PDA

View Full Version : Deviant strategy candle.

Pages : [1] 2

tervarto
2012-04-05, 03:48 AM
Dear brothers
Perhaps one of you read an objective for candle in a perverse Forums
Candle is a candle perverse have some characteristics
And may be observed through the curfew in the chart and made recommendations very successful in other forums
Properties candle perverse
1 - are closer to daily Frame
2 - candle is bearish, not bullish
3 - candle open and close outside the Bollinger
4- Have an upper tail if it open up the upper Bollinger
5 - have a lower tail if it open the bottom of the lower Bollinger
6 - a rare but very strong chance the success of 95% and 5% failure
7- Aim to be the first candle candle closes the next day
8 - candle following it often enter the Bollinger
9 - could be the price reaches to the middle Bollinger
10 - may exceed the Bollinger middle and the price to reflect the other side of the Bands
https://indian-forex.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=770&d=1333577379
https://indian-forex.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=771&d=1333577391
https://indian-forex.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=769&d=1333577361
I hope that you like Thread
Note
You can use the Strategic Frame 15 minutes, but the success rate by 70%

tomiko
2012-04-29, 12:41 PM
nice strategy bro :) but i have some question to ask: what is the period of the bollinger band? how long u have used this strategy? u said that there's 5% failure, so how many pips is the stop loss? :(

mahmudi
2012-04-29, 03:04 PM
good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region

kuttus
2012-04-29, 11:39 PM
HELLOS BROTHER REALLY NICE strategy can you tell me please what should be the take profit and what should be the stop loose and again thanks for helping us

kalponick
2012-04-30, 08:47 AM
I used three strategy on bollinger bands... but cant earn good profits with them.. because there are many times when price touched those upper and lower bands but they did not reverse... and there are sometimes when they reverse like they should be.. So which one to believe..?

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 12:05 PM
Dear brothers
And may be observed through the curfew in the chart and made recommendations very successful in other forums
10 - may exceed the Bollinger middle and the price to reflect the other side of the Bands
Note

yar ya strategy muaja boht passand ha or main es strategy ko boht sohqa sa dakta hoon or mauja es ka bara min kuch kas tarazaba nahi hota ha es laya min es indicator ko boht zadia samajana ke kush kar rha hoon es laya main boht sara waqat trading karta hoan.

rathod
2012-05-29, 12:07 AM
yar ya strategy muaja boht passand ha or main es strategy ko boht sohqa sa dakta hoon or mauja es ka bara min kuch kas tarazaba nahi hota ha es laya min es indicator ko boht zadia samajana ke kush kar rha hoon es laya main boht sara waqat trading karta hoan.

rathod
2012-06-03, 08:54 PM

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-12, 05:50 PM
Dear brothers
Note

wauw,, super one, unfortunately, why the need to close and take advantage the next day was a trader in need of a lot of members here that is a suitable strategy to trade on the scalping, I think you know is ..
but,, its OK, I love this strategy and will probably be my first demo

maulana
2012-06-13, 09:07 AM
can you explain more detail about this strategy... what period bollinger band we must setting...? and how many pip for stop loss...? what kind of candle we must pay attention, all of candlestick type or only candlestick like hammer, doji or etc...?
please help...

kashifrehman
2012-06-13, 10:03 AM
Nice strategy dear, I feel that there is some other technicals that you are using to identify this potential because with only bollingerband we cannot be sure like this. Please share if there are some other technicals along with bollingerband and the setting of bollingerband too.

slametzz
2012-07-23, 08:46 AM
chandlestick are the best easy ab\nd profitable strategy, firts of all practice from one patterm then when u master on it. the practice on 2nd pattern like this u easily remember all the patterm. with the help of chandlestisk ypu get the market reverse indications very early and get some more profit

Borhan107
2012-07-23, 09:03 AM
I have no idea about this post. My have some question about some indicator. How gives bolinger band indicat in the forex market. How use expert advitisor. Please answer this question expert trader.

tharaka17
2012-08-19, 08:56 AM
yep..Really can you explain it again with more details please.As well as please zoom your image.Then it will very clear.Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us my brother.Wish you all the best for your success.

Iqra
2012-08-19, 03:25 PM
strategy seems to be very effective but plzzz tell me about setting stop loss, asmjhay to lgta ha k daily time frames new bie k liya shi nhi, as account blow honay ka bhi darr hota ha, agar to analysis wrong ho gaya to poora account blow ho jaega, humis stategy ko low timeframe ma bhi use kr sktay hain, I think so.

mcceducation
2012-08-27, 09:51 AM
look very good strategy, so i think if your explain the strategy very good then its very helpful for me and other all member, so i can say have you any other explain about the strategy, if have please share for us. hope after then its give us very good profit. thanks.

sohanahmedsohan
2012-08-27, 10:34 AM
actually candle statistics will help you to take the right decision that you may trade or not. or this is a time frame.

esif
2012-08-27, 02:44 PM
Deviant strategy candle
Your strategy seems good dear member i will test it first on demo and will let you know if i found some interest there, and i am hopeful that i will work, as you have made effort to post it, then definitely it will have some thing.

kabil750
2012-11-23, 01:25 PM
devaint strategy candle can you explain more detail about this strategy ... what period bollinger band we must setting...? and how many pips for stop loss.

dreamway
2012-11-23, 04:48 PM
i have many question about this strategy. is this strategy use-able for gold and silver? Looking very nice, but can i use this strategy on lower time frame M5? what are the best pairs for this strategy?

dareking
2012-11-25, 06:25 PM

bhai strategy mein mere khayal se indicator ko samjhana bahut jaruri hota hai, jaise ki is strategy mein bollinger band indicator ka use kiya gaya hai, aur trader isko sahi se follow tabhi kar pata hai, jab usko bollinger band ke 3 lines ki knowledge ho to.

naziakhan
2012-11-25, 09:07 PM
kisi bi strategy ko hum tab samjh saktay hay jab hum us ki practice demo account per kartay hay , es liyay hamain sb stratgey ki demo account per practice karni cahiyay .es sa hamain kafi zaida faida hota hay aur hamaray experience bi increase hota hay .:)

pro2
2012-11-26, 01:53 PM
thank you for your sharing your strategy.i think it is a good strategy. i also sometimes use bolinger and it is a very good indicator
based on support and resistence level.do u use it for any special currency pair.keep sharing your strategy

mehediksm
2012-11-26, 02:06 PM
good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region
This is because you may discover that you have difficulty using them well because Forex can generate such complex price movements very quickly.

munna khan
2012-11-26, 06:40 PM
dear candle stick kafi achi or best strategy ha maine na es strategy ko boht zaada trading maine used ka ha muja ya strategy boht he ahci or best lagti ha kas karn newbie traders ka laya too ya strategy boht he ahci or best ha boht easy strategy ha candlestick..

skyonline7866
2012-11-26, 10:14 PM
I used three strategy on bollinger bands... but cant earn good profits with them.. because there are many times when price touched those upper and lower bands but they did not reverse... and there are sometimes when they reverse like they should be.

mudassar004
2012-11-27, 03:08 PM
Well, I think this indicator is helpful for me, If you told strategy is right. You presentation is also good, you told details about your indicator. Happy and safe trading in Forex. I hope you will share more indicator which you use your trading platform.
please click THANKS @>-

nabila
2012-12-24, 12:35 PM
I victimized trio strategy on lingering bands... but chamber get angelic profits with them.. because there are numerous nowadays when price colorful those bunk and alter bands but they did not turnaround... and there are sometimes when they change equivalent they should be..

rockenrolla
2012-12-24, 05:22 PM
Candlestick is a perfect chart mode. Beside show market visualization, it also can become indicator it self. By understanding candlestick philosophy, i prefer to enter market with no indicator, only based on candlestick.

reazforex
2012-12-24, 07:18 PM
I employed 3 strategy on Moving Average. Yet I will make good returns using them. Simply because there are times when value clicked anybody higher and Moving Average is yet none reverse as well as generally there are sometimes on they will reverse something like that they were.

oreoluwa
2012-12-24, 11:41 PM
alright thanks very much for you Deviant strategy candle and based on the clear signer i know this will be very understanding and i just have to practice this Deviant strategy candle in my demo account to get more understanding

asmakhatun
2013-01-09, 02:40 PM
opportune strategy to tap the functionality of the bowling street is not often bad organ can do it all but you can do it all in my message bowling indicators conf usable to but diametric from stochastic stochastic indicator determines whether or not soaking but if bowling learn the edge realm

runu
2013-01-23, 06:42 PM
smashing strategy to increase the functionality of the bowling alleyway is not often bad organ can do it all but you can do it all in my content bowling indicators same to but various from stochastic stochastic indicator determines whether or not pure but if bowling see the extremity region

holy
2013-01-23, 07:06 PM
This strategy is good but i do not like using daily, it tend to keep the trader waiting for so long before takin a trade, when the price is at a particular point on the daily, if you check the hourly you will see that the market has gone too far either high or low.

kaiben
2013-01-23, 09:17 PM
strategy candle:

what is the period of the lingering band? how long u have used this strategy? u said that there's 5% failure, so how many pips is the stop loss?

alikk
2013-01-23, 09:36 PM
you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region

Chuotcon
2013-01-28, 07:30 PM
sometimes they will generally reverse something like them .... click Average values ​​one higher and Shipping is not reversed as well ... However, I will make good profits by use them .... I use 3 on the Moving Average strategy.

vicente147
2013-03-25, 04:55 AM
the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region

dareking
2013-04-05, 11:46 AM

bhai ye strategy bahut hi achchi hai, bollinger band indicator hai ye, jo bhi achcha mana jata hai, aur breakout hone par achcha entry deta hai, ek baar sahi entry mil jaye to achcha paisa mil sakta hai.

