PDA

View Full Version : 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

jiching
2012-04-05, 11:09 AM
I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

jiching
2012-04-05, 11:38 AM
My strategy's name is Fantastic Four. I use 4 magical numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80.
Rules for this strategy :

Open the chart in the morning or afternoon (before work)
Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the chart
In the night, open the chart again and look at the profits
Close or modify your pending orders that weren't touched
Repeat these steps tomorrow

jiching
2012-04-05, 11:59 AM
These are the screenshots for 5 pairs...
AUD/USD
http://i41.tinypic.com/5dl8r5.jpg
EUR/USD
http://i39.tinypic.com/s3iy6t.jpg
GBP/USD
http://i43.tinypic.com/2rm04eh.jpg
NZD/USD
http://i40.tinypic.com/krabp.jpg
USD/CHF
http://i43.tinypic.com/ea165s.jpg

jiching
2012-04-05, 12:30 PM
wow.. its look like so beautifull.. simple system i think. i think that i'll gonna try this for tomorroiw. by the way.. there is nothing SL here??? cz i think that it will be so harmull it just don't touch the TP.. and turn to another diffrection..
and one more please>>> would youi do this stratgy if ina single day there some list of high impact news???

i have been using this method for 2 months and gives me 100% profits (zero loss). i never put SL for my pending orders but i prepare balance 150-200 pips for each PO. in this strategy, i don't notice any news, i don't care with low, medium, or high impact news.
the important thing is don't force if the price don't touch our pending orders. i usually put pending orders for 5 pairs, sometimes only one pair is touched, sometimes two, or three, or five pairs...

anubhavsingh
2012-04-05, 01:08 PM
me bhi ye method try karne ki koshish akr raha hon lekin muje demo me bahut zada fayda nahi laga
mujhe lagta hai ki isme aur zada chanegs ki zarurat hai

anoha
2012-04-05, 01:20 PM
I did not really understand what that rely on it in the entry and exit of the deals I wish to clarify a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I hope and if there is filed and clarification so I can more easily understand .. Thank you

jiching
2012-04-05, 05:01 PM
numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think, you like to say 1.3195 or 1.3200 ?? if the number is 1.3142, we prefer to say 1.3150. yeah, this is i mean. psychological numbers like 20 and 80. this is pareto numbers... you can browse about 20/80 in google..

jiching
2012-04-05, 09:05 PM
I used this strategy to get profits although the trend is downtrend... Without look at the chart, my Pending Orders touched and I get profits each 10 pips.
This is the screenshot in pair EUR/USD
http://i40.tinypic.com/5ev6gk.jpg

jiching
2012-04-07, 06:09 AM
This is my indicator about magic numbers in 00, 20, 50, 80. Use this indicator to know the horizontal lines ending in those numbers and put pending orders outside two magenta lines (above and under). Take profit 10 pips each order.

joget
2012-04-07, 06:37 AM
seems quite interesting that you use this strategy, I might know this if you can do to lower timeframe? and what timeframe is most suited to this strategy? I might know whether the color magenta indicator is? whether the Daily Range with 75% of the Hi-Lo?

jiching
2012-04-07, 11:48 AM
seems quite interesting that you use this strategy, I might know this if you can do to lower timeframe? and what timeframe is most suited to this strategy? I might know whether the color magenta indicator is? whether the Daily Range with 75% of the Hi-Lo?

i use this indicator at TF H1 or H4... these are the most suited if we want to look at... it's clear.. the color magenta indicator is about 75 from open price, assumed that price go high about 75 pips or go down about 75 pips. we only place pending orders greater than 75 pips from open price, it means we place PO outside the magenta color. you may backtest from the chart history using this indicator...

jiching
2012-04-07, 11:52 AM
I did download the indicator and attach it in my mt4 platform but unfortunately it did not appear on my chart I wonder why. I been attaching many indicators in the past in the same manner...why it does not work out today. I will attach it again later.

do you use mt4 at 5 digits broker ? maybe it's the problem, so the indicator cannot be used. i have same indicator for 5 digits...
if this is the problem, i will share the indicator for you and then you can use to get profits in the market.

jiching
2012-04-10, 09:28 PM
today, only pair EJ has touched. two pending orders touched and took profit 10 pips each. Well, it show that fantastic four can makes profit...
i get greater than 350 by using this strategy and tomorrow makes profits again with fantastic four
ok, this is the trading result today
http://i40.tinypic.com/fbls0z.jpg

kuttus
2012-04-11, 06:49 AM
Looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signal??

jiching
2012-04-11, 10:18 AM
What an effective strategy, but want more clarification on this strategy, and how to choose the points of entry

i have explained the rule at the first page, ok the rule is :
1. put pending orders outside the magenta color lines, four levels sell limit and four levels buy limit at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
2. take profits 10 pips each
3. you can put several pairs like EU, GU, NU, AU, UC, EJ, or another with small spread
4. close the chart and enjoy your day
5. at night open the chart and look at the pending orders that touched and took profit...
don't forget to close PO that haven't touched...
repeat these tomorrow.

jiching
2012-04-11, 10:25 AM
Looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signal??

i don't like indicators too. indicators give us the false signal, and i prefer to trade with the price, price ending in 00,20,50,80..
notice those fantastic prices... the price usually bounces.
so you can try this and you don't need to look at the chart... always.. i guarantee you will get profits... zero loss...

jiching
2012-04-11, 11:07 AM
i just wonder with ur system... and since the first post... i realize.. that ur system is powerfull.. but right now i still making a backtest for from 6 years ago... and if i fell it will working.. i'll ask my fried to make an expert advisor according to your trading system. thanks at all brother for ur sharing.. god gonna replace with thousand pips .. LOL :D

ok friends, i will appreciate if you want to backtest from 6 years ago.. i will thank you for helping me to make Expert advisor for this strategy.. i never used EA for trading, i prefer manual. but if you want to make EA for this strategy, it can be more powerful.
generally, there are three rules for this strategy.. i have explained only one rule... outside the magenta color lines.
because it's the safest trading without look at the chart...

naziafarhan
2012-04-11, 12:45 PM
How could you get 100% profit it is iut of my thinking limit. I did not hear that any strategy is 100% immune but it looks that your strategy is good for using. I will give it a try. And how you set your orders please specify.

jiching
2012-04-11, 01:01 PM
How could you get 100% profit it is iut of my thinking limit. I did not hear that any strategy is 100% immune but it looks that your strategy is good for using. I will give it a try. And how you set your orders please specify.

i have used this strategy for 2 months and i have gotten profits. each PO has 200 pips equity so that if we put OP at outside magenta color, if the price against our OP, the price will be back and we can get profit... you can backtest with my indicator that i have share.
for examples EJ yesterday... notice the price at outside magenta... which i have given yellow box..
http://i42.tinypic.com/2eoz2mx.jpg
i have gotten profits from those..

jiching
2012-04-12, 12:40 PM
Today AUD-USD go up to 1.0400... I have placed PO at 1.0380 and 1.0400... These PO have touched and took profit 10 pips each...
I only put PO at the morning and leave the chart and at 2.00 pm i look the chart and i know my PO have touched and took profit 10pips...
This the screenshot
http://i44.tinypic.com/2a8eov8.jpg

jiching
2012-04-14, 08:51 PM
well this fantastic four sound so interesting and i just have to try this right now but i want to know if we can make use of this in all time frame or we just have a specific time frame that is best used for. i hope to hear from you sson

yeah, i have used this strategic about three months and this technique gives me profit and zero loss... You can download the Fantastic Four (F4) indicator at page 1 and use in TF H1... It's look clearly to put pending orders : 4 sell limit above the first magenta lines and 4 buy limit below the second magenta lines....

Morshedul
2012-04-15, 02:41 AM
I have no previous idea about this system. And even i do not know how to use this. But so far i have learned, i think that there is huge risks under this problem and we should not follow this tricks. But if you think you can make good profits through this, then you my adopt this.

jiching
2012-04-15, 10:21 AM
I have no previous idea about this system. And even i do not know how to use this. But so far i have learned, i think that there is huge risks under this problem and we should not follow this tricks. But if you think you can make good profits through this, then you my adopt this.

maybe you can try this strategic firstly, and then you may say whether this strategic is powerful or not. try it in the demo account if you are not sure...
if you're sure, you can use in the real account with small lot, tiny lot... and enjoy the profits..

jiching
2012-04-15, 01:29 PM
In forex market it is very hard to find 100% profitable technique so well done for you to find 100% profitable technique. I try to work hard to find a good strategy to trade with. I think for success you need to follow good rules and good money management system.

yeah, it's difficult to get 100% profit in forex market... i agree with your statement, but i have tried and used this for two-three months, and the trading result is zero loss... try this strategy with the correct rule so that you can taste the profits... i have tried this at pair silver and my conclusion we can use too.
http://i43.tinypic.com/33mwlsh.jpg

jiching
2012-04-15, 03:52 PM
Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80) I'll try it first, it seems pretty well this strategy, whether we are free to use a variety of indicators and is always in the H1 TF not in others?

i like to trade based on the price. not the indicators. because indicators sometimes show false signal. fantastic four is not indicators, but we know the favorite price that trader and bank use. most of trader and banks put their OP/PO/TP at 00,20,50,80...
you can look at the chart and prove it. use in the H1 TF or H4. i prefer to use H1.

jiching
2012-04-16, 04:45 PM
I used Fantastic Four for trading today and until now, there are four pairs that took profit 10 pips each...
Put pending orders at outside magenta color lines..
Pair AUD-USD
http://i40.tinypic.com/33tilbq.jpg
Pair EUR-JPY (two pending orders)
http://i44.tinypic.com/2h4aiw6.jpg
Pair EUR-USD
http://i42.tinypic.com/4i0tur.jpg
Pair NZD-USD
http://i39.tinypic.com/r2t3eq.jpg

+8801711444442
2012-04-16, 06:01 PM
100% profitable strategy !!! owao , its realy. i think so that its not possible .because forex market doesnt follow any kinds of fixed rules.may be that , there have a profitable strategy. but not 100% profitable. i dont need 100% profitable strategy. if i make 60% profit then im satisfy.

iwan
2012-04-16, 07:36 PM
in the morning, please explain further in the morning where you are ..? will be more obvious if you add times are GMT. of screenshort you, and generating it looks good, but I can not see trading results.

ishvara
2012-04-16, 08:30 PM
That is actually a high risk trading for any forex currency trader in this business. You are not setting a stop loss in your trades. That is very dangerous for anyone who is trading in the forex currency markets.

fanesa G
2012-04-16, 08:59 PM
Have any one make an EA using this trading system? If this trading systeme really 100% profitable i think make an EA for this trading system will be really great, cause we can generate profit in every minutes of our trading time.

jiching
2012-04-16, 09:01 PM
100% profitable strategy !!! owao , its realy. i think so that its not possible .because forex market doesnt follow any kinds of fixed rules.may be that , there have a profitable strategy. but not 100% profitable. i dont need 100% profitable strategy. if i make 60% profit then im satisfy.

may i ask you ?? have you read the rule of this strategy ? if the answer is yes, i think you may understand, we place Pending Orders at range 75-100 from the opening price in the morning (at 0 o'clock).... so if the pending order touched, i am sure the price will be back again and take profit... you may backtest with my indicator to see the truth

jiching
2012-04-16, 09:07 PM
in the morning, please explain further in the morning where you are ..? will be more obvious if you add times are GMT. of screenshort you, and generating it looks good, but I can not see trading results.

the destination of this thread is getting profit without look at the chart frequently. we can place pending orders in the morning before we go to work, we go to study, or we doing our hobby... put some PO according the rules... maybe you can place PO at tokyo session (asian session)...

