PDA

View Full Version : A request to senior forex members

nazmul201213
2013-02-10, 10:50 PM
actually it is not a good request . you can learn trade in website like ******** .com .you also do trade in demo account for some days .you can ask question in forum .but you can't want anyones phone number .

sainkhan60
2013-02-10, 11:01 PM
main apnay senior say request kurti hun kay plz apnay experience hum say share kurain takay hum un say khud ko bacha sukain aur apky experince say faida utha sukain

mrliparsaad
2013-02-10, 11:18 PM
aap nay bohat achhi post ki hai aur sab seniors ko chahiye keh wo hamry jesy log jo abhi forex trading ko itna nahi janty un ki rehnumaai kren aur unhen forex kay baary main batyen keh kis trah say is main kamyaabi hasil ki jaa sakti hai is tarah new mwmber ka bohat sara waqat bach sakta hai

rana100
2013-02-10, 11:19 PM
actually it is not a good demand . you can understand business in web page like froextrade.com .you also do business in trial consideration for some times .you can ask query in community .but you can't want anybody's contact variety .

profound
2013-02-11, 12:05 AM
actually it is not a good demand . you can understand business in web page like froextrade.com .you also do business in trial consideration for some times .you can ask query in community .but you can't want anybody's contact variety .

hello nazmul and rana,
thanks for replying, i know i cannot ask for phone num but i need to talk to the person to clarify my doubts. how about voice chat on skype or gtalk.@>- All the other things posted by u like demo account or learn from website , i m past through that, i trade in nse and mcx and want to begin in forex.

sweet123
2013-02-11, 12:08 AM
me apne senior sy request krta hun k hum sy apna experience share krin or humin b thek tarha guide krin jo hum sb k lye better ho .
thank you

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-02-11, 12:11 AM
Mairay khilam Main humay apnay senior members ko yeh he request karni ho gi kay wo forex forum ka exprience apnay junior kay sath must share kia karay kyn kay hum nay apnay senior say he learn kara hay aor wo humay guidline bee acchi tarah kya karay.

Muhammad Sohail
2013-02-11, 12:14 AM
I think you should conselt with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders....

rasalm
2013-02-11, 12:28 AM
Really, it is not a great need. You are able to realize company within web site such as froextrade. Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. You are able to request issue within neighborhood. However, you cannot will like anyone have got in touch with range.

profound
2013-02-11, 12:40 AM
I think you should conselt with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders....

hello muhammad sohail,
u wrote i should consult any local broker,which country does this forum belong?
Kis desh ka ye forum hai ?

imran butt
2013-02-11, 12:40 AM
mai apny senior sy request karta hon k wo apny experience aaise logon ko jo forex trading k barry mai behter nhi janty on ko achi guide dain tafseel k sath jo pochna chahty hain onhain privet room on mic par sahi guide kar sakty hain

fxultra
2013-02-13, 09:35 AM
This forum is a great platform by which you can use to study anything you want to know about forex trading and their also websites that do talk about forex trading all you need to do is to make great researches to discover this websites,is not anybody make like to give out his or her contact online.

sukro1940
2013-02-13, 10:08 AM
This forum is a great platform by which you can use to study anything you want to know about forex trading and their also websites that do talk about forex trading all you need to do is to make great researches to discover this websites,is not anybody make like to give out his or her contact online.

I agree is a forum like this where we can make together traders forum like this could even become better to seek knowledge and we certainly could manjadikan better to run the forex business

fxtrader420
2013-02-13, 11:48 AM
in fact, there is a good demand. you understand business website froextrade.com. also do business in exchange for evidence at times. You can ask questions to the community. but you do not want any contact variety.

shomilsm
2013-02-13, 11:53 AM
I am able to realize company within web site such as froextrade. Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. You are able to request issue within neighborhood. However, you cannot will like anyone have got in touch with range. best of good luck .

mdjoy407
2013-02-13, 12:29 PM
Forex is a goods work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex and goods income money for a jobs so join a Forex.

