PDA

View Full Version : Trading Without Indicators

souravpaul7770
2013-02-12, 11:41 PM
Hi can anyone recommend a book deals with trading Fx without indicators.

There is an ebook about trend line strategy, but reviews are not to be found, unless you count that
"low return rates on the e-book, so it must be good"
thas isn't a review..

I trade (demo)without any indicators, I use Trend lines, SAR, Fib, and the odd chart pattern, and a rough idea of candle recognition.

Thank You
Kind Regards
Gary

Mujahid
2013-03-16, 02:20 AM
han ji buht he khob maza aye ga ap ko kio k jab ap with out kisi signal k ttrade karo geh toh ap ko buht he faida ho ga kio k me nay toh kabii b signal leh kar trade ni ki hai ic liye dear forex market me ham ko indicatr ki bjaye Manual Trade kar leni chayea jo hamarey liye kafi ahci paiida paaar sabit ho sakti hai .

naija
2013-03-16, 02:30 AM
There are only a few times when i have traded without indicators. And those times where when the came out and i predicted the market reactions to it. And it eventually worked out. Every other time, i use indicator for my trading.

adnan_aziz
2013-03-16, 05:00 AM
mere khayal se indicators forex trading business main bohot ahemeiat rakhte hain aur mai tou indicators kay bina forex trading business main trading nahi kar sakta aur main koshish karta hon kay ache ache aur best indicators ko search karta rahon.

misshema
2013-03-16, 09:34 AM
There are no more than a a small amount of time as soon as i tolerate traded not including indicators. And individuals time anywhere as soon as the came out cold and i predicted the sell reactions to it. And it eventually worked out cold. Every other moment, i depletion indicator on behalf of my trading. ..:peace:

haney
2013-03-16, 09:40 AM
it is good, we will get the best trading system with our skill and not depend to indicators,
and for my trading i use
1. candlestick as my best guide or indicator
2. SR with channel or equidistant channel
3. use all time frames, just it, and i see my monitor is clear, and i can make analize the chart with free,

barkiman
2013-03-16, 09:46 AM
sorry my friend, actually a lot of traders who are trading without the help of indicators. they only see the chart pattern to determine price direction. but to my knowledge, SAR, Fibonacci is also an indicator .. you actually still use indicators

sultanmehmood
2013-03-16, 09:46 AM
trading without indicator buluk sahe nahe hai keo ka inid cator hmaye sahye trend ka rsata btata hai aur market ki movements bhe is ka bagyer zeyada tra riskey trading he ho ge.

joynan
2013-03-16, 09:50 AM
In forex trading business market, indicator is very important for all trader. Good indicator give us forex market price movement understanding idea. So i think without indicators we can't good understand market and can't good trade open in market. So indicator is must be need in forex trading market.

biyen
2013-03-16, 11:06 AM
Trading without indicators, is actually not something new and extraordinary. Many successful traders are doing. There are several techniques used iasa, with candlestick analysis, or with trading techniques that are well known, the so-called "price action". Fact is that most indicators often give false signals, and often too late to give a signal. That's why professional traders prefer to use price action techniques

sind
2013-03-16, 11:14 AM
somehow it is easier to trade with a few reliable indicators than without the help of any indicators. There are times we may enter trades with news analysis but during monitoring indicators are used to adjust stoploss take profit points and exit.

muntasirnasser
2013-03-16, 11:21 AM
There are various tactics utilized iasa, having candlestick analysis, as well as having dealing tactics which might be well known, the so-called "price action". So i believe with out signs most of us cannot beneficial recognize industry and cannot beneficial trade open up with industry. So signal will be need to be require with fx trading industry.

mendhogibaz
2013-03-16, 11:24 AM
from the beginning I never use the indicators when trading. because I prefer to trade using candlestick chart pattern. because the indicator is always late in detail the signal. we can do to open a position with the market based on the shape and some supporters that could be a reference to determine the direction of the market.

sapubroker34
2013-03-16, 11:30 AM
wow,, trade without indicator????
i think that is very difficult , danger and very naked trading.... indicator is a tool that allows us to analyze and predict price movements in the forex market .. disni indicator function so it helps us,,

kareem yahia
2013-03-16, 11:31 AM
i dont like this type of tradinf because of depend on nothing .you should read news and you must have your own strategy and thanks

yasir15
2013-03-16, 11:42 AM
meray andaazey k mutaabiq forex aik risky job hai iss per indicator k ilawa kaam kerna bohat mushkil hai . Forex trading me indicator bohat ziyada ihmiyat rekhta hai.

mdsamsul01
2013-03-16, 11:45 AM
I am trading for a forex work and goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs now goods for awoke and betetr income money for a jobs now goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs now all man best income money for a jobs now goods for a work forex jobs.

bipashadas
2013-03-16, 11:46 AM
You'll find only some times when we've dealt devoid of symptoms. And the ones occasions in which if the became available and my partner and i expected the marketplace reactions from this.

rajibforex1
2013-03-16, 11:50 AM
You will find only in some cases, when I was going through with no symptoms. And the periods in which the tournament has come along with when I was expecting an allergic reaction, the market sector without running shoes. And it's also finally resolved. Another time, I prefer an indicator that is attached to my behavior.

tuhin008
2013-03-16, 11:51 AM
From the opening I not at all get through the indicators what time trading. As I have a preference to trade using candlestick chart pattern. As the indicator is for ever and a day in the nick of time in list the intimate. We can act to unfasten a stand with the bazaar based on the appearance and a number of supporters with the purpose of might be a reference to determine the direction of the bazaar.

sohailbutt
2013-03-16, 12:02 PM
There are periods we may get into deals with information research but during tracking signs are used to modify stoploss take benefit factors and quit.As I have a choice to business using wax light graph design. As the signal is for ever and a day in the chip of your time and effort in record the romantic. We can act to unfasten a take a position with the bazaar depending on the overall look and a variety of followers with the objective of might be a referrals to figure out the route of the bazaar.

lg_pkl
2013-03-16, 12:05 PM

There is an ebook about trend line strategy, but reviews are not to be found, unless you count that
thas isn't a review..

I trade (demo)without any indicators, I use Trend lines, SAR, Fib, and the odd chart pattern, and a rough idea of candle recognition.

