PDA

View Full Version : Emotion In Trading

souravpaul7770
2013-02-12, 11:08 PM
Recently iam reading an article from the famous man Mahendra Sharma talking about emotion in trading and giving is view on the market and weekly trend. what u think do financial markets test your emotions ?

hmd100
2013-02-12, 11:19 PM
Yes, of course.successful trading is possible only without emotions.Greed and fast earning wish with in short time may affect our business plann.Trading with patience,and ****ually earning profit is best attravtive stretegy for traders always,it is proven.

crux9
2013-02-12, 11:21 PM
Yes of course Market trends test and check your emotions by falling prices or uprising prices. Some people do not get where market is going they just get in and make a transaction then they feel really bad as they see some losses.

robin341
2013-02-12, 11:23 PM
Emotion is not place in the forex trading because emotion and bad attitude can not fruitful any work it is impact on the Forex trade with the badly so we have to remove it very smartly.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-02-12, 11:27 PM
I think trading aik aisi game hay jis ko bohat he Love say yani kay bohat he Hoshiari say play karna part hay agar ap is may Emotion hotay hain to is ka effect ap kay business par paray ga aor ap ko kafi sara loss bee uthna par sakta hay.

hinajee
2013-02-12, 11:56 PM
success and failure are part of life .success creates good emotions and you feel happy and failure creates bad emotions.Emotions impact great in your life .when you start a business then you should not let your emotions empect on your business.Business give you some time benifit and some time loss.If u get worried with loss then you can not run your business.

adnan_aziz
2013-02-13, 06:28 AM
i think jo trader apne emotions per control kar sakta hai forex trading business main woh forex trading business main aik successful trader ban sakta hai aur jo greed kay sath jata hai woh loss hi othata hai aur apne experience ko increase karen agar ap big success chate ho tou.

indialion
2013-02-13, 06:52 AM
Market and you are one, if you know it. How is the movement of life, as reflected by the market. So the market is a friend, especially when suffering from a friend. Let your emotions flow following the market movements, and control your emotions to follow the market, not vice versa.

blackjack
2013-02-13, 06:59 AM
If you want to be a good trader, you have to be practical, there is no space for emotion in trading, emotion can leads us to a wrong decision, you can stand in market only by your potenciality, so keep away your emotion, be positive and practical.

samat
2013-02-13, 07:17 AM
Recently iam reading an article from the famous man Mahendra Sharma talking about emotion in trading and giving is view on the market and weekly trend. what u think do financial markets test your emotions ?

in trading forex currency trading is related to where the current trade transaction that will happen there, there was a price comparison which if done well, then this trade will benefit and this is where we have a lot to keep our emotions so much as make a deal that does not lose

ummey
2013-02-13, 07:20 AM
Must determine market trends and lower prices or higher prices by examining the emotions. Some people here where they will not be able to get only one transaction and then I think they can be as bad as some of the damage.

جنة الفرح
2013-03-12, 12:06 PM
trding with emotion is very dangrous and itz the great mistak done by many trader \
becoze realy controlinf emotion is not easy but we must commit this conditionof forex trding
and try to domnat our seld f and get rid of all negatif emotion that lead to loss

alfa3
2013-03-12, 01:14 PM
Senior Member souravpaul7770 is an unknown quantity at this point souravpaul7770's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
59.10 USD
Thanks

Emotion In Trading

It is mean that market affected to us so our emotion increase may b e b because our position minus or more terrible get loss. Sincerely in loss is difficult. And usually they will b become emotional person. It is also my experience in the beginning of my trade...now i try handl my emotion as posible as I can...

