PDA

View Full Version : My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ashwini
2012-04-02, 12:08 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

After i post my 1st stratagy .. i get some good comment .. on that and get good response..
but traders are asking me.. that its need to wait .. and its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working .. business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

so here i discuss my 2nd Strategy.. with them..

fist of all its a very simple trading strategy .. u dont need to watch the market full day.. and dont need to analysis the market..

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.
order type- pending order.
use the stop loss. and take profit. with the expired time..

here is the formula..
at the time 6-7gmt ( insta forex time )
open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .. with daily chart..
chek the price..
open price, high, low, current

now the formula for given the buy pending order.
pending type: buy stop /limit
entry price: high + 10pips
take profit: entry price +15pips
stop loss: entry price - ( 20, or 25 or 30 or what ever u want .. but i prefer 30pips)

expiry: current date with time 22

NOw the formula given for the sell pending order
pending type: sell stop/ limit
entry price: low - 10pips
take profit: entry price -15pips
stop loss: entry price + 30pips

expiry : current date with time 22

this is the formula for given the pending order..
when u given buy pending order...
if u see on daily chart.. today candle is current price is lower than the opening price.. then u given the buy pending order

when u given sell pending order...

if u see on daily chart.. today candle current price is higher than the opening price .. then u given the sell pending order.

expired time is for .. given .. if on that time the order is taken .. that means the price is not hit.. than after the that time .. the pending order is cancelled.

as an example..

we given the pending order on the basis of today chart.. basis
ok
today daily chart ... eur/usd
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351
so market open price is greater than current price.. so we given the buy pending order..

what is the order..

order type: buystop
entry price: 1.3386 ( high + 10pips) ( 1.3376+10pips)
take profit : 1.3401 ( entry price +15pips) (*1.3386+15pips)
stoploss : 1.3356 ( entry price -30pips) ( 1.3386-30pips)
expiry- 4 /2 /2012- 22.03

now we will be chek it tommorow .. what happend...

all the suggestion is welcome

ashwini
2012-04-03, 10:48 AM
yesterday the order was not taken.. so no profit no loss..

today..
opening 1.3319, high-1.3355, low- 1.3313, current price- 1.3335
so current price is greater than opening price.. so.. we take given the pendig sell order

entry price.. 1.3303
take profit..1.3283
stop loss..1.3333

expired time .. current date with 22 time

so we meet u tommorow..

anoha
2012-04-03, 12:34 PM
Thank you for offering. But I did not understand very well What am rely on it to enter and to identify targets and stop loss .. please a little clarification. Thank you .....

xiaotanghao
2012-04-03, 01:11 PM
Are you still using this strategy here?What is your result now?I think your strategy can be regarded as a scalping strategy.You see,the profit pips can be very small for me to enjoy.But I will still test your strategy here.

anmorasi
2012-04-03, 04:50 PM
My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed...no bad, the warranty can be 15 pips by trancsation ... I'll prove it on this .. but, to my knowledge in forex trading on no one can guarantee that we will always profit .. thank you ...:peace:

anubhavsingh
2012-04-03, 05:30 PM
My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed...no bad, the warranty can be 15 pips by trancsation ... I'll prove it on this .. but, to my knowledge in forex trading on no one can guarantee that we will always profit .. thank you ...:peace:

me apki baat se sehmat hon..forex me koi bhi trader akbhi bhi kisi bhi strategy se profit ki gaurantee nahi le sakta .
forex me market ki movement kab kis taraf chali jaye ye predict karna bahut mushkil hai..isliye traders ko apni strategy poori soch smajh ke apply akrni chahaiye

sunil
2012-04-20, 03:13 PM
YOu may be right at your own but a good strategy increase success raion like with out strategy you may get 6/10 ratio but with a good strategy you can get 8/10 that's a good thing.

takeprofit
2012-04-24, 12:07 PM
YOu may be right at your own but a good strategy increase success raion like with out strategy you may get 6/10 ratio but with a good strategy you can get 8/10 that's a good thing.

for me the strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that then can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is against fear themselves, so winning in forex can be achieved.

Maham Gill
2012-05-05, 07:29 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

After i post my 1st stratagy .. i get some good comment .. on that and get good response..
but traders are asking me.. that its need to wait .. and its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working .. business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

fist of all its a very simple trading strategy .. u dont need to watch the market full day.. and dont need to analysis the market..

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

stop loss: entry price - ( 20, or 25 or 30 or what ever u want .. but i prefer 30pips)

if u see on daily chart.. today candle is current price is lower than the opening price.. then u given the buy pending order

if u see on daily chart.. today candle current price is higher than the opening price .. then u given the sell pending order.

expired time is for .. given .. if on that time the order is taken .. that means the price is not hit.. than after the that time .. the pending order is cancelled.

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351
so market open price is greater than current price.. so we given the buy pending order..

what is the order..

bahi ap na boht he achi or best post ke ha main es post sa boht matsar ho hoon or be mara jasa newbie es post sa obht kuch seeka sakta hoan or boht sara profit earned kar saktaa han main be yhai strategy apnaoo ga or boht sara profit earned karon ga .

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-06, 10:03 AM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

boss boht ache or best strategy ha ap ke agr ap jasa expert hamara jasa newbie ko ase posting kar ka data raha to hum be ak din ahca or best trader bana sakta han or mujaha ap ke strategy bht acahi or best lagi main na be sothcha ha ka anada main be yahi strategy apnooo ga or best trading karoon ga,

takeprofit
2012-05-11, 12:51 PM
courageous loss was very good, professional trader must also experienced loss, but biasnaya balanced with good money management. so the loss can be minimized, never give up when experiencing loss, but began to return to better analyze

ashwini
2012-05-27, 02:51 PM
yap main things. yehi hain .. ki koi bhi strategy bura nahi hota. lekin .. market situation ke hisab se .. profit depend karta hain.. kabhi kabhi market ke situation ke hisab se app profit target badha sakte hain to kabhi ghatana chahiye. aur .. jitna jyada strategy ap ko pata hoo utna achha. hain. kiun ki ..tab hi app ek achha strategy bana sakte ahin.

william88
2012-06-11, 07:54 AM
I think it is nice strategy..How many percent is the success rate??
how long have u been using this strategy??
i think in this strategy we need a little more patience,because we must see the highest and the lowest..

newentry
2012-06-11, 08:11 AM
hi, it is good idea if you always update your strategies here then we can learn from it and also we can share for the results...i guess this is nice thread where there are many members give their solution and also their result..well i will follow this thread...and thanks for sharing,

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-12, 04:58 PM
how do I do that? because I understand all that much just as their knowledge of who wrote it and they do not do the trading, I have tried berlang times and always had a terkhir losses are too large even though previously I always profit by nearly 30% percent per day

mukta
2012-06-12, 10:52 PM
If you determined or confirm about trend for example you are confirm the trend is down and you want to a sale order 0.05 $ ok.you open a sale lot is 0.01$ and you open another 4 pending orde for 0.01$ per pending order is above 10 pips from one another.I usually use this for long time trade.

maulana
2012-06-13, 09:17 AM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

hi ashwini, i think this is a good strategy for me... i feel tired if must looking chart every hours... but, it is more good if you always update your strategies here... then i can learn from your entry and i will follow it and i will share the result in here... and i believe if many members in here will give their solution about problem with this strategy... so we can found the formula for this strategy... anyway thanks for sharing...

monkedelofi
2012-06-14, 09:10 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

Here, you can still use that technique? What is your score? I think the strategy seems to be Scalper strategy.You view, the victory of the seed is too small for me, I'm still enjoy.But techniques will be tested.

been
2012-06-14, 11:55 PM
I think a great strategy!
But Los Stop double the target, and that is a good deal and a loss equivalent to one win and two deals if we work in the 50 month package we won 30 deal and lost 20 deal will be the largest loss of profit.

Hiron
2012-06-16, 01:25 AM
You share such thing that really helps a new trader.
You have to be confident to learn Forex. For this reason we can learn Forex with the help of ********.
This strategy is applied by me.

deden
2012-06-16, 06:55 AM
in my opinion Forex is a currency trade and Forex is popular all over the world for it .but if you want to do it then you need to know some role or tips about it like get experience take by demo account for how to doing Forex trade and get knowledge about money management.

deden
2012-06-16, 06:56 AM
The key to success in Forex is to move away from fear and greed .. and to be patient and satisfied ..
Every beginner in forex dealer, should learn well .. and try to reach the highest possible experience to reach the highest possible profit

deden
2012-06-16, 07:02 AM
I learn the basic of forex trading through blogs, e-books and forums but I learned more through my actual experience in forex trading.

trading is my success your millionari

deden
2012-06-16, 07:05 AM
My friend, I feel what you feel and appreciate your feelings
I do not wish to leave the Forex
I also heard that it is entering the Forex can not leaving it, even if he is addicted to lost
But my dear, is not required of you is to learn to leave, but to learn from your mistakes
This, in my view, but honestly I have never tried to feel loss and is not even in the profit
I wish Profit

Quick reply to this message

deden
2012-06-16, 07:06 AM
Well of course you may not like it now because you are not winning and that is totally human and understandable in my opinion..There are many strategies out there, you can even develop your own..Find your flaws and start to fix them, then things may get a bit easier for you ..If it is making you poor avoid live trading and practice in the demo until you have a good enough strategy.. Good luck

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

deden
2012-06-16, 07:07 AM
Hating forex will do you no good all you have t do is learn what works, have a good forex trader to teach you, go back and demo trade, build your confidence back, manage your risk well and you will be profitable let the rest of us

deden
2012-06-16, 07:08 AM
Its very easy to join forex but you cant able to quit easily, its just like DRUGS. And just take 1 piece of paper and write all the rules and follow that rules without breaking and if you cant able to do then just stay away with forex trading for some months. I also suffered loss last night, want to be angry, mad, frustrated, frustrated and certainly a revenge. certainly many of friends here who suffered an unpleasant incident.