amith
2013-04-05, 07:14 PM
opportune strategy to tap the functionality of the bowling street is not often bad organ can do it all but you can do it all in my message bowling indicators conf usable to but diametric from stochastic stochastic indicator determines whether or not soaking but if bowling learn the edge realm

i :)also pake stochasic with setting 553 tp close/close settings only, and indeed kyaknya indicator that I think is most accurate is stochasic because from there we know the level of saturation of market and the market will reverse direction there unnoticed;)

tereliyefx
2013-04-06, 03:33 PM

trading forex using signal from stochastic and RSI and MACD is very usefull and must used trading strategy that needs to wear in accordance with the forex trading market movement analysis and strength and is able to increase the capabilities and accurate analysis

salo1278
2013-05-24, 09:49 PM
you may discover that you have difficulty using them well but forex can generate such complex price movements very quickly.

sadun
2013-05-26, 04:45 PM
A good strategy to maximize the practicality of bowling is not abundant dangerous organ will sleep with but | about | just bolt | almost | bridge | almost | near | near | almost | close} will sleep well with the beating of my mind boggling saturated and indicators, but totally different from the indicator stochastic stock acidic to verify or not, but if you can look forward to determine the region borders

dareking
2013-05-30, 01:18 PM
mere khayal se ye strategy bollinger band aur candlestick ko combined karke use kiya jaa raha hai, bollinger band aur candlestick se jab humko strong signal mil raha ho, to jarur hum ek sure trade ke liye entry kar sakte hai. :)

fxearner
2013-05-30, 02:41 PM
mere khayal se ye strategy bollinger band aur candlestick ko combined karke use kiya jaa raha hai, bollinger band aur candlestick se jab humko strong signal mil raha ho, to jarur hum ek sure trade ke liye entry kar sakte hai. :)

hanji bhai bollinger kaafi achha indicator hai aur candlestick tou technical traders ke liye best cheez hai aur agar en dono ko combined karke hume koi signals miljaaye tou hume jaroor entry leni chahiye aur take profit lagana chahiye..

sunila
2013-05-30, 07:12 PM
yai signals acaah hai magar zruri hai k hum sath signals ki bajye news ko bhea dehan mai rakhay kio k market news k sath he cahlti hai signals depend nahe karti so news is best...

taimur15
2013-05-30, 07:12 PM

bhai bolinger bad se hum ko daily 3 trade conform sure milti hai but us k liye sara din bhi wait krna pad skta hai . ager sahi entry leni hai to jo risk k bagair hai. aur risky trade krni hai to daily kafi order place kr sktey hai . without risk 3 se 4 trade conform sure hai.

Maddy
2013-05-30, 09:48 PM
Bollingner bands work best in trending market (which is 80-90% times true). best time to trade through bolligner bands is after London close in a 5 min Time Frame. You have to be patient enough for the perfect entry and do keep a 10 pip SL. Best pairs are EUR USD, USD CHF, USD JPY & GBP USD only. Market would be dead slow but would reward for the patience.

But mind you this type of a trading is very time consuming. My tip would be to always trade in the direction of trend. Follow 50 EMA to ascertain the direction.

sopu100
2013-05-30, 11:15 PM
it seems to be very good strategy.
i will try these strategy and work on it
after that i will share my opinion about these strategy

reemon1
2013-05-30, 11:21 PM
HELLOS SISTER TRULY SUPERB approach can you reveal to people please what exactly ought to be the acquire cash flow and what exactly ought to be the halt drop and when once again best wishes for stimulating we all.

ovi001
2013-05-31, 12:12 AM
I use 3 strategies to Bollinger bands ... However, I don't get a good profit with them ... Because there's a unit again and again is touching those upper and lower bands, however, do not give up ... And there is usually a unit after they are on the contrary ... The fact that one believes it.?

kanon01
2013-05-31, 12:22 AM
I have 3 strategies for Bollinger bands... But get a reasonable profit can... Because no square meters every time touching these areas of high and low, but did not repent. Feet square at all, simply return it as it should be. Do so I think that...?

malinga
2013-05-31, 01:16 AM
You must specify the amount which ... Tends to a case that Bollinger band strategy ... Can do a lot of information about it? In this way multiple pip stop loss for. ..? What we normally concentrate candle holder candle or reasonable candle is a doji, hammer or the like ...?
Please provide the ...

naziakhan
2013-06-01, 04:35 PM

han bhai ya ak achi strategy hay aur hum es sa acha paisa earn kar saktay hay lakin ya hamesha strong signal nh daiti hay .kabi kabi es sa hamay false signal bi mil saktay hay , es liyay hamay hamesha care sa trading karna cahiyay .:)

sorove21
2013-06-01, 10:28 PM
My partner and I used three techniques with lingering low ... But can't get excellent income using them ... Because there are different when the value touched people second and also cheaper rings they would not change ... And also you will find from time to time when they change as they must be ... Therefore, the type of confidence ...?

pagolk
2013-06-02, 02:44 AM
A good strategy in order to maximize the actual bowling a lot of unhealthy but | | Just about | Near the closest | | |-| Almost | Nearly |-} you will be able to know my opinion bolingbad pointers such as exhaustion, but totally different stokhati stokhati pointer to confirm whether or not saturated, but if bolingbad specifies the bounding sphere

harami
2013-06-02, 03:05 AM
But Bollinger bands, 3 strategies with them, you will be able to achieve a reasonable profit. However, there are areas with great significance, but this result and thoughtful, and repeat your units gang. Does not oppose, and there are regional devices usually need only they switched places. Considers, therefore, that one of the

matirmoina
2013-06-02, 03:27 AM
Good strategy to maximize the utility of bowling is not rich dangerous enough Sarah however | just about about | | almost | most | nearly | near | virtually | well nigh |} you can tell what I think belonged, but completely different checks the flag of stokhati of stokhati of, albeit saturated with the pace, but if the bolingbad has defined the border areas

prince420
2013-06-02, 01:02 PM
Nyc question dear ya ak achi strategy hay aur hum es sa acha paisa earn kar saktay hay lakin ya hamesha strong signal nh daiti hay .kabi kabi es sa hamay false signal bi mil saktay hay , es liyay hamay.. Chiye ke hum mhenat say kam karen thanku so much

hjfjsdy
2013-06-07, 12:10 PM
{Too dangerous, but as Ono bowling practice is a sound strategy for the maximized benefits of ||, can almost almost almost itself next || almost ||} As an ally, but the stokhati stokhati indicator confirms my opinion totally different indicators will get a Yes or no or bolingbad, but if bolingbad to control the border region

tankv
2013-06-07, 06:12 PM
A sound strategy for practicality to maximize healthy organs is not bowling a rich but love | about | almost | almost | most | almost | near | near | close} also nearly saturated you rent to my Bolingbad opinion indicators such as love like but completely different as stochastic stochastic and whether or not asserted, but if the border region Bolingbad

cholka
2013-06-07, 07:29 PM
{The Bowling Alley to maximize the practical utility is a good strategy but will not add plenty of unhealthy Ojo almost immediately |the | |:))) | | almost good-almost nigh near | |:yahoo: | | almost} my opinion boggling stochastic stochastic indicator controls on small indicators but, unlike either Yes or no to determine the border area but if unsaturated belonged bushed:happy:

thirupathi
2013-06-07, 07:57 PM
It very good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati indicators not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region strategy can you tell me should be the take profit and should be the stop loose and again thanks for helping loss.

kajla
2013-06-07, 10:55 PM
en bra strategi att ka bekvmligheten med bowling r inte en farlig remsor kommer emellertid lskar | om | nstan | nstan | Bridge | nstan | nra | nra | praktiskt | nstan} lskar sl i indikatorer fr bolingbad enligt min mening dock, helt annorlunda frn stokhati stokhati indikator verifys eller omttade men ange grnsregionen i bolingbad

optimastic
2013-06-08, 01:45 AM
Nonetheless, a good strategy for more practice bowling Ornag my name a lot knows | -all on nearly. Who almost press note. Closed | practices | nearly} you can indicator I've had it almost like Bolingbad, but totally different than the Stokhati Stokhati verifies indicator, if you do not reach this is when Bolingbad to define the boundaries of the region

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

An excellent strategy to maximize the practical use of Kilimanjaro is no longer an unhealthy but analog stick Theme Theme almost More almost Around nightmare led almost closing living with my death notice belonged indicators, however, are quite different from the characteristics of saturated stochastic do not know, but if you look at Bolivian, you could say the area is pine country should have a profit and gets rid of and stop again thanking You meal at a loss.

sahilbutt
2013-06-08, 11:25 AM
i think in this platform diffrent way strategy when you are work in this platform becoz it is a best platform for me and many traders many traders deviant strategy candle in this platform

dareking
2013-06-08, 03:33 PM
han bhai ya ak achi strategy hay aur hum es sa acha paisa earn kar saktay hay lakin ya hamesha strong signal nh daiti hay .kabi kabi es sa hamay false signal bi mil saktay hay , es liyay hamay hamesha care sa trading karna cahiyay .:)

bhai aapki baat sahi hai, lekin strategy koi bhi ho, strong signal sabhi mein nahi mil paate hai, lekin agar hum is field mein trading karke paisa kamana hai, to humko trading karna hi hoga, koi na koi strategy ko follow to karna hoga bhai. :)

monir05
2013-06-08, 05:23 PM
So if you think that you are great and look fantastic strategy, which hurt itself with different members of the profits, so I would say that it is the reason why so far, tell the other strategies for America. US expects a nice profit. Thank you very much.

yangtu83
2013-06-08, 09:23 PM
A good strategy to maximize comfort for bowling and will hump aurnag not very unhealthy but About Almost Near Approaching Almost Almost hump will hold my opinion} as bolingbad indicators, however, is quite different from the stokhati stokhati indicator confirms whether saturated or not, but if bolingbad to determine the border area

gamla
2013-06-09, 02:30 AM
I have 3 Bollinger strategically ... But you can't get a reasonable profit from them ... because it is a constant value for the most and least-hit of the band, but they cannot change ... and usually, over time, is the basis for how ... So it's a Man Thinketh ...?

sunila
2013-06-09, 06:46 AM
har strategy mai signal laina mushkil hota hai but yai hai k ap ko hamesha trade k duran different strategy ko use kar laina cahay koi bhea humary leyay behter a sakti hai aur humay profit dai sakti hai is k sath humay news ko bhea dehan mai rakh laina chayay ta k hamari trading achea ho....