abid1
2013-02-13, 01:32 PM
my request to senior forex members are that the senior forex members should help the new traders that ho to do trade with the forex ? i think senior trader should not be selfish and discuss about the trading and make then to capable for getting profit from the forex trading.

alsa141
2013-02-13, 01:45 PM
Well i request to senior forex member is that they share their knowledge, skill, learning and also experience to the juniors and also with new comers in the forex in this way they also get some profit and success from forex. Thanks

niloy
2013-02-13, 02:14 PM
You can understand business in web page like forex trade .You are able to realize company within web site such as forextrade .you are able to request issue within neighborhood .I should consult any local broker which country does this forum belong.

kajol31
2013-02-14, 05:42 PM
Forex is the better job in the world.I think you should consent with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders...nice job.

rayanparis
2013-02-14, 05:46 PM
You will understand the company a copy of the site for foreign currency transactions. You can also do internal testing, keep in mind a few times. You have the ability to ask nearby. Almost all of the questions, you can ask in this area of discussion of this Council to discuss a new customer id.

mdjoy133
2013-02-14, 06:09 PM
a request for a Forex work not for his now all man goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a forex and better income money for a in the woulds now join a Forex work fast.

ForexNews
2013-02-14, 06:14 PM
actually it's not a decent demand . you'll perceive business in website like froextrade.com .you also do business in trial thought for a few times .you can raise question in community .but you cannot need anybody's contact selection .

parkaash
2013-02-14, 06:14 PM
You are able to realize company within web site such as fro ex trade. Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. You are able to request issue within neighborhood

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2013-02-14, 06:17 PM
yes dear ya ak boht he ahca or best way ha trading maine knowledge earned karna ka or trading main learning karna ka expert or senior trader sa knowledge earned karna or jada sa jada learning karna ak boht he ahca or best way ha joo trader expert or senior members sa knowledge earned karta han wo trading sa successful earning karta han..

usmankik786
2013-02-14, 06:17 PM
yes you are right but i think forex is a online marketing business . forex income is unlimited . so i think forex is better who are inrich quickly . but another online business is not so good . so man cannot believe this online business but i think forex is the better online business .

motiur201312
2013-02-14, 06:24 PM
yes i am also agree with that ,if senior will share there experience in any forum in fact there are many newbie who do not know any kind of well knowledge about forex they can apply the senior members advice in forex business.

emasforex
2013-02-14, 06:28 PM
we are so great guys. This forum is a great platform all you need to do is to make great researches to discover this websites,is not anybody make like to give out his or her contact online. by which you can use to study anything you want to know about forex trading and their also websites that do talk about forex trading

Discordance
2013-02-14, 06:33 PM
why the fuck the thread starter was disappeared from the first page lol , i dont know about the contents of thread so i think better i dont comment anything regarding for this case and happy profit for you all

sumi19
2013-02-14, 07:17 PM
You are able to realize company within web site such as forex trade.you cannot will like anyone have got in touch with range.You can use to study anything you want to know about forex trading and their also website that do talk about forex trading.

rafiq06
2013-02-14, 07:39 PM
Yes, senior forex member is the very fruitful for the new member because new trader can learn many things about the forex trading and it is the good system for the learning.

mjunaid04
2013-02-14, 08:18 PM
we just have to learn the forex trade by our selves from the youtube and google and we also know that these are the best source of learning and by this we can learn the forex very well

nanapatikar
2013-02-14, 08:26 PM
apnay senior members ko yeh he request karni ho gi kay wo forex forum ka exprience apnay junior kay sath must share kia karay kyn kay hum nay apnay senior say he learn kara hay aor wo humay guidline bee acchi tarah kya karay

zubairmunib
2013-02-14, 08:29 PM
I do request to senior Forex members that wo apnay expirence k bare min seab ko btain take sab koi pta chale k hum bhi on ki sath hin or jo forex trading min new things ha wo btain take sab is se bani fit get ker sakin.

chandrabd1971
2013-02-14, 08:40 PM
In fact, it is a big need. Froex trader you like to take the opportunity to have a company website. In addition, you can check a number of things to consider, you can feast with the business. In the neighborhood of the fact that you have requested. However, you can not create a connection to the area.