Thank You
Kind Regards
Gary

very best if we could trade without the help of indicators sir,
I have long since learned to trade without the help of an indicator,
but I will also be able to use this trade would be good if I could always win in any position that I would use in opening a new position

furqaniqbal
2013-03-16, 12:10 PM
thanks for sharing brother i also do forex trading without using indicators i think we can do this without indicator better i have learn technical analysis and i know about trend lines so i do trading with trend lines.

mdswapon01
2013-03-16, 12:17 PM
trading for a forex work and best income money for a jobs now all ma goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all time work for a forex work and better income money for a jobs forex jobs.

fst2012
2013-03-16, 12:26 PM
Trading without indicators is known as naked trading,but for me i think that before you implement trading without indicators you will know how far you have gone,because indicators helps to give us strong confirmation on the market direction as compared to trading without indicators much experienced is required.

vizioit
2013-03-16, 12:48 PM
I am not agree with you that trade without indicators because we know that forex is world wide business and it is also a risky business and in this business we need more and more knowledge and experience and also we should trade according to indicators. Indicators are very very important for forex trading. we must use indicators for forex trading.

aamirtaxila
2013-03-16, 12:55 PM
My friends jb app indicators k bina trade kartay hy to pher kiya hota hy ,loss, main nay bee eh baar indicators k bina trade ki thi to account he wash ...

visio it
2013-03-16, 12:58 PM
I always trade without indicator and always recommend to trade without indicator,and i believe once your understanding develop then there is no need of indicator,and your understanding develop through observe the market.when you deeply observe market market give you chance of entry at any level.

fst2012
2013-03-16, 01:38 PM
I always trade without indicator and always recommend to trade without indicator,and i believe once your understanding develop then there is no need of indicator,and your understanding develop through observe the market.when you deeply observe market market give you chance of entry at any level.

before your understanding will develop you will pass a certain stage and that clearly shows that beginner traders must learn to be trading with indicators first before trading without indicators.

M.MOEEN SAEED KHAN
2013-03-16, 01:41 PM
i think trading without indicator is a harmful thing. one must posses a good knowledge releating to the subject which is impossible without indicator . if u hv some good books recommend me also. i just read and search it on google

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-16, 01:41 PM
G hn without indicator ka trading sy ap ko bht benifit hoga. kiu ky ma bi indicator use ni krt. Mjhy kisi signal ki zrorat ni ha ma khud hi apna hisab sy calculation krta hu and Technical method use krty hauy trade krta hu. bht hi kum asa hua ha ky mjhy trade sy loss hua ho. kafi time profit earn kia ha.

Azharawan
2013-03-17, 12:32 AM
They are only a few times when i have traded without indicators and those times where when the same out and i predicated the market reactions to it and it eventually worked out.

samanta
2013-03-17, 12:39 AM
Indicator has a great importance in Forex and sometime it really helps us mostly to determine the market trend. But all types of indicator is not useful in all condition, so along with this we should also be active on analysis for the better success.

usmankik786
2013-03-17, 12:42 AM
i think indicator is very helpful for trading so learn the forex and i think to got success as a trader at forex market trader needs to have both hard work and practice,here hard work means give much effort to learn and doing lots of practice at demo account to make

ForexLover
2013-03-17, 01:21 AM
Well i prefer to used indicators before open trade because in this way i get clearly indications where to trade to earn money and help us to get best benefits from the forex so trade without indicators is like fire a bullet in the dark and you hope that it strike the target.

zuhaib
2013-03-17, 01:33 AM
trading without indicators is very difficult because without indicators it is very difficult to predict the market trends so with the use of indicators we can predict the market trend and can find trend easily..

atouf
2013-03-17, 01:36 AM
if you are trading without indicators then it would be a matter of chance to gain some money.Indicatores are very important and you have to make a good knowledge about them at first because they are very helpful

rafimh
2013-03-17, 01:37 AM
I can't trade without indicators. I think it is the most important element for me when I am in the market. It is hard to trace the market trend without the indicators.

rickyponting
2013-03-17, 01:41 AM
You can find some when I married negotiated by instructions. The periods where, if it is available, also predicted us industry before him. And sooner or later. Almost every time use instructions regarding my personal investment. See only just time we act with the exception of orientation. Along with the men and women of the time header, where the specific is also the predicted winter we offer answers to it. And sooner or later solved in the winter. Almost whenever we lose directions to my personal investments.

bablu7832
2013-03-17, 02:18 AM
Forex mey bina indicators ko use kiye trade karna bahut mushkil hai,main khud MACD indicator ke bina trade nahi kar sakta.Main sirf news time mey MACD indicator use karke trade karta hoon.

sunil
2013-03-17, 02:20 AM
I use candlestick chart pattern trade preferences. Because the signal indicator is always late. The market place with a shape and some supporters that could not be set on the basis of a reference market may open.

blackjack
2013-03-17, 02:20 AM
I think that Indicator really help to become a well trader. Before any one is experienced. There are also many ways to know about forex they can also fallow all the rules and techniques to be profitable .

nkem
2013-03-17, 02:31 AM
but you are alreading trading with indicator as you mentioned SAR in your list and i still believe that no one can actually trade without indicator as it means trading with naked screen and how then do you determine turning points.

projetofmadrassa
2013-03-17, 02:53 AM
Yes i think that is possible with Forex trading we can trade without indicators and to get success from Forex trading as you see everything depend in your experience if you have more experience you able to do everything is Forex trading.

quran69
2013-03-17, 06:20 AM
I think forex is a good business........................There are no more than a a small amount of time as soon as i tolerate traded not including indicators. And individuals time anywhere as soon as the came out cold and i predicted the sell reactions to it. And it eventually worked out cold. Every other moment, i depletion indicator on behalf of my trading. ......have a nice day.........Thank you........................

ummey
2013-03-17, 08:17 AM
Only a short time as soon as tolerated without significant negotiated amount. And people throughout time, as soon as I came out of the cold and the response sales forecast. And finally the war is about to be fixed. Every time I trade on behalf of other indicators, not depletion. ..

chand1
2013-03-17, 08:22 AM
G many peoples without indicators kay trading kar rahy hain aur bohat acha earn kar rahay hain. Agar app ko trend kay bary main bi teek information ho tho ap best trader ban sakthy hain.

poltu9t9
2013-03-17, 08:36 AM
you have been trading demo accounts for over four years now. I have purchased a couple of courses and tried three ES's (robots). I have also used loads of lagging indicators, like most of us, I'm sure! My success this far has been marginal at best! Some time ago, I stumbled across TradingSticks. I decided to do a little due diligence work by way of looking at testimonials, and contacting the company. Although there have not been many testimonials, the ones that have been submitted are excellent, and after getting a rapid response to my enquiries, I decided to give them a go!this system is particularly appealing to me as I like to draw my own support & resistance diagonals and horizontal support & resistance lines. This happens to be the foundation of their system, and it suits my trading style/philosophy. Also, although you can use whatever indicators that you like, i am trading without any indicators and simply looking at price action and where I see the market going based on my manually drawn lines! It's too early to be 100% sure that trading with out the help of any indicators works, I am encouraged by the prospect of trading this rather simple 'price action' way! Although these are early days, I feel this approach is refreshing and certainly does not clutter up the chart with a mess of confusing lines! It's very difficult indeed to realize that there has never been such a simple, yet sophisticated and elegant way of trading which was not tried before trading Sticks!

anupomks
2013-03-17, 08:39 AM
I think,forex is very simple and effective business and a good platform for earning a good money.And those times where when the came out and i predicted the market reactions to it.So indicator is must be need in forex trading market.Good luck with your trading.

Cinta
2013-03-17, 08:40 AM

thas isn't a review..

Thank You
Kind Regards
Gary

actual trade without using the indicator's very well sir, so we will be very maximum in the trade which I will do later
this way then I would be able to do this trade in a very safe manner and can make me more to get the profit in this trade sir

helloseo
2013-03-17, 08:56 AM
in trading indicators are good source of information they can provide us huge development in Forex platform. i usually use candlestick indicator and take guidance from chart and analysis .

blackrose
2013-03-17, 09:09 AM
it is also good way to analysis market ,i use chart pattern and candle stick for my analysis.I prefer candle stick analysis because it gives me 90% accurate result.When i open my trade i use this ,last three month i use only candle stick.it really give me wonderful result.

banmut
2013-03-17, 09:17 AM
it is also good way to analysis market ,i use chart pattern and candle stick for my analysis.I prefer candle stick analysis because it gives me 90% accurate result.When i open my trade i use this ,last three month i use only candle stick.it really give me wonderful result.

candlestick is more gives a true picture of the market, but I think the indicators can also help us in analyzing the direction of movement, and even better if we develop a master fundamental analysis.

rajibforex1
2013-03-17, 09:35 AM
You will find only one or two instances when I've already exchanged with no indicator. The few times right there in the event reached out and also we predicted that market reactions to it. Sooner or later also worked. Another time, I personally use warning on my trading.

mahabub32
2013-03-17, 09:39 AM
Indicators is very important for all traders ,I think without indicators we can't good understand market and can't good trade open in market .That is why professional traders prefer to use price action techniques.Signal will be need to be required with fx trading industry.

ismael_hossain
2013-03-17, 09:39 AM
This is the simple act for the trader because you can trade without the indicator but it is the manually trading. It is depend on your personal skill and experience. So you try it with your best.

dulalbd0071
2013-03-17, 09:49 AM
Forex indicators are technical analysis tools.that reason indicators are very important for trading business.Without indicators use you can not properly makes technical analysis.It is impossible.

Java
2013-03-17, 10:05 AM

thas isn't a review..

Thank You
Kind Regards
Gary

trade without the use of indicators is a trade I would say very nice sir
we use this to trade well with using candles alone then I will be able to use this trade more safely again sir
for I will be able to use market analysis is certainly

cellonephn
2013-03-17, 10:54 AM
Companies in the market Forex currency trading are very important for the players. A superb sign from the motion within the Forex market offers all of us the idea of the idea. I think of the symptoms along with regarding not really having the capacity to understand this market in addition to not a good deal for the open up the market place. For making the actual suggestion within the Forex market.

mohammad209
2013-03-17, 11:20 AM
oi is difficul to trade without indicators.many successful forex traders are does this .there are many tactic used idea,with candle stick analysis system, or with trading techniques. so Ffact is that most indicators often give false information so that we should be careful.

brodie563
2013-03-22, 11:49 PM
Is also a great way to market research, I prefer a graph structure, in addition to maintaining the candlestick designed for our research. I prefer candles to keep research, because only he offers precise effect 90%. After I start the our industry, I prefer this over the last three months, I'd rather just a :accute:candleholder. announced. pay to great effect. I personally use cautions with our negotiations.

ahmedreda
2013-03-22, 11:55 PM
ya good way to trade . i used way to make good profits any one can use this method to make good profits you can use trends to make good strategy . but the trend broken strategy will not work for along time you must use an indicator .

adnanraza
2013-03-22, 11:56 PM
Dear I think dear trading without indicator bohat he best hai q indicators bilkul accurate nahi batate hai agr hum candle chart ko use kare tou wo sab se best hai or agr hum us ko achi tarah se samjh jaye tou hum kafi profit gain ker sakte hai but hum zaida bharosa indicator per khud per nahi.

kathrick
2013-03-23, 12:25 AM
There is solely a little a part of the time, once to not tolerate it handles the absence of performance indicators. folks of all parties as presently as potential, to the cold over time and supply sales and eventually worked cold comments. I perpetually have my buy the pencil check. ..

pak786
2013-03-23, 12:33 AM
sory , i think forex trading is the game of indicators , whit out indicator you will earn i think its very difficult i can't make a trade with out indicator
i am always make trade with the help of indicator

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-03-23, 12:33 AM
Indicators have a great use and importance in Forex trade. It helps us to predict the future price movement. Sometime we can make a lot of money using indicator. This is mostly important for the technical trader. But I don't prefer to depend on the indicator all the time. We should pay more attention on analyzing the market and trading with strategy. I use indicator but mostly depend on it when my analysis goes with it.

tapuu
2013-03-23, 12:42 AM
Trading without indicators are very risky. In forex the indicators help us for taking right decission in right time. In the forex we can earn lots of money for that we have to trade. And indicator helps us in trading. If you wants to work without indicators then you need very strong experience about the forex trading market.