That is actually a high risk trading for any forex currency trader in this business. You are not setting a stop loss in your trades. That is very dangerous for anyone who is trading in the forex currency markets.

i usually use equity 200 pips for each PO. because we place PO at range 75-100 from the opening price, it's meaning our PO near the daily range...

jiching
2012-04-17, 05:26 AM
Wow.. i think you are smart brother.
When the pending order not touched,, it means price not running to your direction. so we does not to worry about stop loss.
i will try your method bro.. keeps rock..
:peace:

haha... i am not smart, i am a newbie... i want to get profits in forex.. yeah, try this and then share your profits here so that the readers are sure about this strategy... if the pending orders not touched, leave it and delete it at the night.... thanks for your sharing...

tajdarbet
2012-04-17, 04:14 PM
It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

ok yeni k main apni position open kar k relex ho k apni family ko time de sakta houn koi masla nahi ho ga main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es ko mazzed yahan share karo or es e honey wale profit ko bhi yahan par share karo plz takey ham ko faida ho

jiching
2012-04-17, 04:39 PM
i hope you like this strategy and you want to try it. it is the simplest strategy, only put PO at the price ending 00,20,50,80... that's all.. not difficult..
do backtest to know the pending orders have touched... i hope you may get profit as like me, even not look at the chart.. we can get profit..

jiching
2012-04-20, 09:22 AM
the price ending 00,20,50,80 are the favorite numbers or we can say these are the magic numbers... i tried to open the chart and look at pair USD-CAD, i found this stategy is useful at UC too. we only put Pending orders outside magenta lines, and took profit only 10 pips, and we got it. so, i have the conclusion we can use at pair USD-CAD...
This is the screenshothttp://i44.tinypic.com/j5a4bl.gif

netra
2012-04-20, 03:37 PM
Seems amazing but technically is it possible?

According to me its not possible because i want success ratio higher than 8/10 and with this methods its not possible.
Please share your monthly results,

100c
2012-04-24, 09:24 AM
Nice strategy and it will works well I am sure about it because if we analysis any pair movement their are some specific prices where it will return back. I have also identify these points. when prices touching any round about 00,20,50 or 80 then reversal must be happened and that is the place where you can get profit but don't be greedy and take only 10 pips profit because 10 pips are the correction of that current movement. Thanks for sharing..

kuttus
2012-04-24, 10:14 AM
Nice strategy and it will works well I am sure about it because if we analysis any pair movement their are some specific prices where it will return back. I have also identify these points. when prices touching any round about 00,20,50 or 80 then reversal must be happened and that is the place where you can get profit but don't be greedy and take only 10 pips profit because 10 pips are the correction of that current movement. Thanks for sharing..

The last thing you have said that is a real truth we should not be greedy at all many people I saw they have a good strategy but they are too greedy they loose a huge money just because of that I also loose a huge money ..so never think like a greedy

jiching
2012-04-24, 07:51 PM
Great master, ask permition to copy your system. I am not really understand but i will study your system and get practice in demo for several days. I hope i can get profit just like you.
Zero loss.. great..

i hope you will be luck and get profit with my system. maybe you can practice in demo account to understand how to put pending orders and get the feeling of this strategy. makes profits with fantastic four... you will get it...

jiching
2012-04-24, 08:12 PM
The last thing you have said that is a real truth we should not be greedy at all many people I saw they have a good strategy but they are too greedy they loose a huge money just because of that I also loose a huge money ..so never think like a greedy

i agree with your statement about the greedy. many traders loss and got margin calls because they are too greedy, using big lot and want to get big profits without notice the money management... same with this strategy, we must notice MM

mahmudi
2012-04-30, 04:53 PM
very good indicator should I try to download a license for my first test on a demo account so I can understand how those indicators allow me to thank you

jiching
2012-04-30, 05:30 PM
very good indicator should I try to download a license for my first test on a demo account so I can understand how those indicators allow me to thank you

ok guys, download the indicator and attach it to the chart, in demo account first... you can backtest with my indicator, get the feeling to use my indicator and you will get profit... it's simple and profitable

in this strategy we are not using any indicators and we are using psychological levels for trading. we should not that we are not using stop order but we are using limit orders here. It seems good strategy to me.

yeah, we trade based on price, 80 and 20 are stronger than 00, 50... but they all profitable...

songkok
2012-04-30, 05:32 PM
My strategy's name is Fantastic Four. I use 4 magical numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80.

Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips

System which I think is very good. Sir can you upload all the pictures on this system? I want to pay attention to signals for each day with a master guide. I still do not really know about forex trading is always even defeat in the period of 2 years until now. Please help me

jiching
2012-04-30, 05:40 PM
System which I think is very good. Sir can you upload all the pictures on this system? I want to pay attention to signals for each day with a master guide. I still do not really know about forex trading is always even defeat in the period of 2 years until now. Please help me

Ok guys, in this strategy, we learn to trade not stressed and happily... i have uploaded the indicator, you may download and attach it and you can backtest how this strategy will give you profit and big profit... i hope you will enjoy with it and your life will be changed... ok, maybe download it first and look at your chart. if you have any questions, i will answer and help you...

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 06:51 PM
hi
used this strategy to get profits although the trend is downtrend,, without look at the chart my pending orders touched and i get
profit some pips this strateg look very good and continue getting profit thank for share this strategy.

jiching
2012-04-30, 07:39 PM
hi
used this strategy to get profits although the trend is downtrend,, without look at the chart my pending orders touched and i get
profit some pips this strateg look very good and continue getting profit thank for share this strategy.

hi friends, i am very happy if you want to try this strategy and you have gotten profit with this technique. What you said is true, without look at the chart, only put pending orders we can get profits... may i ask you ? what pair do you trade with this technique ?

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-01, 09:42 PM

yar mauaja ap ke post boht passand aye ha agr ap jasa expert hamara laya asi posting karan ga to hama boht fadia ho ga es laya main na boht pahra ka or full analysis kar ka phar main trading karoon ga es laya mai abi apana kanowledge gain kar raha hooon es laya main na ya forum chose ka ah,

jiching
2012-05-02, 05:13 AM
to prove my strategy good and profitable, here i show you some pairs that give me profit.... PO at outside magenta colors will give you profit 10 pips each. OK these are the pictures..
http://i48.tinypic.com/9rndpx.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ik6ts2.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/8vu8on.jpg

tomiko
2012-05-03, 08:55 PM
hi bro, i've been trying this strategy for a few days, and the result was not bad :)
today i get 11 pips from NZDUSD.
i get my 1st buy PO hit at 0.8020, then i set SL+1 and TP+20 (just testing if it could get to 0.8040) :D
but then the SL got hit :(
because the price hasn't hit 0.8030 (target of TP+10), then i set a buy PO again, with TP+10 this time.
finally, the 2nd chance made a result, 10 pips :D

but i have a question regarding how to set a PO:

http://i49.tinypic.com/8vu8on.jpg
from that pic, we can see that on april 27th, price touched 0.9800. but if we set a buy PO there, i don't think it would be hit, because it seems that price didn't touch 0.9797 (i have 3 pips spread).
sooo, how about we set a PO a lil higher, let's call 0.9803 and TP @ 0.9810? that would make a profit even we get 7 pips instead 10 pips..

newentry
2012-05-03, 09:56 PM
is it flexible and i mean that we can use it for all condition, because we know that sometimes the market move with faster and high fluctuation more than 100 pips..i still do not understand with this

tomiko
2012-05-06, 02:47 PM
is it flexible and i mean that we can use it for all condition, because we know that sometimes the market move with faster and high fluctuation more than 100 pips..i still do not understand with this
what flexible and what condition do you mean?
yes we know that sometimes the market move more than a hundred pips. that's why the strategy gives a restricted room, which is 75 pips up and 75 pips down from the opening price. so that will give us a chance to take the countertrend..

Maham Gill
2012-05-06, 05:33 PM

bahi jan mauaj lagta ha ap ko boht ahchi or best strategy ha lakin mauja lagta ha ap ya strategy used karta ho lakin main ya bat bilkul be nahi manta hoon k trading main ap ak eh bar main boht sara profit earned kar skata hoo or mauaja be ya strategy apne para ge .

mojacko
2012-05-06, 09:24 PM
I did a backtest and please tell me if these would have been losses:
Dec. 15 2011 EURCHF 1.2300 is a buy limit?
and also september 6 2011 could have been a very big loss without stop loss.

and please check also eurusd on may 5 2011

jiching
2012-05-07, 09:21 AM
I did a backtest and please tell me if these would have been losses:
Dec. 15 2011 EURCHF 1.2300 is a buy limit?
and also september 6 2011 could have been a very big loss without stop loss.

and please check also eurusd on may 5 2011

in the end of the years, the market cannot be predicted clearly. it usually makes many traders cannot know the trend is, downtrend or uptrend. so i don't suggest you to trade at that time.
i have checked eu at may 5 2011, the price didn't touched our TP. use SL 200 pips, so that if the price didn't touched our TP, our SL touched... maybe we can look at the fundamental at that time..

budado
2012-05-07, 03:54 PM
in the end of the years, the market cannot be predicted clearly. it usually makes many traders cannot know the trend is, downtrend or uptrend. so i don't suggest you to trade at that time.
i have checked eu at may 5 2011, the price didn't touched our TP. use SL 200 pips, so that if the price didn't touched our TP, our SL touched... maybe we can look at the fundamental at that time..
Putting 200 pips SL? why how much capital do you have that you can afford to put 200 pips SL? Just imagine right now eur/usd daily average volatility is only 125 pips and your SL is 200 pips? that means your totally of timing. Because you must always be at more or less in 30% of the daily volatility.
But same time if you are planning of long term trading then I guess 200 pips SL is okpay. But the big question is what is your strategy?

jiching
2012-05-07, 07:43 PM
Putting 200 pips SL? why how much capital do you have that you can afford to put 200 pips SL? Just imagine right now eur/usd daily average volatility is only 125 pips and your SL is 200 pips? that means your totally of timing. Because you must always be at more or less in 30% of the daily volatility.
But same time if you are planning of long term trading then I guess 200 pips SL is okpay. But the big question is what is your strategy?

yeah, i mean 200 pips SL, we play counter trend 4 level, if the price follow the trend and our PO have touched, we can wait for 200 pips SL, because the price usually touchs TP 10 pips, although our OP is floating... you can see the chart and find out what i mean..

tomiko
2012-05-07, 07:59 PM
i think TS here usea very big capital. or even use not so big capital, but he use smallest lot. as we can see from the pictures before, he made many position in many pair..
perhaps, if we use 200 pips SL, but that's very rare moment. in the mean time, we can obtain many pips from 10 pips TP on those many pair. so, in the end profit is still bigger than loss :)

ayusri
2012-05-08, 04:16 AM
hello, I see in the picture there are two magenta lines that we follow the line where the top or the bottom?

There are two magenta lines, of two lines which we use as a handle, I mean if the price of 00.50, 80 and so on are under the line which we will gukanan that at that price we open our order?

ayusri
2012-05-08, 04:20 AM

because there are two lines at the same magenta color so it's very confusing for the open position, if we open with a hold on the top line of magenta or the under? which of the two horijon magenta line that you use to perform the opening price is below the first line of magenta or magenta line below the second to open or buy a magenta line above the first or the second to open the cell? please give me an explanation because the system is very interesting to follow.

tomiko
2012-05-08, 08:06 AM
maybe i'll help to explain.. two magenta lines work as a boundary. top magenta line is 75 pips up from opening price, and bottom magenta line is 75 pips down from opening price. that 150 pips range is restricted to put the pending order. so we put the pending orders outside that area.
if i'm not mistaken, for monday we use smaller range, 60 pips maybe, and friday we use wider range, 112 pips maybe..

jiching
2012-05-08, 02:43 PM
hello, I see in the picture there are two magenta lines that we follow the line where the top or the bottom?
There are two magenta lines, of two lines which we use as a handle, I mean if the price of 00.50, 80 and so on are under the line which we will gukanan that at that price we open our order?

hi, in my indicator we can see two magenta lines at the top and the bottom... each magenta line have x pips from open price, x = 52 for monday, x = 75 for tuesday till thursday, x = 112 for friday.. range for friday is very big, because in friday there are many news like nfp...

aarti
2012-05-13, 04:06 PM
In forex market it is very hard to find 100% profitable technique so well done for you to find 100% profitable technique. I try to work hard to find a good strategy to trade with. I think for success you need to follow good rules and good money management system.

waleedkhan
2012-05-13, 05:57 PM

agar humaya 100% profit mil ssakta hai tu humaya us kay liya kia karana parah ga kion kay mujh app ko thread samjh nhi aya hai app please sayi taarah likh dain phir say thanks

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-13, 06:21 PM
It is a very good strategy.If the strategy work,it will be the best strategy.Without any kinds of analysis and forex knowledge to make profit is too tough.I must use it in my demo account first and then in my real account.

mehulpopat12
2012-05-14, 03:44 PM
my broker is allow only 4 digits after point...so when i am trying to implement your idea my broker's software not running and i am not able to access it...so i must have to remove this from my chart to trade...can you have same indicator for those who have 4 digits after point....thanks

najaf12345
2012-05-14, 04:44 PM
Hi
In this strategy we are not using any indicators and we are using psychology level for trading . we should not that we are not using stop order
but we are using limit orders here. it seems good strategy to me.

Nganti
2012-05-15, 06:26 PM

yes , i agree that make 100% is very hard. i can get 100% need more time , ussually i get 100% in 6 mont, very long time because i just use small take profit in my trading system, i prefer choose safe that low of profit from high profit but high of risk.

jiching
2012-05-16, 07:01 AM
It is a very good strategy.If the strategy work,it will be the best strategy.Without any kinds of analysis and forex knowledge to make profit is too tough.I must use it in my demo account first and then in my real account.

yeahh, in my strategy we don't need to learn good knowledge about forex, we only put pending orders in the morning before we go to work and then we can do our work and our hobby relax and not confused with the chart...

my broker is allow only 4 digits after point...so when i am trying to implement your idea my broker's software not running and i am not able to access it...so i must have to remove this from my chart to trade...can you have same indicator for those who have 4 digits after point....thanks

why ?? i also use broker with 4 digits... like insta... and it can be. can you give more explanation about it ?

jiching
2012-05-16, 07:04 AM
Hi
In this strategy we are not using any indicators and we are using psychology level for trading . we should not that we are not using stop order

you are right, we don't use any indicators, my indicator only shows the magenta lines so that we can put pending orders easily.. i hope you will enjoy with this strategy..

yes , i agree that make 100% is very hard. i can get 100% need more time , ussually i get 100% in 6 mont, very long time because i just use small take profit in my trading system, i prefer choose safe that low of profit from high profit but high of risk.

never mind... it's important that we can get profit consistently... although we need more time, i think it's better.

mehulpopat12
2012-05-16, 02:13 PM
yeahh, in my strategy we don't need to learn good knowledge about forex, we only put pending orders in the morning before we go to work and then we can do our work and our hobby relax and not confused with the chart...

why ?? i also use broker with 4 digits... like insta... and it can be. can you give more explanation about it ?

my broker is uwcfx.com
i already downloaded your .zip file which you have uploaded on 2nd page in you thread..
when i select your indicator in software , the software does not work properly and i must have to remove your indicator to access broker software..
please help me

mojacko
2012-05-16, 08:44 PM

so this is not 100% strategy. and if you use 200 sl and it hits, then you lose all your hardwork for 20 trades. it may have high percentage of winning, but I think there is no 100% profit strategy because nobody has proven it.

jiching
2012-05-16, 09:02 PM
my broker is uwcfx.com
i already downloaded your .zip file which you have uploaded on 2nd page in you thread..
when i select your indicator in software , the software does not work properly and i must have to remove your indicator to access broker software..
please help me

i never use broker uwcfx.com, is the broker using 4 digits like insta ?? if your broker uses 5 digits, i will give you a 5-digits fantastic four indicator.. if it uses 4 digits, where is the problem ?? can you give a screenshot about your chart to me so i can see your chart and your problem, ok ?

mehulpopat12
2012-05-16, 10:19 PM
i never use broker uwcfx.com, is the broker using 4 digits like insta ?? if your broker uses 5 digits, i will give you a 5-digits fantastic four indicator.. if it uses 4 digits, where is the problem ?? can you give a screenshot about your chart to me so i can see your chart and your problem, ok ?

see attachment image...
when i restart my trading software the same close the program error occurs.
i do not know what happens but my broker is same as instaforex with 4 digits.
please help me...

mehulpopat12
2012-05-17, 02:36 PM
i have seen your images on 1st page..but i am confused between dashed and horizontal lines..
which line i have to follow?...horizontal or dashed line?
and how many lines i have count for placing pending orders?...
please help me.

roncos
2012-05-17, 03:03 PM
This is my indicator about magic numbers in 00, 20, 50, 80. Use this indicator to know the horizontal lines ending in those numbers and put pending orders outside two magenta lines (above and under). Take profit 10 pips each order.

indicators are similar to indicators ichimoko
so my question is when would we determine the positions so we decide when to sell?
I would beg the Lord for permission to download the script, thank you sir science

mehulpopat12
2012-05-18, 12:15 AM
i have tried your strategy on my demo account on instaforex...your strategy is good and easy to use..but i have one question..can i have to go for long or short when magenta line vertical?..or it must be horizontal for both...

jiching
2012-05-18, 05:52 AM
there are three color lines.. gray, white and magenta lines...
gray and white shows the price with ending in 00,20,50,80
magenta lines shows the range..
you should place pending orders outside the magenta lines...
for example GBP/USD yesterday (may 17), we know magenta lines below at 1.5833..
you should place PO at 1.5820, 1.5800, 1.5780, 1.5760 with TP 10 pips..
yesterday, i get profit in 1.5820, 1.5800 at pair GU..

jiching
2012-05-18, 05:55 AM
indicators are similar to indicators ichimoko
so my question is when would we determine the positions so we decide when to sell?
I would beg the Lord for permission to download the script, thank you sir science

i don't know ichimoko before. as rule of this strategy, you should place pending orders outside the magenta lines, top magenta line indicate you should place sell limit, bottom magenta line indicate you should place buy limit.. as usual, in the morning i will put pending orders 4 sell limit and 4 buy limit...
maybe you can look at the pair GU and EJ yesterday...

samo
2012-05-18, 12:03 PM
thank you for sharing this strategy,

what about gbpusd in april 18 at 1.6020? it can lose us more than 270 pips without using stop loss.

budado
2012-05-18, 02:34 PM

what about gbpusd in april 18 at 1.6020? it can lose us more than 270 pips without using stop loss.
I really don't get your point. its already May 18 so I don't know what is the connection of your post today to the gbpusd position that is dated april 18? I don't think its going to make a difference now since the date is just too old. But if you use this strategy in april 18 chart I doubt that you can earn money.

samo
2012-05-18, 03:15 PM
I really don't get your point. its already May 18 so I don't know what is the connection of your post today to the gbpusd position that is dated april 18? I don't think its going to make a difference now since the date is just too old. But if you use this strategy in april 18 chart I doubt that you can earn money.

because I am backtesting this strategy and see if it really is a good strategy. we need to backtest all strategies because we can know if it really worked before or not. and it is not too old because it is only one month old. you could have lost big if you use this in april 18. just take a look at it first before you say that you can earn on that day.

jiching
2012-05-18, 04:28 PM
I can see your strategy very special and very different from the strategies I've seen before so thank you for sharing your strategy I wish you could share your indicator used in this strategy and can you tell me What is the purple line

i have shared the indicator... you may download and attach it to the chart... keep profit

thank you for you've done backtest... well, in april 18 and the next days... trend of GU is bullish, it's strong bullish... maybe the solution is only for GU, place PO at second level, not the first level, because the characteristic of GU.. not like EU..

jiching
2012-05-18, 04:32 PM
Wow this is very good strategy , i like it and i will use in my trading i think it will good works,also i think that if we use stop loss then it can be better for us in this type of trading because earth quick occur in any time.

in this strategy we againt the trend, it means when the trend is bullish, we place sell limit and when the trend is bearish, we place buy limit.. we hope the price is reverse and give 10 pips for our OP. i never use stop loss when i place PO in this strategy... up to you if you want to use stop loss..

pecel1
2012-05-18, 04:46 PM
how you do it ..
I understand that if the technique you use profit without looking at charts
chances are you using EA / robot ..

jiching
2012-05-18, 08:04 PM
how you do it ..
I understand that if the technique you use profit without looking at charts
chances are you using EA / robot ..

in the first page of this thread, i have explained how to get profit with fantastic four...
with my indicator that i have shared, we can get profit without look at the chart frequently... i mean, we have many jobs and activities we do everyday, and forex don't make us need to look at the chart frequently, we remember our OP, are they profit or loss.. so that we cannot do our activity normally like before we know forex.. this is i mean.. we only look at the chart in the morning before we go to work and then we may leave our PO, at night after we go home from work, we can look at the chart to know our OP dan our profits.

jiching
2012-05-18, 08:07 PM
I can not understand your logic about these three numbers.Are these your lucky no or position of the trade on which you buy or sell. please make it clear for others.Or send detail of your fantastic four magic.

ok, thanks you have commented in this page..
have you read the rule at the first page, i have explained about the reason why many traders like fantastic four, price ending in 00,20,50,80... because those price is the favourite price, psychological numbers. i suggest you to read the rule of this fantastic four..

naijafx
2012-05-18, 08:53 PM
I know about prices ending in 00, 25, 50, they are usually strong psychological levels. When prices break such points, more is always expected

md satu
2012-05-19, 12:23 AM
i want to share my new stnatgy which gives me n100% profit
its simple & i dont need to look at the chart

mmja2003
2012-05-19, 04:58 AM
I have no much experience on forex trading not so expert in chart. Though you tried to clear your strategy but please clear more your strategy to understand for newbie. When should I give the Order? How do fix the difference of 00, 20, 50, 80? How can we apply it? For this task what indicator should we take on chart?

jiching
2012-05-19, 07:12 AM
I know about prices ending in 00, 25, 50, they are usually strong psychological levels. When prices break such points, more is always expected

yeah, that is i mean.. so i usually trade with those price. many of them become strong support and strong resistance. from there, we can make profits and profits..

ok master, i will wait for your new strategy, can you share here, let's discuss together and then we can make more profits. same with me, i like simplicity and don't need to look at the chart everytime and we can trade relax and happy.

jiching
2012-05-19, 07:57 AM
Explain and Avi
But I saw him also that there are two others Sharian
(00-50)
Or any number ending Besvrin or fifty is considered a support or resistance price is high and that to know me after a close follow-up Balhart try and say me your opinion sticking to each end double-digit price like this is a support or resistance

maybe there are same indicators and techniques as my indicator. i think it's normally, we learn and learn. then we know the better strategy. i think double digit also become support and resistance like 00,20,50,80..

I have no much experience on forex trading not so expert in chart. Though you tried to clear your strategy but please clear more your strategy to understand for newbie. When should I give the Order? How do fix the difference of 00, 20, 50, 80? How can we apply it? For this task what indicator should we take on chart?

my suggestion is reading the first page of this thread, the rule and the indicator..
you may read it and download the indicator that i have shared. i think you will understand with my strategy.

Nganti
2012-05-19, 10:25 AM
ok, thanks you have commented in this page..
have you read the rule at the first page, i have explained about the reason why many traders like fantastic four, price ending in 00,20,50,80... because those price is the favourite price, psychological numbers. i suggest you to read the rule of this fantastic four..