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-12, 01:16 PM
Emotion hmari trade py bht ziada affect krty hian. bht sy trader apni trade ky between apny Emotions py control ni krty. and loss kr bethty hian. ma ye khu ga ka jub bi ap trade open krty hian to apny Emotions py control kia kry. tub ap ziada profit gain kr skty hain.

sweetimran103
2013-03-12, 02:23 PM
trding with feelings is very dangrous and itz the excellent mistak done by many investor \
becoze realy controlinf feelings is not simple but we must make this conditionof currency trading trding
and try to domnat our seld f and get rid of all negatif feelings that cause to reduction

gretos
2013-03-12, 02:30 PM
emotion in trading greatly affect us in the trading, when we hesitate to entry we will normally close position when our position is in line with the market at that time, the way that you do not interfere trading psychology is to close your MT4 chart when you are done the analysis, and see the effect of price movements, and do not forget to keep monitor the news and policy of the central bank

saeed786
2013-03-12, 06:03 PM
emotions are the worst thing in the forex which makes the traders looser. most of the traders lost their money in forex as they have no control on their emotions. they are not able to make good and successful traders as they have loose of the confidence and also not bale to understand the forex market. emotions makes the traders afraid from the forex trading business. so traders in fear lost their mind and also lost their money while trading in forex market.

malhi
2013-03-12, 06:05 PM
if you are a tradre then you did not do the every work in the emotions amd do the forex trading with luck and mind planning.

zaibshah600
2013-03-12, 06:07 PM
emotion have a significant importance in forex and had a great function of success,,,, be patience and never ever loss you emotion and going out of control because it is forex and your emotionally decision may give you trouble,,,, be calm and cool in this area of field.... EQ is most important here,,,,

ranaasad782
2013-03-12, 06:10 PM
This is the main cause of getting lossses in the forex trading and when you can control your emotions you become a good and professional traders and earn a good profit in one day or in monthly range so emotion controling is very important.....

mdjoy133
2013-03-12, 06:36 PM
best trading for a Forex and good day income money for a very day now join a Forex work and goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and jobs and best income money for a jobs Forex.

blackrose
2013-03-12, 06:44 PM
Every man has emotion,so it is sometime good ,may be it sometime bad.Emotion on forex trading is very dangerous because it can greatly hamper on your trading strategy.So it is not good after all try to avoid this as much as you can.

dhuddy
2013-03-12, 07:08 PM
i think emotions are very bad in this business because these emotions give some time huge loss for all the traders so if anyone can start real account trading then they can control first emotions and then can start trading is the real account so in this business my advice is this that emotions are very bad for all the traders.

samadshahid
2013-03-12, 07:09 PM
Forex Trading psychology is a very important part of trading. The leverage involved in forex trading can cause emotional swings that can affect your trading ...

rkuburanforex
2013-03-12, 07:10 PM
yes. emotion. is not nedeed in running forex business. success and failure your emotions empect on your business.Business give you some time benifit and some time loss.If u get worried with loss then you can not run your business. are part of life .success creates good emotions and you feel happy and failure creates bad emotions.Emotions impact great in your life .when you start a business then you should not let

atif15
2013-03-12, 07:12 PM
Yes Forex market is really a great test for our emotions.It takes test of our greed,our passion,our will power our control in bad situations.Honestly speaking i was unaware that i am greedy some where deep in my mind but i came to know this fact during trade.

alflah222
2013-03-12, 07:15 PM
Sussessful trading is possible only without emotions. greed and fast earning wish with in short time may affect our businss plann. trading with patience, because emotion and bad attitude can not fruitful and work.

sweetc123
2013-03-12, 07:17 PM
emotion me trading me kbi b kam ni lena chahiye hai. yh humare lye benefical ni hoty hain j hum emotions me a k order laga daty hain yh humare lye better ni hota hai , the success of key in insta Forex is patience

prince53
2013-03-12, 07:22 PM
I think emotion is make a bad effect on the forex trading. I think it is very important to control traders emotion, and accept loss as they accept winning.Take good plan before trading. Forex can affect our mental and also the health condition so we have to make sure that is it affected to us.