mustafain
2013-03-23, 12:52 AM
yes indicator is helpful but i am also trade without indicator and learn the news and know the trend and also learn about market and then trade and it is better for you.

muhin_123
2013-03-23, 01:01 AM
In my trading experience,i think trading without indicator it is best idea.if you trade always to see the indicator,you can't learn the forex properly.

asomma
2013-03-23, 01:02 AM
Trading without indicators is very dangerous, because to be before entering the market to do fundamental and technical analysis in order to know the direction of the market and then we enter the transaction

saqib160
2013-03-25, 10:37 PM
indector ka bagar trade karna bohat mushkal ha muj sa to indector ka bagar trade nahi ho gai indector forex ma aham ha indector sa hum ko trade karne ma help milti ha

RedArrow
2013-03-25, 10:48 PM
mery khyal se indicator bhoht helpfull hoty hian trading me se i think humien indicator ka use zror karna chaye and i think forex is life time forex job business because i always life time forex treading in the world.forex business a man makeing good job in forex business and If we are a good trader and if you want make a good life in trade market you need to learn forex very well and you must gain in forex market

msnafridi
2013-03-28, 10:01 PM
Trading without indicator is like you work in the dark, and you never know wether you will earn or loose, a great expert may work without an indicator but such like expert can not be found easily, but possible, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. Using Indicator is good for forex business, rather working on it manually.

forex blaster
2013-03-28, 11:00 PM
i think that now have too many trader was want to make the trading without using the indicator on the forex, but do not feel comfort trading without indicator .we know that forex market is very risky place or business in the world .so always we should careful about the market.

ali345
2013-03-28, 11:04 PM
meray khayal k mutaabik forex trading mein indicator bohat hi ziyada ihmiyat rekhtay hain yeh aap ko market ki mutaalik hint detay hai k ab market kiss taraf jaye gi yeh aap k profit aur loss ka baais bantey hain.

arslanbhatte
2013-03-28, 11:06 PM
I think this is difficult for us that we do trading without indicator because i think indicators are very useful for us and we can get huge profit with the help of indicators and we can take many benefits with forex so always do work with indicator in forex and earn money with forex.

pindah
2013-03-28, 11:08 PM
i think u must setting a smal profit n can be the trader..a small amount of time as soon as i tolerate traded not including indicators. And individuals time anywhere as soon as the came out cold

forexblaster
2013-03-28, 11:17 PM
I think Trading without indicators such as going to war without a gun for self defense should have much interest and indicators to determine the direction of the pair. we can learn to trade that very way i mean trading without indicator, well its not gonna easy but we can still do that as times goes on.

saeed786
2013-03-29, 09:09 AM
indicators sometimes seems to be good and some time feel bad. there is no exact figure that i have seen of the indicators without the news in the forex market. in my opinion indicators are not so good thing for the traders to make their trades successful in forex market. i used to make understanding of the trends and i think that it is best and easy for having the good understanding of the forex market.

aries32
2013-03-29, 09:14 AM
Bahi achay traders market kay trend koo follow kar kay or indiactor use kar kay trade kartay hain.Traders without indicator kay bee trade kartay hain or achaa profit kamatay hain.without indicators kay bee trade mumkin hotee hai. indicators say aap koo market kay trend find karnay may aasane hotee hai.jess say woo achaa profit kamaa saktay hain.

saymasweety
2013-03-29, 09:34 AM
There are not all situations when i make traded without indicators. And anybody situations where as the came out and i estimate the market feelings to this. Which eventually turn out. Another time, i handle indicator with regard to my personal trading.

foysalkha34
2013-03-29, 09:37 AM
Trading without indicators is risky and vulnerable to loss

ABEDIN 18
2013-03-29, 09:47 AM
actually most of time i use indicator in forex trading time. because some indicator is very useful and helpful for for us besides i use RSI, Peravokic sar and Moving average is most of time use and i take profit in easily for using this indicator.

farhachaudhery
2013-03-29, 11:01 AM
Indeed there are just a few occasions whenever i have exchanged with no signals. And also those times just where whenever the came away and also i expected the marketplace reactions to it. And also it ****ually worked away. Every various other time, i use signal for my trading.

myforex
2013-03-29, 11:08 AM
i only depends on indicators those who shows us overbought and over sold leavls of the market then i only sell on over bought area and buy on over sell area with leaving big backup and doing average and always earn.so indicators are my eyes.

robing sing
2013-03-29, 11:42 AM
I cerebrate the artefact is that we can move writer and pol virtually forex and active alive forex ground because this is groovy for us and if we hit principle of forex and do untold practise in forex then we can earn lifesize piddle and communicator money in daily lowborn and we can crossbeam whatsoever benefits with forex.

timetowait
2013-03-29, 11:43 AM
zarori hain agar ap ko trading nahi aati hain or ap trading main new hain tu ap ko indicators or signals ki kafi zarorat hain ap ko acha idea mil jata hain trading ka

profit virus
2013-03-29, 11:45 AM
Yeah its possible to trade without indicators.I am doing trade since 2008 on wards still i m not yet use any single indicators.I am always keep support and resistance levels and follow fundamental economic currency news data.But if i know all indicators i can earn more what i earned now.

soneya
2013-03-29, 11:49 AM
One can find few when relating to exchanged not having signs and symptoms. However, they are still circumstances the place as soon as the was launched together with that I forecasted the industry response to barefoot. In addition, this in due course stretched. Each point in time, make the most of gauge meant for my best forex trading.

shaownhowlader
2013-03-29, 12:01 PM
thanks for intercourse brother i also do forex trading without using indicators i cerebrate we can do this without indicator improve i human instruct theoretical psychotherapy and i know about discernment lines so i do trading with tendency lines.

anyar
2013-03-29, 12:01 PM
I think that's not possible I think we can trade properly without the help of a friend of indicators, indicator helps us to look at the current market trends because we trade in the direction of market trends. If no indicator of how we see.

shohag293
2013-03-29, 12:02 PM
There are a lot of indicators in Forex trading most of them are constructed on the basis of moving average, but in my view most of the indicators are useless they can not provide useful signals i do not use indicators anymore though when i started Forex trading i was very mush interested about indicators.

