PDA

View Full Version : which three indicators do you think are best???

ansari123
2013-02-07, 01:34 AM
i have used so many indicators but i am confused about their selection.could any person tell me the best one.

FXofnibiz
2013-02-07, 01:02 PM
Well, I do not know what the best indicators are, but I use my favourite indicators: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, and Stochastic.

finagold
2013-02-13, 06:11 AM
I use indicators Bolinger bands, stochastic, and Sidus v3. I think it's very good, if we are disciplined in trading rules that we make. And most importantly do not fight the trend .. happy trading ...

shahid1
2013-02-13, 04:34 PM
I think and I use indicators bolinger band, stochastic and sidus v.4 I think it very nine if we are disciplined in trading and also follow the rules that we make. Most importantly do not fight the trend and not be greedy in trading.

ahadbd
2013-02-17, 03:12 AM
Can not suggest which may works good for you. But i can tell you which works good for me. I have some favourite indicators. They are RSI, RDX, MACD and MA.

hsn83
2013-02-17, 03:37 AM
There are dozens of different types of technical indicators. Every trader uses his or her favorites. Yet most traders will agree that there are three indicators that every currency trader must use.

Moving Average Lines
Bollinger Bands
Average Directional Index (ADX)

finagold
2013-02-17, 11:47 AM
There are dozens of different types of technical indicators. Every trader uses his or her favorites. Yet most traders will agree that there are three indicators that every currency trader must use.

Moving Average Lines
Bollinger Bands
Average Directional Index (ADX) The number of technical indicators not dozens, but millions. Sometimes I wonder, many traders who collected so many indicators. Though we can not put everything on the chart. Because it will make us confused to analyze the market. I think Bolinger band was very good, and the function of the midle band similar to the moving average.

tareqbmw01
2013-02-18, 09:16 AM
Well, I do not know what the best indicators are, but I use my favourite indicators: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, and Stochastic.Sometimes I wonder, many traders who collected so many indicators. Though we can not put everything on the chart. Because it will make us confused to analyze the market.

vallen
2013-02-23, 07:56 AM
i have used so many indicators but i am confused about their selection.could any person tell me the best one.

My ultimate choice is to use the Alligator indicator and also paraboliksar sir,
using an indicator of this then I would be safe in the open position well and if I am still unsure then I would add a stochastic so I can be more confident

ramjan
2013-02-26, 07:22 PM
Dear i cannot give this specifically. Because i have a lot indicator. after that i am give three indicator.That are MACD.CCI and EMA 100.200 and 50. That is all.

bassfxx
2013-09-27, 11:58 AM
MACD indicator is one of the most popular indicator that is been use in the forex market, apart from the moving averages, i think that trading with the MACD indicator is a very good one and have been proven to be reliable.

cozard007
2013-10-13, 01:40 PM
I will not say that three particular indicators are the best , i am seeing many more trdaing indicators everyday, but i can say that it is the custom trading indicator that will have the best result, they have shown me the way to many profits in the market.

atishamkhan
2013-11-22, 08:39 PM
There are many indicators and different people will used different indicators according to their choice. and as you have used many indicators so there might not be anything to be confused about. i think you must have to try some other and then go for the one which you find best among them.

perfectonline
2013-11-23, 10:40 AM
costum and fractal and scalper indicator are best in tino sy appp ko bohat si cheezon ka pata chal jata hy. app in k zariy sy markete ka pata chal jata hy app ko pata lag jata hy k kis tarah ki trading karni hy.

asingh601
2013-11-26, 08:44 PM
Moving averages RSI aur MACD sabse acche teen indicators hain maine awesome oscillator aur parabolic sar ke bare me bhi suna hai ki wo acche hain par kabhi use karke dekha nahi hai isliye main keh nahi sakta inke bare me.

fxearner
2019-05-18, 07:25 PM
मेटा ट्रेडर 4 कस्टम संकेतकों की एक विशाल विविधता भी है। तकनीकी संकेतक इस तथ्य से प्रतिष्ठित हैं कि वे वास्तव में किसी भी मौलिक तत्वों, जैसे राजस्व, कमाई और लाभ मार्जिन का विश्लेषण नहीं करते हैं। वास्तव में, बाजार में सक्रिय विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों द्वारा तकनीकी संकेतकों का सबसे अधिक उपयोग किया जाता है, क्योंकि वे मुख्य रूप से अल्पकालिक मूल्य चाल का विश्लेषण करने के लिए विकसित किए जाते हैं।

Shahnawaz148
2019-05-24, 07:35 AM
Well, I do not know what the best indicators are, but I use my favourite indicators: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, and Stochastic.Sometimes I wonder, many traders who collected so many indicators. Though we can not put everything on the chart. Because it will make us confused to analyze the market.

Daintree0002
2019-07-03, 04:39 PM
We cover the following trend indicators in this article:
Moving Averages.
Bollinger Bands.
MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence)
RSI (Relative Strength Index)
OBV (On Balance Volume)

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:42 PM
I think and I use indicators bolinger band, stochastic and sidus v.4 I think it very nine if we are disciplined in trading and also follow the rules that we make. Most importantly do not fight the trend

sumerach
2019-08-04, 08:00 PM
I think and I use indicators bolinger band, stochastic and sidus v.4 I think it very nine if we are disciplined in trading and also follow the rules that we make.

Nawaj hussain
2019-08-08, 09:17 PM
MACD moving average or rsi ye indicators mujhe zordar lagte hai forex mai kyki ye market k trend ko humry samne rakhte hai jis se hum market ka sahi sahi andaza laga paate hai ki market ka trend ab kis trf chal raha hai...well agr aap ek acche trader banna chahte ho to trend ko smjhna bahut zaruri hai jo ki humy indicators k zariye mallum chalta hai

Bali
2019-08-09, 04:09 PM
The truth however, is that this indicator does not exist in the forex indicator list. Trading indicators can help by providing additional information that can benefit your trading strategy, but they are not a strategy in itself nor a path to fast and certain success.:respect: