PDA

View Full Version : 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

mazzr
2012-04-05, 07:50 AM
Hi!
Watch out for this scalping strategy.

Name : 10 Pips Per Day Scalping Strategy
Time Frame : 5 to 15 Minute Charts
Indicators : Bollinger Bands (20, 0, 2) and Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

http://northgencapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/10pip1.jpg

Steps to look for to scalp your 10 pips:-

- Look only on the major pairs. (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF)
- A close must happen outside the Bollinger Band indicator
- Stochastic Oscillator indicator must be in a oversold (below 20) or overbought area (above 80).
- If market is in a uptrend, look for a red candle. If market is in a downtrend look for a green candle.
- We will call these the “Signal Candles”
- Once you see your signal candle, enter in that same direction and scalp your pips.
- Stops are hard kept at 20 pips.

10 Pips Scalping Strategy Video Tutorial :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iaIVSBfGPzQ

Please Comment!!!

anubhavsingh
2012-04-05, 01:12 PM
I am using boliingerbad from four years you strategy only works 60/100 becasue in other way it goes in the extremely opposit direction and did not provide enough time to quite trader met with big losses if he never SL. if we see it in longer perspective than its not workable trader should not pick the trader untill he observe a little reversal.

bollinger bandk afi acha aur reputed indicator mana jata hai
trend pata karne ke liye me isko hamehsa use karta hon..iske saath moving average study karne se mujhe kafi fayda hua hai

mandeeprana
2012-04-06, 01:19 AM
I am using boliingerbad from four years you strategy only works 60/100 becasue in other way it goes in the extremely opposit direction and did not provide enough time to quite trader met with big losses if he never SL. if we see it in longer perspective than its not workable trader should not pick the trader untill he observe a little reversal.

bollinger band to me bhi hamesha use karta hon
mujhe isse acha technical indicator koi bhi nahi lagta..is indicator se mujhe bahut help milti hai aur me hamhsa isse dekh ke hi trade karta hon

budado
2012-04-06, 11:25 AM
Just one question. What is your SL? Its easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to get profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit. So its best that you know how to combine the two.

joget
2012-04-07, 06:49 AM
simple strategies and interesting to try, very realistic target profit is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is done in a single entry for 10 pips with 5 to 15 minute timeframe will be quite difficult, but if done in a couple of times each entry with TP 2-1 pips profit then it will be easier to do.

sweetrevenge88
2012-04-07, 07:00 AM
The strategy above is simple and easy to understand and follow because the indicators use are easy to understand. I have bollinger bands and Stochastic in my chart as well and used them for scalping. However your stochastic indicators is different from mine. I will try to download it.

anoha
2012-04-07, 12:48 PM
Strategy is very good and I used
But next to nothing, a violin and subsidies resistors, do I painted part of the 1 hour and then use the Bollinger and Stoke on the part of 15 minutes .. Thanks for Trg Strategy ...

mmja2003
2012-04-08, 12:02 PM
I think will be sometimes affective when I know any hot news will in the near future then I should follow this strategy. But I think this may not come at every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions arise on the graph. So my income will be lower. That's why always it may not be followed. But I will follow this strategy.

silverfx
2012-04-08, 10:25 PM
only 10 pips is not enough for me for each day.i will not be happy to take only 10 pips. and it should be risky to use big lots or high volume for take 10 pips.so better to trade as safe like as me.

trader_jambi
2012-04-08, 11:07 PM
hi, I like this with your trading strategy. easy and simple. I also use this strategy. there are only additions to the MA. I give MA 5 and 25 as referring only to price alone. stochastic setting exactly the same as you.

rahibul
2012-04-08, 11:27 PM
Bid / ask spread is 3 points. So you have to pay 2 points at the opening of trading, and 3 points at the close of trading. In other words, the cost of a trade 4 points. Well, if you are scalping the market, you should have at least 10 points, so the cost of trade, including the four elements and at least get a decent profit in the form of 4.

jiching
2012-04-09, 03:11 AM
i like to scalp at beautiful price. when the price touch the beautiful price, it bounce or pull back about 10 pips, so that i can take profit from it. to reduce floating, i usually use only 5 pips and if the price touch again in a few hours, i put an order at that price again and i can make profit again.

anoha
2012-04-09, 05:16 AM
Strategy is very good and I personally used a candle next to the deviant, but used on the part of 15 minutes and not 5 minutes
But will try them also on the Frame 5 minutes .. Thanks for Trg Strategy ...

netra
2012-04-20, 03:34 PM

sspences88
2012-04-20, 03:39 PM
thanks bro for sharing this nice strategy,mujhe ye bohat psnd i ha or ma ise zrur use kru gha,ku k scalping se hum ek constant profit earn kr skte ha or is me ziada kuch dyan b nahi dena prta jaise k news wgaira pr k k ise hm use hi ziada tr 5M,15M chart me krte ha thanks again bro:good:

trader_jambi
2012-04-20, 09:11 PM
strategies are simple yet powerful enough to pip gain. I also use a similar strategy with you bro. stohastic with calculations using the same and also the exact same time which is 5 minutes. certainly typical of your trading style is scalping is always dancing opportunities in the short term.

kuttus
2012-04-20, 09:31 PM
strategies are simple yet powerful enough to pip gain. I also use a similar strategy with you bro. stohastic with calculations using the same and also the exact same time which is 5 minutes. certainly typical of your trading style is scalping is always dancing opportunities in the short term.

Yes my friend this is very powerful strategy Many people use this mainly who have not huge time for trading But I don't think this is a good Idea use it in 5M chart.I use it on 15M.

mahmudi
2012-04-20, 10:12 PM
wah if I can not or do not match the scalping because we have really long deep strategy of the problem lies in the rapid TF hehehhee
remember it took a long time for a small fluent in scalping TF to its accuracy is less

fxlover
2012-04-22, 10:52 AM
i do not totally agree with your strategy because you do not specify the time when this strategy working good and do not share any prof of your strategy. during news impact technical does not work correctly. we need to consider both fundamental and technical at a time to make good profit.

kamrul10
2012-04-22, 01:47 PM
10 pips is very easy to take at daily as profits.but should be difficult to get 50 pips or more per day.i am scalper and taking daily 5 to 15 pips and satisfied about my own strategy.and for taking 10 pips, more important is, have to open position at right point.

sibali
2012-04-22, 04:53 PM
Hi!

- Stochastic Oscillator indicator must be in a oversold (below 20) or overbought area (above 80).
- If market is in a uptrend, look for a red candle. If market is in a downtrend look for a green candle.
- Once you see your signal candle, enter in that same direction and scalp your pips.

Please Comment!!!

This technique is good, but should be equal to the direction of the trend is happening in the bigger time frame. could you show me the placement of stop loss that you use for this technique?

vertext
2012-04-23, 02:57 PM
The best trading for 10 pips scalpng to me is by depositig to a broker with a 1pip fixed spread and when you are trading with them , when you pen a position,no matter how fast or slow your trade will get to your positve side, always close when you hae some positve points and that will help you understand trading and you will reacch your 10 pips very fast.during news impact technical does not work correctly.

dweet
2012-04-23, 04:47 PM
This strategy is simple and easy to follow. Has anybody been using it now ? If so please share your result here.
I'll try it on demo account for a few days and see how well it works.

fanesa G
2012-04-23, 09:17 PM
It is an advantage of scalping a friend, with a look at Time Frime small (M15), we can determine the profit targets are short (10 points). and have best knowledge that scalping is very dangerous for an inexperienced, because every time the price will have to pay attention tranding.

How many time a day we can make an open position using this strategy my friend, is there any limitation or not,
Cause I am afraid if I become over traded by using this trading scalping system in my trade.

sobissa
2012-04-24, 06:19 AM
Nice strategy seems simple can you tell me since when you use this strategy
and can we use this strategy on 4h chart for swing deals ???

cruzzero
2012-04-24, 09:18 AM
simple strategies and interesting to try, very realistic target profit is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is done in a single entry for 10 pips with 5 to 15 minute timeframe will be quite difficult, but if done in a couple of times each entry with TP 2-1 pips profit then it will be easier to do.

yes i agree with you, if target position is 10 pips going long to reach that target. at small time frame it is better to take a little profit with a lot of position open.

takeprofit
2012-04-24, 11:26 AM
Swing strategy always use longterm method which use highrange time frame, it ussually use 1 hour to 4 hour time frame to make an analyze, Because swing system is hold the possition for long time, it can be hold until 2 days or more.

true, for style swing trade, then it is better to use a larger time frame can also see the chart D1, because it usually will take swing trades with 30-50 pip profit, so for be able to close the position it took quite a long time

+8801711444442
2012-04-24, 09:36 PM
thank you very much @ mazzr , for share your strategy. i will trying this strategy until i make profit.i will share my results in this post.i hope you will post many many new strategy for us.

king1
2012-04-24, 09:50 PM
I think through this drawing that the status of the curve downward in the long term where another peak in the curve there is the top is lower than I see at this situation and also place the cursor it is possible to develop sales to achieve a good profit and together Doji or Candle Hummer change put the curve becomes upward and when this situation is changing for the purchase

Morshedul
2012-04-27, 07:55 PM
I think it is really a good strategy to earn money in forex. With this system, you will able earn more pips than ever. I have also tried this and it seems really great to me. Even it is easier to use. Hope you will enjoys this and apply on your trading.