Some following forum not read in first page, so sometime will be comfused about the rule of this system. so must for follower this tread must be read all page for more understand.

mehulpopat12
2012-05-19, 12:41 PM

if you have 100% win strategy than please share it..we all want to know about your 100% strategy and hope we can gain some pips...
and please also show us your results for this strategy...thanks friend

jiching
2012-05-19, 05:05 PM
Some following forum not read in first page, so sometime will be comfused about the rule of this system. so must for follower this tread must be read all page for more understand.

thanks friend. a lot of us haven't read all page especially the first page that explains about the rule.. i think we must read it so that we can practice and use this good. and i suggest to the reader to download the indicator and attach it to the chart. after that, we can backtest price and look at how the strategy give us profit..

jiching
2012-05-19, 08:55 PM
I assume that is really enthusiastic indicator I don't equal Indicator so such but it looks suchlike right I will try it today But can any one recount me is there any finish position of this indicator miserly is it guide dishonest signal??

this strategy is based on the price. the indicator i have share makes us to know where pending order that we must set in the morning before we go to work. look at the magenta lines and set pending orders sell limit above the first magenta line and set pending order buy limit below the second magenta line...

marjuck
2012-05-19, 10:57 PM
there is nothing like hundred percent grantee or security in profit. without no loss no one can win in forex. i detect some mistake in your strategy. if you share it with good description and prove it will good for us to understand this.

redstar
2012-05-20, 06:11 AM
there is nothing like hundred percent grantee or security in profit. without no loss no one can win in forex. i detect some mistake in your strategy. if you share it with good description and prove it will good for us to understand this.

agreed that nothing strategy that give guarantee to profit. i think it amazing strategy, just waiting price move to the line and reversal price. at strong trend, do you use martingale or averaging system?

jiching
2012-05-20, 11:24 AM

agreed that nothing strategy that give guarantee to profit. i think it amazing strategy, just waiting price move to the line and reversal price. at strong trend, do you use martingale or averaging system?

ok, if you don't agree with my strategy or you doubt with this, you neednot to use my strategy, i think if we haven't used this and we only commented, not practice, i think you don't feel the miracle of this strategy. my suggestion is using this technique first and then you may get profit..

satishfx
2012-05-20, 11:59 AM
Thank u jitching for sharing ur profitable strategy depending on psychology numbers. Otherwise people demand $1000 for such winning system.I also know another similar system depending on psychology of traders which I found profitable 60% times. In this system ..just open charts in morning say 6AM and place pending orders BUY LIMIT @ last days closing price ( must be very near to 6AM's price) +10 pips and SELL LIMIT @ last days closing price -10 pips. Keep TP 10 pips. Keep trailing stop loss 6 pips. I use here pcychology of traders that once prices moves away 10 pips off last days closing it touches 20 pips 80% times. I shall definitely try ur system in my demo account. Pl also share some more winning systems for newbies.

earn4learn
2012-05-20, 03:55 PM
yes its true this psychological numbers impact a lot for price movement, thanks for your strategy i will work with this in next time looking ok coz i have seen from my experience this number are shaky point where price move a lot.

asfari
2012-05-20, 04:11 PM
whether the order we just put a trend line based on a risk if it is not whether we are simply based on the pattern ............
whether it is an indicator that has been prepared in pake in each of your transactions

jiching
2012-05-20, 05:05 PM
Thank u jitching for sharing ur profitable strategy depending on psychology numbers. Otherwise people demand $1000 for such winning system.I also know another similar system depending on psychology of traders which I found profitable 60% times. In this system ..just open charts in morning say 6AM and place pending orders BUY LIMIT @ last days closing price ( must be very near to 6AM's price) +10 pips and SELL LIMIT @ last days closing price -10 pips. Keep TP 10 pips. Keep trailing stop loss 6 pips. I use here pcychology of traders that once prices moves away 10 pips off last days closing it touches 20 pips 80% times. I shall definitely try ur system in my demo account. Pl also share some more winning systems for newbies.

thanks for your information and another strategy that you 've shared. it will give me more tactic to trade in forex.. your strategy is as same with mine.. it based on the price not the indicator, only put pending orders in the morning, leave the chart and wait for the profis at the night.. keep progit..

jiching
2012-05-20, 05:07 PM
yes its true this psychological numbers impact a lot for price movement, thanks for your strategy i will work with this in next time looking ok coz i have seen from my experience this number are shaky point where price move a lot.

you may backtest at some pairs to know the psychological numbers... i hope you can get profit with this..

whether the order we just put a trend line based on a risk if it is not whether we are simply based on the pattern ............
whether it is an indicator that has been prepared in pake in each of your transactions

i don't understand with your comment, can you give more explanations about it... you can use psychological numbers with pattern candle stick...

jiching
2012-05-24, 06:47 AM
well i don't really think there is 100 percent strategy to get profit in the market but i have never heard this Fantastic Four strategy before so i think i have to test this in my demo account but if you don't mind i will like you to help with a clear picture just for better understanding i hope to hear from you soon

you are right, you may test this strategy in demo account and get the feeling of this technique. i hope you can enjoy with it and you can make profit. read the rule and practice it so that you can leave the chart and you can enjoy your life. ok, i will give you some pictures to show you how the strategy will be used. my suggestion is don't forget to use money management too.

ayusri
2012-05-24, 08:09 AM

very difficult if we are trading with point and sl untung10 taking it too far because it will be difficult to recoup when touched SL Hence if we are trading with TP 30 point maximum is 40 point sl can not be longer if more later between sl with tpnya unbalanced if we SL too much then five times with SL tp be lost once, this is a mistake most traders end of trouble to make our return on capital in this way, therefore we have to balance between the SL with the TP, in the manner given above is still against the current price for resisting current prices we will trouble to recover the price if the price is contrary to our position.

jiching
2012-05-24, 09:18 AM
very difficult if we are trading with point and sl untung10 taking it too far because it will be difficult to recoup when touched SL Hence if we are trading with TP 30 point maximum is 40 point sl can not be longer if more later between sl with tpnya unbalanced if we SL too much then five times with SL tp be lost once, this is a mistake most traders end of trouble to make our return on capital in this way, therefore we have to balance between the SL with the TP, in the manner given above is still against the current price for resisting current prices we will trouble to recover the price if the price is contrary to our position.

this is a simple strategy and relax strategy. without looking the chart everyday and everytime will make us happily and get profit. besides it, we can do our activities normally. in this strategy, we assume the price loss the momentum and we get profit at the price ending in 00,20,50,80.. the screenshot at the first page will help you..

jiching
2012-05-24, 09:21 AM
i think money management is a step in forex that all traders must go through becouse as a trader you must know how to manage your money well, and every trader can have a proper way of management, the idea is about how to protect your capital and decrease the risk and all this can be learned by praticing and with the time.

yeah, i agree money management have the big solution for traders. without good money management, our capital and money will be not protected and we will get loss.
i think many profit traders still use money management, and have different styles for trading, using SL or not, using PO or not.. but in my mind, we will get profit if we have good management for our money..

jiching
2012-05-24, 09:24 AM
May, 23 yesterday the market give us many profits if we use this strategy... i will give pairs that touched at outside magenta lines..
1. AU 0.9720, 0.9700 (2 PO)
2. UCAD 0.9550 (1 PO)
3. GU 1.5680 (1 PO)
4. EU 1.2600, 1.2580, 1.2550 (3 PO)
5. EJ 100.50, 100.20, 100.00, 99.80 (4 PO)
6. Silver 27.20 (1 PO)
We will get 10 pips each..

william88
2012-05-24, 10:02 AM
wew,i think this an amazing strategy..Indicators often give us false signals,,so sometimes i confuse with indicators..
I gonna try this soonn..Is it applicable on gold??

jiching
2012-05-24, 10:27 AM
wew,i think this an amazing strategy..Indicators often give us false signals,,so sometimes i confuse with indicators..
I gonna try this soonn..Is it applicable on gold??

this strategy is based on the price, not the indicators.. so this will not give us false signal. indicator that i have shared is used for us to set pending orders at the price ending in 00,20,50,80...
you may use this and practice it in demo account.. after you use this, i hope you will happy and enjoy with my strategy. without looking at the chart everytime, we will get moreprofits.. keep profit..
i never used in gold.. maybe you can try.. :)

jiching
2012-05-24, 11:24 AM
Lol, hello Mr. Jiching.. have a nice moment last night? :) I see your strategy have some profit last night. This is fantastic :P
1. AU 0.9720, 0.9700 (2 PO)
2. UCAD 0.9550 (1 PO)
3. GU 1.5680 (1 PO)
4. EU 1.2600, 1.2580, 1.2550 (3 PO)
5. EJ 100.50, 100.20, 100.00, 99.80 (4 PO)
6. Silver 27.20 (1 PO)

we met again here. it's very nice to get profit with fantastic four. i like market yesterday, because we can get more than hundred pips in a day... i hope you get profits too.
market is so good yesterday night, my pending orders have touched and took profit. it's good and make my account full of balance... ok, see you again brother at next profit with fantastic four.

Morshedul
2012-05-24, 12:13 PM
I have used your tips. But i think that it will not work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then i think you will get good results. So be prepared yourself to do that. You can use candlestick chart pattern to get success in forex also. So the choice is yours now. But i do not found this tips meaningful.

najaf12345
2012-05-24, 12:48 PM
Hi
In this strategy no indicator using and only using the psychological levels for trading. we should not that we are not using stop order

william88
2012-05-24, 01:58 PM
this strategy is based on the price, not the indicators.. so this will not give us false signal. indicator that i have shared is used for us to set pending orders at the price ending in 00,20,50,80...
you may use this and practice it in demo account.. after you use this, i hope you will happy and enjoy with my strategy. without looking at the chart everytime, we will get moreprofits.. keep profit..
i never used in gold.. maybe you can try..

Okay,,thanks mr jiching..im so glad u shared ur strategy..
Im gonna try it soon..:) :)

HOPE WE PROFIT EVERYDAY :D

tiham khan
2012-05-24, 03:37 PM
i maintain many strategy but i dont know your strategies can you please explain it more easily for me

omofx
2012-05-24, 03:54 PM
your strategy is very interesting, i will like to know more, most we set the take profit for 10pip only cant we increase it to 20-30pips more or what do you think

jiching
2012-05-24, 06:25 PM
I have used your tips. But i think that it will not work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then i think you will get good results. So be prepared yourself to do that. You can use candlestick chart pattern to get success in forex also. So the choice is yours now. But i do not found this tips meaningful.

ok, i am very glad with your information and your statement. we will combine with candlestick chart patterns to get more profits. thanks brother..

Hi
In this strategy no indicator using and only using the psychological levels for trading. we should not that we are not using stop order

i hope you will feel this strategy good to you and you can enjoy your life without look at the chart everytime. with pending orders that you placed in the morning, and not to look at the chart, you will enjoy and trade happily..

jiching
2012-05-24, 06:27 PM
Okay,,thanks mr jiching..im so glad u shared ur strategy..
Im gonna try it soon..:) :)

HOPE WE PROFIT EVERYDAY :D

ok, get profits with this technique... make your profit easily with Fantastic Four (F4)..

Screen short looks like very good. If trader really get 10 pips every trade then it is very good for trader i think. Thanks to you share this system i try to use it on demo account first.

you 're right, you must try it on demo account first and get the feeling to make pending orders at outside the magenta lines, and get profits 10 pip each orders.

jiching
2012-05-24, 07:23 PM
i maintain many strategy but i dont know your strategies can you please explain it more easily for me

ok, i will show you some screenshots how the strategy works... hope you can understand it.
Put PO at outside magenta lines at price ending in 00,20,50,80

AUD USD
http://i48.tinypic.com/1iyb02.gif

GBP USD
http://i47.tinypic.com/xeexxy.gif

Silver
http://i48.tinypic.com/2r2xjsj.gif

william88
2012-05-24, 08:04 PM
mr jiching,,is it applicable if we set it on the night,before we sleep..
then in the next day afternoon or morning,we just see it and close it??

jiching
2012-05-24, 09:20 PM
mr jiching,,is it applicable if we set it on the night,before we sleep..
then in the next day afternoon or morning,we just see it and close it??

it's not applicable, because the market after europe session close sometimes continues the trend, so i don't recommend you to set on the night..
the second reason is outside magenta lines build after the open price shows. you may backtest about it. i think you will understand why it's not my recommendation..

amar10
2012-05-24, 10:59 PM
NZD/USD

Spoiler Spoiler:
Thank you my friend this indicator well I deal with him because he really profitable I earned 10 points I wish him all the profit

jiching
2012-05-25, 06:15 AM
Thank you my friend this indicator well I deal with him because he really profitable I earned 10 points I wish him all the profit

you're welcome, i hope you can make profits in forex with my fantastic four. i made this strategy to trade happily and relax, not stressed...
get 10 points everyday and make it consistently, i think our account is full of profit... try and practice it on demo account first to get the feeling..

darksaimon
2012-05-25, 07:34 AM
I tally no old design most this system. And symmetric i do not bed how to use this. But so far i eff learned, i judge that there is large risks under this difficulty and we should not loco mote this tricks. But if you anticipate you can tidy beneficent profits finished this, then you my have this.

william88
2012-05-25, 08:01 AM
okay,mr jiching..thanks,,i may try to set it on morning..

jiching
2012-05-25, 09:06 AM
I tally no old design most this system. And symmetric i do not bed how to use this. But so far i eff learned, i judge that there is large risks under this difficulty and we should not loco mote this tricks. But if you anticipate you can tidy beneficent profits finished this, then you my have this.

i really don't understand with your comment. may you can explain more detail, please ? because your question is difficult for me to understand so that i cannot answer your question. maybe you can read the rule of this thread and try it on demo account. keep profit with F4.

