PDA

View Full Version : Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy.

Pages : [1] 2 3

naziafarhan
2012-03-29, 03:40 PM
Just do the arithmetic by yourself to determine the number pips which can be earn from this method,see the chart bellow the yellow rectangular area, the 1st one and the second one
http://i44.tinypic.com/n6w5e1.gif
the method speaks for itself,you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massive ,especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case

manibhai2012
2012-03-29, 04:06 PM
Nice strategy looks very good to me, I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and profit from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account and hope that it will help there also thanks and keep it up.

spiderbooo
2012-03-29, 04:49 PM
Nice strategy for swing trader..but after i look at a historical candle..its only happen from this february only..before that,the chart is going up..but thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair..and after i read your thread..now i have sell position..cause it seem that will go down and made new low until april..thats just my stupid guest lol..

jiching
2012-03-29, 04:59 PM
Just do the arithmetic by yourself to determine the number pips which can be earn from this method,see the chart bellow the yellow rectangular area, the 1st one and the second one
the method speaks for itself,you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massive ,especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case

may i ask you ? how do we know the price is overbought or oversold ? do you use any indicators that we know the pair is overbought or oversold ?
i don't understand with your strategy, can you give more explanation about it so i can use your technique to get profits in forex ? is it used only pair aud/jpy ?

naziafarhan
2012-03-29, 06:09 PM
Nice strategy for swing trader..but after i look at a historical candle..its only happen from this february only..before that,the chart is going up..but thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair..and after i read your thread..now i have sell position..cause it seem that will go down and made new low until april..thats just my stupid guest lol..
Please dont do anything based on this system on any live account. I really wanted to know your comments about this system. And Do you think that it is a good decision in an upward moving market??

naziafarhan
2012-03-29, 06:11 PM
may i ask you ? how do we know the price is overbought or oversold ? do you use any indicators that we know the pair is overbought or oversold ?
i don't understand with your strategy, can you give more explanation about it so i can use your technique to get profits in forex ? is it used only pair aud/jpy ?
I wrote that do the arithmetic by yourself. And you have to become aware about a pair when you trade. So you have to know that when this pair is overbought. Its all about market sentiment. Which can not be measured at all. But If once can understood then these types of moves can be caught.

norix
2012-03-29, 08:32 PM
I wrote that do the arithmetic by yourself. And you have to become aware about a pair when you trade. So you have to know that when this pair is overbought. Its all about market sentiment. Which can not be measured at all. But If once can understood then these types of moves can be caught.

can be used in the demo we use on this system, we need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and we've got, so once before in life backtes

anubhavsingh
2012-04-04, 08:58 AM
maine aaj tak kabhi bhi aud/jpy ko track nahi kiya
me hamehsa un pairs ko track karta hon jinka base currency usd rehti hai jaise ki eur/usd,gbp/usd etc

newentry
2012-04-04, 09:03 AM
you did not use any indicators here and how we will know the market at overbought and oversold ? and i still get the problem to get the understanding about this strategies, and although you just use time frames 1 H or 4 H and it can be intraday

maurya
2012-04-25, 12:28 PM

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-15, 10:58 AM

yar wasa to ya ak boht achi or best strategy ha or es main profit be boht zadia ha lakin main na ak do dafa es ko apna ha mujaa es main boht sara risk lagta ha es laya bahi main to es ko abi demo account par used kar raha hoon

william88
2012-05-24, 03:14 PM
Is it based by the range of the currency?
Is it applicable to others currency as well??

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 12:41 AM
can be used in the demo we use on this system, we need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and we've got, so once before in life backtes

Maham Gill
2012-05-25, 06:11 PM

wasa to trading main boht sari best sa best strategy pari ha pahra be or be boht sari strategy han jis sa haum boht sara profit earned kar sakta han es laya ot amin kata hoon ap sa ka trading main boht sara profit earned hota ha or boht sara loss be earned ohta ha trading main.

puri
2012-06-03, 09:03 PM
yar wasa to ya ak boht achi or best strategy ha or es main profit be boht zadia ha lakin main na ak do dafa es ko apna ha mujaa es main boht sara risk lagta ha es laya bahi main to es ko abi demo account par used kar raha hoon

barn
2012-06-19, 02:30 PM
the intention of drawing a yellow box is what? whether the area of the previous price, including time or session. if only to use it alone or coupled to the Fibonacci tool?

kashifrehman
2012-06-20, 07:27 AM
It seems to be good but how we can figure out that overbought or oversold,

I think for this purpose you are using some other indicators that you mus, or using colors only to identify potential buy or sell areas?

Please share complete system.

maulana
2012-06-20, 07:29 AM
i still understand how to detect oversold condition and overbought condition... are you using price action only or you using other indicator... i really curious about that, please explain more...

pickmurari
2012-06-25, 11:57 AM
statergy looks good. need more clarity on how to relate this chart with trading system for a newbie. If some one could also let me know what a swing trader is could help me on identifying the different kinds of currency traders. I am trying to relate and understand the charts and how to relate them to the trading and make profit

monkedelofi
2012-06-25, 03:52 PM

yoryo
2012-06-25, 08:38 PM

monkedelofi
2012-06-26, 01:44 PM

Please dont do anything based on this system on any live account. I really wanted to know your comments about this system. And Do you think that it is a good decision in an upward moving market??

budado
2012-06-26, 03:47 PM
Just wondering what time frame is this chart? Is this 4H? Its good to see that its has good support and resistance level. But just wondering how much is the daily volatility of this pair and how much is the spread of this pair. I just want to have a clearer picture on the approach we can use in this strategy. Because I want to apply this strategy not only in this pair but in other pairs as well.

ayakcalysta
2012-07-03, 08:34 AM
statergy looks good. need more clarity on how to relate this chart with trading system for a newbie. If some one could also let me know what a swing trader is could help me on identifying the different kinds of currency traders. I am trying to relate and understand the charts and how to relate them to the trading and make profit

indeed sir, we run inside trading, we do not just run itself, but we need someone with more experience in the field tradig to teach us. well we learned directly or through the forum with senior traders who already have experience and ketrampian in the trading business.

cfxsignals
2012-07-03, 03:24 PM
The prolem is it looks like you have only got 6 months history. If you mean you are buying under the previous low, and selling over the previous high, you will only have gotten 2 trades in 6 months which is not enough to test a strategy. I would like you to define your strategy more as well.

pickmurari
2012-07-12, 05:10 PM
nice strategy and would really like to try it out in the next trading that I do. A little more details could really help us. As others have posted here, details or indicators would help us to determine the strategy and using it

mehulpopat12
2012-07-17, 07:39 PM
ok thanks for sharing and it seems good but i think when news come out this strategy will not work because before news we can't think in which direction trend will go..and also we can use combination of other indicators also instead of just stochastic for overbought and oversold..thanks..

kubi
2012-07-21, 02:37 PM
ge bhai mene khud bhi aaj tk aud/jpy ko track nhi kia me khud bhi usd wale symbols ko track krta hu is liye ke un ki market value ups and down hoti rehti hai.

sharabela
2012-07-23, 05:42 PM
You really have been very informative on this post. I thank you for that. Could you please tell us how to make this work on eur-usd? That will be really helpful for us. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

tenma
2012-07-30, 06:43 AM

you have not used all indicators here and how we will know the market overbought and oversold? and I still get the problem to get an understanding about the strategy, and that you just used the time an H or 4 H and can be intraday

nonprado
2012-07-31, 06:53 AM

Nice strategy for swing trader .. but after I watch a candle history .. it does happen from this month of February alone .. before that, the picture is on the rise .. but thank you for your part, because I do not negotiate on this pair

zaish
2012-08-18, 07:01 PM
main trade ky lea indicaters ko use krta ho jo ky market ki average show krwaty hy jis sy trade main asani hoti hy alligater indicater average strategy show krta hy oa pair ka sahi combinatin bhe show krta hy

sammypt
2012-08-18, 08:07 PM
do thing this is a safe way to trade , u are using the high and low to place u order entry , what ill u do if the trend reverse after u place u order

reggard
sammy

sofeenevu
2012-08-18, 10:19 PM
I can't get the strategy system. Will you please make it more clarify to us? Actually how you use this? which currencies and timeframe you use to determine the profit pips target?

bablu7832
2012-08-23, 11:43 AM
Yes this is very good strategy for long term traders who keeps open their trades for weeks and months.But if we see market daily then we can find daily market movement of 20-50 pips easily. We also need to use some indicators like RSI which tell us about over bought and over sold condition to use this strategy.

