PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

Pages : [1] 2

biouscope
2012-04-07, 01:05 PM
what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.

asingh601
2012-04-11, 12:02 AM
agar MT6 launch hoga to bhi MT4 working rahega kyonki MT4 use karne me aasan hai isme hum koi bhi indicator aur EA install kar sakte hain sath me kisi bhi strategy ka back test kar sakte hain. bina kisi jhanjhat ke.

toptown
2012-04-14, 07:22 PM
what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.
I think that mt4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software. It's have become easy to easy after time and time. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market. mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill. It will collect the market with long time.

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 05:47 PM
Now we have MT4 and MT5. but still and more than 90% are using MT4. if there comes MT6 then if broker stop MT4 then people have to use MT5 or MT6

lights
2012-07-15, 07:49 PM
as was the case at the present time, although there MT5, most traders are still using MT4, because they feel very comfortable with the MT4. so, though there is MT6, there is possibility of trader still using MT4.

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 02:05 PM

I agree completely opinion ... Your right

rana157
2012-07-19, 07:31 PM
MT4 best ha lekn agr MT6 launch ho be gia to is ke jaga ni le sakta.keun ke ye asan ha or is ko samjna be buhat easy ha.
MT6 jab launch ho ga tab he kuch keh saken ge ke kesa ha.lekn at the time MT4 buhat best ha,is main ap indicator apni marzi ke use kar sakte han,
or ye easy to play ha.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 10:00 AM
If also meta trader6 lounch in market than also meta trader 4 still on market life time i mean. Bacause it is most popular and easaly platform software to trade in market. So existence of this software still on market every time.

Maaz
2012-07-25, 05:27 PM
i think Mt4 is waqt be ho ga jab Mt6 launch ho ga.keun ke Mt4 use karna be asan ha.
or is ko install karna be easy ha.or is ke indicator be ache han.
so i agree with you ke Mt4 zeada ahm ha or is pe kam hota rhe ga.chaye jo be new Mt6 a jay.

budado
2012-07-27, 08:34 PM
Theirs no mt6 yet until now and we don't even know if theirs an mt6 platform. I think the most will going to happen is that theirs will only going to be an upgrade version of mt4. I don't think their will be mt6 in near future. If that going to happen then I guess mt5 is also well use or accepted. Right now theirs only few who uses mt5 right now and I think mt5 will not going to be popular so. So in short I don't think theirs will be mt6 but if the time come that their will be mt6 I guess mt4 is long gone.

goldenmember
2012-07-27, 10:30 PM
They haven't even started using MT5 for most brokers so how is MT6? I think MT4 is a bad platform though I would prefer not to use any metatrader platform. Webtrader is better and faster.

Money hunter
2012-07-28, 04:26 PM
D i guys think MT4 is the best platform for trading. .. available , and these will like wise continue to run.

hichemdz
2012-07-29, 12:15 AM
i think MT4is steel number one platforme becouse its very popular and easy . simply its the better platform

thunderfast
2012-07-29, 09:03 AM

whether there will be MT6 while still MT5 I know now, that's still in beta, but I think that using MT4 still will be more, because MT4 easier to use, and also more familiar

gkintl
2012-08-20, 09:51 PM
I think MT4 will still be there. A good example is windows 2003. Still many people prefer that for the stability. In the same way, if the following versions of MT4 is not stable and do not keep to the expectations of the traders then certainly there will be demand again. There will also be traders who are comfortable with the present version and do not wish to change it.

ishvara
2012-08-21, 02:36 AM

Yes the mt4 will still be in the forex market even when the mt7 is launched. There are old platforms like streamser that are still being used today. MT4 is going to last in the market because it is good and fulfills what we traders want.

budado
2012-08-21, 05:35 AM
Yes the mt4 will still be in the forex market even when the mt7 is launched. There are old platforms like streamser that are still being used today. MT4 is going to last in the market because it is good and fulfills what we traders want.
Have you seen mt1? or mt2? or even mt3 active still now? its only mt4 and theirs already mt5 that is just started this year if my memory is correct. Now I don't know what happen to the user of mt1, mt2 and mt3 but I'm sure if those platform has been closed to make sure that mt4 will be popular. I'm sure its going to happen to mt4 also. Right now theirs already mt5. I'm sure in two years more or less they going to phase out mt4 as well especially if they are going to plan to open mt6. So I'm sure if mt7 has launched I'm sure their will be no more mt4 and probability even mt5.

kashifrehman
2012-08-21, 08:39 PM
Trader are more familier with mt4 and they think that it's more user friendly. And majority of indicators and robots are made for this version so traders prefer to use this one may be with the passage of time when more support for new version is available at that time traders accept new version.

dollarsmagic
2012-08-28, 07:49 AM
i like mt4 prefer, mostly Trader are more familier with mt4 and they think that it's more user friendly. And majority of indicators and robots are made for this version so traders prefer to use this one .

I'm agree with what you are saying bro, I'm also like mt4 because it more friendly user and always used it when trading

newentry
2012-09-21, 12:37 PM
i guess yes, mt4 is still in there and a lot of us will always use it, and as example, when mt5 is launched..many member prefer to use mt4..but i see you know about something, when mt6 will be launched ?

zdaina
2012-09-23, 11:59 PM
i think mt4 stay because most of traders use it but mt5 need a good hardware inside the computer, so many people can't use it, i think all the mt (4,5,6....) stay for many reasons . brokers want' lose their members .

agitiga
2012-09-24, 06:44 PM
It is a matter of the efficiency of the users and or the broker. If the broker decides to change it to some other thing, fine but if they stick to the older one, we will see their reasons

kan
2012-09-30, 06:05 PM
Offers many features and software MT4 Easy to use and wonderful
I believe that together the emergence of technology mt6 Will continue MT4 Required

kisor
2012-10-01, 06:19 PM
Indicators which are the most familiar with you. It's very difficult to find useful indicators so we decide to share with you great Forex indicators database. Forex meta trader4 indicators is great source of the best Forex indicators with simple how to use them explanation.

retnotriwulandari
2012-10-01, 06:23 PM
In my MT4 will not be abandoned by the traders, because of what? For example, just recently emerged MT5, and I see there are many traders who use MT4 habit and they just want to concentrate with one application. And I'm sure if there was MT6 certainly will not be a lot of changes and differences of MT4.

forexlearn
2012-10-02, 12:21 AM
I don't know about MT4 will still on the market. Only mt4 and mt5 are available. We are just use mt4 and big trader they are use mt5. But mt6 I don't know about it do u know about.

ladoali
2012-10-24, 09:49 PM
Jb mt6 market ma lounch ho gA TO IS KO LOG USE TO KARY GE LAKN BOHAT KAM KIO KA TRADER KO MT6 K ITNA KNOWLEDGE NAI HO GA S LEA
MT4 K plateform ko her trader like karta ha pata nai mt6 ka software kase ho trader us ko like kary y nai.

jackimran
2012-10-25, 01:21 PM
Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?
I think MT4 will still on the market . Cause man want to use known thing more time.

emranhss
2012-10-25, 01:46 PM
I think MT4 will still on market. People are used to with MT4.

ahadbd
2012-10-27, 01:03 AM
Yeah metatrader 4 will still on market when metatrader 6 will launch. I like metatrader 4 and everyone also like it more than metatrader 5.

nonsepos
2012-10-27, 01:04 AM
agar MT6 launch hoga to bhi MT4 working rahega kyonki MT4 use karne me aasan hai isme hum koi bhi indicator aur EA install kar sakte hain sath me kisi bhi strategy ka back test kar sakte hain. bina kisi jhanjhat ke.
The forex e-books are great medium for the beginners to quickly understand about the forex trading business. The Backdraft FX is one of the books available in the internet containing all the details of a foreign exchange trading market.

vallen
2012-10-29, 07:12 AM
I think to wait while it was still a very long time host so we probably will not get to see, for MT5 itself is not too much demand till now how we will immediately move to the MT6 and so on?
most traders now only want to use MT4 as an instrument of their transactions in the forex market

trader911
2012-10-29, 03:14 PM
I think MT4 remain the first choice of the trader. MT4 is very popular and very easy to use. MT5 launched when not many traders are using it even still using MT4 traders. suppose someday MT6 in launching the trader will not make use MT6 because they are already very familiar with MT4.