Quick reply to this message

deden
2012-06-16, 07:09 AM
Don't worry the more you trade, the easier it may become for you ..Just make use of the demo account and practice whenever you get the chance to and build and develop your skills..Nothing good comes easy so be prepared for the ride...If you get it right you would be rewarded with amazing profits...

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

jahangir2812
2012-06-16, 11:15 AM
Spirited loss was excellent skilled trader should additionally knowledgeable loss however bioassays impartial with sensible cash management. Therefore the loss may be minimized by no means surrender when skill loss however begin to come to raised investigate

Nusrat
2012-06-17, 01:21 AM
Strategy is very good but i have another good strategy for my trading by which i am getting more profit then the 15 pips , i am getting 20 to 25 pips in my every trade but some times i also give loss but newbie trader can follow your strategy this strategy will help them to take good position for getting good profit from this market.

saiket
2012-06-17, 01:32 AM
Very interesting strategy and hope it will help for traders who trade for a short term. I will apply it in my demo account and if I got a good reasult form it I will try it in my real account and recomend it to other traders.

Hiron
2012-06-17, 02:02 AM
I am grateful to you for sharing your strategy here. But Want to say that all indicator gives result
based on chart patterns. So I follow chart more and more.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-28, 10:25 PM
Spirited loss was excellent skilled trader should additionally knowledgeable loss however bioassays impartial with sensible cash management. Therefore the loss may be minimized by no means surrender when skill loss however begin to come to raised investigate

indeed sir, I agree with you that in our trading business and if we ever lose then we should not despair and lose the spirit. we must make the same mistakes we did as the experience that we do not make that mistake again in the future.

kibara
2012-06-29, 01:02 AM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

hi, it is good idea if you always update your strategies here then we can learn from it and also we can share for the results...i guess this is nice thread where there are many members give their solution and also their result..well i will follow this thread...and thanks for sharing,

budado
2012-06-29, 02:01 PM
last night the transaction was not taken.. so no revenue no reduction..

today..
opening 1.3319, high-1.3355, low- 1.3313, present price- 1.3335
so present cost is greater than starting cost.. so.. we take given the pendig offer order

entry cost.. 1.3303
take revenue..1.3283
stop reduction..1.3333

expired time .. present time frame with 22 time

so we fulfill u tommorow..
Just wondering what pair is that your trading? that you give your rate at this point? I can't seem to find a pair that has this price range. I'm hoping that you can give the exact pair that you are trading in order for me to check its more easily. I also don't get what you mean by present time frame with 22 times. What do you mean 22 times? what that 22 times for?

Rizwan
2012-06-29, 08:55 PM
Thank you for offering. But I did not understand very well What am rely on it to enter and to identify targets and stop loss .. please a little clarification. Thank you .....

My trading strategy is very simple and i follow the tips given below. I am sure if you adopt these, you will have success in Forex trading:
1- do not act like a gambler. If you take quick actions without thinking and on your whims, you are a gambler and you will fail in Forex trading if you adopt this approach.
2- Never start Forex trading before practicing on the Demo. Do not jump directly; the demo platform provides you a real time opportunity to learn.
3- Although some people think of out of box solutions, i like to follow the trend and flow along the tide.
4- And, the last tip is never to be emotional. Take advice from others instead of taking wrong decisions.
I am sure if you follow these points, you will never fail in Forex trading.

i7ssan
2012-06-30, 10:17 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

for me the strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that then can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is against fear themselves, so winning in forex can be achieved.

monkedelofi
2012-07-01, 12:11 AM
bahi ap na boht he achi or best post ke ha main es post sa boht matsar ho hoon or be mara jasa newbie es post sa obht kuch seeka sakta hoan or boht sara profit earned kar saktaa han main be yhai strategy apnaoo ga or boht sara profit earned karon ga .

alright thanks very much for the strategy sharing well i never liked to make use of other strategy before but since you said its guaranty then i just have to test this to know how far i can go in making use of this strategy and in case i need more information on how to make use of the strategy i shall get back to you

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

kajole
2012-07-01, 02:38 AM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

me apki baat se sehmat hon..forex me koi bhi trader akbhi bhi kisi bhi strategy se profit ki gaurantee nahi le sakta .
forex me market ki movement kab kis taraf chali jaye ye predict karna bahut mushkil hai..isliye traders ko apni strategy poori soch smajh ke apply akrni chahaiye

i7ssan
2012-07-01, 03:19 AM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

why many traders are able to generate profit from the breakout strategy because traders are doing OP with prices following the move so that it could be said to be following the trend that can be done usually with a breakout strategy.

darksaimon
2012-07-11, 01:51 PM
I believe it is fastidious strategy.How some percent is the success value?how lank bonk you been using this strategy?i expect in this strategy we impoverishment a short many patience,because we moldiness see the maximal and the minimal.

lights
2012-07-17, 09:01 AM
Interestingly, we do not need to see the chart at any time. just leave it up to 22.00. but the risk and rewardnya unbalanced, just 15 pips TP, but SL 30 pips. if we loss, we need two times the trading to recover.

feri_forex
2012-07-17, 05:02 PM
Reading Technique VSA + Market with PASR

on this thread I will ask the trader to bersama2 rekan2 study and develop a technique to read and understand the market so called VSA (Volume Spread the analysis).
:) Here we will learn more about Smart Money / Specialist, Buyer & Seller, Supply & Demand, by using indicators of volume and its relationship to price action.
for that is still very green in foreign exchange is expected to advance understanding about the basic principles of trading the PASR (Price Action Support and Resistance), can learn the fundamentals of the other thread that I learned Naked Trading strategies, or from some other thread2 who studied of PASR.
This thread itself is the development of naked trading strategies which are grouped with the analysis of volume and spread of a candle pattern.
I hope this thread can become the arena for exchanging ideas and places to learn trading by using the VSA and PASR.:peace:

leherchand
2012-07-19, 01:31 PM
Strategy is very good but i have another good strategy for my trading by which i am getting more profit then the 15 pips , i am getting 20 to 25 pips in my every trade but some times i also give loss but newbie trader can follow your strategy this strategy will help them to take good position for getting good profit from this market.

sharabela
2012-07-20, 08:40 PM
Your strategy seems alright. I am sure it is going to get us some profit. However, I do not know how you give the guarantee. Forex market can be extremely volatile and things could get changed in a minute. Thus, you should say this strategy works at 80% time or something.

kubi
2012-07-21, 04:35 PM
me abhi tk trading me new hun or isi liye zyda risk nhi le raha but mene abhi 5-10 pips stratgy pr hi abhi tak wor kia hai pr is me profit earning abhi kam hai.

satishfx
2012-07-21, 06:49 PM
this is really very good strategy. I am also using it as I m tired of staring to monitor like owl. I am using it since long and getting 80% wins.I perhaps purchased the strategy from clickbank. People reading it first time may not know its value at present as they r getting it free. Pl see my results in facebook a/c satish fx.

contil
2012-07-22, 03:31 AM
Wahhh yes there was also the person who can guarantee their forex strategy will definitely get 15 pips ..
great master .... How long is the master using this strategy .. results in the can is satisfactory?
why not on the screen shoot master trading account, I request dong master master number and password so that investors could be used as a material consideration in my start trading in forex market

rony123
2012-07-22, 04:07 AM
I saw a similar strategy like yours. its call- daily 95 pips . Google it if you are interested. Your strategy have lacks. Lacks of money management. you recommended 30 pips stop loss and your target is 15 pips gain. That's not good at all. I have also used a Ea based on this strategy. Result are very bad. And one last thing- In Forex there's no such this as guaranteed. Good luck.

Borhan107
2012-07-23, 09:13 AM
It is not true that you can gurrented about profitable in a trade in forex market. Because forex is not easy. You can some ensure about a trade thats give us profite.

nigar
2012-07-23, 10:26 AM
Your forex trading strategy--2, 15pips guranteed... certainly no unhealthy, typically the guaranty are generally 15 pips from transaction... Let me substantiate it again on that.. and yet, towards your practical knowledge through forex trade concerning nobody can confirm that marlin and i definitely will consistently turn a profit.. regards.

cozard007
2012-07-25, 06:38 PM
The fact is that there is nothing guaranteed in trading the forex market as far as i am concerned, the nature of forex itself is risky and not all losing trades are bad setup.

rihabrahouba741
2012-07-25, 07:11 PM
I believe that it is good idea if you always update your strategies here then we can learn from it and also we can share for the results...i guess this is nice thread where there are many members give their solution and also their result..well i will follow this threades...

hanennhounh
2012-07-25, 07:58 PM
The forex is a currency trade and Forex is popular all over the world for it .but if you want to do it then you need to know some role or tips about it like get experience take by demo account for how to doing Forex trade and get knowledge about money managements really !!