shimul88
2013-03-12, 07:24 PM
Forex is a good currency business. Yes of course Market trends test and check your emotions by falling prices or uprising prices. Some people do not get where market is going they just get in and make a transaction then they feel really bad as they see some losses. pore lech....

adnanraza
2013-03-12, 07:24 PM
I think aik successful trader banne k leye hume apne emotion per control kerna ho ga agr hum emotions per control nahi ker sakte hai tou hum kabi b aik ache trader nahi bann sakte hai or trading mein emotion per kabo pana bohat he mushkil hai .

nayan12
2013-03-12, 07:25 PM
We should not trade in Forex with emotion. We can control our emotion by avoiding greed, angry, over excitement, over confidence and also so on. We can get loss by trading with our emotion in Forex.

kamboh3
2013-03-12, 07:28 PM
forex ma kam karn val is ko kabe be nahe cod sakta ku ka is kam ma boht maza ha or is ka sath sath pasa boht zayda ha wo be ap farg time ma kam sakt ho forex ma ha he bas pasa agr ap ko kamn at ha to

aamirjamil1
2013-03-12, 07:28 PM
hmmmm :) mery khayal say forex aisi game hay jis ko bohat he Love say yani kay bohat he Hoshiari say play karna part hay agar ap is may Emotion hotay hain to is ka effect ap kay business par paray ga aor ap ko kafi sara loss bee uthna par sakta hay...........:)

arslan2200
2013-03-12, 07:29 PM
mei to kahi ga ky emotion loss ki waja bnti ha or jab ki koi bi trading kry to emotion sy koi bi kam na ly. kabhi asa hota ha ky ap galti sy emotion mei akr koi wrong trade laga dyty ha or jis ki waja sy ap ko loss hta ha is liye mei to ye kahi ga ky success key of forex is patience...

mdariftiens
2013-03-12, 07:33 PM
success and failure square measure a part of life .success creates sensible emotions and you're feeling happy and failure creates unhealthy emotions.Emotions impact nice in your life .when you begin a business then you ought to not let your emotions empect on your business.Business provide you with it slow benifit and a few time loss.If u get troubled with loss then you'll not run your business.

kamboh3
2013-03-12, 07:39 PM
forex ma kam karn val or koi kam pasa nahe kar sata ku ka is ma boht pasa ha forex ak gam ke trar ha par is gam ma boht pasa ha is liy is ko sa boht pasnd kart ha forex ak acha kam ha

chaturvedi667
2013-03-12, 07:44 PM
dear, forex business me emotion hona bahut jaruri hai, tabhi hum ek successful trader ban sakte hai kyoki business me to emotion hona bahut jaruri hai, trader yadi work kar rahe hai aur usme unhe koi ruchi na ho to work right na hoga aur forex business me to hame knowledge ke sath - sath in sabhi bato ka dhayan rakhna chahiye tabhi hum success ho sakte hai.

pleases
2013-03-12, 07:47 PM
Well, I think best trading for a Forex and good day income money for a very day now join a Forex work and goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and jobs and best income money for a jobs Forex. Thank you.

joynan
2013-03-12, 07:51 PM
I think emotion is very problem in forex trading market. Fores is currency trading market in the world. And forex trading for need good market analysis and good trading experience. So this business is very important in the world. So if you can success in market so try to avoid emotion. Thanks

azmig
2013-03-12, 07:57 PM
Emotions are not good any work in our life. Forex is a diffrent business in the world. On its place we should work very carefully. Any small mistake is can go back in our career. When we emotional, then we did loss. So emotions are denjoures in forex trading.

bulbul01
2013-03-12, 08:11 PM
gods trading for a Forex and better way income money for a Forex i am like him a Forex work and goods for a income money for a jobs now goods for a work and jobs Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs Forex.

anuj
2013-03-12, 08:39 PM
mere hisab se emotion ek bhaut bda factor hota h jb hum tarde karte hain , like jab hale profit hota h to hum jaldi se use book kar lete hain but jab hame loss hone lagta hai tab ham use nahi kat te . kun?? kun ki hum loss book karne se darte hain or hamre emotion hamre cantrol me nahi hote.