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-09, 09:47 AM
here i am seeing you use some dotted line in your chart.please tell me what is that? is it a indicator like moving average or other things.i want to know it first and then tell me in which time frame is suitable for using this strategy in the real account and may i use it finally in my real account or test it in my demo account first.

kabliwala
2013-06-09, 10:26 AM
But Bollinger bands ..., 3 strategies, you will not be able to produce the smart money with them, but as a result, only that high again, low bandwidth, they air it reverse ... And, usually, are, when they are reversed, they should ... Therefore, I believe that ..?

khyghhp
2013-06-09, 10:27 AM
A good strategy is to maximize the healthy organs not Bowling is not practical, the rich get laid, however, Well, I think, are going to bed, tired of the bolingbad is any indication, but quite different from stokhati stokhati, bolingbad to determine whether it is impregnated with the index in the border areas, but if Verifys

flodjar
2013-06-09, 11:13 AM
A good strategy is to maximize the best bowling are not often used, but not healthy role. The nearby. Practice, Almost Bolingbad in my opinion indicators Hay, but it is quite different than the indicator, which shows that the saturation, but if the Bolingbad patch.

loufgjq
2013-06-09, 11:48 AM
A good strategy is to maximize your Keeglimangus not, however, a dangerous love, abundance, Ornag Guest Reviews Quite a lot. It is located near. More It is located near. Around. It is located near. Love is actually replacing the Bolingbad indicators, but also completely tired different, such as Stokhati or Stokhati index controls are not saturated, but the appearance of Bolingbad

ladkl
2013-06-09, 12:04 PM
Very nice brother welcoming the scheme, you can get the Pine Tree State, please tell me what should be used and what should be loose and stops, thanks to the United States

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Very nice brother HELLO strategies can you please me tell you what you should take and what should be loose and thanks again for the nation of America

chodan
2013-06-10, 04:15 AM
This is not a good strategy to maximize, Bowling very seriously, but the nature of the links more | around depressed || in fact, almost a good blocking is that I repressed as a confirmation of the deaths from accidental pointer} or random index is saturated or not, but if booking to choose a completely different zone

dareking
2013-06-18, 06:27 PM
har strategy mai signal laina mushkil hota hai but yai hai k ap ko hamesha trade k duran different strategy ko use kar laina cahay koi bhea humary leyay behter a sakti hai aur humay profit dai sakti hai is k sath humay news ko bhea dehan mai rakh laina chayay ta k hamari trading achea ho....

ye baat sahi hai, ki sabhi strategy mein signal ko follow karna bahut hi mushkil hota hai, lekin mere hisaab se agar hum thoda sa jayda mehnat karke us strategy ko achchi tarah se samjh lete hai, to 90% hum us strategy ko samjh sakte hai. :)

raj123ib20
2013-06-22, 07:41 PM
I used Bollinger band's strategy 3. Nor, however, can earn reasonable profits with them. As a result of value touched a measure defying even the upper and lower classes, but doing the opposite. Measure overall square, when they support as it should have been. For one to believe?

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:16 AM
hiii .... good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region good luck and thanks foor you .. :)

harfaslo
2013-07-16, 05:32 PM
look very good strategy, so i think if your explain the strategy very good then its very helpful for me and other all member, so i can say have you any other explain about the strategy, if have please share for us. hope after then its give us very good profit. thanks.

dareking
2013-07-24, 12:12 PM
Bollinger band indicator main bhi use karta hoon, lekin sahi se to main bhi is indicator ko nahi samjh paya hoon, lekin aapne jo screen shot send kare hai, usko dekh kar mere ko kafi kuch bollinger band ke bare mein pata chala hai. :)

hafizwaseem
2013-07-24, 05:26 PM
I like this strategy and i watch this strategy with interest and i have no good exp about this strategy So i use this indicator with deep understanding.

indianfxboy
2013-07-25, 05:27 AM
inn fact your analysis is more confusing than the forex market itself because all the epoints you make concerning what to look out for in your perverse candle stick are not a clear points so i will enjoin you to make things easier for you because it will give us better view of the candle you are talking about and then we shall see how profitable your ideas are.

xbidaaa
2013-07-25, 05:57 AM
i employed 3 strategy on moving average . yet i will make good returns using them . simply because there are times when value clicked any body higher and moving average is yet none reverse as well as generlly therh are sometimes on they will reverse something like that they were

sunila
2013-07-25, 12:41 PM
bb ik acaha indicaotr hai is mai trade karnay sai ap ko kafi indicaotr combine mai karnay hoty hain then he ap is sai theak tarah sai faida lai sakty hain warna is mai ap ko loss ka samna ho sakta hai....

shawon02
2013-07-26, 02:24 AM
I actually made use of some system for bollinger bandz... nonetheless cant receive fine sales along.. for the reason that there are plenty of instances when amount carressed all those superior plus more affordable bandz however could not alter.. exactly what wax luminous intensity unit have to understand, each of candlestick style and also exclusively candlestick for instance hammer, doji and also etcetera...?

dareking
2013-08-06, 03:18 PM
bb ik acaha indicaotr hai is mai trade karnay sai ap ko kafi indicaotr combine mai karnay hoty hain then he ap is sai theak tarah sai faida lai sakty hain warna is mai ap ko loss ka samna ho sakta hai....

agar bollinger band ke saath hum aur bhi indicators combined kar dete hai, to kafi achchi baat hai, fir hum sahi entry points ko jaan sakte hai, humko indicator ke signal ki sahi pahchaan bhi honi chahiye. :)

wasimnayyar
2013-08-07, 03:58 PM
Well, I think this indicator is helpful for me, If you told strategy is right. You presentation is also good, you told details about your indicator. Happy and safe trading in Forex. I hope you will share more indicator which you use your trading platform.

princeua
2013-08-07, 04:01 PM
This strategy somewhat risk as to rely on candles and planned only to understand the work in this market is a matter of risk and I prefer to operate in this market with all the analyzes in order to get the profits and losses shall be deposited and I do not trust most of these strategies.

Ali 123
2013-08-08, 08:08 AM
Nice strategy dear, I feel that there is some other technicals that you are using to identify this potential because with only bollingerband
we cannot be sure like this. Please share if there are some other technicals along with bollingerban i have many question about this strategy.
is this strategy use-able for gold and silver? Looking very nice, but can i use this strategy on lower time frame M5

dareking
2013-08-14, 12:56 PM
bhai aapne strategy bataya hai, ye to achchi baat hai, aur wo bhi candlestick aur bollinger band base par strategy hai, lekin D1 chart par is strategy ka use karna kafi wait karna pad jayega, bhai aise to kabhi kabhaar hi trade kar sakenge.

fxearner
2013-08-14, 01:19 PM
bhai aapne strategy bataya hai, ye to achchi baat hai, aur wo bhi candlestick aur bollinger band base par strategy hai, lekin D1 chart par is strategy ka use karna kafi wait karna pad jayega, bhai aise to kabhi kabhaar hi trade kar sakenge.

hanji bhai ye tou aapne thik kaha mene tou pehli baar suna hai ki D! chart ko bhi kisi strategy ke liye follow karna hota hai,aise mein tou trade ke mauke bhi bahut kamm milenge aur trade ko long time ke liye open karna hoga jiske liye kaafi wait trader ko karni hogi..:)

gurmeet
2013-08-14, 09:58 PM

stregey bana ke kaam karna bahut hi achi baat hai yadi hum stregey bana ke kaam karenge to bahut hi badiya kar lenge isliy kahta hun ki theek tarh se hume stregey bana ke kaam krna bahut maze leke aur dost apne samgh ke kaam karta hu isliy mera b ahut kam loss hota hai .

any1
2013-08-15, 04:20 AM
a usefulness of your bowling street will not be a great deal terrible ornag is capable of doing it nonetheless you can use it in my view bolingbad signs or symptoms akin to nonetheless more advanced than stokhati stokhati pointer can help determine if or not saturated... exactly what wax luminous intensity unit have to understand, each of candlestick style and also exclusively candlestick for instance hammer, doji and also etcetera...?

sunila
2013-08-15, 07:18 AM
yai strategy ko kabhea try nahe kia hai kio k itna time nahe hota hai ap har ik ko try karty rahy ap ko chayay k ap us ko chec karay jou k ap ko theak sai signal daita ho kio k aysay ap ko akfi indicator milty hain jis sai ap trade kar sakty hain aur yai sure nahe hota hai k ap ko kaha profit honay wala hai aur kaha loss ....

raza mehmood khan
2013-08-17, 04:57 AM
i think that it is a good strategy , and it depends on two indicators which are found in the trading terminal and you do not have to download anything , but there is only one bad thing about this strategy and is that you will earn a very small amount of points which varies from 5- 10 points only.

fxghost
2013-10-08, 02:59 PM
Dear brothers
Note

bhaiya ji aapka strategy to kafi badiya hain aur ye strategy to bollinger band se banaya gaya hain bollinger band ke bare mein acha jaankari hona chahiye to hum iski madad se kisi bhi time frame par trading badiya kar sakte hain

fxearner
2013-10-18, 12:40 PM
bhai mene aapki strategy dekhli hai aur eski pdf file ko download karliya hai,mai pehle esko demo par check karunga fir mera jo bhi result hoga aap sabse yaha share karunga,yehi sabse bada faida mujhe forum ka lagta hai..