Mas
2012-10-30, 08:40 PM
I do not think to the extent that my master would only think how do I get the profit is consistent with a simple and easy so I will get the results of this forex trading continuously, to be replaced MT4 matter whether or not we will surely deal with it later

jok
2012-10-30, 08:49 PM
I think that mt4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software. It's have become easy to easy after time and time. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market. mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill.

fahim017
2012-10-31, 09:12 AM
What do you think about after the release of mt4, Mt6. do you think that are available on the market, or will disappere. I think it will go away. the above version bcz means more opportunities for trade, PPL will have a new version and leave early.

vallen
2012-10-31, 10:13 AM
I think for all the software there would be a successor to better performance as well as in its use so in this case all would be a change that MT4 could be replaced by MT5 and MT5 will be replaced by MT6 in the future

2012-11-01, 09:53 PM
i think MT6 ke launch hone se MT4 ko koi farq ni pare ga.keun ke zeada trader MT4 use karte han or is ke market value be zeada ha.
MT4 ko use karna be easy ha or is main indicator apni marzi ke kar sakte han.

budado
2012-11-03, 07:24 AM
What do you think about after the release of mt4, Mt6. do you think that are available on the market, or will disappere. I think it will go away. the above version bcz means more opportunities for trade, PPL will have a new version and leave early.
My belief is that if its not broken don't fix it. To be honest I like mt4 and even if theirs mt5 or mt6. I'm still going to use mt4 and I guess many will and still going to use mt4. Beside even right now most broker sites are contented to have mt4 instead of having mt5. But same time I'm planning to open mt5 account next year and hope that I can make good try in it also. But five of my accounts in instaforex right now are all mt4. I hope when time comes to shift to mt5 our bonus is allowed to be transfer in their.

Taram786
2012-11-03, 02:31 PM
I think the popularity of MT 4 increase day by day after releasing the MT 6 . because MT 4 become easy and easy for used . We can install any indicator for our use and facility .

Mas
2012-11-05, 09:41 AM
but I think this has to be easy to easy and time after time. The first time was a couple of tough but easy and convenient these days,
we just need to learn to adjust it with MT5 so we got used to it

Java
2012-11-05, 02:55 PM
I think if the newer program has issued the long program will be replaced automatically, this is all done so that we get better service from the broker that we use at the moment, sir,

gul
2012-11-15, 11:43 AM
Dear MT6 jab launch ho ga tab he kuch keh saken ge ke kesa ha.lekn at the time MT4 buhat best ha, is main ap indicator apni marzi ke use kr saktay hn. ye bohot aasan hai.

munii
2012-11-15, 01:00 PM
i am user of Mt4 platform and i think it is best from all the trading platforms because i know about all the function of this platform and know how to use indicators on Mt4 platform so i will say that MT4 will still on the market when MT6 lunch.
i love MT4.

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 02:05 PM
what do you conceive active mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u consider it testament be free on the market or it faculty be disappear. i guess it gift departed. bcause higher variant substance statesman option for patronage so that pol module screw newer version and give forbear Sr. one.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 11:25 AM
मुझे लगता है कि MT4 एक प्रसिद्ध विद्वान और व्यापार मंच सॉफ्टवेयर है. यह आसान करने के लिए समय और समय के बाद आसान हो गया है. पहली बार यह कुछ मुश्किल था लेकिन आज यह आसान और आरामदायक है.तो पहली बार mt5 आसान बाजार एकत्र नहीं है.5 लाख टन मुश्किल है लेकिन बहुत स्पष्ट अवसर भरना होगा. यह लंबे समय के साथ बाजार में एकत्रित करेगा.

HaQi
2012-12-09, 10:23 PM
indicators which you ll find are the foremost acquainted with you. its terribly tough to look for useful indicators therefore we elect to share with you nice forex indicators database. forex meta trader4 indicators is nice supply of the most beneficial forex indicators with straightforward how to utilise them explanation.

pro2
2012-12-10, 12:28 PM
I think old version of anything has a greater appeal then up****ed version.Most of the time it performs better then the up****ed version.again other supports like indicators, large user everything goes in favor of the old version.so it is not easy to switch to the up****ed version all the time.you need a good performing platform and don't need to change it often.I prefer mt-4 most.

suhermanto
2012-12-17, 10:53 AM
around my mt4 won't be abandoned from the traders, owing to what ? for instance, barely recently emerged mt5, and that i see there will be several traders who use mt4 habit then they will barely need to actually concentrate with one application. and im positive if there was mt6 certainly won't be a number of changes and differences of mt4.

yaminpsm
2012-12-17, 11:01 AM

From your mobile telephone, you can entry facts and facts and keep track of your investment from anyplace in the globe. In purchase to engage in an successful blackberry foreign exchange trading, it is essential to to commence with identify the best forex robot broker providing a platform that supports mobile trading.

usmanraza
2012-12-18, 05:10 PM
bate to ap na theak kahi ha but ja to mt6 use karne ka bad he pata chale gaya ka mt6 kasa ha but mere
kayal sa ja mt4 ki jaga nahi la sakta kyon ka zayea tar trader mt4 ko use kar rahe ha mt5 ko itna use nahi
kar rahe is hisab sa mere kayal sa mt6 suceess nahi ho gaya mt4 he best ha. aur ja simple be ha islye
mt4 ko zaydea log pasand karte ha,

luckybegum001
2012-12-18, 11:05 PM
i think that mt4 is the best trading platform until,all trader are satisfying with that service so most of them use mt4 more than mt5 , i think people wil use mt4 when mt6 will release because it gives great service .

saqib160
2013-02-19, 06:49 PM
mt6 ka to pata nahi kasa ho gaya but mt4 best ha new brokr ho gaya us ko smjyne ma be kafi time lag jayea gaya
mere kayal sa jis broker sa hum earn kar rahe ja he broker humere laye best ha

tayia157
2013-02-19, 07:51 PM
i am sure if MT6 lounches MT4 will remain popular like these days becouse MT4 is easy.MT4 is old and also most popular than MT5 whaich is lounched after MT4.All old traders prefer MT4.First time it was little different but these days it is easiest.

ishvara
2013-02-19, 10:20 PM
Theirs no mt6 yet until now and we don't even know if theirs an mt6 platform. I think the most will going to happen is that theirs will only going to be an up****e version of mt4. I don't think their will be mt6 in near future. If that going to happen then I guess mt5 is also well use or accepted. Right now theirs only few who uses mt5 right now and I think mt5 will not going to be popular so. So in short I don't think theirs will be mt6 but if the time come that their will be mt6 I guess mt4 is long gone.

Since there is actually mt4 and mt5, then the next in line is mt6. The forex business is really expanding and then this means that at all costs, we would be ready to keep getting new platforms to use

lg_pkl
2013-02-23, 03:08 AM

I also do not understand with this sir, I understand that if I am going to use MT5 then I would leave my MT4 is so that I can trade in a new way that must have been there a lot of improvements from the previous Metatrader sir

getpaid
2013-02-24, 12:05 AM
I think when mt6 will lanched mt4 is remaind in the market. Because mt4 is very good trader. Mostly people use mt4 than mt5. Mt4 have many helpful option for geting profit. In mt4 the indicator is very helpful and mt4 is very easy to use. So i do not think when mt6 lacnh the mt4 is disapear.

nimohit
2013-02-27, 05:29 PM
They haven't even started using MT5 for most brokers so how is MT6? I think MT4 is a bad platform though I would prefer not to use any metatrader platform. Webtrader is better and faster.

runu
2013-02-28, 04:17 PM
as was the person at the acquaint period, tho' there MT, most traders are console using MT, because they feel real easy with the MT4. so, though there is MT6, there is choice of merchant works using MT.

ijazsony
2013-03-07, 03:37 PM
In these days mt4 is so popular as compared to mt5.i think if mt6 is launches then mt4 will remain popuar same as these days,because it is easy to understand mt4 as compared to mt5.all old traders preffer to use mt4.a new trader can also study and use easiy.

Tsaqif
2013-03-08, 07:53 PM

I think it will be used sir, and it also depends on the broker that will be used, if the broker will use MT4 and MT5 then I will be able to use MT4's just that I'm used to how to use this simple for me, this way then I will be able to trade safely

shanu
2013-03-11, 03:48 PM
I think its difficult to say about Meta Trader 6 before its launching I think Meta Trader 4 is very important Its easy to use and also very comfortable We can install any indicator in Meta Trader 4 More than 90% traders are using Meta Trader 4 because its indicator is good

ezeteonu
2013-03-13, 01:11 PM

what most software vendors do is when ever they want to deprive you of some certain controls over their softwares they would write a new version that will do just that and will add some interesting but disguising festures to latest version. with mt4 people have been making money and i will suggest before installing the newer version always have a back up of the old one some where safe.

visio it
2013-03-13, 01:15 PM
mairy khyal main to ya aisy hi llog istmal krty rahin gay kyon ky ya aik acha user friendly software hy aur is ki demand kam nae ho sakti mt5 ko lanch hua kafi time ho gay hy lakin us ka istmal abi tak shoro nae hua theak sy mt4 market main rahy ga in future main be.

edumund
2013-03-13, 07:02 PM
I think it might be, after all, as long as there is market demand, as long as there are people who need someone to create, but relatively speaking, I still quite like MT4 because I have been used to it.

dedist
2013-03-13, 09:42 PM
Killing MT4 will be stupid, brokers will lose significant amount customers who spend lot of time and money for creating MT4 scripts, custom indicators, Expert Advisors,
They definitely will jump to other trading platform

shiedmilon01
2013-03-15, 06:11 PM
because was the case at the present time, though generally there MT5, most merchants remain applying MT4, simply because feel quite more comfortable with the actual MT4. so, although there's MT6, there's possibility of broker however applying MT4.