nitshar
2012-08-23, 04:04 PM
well, looks great in first look. but if you look more deeper there will be other patterns too. And the major problem while trading is we are very confused while taking decisions.

mcceducation
2012-08-26, 05:20 PM
i think its a swig strategy, so i cannot do that because i am do not good understand your strategy. if you have very good explain hope then its very good work with me. so many many thank you for the strategy.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2012-08-28, 12:07 AM
nice strategy. I also created some trading strategy and got some profit. I think this is applicable in long term trade. Thanks for the technique.

jiching
2012-09-19, 03:04 PM
i myself haven't trade in pair audjpy.
is this strategy using for a long term or not ? how is the accurate ?
i am afraid because the spread of this pair is big.. so if i am wrong to open position, i will get big loss

forexdon
2012-09-19, 08:54 PM
i think you did enough hard work for preparing your stratagy you makes all the peaks and downs which have more maximum with yellow and make a light to the trade which are not effecting that is right stratagy you made i will work on this then i will reply to u

ishvara
2012-09-19, 11:10 PM
All traders have the right to utilize their startegies well enough as they like because in forex trading, our analysis is the best and most dependable. I rely on my own strategy and trading ability to take all my necessary trading decisions.

abbey ak
2012-09-20, 04:25 AM
alright thanks very much for your analysis i think this will really help go a very long way in making the numbers of pips i really needed well i just have to try this and see the very best way this can go in given me the numbers of pips i really need and thanks very uch for the clear picture, i shall upload the result as soon as i can

aisfx
2012-09-20, 04:40 AM
alright thanks very much for your analysis i think this will really help go a very long way in making the numbers of pips i really needed well i just have to try this and see the very best way this can go in given me the numbers of pips i really need and thanks very uch for the clear picture, i shall upload the result as soon as i can
according to my analysis of the strategy pair aud / jpy utilizes either bullish or bearish trend that has been experiencing a saturation point, the reversal point to be aware of as well as daily range also need to be considered before the open position

NAYON
2012-09-20, 09:59 AM
i dont understand this strategy. would you please explain more broadly of this strategy? which indicator you use ? and which time frame is better for this strategy?and How about stop loss and take profit place?

tharaka17
2012-09-20, 10:31 AM
Yep.Nice strategy.Good luck my brother.I think we can use so many strategies to this currency pair.They all are really working.If you can post many strategies you know.It will very useful for beginners.Good luck.

FREEDOM
2012-09-20, 11:01 AM
Yes it is good strategy my friend, and this strategy is suitable for pair AUDJPY. Actually i didn't familiar with this pair but i want to try it first in demo account for a week or two weeks. After i got the result, i will post and tell you here.

mmja2003
2012-09-20, 11:07 AM
You didn't describe any strategy here. Following your given chart it is easily can be say the entry and exit position. But prediction depends on overbought and oversold conditions. We don't get these signal here. Well, beside the chart characteristics we can follow RSI to understand the oversold and overbought condition. If RSI and the chart giving same signal we can understand the market conditions.

Morshedul
2012-09-20, 05:10 PM
Your strategy looks nice to me. I think i should use this strategy as early as possible. To get more profits, you strategy can help me and there is a chance that i become an expert forex trader. When market is on the uptrend, this strategy will help more i guess.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-29, 04:09 PM
What you talking about brother, that's not strategy and that happen on all pairs , also you cant figure out in your explanation about the entry point , so excuse me i cant find the pic explain it self completely may i missed your idea so if i wrong just re post some details here and thank you.

aisfx
2012-10-06, 04:02 AM
You didn't describe any strategy here. Following your given chart it is easily can be say the entry and exit position. But prediction depends on overbought and oversold conditions. We don't get these signal here. Well, beside the chart characteristics we can follow RSI to understand the oversold and overbought condition. If RSI and the chart giving same signal we can understand the market conditions.

yes, there is no clarity of this strategy, so that we do not know about the rules of this strategy, about how to order, how to enter and exit the market, if only based on estimates only, then it is very dangerous, because such a system does not provide the clarity of a forex trading system

budado
2012-10-06, 02:11 PM
I really don't like trading other pair currencies excepts eur/usd but same time right now I do like to explore other ways and other means to make money in forex trading. I know its hard to make a good income in forex if you don't know what you are doing. But I suggest that the more you post in ptp forums like indian-forex the more capital you have. the more capital you have the more chances you going to earn good amount of capital to sustain your trading in the long run.

asraff
2012-10-06, 05:41 PM

oh just prediction..
OS and OB where I want

ghoussse
2012-10-06, 05:49 PM
Dear brother your strategy looks awsome but can you clear it in details like how to sketch it on chart or etc ,hope you got it

saim
2012-10-13, 12:36 PM
yes bro i can tell you a good one we should be use the indicators and the MACED is best for our trading purpose with this we can easily understand the market and then we should must be trade on small pips and use the eur/usd pair for trade because he is move very quick

mehmoodkhan0345
2012-10-13, 05:16 PM
nice strategy i have never worked on aud.jpy but now ii think i should try this one because i know some of its information so i bet it will be very good and worth trying so thank you very much and appreciate your work.

satishfx
2012-10-13, 05:27 PM
I cud not understand what is new in ur strategy? Ur strategy is true for all pairs , not only with aud. jpy. However I hv not traded this pair. So thanks to u , Now I 'll see its movement carefully.

farooq
2012-10-13, 08:48 PM
your strategy is good but we often to played only the eur/usd and gbp/usd because these two currency pairs have the more signals in a single day so i like those very much

shanmun
2012-10-13, 09:06 PM
wow .its only happen from this february only..before that,the chart is going up..but thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair.

malik
2012-10-13, 11:33 PM
What is the indicator to be used in this strategy, actually there are too many indicators that determine the over bought and over sold levels, but actually the idea of over bought and over sold is against the rules of demand and supply and it is not an idea followed by proper statistical or economical theories.

tuhinsm
2012-10-13, 11:40 PM

this is good but i think its not fully right solution for big trader cause its non for long trade .

goldenmember
2012-10-14, 05:11 AM
This is a fairly useless strategy because there is none to see, and you have not explained it. All i see is that you have 2 big yellow boxes on a chart. It does not indicate overbought or oversold or anything else. You say you have to wait for when AUDJPY is overbought - when does this get indicated on your chart?

kaiben
2012-10-14, 12:47 PM
Nice strategy for swing trader..but after i look at a historical candle..its only happen from this february only..before that,the chart is going up..but thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair..

pooshpa
2012-10-23, 08:01 PM
hourly charts bohat help ful hoty hain kio k in sy trade ko apna analyze krny main help milti hy is lea trade ko is main zror study krni chahea kio k hourly charts market ki average ko show krty hain or ap ko market ka trend bhi pata chalta hy

oreoluwa
2012-10-24, 03:59 AM
alright thanks very much for your sharing and i really like to get strategy with a clear picture it really make me understand more better but i will like to know if this strategy can be use to trade on any other pair because i can see that this strategy is just use for aud/jpy so i wait to hear from you point of view. best of luck

satishfx
2012-10-24, 12:05 PM
Nothing new here. This is case in all pairs during non-news times. U must know when the market is under influence of news/ rumor n when it is not. Under news influence only news drives the market to any direction. U hv to analyse news-impact during this period. After news-impact is dead market swings naturally and now all indicators can predict it.

lulu50
2012-10-24, 12:43 PM
Ok I dont understand how the method works, could you please explain and am sure am a little bit comfotable with these kind of trading that will make me money people make money trading forex,its the best way of understaning trading you get a lot of good trades with just some few analysis/forexis the best.

arifhossain01
2012-10-24, 02:28 PM
Strategy of the day. If you find that trying to live an account in your strategy. I had a good strategy, good style, just pips from the market are good, try a special strategy for demo accounts. I keep. Thank you for trying to help.

skyonline7866
2012-10-24, 02:32 PM
thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair..and after i read your thread..now i have sell position..cause it seem that will go down and made new low until april..thats just my stupid guest lol..i still get the problem to get the understanding about this strategies, and although you just use time frames 1 H or 4 H and it can be intraday

hemi
2012-10-25, 11:54 PM
mere bhai mene wese abhi tak is pair pr trading nhi ki aud/jpy is pair ke market trend ka zyada knowledge to nhi lekin me aam tor per eur/usd or gbp/usd pr hi trade krta hun or in ke market trend bhi kafi had tak clear hi hote hen

mdjoy16
2012-10-26, 02:00 AM
from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account and hope that it will help there also thanks and keep it up. good like forex forum fast thanks

mdjoy50
2012-10-26, 02:37 AM
from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account and hope that it will help there also thanks and keep it up. good like forex forum

oreoluwa
2012-10-26, 03:41 AM
well i think your strategy is very good because i have been making use of it in my demo trading and i really think this strategy is very profitable but a little more confirmation will determine if am to invest my money into it or not but in any situation i shall get back to you with my decision best of luck as we trade this week

jo9y
2012-10-26, 08:06 AM
this trading system exploits the certain tendency of AUD/JPY currency pair (Australian dollar vs. Japanese yen) to be statistically bearish during the pre-last hour before the rollover interest is applied on Wednesday. The particular day of the week was chosen because on Wednesday the rollover is tripled compared to normal days (Sunday and Saturday interests fall on Wednesday). It's unknown why AUD/JPY, a pair with a traditionally positive rollover interest, is sold 1-2 hours before the overnight swap is applied.

prowitin
2012-10-26, 10:34 AM
This seem to be a very nice strategy. I like it I might even adopt it. Please how profittable is this strategy and have you tested it for a year now. I am still learning how to trade forex so pls don't mind my questions.