Abidine
2012-07-25, 08:53 PM
thank you for this strategy as i see it is more logical and simple so that beginners could understand it, it increases your chances of winning profit without any difficulties thank you for sharing this strategy

ahsankhan
2012-07-25, 09:12 PM
for me the strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30 but if more than that then can be said that the strategy is very profitable ...........................

norix
2012-07-25, 09:26 PM
strategy is actually very easy we just have to wait even for a few hours / days
because the system interrupt pending order and the usual concentration of that for me
because I hold scalping system more quickly, although the risk was too high

pak forex
2012-07-25, 11:59 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

Dear kafi achi ro best strategy ha muja ap ke ya strategy boht he achi or best lagi ha esi waja sa main trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned kar rha on es ka bad main ap wali strategy demo account main used kar sa practice earnd kanro ga us ka bad he main really account par es startegy ko used karon ga.

gandha
2012-07-26, 12:24 AM
good topic bro,,I think you need an update every day, as this will assist us in learning to your strategy,I like to stop buy and sell traps stop because too often can result in profit.and this can be applied in all currency pairs:good:

sairin
2012-07-26, 10:16 AM
great, if we can use big lot. this strategy very helpfull. i know this is not suitable for newbie. Because this strategy do not need a lot of time to watch the market. Similiar with swing system i think. I will try in demo, i hope i can get green pips too my friends.

Trading strategy is the bridge to be successful in the forex and I think every trader has his own strategy in a way or to generate profit in the forex and we can get a profitable trading strategy if it is experienced

ahmedi
2012-07-26, 10:48 AM
The forex is a currency trade and Forex is popular all over the world for it .but if you want to do it then you need to know some role or tips about it like get experience take by demo account for how to doing Forex trade and get knowledge about money managements really !!
In trading be slowly and steadily go ahead and look all market rules and regulation and watch the ups and down rates cent rate PIPS and all important factors that are involve and trading watch care fully and then you have to get your targets.

sugik
2012-07-26, 01:51 PM
for me the strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30 but if more than that then can be said that the strategy is very profitable ...........................

I think any good strategy, but if it is more likely to win bnyak why do not we just take for us to get a big profit without loss to be a new millionaire. everything can be set in the forex.

mahmudi
2012-07-26, 02:58 PM
Your strategy with a strategy that is still quite complicated for me personally, I have never heard of or any person using your strategy can help provide a clear rule or picture scenario is your strategy from there I might better understand your strategy

tenma
2012-07-29, 04:59 AM

Thank you for the offer. But I did not understand very well what am counting on him to enter and identify targets and stop loss .. please a little clarification. Thank you .....

mojan
2012-08-03, 08:46 PM
Guyz be serious, i think everyone can get two pips a day and more than that its optional its up to that individual who is trading to in an out of the same or other companies.

gandha
2012-08-04, 03:05 AM
Guyz be serious, i think everyone can get two pips a day and more than that its optional its up to that individual who is trading to in an out of the same or other companies.
get 2 pips in one day it did sound very easy to a friend,but doing it consistently is a very difficult thing.because the most important in forex is a profit that can be done consistently.if you can do that? I hope it's easy to do.

wisam
2012-08-05, 08:23 PM
I think a great strategy!
But Los Stop double the target, and that is a good deal and a loss equivalent to one win and two deals if we work in the 50 month package we won 30 deal and lost 20 deal will be the largest loss of profit.

to my opinions is a Forex trade in currencies and the Forex is popular all over the world for it. but if you do then you need to know some role or advice on this issue as gaining experience to take account of demonstration to learn how doing business forex and to obtain knowledge on the management of money.

wending
2012-08-05, 09:10 PM
Thank you so much for your sharing about your startegy here.Now I just wonder how long time you have ever tested your strategy there?How about your total result there?Do you usually set a big stop loss there?I think after I have checked your detail strategy tehre,I may test your strategy there.

goldenmember
2012-08-05, 09:26 PM
I think that what you are doing is scalping the market quite well. It is not the kind of trading that I would like to do, even though I do like scalping. Different people have different ideas on how to make profit though. Good luck to you.

wisam
2012-08-06, 09:08 PM
Here, you can still use that technique? What is your score? I think the strategy seems to be Scalper strategy.You view, the victory of the seed is too small for me, I'm still enjoy.But techniques will be tested.

I am thinking a very good strategy!
But Los Shut down the double of the target, and it is a bargain and a loss is equivalent to one victory and two tenders whether we operate the package fifty months, we won 30 and lost 20 deal operation will be the largest loss of profit.

sammy
2012-08-06, 09:43 PM
thanks a lot for sharing your tips. but find it very complex and also there is no logic behind it i guess. because i havent found any till now. but still i will give trade according to your saying and will see what happens in demo.

aptx4869
2012-08-07, 02:39 AM
I was interesting about the strategy which can give us absolute pips. Because until now i still do not find the strategies which have 100 condition is profit. I tried some strategy and cannot find any stratey like that. If you are said it was guarantedd can give us 15 pips. That was cool. I will try to applied your stratey, but first i will try to make some bacltest before applied it on demo account. And then if your system is really work. I will try to applied in live account. Thank you for sharing.

abbey ak
2012-08-07, 05:01 AM
thanks very much for your strategy and if you don't mind i will really like you to update us in the forum the very best time frame to make use of this strategy i really hope you get this message so you can really get back to me and do i really need a confirmation before i make use of the strategy because i will like to invest in this strategy

nurivasyarifah
2012-08-07, 08:45 PM
I have another option for this is in my own way I had been using,, by giving three moving avarage, CCI and RSI,,, of course I kept her support and resistance in the chart to determine the reference point SL and TP

antosco
2012-08-08, 04:36 AM
This is a nice way of trading it is good that sometimes we should reduce our targets to as low as 15 pips so that we would be able to achieve our target for the day with lesser risk of loss it would even help us to be able to control greed.

Jack
2012-08-18, 04:12 PM
This is a nice way of trading it is good that sometimes we should reduce our targets to as low as 15 pips so that we would be able to achieve our target for the day with lesser risk of loss it would even help us to be able to control greed.

Yeah, the concept of this strategy is good enough, specially for the traders who don't want big profit in Forex. Small traders can get some pips on daily basis without have take much risk in Forex. I am also want to use this strategy for my own trading plan.

5starsabuj
2012-08-19, 10:22 AM
I trade in the Forex market , in this trading experience i can say that it is granted to all types of trader 2- 15 pips , when the market move in a day at the tops or it down position , then the market is move its down position , so such example that if the market is reach at top position EURO/USD at 2335- up 2450 then the market can move the down position at 2450from 2445/2435 2430 and such, so i can say that if the market move the position , then the market can go such opposition.

Iqra
2012-08-19, 02:39 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

Its seems to be very good and effective strategy I will surely apply it, is strategy ka sb sa best benifit yeh ha k ap ko poora din baith kr signal wait krnay ki jaroorat nhi just is time trade open kerain and tp and sl set kr dain and computer shut down kr dain.

forexmaster
2012-08-23, 09:08 PM

It doesn't matter if you're one of my thousands of followers. It doesn't matter if you're a veteran Forex Trader. Heck, it doesn't even matter if you're a complete newbie. Because, what you're going to be exposed to on this page is relevant to each status I just mentioned.

1 Hour Forex is an easy to understand video course that consists of 8 videos and a short manual. Although the videos are numbered, all you need to do is follow the manual and watch video after video, and youll be led step by step to successful trading.

ashwini
2012-08-24, 10:26 AM
hello all .. you know its working. but its not mean that u will get the chance every day. what u do. u most know the behave of the candle . so u will be easily avoid the loss. like when in a day the market us moving 100 or more pips. then in next day the market is going to down if the price is break the last day high level then its going to next level and achieve it.

mcceducation
2012-08-25, 01:22 PM
very good strategy, i am also using this strategy and make some profit, so many many thank you for the nice share here.its very helpful for the all Forex Trader. if they are apply the strategy with their trading position.

biplob
2012-08-25, 10:04 PM
Thanks for share this great strategy.I like this strategy and earn some of money by this.For scalping this is a great strategy.Daily 15 pips is enough for every trader.Some trdaer are not happy for this.Reason they are not a trader they are a gumbler.So I use this strategy and advice all of the trader for use this strategy for more profit.