Vel Pips
2012-05-25, 10:46 AM
Hi Jiching,

Thanks for sharing your system. It seems to be a great one....I would like to give it a try, but I can see only the charts but cant find any link to download your indicator in the first page of this thread....Can you please tell me where I can find it?

napkin
2012-05-25, 11:22 AM
Really I hump no previous aim nigh this system. And flush i do not cognize how to use this. But so far i hump scholarly, i judge that there is immense risks under this job and we should not copy this tricks. But if you think you can gain superior profits finished this, then you my choose this.

deep
2012-05-25, 12:36 PM

jiching
2012-05-25, 01:12 PM
Hi Jiching,

Thanks for sharing your system. It seems to be a great one....I would like to give it a try, but I can see only the charts but cant find any link to download your indicator in the first page of this thread....Can you please tell me where I can find it?

i have give the rule of this strategy at the first page of this thread. i also placed the indicator of fantastic four at the second page. you can find it.
download the indicator and then attach to your chart and you will see the magenta lines and horizontal lines.

jiching
2012-05-25, 01:14 PM

yeah, you 're correct. we shouldn't be greedy and only take 10 pips from each orders. you will find 00,20,50,80 become the reversal price so that we can get profit from them. don't forget to download my indicator so that you can simply put pending orders at many pairs.

barn
2012-05-25, 02:01 PM
whether this trading system that uses a pending order? but if such market conditions as well as considerable risk of continued trending market movement.

julianambas
2012-05-25, 03:30 PM
observation and analysis of the right friends, it has hit a level where the price will be corrected.
and that's where we get as much as 10-15 pips profit for the correction.
I think this should wait to use the technique.

Vel Pips
2012-05-25, 05:58 PM
i have give the rule of this strategy at the first page of this thread. i also placed the indicator of fantastic four at the second page. you can find it.
download the indicator and then attach to your chart and you will see the magenta lines and horizontal lines.

Thanks... I found it....:)....but lots of horizontal lines with those values.....looks very congested...not clear as seen in your screenshot.....do I need to change anything? or else can I get that magneta line indicator alone?

jiching
2012-05-25, 07:52 PM
whether this trading system that uses a pending order? but if such market conditions as well as considerable risk of continued trending market movement.

this strategy uses pending orders. you may put pending orders in the morning, leave the chart and make your day happily with your activities and your jobs. after works, at the night you may look at the chart to know pending orders 've touched and took profit..

observation and analysis of the right friends, it has hit a level where the price will be corrected.
and that's where we get as much as 10-15 pips profit for the correction.
I think this should wait to use the technique.

only 10-15 pips, you can make profit and profit...

jiching
2012-05-25, 07:54 PM
Thanks... I found it....:)....but lots of horizontal lines with those values.....looks very congested...not clear as seen in your screenshot.....do I need to change anything? or else can I get that magneta line indicator alone?

is your broker using 5 digits ? i think if you trade 5 digits, the indicator is different.. don't make magenta line indicator alone, you will be stressed and confused...

But this trading strategy really work on my real account brother, and I can generate consistent profit using this trading strategy, my suggestion to you is you must try to use this trading strategy to in your real account trading.

i trade with real account, not demo account, i don't like demo acc.. we don't get the feeling...
yes, try and get profits.

sudsind
2012-05-25, 10:39 PM
does this strategy works 100% of the time as you said, as no strategy works 100% of the time and what stop loss are you using with the strategy, what i wanted to say is that it must be working most of the time, but in forex sometimes there are black days, so proper stop loss is a must there in any strategy

affan9011
2012-05-26, 08:48 AM
I possess no overmuch have on forex trading not so good in represent. Though you proved to brighten your strategy but satisfy hyaloid statesman your strategy to see for newbie. When should I spring the Prescribe? How do fix the conflict of 00, 20, 50, 80? How can we use it? For this strain what indicator should we jazz on interpret?

jiching
2012-05-26, 09:42 AM
But I am still really new using this trading strategy brother, thats why i decided to use this gantastic four trading strategy in the demo account first, after I am able to generate consistent profit using this trading strategy then i will use this trading strategy in the reall account.

does this strategy works 100% of the time as you said, as no strategy works 100% of the time and what stop loss are you using with the strategy, what i wanted to say is that it must be working most of the time, but in forex sometimes there are black days, so proper stop loss is a must there in any strategy

maybe you can do or practice the strategy first and you will know how profitable this strategy... don't judge first without test and practice.. when you try and practise, i think you can get the feeling of fantastic four. i have used this strategy for almost three months.. it's profitable because i neednot look chart everytime and i enjoy it.. try and use before to know the profits..

Jackdoson
2012-05-26, 01:17 PM
I am happy and grateful to you for sharing you new thing. We all new trader are optimistic to expert to share reliable earning topic.

barn
2012-05-26, 01:32 PM
I don't believe there is an hundred percent strategy in forex.. All I an do now is to verify the usefulness of the system.

all depends on the trader, whether he could read the indicator or not. because he could only use one indicator but it's just really master it.

jiching
2012-05-26, 05:40 PM
I am happy and grateful to you for sharing you new thing. We all new trader are optimistic to expert to share reliable earning topic.

thanks bro, it's not late to learn something.. want to learn is the best. new trader or senior trader learn and learn.

all depends on the trader, whether he could read the indicator or not. because he could only use one indicator but it's just really master it.

you're correct, all depend on the traders. how good and profitable the strategy, but if the trader don't follow the rule, he will loss and get margin calls. master one strategy and make profit consistently.

jiching
2012-05-27, 11:59 AM
ohh really this is nice thread and i hope this strategy can change my trading strategy cause i am also searching a good strategy but this is also sure first i can try to demo if i satisfied with this strategy than i reply again in here .

thanks friend, i hope you will enjoy with this technique and you can make profit (small or big profit) from here. firstly, try it on demo account and after you get the right way to use this strategy, i think you can move to real account... i hope you will be satisfied and enjoy your life too

saiket
2012-05-27, 12:35 PM
Feeling good that you got 100% wining trades. I am really surprise how you made 100% wining trade withou spnding a time to know the market situation!! I will try your system in my demo account because I liked the system. If I got a good profit from this system I will try it in my real account.

Liyaliya
2012-05-27, 01:16 PM
Well done strategy here. Now I will apply it in my trading strategy.
Share my results in the forum.

barn
2012-05-27, 01:53 PM
Feeling good that you got 100% wining trades. I am really surprise how you made 100% wining trade withou spnding a time to know the market situation!! I will try your system in my demo account because I liked the system. If I got a good profit from this system I will try it in my real account.

wow..that's impressive bro, so steady that can reach 100% sure thing. also wanted to be like that, because I am currently still often experience loss.

aamu
2012-05-27, 05:56 PM

kakatua
2012-05-27, 08:05 PM
I cant really realise what that rely on it in the entry and opening of the deals I wishing to clarify a less bit Is there indications that either or is what I expectation and if there is filed and illumination so I can statesman easily translate

jiching
2012-05-27, 08:36 PM

try and practice it first. if you have tested and tried, you will know why i don't spend a lot of time, because in this strategy, we only put pending orders in the morning and wait for the profits and look at the chart at the night..

Well done strategy here. Now I will apply it in my trading strategy.
Share my results in the forum.

ok, let's try together and use in our chart..

jiching
2012-05-27, 08:39 PM

the market may move with faster more than 100 pips.. we take the moment when the price retrace, take profit 10 pips for each order. read the rule at the page 1.

I cant really realise what that rely on it in the entry and opening of the deals I wishing to clarify a less bit Is there indications that either or is what I expectation and if there is filed and illumination so I can statesman easily translate

use my indi and then put pending orders at the outside magenta lines, give take profit 10 pips..

jiching
2012-05-28, 06:25 AM
Generate 10 pips profit while market move 100 pips in a days in my opinion not really hard thing to do, as long we discipline with this trading strategy rule , i believe we can generate good profit. Although just 10 pips if we do this consistently then we will be able to generate 250 pips in a month..

yes, i agree... just 10 pips / day, but we can get consistently, we can make big profit too.. for example we use 1 lot and a day we get 10 pips... we get 10$, and if we use consistently in a month about 20 days, 1 think we can make 200$.. how about 2 lot ?? :) without look at the chart, we can make profit..

spread
2012-05-28, 10:23 AM
hey sir I feel excited about your strategy look it seems very good to apply some pair trading as popular as GU and EU here you can share indicator you use this strategy to me :)

GembeL_FOREX
2012-05-28, 11:53 AM

I agree a friend , must be like that , to follow and read this thread from the beginning , before , so information not terpotong and only reiterate question out in advance , but whether you sure if there is a strategy with 100 % profit ? ? if there is also joined proud when i get that strategy in this forum

barn
2012-05-28, 02:39 PM
yes, i agree... just 10 pips / day, but we can get consistently, we can make big profit too.. for example we use 1 lot and a day we get 10 pips... we get 10$, and if we use consistently in a month about 20 days, 1 think we can make 200$.. how about 2 lot ?? :) without look at the chart, we can make profit..

if it is made definite plans seem easy, but in reality is not like that. what matters is the consistency of profit even though it's difficult.

jiching
2012-05-28, 02:49 PM
hey sir I feel excited about your strategy look it seems very good to apply some pair trading as popular as GU and EU here you can share indicator you use this strategy to me :)

the indicator have been shared at the second page of this thread. open it and download..

I agree a friend , must be like that , to follow and read this thread from the beginning , before , so information not terpotong and only reiterate question out in advance , but whether you sure if there is a strategy with 100 % profit ? ? if there is also joined proud when i get that strategy in this forum

if you havenot tried this, you don't know the strategy works and gives profit.... i think you must try first and put orders with f4. after you take orders and take profits, now you can give suggestion or comment to build this strategy more profit for us

jiching
2012-05-28, 02:51 PM
if it is made definite plans seem easy, but in reality is not like that. what matters is the consistency of profit even though it's difficult.

i think many good strategies depend on the traders. how good the strategy, but the trader don't follow the rule and put too many orders without using money management, we always say the strategy is not match with us... but really, the traders are the mistakes.. make profit consistently with one strategy...

najaf12345
2012-05-28, 08:39 PM
HI
i think in this stratey you are not using any indicators and we are using psychological levels for trading . we should not that we are not
using stop order but you are using limit orders here. it seems good strategy to me.

jiching
2012-05-28, 09:05 PM
HI
i think in this stratey you are not using any indicators and we are using psychological levels for trading . we should not that we are not
using stop order but you are using limit orders here. it seems good strategy to me.

it's true, many traders use psychological numbers... especially price ending in 00,20,50,80... 80 is the first choice, 20 is the second, 00 is the third and 50 is the last.. 80 is the best choice... you may backtest in the chart... and look at the price ending in 80... i usually look at the price ending in 80 become strong support/resistance

william88
2012-05-28, 09:18 PM
i think many good strategies depend on the traders. how good the strategy, but the trader don't follow the rule and put too many orders without using money management, we always say the strategy is not match with us... but really, the traders are the mistakes.. make profit consistently with one strategy...

agree with this,sometimes the system is already right,but they said that the system doesnt fit them..
It is not the system failed,but it is the trader himself who failed..
One can success with simple strategy with good money management and patience..

jiching
2012-05-28, 10:08 PM
agree with this,sometimes the system is already right,but they said that the system doesnt fit them..
It is not the system failed,but it is the trader himself who failed..
One can success with simple strategy with good money management and patience..