ObaFX
2012-10-31, 03:06 AM
well am really sorry about this, no offense meant but i can't see any thing about this chart setup that is so interesting or anything that can be regard as a good or sound trading advice on that chart

aisfx
2012-10-31, 04:19 AM

trading price action will move at the level of the price movement and price trends will also determine the success or failure of this strategy because the aud / jpy is very influential to the movement in the aud usd and usd jpy pair, this is a pair that cross each session affected with usa

Jack_lee
2012-10-31, 04:25 AM
nai naziafarhan,
thank to share your strategy,, with this indicator we can see the overbourgh and over sell...from this candle we can open position to make buy or sell...
very amazing indicator....:)

abnoman
2012-10-31, 07:56 PM
Very nice It for me. i will try to apply this strategy in my forex. thank u for shearing this nice strategy.

Thanks a lot

mikal
2012-11-01, 08:50 AM
Strategy looks very good to me; I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first. I really required to know your comments about this system I will try that fastidious strategy on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and income from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account it is a good choice in an upward moving market??

Mas
2012-11-06, 12:29 PM
This is very nice sir, I will try this strategy in the future I will try my first trade that special strategies on my account if I find it better to make profits and gains from the market and I can actually see the results

nasim39
2012-11-06, 02:41 PM
I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and profit from the market.

asmakhatun
2012-11-06, 04:35 PM
Precise strategy looks rattling safe to me, I instrument try that strategy in my upcoming trading days premier i module try that peculiar strategy on my present story if I hit that this is serious for making pips and vantage from the industry than I module try that strategy in my springy trading declare and desire that it testament work there also thanks and cook it up.

lanre01
2012-11-06, 04:52 PM
Its nice, but i dont really understand the strategy very well, what must happen before we open a long position and what must happen before we open a short position.

25+
2012-11-06, 05:17 PM

This is a good strategy looks very good to me, I'll try that strategy in the coming days I will try my first trade that particular strategy on the real account and I find that it's better to make more pips as you do when this

nyiel100
2012-11-06, 05:29 PM
it seems like a naked trading system in my opinion,that is a strategy that using no indicators at all maybe i will try it in a demo account first to see if i capable to use this strategy.it such a good and useful thread thanks

thankyou01
2012-11-06, 06:15 PM
There are many expectations in forex affiliate marketing particularly if are new to the business.

hazem.hassan
2012-11-06, 06:16 PM

dareking
2012-11-06, 09:20 PM

bhai aapki strategy to kafi majedaar lag rahi hai, kya ye koi indicator hai, ya fir aapne kaise kiya hai, kuch to explain kare, taki hum bhi jaan sake, ye strategy kisi bhi pair par use kari ja sakti hai, ya fir sirf aud/jpy par, main hamesha eur/usd par trading karna pasand karta hoon.

aiiu
2012-11-06, 10:21 PM
i really did't understand what do you mean, you just put screen shot without rules to open buy or sell, or screen shot of your history trading ? did you really trading with strategy ? i dont think so.

nurhidayah
2012-11-06, 11:23 PM
i really did't understand what do you mean, you just put screen shot without rules to open buy or sell, or screen shot of your history trading ? did you really trading with strategy ? i dont think so.

with the screenshot, I feel I have no idea of ​​the rules of trade that makes us be able to analyze more deeply about the technical strategy itself to be more synchronized with the action clear and precise

nurhidayah
2012-11-07, 12:29 AM
Nice strategy looks very good to me,strategy in my upcoming trading days first i wil making pips and profit from the market if the reversal is forming thats just my stupid guest lol..

this strategy we can apply the various methods and strategies that will make us understand more about the different methods and rules that will make us understand more about the rule itself with actions that we actually understand the appropriate measures to make sure our rules themselves

aisfx
2012-11-07, 04:24 AM
this strategy we can apply the various methods and strategies that will make us understand more about the different methods and rules that will make us understand more about the rule itself with actions that we actually understand the appropriate measures to make sure our rules themselves

this forex trading strategy looks very good and simple and profitable if you use this indicator, use the session if the trend is strong and united European market and more favorable to the daily trend using Bollinger bands and MACD

manav14386
2012-11-07, 02:20 PM
bhai aapki strategy badi badiya lagi mujhe,kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai kya ye strategy jo appne pair bole ussi par kamyaab hi ya kisi dusre pair par bhi..

Sivaguru Gnanagurudoss
2012-11-07, 05:54 PM
Lets see how it works out.. i will try it out to see whether it works.. thanks for ur sharing...:)

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I tried this strategy today and it worked fabulously.. i will keep on looking for thiskind of pattern for sometime.. a screen shot of todays entry of mine...:peace::good::yahoo:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4cjcfvc-114/UJpSPSt-nfI/AAAAAAAAABo/Kf507dO7U3s/s912/audjpy.PNG

ariesekunder
2012-11-07, 08:03 PM
I've been hear of this strategy.sell at the top and buy at the bottom.very suitable to applied in time frame H1 and up.and very good when supported by the trend line line

sammypt
2012-11-07, 08:06 PM
dint understand this stratagy ! where do u buy or sell on this system
can u tell more about it , what is the tp and sl on this
thanks
sammy

yudijoni
2012-11-07, 08:42 PM
It is look like the same with other pair. I think It is more likely elliot wave theory. Maybe you can give more explanation how to identify the reversal point or maybe the reversal number? So we can learn and make analysis deeper and more profit to us all. Thanks

rashedul
2012-11-08, 01:07 AM
Pleasant strategy looks rattling best to me, I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading life introductory i testament try that fact strategy on my demonstrate reason if I gain that this is angelic for making pips and profit from the marketplace than I faculty try that strategy in my untaped trading calculate and outlook that it faculty ply there also thanks and ready it up.

bablu156
2012-11-15, 10:30 AM
Our forum is a good way to have some rest from work and communicate with friends on miscellaneous topics. This is a realm of anecdotes, jokes, caricatures, contests, sports news discussions, rading on an account of one of the forum sponsors. These money presents are symbols of gratitude to all professional forex traders for time they spend on our forum.

jori
2012-11-15, 11:14 AM
Knowing when to accept your profits is key to successful day trading. However, many people often think that you can earn more by letting your profits run. This strategy almost always fails, and it is why I find that setting profit targets is one of the few ways to guarantee that you turn a market gain into a monetary gain.

somupriti
2012-11-15, 01:25 PM
You are only showing a graph of the market and the high and the low where to bid and where to ask. It is general that from such a picture any one can understand where to invest and where to pull out. So what is the mathematical strategy and which is the indicator you are following for this?

lionfx
2012-11-15, 01:28 PM
good thanks very much for your technique and depending on this obvious image i know this technique will absolutely go a very lengthy way and i will Cost this and if i need more details on how to create use of this technique i shall get returning to you but for now i think your research is very obvious and comprehend, thanks for discussing and best of fortune

faruk339
2012-11-17, 12:28 AM
Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy

Just do the arithmetic by yourself to determine the number pips which can be earn from this method,see the chart bellow the yellow rectangular area,...
Started by naziafarha

The requirement of length is contested in English with greater ferocity than in other languages. It rests on the consensus that the novel is today the longest genre of narrative prose, followed by the novella and the short story.

kamarmandi
2012-11-17, 08:14 PM
method speaks for itself, you just need new when overbought, that every time before a new high later surpassed by the idea that a reversal would be great, especially if the reversal, which form cups or upside down V shape note how it went down in each case

pedagang
2012-11-17, 08:21 PM
statergy look good. need more clarity on how to relate these to chart trading system for a novice. If someone can tell me what the swing trader is able to help me to identify the different types of currency traders. I try to relate and understand charts and how they relate them to trade and benefit

jok77
2012-11-17, 08:33 PM
But it doesn't. His unrealized profits shrink to $300, and now he comes up with a plan: "As soon as the market recovers and I see $500 in profits again, I exit". And it really happens. The market bounces back and he sees $400 in unrealized profits. But then the market retraces again, and his profits shrink to $200.