damiar
2013-03-29, 12:07 PM
i exploit candlestick chart pattern trade preferences,as a result of the signal indicator is often late,the market place utilizing a form and a few supporters that might not be set on the premise of the reference market may open].

winboy007
2013-03-29, 12:09 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that There are only a few times when i have traded without indicators. And those times where when the came out and i predicted the market reactions to it. And it eventually worked out. Every other time, i use indicator for my trading thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

taya.kalim
2013-03-29, 12:16 PM
i told about my won There are only a few times when i have traded without indicators. And those times where when the came out and i predicted the market reactions to it. And it eventually worked out. Every other time, i use indicator for my trading.There are several techniques used iasa, with candlestick analysis, or with trading techniques that are well known, the so-called "price action". Fact is that most indicators often give false signals, and often too late to give a signal. That's why professional traders prefer to use price action techniques

Ch waqas
2013-03-29, 12:21 PM
Dear forex trading mein without indicators trading kerna I think kafi faide mand ho ga agr aap k pass trading k bare mein knowledge or experience hai tou ap without indicator achi trading karo gay nahi tou phir aap apni or indicators trading mein confuse ho jao gay.

khanommaria
2013-03-29, 12:24 PM
These instances in which if your arrived on the scene in addition to we predicated the marketplace reactions going without running shoes in addition to eventully worked out. therefore signals is actually must be have to have with fx trading industry.

Mic84328
2013-03-29, 12:28 PM
Trading without Indicators Is Just Like Tea Without Sugar :) Indicators Help us alot to make correct decisions It doesnot mean that we cannot do trade without indicators but If we want to make Some Good Buks We Do need Indicators

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-29, 12:33 PM
Forex trading without indicators is real. Trade with using price. price is the main indicator. Use candlestick analysis by examining different combinations of candlesticks. Use the elements of technical analysis- support and resistance levels. Use forex signals. It's a best way for beginners to make profit.

khadim86
2013-03-29, 12:47 PM
I think it's possible to trade without the use of indicators and it depends on the experience of the merchant himself and confidence in his ability to profit from the market and that is through the use of simple tools such as longitudinal and transverse lines to determine the direction of the market.

Shams001
2013-03-29, 12:54 PM
I think the best way trading is to study the technical and economical analysis of the market because they give us the real result of the market and then we can make good profit as well.

Ladenboys
2013-03-29, 05:30 PM
Individuals time anywhere as soon as the came out cold and i predicted the sell reactions to it. And it eventually worked out cold. Every other moment, i depletion indicator on behalf of my trading.

z_eshan2008
2013-03-29, 05:34 PM
in forex trading indicator is helpful for better earning when you bye or sell without indicator then you have a big chan to lost the mony in which forex trading.so the indicator is the must need in forex trading.

jeetnrimi
2013-03-29, 05:35 PM
Main trading without indicators ke hi karta hu kyoki mera manna hai ki indicators sirf aapko decision ko support dene ke liye hote hai, Forex indicators par 100% trust nahi karna chahiye, main fundamental analysis karke hi trade karta hu, price action, resistance support aadi things par analysis kar trade karna main behatar samajhata hu.

hudson563
2013-03-30, 04:02 PM
I believe we are able to help someone, sign accordingly with no signals facilitates industry think it us, the current development of enterprises, especially because many of us in the direction of the trend in the industry. If no sign as you watch. When I started with Forex trading we mash was extremely curious about signals.:accute:

jabeen
2013-03-30, 04:06 PM
well it is possible to make trade with out indicators because indicators are not true all the time some time these are true and most of time these are not so we should keep practice and learning for being a good trader.

foysalkha34
2013-03-30, 04:09 PM
Trade without indicators is difficult to measure the business trend as indicators acts as signal to the trader

Mehboob Khan Alyani
2013-03-30, 04:12 PM
failure to abide by this principle has been the doom of countless traders. In general, if youre unsure that you know what youre doing, and that you can defend your opinion with strength and vigor against critics that you value and trust, do not trade.

ABEDIN 18
2013-03-30, 04:13 PM
actually most of time i can,t doing trade without indicator. because most of time i use RSI indicator i win maximum time for use this indicator. so i am use indicator is maximum time and i fill comfort for use indicator.

Mustafijur
2013-03-30, 04:16 PM
Indicators are the important part for a trader in forex. With the help of indicators trader can analysis the market base in hourly,daily,weekly,monthly. Can set the value when go to trader by given order - Indicators graph make this very easy to trade. So I cant think without indicators in Forex trade. Can You ?

Thanks

sweeetc123
2013-03-30, 04:18 PM
i always use trading with indicators . indicators are very usefull for every traders and every person . some good indicators give us signals as well . and give the best picture of market

forexstory
2013-03-30, 04:20 PM
new trader ko koi na koi indicator to use kerna chahiye forex main men khus forex main trend indicator use kerta hoon is trah trading mian earn kerna aur trading ka way clrea kerny main thori asani ho jati hai aur hum blind trading say bach jaty hain

modo
2013-03-30, 04:27 PM
I'm trading to produce a forex work and goods to produce a work and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently. Goods for awoke and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently goods to produce a work and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently, All man best income cash to produce a jobs currently goods to produce a work Forex jobs.

mrfx
2013-03-31, 02:38 AM
For me, the market without use indicators is an issue become a habit for each merchant. Indicator simply as of support tools to traders order to identify the trends......

Iqbal123
2013-03-31, 02:39 AM
with out indicator jo trading kartey hia wo forex me manual trading hoti hai or merey khiyaaal say forex me sab say ahci trading b manual trading hai ic liye dear merey mutabiq toh with out indicator tradeing buht he aci rehti hia i like this trading .

