PDA

View Full Version : learning forex

Pages : [1] 2

souravpaul7770
2013-02-12, 11:57 PM
i am just new here and also new in forex. i had tried practice trading and i can say that it was really challenging to choose which, what and when to trade. hope to learn more in the future.

adnan_aziz
2013-02-13, 06:24 AM
jee han welcome ap ko forex trading business main aur ap iss business ko indian forex forum per achi tarhan learn kar sakte hain aur agar kuch dosray members ki help karna chate ho tou woh bhi ap kar sakte ho ta kay dosray members ko bhi ap kay ideas se faida hasil ho sake.

metic1
2013-02-13, 06:35 AM
learn forex is very important, if we want to succeed in this business, so we have to keep learning and always doing training, especially for beginners learn forex is something that is important, because it is very risky business, so if we are learning the business well, we can minimize these risks and be able to make a profit.

indialion
2013-02-13, 07:03 AM
What you should know before you get on board.

Lately, currencies have been on a rollercoaster ride with record breaking highs and lows. The world of foreign exchange is dominating news headlines; but what does it mean, and more importantly, what do you need to know before you get on board?

First of all, it's important that you understand that trading the Foreign Exchange market involves a high degree of risk, including the risk of losing money. Any investment in foreign exchange should involve only risk capital and you should never trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.
What is Forex?

You may have noticed that the value of currencies goes up and down every day. What most people don't realize is that there is a foreign exchange market - or 'Forex' for short - where you can potentially profit from the movement of these currencies. The best known example is George Soros who made a billion dollars in a day by trading currencies. Be aware, however, that currency trading involves significant risk and individuals can lose a substantial part of their investment. As technologies have improved, the Forex market has become more accessible resulting in an unprecedented growth in online trading. One of the great things about trading currencies now is that you no longer have to be a big money manager to trade this market; traders and investors like you and I can trade this market.
Forex in a nutshell

The Forex market is the largest financial market on Earth. Its average daily trading volume is more than $3.2 trillion. Compare that with the New York Stock Exchange, which only has an average daily trading volume of $55 billion. In fact, if you were to put ALL of the world's equity and futures markets together, their combined trading volume would only equal a QUARTER of the Forex market. Why is size important? Because there are so many buyers and sellers that transaction prices are kept low. If you're wondering how trading the Forex market is different then trading stocks, here are a few major benefits.
Many firms don't charge commissions – you pay only the bid/ask spreads.
There's 24 hour trading – you dictate when to trade and how to trade.
You can trade on leverage, but this can magnify potential gains and losses.
You can focus on picking from a few currencies rather than from 5000 stocks.
Forex is accessible – you don’t need a lot of money to get started.

How is Forex traded?

The mechanics of a trade are virtually identical to those in other markets. The only difference is that you're buying one currency and selling another at the same time. That's why currencies are quoted in pairs, like EUR/USD or USD/JPY. The exchange rate represents the purchase price between the two currencies.
Example:
The EUR/USD rate represents the number of USD one EUR can buy. If you think the Euro will increase in value against the US Dollar, you buy Euros with US Dollars. If the exchange rate rises, you sell the Euros back, and you cash in your profit. Please keep in mind that forex trading involves a high risk of loss.
Important: be aware of the risks:

Finally, it cannot be stressed enough that trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for everyone. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Remember, you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment, which means that you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. If you have any doubts, we recommend that you seek advice from an independent financial advisor.

ummey
2013-02-13, 07:12 AM
Foreign exchange is very important, if we are successful in this business, so we continue to learn and always try to train especially, to foreign exchange is very important, because it is a risky business, so if we want to learn about the business knows best, we can reduce this is a risk and you will be able to benefit.

جنة الفرح
2013-03-11, 03:07 PM
the practice is most important in trding , it more important than geteing just theoric knowldeg
practice is the only way t increa sour knowldeg and get more experience and gain ksill
of trding , all trader mus t ue demo account in order to do mo practice befor ambarking
in real trading

sultanmehmood
2013-03-11, 03:09 PM
ge ha forex ma kamyab trdading karne ka liye learning bohat zarori hai forex ma hamye exprince knowledge au proper leaning kamyab kar sktye hai forex tradinh aik acha online business hai.

hamzashakeel
2013-03-11, 03:11 PM
if you are new in forex trading then you must you learn forex from different websites reading books and also demo account help a lot to learn forex if you use it minimum 6 month.

a.k
2013-03-11, 03:11 PM
yes learning is the key to success in forex trading because here more you learn well more you earn well so first learn well about forex trading and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and hard and get good success in forex trading so forex is the best and we like forex and love to working here,,,

farooq4455
2013-03-11, 03:12 PM
mere khiyal mein ap ko sub se pahle tu is bat ka pata hona chahiye ke Forex trading hain kia aur ye kis tarah kam kerta hain aur ap ko mein investment kaise karni hain aur order kaise lete hain aur kaise profit lena hai ye sub janane ke liye ap ko demo account pe practic kerni chahiye ta ke ap aik ache businus man ban sake.

dimasfx
2013-03-11, 05:48 PM
Yup, I think, for beginners in Forex must continue to learn in order to get this Forex profit on Forex. By learning, we can achieve what we want in Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

almansur
2013-03-11, 05:53 PM
You cant sleep, you cant eat.
Theres no doubt, youre in deep.
Your throat is tight, you cant breathe.
A winning trade is all you neeeeeed!!!!

No I am not re-writing a popular 80′s song. I just know what it is to trade the Forex market and all the emotions that come with it. Especially when you are starting out and trying to figure out what you are doing. It is normal, natural, and something we can overcome. The thumbnail for this post is from when Kevin Garnett won the Championship with the Boston Celtics. In his interview he screamed, Anything is Possible!!

I heard a story the other day about a man who was told by a teacher in High School that becoming someone of significance was not in his future. The teacher told him he should just drop out and learn a trade. She said he wasnt smart enough and he should set his path now before things are completely out of his control. All through his life he would stop himself from thinking bigger or reaching higher. He kept hearing that teacher tell him he would not make a mark on this world.

One day he tried to get a job as a janitor at this big company. This company had a policy that every employee would have to take an IQ test. Wouldnt you know it? This man scored higher than anyone in the companies history. In fact his score qualified him as a genius. That day a light bulb went off. He went and got a degree, he wrote books, started a business, and most importantly he started to mentor others to be their best.

So many times I have seen on the internet that only 95% of traders are successful. I was told by a failed trader/real estate swindler, That I should just leave the trading to the big boys. I told him,I wanted to be one of the big boys. He did not know that I knew successful traders. He did not know that I have met many people that trade full time as a profession. I do not know if 95% is an accurate number and really it does not matter. Anyone can be profitable. Anyone can have the freedom that a Professional Forex trader brings.

What does it take? Desire, commitment, and a resource to get your questions answered. I heard somewhere that if you spend 1 hour a day on any subject. In 3 years you will be an expert. That makes sense because it takes 3-5 years to become a black belt in martial arts. Its 4 years to a bachelors degree. From what I have seen, it takes 3-5 years to be a pro trader. It takes commitment to accomplish anything. With the way things are today in the world you owe it to yourself to commit to something.

If you are on this site and still reading you have the desire to learn about trading Forex. You now have an outlook on the commitment. Now where do you get your training or answers? I have met tons of people in Forex as well as spent thousands on courses. It was not until I met Gene in a coffee shop in Scottsdale, AZ that I learned what to do. He helped me achieve success in Forex. He is my mentor. If you have the commitment I can introduce you and he can help you out as well.