samat
2013-02-14, 08:42 PM
actually it is not a good request . you can learn trade in website like ******** .com .you also do trade in demo account for some days .you can ask question in forum .but you can't want anyones phone number .

request of a senior is that trade facilitates getting in and certainly a lot of our hopes on a future course in forex trading, I would also hope that many more successful forex

kor
2013-02-14, 08:43 PM
a request is a friend notice that you would like that frend to have and to accept you as a frind in this forex forum i know that this request is making sure that you get the best in the market and tha way win.

advance
2013-02-14, 08:48 PM
friend forex trading is good and great business. in this business there is need to learn most of the things. for this we can use the many website and other source. at the forum we can post the experience and views. but giving the call number is not good. beside this a chat option will be include by the forum or other option also there.

fxkamal00
2013-02-15, 01:17 PM
I think that Forex is good money making business. I think you should consent with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders.like job.

armanrock
2013-02-15, 01:19 PM
In fact we have a fantastic need to have. Froextrade website you are able to understand the business. There are several choices to think about, look into throughout entrepreneurial behavior. They need an issue inside town. Though the region struggles to get in touch with anyone carried out.

forexblaster
2013-02-15, 01:36 PM
yes we should follow to the seniors but there is another option of demo, in demo account you will learn about the real trading. you can't be a good trader until you have not a well knowledge of forex.

fxforex1
2013-02-15, 08:26 PM
forex is a good money making business. I think you should conselt with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders.what do you mind...........

quran-45
2013-02-15, 08:30 PM
I think forex is a good job.Really, it is not a great need. You are able to realize company within web site such as froextrade. Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. You are able to request issue within neighborhood. However, you cannot will like anyone have got in touch with range.best of luck.............................................. ........:).......................................: )))................................:)))

muneer123
2013-02-15, 08:35 PM
Thanks a lot jahan, i really apprecitate that, well if u don't mind can u plus give you are skype or talk id so that i can chat more with u and have proper guidance, anything u want to give so that i can contact u,

jorge1988
2013-02-15, 08:39 PM
Activity in Forex is highly speculative and risky. Trading in CFDs and spot foreign exchange is highly speculative and is suitable only for those customers who (a) understand and are willing to assume the economic risks, legal and otherwise, and (b) they have the financial capacity to assume losses significantly in excess of margin or deposits. Neither CFDs or Spot FX are suitable investments for pension funds. You represent, warrant and agree that knows these risks, it is willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risks in trading CFDs and Spot FX and that the loss of the entire balance in your account affect your lifestyle

saeed786
2013-02-15, 09:03 PM
well it is not such a good request to the senior trader. if you want knowledge than you can get through the different resource. these really helps you a lot to make your career with the forex trading business. i request to the seniors and profession forex traders that i want to know about the forex in that way that i become a profession trader in short time. i make good effort and understanding but still i face loss so please help me to gain good money from the forex.

fst2012
2013-02-19, 06:06 PM
In understanding forex trading very well,you have to learn and be in constant practice because as you begin to practice you will acquire much experience that will that will help you in the subsequent trades,because we must fully understand that without getting much knowledge about forex we cant be good traders.

mutivo
2013-02-19, 07:48 PM
there are ways people make money and some othr have to be ther and make yhese make moneybe the best for trading these market. forex is the best for everything in making money. people know everything in trading when they trade for a long time.

basit.online
2013-02-19, 11:40 PM
yaar ye to koi aisi khaas request nai hai mainy abi tak forum pai daikha hai k forex trading mai seniors traders threads bnaty hain or beginners ko tips daity hain lekin beginners un pai amal nai karty

bilal224
2013-02-20, 12:42 AM
main apna senior sa request karta hun k unk pas jo experience hai wo share karey freeeeeeeee ma paiso ma ni maina jis jis ko kha hai k yar mujhe forex sikha do agla pehlie yehi bat karta hai k ap mujhe 200 $ dai do ma apko forex ki training duga free ma ni daita hum ab jis k pas ni hai paisa wo kahan sa da aur kahan sa sekha forex......