Emmma
2013-03-31, 03:01 AM
Hello, dear brother, I do not think that goes on in the Forex market indicators where he dramatically illustrates the situation in which it has the market and be very important next analyzes and trends

gehad
2013-03-31, 03:53 AM
Difficult for rolling the trading without indicators because he will not be able to forecast prices before entering into any deal and also good trader is always looking forward indicators

jsmnr5001
2013-03-31, 04:29 AM
Dear friend it is an important thread that "Trading Without Indicators is how?" So my opinion is that kay Trading Without Indicators aesa hai jesay aik car bgair head light kay pahari pay rat ko chala rahay hon bs zara si ghalti aap ko bohut bara nuqsaan day sakti hai.

sweetypk2016
2013-03-31, 04:35 AM
indicator ka stah trading karna main fayda hota hai. or indicator humi Forex trading main trade Karna main kafi help karta hai kiyo indicator marke ka trend ka hisab sa humi signal provide karta hai . bus humi kud sa kuch analysis kar ka trend ka indicator ko understand karna hota hai.with out indicator ka just loss hi hota hai. kiyo jab market ka bara main koi idea nahi hoga tu trade kasa hum lagaynga. bina market ki moment ko smajha trade karna sab sa bare bewakofi hai.

makrazeeb
2013-03-31, 06:04 AM
In Forex trading commercial market, indicator is actually very key with regard to all trader. Good indicator bring us foreign value movement nurturing thinking. So i consider without indicators we tend to can't amazing be aware of market and also can't good business open in scene. So warning is actually must be require in Forex trading market.

challanger 2013
2013-03-31, 06:30 AM
There are only a few times when i traded without indicators. And it didn't work out. so now i always use indicator for my trading.i don't like to trade without indicators because i don't have luck

joynan
2013-03-31, 07:12 AM
Forex trading indicator is very important in forex market for good trade. Most of forex trader doing use some good indicator in forex market, because good indicator give us some good direction idea for good trade in forex market. So without this indicator we can't understand market movement in forex market. So indicator doing very help for all trader in forex market. Thanks

shoaib515
2013-03-31, 07:19 AM
indicators hamen guid kartey hen in se ham bhot faida utha saktey hen . Aur indicators forex trading business main bohot ahemeiat rakhte hain aur mai tou kahunga keh indicators kay bina forex trading business main trading bohot mushkil hy . Indicators use karney se ham loss se bach saktey hen .

formadeu
2013-03-31, 07:22 AM
Trading indicator is not good. but if you have a good knowledge about the candlestick pattern then you can do it and make you money very hardly. but it very risky to make money.

kmmilon362
2013-03-31, 07:27 AM
indicator show us the limit of our trade.it shows us when to withdraw the money from the market.when to invest money.if there was no indicator we never know what gonna be happend.

mrfx
2013-04-07, 05:12 PM
I have used some of the indicators into my system, have found many the trading systems, and I be tested with demo trading. I believe that a full the trading system to be used technical analysis as indicators...Also follow the news..

mosqueda45
2013-04-07, 08:16 PM
You are trading with Your investment and knowledge. So what ever you make profit or loss that is yours. My opinion is trade without indicators is like as trough the money in to a pond. So think about that before trading.

Auspicous
2013-04-07, 08:38 PM
Trading with no indications is known as nude buying and selling, nevertheless for myself i do think in which prior to deciding to implement buying and selling with no indications you will know how far you have gone, simply because indications helps you to allow you powerful verification available course as compared to buying and selling with no indications significantly seasoned is required.

nufatrx4u
2013-04-07, 08:49 PM
I think the indicator is a tool to analyze price movements in the forex market, no matter whatever indicator you use,,, if you think good, then use it, even if you could achieve a lot pforit without using it and even then good for you,,, just do not try to predict the price movements without analysis because we are not gambling,,

soma01
2013-04-07, 09:10 PM
You will find only a few instances when we have traded in without signs. The ones occasions where by if the turned out in addition to my partner and i forecast this market allergic reactions for it. And it eventually worked out. Almost every other time, i personally use indicator regarding the trading.

kanom
2013-04-08, 01:44 AM
If you a novice difficult trading without indicators maybe we need a long time to do the trade without indicators because we will learn a lot about the wax pattern so that we will understand better if we had long been on the market need to a professional trader..

kanom
2013-04-10, 04:04 AM
I think It it is not possible for everybody to trade without indicators, because the indicators work like the eye of operators and you make a lot best with the help of indicators, and help you to make the right decision..

sujarwo
2013-04-10, 04:08 AM
Trading Without Indicators

thas isn't a review..

Thank You
Kind Regards
Gary
From the beginning I did not ever use the indicators in Forex trading, I have a problem reading the signals given by the indicator. I've tried using the BB for a few weeks and my results suffered losses due to the signal read regards, since I chose trading without using indicators.

shazahan
2013-04-10, 04:13 AM
I am doing the forex real trading without any indicators just reading news and getting forcast from the Instaforex analyser. I tried lot of indicators but difficult to understand the signals for trading.

eng.adham
2013-04-10, 04:43 AM
indicators are very important for all traders for making the correct analysis . for me , i usually use a combination of three or more indicators to make my analysis .

dondong76
2013-04-10, 05:27 AM
it is a key indicator of technical analysis because market direction can be analyzed through the indicator, so wear indicator that we need to understand one by one and do not be quick to replace one with the other indicators if we do not get it

sury
2013-04-10, 05:41 AM
trading for a forex work and best income money for a jobs now all ma goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all time work for a forex work and better income money for a jobs forex jobs.

Yes forex is the best way to learn forex trading business, forex teaching us how to do forex trading business in the worldwide, also teaching how to earn money from forex, we know forex is worldwide trading business and also profitable business so , forex is the best for learn

joynan
2013-04-10, 05:43 AM
In forex market indicator is very important for all trader, because we can't good understand market movement without indicator in forex market. And we can't good trade open in forex market without indicator. So it is for most of forex trade doing use some indicator, and now i am use some indicator for good trade in forex market.

ibyousaf1
2013-04-10, 07:42 AM
trading with out the signal and with out the trading strengh we can not make the good trading on the trading sites and the trading is the most important think about the it is same like that we can make the trading in the air and we can loose some and can earn some so that it is not to much trading sites.

Micheiya
2013-04-10, 08:22 AM
I myself now trying to trade without using the indicator, I am trying to learn to understand how to create a trendline line, and using chandelstik, I try to understand the forms cahndel, and try to understand the forms which we can be a reference for the open position.

hugos
2013-04-10, 09:01 AM
thanks for sharing brother i also do forex trading without using indicators i think we can do this without indicator better i have learn technical analysis and i know about trend lines so i do trading with trend lines.