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-17, 02:57 AM
mt6 launch hony k bad bhi mt4 market ma ic sy bhi zyada use hoga kun k mt4 sy bahtr or aasan use hony wala trader mary khyal ma koi nhi ha mt4 bohat best trader ha

vizioit
2013-03-20, 10:08 AM
Yes of course i think mt4 will still when mt6 launch because when mt6 launch that will available with many changes and may be that will hard to use and mt4 is old version and everyone know about this meta traders. And it is also a easy in use and mostly trader like trade with this meta trader.

ezeteonu
2013-03-20, 08:33 PM
Killing MT4 will be stupid, brokers will lose significant amount customers who spend lot of time and money for creating MT4 scripts, custom indicators, Expert Advisors,
They definitely will jump to other trading platform

very correct you said. that would mean learning a different programming system for trading which is not an easy task to handle even to the professiobal programmers.

saqib160
2013-03-20, 09:56 PM
yes g ap na theak kaha ha mt6 maybe acha nikle mt4 sa but jo trader nt4 ko use kar rahe ha
wo to mt4 ko he use karye gaya wo mmt6 ko use nahi karye her ek ki apni choice hoti ha jis
ko jo broker best lagta ha wo wohi broker ko use karta ha

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-22, 10:28 PM
i think that mt4 will always lead the market because it is much easier to work with mt4 software as compared to mt5.if mt6 launch then i think it will take the place of mt5 but mt4 will remain on its place.

kukibhai
2013-03-25, 12:58 PM
may be asay ho jay per failhal metatrader 4 buhat famous hai aur is ko like kiya jata hai kun kay esay use karna buhat easay hai aur ye working main buhat help karta hai. ho sakta hai kay metatraer 6 is say bee zayda acha ho ager acha howa tu definatly metatrader 6 famous ho jay ga.

m.asifali
2013-03-25, 05:27 PM
in the my mind the mt4 is the best way to trading many of the user are use it easily and the mt6 is the new in the market the some of the trader are used it.it is difficult than the mt4 they are not effect on the mt4.

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-25, 07:57 PM
yes, i agree meta trader 4 rahr ga q key ubi meta trader 5 aya hai or kai countries mein wo nai chalta , or jab meta trader 6 bi aye ga then b wo kai countries mein open ni ho ga, meta trader 4 every where chalta hai or easy to use bi hai, to mere khyal se mt4 hamesha rahee ga jab tak dusarey sarey every where ni chaltey

shiedmilon02
2013-03-26, 06:59 AM
seeing that had been the way it is presently, although generally there MT5, almost all traders are still utilizing MT4, simply because think very at ease with the MT4. therefore, however there may be MT6, there may be chance of speculator even now utilizing MT4.

kabeer
2013-03-26, 12:45 PM
यह उपयोगकर्ताओं और दलाल या की क्षमता की बात है. अगर दलाल के लिए यह कुछ अन्य बात को बदलने के लिए है, ठीक है का फैसला किया है, लेकिन अगर वे पुराने एक छड़ी, हम अपने कारणों से देखेंगे

shiedmilon03
2013-03-26, 03:12 PM
Now we have MT4 as well as MT5. but nevertheless and much more in comparison with 90% are utilizing MT4. in the event that generally there occurs MT6 then in the event that agent end MT4 then persons ought to employ MT5 or maybe MT6.

naveed1985
2013-03-26, 10:09 PM
o my dear no it will not do so in the market according to my think MT4 is a very useful platform and it is very easy to use.i operate it easily for our purposes. so i think MT4 will still on the market.when mt6 will be launch.

abdulrazaq
2013-03-26, 10:40 PM
my dear friend all forex trader know that mt4 is simple and best it all function is best dear i don,t think any other softwer is best from mt4 thats it thanks for read

zahidahsan
2013-03-29, 02:27 PM
My answer is yes... Because right now mt5 is on the market but still people are not changing their platform... I think it will happen same with mt6... Only if there something extraordinary added on the mt6, then I think I will think about it... But I dont find any big change or anything that really helps me on mt5... SO if metaquotes dont come-up with something really good then I think the same will happen with mt6 also... What you guys think?

sweetypk2016
2013-03-30, 09:49 PM
Mt4 extully sab ko bhot aram sa smajh aja ta or use karna ma bhi bhot zaiyda easy hai. main yahi kahongi ka mt6 ka lunch hona ka bad bahi kafi trader mt4 ko use karna pasand karynga ,Mt6 ka ana sa mt4 ka user kam nahi honga YA MARE OPNION HAI..

tani786
2013-03-31, 01:03 AM
may be it is possible but i have use meta trader 4 and i think it is very best because his working is so good . if meta trader 6 will launch then may be meta trader 4 is low . but not disapeare because when every person is master to runing meta trader 4 then may be some person will prefer

mari_bangkitlagi
2013-04-04, 10:45 PM
yes , i think this same with windows OS , since windows8 released , there still user used windows XP cause to many person lazy to learn something new

shahedtalukdar
2013-04-04, 10:46 PM
I think that mt4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software. It's have become easy to easy after time and time. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market.

munna123
2013-04-07, 01:18 PM
the majority of indicators and robots are made for this version so traders prefer to use this one may be with the passage of time when more support for new version is available at that time traders

forex_adviser
2013-04-08, 03:24 PM
No doubt after the launching of mt6 meta trader 4 will be used. But the users of meta trader4 will decrease. MT4 has some technical problems they should b covered in MT6.

Inkar11
2013-04-08, 05:33 PM
New techonology is much better than the old version MT4 Software but this is also fact the MT4 Software experienced user is very much large quantity and they are fully aware of that software and feel easy work on this software. MT4 Software is user friendly software. If MT6 Software feature is good for the traders and traders feel much profit and used easily this software may be MT4 user is less than MT6 but I think is also work still on market when MT6 is on the market.

shoaib515
2013-04-09, 05:56 PM
jab bhi mt6 launch ho ga to mt4 aur mt5 jahan tak mera khyal hey dono kam kartey rehenge chunkeh mt4 trading plateforume bohot easy bhi hey .

aug14
2013-04-11, 08:39 PM
MT4 is a old software of trading on forex but it is so simple to use,but the new verssion avails many new tricks of trading and many use full commands which makes trading a very easy business,so i think MT4 is no more on market when MT5 launch.

yad786
2013-04-13, 08:25 AM
is baat kay baray main kuch nahi kaha ja sakta kyon kay ye any wala waqt hi batai ga kay meta trader 4 rahay ga ya phir mata trader 6 is ki jaga lay lay ga.ab daykhtay hain kay meta trader 6 kis waqt tak ata he.

Qaiser786
2013-04-13, 09:45 AM
Meta 4 best hai simple hai use karny mai agr 6 ahya to b bhot say trader meta 4 ko he use karhain gai. Meta 5 mai option ziyda hai. Magr meta 4 easy use hai

asaad
2013-04-14, 02:10 AM
yes because right now matatrader 5 is on the market but people still use matatrader 4 people do not change the platform i think it will same happend with the matatrader 6. if some thing extraordainary add in matatrader 6 than i think so. but i do not find big change in matatrader 4.

princeua
2013-04-14, 02:22 AM
I think this because when shots were MetaTrader 5 in the market are not removed MetaTrader 4 never on the contrary increased popular MetaTrader 4 and many traders are now in the Forex using this wonderful program easy I do not know how it will be MetaTrader 6 I think that traders will use it if it gives profit by 100%.

nayeem01715
2013-04-15, 02:54 PM
Indications which might be probably the most knowledgeable about an individual. It is difficult to acquire beneficial signs and so we all choose to give you good Forex indicators database. Forex mt4 indicator is great supplier of the greatest Forex signs having uncomplicated how to rely on them description.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-15, 11:03 PM
No , i am not agree with you because mt4 do not still on the market when Mt6 launch because mt4 is an old version and traders like it morec then Mt5 and Mt6 therefore if mt6 launch on the market , there are no change in the working of Mt4 .