Saira Akter
2013-03-12, 08:58 PM
We need to trade with proper money management calculation. We can reduce our emotion if we do that. Greedy person trade with high volume and they face frustration during trade. Sometime we close trade with little profit. We need to analyze market to gain consistence profit in all trade.

mustafain
2013-03-12, 08:59 PM
emotion play an important rol in trade and we have to contro that and always try for cool mind trade and learn more and more for more earing it is best for us in trade and winning is better from it.

haney
2013-03-12, 09:03 PM
forex trading, is the place to test our emotion or also want to know our real habit too, and usually, if the trader have a temperament habit in daily life and then they will bring it to the market, of course, their emotion will easier be touched by some situation, and at last just get angry and take revenge,
and on forex trading, we will realize it is not good, then we will learn for how to trade , take discipline and patience and of course will change our bad habit with the good one

atouf
2013-03-12, 09:05 PM
Emotions are very important while trading,and here i mean self confidence.you will never succeed in your field if you cannot manage to gain trust in yourself. Trust is somewhat associated with self-confidence.

danish010
2013-03-12, 09:06 PM
I think that there is no space for the emotions in the forex trading because the forex is the business of the mind.Forex is risky business all knows that.If you loss in the forex again and again then do not let down and never give up not trade with the emotions try to find the cause of the loss and then trade in the forex in an very good way.

ForexLover
2013-03-12, 09:26 PM
Well Forex is risky and complex business so in Forex some things are harmful and dangerous and these are emotions, greedy, fear, overconfidence and over trading so you must avoid from these to trade well in the forex business to earn profit.

khuram
2013-03-12, 09:28 PM
Trading mai emotions ka bohat he amal dakhal hai hum is mai rahty huy apne kaam ko achy se kar sakty hai but humy apne emotions pe control rakhna chahye fir he jaa kar hum apni trading achy se kar sakty hai or hum profit earn kar sakty hai.

hina777
2013-03-12, 09:33 PM
Dear friend in Forex trading if we want to earn more and more profit and want to save us fraom a big loss then we must control our emotins while we doing trade in Forex trading platform.
Because emotins can be the cause of loss some amount which is the cause of our lossess so always be control your emotions while trading in Forex

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-12, 09:41 PM
Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex.Some people do not get where market is going they just get in and make a transaction then they feel really bad as they see some losses.So the market is a friend, especially when suffering from a friend. Let your emotions flow following the market movements.Be were of situations and trade carefully.

zahid27
2013-03-12, 09:50 PM
I do not think it is good practice to involve your emotions in forex trading,. Forex trading should be all about strategy and experince not emotions and sentiments.

Mosa
2013-03-12, 10:09 PM
We must control our emotion during trading emotional decision lead to the big loss if we want to become successful business man then we must have to control our emotions.

mdsamsul01
2013-03-12, 10:36 PM
It is goods way for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man any time work for a Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs.

boriss
2013-03-12, 10:45 PM
i thin that we must thta can control our emotion in trading to make aprofit in trading ..Emotion is not place in the forex trading because emotion and bad attitude..so be carefull to make trade when emotion high

sobuj0191777
2013-03-12, 10:46 PM
its may be Market and you are one, if you know it. How is the movement of life, as reflected by the market. now So the market is a friend, especially when suffering from friend. Let your emotions flow following movements, and control your emotions to follow the market, not vice versa.

jitu01
2013-03-12, 10:50 PM
trading for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work a nd better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and bettr better money for a jobs now gods for a work Forex.

sarfraz
2013-03-12, 10:57 PM
Trading mein emotion nahi hona chahye ager es mein emotion ho jaen gay to hum trade mein loss hi gain kar sakty hian es liy forex mein emotional ho kar trade ki jay to es mein profit gain karty karty loss ho jay ga es liy forex mein emotion k beghair trade mein hi fiada hai.