crux9
2013-02-20, 12:59 AM
mai apny senior sy request karta hon k wo apny experience aaise logon ko jo forex trading k barry mai behter nhi janty on ko achi guide dain tafseel k sath jo pochna chahty hain onhain privet room on mic par sahi guide kar sakty hain

with all do respect friends this forum is the best and the greatest online forum from we get the best and useful knowledge and also we get lot of useful strategies and analysis those professional and experienced Traders shared with us, also we get per post 0.30 Cents because some of the members can't deposit in forex from there pocket the bonus system helped those guys also the admins are so much good they also helped newbies and lead them to the best way to posts here....

rock55
2013-02-20, 01:19 AM
Forex is a good money making business.me apne senior sy request krta hun k hum sy apna experience share krin or humin b thek tarha guide krin jo hum sb k lye better ho . . .. . Be careful.

goldeneye
2013-02-20, 01:22 AM
In fact, it's not a good question. Do you understand what the society Web page froextrade.com. Marketing also against judgment sometimes. You can ask the community. but not someone to communicate with black.

waleedyousaf
2013-02-20, 01:40 AM
Really, it is not a great need. You are able to realize company within web site such as froextrade. Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. You are able to request issue within neighborhood. However, you cannot will like anyone have got in touch with range.

a.k
2013-02-20, 01:45 AM
i want to request to my seniors to advice fore newbies like me and tell them for good and best working in forex trading and also tell us to learning where we and also share own experience about forex trading and working well and hard tell us how to working well and good in forex trading so these things are very important and good in forex trading if they accept our request,,

anzerg11
2013-02-20, 01:48 AM
There are several sites to learn them Indian forum only admitted to the special section and you will find what you want and look at search engines

sainkhan60
2013-02-20, 02:00 AM
meri apnay seniors say request yeh hai kay plz apnay experiences beginner say share kurain takay woh apkay experiences say kuch seekhain aur un mistakes ko kurnay say buch sakain jo unhain loss day sakti hain

eng.adham
2013-02-20, 02:22 AM

i strongly agree with you ,, any newbie in this business can learn forex trading from many web sites and forums , then he can try demo trading for a period to get good experience in this business without requesting any phone numbers from any member .

feliza
2013-02-20, 02:57 AM
if you want to really learn forex trading demo account you can use, if you've got a consistent profit then you can move to a real account, if you do not have a consistent profit my advice do not you go to reak account first, because you'll will be defeated

Chuotcon
2013-02-20, 07:45 AM

Value is marked by the top of the ball on the bottom and low price under
This provides you with important information about the behavior of prices and forming nature of shelving.

biplop
2013-02-20, 07:47 AM
In fact, it is not good practice. They extradite.com, as I understand the company's website. You can do business with a view of the proceedings. Published in a demo account or a website all the other things in my past, NAE and MIX to start trading the Forex.

fst2012
2013-02-20, 08:09 AM

you can see that the website you stated is not published here because one of the rule of forum says that you should not advertise other forex trading websites here,from my own point of view a forum like this almost contains all you need to know about forex.

rahi11
2013-02-20, 12:44 PM
forex is a goo dwork. I think you should conselt with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders.

shamiul1
2013-02-20, 01:02 PM
Forex is a great job. I think you should consult with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders

ali002
2013-02-20, 01:16 PM
it is not a good request . you can learn trade in website like ...you also do trade in demo account for some days .you can ask question in forum .but you can't want anyones phone number...but you can't want anyones phone number .

khanmamun492
2013-02-20, 03:10 PM
The truth is, it's way question. Would you understand what this modern society Site Forex trade. com. Advertising and marketing also in opposition to ruling occasionally. You can inquire the city. but not anyone to talk to dark.

makrazeeb
2013-02-25, 08:35 AM
Really brother, it is but not a good need . You can be aware of commercial in many websites. You and do business beneath test consideration with regard to such times . Ask query in society but that you can not want anyone's contact variety .