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-02, 08:25 AM
ye tu bohat achi news he k mt ka new version aaraha he. zahir he k jb koi new and latttest cheez aajae tu phir log usy hi adopt karty hen. but ye bhi nahi kaha ja skta k mt4 bilkul khatam ho jae ga. bohat se log apny typical way ko change karna pasand nahi karty.

raazi
2013-05-02, 10:54 AM
ye platforum kafi asa sa chal rha ha or is ma but satraders kam kar rha han agr mt6 launch ho or us ma kam bh i isi trha asan ho to wo is ma intrrest la ga

tigase
2013-05-02, 11:47 AM
I think it will survive despite mt4 MT6 will be in release, my opinion is supported because many updates are done by mt4 and he is still widely used by traders, as now even though MT5 already on release but mt4 still in use by more than 80% of traders in the world. The most striking difference between the two is the display

maxpine
2013-05-02, 02:16 PM
yes off course. bohat say log to ya b soch rahy thay k mt5 k launch honay k bad mt4 ka use kam ho jay ga llakin aisa nahi howa q k trader k adat ho jati ha 1 platform use kerny ke usy us ke depply samaj a jati ha is leya wo pher new platform per jany say katrata ha ya waqat leta ha nht kam log hain jo pehla platform totally chor deta hain.Mt6 k bad b Mt4 in he rahay ga market main.

brain4x
2013-05-02, 02:54 PM
Mt4 will be traders best choice and will continue to be offered by the brokers dud to its huge demand. Unless they offer code compatibility with mt4 or complete code conversion.

suno5454
2013-05-05, 12:00 AM
Dear bro, ye aik achi news hai kay mt6 lounching ho ga lekin agar mt6 lounch ho bhi gya to bhi mt4 working mein rahe ga wo is liye kay mt4 use karne mein bohat asaan hai aur ap mt4 is mein koi bhi indicater aur EA. instaal kar sakte hain aur kisi bhi strategy ka back test kar sakte hain

muddassar786
2013-05-05, 06:10 AM
jab meta trader 4 ke jaga aik new software jis ka name meta trader 6 hoga lay lay ga to meta trader 4 ke koi ahmiyat nahi rahay ge kyon kay meta trader 6 kay bilkul new feature hon gay or us kay feature ka logon ko kum he pata chalay ga or us ka plat form meta trader 4 ke nibat bohat acha ho ga is waja say meta tarder 4 meta tarder 6 kay samnay baykar ho jai ga.

maleedsctn143
2013-05-09, 01:15 PM
yes i think so because mt4 is easy to operate any allot of traders know how to use mt4 and now we can also take help easily about mt4 but when mt6 launch it will not effect on mt4 because that must different for all...

beamsteam
2013-05-09, 02:07 PM
I think MT4 is waqat be ho ga jab MT6 launch ho ga,kynk MT4 use kana be asan he or MT6 v umeed he asan hi ho ga,or especilly is ko instan krna tu bhat hi asan he or maze ka he ye is k indicatore be ache hn.like forex

Rahat786
2013-05-09, 02:43 PM
mujay nahi lagta kay ager meta trader 6 market main aye tu meta trader 4 khatam ho jay. kun k meta trader 4 is waqat sab say zayda use honay wala platform hai our is main trading kay liye her tools majood hai our ye buhat simple hai is waja say koi bee platform a jay meta trader ki jaga famous nahi ho sakta

taxo
2013-05-09, 03:30 PM
merey khyal main tu mt4abold ho chka hai ab jis trha mt5 launch kya gya aur buht sy brokers is ko use kr rahay hai tu mt4 ko kon pochta hai kyun kay mt5 main latest things hain aur mt6 launch honay pr is main mt5 sy bhi latest thins and softwere hon gay tb mt4 is not used in the forex trade market

Nmsiddique
2013-05-09, 05:04 PM
we have MT4 and MT5.
but still and more than 90% are using MT4.

if there
comes MT6 then if broker stop
MT4 then people have to use MT5 or MT6

NewbeTrderFx
2013-05-10, 08:59 PM
I think not sir, because in this trade all systems must be highly developed in the trade that we will do this will be very good and will be useful for us when we are going to trade in the real market sir
this way then I will trade well

donm
2013-05-11, 06:58 AM
nai to meta trader 4 itna be bad or sust software nahi hay kay wo kisi or software kay ana par yani meta trader 6 kay anay par kharab ho jai log us par work ko khatam kar dain ye aisa kabi ho nahi sakta because jo log us meta trader 4 par sadyon say work kar rahain hain wo kesay apnay work ko chor dain aisa kuch nahi ho ga.agar aisa ho gaya to market barbad ho jai ge.

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-11, 10:49 AM
yes because meta trader 4 is an old and first version to connect and trade in the market,this is a very good software and it is very easy too for every one for every trader,it is most stable and mostly traders using this to trade.

muna1982
2013-05-12, 08:16 AM
if a new metatrader is lunch then the mt4 must be in the market. you have to know that the account opened in mt4 is not able to open in a later version due to the digit problem. if one will want to do so then he need to closed all his trade and withdraw the money and then open a new account for new platform and start trading. i think their are many trader who did not like to do so. so mt4 must have in the market if mt6 will come.

Mobile786
2013-05-14, 11:37 AM
No dear, Meta trader4 is very easy to use and learn for everyone, so we modify it esily and work on it very easily. it is not difficult than Meta trader5. When meta trader6 will lounch it should be vey advanced and very difficult to use than meta trader5, so everyone don't want to do work on mt6 they can work on mt4.

ahmadkpr
2013-05-14, 11:50 AM
this strategy is designed to let online traders put more funds than they are putting down with the help of this strategy the traders can make most benefits. also you can use up to 100 times the amount you have deposited in the account against any trade enabling the transactions to be simpler and results oriented the leverage strategy lets investors to take benefit of short-term fluctuations in the market.

Rehan
2013-05-14, 12:00 PM
Mt-4 is best for do work. When mt-6 is launch in this time mt-4 is also work. so mt-4 is easy to use and his indicator is also good. so i think mt-4 is good and i also want to work on this even it is close.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-15, 10:35 AM
ye bigners k liey to bohat asha hy is agar mt6 bi a jaey to ye to markete main chalta rahy ga lekun darasal ye to mt6 k any k bad hi asal pata chaly ga k kia banta hy aor mt6 kaisa hota hy agar wo bigners k liey is sy bi asha ho ga to pher ho sakta hy k ye kam ho jaey.

a555
2013-05-15, 01:45 PM
it is commonly seen that when the new technology is introduced then the old version did not use only that person use that old thing who either do not know about the new version or do not want to leave it, the old version of meta trade can be replaced by the new version of meta trade

dimaz99
2013-05-15, 02:19 PM
absolutely no beloved, Meta trader4 is quite an easy task to utilize and also understand for everybody, and then we alter this esily and also focus on this effortlessly. it`s not so difficult as compared to Meta trader5. whenever meta trader6 will certainly lounch it will end up being vey superior and incredibly hard to utilize as compared to meta trader5, thus everybody don't desire to will work about mt6 they are able to focus on mt4

onik698
2013-05-15, 02:25 PM
Despite the fact that during this time because the case m at 5, many traders are still using MT4 and they have a very real sense of confidence in MT4. So, too, he is still able to use MT6, T4 m.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

We now have MT4 and MT5 as well. However, plus much, much more than 90% of the use of MT4. So, if you later MT4 MT5 Mt6 intermediate stops or are later even using MK6.

anamikaaktar
2013-05-15, 02:44 PM
I'm sure mt4 is usually known and scholar, the purchase and sale of the software program. It is a simple simple immediately after a period during which period. For the first time, that it was a complicated, but today it's really simple and practical. Therefore, for the first time is still to simple MK6 of the current situation on the market. MK6 is probably a challenge, but a clear ability to fulfill. It will have on the market along with a sufficiently long period of time.

dimaz99
2013-05-15, 03:57 PM
I believe MT4 is actually waqat become atomic number 67 ga poke MT6 release atomic number 67 ga, kynk MT4 make use of kana become asan this individual or perhaps MT6 v umeed he or she asan hello holmium ga, or even especilly will be knock out instan krna tu bhat hi there asan this individual or even web ka he or she ye is actually k indicatore end up being pain hydrogen azide. such as forex

haney
2013-05-17, 06:07 PM
i guess for now, it is not necessary to use mt6 because right now, we can see mt4 is still the most popular platform for trading then mt5, and there are some factors why traders still need or use mt4, and one of them, because we do not want to open new account , and also mt4 is very flexible and i feel enough with it,

sarfrazali
2013-05-18, 12:14 PM
meray khyal say jub koey new cheez markeet maen atey hay to wo puraney ki jagah lay leatey hay esi trah mt4 ki jagah mt5 lay ga aur pher us ki mt6 lay lay ga aur apnay ander boht si new things rakhay hoey ho ga..

ghulam88
2013-05-18, 07:09 PM
jb mt6 launch ho ya tabi pata chaly ga ka ya software kasa ha use karny ma is ma error to nai ha her indicator ko accept karta ha ya nai ya b mt5
ki he copy ha lakn mt6 he launch kio na ho jaye mt4 to rehy ga aur is ko trader kabi b nai bholyge koi ka ya ak good software ha trading ka lea .