Morshedul
2012-04-30, 09:20 PM
Thanks for sharing this strategy. I think it is a great strategy for forex beginners. AN they do not know much about forex, so they can use this and make quick profits. I think i should try this, but i have less idea about forex trading. But i am trying to learn more about forex indicator.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-01, 03:35 PM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

thank bhai ap na bht achi information newbie members ko share ke han wasa be scalping strategy boht achi or best strategy ha min na wasa to used nahi ke ha lakin par be mauja es ka bara mona thora boht adia ha man abi es strategy ko used kaoon ga wasa muja to yahi strategy boht achi lagti ha or main abi es ka uper pratices kar raha hoon.

mohamedsaleh
2012-05-01, 05:17 PM
that was very good strategy and scalping too . i just wonder does it work on gold and other pairs than EUR USD and so on . but it is a good strategy and i love it

xtremeclash
2012-05-01, 06:08 PM
Thanks mate for your share . Sometimes it helps a lot .
But may be not for all time . Bcoz i tried it and seen that this is not working for all time . But this is effective obviously .

jaket
2012-05-01, 06:15 PM
I like your strategy, but unfortunately I am not a scalper type of traders, it can increase my knowledge of a growing number of scalping techniques today. always successful.

forexstudentforever1
2012-05-01, 09:02 PM
You strategy is awesome just like others. But where is the indicator? Please share with us. Scalping indicator is good in M15 frame I think but not in M1 nor M5 cause it's changing to quickly. And, we must stick with those news websites to get the latest news to be good scalper. I think in scalping 50% depend's on news and time.

Morshedul
2012-05-02, 12:17 AM
To me, your strategy looks good. I always use candlestick charts to make my decisions. Sometimes i got wrong. But i think now i can use your strategies too along with candlestick chart and it will provide me more correct results than the previous time i guess. Thanks for sharing these tips.

Maham Gill
2012-05-02, 07:49 PM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

boss boht achi or best strategy ha mauja ya boyt passnad aya agr ap jaasa expert members hamra jasa newbie ko ase information data raha to haum be ak acha or best trader ban sakta han mauja es main boht sara profit earned karana ha.

ksatria921
2012-05-02, 08:28 PM
I agree with the above post and this is very useful for all the traders. The scalping is the very simple and easy strategy in the forex trading. The best time frame for doing scalping are 5 minutes graph. We can easily earn 10 points by using this graph. But some times this is risky also.

any strategy certainly has a risks, such as complicated or easy though still a risk in itself. but don't worry, just follow some of the ways in which their professional trader who managed to reduce the risk of large or small. should we take the positive things done by a professional trader when using a method / strategy (either of indicators, as well analysis, trend and fundamental).

vanigota
2012-05-13, 04:02 PM
Thanks for sharing this nice strategy. Every trader i think love this kind of quick take profit strategy. But i think if trader follow this strategy then trader should learn how to control emotion. Because this tip of strategy need some time to work.

waleedkhan
2012-05-13, 05:58 PM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

kafi achi knowledge share ki wi hai bhai na aur may agree karta hun app ki baat say kay yah hum bilkul karah karta hain aur sari baat aya jayti hai knowledge par kay humara pass kia hai

joru
2012-05-30, 01:24 PM
kafi achi knowledge share ki wi hai bhai na aur may agree karta hun app ki baat say kay yah hum bilkul karah karta hain aur sari baat aya jayti hai knowledge par kay humara pass kia hai

md satu
2012-05-31, 10:09 AM
i am using boiling bread f time to ROM four years you strategy only world 60 /100 because in order way it goes in the extremely opposite direction & didn't provide enough time to quite trader met with big losses if he never SL

Agazaman Awang
2012-05-31, 04:47 PM
i add swing zigzag to this strategy and can get more than 40 pip. but i i use sl 10 pip behind and after more than 30 pip i set sl 15 to 25 infont. depends on the price movement if the price keep move i change sl 60 pip. by the way this strategy is good but apply only with trend line. if trend line change and reverse thats the trap.but in oder to avoid trap just put sl

Agazaman Awang
2012-05-31, 05:03 PM
where u get this signal friend. i wait insta analizer signal today they late giving signal. arif makmur signal good but somtime he miss. i like break out buy or sell heheh as soike happen when break out occur.well other than that i make analisis from my own technical and candle stick pattern also usefull.

nonprado
2012-06-01, 02:52 AM
Just one question. What is your SL? Its easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to get profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit. So its best that you know how to combine the two.

julianambas
2012-06-01, 09:48 AM
I think sl is 20 pips so if price is already moving through the tp then there will be a correction transaction it could be used as the order otherwise. It really is perfect. You can get the situation and condition of that at the moment the price having sideway.

ashwini
2012-06-01, 11:58 AM
thanks for sharing these strategy . its a good result given strategy. but before its use .. in real account plz .. use it on demo account. and practice it .. have some knowledge on this strategy then u will try it on the real account. so best of luck and thanks dear.

puri
2012-06-06, 01:52 AM
10 pips is very easy to take at daily as profits.but should be difficult to get 50 pips or more per day.i am scalper and taking daily 5 to 15 pips and satisfied about my own strategy.and for taking 10 pips, more important is, have to open position at right point.

anoha
2012-06-06, 03:23 AM
Thank you my friend .. and on the publication of this strategy is very beautiful I used to strip the scalp ..
And their results are good, but prefer to use in the evening in the absence of ample liquidity in the market in order to achieve the goal safely ....

ishvara
2012-06-07, 08:12 PM

The application of simple forex strategies is very good to me, i am quite interested in them. Scalping should involve a calculated amount of pips and a trader will not quickly close such profiting trades.

We should also know when to close losing scalping trades.

aak
2012-06-08, 12:12 AM
:yahoo: it's a very good and easy strategy. thanks for shearing this.

hitesh
2012-06-10, 04:37 PM

newentry
2012-06-10, 04:43 PM
i have been trading with using bollinger band and also stochastic but all of them , i set with default setting, and also i use all time frame, but i want to ask to you about something, what is the best setting for them then we can get good datas ?

maulana
2012-06-19, 06:13 AM
hmm, another bollinger band strategy... i always curious with other bollinger bands, because i also use this indicator for my strategy... but, i think this strategy will work positive too on higher time frame like h4 and daily... and the result if you trade with higher time frame will be very great result... because scalping is too dangerous for almost trader...

Agazaman Awang
2012-06-19, 09:22 AM
bolinger band work for me playing option but for forex meta4 i use it every 15 1 hour and half hour for trading depends on trend. but if want play scalp better play option i use meta 4 for analisis and long and mid term trading. if we can play forex we can easily win scalping in option trading

Mohsin
2012-06-19, 12:27 PM
Thanks For sharing this information its very nice better and helpful information for newbies and for other traders
keep helping and sharing your information and strategies.

barn
2012-06-19, 01:56 PM
although it seems to use Bollinger bands and stochastic, but for the transaction are still using basic technical analysis such as the support and resistant. is that correct ?

njoroge5
2012-06-19, 07:53 PM
just use a strategy that its time, make sure that the strategy that you want to use is very much realistic and you can trade it in any way. trading forex can be very good and can make you a lot of good money and can also make you smal and consistent money. the best way is to use a 1hr chart and aim 20pips and stop loss has to be 10 pips. heike ashi will help you a lot.

njoroge5
2012-06-19, 07:56 PM
although it seems to use Bollinger bands and stochastic, but for the transaction are still using basic technical analysis such as the support and resistant. is that correct ?

technical is the best, I think about using a demo account is what makes it the best in trading, technical is better than trading and making sure that you know how to do so.

asfari
2012-06-19, 07:57 PM
I personally heard about tertari scalping strategy on because it is very risky if it is at the market if you are using this strategy is used when there is no news in high impat or after hours market began to slow in the market means there are good times for scalping strategies

ayakcalysta
2012-06-28, 09:02 PM
technical is the best, I think about using a demo account is what makes it the best in trading, technical is better than trading and making sure that you know how to do so.

