it is better if we can trade without indicators.

because most of the indicators are misleading. :(

I think we should learn to trade with chart patterns. :)

In forex trading we have always used several indicators to determine the initial formation of a new trend that may indicate when we take the position and out of position. Each indicator has its own function and use of indicators that have different properties. sebagagai a trader you should be able to understand the purpose and nature of the indicators that we use. This needs to be done so that we are not wrong in reading and determine the beginning of a new trend. because the indicators can also trap that can make our loss much.

thunderfast
2012-07-24, 10:27 PM
Hello every body
I have found a system
http://nk7.upanh.com/b5.s13.d5/a67116aec65468c1bf513ced4b86840e_43237997.39254610 150716641214528808344527.jpg but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
thank so much

judging was pretty good indicator, if I may know you see this indicator from where?
or may be found from which the website?
thanks .....

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 03:43 PM
Which indicator your need. Please post this information. I have not many indicator to trade in forex. Please don't worri about this problem.

commgrow
2012-07-26, 09:50 AM
Hello every body
I have found a system
thank so much
R u looking for this setting?
May be this one will help you.

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-26, 12:38 PM
I want a chart indicators in the news there is that is being released on that day and whether there is a singal that provides market behavior would be how ... please if anyone has any of these indicators I have shared in this thread and I am waiting

adnan_aziz
2012-08-04, 06:02 AM
ap ka indicator wese tou look wise bohot gainful and useful lag raha hai kiya ye hai ap kay pas aur ap ne ab tak is indicator se kitna fiada othaya hai agar ho tou please apni success story kay sath is ko hamare sath share karen thanks.

nurivasyarifah
2012-08-12, 04:50 PM
I want Donchian and Renko indicator .. one more,
if anyone can give an explanation of the use of the indicator Donchian EA and EA, or more precisely Renko Renko? please if anyone knows I wait in this thread

ishvara
2012-08-24, 05:29 PM
I want Donchian and Renko indicator .. one more,
if anyone can give an explanation of the use of the indicator Donchian EA and EA, or more precisely Renko Renko? please if anyone knows I wait in this thread

There are too many indicators that might be existing in forex trading so most traders might not know what indicator you mean. But you must try and search for that indicator in www.google.com so that you can see a link to download it there.

esif
2012-08-27, 01:52 PM
Need for indicator

Hello every body
I have found a system
but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
thank so much

Dear as you have not added any of the template and indicators for the picture you have shown, how one can tell you what is their in the picture, in fact you have the system and you don't know what it contains.

ican
2012-08-28, 02:52 PM
Need for indicator

Hello every body
I have found a system
but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
thank so much

what do tou mind about your picture?

Java
2012-11-06, 08:00 PM
Hello every body
I have found a system
thank so much

I do not know much about it all so I can not explain to you about the indicators or techniques to your liking this ...
so I'm sorry I can not help you in solving your problem is

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 01:35 PM
तकनीकी प्रणाली है कि आप प्रयोग बहुत अच्छे दोस्त हैं. पूरा हो गया है और काफी एक लाभ बनाने में सक्षम हो सकता है. तुम सिर्फ स्थान पता है, जहां यह एक व्यापार की स्थिति खुल जाएगा. Aishi heiken संयोजन और एक प्रवृत्ति लाइन खुले स्थान की पुष्टि करने के लिए पर्याप्त है. और पूरक MACD और stohastic. M30 या H1 समय सीमा के लिए उपयोग करना चाहिए. खुश व्यापार

ramjan
2012-11-30, 02:52 AM
Dear. i like to use defaults indicator. so i am using now only three indicator. if you want to use then you can use . there are Zizzag,RSI, and EMA.

forex_n43_subliminal
2012-12-03, 12:02 AM
It seems like an indicator that you share is very easy to determine the open position. thanks for sharing, I will try first on a demo account. By the way what do you think yourself after using this indicator, and both are used in what currency pairs and how the TF?

ifteker712
2012-12-03, 12:16 AM
Different trader using different indicator when they are using it.I always use Zigzag,MACD and RSI.It helps me to give rightly selection.I always like this indicator.Most of the time it is used this indicator.