@missodekanmi
2013-10-18, 01:28 PM
nice strategy although persons should consider that the strategies are not 100 percent so are not infallible so you should be careful and be aware of the risks involved. take profit and stop loss can save from losses so in turn reduce your risks

cakrawala
2013-11-30, 10:48 PM
I have followed many of the threads that talk about this strategy, but I do not its because I experience the best chart is simple and I try to stay away from a lot of complex chart indicators and lines .. but I wish you luck

Vop
2013-11-30, 11:21 PM
Of course currency trading is just not a sport It is just a worthwhile organization Nevertheless my spouse and i still find it as being a sport Throughout currency trading many of us in addition get as well as unfastened your buy and sell as being a sport Many of us accomplish operate challenging throughout currency trading as being a sport Immediately after losing your buy and sell many of us in addition turn into depressing as being a sport Playing with exchanging many of us spend profit a sport many of us tend not to spend any sort of income.

Roay
2013-11-30, 11:21 PM
Of course currency trading is just not a sport It is just a worthwhile organization Nevertheless my spouse and i still find it as being a sport Throughout currency trading many of us in addition get as well as unfastened your buy and sell as being a sport Many of us accomplish operate challenging throughout currency trading as being a sport Immediately after losing your buy and sell many of us in addition turn into depressing as being a sport Playing with exchanging many of us spend profit a sport many of us tend not to spend any sort of income.

Goya
2013-11-30, 11:51 PM
People could buy and sell virtually any currency exchange on the globe. People, while folks, international locations, along with firms, may possibly buy and sell inside currency trading whenever they have sufficient fiscal cash to begin and they are astute ample to generate income in the idea. Precisely how a person creates profit your currency trading is often a speculative course of action: you happen to be bets that this price of a single currency exchange raises in accordance with yet another.

SA2
2013-12-01, 12:12 AM
can you explain more detail about this strategy... what period bollinger band we must setting...? and how many pip for stop loss...? what kind of candle we must pay attention, all of candlestick type or only candlestick like hammer, doji or etc...?
please help...

mizz31
2013-12-01, 12:12 AM
bhai jaan men janta nahi nho iss business me new new aya hon jese jese mujhe waqt hota
jaye ga or me iss business me poorana ban ke aap se apni raye bohat share karon ga .........

Body
2013-12-01, 12:13 AM
Indeed mister is actually sy kafi greatest the professional investors bi reduction kar jaty ' queen nited kingdom foreign exchange nited kingdom marketplace me personally kabi bi concern nahe karna chaye the foreign exchange ko encounter nited kingdom sath he or she make use of karna chaye queen nited kingdom foreign exchange me personally ap ko encounter nited kingdom sath kafi achy the uncovered he or she revenue hota ' the me personally in order to kud foreign exchange me personally demonstration accounts par exercise kar raha ho consider me personally bi foreign exchange me personally professional prohibit jao.

Tofik
2013-12-01, 12:16 AM
Buyers can easily business just about any forex on earth. Buyers, since men and women, nations around the world, and also businesses, may well business inside the forex trading should they have enough economic money to begin with and so are clever adequate to produce funds with that. Just how an individual tends to make money in the particular forex trading can be a assuming method: you might be gambling the benefit of just one forex increase relative to one more.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Yeah i agree with your thought but where i dislike you thought is when you mentioned about perfection, perfection in forex is not possible for person being calm, caring etc. Its all about how much u have learned about it, how long you have worked with it. So dear friend perfection in female and perfection in forex is totally different. So what i think is forex is only for those who have enough knowledge about it.

mohammed_1980
2013-12-01, 12:47 AM
yep..Really can you explain it again with more details please.As well as please zoom your image
Then it will very clear.Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us
my brother.Wish you all the best for your success

nokia12
2013-12-01, 01:01 AM
G han meray khayal say bht say loog trading kay rules ko follow kartay hyn q k wo experts trader hotay hyn aur kuch loog jo short cut way say paisa earn karna cahtay hyn wo trading kay rules ko follow ni kartay magar ziyada tar loog rules kay sath trade kartay hyn.

firoz11
2013-12-01, 01:02 AM
decent technique to optimize that purpose belonging to the bowling street is simply not a good deal harmful ornag can achieve everything you need though can be done everything you need i really believe bolingbad warning signs very much like though unlike stokhati stokhati gauge depends on no matter if over loaded though in cases where bolingbad discover that border community.

bd05
2013-12-01, 01:05 AM
G han brothers bilkul hmm indian forex forum c sirf 250$ bounas he hasil kar sakta han wo bhe limited time ka lia. Or agar hmm apni greedness ka hatho majboor ho kar zyda kamana ke koshesh karain ga to hmm apna pehla account c bhe hath dho beatha gain. Or ic ka koi bounas nahi mila ga.

rsa95
2013-12-01, 01:20 AM
several gain kind forex trading. forex trading can be a global enterprise and also this enterprise could be the web business. i am aware many individuals forex trading enterprise will be business and also build an income kind ecommerce. ecommerce could be the excellent chance for each dealer. imany folks forex trading enterprise will be utilize total and also in your free time enterprise

rattri
2013-12-01, 01:41 AM
Close more Sales - Make more Profits By Frank Furness Closing sales is always easier if your preparation is done well upfront. The more you know about your client and the more you anticipate objections and cover them during the interview, the easier the close will be. In many cases, .

sondha
2013-12-01, 02:04 AM
Can You Lose Weight from Running? This is a hot topic for discussion. Performing cardio exercises can be an effective method to melting off excess fats from your system. This is how you can lose weight from running. First you have to plan out a regular exercise or workout program ..

Hban
2013-12-01, 03:51 AM
Becoming a full-time or ‘professional’ Forex trader are a few things that just about each trader needs to realize however that only a few ever do. If you wish to own a sensible likelihood at creating a full-time living from the markets you're planning to have to be compelled to .

Goilan
2013-12-01, 03:53 AM
experience as much he can earn on this platform if any trader on the forex has no experience or skill there are bright chances of getting loss in the trading so newly first make their perfect practice on the demo account for the learn how to trade.

jolan
2013-12-01, 03:55 AM
Early Forays into Trading & Investing Introduction. The decision to trade and invest your own money is not one which should be taken lightly; however, you are the best person to look after your own money than any money or fund manager, for the simple reason that most of these .

samrat11
2013-12-01, 03:56 AM
great method bro yet we have several issue to be able to question: what exactly is the time scale with the bollinger group? the length of time you used this plan? you mentioned there's 5% disappointment, now how several pips could be the quit damage?

Opan
2013-12-01, 04:00 AM
An important tip when trading forex is to ensure that you lay out a plan first. This is important because you need to be completely aware of the market you are working with, as well as, your own concerns. You will find failure, if you do not understand the risks ...

pcr
2013-12-01, 04:12 AM
I think about the forex that the forex is easy if the trader get the education and practice first. After this they can invest the money in the real account and can then able to earn the profit this is very easy for learned and experienced trader.

B65
2013-12-01, 04:39 AM
FAP Turbo Foreign exchange is an auto robotic trader. Within the easiest type of clarification, FAP Turbo evaluates trading setups, and then recommends and help you commerce these setups automatically, taking the loss or revenue every time it closes the trade. Issues In Using Robot Trading Software In principle, it's ...

D89
2013-12-01, 04:45 AM
The forex floor exchange is usually overlooked and once workers are desiring with safe investments.In fact, absolute majority people bear no vision what the forex trade truly is, which noticeably limits the spec the moment trying in direction of create a deep keep strategy.The forex buy and sell did endure ...

Dhab
2013-12-01, 05:08 AM
an you explain more detail about this strategy... what period bollinger band we must setting...? and how many pip for stop loss...? what kind of candle we must pay attention, all of candlestick type or only candlestick like hammer, doji or etc...?
please help...

rokibul2018
2013-12-01, 11:23 PM
Well, i believe this indicator is useful on behalf of me, If you told strategy is correct. You presentation is additionally sensible, you told details regarding your indicator. Happy and safe commercialism in Forex. I hope you'll share additional indicator that you employ your commercialism platform.

al-furqan
2013-12-02, 07:05 AM
this way of analyzing the candle stick is somehow very complex , what we need to understand is that , there is a more simpler way of doing this and that is if we adopt the use of the forex price action and that will be the best because you are going to look at the candle itself and the meanings it provides at the place it occurs.