Morshedul
2012-09-19, 06:12 PM
Thanks for sharing your forex trading rules. I thin this can work. Even i did not try it. But i assume that this strategy will work. But it is short term forex trading. If it is long term, then it will be beneficial.

investor forex
2012-09-19, 07:46 PM
please sir give us the details on how you came up on your decision to sell eurusd on that level and the timeframe that made your decision to enter short and if the trend was in mind on your decision you can post the chart showing the trend recognition or your stratergy if today.and congratulation that was a good trade hope is closed

forexdon
2012-09-19, 08:45 PM
you r right i think that stratagy is a good enough to trade to the forex and i think you are earning daily profit that's your good stratagy and one of the good thing is that you are not depending on the sentimental analysis that stratagy is good enough to apply in the forex

gerrard
2012-09-19, 08:51 PM
My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed...no bad, the warranty can be 15 pips by trancsation ... I'll prove it on this .. but, to my knowledge in forex trading on no one can guarantee that we will always profit .. thank you ...

goldenmember
2012-09-20, 03:04 AM
Has everyone here got consistent profits with this strategy? It would be great if it were true? I would like someone to confirm it please, i will certainly try and demo trade it myself.

abbey ak
2012-09-20, 04:57 AM
alright thank very much for your strategy well 12-15 pips is never a bad idea as long as the numbers of pips can be reach all day well i think doubling the lot will be the very best in other to hear the numbers of pips we really wanted thats i think is the very best way to make the profit out of the forex market all day

FREEDOM
2012-09-20, 01:17 PM
Sound interesting strategy my friend and i want to try it today if still possible base on trading time, otherwise i will try it tomorrow base on trading time as mentioned. Getting 2 till 15 pips consistant is very good chance and it is very nice income for us.

Morshedul
2012-09-20, 05:18 PM
Thanks for sharing your idea. I see that you use candle stick pattern. I also use that system. But it sometimes works, and sometimes not. So it will be better not to trust only this items. It's better to use more indicators to get better results than that.

gandha
2012-09-25, 06:49 PM
Thanks for sharing your idea. I see that you use candle stick pattern. I also use that system. But it sometimes works, and sometimes not. So it will be better not to trust only this items. It's better to use more indicators to get better results than that.
I think it works, but it gives a false signal, I also use indicator pattern and if used in large tf, this can generate a lot of profit

measif
2012-09-25, 08:11 PM
Enter long when the RSI(14) is above 50, the stochastic (14,5,3) has crossed positive, and the Williams %R(14) is rising from the oversold area
Enter short when the RSI(14) is below 50, the stochastic (14,5,3) has crossed negative, and the Williams %R(14) is falling from the overbought area
(Disclaimer: I just made up that strategy, so don’t trade it without testing it first – the fact is though – I seriously doubt it works)

karlie4nia
2012-09-25, 10:11 PM
I like a system that dont require you stay glued to your charts on your pc screen all day. That to me seem like a simple system. But there are several types of simple systems. There are several types of such systems. I use a system that helps me to maximize profits and minimize losses. I dont use pending orders because what is left to the pending if well managed can be profit to the trader. It seems like a waste of pips and consequently profits to me. Like missing some opportunities. So i better use my indicators which are as simple as they are. I use arrows and curves on 4 hour and 1 hour time frames.

aisfx
2012-10-12, 11:24 AM
Very good use candlestick pattern in Forex trading is a good trend information to be able to correctly analyze, identify and analyze the movement through the candle stick pattern, which have regular patterns related to movement in any time frame

gandha
2012-10-12, 04:55 PM
Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
I think to try a strategy that has been in for by a friend we do not need to advance their success because we will be complementary in improving itu.try system before and we did not get the advantage of this:p

pakhi_pk
2012-10-12, 04:56 PM
Similiar with swing system i think. I will try in demo, i hope i can get green pips too my friends. Great, if we can use big lot. this strategy very helpfull.I know this is not suitable for newbie. Because this strategy do not need a lot of time to watch the market.

saim
2012-10-13, 12:07 PM
when i start the trade first i am watch the 4 hours chart and tried to understand the market trend and when i am success to find it then i am mange the capital with the pips and putt a order and and do take profit and stop loss also

imrulhira
2012-10-13, 12:08 PM
For example, if we get an inside bar on the 15 min chart it tells is that for that 15 minute period traders could not move price out of the previous bars high or low. If however we get an inside bar on the daily chart it means that traders have traded through all sessions including the US and UK sessions over a 24 hour period, and have been unable to move price either higher or lower than the previous session.

farooq
2012-10-13, 06:31 PM
its hard for to create the pips strategy because i have less knowledge about the pips simply i follow the other traders and their trading strategies it is very helpful for me for trade

alikk
2012-10-14, 01:06 PM

akhin
2012-10-14, 03:12 PM

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

pooshpa
2012-10-23, 08:31 PM
my trading strategy is 2-15pips is main trader ka apna analyze hota hy or is main capital boaht ahm hota hy k trader kis tra apny capital ko use krta hy or kitny pips ki trade krta hy main to kam sy kam pips ki trade krta ho kio k is main risk kam hota hy

Ladenboys
2012-10-23, 09:52 PM
yesterday the order was not taken.. so no profit no loss..

today..
opening 1.3319, high-1.3355, low- 1.3313, current price- 1.3335
so current price is greater than opening price.. so.. we take given the pendig sell order

entry price.. 1.3303
take profit..1.3283
stop loss..1.3333

expired time .. current date with 22 time

so we meet u tommorow..
I cant understand that.I see that current price is more than the opening price but you giving sell order.Why?
Why its not buy order?Can you explain me more please?

amirhimel
2012-10-23, 10:43 PM
so for winning in forex ... that then can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is against fear themselves, so winning so it os reallly mportant for u to grasp the the depth of the setuation, this is very important for everyone...

goldenmember
2012-10-23, 11:34 PM
Weell judging by what you say that 6/10 is not really good enough for this strategy if you are risking 30 pips to make 15 pips. You will need 6.67/10 to break even (excluding stops). Considering slippage as well you would need this to win 7/10 to break even, and you would make 1 pip every 10 trades you made overall. That is not really that useful.

abnoman
2012-10-24, 12:04 AM
Dear , This is very good strategy. but i did not use now . i will use tomorrow . so i will expect you give me more legal and powerful strategy.

Thanks

oreoluwa
2012-10-24, 04:36 AM
alright i think i just have to give it a try and see how far a can go in making the best out of tis strategy because 15 pips is never a bad ideal to have and make it a additional increase in our account when we make use of a higher lot side so i think demo trading will give me more understanding about this strategy

md mofizur rahman
2012-10-24, 11:18 AM
Many thanks for this strategy. This is explained in detail. This help me how to open pending order. How to find the trend. Thanks for showing example which helpful for new.

azharfx2
2012-10-24, 11:35 AM
If we can use big lot. this strategy very helpfull. i know this is not suitable for newbie. Because this strategy do not need a lot of time to watch the market. Similiar with swing system i think. I will try in demo, i hope i can get green pips too my friends.

skyonline7866
2012-10-24, 02:36 PM
I think the best strategy in forex is against fear themselves, so winning in forex can be achieved.Because this strategy do not need a lot of time to watch the market. Similiar with swing system i think. I will try in demo, i hope i can get green pips too my friends..isliye traders ko apni strategy poori soch smajh ke apply akrni chahaiye.

arifhossain01
2012-10-24, 02:52 PM
Well, I'm with a good manual to Bulgaria. The strategies are very useful. Please note that it is not appropriate for the newborn, this is because a lot of the time, look at the market. That's I think are similar to the text, you can get a demo of the Bulgarian friend green priest.

aliv
2012-12-10, 03:17 PM
Strategy well 12-15 pips is never a bad idea as long as the numbers of pips can be reach all day well i think doubling the lot will be the very best in other to hear the numbers of pips we really wanted thats i think is the very best way to make the profit out of the forex market all day.

pro2
2012-12-10, 03:35 PM
so you mainly consider the opening and current price.if current price is greater then opening price then a sell order and vice versa according to your strategy.I think your strategy can work well in ranging market.During news time ,in bullish and bearish situation this can be dangerous.I have not yet tried but let us know how long have you been trying this system?

cikrak
2012-12-10, 05:24 PM
thank you very much .. I will study your strategy first. share strategy is certainly very useful for beginners like me. stategy looks very simple, but, the simple fact is very difficult to understand. I hope I can understand it.

jefricha
2012-12-13, 10:05 AM
the trick for success in forex is to relocate from the worry and greed.. and as being patient and satisfied..
each beginner in forex dealer, ought to learn well.. and take a look at to actually reach the best attainable expertise to actually reach the best attainable profit

dareking
2012-12-13, 12:20 PM

mere ko aisa lagta hai, ki inhone jo strategy batayi hai, wo high aur low par pending order bataya hai, agar market kisi ek direction mein move karta hai, to mere khayal se ye sach hai, ki 10 pips to hume mil hi sakta hai, thoda abhi mujhe samjh nahi aaya hai, lekin main is strategy ka use karunga:)

sobuj85
2012-12-13, 12:31 PM
Many people get many strategy 15 pips is scalping strategy it is easy to get 15 pips per trade but you wait some time when you gases this is the best entry time then you open your trade and observe the market.