@missodekanmi
2013-05-18, 07:22 PM
i think whether there is a new launch of meta6 in the market the metatrader 4 will stiill be in use because of its popularily among traders who use it as a platform for their trading in the market. a forex trader lik me will still use meta4

thirupathi
2013-05-19, 12:58 PM
The launch in market that also meta trader 4 still on market life time i time i mean. Becasue it is most popular and easily platforms software to trade in market. So existence of this software still on market everytime i think MT4 is i agree with you ke MT4 zeada ahm ha or is pe kam hota rhe ga chaye jo be new MT6 a jay.

retno
2013-05-19, 01:10 PM
Well, I think MT4 is the most popular platform for new then traded Forex MT5, and there are several factors why traders still need or use MT4 and one of them, because we do not want to open a new account, and MT4 is also very flexible and I was very satisfied with the existing facilities in MT4.

sweat56
2013-05-19, 02:18 PM
If so, MT5 true, but it is easier to use, not only because almost every MT4 Trader or MT4. And so it MT6, MT4 investors the opportunity.

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 07:42 PM
Now we've got MT4 and MT5. however still and quite ninetieth square measure mistreatment MT4. if there comes MT6 then if broker stop MT4 then folks have to be compelled to use MT5 or MT6.............

naija
2013-05-19, 08:23 PM
Meta5 has not be able to enter the market so much, so if there is any other up****e in the trading platforms, traders will still like to remain with the platform which is more suitable to their trading. For now, despite having the mt5 platform, i still prefer trading with the mt4

syahir
2013-05-20, 04:40 AM
i guess yes, mt4 will still be in there while a lot of ourselves can perpetually utilize it, and as example, when mt5 is launched. several member like to actually use mt4. however i see you understand about one thing, when mt6 will certainly be launched ?

zia56
2013-05-20, 08:49 AM
The situation at the time, and the time is MT5, nearly all vendors continue to use MT4, MT4 to be very good. This, MT6 yet, but it is possible to use the MT4 shops.

bloch.bhai
2013-05-20, 09:00 AM
yes meta trader 4 was still in the market when meta trader 6 is also in the market becouse meta trader 4 is easy to use and most of the people feeling comfotable to work with it

ali.khan
2013-05-20, 10:59 AM
I think we now have MT4 and MT5 but nonetheless and significantly more than 90% are using MT5 if there comes Mt6 then if broker stop mt4 then individuals have to make use of mt5 or mt6.

salman.rana
2013-05-20, 05:55 PM
this is a good news for every person in the Forex trading that company launch a new software mt6 but i say that mt4 is the best software because it is very simple every new person can use easily mt4.this is very simple software.

sahilbutt
2013-05-20, 08:47 PM
agr to mt6 easy huwa mt4 sa to ye still nh ho ga agr tough huwa to meara idea sa ye ye log platforum nh chora ga kiu ka ye easy ha kam ka lia or earning ka lia

kashif698
2013-05-21, 10:42 AM
hmm dost mein aap ki bat se agree kerta hon k mt6 k marktet mein aane k bad mt4 ghaiyb he ho jaye ga, aur traders new version per kaam kerna pasand kerin ge, becoz ye isski qualities aur function latest humari zarort k mutaib hoga.

reno99
2013-05-21, 11:11 AM
Mt4 will probably be merchants best option and may carry on
for being which is available from your broker agents dud to it is massive
desire. Except they give rule compatibility with
mt4 or maybe comprehensive rule change

vakas.9011
2013-05-21, 12:12 PM
yes i think MT4 will still in market because we have some problem of trading indicators in MT6. once again need to change mt4 indicators in mt6. MT4 is very easy to understand. any one can use it easily. it is good for new traders.

rahul25
2013-05-21, 01:16 PM
Now we have MT4 and MT5. But still, plus over 90% use MT4. Because around this time that, there are the following MK6, comes in the case that the seller close the MT4 MT5 Mt6 should hire more people or maybe.

thirupathi
2013-05-22, 09:37 AM
MT4 is a renowned and scholar traidng platform software. Is have become easy to easy after time time. First time it was some difficult but today it is eay and comfortable. So first tiem MT4 have not collect easy market. But very clear opportunity fill. It will collect the marekt wiht long time. We have MT4 nd MT5 and still and more than 90% if there comes MT6 then broker stop MT4 then people have to use MT5

happy11
2013-05-22, 11:14 PM
I think that Mt4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software. It's have become easy to easy after time and time.So first time Mt6 have not collect easy market. Mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill. It will collect the market with long time.

tayebawey
2013-05-23, 02:08 AM
The platform MetaTrader Once considered is the first platform that have been identified in the Forex Trading So I think that when the issuance of any versions of sophisticated it will be Mchapah in fundamentals because they are original and that was the difference in some features and therefore are referenced in the knowledge that the basic function and therefore I do not think negligence

nilaki01
2013-05-23, 02:41 AM
The event also gave investors a 6 at noon in the current market, when compared to the cast of 4 investors still in the market today, I'm talking about. It may be hot and fast software for the software industry in the market today. So when the market continues the current lifestyle.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-23, 04:21 AM
Now we have MT4 and MT5. But still, plus over 90% use MT4. Because around this time that, there are the following MK6, comes in the case that the seller close the MT4 MT5 Mt6 should hire more people or maybe.

is it true ..?? whether the advantages of MT6, if you know.?

munir4u
2013-05-25, 06:12 AM
dost meta trader 4 abi bi sab ka favorite terminal hai jis pa log trading kar ka bht happy hai jab ka tetra trader 5 ko aa ka bahi bht time hogya but ab bahi zayda trader meta trader 4 hi use karta hai. our abi bhi meta trader 4 ki he value zyad hai.

Kcng20fx
2013-05-25, 07:52 AM
I think not sir, due to the current use MT5 will only come into force in the trade we will do, so I will be able to learn so that I can start this trade receipts safely and keep learning
in order to win and be used in a trade that will use me to do well

jaldija
2013-05-28, 07:39 AM
mery khayal main mt4 kabi band nhy ho ga chahy market main mt7 he qun na aajay.forex trading main boht say log ayesy hain jo starting say mt4 use kar rahay hain or wo mt4 nhy choor sakty.mt4 working main easy hay or is ko samjna be assan hay is liay purany trader mt4 he use karain gay.main khud mt4 use kar raha houn.

fan786
2013-05-28, 05:53 PM
meta trader aik aasa platform hai ju hum simple hai jisay almost % 70 trader use kartay hain, platform say karni tu trade hi hoti hai tu yeh platform sab say best hai. mujay lagta hai kya ager next kabi meta trader 6 aa be gaya tu wo kabi be famous nahi ho sakta. kun kay meta trader 5 famous nahi ho saka tu mt6 nay kiya hona hai

alomgir
2013-05-29, 12:21 AM
My partner and I totally agree stupid ... Your right.

amssalcity
2013-06-08, 08:16 AM
yes i think so because when metatrader 5 launch the software metatrader 4 was in market and still metatrader 4 is in market. peoples are using this software for their trade in market because it is a reliable software to use and it provide easy access to market as compare to metatrader 5 software like this metatrader 5 will also in market when MT6 will launch.

indianpk01
2013-06-09, 10:42 AM
mt 4 q kha ak easy plateforum ha aur zyada trader mt 5 ki bjae zyada tarjee deta han aur mt 5 ak latest and new version ha is ma kafi modern commands aa gae han jis ki wja sa mt 6 jald loungh ni ho ga aur mt b still rhga ga ..

coverboy
2013-06-09, 11:27 AM
I can't say with assure that after launching the mt6 that mt4 would be working because if mt6 bring great revolution in trading then i hope all mt4 members would be transfer to mt6.

hosnim
2013-06-12, 01:10 AM
I think mt4 become the more popular platform for trader
even if mt6 come i don't think that traders will leave mt4 easly because of its simplicity
maybe trader mobile will be more popular in the futur but not mt5 or mt6 if it will have an mt6 ofcourse

jazy
2013-06-12, 07:59 AM
yes i think because the mt 4 is a old version and mt 5 is anew version,now mt 6 is launch in market the mt 4 is still in the market,many peroples like mt 6 because that is a latest version.

LEO78
2013-06-12, 11:15 AM

of course be replaced, because the broker will provide the best service for its clients, and would be very different between mt4 and MT6 ...

Zee133
2013-06-12, 12:06 PM
I think meta trader4 is still on the market when meta trader6 lounch, becouse mate trader4 is old version and it is very easy to learn and use, so everyone prefer on meta trader4.

irbaz.000005
2013-06-12, 12:24 PM
i think yes, because meta trader 4 is a good trading software for Forex trading and it is best trading software for new traders. it is very easy to use due to its easy commands. it is so popular in traders.

Ridanaz01
2013-06-12, 04:56 PM
meta trader 4 pa kafi sara trader k hat sat hogya hai our is ka oper work karta howe har trader expert hogya is liya main nhi smjhti ho ka meta trader 5 ka market maian ana ka bad bahi meta trader 4 pa koi asar parha hai meta trader 4 abahi bhi bht common hai metra trader 5 ka samna using main .

ctndr
2013-06-12, 05:25 PM
. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market. mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill..........