2013-12-08, 09:59 AM
boht passand ha or main es strategy ko boht sohqa sa dakta hoon or mauja es ka bara min kuch kas tarazaba nahi hota ha es laya min es indicator ko boht zadia samajana ke kush kar rha hoon es laya main boht sara waqat unfortunately, why the need to close and take advantage the next day was a trader in need of a lot of members here that is a suitable strategy to trade on the scalping, I think you know

spark123
2013-12-18, 09:20 PM
Sir I like this strategy very much. I consider it really nicely. I am understanding it nicely. I will then use it for doing trade. I know it will really prove helpful for me. Thanks.

shakeelurrehman
2013-12-18, 09:22 PM
Deviant strategy candle

Dear brothers
maybe associate exceedingly|in a very}ll|one amongst|one in every of} you scan an objective for candle in a perverse Forums
Candle may be a candle perverse have some characteristics
and will be discovered through the curfew within the chart and created recommendations terribly productive in alternative forums

bonouspoint
2013-12-19, 01:47 AM
Sab se pehly to main apka bohat he dil se thankx ada karna chahata hun kay apne mery sath itni important hai yhe bohat he faida mand sabit hoga mery ley aur her ek kay ley yhe strategy ka mugy ilam he nai tha ab hoo gaya aur i will try thankx.

bashirachakzai777
2013-12-23, 12:17 PM
forex me trends aur signal bahut se log use kerta hai is liye are sometimes when they reverse like they should be.. So which one to believe..?me ibe sime bahut expert ho .

fxghost
2014-01-13, 12:19 PM
jis tarah se apne screen shot dikhaya hain usmein candlestick ko kafi ache se explain kiya hain candlestick ka use agar bollinger band ka bhi use kare to kafi achi trading ho sakti hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-01-13, 05:16 PM
jis tarah se apne screen shot dikhaya hain usmein candlestick ko kafi ache se explain kiya hain candlestick ka use agar bollinger band ka bhi use kare to kafi achi trading ho sakti hain bhaiya ji

bhai ji agar koi candlestick pattern ko achhe se samajhleta hai tou fir wo forex mein uske saat kisi bhi achhe i ndicator ko use karke kaafi achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,candlestick technical traders ko sikhana bahut hei jaroori hai jisse wo forex mein sahi se kaam kar sakenge..

mahx
2014-01-16, 05:58 PM
Good Day Everyone,
Yes candel trading is very useful indicator to use in your trading however there is something wrong with this strategy which iis you never know when the market will actually do the deviation and if you add other indicator with the candlestick analysing you will have very strong signal.

federertichka
2014-01-20, 05:19 AM
hello me to i prefer trading in the system of tha HARMONIC Deviant strategy candle ind profiting some money

pospo
2014-01-20, 11:04 PM
Cardiovascular procedure is highly technical 12516, which reduces excess fat from your technique. This is one of the ways that you can lose fat.

song ling
2014-01-21, 04:14 PM
it seems to be good strategy but you missed to mention what is the time frame and how long does it take to make the target you want , all this factors can reflect on your strategy , many traders think that the strategy that all matter , but there are many aspects to be considered

ben
2014-01-22, 01:07 AM
hii for old trader and broker in this big forum yes me i prefered this its a lot game for profitable and making money

fxghost
2014-01-30, 12:14 PM
bhai ji agar koi candlestick pattern ko achhe se samajhleta hai tou fir wo forex mein uske saat kisi bhi achhe i ndicator ko use karke kaafi achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,candlestick technical traders ko sikhana bahut hei jaroori hai jisse wo forex mein sahi se kaam kar sakenge..

ji bhaiya agar candlestick use karna aa jata hain to 50% trading to waise hi jaan lete hain aur baki hum confirmation ke liye kuch tools or indicators ki bhi madad le sakte hain badiya trading mein kamyaab ho sakte hain :peace:

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-26, 08:05 PM
wow bhai ap nay bahut hi achi deviant strgty batai hai k mujhy ye afi achi lagi ahi q k is main aik to chart bahut hi beutiful laga rah huta hai aur umeed ahi k strgty real trde main bhi ap ki kam main aye

Bejo fx
2014-04-26, 09:38 PM
I victimized trio strategy on lingering bands... but chamber get angelic profits with them.. because there are numerous nowadays when price colorful those bunk and alter bands but they did not turnaround... and there are sometimes when they change equivalent they should be

portal
2014-04-26, 11:27 PM
thanks for your sharing, this is an old candle straegy it named hammer/shooting star or for some it named pin bar, or pinochio candle bar
but in your stratety using bollinger bands, thats good to combine it, i agree with it but why have to use Dailly time frame?

portal
2014-04-27, 10:46 AM
from your picture i see you use shadow, and this an old strategy there are shooting star, hammer, pinochio or pin bar.. the new one is you combine it with bollinger bands and i never see it before, usually shadow combine with support, pivot or supply demmand.. i think this good strategy

fxghost
2014-05-15, 05:35 PM
wow bhai ap nay bahut hi achi deviant strgty batai hai k mujhy ye afi achi lagi ahi q k is main aik to chart bahut hi beutiful laga rah huta hai aur umeed ahi k strgty real trde main bhi ap ki kam main aye

jis cheez ka istemaal se fayda hota hain wo cheez acha hi lagta hain bhaiya ji candlestick mein bahut se pattern hain jo faydemand hain humko totally candlestick ke bare mein study karna hoga bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-05-16, 06:16 PM

G bhai sab sa important cheez yahi hoti hay k trader cadlestick pattern ko achi tarha sa learn kar lay , candlestick pattern trader ko achi earning karnay ma kafi zaida help karta hay aur wo es business sa acha paisa kama sakta hay .:good:

fxghost
2014-05-29, 04:46 PM

ji bhaiya jab indicators aur candlestick ko add karte hain to fir trading karne mein kafi asaani bhi hoti hain meri salah hain ki wo candlestick ka use jaan lene ke baad indicators ko jarur combined karke trading kare bhaiya ji

portal
2014-05-30, 07:38 AM
i like candle strategy but i dont like bollinger bands and i think your candle strategy is good so i will take the candle part with that shadow rules and i will not use your bollinger bands maybe i have to change it by channel line, thanks for sharing this strategy but please allow me to take only a simple part of your strategy

lyrics35
2014-06-13, 10:36 PM
Deviant candle jb bandti ha to market bht zayda point reverse ho jati ha bas hame isi moko se fadia uthana chahye , but be care full kabi kabi is ke ult b ho skta ha

fxghost
2014-06-23, 02:40 PM
main kafi achi tarah se janta hu bollinger band ke bare mein aur apne kafi acha explain bhi kiya hain candlestick aur BB dono badiya effective sabit hote hain aur dusri baat ye swing ke liye bhi kafi acha sabit hota hain bhaiya ji

anuskha
2014-06-23, 03:09 PM
I think it's very nice candle and if we understand that then we will be able to understand the market and the candle was a reflection of the market and all will be fine with the managing well and can all be nice to be able to focus and hard work will be very meaningful.
:yahoo:

asingh601
2014-06-23, 08:54 PM
main kafi achi tarah se janta hu bollinger band ke bare mein aur apne kafi acha explain bhi kiya hain candlestick aur BB dono badiya effective sabit hote hain aur dusri baat ye swing ke liye bhi kafi acha sabit hota hain bhaiya ji

ji satya kaha apne bollinger band aur candlesticks dono hi acche strategy hai agar ham dono ko mila kar kaam karen to jarur ham safal ho jaenge parantu inko sikhne me samay adhik lagta hai to is karan dhairya ka hona behad aavashyak hai.

a_for_apple
2014-06-24, 12:12 AM
i like candle strategy but i dont like bollinger bands and i think your candle strategy is good so i will take the candle part with that shadow rules and i will not use your bollinger bands maybe i have to change it by channel line, thanks for sharing this strategy but please allow me to take only a simple part of your strategy

I think bollingerband which has combined with the system is very powerful, although for people who rarely use the indicator, this will be a bit tricky, because there is too much line on the chart. but it all comes back to the taste, many people who want to trade using large capital but have no knowledge of trading

Bethirani
2014-06-28, 06:40 AM
i considered three strategy from bollinger bands... but cant earn good income within them.. since there are lots of times While price touched those upper AND straight down bands but they did not reverse... AND ALSO You will discover sometimes While they reverse including they In case be.. and so in which single to help believe..?

fxearner
2014-06-28, 05:23 PM

hanji candlestick aur bollinger band ko agar koi achhe se samajhle to wo ess market mein enko achhe se use kar sakta hai,trader ko achhe se kaam karne ke liye enn par practice karna hoga aur fake signals se bhi bachna hoga..

a_for_apple
2014-06-28, 10:29 PM
Bollinger bands are one good indicator for determining the direction of the price, because this indicator has limits movement for each period. and in my opinion is a very strong restriction. would be more valid if used for larger timeframe. but there is no harm in using bollingerband as an indicator scalping

fxghost
2014-07-22, 03:11 PM
hanji candlestick aur bollinger band ko agar koi achhe se samajhle to wo ess market mein enko achhe se use kar sakta hai,trader ko achhe se kaam karne ke liye enn par practice karna hoga aur fake signals se bhi bachna hoga..

Mujhe waise to sabse jayda aisa hi karna pasand hota hain indicators MA aur BB ke sath mein main sbse jayda candlestick ko bhi follow karta hu trading mein ye teeno ke madad se meri trading kafi achi ho jati hain bhaiya ji

rahul patel
2014-07-22, 05:47 PM
bahot hi acchi strategy aapne upload ki hai magar iski ek aur baat hai ki yeh daily time frame pe work karti hai to yeh profit bhi jyada deti hai magar ise scalping karne ke liye bhi istemal kiya ja sakta hai low time frame pe profit thoda sa kam rahega magar accuracy acchi rahegi

fxghost
2014-08-05, 02:49 PM
bahot hi acchi strategy aapne upload ki hai magar iski ek aur baat hai ki yeh daily time frame pe work karti hai to yeh profit bhi jyada deti hai magar ise scalping karne ke liye bhi istemal kiya ja sakta hai low time frame pe profit thoda sa kam rahega magar accuracy acchi rahegi

bhaiya ji jitnamain janta hu ki candlestick to har ek time frame par work karti hain ab aap chahe to daily time frame par iska use kare ya fir kisi aur time frame par aapko bas pure pattern ke bare mein pata hona chahiye

nopi_6661
2014-08-05, 02:51 PM
Brother yaar nice stretegy share ki he apne mene isko use kiya he mujhey kuch na kuch is se information mili he is forum men akar mene bohat kuch learn kiya he aur brother thanks for sharing you kind and nice information

fxearner
2014-08-31, 02:51 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai candle stick ki achi knowledge hai to trader isse achi trading kar sakta hai trader ko pehle isko acha se janna chahiye uske baad iska ache se use karke achi earning karna chahiye

hanji agar trader ke paas candlestick ka achha knwledge hai to fir wo ess business me bahut he achha kar sakta hai,candlestick se kuch experts trader aise trading karte hai ki unhe kisi aur cheez ka jaroorat he nahi padta hai..