Banglalink
2012-11-20, 08:36 PM
Good technique appears excellent in my experience, I'll attempt which technique during my forthcoming buying and selling times very first i'll attempt that one technique upon my personal demonstration accounts basically discover that this particular will work for producing pips as well as make money from the marketplace compared to I'll attempt which technique during my reside buying and selling accounts as well as wish which it can help presently there additionally many thanks as well as continue the good work.

HaQi
2012-11-24, 03:22 PM
statergy looks favorable. necessity much clarity on how to relate this interpret with trading grouping for a newbie. If any one could also let me undergo what a move bargainer is could exploit me on identifying the other kinds of acceptance traders. I am trying to think and see the charts and how to link them to the trading and pass earn

ips
2012-11-24, 03:31 PM
Guest Blogging -How to Profit From This StrategyTheres nothing complicated about guest blogging; in fact, its one of the simplest ways to connect with a larger readership by sharing content with other blogs in your niche. Lets explore some of the most effective ways to use guest blogging to build .

shohankst9
2012-11-25, 04:44 PM
I think Forex is a good business.can be used in the demo we use on this system, we need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and we've got, so once before in life backtes.Best of luck.Thank you...........................................:)

dareking
2012-12-11, 12:14 PM
Kya ye strategy sirf AUD/JPY par kaam karega ya fir kisi bhi pair par? main actually AUD/JPY par trading nahi karta hon, main sirf eur/usd, gbp/jpy ya fir eur/jpy par trading karna pasand karta hoon.:)

nabila
2012-12-11, 02:14 PM
the method speaks for itself,you only essential to new when it is overbought, that is whenever antecedent is exceeded by new shrill then couple that deciding testament be monumental ,especially if the occurrence is forming a cup work or V concretion slip face perfect note how it went rd. in each somebody

hariz
2012-12-12, 02:19 PM
simply wondering what time frame is this fact chart ? is this fact 4h ? its sensible out to see that its has sensible support and resistance level. other then simply wondering what quantity happens to be the daily volatility with this try and just how a lot of happens to be the spread with this try. i need to'>are just looking to got a clearer picture upon the approach we could use during this strategy. as a result of i need out to apply this strategy not no more than during this try other then in alternative pairs in addition.

roxy161
2012-12-12, 11:19 PM
the method speaks for itself, you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massuve, especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or v shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case..

oreoluwa
2012-12-14, 04:51 AM
alright thanks very much for you vital information on the ebst way to earn profit with your strategy and i will like to know if this strategy is only to be use for aud/jpy or can we use this strategy in all kind of pair i wait to hear from you

suhermanto
2012-12-21, 10:23 AM
The prolem is it looks like you have only got 6 months history. If you mean you are buying under the previous low, and selling over the previous high, you will only have gotten 2 trades in 6 months which is not enough to test a strategy. I would like you to define your strategy more as well.

bangla00
2012-12-21, 10:35 AM
I think forex is a good job.can be used in the demo we use on this system, we need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and we've got, so once before in life backtes.best of luck.............................

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 12:29 PM

rofiq
2012-12-25, 05:08 AM
Just wondering what time frame is this chart? Is this 4H? Its good to see that its has good support and resistance level. But just wondering how much is the daily volatility of this pair and how much is the spread of this pair. I just want to have a clearer picture on the approach we can use in this strategy. Because I want to apply this strategy not only in this pair but in other pairs as well.

margono
2012-12-25, 06:14 AM

yes i will try to learn it, I was quite interested in what you say, and I think it is quite obvious why there is a downside that I can see as a material consideration that our trade will always benefit:good::good::good::good::good::good:

onjon
2012-12-25, 07:35 AM
Excellent methodology is visually pretty decent opinion, I'm going to have a go with which usually methodology into my long term currency trading months first of all i'm going to have a go with that one methodology relating to great demo membership generally if i see this approach may be for having pips and additionally benefit from sales when compared to I'm going to have a go with which usually methodology into my take up residence currency trading membership and additionally intend which usually it may help in that respect there equally regards and additionally continue.

runu
2013-02-09, 12:06 PM
I wrote that do the arithmetic by yourself. And you hit to prettify alert around a unite when you switch. So you jazz to see that when this span is overbought. Its all roughly industry view. Which can not be sounded at all. But If erstwhile can apprehended then these types of moves can be caught.

ramjan
2013-02-09, 07:45 PM
Ay mara peara dost. your strategy has been very well fore me. that is why i can tell you about this topic . we are new trader in this forum . if we can use this strategy for getting some profit.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

maurya: I want to be agreeing with you opinion. it depends only oneself. i can help new boys so much. thanks

Discordance
2013-02-09, 11:29 PM
it is sideways market you will see the different story if you see the trending chart so how you draw this chart i think based on what you have to draw this rectangular i still dont understand and i think i still trade naked

mediafxx
2013-02-10, 06:13 AM
Excellent methodology is visually pretty decent opinion, I'm going to have a go with which usually methodology into my long term currency trading months first of all i'm going to have a go with that one methodology relating to great demo membership generally if i see this approach may be for having pips and additionally benefit from sales when compared to I'm going to have a go with which usually methodology into my take up residence currency trading membership and additionally intend which usually it may help in that respect there equally regards and additionally continue.

need understand and learn strategy appropriate risk management analysis of the movement see the highest and lowest form of movement reduces losses based capital trend and the daily range based trading system based on technical analysis of the movement analyzed

dareking
2013-02-25, 12:44 PM
bhai aapki ye strategy to kafi achchi hai, Long term mein achcha gain degi, lekin is strategy ka use kaise karna hai, ye hi meri samjh mein nahi aa raha hai, maine pahle bhi aapki is strategy ko dekha tha.:)

manikah
2013-02-25, 01:17 PM
May your indicator is good but unfortunately you not upload your indicator or I could not found it.Could you please give this link where I get this indicator for upload.

shr777
2013-02-25, 01:31 PM
You are only showing a graph of the market and the high and the low where to bid and where to ask. It is general that from such a picture any one can understand where to invest and where to pull out. So what is the mathematical strategy and which is the indicator you are following for this?...thank you.

gurmeet
2013-02-25, 02:38 PM
bhai aapki ye strategy to kafi achchi hai, Long term mein achcha gain degi, lekin is strategy ka use kaise karna hai, ye hi meri samjh mein nahi aa raha hai, maine pahle bhi aapki is strategy ko dekha tha.:)

haan ye baat apne sahi kha ye stregey mughe bhi bahut achi lagi mughe lagta hai ki iss stregey ko use karke hum acha profit nikaal sakten hain .badiya stregey hai isse har trader ko use karna chahiy .

Jack
2013-02-25, 02:45 PM

Ish startegy me agar aap ko samaj nahi aaya hai to aap H1 chart me do indicators stoch aur RSI laga de aur phir dekhe ki jab over bought ya over sold sitiation hoti hai to aap aasanise samaj jayege aur aaap uske hisab se trade open kar sakte hai.

yemisi
2013-02-25, 03:20 PM
well i don't like to trade based on others analysis but with your picture i think i can understand more and in case i need more information i shall get back to you but i need to give your strategy a try to know the out come

adnan10076
2013-02-25, 07:21 PM
bhai aap ne strategy to post ki hai but aap ne is ka use krne ka tareeqa clear nhi kiya hai . ager aap is ka use clear kr de to phir her koi is ko use kr skta hai . aur jub tk kisi strategy ka use nhi aye ga tb tk us strategy ka koi faida nhi hai.

fxearner
2013-02-26, 03:34 PM
bhai mai apki strategy ko use nahi kar pa raha,mai kaafi time se laga hua hoon esko kaise use karu but result nahi mil rahe par kaafi traders yaha kehrahe hai unhe es strategy se faida ho raha hai,tou aap lease thoda aur mujhe bataye..

kaisar2121
2013-02-26, 06:01 PM
very brief explanation. other than that pair any pair can be used? and using TF how? also given a picture when it is appropriate to carry out open positions and the use of SL and TP? a very good strategy in my opinion.

sehatx
2013-02-26, 07:24 PM
very brief explanation. other than that pair any pair can be used? and using TF how? also given a picture when it is appropriate to carry out open positions and the use of SL and TP? a very good strategy in my opinion.

some one could also let me know what a swing trader is could help me on identifying the different kinds of currency traders Because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and we've got, so once before in life backte

saqib160
2013-02-27, 05:25 PM
muje is post ki kuch kash smj nahi ayei ha kafi try kayea ha but kuch smj nahi ayea ha aud/jpy pair wase be ma
kabi use nahi kaeya ha is ki market bohat diffcult ha jis ka ma smj nahi payta ho

Avenger
2013-03-01, 12:38 AM
i still comprehend how to identify oversold situation and overbought situation... are you using cost activity only or you using other signal... i really inquisitive about that, please describe more...