how many strategies have you learned ? do you collect too many strategies ? is the strategy wrong ? not profitable ? i think the strategy doesn't wrong, but the traders are wrong.. make some mistakes, and then judge the system failed... you're right, good management and be patient are the keys.

jiching
2012-05-29, 11:47 AM
Yesterday i put pending orders with big lots pair EU at price 1.2620 (the price ending in 20) ... because the price become strong resistance and i am sure the price will reversal at that price..
finally, the price EU bounce at 1.2620 and then go down until 1.2530, i have taken profit 40 pips at 1.2580 (the price ending in 80). only 40 pips, but big lot, it have given more profit..

satishfx
2012-05-29, 12:55 PM
I tried to test this strategy and out of 5 trades one went negative. I posted Result on facebook "satishfx".

jiching
2012-05-29, 02:54 PM
I tried to test this strategy and out of 5 trades one went negative. I posted Result on facebook "satishfx".

thanks if you have tested and tried my strategy. what pairs did you play ? you said 5 trades, one went negative, can you give pictures and more details of your op and the price of pairs. let's discuss together and we can try to get profits with my strategy.. thanks before and keep proft with f4.

rakib fox
2012-05-29, 04:06 PM
i just have to try this right now but i want to know if we can make use of this in all time frame or we just have a specific time frame that is best used for. i hope to hear from you sson

nuh514
2012-05-29, 06:49 PM

It seems to me somewhat convincing strategy but little confusing to understand. I will give some time to this strategy and once I understand this fully I will apply this strategy on my demo account and test for about 10 times. If the strategy becomes successful for at least 7 times then I will use it in my real account.

jiching
2012-05-29, 08:31 PM
i just have to try this right now but i want to know if we can make use of this in all time frame or we just have a specific time frame that is best used for. i hope to hear from you sson

the best time frame is H1. and at my indicator, you can look at the magenta lines, which the distance from the open price is 75.
don't use at small time frame less than h1.. but you can use psychological numbers as support/resistance, you may look the price ending in 00,20,50,80 last day, two days ago...

jiching
2012-05-29, 08:34 PM
I want to ask from you that at what time you place your pending orders yourself. Please state the time in GMT as it is creating a very confusing thing.

i usually place pending orders in the morning. my time is GMT+7. before i go to work, i place the pending orders at outside magenta lines.

It seems to me somewhat convincing strategy but little confusing to understand. I will give some time to this strategy and once I understand this fully I will apply this strategy on my demo account and test for about 10 times. If the strategy becomes successful for at least 7 times then I will use it in my real account.

ok, you may test on demo account. make profit consistently and then use the real acc..

ryodan
2012-05-29, 11:55 PM

I did not really understand what that rely on it in the entry and exit of the deals I wish to clarify a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I hope and if there is filed and clarification so I can more easily understand .. Thank you

jiching
2012-05-30, 05:29 AM
4 win and 1 loss i think this trading strategy have 80% winning ratio brother, and this is really great trading strategy,
btw how much SL and TP thats you use in this trading system brother, can you explain me more detail?

you have tested this strategy and you get 80% winning ratio, ok.. that's great...
i usually don't set SL at my orders. but if you want to set, put SL 100-200 pips.. i usually leave it floating until 200 pips.. because it usually back to my price..

joru
2012-05-30, 01:24 PM
agar humaya 100% profit mil ssakta hai tu humaya us kay liya kia karana parah ga kion kay mujh app ko thread samjh nhi aya hai app please sayi taarah likh dain phir say thanks

jiching
2012-05-30, 02:25 PM
The strategy is good . "Fantastic four v2.0" what is this? Tell me in details. please tell me step by step. I am new here. how does it work?

have you read the rules at the first page? if u haven't, i suggest you to read and notice the rule.. i also have uploaded my indicator to know the price ending in 00,20,50,80.. download it and try to attach to your chart, after that you can try to place PO at outside magenta lines, at price ending in 00,20,50,80..

jiching
2012-05-30, 02:28 PM
Its very quite interesting to share your 100% profit strategy with us. Its more better if you attached image or video how we can understand its working method and how we know about open trade, its better for me to use your strategy.

ok, i will give more pictures later for trading today and i hope you can understand about this strategy. then you can try on demo account to know how it works.

i guess this strategy is very great..
i still testing in my account...
and it give a positive result...

thanks guys, if you get profit and get green pips, i am so glad and i hope we will make profit and profit again with this fantastic four..

jiching
2012-05-30, 02:36 PM
This answer is still not good for me. OK your time is GMT+7 this is clear now. Know tell me, what is your local time that you usually place your daily pending orders, you said you place them in morning but it will more clear if you state your local time also.

i live in indonesia. if the market open at 0.00 am, my local time is 4.00 am. i usually place pending orders in the morning at 6.00 or 7.00 before i go to work, but sometimes if i am not busy, i may place before europe session (open at 2.00 pm at my local time)... at europe session close (at 11.00 pm) i close my pending orders that haven't touched..
is it clear ??

jiching
2012-05-31, 04:26 PM
i tried to give more pictures and how to use this fantastic four...
in pair EU yesterday, i have put pending orders in the morning at price 1.2420, 1.2400, 1.2380..
i use 0.10 lot at price 1.2420, 0.20 lot at price 1.2400 and 0.30 at price 1.2380
i hope this pic will help..
http://i50.tinypic.com/wkh7pg.gif

jiching
2012-05-31, 05:28 PM
Well done such those result, i think there are many solution and answer about this and every traders have different way to trade with with well and all based their ecperiences, but then we can take a conlsion for it that we have to trade with full discipline and patience

you're correct and i agree with your statement. every traders have trading style and they use different way to trade. depends on the time and experience, they trade with their styles, for example if we have real jobs and works at the office, we may trade long term or intraday, but if we're not busy, we can trade to scalp. F4 is used for busy traders.

mage
2012-05-31, 07:07 PM
The strategies that depend on the proportion of low risk I think it's successful strategies can not talk about it, but there was no successful strategy by 100% and there is no human being can predict who is going on in the market so easily, but could face some of the losses

jiching
2012-05-31, 07:52 PM
The strategies that depend on the proportion of low risk I think it's successful strategies can not talk about it, but there was no successful strategy by 100% and there is no human being can predict who is going on in the market so easily, but could face some of the losses

100% profit or not depends on the traders... i think if you have big margins or equity, i think you will never margin calls :)
here i will show my strategy that will give you profits.. combine with averaging or martiangle, i think you will understand if you use my indicator and the rule..

jiching
2012-05-31, 09:58 PM
today with fantastic four i can get profits. i put pending orders in the morning and then i leave the chart and open again at night..
there are some pairs that the price is outside magenta lines :
1. EJ 96.80
2. GU 1.5380
i have set take profit 10 pips each....

nonprado
2012-06-01, 02:49 AM

forX
2012-06-01, 03:59 AM
there are three rules for this strategy.. i have explained only one rule... outside the magenta color lines.
because it's the safest trading without look at the chart...

as you say "there are three rules for this strategy..", and you have explained only one rule, Can you please explain the rules that two more ? may be more useful, if it can use all the rules with this Fantastic Four v2 indicator.

jiching
2012-06-01, 06:24 AM
okay so I have always been reading a lot about such strategies and simple system that sound too good to be true but actually happen to work out for a lot of people. But I have always been unable to understand it properly. I'd be really glad if someone can tell me everything about it in detail. Like you would to a 5 year old child please? Cause I don't even know how do you open pending orders in the meta trader 4 in the first place. :D

step by step of this strategy :
1. download my indicator and attach to your chart
2. put pending orders at outside magenta lines, at price ending in 00,20,50,80
3. set take profit for each PO 10 pips
4. leave the chart and open again at night (US session)
5. close your PO at London session closing.

jiching
2012-06-01, 06:56 AM

i usually use at timeframe H1, because the magenta lines made of range with 75 pip from opening price, i can look clearly at this timeframe, but if you want to use H4, it's okay, no problem... 75 pip is the average of daily range. you may backtest using my indicator and you will understand.

jiching
2012-06-01, 06:58 AM
as you say "there are three rules for this strategy..", and you have explained only one rule, Can you please explain the rules that two more ? may be more useful, if it can use all the rules with this Fantastic Four v2 indicator.

yeah, at the first of this thread, i said 3 rules, and i have just explained one rule..
the first rule i have shared is put pending orders at outside magenta lines...
the second rule is put pending orders at inside magenta lines... can you look clearly with my indicator about the second rule, PO at inside ??

jiching
2012-06-01, 08:21 PM
@jiching, in your strategy you don't look at trends as well. So, what pending orders are to be placed. I mean above magenta line its always sell orders ? and below magenta its always buy order? am I right?

yes, in this strategy, i don't look at the trends, i only use reversal time for the price when the price touch outside magenta line..
the price below magenta line, we place buy limit or the price above magenta line, we place sell limit..
for example today... GU 1.5280 buy limit touched, TP 10 pips, AU 0.9600 buy limit touched and took profit 10 pips..

asadulbd
2012-06-01, 08:45 PM
@jiching, today i first apply ur method, but all order i apply between 2 magenta line (according ur 2nd rule). market accept total my 21 PO and all of my order close with take profit.:yahoo:
others PO already i closed and i think tomorrow same thing will happenen. thanks@>-
pls inform me my activities is right or wrong.

jiching
2012-06-01, 09:51 PM
@jiching, today i first apply ur method, but all order i apply between 2 magenta line (according ur 2nd rule). market accept total my 21 PO and all of my order close with take profit.:yahoo:
others PO already i closed and i think tomorrow same thing will happenen. thanks@>-
pls inform me my activities is right or wrong.

good job guys... you have tried my second rule (place orders between 2 magenta lines) and taken profit. PO that haven't touched close and tomorrow you can set again..
today i also put sell limit eu at 1.2380,1,2400,1.2420,1.2450... i am using martiangle... so i also get big profit today...
let's keep profit with F4..

jiching
2012-06-01, 09:53 PM
waah dude i used this mthd in my demo accnt and it gives me prft it is a very gud mthd dude....

good job. you can use this strategy consistently and if you are sure, you can try on real account.

It is good startegy and i will try it as soon as possible and will tell you the outcome. .Thanx.

try and practice.. and if you have gotten profit with Fantastic Four, maybe you can share your profit here and let's make profit together with my strategy.. green pip..

asadulbd
2012-06-01, 10:13 PM
@ jiching, pls inform me when u put ur order and when u close ur order? i mean the specific in time such as 9.00/8.00/7.00 am and out time such as 6.00/7.00/8.00 pm?

pinkubond33
2012-06-01, 11:23 PM
okay so i have always been reading a lot about such strategies and simple system that sound too good to be true but actually happen to work out for a lot of people but i have always been unable to understand it properly . i 'd be really glad if someone can tell me everything about it in detail like you would to a 5years old child please ? cause i don't even know how do you open pending orders in the meta trader 4 in the first place .

jiching
2012-06-02, 05:19 AM
@ jiching, pls inform me when u put ur order and when u close ur order? i mean the specific in time such as 9.00/8.00/7.00 am and out time such as 6.00/7.00/8.00 pm?

where do you live ?? what country ? i usually put pending orders at 7.00 am or before the london session open, and i usually close my Pending order that have'nt touched at london session close. in my local time london session open at 2.00 pm, and close at 10.00 pm..tomorrow i will set again..

asadulbd
2012-06-02, 09:57 AM
where do you live ?? what country ? i usually put pending orders at 7.00 am or before the london session open, and i usually close my Pending order that have'nt touched at london session close. in my local time london session open at 2.00 pm, and close at 10.00 pm..tomorrow i will set again..
i live in Dhaka, Bangladesh, may in BD time London season open at 1.00 pm and close at 9.00 pm, m i right?
which currency pair is perfect for this method or which pair u like to submit order?

jiching
2012-06-02, 10:24 AM
i live in Dhaka, Bangladesh, may in BD time London season open at 1.00 pm and close at 9.00 pm, m i right?
which currency pair is perfect for this method or which pair u like to submit order?

you' re right if you live in Dhaka...
i usually play pair EU, GU, AU, NU, EJ, UCHF, UCAD, silver.. i set them all in the morning... 4 level sell limit and 4 level buy limit... i use my friend's script.. to set them all and then close them all with script too..
so i am not tired and bored about placing PO..

fxlover
2012-06-02, 12:50 PM
in my little trading experience it is not possible to make hundred percent profit by any strategy. personally i build many strategy and followed other strategy also. the reason behind that is forex market is move depending on various factor on different time. so our strategy is build by considering a constant period. for this reason in any new condition our strategy is not work properly.

