PDA

View Full Version : Show your Trading System.

Pages : [1] 2 3

mazzr
2012-04-07, 09:13 AM
Hi!
Everyone Have a Look At my Updated System which I made. Look it's So simple and Clear than My previous One. And It yields With more than 85% of profit Ratio.
A Very profitable and simple System.

Indicators Used:- Bollinger Bands, Pivot Points, Trendline, the arrow signals (Generated by sochastic cross, MACD cross & ADX cross) all the arrow signals indicator is being developed by me.

Buy Entry :- buy at green color arrow signal and confirming it with the trendline signal (Green,yellow,red color line in middle).If the color of both the arrow and trendline is green then we ENTER into the market.

Sell Entry :- Sell at red color arrow and confirm it with trendline signal. If the color of both the arrow and trendline is red then we ENTER into the market.

For Exits:- For Exits i normally use a trailing stop of 20 pips. And u can exit at nearest resistance or support line (Pivot points) or at Bollinger bands.

For Stoploss:- For long trade 25 pips below the low of previous candle.
For short trade 25 pips above the high of previous candle.

Performance on 1D Timeframe :- On average Between 650-850 pips/Month with minimum risk and safe trading and a profit ratio of more than 85%.

Here My System:-

http://s18.postimage.org/pfmn5xvrt/image.png

For All Your Views Please Just Comment!!!!

And all of you please post your systems in this thread .

jiching
2012-04-07, 11:58 AM
Hi!

As, we all know to trade in forex successfully we need to trade disciplined and for that every trader has his own setup or system for generating entry and exist signals.

So, on this thread we will see who's system is good and effective.
So, guys just post the image of your system you use to compare each others systems.

Here's my system on Daily TimeFrame:-

http://s18.postimage.org/lkmvqtc6x/my_System.png

All of you Please your System!!!!

it's a complicated system. i look your system too many indicators, i am confused with it. but i think you have experience with your system. can you share about how to open and close with your system ?? how many pips do you get everyday with this indicators ? are you a long term trader or intraday trader ??

samuelkanu
2012-04-07, 02:02 PM
from your chart i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting. Why not scale down some of the indicators. Your system looks profitable and coupled with the fact that you trade higher time frames which reduces noise

mazzr
2012-04-07, 02:31 PM
from your chart i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting. Why not scale down some of the indicators. Your system looks profitable and coupled with the fact that you trade higher time frames which reduces noise
hi!
the histrogram below the chart is macd and osma indicator and then sochastic and then bulls and bear indicator. And yes there r many conflicting signals generated but to be more profitable and much sure then enter into the trade when all these 3 indicators are giving the same signals. And i use bollinger bands and pivot points for my exit.

mazzr
2012-04-07, 02:35 PM
friend i think you are using more than 6-7 indicators in your trading system.
in my view its good that if we have less technical indicators in our trading system.
but we also have knowledge of trading.
in my trading system i use only two indicator.
hi! i m using only 3 indicators and the signals generated r from the EA's Which r confirmed by these indicators.

dareking
2012-04-07, 06:40 PM
Hi!

As, we all know to trade in forex successfully we need to trade disciplined and for that every trader has his own setup or system for generating entry and exist signals.

So, on this thread we will see who's system is good and effective.
So, guys just post the image of your system you use to compare each others systems.

Here's my system on Daily TimeFrame:-

http://s18.postimage.org/lkmvqtc6x/my_System.png

All of you Please post your System!!!!

bhai aapne kafi achchi post kari hai. waise maine arrow indicator ke bare mein kafi suna tha. kya aap ye indicator hume share kar sakte hai. taki hum bhi inko use karke is strategy ko check kar paye.

atif58
2012-04-07, 07:17 PM
Your trading system is so complicated. It is confusing me.

My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.

mazzr
2012-04-08, 03:03 PM

My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.
Just post an image of your system so that we can really compare your system here and lets others see how's your system effective and good.
This thread is for just showing of your system and make your system rule over the others system posted in this thread.

prash_125
2012-04-08, 03:11 PM
Hi!
Currently I m trading with the following system and it is pretty good if u all like it then please tell me i will share it with u.

http://www.forexmetatraderindicators.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/spoutnik-forex-system.gif

mazzr
2012-04-08, 03:19 PM
Hi!
Currently I m trading with the following system and it is pretty good if u all like it then please tell me i will share it with u.

http://www.forexmetatraderindicators.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/spoutnik-forex-system.gif
It's complicated Your system uses so many indicators but i think u r good at it.
And this system gives you entry signals what about exit signals where do u exit.
Man please give your exit rules and also stoploss rules.
Without exit and stoploss rules your system is incomplete

mazzr
2012-04-08, 03:34 PM
Hi!
Everyone Have a Look At my New System which I made Look it's So simple and Clear than My previous One. And It yields With more than 85% of profit Ratio.

Buy Entry :- buy at green color arrow signal and confirming it with the trendline signal (Green,yellow,red color line in middle).If the color of both the arrow and trendline is green then we ENTER into the market.

Sell Entry :- Sell at red color arrow and confirm it with trendline signal. If the color of both the arrow and trendline is red then we ENTER into the market.

For Exits:- For Exits i normally use a trailing stop of 20 pips. And u can exit at nearest resistance or support line (Pivot points) or at Bollinger bands.

naziafarhan
2012-04-08, 06:21 PM
So you just want to see the systems. But after seeing the system I thought that you will share you strategy here. Will you mind if I ask you to share your strategy here with us. I think this is a very good system.

mazzr
2012-04-08, 06:26 PM
I believe that you are using a powerful trading system because you are using more than two indicators to support your decision. I see bollinger bands clearly please share which are other indicators.
I m Using Bollinger bands, Trendline indicator, sochastic Cross, Macd Cross , ADX cross indicators and Pivot points.
The sochastic cross , Macd cross & ADX cross indicators generates the arrow signal.
Hope u got my system.

mazzr
2012-04-08, 06:31 PM
So you just want to see the systems. But after seeing the system I thought that you will share you strategy here. Will you mind if I ask you to share your strategy here with us. I think this is a very good system.
Just have a look i have updated my system and made it more simple and clear And The System strategy is being explained clearly.
Hope u can understand the working of my system.

trader_jambi
2012-04-08, 11:10 PM
My strategy is quite simple, I use MA 5 and 25 as director. then the RSI to see pricing power and another that is stochastic to see a trend of saturation rates. and for the time I use 5 minutes.

fxlover
2012-05-04, 12:17 AM
your strategy is too critical and used more indicator. it is complex system and i can not understand this properly. i trade with only depend on support, resistance and fundamental news. sometimes i use bollinger and moving average.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-04, 11:33 AM
Hi!
Everyone Have a Look At my Updated System which I made. Look it's So simple and Clear than My previous One. And It yields With more than 85% of profit Ratio.

Indicators Used:- Bollinger Bands, Pivot Points, Trendline, the arrow signals (Generated by sochastic cross, MACD cross & ADX cross) all the arrow signals indicator is being developed by me.

Performance on 1D Timeframe :- On average Between 650-850 pips/Month with minimum risk and safe trading and a profit ratio of more than 85%.

very good and well done bahi jan ap na trading system show kar ka mare obht sari mauskil he hal kar de ha ap na main es post ka chake maiin kafie arasa sa hoon or mauaj ya post ke boht zorart the lakin main ya es forumula ko boht zadia passand karta hoon or mauaja trading karna ka bhe boht shoque ha es laya man trading kar rha hoon.

Maham Gill
2012-05-06, 07:52 PM
Hi!

boht acha very good ap na to biha obht maharbani ke ha newbie members par main es strategy ko bht passand kata hoon or newbie jin ko trading start karne ke samaja nahi a arhi ha es laya trading mian hama fadi ho raha ha sir or sirf trading ke waja sa or expert members ke waja sa.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-06, 09:13 PM
I think I have the most easy strategy for making profit in forex trading business.I collect news from www.marketwatch.com.Just analysis the news and play sell or buy to make profit. It is very easy.

marjuck
2012-06-03, 04:24 PM
your trading system is too much critical. using too much indicator make a hassle against trade. i am using only moving average and trend line strategy. my top priority is fundamental and indicator help just to understand the trend line. simple and flexible strategy is better for trade.

sudsind
2012-06-03, 05:59 PM
hi nice system but too many arrows are there on the chart, as you said you tried or trade it on 1 day chart, have you tried it on lower charts also, as most of the system works great on 1 day chart but not on lower chart, is it good enough on 1 hr. chart so that traders who are intraday traders can try this system out

nurhidayah
2012-06-03, 06:48 PM
hi nice system but too many arrows are there on the chart, as you said you tried or trade it on 1 day chart, have you tried it on lower charts also, as most of the system works great on 1 day chart but not on lower chart, is it good enough on 1 hr. chart so that traders who are intraday traders can try this system out

trade based on the timeframes first day, I feel better, than using a smaller time frames again with the indicators that we use, like me who still use stochatist although there are still some errors that must be corrected every time frames of the existing

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 09:53 PM

indeed sir, that system only works for some time. therefore we run in our trading should not be entirely dependent on the system alone. we also have to combine with our analysis of the market.

sammy
2012-06-29, 09:55 PM
i think you can make it a little simpler. yes you have made lot of analysis no doubt and you have also included lot of indicators, but it is really difficult to make all the indicators allign. a simpler chart would have attract me. sorry bro. :)

nitshar
2012-08-17, 02:40 PM
Don't you think that your trading system look very complex. Though it may be good, but people want a trading system both: simple and good.
There is no problem in trying your system, but what if after so much headache we find losses.