WonderWoman
2013-03-01, 01:19 AM
You might be merely exhibiting the chart in the industry along with the substantial along with the low best places wager as well as best places consult. It really is standard in which by such a photo anyone may realize best places devote as well as best places take out. Just what exactly may be the mathematical strategy as well as which is this indicator that you are pursuing with this?

naija
2013-03-01, 03:56 AM
Never just trust anyone strategies and then you put in strong confidence in it and start trading it in your real accounts. You must first of all test it and see how it works on demo.

dareking
2013-03-01, 07:04 AM
muje is post ki kuch kash smj nahi ayei ha kafi try kayea ha but kuch smj nahi ayea ha aud/jpy pair wase be ma
kabi use nahi kaeya ha is ki market bohat diffcult ha jis ka ma smj nahi payta ho

bhai ye baat sahi hai ki aud/jpy pair kafi difficult hai, aur bahut hi kam trader shayad iska use karte hai, lekin agar ye strategy samjh mein aa jaye, to aap is strategy ko kisi bhi pair par use kar sakte hai.

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:06 AM
it looks like you have only got 6 several weeks record. If you mean you are purchasing under the past low, and promoting over the past great, you will only have gotten 2 deals in 6 several weeks which is not enough to analyze a strategy

tabassam
2013-04-01, 01:14 AM
the method speaks for itself,you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massive ,especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case.

bull125
2013-04-01, 01:24 AM
The problem is it looks like you have only got 6 several weeks record. If you mean you are purchasing under the past low, and promoting over the past great, you will only have gotten 2 deals in 6 several weeks which is not enough to analyze a technique. I would like you to determine your technique more as well.

sunjoy
2013-04-23, 07:01 PM
The only market graph, and high and low, the supply and Goa. Here shows where to get the investment and can be understood by anyone in the film is from the normal.

kironray
2013-04-23, 07:05 PM
Really a good strategy and I then deal out of it, to try and I would like more details, you could really help us. As others posted here, and help to determine the contents or index strategies to use it.

dadabye
2013-04-23, 07:08 PM
Good strategy for swing traders .. but after seeing the history of sailing .. The only place from February this alone .. before the letter is on the rise .. but thanks for you, because I never change in the pair. . and after reading the thread .. Now I have to sell the position .. that looks set to go down and make a new low until April .. lol that's just my stupid yet ..

imran11
2013-04-24, 12:48 PM
Just do the arithmetic by yourself to determine the number pips which can be earn from this method,

dipo00
2013-04-24, 01:33 PM
the method speaks for itself,you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high

lata12
2013-04-24, 02:48 PM
if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case

mimon95
2013-04-24, 03:17 PM
Nice strategy looks very good to me, I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account

himu03
2013-04-24, 03:42 PM
i never trade on that pair..and after i read your thread..

kalam01
2013-04-24, 08:48 PM
I find that this is good for making pips and profit from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account

nkem
2013-04-24, 09:25 PM
i would rather trade using the support and resistance than using your strategy unless there is an indicator that can draw those yellow boxes then i will give it a try.

imran11
2013-04-25, 11:05 AM
Nice strategy for swing trader..but after i look at a historical candle..

dipo00
2013-04-25, 01:46 PM

lata12
2013-04-25, 02:23 PM

jatayufx
2013-04-25, 07:36 PM
Nice strategy looks very good to me, I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account

learning strategy and must use trading plan and appropriate adjust properly applied requires to be executed financial management a analysis, and rules right rules in the trading business risk consider a large market trade in the daily trading risk

shamsul920
2013-04-26, 01:03 AM
In my opinion, we do not just run itself, but we need someone with more experience in the field trading to teach us. Well we learned directly or through the forum with senior traders who already have experience and in the trading business. Thanks

aariya16
2013-05-03, 06:59 PM
Nice strategy appearance excellent to Maine, i'll strive that strategy in my approaching mercantilism days 1st i'll strive that exact strategy on my demo account if I notice that this is often smart for creating pips and take advantage of the market than i'll strive that strategy in my live mercantilism account and hope that it'll facilitate there additionally thanks and keep it up.....

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 09:09 PM
Please do not do something supported this technique on any live account. i actually wished to grasp your comments concerning this technique. And does one assume that it's a decent call in Associate in Nursing upward moving market??.............

zank haidar
2013-05-16, 09:56 PM

what can you tell from the SS above?? I do not understand ...

Taha
2013-05-17, 08:04 PM
i would rather business using the assistance and level of resistance than using your technique unless there is an indication that can sketch those yellow-colored bins then i will give it a shot.

federertichka
2013-05-17, 11:56 PM
Hello brother Yes, it is an important strategy and wonderful, but it is repeating itself and I wish you to my brother to confirm me this matter in order to try it

abdoumoney
2013-05-18, 12:17 AM
thanks friend for this nice strategy and I think its really can work
I will tray it as soon as possible and I wish it can help me to increase my ernning..

muna1982
2013-05-18, 07:35 AM
the rectangle is drawn in the previous price that gone past and we can not used them. but it show us a good way to predict the market though the pattern is repeated by itself. so if we draw a rectangle including the some future area of the chart and see the previous one from the compare we will able make the prediction about the future trend. we need some practice on this for few days to get good idea on it.

shama12
2013-05-18, 06:10 PM
Good strategy seems to be good to me, Let me try out in which tactic inside my upcoming trading nights primary i am going to try out that particular tactic in my personal demonstration bank account if i realize that this is good for generating pips as well as take advantage of industry than Let me try out in which tactic inside my stay trading bank account as well as hope in which it can help right now there in addition cheers as well as thanks.

ynodhady
2013-05-18, 06:49 PM
I rate this a pretty good strategy, we are looking for areas where the possibility of a reversal in the currency Pesangan AUDJPY ... to see or measure based on previous history .. but maybe a lot of people confused,,, where they are supposed to follow, if you look and compare previous history, but in forex we must actively train our sensitivity in the chart, the more observing, viewing and monitoring the characteristics of the movement chart, then the longer we will be sensitive to any changes in the price movement ...

thank you for sharing your trading strategy,,,

gissun
2013-05-18, 07:21 PM
A great attitude seems to be, in my opinion a great, I'll try to access an Exchange during an upcoming primary I want to check out my demo access to invoices, you'll find that it's great for the generation of seeds, as well as in cash on the market industry compared to my test in which access server account during my ExchangeTouha live where also helps you to say thank you and go on.

arhilko
2013-10-21, 04:03 PM
mere bhai mene wese abhi tak is pair pr trading nhi ki aud/jpy is pair ke market trend ka zyada knowledge to nhi lekin me aam tor per eur/usd or gbp/usd pr hi trade krta hun or in ke market trend bhi kafi had tak clear hi hote hen

saipraveen32
2013-10-21, 04:23 PM
the strategy looks good but i have some small doubts i hope you will answer it , we can see that it is repeating in the live trading chart so how can we determine that it is the time to sell/buy positions and what should TP values and SL value should be ? ok any way i will try to trade it on my demo account and thank your for this post

jeetnrimi
2013-10-28, 02:49 PM
Mujhe ye samjh me nahin aa raha hai ki ye koi trading strategy hai ya phir sirf chart par yellow color se sirf drag ki gayi hai, agar ye koi strategy ya forex system hai to aapki system ko download karne ke liye link kahan hai, yaa phir isme aap kaun sa indicators use kar rahe hai.

clefquadri
2013-10-28, 08:55 PM
all these indicator based trading techniques are just too much because i do not personally like to use indicator for all my trades because i do not personally like to use them because they are too lagging behind the forex market prices and that is why i do not like to rely on them i prefer to use the naked chart to trade instead.

al-furqan
2013-10-28, 09:16 PM
the look of this chart itself in not encouraging at all and that is not a good thing because as traders we feel like trading with a clean chart because that is what will enhance our ubderstanding of the forex market very well because when a trader is trading with the help of indicator that is not good enough.

chanabian47
2013-10-28, 10:50 PM
Hi dear main iss silsila main kuch khanay ke position main nahi hoon kuoon kay dear abhi main in tamam post ko read kar raha hoon ur bohat see startegy ko read kar raha hoon app nay yahan aik hour chart post kiya hay jo kay mujhay acha laga hay dear ho sakta hay yeh hamasha nah hoo lakin ho tu sakta hay .

abn
2013-11-01, 02:36 AM
l totally agree with you ,the best way is to have a good combination of the indicators.so that the picture will be more clear.example:if 3-4 for of the indicators are showing bullish we may also take a look to fundamentals if there is anything there to bother bullish.if not then it will be a very nice point to open a trade.l want to ask a question if why you didnt add pivot points?l hear that most of the banks trade based of pivot points.