Gene has a great combination of being passionate for teaching and passionate about trading Forex. He has been profitable for at least the last 6 years often averaging 200+ pips per week. He only has a few openings for his mentorship program. He wants to help people out but still wants to enjoy his freedom. Signup now and meet him live for FREE. He might not be the best fit to help you, but ask yourself. Where will you be in 3 years?

shoaib515
2013-03-11, 06:03 PM
men b nia he user hn aur abi tak mujhy is k barey mukanal malumat nei hen lekin forex pe trading keliey sub se pehly learning ki sub se ziada zarurat hy aur khas kr forx pe learning ki ziada zarurat hy.

kkobir
2013-03-11, 06:08 PM
Learning forex is the part of business cause proper knowledge of forex can give sustainable profit.

x2-01
2013-03-11, 06:11 PM
Yup i do agree with you learning is very imported as much you will learn as much it will be good so keep learning more then earning in start and when you complete learning that time you can minimize learning and maximize earning.

hamzashakeel
2013-03-11, 06:13 PM
if you want to learn forex then go to diffierent sites and forex related forum and learn forex .demo account is very helpful to you to learn forex in days and get profit.

ankurjpr94
2013-03-11, 06:23 PM
learning forex is important, if we want to succeed in this trading, so we have to keep learning and get trained, especially for beginners, learn forex is something that is important, because it is very risky business, so if we are learning the business well, we can minimize these risks and be able to make a good profit.

nipa8888
2013-03-11, 06:32 PM
Learning About Forex treading is very important on Forex treading. I think without learning on Forex treading earning is not possible. I also think for successful treading need huge learning about this Forex treading. If you learn about forex treading you can earn huge money on Forex treading.

amlan786
2013-03-11, 06:36 PM
if you want to better business you need to learn more

mahbub_a13
2013-03-11, 06:42 PM
FX is one single most important things and so not only the skills we need to see results, and especially cwchrug for beginners, in this case, I'm very it things are really needed to search for FX only, a dangerous Enterprise for we to threats of this type of company is properly limit and make a profit for.

ijazsony
2013-03-11, 06:49 PM
If you are new in forex trading you should get practice on demo account about forex trading.and there is no end of learning about forex.forex requires talent,experience and knowledge.if you want to be a successfull in forex trading you should always countinue to learning about forex trading.

sha11
2013-03-11, 06:52 PM
Forex is a good job. if you are new in forex trading then you must you learn forex from different websites reading books and also demo account help a lot to learn forex if you use it minimum 6 month. be careful...

stranger
2013-03-11, 07:09 PM
in Forex business learning is very important you can able to learn from e-books platform and this Indian Forex forum is also good for learning here we learn and earn bonus balance for our real trades it was a great opportunity for traders so in Forex business learning is necessary for earning

Dipak481
2013-03-11, 07:10 PM
To learn and understand forex you have to read all forex lessons.... And that is very important.... Because without knowledge you can't analyse, without analyzing you can't understand the market movement and last of all if you can't understand the market movement you will have to face a huge loss....... So to learn the forex lessons is very important.....

shahshafiullah
2013-03-11, 07:13 PM
yes those who are new they should learn forex trading. it is easy and interesting but you have to take interest. those who understood forex they can become a best trader in forex.

webtech
2013-03-11, 07:16 PM
the best thing to adapt to when your traders are failing is finding a good exit strategy.there are always reversals in forex pairs so it is good to find good retracements and reversals and exit those losing trades from there.

asomma
2013-03-11, 07:41 PM
I am also new in Forex, but I advise you first that will begin trading on a demo account and you can work through this bonus forum and open a real account after gaining experience in Forex

masrur
2013-03-11, 07:54 PM
learn forex is very important, if we want to succeed in this business, so we have to keep learning and always doing training, especially for beginners learn forex is something that is important, because it is very risky business, so if we are learning the business well, we can minimize these risks and be able to make a profit.

True, learning forex is very important especially for beginner traders because with a lot of learning we can find a profitable technique or strategy that can generate income from forex trading business

Concettakromw9306
2013-03-11, 08:06 PM
Forex is good way to earn money in online . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work. forex trading because here more you learn well more you earn well so first learn well about forex trading and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and hard and get good success in forex trading.
Good luck with your trading.

mustafain
2013-03-11, 08:11 PM
you have to learn from your friend and from thier teacher and make demo account and try on it for trade and it is best for a trader and new bigners can improve your self on demo account and we have to give most of time to forex.

haney
2013-03-11, 08:20 PM
learning forex is a must, and we have to start it from this points, and also there is no ending for learning and practicing and as long as we want to become a trader
trader is learner, good trader is a good learner, and because this is the only way for us to become a good trader later and can do trade with maturity

faisal786
2013-03-11, 08:26 PM
forex ek business he jisko ap jaha chahy or jab chahy seekh kr apni earning start kr saktay hen ..ye ek trading business he jo apko trading deta he jaha ap invest krtay hen or trade laga kr profit gain krtay hen ye sara kaam knowledge base trading say possible he ....

fari
2013-03-11, 08:27 PM
you are new here so you know veyr less about the market and this job. the advice is to better learn it properly understand it and practice it on demo before you start investing and working here directly.

sajjad33
2013-03-11, 08:28 PM
Learning is the best way of earning money. We can not make money without learning about Forex. There are many people are getting loss for their lacking of knowledge about Forex trading. So, we have to learn well in order to make money.

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-11, 08:29 PM
main forex india main new hn or itna ni janta mgr mere cousin ne mjhe guide kia ha or ub tk main jitna kaam kia a mjhe kafii interstng laga . forex india trading aesa kaam ha jis se har kisi ko faida ho hoskta ha

shapla8888
2013-03-11, 08:33 PM
Learning Forex is better than earning.

odisroy984
2013-03-19, 12:57 PM
FX it is important if you e-commerce, so you need to keep to, knowing, as well as training, in particular for beginners find fx is a problem that is really of importance, because it is a very high risk for small businesses, to do, reach will so if I now, to find out, we can minimize and also need this kind of threat.

realhaasn_00
2013-03-19, 01:18 PM
Learn is the fast from the other thing because you have t learn any thing before e start the any business. This the vita factor for the any business man.Learn is the better from the other work.

shahzaibnazim
2013-03-19, 01:22 PM
For beginner, they can learn first practice on demo account and then they should got knowledge from all available sources which can learn much more.

A.G
2013-03-19, 01:23 PM
Forex trading has become one of the most popular international business worldwide and trading on forex platform has become extremely important in terms of profit and quick rolling of money. The business can be done from any point of the world at virtual platform and the market

Abdul Mannan
2013-03-21, 06:32 PM
After learning our basic knowledge we can learn and increase our knowledge from demo account practice. We can also use some indicator in our trading platform for technical learning. Economic calender help us in fundamental analysis and you also can apply all fundamental news in demo account.

Habib Ahmed
2013-03-21, 06:41 PM
For a newbie it is recommended to practice on demo account more and more.Read experts analysis,their recommendation and opinion.minimum you have to practice on demo accout 4 to 5 months so that you can gain strong experience in forex.

Limau89
2013-03-21, 06:53 PM
there is no limit on learning forex trading..if you want to be a successfull in forex trading you should always countinue to learning about forex trading. If you are new in forex trading you should get practice on demo account about forex trading.and there is no end of learning about forex.forex requires talent,experience and knowledge

misshema
2013-04-03, 10:20 AM
Become skilled at forex is very vital, if we care for to succeed in this small business, so we retain to keep learning and each time burden training, especially representing beginners become skilled at forex is something so as to is vital, as it is very risky small business, so if we are learning the small business well, we can decrease these risks and be able to command somebody to a profit.

rudro.bd123
2013-04-03, 10:23 AM
learning forex is a great value that you create yourself.so that i think by learning forex you can increase your knowledge and skills about the forex business.and also for some other business like finance.so that i will agree.

mahabubbd1
2013-04-03, 10:25 AM
Discover fx is important, if we would like to reach your goals in ecommerce, thus we have to hold learning and also constantly carrying out instruction, for beginners study fx is something that is essential, since it's very high-risk business, thus if i am learning the business enterprise nicely, you can decrease these types of hazards and be able to generate income.

saim ali
2013-04-03, 10:49 AM
learining in the forex is very good man can only earn from the forex when they contain the proper knowledge and
proper training about the forex trading. so learninig in the forex is very best thing. so man should learn about the forex trading.

ssabbasi2003
2013-04-03, 10:54 AM
leaning process is begin from your birth to your death so leaning give you to be perfection in any profession so learning is important in our life in forex trading learning have more importance so learning the behavior of the market is necessary in Forex

kornel01
2013-04-03, 10:58 AM
Forex learning is very important because without learning about it no treader can success in this business. I think every new comer need this forex learning and learning is better than earning. Forex treading is a very risky business and so it need really much learning.

jibon1210
2013-04-03, 11:00 AM
Forex is very risky business. If we compere any work with Forex business than we will fall in trap. It may be fatal for a career. So, if we want to earn on Forex business and protect our asset form Forex business than we need concept about it. We can learn by this forum posting. This is the place of suitable for beginner.

chelsea419
2013-04-03, 11:03 AM
learning and trading forex is not a difficult task, one can start from participating in the forum so as to learn from the experienced traders. forex trading is a very profitable business and can be done by anyone who is hard working and industrious

ybob50963
2013-04-03, 11:04 AM
What you should understand before understand prior to jump on aboard.
These days, foreign currencies happen to be with a plasterboard experience along with history bursting levels in addition to lows. expect to find out more in the future.