luckybegum001
2012-12-13, 02:56 PM
i think that is very trading plan for new commer by this trading plan they can make some profit very easily, i think itt will also help them to grow confidence about forex trading. thank you for your useful post.

naziakhan
2012-12-13, 03:55 PM
mere ko aisa lagta hai, ki inhone jo strategy batayi hai, wo high aur low par pending order bataya hai, agar market kisi ek direction mein move karta hai, to mere khayal se ye sach hai, ki 10 pips to hume mil hi sakta hai, thoda abhi mujhe samjh nahi aaya hai, lekin main is strategy ka use karunga:)

if we are trading against the trend then you can not earn profit and i think you should not put the trade against the trend .mostly trader trade against the trend due to emotions and lose their all money in little time .:)

nabila
2012-12-13, 05:31 PM
YOu may be proper at your own but a close strategy gain success rain equal with out strategy you may get 6/10 ratio but with a unspoiled strategy you can get 8/10 that's a honorable action.

yasefsami3
2012-12-13, 06:49 PM
are you still using this strategy here?What is your result now?I think your strategy can be regarded as a scalping strategy.You see,the profit pips can be very small for me to enjoy.But I will still test your strategy here.

sulasih
2012-12-13, 11:05 PM
how do I do that? because I understand all that much just as their knowledge of who wrote it and they do not do the trading, I have tried berlang times and always had a terkhir losses are too large even though previously I always profit by nearly 30% percent per day
:D

suhermanto
2012-12-21, 10:21 AM
Well of course you may not like it now because you are not winning and that is totally human and understandable in my opinion..There are many strategies out there, you can even develop your own..Find your flaws and start to fix them, then things may get a bit easier for you ..If it is making you poor avoid live trading and practice in the demo until you have a good enough strategy.. Good luck

bangla00
2012-12-21, 10:41 AM
I think forex is a good job.Are you still using this strategy here?What is your result now?I think your strategy can be regarded as a scalping strategy.You see,the profit pips can be very small for me to enjoy.But I will still test your strategy here.Good luck.................................

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 12:04 PM

rofiq
2012-12-25, 05:00 AM
my friend, i feel what you may feel and appreciate your feelings
i don't wish to actually leave the forex
i additionally heard that should be coming into the forex will not leaving it, even when he's addicted to actually lost
however my dear, isn't needed individuals is to actually learn how to leave, however to actually learn from a mistakes
this, within my read, however honestly i actually have never made their attempts to feel loss and isn't even within the whole profit
i wish profit

asmakhatun
2013-01-09, 02:33 PM
Convey you for content. But I did not translate rattling fortunate What am rely on it to enter and to key targets and occlusive deprivation .. please a short elucidation. Thank you .....

vikasudasi
2013-01-25, 08:56 PM
The key to success in Forex is to move away from fear and greed. and be patient and happy .Each novice Forex trader, you must learn well . and try to get as much experience as possible in order to achieve the highest possible profit

Roddexx
2013-01-25, 10:11 PM
Nice share, but show me a screenshot profit on us, not we do not believe, so we more excitement in learning the forex. Anyway this is a great strategy that should be tried by all traders.

runu
2013-01-26, 08:45 AM
Thank you for gift. But I did not see rattling compartment What am rely on it to commence and to key targets and constraint disadvantage .. satisfy a soft improvement. Impart you .....

mediafxx
2013-01-27, 04:36 AM
the best strategy in forex trading need use best making capital and risk analysis before entering the market should be small with market movements and calculate trends and calculate the range and small movements to analyze correctly and accurately tradng

morrent
2013-01-27, 05:27 AM
the best strategy in forex trading need use best making capital and risk analysis before entering the market should be small with market movements and calculate trends and calculate the range and small movements to analyze correctly and accurately tradng
If we always believe in our analysis, then the ability of analysis we will progressively increase. do not see the results of others more than you, try to find your own system.

Rizky24
2013-01-27, 07:41 AM
:peace:
Strategy is very good but i have another good strategy for my trading by which i am getting more profit then the 15 pips , i am getting 20 to 25 pips in my every trade but some times i also give loss but newbie trader can follow your strategy this strategy will help them to take good position for getting good profit from this market. . .

manikah
2013-01-27, 08:05 AM
Without using any indicator or analysis it is really so difficult to gain from forex trading.But in this situation you not reported any indicator.It may good strategy for short time trader or scalper.When you want to be a professional trader you must need to learn different analysis.

noerj4nn4h
2013-01-27, 08:13 AM
this nice strategy I mind, it's use break out strategy system, and I ever view strategy like this in you to be posted by Yousef Hima. and that's really profitable strategy, but we should use stop loss because some times was return before take profit

pro2
2013-01-27, 09:35 AM
This strategy belongs to a scalping strategy.I have never used such kind of pending order strategy.I think this can work some times.But there is less opportunity to wait for the market trend in this kind of strategy.Thanks for sharing your strategy.

kang portal
2013-01-27, 10:02 AM
what a simple strategy. is this can be use on eur-usd?
i think i will try it tomorrow, i hope i can get profit with your strategy
thanks for sharing your strategy

dareking
2013-01-27, 11:21 AM
bhai maine is strategy ko use kiya, lekin risky hai, aur bhai main itna janta hoon, agar kisi trader ko paisa kamana hai, to aisi hi strategy ka use karna hoga, jismein risk itna high na ho, aur paisa kamane ke chance achche ho.

adnan10076
2013-01-27, 04:22 PM
bhai maine is strategy ko use kiya, lekin risky hai, aur bhai main itna janta hoon, agar kisi trader ko paisa kamana hai, to aisi hi strategy ka use karna hoga, jismein risk itna high na ho, aur paisa kamane ke chance achche ho.

aaik dum sahi bola aap ne kiyu k forex bohat hi ziyada risky hai ager hum phir bhi forex main difficult aur risky strategy use krain ge to profit earn krna aur ziyada mushkil ho jaye ga. is liye sub ki koshish hoti hai k sub low risk per hi trade kre.

dareking
2013-02-13, 12:24 PM
aaik dum sahi bola aap ne kiyu k forex bohat hi ziyada risky hai ager hum phir bhi forex main difficult aur risky strategy use krain ge to profit earn krna aur ziyada mushkil ho jaye ga. is liye sub ki koshish hoti hai k sub low risk per hi trade kre.

haan bhai aisi strategy ka use karne ka matlab ki hum apni trading mein kafi high risk ko le rahe hai, jiske chalte hum kafi loss ka samna kar sakte hai, aisi strategy ka winning ratio kam rahta hai, isliye isko use sirf wo hi kare, jo isko achchi tarah se jaan le.

apip
2013-02-17, 09:26 AM
Weell judging by what you say that 6/10 is not really good enough for this strategy if you are risking 30 pips to make 15 pips. You will need 6.67/10 to break even (excluding stops). Considering slippage as well you would need this to win 7/10 to break even, and you would make 1 pip every 10 trades you made overall. That is not really that useful.

datorik
2013-02-28, 09:11 PM
I think that what you are doing is scalping the market quite well. It is not the kind of trading that I would like to do, even though I do like scalping. Different people have different ideas on how to make profit though. Good luck to you.

Avenger
2013-03-01, 12:30 AM
brave reduction was very excellent, professional investor must also experienced reduction, but biasnaya healthy with decent management. so the reduction can be reduced, never give up when suffering from reduction, but started to return to better analyze

dareking
2013-03-17, 01:07 PM
bhai 15 pips tak agar guranteed hai, so mere khayal se aisi strategy ko sahi se follow karna chahiye, sahi tarah se samjhana chahiye, tabhi trader ko strategy samjh mein aati hai, concentrate karna hi padta hai.

fxearner
2013-03-17, 01:09 PM
bhai 15 pips tak agar guranteed hai, so mere khayal se aisi strategy ko sahi se follow karna chahiye, sahi tarah se samjhana chahiye, tabhi trader ko strategy samjh mein aati hai, concentrate karna hi padta hai.

hanji bhai agar koi strategy trader ko 15 pips ka gain de rahi hai tou trader ko wo strategy ko follow karna chahiye,usse samajhna chahiye aur usme baar baar practice karni chahiye..trader jetna concentrate karenga utna faida utha lega..