2013-11-01, 03:08 AM
He was trying to think positive, indeed in our Forex market is often overshadowed by a feeling of fear that ordinary curves and is not good, because if it happens that more than a less favorable in the market Forex, attitude no we must be sure of anything that has happened, but it is painful, we must be thinking that everything could do.

white1
2013-11-01, 03:18 AM
Nice strategy looks very good to me, I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and profit from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account and hope that it will help there also thanks and keep it up.

gte
2013-11-01, 03:25 AM
all your requirement is very important of be a trader in forex market but one is the most important thing is news analysis in my opinion. because from news analysis a trader can understand the market movement and also news analysis will help a trader to give perfect trade in perfect place.

resnala
2013-11-20, 12:12 PM
Your strategy looks nice to me. I think i should use this strategy as early as possible. To get more profits, you strategy can help me and there is a chance that i become an expert forex trader. When market is on the uptrend, this strategy will help more i guess.

manik25
2013-11-20, 01:22 PM
I have written, so that knowledge itself. And when you know that they sell. Therefore, you need to know about it because there are usually copies. This is the information about the current market and sentiment. As a general rule, can try out all the dimensions. If, however, you can easily understand, and then they sort of.

2013-11-22, 09:53 AM
I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and profit from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account and hope that it will help need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massive ,especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down

fxghost
2013-11-29, 04:00 PM
bhaiya ji mujhe to apki strategy hi samjh mein nahi aa raha hain ye apne share kya kiya hain ye strategy kis base par hain apka screen shot jo hain usmein to line chart hain kis tarah se trade karna hain yebhi to explain kare

kartickmia
2013-11-29, 11:12 PM
Nice strategy appearance excellent to American state, i will be able to strive that strategy in my future commerce days 1st i will be able to strive that individual strategy on my demo account if I notice that this is often smart for creating pips and cash in on the market than i will be able to strive that strategy in my live commerce account and hope that it'll facilitate there conjointly thanks and keep it up.

raufiqbal
2013-11-29, 11:17 PM
thank you bhi aap nay apni strategy share ki hay aur es me mere khayal me ham kafi porfit earn kar lain gay aap ks thanks kay aap nay itni achi information di hain aur sab kay lye ye use full hain

fxghost
2014-01-08, 02:13 PM
bhaiya ji maine ab Aud/jpy bhi use karna shuru kar diya hain kafi acha pair hain lekin apka strategy samjh nahi aaya hain line chart apne use kiya hain ismein karna kya hain ye bhi to bhaiya ji thoda explain karna chaiye hain apko

fxearner
2014-01-24, 11:20 AM
bhaiya ji maine ab Aud/jpy bhi use karna shuru kar diya hain kafi acha pair hain lekin apka strategy samjh nahi aaya hain line chart apne use kiya hain ismein karna kya hain ye bhi to bhaiya ji thoda explain karna chaiye hain apko

bhai ji AUD/JPY achha pair hai aur esme movement bhi achhi dekhne ko milti hai lekin esme spread 10 pips ka hai jo ki mujhe lagta hai ki bahut jaada hai,aapko ess pair mein agar kaam karna hai tou esme pehle kaafi achhe analysis karne hoge tabhi esme aap trade laga sakenge..

a_for_apple
2014-01-24, 05:45 PM
the question is, what is the basis used to make the yellow box, is there a standard calculation you use. if yes please share it in this thread, because I did not find a way to draw the box area. I personally have only use when trading price action, and I think the result is not bad, usually from 5 entry 3 of them to takeprofit

sadhinmama
2014-01-24, 06:34 PM
I have to say, I was going to acquire its own answer to know about this process. With you, I think it's a good choice, which is followed by a movement in the market.

samadislam
2014-01-24, 07:51 PM
You do not need to do anything after that with almost all live accounts. Seriously give recognition Responses associated with this technology, I wanted to.

ben
2014-01-26, 03:23 AM
hii ofr you you try this in the chart of you metatrader 4 and the metatrader 5 this strategy is simple and so easy Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy

khalid2
2014-01-26, 10:10 AM
Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy

ye kafee complicated trading strategy hey is liey mn is k sab sey pehley samajhney kee try karta hun aur baqee men ney kabhee eur/usd aur gbp/usd key siwa kisee aur pair men trading kee koshish hee naheen kee hey . aud/jpy ka pata naheen spresd kitna ho ga but is ko men samjh kar apply kart hun .

fxghost
2014-02-09, 04:30 PM
ye kafee complicated trading strategy hey is liey mn is k sab sey pehley samajhney kee try karta hun aur baqee men ney kabhee eur/usd aur gbp/usd key siwa kisee aur pair men trading kee koshish hee naheen kee hey . aud/jpy ka pata naheen spresd kitna ho ga but is ko men samjh kar apply kart hun .

bhaiya ji agar agar aap AJ jaisa pair pasand nahi karte hain to aap kisi bhi pair par trade kar sakte hain EU aur GU ye dono hi kafi badiya pairs hain lekin main ye pair ke alawa aur bhi pairs ka use karta hu bhaiya ji

a_for_apple
2014-02-09, 10:03 PM
I think pairs AUD / JPY is not suitable for beginners, because it has a very large spread, and also the daily range is very wide. if beginners who do not have the ability to properly analyze trading in paris, the possibility of loss greater than kemungkinana they make a profit, but it can not be denied, pairs which typically have large spreads have great profit potential as well

atifrana
2014-02-09, 10:22 PM
Brother apne acha work kia hai, yeh apka experience hai but AUD/JPY kuch arse se stable nai chal raha or fill hall me is me trading ka nai soch raha me USD currenices ko check ker raha hun.

naziakhan
2014-02-10, 07:28 PM
bhaiya ji agar agar aap AJ jaisa pair pasand nahi karte hain to aap kisi bhi pair par trade kar sakte hain EU aur GU ye dono hi kafi badiya pairs hain lekin main ye pair ke alawa aur bhi pairs ka use karta hu bhaiya ji

bhaiya g aud/jpy buhat acha pair hay aur es ma movement bi buhat acha hota hay , agar hum schi strategy use kar k trading kartay hay tu kafi achi earning ho sakti hay , eurusd or gbpusd ma movement kam hoti hay .:)

sheriffex
2014-02-11, 03:34 AM
i like the strategy but the problem is how do we know when it is over bought. for instance we may think that price is over bought but to our greatest surprise, the price keeps going up.

fxghost
2014-02-24, 02:43 PM
bhaiya g aud/jpy buhat acha pair hay aur es ma movement bi buhat acha hota hay , agar hum schi strategy use kar k trading kartay hay tu kafi achi earning ho sakti hay , eurusd or gbpusd ma movement kam hoti hay .:)

ye pair acha hain main isliye pasand karta hu kyunki ismein movement itna tezi se nahi hota hain ye trend ke sath kafi acha move hota hain aur SL ka use agar chota kiya jaye to wo bhi theek rahta hain bhaiya ji

a_for_apple
2014-02-24, 11:48 PM
if you should start trading in pairs AUD / JPY, use a lot smaller than a lot that you frequently use. as XXX / JPY known for a very aggressive movement, other than that offered a very large spread. if not mistaken range 6-7 pips for AUD / JPY (correction if wrong)
I personally have never opened a position in the pairs, because I only focus on pairs XXX / USD and USD / JPY only :)