endischa
2013-04-03, 11:05 AM
if we want to learn about forex trading we can join forex forum so we can increase our knowledge
about forex trading , and we will know when is the right momment to get in the market to make profit.

ybob50963
2013-04-03, 11:19 AM
it's not possible to snooze, it's not possible to consume.
There is no skepticism, you are inside serious.
your current can range f is restricted, you are can not inhale and exhale.
Complete buy and sell is all you could required!!!!
zero I will be not re-writing a common 80's track. Should you understand Forex trading treading you can make enormous funds in Forex trading treading.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Should you be brand new with Currency trading you need to acquire exercise with tryout accounts regarding Currency trading. in addition to there is absolutely no generate associated with discovering Foreign exchange. people who recognized Foreign exchange they will become Utes best investor with Foreign exchange.

super27
Bilkul forex trading jitna profitable business hai is me working karna utna hi challenging hai is liye ap forex ko start karne se pehle achi learning karain aur phr practice karain ziada se ziade then ap experience hasil kar k forex ko start karain......

ybob50963
Should you be brand new with Currency trading you need to acquire exercise with tryout accounts regarding Currency trading. in addition to there is absolutely no generate associated with discovering Foreign exchange. people who recognized Foreign exchange they will become utes best investor with Foreign exchange.

forex786
2013-04-03, 11:20 AM
Forex trade is a world wide business. It is very interesting business. You can do it part time and full time. You can learn useful tricks in the Forex trade. Every trader can learn with earn in a easy way.

swopnoduarbd
2013-04-03, 11:22 AM
Understanding forex
My business is merely completely new below and in addition completely new in forex. i had created tried practice dealing and also i can point out it was actually demanding to choose which, exactly what and once to help buy and sell. wish to acquire more information down the road.

muc
2013-04-03, 11:23 AM
learning how we can trade has now become so simple due to th fact that we have forums that will and can help us in the trading business having tis forum with us makes me very happy.

farhachaudhery
2013-04-03, 11:24 AM
Understand foreign exchange is really important, if or when we want to achieve success in this company, therefore we have to make discovering and additionally always doing training, especially for beginners understand Forex is a thing that is necessary, since it is extremely risky company, so if you are discovering the business fine, you can reduce our concerns and additionally manage to make a profit.

faroky
2013-04-03, 11:24 AM
Forex trading success is very important if we want to learn this, we will always continue to learn and especially foreign exchange for the training, is something that is very important, because it will be very dangerous, so if we know the business well, we can reduce this risk and you might be able to make a profit.

ybob50963
2013-04-03, 11:27 AM
Right after mastering your fundamental information we can easily learn as well as increase your information coming from tryout bill training. minimal you will need to training upon tryout bill 4 for you to 5 weeks to help you acquire sturdy knowledge inside Currency trading.

Mosa
2013-04-03, 11:29 AM
No doubt you can not become successful Forex trader with out properly learning of Forex because it is not easy business you should have to practice with demo trading account because practice make the man perfect.

someone99
2013-04-03, 11:34 AM
learning forex is a very big quality.for doing forex business it is mostly recommend that you must be learn forex seriously.so that you can do this business reality.besides you can not do this.

anyar
2013-04-03, 11:45 AM
I act just like you, in that I apply is not more of understanding, because the understanding that we will be able to understand the market will be addressed wherever we would know.

BOOM
2013-04-03, 11:54 AM
Learning about forex market is necessary because forex is a world wide business and in this business business we must need more and more knowledge and experience about this business. In this business without proper learning and practice we cannot earn money. For earning about forex market we must be need to learn about this business.

sam9296
2013-04-03, 11:55 AM
am sure you already know that Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. Many people out there spout that line. However, what many people wont tell you Forex trading is a career. And as with any career it can take a long time to master Forex. So, if you are considering Forex you need to ask yourself two simple questions:

Do I have the passion needed to take on a new career and become successful?
Do I have the patience needed to get through the bumps in the road to succeed?
If your answer is no to either of these questions perhaps Forex isnt for you.

maham1
2013-04-03, 12:00 PM
its really necessary, kisi b kaam ko start karna say phaly usa sikhna parta hai agr insaan bgair iskhay kaam start kar day to pher usa lose hi ho ga, then main app ko yakeend ilta hun ka agr app sikh lain to app is say acha eran karain gay !!

saifbd
2013-04-03, 12:35 PM
Forex is very important, if we are to succeed in this business, we learn always and training, particularly for use in learning about Forex is extremely important, because a risky business too, so if we have to learn to work well, we can reduce thisrisk may be able to make a profit.

biyen
2013-04-03, 02:08 PM
i am just new here and also new in forex. i had tried practice trading and i can say that it was really challenging to choose which, what and when to trade. hope to learn more in the future.

To master the forex business and make a profit, not enough practice. Besides practicing, also required a systematic learning process and on target. Many people who have been elajar very much, read hundreds of articles, many courses on forex, but still have not been able to master the technique of proper trading. This means that the learning process has been done is not helpful and not on target

swopnoduar
2013-04-03, 02:10 PM
Learn currency trading is critical, in the event we should achieve ecommerce, thus we have to retain finding out as well as usually undertaking education, for rookies discover currency trading will be something is important, due to the fact it's very high-risk enterprise, thus in the event i am finding out the business enterprise well, we could minimize most of these risks and then make money.

bokul01
2013-04-03, 03:32 PM
To be a successful Forex treader and making profit in Forex treading you must need learning in Forex. Without learning forex you can not be success and loss in this business. I can say in my experience learning is the best way to be success in Forex business.

konyeng
2013-04-03, 03:46 PM
if you are new in forex i think you should learning first in demo account because i think if you are going immediatellly to trade in real without any experience in demo account it would be difficult to you

Sajjad1
2013-04-03, 03:55 PM
mare kahyal se trading forex k bessness sehkhne k leye sabse pahle trader ko demo accunte pe kam karna chaheye keyonke demo accunte main jo kuch be nuksan ho os k hame koe problam ni hoti keynke wo demo accunte k bobas hota ha is leye trading sekahne k leye demo accunte pe kam karna chaheye

farkhanda
2013-04-03, 04:01 PM
forex trading ka liya huma proper learning karne cha us ka baad huma trade start karna chaya us trade ka liya huma knowledge aur experience ke zarorat hota ha humra pas jitna knowledge aur experience ho ga hum us trade ma successful ho ga

ntar01
2013-04-03, 04:06 PM
join a Forex work and learning for a income money for a Forex now all man goods for a work Forex goods for and better way profit income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work Forex now.:doubt::)))

ayan.123
2013-04-03, 04:07 PM
forex mai leraning bht aham kirdaar ada krti hai jb tak ap learng nhi kro gy to profit nhi kama sko gy learning k bgair losse hi ho ga

ashizaman
2013-04-03, 04:25 PM
learning for-ex is the utmost action which should be taken before making investment in it because then loss will be waiting for you and you may earn if and only if we learn when to place and order and when to stop it how much ratio will be used usage of take profit stop loss etc

usman111222333
2013-04-03, 04:51 PM
yes i think ager humien forex se earning leni hai aur loss ko kam karna hai to humien forex mo complete seekhna chahye and i think learning about forex is very important for all new and existing traders. you can also learn from demo account. after getting proper knowledge you can start real trading and forex is fast way to make money

arjuna
2013-04-03, 04:52 PM
Forex trading is a business that can destroy our mental and make us nervous .... and also, this is a very risky business .... therefore wise in running the forex trading, not to suffer huge loss ... learn seriously in order to generate good profits ...

kmmilon362
2013-04-03, 05:05 PM
forex is a international business.if we want to get a handsome income from here then we have to learn forex.learning is the main key to success in forex.

jalal786
2013-04-03, 05:06 PM
if you are new in forex trading than you should do practice in demo account more than 6 months and also you should gain knowledge about market before start trading in real account demo practice is more important in forex trading if you want to become a good trader in forex this is quote that knowlege is power so increase your power and get good profit in better ways

panjtani
2013-04-03, 05:15 PM
well i think if you are new in forex and want to trade in forex so first learn forex and only then start trading in forex because most important thing in every business is experience and i think planing is most important in forex so learn forex and gain forex.

soniabibi
2013-04-03, 05:28 PM
agar app newbie hain to app ko welcome. app es ko indian-forex fourm pa learn kar sakta hain. or es sa pehla app ko ya janna zarori hai k forex ha kai or es pa kis tarah kam kia jata ha or phir demoaccount par kam karein taka app aik successful trader ban sakin

yousufyouhana487
2013-04-03, 05:30 PM
Study in Forex is very important, if you start to flower in e-commerce, it must constantly learn and education in the rule above all to study recruits Forex is trade one problem, absolute, because it is a risky business, and if I put very good company, we are able to reduce these risks, as well as income.