Jack
2013-03-17, 03:23 PM
Yeh startegy 15 pips de rahi hai par ish ka winning ratio 80% tak nahi hai to phie ish me jab trader ko loss hota hai to profit bhi ush me chala jata hai kyo ki 60 to 70 percentage winning ratio wali strategy pe jyada trading wohi karte hai jin ke pass jyada capital hota hai.

adnanbutt1001
2013-03-17, 07:53 PM
your strategy is so powerful meinay iss per pehlay bhi kam kiya hai yeh wakai mein kamal ki cheez hai aur yeh achay investor ki passandida strategy hai.

naziakhan
2013-03-17, 07:57 PM

yes ,if a strategy can give us 15 pip with guarantee then we should use it and also practice it more and more on demo account .so ,you can built good experience in it , 15 pip daily is enough for a trader .:)

wooglejobs
2013-03-18, 10:11 AM
ap ki ye sari baten bohat achi hain or par main pending order lagane se bohat darta hon kiun ke pending or tak market jate jate bohat time lag jata hai wese aksar pending orders 2 din tak place hi nahi hote to us waqt tak market trend change ho jata hai but ap kam pips pe pending order lagwa rahe ho ok ye try karta hon.

adnan10076
2013-03-18, 10:29 AM
aur aap ki strategy bohat hi achi hai mujhe bohat hi simple aur easy lgi hai ye strategy . aur ye strategy is liye best hai only 15pips k liye hai. 15 pips ka target easy hasil ho jata hai . is strategy mai km breakouts hotey hai . but pehle is ko smjhna zaruri ho ga.

get2ilyas
2013-03-18, 11:27 AM
Bahi scalping kay zarey hum 2 say 15 pips kaa target set kar kay kamaa saktay hain.laken yeah slow market may hee mumkin hain.fast market may aap koo market ek hee trend may nazar aayi gee.ess kay leyi trader kaa experience or knowledge kay saath saath observation bee achee honee chayi market kee.

yoddutfx
2013-03-18, 11:43 AM
This provides a way for traders who think that work part time, wanting to target nearly scalping. but should be able to understand well about the suppport and resistant to this technique .. :) because support and resistance is basic for all tehnique.. :)

saimon12
2013-03-18, 12:06 PM
I believe the technique may be deemed some sort of scalping technique. The thing is that, your earnings pips can be be extremely small personally have fun with.
Nevertheless I will nevertheless test the technique here.

sevenstar
2013-03-18, 12:15 PM
Well, I'm with a good manual to Bulgaria. The strategies are very useful. Please note that it is not appropriate for the newborn, this is because a lot of the time, look at the market. That's I think are similar to the text, you can get a demo of the Bulgarian friend green priest... Thanks

m.ashraf
2013-03-18, 07:36 PM
dear,s
mai es fourm ka king hon mujey yeh stratgey buhat achi lagi aur mery dil ko bi buhat pasand aai
lakin mujey abi es ke barey men complete ni malom es liye muj sey sahre karen

sehatx
2013-03-18, 07:55 PM
This provides a way for traders who think that work part time, wanting to target nearly scalping. but should be able to understand well about the suppport and resistant to this technique .. :) because support and resistance is basic for all tehnique.. :)

understand all that much just as their knowledge of who wrote it and they do not do the trading so times and always had a terkhir losses are too large even though previously I always profit

saqib160
2013-03-23, 05:52 PM
thanks for sharing idea muje ap ki post bohat achi lagi ha but is ma rsik be ha ma ap ki is statgey
ko zaroor use karo gaya aur pher he is ka barye ma kuch kaho gaya

cuncun
2013-03-23, 09:18 PM
Wow incredible 15 pips guranteed .... I've been looking for something like this ini.Strategi like I was looking for looking and very interesting for me and worth the try. Hopefully this works well with this strategy. Thank you on share knowledge. it is very useful.

maaado
2013-03-24, 04:49 AM
I enjoyed reading the topic My trading strategy--2, 15 pips guarantee.
thanks for this funny topic
It is a nice topic

tereliyefx
2013-03-24, 05:09 AM

learn forex calculate the right of the appropriate trading margin trading systems appropriate capital and reduce risk in accordance with the calculation of gains and mistakes in Forex trading to maintain a great advantage in the analysis of market

farhachaudhery
2013-03-24, 10:15 AM
Are an individual continue to using this method in this case?What exactly is your outcome today?I think the method can feel considered a scalping approach.You find,the profits pips can be quite small for me to enjoy.However I will still test the method in this case.

saima parvez
2013-04-01, 12:36 AM
so for successful in currency trading ... that then can be said that the technique is very successful. I think the best technique in currency trading is against worry themselves, so successful so it os reallly mportant for u to understand the the detail of the setuation, this is very essential for everyone...

Empress
2013-04-01, 12:41 AM
so for successful in currency trading ... that then can be said that the technique is very successful. I think the best technique in currency trading is against worry themselves, so successful so it os reallly mportant for u to understand the the detail of the setuation, this is very essential for everyone...

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:09 AM
Disliking currency trading will do you no excellent all you have t do is learn what works, have a excellent currency investor to educate you, go returning and trial business, build your assurance returning, handle your risk well and you will be successful let the rest of us

bull125
2013-04-01, 01:26 AM
in my view Forex trading is a currency business and Forex trading is well-known all over the globe for it .but if you want to do it then you need to know some part or guidelines about it like get encounter take by trial consideration for how to doing Forex trading trading and get information about control.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

The key to achievements in Currency trading is to shift away from worry and avarice .. and to be individual and pleased ..
Every starter in Forex supplier, should understand well .. and try to achieve the biggest possible experience to achieve the biggest possible benefit

sunjoy
2013-04-23, 06:31 PM
If we use a large amount. This strategy can be very helpful. I know that this is suitable for newbie. This strategy because the market does not take long to see. Similar to the system, I think. I try to show, I hope you can get the green stuff with my friends.

imran11
2013-04-24, 12:48 PM
After i post my 1st stratagy .. i get some good comment

dipo00
2013-04-24, 01:58 PM
its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working .. business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

lata12
2013-04-24, 02:17 PM
business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

so here i discuss my 2nd Strategy.. with them.. sara profit earned kar saktaa han main be yhai strategy apnaoo ga or boht sara profit earned karon ga

mimon95
2013-04-24, 03:14 PM

Yeyep
2013-04-24, 03:17 PM
thank you for the information I will try to implement these activities or strategies so that I can find the results I want and according to what you told me and inform me and I will start to learn, thank you information.

lalmiah00
2013-04-24, 03:20 PM
Well, I'm with a good manual to Bulgaria. The strategies are very useful. Please note that it is not appropriate for the newborn, this is because a lot of the time, look at the market. That's I think are similar to the text, you can get a demo of the Bulgarian friend green priest.....best of luck.

himu03
2013-04-24, 03:22 PM
chek the price..

ebiztoppers
2013-04-24, 03:37 PM
I have one strategy Just simple, You can try it,
Chart D1
opening Price + 99 Pips Give a SellLimit
TP = 15 Pips

Opening Price - 99 Pips give a Buy Limit
TP = 15 pips from your order

I don't use Stoploss rather use Sell Stop or Buy Stop

kalam01
2013-04-24, 08:38 PM
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

imran11
2013-04-25, 11:24 AM
here is the formula..
open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .

dipo00
2013-04-25, 01:32 PM

lata12
2013-04-25, 02:30 PM

Asiffx
2013-04-25, 06:48 PM
Bhai app ki strategy waqey he kafi usefull hai eis sey trading krna kafi easy lagta hai eis mein
earning krna b kafi easy hai mein app ki strategy follow kr raha hoon our mujhey achi earning
ho rahi hai

jatayufx
2013-04-25, 07:29 PM

need learning trading discipline in money management using financial business wear running running a business trading in the forex trading in order to always get the benefit of using the power margin is always with discipline with market in trading

shamsul920
2013-04-26, 01:04 AM
I think Forex is a currency trade and Forex is popular all over the world for it . but if you want to do it then you need to know some role or tips about it like get experience take by demo account for how to doing Forex trade. Thanks

aariya16
2013-05-03, 12:27 PM
thanks for providing. however I didn't perceive okay What am have faith in it to enter and to spot targets and stop loss .. please a trifle clarification. Thank you ............:yahoo:

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 09:24 PM
Thank you for giving. however I failed to perceive o.k. What am believe it to enter and to spot targets and stop loss .. please a trifle clarification. Thank you ..............

zank haidar
2013-05-16, 09:59 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

an interesting discussion, because my laptop battery runs out, I do not have enough time to read this thread, I immediately bookmark, hopefully I'll be back soon and ask for opinions

nkem
2013-05-17, 07:41 PM
i was wondering why on the first day, you did not open any sell stop only buy stop and this formular, though may sound/look good is bad because you are not doing any form of analysis.

rabbi572
2013-05-17, 07:57 PM
I did not understand very well What am rely on it to enter and to identify targets and stop loss .. please a little clarification.

federertichka
2013-05-18, 12:35 AM
Hello brother, thank you for great strategic task and if possible I would like piloted Malk on the demo, but you should be raising and template indicators

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

hello my brother thankyou for this strategy its very nice I've tried the demo is excellent I wish all the more profit !!

muna1982
2013-05-18, 07:20 AM

i did not know on which basis your strategy i build but think it will worked well. i think for 15 pips we did not need to go for daily chart because it is so long time chart that the price move for 15 pips is not recognized. but due to the guaranteed profit one can do it well. if the formula can work in h1 or h4 then it will be able to make a lot of profit in a day because here the number of transaction will increased.

tahirtaaha
2013-05-25, 11:51 AM
yes strategy good enough hai kyun ke is strategy k zariye say aap pivot point ka use karna seekhte hai aur yeh aisa point hai k jab market pivot per pohanchta hai to waha say market aik dafa return zaroor hoti hai agar fundamental news na aayi ho .