I agree with your opinion sir, that if a trader where the beginner who has not mastered the best strategies in the trading business then he should practice using a demo account first. so she would get in the way and experience in trading business.

aminos
2012-07-08, 12:45 AM
wah if I can not or do not match the scalping because we have really long deep strategy of the problem lies in the rapid TF hehehhee
remember it took a long time for a small fluent in scalping TF to its accuracy is less

amero
2012-07-08, 02:25 AM
Strategy is very good and suitable for traders pick off the scalp and I also used them and the goal is always of the 5 points and the best frame I like dealing with Hazh strategy it is the Frame 5 minutes and used it at night at a time which does not have a lot of liquidity in the market and a pair euro dollar given better results Thank you ..

tritha89
2012-07-08, 03:18 AM
trade against trend is not a good strategy and stochastic oversold or bought not work all time. and stop loss 20 pips for profit 10 pips is not a good money management.

yarab
2012-07-08, 06:47 AM
yes , I dont let myself lose a lot of money. I only try to get 10 pips, and if thats all I get, then Im out for the day. It's easy enough to get 10 pips
that once that threshold is met, it's okay to get out

anish
2012-07-08, 11:07 AM
Actually i don't scalping in forex trading but after reading your scalping trading strategy i think it could be a good scalping trading strategy for me . So i must try it out at first in demo account and will share result here .thanks

shohel molla
2012-07-08, 01:36 PM
I already use Bollinger Bands (20, 0, 2 but did not use Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3) .Bollinger brand is a use ful indicators but some time price break the bollinger brand line .Stochastic Oscillator i did not use .i will show your video and try to use it in my demo account.

oktaria
2012-07-08, 01:39 PM
Good strategy that should be very profitable here. I think that here you have mentioned technical analysis. But I can say that
for scalping, fundamental analysis is also needed.

musa2012
2012-07-08, 02:04 PM
seems you have done nice work here. You have done good home work to trade with. It is a good strategy to me for short time trading. 10 pips with that is not a bad idea. But you need to do proper timing for that. Use of bollinger bands is a great idea.

darksaimon
2012-07-09, 04:11 PM
i do scalping trading. this strategy line when stock is also cover out oversold and over bough levels.but this is not befall all minute.this is most of the minute affecting between oversold and overbought levels.

deathzz
2012-07-09, 05:15 PM
targeting 10 pips per day may be a common practice for traders who are new into the world of trading, it is good to have a goal of trading. but if we use scalping techniques, we will only increase the likelihood to be a greedy trader. :D

budado
2012-07-09, 07:54 PM
Good strategy that should be very profitable here. I think that here you have mentioned technical analysis. But I can say that
for scalping, fundamental analysis is also needed.
Just question. How can you use fundamental analysis if you going to use scalping strategy? Its like taking a cab when your just going next door. In scalping you only target 15 pips. So it does not make a difference. In fact your just wasting your time if you going to use fundamental analysis as you just going to close your position after getting 10 to 15 pips.
If you want to use fundamental analysis then its better you trade a much longer time frame strategy. Not a 15 minutes strategy.

hanna
2012-07-10, 12:06 AM
thanks for your strategy.It is very helpful beginner.I don't like scalping.Because scalping is not good for technical analysis.it is very risky for us.So I hate scalping.
But i think you strategy is better who like scalping.

sgiant
2012-07-10, 12:19 AM
target of 10 pips per day is very small. If you can use fundamental analysis, you can make hundreds of pips every day with news trap strategy.

goldenmember
2012-07-10, 02:57 AM
I think scalping from Bollinger is difficult because I find that the bollingers can get stretched when the trend is strong. The band keeps on stretching and stretching, and the price never snaps back. I think it is similar to oscillator indicators in that way.

milan
2012-07-10, 06:45 AM
The physiologist trading for 10 pips scalping to me is by depositing to a broker with a 1pip non moving condiment and when you are trading with them , when you pen a state,no concern how Tarantino or lento your job gift get to your positive opinion, e'er adjacent when you haw several positive points and that testament cater you believe trading and you leave reach your 10 pips rattling Tarantino.during interest combat technical does not utilize right.

microworks87
2012-07-11, 03:32 PM
Thank you for this tutorial. I haven't tried this earlier. But as most of the people say it's risky, I should try this in my demo account before do this in my real account. Thanks. I also downloaded the forex tutorial video too.

VS84264493
2012-07-11, 06:27 PM
I think will be sometimes affective when I know any hot news will in the near future then I should follow this strategy.

VS84264493
2012-07-11, 06:58 PM
right your comment.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

hbhgcgfxgfgfc

ronin
2012-07-11, 07:37 PM
thank you for sharing this strategy. I also ever use this strategy, but often mistakenly, because it has not been able to determine the right time to open a position. it all becomes clear when you see the video show. I will try. thanks again.

rangpur20
2012-07-11, 08:38 PM
This strategy is good but all time it not applicable. Because of its duration, price,limit,and must close its movement. That's it not applicable for all.But I will follow in next time.

pepoo
2012-07-11, 09:02 PM
Thank you for publishing
I have used this strategy for a long time about 3 months or more and which were able to achieve good profits
I used this strategy at a time when the market is quiet and the liquidity available to a very large target safely out to not be very large because the reflection and My goal is to stop the loss was 10 points.

sheriffex
2012-07-11, 10:24 PM
I`m not really a fan of bollinger bands. But if he can get 60/100 then its a good strategy. This means he`ll get a net 20% overall profit. That is 60% win-40% loss. A good one.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Fine strategy but i`m not comfortable with the risk:reward 2:1. what do u think.

aminos
2012-07-12, 12:31 AM
This strategy is good to store. I also use this. Actually This system is not working all time. I lose many times to follow this strategy. New traders can follow this. It gives them some pips. Most of the new traders also follow this.

rashid15
2012-07-12, 12:43 AM
for the scalping it is recommended to use 5min time farm.. 10 pips is not that much risky for scalping but need to be careful that about the market trend.,aligator wave ang bolinger band are the best way of scalping..can follow 4H time linit for the market trand..for 10pips profit never take chance to loss your all trade..need to control emotion for scalping bcoz may be you may loss your money if you are unable to control your emotion ....thanx

sohagraj
2012-07-12, 05:59 AM
I love and trust scalping because i have gained alot from it. It isn`t adviceable to engage in it if you don`t fully understand the technicalities. It involves trading for a few seconds and making small profits. Part of the reason i like it is that the risks in trying it are minimal.:))):)))

skboyra
2012-07-12, 08:54 AM
ten pips scalping strategy, there you have to apply the stop loss and the take profit techniques. because the market move every moment and there the pips can rise or fall. so if you fix it before then at the optimum level it will be automatically traded

jahangir2812
2012-07-12, 11:50 AM
This plan is usually beneficial to retailer. We likewise utilize this. Truly This method seriously isn't operating all time. We drop oftentimes to follow along with this course. Fresh traders can comply with this particular. This offers them several pips. The vast majority of new traders likewise comply with this particular.

suresh
2012-07-20, 10:52 PM
Yes i think your strategy is quit good and i also follow the bolinger band indicator for scalping strategy and most of the scalping trader do use this indicator because when price will cross to the upper line then trader can get 10 to 15 pips from per trade and every day trader can do four to five time scalping.

nadaa15
2012-07-22, 07:52 PM
very good strategy. We ca do the same in 15mins chart using 200Ma

sharabela
2012-07-22, 08:07 PM
Seems like quite a good strategy. Thank you for sharing screen shot and the video to explain the strategy that you wanted to share with us. That makes things easy to understand for the followers. Thanks a lot and I hope to see more post like this.

The Sniper
2012-07-24, 02:42 PM

The strategy is very good and I used But next to nothing, some resistance violin and subsidies, should I painted part of an hour, then use the Bollinger and Stoke on the part of 15 minutes .. Thank you for Trg Strategy ...

sazzad
2012-07-24, 02:59 PM
This is good but i think i have more good strategy then it because i can get 20 to 30 pips per day using the Bolinger band indicator in 30 min chert in the volatile market and i know that various expert trade use this indicator and it is very useful for the new trader also.

pdatta20
2012-07-24, 03:37 PM
10 pips scalping strategy is good or risk ,because it is short term trade.If you expert trader so 10 pips scalping strategy is good stretegy.