Anyway, I'll check it out.

budado
2012-08-19, 03:45 PM
Sharing your trading system not only going to help others but going to help you as well. as the more you share your strategy the more others can try your strategy and the more you can learn from that strategy. Right now I suggest that each time you trade you take notes and compare to others who uses your strategy and share information on what way is the best way to improve your strategy. right now I'm using that strategy and so far I'm some how stable in earning that strategy also.

lamington
2012-08-24, 01:15 PM
friend i think you are using more than 6-7 indicators in your trading system.
in my view its good that if we have less technical indicators in our trading system.
but we also have knowledge of trading.
in my trading system i use only two indicator.

mcceducation
2012-08-25, 12:21 PM
i think you are right say but its your create strategy, if you are explain how to create the chart the its very good for us, its only showing your system but not for all other system.its my personal say, not for any other opinion.

roopesh11
2012-08-25, 02:19 PM
My trading system is very simple and easy to understand by every one. How much our system will be simple that much of confidently we can work in that I m sharing my trading system if any body likes the comment on this . If we see the below image we can clearly understand how simple it is.

http://www.4xwins.com/files/ozFX/ozfx_chart.png

ishvara
2012-08-25, 05:54 PM
My own trading system usually involves a long term technique and i prefer this as a strategy. I use charts, time frames, fibonacci and trend lines to perform most of my analysis that i apply in my forex exchange trades.

richat
2012-10-14, 01:38 PM
buy at green color arrow signal and confirming it with the trendline signal (Green,yellow,red color line in middle).If the color of both the arrow and trendline is green then we ENTER into the market.

babayuyu
2012-10-14, 02:10 PM
I just use a trading strategy leading indicators and can bring a pretty good profit. I uses 2-3 main indicators such rsi, stochastic, Bollinger Bands can bring a good profit, but touched the well known indicators functions. This is better than using a lot of indicators but you still do not know the function clearly.

dennyandre
2012-10-14, 02:15 PM
Switching methodology
Switching based on the meaning of the word is change. In forex trading, switching strategy is to change the direction by closing losing positions were then opened a new position in the opposite direction of the position that has been closed with the hope that the second position will gain greater than the loss in the first position is closed.

This can be exemplified by:

Currently the price of AUD / USD is 1.0300. I predict EUR / USD rises to 1.0400. Therefore I open a buy position.

Hose how many hours was the AUD / USD moves opposite to my prediction, AUD / USD down and is currently at the level of 1.0270. Means buy position 30 pips loss

After re-analyzed, turns AUD / USD will further fall towards 1.0200 level.

In order to not lose today, I decided to close my buy position with a loss of 30 points and open a new sell position. After a few hours it is true that the market moves according to the results of a second analysis of the fall, and is now at the level of 1.0200. Finally, after being acquired enough profit, then I closed my sell position with 70 points profit.

Of accumulation above 2 transactions by switching, today I profit by 40 points, from 70 pips net profit loss of 30 pips

lovingfx11
2012-10-14, 02:31 PM
Are you willing to know about Forex? As an instance expect you'll Learn More with the waiting? You have got an answers because straightforward analyze!You will find Forex trading tips, which can be subsequently applied by individuals to get income.

nabila
2012-12-27, 02:00 PM
from your represent i can see lingering bands which is rattling salutary for trading as source as channels but i do not screw the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you someone so some indicator for commendation which is beatific and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be inconsistent.

asmakhatun
2013-01-09, 08:52 AM
I believe that you are using a superhuman trading system because you are using author than two indicators to disconnectedness your resolve. I see lingering bands understandably gratify get which are additional indicators.

abbey ak
2013-01-09, 02:11 PM
as far as am really cornered i think moving average is the very best way we can always trade and earn much profit because with moving average we can always get the direction of the trend and best price

asifanayat
2013-01-09, 02:25 PM
Mera trading system bohat simple hai mein 5 EMA.10EMA system use krta hoon mujhey eis sey
kafi earning hoti hai jub meri bid EMA ko cross kr jati hai tou mere liye kafi helpful sabit hoti hai
or mujhey profit daiti hai

runu
2013-01-27, 12:38 PM
I expect that you are using a potent trading scheme because you are using many than two indicators to living your option. I see lingering bands understandably gratify acquire which are else indicators.

kang portal
2013-01-27, 01:47 PM
my trading strategy is almost naked trading.. i'm using candle pattern, candle body and range
for example for today trading i will take the lowest or higher price on yesterday
in that price i will give line i called 0.. and i give more line on 15, 30, 50, 60, 80,100, 120 pip above and before it.. this line more like suport resistance line
than for open the trade i use candle, there are many candle analyze i cannot explain it all in here, it's to many

tahir097
2013-01-27, 02:03 PM
رجحان سازی، غیر رجحان سازی، اور رینج مارکیٹوں. میرا نظام آپ کو دکھاتا ہے کس طرح سے ہر ایک کی شناخت اور اس کے مطابق تجارت. آپ کو ایک رجحان سازی مارکیٹ کی طرح سودا نہیں ہے

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:46 PM
So you simply need to examine the systems. however once seeing the system i believed that you just can share you strategy here. can you mind if I raise you to share your strategy here with U.S.. i feel this can be a awfully sensible system.....

dhewantrie
2013-05-05, 12:27 AM
I included a day trader would be very difficult if I have to use the one-day time frame. Using a smaller time frame may make an indicator to be ineffective because there are many different settings in it.

rafifx
2013-05-05, 12:47 AM
My strategy is sort of easy, i take advantage of MA five and twenty five as director. then the RSI to ascertain valuation power and another that's random to ascertain a trend of saturation rates. and for the time i take advantage of five minutes........................

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 07:28 PM
So you simply wish to visualize the systems. however when seeing the system i assumed that you simply can share you strategy here. can you mind if I raise you to share your strategy here with USA. i feel this is often a really smart system.....................

edwardoJ
2013-05-16, 07:42 PM
I only have 2 indicators in my. I roll with the "fingertrap" strategy. Modified it for long term trading and it's been doing good so far. it works best on specific market conditions though and i keep having bad trades with the eur/jyp pair. but other than that, i'm doing great.

tahirtaaha
2013-05-26, 12:36 PM
i use very simple trading system in mei bmei bollinger bands ka use karte hoo 20,2 k saath. us k saath exponential moving averages ka use jis ke valuce 50 ho ge aur in k saath candlesticks patterns ko use karte hai jab teeno signals mil jae to mei trade kar leta hoon.

hasino
2013-05-26, 02:46 PM
And a complex trading system. I'm very confused.

My trading system is made. I have a Walmakd mother assistance strategy. The way, Emma, Emma 10EMA, 15, a fifty-five cubits. Give you my image of her mother. It gives me good results.

sagur
2013-05-26, 02:55 PM
So did you just review. But as soon as it sees the system I took that you can just sharing strategy. Would you mind if I could share his strategy with the United States. I think it's often really smart system is.

lucky mufti
2013-07-24, 02:44 PM
i feel i even have possibly the most simple strategy for creating profit in forex trading business. i collect news from www. marketwatch. com. simply analysis the news and play sell or obtain to actually build profit. it's terribly simple.

hafizwaseem
2013-07-24, 04:54 PM
This time i can`t show my forex trading chart picture so some person above using too critical and more indicator may be it is complex system.

nogen01
2013-07-24, 05:35 PM
I don't have a good automated trading system to trade with i can only recomend a manual trading system to you and the only
one i use is price action and i need an expert advisor that can every well trade with is.

indianfxboy
2013-07-25, 05:31 AM
this is definitely another scalping system and for you to be able to use this system effectively you will have to wait at your trading system so that you will be able to know when an entry will form in the forex market because the system is making use of an hour time frame and you have to do this till you ave collected enough pips for that day.

bilalpakistan
2013-07-25, 05:33 AM
i use metatrader build in trading system, which is called DINAPOLI
its very usefull, it helps you to trade lots of things in forex world, i really
like this tradign system easy to use an understaned

miswanto
2013-07-25, 07:06 AM
indicator is really a lot of really yes?? too complicated for a beginner like me, there are up and down arrows, so many arrows /? what each arrow we have open positions?

Ubaid
2013-07-25, 12:54 PM
sub dost nay kafi achi achay system hai un k pass may may is ko kisi par trust nahi karta ho who is liyeh k may use hi nahi karta ho indicator indicator sub k sub fack hai our only loss hi detay hai

aspire4530
2013-07-25, 04:20 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/ormomx.png

like it if I analyze the market, does anyone find it tricky to see, say using MA bolingerband and one Wiliam percent, and another candle momentum, I use that as a momentum candle if you have body sizes> 30 pips will be formed as in the picture, for when I am doing a very simple entry, which if priced near the low, midle and high candle> 30pips then I will be an entry there, to buy or sell I just saw a major trend, if it is up then I would buy, if it is down then I will sell, how your do you think?

jimloveski
2013-07-25, 05:05 PM
It is so called- no stop loss strategy. I 'm using it all the time. I have always 1 position opened - it cannot be more then just 1 position. My account is gonna blow only if the market goes 3000 pips against my prediction so I assume it is almost impossible. It has some disadvenages- you need a lot of money to invest, you may wait for profit couple weeks but it has 1 big adventage- You always win!

rookie001
2013-07-25, 10:42 PM
It is so called- no stop loss strategy. I 'm using it all the time. I have always 1 position opened - it cannot be more then just 1 position. My account is gonna blow only if the market goes 3000 pips against my prediction so I assume it is almost impossible. It has some disadvenages- you need a lot of money to invest, you may wait for profit couple weeks but it has 1 big adventage- You always win!

This strategy however is only good if you are trying to build your balance and don't wanna withdraw on a regular basis. You have not experienced it yet but you could have to wait 3 months for a trade to come back to you while I know that it has very little reward ratio. Technically speaking this is not trading but standing aside for the right opportunity to come and exit. You can enter whenever you want but you will exit only when market gives you a chance.

naim10
2013-07-25, 10:45 PM
I think you're right, but I say it is your creation strategy on how to create very good for us at the table, the system displays, but not for the rest of system.its tell my staff, not anyone else's view

shawon02
2013-07-26, 01:46 AM
i actually glance your components so many signs or symptoms, we're bewildered along with it. nonetheless there's no doubt that you may have practical experience with the procedure. do you promote about precisely how so that you can amenable plus nearby with the procedure... Why don'tyou reduce several of the signs or symptoms. Your components appears to be like money-making plus joined with that you actually commerce bigger time frame eyeglass frames which will cuts down music.

any3
2013-07-26, 01:51 AM
So you prefer to see the systems. But after seeing the machine I thought you will share you strategy here. Will you mind if i ask you to share your strategy here with us. I think this is a very good system...

shawon02
2013-07-27, 04:26 AM
we can find out bollinger jewelry that is definitely superior designed for buying plus signals though as i have no clue that histograms less than that maps . therefore it seems to all of us you have got plenty of gauge designed for proof that is definitely decent allowing it to end up harmful simply because usually that indicates will be disagreeing. As i consideration you'll have one plan these. Certain your head a lot more request you to have ones own plan these around. It looks like it's a superior strategy.