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-25, 08:22 AM
ap ki 1 h strgty achi hai mery bhai mujhy pasnd ai hai bhaut lekin amsla ye hai k main aud/jpy pay trde ani karta hon main sirf gold ki oper trde akrta hon ager ap k pass gold ki koi strgty hai to mujhy bhi batye plz

rabish
2014-02-25, 11:20 AM
waow it is simply amazing main tu bohut impress ho gai hun, dua hain kay main bhi same to same esay hi profits bana paywon forex trading main kyun kay dekhnay main tu yeah ideal situation lag rahi hain mager is main bohut technical skills chahiyea hotay hain

chfmahabub
2014-02-25, 09:04 PM
Great approach appears good in my experience, Let me try out of which approach during my upcoming buying and selling days to weeks primary i will try out that one approach in my personal tryout bill if i discover that this specific will work for doing pips and make money from the market compared to Let me try out of which approach during my stay buying and selling bill and expect of which will help you right now there also appreciate it and continue.

fxghost
2014-03-08, 03:20 PM
apka strategy jitna main samjh paa raha hon ye support aur resistance base par banaya hua hain line chart ka use kiya apne main chahta hu ki ye strategy effective hain to isko thoda sa explain kare bhaiya ji

SAIFULLAH
2014-03-08, 03:56 PM
Darasal main audjpy ko bht kam trade karta hun ya phr aisa samaj lijiye k na hinay k braber trade karta hun iss ki 1 bri eaja ye hai k iss ka spread bht zyada hai jo k day trading ya scalping k liye acha nai hai iss liye only eurusd is the bes pair

shahid079
2014-03-08, 06:28 PM
dont you think it is blind strategy because you dont know that where to enter into the trade and where to exit from it. may be i am wrong to understand it but this strategy looks not so practical it is better that you expalin it more easy way so that we could clearly understand it.. i hope that you will not mind my state forward my feedback and give a satisfactory answer to under this strategy.

fxghost
2014-03-19, 01:14 PM
Darasal main audjpy ko bht kam trade karta hun ya phr aisa samaj lijiye k na hinay k braber trade karta hun iss ki 1 bri eaja ye hai k iss ka spread bht zyada hai jo k day trading ya scalping k liye acha nai hai iss liye only eurusd is the bes pair

bhaiya ji dekhna ye hain ki ye strategy kaisa hain agar ye strategy effective hain to ap iska use us par bhi karke dekh sakte hain jo pair par trade ap karna pasand karte hain pahle to is strategy ko achi tarah se test karna hoga

fxearner
2014-03-19, 03:01 PM
bhaiya ji dekhna ye hain ki ye strategy kaisa hain agar ye strategy effective hain to ap iska use us par bhi karke dekh sakte hain jo pair par trade ap karna pasand karte hain pahle to is strategy ko achi tarah se test karna hoga

hanji bhai agar ye strategy effective hai kisi ke liye to pehle trader ko ess par practice karni hogi,jab takk trader yaha practice nahi karleta wo ess strategy ko samajh nahi sakta,trader ko apne aap ess par achhe se dhyaan dena hoga tabhi wo esko use kar sakenga..

sunila
2014-03-19, 06:25 PM
waysay mainay abhi is pair pr theak sai trade start nahe keyay hai mainay abhi bhut he asan pair par trading practise start ki hai...

naziakhan
2014-03-20, 10:15 AM

G bhai g audjpy ma movement buhat zaida high hoti hay lakin es sa ap ko kafi acha profit bi mil sakta hay , agar ap ki trading strategy aur experience acha hay tu ap ko es pair per bi trading start karni cahiyay .:good:

zubair001
2014-03-20, 01:03 PM
thank you very much magar is main kisi bhi stratigy ko aisay he nahi use kar sakty is main agar lose hua to real main paisay jain gay so is kaam main agar to dehaan lagain to is main fiada hai warna nahi

pankajmehra
2014-03-28, 02:15 AM
The daily chart gives us enough trade-worthy setups each month to be able to make consistent money, while at the same time filtering out a lot of the random and less reliable trade signals of the lower time frames. So, the daily chart should be your primary or core price action trading chart.u mention here a 1 hour strategy though , i will plot this strategy on a daily chart and see will it be profitable or not .

JABLAYFX
2014-03-28, 11:08 AM
can be used in the demo we use on this system need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and to apply this strategy not no more than during this try other then in alternative pairs in addition.

Jethro
2014-03-29, 04:20 PM
Wonderful technique looks excellent in my experience, I will test which technique within my future buying and selling nights 1st let me test that particular technique in our tryout accounts plainly know that that is designed for producing pips and benefit from the market as compared to I will test which technique within my dwell buying and selling accounts and desire which it helps at this time there also many thanks and keep writing.

Atomic
2014-03-29, 11:26 PM
Dear friend main abi new hun or abi tak main indain forum pa work kar raha hun.or ap ki stratgy bhot kamal ki is ko ager trader follow karty hain to bhiot profit earn kar sakty hain main forex trader hota to zarur ya follow karta,.

fxearner
2014-04-08, 09:48 AM
Dear friend main abi new hun or abi tak main indain forum pa work kar raha hun.or ap ki stratgy bhot kamal ki is ko ager trader follow karty hain to bhiot profit earn kar sakty hain main forex trader hota to zarur ya follow karta,.

bhai ji strategy koi bhi ho jab takk trader uss par time nahi dega trader usko use nahi kar sakenga,strategy par trader ko achhe se practice karni hogi fir uske baad he wo usko achhe se samajh kar use kar sakta hai aur usse fir wo earn bhi kar sakenga..

a_for_apple
2014-04-09, 01:35 AM
can be used in the demo we use on this system need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and to apply this strategy not no more than during this try other then in alternative pairs in addition.

yap agree, we have to test every system that we will use in the demo account. due to the test on a demo account we do not need to suffer losses as a result of a system that we do not know it win probability. by using a demo account, we could do a review. and if the system is suitable for you, you can forward test to a real account

fxghost
2014-05-25, 04:30 PM
bhai ji strategy koi bhi ho jab takk trader uss par time nahi dega trader usko use nahi kar sakenga,strategy par trader ko achhe se practice karni hogi fir uske baad he wo usko achhe se samajh kar use kar sakta hai aur usse fir wo earn bhi kar sakenga..

theek farmaya hain bhaiya ji system ko jab tak hum log test nahi kar lete hain hum logo ko ye nahi pata chal sakta hain ki e system effective hain bhi ya fir nahi system ko test karke jarur dekhna chahiye bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-06-07, 04:58 PM
theek farmaya hain bhaiya ji system ko jab tak hum log test nahi kar lete hain hum logo ko ye nahi pata chal sakta hain ki e system effective hain bhi ya fir nahi system ko test karke jarur dekhna chahiye bhaiya ji

hanji system ko bina check kiye trader ko nahi pata chal sakta ki system sahi hai ya nahi,trader ko system ko demo account par practice karna hoga aur apna har ek doubt uss time system ko lekar clear karna hoga tab hi wo thik se esme kaam kar sakta hai..

msajjad66666
2014-06-08, 10:45 AM
when to acknowledge your benefits is key to fruitful day exchanging. In any case, numerous individuals frequently feel that you can procure all the more by letting your benefits run. This methodology just about dependably comes up short, and it is the reason I find that setting benefit targets is one of the few approaches to assurance that you transform a business pick up into a money related addition

anyar
2014-06-08, 09:17 PM
a need more clarity on how to relate this chart with trading system for a newbie and If some one could also let me know what a swing trader is could help me on identifying the different kinds of currency trader.

lyrics35
2014-06-09, 03:05 PM

achi strategy ha ye, or ap is se bht earn kr skte hain, per is ke liye practice krne ki bht zrort ha phir kahi ja ke ap is se kuch earn kr skte hain, ma demo per apply kr ke dkho ga is strategy ko

fxearner
2014-06-09, 06:08 PM
han yeh bohat achi strategy hai aur is main prfoit bhi hota hai ap ne bohat achi startegy banai hai is main ap ko zaror profit ho ga yeh kai log is ko istemaal kar rahe hain
bhai ji strategy ko sirf dekhne se he profit nahi earn kiya ja sakta,trader ko system ko lekar usspar practice karna hoga,trader ko usmein practice karna chahiye aur different time frame par dekhna hoga tabhi wo usko achhe se use kar sakenga..

fxghost
2014-08-18, 03:14 PM
bhai ji strategy ko sirf dekhne se he profit nahi earn kiya ja sakta,trader ko system ko lekar usspar practice karna hoga,trader ko usmein practice karna chahiye aur different time frame par dekhna hoga tabhi wo usko achhe se use kar sakenga..