Mehak
2012-06-02, 01:08 PM
I want to use this stretegy, but I mjay yeh kuch jiyada shi sa smjh nhi ayi,kiya ap is ko deeply smjha sktay ho, `I think k agar hum candlistick ki base pr is stretegy ko follow kerai to jyada better ho ga, as ap pending order na use kerain and different candles watchout kerai and 0, 20, 50, 80 levels per bearish orbullish candles to watch out kerain.

asadulbd
2012-06-02, 09:08 PM
you' re right if you live in Dhaka...
i usually play pair EU, GU, AU, NU, EJ, UCHF, UCAD, silver.. i set them all in the morning... 4 level sell limit and 4 level buy limit... i use my friend's script.. to set them all and then close them all with script too..
so i am not tired and bored about placing PO..
Here u r saying u set PO in the morning, but u said previously u follow London season{2.00pm-10.00pm). though i m a new trader pls clear to me which time i will follow.
where u place ur PO? between magenta or out side magenta line...
here u said u use ur friend's script, would u like to help me to use this script? thanks for ur nice cooperation.

jiching
2012-06-03, 03:27 PM
in this strategy, i don't notice any news, i don't care with low, medium, or high impact news and most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers.

yes, i also don't notice the news too, i don't care about high news or low news, anything news.. you're right brother, you said most of people like these numbers, yeah, beautiful numbers, price ending in 00,20,50,80... so this strategy uses these beautiful numbers to get profit... keep profit brother

jiching
2012-06-03, 03:38 PM
Here u r saying u set PO in the morning, but u said previously u follow London season{2.00pm-10.00pm). though i m a new trader pls clear to me which time i will follow.
where u place ur PO? between magenta or out side magenta line...
here u said u use ur friend's script, would u like to help me to use this script? thanks for ur nice cooperation.

i am a worker so in the morning i will go to my office to work and do my job's activity.. i usually go to work at 7.00 am. because of that, i usually set my POs before i go to work so that i say "set PO in the morning", but you can set PO before london open if you are not busy... the process is same with mine..
i place my PO at outside magenta and inside magenta...

sudsind
2012-06-03, 06:18 PM
how come your strategy wins 100% of the time, is it because you trade in asian session where their are not much movements and don't you use any kind of stop loss and can you post a statement of your trading account here for this strategy as we all can get some more idea on it's workability from that. Thanks

nurhidayah
2012-06-03, 06:35 PM
how come your strategy wins 100% of the time, is it because you trade in asian session where their are not much movements and don't you use any kind of stop loss and can you post a statement of your trading account here for this strategy as we all can get some more idea on it's workability from that. Thanks

each of trading that we run the process is actually more directed to the way we understand each trading process that we run that can be tailored to the way we understand the market system itself with some of the processes that we can apply quickly as possible in order to be synchronized with each position of interest to we can proceed with positive thoughts

asadulbd
2012-06-03, 09:00 PM
i am a worker so in the morning i will go to my office to work and do my job's activity.. i usually go to work at 7.00 am. because of that, i usually set my POs before i go to work so that i say "set PO in the morning", but you can set PO before london open if you are not busy... the process is same with mine..
i place my PO at outside magenta and inside magenta...

dear bro, pls tell me where r u from? u r answering all of my question. it helps me to build up my knowledge. if u don't mind i want to know what is ur friend's script? and how u use it? thanks 4 ur nice co-operation.

jiching
2012-06-03, 10:13 PM
dear bro, pls tell me where r u from? u r answering all of my question. it helps me to build up my knowledge. if u don't mind i want to know what is ur friend's script? and how u use it? thanks 4 ur nice co-operation.

i am from indonesia. i am glad if you have understood my strategy. now, you may practice it on demo account if you want to test this strategy, if you are sure, you can do it on real... ok, i will share my friends script...
@fantastic4 used to set PO 4 sell limit and 4 buy limit outside magenta lines.
Area Magenta means distance from open price, default is 75
@tutupsemua used to close PO haven't touched, at night.. after london session close..
hope you can enjoy with this..

asadulbd
2012-06-03, 11:19 PM
i am from indonesia. i am glad if you have understood my strategy. now, you may practice it on demo account if you want to test this strategy, if you are sure, you can do it on real... ok, i will share my friends script...
@fantastic4 used to set PO 4 sell limit and 4 buy limit outside magenta lines.
Area Magenta means distance from open price, default is 75
@tutupsemua used to close PO haven't touched, at night.. after london session close..
hope you can enjoy with this..

thank u bro. ur strategy is so much attractive to me. first day it touch my 21 PO. though i place my po between magenta line. i will apply the method from tomorrow continue-sly.
waiting for ur script.

jiching
2012-06-04, 06:48 AM
thank u bro. ur strategy is so much attractive to me. first day it touch my 21 PO. though i place my po between magenta line. i will apply the method from tomorrow continue-sly.
waiting for ur script.

i hope you will enjoy with my strategy and it can give you profit in forex.
i have shared my script to this thread and you can attach to your chart... it will set PO at outside magenta lines...
if you want to set PO inside magenta lines, you can set it manually.. don't forget to analyze support and resistance before,yesterday,two days ago..

jiching
2012-06-04, 06:50 AM
when i insert your Fantastic four indicator, it looks like attached picture. What is the problem? Give me a fresh upper version of this indicator. I cannot understand the inserted indicator1255

may i ask you ?? do you trade with 5-digits broker ?? if you use my indicator in 5-digits broker, the indicattor cannot show clearly, ok.. i will search for 5-digit fantastic four indicator for you... wait for a day, and i will share for you and i hope you can make profit with my strategy..

ex22
2012-06-04, 08:13 AM
Sounds like good indicator I really don't like Indicator a lot but it looks like excellent I am going to try it today But can anyone inform me is there any vulnerability of this indicator mean can it be show false signal??

asadulbd
2012-06-04, 09:00 AM
Sounds like good indicator I really don't like Indicator a lot but it looks like excellent I am going to try it today But can anyone inform me is there any vulnerability of this indicator mean can it be show false signal??

last day i first use this indicator and set some PO. it total touch my 21 po and all of touched order close with take profit, that means 100% profit, its amazing but true. i thanks to jiching from my heart to share with us this kind of useful indicator.

jiching
2012-06-04, 09:31 AM

i don't like to use indicator for my trading.. fantastic four indicator don't show false signal because it based on price, not like another indicator..
here you will know where to open order or not.. it shows us magenta lines, price ending in 00,20,50,80, so we can easily place pending orders..

jiching
2012-06-04, 09:36 AM
last day i first use this indicator and set some PO. it total touch my 21 po and all of touched order close with take profit, that means 100% profit, its amazing but true. i thanks to jiching from my heart to share with us this kind of useful indicator.

hehe, don't thanks to me, brother... i don't do anything, i only give some concept about psychological number or price. because all of us don't know about it, i only share and open our mind about how to trade without indicator but using based on price..
a suggestion for you is be careful if you put PO inside magenta lines.. follow the trend..
i mean if the big trend is bearish, i think you may place PO sell limit near the above magenta line (between two magenta lines)
for example today eu opens at 1.2417, if the last day resistance at 1.2455, i will place po sell limit at 1.2450... good luck

jiching
2012-06-04, 08:27 PM
alright i have been making use of this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four in my demo account and i think this is really working out fine in my favor i just need a little more confirmation in the demo account before i can investment my money into a life trading with this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four

i am glad to hear about your profit with fantastic four, it means this strategy profitable and simple for us.
just do it on demo account and after you have profits with this, you may use on real account and get profit with it. make profit with fantastic four is simple... :)

jiching
2012-06-04, 09:02 PM
Today seems the trend opposite from last week. the trend become bullish...??
with my fantastic four we will know pairs that will/have touched magenta lines.. and we can look the profit that we will get..
many pairs that have touched near the magenta line

asadulbd
2012-06-04, 10:16 PM
today f4 touched my 11 PO but till now my 5 PO is closed and 6 PO is running with loss. i don,t know what will happen?

jiching
2012-06-05, 05:38 AM
today f4 touched my 11 PO but till now my 5 PO is closed and 6 PO is running with loss. i don,t know what will happen?

can you give me more details about your PO ?
what pairs and where is the price ?? so i can help you...
maybe you can give me pictures, so i can look clearly... floating or loss ?? you use stop loss ??

asadulbd
2012-06-05, 08:31 AM
day opening price is my center point. 1st day i place my all PO above and bellow this center point between the magenta lines by following 00, 20, 50, 80. 1st day F4 touched my 21 PO and all order close with take profit. but yesterday i placed all my PO following the same rule. but yesterday it touched my 11 PO but close only 5 PO with TP but the rest 6 PO today morning i closed with huge loss. if u give me ur email i will send u my history file.

jiching
2012-06-05, 08:47 AM
@ jiching, you are really doing a great job sir. But I have a suggestion for you. What you should do is you upload only one currency pair chart every day with your indicator and PO on it, clearly shown.

The rest you only write down your PO so that we can better understand what is going on and how to perfectly place order because I had found out that if we only place sell orders above current price and buy orders below current price then often market does not come back after hitting some of our orders because of trend change.

thanks for the suggestion
i accept your suggestion for looking clearly pending orders that i used at some pairs.. ok, i will show you some pending orders, 4 buy limit and 4 sell limit in a pair.. i hope this can help you to understand better.
ok, i will prepare it in some pictures.. be patient brother..

jiching
2012-06-05, 08:51 AM
day opening price is my center point. 1st day i place my all PO above and bellow this center point between the magenta lines by following 00, 20, 50, 80. 1st day F4 touched my 21 PO and all order close with take profit. but yesterday i placed all my PO following the same rule. but yesterday it touched my 11 PO but close only 5 PO with TP but the rest 6 PO today morning i closed with huge loss. if u give me ur email i will send u my history file.

ok, i will accept your history file with my email jiching11@gmail.com and i will learn about your pending orders and your orders...
and after i have learned history, i will send back to your email and report to you how and why...
may you give your pic too ?? ok, thanks a lot before.. keep profit

jiching
2012-06-05, 09:06 AM
This is my screenshot to put Pending orders outside magenta lines..
For pair EURUSD :
I placed PO sell limit at price 1.2580,1.260,1.2620,1.2650 (i use martiangle 1 lot, 2 lot, 3 lot, 4 lot)
I placed PO buy limit at price 1.2420,1.2400,1.2380,1.2350 (i use martiangle 1 lot, 2 lot, 3 lot, 4 lot)

Inside magenta lines:
I place PO buy limit at price 1.2480 (because the price is strong support 29 May and yesterday)

Don't follow me :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/azjfyx.gif

asadulbd
2012-06-05, 09:35 AM
ok, i will accept your history file with my email jiching11@gmail.com and i will learn about your pending orders and your orders...
and after i have learned history, i will send back to your email and report to you how and why...
may you give your pic too ?? ok, thanks a lot before.. keep profit

thanks bro, i send a mail to u with my order details. pls suggest me about my mistake. i placed all sell PO above day opening price and all buy PO bellow the day opening price between magenta line.

TauqeerHaiderRizvi
2012-06-05, 10:41 AM
main phelay iss strategy ko apney demo account per check karoon ga kia app muj ko yeh bato gey kay jab main iss per apni lot open karoon tu kia stop loss lagaoon kia plz answer me? first you tell me about sl than i start checking in demo.

jiching
2012-06-05, 11:26 AM
I want a new strategy that gives me 100% of the profits.It's simple and I do not look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the map, I can continue the work, hobbies and spend time with his family. I may also benefit from trade with this strategy.

hope you can more enjoy your life without looking at the chart as often as possible... we can make profit without looking at the chart everytime

thanks bro, i send a mail to u with my order details. pls suggest me about my mistake. i placed all sell PO above day opening price and all buy PO bellow the day opening price between magenta line.

ok, i will check your email dan history and then i will give or comment your pending orders or orders that made you loss last day...
wait a moment and be patient please..