ucek21
2013-07-27, 09:17 AM
Fundamental or Technical Another important decision which ideally should be made prior to the start of your trading is whether your approach will focus primarily on trading signals from technical indicators or from trading ideas based upon fundamentals. I distinguish here between ideas and signals because they are two distinctly different types of approaches generated by two distinctly different understandings of the futures markets. Later on I will provide a very thorough discussion of the two approaches, outlining their strengths, assets, liabilities, differences and methods of implementation. For now, suffice it to say that a decision will need to be made, preferably sooner than later, about the approach you wish to employ in your trading.

bayumukti
2013-07-27, 09:50 AM
it's a complicated system. i look your system too many indicators, i am confused with it. but i think you have experience with your system. can you share about how to open and close with your system ?? how many pips do you get everyday with this indicators ? are you a long term trader or intraday trader ??
in the past , when i was a beginner trader in forex trading, i usually use indicator to shoe price movement on the forex market.. but now, i never use indicator to determine price movement and also to decide open position, i usually only price action skill to read price movement and to entry on the market..

tahir24
2013-07-27, 12:34 PM
meri abi tk to koi strategy nhi h but this post is helpful for me to undrstand the different strategies of trading. aur jtna inko study kren ge utna e smj ata jae ha , really thanks to friends who shares their strategy

shawon02
2013-07-28, 03:58 AM
It's my opinion you're with a robust stock trading procedure books are utilising above not one but two signs or symptoms with supporting your selection. its elaborate procedure plus i can't figure this out accurately. i actually commerce by using exclusively depend upon aid, challenge plus important news flash. oftentimes i personally use them bollinger plus switching ordinary.

preetsharma
2013-07-28, 04:12 AM

yeah pal, it seems to be very easy system anyone can use it and earn very well from it as it is easy to use and easy to understand. i will try it soon in demo account

ranausman
2013-07-28, 04:15 AM
i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting.

md helal
2013-07-28, 10:58 AM
Sharing your trading system will not only help others, but it will help you. Whenever you have a strategy for post and others can try your techniques and strategies that you can learn from. Right now, every time you take note of what is the best way to improve your strategy and your strategy through the exchange of information used to compare with those of others in the trade. I am now using these techniques and how far I was in such a strategy is not stable.

zohaib186
2013-07-28, 03:40 PM
So you would like to see the system, but after seeing the advice i thought that you will reveal you strategy here. will you brain if question you to share your strategy here with us. i believe that is an excellent system.

nemya
2013-07-28, 07:25 PM
in my opinion it is a very complicated strategy. I advise you not to take the other strategiue trader. dosimetry you make your strattegie which you find the best profit for you can be that this strategy does not work with your capital

Thunderboy
2013-07-28, 07:28 PM
I think mere samajh se itne sare indicator ki jaroorat nahi hoti hai aap 3 ya 4 indicator ke sath acchi trading kar saktey hai ye samajhne se jyada complicated lagta hai but overall thankful to you that you shared something which may be useful for others.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-19, 01:05 AM
I don't have a good trading system to trade with i can only recomend a bollinger bands trading system to you and the only one i use is price action and i need an expert advisor that can very well trade with it.

fxghost
2013-10-07, 11:56 AM
bhaiya ji apka system to kafi acha hain lekin kafi mushkil system apka dikhai de raha hain lekin aapne koi indicator share nahi kara hain main apke system ko try karna chahta hu ho sakta hain fayda mere ko aapke system se mil jaaye

fxearner
2013-10-17, 04:02 PM
bhaiya ji apka system to kafi acha hain lekin kafi mushkil system apka dikhai de raha hain lekin aapne koi indicator share nahi kara hain main apke system ko try karna chahta hu ho sakta hain fayda mere ko aapke system se mil jaaye

hanji bhai forex mein system ko try tou karna hei hoga jab takk aap system ko use nahi karenge aapko uski working ke baarein mein pata nahi chalenga,ek baar practice ke baad hei system ke baarein mein pata chalta hai..

mushibaba
2013-10-18, 12:34 AM
brother it is too much complicated. how can you adjust with that?? it makes me dizzy... very very complicated

cakrawala
2013-10-18, 01:04 AM
I sometimes wonder with many strategies that people use, and of course an assortment of others share in the forum or on the website itself. but sometimes I learn it is not necessarily the same what I have read, and the result is different from what I read too. strategy should be the same but other open positions, why do you think it could happen.

al-furqan
2013-10-18, 02:09 PM
my trading system is actually a trading system that is known world wide so there is no need posting any chat on the forum site because the system is called forex price action trading system i am double sure you have heard it before and it basically reads the meanings associated with each candle on the market and then those candles will tell where the forex market will be heading to .

fxghost
2013-11-11, 03:42 PM
bhai aapne kafi achchi post kari hai. waise maine arrow indicator ke bare mein kafi suna tha. kya aap ye indicator hume share kar sakte hai. taki hum bhi inko use karke is strategy ko check kar paye.

bhaiya ji main to yehi bolunga ki Arrow indicator ka use na hi kare to acha hoga ye indicator humare liye faydemand kabhi nahi ban sakte hain kyun ki ismein false signal kafi jayda ate hain jisse bachna kafi mushkil ho jata hain

naziakhan
2013-11-11, 06:08 PM
bhaiya ji main to yehi bolunga ki Arrow indicator ka use na hi kare to acha hoga ye indicator humare liye faydemand kabhi nahi ban sakte hain kyun ki ismein false signal kafi jayda ate hain jisse bachna kafi mushkil ho jata hain

G bhai ma na bi arrow indicator ka use kara hay lakin es sa small time frame per zaida acha result nh milta hay lakin agar hum es ko high time frame per use kartay hay tu monthly 10% to 15% gain hasil kar saktay hay .:)

murtaza afzal
2013-11-11, 07:21 PM
I don't have a good automated trading system to trade with i can ooly recomend a manual trading system to you and the only one i use is price action and i need an expert advisor that can very well trade with it.

suzonw
2013-11-11, 07:31 PM
trading system is so good andMy personal buying and selling program really is easy. I personally use technique depending on EMA's as well as MACD. I personally use something associated with 5 EMA, 10EMA, 15 EMA as well as fifty five EMA. We key in my personal deals about the go over associated with EMA. It's providing me personally excellent outcomes.
so forex is good business and real business

murtaza afzal
2013-11-11, 07:42 PM
Yes sir, you are absolutely correct. Like I said I put this together very recently, last week of July. Since then I took 6 trades, 4 winners. I did number of patch backtests. Like many other systems it does very well in the trending market, gets crazy in the range. Since I posted the last chart I did improve it little bit, added few more conditions. I will post it up with some charts later today.

About my goals and cycle? My plan is very simple 30-50 pips a week, 1-2 trades a week, which means 120-200 pips a month conservatively. I know 120 pips doesn't seems lot, but to me it's really good. And I know this system is no way perfect, but its very strong one.

2013-11-23, 08:53 AM
i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting your system so that we can really compare your system here and lets others see how's your system effective and good This thread is for just showing of your system and make your system rule over the others

fxghost
2014-01-21, 03:19 PM
bhaiya ji bollinger band ke sath jo apne screen shot share kiya hain mujhe to arrow wala samjh hi nahi aa raha hain bollinger band to badiya indicator hain lekin agar iske sath aur bhi indicator add kare to theek rahega

asingh601
2014-03-08, 11:48 AM
bhaiya ji bollinger band ke sath jo apne screen shot share kiya hain mujhe to arrow wala samjh hi nahi aa raha hain bollinger band to badiya indicator hain lekin agar iske sath aur bhi indicator add kare to theek rahega

Bollinger Band market ko analyse karne ke liye accha tool hai isme do sma use hota hai jo ki batata hai market kahan jaega sath me ek ema hota hai jis se market ka trend pakad sakte hain jyada to mujhe bhi iske bare me nahi pata lekin jitna janta tha aapko bata diya.

fxearner
2014-03-08, 01:03 PM

hanji bhai bollinger band badiya indicator hai,trader ess par achhe se practice karke ess indicator se trading kar sakta hai lekin trader ko esme dusre indicators bhi combined karlena chahiye aise mein traders ko achhe signals milenge aur wo forex mein achhe se apne real account mein kaam kar sakenga..

shahid079
2014-03-08, 08:05 PM
nice post i really love to read about your post you have written it in a good way and this strategy you have told is so nice. and i am very thankful to you for this sharing and newbie should must read it and follow it then there chance of success in the forex trading will be more high and they can earn from the trading.

babul_ct
2014-03-08, 10:16 PM
Only write-up a perception of the system to ensure that we can easily definitely review your system below in addition to allows other people see how's your system useful in addition to beneficial.
This kind of twine is perfect for simply just demonstrating of the system in addition to help make your system principle in the other people system submitted in this twine.

chal
2014-03-09, 08:35 AM
yar mah ap ko as kah bara ma bai tak zayada toh nahe kah sakta ha kyo ka hamy aysa kob mah ap ko boht acji kam karna hota ha yah ak bohot achi lagta ha yah as ko ap be jant ah as mah ap ka bara ma.

akhum
2014-03-09, 08:45 AM
I think if we could all be comfortable then we are doing well and that is a very good thing and we should always be patient and calm and it took all the hard effort and we must always focus on what we do then all would be very nice and it is a good thing and the most important is always passion.:accute:

jemy
2014-03-14, 11:43 PM
The simplest technique you can use as well as make money from the foreign exchange market is actually utilizing assistance as well as opposition area to understand where you can key in along with a Macintosh deb to understand that path to visit. Each and every FOREX Investor requirements LARGE persistence to utilize a GREATEST technique await the best second in order to key in or even leave the marketplace. Purchase or market much more precisely to allow them to have more revenue. Usually make use of the graph to determine in which the marketplace is certainly going in the specific period

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

slide would not adjust, while tastes merchants (61%) carry on and carry small roles for the match, because Oughout. Ersus. Greenback can be at the moment the most common cur profitable merchants, whom is currently writing within this online community can readily illustrate with regards to his or her profitable investigation. As being a newcomer, we end up needing additional support via people, whom recognize effectively

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Nice one strategy of dreams where do i follow you do i contact you for the strategy because am very much intersted in your trading strategy i will inbox you or you can even contact me le talk.

mdchomokali
2014-03-26, 06:57 PM
your exchanging program is usually excessive essential. using excessive indicator produce a headache versus buy and sell. i will be using only shifting common and tendency brand technique. my personal priority is usually fundamental and indicator support in order to comprehend the actual tendency brand. basic and flexible technique is more preferable regarding buy and sell.