mhchomsi
2013-04-03, 05:40 PM
Forex is very much needed knowledge, therefore it is necessary to study very hard. because forex is a great business and will develop into even greater. Forex is an international business so if we want to benefit and a lot of money is needed peengetahuan nice and a good strategy as well. to obtain a good strategy, it takes a theory can be obtained by always adding knowledge about forex and all things related to forex.

debakorbiswas
2013-04-03, 05:56 PM
Learning is better than earning in Forex market. You should learn step by step for earn money. Hard working is the key to success in Forex market. I want to be a good trader.

gretos
2013-04-03, 06:05 PM
i had tried practice trading and i can say that it was really challenging to choose which
when you want to learn forex trading, then you should think that this is a risky business, so, when you lose and loss in your trading, you are ready to accept the risk of losing money, so, you can also learn how to manage your money, and how target that you want, the target loss and profit targets, it is important, and you can not risk your money you 100%, my advice only 10-20% of the money you that you be at risk

bilal333444555
2013-04-03, 06:23 PM
i think learning is very important for trading so i think humein forex forex is so risky so with learn we can reduce the loss in forex and so i think forex is a luck business but it also depends on your experience and knowledge if you give regular full time to practice on demo account then you will becomes successful trader in the future

ashvi
2013-04-03, 06:25 PM
We should never trade in the forex market without proper learning and without proper knowledge of the forex market. If one wants to excel in the forex market then always better to learn first and then focus towards the earning process which will follow us.

forex_adviser
2013-04-03, 06:28 PM
yes you can just keep working hard.You are newer now but not after some time period work and struggle can make you a best Forex trader keep watching business news and read newspaper also it will help you a lot

mahabrataforex
2013-04-03, 06:29 PM
dont underestimate forex .....it's very high-risk enterprise, thus in the event i am finding out the business enterprise well, we could minimize most of these risks and then make money. Learn currency trading is critical, in the event we should achieve ecommerce, thus we have to retain finding out as well as usually undertaking education, for rookies discover currency trading will be something is important, due to the fact

ahmad33nadeem
2013-04-03, 06:29 PM
Absolutely Forex main kamyab honay kay liyay learning must hai without learning hum is main kabhi bhi bari success hasil nahin kur suktay Forex main hamari kamyabi learning say mushroot hoti hai.

Khanbai
2013-04-03, 06:30 PM
FOreign exchange is very important, if we are successful in this business, so we continue to learn and always try to train especially, to foreign exchange is very important, because it is a risky business, so if we want to learn about the business knows best, we can reduce this is a risk and you will be able to benefit. ThaNKS

realking32
2013-04-03, 06:35 PM
yes to learn forex is more important than to start earning directly in this market and i think that every trader should learn forex first and then demo trade the live market and develop some great skills so that he can earn consistently in this market.

happy01
2013-04-03, 06:44 PM
Every treader need learning about Forex business at first because I think more learning = more earning in Forex treading. Without learning in Forex business you can not start it because it is a smart business and for successful forex treading need much learning. So I can say that learning is very important in Forex treading.

marshad
2013-04-03, 07:04 PM
learning is very important in every field. i am new one in forex and also want to learn a more. learning can help you a lot you know that what is for your best or not. you can choose your best.

rijve27
2013-04-03, 07:20 PM
Forex is very risky business and here you have to learn first and then analyse the market very well and then careful trade there and without learning you can not earn money.

51fctn
2013-04-03, 07:21 PM
sub say phely to main app ko forex main welcome keho ga apny forex ko join ker kay buhat acha decisions lea hai yah ak buhat acha business hai. forex join kerny say phely app ko as kay bary main achi thara leaning or demo practice kerna ho ge phar he app as main achi earning ker sakty hai or yah ap ko successful trader bany main help full sabit ho ga.

bikkolpo
2013-04-03, 07:22 PM
Learn foreign exchange is very important, in case you should succeed in e-commerce, therefore we've got to maintain mastering in addition to generally accomplishing instruction, particularly for newcomers discover foreign exchange is usually something is important, mainly because it is rather dangerous company, therefore in case we're mastering the business enterprise properly, we are able to decrease these pitfalls and also make money.

sobuj111
2013-04-03, 07:37 PM
yes i learn forex from many people as my friend anwar and anik and from forum and i am just new here and also new in forex. i had tried practice trading and i can say that it really challenging to choose which, what and when to trade & hope to learn more in the future. i will do better.

Rafiqul
2013-04-03, 07:44 PM
The training is very important for us, if necessary, so that we are able to support the school to achieve success on e-Bay and usually include special instructions for beginners, something which it will report in the autumn because it is very dangerous, so while I effectively, you can limit the types of traps can be very important the creation of revenue.

m16kamran
2013-04-03, 07:58 PM
first of all learn about the basic concepts of forex . learn about buy sell . learn forex from different resources . you can take such materials from websites , forums , blogs and e books . and practice on demo account .

alienforexedan
2013-04-03, 08:07 PM
all people. can be losser in forex trading. if you are new in forex trading is more important in forex trading if you want to become a good trader in forex this is quote that knowlege is power so increase your power and get good profit in better ways than you should do practice in demo account more than 6 months and also you should gain knowledge about market before start trading in real account demo practice

sidney232
2013-04-03, 08:10 PM
I think learn forex is very important, if we want to succeed in this business, so we have to keep learning and always doing training. In the new comer it is very much important because without learning we can not get success. Thank you so much.

sobuj555
2013-04-03, 08:26 PM
We can learn forex from any where such as from broker and friend and also from the forum and also can earn bonus , i am just new here and also new in Forex. i had tried practice trading and i can say that it was really challenging to choose which, what and when to trade. hope to learn more in the future.

mage
2013-04-03, 08:29 PM
The training is very important for us, if necessary, so that we are able to support the school to achieve success on e-Bay and usually include special instructions for beginners, something which it will report in the autumn because it is very dangerous, so while I effectively, you can limit the types of traps can be very important the creation of revenue.

The forex market think that his Msthbl wonderful and we can see how the Forex market that affects a lot of young people and works by now a lot of traders and won him a lot of unemployed and provide him opportunities for business and it is certainly a great way to work from home also

hh512
2013-04-03, 08:36 PM
you have to learn a lot to do this job. learning is very important part of this job so give your best and see all the options before you start trading and working on this. so work hard and learn.

gurmeet
2013-04-03, 08:43 PM
forex me larning bahut hi jayda importnet hai yadi isme hum larnign ache se kare rahenge to acha pisa kama lenge yadi hum isme larning ache se nhi karenge to hum kuch bhi nhi kar payenge aur isme loss bhi kar denge yadi isse life time karna hai to hume mehnat importent hai .

insiya
2013-04-03, 08:49 PM
learning forex is the main part, you should firstly learn about forex, should gain information and knowledge about forex and then if you wish to start trade then you can do it other wise i will recoment you not to do it because without studying the market positions there are 99 % chances that you will get loss

farkhanda
2013-04-03, 08:56 PM
forex trading ma successful hona ka liya learning buht zaroori hote ha pula huma us trade ko proper learn karna chaya us ka bhad trading start karne chaya asia karna sa huma loss kum ho ga aur hum bhar learn kaya trade ko start kara ga to loss zadia ho ga

shahedtalukdar
2013-04-03, 09:14 PM
If we want to succeed in this business, so we have to keep learning and always doing training, especially for beginners learn forex is something that is important, because it is very risky business

pbelim
2013-04-03, 10:39 PM
If we want to succeed in this trading, so we have to keep learning and get trained, especially for beginners, I think without learning on Forex treading earning is not possible..,

ekram
2013-04-03, 10:42 PM
In case you are new to foreign currency trading then you you have studied foreign exchange by distinct internet sites were examined guides and in addition test bank account help a lot to master foreign exchange the use of its minimal few months.

danielcoughlin
2013-04-03, 10:45 PM
Forex is critical, in the event i am prosperous in this particular small business, thus many of us continue to learn in addition to constantly make an effort to educate specifically. I'd experimented with practice investing in addition to i could say which it really was demanding to decide on which often, what exactly when to help business. Wish for more info later on.

careless428
2013-04-03, 11:00 PM
I practice of the trade, and I can, that it is difficult to really choose Grimm and if this was oli for the trade. When we learn the business we minimize these My's and risks of lΣhetettiin able to make one painkilling.