The Sniper
2012-07-24, 04:31 PM
trend pata karne ke liye me isko hamehsa use karta hon..iske saath moving average study karne se mujhe kafi fayda hua hai

Just one question. What is your SL? It is easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to make a profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. Because if your SL is too short, you can be reached immediately. If your SL is too long, you end up losing more than your profit of 10 pips. So its best you know how to combine the two.

nahial
2012-07-24, 11:18 PM
Trading forex carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.

gandha
2012-07-26, 11:37 PM
very interesting,I want to try using this strategy, but of course I wanted to have a substantial capital in advance because I felt I needed to do this so I did not really feel depressed in the forex

pak forex
2012-07-26, 11:44 PM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

10 pipe scalping strategy kafi ahci or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha esi waja sa main es strategy ko boht zada trading main used karta hoon or mauaja es sa kafi best profit earned howa ha esi waja sa main trading main yahi strategy ko like karta hon,

zahidrock
2012-07-27, 11:29 AM
Thanks for your nice strategy. I have already used it and make good profit from my trading. But most of the time i use 3 pips scalping strategy because i can easily get 3 pips on every time.

tenma
2012-07-29, 04:53 AM
bollinger band to me bhi hamesha use karta hon
mujhe isse acha technical indicator koi bhi nahi lagta..is indicator se mujhe bahut help milti hai aur me hamhsa isse dekh ke hi trade karta hon

I use boliingerbad four years, you the strategy only works becasue 60/100 in another way it goes in the direction towards the highly and did not provide sufficient time for any merchant met with heavy losses if he never SL. if we see from the perspective that the operator is not viable should not choose the operator until he sees a little upset

leshvein
2012-07-31, 10:33 PM
Strategy is very good and I used
But next to nothing, a violin and subsidies resistors, do I painted part of the 1 hour and then use the Bollinger and Stoke on the part of 15 minutes .. Thanks for Trg Strategy ...

simple strategies and worth trying, very realistic target profit is 10 pips per day, but if scalping is done in a single input with 10 pips within 5 to 15 minutes will be very difficult, but if done in a couple of times each entry with TP 2-1 pips profit then it will be easier to do

hisoka
2012-08-01, 03:50 AM

I use boliingerbad four years, you the strategy only works becasue 60/100 in another way it goes in the direction towards the highly and did not provide sufficient time for any merchant met with heavy losses if he never Sl

wisam
2012-08-03, 04:08 PM

I like the scalp at the price of beauty. when the price hit the price handsome, bounce or fall by about 10 pips, so I can take advantage of it. to reduce floating, I usually use only 5 pips and if the price of touch again in a few hours, I placed an order at that price again and again I can make a profit.

zaish
2012-08-23, 01:31 PM
main ap ki baat sy agree krta ho kio k chahy strategy 10pips ki ho ya is sy ziada ki ager ap kisi bhi indicater ko sahi follow kr sakty ho to behter trade kr sakty ho macd help ful indicater hy

nitshar
2012-08-23, 01:57 PM
Thanks for sharing the strategy. This looks good . But the main problem occur when after giving the signal candle the the price still moves more in the previous direction.
Do you have any suggestion what to do in that condition.

roopesh11
2012-08-23, 07:58 PM
Mera strategy sabse alag hai. Mai apne liye khud strategy banata hun aur vo bohot hi simple hota hai. Aur mera daily ka target hai 50 points. Aur mai ek hi pair me kaam karta hun aur vo hai EUR/USD. Sab pairs me trading nahi karta hun. Aur mera stop loss target hai - 35 points.

forexmaster
2012-08-23, 08:41 PM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

first of all I'd like to say that no, I am not a professional trader (yet), but I am very much pursuing it.
I've been reading alot about technical analysis and I choose it over fundamental analysis(even though it's more effective to use both)

Do please note that this strategy I'm gonna tell you about is not finished, and I'm coming here mainly because I'd like to see how other traders like this strategy and of course, opinions and improvement.

Sooo, this is what I have to offer:

Pair: EUR/USD (only pair tested)
TF: M5
Indicators: MACD (12,26,9)
CCI (14)

napkin
2012-08-23, 09:14 PM
I suppose that 10 pips is real gradual to strike at daily as profits.but should be ambitious to get 50 pips or writer per day.i am scalper and winning regular 5 to 15 pips and mitigated almost my own strategy.and for attractive 10 pips, author consequential is, feature to unstoppered line at justness doctor.

muhannad22
2012-08-24, 12:45 PM
this good strategy , i love Scalping strategy .... thank you

lamington
2012-08-24, 12:58 PM
thanks for shearing this strategy.
i like scalping trading. this strategy work when stoch is also cross out oversold and over bough levels.
but this is not happen all time.
this is most of the time moving between oversold and overbought levels.

mcceducation
2012-08-25, 09:28 AM
i think you are right say, i am not use the strategy before but i am read you opinion and i am think its very good for me and other scalper, so i am use it my next trading, hope its give me very good profit. so many many thank for the share.

masudraj
2012-08-25, 12:31 PM
think you brother. i first try this Scalping Strategy in demo account when i success in demo then i try in my live live account . i know Bollinger Bands and Stochastic Oscillator is very useful indicator

FREEDOM
2012-09-07, 10:42 AM
Scalping is not easy task, friend. Because scalping require fast decision, guts, and fast executes market order.
The great market condition for scalping is sideway condition, it can be found in particular trading sessions.

kazim
2012-09-07, 10:50 AM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

dear 10 pipe strategy trading main ak both he achi or best strategy ha muja to ya strategy kafi achi or best lagti ha esi waja sa to main es strategy ko boht he zada like karta hon or main es strategy ko kafi zada used karta hon ....

gandha
2012-09-07, 11:50 AM
Scalping is not easy task, friend. Because scalping require fast decision, guts, and fast executes market order.
The great market condition for scalping is sideway condition, it can be found in particular trading sessions
not be fast but scalping requires precision in order and really like the sideways market is the best thing for the scalper to get a lot of profit.other than that this is better done in pairs with low spreads

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-07, 10:06 PM
wow simple strategy I like that but u sure it will work on 15 MIN chart. I will try it on demo account first anyway and thanks for sharing it with us .
the screen shot u uploaded is explain it and make it easy for us good luck.

FREEDOM
2012-09-07, 11:22 PM
wow simple strategy I like that but u sure it will work on 15 MIN chart. I will try it on demo account first anyway and thanks for sharing it with us .
the screen shot u uploaded is explain it and make it easy for us good luck.
Yes friend, we should try it in demo first before applying into real account. I feel this strategy also an easy to understand but we need familiar this strategy more times.

prawinkurdeg
2012-09-08, 09:49 AM
Scalping is easy when market is in range bound conditions . When we have 10pips target we should not use stoploss more than 20 pips as a bigger stoploss will not give us good risk to reward ratio . We should strictly obey our stoploss when are scalping . Discipline is very much needed in scalping.

tuntuni
2012-09-09, 11:23 PM
I think that plain strategies and engrossing to try, rattling pragmatic spot profit is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is through in a solitary accounting for 10 pips with 5 to 15 second timeframe testament be quite problematical, but if through in a deuce of present each substance with TP 2-1 pips profit then it instrument be easier to do.

sobuj85
2012-09-10, 11:42 AM
10 pips scalping is easy to take if you follow some indicator signal cci indicator when cross 0 and and RSI cross 50 then you open a trade you take 10 or more pips for this trade.

shahtijani
2012-09-10, 02:16 PM
Good strategy i can say and thanks for sharing the pictures and also the video to make us understand. Really appreciate your effort. Now that you have shown some vital information i would like to know where can we download this template and indicator.

wahabplus
2012-09-10, 03:39 PM
Thanks for sharing such good trading strategies but please share the results along with the strategy so that people come to know what you have earned with this strategy. I am also a scalper and i like the strategy but i recommend all to use stop-loss if totally depending on it. This strategy is very good and workable. This strategy will work in almost all market conditions but still it will not work every time so please use stop-loss of 20pips to avoid any uncertain situation.