fxghost
2014-09-22, 03:01 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai trader ke pass candlestick ki achi knowledge hai to trader usse bhi acha kama sakta hai candlestick se trader achi trading kar sakta hai aur kama sakta hai bas usko pehle ache se samjhna hoga

bhai agar candlestick ke bare mein nahi jante hain to ab is par dheyan dena shuru karna hoga ye humari trading ke liye kafi jayda important ho gaya hain ki puri tarah se candlestick ko sikh liya jaye taki trading achi kar sake bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-10-27, 01:51 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai trader ke pass candlestick ki achi knowledge hai to trader usse bhi acha kama sakta hai candlestick se trader achi trading kar sakta hai aur kama sakta hai bas usko pehle ache se samjhna hoga

hanji candlestick se trader chahe to market me kaam kar sakta hai lekin trader ko pehle usse apne aap samajhna hoga,bina samjhe trader ko pata he nahi chalenga ki wo kabb aur kaise market me entry le..

atifrana
2014-11-15, 04:57 PM
Dost thanks is Deviant Strategy Candle k liye yeh mjhe kafi achi trading strategy lag rahi or achi detail mein startegy batai hai or screen shot se b achi maloom ho rahi hai strategy and may thanks is strategy k liye.

ipman
2014-11-16, 08:44 AM
Dear brothers
Note

thank you for sharing it, I am including traders who are curious about the Bollinger bands, as many phases are shown which will result in a trend or sideways, if only I mastered all of its phases, maybe I will profit consistent enough with Bollinger bands

sahilrajput
2014-11-23, 01:00 PM
brother ap ki ye trading strategy boaht hi achi hy. main ap ka bohat hi shukria ada karta hu. ap ye strategy new traders k ly bohat hi achi hy. ap ki es stratgey hy new traders bi profit earn kar sakty hain. main ap ki ye strategy demo account par test karu ga ta k mujy loss na ho.

a_for_apple
2014-11-23, 02:37 PM
thank you for sharing it, I am including traders who are curious about the Bollinger bands, as many phases are shown which will result in a trend or sideways, if only I mastered all of its phases, maybe I will profit consistent enough with Bollinger bands

bollingerband would be very nice to use to market tranding, when the market sideways then the band will shrink. it denotes the volume of trade at the time it was very small, but when trending. we can directly follow when bollingerband begins to expand

webtech
2014-11-24, 02:15 AM
My favorite was the belt system, with a combined coverage. I was pretty negative, on the index is calculated only on past information, so that you can not always be the winning business. Unable to provide this sort of things from the belt system, but I also want a very large margin for the system are required to enroll.

asingh601
2014-12-08, 01:52 PM
hanji candlestick se trader chahe to market me kaam kar sakta hai lekin trader ko pehle usse apne aap samajhna hoga,bina samjhe trader ko pata he nahi chalenga ki wo kabb aur kaise market me entry le..

ye baat to sahi hai ki candlesticks ko trader acchi tarah se sikh kar kaam kare to acchi kamai hogi par akele candlesticks par kaam karne se accha hai ki kuch indicators ko mila kar kaam karen is se market me satik jankari lene me dikkat nahi hogi.

sunila
2014-12-29, 04:46 PM
mere khayal sai tou candle stick ko sekhna aur samjhna ik trader k leyay kafi acha hai kio k agar humy just candle stick ki he samjh a jaye tou hum apni trade ma sai day mai 20 pips earn easyly kar sakty hai bina koi risk leyay market sai aur candle stick kafi asan bhi hai...

naziakhan
2014-12-29, 05:20 PM
candlestick bahut hi jabardast tool hain hmare ko agar candlestick kafi achi tarah se aata hain to iska istemal humare liye labhdayak hai humare ko candlestick ko sikhne par kafi jayda time dena hota hain bhaiya ji

han bhai g agar hamay candle stick ka acha knowledge hay tu phr hamaray liyay es business ma achi kamai karna mushkil nh hota hay , candle sick ki madad sa hum market ma analysis kafi badiya kar saktay hay .:good:

ABDELFETTAH
2014-12-29, 06:49 PM
hello i think this is a good strategy to practice in foreign exchange ; i think i will do it in my demo account and try to earn with your intelligent strategy , thank you for sharing that with friends

fxearner
2014-12-30, 10:12 PM
candlestick bahut hi jabardast tool hain hmare ko agar candlestick kafi achi tarah se aata hain to iska istemal humare liye labhdayak hai humare ko candlestick ko sikhne par kafi jayda time dena hota hain bhaiya ji

hanji candlestick ko sikhna ess busness me bahut jaroori hai kyunki esko sikhane se he trader ess business me sab kuch sirf essi par depend hokar kar sakta hai aur esme trader ko pehle kaafi practice bhi karna hoga tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..

aki7390
2014-12-30, 10:31 PM
the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region strategy on bollinger bands... but cant earn good profits with them.. because there are many times when price touched those upper and lower bands but they did not reverse... and there are sometimes when they reverse like they should be.. So which one to believe.

loys
2015-01-28, 05:25 PM
no i dont like it, I used three strategy on bollinger bands... but cant earn good profits with them, all that because there are many times when price touched those upper and lower bands but they did not reverse, and there are sometimes when they reverse like they should be, so good luck.

wael gh
2015-02-07, 09:50 PM
thanks fo the strategy dude
im new in forex can i use this staretgy
does it work for beginner ??

NaveedPK
2015-02-08, 12:42 PM
my dear brother your post about the Deviant strategy candle is really informative and full of the information trading related and the new members really thankful to you for this informative post.

the professor
2015-02-08, 09:09 PM
Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
to make progress on the right chemain

sajid1240
2015-02-08, 09:12 PM
Good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar can you tell me please what should be the take profit and what should be the stop loose and again thanks for helping us...

loys
2015-02-15, 10:00 PM
this strategie is a little strange so what period bollinger band we must setting...? and how many pip for stop loss...? what kind of candle we must pay attention, all of candlestick type or only candlestick like hammer, doji or etc...? and have a nice luck in your strageie building .

Hishamsaeed
2015-02-16, 05:00 AM
Hello ..................................
good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad ornag can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region.........

dareking
2015-06-12, 10:09 AM
bhai apne explain to kafi badiya kiya hai, aur ye humare liye ek acha sabak bhi hai, ye trading mein candlestick humare liye jayda madadgar sabit hote hai bhai, agar inka istemaal puri tarah se sikh liye jaye tohi bhai fayda hoga.

Arif Yulianto
2015-06-12, 12:26 PM
this strategy need more improvement and detailed information about the indicators used. The settings and entry position rules must be explained deeper so we always can get profit and minimize the loss we may take. Adding some more indicators would be help much.

Arif Yulianto
2015-06-12, 12:36 PM
this strategy need more improvement and detailed information about the indicators used. The settings and entry position rules must be explained deeper so we always can get profit and minimize the loss we may take. Adding some more indicators would be help much.

PANKAJMEHRA
2015-06-21, 11:27 AM
many traders trade bollinger bands and the combination of bearish or bullish candles on the outer line of the bollinger bands and with the right setting of stop loss and take profit this bands are profitable as the market trends in up and down manner all the time creating big opportunities with bollingers

fxjais
2015-06-28, 03:22 PM
Ye strategy dekhne me to bahut achchi lag rahi hai magar eske sath trading karne ke liye humen bahut time tak chart ko watch karna hota hai ki kab price bollinger band ko touch karti hai aur tab price reverse kari hai.

my-t
2015-06-30, 06:24 AM
you can do it all in my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region what should be the stop loose and again thanks for helping us

Firas Selmaoui
2015-07-02, 12:56 AM
Thank you very much for the French cookery book you gave me. The recipes look wonderful, and I'll certainly enjoy using it
i find on this blog many informations that helps me to be a pro in the world of forex
thank you . ..

dareking
2015-07-02, 10:49 AM
bhai candlestick ka istemaal agar hum Bollinger band ke sath mein karte hai, to aise mein humri jayda madad hoti hai, ye dono bahut hi powerful hai bhai, trading karne mein acha profits de sakta hai bhai.

fxearner
2015-07-09, 05:57 PM
bhai candlestick ka istemaal agar hum Bollinger band ke sath mein karte hai, to aise mein humri jayda madad hoti hai, ye dono bahut hi powerful hai bhai, trading karne mein acha profits de sakta hai bhai.

hanji bollinger band ko candlestick ke saat use kiya ja sakta hai,main ess business me candletsick ko kahan jaata hai kyunki esko samajh kar yahan trader market me bahut achha kar paata hai esliye esko sikhna bahut he jaroori hai..

sunila
2015-07-10, 07:31 AM
sahe hai is par mainy working ki hoye agar ap k pass great knowlege hai candles sticks k bary mai tou ap weekly good profit lai sakty hain kio k candles sticks price action sai kam nahe hai but focus k sath he yai candles samjh mai ati hain hamari aur is sai kuch better earning ki ja saktu hai ....

dareking
2015-08-26, 10:46 AM
hanji bollinger band ko candlestick ke saat use kiya ja sakta hai,main ess business me candletsick ko kahan jaata hai kyunki esko samajh kar yahan trader market me bahut achha kar paata hai esliye esko sikhna bahut he jaroori hai..

Haan bhai ye dono bahut hi asardar hote hai, inka use karna acha bhi hota hai, ek trader ko iske use se acha result mil sakte hai bhai, bas bollinger band aur candlestick ye dono ki samjh honi chaiye bhai.