Rehan
2013-06-12, 07:45 PM
Mt-6 jb launch ho ga tb bi mt-4 kam kr raha ho ga q k mt4 easy ha oar ic k indicator be good han oar install ma bi easy ha. mt4 ma kam krna bi asan ha. so i like it . agr mt6 launch bi ho jata ha tb agr mt4 ho ga to zada ic pr he kam ho jay ga ye mara andaza ha.

muna1982
2013-06-13, 07:15 AM
. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market. mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill..........

i did not know that the mt6 is available or not. if it available then still their a big problem that the trader in mt4 and mt5 cant go for mt6 with their existing account any more. so only newbie or one who want a new account can switch it. i did not think people will gone to do this so suddenly. so if mt6 come their have no chance to get familiar in a short time.

c13
2013-06-13, 01:51 PM
meta trade 4 aik bohat he acha software hai jis ko samajhna aur istamaal karna bohat he assan hai aur meta trade 5 ko bhi bohat he kam loog istamaal kar rahay hain aur meta trade 6 jab tak aye ga ho sakta hai kay loog meta trade 4 istamaal karna choor dain

rabiking02
2013-06-15, 12:21 PM
If you're still lost by trader6 meta market investors also compared with other parts of the market, I think. The biggest demand market usually business software package with step. As a result, the package software market every time there is still a way of life.

veekybaba
2013-06-15, 03:59 PM
meta tardre 4 ek bhot avha terminal hai meta trader 5b ka ana ka bad bahi meta terminal ka kafi sara user haoi jo ka abai bhi meta 4 ko hi use kar ra jab ka meta trader 5 ko aye howe bhi kafi time hogya meta 4 acha our har system pa easily run ho jata hai using main bhi easy hai.

setiawanedi
2013-06-16, 02:58 PM
it depends on its use metatrader. No one likes Metatrade 4 MetaTrader 5, and if it will be formed again metatrader 6, then all that would be probably the only difference being it looks just as well as additional new applications that have not had previous metatrader. the higher the mean the more complete version of the platform. I hope this advice helps.

ring12
2013-06-16, 10:39 PM
i think k mt4 mt 6 k launch hony k bad b markit ma still ho ga ku k ye bht indicatr hy icy use krna bht easy hy or use krny ma koi tnshn nai hoti chahy jo b new ay mt6 ya koi or b .

jaldi321
2013-06-16, 11:49 PM
i think mt4 will also be available in the market it is true that new version gives more options but it is not compulsory that new version replaced the old version. people still use mt4 even after the mt5 introduced

ajitbain2013
2013-06-17, 01:46 AM
I imagine that mt4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software. It's eff embellish simple to smooth after time and quantify. Ordinal indication it was both knotty but today it is gentle and soothing. So premier indication mt6 person not store light marketplace. mt6 leave granitic opportunity modify. It module collect the market with desire period.

madni434
2013-06-17, 08:51 AM
now this time meta trader 5 version is latest version of this soft and new version 6 is not launched now yet

moon dk
2013-06-17, 09:52 AM
wow its good news that meta trade will launching.in my view if we can use meta trade 4 account number there it will sure popular among traders.it is most popular and easaly platform software to trade in market. So existence of this software still on market every time.

fulltry
2013-06-19, 04:21 PM
mujhe forex trading may only mt4 or mt5 ko use kaye hy but may nay kabhi bhi mt6 ko use nai kya is liys mujhe is koi information nai hy bas may mt4 ko use karta ho is say mujhe forex may trade karn may kafi help hoti hy

wabas
2013-06-19, 10:12 PM
mt6 ka barye main to ma kuch nahi kahe sakta ho but mt4 ko main use kar raha ho aur mt4 sa best koi be software nahi ho sakta hain mt4 sub sa best hain ja muje sub sa zayda pasand hain

brimoel
2013-06-21, 07:25 AM
Hello my friend
Although the new versions of Almitatrid are modified and up****ed, but I'm still best Mitatrad 4 because
it is simple and uncomplicated as I used to use on the new reverse transcription

zeeshan13g
2013-06-23, 11:01 PM
at this time mostly peoples preffer mt4 you know that mt5 is newer version but the mt4 is most populer in my point of view mt6 must be a newer version but mt6 depends on its qulities how much qualities have in mt6 if mt6 is very very good from old version then it must be populer but those people who use mt4 they donot leave mt4 easily

janeg
2013-06-23, 11:39 PM
yes i think MT4 is still in the market when MT6 will launch. we all know that MT 4 is still popular whether MT 5 is available. i think MT4 is ever green trading software for Forex trading. it is still very popular due to its good trading features.

TANVEER AHMAD
2013-06-24, 06:56 AM
han bilkul yeh possible hai kun kay jab be new version ata hai u us main updation hoti hai matlab us main buhat say tools add hotay hain our phalay say zayda reliable hota hai. ager us ki working best howi tu wo meta trader4 ko flop kar sakta hai

jerroudiyoussef
2013-06-26, 08:11 PM
hello dear .

in my view if we can use meta trade 4 account number there it will sure popular amoung traders.
but again we have same problem of trading indicator. once again need to change mt4 indicators in mt6

ranakhurramctn
2013-06-27, 11:20 AM
i think meta trader 4 is best trading software because it is easy to use. i am very glad that u launch the new software version of trading but meta trader 4 is simple. many peoples are use meta trading 4 software version on forex plat form and they never leave it because he knows how to work with meta trading 4.

chak43
2013-07-18, 07:21 PM
yes dear main is bat pay yakeen raknta houn kay jab mt6 market main launch hoga to mt4 be market main still rahy ga.mt4 bohat acha or famous trading software hay isliay i hope kay mt4 kafi der tak maqrket main kam karta rahy ga.

naim10
2013-07-18, 07:24 PM
Yes, I think so, because MT4 is easy to use, while the distribution using MT4 traders can now easily use MT4 but when MT6 launch, it will have no effect on MT4 it be different for everyone ...

shahzad51
2013-07-18, 09:03 PM
It is very good that after meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 meta trader 6 is launch in Forex market I hope this is best like meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 platform. Mostly trader can use meta trader 4 platform because meta trader 4 is best and easy to use and easy to install and new trader can use easily this platform I meta trader 6 is also that kind of platform.

Zee121
2013-07-18, 10:06 PM
I think yes because metatrader 4 is so easy to used and learn and every new trader can do trading with metatrader 4 easily and comfortably so i think metatrader 4 should be still on the Forex trading market when metatrader 6 will launch.

sweetkuri82
2013-07-19, 04:43 PM
it based on time which becomes most popular you know that new version of every thing popular in days but mt4 is most popular in these days because all old traders use this from many years and they prefer to use this because for them it is very easy to use so dear if mt6 have very good features and mt6 have more good trading plans then may be mt6 popularity increased...

hosnim
2013-07-20, 05:22 PM
persoanllay and from my experience i dont see my self using other trading terminal than the mt4 even if the mt 6 or 7 will be launched;am feeling ease with this platform and am enjoying my trae with it;but if it will offer new technologies and that expert will judge the mt6 better than mt 4 then i will move for it

ABUZAR
2013-07-24, 08:36 AM
Indicators which are the most familiar with you. It's very difficult to find useful indicators so we decide to share with you great Forex
indicators database. Forex meta trader4 indicators is great source of the best Forex indicators & MT4 K plateform ko her trader like karta ha
pata nai mt6 ka software kase ho trader us

Ali 123
2013-07-24, 11:57 AM
Theirs no mt6 yet until now and we don't even know if theirs an mt6 platform. I think the most will going to happen is that theirs will only
going to be an up****e version of mt4. I don't think their will be mt6 in near future. If that going to happen then I guess mt5 is also well use or accepted. Right now theirs only few who uses mt5 right now and I think mt5 will not going to be popular so. So in short I don't think theirs will be mt Trader are more familier with mt4 and they think that it's more user friendly. And majority of indicators and robots are made for this
version so traders prefer to use this one may be with the passage of time when more support for new vers

hasilpur
2013-07-24, 02:10 PM
i think meta trader 4 is an easy trading soft war. every trader can understand it easily . there is no complication thing in meta trader 4 soft ware so i think the importance of meta trader 4 will not be less after launching meta trader 6 soft ware

razia86
2013-07-24, 02:32 PM
hmmm... its good news that meta trade will launching... my view if we can use meta trade 4 account number there it will sure popular amoung traders.but again we have same problem of trading indicator and once again need to change mt4 indicators in mt6...

aladin
2013-07-24, 03:34 PM
Yes it is common thing that when any new thing appears in market than old thing disappear. Like this when meta trade 6 will be launched. There are many chances that meta trade will be finished. Because meta trade 6 will have more new features and options. That will make trading more easier.

shahid1477
2013-07-25, 11:03 PM
g bilkul,koi bhi software meta trader4 ki jaga nai lay sakta.ye boohat he comprehensive software hai or new logon kay liey first step hai.is say seekhna easy hai.is liey is ki zarorat to hameesha rahy gi beginners ko.

adeel1011
2013-07-26, 04:29 PM
i agree with you i am also sure that mta will gone when new verssion will lounch but may be it would remain because people have knowledge to use mt4 but new may be complex or may need training to use it so old user may not skip to the newer version......

si taym
2013-07-27, 05:35 AM
MT4 platform has his fans and users who stick to it. I personally think this soft is good and do what is needed. Unless MT6 comes with new features unavailable in MT4, i personally don't see any use of suspending MT4

bharat123
2013-07-29, 01:57 PM
es i think so because mt4 is easy to operate any allot of traders know how to use mt4 and now we can also take help easily about mt4 but when mt6 launch it will not effect on mt4 because that must different for all...

sm2019
2013-07-30, 11:30 AM
I think yes definitely meta trade 4 wil be on market when meta trade 6 comes because meta trader 4 is very good for beginners it had simple o use.