kaz
2013-02-27, 02:53 PM
actually it's not a decent demand . you'll perceive business in website like froextrade.com .you also do busineess in trial thought for a few times .you can raise question in community .but you cannot need anybody's contact selection

hina.rubani
2013-02-27, 03:13 PM
The fact is, it's way question. Would you understand what this the community Site Currency trading. com. Marketing and promotion also in resistance to judgment sometimes. You can consult the city. but not anyone to discuss to black. nice trading

kamboh
2013-02-27, 03:17 PM
yes bilkul agar ap ne demo trading ki hai aur ap ko phir bhe koie achi smjh nahe aye forex ka bare ma to ap indicator aur forex factory ko join kare forex factory ma bare brokers ne apne apne khayalat lekhe hote hai aur sath sath ap demo bhe jare rakeh.

sajal
2013-02-27, 03:36 PM
Yes, Forex is a public place.Here traders come to learn Forex and earn bonus.Traders can know a lot about Forex if they read all the posts of this forum.They can also ask new questions by opening threads.Forum is a storehouse of Forex knowledge.But someone claiming that some senior traders are requesting contact number.It is really shocking.This types of traders should be banned immediately.

saqib160
2013-02-28, 06:19 PM
main apne seniour mamber sa request karta ho ka wo apni statgey aur experince jo dosre sa be share karye
take wo log be forex sa earn kar sakye ho forex ma abi new ha

Ladenboys
2013-02-28, 06:25 PM
you can understand business in web page like froextrade.com .you also do business in trial consideration for some times .you can ask query in community .but you can't want anybody's contact variety .

adnan_aziz
2013-02-28, 07:21 PM
i think forex trading business ko learn karne kay liye is forum per bohot kuch mil sakta hai aur agar mere khayal se koi learn karne wala ho tou woh ba asaani learn bhi kar sakta hai agar woh person apne iss business ko time dey aur koshsih kare.

quran-11
2013-02-28, 07:47 PM
Forex trading is a quick money making business.actually it is not a good demand . you can understand business in web page like froextrade.com .you also do business in trial consideration for some times .you can ask query in community .but you can't want anybody's contact variety .Be aware of situations and trade carefully.

jamil43
2013-02-28, 07:51 PM
A requiest to senior forex member .a forex is a on line business .people trade in forex to get profit ,but rember that forex is a very risky business .it is not suitable for every one .first know about its basic knowledge .then it is better for you to trade in forex

Aaronic
2013-02-28, 08:19 PM
asking for numbers is way too deep why would you want to do that to your self and the trades in the forum that is not the way to master the art of being a good trader so learn to follow the truth and trade by your self till you master forex trading and know how to make money with it.

modo
2013-02-28, 08:43 PM
You'll be able to perceive business in web page like Forex trade. You can able out to realize company inside web web site inclusive of Forex trade. You can able out to request issue inside neighborhood. I ought to consult any native broker, that country does that forum belong...

njk87yh
2013-02-28, 08:51 PM
i know i cannot ask for phone num but i need to talk to the person to clarify my doubts.forex trading ko itna nahi janty un ki rehnumaai kren aur unhen forex kay baary main batyen keh kis trah say is main kamyaabi hasil ki jaa sakti hai is tarah new mwmber ka bohat sara waqat bach sakta.

kiataba
2013-02-28, 09:09 PM
this is a really great topic here, because here we can ask each other and use our experiences to increase our knowledge. If there is a question I'll be happy to answer if i know the question, also I may ask some questions since I'm a trader and need some help .

areesha
2013-02-28, 09:40 PM
meri apny seniour members se request hy k apna experience hum logon k sath bhi share karen ta ky hum bhi Forex sy boohat jada kama saken Forex ek acha business hy is main agar hum expert or professional ban jayen to earning bohaat jada hogi ye ek asa business hy jis men hum huge money earn kar sakty hain