pkdoo7
2012-09-10, 07:37 PM
bollinger band ke sath main moving average ka use karna jyada sahi signal deta hai waise band bhi sma ko lekar chalta hai , band ki middle line sma hi hoti hai aur upper band aur lower band middle SMA line se aik distance ke standard deviation lekar set kiye jate hain jo prices ke volatility ko show karte hain ismain band ka expand hona prices ke jyada volatility ki info deti hai aur band ka contrast ya narrow hona prices ke slow movement ke bare main indicate karta hai , apki strategy kafi achhi hai ismain moving average ka combination ismain kafi accurate signal de sakta hai.

manikah
2012-09-10, 08:22 PM
i think this strategy is not effective for long term trading.But I always try to trade with long term trading system.Could you give us some effective trading strategy with time frame of D1.I like D1 time frame for ever.Scalping is so risky for me.

monsterzz
2012-09-10, 09:07 PM
10 points every day is one of the easiest trading targets and reasonable to be achieved every day by every trader. the most important thing to do is that we do not scalping trading when the market is trending.

cresteden
2012-09-10, 10:30 PM
It quite a simple trading strategy considering the indicators involved and how it works but there are tendencies that it does always happen as suggested all the same Thanks for Sharing this Strategy one could work more on it.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-11, 04:17 AM
Well, I try it I will not lie on you brother I found it useless at the first but when i took better lock to it i found that we can make ten pips to not be greedy as profit so easy especially on the 15 MIN chart it's good strategy to notice thank you again for sharing it and i will keep you informing with the results.

FREEDOM
2012-09-11, 10:57 AM
10 points every day is one of the easiest trading targets and reasonable to be achieved every day by every trader. the most important thing to do is that we do not scalping trading when the market is trending.
Just a small advice lol, you can scalping in trending market but you need following the trend when you want to open orders. Use small stop lost and take profit functions. In trending market condition will faster to achieve our targets.

jo9y
2012-10-13, 09:39 AM
The strategy with 10 pips per day while involved in scalping, i think is a good strategy but you need to be extra careful to see the market ups and downs. the analysis should here is a proof of the strategy and seems good enough to adopt .

manikah
2012-10-13, 09:49 AM
I never support scalping strategy for long time trader.I see by scalping 5/6 times we can success and take some profit but one or two times we fall loss and it gives huge amount of loss.After summesion we see total gross profit is negative.I always try to maintain long term trading strategy and try to practice it.Actually I want to be a long time forex trader.

rilmo
2012-10-13, 09:54 AM
nice strategy. but may i know, when this strategy must be doing? in what mareket time? and how if we face big news market, are this strategy still useful??, how logn you have test this strategy and tell us about profit percentage .. :) thank you.

yogesheena
2012-10-13, 11:40 AM
nice brother , there are lot of course who are selling this strategy for 600$ and u here for free , i tried but never earned so had to put in dustbin but looking at your winning i have decided to go with it once again, like its so simple to be true but the the point is we earn in demo but not in live bez spread kills us this strategy is only and only good when the spread is so low that the min u take th trade u are in profits.

budado
2012-10-13, 01:21 PM
Right now eur/usd has daily volatility of 125 pips each day so if you are planning to earn 10 pips only then chance are you can get good trade each day. But the big question is this. What if you make a bad entry point? You are aiming for 10 pips profit but how much are you willing to loss? how much will be your SL going to be? This is the question that many threads does not answer when they open a thread about scalping. They give how much will be the target money but they don't give how much will be loses.

richat
2012-10-14, 01:28 PM

pixsfx
2012-10-17, 03:28 PM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

good strategy master,, seems perfect for me, I'll try it on a demo account,, hopefully I can do to get green pips. thank you for sharing strategies

budado
2012-10-17, 03:39 PM
It's good to those who has a solid hard and not affected with stress. I don't like to trade using scalping because I need to glue my eyes every single pips movement. We must understand that in scalping we not only target small pips profit but we must also make sure that our loses is small. So in short we must not only concern with our 10 pips TP but with our SL also. How much will be our SL? is it going to be 10 pips also? or more? or less? So this alone is stressful already for me.

akhin
2012-10-17, 05:27 PM
- We will call these the Signal Candles

pixsfx
2012-10-18, 03:38 PM
Hi!

Please Comment!!!

thank you sir,,, I have tried it on a demo account,, it turned out pretty good,, although sometimes ploating ...
seems to have no use of stop losses being experienced ploating swell ..
enlightenment please sir ...:good::good:

ahmeddd22
2012-10-18, 04:36 PM
thanks for shearing this strategy.
I think will be sometimes affective when I know any hot news will in the near future then I should follow this strategy

shepon93
2012-10-18, 09:33 PM
All of thanks for shearing this strategys like scalping trading. this strategy work when stoch is also cross out oversold and over bough levels.but this is not take place all time.
this is most of the time stirring between oversold and overbought levels.

rohankobir
2012-10-18, 10:24 PM
nice strategy. I see that lots of people are sharing their trading tips on here which is great. Thanks!

realearner99
2012-10-18, 10:40 PM
thanks man for sharing your indicator with us.
I hope they are useful for us.

FREEDOM
2012-10-18, 10:42 PM
Well this is good strategy bro, but do we need to see the candlestick pattern when it reach upper or bottom band from bollinger band?. I think when we are combine with candlestick is more stronger, do you think the same with me?. Sorry for my question if it is make you a little confuse.

abayomi kolade
2012-10-19, 04:31 AM
okay i think i can really understand this 10 pips Scalping Strategy right now because i have been looking for the very best way to trade based on the scalping strategy and right now i think i can really understand the best way to make use of this 10 pips Scalping Strategy and i shall test this in my demo before i invest my money into it

skyonline7866
2012-10-24, 03:04 PM
Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit. So its best that you know how to combine the two.So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions arise on the graph. So my income will be lower. That's why always it may not be followed.

aisfx
2012-10-25, 04:20 AM
Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit. So its best that you know how to combine the two.So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions arise on the graph. So my income will be lower. That's why always it may not be followed.

scalping strategy is very easy if you use a small time frame for open positions and see the direction of the movement and a strong trend in the time frame for scalping techniques, ability scalping should be disciplined and do overlot and over margin

casiotab
2012-10-25, 06:20 PM
This strategy is very excellent, but should be similar to the route of the pattern is occurring in the larger period of time. could you display me the position of stop-loss that you use for this technique?

lanre01
2012-10-25, 07:00 PM
Nice strategy, but am so much skeptical about the bolinger bands, more often that i have used it, it appers laging to me, price most have moved appreciably before the bands expand, or maybe i got the settings wrong.

lulu50
2012-10-26, 01:19 AM
there are some good scalping strategies out there but these combination that makes you understand when you should buy or sell, its a great wa of money. the best way to understand these is to make sure that there are loops that canmake you some good strategies.

mdjoy16
2012-10-26, 02:05 AM
Once you see your signal candle, enter in that same direction and scalp your pips.
good like forex forum indian thanks

mdjoy50
2012-10-26, 02:33 AM
Look only on the major pairs. (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF)
- A close must happen outside the Bollinger Band indicator good like forex

oreoluwa
2012-10-26, 03:24 AM
alright i have been looking for the very best way to trade based on the scalping strategy because i know with scalping i can always make the very best out of the forex market ans 10 pips Scalping Strategy will surely go a very long way in making the best numbers of pips i really wanted so i think scalping is the best

sammypt
2012-10-27, 10:38 PM
i like this stratagy , even that i dont use it very much cuz i dont have time during the sesson it looks nice

reggard
sammy

imrulhira
2012-10-27, 10:39 PM
Forex trading signal providers help you in reducing risks or losses in trading. But it is important for you to understand the judgment behind the signals and then you can maximize your profits easily.

aisfx
2012-10-28, 04:16 AM
Forex trading signal providers help you in reducing risks or losses in trading. But it is important for you to understand the judgment behind the signals and then you can maximize your profits easily.