@missodekanmi
2013-08-05, 12:37 AM
I think it would most certainly be on the market evening there is a new launch of met trader 6 trading platform. Meta trader 4 already has this incredible marketing preference from the foreign exchange traders and the brokers too. I think I would personally still be on meta z4 unless there is sme sort of compulsion on d path of my broker to use the meta trader 6

saime121
2013-08-07, 03:17 PM
I think yes because the meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5 so traders want to do trading with meta trader4 than meta trader5.

mp5
2013-08-07, 03:59 PM
meta trade 4 market main bohat purana hay aur meta trade 5 market main ab new aya hay meta trade 5 main meta trade 4 ki nisbat bohat sarey new functions hain esi terha forex main jab meta trade 6 launch ho ga to pher meta trade 4 ki value kam ho jaey gi

frankforex
2013-08-07, 04:17 PM
yes it will take long time for the mt4 to be stopped use but in some how I can say that the mt6 will make things very very interesting but really I dont care which meta I use I want to make money

ifra987
2013-08-07, 04:46 PM
i think no meta trader 4 will not be in the market when meta trader 6 launch because meta trader 4 is an old version or trading soft ware and every one want to a good way to do trade and like that meta trader 5

nadeem123
2013-08-07, 07:52 PM
Meta trader4 is so best to trading in Forex trading business because it is so easy to used and learn so i think yes the meta trader4 will still on the market when the meta trader6 will launch in Forex trading market.

perfectonline
2013-08-08, 02:58 AM
mt4 aik ashaa trading software hy iss liey agar mt6 version bi markete mein a jata hy to pher bi mt4 availablke bi rahy ga aor use bi hota rahy ga kiun jo log pahly sy hi iss sy familiar hen so iss ko nahin choorny waly hien wo issi mein trading karnyy pasand karin gy aor wo iss ko hi use karty rahin gy iss liey agar markete mein mt6 version bi available ho jata hy to pher bi mt4 use haota rahy ga.

forforex
2013-08-08, 03:31 AM
First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market Bacause it is most popular and easaly platform software to trade in market. because they feel very comfortable with the MT4. so, though there is MT6, there is possibility of trader still using MT4

kalulu
2013-08-10, 09:55 PM
There is no way that you can can think that you means that you be there are two platform that you can use threw there are no for there new platform yet i will not use

zaid babu
2013-08-13, 10:02 AM
yes i think meta trade 4 will still popular in market after the launch of meta trader 6. meta trader 4 is a ever green platform for Forex trading and it is the platform which most of the traders still prefer after the MT5.

perfectonline
2013-08-15, 06:41 AM
ji han mt4 aik ashaa softwre hy jo k aik ashaa plateform provide kartaa hy jis mein hum trading kar sakty hein aor iss sy earning kar sakty hein jab mt5 aya tha to iss waqat bi yahi kah rahy thy lekun abb bi ziada use mt4 hi hota hy kiun k mt5 mein kai tarah k issue aye hien jin ki waja sy wo popular nahin ho saka hy.

razia86
2013-08-22, 12:32 PM
mt4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software. It's have become easy to easy after time and time. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market. mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill and it will collect the market with long time......

Endeye
2013-08-30, 04:22 AM
mt4 will remain on the market and will remain traders use for trading on forex because traders were already very familiar with mt4 so reluctant to replace with mt5 or mt6. If mt4 remove from market then this will make traders were shock because the mt4 become the "weapon" for traders.

seema121
2013-09-06, 09:16 AM
I think yes the meta trader4 will still in the market when the meta trader6 will be launch because meta trader4 is so easy to used than meta trader5 and meta trader6 were so difficult than meta trader5.

razia86
2013-09-06, 10:48 AM
guys meta trader 4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software and it's have become easy to easy after time and time. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market. mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill. It will collect the market with long time......

Hina121
2013-09-06, 04:20 PM
This is so best and good news for every trader in Forex trading market, the meta trader6 were launch but when>
i think yes meta trader4 will still on market when the meta trader6 will launch because most of traders want to use the meta trader4 because meta trader4 is easy to used and learn

ding
2013-09-06, 05:53 PM
aysa ti mushkil he lagta hay k jab meta trade 6 market mai aye ga to tab meta trade 4 ko trader use karain gay meray khayal mai loog ab meta trade 5 ko join kar he rahay hain aur ahista ahista wo sab he mt5 ko use karnay lag jaen gay tab kam loog he mt4 ko use karain gay

Munawar702
2013-10-31, 09:49 PM
yes mt6 loinch hona chye...kyun ess main aur ziada feature hon jo hamre lye faida mand hon gae...
ess say trading karan esay ho jae gi..ess say zida profit earn kar sakty hain.....

arslanbaig
2013-12-12, 08:31 AM
ho sakta hy ky jesy aap keh rahy heen wisa ho laikun mery khayal meen mt6 release hony ky baad
mt4 bund naheen ho ga.kyonky mt5 aany ky bawjood zayada tur traders mt 4 hi use kur rahy heen.

Khimi234
2013-12-12, 09:10 AM
Meta trader 4 hamesha market main rahega kyonki bolte hai na ki old is gold purana aapka koi bhi platform forex main kyon na ho log to usko use karenge hi kyonki usi per kaam hota aaya hai new system ko sikhne main thoda time to lagta hi hai

222fur
2013-12-15, 12:51 PM
agar meta trader 6 forex trading k liey launch hota hey tu bhi meta trader 4 hi traders prefer karein gey.because meta trader use karney mein boht convenient hey aur iss ki commands boht easy hein.

muzammal2007
2013-12-15, 12:54 PM
asa nai ho sakta ha k ak chiz any sy porani chiz market sy chaly jay kun k ham comuter ab tak office k old or new dono use kar ry han office 2007 any sy logu ny old chor to nai kun k old zyda easy ha chalany mi isi trha ye Mt4 zyda easy ha is ly Mt6 any sy ye market mi in rhy ga

raedsagga
2014-09-21, 10:55 PM
I think MT4 will still be there. A good example is windows 2003. Still many people prefer that for the stability. In the same way, if the following versions of MT4 is not stable and do not keep to the expectations of the traders then certainly there will be demand again. There will also be traders who are comfortable with the present version and do not wish to change it.

atifrana
2014-10-10, 03:34 PM
Kia mt6 b market me ane wala hai or me ab tak mt4 ko hi use ker raha hun or mt4 ko waise use kerne ki waja yeh hai k yeh bohat best or easy to understand hai or baki mt6 jab market me ajyae ga to usko check karo ga agar acha hua to mt4 ko leave ker k mt6 ko use karo ga.

mom
2014-11-03, 03:15 PM
I think yes meta trader 4 is still in this market if meta trader 6 is launched because now many traders are used meta trader 4 because they love it and also they can know better use of this trading platform. So my thinking is that meta trader is still in this market.

waqasmanzor
2014-11-28, 10:57 AM
meta trader 4 mere kayal sa zayda best hain meta trader 6 to bohat advance ho ga new mamber ko is ki smj nahi aye gai aur expert trade be meta tradr 4 ko like karte hain mere kayal sa zayda tar people meta trader 4 ko he best smjyte hain aur ja he used zayda ho ga

sohail289
2014-11-30, 12:23 PM
pehly bat to ye ky mt6 ky launch hony ki koi new nahi aur na he es bat ki info hai k mt6 he launch hoga mt7 ya koi aur naam bhi vo es platform ko dy skty hen. agar mt6 launch bhi ho jae tou bhi mt4 use hota he rahy ga ku ky ye old version hai window xp 2003 pr bhi buht behtar chalta hai aur use krna buht asan hai indicators bhi kafi hen es mai. mai khud yahi use kr raha hu shuru sy

tanu003
2015-01-15, 03:24 PM
MT6 will be lunched soon in near future this new is so great thing, but at that time MT4 is also running. It is depend on technique or operation of the MT6 whether it will easer or hard to know it.

ishvara
2015-01-15, 03:45 PM
I cannot visualise the coming of the mt6 metatrader terminal, mt4 is still too popular in the world of Forex till today. Even the mt5 launched over 4 years ago is not popular up till today.

xs2alijan
2015-02-05, 05:37 PM
agar deikha jae tau mt6 ab launch kia gya hain.. jab kai market mai mt4 kai use kafi hain . jis ko band karna impossible hain. haan wakat kai sath sath agar log shift huay aur mt4 ki logoun ki tadad mai kami ae tau hosakta hy mt4 khatam kar dya jae. jo kai ab mushkil lagta.

kelv
2015-04-03, 06:07 PM
Mt4 will still be the most preferred platform for most forex traders because many have already got familiar with the way mt4 works so I don't think anyone will leave the terminal to work with mt6

aonnaqvi
2015-04-05, 08:38 PM
NAhi mery khyal main nahi koi bhi nahi use kary ga kun ke jab meta trdaer 6 a jaye ga tu meta trdaer 4 ko koi bhi use nahi kary ga aur sab meta trdaer 6 ko use karain gay kun ke possible hai ka meta trader 6 main kafi new tools hun gay jin ki madad se hamry lioye trading aur bhi asan aur simple ho jaye gi.