solman002
2013-03-12, 11:02 PM
You do not trade with the emotion because this is not perfect or fit for the Forex business.It can not gives the good result in the trading. We have to avoid it strongly.

pion
2013-03-12, 11:08 PM
caus e the loose of many traer is cause by the Emotion is not place in the forex trading because emotion and bad attitude can not fruitful any work.. so carefully to make a trade

moaj
2013-03-12, 11:16 PM
Successful trading is possible only without emotions greed and fast earning wish with is short time may affect our business plan.Some people do not get where market is going they just get in and make a transaction then they feel really bad as they see some losses.

areesha
2013-03-12, 11:17 PM
if you become a good trader then you need to do good in forex and earn good income.. there is no place for emotions in forex trading business its depend on news and exprts reports so you need to active your mind and attach with market then you earn huge profits from forex trading

naumanfarooq
2013-03-12, 11:19 PM
yes we should control our emotions in forex trading market otherwise we will get loss in trading market .

m16kamran
2013-03-12, 11:20 PM
emotion ke forex trading mai koi jaga nie haii . emoitions yanie jazbat mai trading karna sa ap kbi kbar wrong faslaa b kar laita hain . thats why avoid from emoitional trading in forex .

forexblaster
2013-03-12, 11:22 PM
Yes i agree with you totally because emotional management is one of the keys to successful trading, when decision taking is blurred by any emotional inconsistency it would lead to wrong trading decisions which could result in losses in high amount.

forex786
2013-03-12, 11:24 PM
There is very big thing if you control your emotions and you start this business and then you can achive your target very quickly and lot of forex traders face the loss due to emotions and so we need the control it if you want to become the successful.

asomma
2013-03-12, 11:29 PM
Forex teaches us so much in our lives, when I trade away from any feelings or emotions or problems of living, and I learned from him to be always impassible not be nervous in anything whatever

sind
2013-03-12, 11:30 PM
Getting emotional does not help in business, especially in the forex business.Emotions colour our judgement and we are more prone to errors than under normal conditions. greed and panic are to be avoided at all cost to be successful in forex.

mdswapon01
2013-03-12, 11:33 PM
trading for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a jobs Forex.

konyeng
2013-03-12, 11:40 PM
if we want to be professional then we should can control our attitude in trading especially in greed we should can control our greed because grreed can kill our account sooner or later in this risky bussines

Morshedul
2013-03-12, 11:45 PM
Emotion is one of the best enemy in forex. Most of the traders fail in forex because of this emotional problems. I think we should all get rid from these emotional problems. When a trader lose money in forex, he/she need to take it positively. Because of emotions, trader want to trade immediately and make quick profits to recover that losses which is absolutely a wrong step for trading. We need to remember that mistakes can happen in forex. But we ahve learn from our mistakes. We need to stay away from all emotional problems such as fear, greed, overconfidence etc. Only then we can trade properly in forex.

malikriaz4567
2013-03-12, 11:57 PM
well Forex is a risky business in this business emotions are harmful for traders Forex incomes are good for traders if we do trades without any emotions because as it was a risky business in this business we lost our money if we make an mistake Forex make us zero

hamdan
2013-03-13, 12:02 AM
forex trading, will be the spot to take a look at our emotion or too need to learn our real habit too, and sometimes, in case the trader feature a temperament habit in daily life after which they'll bring it onto the market, in fact, their emotion can easier be touched by a few situation, and at last simply get angry and take revenge, and on forex trading, we can realize it isn't good, then we can learn for learn how to trade, take discipline and patience and in fact will fluctuate our bad habit along with the good one

Sakibul.Haque
2013-03-13, 12:20 AM
If a new comer wants to be a good trader, he must avoid emotions. Practical sense is highly appreciable for good traders.Because the price of a market can be changed anytime & it may be good or bad for any trader. If he get losses, he must control himself & try better for another time.

dulalbd0071
2013-03-13, 01:01 AM
Most of trader can not control her emotion trading time.Emotion control are very difficult.But it is possible.I think only good knowledge man can control her emotion.But many man can not control her emotion.but all trader try to control her emotion.

haccib1
2013-03-13, 01:05 AM
Recently, reading articles, the famous man of emotion in marketing say George Dasher, a trend this week and market overview. Financial markets test I think their feelings?