subnkur
2014-03-26, 07:24 PM
your exchanging process is usually an excessive amount of critical. using an excessive amount of indication make a hassle against industry. i will be using only transferring typical and also tendency collection technique. our top priority is usually simple and also indication guide only to recognize the particular tendency collection. basic and also accommodating technique is more preferable for industry.

rokisinthiya
2014-03-26, 07:37 PM
your investing system is an excessive amount of vital. utilizing an excessive amount of signal produce a inconvenience towards buy and sell. we are using only going normal in addition to tendency collection technique. my own main priority is simple in addition to signal assist in order to understand your tendency collection. uncomplicated in addition to flexible technique is better pertaining to buy and sell.

mstnazim
2014-03-26, 08:22 PM
Merely publish an image of this system to ensure we can actually evaluate your digestive system here and let us other folks view how's your digestive system powerful and beneficial.
This kind of line is good for just displaying of this system and help to make your digestive system concept over the other folks system submitted in this particular line.

portal
2014-03-27, 12:22 AM
bollinger bands is good strategy for some trader but thats not good for me, why i said so because i ever use that bollinger bands and i got big loss because of it..
that bollinger bands only suitable for sideway market but when you use bollinger bands for trending market better you prepare other indicator as your support

loubnaettaki
2014-03-27, 01:26 AM
haaaay My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results and thaanks :)

Atomic
2014-03-30, 12:39 AM
Dear friend main forex trading main work nhi kar raha is leya mara koi system nhi ha jis ko main show karun ,main to abi tak indain forum pa work kar raha hun or ya bhot acha forum hai is sy hum acha bonus earn kar sakty hain jis sy main apni problms ko slove kar sakta hun,.

fxearner
2014-04-06, 12:43 PM
Dear friend main forex trading main work nhi kar raha is leya mara koi system nhi ha jis ko main show karun ,main to abi tak indain forum pa work kar raha hun or ya bhot acha forum hai is sy hum acha bonus earn kar sakty hain jis sy main apni problms ko slove kar sakta hun,.

bhai ji forum par aap work kar rahein hai ye achhi baat hai lekin eske saat aapko demo account par ek system ko forum se lekar practice bhi karni chahiye,jab takk aap kisi system par practice nahi karenge aap yaha samajh nahi sakenge..

a_for_apple
2014-04-06, 02:48 PM
bollinger bands is good strategy for some trader but thats not good for me, why i said so because i ever use that bollinger bands and i got big loss because of it..
that bollinger bands only suitable for sideway market but when you use bollinger bands for trending market better you prepare other indicator as your support

I even considered bollingerband very suitable for trendling market, because we can take advantage of the upper / lower band as a reference for the entry, when the market is trending, the price will be outside the upper / lower band. so we have to perform in line with the price of entry. However, bollingerband can also be used as a sideway market, by utilizing the lower range, upper and middle band

fxghost
2014-04-10, 12:47 PM
bhai ji forum par aap work kar rahein hai ye achhi baat hai lekin eske saat aapko demo account par ek system ko forum se lekar practice bhi karni chahiye,jab takk aap kisi system par practice nahi karenge aap yaha samajh nahi sakenge..

bhaiya jab forum se system acha mil raha hain to fir main jarur kahunga ki aap us system ko demo par try kar le isse benefit kafi acha ho sakta hain trading mein kamane ko system hi madad karte hain bhaiya ji

sammypt
2014-04-10, 07:48 PM
Hi!

hello dear friend i like to test ur system can u share i pls wiht some tips how to use it
thanks u

sammy

fxghost
2014-04-22, 03:53 PM
bhaiya ji apne jo system dikhaya hain wo to dekhne mein acha hain lekin ek baat batana chahunga har koi trader movement ke baad kafi easily ye dikha deta hain ki kaise entry aur exit karna hain lekin live market mein aisa karna mushkil hota hain

fxtiger
2014-04-23, 11:48 AM

bro aapka kehna sahi hai jab trader trading ke sath demo par practice bhi karna chahiye practice karne se trader ko knowledge milta hai aur bohot kuch naya sikhne ko milta hai is liye practice karna nahi chorna chahiye

philipphilemon
2014-04-23, 11:51 AM
Therefore you just want to begin to see the programs. But after seeing the system I considered you will reveal you tactic here. Do you want to mind plainly request you to reveal ones tactic here around. I think this is a top notch system.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-25, 09:40 AM
bhai main is time main to apna koi bhi sytem nai show kar saka ga q k mujhy bahut aaras ho gay ahi mainy forex main koi bhi trde nai ki hai is liye sory amin ap ko share nai akr skta hon kuch bhi is time main

muslih
2014-04-25, 09:53 AM
I myself am pleased with wave and trendline and that is a very good thing and all need processes and peace and all will be well with focus and hard work and we have to be ready and focused and all will be well by discipline.:doubt:

soniailyas
2014-04-25, 10:07 AM
mera trading platform bohat he simple ha , jis mi mi macd stoch , ke indecator use karti hoon , is ke elawa ema 5 or 13 , super signal , or fractile support and resistance mery indicators hien , ye system acha ha or is se munasib earning ho jati ha .

monitor2
2014-04-25, 10:53 AM
I always open trade by small lot size. Previous tine I have lose my all capital for open big size trade. Also I use of take profit. And I follow market level and trend before open my trade.

fxghost
2014-05-14, 06:40 PM
bhaiya ji main hamesha indicators ko mila kar hi trading karna pasand karta hu main MA aur BB ka sabse jayda use karta hu lekin kabhi akele 1 indicator ke sath trade nahi karna chahiye signal false ho sakte hain

2014-05-14, 06:45 PM
Friend i think you are using more than 6-7 indicators in your trading system. in my view its good that if we have less technical indicators in our trading system. but we also have knowledge of trading. Just post an image of your system so that we can really compare your system here and lets others see how's your system effective and good. This thread is for just showing of your system and make your system rule over the others system posted in this thread.

rafalense
2014-05-14, 06:57 PM
I think if all trader are flow the trend and use support and resistance with money management so then possible to win 80% and loss way 20%, . I am all time use the strategy and i am gain maximum and loss some time, . .

fxearner
2014-05-15, 03:40 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai indicator ka use karna chahiye ye trader ke liye hi banaye gye hai isse trading mai bohot pehle milti hai trader iska use karke kafi achi trading kar sakta hai

han ji trader ko indicator ka use jaroor karna chahiye,forex mein indicator ke bina achhe se trading nahi kari ja sakti,trader ko analysis ke liye indicator ko apni trade mein jaroor use karna chahiye tabhi usko sahi se signals mil sakenge..

a_for_apple
2014-05-15, 05:43 PM
My trading system is very simple, just use 2 indicators and both are moving average
because I think with both of these indicators I've been able to get consistent profit. I just have to improve my system to get a more perfect results

hassenrmili
2014-05-17, 03:19 AM
use tend line with fibo it very powerful strategy try it and you will make money and I recommended new traders to try it

fxghost
2014-05-29, 03:02 PM
use tend line with fibo it very powerful strategy try it and you will make money and I recommended new traders to try it

Trend line ke sath mein agar FIB use kar rahe hain to ek badiya trading system apke pass hain ye dono ki achi tarah se jaankari honi chahiye to fir ap iska use kafi achi tarah se kar pane mein safal rahte hain bhaiya i

arnav
2014-06-12, 04:10 PM
Trend line ke sath mein agar FIB use kar rahe hain to ek badiya trading system apke pass hain ye dono ki achi tarah se jaankari honi chahiye to fir ap iska use kafi achi tarah se kar pane mein safal rahte hain bhaiya i

bikul sahi kaha bhai ki agar hum Trendline ke saath FIB ko combine karte hai toh ek badiya system ban jata hai, but apko pehle in dono ki jankari hona jaruri hai tabhi app in dono ko use karke ek badiya system bana sakte.

fxghost
2014-06-18, 03:11 PM
bikul sahi kaha bhai ki agar hum Trendline ke saath FIB ko combine karte hai toh ek badiya system ban jata hai, but apko pehle in dono ki jankari hona jaruri hai tabhi app in dono ko use karke ek badiya system bana sakte.

agar trend line aur FIB in dono ke bare mein achi jaankari hum log rakhte hain tohi main kahunga ki hum iska istemaal kar sakte hain warna inka istemaal karna easy nahi hota hain kafi mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji

atifrana
2014-06-18, 04:23 PM
bohat hi best trading strategy post keri hai or is strategy me Indicator boaht best hai or Indicator hi bohat help de raha hai is strategy me or is Indicator ko read understand kerna bohat easy hai or new traders is system ko easily samjh sakte hain or is terha sub experience traders ko successful strategies shre kerni chahye jis se humari help ho.

asingh601
2014-06-19, 02:21 AM
agar trend line aur FIB in dono ke bare mein achi jaankari hum log rakhte hain tohi main kahunga ki hum iska istemaal kar sakte hain warna inka istemaal karna easy nahi hota hain kafi mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha apne trend line aur fib ka istemaal akrne se ham log kafi acchi earning kama sakte hain par aisa karne ke liye samay accha khasa invest karna hoga kyonki trend line aur fib ko sikhne me samay jyada lagta hai bhai ji.

fxghost
2014-07-11, 05:39 PM
sahi kaha apne trend line aur fib ka istemaal akrne se ham log kafi acchi earning kama sakte hain par aisa karne ke liye samay accha khasa invest karna hoga kyonki trend line aur fib ko sikhne me samay jyada lagta hai bhai ji.

bahut fayda hoga agar aap theek tarah se trend line draw karte hain aur sath mein FIB draw karte hain to technical mein ye dono hi sabse jayda acha tools mana gaya hain professional jayda yehi use karte hain bhaiya ji

rahul patel
2014-07-11, 08:14 PM
post no 10 systam looks good if signal dos not repaint i dont like repaint indicator we cal looss every forex trader loose their money if he use repaint indicator

a_for_apple
2014-07-11, 11:05 PM
My trading system is very simple, using the M15 as the timeframe to find the right position. I only use candlestick to make decisions. I will certainly be watching candlesticks when in the support area or resistent
because when you are in the area, the probability of us to get a bigger profit.