sanga
2013-05-25, 11:49 PM
You want to keep this persecution? What are the results now? I think your strategy is scalping strategy. You see, Lehman's name on my right hand. But I want to see his strategy.

kokolkola
2013-05-26, 02:08 AM
If you continue to attack this strategy in your results. Now I think your strategy is up to date. See Scalping strategy will benefit with the lowest point for me for a fun, scary, but I still check out your strategy.

shimo
2013-05-26, 02:11 AM
Strategy I am very cute, if this victory is when they called saying 70: 30, but when it is finished, you are very profitable strategy. I think far more Forex strategies Forex so worried about her head won.

alauddin25
2013-05-26, 04:30 PM
Thanks for that. But I was unable to properly understand what I have faith in her to come and identify targets and stop losses. Please, a little explanation. Thanks ...

zank haidar
2013-05-26, 04:42 PM
MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

what u do..
its usable in any pair..
timeframe- daily chart.

here is the formula..
chek the price..

as an example..

ok
open - 1.3361
high- 1.3376
low- 1.3330
current price- 1.3351

what is the order..

so your intention, that this techniques we are closed at 22.00, this intended it broker time? though that day we lost hence still must in closing?

dareking
2013-05-30, 12:46 PM
bhai mere hisaab se 2 se 5 pips take ke liye trader bade araam se itne pips gain kar sakta hai, agar wo market ke bare mein thoda bahut janta hai, to bhi easily wo itne pips gain kar sakta hai, lekin lalach mein aakar itne pips mein kafi high lot ki trading nahi karna chahiye.

fxearner
2013-05-30, 02:37 PM
bhai mere hisaab se 2 se 5 pips take ke liye trader bade araam se itne pips gain kar sakta hai, agar wo market ke bare mein thoda bahut janta hai, to bhi easily wo itne pips gain kar sakta hai, lekin lalach mein aakar itne pips mein kafi high lot ki trading nahi karna chahiye.

hanji bhai trader ko agar forex mein experience hai tou wo etne pips gain kar sakta hai par jaha usne lalah ke chakkar mein high volume kiya tou usko loss kaafi ho sakta hai,forex mein hume dheere dheere hei aage badna chahiye..

taimur15
2013-05-30, 07:16 PM
aap ki strategy sahi hai ager is se hum ko 15 pips daily bhi gurantee hasil ho to hum big lot mai trade kr k daily aik acha profit gain kr sktey hai . but forex mai mai kaho ga kuch bhi sure nhi hai . forex risky hi hai is liye hum ko sahi entry lena ho gi.

sunila
2013-05-30, 07:19 PM
aagr ap market ko theak tarah watch kar k aye tou ap daily ka itna pips market sai easyly lais akty hain aur daily profit gain kar sakty hain bas ap ko market mai news theak sai watch karna ata ho then ap forex ko sayly kar sakty hain,...

ahmad1
2013-05-30, 09:06 PM
it looks like it is perfect strategy. i really appreciate it. i am going to follow that strategy . And i will advice new bies to study many strategies as you can because it always gives you some experience and not get anything from you

Maddy
2013-05-30, 09:20 PM
Well its right no strategy is perfect and any strategy with more then 51% win ratio would make you money. Above strategy is based on breakout of price above/below resisitance. But the big question is author is taking closing price, not the support resistance to put the order. In addition risk, reward ratio is ranging between 30:2 to 30:15 implying you ought to have 90%+ winning trades to make profit as 1 lose after 10 wins can wipe away your pofit.

A slight modification to above strategy could be to draw support resistance lines on 1 hr chart. Now move to a 15 min chart and place orders 3 pip above/below the line (buy/sell) with a 10 pip SL and 10 Pip target. You can use RSI, Stochastic to identify over bought and oversold conditions before placing the order. Even if you are right 6 times out of 10 you can make 20 pips. On a position size of .1 lot it could mean 20$. Not bad

sopu100
2013-05-30, 11:25 PM
ya, it seem good strategy
i will definitely try these strategy
after than i will tell my experience about these strategy
thanks

ovi001
2013-05-31, 12:08 AM
How to do it? In order to realize such abundant, although intelligence agencies of the United Nations and that they wrote their trade, so I tried billion times and always had a loss of terkhir are awesome, though always profit previously piece almost half an hour per day

kanon01
2013-05-31, 12:16 AM
I-2, trade insurance 15pips strategy war. .. Not bad contracts fifteen degrees from Transaction ... I will give here ... But trade does not guarantee that it will not. Useful, thanks to exceptions ...

malinga
2013-05-31, 01:29 AM
I-15 2 pips strategy mercantilism... Not bad for 15 pips in order. Transaction... I want to prove my information... But nobody guarantees that we are constantly at the mercy of the forex commercialism.

monare
2013-05-31, 01:36 AM
Do not, however, the use of this technique as a result exactly today? I think that the method can be seen as a special kind of considered methods of scalping. You see, you can give details of lower-income. Although I'm not sure, but I'll try your method.

ovikhan001
2013-05-31, 02:23 AM
You continue victimizing this strategy here? What are your results now? I suspect that your strategy is often considered a scalping strategy. You see, the pips of profit are often terribly low for me to fancy. But I'll still take a look at your strategy here.

abulkashem0
2013-05-31, 04:18 AM
Yesterday was not accepted. So not receive without loss.

Today...
Open, high, low - 1.3355 1.3319 1.3313, the price of one-3335.
Thus, the current value is greater than the value of the difference. Then... We tend to take for sale brought

The value of the element. 1.3363
Enjoy 1.3283.
Stop loss to 1.3333.

Elapsed time date hour twenty-two

So there is a tendency to meet tomorrow or...

tobla
2013-06-07, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the advice. But it is very good, and the goal is to identify and stop loss does not understand what I am taking into consideration. Please Explain a little. Thank you ...

dareking
2013-06-12, 11:37 AM
bhai 2 pips ka target to mamuli sa hota hai, ye to bahut hi araam se pura kiya jaa sakta hai, mere ko waise nahi lagta hai, ki koi trader 2 pips ke liye trading karta hoga, agar koi trade karta hai, to minimum wo 10 pips target rakh kar chalta hoga.

frost
2013-06-12, 01:50 PM
Thank you for contributing. But you can see what is OK for targets and stop losses. ... To clarify with others. Thank You For Your ...

gauph
2013-06-12, 03:29 PM
You will have to go along with this scheme is that the surgery? Your decision? I think your strategy is scalping strategy into your account: If you see a profit of the spices can be really small, but still be able to determine your strategy.

tilec
2013-06-12, 04:37 PM
You continue to sacrifice the strategy here? Your result? I think that the strategy is Scalping for you. You can see a little bit creepy for my group the pips profits to enjoy, but I can't check out your strategy.

naziakhan
2013-06-12, 05:11 PM
bhai 2 pips ka target to mamuli sa hota hai, ye to bahut hi araam se pura kiya jaa sakta hai, mere ko waise nahi lagta hai, ki koi trader 2 pips ke liye trading karta hoga, agar koi trade karta hai, to minimum wo 10 pips target rakh kar chalta hoga.

han bhai koi bi trader 2 pip target k liyay risk laina pasand nh karay ga . kyu k ya ak buhat hi small target hay . hamay kam az kam 10 to 20 pip target rakhna cahiyay aur ya target scalpers k liyay best hay .:)

kajla
2013-06-12, 05:34 PM
Thanks for sharing. However, I did not see what I put confidence in the aims of articles is to recognize and stop loss of... I ordered a small procession. Thank you...

princeua
2013-06-12, 05:37 PM
Thank you for such a strategy on the whole through the review's I think your strategy contain a lot of risks and that this way of working possible lead to the loss as the blank frame in which they operate and point targets up is to stop profits I better not this way of working.

sunila
2013-06-13, 06:49 AM
2 pips bhea rakah ja sakta hai agar ap k pass ballace kam hai tou ap aysa bhea kr sakty hain magar ap try karay k zaydah sai zaydah target karnay aur earning karny ki try karay ta k ap acha profit lai saky market sai ,...

wickybaba
2013-06-13, 06:53 AM
Strategy
I simply draw Fibonacci Retracement on 1hr, 4hrs and on weekly chart and monthly charts and wait till the trend reaches 1.618 extension mark and go for short if its an uptrend and go for long if its a downtrend, this happens almost regularly on a 1 Hr chart and I target just 5 pips, though there are chances to make 7 to 10 pips, I prefer to stick with 5 pips since that seems to happen almost always. My SL is 14 pips. I apply the same strategy on all the four major charts and target anywhere between 10 to 15 pips a day on an average.In A 4Hr chart I take the trend of the entire ONE week and if a 1.618 mark matches with the 1.618 of a day then I expect at least 10 Pips on that single trade, in the same way if an entire moth's extension 1.272 or1.618 matches with the day's 1.618 then again I hope to get 10 pips or more.

ctndr
2013-06-13, 08:56 AM
that its need to wait .. and its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working.....

mafiamafi
2013-06-13, 10:32 AM
You must continue this strategy? Now, what is the result? Let's say that your strategy is seen as a strategy to recognize. Of course, the benefit is too small for me to take. But I would get even a glimpse of his strategy.