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-17, 06:14 PM
when ever our loss is happend we are gone mad to recover our loss these race is bad we got more loss in this attitude so we have to control our emotion while trading

hiqbaleee
2013-03-17, 06:24 PM
yes,control emotion is very much important to Forex market.if you control emotion i think you will be gainer in forex market within short time and satisfy your trading skills.suppose if you open volume 1$ and you earn 50 pips your income 50$ you are not satisfy.then you will open 5$ volume trade and you loss 50 pips.then your account close.so this is not good for you.Remember always low profit is good than high loss.

Thanks

kalam06
2013-03-17, 06:31 PM
Emotion is the very bad things in the trading mind because it is not right for the Forex trading. emotion and unethical attitude is not positive things for the forex business.

shazahan
2013-03-17, 06:52 PM
Excees emotions in the trading cause big loss because when highly emotions is working that time really difficult to analysis and opening good trade finally bad trading is open that bring huge loss.

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-17, 06:54 PM
I also was reading many article that chart in forex market actually move based the emotion and psychology, and in that article I read that there are zone where the psychology trader and emotion trader test, and also there are magic number where usually trader put stop loss or take profit

furqaniqbal
2013-03-17, 06:54 PM
yes i think market test our emotions because this is very difficult to control your emotions in forex market because this business really risky and we need patient but we lost money because of emotions many time in forex market.

furqan1
2013-03-17, 06:57 PM
there is no place for the emotional people in the Forex market so my advice for all the traders that stay away from emotional things and control your emotions when get loss in Forex trading.

rhshorif
2013-03-17, 07:01 PM
To avoid emotion is very good for trading but this is really tough. Some able to avoid it and some are not. Expert trader don't have any emotion while they trading.

jeetnrimi
2013-03-17, 07:03 PM
Emotion ki Forex trading me koi jagah nahi hoti, agar aap apne emotion ko control kar lete hai to hamesha trade karte waqt right decision le sakte hai. Forex market har waqt aapke emotion ka test le sakti hai jo emotion pe control kar leta hai wo ek kamyaab trader banta hai.

fari
2013-03-17, 07:10 PM
emotions are a part of human life and completely removing them is not possible not we can do that. we are humans and we feel everything with heart. this does not require that and it is necessary to work with mind not heart.

Azharawan
2013-03-17, 07:19 PM
Yes of course market trends test and check your emotions by falling prices or uprising prices because emotion and bad attitude can not fruitful any work it is impact on the Forex trade with the badly so we have to remove it very smartly.

erkin
2013-03-17, 08:30 PM
To avoid emotion is very good for trading but this is really tough. Some able to avoid it and some are not. Expert trader don't have any emotion while they trading.
Emotions can be mange as well as our money in trade..! to being successful in the forex trader experience and discipline is also needed for it and patience is also require

torani
2013-03-17, 08:32 PM
Yes it is always test my emotional. especailly when my analysis is not supporting my trading. or in other words my analysis is wrong or not like as my lesson before.

odisroy984
2013-03-20, 05:48 PM
Of course, certainly the current trend of the market, to test and try out their ideas by means of sliding prices rise or prices. Some people avoid exactly where the current market will be these people just get the application to create the Exchange, then really scary experience will view a number of deficits.

derby80
2013-04-10, 07:13 PM
Yes, of course, the trends of the market, test and monitor your feelings of falling prices or rebellion prices because emotions and poor posture can not fertile all the work is the effect on Forex trading with waste, so we have to remove very intelligent.