The good scalping strategy for volatile sideways market with a large range, use in a small time frame to open a position with rapid movements in europe and usa sesia, ability to use scalping strategy and a lot of discipline in accordance with the margin of capital and trading plan

nyiel100
2012-10-28, 04:35 AM
scalping with simple indicator,a useful thread especially for me and i have watched your videos too,but can you tell me more about the risk management of this strategy too? because what i heasrd is that scalper using large lots for their open positions

zola18
2012-10-31, 01:11 AM
I'm working on this topic strategic since a short period which is for me the best strategy for several reasons that deals losers may be at least two or three out of ten it is a good and despite the fact that profit 10 points, but it makes the risk a few and who wanted their application or testing must tested first onDemo Account

ObaFX
2012-10-31, 01:55 AM
scalping is a very profitable way of trading the forex market though it can result in excessive loss when not accurately done so i won't advice a new trader to start from scalping because it require a lot of experience to succeed.

ahmed tarek
2012-10-31, 03:29 AM
Transactions depend on rapid opening and closing transactions quickly, usually used to frame the exact

topexlicix
2012-10-31, 04:25 AM
thank you,,
This strategy helped me to find,,:)

Java Trader
2012-10-31, 06:52 AM
That is an excellent strategy for long term success. It's the timing and preparation to make the decisions at that time, but sometimes slippage does occur.
Timing is a friend just as trend too.

wasifshakil
2012-10-31, 07:11 AM
nice strategy for scalping. Very well and helpful strategy. Thank you for share with us. It really help peoples for get profit.ok

amare126
2012-10-31, 07:17 AM
Thank you very much for the highly elaborated post giving technical reasons for 10 pip profit.I learned lot from it with care and improved my trading mechanism.These types of posts are of very importance for newbie.The trade has been fully explained for us to self learn.However, the use of Bollinger band here gives me more understanding about it .

Duddy
2012-10-31, 07:44 AM
well, i agree that 10 pips is a reasonable profit in forex trading. But Time frame 5 - 15 minutes is not really a good time frame to analyze. It's too short and fast. Are you recommending this strategy for scalpers?

Dages0308
2012-10-31, 09:39 AM
so the entry decision and its use SL as what sir? Technically this is not his like, if the price has bounced off the indicator Bolinger band at the bottom then we take buy? and vice versa if it bounces off the top then sell to take 5-10 pips profit?

adikutta
2012-10-31, 09:40 AM
alright i have been looking for
the very best way to trade
based on the scalping strategy
because i know with scalping i
can always make the very best
out of the forex market ans 10
pips Scalping Strategy will surely
go a very long way in making the
best numbers of pips i really
wanted so i think scalping is the
best

mizishab
2012-10-31, 11:17 AM
The technique is very excellent and I used But next to nothing, some level of resistance guitar and financial assistance, should I colored aspect of an time, then use the Bollinger and Stoke on the aspect of 15 minutes.

CreolaPitaj
2012-10-31, 12:00 PM
Using the best Forex scalping strategy ensures providing quick profit. Aside from using a strategy, scalping also requires focus and discipline. Ideally, a good scalper is able to make 10 to 100 trades daily and at least 5 to 15 trades for every trade. Likewise, a scalper should also know how to determine the right time of trading positions.
Forex scalping is all about buying and selling of currency pairs through a bid or ask price. Trading is done quickly ensuring to gain few pips. The strategy of gaining a few pips at a time will turn into big gains in the end. However, it is important to stick to the strict exit strategy in absorbing profits and at the same time prevent losing trades. Here are some tips in improving the Forex scalping strategy.
1. Identify support and resistance
Doing the scalping strategy requires knowing the strong areas of support and resistance. In this way, it will be a lot easier entering or withdraw your position accurately. Identifying those areas will help you find the price they rebelled and it is the right time to enter the trading position.

aiiu
2012-10-31, 01:16 PM
i have a question,, did you use this strategy to ? may i see your history trading i want to make sure how profitable this strategy thank before :)

budado
2012-10-31, 04:11 PM
10 pips scalping is good way to earn good amount of money if you can frequently do it. I don't mind if we going to make 10 to 20 trade in a day. that's 10 pips can end up 100 to 200 pips every day profit also. But to be honest I really don't like scalping. I don't have good experience trading scalping as I end up at loss. Its good to have 10 pips TP but the big question is what is your SL? Because in doing scalping you just don't need to know your TP you also need to know your SL.

lanre01
2012-10-31, 05:02 PM
The stocastic looks like a customised indicator, is it ? and the bolinger bands what is the settings, i think one would still needs to combine another trend detector indicator.

masudrana
2012-10-31, 05:42 PM
I tread in Forex market using scalping.
When I tread I use SL and TP.
My target profit is 10 pips for a lot. I will follow this strategy.

abnoman
2012-10-31, 10:57 PM
Dear this is good for me . because i am a scalper so that is why. i am very happy for getting this strategy . i see how much do this strategy.

Thanks

wsaqapam
2012-11-01, 03:04 AM
For me I'm working on this topic strategic since a shorters periode which is for me the best strategies for several reasons that deals losers may be at least two or three out of ten it is a good and despite the fact that profit the 10 points, but it makes the risk a few and who wanted theirs applications or the testing must tested firstly on the demo Accounts !!

Jack_lee
2012-11-01, 05:28 AM
hai mazzr,
thanks to share this strategy 10 pips every open position...this strategy is wonderfull....it can take 10 pips every open position, how is combine with big size lot...10 usd x 10pips = 100usd per day..its enough ??? 100 usd per day...how if 1 pips 100 usd ??? 100x 10= 1000 dollar just click buy and sell...woooww...

Mas
2012-11-06, 12:31 PM
I think if we see it in a longer perspective of traders can not be applied to not have to pick up merchant he observed reversal pips bit so to get it then we must be very careful that we do not lose in the trade we are doing this

aisfx
2012-11-07, 04:45 AM
I think if we see it in a longer perspective of traders can not be applied to not have to pick up merchant he observed reversal pips bit so to get it then we must be very careful that we do not lose in the trade we are doing this

simple trading strategies and trading plan should be to wear, put on a demo account to practice trading analysis and mental strength as well as money management and trading plan, the analysis will determine the outcome

nebula
2012-11-07, 04:55 AM
simple trading strategies and trading plan should be to wear, put on a demo account to practice trading analysis and mental strength as well as money management and trading plan, the analysis will determine the outcome
Yes practices first is important but if we know the risks of a business since the beginning are indeed important. because this will affect our psychology especially our emotions. When you know that the risks in dealing with small then you will be at ease. You can't continue to experience stress during trading.

munna khan
2012-11-07, 11:28 AM
well, for that is the best forex trading when we can follow the development of forex itself ..
so that way we can control our emotions with the most best way without having to fight the direction of the trend and momentum itself best when we can already read the best time .

asmakhatun
2012-11-07, 12:07 PM
I am using gingerbread from digit geezer-hood you strategy only complex 60/100 because in different way it goes in the extremely opposite itinerary and did not furnish enough second to quite merchant met with big losses if he never SL. if we see it in somebody appearance than its not workable bargainer should not remove the trader until he discover a minuscule occurrence.

lanre01
2012-11-07, 02:08 PM
Nice one, its pretty nice simple strategy, but all in all i believe money management is the key to succeful trading career, discipline is equally key sometime not the strategy.

Chaudhry
2012-11-07, 02:19 PM
Meray khayal mein 10 pips ki scalping strategy achi hay magar mein zada risky trade kerta hou or meri scalping strategy at least 20 pips ki kerta hou or zada greed nahi kerta or emotions pay control kerta hou.

mandaufx
2012-11-15, 06:49 PM
The first practice is important but if we know the risks of the business from the beginning is important. as this affects our psychology, especially our emotions. When you know that the risk in handling small then you will feel comfortable. You can not continue to experience stress during trading.

rok
2012-11-15, 06:51 PM
Using the best Forex scalping strategy ensures providing quick profit. Aside from using a strategy, scalping also requires focus and discipline. Ideally, a good scalper is able to make 10 to 100 trades daily and at least 5 to 15 trades for every trade

winwinwindu
2012-11-16, 07:39 AM
bollinger band ke sath main moving average ka use karna jyada sahi signal deta hai waise band bhi sma ko lekar chalta hai , band ki middle line sma hi hoti hai aur upper band aur lower band middle SMA line se aik distance ke standard deviation lekar set kiye jate hain jo prices ke volatility ko show karte hain ismain band ka expand hona prices ke jyada volatility ki info deti hai aur band ka contrast ya narrow hona prices ke slow movement ke bare main indicate karta hai , apki strategy kafi achhi hai ismain moving average ka combination ismain kafi accurate signal de sakta hai.

mataharifx
2012-11-16, 07:21 PM
well, for it is the best forex trading when we can keep track of forex itself so that way we can control our emotions the best way without having to fight the direction of the trend and momentum itself best when we've been able to read the best time.

rashedul
2012-11-16, 07:26 PM
I am using boliingerbad from quaternion years you strategy only activity 60/100 because in added way it goes in the extremely opposite substance and did not support enough measure to quite merchant met with big losses if he never SL. if we see it in soul appearance than its not workable dealer should not collect the merchandiser untill he maintain a emotional setback.