rahul patel
2014-07-12, 08:54 PM
isme to bahot jyada arrow hai kounsa follow kare kunsa nahi bahot muskil hota hai behtar yehi hai aap koi simple si strategy istemal kare bahot se indicators chart pe nahi hone chahiye

abuzarmasood1020
2014-07-12, 10:22 PM
rue that without the help of indicators no good tradin done.signals from indicator give the direction for trading.sometimes it gives greed and red.so understanding the meaning of the signals,traders trade end i think you are using more tha-7 indicators in yo tradi system.n my view its good that if we have less technical indicators in our tradg system.but we also have knowledge of trad

rahul patel
2014-07-13, 12:33 AM
bahot sari systam aur bahot sari strategy roj upload hoti hai download hoti hai magar hamein continuos profit de sake ya hamein financial freedom dila sake aisi strategy abhi tak nahi aayi

fxghost
2014-07-16, 02:24 PM
bhaiya ji sabse easy trading system apko batata hu jo main use karta hu ap moving average EMA 5 aur EMA 10 le aur Bollinger band deafault use kare acha trading mauke bahut jayda hote hain bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-07-17, 08:27 AM
bahot sari systam aur bahot sari strategy roj upload hoti hai download hoti hai magar hamein continuos profit de sake ya hamein financial freedom dila sake aisi strategy abhi tak nahi aayi

G bhai g es forum ma buhat zaida trading strategies hay , in ma kuch kafi achay indicator or trading strategy hay lakin koi bi trading strategy hamay 100% sure kamyabi nh da sakti hay , hamay risk ko face karna hi parta hay .:)

fxearner
2014-07-17, 05:13 PM
G bhai g es forum ma buhat zaida trading strategies hay , in ma kuch kafi achay indicator or trading strategy hay lakin koi bi trading strategy hamay 100% sure kamyabi nh da sakti hay , hamay risk ko face karna hi parta hay .:)

hanji koi bhi strategy 100% thik ho aisa hona bahut he mushkil hota hai,ess business me trader ko risk ko manage karke chalna hoga,strategy ko trader aise he use nahi kar sakta,ess forum se koi bhi strategy ko agar use karna hai to usko pehle time dekar samajhna hoga..

fxghost
2014-07-26, 02:56 PM
hanji koi bhi strategy 100% thik ho aisa hona bahut he mushkil hota hai,ess business me trader ko risk ko manage karke chalna hoga,strategy ko trader aise he use nahi kar sakta,ess forum se koi bhi strategy ko agar use karna hai to usko pehle time dekar samajhna hoga..

ji bhaiya 100% to trader ko koi bhi strategy nahi mil sakta hain yaha par trader ke liye koi bhi cheez 100% nahi hota hain bas hum jo cheez ko pasand kar lete hain uska use humare ko achi tarah se aana chahiye bhaiya ji

proftrader
2014-07-26, 02:57 PM
mere trading system ye he ke mene sb se phele forex ke bare me knowledge hasil kiya aur apne doston se pucha aur me is se acha prfit kmane k lye ise maximum time deta hun

wajid302
2014-07-26, 02:58 PM
yes I got a lot of benefits from demo accounts. I learn how trading is done. how lots and margin are calculated . Now I am working on real but first check any strategy on demo to confirm either it is safe or not.

rahul patel
2014-07-26, 05:38 PM
maine yeh systam ka first pic dekha magar muje to yeh thodi complicated strategy lag rahi hai aur thodi si difficult bhi hai arrow signal bahot sare jo hamein bar bar confuse karenge aur chart pura indicators se bhara pada hai to muje to yeh thodi hard lag rahi hai

selvam
2014-07-27, 09:00 AM
I am look your system to many indicators, i am confused with it but i think you have experience with your system. Can you share about how to open and close with your sysste. TO may pips do you get everyday to with this indicators. To you a long term trader or intrady the trader.

ahmedkabouri
2014-07-27, 09:15 AM
i dont need all that i use my mind and paint
i won't lie i used those addons myself before but i start relying on my self so i can be the guy who worked he's life off to it pays off eventually

rahul patel
2014-07-27, 11:36 AM
pehli baat to aapka bahot thank you jo aap sab yaha per ek acchi strategies upload kar rahe dusri baat mein yah kehna chahuga ki hamari stratgies thodi simple honi chahiye hamara chart thoda simple dikhna chahiye taki ham trade bade aasani se kar sake

2014-07-27, 11:41 AM
from your chart i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.

naziakhan
2014-07-27, 06:40 PM
ji bhaiya 100% to trader ko koi bhi strategy nahi mil sakta hain yaha par trader ke liye koi bhi cheez 100% nahi hota hain bas hum jo cheez ko pasand kar lete hain uska use humare ko achi tarah se aana chahiye bhaiya ji

G bhai g ya business kafi risky hay aur hamay jahan 100% sure kou cheez bi nh mil sakti hay , agar hamay jahan achi earning karni hay tu phr hamay aisi strategy find karni ho gi jo hamay 70% sa 80% tak result day .:good:

a_for_apple
2014-07-27, 11:18 PM
yes I got a lot of benefits from demo accounts. I learn how trading is done. how lots and margin are calculated . Now I am working on real but first check any strategy on demo to confirm either it is safe or not.

there is no strategy that offers security funds you use. because every strategy has a risk of each
what matters is the strategy that we use has a greater reward ratio than the loss ratios. because then, we just need discipline to our trading rules to gain maximum profit :)
beginner usually can not do discipline against their trading rules

fxearner
2014-07-28, 05:58 PM
bro agar trader jyada se jyada time is business mai deta hai to trader is business se acha kama sakta hai achi earning ke liye time to dena hi hoga tabhi trader kama sakta hai

hanji jab takk trader ess business me time nahi dega wo achha system nahi bana sakta,trader ko yaha time dena hoga jisse wo market ko samajh usmein kaam kar sakenga aur fir uske baad he trader earn kar sakta hai..

fxghost
2014-08-01, 02:38 PM
hanji jab takk trader ess business me time nahi dega wo achha system nahi bana sakta,trader ko yaha time dena hoga jisse wo market ko samajh usmein kaam kar sakenga aur fir uske baad he trader earn kar sakta hai..

system ko badiya karna hain to time spend karna kafi jayda important hota hain aap yaha apne system par jayda se jayda time dete rahenge to jarur aapka system kafi jayda powerful ho jayega bhaiya ji

shanaq1985
2014-08-02, 03:02 AM
Don't you think that that your commercialism system look terribly complicated. tho' it's going to be smart, however folks desire a commercialism system both: straightforward and smart.
There is no downside in making an attempt your system, however what if once most headache we discover losses.

fxearner
2014-08-03, 03:18 PM
bro agar trader ke pass acha system hai aur usse acha kama rahe hai to usko aise hi rehne dena chahiye trader ko system se fayeda nahi ho raha hai to tab uske under changing karna chahiye

hanji trader agar jo system use kar raha hai aur usko usse koi faida nahi mil raha ya fir wo usse sahi entry nahi le paata to uss time usko apne system par dhyaan dekar usmein changes karna hoga kyunki wo kahi na kahi kuch galti kar raha hai jisse usko system ke baarein me pata nahi chal raha..

fxghost
2014-08-31, 03:35 PM
hanji trader agar jo system use kar raha hai aur usko usse koi faida nahi mil raha ya fir wo usse sahi entry nahi le paata to uss time usko apne system par dhyaan dekar usmein changes karna hoga kyunki wo kahi na kahi kuch galti kar raha hai jisse usko system ke baarein me pata nahi chal raha..

bhaiya ji ye bahut jaruri hota hain ki humara system agar thik se work nahi kar raha hain to usko ya to thik kare ya fir ache system search kare ya fir banaye kyunki system ke wajah se hi trading kari ja sakti hain bhaiya ji

raedsagga
2014-09-23, 01:39 AM

fxghost
2014-10-18, 03:30 PM
bro agar trader ke pass acha system hai aur usse acha kama rahe hai to usko aise hi rehne dena chahiye trader ko system se fayeda nahi ho raha hai to tab uske under changing karna chahiye

bhaiya ji acha trading system to har ek liye jaruri hota hain acha system agar mil jaye to usko practice ke baad khud ke liye bhi acha banaya ja sakta hain har ek system par practice bahut jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji

apologyx48
2014-10-18, 03:52 PM
Hi i am a forex trader i am new in the filed and i can see your trading system that Boilinger bands is very good indectors of the Mata traders of the forex business . We should analysis the business market then trade with forex business .

musharaf
2014-10-18, 10:03 PM
most of peoples try to design their own trading system .but we need to follow the market and then we have to design trading sytem.we must look ar our acount size and then we think about it.we always try to get big profit.but we loose money coz we dot have trading system.if we dot relize our problem then we must follow some other trading sytem.your acount size lot size time frame and some more things need for good trading sytem

naziakhan
2014-10-19, 11:22 AM

G bhai agar hamay apnay trading system sa faida hi nh mil raha hay tu phr hamay us trading system ko change karna cahiyay ja phr us ko update kar laina cahiyay otherwise hamay sirf loss hi ho ga .:good:

fxearner
2014-10-28, 02:41 PM
G bhai agar hamay apnay trading system sa faida hi nh mil raha hay tu phr hamay us trading system ko change karna cahiyay ja phr us ko update kar laina cahiyay otherwise hamay sirf loss hi ho ga .:good:

hanji trader agar jo system use kar raha hai usse usko faida nahi ho raha hai to usko apna system change karlena chahiye,system change hone se he trader fir market me earn kar sakenga nahi to usse loss he hoga..

ateftrader
2014-10-28, 03:16 PM
Actually there is no system but strategy.I want to help you Forex trading .You have need to first learn Forex school you search then you practice minimum 3month then you come to real account .If your invest is $200 you trade micro-lot. you don't set stop loss . When you see the market is against side you wait for reverse when market reverse you entry double lot.

ABUZAR
2014-10-28, 07:52 PM
it gives greed and red.so understanding the meaning of he signals,raders trade.it becomes 800/9000% correct in tradng.so good traders follw signs from inicatoors

sahilrajput
2014-11-19, 12:41 PM
Bhai ki es strategy main kafi indicators hain jo k chart ko ugly kar dytain hy forex trading main chart ko simple hona chaie ta k new trader confuse na ho. main price action trading learn kar raha hu es main mujy bataya gya hy k sirf candlesickt par work kya jaye ta ky ap ko loss na ho lakin main ap ye system bi use karu ga.

forexlive
2014-12-01, 03:43 PM
bai saab g asa hai app ne jo jeh sysem bana aa hai bhout hi acha hai hum se system ko jeh tuh nai keh sakte ki jeh app ka system acha nai hai jo koi v new trader es system ko use kare ga os ko app ka system pehle demo par check karna chai aa fer os ko es system ki galti ka pata chale ga es layi mare hisab se new trader ko khud hi forex experience hasal karke khud ek acha system bana chahi aa bai saab g

asingh601
2014-12-08, 03:08 PM
bhaiya ji main sabse easy trading system ka istemaal karta hu jo moving average indicator se banaya hua hain EMA 5 aur EMA 10 ye cross use karta hu jo har ek trader ke liye bahut effective hain bhaiya ji

Bhai ji MA mast hai trend pakadne ke liye isme kamai karna aasan hota hai bas thoda false wale cut ko samjhna hota hai jis se market me loss ki sambhavna hoti hai halaki kabhi kabhi hi false aata hai par loss se bachne ke liye dhyan rakhna jaruri che.

naziakhan
2014-12-23, 04:49 PM
Bhai ji MA mast hai trend pakadne ke liye isme kamai karna aasan hota hai bas thoda false wale cut ko samjhna hota hai jis se market me loss ki sambhavna hoti hai halaki kabhi kabhi hi false aata hai par loss se bachne ke liye dhyan rakhna jaruri che.