Abrar Ahmed
2015-08-29, 08:06 PM
Please mention your entry and take profit and stop loss levels. The concept however looks great. Would love to see more screenshots with entry marked. Which is the most ideal tf to use this? How long have you been trading this for?

kerkacem
2015-08-29, 08:48 PM
very successful in other forums

fxjais
2015-09-28, 06:56 AM
Agar ess indicator ka success rate 70 percent hai to ye koi bura nahi hai. trader ko ess system ke sath demo account par practice karani hogi kyoki esme humen candle aur bollinger band ko read karke trading karna hoga.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 02:45 PM
forx main candel pattrn sy trade karna ab asy ho gay ah ap nay jo baty ha ab ap k o wasy learn karny ki zarorat nahe ha is kay market main bohat sy sorftware mil jaty hain jis sy ap trade kar sakty hain ap ap ko hard working nahe karne padt .

dareking
2015-10-25, 11:11 AM
candlestick ke bare mein apne kafi acha explain kiya hai bhai, meri samjh mein aaya bhi hai, lekin main iske sath mein trading karta hoon, aur kuch indicators ka bhi sahara lena pasand karta hoon, to meri trading achi ho pati hai bhai.

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:20 PM
Deviant strategy candle bahut hi simple trading strategy hai jise koi bhi new traders esse bahut easily samajh sakta hai, aur esse apne demo account par practice karke dekh sakta hai ki ye uske liye profitable hai yaa nahin, phir wo real account par eska use kar sakta hai.

Fxwin
2015-11-17, 08:11 AM
Ye forex strategy bahut hi achchi hai aur esme base indicator bollinger band hai, phir bhi ess strategy ke sath puri tarah se benefit lene ke liye jaruri hai ki ess strategy ko achchi tarah se samjh liya jaaye kyoki bina samjhe hum trading karte hai to humen kuch bhi benefit nahi milati hai.

azami
2015-11-20, 04:58 PM
thank you for sharing the master, the indicator Bollinger bands are good master, with this I can learn bolinger band and can trade intraday guidelines bands bolinger very useful thank you master

lokeshkharb
2015-11-20, 06:16 PM
Good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley is not much bad organ can do it. Along with please zoom ones image.Then it will eventually very clear. Appreciate it for sharing your knowledge around my brother. Wish you all the best for your achievements.

Rehman12
2015-11-20, 09:24 PM
dear its true that the candle trading strategy is very useful for the forex trading market and properties you mentioned in your threads are there in the candle strategy and can be very effective for the forex traders

noorkausar
2015-11-25, 11:51 PM
yes thats very good points raised in this section every one haas to be followed and will pass through such experience so you hvae all to accpet it nad before losing apply it beofre loss in your trades

impexo27
2015-12-25, 05:24 PM
Deviant strategies are the ones that makes money. To follow strategies you must make money with a simple strategy. Actually if you want to make money simple strategies are the best ones which makes money. Money making is not easy. So if you want to make money you must have the ability to make money by trading with as simple strategy that will give you a good way to make money.

dareking
2016-01-17, 10:41 AM
Ye forex strategy bahut hi achchi hai aur esme base indicator bollinger band hai, phir bhi ess strategy ke sath puri tarah se benefit lene ke liye jaruri hai ki ess strategy ko achchi tarah se samjh liya jaaye kyoki bina samjhe hum trading karte hai to humen kuch bhi benefit nahi milati hai.

Bhai jis bhi trading strategy mein bollinger band indicator ka istemaal kiya gya hota hai, waise trader ko indicator se kafi ache fayde ho sakte hai, bollinger band kafi powerful indicator hai, iska use kafi acha hoga bhai.

fxearner
2016-01-18, 03:30 PM
Bhai jis bhi trading strategy mein bollinger band indicator ka istemaal kiya gya hota hai, waise trader ko indicator se kafi ache fayde ho sakte hai, bollinger band kafi powerful indicator hai, iska use kafi acha hoga bhai.

haji bllinger band ko kaafi achha indicato maana jata hai,yahan par indicator par achhe se esko samjajhna chahiye,indicator par agar yahan dhyaan dege to uske baad he yahan tarder ko eske use hone ke baad me uske baarin me pata chalenga..

Forex123
2016-01-18, 11:37 PM
good strategy to maximize the functionality of the bowling alley ..main ek new member hu iss liye iss se jada mujhe kuch nehi pata hain lekin ha main jarur janna pasand karungi...

Fxwin
2016-01-25, 11:25 AM
Candle ko read karke bhi bahut achchi profit earn ki jaa sakti hai magar eske liye candlestick chart par trading karne ki experience honi chahiye, eske sath aapne bollinger band indicator ka use karke apni etr ko confirm kar diya hai jo ki ess strategy ko strong banata hai.

nur5564
2016-01-29, 09:30 PM
dear tarder the straetgy of the candles is avery good in the trading youi ahve to learn alot from the trading systems adn then you are going to learn al ot fom the trading adn candles

dareking
2016-02-13, 10:18 AM
Candle ko read karke bhi bahut achchi profit earn ki jaa sakti hai magar eske liye candlestick chart par trading karne ki experience honi chahiye, eske sath aapne bollinger band indicator ka use karke apni etr ko confirm kar diya hai jo ki ess strategy ko strong banata hai.

Bhai candlestick ke sath mein bahut hi jayda fayda ho sakta hai, agar hum log chahte hai ki market mein badiya profits earn kare, to candlestick pattern ke bare mein yaha par learn karna sabse jayda important hota hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-02-14, 06:58 PM
Bhai candlestick ke sath mein bahut hi jayda fayda ho sakta hai, agar hum log chahte hai ki market mein badiya profits earn kare, to candlestick pattern ke bare mein yaha par learn karna sabse jayda important hota hai bhai.

hanji forex trader ko yahan candlestick pattern ko achhe se samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,trader sirf esko he achhe se smaajhkar market me use karta hai to fir wo ess business me kaafi achha kar paata hai,yahan par esme he trader ko jada dhyaan dena chahiye..

bhattipak
2016-02-23, 01:46 PM
main nahi janta tha pehly kay is candle ko kia kaha jata hai par main nay aj jan lia hai kay is trhan ki candle ko kia kaha jata hai main samjhta hon kay yeh candle hoti hai ju trend ko change bhi karti hai.

dareking
2016-03-30, 11:53 AM
hanji forex trader ko yahan candlestick pattern ko achhe se samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,trader sirf esko he achhe se smaajhkar market me use karta hai to fir wo ess business me kaafi achha kar paata hai,yahan par esme he trader ko jada dhyaan dena chahiye..

Bhai agar jo candlestick ke sath mein trading kar rahe hai to humare ko candlestick ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se learn karna hota hai bhai, yaha par candlestick kafi acha work karte hai bhai aur kafi ache result mil sakte hai.

vishadevbhakta
2016-03-30, 06:06 PM
guys mere khayal se ap ki strategy bohot easy hey but strategy ap daily me hey or forex trading me 5 minutes use kar k dek ta hoon , or thank bro ap apne strategy share kar ne k liya , or ap ni strategy use karunga , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

fsr333
2016-04-02, 02:48 PM
This is a really good strategy but a little bit difficult to understand and confusing. And as you said it can be seen rarely then we need patient. As the success rate is high then we can wait. Can you tell me the exact time frame for this strategy? I didn't understand the 4 and 5 number point.

Fatehpuri
2016-04-23, 12:05 AM
Dear very nice strategy but humien ic strategy se first practice karni chahie q k 15 minst me candle chart buaht hi tezi se move karta ha tab suddenly ak achi changing b ho jati ha kh bollinger bands extend hi hota ha rehta ha tab buhat hi care k sath trading karni chahie q k tab trade karni chahie jab bollinger bands ka lower ya upper line oppsite directions ya equals me ho jay jis se hi trade apki 95% profit me ho sakti ha.

fxtrader123
2016-04-30, 09:22 PM
this seems to be a good strategy that we can use to make the trades , but first we have to really learn about this strategy and only then we'll be able to make good trades of it

dareking
2016-05-25, 11:15 AM
Candlstick mein kafi tarh ke pattern hote hai, jisse humare ko trading achi karne ko mil sakti hai bhai, main to samjhata hoon bhai agar candlestick aa jaye to yaha par hum logo ki trading kafi badiya ho sakti hai.

issamess
2016-05-26, 06:10 PM
Nice sharing and very good strategy and i will surelly try it and am sure it will be profitable.....
Got to test it on my demo account to see how it will be working...
Best wishes.

bloggs
2016-05-26, 07:03 PM
I have to admit that seems like a good strategy to follow, i looks workable but it have to be tested first to prove it working beyond reasonable doubt, its not one of the easiest strategies but you can work something out with it, i am going to test it in the demo account for a while and its something i might consider using for trading.

forexlive
2016-05-26, 10:03 PM
bai saab ji bikul agar hum es kam mai candlestick pattern ko samj lete hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saabji forex mai hum acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amoun t lost hoti hai hum es kam mai achi earning displine se kama sakte hai bai saab ji

wassa99
2016-05-31, 11:51 PM
Hello my freind thank you for your sharing your strategy.i think it is a good strategy. i also sometimes use bolinger and it is a very good indicator based on support and resistence level.do u use it for any special currency pair.keep sharing your strategy

forexlive
2016-06-02, 07:58 PM
bai saab ji agar app es kam mai candlestick ki study karte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai es kam mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai hum forex mai hard work se acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussness hai bai saab ji

renukundu
2016-06-03, 11:23 AM
This tactic need more improvement and detailed information about the indicators used. The settings and entry position guidelines must be explained further so we always can get profit. Then it will eventually very clear. Appreciate it for posting your knowledge around my buddy. Wish you all the best for your achievements.