arjuna
2013-04-10, 09:47 PM
in forex trading business is severely tested my emotions so that I often lost and weak when doing this forex trading .... and from now on I do trade quietly so as not to lose ...

aliv
2013-04-10, 10:00 PM
emotion is a natural thing shared by all humans. however, in an emotional forex trading should be in our control. especially when faced with a condition that the trader is faced with the floating condition minus or lose is certainly getting a trader emotions will arise, and this is if they are not able to control it I'm sure they will get a margin call

yasir15
2013-04-10, 10:07 PM
meray khayal k mutaabiq forex trading aik bohat hi ziyada risky business hai iss per kaam ker k profit kamaney k liaye aap ko apney emotion ko kabo mein rekhna chahiye jiss se aap bohat profit kama saktey hain.

ibyousaf1
2013-04-10, 10:55 PM
there are no any place about the emotion on the trading on the trading sites we should avoide to make the emotion between the trading sites and betweent the trading work it is totally wrong on the trading sites so there are no any issue where we will use the emotion on the trading sites.

soma01
2013-04-10, 11:09 PM
Marketplace trends make sure verify your emotions by means of slipping rates or perhaps uprising rates. A lot of people are rarely getting where marketplace is certainly going these people merely enter in addition to complete a purchase chances are they really feel actually undesirable while they discover some losses.

alam888
2013-04-10, 11:12 PM
I think he Let only commercial aik body, has not said and lovers, Yanni, I think you said not since, from generation to generation has made hay agar is not part of confiscated measures motion Karna businessmen к, к House not equal aor paray: it seems these people do not effect Kafi Sarah honey lost 12 equal sakta grass.

feedle09
2013-04-17, 10:07 PM
The experience is one of the biggest opponent in foreign currency. The vast majority of professionals in foreign currency fails as a result of this mental health problem. I think we should have too much alienation of these types of mental health problems. If a distributor of strip the money in the currency market, he or she must go with confidence. Dealer wants to rapidly produce along with quick gains to recover the error, that certainly is a concern of phase ill investments can act as a result of the emotions. On the other hand, we must not forget that sometimes lead to error in foreign currency. However, we are given with the study of our mistake. On the contrary, we must avoid many psychological anxiety, greed and confidence problems. As we are able to act properly in foreign currency... But several men cannot control their emotions. but many trading to test and your emotions.:)

kamboh
2013-04-17, 10:08 PM
emtion bohate bori cheze hai forex trading ma aur sirf loss ka rasta hai forex trading ese nahe manta forex trading real business hai aur real knowledge par depend karta hai.

dilljeet
2013-04-17, 10:11 PM
g bilkul markeet humary jazbaat ko test krta hy or agr hum apny jazbaat ko kabu main nai rakhty to ya humain or loss dati hy but is mian hr giz markeet ka ksoor nai hota humara apna hota hy kiun k hum apny aap ko control nai krty or jiada invest kr daty hain or achanak hi trend humari trade k against move kr jata hy

careless428
2013-04-17, 10:15 PM
Mahendra Sharma, a famous man, recently IAM reads the article discuss the emotions of trading and market Outlook and trend weekly. What do you think the financial markets will test your feelings?

Yes the test and control their feelings through Couse market trends lower prices or rising prices

Khurram
2013-04-17, 10:16 PM
Emotions in trading is very bad in forex trading business and every trader should control their emotions while trading in forex and without controlling emotions they get lose in forex trading business and fails in forex trading market..