G bhaiya g agar hum MA ma false signal sa bach saktay hay tu phr hamaray liyay zaida mushkil kam nh rahta hay , hum asaani k sath es sa kafi acha paisa kama saktay hay , es ko samjhnay k liyay hamay achi practice karna hoti hay .:good:

david
2014-12-23, 08:40 PM
from your chart i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting. Why not scale down some of the indicators. Your system looks profitable and coupled with the fact that you trade higher time frames which reduces noise its good strategy

fxearner
2014-12-24, 05:42 PM
G bhaiya g agar hum MA ma false signal sa bach saktay hay tu phr hamaray liyay zaida mushkil kam nh rahta hay , hum asaani k sath es sa kafi acha paisa kama saktay hay , es ko samjhnay k liyay hamay achi practice karna hoti hay .:good:

hanji MA me trader false signals se bach sakta hai aur trader ko eske liye achha practice jaroor karna hoga,trader yaha MA ko samjhenga to fir uske baad he yaha thik se market me analysis kar sakta hai aur apni trade me sahi entry ka pata laga sakenga..

shoaib007
2014-12-24, 05:45 PM
Forext trading system is a very simple but its expereince is a vital role. Experience is a good system of trading for the successful trade.

sguha
2015-01-13, 03:26 PM
Sir main abhi tak yaha par trading ko demo account me hi jayda karti hu is liye abhi tak yaha par show nahi kar seti hu , lakin main asly market me jab apne traded me profit earning karungi to main yaha par jarur apne trading system ko yaha par show karungi .

shinaforex1
2015-01-13, 06:29 PM
There are many different type of trading strategy that i have seen in the forex market trading business but the best and the only way for trader to earn in the forex market is the money management planing in the forex market.many trader do have have plan and that is the reason why they are losing

naziakhan
2015-01-14, 08:09 PM
bhaiya ji jarur hum MA ko agar filter karte hain aur dusre indicator se to jarur usse bacha ja sakta hain fake signal idher trader ka nuksan ka bahut hi bada reason hota hain galat entry wo kar deta hain bhaiya ji

G bhaiya g ap na bilkul sahi kaha hay k es business ma loss honay ka bada karan fake signal hi hotay hay aur fake signal hamay her trading system ma miltay hay , in sa bachna trader k liyay zaruri hota hay .:good:

fxearner
2015-01-15, 05:14 PM
bhaiya ji jarur hum MA ko agar filter karte hain aur dusre indicator se to jarur usse bacha ja sakta hain fake signal idher trader ka nuksan ka bahut hi bada reason hota hain galat entry wo kar deta hain bhaiya ji

hanji trader agar fake signals ki wajah se market me wrong entry le leta hai to usko ess business me bahut loss face karna padta hai,trader ko yaha aisa galti nahi karna hoga,trader ko sabb kuch soch samajh kaar he market me karna hoga tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..

ali raad
2015-01-22, 02:59 PM

loys
2015-01-28, 04:54 PM
no i dont want to show my strategie, because other trader, can copie it and wining the million of dollar, My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.

NaveedPK
2015-02-10, 08:20 AM
dear your system is good and it is easy to use and the specially the new traders of the forex forum that are at learning stages and want to use some easy system can use your system and can increase the trading skill.

fxbirati
2015-02-10, 09:23 AM
My friend I have different trading strategy, I use only the Pivot Point and Moving average at my trading strategy. I think the strategy is make good profit for me and I want to check your strategy at my demo accounts .

loys
2015-02-14, 04:13 PM
my trading systme is a top secret, and is it better then your system so that we can really compare your system here and lets others see how's your system effective and good.
This thread is for just showing of your system and make your system rule over the others system posted in this thread, nice luck.

loys
2015-02-25, 02:42 AM
no i will dont show you my trading systme here r many conflicting signals generated but to be more profitable and much sure then enter into the trade when all these 3 indicators are giving the same signals. And i use bollinger bands and pivot points for my exit.

loys
2015-02-26, 04:14 PM
i dont have a trading systme so your system so that we can really compare your system here and lets others see how's your system effective and good.
This thread is for just showing of your system and make your system rule over the others system posted in this thread, i will use your systme.

lokeshkharb
2015-02-26, 04:16 PM
My exchanging program is a exchanging program that may be recognized worldwide thus there is no need publishing almost any conversation within the online community website considering that the program is known as Forex price tag steps exchanging program i will be dual confident you have observed this before and it fundamentally flows your definitions connected with each luminous made of wax on the market after which those candles will tell wherever Forex will be advancing towards.

rohanraja
2015-02-26, 04:34 PM
i not used any indicator and that is the main point view their that i will loss my income two month that is to great this month i will used indicator and i think that is to awesome news for us and we will earn income from there

Adir
2015-04-13, 03:26 PM
to succeed in trading you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. it is also Read, read, it must be documented. Be curious, go to the forums. I am always amazed at the creativity of each other in this area. Intellectually, it's very exciting!

forexlive
2015-06-07, 07:39 AM
bai saab ji sab se bhout se ache system share keye hai pls es system ko app kise or trder ko v deh sakte hai fer wo es kam mai ja system mai trde karke es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex trding ek experience hai hum es kam mai acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab hum es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji

dareking
2015-06-07, 10:08 AM
bhai mera trading system bahut hi easy hai, main moving average ka EMA 5 aur EMA 10 ka istemaal karta hoon, kafi easy trading system hai, main to kahunga iska iska use har koi kar sakta hai bhai.:)))

fxearner
2015-06-10, 04:06 PM
bhai mera trading system bahut hi easy hai, main moving average ka EMA 5 aur EMA 10 ka istemaal karta hoon, kafi easy trading system hai, main to kahunga iska iska use har koi kar sakta hai bhai.:)))

hanji EMA5 aur EMA 10 ka use karna market me bahut achha maana jaata hai aur agar trader yahan aisa kar raha hai to usko eske liye practice bhi karlena chahiye,ye easy sikhane ke baad he ho sakta hai usse pehle nahi..

fxjais
2015-06-28, 02:45 PM
Ye Long term trading karne ke liye achchi strategy hai magar main ess strategy ko download karne ki link ko find nahi kar paa rahi hu, share karne wale ko link yaa file bhi share karani chahiye taki new traders uska benefits le saken.

PANKAJMEHRA
2015-06-28, 05:37 PM
it looks good on the chart as you know the strategies behind it but for us it is very difficult to understand it , please tell this strategy again in a layman's term and how the arrow will turn red or green to give us signals it is so confusing.

my-t
2015-06-30, 06:19 AM
i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting. Why not scale down some of the indicators

dareking
2015-07-01, 11:01 AM
hanji EMA5 aur EMA 10 ka use karna market me bahut achha maana jaata hai aur agar trader yahan aisa kar raha hai to usko eske liye practice bhi karlena chahiye,ye easy sikhane ke baad he ho sakta hai usse pehle nahi..

Bhai EMA 5 aur 10 ka istemaal bahut hi jayda jaruri hoat hai, humare ko iska istemaal bhi kafi araam se karne ko mil pata hai, main to bhai iska use kiya karta hoon, acha result hai bhai iska to.

fxearner
2015-07-09, 02:59 PM
Bhai EMA 5 aur 10 ka istemaal bahut hi jayda jaruri hoat hai, humare ko iska istemaal bhi kafi araam se karne ko mil pata hai, main to bhai iska use kiya karta hoon, acha result hai bhai iska to.

bhai ji ye achha baat hai ki aap EMAs ko use karke ess business me achha kar pa rahein hai,yahan jaunsa style aapko samajh aagaya hai fir ussi se ess business me aapko kaam karna hoga,yahan samajhna he sabse achha hota hai..

sunila
2015-07-12, 04:01 PM
mere pass kafi indicators nahe hai,bas mainy yaha par working trend ko daikh kar he ki hai kio k mera manna hai k agar ap kese ik par he grip bana lain gay tou ap ko kafi achea performance karny ko mily ge yaha par kaafi achay system hai zru in sai help lainy chayay humy future k leyay ...

ayan2453
2015-07-12, 05:28 PM
aap ka bht bht shukrya k aap ny bht hi informativr post ki hy ur is main aap ny kuch indicator k use k abry main bari tefseel sy batay hy main samjhta hoon k koi bhi traedr jo in indicator ki help ly ga woh is amrkit main kafi kuch earn ker ly ga

dareking
2015-07-13, 10:38 AM
aap ka bht bht shukrya k aap ny bht hi informativr post ki hy ur is main aap ny kuch indicator k use k abry main bari tefseel sy batay hy main samjhta hoon k koi bhi traedr jo in indicator ki help ly ga woh is amrkit main kafi kuch earn ker ly ga

Haan bhai yaha par waise aapko fayda yehi hoga ki har ek cheez ke bare mein apko achi tarah se bataya jayega bhai, indicator idher bahut madad karenge, aapko learn karna bahut hi jaruri hoga bhai.

fxjais
2015-09-28, 06:48 AM
Forex trading me indicators humari help to karte hai par humen ek achcha sa trend indicator ko choose karna chahiye jo fake signal nahi deta ho aur market ki trend ko catch karke humen trading ke liye buy aur sell karne ki signal de.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 05:27 PM
i think ap ka trade kanry ka system good ha aur is main ap nay badha time frame slct kia ha jis ka balance thora ha wo forex main trade itny badhy pair per nahe kar sakta aur forx main is ki amount zyada ha wo kar sakta ha .

tushark1
2015-09-28, 09:23 PM
koi aisi strategy hai at least 10 pips to le sakate sure.....?agar hai to please share karo.thx

sweetkhalid46
2015-09-28, 09:24 PM
well said.No two ways about that.SDometimes when a newbie looses a trade which is usaually a lrge amount he gets so desperate that the decisions taken the not the best ones.this usually results in continuous losses anddesperation sets in.it is therefore important for a newbie to withdraw himself after loosing a big trade and take a look at what really went wrong./

Hamz1
2015-09-29, 04:27 AM
Me koshish karonga apna system show karne ki liekin frankly me koii bhi use nai karta indicator me just use karta hon price action jiske through me daily breakouts dekhta hon and trades lagata hon mere liye woii sabse best trades hoti hen

Blast
2015-10-01, 12:03 AM
Trading the markets is like swimming in unknown waters so you have to ho slowly and slyly and try to understand the intricacies without having to risk so much. If we trade in this manner we will be able to make profits.

kashif0
2015-10-01, 12:16 AM
Dear friends mere trading system ye he ke mene sb se phele forex ke bare me knowledge hasil kiya aur apne doston se pucha aur me is se acha prfit kmane k lye ise maximum time deta hun....thanks

dareking
2015-10-27, 03:12 PM
Bhai yaha par bahut hi sari trading strategy hai, ab main to kahunga aap wohi trading system ke sath trading kare, jismein apko fayda dikhai de, tarah tarah indicators ko aap mila sakte hai, aur badiya system bana kar sakte hai bhai.