Shiza
2015-04-22, 08:21 PM
No maine aisa nahi manta kun ke jab meta tarder 6 a jaye ga tab meta trader 4 ki koi valuse nahi ho gi aur na hi koi broker is ko phr support kary ga kun ke new technology bhtar hoti hai is liye mt4 ko future main shyad hi koi use kary kun ke sab mt5 aur mt6 ko hi use karain gay.

eshaa
2015-08-29, 01:51 PM
No mujhy aisa bilkui bhi nahi lagta hai ka agar mt6 relaese ho ajye tu mt4 market main rahy ga kun ke wo best ho ga aur is liye phr hum sab meta trader 6 ko hi use karin gay. abhi mujhy lag raha hai ka kuch arsa ka bad sab meta trader 5 ko hi use karin gay aur mt4 ko koi bhi use nahin kary ga

Jahangir Alam
2015-08-29, 02:16 PM
Also i seams like that MT4 will be continue when MT6 will start it has no dought. because it so peopuler in the world. and it easy to trade.

one2ka4
2015-08-31, 02:25 AM
aap k chay say maloom ho ga kay market main mojood sab pairs ki price mein daily change aaya hia or wo news ki waja say hota hai jab market close ho or koi news ajaye to iss ki waja say gap ajta hai. or iss mamlay men humein bohot ehtiyaat karna chahiye. nahen to loss ho sakta hai

sarfraz786
2015-10-11, 10:13 PM
i think that mt4 software is good for trading it is easy to use for the trading and there are a lot of options which we are using such as stop loss take profit indicators moving average and ithink it will remain for the long time

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 11:00 AM
MT5 terminal release hone ke baad bhi traders ki pahli pasand mt4 terminal hi hai kyoki trading karne ke liye ye bahut achcha environment provide karta hai, ye koi jaruri nahin hai ki mt6 release hone ke baad traders mt4 terminal ke saath hi trading karenge.

ronaldo5
2016-02-05, 01:03 AM
As long as the platform Mt4 occasion and win them so why change it. When he releases another best came the podium is always wonderful and easy to use, and I think she is suitable for all beginners and professionals

alirana
2016-02-28, 02:06 PM
mere khayal se agar MT6 aa bhi gaya tou Mt4 tab bhi use hota rahay ga,,, kyun k mt4 ko use karna baqqi software k muqably main kafi aasan hai esliye mt4 baad main bhi use hota rahay ga,,,

fxtrader123
2016-04-25, 10:27 PM
I think that mt4 trading platform is the most popular trading platform and after the launch of the mt6 it's popularity will not be decreased as we know that this is more easy to use than mt5 platform so we can keep using mt4 platform for sometime noww

wassa99
2016-10-15, 09:59 PM
Well indicators which are the most familiar with you. It's very difficult to find useful indicators so we decide to share with you great Forex indicators database. Forex meta trader4 indicators is great source of the best Forex indicators with simple how to use them explanation.

zahidali
2018-10-14, 02:36 PM
G aj kal ka door ma jitna bhe mt4 ko use kar rha hain itna mt5 ko bhe nhi karta ku mt5 bhe upgrade or anawala mt6 bhe upgrade ho magr jitne asani mt4 ma milti ha utne kese ot mt5 ya mt6 ma na ho or ya mt4 boath easy itna or koi bhe ho nhi sakhta magr huma tu ya boath he acha lagta ha hum kese ka bara ma or soch nhi sakhta hain cheay mt6 bhe aa jay huma tu mt4 lr he trading karna achi lagte hain

Mano786
2018-10-14, 02:49 PM

Dear main abhi new hun is field main ore abhi abhi forex ko join kia hy ore mt4 ko hi use kar raha hun jo bhut hi acha platform hy ore mujhy ni lgta ky itni jaldi mt6 ko launch kia jayga kio ky Mt4 is a best of the world platform.

billyboy00007
2018-10-14, 02:53 PM
g han main samjhta hon yeh bilkul hoga is ki waja yeh hai kay abhi bhi mt4 market main hai aor mt5 a gaya hai phir bhi log is per work kar rahay hein yeh easy bhi hai aor user friendly bhi to ap is per aram say work kar saktay hein.

Vinita
2018-10-14, 03:10 PM

Yes, I think MT4 will be there and it will keep working because as you know that MT4 has all the advance features but the latest version like MT5 doesn't have all the features. If MT6 will cover all these features then obviously Forex traders will move on MT6 otherwise they will stick to MT4.

Akhterp
2018-10-14, 03:12 PM
log kehtay hein kay mt4 bohat zabardast hai aor main bhi mt4 ko use kar rahah hon aor karta rahon ga kyun kay yeh best hai mt5 bhi a chuka hai kab say abhi tak mt4 chal raha hai aor mt6 jab aye ga muje lagta hai kay tab bhi chalay ga.

Sunriser1
2018-10-14, 03:30 PM
Mt4 ko ap use kar saktay hein ap mt5 ko bhi use kartay hein aor agar ap ko mt6 bhi mil jaye to bhi ap mt4 ko use kar saktay hein. ap yeh dekh lein kay mt4 ko log abhi bhi use kar rahay hein aor mt5 bhi release ho chuka hai.

Mustansir
2018-10-14, 03:52 PM

bhai jan mujhy is bary main kuch ziada tu nahi pata lekin almost mt5 kafi time ka release ho chuka hai phir bhi kafi log mt4 ko prefer karty hain usky benefits ki wajah sy main khud bhi isi ko prefer karta hun

jellybelly2017
2018-10-14, 04:51 PM
The main problem is that i have been able to say that it has been marketed in the MT4 market as it has been available, but it is possible that even though the log is working, it is easy to find and use the user friendly environment as well.
all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Sadtrader
2018-10-14, 05:00 PM
MT4 is a best place for trading there is so many tools have where we can do learning and we can analysis the market well. mt6 also have a plate form for trading but i think peoples will prefer mt4 because it's already a and peoples are know it already well so we can earn a good money from it. New mt6 first we have to learn it properly.

Keyboard
2018-10-14, 05:39 PM

Nice to meet you my dear Bro the thread has been opened by you in the 2012 and i have to remembered you that there is no sign of mt6 i mean no mt6 has been lunched yet and i think mt4 is working very good and there is no problem in mt4 every trader is feeling good in mt4.

HP2018
2018-10-14, 05:40 PM

abhi bhi ap monitorker skte hain k mt5 launch hone k bawjood 90% log mt4 use kerte hain q k isko use kerna easy hai is p ap koi indicator or ea use ker skte hain ya back end p analyz ker skte hain mt6 agr launch ho bhi jata hai to a lot of quantity of traders will use mt4

sufiyan22
2018-10-14, 06:30 PM
just like the case right now, in spite of the fact that there MT5, most dealers are as yet utilizing MT4, on the grounds that they feel extremely good with the MT4. along these lines, however there is MT6, there is probability of merchant as yet utilizing MT4.

QamarXulqi
2018-10-14, 06:43 PM
just like the case right now, in spite of the fact that there MT5, most dealers are as yet utilizing MT4, on the grounds that they feel extremely good with the MT4. along these lines, however there is MT6, there is probability of merchant as yet utilizing MT4.

Ji mery bhai dhiko ap ny sahi kaha hai k bht sary jo forex k traders hai wo jo hai mt4 par kabhi acha feel karty hai aur mai smjhta hun k har koi ye pasand krta hai k wo mt4 par hi kam karta rahy aur achy sy trading enjoy karty rahy aur mt5 mai bht kafi log hai lkn mt6 ka dhoor dhoor thuk koi pata nhi mery bhai.