Delhi
2013-04-03, 11:08 PM
When we would like to grow into success marketing ebay, thus we need to retain studying and also usually performing coaching, specifically for rookies understand fx will be something that is important, due to the fact it is very risky small business

zeeker
2013-04-03, 11:13 PM
hamy chaye ke ham forex market me learning karty rahy taky hamy forex trading ka pora experince ho jaye agar hamy forex ka experince ho jaye ga to phir ham forex se good income earn kar saky gay aur phir hamy forex market me earning ke liye koyi masla nai hoga .

samanta
2013-04-03, 11:15 PM
Forex is a great profitable business and here learning is most important. Knowledge is power and without proper knowledge this is so much difficult to achieve success in Forex. So at first you have to gather more knowledge to enrich yourself with good information. Practice on demo account and pay more attention and importance on it. It will make you more skilled and develop your performance. Be strategic, confident and patient. Make your own trading plan and follow proper money management. Pay attention on market analysis and apply strategy and technique in trading. As a member of Indian Forum this is a great opportunity for you to have good lesson on Forex because this is a great platform for learning Forex perfectly. All the best.

forex blood
2013-04-03, 11:29 PM
I am also agree with you that Forex is the very challenging job to do.We must have a lot of knowledge as well as risk management skills to get profit in it.Demo account is the best option to learn the pros and cons of Forex.

beautifulrose
2013-04-03, 11:33 PM
For taking the good money into our pocket. We must set the daily and monthly target in this risky business. Learning this business is key to success with practising on demo account for at least four month.

ricardo131
2013-04-03, 11:52 PM
First you should learn ,Each one should investigate The currency for the first traveler because I think I detect much more = earn a lot more in the currency trade. With the organization not found in currency trading you can not start because that's just intelligent organization and in connection with a lucrative Forex has much access. I could explain that finding out is very important in the whole currency. You cannot make money without having to figure out.

traderking84
2013-04-04, 12:19 AM
you are always welcome here .learning is a good thing you should always be ready to learn new things and change according to it.trading in forex is learning at every step you should do more research and analysis to let you know when to open a trade...

pikedu1
2013-04-04, 12:19 AM
:)learn forex is very important, if we want to succeed in this business, so we have to keep learning and always doing training, especially for beginners learn forex is something that is important, Foreign exchange is very important, if we are successful in this business, so we continue to learn and always try to train especially, to foreign exchange is very important,:yahoo:

zeeker
2013-04-04, 12:23 AM
ap ko chaye ke ap forex trading ke bary me pehly thora experince hasil kar lety phir forex me trading karty is warna apko itna profit nai hoga jitna loss ho jaye ga apko chaye ke ap forex ki twition lay taky ap ko forex ke bary me malomat hasil ho jaye phir ap forex me trading kary is tarah ap ko forex me trading karny se profit hoga.

rhshorif
2013-04-04, 12:28 AM
I think everyone should learn about Forex trading. Because I want to say it is a smart and money making machine. So anyone who knows English well can learn about Forex market. Demo trading is best for learning Forex.

fxlog
2013-04-04, 12:39 AM
ge haya foreign currency trading mother kamyab trdading karne ka liye grasping bohat zarori hai foreign currency trading mother hamye exprince practical knowledge au the right putting kamyab kar sktye hai foreign currency trading tradinh aik acha website hai.

tani786
2013-04-04, 01:05 AM
ager ap forex online trading main newbie ho aur learning karna chahty ho tu first ap demo account start karon aur usay samjnay ki try karon.demo account kay ilawa ********.com website say buhat information milti hai. phire ap ko indian-forex forum say bee kafi had tak information milti hai

bablu7832
2013-04-04, 09:35 AM
Dear friend you need to invest your maximum time in learning and practicing Forex.You need to read lot of Forex eBooks,visit different Forex websites like baby pips,Forex pros etc,you must join different Forex forums and take part actively in Forex discussions and must also do lot of practice in Demo.Learning is the key to success in Forex.

wijaya
2013-04-04, 09:40 AM
learn forex for me it was never there as we affect the completion vast ocean where we will continue to find deficiencies that we must always correct, errors in decision making will make us astray.

iryan123
2013-04-04, 09:47 AM
No one can transfer the feel of market into your sense like when to enter and when to leave the market, I can tell you technically when see double bottom or double top start trade, or define any pattern at different periodic charts,

Khans
2013-04-04, 09:59 AM
yes brother learning forex trading k agar ap ko karni hai tu sub say pehlay ap ko is bat ka yaqeen karna hoga k forum may jetni learning hotihi may utni learning kesi our book may nahi see ki howi hai who is liyeh k forums may har who chease ku tuch kartay hai yeh log jo ap k mind may nahi hoty hai

saymasweety
2013-04-04, 10:48 AM
Learning foreign currency trading is so important key, if we need to be successful in this commercial, so we have to be able to keep study and also always taking training, especially with regard to beginners learn foreign is some thing that's important, as it is very risky commercial, so when we are usually learning both the business well.

khizar
2013-04-04, 10:57 AM
yes you can learn about Forex you should search about Forex articles and read out and know about their basic knowledge and about their indicators and should work on demo account and make practice and gain more knowledge

biyen
2013-04-04, 11:01 AM
yes you can learn about Forex you should search about Forex articles and read out and know about their basic knowledge and about their indicators and should work on demo account and make practice and gain more knowledge

All of what you say it is a standard procedure or mechanism to learn forex. But the fact remains that many of the traders who have long studied and practiced, but still a failure in trading is done. This requires an answer, why is it happen? That is, learning and practicing is not enough. We need the end result of the process of learning and practicing it, the ability to analyze price movements

rcoal
2013-04-04, 12:16 PM
For making good profit you need to learn more. to gain better experience you need to practice a demo account. if you practice more you will learn more and better experience is crying need for sucess

Rafiq1
2013-04-04, 12:18 PM
Learning and increasing the knowledge is very important for the trader. With out education the trader cannot succeed in the trading. For learning many web sits are available on the internet which are very useful for the traders.

rudro.bd123
2013-04-04, 12:23 PM
learning forex is great quality of any person.because if you learn forex completely then it will be better for you in many wa.tht measn you may earn lot of money from here and also can get many respect from many person.

farkhanda
2013-04-04, 12:27 PM
mera khyal ma forex trade ma huma knowledge aur experience he kamyab trader bana sakta ha huma phyla us trade ko proper learn karna chaya us ka baad trading karna chaya

leeds786
2013-04-04, 12:30 PM
kisi bee business main learning buhat important hai kun kay business main successfull honay kay ley learning ki zaroat hoti hai aur forex online trading main learning buhat important hai is ley ap learning kay ley demo account use karein

yousufyouhana487
2013-04-04, 12:33 PM
The currency is important, if the Organization of the computer effectively to this, we are always trying to find the train is frequently together in foreign currency, in particular an important issue, because it is a risky business, is, why is when I add, information about the company of the best quality are reduced the risk and can help.

niloynoman
2013-04-04, 12:34 PM
Learning forex is one of the most famous topic now.Before trading in forex must learn about forex.Without knowing forex it is very risky business place.So learning forex is most important.Google,different kind of books are to be good source of learning forex.

javed12
2013-04-04, 12:52 PM
yes, forex main kamyabi trdading karne ka liye learning bohat zarori hai forex main hamein exprince knowledge aur proper leaning kamyabi kar sktye hai forex trading aik acha online business hai.jis ko start karne k liye just thora learn karna parta hai.

pochito4
2013-04-04, 12:58 PM
if someone is interesting in Trading , if someone want to learn and deal with UK company add me in Skype : pochito4

iftikhar234
2013-04-04, 01:17 PM
indian forex forum ne learning ka masla hal kar dia he or agar hum indian forex forum ko join karte hain to hum yahan se forex trading ka complete knowledge hasil karte hain or hame indian forex forum ke hote huwe kisi hor platform ki zarorat nahi he.

kasemprodan
2013-04-04, 01:18 PM
find out currency trading is critical, in case you should reach your goals in marketing ebay, consequently we will need to preserve mastering along with often undertaking coaching, specifically newcomers find out currency trading can be something is vital, since it is rather high risk organization, consequently in case were mastering the organization effectively, you can lessen these kind of challenges and be able to generate income.

subur
2013-04-04, 01:50 PM
If you are new in forex trading you should get practice on demo account about forex trading.and there is no end of learning about forex.forex requires talent,experience and knowledge.if you want to be a successfull in forex trading you should always countinue to learning about forex trading.

yes always we need to better trading but how??that is a question ,if we do demo trade well ,learn lots of basic about forex .than fundamental or technical analysis makes us better trader and we can make better life also

maham1
2013-04-04, 02:14 PM
bro i suggest you ka learning sayb say zayda zaroorii hai new user ka liya kun ka tab tak app kuch nhi earn kars akty jab tak app ko pata na chal jay waht is forex actually . first learning then earning !!

goshe
2013-04-04, 02:19 PM
sir maray khyal k motabeq to hum ko forx k baray main jitna be knolwledge ho ota he kam ha or ik acha trader banay k ley or forex market main apna ik name banay k leya zayada sa zayda sakhena chayia or is k prictal demo acunt pr krni chayia main be demo acunt he use kr raha hon.

king_92
2013-04-04, 02:23 PM
i think that learning Forex is a very good idea for all of us that if we have learnt the methods of doing trading in Forex then we will surely get a lot of profit in our business and get so much handsome money which is so sufficient for us to support our expense

swopnoduarroc
2013-04-04, 02:25 PM
Understanding forex
I'm just completely new in this article and in addition completely new in forex. I'd attempted exercise investing and also i will say which it was complicated to choose which, what exactly so when in order to buy and sell. Hope for more info sometime soon.