There are a huge brokers who are trading wih so many dollars and earning a huge money so that I am learning trading from a successful trader who is earning a huge money everyday and I think I am gonna earning this.

super27
2013-04-10, 09:17 AM
Forex trading me indicators ki kafi importance hai , agar ap experienced trader hain to ap indicators k beghair trading kar sakte hain aur agar ap naye hain trading me to indicators se ap kafi help le sakte hain.....

iryan123
2013-04-10, 09:23 AM
This happens to be the foundation of their system, and it suits my trading style philosophy although you can use whatever indicators that you like, I am trading without any indicators and simply looking action

saf co_leader
2013-04-10, 09:31 AM
Yes it was possible .i ever do trading without indicator i think trading on our experience bass is good you must have a indicator in your mind that tell you market moment and it was possible when you have alot of knowledge and experience about Forex business. .indicators are also good for new traders by using this opportunity they will able to earn good

indiafx
2013-04-10, 10:19 AM
Naked trading or trading blind require a very long experience, I'm still using trading indicators, fundamental analysis and standards still need me, trading price action may not require an indicator

mrfx
2013-04-10, 04:13 PM
I believe that a business order to make a proper analysis requires a tool, and more often than professional tool to set analysis indicator known, so I think for making a good trader require analysis with an indicator..

princeua
2013-04-10, 04:15 PM
There are some traders rely on trading without indicators because they take the recommendations and news for a material amount of experienced traders in the market and these recommendations effective rate of 90% and this from personal experience.

aliangel
2013-04-10, 04:17 PM
trading without indicators is like a empty glass,,,,, indicators k bgair apko loss k zyada chance hoty hn qk indicators humary lye ek ishara ha hum ny kis tarf jana ha market kis tarf jana ha to mre hisab se to indicators k bgair trading krna bewkofi ha

saifbd
2013-04-10, 04:19 PM
I love the business when the index is only a few times. And those times where I came, and when he predicted the market response. And ended up working. All over again, I use my index for trading.

bindia98
2013-04-10, 04:19 PM
it is not possible to trade without any indicators if you trade like this then your account will be run on luck

kanom
2013-04-11, 05:08 AM
I like naked trading, it helps me to take good trading the decisions. For the wrong thing was that I'm not expert on with it, so I still have to try to negotiate using indicators ..

ricardo131
2013-04-11, 06:20 AM
If you are a novice heavy trading without indicators, as soon as possible, that we want to have a very long time, because probably we will see much without all the wax routine so that all of us are likely to be known in the case has been for a long time, has been in the market for an experienced investor. We realize, as well as to educate about how to make money with forex trading, forex trading is actually world trade, small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as a successful small business.

watson98
2013-04-11, 06:45 AM
It's my job to make use to deal with Indicators. Indicators a good option for both professionals and all. (A) all marks supply quality indicators. Top provides image associated with the signal once the industry assistance tools in order for professionals to determine actual trends...............:peace:

goldenprofitx
2013-04-11, 06:55 AM
good.. I'm trading to produce a forex work and goods to produce a work goods to produce a work and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently, All man best income cash to produce a jobs currently goods to produce a work Forex jobs. and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently. Goods for awoke and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently

kukibhai
2013-04-11, 06:57 AM
forex trading main indicators ap ki buhat help kartay hai. indicators ap ko signle daitay hain is ley maray khiyal main indicators ki waja say hum buhat achi trading kar saktay hain kun kay without indicators humain trading karnay kay ley buhat knowledge ki zarorat hai

rimijais
2013-04-11, 07:00 AM
Indicators ke saath trade karna koi jaruri nahi haota hai, bulki humen indicators par aankh band kar ke trust bhi nahi karna chahiye. Indicators market movement ko analysis kar aage ke trend ko indicate karte hai, par aksar kisi bade news aur events ke release par wo fail ho jaate hai. Indicators ka use news release ke time nahi karna chahiye.

forex786
2013-04-11, 07:13 AM
My dear, according to me, Forex trading without indicators is not any thing. Many successful trader are doing new and extra ordinary. There are a large number of techniques used. With using good analysis and trading techniques is well known. Trading without indicators is not any thing. In the result you will fail in your business. So do your business with indicators so that you can become a successful trader.

fariza
2013-04-11, 07:28 AM
i think we can trading without indicator because indicator not always give right signal so every
trader have different strategy but the purpose is same to make profit in forex market with our real trading account.

kanom
2013-04-13, 11:29 AM
It would be difficult for me to be trading without indicators, but I believe that all this to be learned a slow manner and trading in naked. However long as there is an indication I will trade use..

waqas1
2013-04-13, 09:52 PM
indicator ka bina mere kayal sa trade nahi ho sakti ha kyon ka indicator ka bina hum market ko smj he nahi sakte ha hum market ko smjyne ka laye he to indicator ka use karte ha indicator sa hum ko achi help milti ha forex ma trade karne ka laye

mrfx
2013-04-14, 06:00 PM
I think For those that use indicator for identify trends, may be difficult if the indicator is de See the album trend. But the exposed trader, is a small problem..

yasinvai
2013-04-14, 06:32 PM
You can get only some occasions when i had traded in without having signals. And the ones when the actual was launched and also my spouse and i foretasted sales responses there. Plus it in due course stretched. Another precious time, i personally use gauge meant for great fx trading.

thirupathi
2013-04-14, 06:34 PM
There are only a few times when i have treaded without indicators. and those times where the came out and i predicated the market reasctions to it. And it
eventualy worked out Every other time i use indicator for my trading. Mere khayal se indicators forex trading business main bohot ahemeiat rakhte hain
aur mai tou indicators kay bina forex trading.

dadabye
2013-04-14, 06:39 PM
There were a few times when it was negotiated without a guide. And the times when out and I can predict the market reaction. And it ended up working. Each time another, I use an indicator for my trading.

ijazahmad0001
2013-04-14, 06:39 PM
agr ap begair indicators or news kay karo gay to wo tuka trading ho gai is liey indicators or news both use karna chahiey

imran12
2013-04-14, 06:41 PM
There are only a few periods when i have exchanged without signs. And those periods where when the came out and i expected the industry responses to it. And it ****ually exercised. Every other time, i use signal for my trading

my pc
2013-04-14, 06:41 PM
Trading without indicators are very risky because indicators and can help us to see the market up and down they tells us that market goes up or market goes down so i dont do trade without indicator because this is very risky and i dont like to take risks

soma03
2013-04-14, 06:45 PM
i am sorry our good friend, truly many retailers that are exchanging with no the assistance of indicators. they're going to purely check out the actual chart as well as or maybe information pattern to ascertain value course. but to help the information, SAR, Fibonacci may also be a signal.. that you even now work with indicators.