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:19 PM
Ye trading system bahut hi profitable lag rahi hai magar beginners ke saath ye pareshani hai ki ye complex system hai jise samajhne me unhe time lagega, magar ek baar wo ess trading strategy ko samajh jayenge to eske help se wo achchi profit earn kar sakte hai.

dareking
2015-11-16, 11:40 AM
Ye trading system bahut hi profitable lag rahi hai magar beginners ke saath ye pareshani hai ki ye complex system hai jise samajhne me unhe time lagega, magar ek baar wo ess trading strategy ko samajh jayenge to eske help se wo achchi profit earn kar sakte hai.

Haan bhai agar jo ye trading stratetgy kafi profitable lag rahi hai, to meri raaye mein isko try karke dekh lena chahiye, kya pata kis trading strategy se hum logo ko kafi acha trading karne ko mil jaye, aisa system to test karna banta hai bhai.

Fxwin
2015-11-16, 08:03 PM
Ye strategy to dekhne me achchi hai, magar ye complex trading system hai esiliye hum jaise new traders ko pahle esko demo account par practice karani chahiye kyoki kisi bhi strategy se humen tabhi benefit milati hai jab humen uss trading system ko samjh lete hai aur ye jaan jaate hai ki wo work kaise karta hai.

dareking
2015-11-25, 10:43 AM
Ye strategy to dekhne me achchi hai, magar ye complex trading system hai esiliye hum jaise new traders ko pahle esko demo account par practice karani chahiye kyoki kisi bhi strategy se humen tabhi benefit milati hai jab humen uss trading system ko samjh lete hai aur ye jaan jaate hai ki wo work kaise karta hai.

Bhai jo bhi trading strategy achi ho, lekin jab aap us trading strategy ko demo par practice nahi kar lete hai, tab tak apko us trading system ki achi samjh nahi ho sakti hai bhai, apko wo trading system thik tarah se samjhana hi hoga bhai.

noorkausar
2015-11-25, 09:58 PM
yes my dear traders its very easy to predict that we must try to achieve our goals through the forex and we can do it by applying this startegy is me bulls and bears ka saaf pata chalta hy is atarah hum achy trader ban akty hen

dareking
2015-12-20, 11:58 AM
Bhai mujhe to aisa lagta hai, ki hum ko aise trading system se jayda fayda nahi ho sakta hai, ismein kafi sare arrow hai bhai, humko aise mein kafi jayda false signal milte hai bhai, main to kahunga iska use hi nahi karna hoga.

impexo27
2015-12-21, 12:40 AM
Well to be honest it is not wise to show your system to others because when others starts to use them the system soon will fall apart and you will never make money with it. But still i want to say that i only use support and resistance in D1 time frame to trade. Thats it nothing else. I dont use any indicators and not any fancy EAs. I just use my instinct to trade in the forex and also in the stock market.

Rehman12
2015-12-30, 07:51 PM
your thread is full of information about the exit and entry of the trades during the forex trading session and i read the thread and its very useful for the learner of the forex market and specially for the newbies its very helping so they can get some earning too by following your thread

fxearner
2016-01-20, 03:09 PM
Bhai mujhe to aisa lagta hai, ki hum ko aise trading system se jayda fayda nahi ho sakta hai, ismein kafi sare arrow hai bhai, humko aise mein kafi jayda false signal milte hai bhai, main to kahunga iska use hi nahi karna hoga.

hanji yahan par agar system me doubt hai aur ya fir wo thik se samajh nahi aata hai to fir system ko use nahi karna chahiye,yahan par system se market me faida chahiye na ki trader ko yahan time pass karna hai..

Forex123
2016-01-21, 01:14 PM
har trader ki appni appni trading system hoti hain..bhai main forex main neya hu iss liye simple trading system hi mere liye assa hain..

Fxwin
2016-01-25, 11:41 AM
Yahan par forum members ne bahut saari achchi achchi trading strategy ke baare me bataya hai magar humen benefit tab milati jab esme se koi bhi member apne forex strategy ko yahan par share karta, sirf snapshot share karne se beginners ko koi benefit nahi milati hai.

nur5564
2016-01-30, 01:22 AM
dear traders the trading system is avery good way to eran profits in the forex tradings adn you ahve to leanr alot form the trading in order ot becoma good atrde so be aogod atrder and earn form it

mahrejuan
2016-01-30, 12:12 PM
The buying and selling method is very easy. I exploit strategy determined by EMA's and MACD. I exploit a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA, 15 EMA and fifty-five EMA. When i enter our positions within the go over of EMA. It truly is supplying me great results.

dareking
2016-02-22, 01:03 PM
Bhai main to yaha par wohi trading system use karta hoon jo maine alag alag indicators ko mila karke banaya hua hai bhai, moving average mera favorite indicator hai, ismein cross EMA 5 aur EMA 10 use karta hoon bas bhai.

Fatehpuri
2016-02-22, 07:27 PM
Dear apka trading style buhat hi best ha i like it mera trading karne k style zara different ha main mostly Bollingers bands and Moving average hi indicators use karta ho q k main ne in dono indicator ko deeply studies kar k hi apna target easily achieve kar leta ho aur main b monthly ka 500 near about pips safe trading k sath kar leta ho jis se main buhat happy ho.

ahsan11
2016-02-22, 07:35 PM
brother app k mai ne trading system dakhy hain or muje achy lagy hain mai in ko phle demo per use kro ga then live mai ao ga brother but brother mera koi forex ka system nhi hy mai just tecnical analysis per trade kreta hon .

bhattipak
2016-02-23, 01:05 PM
main bhi is trhan say hi trading karta hon main sab say pehly chart dekhta hon then news dekhta hon or us kay bad hi main agay kam karta hon or is trhan say mujhy kafi fida hota hai.

dareking
2016-03-27, 01:03 PM
Bhai main to kafi asaan trading system ka use karta hoon bhai, Moving average aur RSI indicator karta hoon, ye dono mila karke hum badiya trading system bana sakte hai bhai, acha system yaha par kaam deta hai bhai.

mahi218
2016-03-27, 01:37 PM
meri zyadatar entries ho howa karti hai wo yaha oay kam ko le ka samjh kar banai jati hoti hai koi b insan tab tak kuch nahi seekh sakta hai jb tak us ki baton me samjhnay k liye kuch na ho or trading plane ka slow hona koi bari bat nahi hoti hai kuch hota hai to yeh hota hai k humara plane kitna barha aur strong hai.

shribalajimaharaj
2016-03-27, 09:17 PM
Bhai main to kafi asaan trading system ka use karta hoon bhai, Moving average aur RSI indicator karta hoon, ye dono mila karke hum badiya trading system bana sakte hai bhai, acha system yaha par kaam deta hai bhai.

har trader apni hisab se trading system banata hai trader ko trading system samjh mai ana chahiye trading ache se karna chahiye trader earning tabhi kar payega jab trading ache se karega trading system jaise bhi use kare trading ache se karna chahiye

ronaldo5
2016-03-28, 06:41 PM
Is it really a good strategy, but stocks which show no interest in the Rye and rely solely on the line East Bollinger Band and the intersection with the line that only you and placing it in the times will not be profitable, but be lost and will be the point of entry is the same exit point

salufx
2016-03-28, 11:46 PM
the histrogram below the chart is macd and osma indicator and then sochastic and then bulls and bear indicator. And yes there r many conflicting signals generated but to be more profitable and much sure then enter into the trade when all these 3 indicators are giving the same signals. And i use bollinger bands and pivot points for my exit.

naziakhan
2016-03-29, 08:11 PM
mera trading system kafi zaida asaan hay bhaiya g , mujhy naked trading system use karna acha lagta hay , es ma hum sirf technical analysis ki base per hi trading karty hay , es ma kaam karny k liyay achi practice zaruri hoti hay bhiaya g .:)

fxearner
2016-03-30, 03:26 PM
mera trading system kafi zaida asaan hay bhaiya g , mujhy naked trading system use karna acha lagta hay , es ma hum sirf technical analysis ki base per hi trading karty hay , es ma kaam karny k liyay achi practice zaruri hoti hay bhiaya g .:)

hanji agar aapko naked trading system he pasand hai to ye achhi baat hai,yahan par aapko market me ssytem achha he chahiye hota hai,system har trader nahi bana paata hai aur aise trader market me apna experience use karte hai..

vishadevbhakta
2016-03-30, 05:39 PM
bro mere khayl se apki startegy bohot achaya hey , or kafie profitable hey, but forex trading me bohot sare strategy hey but me simple strategy use kar ta hoon , or me scalping strategy use kar ta hoon, je se ki pivot indicator , trend line, se 5 munites chart me trading kar ta hoon, 10 pips tp or 10 pips sl deke , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

forexlive
2016-04-13, 06:46 PM
bai saab ji app ne jo v es post mai plan share ke aa hai wo ache hai hum es kam mai achi tara se es kam mai plan ko tabi use kar sakte hai jab hum es kam mai puri tara se perfect hote hai fer hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

fxtrader123
2016-05-01, 03:13 AM
you seems to be good in this system and i think that we can really take benefit of this system if we can trade really well, there are lot of chances to make good trades using this system but first thing to do is to learn the system well and only then we'll be able to make good trades