ishvara
2012-12-03, 04:51 AM
Every single forex currency trader has a need to use indicators in their forex exchange trades. This is because of the fact that these indicators are good tools that would be used by a forex trader to truly find out trends to follow as they trade forex.

jori
2012-12-03, 06:49 AM
The best thing you can do in order to help yourself right now is to keep reading about it, by being informed you will increase your chances of being successful.Do not be discouraged if this looks like it is going to be a little difficult, with the right mindset and actions you can make some substantial profits out of it.

tareqbmw01
2012-12-07, 09:27 AM
HELLO,technical system that you use are very good friends. there is complete and can be quite able to make a profit. you just know the location where it will open a trade position. aishi heiken combination and a trend line is sufficient to confirm the open position. and complementary MACD and stohastic.For trading you can use highest three or four indicator,not more than that.You should remember that,every indicator works well for four hours time frame.I don't know which indicator is this?But,I think this indicator is trustable.

suhermanto
2012-12-19, 11:05 AM
there will be too several indicators that may be existing in forex trading thus most traders may not determine what indicator you mean. even so you should strive and surf for that indicator in www. google. com in order that you'll see a link to firmly download it there.

syahir
2012-12-20, 01:11 PM
according to me,.. each forex currency trader possesses a would like to utilise indicators with their forex exchange trades. this can be on account of the very fact that these indicators are smart tools that would be taken by a forex trader out to truly realize trends out to follow simply because they trade forex.

dasrajib
2012-12-21, 12:38 AM
You should know that every indicator works well for four hours time frame.,I think this indicator is ts suitable ..this system is technical and signals which are generated are based on technical analysis. there are many indicators which are used at many places.

junaid.1
2012-12-21, 12:39 AM
jis tarha garimain indicatorslazmi hoty hain isi tarha ap ko trading main b indicatiors ka use karna parta hai ta k markit ko samjha ja saky

indra nurman
2012-12-25, 11:24 AM
you must think that each indicator works well for four hours time frame., i believe this indicator is ts suitable. this system is technical and signals that generated are primarily based on technical analysis. there may be several indicators that used at several places.

fxrafi4
2013-05-21, 01:13 PM
Its excellent and profitable thanks to earn profit. By victimization MACED indicators and reading technical prediction from totally different web site. victimization MACED you'll simply earn profit............................:yahoo:

@missodekanmi
2013-05-21, 02:27 PM
i would say the need for indicators cannot be overemphasised because i know indicators help you to know the past, present and predict the future of a foreign exchange market. so a forex trader needs indicators to tell him or her when to make a buy decision or sell decision

sweat56
2013-05-21, 02:52 PM
Great combination of a useful approach to benefits. Using a variety of places, MACD is derived technology through research symptoms. It is possible to use the MACD, use properly.

kaka69
2013-05-21, 02:54 PM
You can use the air systems technology very good friends only. Fairly complete and create profits might be able. That will open a trading position is simply stop the situation everywhere. Aishi mutant hiking, line pairs show open positions and to 10 minutes. Stochastic phase and must. You must use the Timezone M30 or H1. Happy trading

sakibmir
2013-05-21, 03:05 PM
In the case of a system or strategy. after image using a heiken insurance indicator in my ... (I don't know, maybe Bali), MACD and Stochastic Oscillator. it seems that it is a decent system, or follow a strategy Mercantile and real before the start a demo account, and when it is taken into account.

pitusa
2013-05-21, 04:06 PM
Systems and strategies in the picture look like a busy indication for MACD and stochastic oscillator. Looks like a great system and strategy, and ultimately used to try to first use to buy and sell real bank account bank account, your demonstration in front.

fuad25
2013-05-21, 04:50 PM
They are top notch, as well as lucrative access to profit. Using the data, MACD and also investigating technological speculation on different Web pages. Use the MACD can easily turn a profit ...

tithi25
2013-05-21, 04:59 PM
It is a great addition to a lucrative contract with a view to obtaining an advantage. Use the MACD symptoms in addition to reading via techie assumption through a unique website. Use the MACD is simple with a view to obtaining an advantage.

mahmudul hasan
2013-05-21, 05:05 PM
This command is technical and production in this field all references in support of field for technical analysis module. Many indicators, that the use of the appliance, it is at a distance of space. Each of them together and work to transfer signals