siful001
2013-06-13, 10:36 AM
Are you currently nonetheless applying this method the following? What exactly is the end result today? I do believe the method may be considered to be any scalping method. The truth is, the particular income pips can be extremely tiny for me personally to take pleasure from. Yet I am going to nonetheless analyze the method the following.

indianfxboy
2013-06-13, 11:09 AM
well those who have the time to wait at their system looking for entry strategies are still good with this scalping strategy because to me scalping is a lot of stress and right now in my life i have grown over trading the forex market for a little 15 or 20 pips because i have a way of getting better than that.

ajitbain2013
2013-06-13, 11:26 AM

asingh601
2013-06-13, 12:33 PM

sahi kaha aapne 2 pips to ekdum mamuli sa target hai jo ki to aise hi chote mote din me bhi mil jata hai ham to kam se kam 10 pip kamane ke chahat me rehte hain jis se kuch kamai dikhe to sahi jo ki ham kharch kar paen 2 pip ki kamai to kharch karte hi nahi banegi.

dareking
2013-06-13, 01:28 PM
sahi kaha aapne 2 pips to ekdum mamuli sa target hai jo ki to aise hi chote mote din me bhi mil jata hai ham to kam se kam 10 pip kamane ke chahat me rehte hain jis se kuch kamai dikhe to sahi jo ki ham kharch kar paen 2 pip ki kamai to kharch karte hi nahi banegi.

haan bhai 10 pips bhi agar gain ho raha hai to pata chalta hai ki humne trading karke kuch paisa kamaya hai, 2 se 4 pips mein to trading ka pata hi nahi chalta hai, lekin haan agar high lot hai, to 4 pips gain bhi humko 40 pips ke barabar ka profit de sakta hai. :p

fxearner
2013-06-13, 02:27 PM
haan bhai 10 pips bhi agar gain ho raha hai to pata chalta hai ki humne trading karke kuch paisa kamaya hai, 2 se 4 pips mein to trading ka pata hi nahi chalta hai, lekin haan agar high lot hai, to 4 pips gain bhi humko 40 pips ke barabar ka profit de sakta hai. :p

hanji bhai agar high lot hai tou hum jada kama sakte hai par mai kahunga beshak hume kamm hei profits ho par hume high volume par trade nahi karna chahiye esse hamara kaafi loss bhi ho sakta hai,agar hume 10 pips bhi milta ho low volume par tou wo best hai..

samrat1
2013-06-13, 02:30 PM
personally the actual technique is actually adequate in he event that it's the earn relatieamount assoc8ated with 8:5 thirty, however in the event that a lot more than which after that could be staetd how the technique is extremely lucrative. I believe teh very best technique within foreign exchange os actually towards concer on theri own, therefore successful within foreign exchange can be carried out.

buxpir
2013-06-13, 02:30 PM
My trading stratagey 215 pips guranteed to ye bohat kam he is lay kay 215 pips ka matlab he kay 2.15 usd jo bhat kam he bahi meray forex trading me bouns kay sath earn karnay kay lay 10 usd zarori he.

samrat1
2013-06-13, 02:32 PM
Have you bee nevertheless by using this technique right here? What's your own outcoe right now? I believe your own technique could be tought to be the scalping technique. The thihg is, the actual revenue pis cab be quite little personally go savor. However I'l nevertheless check oyur own technique right here.

mkjuh
2013-06-13, 02:44 PM
You can own despite great strategies to improve success as well as in the district, and that the strategy can be obtained 6/10 rate, however, have a good strategy to 8/10, that is a very important matter.

sajid ali
2013-06-13, 02:53 PM
well that is very good strategy because i know that with low pips target we can make better future and better capital , mostly thinks that we can make big profit withing short days and they wanna earn too much large pips , but that is very danger for them , so i think 50 ten piips and 10 to 20 pips in each order that is very best for us because we can not do trade without analysis so read fundamental analysis ok

DBS
2013-06-13, 02:57 PM
thus for winning in forex... that then often is aforementioned that the strategy is extremely profitable. i believe one of the best strategy in forex is against worry themselves, thus winning thus it os reallly mportant for u to grasp the the depth as to firmly the setuation, this is extremely necessary for everybody

zetul
2013-06-13, 03:00 PM
Thanks for that. Still don't see what I have to go and realize that the targets and stop losses. ... Please clarify. Thanks ...

hgyt
2013-06-13, 03:00 PM
Thanks for that I'm not good, but what place confidence in her knew to come and identify targets and stop losses. Clarify a bit. Thank you very much.

sunila
2013-06-14, 06:56 AM
yai bat theak hai magar agar hum nay deposit acaha kai hai tou hum ko acha profit mil sakta hai aur sath sath hum news ka bhea use karty tou aur bhea achea bat hai bas dehan rahy k hum profit lainnay mai zaydah jaldi na karay,,,,

rajkumar1991
2013-06-14, 11:12 AM

10 pip ka profit lena hum sabhi ke liy acha hota hai yadi hum 10 pip ka profit lena chahten hain hum isme bhaut hi acha kar lenge 10 pip me hum acha proit le sakten hain koi problam nhi hogi .

DBS
2013-06-14, 03:24 PM
weell judging by what you may feel that 6/10 isn't extremely smart enough for that strategy if you're risking 30 pips to take 15 pips. you may want 6. 67/10 to interrupt even ( excluding stops ). considering slippage additionally you would certainly want this to secure 7/10 to interrupt even, and you would certainly make a regular pip each 10 trades you made overall. that would be not extremely that useful

asian786
2013-06-22, 10:15 AM
achee stratigies hai aap kee. may kahoo gaa kay 2pips itnaa mushkel nahee hotaa gayin karnaa agar aap kay paass knowledge or experience hai too. yeah bee scalping hee kahlataa hai.zahree baat hai aap short term kay leyi hee market may enter hotaay hoo.or apnaa small saa target acheieve kar kay out hoo jaatay hoo.aap kaa target choota hee keu naa hoo aap koo apne trade may Stop loss kaa use laazme karnaa chayi taa kay aap loss saay baach sakoo.

DBS
2013-06-22, 11:21 AM
therefore for winning in forex... that then can possibly be same that the strategy is extremely profitable. i feel the most beneficial strategy in forex is against concern themselves, therefore winning therefore it os reallly mportant for u to grasp the the depth of one's setuation, this can be terribly necessary for everybody...

portal
2013-06-22, 01:27 PM
thanks for sharing your strategy it looks like simple strategy
how long you have been use this strategy for your live trading?
is that profitable enough?
i want to learn it more and maybe i can try it on my demo first, and hope i can understand this strategy so i can make more profit with it

raj123ib20
2013-06-22, 07:00 PM
You go on to victim of strategy here?, what is your score? I think your strategy is often considered to be, the idea level of profit is often a little horrible to enjoy my name. Will be able to still see your policy, however. Strategies for cattle. You look at the

aliv
2013-06-22, 07:31 PM
You go on to victim of strategy here?, what is your score? I think your strategy is often considered to be, the idea level of profit is often a little horrible to enjoy my name. Will be able to still see your policy, however. Strategies for cattle. You look at the

first you need to try it first on a strategy that was presented on the front page, because in my opinion this kind of strategy is very good, because only utilize signal continuation of trend which happened before, and it also can be used on not only the daily timeframe,

mark48
2013-06-22, 08:01 PM
thanks for sharing very good scalping strategy ,i consider it as scalping because of low pips,i will try to test your strategy on demo account first to check it's results and then on my live account..

killer123
2013-06-22, 08:31 PM
Strategy 12 pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75% per month.
Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

raj123ib21
2013-06-22, 10:34 PM
Thank you for this. However, I imagined, to achieve the goals of preventing losses and good point. Please explain. Thanks...

spidy27
2013-06-23, 12:26 AM
Ji ha ap ki first strategy bhi kafi achi thi jis se mujhe kafi faida howa hai aur ap ki ye strategy bhi me zaror test karo ga , is strategy me aik achi baat hai pending orders wali jis ko me apni trading me bhi use karta ho,.

sheriffex
2013-06-23, 03:11 AM
Good strategy but i have a problem with your risk:reward ratio. Why do you have to risk more to get a reward. i advice you ceck this again.

tippo
2013-06-29, 11:43 PM
i want to be thankful for this strategy
but i need more clarification about when enter and the target pips

goodluck44447746
2013-06-29, 11:48 PM
hi dear , thanks k apne apni startegy ko share kia but main isko sahi tarhan smjh nahi pa raha is lye mujy kuc is startegy k bary main guide kary please .. ku k main is company main new aya houn or mujy abi trading k bary main kam hi pta hai to everyone meri help karna chahta ho to mujy reply kary....

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 12:40 AM
hayy for you ... ^^ Strategy 12 pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75% per month.
Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal. good luck for you ... ^^ :)

manukhan
2013-06-30, 02:38 AM
I hope this pips are working this is a great knowledge for me and other new traders in the market so read this pips maybe they works. this forum have great knowledge about trading so never leave out this fourm.in this fourm we know about our mistakes so keep on work in the fourm and trading and earn good