Raven
2013-04-04, 02:27 PM
yes that is right i my self i am practicing on my demo account i am at the moment learning about it but for me i am finding it very easy i think that it is a easy business to learn once you get for your self a good forex teacher that can tell you all about it

jabeen
2013-04-04, 02:51 PM
yup i do agree with you learning is a good and perfect thing as much we wil learn and make good practice as much it will be profitable so we should keep learning and practice for become a good trader.

fxmoney
2013-04-04, 03:28 PM
If you have to learn from the forex trading then you must have to learn the facts related to the forex trading so that you can trade wisely by following the trading rules and proper money management and gain good amount of profits.

hugos
2013-04-04, 04:09 PM
many things need to be known before placing an order so it can give you best direction where the market moving so take a time read for any possible moving

mosqueda45
2013-04-04, 04:13 PM
Forex market is very big. it is online business. as new comer you have to learn a lot. practices with demo accounts. work with experience trader. try to learn from him. study on internet.

wasekmia10
2013-04-04, 05:45 PM
Learning is very much needed in Forex trading. Forex is a complex site and here enough market movement is available. If you don't learn it properly you may fail in this site and has greater chance to loss your investment.

m.asifali
2013-04-04, 06:22 PM
the forex is the best online business of the world it gave us the good earning that is why there are many books are learning the forex and also many books are available for learning the forex.

baponmondol213
2013-04-11, 02:54 PM
Prototypical of all instruct near the first concepts of forex . instruct some buy sell . learn forex from diverse resources . you can bonk such materials from websites , forums , blogs and e books . and practice on present relationship

Awaispk
2013-04-11, 03:07 PM
Learning Forex is not an easy task, yet it is not difficult to do, If you learn Forex Forex trading requires a little bit educated, Forex trading can be realized so that it can be big bundles earned money. , After that foreign currency trading is hard work and in order to get success in Forex trading is the best foreign exchange and foreign currency we love and love to work.

wasekmia10
2013-04-11, 03:54 PM
Learning is very very important in Forex trading site.Forex is a risky site and here enough market movement is available. If we learn Forex properly we will be able to make lot of money from this site and if we don't learn it properly we can get loss from this site.

Younas
2013-04-11, 03:57 PM
first of all ap ko forex k software ka poora ilam hona chahye k wo kese use karty hein nextly us me ap ko ik demo account kholna chahye or us demo account k zarye ap ko practise karni chahye taqreeban 10 din tak must then ap ko market ki achi samjh lag jae gi or ap earn kar pao ge.

modo
2013-04-11, 04:11 PM
In Forex business learning is amazingly necessary you'll able to actually learn from e-books platform, and this Indian Forex forum can be smart for learning. Here we learn and earn bonus balance for our particular real trades it was eventually an excellent opportunity for traders. Therefore in Forex business learning is necessary for earning.

haque12
2013-04-11, 04:18 PM
i think that learning Forex is a very good idea for all of us that if we have learnt the methods of doing trading in Forex then we will surely get a lot of profit in our business and get so much handsome money which is so sufficient for us to support our expense....good luck.

miceki
2013-04-11, 04:48 PM
if wish to'>we need to succeed during this business;thus we be required to keep learning & invariably doing coaching, particularly for beginners learn Forex is a service that is valuable,this is because is extremely risky business,,,

ibyousaf1
2013-04-11, 06:07 PM
learning about any thing is the good habit and the good processs so that we can learn the trading on the trading sites and then we can able to make the moeny on the trading sites it is not too much easy and it is not to much difficult and then we will able to make the poper money and business on the market of the instaforex.

katib
2013-04-11, 07:15 PM
You now have an outlook on the commitment. Now where do you get your training or answers? I have met tons of people in Forex as well as spent thousands on courses. It was not until I met Gene in a coffee shop in Scottsdale, AZ that I learned what to do.

mdrakibabul
2013-04-11, 11:45 PM
jee dynasty welcome ap KO forex commerce business main aur ap iss business KO indian forex forum per achi tantalumrhan learn kar sakte hain aur agar kuch dosray members ki facilitate karna chate holmium tou woh bhi ap kar sakte holmium ta kay dosray members KO bhi ap kay ideas se faida hasil holmium sake.

indianforex888
2013-04-12, 01:32 AM
i think there are ways of learn of Forex trading but all ways are not true, i think that in order to learn Forex trading a trader need a a mentor from who he can learn Forex trading, a trader has to learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis in order to predict the Forex trading market.

Birthday22
2013-04-12, 03:46 AM
yes i study forex from numerous fill as my somebody and from mart and i am conscionable new here and also new in forex. i had proved practice trading and i can say that it truly provocative to select which, what and when to patronage & prospect to learn many in the emerging. i instrument do exceed.

aopen583
2013-04-12, 04:12 AM
learning forex

If you are new to forex trading, learn about basic first trading, before moving to the next stage, because we can say that this business is challenging and requires guts to be trading as it may be for some people are not willing to take the risk of losing money, and maybe if you ready to lose money, you can deal in this business

makrazeeb
2013-04-12, 06:32 AM
Currency trading business is actually very important key, if we are successful this business, considerably we tend to continue to find and always trying to train especially, to be able to foreign currency trading deviation is actually very key, because it is actually a unstable commercial, so when we need to learn about both the business knows greatest, we will control this is one risk and that you will be able to benefits.

kumarkhali01
2013-04-12, 06:50 AM
Forex is a good job.We want to succeed in this business, so we have to keep learning and always doing training, especially for beginners learn forex is something that is important, because it is very risky business.Good luck......................

yad786
2013-04-12, 06:58 AM
ji han forex aik learn karnay wali site he.is ko learn karnay say bohat logon ka faiyda huwa he.is kay learn karnay say hamar or dusaroon ka bohat faiyda he.ye aik madad denay wali site he.jo her kisi kay liye best he.

readoy258
2013-04-12, 06:59 AM
learn currency trading is critical, when we should succeed in ebay, and so we will need to keep learning and also generally undertaking teaching, particularly for rookies learn currency trading is something which is vital, since it is extremely dangerous enterprise, and so when i am learning the organization well, we can decrease these kinds of challenges and then make money.

rs_fx1
2013-04-12, 07:09 AM
In the event we should achieve Currency trading business, discover Currency trading is very important. Therefore we need to maintain mastering in addition to in addition to often doing teaching. In the event from speculator can easily discover more about the business is aware of greatest, he can lessen chance in addition to is able to beneficiary.

chec01
2013-04-12, 07:44 AM
YES, Forex trading is very important because it is a international and online business whole in the world. Forex trading is very risky business so if we are learning the business we can minimize these risks and be able make a profit.we can reduce this is A risk and be able to benefit.

endischa
2013-04-12, 07:53 AM
if we are still new in forex trading we have to learn first how to make good trading strategy and
good money management because it will help us to get in the market in the right time and make much profit.

goldenprofitx
2013-04-12, 07:56 AM
good... if you are new in forex trading than you should do practice practice is more important in forex trading if you want to become a good trader in forex this is quote that knowlege is power so increase your power and get good profit in better ways in demo account more than 6 months and also you should gain knowledge about market before start trading in real account demo

Badshah
2013-04-12, 08:05 AM
I think K humy cheya k hum kye be kam kirny sy pahily hum is ki malomat hasil kiry or phir is ka ak plan tayer kiry or is k utakub kam kiry ya zayda best ho ta ha.

compaqfx
2013-04-12, 08:08 AM
new trader i think should deposit some amount in the trading. if the traders earn some money from minimum deposit then they will invest more in the trading. But I have more profit in the demo account. So I am thinking that I will enter in the business after three or four months ...