@missodekanmi
2013-05-22, 06:25 PM
there is always going to be need for indicators in the foreign exhange market. the indicators helps a forex trader to know when to buy or sell in the market. various indicators exist and the main reason for the existence of such indicators is to guide the trader

pinkey
2013-05-22, 07:18 PM
Program, as well as the tactics in the image is displayed as the indicators used, including Heineken ad ... (It is not recognized, maybe Barry line), MAC PC, along with stochastic oscillators. It's a great program, and investment strategy is, along with having to try first before you can test accounts to buy and sell the right notes.

Sansan93
2013-05-25, 04:40 AM
I do not make a suggestion as a trading indicator that you always rely sir, because in this trade if we are only going to trade using indicators only then will I be able to make this trade could be lost in the go to fast
you should use this method with manual trading and do not use indicators

buxpir
2013-05-27, 03:36 PM
Hamin forex trading me rahtay howay agar kisi cheez ke zarorat padti he to who he mt4 our mt5 me indicator is lay kay indicato kay begiar ham bohat noqsan utah saktay hin agar hamin ye indcator mil raha he kay noqsan ho ga to hamin amal karna chahy.

sahilbutt
2013-06-10, 01:00 PM
in this platform you are always need good indicator becoz it is a best platform in all over the world many traders happy in this platform becoz it is a real place for me and many traders

setiawanedi
2013-06-10, 02:32 PM
a trade is good for sure if the trade will use indicators to analyze technically. but if it does not use the definite indicator using fundamental analysis. but the best in the trade again if we could analyze both technically and fundamentally.

mansal
2013-07-20, 05:11 PM
system or strategy in the picture looks like used indicators such as the Heiken Ashi, ...(don't know, maybe barry line), MACD, and Stochastic Oscillators. seems to be a good system or trading strategy to be followed and need to try first in a demo account before using it to trade on real account.

fuadyp
2013-07-30, 12:42 PM
for trading you'll be able to use highest 3 or four indicator, not a little over that. you ought to understand that, each indicator works well for four hours time frame. i dont grasp that indicator is this fact ?but, i feel this indicator is trustable.

iwan666666
2013-07-31, 06:32 AM
An indicator that you are, how to use them, you try to show in pictures. Your explanation is less clear in terms of possibilities and when to begin entry position, and indicators for any currency pair? Less obvious are described in more detail pleas

ijazahmad0001
2013-08-03, 01:32 PM
forex trading jitna acha business hai utni hi achi saholiyat fraham kerta hai forex trading mey ager ap koi trade open kerna chahty han to pehley ap news study kerty han jis sey ap ko ye faida hota hai kay forex market kis tarf move kerey gi jab ap ko ye confrm ho jata hai to pir ap trade open kerny sey pehly ap ak martba indicater use kerty hain jis sey ap ko mazeed clear ho jata hai kay market kis tarf move kery gi

triyono
2013-08-03, 06:23 PM
technical system that you use are very good friends. there is complete and can be quite able to make a profit. you just know the location where it will open a trade position. aishi heiken combination and a trend line is sufficient to confirm the open position. and complementary MACD and stohastic. you should use for the M30 or H1 timeframe. happy trade

if you want to give tips please explain clearly using pictures so we can learn together easily thanks ..........

kurniawan
2013-08-27, 05:45 AM
system or strategy within the whole picture appearance like used indicators an example would be the heiken ashi, ( dont recognize, probably barry line ), macd, and stochastic oscillators. looks that should be a very good system or trading strategy that should be followed and want to do 1st within the demo account before using it to trade on real account.

Endeye
2013-08-30, 02:29 PM
Indicators can very helps us to determine the point of entry with the right combination of indicators, many of indicators which can be used in the best trade are, stochastic to see market saturation, MACD to see trends that will happen or happening, or trenline to determine price levels capable of breakout and the next price will determine with this trendlines. However, if too many use indicators it will to make dizzy because your chart will be full filled with indicators display.

the professor
2015-02-05, 06:49 AM
thank you for this statement that he really distinctive Index
Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Ameur Damak
2017-09-14, 10:03 PM
Make a profit can not be days is the plan for trade, the trade plan is the program of work to succeed and you must set your goals from the market and if you do not have a goal this means that you do not have a plan and you will lose in the end there is a statistic that 95% of the losers come out of Market because of lack of plan.