Dipak123
2013-04-17, 10:23 PM
Emotion and greediness is two most important harmful things.... If we trade with emotion we will have to face huge loss..... So we should have to trade with discipline and keep patients in trading to become a successful trader.....

nufatrx4u
2013-04-17, 10:24 PM
for me forex trading game emotion,, because when we make a position,, automatic our emotion will disturb ,, anxiety, fear, doubt, anger and greed ..
all mixed up andanxiety, fear, doubt, anger and greed .. all mixed up and everything of it will continue to play until we close position... so try to make a good control emotion is the key to success in forex...

arefin.salman
2013-04-17, 10:33 PM
Sure i believe anyone my personal bro however it does not take company in every company in case many of us psychological consequently many of us i think that people create the better take advantage of every single company so it's not the particular massive difficulty with forex trading company it's a good idea issue because if many of us psychological regarding forex trading many of us create the better benefit.

fahad298745
2013-04-17, 10:35 PM
Yes in fact Market trends check and check your emotions by falling costs or battle costs. Some folks don't get wherever market goes they only get in and create a group action then they feel very dangerous as they see some losses.

win
2013-04-17, 10:43 PM
emotion in trading is the biggest factor that will lead you to th epath of the failure better to keep on trading and agin experience and make lot of practice to minimize the factor of the emotion

kamboh3
2013-04-17, 10:51 PM
foprex ak acha kam ha is kam ma bohr pasa ha aop be sakt ho pasa i is ma ao tring karo jab ap ko i ka bar ma pat cal ja to ap is ma invst karo or pasa kamo sab ka liy ha

2013-04-17, 11:05 PM
ap ka sawal bht acha ha sir....mere khyal main forex main wohi bunda kamyab ha jo apny emotions control main rakhta ha aur wohi 1 acha treader bunta ha.jb k jo shaks emotion pe contol nhn rakh pata hamesha loss uthata ha .........

careless428
2013-04-17, 11:07 PM
Recently that MRI belonged to a man talking in the article about feelings of Ilam and view offers a trading market and the trend of the week. What is your opinion about the adequacy of the financial markets, to test her feelings? There was a comparison of prices, which are the same, then this trade is beneficial and, we have a lot, to keep the emotions, that so much not loses

ars017
2013-04-17, 11:11 PM
i sugests we should control over emotions while woking on forex.we should stay calm and wait for the rite time to buy or sell the currency.sometimes too much emotions force us to do something silly which is very harmfull in forex.

my pc
2013-04-17, 11:13 PM
Market and you are one, if you know it. How is the movement of life, as reflected by the market. So the market is a friend, especially when suffering from a friend. Let your emotions flow following the market movements, and control your emotions to follow the market, not vice versa.

nur5564
2016-02-01, 12:09 AM
der tarders the forex trading is avery good in the forex tarding you ahve towork ahrd in order ot becoma good atrer so be aogod atrdern a then youa re going to work hard in the markets so be agood atrder and then always listen form your heart

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

dear tarders the emotions are very good in teh forex trading adn you ahve towork ahrd in order ot becoma gooda trder so be aogod atrdera nad neve loose thetrades and then you are going to leran alot m the trading

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:11 PM
success and failure are part of life .success creates good emotions and you feel happy and failure creates bad emotions.Emotions impact great in your life .when you start a business then you should not let your emotions empect on your business.Business give you some time benifit and some time loss.If u get worried with loss then you can not run your business.

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-20, 06:05 PM
किसी के लिए इंस्टा फॉरेक्स पर काम करना, यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि चीजें वास्तव में इस मंच पर कैसे काम करती हैं। हालांकि, इंस्टा फॉरेक्स बहुत सरल लगता है, लेकिन यदि आपके कौशल खराब हैं, तो आप लंबे समय तक जारी नहीं रख सकते। आपको प्रवृत्ति का पालन करना होगा। उस के अनुसार अपना बिट रखें और समय-समय पर अपने व्यापार से संबंधित समाचार देखें।

Umar1212
2021-02-18, 03:22 PM
Trading mai emotions ka bohat he amal dakhal hai hum is mai rahty huy apne kaam ko achy se kar sakty hai but humy apne emotions pe control rakhna chahye fir he jaa kar hum apni trading achy se kar sakty hai or hum profit earn kar sakty hai.