Mujahid
2013-03-09, 01:15 PM
bilkul dear forex me ham ko aik ahsa option milta hai k ham forex forum me apney senior ko or dosto ko add friend kar leh koi k ham on say live forex forum pr info gauid kar leh kio k ham abi new user ha ham ko wo rehnamai kartey hai

kodam
2013-03-09, 01:35 PM
i think that senior can give the advice the best .. you can ask query in community .but you can't want anybody's contact variety .. thaht the share of experoiance.. n make the dolar

tumarnamkitha
2013-03-09, 01:36 PM
In fact, it is not good practice. They extradite.com, as I understand the company's website. You can do business with a view of the proceedings. Published in a demo account or a website all the other things in my past, NAE and MIX to start trading the Forex...Thanks

sobia965
2013-03-09, 01:44 PM
yes dear ya ak boht he ahca or best way ha trading maine knowledge earned karna ka or trading main learning karna ka expert or senior trader sa knowledge earned karna or jada sa jada learning karna ak boht he ahca or best way ha joo trader expert or senior members sa knowledge earned karta han wo trading sa successful earning karta han..

usmania
2013-03-09, 01:48 PM
my early request of every seniour trader please tell me the what is the pips and i don't know of the pips and we can say that easily this is the very hard work of earning and making money and i think every one can not make a good earning and makes a good profits in the day.

ahadbd
2013-03-09, 01:53 PM
Senior members are always ready to help you. Just post a thread asking your question. You will get your answer in no time. Just don't hesitate to ask.

malik
2013-03-09, 01:59 PM
Is forum par senior traders sab kuch share karty hain, aap ko sab sections main bohot acha aur helpful material milay ga jis say aap learn kar sakty ho, aap senior traders ki posts aur threads ko follow kar kay bohot kuch seekh sakty ho.

kalam06
2013-03-09, 02:01 PM
Who are the old member in the forum sites? i gives the suggest that they have to gives the ans-ware wit the strictly. It is the pray for the old trader. Many new trader are take the idea to the old trader.

selinabegum
2013-03-09, 02:39 PM
actually it is not a acceptable claim . you can interpret playacting in web diplomatist like froextrade.com .you also do byplay in visitation thoughtfulness for both present .you can ask ask in community .but you can't deprivation anybody's communicate difference .

robing sing
2013-03-09, 02:41 PM
Yes, senior forex member is the very baccate for the new member because new merchandiser can instruct umteen things most the forex trading and it is the right system for the learning.

awaiskik222
2013-03-09, 02:45 PM
ap ne bhoht achi baat share ki hai smery khyal se forex is so risky but is me hoony waly loss ko kam karny kliye humien is ko complete seekhna chahye and so i think forex is so risky and The best system for forex im my point of view is the one which is made by yourself. It is always online as well and one do not need an internet connection to get connected

mlatif12345
2013-03-09, 02:50 PM
We should not ask from the seniors about the trade that how can we earn from forex. no no time will tell us how can we earn from this trade . no body tell others for earning

dimasfx
2013-03-09, 04:27 PM
Yup, I think we can learn from a variety of sources about this Forex. Therefore, do not ever give up to be able to learn more in Forex. Perform is the best in the trade in Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

helloseo
2013-03-09, 04:34 PM
it is my reques to my seniour to share some useful experience regardin forex to enhance my information . please share some your best analysis which are very useful to earn money.

bbcc999
2013-03-09, 05:21 PM
sub log is forum mai achi achi bate sahre karte hain or muje knowledge hasil ho raha hai or mai khud yehi kehta hon kay jo senior hain unko chahye kay jitne bhi newbhie hain unki help karni chahye ta kay unko pata chale or wo loss mai na jaen trading karty waqt

jasiminbd
2013-03-09, 05:43 PM
Really, no need to be large. In the Froex trade website provides company. Also consider for many cases to test my business. Neighbors in can send a problem report. However it can not touch someone has how much.

rumana
2013-03-09, 05:48 PM
It is not goods practice. they extradite.com as i understand the company is website. you can do business with a view of the proceedings.

katib
2013-03-09, 05:57 PM
Forex members are that the senior Forex members should help the new traders that to do trade with the Forex ? I think senior trader should not be selfish and discuss about the trading and make then to capable for getting profit.

amlan786
2013-03-09, 06:19 PM
I think it's not possible for the senior's to share information

dadhu
2013-03-09, 07:19 PM
You will understand the company a copy of the site for foreign currency transactions. You can also do internal testing, keep in mind a few times. You have the ability to ask nearby. Almost all of the questions, you can ask in this area of discussion of this Council to discuss a new customer id.