belantarafx
2012-11-16, 07:41 PM
for it is the best forex trading when we can keep track of forex itself ..
so that way we can control our emotions the best way without having to fight the direction of the trend and momentum itself best when we've been able to read the best time.

md mofizur rahman
2012-11-18, 09:41 AM
Thank you very very much because how nicely you deliver this strategy with graphics. I also follow this and i am getting benefit. as my capital is low so i have to follow scalping. if possible i will follow swing trading.

heartlove
2012-11-20, 07:26 PM
when the price touch the beautiful price,
it bounce or pull back about 10 pips, so that i can take profit from it.

tanvirmks
2012-11-20, 07:42 PM

Forex affiliate marketing gives really good profits. You could work on your own whilst staying home or anywhere so long as you have a laptop and Connection to the internet.

rebate lover
2012-11-24, 09:28 PM
Strategy is very good and suitable for traders pick off the scalp and I also used them and the goal is always of the 5 points and the best frame I like dealing with Hazh strategy it is the Frame 5 minutes and used it at night at a time which does not have a lot of liquidity in the market and a pair euro dollar given better results Thank you ..

cepik
2012-11-24, 09:34 PM
Strategy is very good and I personally used a candle next to the deviant, but used on the part of 15 minutes and not 5 minutes
But will try them also on the Frame 5 minutes .. Thanks for Trg Strategy ...

tradergalau
2012-11-24, 10:34 PM
for the scalping it is recommended to use 5min time farm.. 10 pips is not that much risky for scalping but need to be careful that about the market trend.,aligator wave ang bolinger band are the best way of scalping..can follow 4H time linit for the market trand..for 10pips profit never take chance to loss your all trade..need to control emotion for scalping bcoz may be you may loss your money if you are unable to control your emotion:good:

genjer fx
2012-11-24, 11:02 PM
Thanks for sharing such good trading strategies but please share the results along with the strategy so that people come to know what you have earned with this strategy. I am also a scalper and i like the strategy but i recommend all to use stop-loss if totally depending on it. This strategy is very good and workable. This strategy will work in almost all market conditions but still it will not work every time so please use stop-loss of 20pips to avoid any uncertain situation.

marsi_29
2012-11-24, 11:03 PM
This is good but i think i have more good strategy then it because i can get 20 to 30 pips per day using the Bolinger band indicator in 30 min chert in the volatile market and i know that various expert trade use this indicator and it is very useful for the new trader also.

ArfianFx
2012-11-24, 11:23 PM
good.. for scalping u can use TF M15 for take profit 5 pips maybe.. if have big trend u can false signal on chart that.. if oversold maybe that can on up but have down if big boys play on market :D

dareking
2012-11-25, 01:36 PM

bhai bollinger band main bhi kafi baar use kar chuka hoon, ye achcha indicator to hai, lekin mujhe lagta hai, jab tak trader is indicator ke bare mein achchi study nahi kar leta hai, ye indicator itna jayda useful nahi hoga.

mohsin15
2012-11-25, 01:52 PM
nice bollinger band is nice indicator to know about market triend

hotrahim
2012-11-25, 02:41 PM
. You want to be capable of count on a course or software that is truly will make a positive change. Consult with the economic specialist or your bank to explore FOREX trading, the actual Forex market segments and just how you are able to don't be the actual victim while committing to these kind of marketplaces.

malikysd
2012-11-25, 02:41 PM
Automated Forex trading packages are different in regards to their style and which currency pairs they trade. While choosing, it is wise to take this into account. Some Forex Robots are scalpers while others focus on longer term trading

naziakhan
2012-11-25, 02:56 PM
ya indicator sirf scalping k liyay best hay .hum es sa long term achi trading nh kar saktay hay. agar hum es sa long term trading karna cahtay hay tu fr hamay es ka combination dosray indicators k sath use karna cahiyay.:)

gretongan
2012-11-25, 04:09 PM
Seems like quite a good strategy. Thank you for sharing screen shot and the video to explain the strategy that you wanted to share with us. That makes things easy to understand for the followers. Thanks a lot and I hope to see more post like this.

hichammoad
2012-11-25, 04:11 PM
Emotional when I think will be sometimes I know any hot news will in the near then intended I was follow this strategy. Purpose I think this may not come at every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I we the graph are to wait until the conditions arise. So my income will be lower. of That why always it may not be followed. Purpose I follow this strategy will.

blonur
2012-11-25, 04:32 PM
thanks to sharing with us this nice strategy but the bollinger bands sometimes make a false signal to enter on deal

Md Jafar Iqbal
2012-11-25, 04:37 PM
I use four years boliingerbad fly strategy only works 60/100 is otherwise extremely steering towards the merchant and not enough time met with sizeable losses if ever SL. if seen in perspective as non-viable operator should not pick up the dealer there is a small investment.

aandree
2012-11-25, 04:58 PM
It is an advantage of scalping a friend, with a look at Time Fraame small (M15), we can determine the profit targets are short (10 points). and have best knowledge that scalping is very dangerous for an inexperienced, because every time the price will have to pay attention tranding.

nana12
2012-11-25, 05:14 PM
10 pips scalping start and the forex trader in the world very very profit is t the running. i think will be something affective but i will follow this startegy forex trader work.

shohankst9
2012-11-25, 05:28 PM
I think Forex is a good business.The strategy above is simple and easy to understand and follow because the indicators use are easy to understand. I have bollinger bands and Stochastic in my chart as well and used them for scalping. However your stochastic indicators is different from mine. I will try to download it.Have a nice day.Thank you............................................

Habib Mondol
2012-11-25, 06:46 PM
It's a nice strategy! I will try it first in my demo account.If i find good result then i will set it in my real account.I think it will give me some profit.Many many thanks brother for share your post.

hariz
2012-11-25, 07:16 PM
It is an asset of scalping a christian, with a see at Instant Frime miniscule (M15), we can cause the advantage targets are goldbrick (10 points). and human incomparable knowledge that scalping is rattling severe for an new, because every quantify the damage present jazz to pay tending tranding.

rislama
2012-11-25, 07:46 PM
or that is the best currency dealing when we can adhere to the growth of currency dealing itself. so that way we can management our feelings with the most best way without having to battle the route of the pattern and strength itself best when we can already study the best time.

lingkon
2012-11-25, 07:56 PM
i like scalping and i am do scalping.scalping is a good strategy if we can though it is so risky.i mean eur/usd is the best currency to do scalping because this currency move quickly than other currency.we can start trade for scalping when market go up or down.

bisifentus
2012-11-25, 08:24 PM
If a trader is suing the bollinger ban to get the market trading, my advice to such trader is to be careful since the since it is repelling or break through trading strategy, it may go and might surely bounce.

dareking
2012-12-08, 05:32 PM
i like scalping and i am do scalping.scalping is a good strategy if we can though it is so risky.i mean eur/usd is the best currency to do scalping because this currency move quickly than other currency.we can start trade for scalping when market go up or down.

There are many pairs for scalping, but main hamesha Eur/usd ke saath hi scalping karna pasand karta hoon, is pair mein movement achchi hoti hai, but scalping karne ka bhi ek time hota hai, jo trader ko dekhna padta hai.:)

naziakhan
2012-12-08, 06:12 PM
There are many pairs for scalping, but main hamesha Eur/usd ke saath hi scalping karna pasand karta hoon, is pair mein movement achchi hoti hai, but scalping karne ka bhi ek time hota hai, jo trader ko dekhna padta hai.:)

yes EUR/USD is very good pair for scalping ,it can give us good profit but we should follow a good strategy ,some traders scalping on exotic pair .i think we should not scalp on exotic pairs .it movement is very fast some time .:)

reazforex
2012-12-09, 10:27 AM
Simply 10 pips are usually not ample for me regarding in the morning. I may not be ready to decide on simply 10 pips. And it ought to be risky to help benefit from large plenty or high quantity regarding answer 10 pips when improve to help switch while healthy as if as us.

nabila
2012-12-09, 11:47 AM
I believe give be sometimes effective when I fuck any hot broadcast faculty in the neighbouring prospective then I should loco mote this strategy. But I believe this may not arrive at every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I human to act until the conditions hap on the illustration.

dyah56
2012-12-09, 01:26 PM
I like also the strategy sthoc pack especially when played in a bigger tf will be greater if sclaping better in
my opinion in combination with a suitable indicator for the stochastic indicator. if the match could be more accurately

Rigalit
2012-12-09, 01:45 PM
profit. Aside from using a strategy, scalping also requires focus and discipline. Ideally, a good scalper is able to make 10 to 100 trades daily and at least 5 to 15 trades for every trade. Likewise, a scalper should also know how to determine the right time of trading positions.
Forex scalping is all about buying and selling of currency pairs through a bid or ask price. Trading is done quickly ensuring to gain few pips. The strategy of gaining a few pips at a time will turn into big gains in the end. However, it is important to stick to the strict exit strategy in absorbing profits and at the same time prevent losing trades. Here are some tips in improving the Forex scalping strategy.

mhchomsi
2012-12-09, 02:20 PM
i don't totally agree along with your strategy as a result of you are doing not specify the time when this strategy operating sensible and don't share any prof of your respective strategy. throughout news impact technical won't work correctly. would like to'>it becomes necessary contemplate each fundamental and technical with a time for them to create sensible profit.....

subrahmanyam
2012-12-09, 08:32 PM
yes i like this strategy i want to try this on tomarrow in forex trading in demo account, strategy is very important to every trade in Forex. every strategy has its own specialty and percentage of success.