metic1
2013-04-12, 08:09 AM
if we are still new in forex trading we have to learn first how to make good trading strategy and
good money management because it will help us to get in the market in the right time and make much profit.

yes, indeed as a new trader still have much to learn and do the exercises in a demo account, other than that they also have to learn to find information about the forex knowledge from a variety of places, such as in this forum, because here they can also learn in theory and later practiced in the demo account.

bipul.uap
2013-04-12, 08:12 AM
Well,it's a little bit difficult.I think you need more to know about forex.Try to increase number of pass time in forex,it will help you about trading time.Another is go to an Experience people he may help you about where and when you should trade.

sujon1215
2013-04-12, 08:20 AM
Forex is a challenging and risky site.So, here learning is very necessary. Without learning we will not be able to make money from this site and we can loss our investment.If we can learn it properly we will be able to make money.

rambut
2013-04-12, 08:35 AM
make the good learning as you can make its as well..value of currencies goes up and down every day. What most people don't realize is that there is a foreign exchange market - or 'Forex' for short

hammer
2013-04-12, 08:41 AM
learning in forex trading it is our first very difficult but if we trade with good and active in learning the trade in the good and the results will be very satisfying. but if we just play play only to then trade it will not be a success for us.

ponk01
2013-04-12, 08:46 AM
There is many ways to learn Forex.First of all learn about the basic concepts of Forex . learn about buy and sell . learn Forex from different resources . you can take such materials from websites , forums , blogs and e books . and practice on demo account .

wasekmia
2013-04-12, 09:07 AM
Learning Forex is very much important. Without proper learning we will not be able to make money from Forex trading and by proper learning we can lot of money from Forex trading and can change our lifestyle.

tigase
2013-04-12, 11:02 AM
to learn forex first time you have to read about the history and what is forex trading, then look for the trading system that you think is right, so you can practice on a demo account, it is very good because we can plunge into forex pasr with demo money in provide brokerage

sultanmehmood
2013-04-12, 11:07 AM
yes forex trading ma learning bohat zarori hai keo ka forex ka elwa kese bhe kam ma knowledge aur learning ka bagyer kamyabi asan nahe hai aur forex trading to depend he learning par kata hai.

wasekmia03
2013-04-12, 12:10 PM
Learning is very much important in Forex. Forex is a wonderful site for making money.So, here learning is necessary. If we learn Forex properly we will be able to make a lot of money from Forex trading.And again if we don't learn it properly we will not be able to make money from Forex trading.

Rafiq1
2013-04-12, 12:12 PM
In forerx trading the knowledge and practice is very essential for the trader. Learning is first regarding the forex. Demo account is the best for learning and for practice first. With out learning the trader bear the lose and can not succeed in the trading.

heart00
2013-04-12, 12:14 PM
learning forex tou key of success ha forex mein koi b bussiness ho os ko learn karna lazmi ha without learn ap wasay success nei mila sakti jo ap learn akr k forex mein success hasil kar skata ho learn karna lazmi ha forex

amigos27
2013-04-12, 12:15 PM
Learning does not make one lose, learn a lot of benefits, Especially if a person learns in order to supplement their income, then learn to get 2 profit, forex more experienced people in the more likely to turn a profit.

relaxforex
2013-04-12, 12:21 PM
demotrading kay sath sath humain learning kerni chahiye is main phir he hum achha kaam ker sakty jesy keh news ko dekh ker trading kren demo per aur analysis experts ko follow kren aur forx main profits haasil kren is trah say he hum kamyab ho sakty hain

comac89
2013-04-12, 01:32 PM
If during a subsequent visit to learning Forex sites and discussion group relating to Forex wants and also learn Forex. it is very useful for anyone know earn Forex income and nights and days. And so we must learn constantly and qualified access, especially for beginners, learn Forex, given this high risk instead of small businesses so if you learn to work, we can reduce this type of risk and be able to create a very good income.

anaildon
2013-04-12, 01:50 PM
In my opinion yes those who are new they should learn forex trading business . it is very simple and interesting but you have to take interest . those who understood forex they can become a best trader in forex trading business

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-12, 03:09 PM
Currency exchange is really important, whenever our company is thriving during this online business, which means that people pursue to know together with at all times endeavor to workout mainly, that will currency exchange is really important, given that it can be a uncertain online business, which means that whenever we need to understand more about this business is familiar with perfect, you can easliy greatly reduce this may be a associated risk and you will be ın a position to bonus.

aircool97
2013-04-17, 02:37 PM
learning currency trading is the primary source of intense, though many of us very good and efficient management of the real deal from a very good, but the final results will be very full. For many of us would be the next trade just to get in the lead up to as good results for us. Did you find this kind of component Web pages, forums, blogs, and also Elizabeth books. and also on the test account.

aug14
2013-04-17, 02:41 PM
learning forex trading is very much easier and it is very good to do learning for earning first,there are many forums to make knowledge and make many big experience in forex trading market,if you have learn forex trading you must trade with demo account first this is such a good way.

sojib10
2013-04-17, 02:44 PM
Fx is very important, if we're productive with this enterprise, and so many of us still understand and often attempt to educate specially, in order to foreign exchange is very important, because it's a risky enterprise, and so if we should find out about this company understands very best, we could reduce that is a chance and you will be capable of profit.

farkhanda
2013-04-17, 02:47 PM
I am just new here and also new in forex. i had tried practice trading and i can say that it was really challenging to choose. forex trade is very risky business so if we are learning the business well we can minimize these and be able to make a profit.

faysalbd
2013-04-17, 02:49 PM
if you are new in forex trading, then you must learn about forex from different website or books. And also demo account help to learn about forex.if use it 6 months.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-17, 02:50 PM
Yes , i am agree with you . we should learn and understand before do any business or any work therefore we could',t face loss . We can learn Forex trading business from Indian Forex forum or from any expert trader who can guide us carefully about Forex trading business .

wahyu setiyono
2013-04-17, 02:58 PM
welcome to the world of forex trading. I think a lot of places that provide articles about forex and you can search through the internet. other than that you can join the forum to gain knowledge about forex and could help solve the problems you face. so you can easily find a place to learn forex

farkhanda
2013-04-17, 03:02 PM
First of all it is important that you understand that trading the foreign exchange market involves a high degree of risk including the risk of losing money. any investment in foreign exchange should involve only risk capital and you should never trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.

faizan123
2013-04-17, 03:04 PM
it is the basic rule of any business and in firex is also have this rule because if you dont learnt then you cant proper eran.

Khans
2013-04-17, 03:12 PM
Yes brother forex trading may agar ap learning jetni ziyada kro gay who utni kam hogi our is k maday nazar rahtay howa forex trading may hum logo ko ik bat k khiyal rehna chahiya k forex trading may usb say ziyada 1 bat hai k learning is better then earning

binoy
2013-04-17, 03:33 PM
If we make the learning it because it is a very risky business if you want to succeed in this business, we wannest so we learn something important is always learning and training, especially for beginners to learn the foreign exchange is very important to maintain business well,to minimize this risk, we can make a profit...

jabeen
2013-04-17, 03:43 PM
yup i do agree with you learning forex is very good and profitable as much we will avoid from it as much it is god and perfect for us so we should keep learning and practice for become a good trader.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-17, 03:54 PM
If you're new in forex trading then you should you understand forex different websites studying publications and also demonstration consideration help too much to understand forex if you utilize it minimum 6 month.