Raja551
2016-06-06, 11:54 AM
Mmm aapiikaa ye therad bohaat achaa haai jaanba g yahaa pi is theard see mujh ekaafi kuch pata laga haai jnaab g like charts oiur onke types wageraa candle charts ka khaas toor piaar jnaab ggg

wassa99
2016-06-23, 09:37 AM
Sharing your trading system not only going to help others but going to help you as well. as the more you share your strategy the more others can try your strategy and the more you can learn from that strategy. Right now I suggest that each time you trade you take notes and compare to others who uses your strategy and share information on what way is the best way to improve your strategy. right now I'm using that strategy and so far I'm some how stable in earning that strategy also.

nouriiset
2016-07-26, 11:45 PM
I only use candlestick to make decisions. I will certainly be watching candlesticks when in the support area or resistent
because when you are in the area, the probability of us to get a bigger profit.

dareking
2016-08-04, 12:39 PM
Bhai apko trading karne ke liye hazaaro system mil jayenge, lekin bhai ye jaruri nahi hota hai ki jitne bhi trading system hai wo effective ho bhai, effective trading system yaha par bahut hi kam milte hai bhai aur waise hi system use karna hoga jo acha ho bhai.

fxearner
2016-08-04, 02:39 PM
Bhai apko trading karne ke liye hazaaro system mil jayenge, lekin bhai ye jaruri nahi hota hai ki jitne bhi trading system hai wo effective ho bhai, effective trading system yaha par bahut hi kam milte hai bhai aur waise hi system use karna hoga jo acha ho bhai.

hanji forex ke business me asaani se trader ko system nahi milta hai,esme trader ko usmein bahut jada practice karna hota hai,trader ko usmein kaunsa time frame sabse achha uske liye hai ye jaana bahut he jaroori hota hai..

shoaib007
2016-08-04, 02:40 PM
men to khud forex trading market men bolinger band sey hee trading karta hoon lekin yeh bhee baat hey keh forex trading maket men hamesha men experts ko bhee follow karta hoon jis sey men kafee kuch apney uzarey ka earn kar leta hoon aur mujhey earning kee ziada fiker naheen rehtee hey .

ForexFreak
2016-08-04, 03:09 PM
her koi apna trading system jahan show nh karta hay , buhat kam aisy hoty hay k jo aisa karty hay , lakiin kafi achy log bi hoty hay jo k dosro ki madad karna pasand karty hay aur apna system share kar daity hay ..

rose555
2016-08-15, 04:13 PM
forex is a good and profit able business es mai ham chat ko diffrnt colour dy skty so bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting Your system looks profitable and coupled with the fact that you trade higher forex mai achi earni hai es mai so

dareking
2016-08-24, 10:46 AM
hanji forex ke business me asaani se trader ko system nahi milta hai,esme trader ko usmein bahut jada practice karna hota hai,trader ko usmein kaunsa time frame sabse achha uske liye hai ye jaana bahut he jaroori hota hai..

Bhai system to kafi sare mil jate hai, lekin ache trading system mil paane ek tarah se dekha jaye to mushkil hota hai bhai, agar acha trading system bhai humare ko chahiye to wo hum logo ko apne aap se hi banana hota hai bhai.

farman khan
2016-08-24, 11:56 AM
the histogram beneath the chart is made and some indicator and then stochastic and then bulls and bear indicator. And yes there r many conflicting indicators generated, however, to be more profitable and much certain then input into the alternate when all these 3 indicators are giving the same alerts. and that I use Bollinger bands and pivot factors for my exit.

fxearner
2016-08-24, 02:53 PM
Bhai system to kafi sare mil jate hai, lekin ache trading system mil paane ek tarah se dekha jaye to mushkil hota hai bhai, agar acha trading system bhai humare ko chahiye to wo hum logo ko apne aap se hi banana hota hai bhai.

hanji forex trader ko online me kaafi saare trading system miljayenge lekin esme trader ko system apne aap market me banana chahiye,trader apne aap esme sabb market me samajhkar chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Kenyatta
2016-08-25, 07:33 PM
My trading system is easy and simple and these is what we should know, we should make somethng out of it and be sure that we have a good leveled and well informed choice we have to work to the best of every coner and form something out of it as forex traders

Lblida
2016-09-18, 02:12 AM
Sell Entry :- Sell at red color arrow and confirm it with trendline signal. If the color of both the arrow and trendline is red then we ENTER into the market. For Exits:- For Exits i normally use a trailing stop of 20 pips. And u can exit at nearest resistance or support line (Pivot points) or at Bollinger bands. For Stoploss:- For long trade 25 pips below the low of previous candle. For short trade 25 pips above the high of previous candle

javed415
2016-09-19, 07:48 PM
forex trading main jab b kaam kerta hoon to aik baat ka khiyyaal rukhta hoon k is main take profit k baghir koee b trade ko na lagwyoon ta k ager koee market wahan us value per pohnch jayeh tgo wo automatically close ho ajeyh and mujay utni profitt haisl ho ajeyh.

forex forum
2016-09-21, 10:11 PM
sorry me apne trading system nahe show kar skhta lekin is k bary me me apko right bata skhta hun lekin ye bat me bhe samjhta haun k humen apna knowledge or tallent ko ek dusray ko share karna bhot zarori hota hai me apne her trade me stop loss or take profit ko lazmi use karta hun is se bhot faida hota hai

jazba
2016-09-22, 09:07 AM
Mane abhe tak trading start nahe ki hai is maja se me apna trading system ko show nahe kar skhta is lye ap mujhe ye nahe khe skhtay ap is me main to ek newbies hun or ziada kub.h trading k baray me nahe janta hun me abhe is ki learning kar raha hun is ko sekh raha hun

Md. Moshin
2016-09-24, 06:22 PM
Sharing your trading system will not only help others, but you will have to help. And when you try to post as your guide can inflict more strategic and more strategies that you can learn from. Right now, I suggest to you that every time you trade you take notes, and use other techniques and ways to share what's the best way to improve your technique in order to compare with information about the benefits. Now I'm using this technique, and so far I have something stable, as well as how the winner of this strategy.

masum93
2016-09-24, 06:41 PM
You will have to register before you can post: click Join now to become part of our community (it's FREE and easy and lots of fun!). To start viewing threads, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Read about members in the Introduce Yourself forum, or make your way to Newbie Island. It's a great place to start reading. Happy trading!

Lover96
2016-09-25, 02:36 PM

Koi bhi system ho ya stratgey ho aap ko uss ka experince hona zaroior ha koi bhi start ma he uss pa full command or control hasil nhi kr leta ha aap ko experince krna hota ha chhay koi bhi strategy ho, mujhy ye kafi intersting stratgy lag rhi ha,.

dareking
2016-11-23, 09:47 AM
sorry me apne trading system nahe show kar skhta lekin is k bary me me apko right bata skhta hun lekin ye bat me bhe samjhta haun k humen apna knowledge or tallent ko ek dusray ko share karna bhot zarori hota hai me apne her trade me stop loss or take profit ko lazmi use karta hun is se bhot faida hota hai

Bhai waise to yaha par ek dusre ki help karna achi baat hai hum logo ko knowledge aur trading system ye sab share karte rahna chahiye ho sakta hai humare system se ya diye huye tips se kisi ko fayda ho jaye bhai.

Mahm
2016-11-23, 10:08 AM
Without exit and stop loss rules your system is in complete. and this system give you entry signals what about exit signals where do u exit..mean please give your exit rules and also stop loss rules............ it's complicated your system uses so many indicators..

shribalajimaharaj
2016-11-23, 11:40 PM
Bhai waise to yaha par ek dusre ki help karna achi baat hai hum logo ko knowledge aur trading system ye sab share karte rahna chahiye ho sakta hai humare system se ya diye huye tips se kisi ko fayda ho jaye bhai.

ek dusre ki madad to karna chahiye jisse trader ko fayeda ho madad karne mai koi problem nahi hai aisa karke trader ko bhi fayeda hota hai yaha par knowledge aur experience ko acha banana hota hai trading mai tabhi fayeda hota hai

mahera
2016-11-25, 06:30 PM
dear aap ki sharing ka bhout shukria bbut dear aap ka strategy kafi complicated lg raha hai isy learn karny aur understand karny mein kafi time lgygy aur scalping wasay bhi thoda risky hota hai without experience k

IBRAHEM
2016-11-25, 06:56 PM
You should choose your trading system and therefore should know how good you can deal with the forex market and also should develop your own trading system in order to know how you can access more profits

dareking
2016-12-22, 11:20 AM
dear aap ki sharing ka bhout shukria bbut dear aap ka strategy kafi complicated lg raha hai isy learn karny aur understand karny mein kafi time lgygy aur scalping wasay bhi thoda risky hota hai without experience k

Bhai agar ye complicated lag rahi hai to ismein koi dikkat nahi aapko samjh nahi aa raha hai, to aap aur koi dusra trading system ko try karke dekh sakte hai, yaha par trading ke liye bhai kafi sari strategy mil jayegi.

fxearner
2016-12-22, 03:09 PM
Bhai agar ye complicated lag rahi hai to ismein koi dikkat nahi aapko samjh nahi aa raha hai, to aap aur koi dusra trading system ko try karke dekh sakte hai, yaha par trading ke liye bhai kafi sari strategy mil jayegi.

hanji ess business me trading karne ke liye kaafi stratgey milta hai,trader ko esme ache se pehle market me samajhna chahiye,trader esme jetna mehnat karenga ow esme utna he acha pne liye kar sakenga..

bakr
2016-12-22, 11:10 PM
I work in Alfrcks market management Ras good money, and committed to a particular goal Monthly achieved when out of the market and also do not enter the time of lack of liquidity or violent movements so I can avoid the big loss

nadeem66321
2017-01-16, 10:01 AM
man please give your exit rules and also stoploss rules. it is complicated your system uses so many indicator but i think you are good at it. and this system gives you entry signals what about exit signals where do you exit. without exit and stoploss rules system is incomplete.

zahid1125
2017-01-16, 04:28 PM
Great for trading with channels from the chart, the Bollinger Bands can see, but I figure I think he did not know and histograms below that you can be as bad as it's good and sometimes is that many indicators to confirm the signals may conflict. Why not scale down some of the indicators. The system reduces the noise that is profitable and it looks combined with higher time frame trade