Aliakbar2016
2017-09-14, 10:10 PM
indicator bilkul use kiye jatay ha kio ka ya be market ka hissa hotey ha is liye in ka use kia jata ha lekin har waqat indicator pa depend nhi kia ja sakta ha kio ka ya sirf batatay ha ka market abhi kis taraf movement kar rahy ha

sufiyan22
2017-09-15, 12:24 AM
bhia dekho me ye manta hn ke indicator n ya ea kabhi bhi kisi pr believe ni krna becoz market apko dhoka dene bethi hue hogi hn jo professional trader hota hn vo kabhi bhi kisi indicator ya kisi bhi ea ka use ni krta bass vo fundemantal aur tecnicall analysis krke long term entry leta hn bass :)

fxearner
2017-09-23, 05:58 PM
Forex ke business me trader ko shuru se indicator par work karna hoga aur moving average aur rsi jaise reputed indicator ko combine karke esme kaam karna hoga,trader ko shuru me he custom indicator jo market ke hote hai uska use nahi karna chahiye,esme demo par pehle meta trader ke indicators ko different time frame par use karna chahiye..

garrysidhu
2017-09-23, 08:15 PM
Forex ke business me trader ko shuru se indicator par work karna hoga aur moving average aur rsi jaise reputed indicator ko combine karke esme kaam karna hoga,trader ko shuru me he custom indicator jo market ke hote hai uska use nahi karna chahiye,esme demo par pehle meta trader ke indicators ko different time frame par use karna chahiye..

Indiactors alwayse hmari help krte he bhai hnme sabhi ko forex me indicators ki help ke sath hi trade krni chahie ashe indicatora hi hmari ashi help kr skte hein me je bat manta hu and smjhta hun bhai isme koi dout nhi he

Mustansir
2018-10-09, 11:51 AM

dear aap ny bahut hi achi strategy share ki hai heiken ashi candlestick patterns ko trend line ke sath combine kar ke chalaya jay tu bahut hi achi entries humien mil sakti hain lekin bro aapki picture nazar nahi a rahi is liye main aapki strategy ko samajh nahi pa a

Mano786
2018-10-09, 11:55 AM

G pyary brother aap ny bilkul sahi kaha hy main khud bhi technical analysis use karta hun ore Japanese candlestick patterns use karta hun jo bhut hi useful profitable sabit hoty hn ore han main sath moving everage lines ka istehmal karta hun.

jellybelly2017
2018-10-09, 12:15 PM
the forex trading is a business that has a good business relationship with foreign exchange trading in which you have been able to open any trade, but if you are interested in studying, then you have been able to get the forex market that is going to move to if confronted you are to open a business with an open source sign indicating that it has been used since then it has been clarified that the market is going to move.
all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Zulqarnain
2018-10-09, 12:26 PM

Han bilkul indicator boht helpful hain apko inhen use karny ka experience hona zarori hai mostly professional trader MACD aur Bollinger band use karty hain is se kafi help milti hai market se earning mein i think you try this.

sakigbest
2018-10-09, 12:33 PM
g haan humain zarurat hoti hai ka humain acha signal; ya phwer acha indicator mila kun ka jb humain kise b signal ki zarurat hoti hai toh humain indicator ki bohat zayda zarurat hoti hai ise leya main humasha ek powerfull signal ki talash main rahata hun taa k mujhe bohat zayda loss na ho

QamarXulqi
2018-10-09, 12:58 PM
g haan humain zarurat hoti hai ka humain acha signal; ya phwer acha indicator mila kun ka jb humain kise b signal ki zarurat hoti hai toh humain indicator ki bohat zayda zarurat hoti hai ise leya main humasha ek powerfull signal ki talash main rahata hun taa k mujhe bohat zayda loss na ho

Mery bhai dhiko agar ap jo hai free signals aur indicators waghaira k pichy jayngy tho phir mai smjhta hun k ye bht hi big risk hga apko chahye k ap ksy indicators waghaira k pichy na jaye blky ap lhud ki mind apny mind k power sy trading kry aur ap kamyab bhi hngy istrha.