CemonG
2012-06-05, 11:51 AM
this trategi is wondeerfull..so great and make money so easy. but how much accuration in your real account. atleast you have memory from your strategy. i will try do it in near time.

jiching
2012-06-05, 12:20 PM
when i insert your Fantastic four indicator, it looks like attached picture. What is the problem? Give me a fresh upper version of this indicator. I cannot understand the inserted indicator1255

Ok, i have found my fantastic four 5-digits broker...
I will share here and try to attach to your chart and look at the difference... is that ok or already not ??
Please download and attach to the chart.. I hope you will look at the simplicity with this strategy.. hope you can make profit and be a winner... :)

ghysalgreen
2012-06-05, 02:33 PM
waw, I did not think that you apparently can formulate figure 4, looks like it is the sacred numbers that will occur in the market, the market will be very difficult to penetrate those numbers, maybe that's where the reflection point of a pair

jiching
2012-06-05, 04:59 PM
yes this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four is a very nice strategy i have been making use of this in my demo account and i think am really okay trading with this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four and i just need more confirmation before i trade this in live account

you should read the rule carefully and use carefully... there are 3 rules about this fantastic four...
1. place PO at outside magenta lines... (this is the safest rule)
2. place PO at inside magenta lines.. (be careful)
3. place PO outside/inside magenta lines, price ending in 00,20,50,80 and TP at price ending in 00,20,50,80..

jiching
2012-06-05, 05:01 PM
waw, I did not think that you apparently can formulate figure 4, looks like it is the sacred numbers that will occur in the market, the market will be very difficult to penetrate those numbers, maybe that's where the reflection point of a pair

maybe you should read about the rule of this technique... i mean these 4 numbers are beautiful numbers and psychological numbers.. try to look at your chart about these numbers..

i suggest you to read the rule at page 1 of this thread and you will understand how to entry and exit of your OP...

asadulbd
2012-06-05, 07:37 PM
thanks 4 ur mail. yes, i know my PO is under risk but bro, if i place my order it may touch very few order or may not touch any order. ok, from tomorrow i will place my PO near magenta line. is it possible to share ur script to place all PO easily?

abdillahikbal
2012-06-05, 08:24 PM
yes this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four is a very nice strategy i have been making use of this in my demo account and i think am really okay trading with this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four and i just need more confirmation before i trade this in live account

intent of the fantastic four that actually saw how it sir? I never used this kind of indicator that no one indicator is the sweetspot name to see the price of 00, but I'm not sure exactly how to use it

Maham Gill
2012-06-05, 08:29 PM
bahi jan asa kasa 100 % profit trading main agr ap ko hundred parsnet profit earned karna ha to ap ko trading main kafi knowledge earned karna para ga us ka bad ap trading sa profit earned kar sakta hoo

jiching
2012-06-05, 08:58 PM
thanks 4 ur mail. yes, i know my PO is under risk but bro, if i place my order it may touch very few order or may not touch any order. ok, from tomorrow i will place my PO near magenta line. is it possible to share ur script to place all PO easily?

i am glad to hear that you have understood about the correct rule for pending orders outside magenta lines...
maybe only one or two Po that have touched, but this is the safest technique without looking at the chart..
like today, we will get profit from :
EU 1.2420
AU 0.9800
2 PO and TP each 10 pips...

Yesterday, EU 1.2480 floating minus, but today we will get profit... EJ 97.50, 97.80 floating minus but today we will get profit..
You know what I mean ?? i always prepare 100-200 pips for each PO.. so if it's floating, i leave it, when the price may go back and touch my TP again...

jiching
2012-06-05, 09:05 PM
intent of the fantastic four that actually saw how it sir? I never used this kind of indicator that no one indicator is the sweetspot name to see the price of 00, but I'm not sure exactly how to use it

It's simple and not confused... In my indicator, we will look at horizontal line with price of 00,20,50,80... to help us for placing pending orders outside magenta line... i will give you a screenshot to show you how to set easily PO
http://i47.tinypic.com/287dl6d.gif

asfari
2012-06-05, 09:12 PM
whether the strategy there is an indicator if you please share with us we will gladly try to see from the picture menggunaknnya indikaornya this helpful for you to trade like a line of enclosure line gives the sign over the buy and sell like

jiching
2012-06-05, 09:16 PM
demo account is very important for beginners,,
then from that we can not rule out a demo account, because beginners can learn the right strategy so to learn

yes, try first on demo account and if you can consistently take profit with this strategy, you may move to real account

whether the strategy there is an indicator if you please share with us we will gladly try to see from the picture menggunaknnya indikaornya this helpful for you to trade like a line of enclosure line gives the sign over the buy and sell like

i have shared my indicator at the first or second page on this thread... download it and use to your chart and you will see how to set PO... Set PO outside magenta lines..

jiching
2012-06-05, 09:20 PM

i have shared at the previous page before.. but i forgot where the page is... now i will share again about the script
there are two scripts, the first script to set PO outside magenta lines and the second one is named CloseOrder to close all pending orders...

jiching
2012-06-05, 09:42 PM
Imagine brother ye vishwaas karna kafi mushkil hoga ki aapke pass ek aisi strategy hai jis par kabhi bhi trade open kar sakte hai. aur wo bhi without chart dekhe study kare. main aapka ye download hai mein isko check karunga thanks. brother:)

yeah, learn and use this strategy, we don't use a lot of time to look at the chart, every morning before we go to work, we can place Pending Orders and then leave the chart, wait for profits at night... we don't look at the chart as often as possible, so we are not tired and bored..
i hope this strategy will give you profit too.

asadulbd
2012-06-05, 10:22 PM
i have shared at the previous page before.. but i forgot where the page is... now i will share again about the script
there are two scripts, the first script to set PO outside magenta lines and the second one is named CloseOrder to close all pending orders...

yes bro, today i got it and placed it to my MT4. already i tested it. now it is very easy to me to place or close order. i also modify it a little bit according my lot. thanks a lot from my heart.

monkedelofi
2012-06-06, 12:40 AM

jiching
2012-06-06, 06:03 AM
yes bro, today i got it and placed it to my MT4. already i tested it. now it is very easy to me to place or close order. i also modify it a little bit according my lot. thanks a lot from my heart.

it's very simple if we use this script.. we only attach this script to the chart and then we can put PO 4 level sell limit and buy limit. we are not tired to set many POs. close order is used to close all pending order or open order or anything orders (all pairs or specific pair)... it is good, isn't it ??

jiching
2012-06-06, 06:07 AM

if you trade follow the rule, placing order outside two magenta lines, i think we can make profit 100% with 200 pips balance for each OP...
but if you trade inside/between two magenta lines, you must understand and get the feeling so that you don't take order wrong.. you may read and practice it first.

asadulbd
2012-06-06, 07:57 AM
if you trade follow the rule, placing order outside two magenta lines, i think we can make profit 100% with 200 pips balance for each OP...
but if you trade inside/between two magenta lines, you must understand and get the feeling so that you don't take order wrong.. you may read and practice it first.

thanks bro, the script will very helpful to place or close PO.
by the by, i could not understand how u get 200 pips profit for each PO if we place TP for 10 pips?

pepoo
2012-06-06, 08:33 AM
Thank you for publishing and love to let us know .. but I have a point of view in this strategy which they make a very small number of points as profit will not be patient any dealer not enter Plaut high and this high risk does not love her but after all is a strategy not too bad and good

jiching
2012-06-06, 10:25 AM
thanks bro, the script will very helpful to place or close PO.
by the by, i could not understand how u get 200 pips profit for each PO if we place TP for 10 pips?

i feel you misunderstand with my statement...
200 pips = Stop loss for each PO... so when your OP is floating minnuss.. don't worry, because i have prepared 200 pips for stop loss but i never place stop loss..
if the market is so good, we can make profit more and many PO touched and took profit...

anth00ny
2012-06-06, 10:42 AM
These are the screenshots for 5 pairs...
AUD/USD
http://i41.tinypic.com/5dl8r5.jpg
EUR/USD
http://i39.tinypic.com/s3iy6t.jpg
GBP/USD
http://i43.tinypic.com/2rm04eh.jpg
NZD/USD
http://i40.tinypic.com/krabp.jpg
USD/CHF
http://i43.tinypic.com/ea165s.jpg

wow its very beautiful and amazing
where i can take this indicator?

jahangir2812
2012-06-06, 11:17 AM
I think this 100% proceeds with implausible Four may be a terribly pleasant strategy I even have been creating utilize of this in my demo account and that i assume am extremely okay trading with this 100% proceeds with implausible Four and that i simply would like a lot of corroboration previous to i trade this in live account

jiching
2012-06-06, 02:47 PM
wow its very beautiful and amazing
where i can take this indicator?

i have shared indicator at the second page of this thread.. you can download it...
if you use 5-digits broker, you must download fantastic four versi 2.1, you may find it on page 27-28... i forget it... try to search on that page ok...
keeep profit and enjoy your life..

jiching
2012-06-06, 02:53 PM
Brother i want to know that iska signal buy hai ya fir sell ye kaise pata chalega. main isko use kar raha hoon. lekin ek Colum bana aa jata hai. lekin us colum mein sell karna hai ya fir buy I m confuse. tell me please.:) main aapke indicator signal nahi identify kar pa raha hoon. aur please aa jara iski setting bhi bata de maine image attach kiya hai. ek baar usko dekh thanks:good:

sorry, i cannot see your pic clearly... can you give a big size picture ??
but if i look at your pic, do you use my fantastic four indicator ??

I think this 100% proceeds with implausible Four may be a terribly pleasant strategy I even have been creating utilize of this in my demo account and that i assume am extremely okay trading with this 100% proceeds with implausible Four and that i simply would like a lot of corroboration previous to i trade this in live account

you may combine my strategy with another strategy, if you want to..
if you are certain with your combination, i think it's ok.... continue to profit..

jiching
2012-06-06, 03:10 PM
Today market is very good...
I have placed many POs outside and inside magenta...
5 PO touched and took profit (i see my profit when i go home after work):
1. EJ 99.00, 99.20
http://i46.tinypic.com/33kzy1c.gif

2. GU 1.5480
http://i47.tinypic.com/i1e6py.gif

3. AU 0.9820, 0.9850
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zoeude.gif

Let's make profit with F4.

jiching
2012-06-06, 04:21 PM
brother aapka indicator kaam nahi kar raha hai. jab hum us indicator par double click karte hai. to kuch nahi hota hai. kya aap ek baar apna indicator fir se sahi se attach karenge. taki hum usko use kar sakte.:)

brother, sorry i don't understand what you mean.. can you translate your suggestion to english, so that i can comment your statemnet and let's discuss together... by the way thanks for your comment... for the rule, you may read at page 1, i have shared about the rule (safe rule)

jiching
2012-06-06, 05:04 PM
yes i think am very through with this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four now i can invest my money into the 100% Profits With Fantastic Four because i was able to make profit out of this strategy in my demo account and i shall upload the result out by next week

thank you brother... hope you can make profit using my indicator... don't forget using money managment...
without looking at the chart and using this strategy, we can feel better and enjoy our life and our hobbies great...
do you always place PO outside magenta lines ??

jiching
2012-06-06, 05:32 PM
I will share some profits when i am using this fantastic four... without looking at the chart... only place outside magenta lines..
until this time, today 2 PO at EJ touched, 3 PO at AU touched and 2 PO at GU touched
1 PO at EU 1.2520 touched (inside magenta) because 1.2520 is the strong resistance...

this is some result..
http://i48.tinypic.com/21mywyg.jpg

jiching
2012-06-06, 09:06 PM
Until this time, 4 Pending Orders AUDUSD have touched and took profit each 10 pips.. i use martiangle 1 lot - 4 lot for AUDUSD..
I trade pair silver and took profit 2 level too.. greater than 10 PO have touched and took profit each 10 pips...
Profit today almost 150 pips... Good night everybody