Hasanman
2012-12-10, 09:16 PM
It's easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to get profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. B'cause if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit. so its best that you know how to combine the two.

kaisar
2012-12-11, 12:41 AM
thanks for sharing information. fitting scalping strategy used when when? scalping technique it self only took a few pips and performed repeatedly using a large lot. and pairs are used in pairs what? and using TF how?

sheriffex
2012-12-11, 01:27 AM
but you didn`t elaborate on your stradtegy. please can u explain better?

hariz
2012-12-12, 02:14 PM
one of the best trading for 10 pips scalpng out to me is by depositig out to a broker utilizing a 1pip fixed spread and as you you're trading around with them, if you pen a position, in spite of how fast or slow your trade can get out to your positve facet, invariably shut if you hae a few positve points which facilitate you'>will enable you perceive trading and you'll reacch your 10 pips terribly fast. throughout news impact technical doesn't work correctly.

been
2012-12-12, 02:55 PM
Buying from the bottom and sales from the top 10 or 20 points points can be easily obtained daily rolling must stay away from greed because it is a major cause of the loss and exit profits minority and satisfying.

heru
2012-12-12, 02:58 PM
i think your strategy is quit sensible and that i additionally follow the bolinger band indicator for scalping strategy and most of the scalping monger do use this indicator as a result of once value can cross to the higher line then monger will get ten to fifteen pips from per trade and each day monger will do four to 5 time scalping.

jeng
2012-12-12, 08:34 PM

I strongly agree with you sir
Greetings, I am still new in the world of forex and want to learn a host of indicators Bolinger bands because I think Bolinger band indicator is easily seen by beginners like me

ucang-et
2012-12-12, 08:57 PM
you would like that should be very effective at count throughout the course or software that's truly can have a positive modification. consult in the economic specialist or your bank out to explore forex trading, the particular forex market segments simply how you can able out to dont be the particular victim whereas committing out to these more than a little marketplaces.

roxy161
2012-12-12, 09:28 PM
hi i like this with your trading startegy. easy and simple i also use this startegy. there are only additions to the ma. i give me 4 and 24 as referring only to price alone soochastic setting exactly the some trading you..

jefricha
2012-12-13, 10:23 AM
one of the best trading for 10 pips scalpng to firmly me is by depositig to some broker utilizing a 1pip fixed spread and the moment you're trading around with them, once you pen a position, notwithstanding how fast or slow your trade can go to your positve facet, forever shut once you hae a few positve points and that could support you perceive trading and you may reacch your 10 pips terribly fast. throughout news impact technical won't work correctly.

dareking
2012-12-13, 12:00 PM
Buying from the bottom and sales from the top 10 or 20 points points can be easily obtained daily rolling must stay away from greed because it is a major cause of the loss and exit profits minority and satisfying.

bhai agar high aur low ka pata laga lena asaan hota, to 10 pips consistently earn karna koi badi baat nahi hoti, aur har koi 10 pips mein hi 100 pips ka profit earn kar lete, high lot trading karke earn kiya ja sakta hai, par high aur low hi samjh nahi aata hai.:D

jawaid123
2012-12-13, 03:47 PM
RSI, MA, Trend Signal for always trading. Most effective for scalp is Bollinger Bands, RSI.
These instigator is really nice and use time frame 5-15 minute for better result while scalping.
I use an indicator Bollinger for scalping, while sideway then the center line of Bollinger bands will move flat,
I'll use the style of scalping in the current market sideway

naziakhan
2012-12-13, 04:02 PM
bhai agar high aur low ka pata laga lena asaan hota, to 10 pips consistently earn karna koi badi baat nahi hoti, aur har koi 10 pips mein hi 100 pips ka profit earn kar lete, high lot trading karke earn kiya ja sakta hai, par high aur low hi samjh nahi aata hai.:D

yes ,no one can predict the forex market easily . if we have very good experience and good demo practice ,only then we will able to predict the forex market correctly . but we can not predict it with 100% surety .:)

otakon
2012-12-13, 04:36 PM
First strategy I advise you to enter the market is
Sufficiency little profit and not to risk capital to take profits more
As Real Scalping strategy used by a profitable and sometimes lose in other times and why you need to a large capital to bring many profits

bombastic
2012-12-13, 07:54 PM
means that the saturation point of the price movement can not be ascertained ya, but we can get a pretty good price movements, in order to buy and sell at the most appropriate time.

dyah56
2012-12-13, 08:34 PM
yes i like this strategy i want to try this on tomarrow in forex trading in demo account, strategy is very important to every trade in Forex. every strategy has its own specialty and percentage of success.
yeah well mr if you want to try a new strategy had to be in a live demo if real would directly result in the loss much
less affected by margin call because they do not know the nature of the new techniques that we use .. MM also besides count

yasefsami3
2012-12-13, 08:54 PM
I think will be sometimes affective when I know any hot news will in the near future then I should follow this strategy. But I think this may not come at every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions arise on the graph. So my income will be lower. That's why always it may not be followed. But I will follow this strategy.

Ettrisia
2012-12-13, 08:57 PM
sir if we get lucky with scalping big profit??? if the range with scalping was only 5-10 pips?? how planning and money management is good and the use lotn? and safe strategy was like what?

kaisar
2012-12-13, 09:33 PM
indeed very good scalping technique is used to find the origin of fitting time and profit analysis. because we can open a position many times with a small profit. advantage of this technique we did not lose time to pay attention to price movements every day.

sulasih
2012-12-13, 11:08 PM

rodro
2012-12-15, 06:37 PM
I agree with you and i also loving the scalping. it quickly show our profit and its is excellent strategy for every trader. most of the time I try this strategy.

joker7diaa
2012-12-15, 07:24 PM
This your strategy is really nice if its working for. I dont thinks i can do anything on 1m tf. Am using higher tf which is ok for me and my strategy is based on candle pattern using support and resistance.

ludric
2012-12-15, 07:49 PM
This your strategy is really nice if its working for. I dont thinks i can do anything on 1m tf. Am using higher tf which is ok for me and my strategy is based on candle pattern using support and resistance.
For good strategy, the experience, especialy in forex business, can be obtained usualy when we loss in our transaction. but not only learn from our experience but also we have to learn from the experience of others.

shun297
2012-12-16, 12:43 AM
hi i like this with your trading startegy easy and simple i also use this startegy. there are only addiyions to the ma i give ma 5 and 25 as referring only to price alone..

kaisar
2012-12-16, 07:56 AM
in profit in my forex scalping techniques prefer to use because it does not have to wait long in front of the monitor. OP now established trend. and if we see it in the longer perspective of traders can not be implemented should not choose the merchant until he watched a little reversal.

ForexCepat
2012-12-16, 08:22 AM
Calculate your worst possible scenarios. Scalping is a rough technique to use, but if you calculate that your account will be able to handle any massive losses, then you should be able to proceed with little worry. Use the size of your trading lot, as well as your risks, to find the numbers.

minoa
2012-12-16, 08:49 AM
i like scalping trading. this strategy work when stoch is also cross out oversold and over bough levels.
but this is not happen all time.
this is most of the time moving between oversold and overbought levels.
only 10 pips is not enough for me for each day.i will not be happy to take only 10 pips. and it should be risky to use big lots or high volume for take 10 pips.so better to trade as safe like as me.
In scalping strategy it is upto us how we take an event of happening in our trading. In case of loss, we should not just think of it and try to look for the positive in that trade by tracing the mistake.