HP2018
2018-10-09, 05:16 PM

technical system or indicator ka istamal behter treeqe say safe rehte huwe acha profit kama sktay hain hum hum different websites say technicals or indicators ki maddaD SAY WAY OF MARKEET DECIDE KER SAKTAY HAIN ISS SAY HAMAIN LOSS KAY chances kam or profit kay zyada hote hain

sufiyan22
2018-10-09, 05:25 PM
framework or methodology in the photo looks like utilized pointers, for example, the Heiken Ashi, ...(don't know, perhaps barry line), MACD, and Stochastic Oscillators. is by all accounts a decent framework or exchanging methodology to be pursued and need to attempt first in a demo account before utilizing it to exchange on genuine record.

cute1
2018-10-09, 05:30 PM
For trading you can use highest three or four indicator,not more than that.You should remember that,every indicator works well for four hours time frame.I don't know which indicator is this?But,I think this indicator is trustable

Keyboard
2018-10-09, 06:20 PM
Look at me and listen to me carefully my dear mates there is no need of any cheap indicator for your trading your own strategy and planning is the best weapon to use for building your trading career so don't be upset just do everything with your own knowledge and strategy not with the cheap indicators.

Naqvi2018
2018-10-10, 07:02 PM
forex trdaing kay leay both sare indicators hote hain laken ziada tar indicator ke waja say ap ko profit hota hay aur kuch indicators ke waja say aap ko loss be hosakta hay lehaza ap ko chaeay kay ap indicators kay baray main complete information lay kr is ko use krna shuro kren

buttar
2018-10-27, 08:11 PM
pretty good indicator that I ask permission for your indicator downloaders might trade system in combination with the one I have thank you

Trump
2019-02-16, 02:48 PM
forex trdaing kay leay both sare indicators hote hain laken ziada tar indicator ke waja say ap ko profit hota hay aur kuch indicators ke waja say aap ko loss be hosakta hay lehaza ap ko chaeay kay ap indicators kay baray main complete information lay kr is ko use krna shuro kren

forex ke business me trader ko indicator se profit sirf tabhi hoga agar wo usme ache se dhyaan dega,indicator market me trend ko find karne wale kaafi hote hai lekin esme mostly fake bhi hota hai,esme trader ko indcator se he market me analysis karna hota hai uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga.

sana24
2019-02-23, 07:24 PM

buttar
2019-02-26, 02:34 PM

raoadnan14685
2019-02-26, 03:26 PM
if you have very good indicator but dont know how to use it than it is totaly a waste but if you know to use that than you can earn a good profit with that indicator.

billyboy00007
2019-02-26, 04:53 PM
Indicators apko jo chahiye wo ap google main search kar saktay hein lakin apko main suggest karon ga kay ap pehlay wo demo account main use karen aor results check karen agar faida ho to ap further real account main use karen.

QasimShop
2019-03-23, 05:29 PM
If you have very good indicator but dont know how to use it than it is totaly a waste but if you know to use that than you can earn a good profit with that indicator.it's my opinion is that day.
Best of luck.
Work work and work.

JLFX
2019-04-05, 06:21 PM
Non of the indicators will work for a trader who "doesn't want to think" placing a trade
or who doesn't understand how to use signals right

chasif
2019-04-15, 10:59 AM
thes is very good and very use full indicators to the way of the tradiing markit to trade ur eay to aearn profit . by using MACD indicators and reading technial prediction form different wispsite useinG MACD U CAN easy plrofitable and asy to use aaearn tranding markit.

QasimShop
2019-05-14, 01:58 AM
Indicators apko jo chahiye wo ap google main search kar saktay hein lakin apko main suggest karon ga kay ap pehlay wo demo account main use karen aor results check karen agar faida ho to ap further real account main use karen

shafiqahmad
2019-05-16, 09:08 AM
bhai stragety k mutaabik trade lena chaahiy kiun keh jb bhi hum trading krain gy to humain pata chaly ga keh trading main kia rules hain hum sab ko MACD ka maloom hona chaahiy because its very hard , trading rules are very comfort i think i like forex trading

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:47 PM
Its very good and profitable way to earn profit. By using MACD indicators and reading technical prediction from different website.

sumerach
2019-08-04, 07:56 PM
hi
cheat with the people about their system .