According to me a little bit loss is necessary in the forex trading because when one can make a mistake he will be successful in forex and make high level in the market and it can be done by analysing

samadshahid
2013-03-09, 07:22 PM
Discussions among the member agencies. Identify gaps in .... requests across all trusts will be ..... Provides for special protection for senior ...Most retail organizations offer generous merchandise discounts to members of its management team. Find a retail management trainee job Most Popular ..

konyeng
2013-03-09, 08:13 PM
yes i think demo account is still the best for you and me because in demo you can understand what is the market so i think there is no reason to not trade in forex market as i know it is all for me and you

tapuu
2013-03-09, 08:35 PM
Ok i think you can gather information about forex form those source. There are many information on the internet and the forum. And the best way to learn is demo trading. It is a online so sharing phone number is not secure. On the other hand in this forum there are many people form many country. So it is really difficult to share phone number.

apon01
2013-03-09, 08:56 PM
Forex forum ka exprience apnay junior kay sath must share kia karay kyn kay hum nay apnay senior say he learn

A.G
2013-03-09, 09:03 PM
Dear Newbie,
I m not a senior member in this forum. But forex trading is illegal in india.
Anyone who is successfully trading in india and says so is a lair and not be trusted
If you do want to trade in currencies. We have our own currency futures-

fxum
2013-03-09, 09:24 PM
I think for be a good trader you just need to keep it with your trading hopefully in a days will get your success easily that you want from here and try to make some things really great with your forex trading and will be a profitable trader.

humayon
2013-03-09, 09:59 PM
Forex is a good money making business. You are able to realize company within web site such as froextrade. Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. I know i cannot ask for phone num but i need to talk to the person to clarify my doubts. how about voice chat on skype or g-talk. You also do trade in demo account for some days .you can ask question in forum .but you can't want anyones phone number . Good luck with your trading........

shimul11
2013-03-09, 11:40 PM
Forex is a good currency business.I think you should conselt with any local broker of your country and if you have any question you can question in this forum this forum is all about solving problems of new traders.Best of luck.... .

fst56f
2013-03-09, 11:53 PM
To make a successful treading need much study about this business. I also think only a good experience can make a successful treading on this Forex treading.Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. You are able to request issue within neighborhood. However, you cannot will like anyone have got in touch with range.

shomilsm
2013-03-10, 12:01 AM
Forex is good way to earn money in online . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work. You are able to realize company within web site such as froextrade. Additionally you conduct business within test thing to consider for many occasions. You are able to request issue within neighborhood. However, you cannot will like anyone have got in touch with range. It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .

indiatraderxc
2013-03-10, 03:19 PM
it is my reques to my seniour to share some useful experience regardin forex to enhance my information . please share some your best analysis which are very useful to earn money.

then are you ready to learn and learn more? sub log is forum mai achi achi unko chahye kay jitne bhi newbhie hain unki help karni chahye ta kay unko pata chale or wo loss mai na jaen trading karty waqt bate sahre karte hain or muje knowledge hasil ho raha hai or mai khud yehi kehta hon kay jo senior hain

robertkinzel
2013-03-10, 10:52 PM
I do believe you need to check with any nearby agent of this state in addition to when you have just about any issue you'll be able to issue with this forum this specific forum is about solving troubles involving brand-new professionals.

farooqali
2013-03-10, 11:27 PM
its a great news k hmaraey seniors hmaen sport karen gay ku k senioes sae ziada behtar kon jaan skta hai k hmane kis tarhan se apny work ko more effective bnaana hai or how we put our potentail in it bcoz they have much more expeianced then us