bhai ye bahut jaruri hota hai, ki hum kisi bhi system ke istemaal se pahle uske bare mein achi tarah se jaan le us par practice kare jitna jayda samjh mein ayega wo humare liye utna hi acha system banega bhaiya ji

david
2014-08-18, 10:14 PM
maine aapki yeh strategy dekhi aap bata rahe hai ki aapko overbought aur oversold mein trade karna hai magar ham ko kaise pata chalega ki ab market yaha se reversal hone wala hai to kuch dusre indicators bhi attach karne padege taki ham sahi entry le sake

ishvara
2014-08-19, 01:46 AM
Well i do not have a trust for any startegy that is actually workable in one pair in Forex. A good and complete Forex startegy should be able to work in every possible market situation and in every Forex pair.

usama mirza
2014-08-19, 02:35 AM
yeah it is no doubt a good strategy but i think that it can me made better by adding some new things.agar aap is kay sath chaart add kar daitay toh yeh aur bi achi ho jati

Ali110
2014-08-20, 03:16 PM
looks a nice one. i shall try in my trial account after i done with my current trade.by the way how long have you tried this strategy? i have been trying so many strategies but the overall satisfaction was enough to use them practicaly in live trades so i want you to give a concrete visual of what you claim to speak for itself.

fxghost
2014-09-10, 03:51 PM
Mere to khair ye samjh nahi aaya hain ki akhir kaar ye system hain kya aapne bas line chart par do box banaye aur us beech price move ho raha hain agar thoda explain karte to fir main isko samjh sakta tha bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-09-11, 09:16 AM
Mere to khair ye samjh nahi aaya hain ki akhir kaar ye system hain kya aapne bas line chart par do box banaye aur us beech price move ho raha hain agar thoda explain karte to fir main isko samjh sakta tha bhaiya ji

G bhaiya g es trading system ko achi tarha explain nh kia gaya hay , es system k owner ko es system ko achi tarha explain karna ho ga tabhi trader es ko achi tarha samjh sakay gay aur trading ma use kar sakay gay .:)

uzmanaz
2014-09-11, 09:26 AM
app nay kafi ach abatay haikyu kay fore trading main agar hamain zaida se zaida earnkarna hai to hamain diff=erent startegies ko apply karn achayeh is se hamai pat achalta hai kay hum kmakar saktayhain ys nai or hamainkamkarnay kay leyehkiya kiya tareqay use karnay chayeh.

portal
2014-09-11, 02:38 PM
is this for longterm trading? looks like this great indicator can you share this yellow square indicator for us, i want to make profit like you did with this indicator and is there any other rules for this trading strategy? you did not explain it as well and detail, so hope you will give more explanation for this strategy

downlaod1
2014-09-13, 04:55 AM
Nice strategy looks very good to me, I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and profit from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account and hope that it will help there also thanks and keep it up

achyut
2014-09-13, 12:31 PM
...................it went down in each case
Dear @naziafarhan if you explain step by step where to bought and where to sell it is better for us to understand better. You say picture says everything but I did not understand where to buy or sell and also where to put stop loss. If you explain step by step then I am very thankful to you. Thanks.

raedsagga
2014-09-22, 06:03 PM

riasatali_56
2014-09-26, 09:53 PM
Kahan per stregies share ki he apne just scren shot bejh diya he jo apne ye stregies yahan per btai he agar koi stregies ke bare men is forum men batana ho tou plz uski sath men details den aur uski ex4 jo file hoti he wo must send karen tak hum bi stregies use karsakte apni trading men

htamanna
2014-09-26, 10:01 PM
Good tactic appears to be top notch in my opinion, Let me try out that will tactic within my upcoming buying and selling days to weeks initial i will try out that particular tactic in my test accounts only realize that this is designed for producing pips along with cash in on the marketplace than Let me try out that will tactic within my are living buying and selling accounts along with trust that will will help you generally there in addition appreciate it along with keep it up.

wajiappricot
2014-09-27, 06:47 PM
hi its very nice strategy i will demo this and post the results on this forum.
by the way work on all time frames and any currency pairs ?
please let me know. thanks

mohsinali123
2014-09-27, 07:33 PM
the time frame we are trading matters during this time because if our support and resistance is drawn from lower time frame we might be trading the wrong trend of the market which might be a fake our so we need to be highly careful in this position when we are trading the market.

mena256
2014-09-28, 05:53 PM
This strategy is very serious and need to be further strengthened to avoid risks
Resulting from their use, but thank you for capitalizing

naziakhan
2014-10-26, 01:22 PM
bhaiya ji mujhe is tarah ke system mein koi dilchaspi nahi hain aur dusri baat ye ki ye line chart ka system hain jo mujhe istemaal karna pasand nahi hain isliye hamesha main candlestick chart hi use karta hu bhaiya ji

bhaiya g waisay ma na bi line chart kabi bi use nh kara hay , mery khyal ma candlestick chart hi sab sab badiya rahta hay aur hamay es ka hi trading system use karna cahiyay , es sa hamay market ko predict karnay ma kafi zaida madad milti hay .:good:

portal
2014-10-26, 06:34 PM
do you have this strategy for scalping? or you have any other rules that can be use for scalping?
i see your trading strategy is good enough but i dont really like to do longterm trading and your strategy such longterm trading, so if you have any idea how to use this for scalping please share it with me

sajjad8587
2014-10-26, 06:39 PM
nice strategy for swing trader kia es mai koi indicators bhi add karny hain forex market mai strategy to bhut hain magar 100% winning strategy koi bhi nahi hai es ka winning ratio kia hai ? aur ye strategy kin pair pe best hai

ABDELFETTAH
2014-10-26, 07:33 PM
THANK YOU . I M ITERESTIN IN YOU STRATEGY IT S VERY IMPORTANT AND SIMPLE TO USE IT. I WILL TRY IT LAYER :peace::peace:

sahilrajput
2014-11-19, 05:28 PM
bhai ap ki startegy bohat hi achi hy. main ap ka bohat hi shukar guzar hu k ap ny ye strategy new traders se share ki hy. main ap ki ye strategy demo account par test kar k phir es ko real account par apply karu ga ta k muhjy loss na ho or main money earm kar saku.

asingh601
2014-12-06, 07:20 PM
bhaiya g waisay ma na bi line chart kabi bi use nh kara hay , mery khyal ma candlestick chart hi sab sab badiya rahta hay aur hamay es ka hi trading system use karna cahiyay , es sa hamay market ko predict karnay ma kafi zaida madad milti hay .:good:

line chart me koi fayda nahi hai wo bekar ki strategy hai us se acchi candlesticks hai isme trading acchi milti hai aur usko agar kisi strategy ke sath jod den to acchi kamai ho sakti hai halaki thoda mehnat jyaga lagega isko samjhne me.

John202
2014-12-23, 04:35 AM
its a good strategy dear friend but i don't see that the houry chart is an effective chart that can helps you to get some profit from this market, for me i use te 4H chart because it help me so much to realize a good performance in this market.

Candy
2015-01-06, 07:57 PM
gee han achi strategy hai or is se kafi earning bhi ho sakti hai lekin yeh strategy bohat mushkil hai or hard to learn hai is lie is main mistake ke kafi chances hai or is main hame kafi profit bhi ho sakta hai

naziakhan
2015-01-07, 10:18 PM
Bhaiya ji ye line chart par shayad without indicator koi strategy bataya gaya hain agar ye strategy effective hoga to main ye janta hu ki is strategy ke wajah se profits kafi ache earn karne ko mil sakte hain bhaiya ji

han bhaiya g hamay es trading strategy ko try zarur karna cahiyay aur agar ya strategy hamay acha result daiti hay tu phr kafi achi baat hay , es strategy ko sab sa pahlay demo account per hi apply karna cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2015-01-08, 03:56 PM
han bhaiya g hamay es trading strategy ko try zarur karna cahiyay aur agar ya strategy hamay acha result daiti hay tu phr kafi achi baat hay , es strategy ko sab sa pahlay demo account per hi apply karna cahiyay .:)

hanji trader ko pehle strategy ko demo account par he try karna chahiye kyunki strategy ko samajhna bahut mushkil hai,trader ko usmein signals ko samajhna hota hai jisse wo market me sahi entry ko jaan sakein aur ye sab bina practice ke trader nahi kar sakta..

EL-AROUSY HHIRI
2015-01-09, 11:11 PM
But it doesn't. His unrealized profits shrink to $300,
it really happens. The market bounces back and he sees $400 in unrealized profits.
But then the market retraces again, and his profits shrink to $200.

loys
2015-01-30, 03:12 AM
i dont work much on the asian market, but after i look at a historical candle..its only happen from this february only..before that,the chart is going up..but thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair..and after i read your thread..now i have sell position..cause it seem that will go down and made new low until april.