Maryam21
2021-05-19, 06:06 PM
bhai apko market se bohut sare indicator mil jae ge, bhai apko her indicator real account ma use kerne se phle ise lajmi demo account per use kere ta ke apko ise use kerne ka pata chahye bohut sare log indicator se loss kerwa lete han ku ke inhe indicator use kerna nahi ata, internet se bohut ache ache indicator bhi apko mil jae ge lakan her indicator all currency pair per work nahi kerta different currency pair per work kerte han, apko ise currency pair per indicator use kerna chahye jiska wo indicator ho fir ap ise se profit earn ker sakte han.

anum123
2021-05-23, 09:09 PM
bhai apko market se bohut sare indicator mil jae ge, bhai apko her indicator real account ma use kerne se phle ise lajmi demo account per use kere ta ke apko ise use kerne ka pata chahye bohut sare log indicator se loss kerwa lete han ku ke inhe indicator use kerna nahi ata, internet se bohut ache ache indicator bhi apko mil jae ge lakan her indicator all currency pair per work nahi kerta different currency pair per work kerte han, apko ise currency pair per indicator use kerna chahye jiska wo indicator ho fir ap ise se profit earn ker sakte han.

aap ki baat se main sahmat hun bahut sare badhiya indicator available hai market mein aur un se badhiya trading bhi ki ja sakti hai lekin indicator ko istemal karne se pahle us ko test kar lena ek bar demo account mein us per practice kar len to hamen real account mein kabhi bhi mushkil ka samna nahin ho ga ya baat bhi aap ki bilkul theek hai ki bahut sare log indicators ka istemal karte hain aur un ko loss ho jata hai loss hone ki reason yahi hoti hai ki voh log us indicator ko samajh nahin paate aur with out practice kiye us indicator ka istemal real account karna start kar dete hain jis ki vajah se unhen loss ho jata hai mein ne abhi tak jo learning ki hai indicators hamen bahut help karte hain market ko samajhne mein agar hamara indicator badhiya hai to ham us ko demo account mein ek bar badhiya tarike se practice kar ki samajh le to real account per us ka istemal karte hue trading karna hamare liye bahut profitable ban sakta hai

Fatima12
2021-06-03, 02:54 PM
bhai apko market se bohut sare indicator mil jae ge, bhai apko her indicator real account ma use kerne se phle ise lajmi demo account per use kere ta ke apko ise use kerne ka pata chahye bohut sare log indicator se loss kerwa lete han ku ke inhe indicator use kerna nahi ata, internet se bohut ache ache indicator bhi apko mil jae ge lakan her indicator all currency pair per work nahi kerta different currency pair per work kerte han, apko ise currency pair per indicator use kerna chahye jiska wo indicator ho fir ap ise se profit earn ker sakte han.ji bilkul indicator use karne se phle es ke bare me achchi practice karni lajmi hoti ha ni tu hum kabhi bi profit earn ni ker pae ga, hume real pr kabhi bi first time indictor use ni karnà chahiye balke hume phle ese aik bar demo pr use kr ke practice kar leni cahahiye, agr tu hum ne indicator use karne ke mutalik learning ki hn tu hi hume indicator use karna chahiye, agr hume indicator use karna na ata hu tu hume kabhi bi ese real pr ni apply karna chahiye.

Fatima12
2021-06-08, 03:22 PM
Han bilkul indicator boht helpful hain apko inhen use karny ka experience hona zarori hai mostly professional trader MACD aur Bollinger band use karty hain is se kafi help milti hai market se earning mein i think you try this.ji bilkul hume forex trading me indicator ki bohut jarurat hoti ha, indicator ke begair hum market analyse ni kar sakte aur na hi hum es me accha kama sakte hai, agr tu hum ne es me achcha kamana ha tu hume es me achche se indicator ka use karna sikhna hu ga fir hi hum es me safalta hasil kere gai aur aik achche trader bane gai.