ShahidFx
2013-04-17, 03:56 PM
Learning in trading is very important and essential to the traders. With out education and practice they can not succeed in trading and not able to get the profit from trading. First learn and then earn from the trading.

koruna
2013-04-17, 03:59 PM
No never Forex is not learning business so it is one kind of earning or charitable business so every attractive for in this business so study life of earning who is loss for him.

akbar196
2013-04-17, 04:07 PM
Ji dear forex ko learn kurna bohat zarori hey kioun ke ap agar forex ko learn kurne ke bageair karein ge toh loss ke chances ziada hain,ap ais ko indian forums se achi tarha learn kur suktey hain,dosroon ke ideas jaan suktey hain orr apney ideas ko share kur suktey hain.

dilljeet
2013-04-17, 04:10 PM
g g bilkul trading ko start krny sy phly aap ko isy zror seekhna chahiy kiun k seekhy bgyr kisi b kam main kamyaabi hasil krna namumkin hy mara mashvra hy aap ko k aap kive trading main aany sy phly demo account main trading krin vahan aap ko profit or loss ka pta chl jay ga or aap ki real mony b loss nai ho gi

cicgojra
2013-04-17, 04:12 PM
i am the beginer here in this Forex but first i had tried some work as practice in this trading near to me and we can say it is really challenging factor to choose which ,what and when to tade.wishing to learn more in the coming days.

abid1
2013-04-17, 04:23 PM
i think learning forex first time is very better than earning from the forex trading and i think you can also earn from the forex trading very good money to fulfill all your needs of life and i think you can also fulfill all your needs of life.

farkhanda
2013-04-17, 04:38 PM
Lately currencies have been on a rollercoaster ride with record breaking highs and lows. the world of foreign exchange is dominating news headlines but what does it mean and more importantly what do you need to know before you get on board.

jasim_99
2013-04-17, 04:47 PM
You can learn Forex by watching video tutorials and many other text documents for learning and you can also take help from the senior members and demo may help you a lot.

mano234
2013-04-17, 04:48 PM
FOrex tradingk o learn krna bht zayda zarroi hai , learning k bgair hum trading kbi b ni kr skty hian and earing b ni kr skty learniong k bgair is lye learning best hai ..

syahir
2013-04-17, 04:50 PM
if we wish out to learn regarding forex trading we could join forex forum thus we could increase our knowledge regarding forex trading, and then we can understand when is that the right momment out to be in the market out to create profit.

jannatcp
2013-04-17, 04:55 PM
in the Forex trading learning it is important, you can afford to learn from e-book platform and Forex Forum in India it is also good to learn here we learn and get your bonus balance of us trade is big opportunity for traders in the Forex business to study necessary to get.

mnaqash
2013-04-17, 04:55 PM
learning forex

My dear friends , if you are newbie or beginner then you must learn the forex trading first , because there is no business in the world that can give you profit without your knowledge , you have to earn , and if you want to earn you must have to learn first ,

sobuj0191888
2013-04-17, 04:57 PM
Forex is learning to type what humare lia lagta ha and welcome ap ko forex trading business main aur ap iss business ko indian forex per achi tarhan learn kar sakte hain aur agar kuch members ki help karna chate ho tou bhi ap kar sakte ho ta kay members ko bhi ap ideas.

princeua
2013-04-17, 04:58 PM
If you are a new dealer in the market and you want to quickly check the profits you have to take the recommendations of the big dealers in the market experiences they owners who tells you where and when you can buy this currency pair should be more cautious, even if these recommendations were used.

Mustafijur
2013-04-17, 05:02 PM
Forex market is continually flowing river f financial opportunity. Each week the market presents opportunity for savvy trader to take advantage of in combination with using leverage to multiply their money.As a forex learning for trading, you must understand some basic truths that many novice traders either are unaware of or that they simply making it.

belalbd
2013-04-17, 05:05 PM
To get good money in our pocket. You must set up the payment of daily mission allowances and the monthly target for risky business. This learning is the key to success in a demo account for at least four months.

mnaqash
2013-04-17, 05:06 PM
My friends i m new here , would you please tell me how and where i can find data and knowledge about forex and trading ,and how can i become an expert trader that i can make safe trades ,

Thanks all .

shwaqar
2013-04-17, 05:12 PM
me ap ki bat se agree hu k ap ne forex learning k bare me pocha he me to aik bat khu ga k forex ho bgar kisi learning k earn karna bohat challenge he is liye forex me learning bohat zarori he agar forex me learning ne ho to hmara loss hi hoga.

dhaka101
2013-04-17, 05:42 PM
Forex knowledge is very important. No one can establish them self in forex market without knowledge. Forex is profitable but very risky. So we should take forex knowledge before investment.

maidenkissskebo
2013-04-17, 05:55 PM
Forex is critical, in the event i am prosperous in addition to i could say which it really was demanding to decide on which often, what exactly when to help business. Wish for more info later on. in this particular small business, thus many of us continue to learn in addition to constantly make an effort to educate specifically. I'd experimented with practice investing

rabia006
2013-04-17, 05:56 PM
yes forex trading aik bohat he zayda riski buinss hai aur ager ap is main forfit kamna chaty hai tu abo her sorat main forex trading learn karin phari ge tab ja ky ap kamyab ho sakty hai aur is sy achi earning kama sakty hai

matelampu
2013-04-17, 06:13 PM
learn forex from any where such as from broker and friend and also from the forum and also can earn bonus ,
i am just new here and also new in Forex. i had tried practice trading and i can say that it was really challenging to choose which, what and when to trade.

gillet
2013-04-17, 06:13 PM
I think that learning about Forex is very important thing. We can not make money without learning about Forex. We can learn about Forex from www.babpips.com, Instaforex web site, Forex forums and so on.

Dawood
2013-04-17, 06:16 PM
Learning forex is essential before starting forex online trading business.We should have the all knowledge of forex online trading business and also some experience of forex trading is necessary. We should know all strategies of forex trading.

trad3erIn5ta
2013-04-17, 06:20 PM
i make experience of learning forex and i can say that it is easy to learn forex if we learn step by step only focus on one point at one time. but if we try to learn all things in one time then it will be hard to learn. i think fist step of learning is demo trading in forex

lobaloba
2013-04-17, 06:30 PM
you really need to learn lots to try and do this job; learning is extremely vital half with this job therefore offer better and then determine all the choices right before you begin trading & operating with this, therefore work laborious and remember...>

sobuj111
2013-04-17, 06:30 PM
Forex is very important, if we want to succeed in this , so we have to keep learning & always training, especially for beginners learn Forex is that is important, it is very risky business, so if we are learning the business well to ya and make a profession.

shama12
2013-04-17, 06:33 PM
if we want to be successful in this market, so we have to keep studying and always doing coaching, especially for newbies understand currency trading is something that is essential, you should properly consider your financial commitment goals, stage of knowledge and excperience and danger hunger. Keep in mind, you could maintain a lack of some or all of your preliminary investment

nazmunus
2013-04-17, 06:34 PM
Here you have a good cash in the Forex trading even know me well and have a good knowledge and experience of foreign currency trading and Forex trading then well and good success and hard work to get better and learn more when they earn Yes, education is the key to success in Forex Trading forex is the best love and love to work here..

faysal.nitu
2013-04-17, 06:38 PM
in my opinion you have to learn about forex trading first from different types of websites then you have to practice in demo account then you have to learn about how to do news analysis and other analysis then if you can do well in you demo account then you can enter in forex market.

nity
2013-04-17, 06:50 PM
Forex is an uncertain business that's why traders are to learn all requirements of this trade so that they can make good analysis to trade well.The experienced traders can beautify their lives because it gives freedom and pleasure as well as earning money. So,I think traders should spend every moment for learning trade until being experienced.

misslily
2013-04-17, 06:55 PM
Foreign talk is very notable, if we are thriving in this sphere, so we keep on to discover and for ever and a day try to train especially, to foreign talk is very notable, for the reason that it is a risky sphere, so if we poverty to discover vis-а-vis the sphere knows superlative, we can reduce this is a stake and you will be able to benefit. :yahoo:

byesofiq
2013-04-17, 06:55 PM
We learn, so if you are, it is because Forex is a very risky business and we want to be successful in this business, so we are always learning and training, especially for beginners in Forex Learning is very important to learn the important things that a good business , to minimize this risk, we may be able to benefit.

afzal07
2013-04-17, 07:04 PM
Learning is very important for Forex trading. this is becasue, without learning about Forex we can not make more money in Forex. We have to learn about Forex and its trading strategies before trading in Forex.

danish012
2013-04-17, 07:05 PM
if you want to learn about the forex trading then i think that you have to trade in the demo account of the forex trading and from the demo account of the forex trading you can learn the lot of the good and the important things about the forex trading and from that you can trade well in the real account and earn the lot of the money.

ahmad786
2013-04-17, 07:09 PM
according to me learning is that the best manner of earning cash . we will not create cash while not learning concerning forex trading business . there are many of us are becoming loss for his or her lacking of information concerning forex

fxmoney
2013-04-17, 07:24 PM
learning forex is the good thing but for that you must have to take topics daily so that when you learn facts time to time you can also improve your trading so try to learn the various strategy which the traders follow so that you can also use them and gain good income.

mdshopon
2013-04-17, 07:47 PM
Learn Forex Trading is very important, if we want to be successful in this industry, so we must continue to learn, and do always training, especially for beginners to learn something of foreign exchange is important, because this is the work of a very dangerous and, therefore, if we knowthat work very well, we can reduce these risks, you can make a profit.

mrchodary
2013-04-17, 07:49 PM
Yes it is very true to have the best and over all information in the field of the Forex market trading...... because it all gives the satisfaction and the trusts on yourself if some one have the fully concentration on the trading graph......