Archonizt
2013-04-14, 06:49 PM
you still have any possibility to trade without indicators, but one thing you need to notice that, indicators is a tool that can make you eeasier to decide in every trading you trade. it is recommended for every trader to use indicators. because it is so helpfull. just choose 2 or 3 indicators that suits you fine. same style with your trading style and when the three indicators recommend the same thing. just believe it with you own logic

HeriFX
2013-04-14, 06:52 PM
I think what you're currently using, Trend lines, SAR, Fib, and the odd chart pattern, and a rough idea of recognition candle is enough to analyze the conditions for a market to buy or sell at the conclusion. No need to replace it with another system if what you use is can you understand

redboy
2013-04-14, 07:00 PM
i think indicator is very helpful for trading kyu indicator se humein thori bhoht help mil jaati hai k kis tarf humein trade karni hai aur is ka use kaafi best hai

yahoo21
2013-04-14, 07:09 PM
i think that trading without indiacators is not something that i`d prefer to do right now , because frankly i do not have enough experience and knowledge to trade in the market without indicators and also i`m beginner so those sorta trading without indiactors is not suitable for me at the mean time this is personally ...

comac89
2013-04-14, 08:20 PM
trading without indicators in fact that I will be not really trust people in which deal with no symptoms mainly because we all know in which currency trading is globally enterprise and it is likewise some sort of high risk enterprise and also in this enterprise we start to use increasingly more knowledge and also encounter plus we ought to deal based on symptoms. Symptoms are very extremely important pertaining to foreign currency trading. we must utilize symptoms pertaining to foreign currency trading.

kanom
2013-04-15, 11:03 PM
trading aims at identifying the large opportunity and to enter the market to take it. it was not really matter whether a trader is trading by using an indicator or not. importantly is green in your account.

kamboh3
2013-04-15, 11:05 PM
is ma ap ko teime ka pabande nahe ha forex a ko sab pat tytime ka tor par is ma kam kar ka pasa kamt ha or ma be is sa boht pasa kamt ho wo be gar ma bath kar asne sa forex is goiod waerk

mano234
2013-04-15, 11:07 PM
Forex karnay kayl iay hum marketko watch karty hain jis mian just lines hoti hain. is say hum trading nhi kar sakty Is ko smjhnay kayl iay kay market ka trend kia hy hum logo ko indicator ki zarort hoti hy. Is kay bgair hum kabhi bhi trading nahi kar sakty hain.

abdulrazaq
2013-04-15, 11:09 PM
well without indicator trade is not good because if we not use indicator then we loss our money and we not no about market condition and forex business is risk business if we not use all proper thing then we can not success in forex business

mrfx
2013-04-16, 06:26 PM
I like engage in trade without indicators, of its trading activities referred to naked upon trading price action. I am extremely eager to learn but its my earlier stages of the trading I'm to try to learn after some months..

forex blood
2013-04-16, 07:00 PM
i think trading without indicators are not fair in trading we must have some good strategy and knowledge regarding indicators . if we are lack of knowledge , we cannot succeeds in Forex.

heart00
2013-04-16, 07:04 PM
bhi jan without indicator ap agar forex trading karo ga tou bohat chance ha ap apna funds lose kar do indicators humein market directions batati ha k ab kon sa currancy strong ha kon sa weak is knowledage k abd tarde lagna easy hota ha earn karna easy hota ha

katib
2013-04-16, 08:14 PM
I never use the indicators when trading because I prefer to trade using candlestick chart pattern. the indicator is always late in detail the signal. we can do to open a position with the market based on the shape and some supporters that could be a reference.

king_92
2013-04-16, 08:14 PM
i think that trading without trading is only a work of professional traders who are totally aware from the Forex business that how become a successful in it and get a lot of profit from their business and according to my view it is not for s who are new in Forex that we can trade without indicators because indicators so much help us

safdar786
2013-04-16, 08:36 PM
han ji mujhe to boht maza aya hai or yakinan aap ko be maza aye ga jb ap bgair kisi signal k trading krte han aap ko kuch pata ni hot k mre sath kya hote wala hai trading k loss ho ga ya phr fiyed ye kr k hi pata chalta hai.

ferhan01
2013-04-16, 08:57 PM
forex trading without indicators is not possible.a trader can not think to earn money from forex trading without indicators.those people whose are do trade without indicators can not earn money from forex trading.so trading without indicators is not possible.

ngok
2013-04-16, 09:20 PM
according to my analysis of trading without indicators is easy and fun you will about it, it's an indicator bersifar late, so I rarely use the indicator, I generally use the analysis of supply and demand and price movements that are very relevant to me.

sundus ahmad
2013-04-16, 09:24 PM
Indicators are very good for those persons that are new and do not have the total knowledge about the trade. Forex trading will be easy for the trader with the help of the indicators. I am new here so i am not using the indicators. i am using the demo account.

ssabbasi2003
2013-04-16, 09:31 PM
trade indicator k bagair ase he hai jase anday k pass chari so indicator boht important hain trading k lye indicator se ap ko 90 percent fit forecast milte hai jis ki waja se app market ko theek predict kar sakte ho so trading without indicator loss he kare ge

nur5564
2016-02-01, 12:16 AM
dear atrders the indiactors ar every good and you ahve to work ahrd in order ot becoma good atrder and you ahve toowrkl hard and you ahve topractise alot so that you can beocma ogod atrder and then you can take profit form market

alirana
2016-02-29, 02:47 PM
I think that you can trade without indictors if you have fair knowledge about the trading market for this you have to be experienced enough so that you can predict the trends without the use of the indicaotrs

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:10 PM
Trading without indicators, is actually not something new and extraordinary. Many successful traders are doing. There are several techniques used iasa, with candlestick analysis, or with trading techniques that are well known, the so-called "price action". Fact is that most indicators often give false signals, and often too late to give a signal. That's why professional traders prefer to use price action techniques