forexlive
2016-06-03, 12:31 PM
bai saab ji es kam mai agar app candle stick ki study karte hai agar app es kam mai candle stick ko samjte hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum forex mai hard work karke acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji

nouriisets4
2016-06-27, 11:58 PM
nice strategy although persons should consider that the strategies are not 100 percent so are not infallible so you should be careful and be aware of the risks involved. take profit and stop loss can save from losses so in turn reduce your risks

viki
2016-06-29, 11:27 PM
bhai mujay es ka bare min pata nahi hai suna hai ya acah kam ahi es hm ko acghaearn klr sakty hai mujay ya acah kam hi acha lagta hai lakin kuch log es koo bohat achay tarah say karty hai woo es kam say acha earn kr sakty hai to karty hai

pakaljanat
2016-07-20, 08:13 AM
ap ki ye thread kafi informational ha and kas ker agra bollinger band ki startagy koi person use kerta ha tu us ke ly is thread ka kafi faida ho sakta ha and us ko in trading mi is ko use ker ke asani ho sakti ha new traders is thread se kafi faida utha sakty hien kuke bollinger band kafi acha indicator ha.

fxearner
2016-07-20, 01:54 PM
Candlstick mein kafi tarh ke pattern hote hai, jisse humare ko trading achi karne ko mil sakti hai bhai, main to samjhata hoon bhai agar candlestick aa jaye to yaha par hum logo ki trading kafi badiya ho sakti hai.

hanji forex trader ko agar candlestick ke baarein me achhe se pata chal jaata hai to wo achha trading market me kar sakta hai,esme trader ko achhe se sabb pehle pata hona chahiye,trader jetna samajhkar chalenga uske liye market me utna he achha hai..

rameez1786
2016-07-28, 03:22 PM
there is no doubt that the strategy is good. but you known that strategy is carefully. then you are work the market successful. i am happy that you are adopt the strategy. we can say that work the market strategy base and we are successful trader.

adna
2016-07-28, 03:32 PM
deviat trading strategy aap ko use krni chaahiye q kay ye aik aesi strategy hai jis ki madad sai forex mai hum candle ko use kr sktay hain aap forex mai is strategy ki madad sai candle ko use krtay huay acha earn kr sktay ho aur aap is main acha learn bhi kr sktay ho

lahor badshah
2016-07-28, 03:33 PM
bhai jan forex m apko knowledge or experience aik best formula hai es a wo log hi kamyab hoty hai jo es ma mehnat karty hai es am koi muskil nhi hai ye aik best business hao ro ap es am easy kam karnay ka matlab he yehe hai kay hum is main zaida acha knowledge hasil karain or is main hum aisi cheezo ko follow karain kay jin se hamain is kay baray maion pata chal sakay or hum trading kay baray main jan sakain.

dareking
2016-08-09, 03:36 PM
bhai jan forex m apko knowledge or experience aik best formula hai es a wo log hi kamyab hoty hai jo es ma mehnat karty hai es am koi muskil nhi hai ye aik best business hao ro ap es am easy kam karnay ka matlab he yehe hai kay hum is main zaida acha knowledge hasil karain or is main hum aisi cheezo ko follow karain kay jin se hamain is kay baray maion pata chal sakay or hum trading kay baray main jan sakain.

Bhai knowledge aur experience jiske pass mein hota hai wo badshaah hota hai bhai, trading mein kafi acha paisa kama sakta hai, yaha par bhai knowledge aur experience hi bana karke trading karna chahiye bhai.

fxearner
2016-08-09, 04:36 PM
Bhai knowledge aur experience jiske pass mein hota hai wo badshaah hota hai bhai, trading mein kafi acha paisa kama sakta hai, yaha par bhai knowledge aur experience hi bana karke trading karna chahiye bhai.

hanji forex trader ke liye sabse jada jaroori hai knwledge aur experience market me banana,trader agar achhe se sabb samajhleta hai to uske baad he wo esme achha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme mehnat karke he market me chalna chahiye..

farman khan
2016-08-24, 10:49 AM
properly strategy to maximize the capability of the bowling alley isn't always plenty horrific orange can do all of it but you may do it all in my view bowling bad signs just like but distinct from stochastic indicator determines whether or not or not saturated however if bowling bad determine the boundary area

Kenyatta
2016-08-25, 08:02 PM
WHat I use my candles with are really a different strategy as you would think of them there is these form of trading that we work on there is a chance when we trade forex we have to power the right direction as we know it the work of a good trading system that we work on, the candles with heiken ashi really give some good visual that work great

dareking
2016-09-29, 11:34 AM
ap ki ye thread kafi informational ha and kas ker agra bollinger band ki startagy koi person use kerta ha tu us ke ly is thread ka kafi faida ho sakta ha and us ko in trading mi is ko use ker ke asani ho sakti ha new traders is thread se kafi faida utha sakty hien kuke bollinger band kafi acha indicator ha.

Bhai jo bhi bollinger band indicator ka use karte hote hai, wo kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai, ye waise bhi bhai kafi jayda effective indicator mana jata hai, humare ko bas isko achi tarah se learn karna hota hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-09-30, 11:44 AM
Bhai jo bhi bollinger band indicator ka use karte hote hai, wo kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai, ye waise bhi bhai kafi jayda effective indicator mana jata hai, humare ko bas isko achi tarah se learn karna hota hai bhai.

hanji forex trader ko bollinger band ko ache se learn karna hota hai,trader esme ache se ess par dhyaan deta hai to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakengam,trader ko market me kaam karne ke liye koi na koi system ya indicator to chahiye he hota hai..

dareking
2016-11-02, 11:31 AM
hanji forex trader ko bollinger band ko ache se learn karna hota hai,trader esme ache se ess par dhyaan deta hai to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakengam,trader ko market me kaam karne ke liye koi na koi system ya indicator to chahiye he hota hai..

Haan bhai bollinger band ek badiya indicator trading ke liye mana jata hai, aur is indicator ke sath meini humare ko achi trades bhi karne ko mil sakta hai, lekin bhai indicator har baar sahi entry de nahi pate hai.

dareking
2016-12-10, 11:24 AM
hanji forex trader ke liye sabse jada jaroori hai knwledge aur experience market me banana,trader agar achhe se sabb samajhleta hai to uske baad he wo esme achha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme mehnat karke he market me chalna chahiye..

Bhai sabse jayda jruri cheez ye hoti hai jo forex market mein kaam karne mein fayda deti hai, knowledge aur experience jitna acha bana sakte hai bana lena chahiye bhai, to baad mein trading karna profitable hota hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-12-10, 03:00 PM
Bhai sabse jayda jruri cheez ye hoti hai jo forex market mein kaam karne mein fayda deti hai, knowledge aur experience jitna acha bana sakte hai bana lena chahiye bhai, to baad mein trading karna profitable hota hai bhai.

hanji forex ke business me trader ko knlwedge aur experiencer market me banalena chahiye,trader esme market me jetna system par time deta hai uske baad he wo usko ache se use kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sabb samajhna chahiye..

M.kamran
2016-12-19, 11:44 AM
In my opinion bolingbad indicators similar to but different from stokhati stokhati indicator determines whether or not saturated but if bolingbad determine the boundary region.why the need to close and take advantage the next day was a trader in need of a lot of members here that is a suitable strategy to trade on the scalping

dareking
2017-01-14, 10:13 AM
hanji forex ke business me trader ko knlwedge aur experiencer market me banalena chahiye,trader esme market me jetna system par time deta hai uske baad he wo usko ache se use kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sabb samajhna chahiye..

Bhai knowledge experience ye dono hi cheeze bahut hi jayda importance rakhti hai, kyunki in dono ke bina hum market mein aage nahi bad sakte hai bhai, knowedge hai to bhai market ko samjh kar analysis karke sahi trade kar sakte hai.

nadeem66321
2017-01-14, 10:21 AM
the need to close and take advantage the next day was a trader in need of a lot of members here kind of cndle we must pay attention, all of candlestick type or only candlestick like hammer, can you explain more detail about this strategy ,, what period bollinger bad we must setting.

fxearner
2017-01-14, 04:30 PM
Bhai knowledge experience ye dono hi cheeze bahut hi jayda importance rakhti hai, kyunki in dono ke bina hum market mein aage nahi bad sakte hai bhai, knowedge hai to bhai market ko samjh kar analysis karke sahi trade kar sakte hai.

hanji forex trader ke paas agar knwledge hai to uske baad he trader acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme strategy par pehle practice karna hoga aur jabb system se entry lena aaye to uske baad he esme trader acha kar sakenga..

qazijamil
2017-01-14, 09:44 PM
it depends on your experience and hard work that you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and if you trade properly than you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and you will become an expert and good and learned trader watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and it is good for you and your family also.

milesfx
2017-01-14, 10:40 PM
The fact that i used on all currencies. but the best in eur usd, this is the husband's favorite. but will also use the cursor, which you mentioned. so be used with another strategy. thanks you for the information you have shared with us.

dareking
2017-02-03, 10:30 AM
hanji forex trader ke paas agar knwledge hai to uske baad he trader acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme strategy par pehle practice karna hoga aur jabb system se entry lena aaye to uske baad he esme trader acha kar sakenga..

Haan bhai jiske pass mein knowledge hota hai wo idher bahut hi badiya trading kar sakta hai bhai, isliye to kahte hai ki yaha par kaam karna hai to knowledge gain karke hi kaam kare aise mein hum jarur paisa kama sakte hai bhai.

fxearner
2017-02-04, 11:59 AM
Haan bhai jiske pass mein knowledge hota hai wo idher bahut hi badiya trading kar sakta hai bhai, isliye to kahte hai ki yaha par kaam karna hai to knowledge gain karke hi kaam kare aise mein hum jarur paisa kama sakte hai bhai.

hanji forex ke business me kaam karna hai to trader ko esme knwledge banakar chalna chahiye,trader esme jetna market me ache se samjhenga aur strategy par dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

dareking
2017-03-05, 06:33 PM
hanji forex ke business me kaam karna hai to trader ko esme knwledge banakar chalna chahiye,trader esme jetna market me ache se samjhenga aur strategy par dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

Bhai trading mein knowledge banakar hi chalna hota hai, aur iske liye usko jayda se jayda mehnat karna hota hai, aisa karega to bhai uska sahi experience yaha par hoga, aur trading se wo paisa kama sakega bhai.