PDA

View Full Version : who people make profit ?

zahidur1987
2013-01-31, 02:07 PM
any tell me which people not loss any money and make only profit in forex ?

hassan satti
2013-01-31, 03:29 PM
I keep hearing about people making lots of money on ebay, but where do the people get the items they sell. I see lots of people sell lots ... Please update this thread with any new information or opinions.You Make Money Without People Spending Money!

arjuna
2013-01-31, 09:52 PM
in trading forex I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great ..

harry
2013-01-31, 09:56 PM
I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading, but I think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss

banglades
2013-01-31, 09:59 PM
I think in forex every people make loss. Forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the market then you can not earn form the forex, you should learn the forex and then invest in here. And many people making loss and making profit in here. So forex becomes very risky business

naqvi5222
2013-01-31, 10:01 PM
hard working is the key to success and who work hard and give a lot of time to forex and learn more and more and then try for earning is better.

ajju
2013-01-31, 10:17 PM
well the people with more experience and knowledge are more successful in forex because in forex experience counts and that helps you to make good profit and also get less loss..but the people who lack this things suffer very much in forex..

Annexit
2013-01-31, 10:19 PM
I think who poeple get profit in forex business. He or she full learn about it, follow maekt movement, marekt news, analyses marekt. he can get success in forex and get profit in forex business...thansk

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-01-31, 10:25 PM
I think wo he people profit earn kar saktay hain jo forex main working hard kartay hain aor kyen kay kay hard working say he hum bohat accha profit earn kar saktay hain aor is main wo log bee profit earn karay hain jo is main bohat zida expert hotay hain.

anowarh15
2013-01-31, 10:26 PM
I think everyone has the same chance to win, and lose, but some people are just too good when it lost the deal but I think this is going to suffer if they never does not mean. In the currency market Forex is not credited in the following form if you do not know the risk is high, you should awaken on the Exchange place, then enter it here. A lot of people will lose money, and here to make a profit.

soneya
2013-01-31, 10:37 PM
People with more experience and knowledge have greater success in forex, because hard work is the key to success and working hard to give much time to learn forex and more and more then try to win better.

lohitsinha
2013-01-31, 10:39 PM
I am clearly currency almost all of the loss of men and women. Foreign currency can be a dangerous area, you have no idea of the size of the market, certainly not in the style of a currency, you need to explore and use the money for foreign currency below. And many men and women results in a loss of income, so good as shown below. And foreign currency are very dangerous for small businesses.

dimasfx
2013-01-31, 10:41 PM
Yup, it's all in Forex trading, it should be able to make a profit. But, in my opinion, we should not be greedy. That's my opinion. Thank you....

SuperGirl
2013-01-31, 10:52 PM
I think who poeple get benefit in currency trading company. He or she complete understand about it, adhere to maekt activity, marekt information, studies marekt. he can get achievements in currency trading and get benefit in currency trading company..

banglades
2013-02-01, 12:28 AM
I keep hearing about people making lots of money on ebay, but where do the people get the items they sell. I see lots of people sell lots ... Please update this thread with any new information or opinions.You Make Money Without People Spending Money!

ruhi
2013-02-19, 10:13 AM
nearly every enlighten us which often people not really loss funds along with produce simply revenue in Currency exchange?

kamboh
2013-02-19, 10:18 AM
ye jo log monafa kamte hai wo bohat khush hai ka aur agye bhe kam kar rahe hai ka ye aik acha aur profitable business hai is par kam kar ka bohat achi khasi income kamaye ja skte hai bena zeyada mehnat aur kam ka.

bongkar
2013-02-19, 10:19 AM
Well, the sufferers of a lot of Expertise and Knowledge are a lot of success forex. As a result of in Forex expertise counts which benefits you to help make sensible profit plus get less loss. However the folks that lack this things suffer terribly abundant in Forex!!..

rahi10
2013-02-19, 11:12 AM
welcome to foresx trading. in trading forex I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great ..what do you mind?

fariza
2013-02-19, 11:15 AM
i thinkn most of trader can make profit in forex trading but they have to make good strategy because
if they can make good strategy , they can get in the market every time they want to make much profit with their account.

thanlong
2013-02-19, 11:17 AM
.As you have learned, when a stochastic and RSI began to escape from the oversold area, which is a buy signal. Here we have a sell signal between the period from 3h00 AM to 7:00 AM on 24/08/2005. All 03 buy signal has occurred in one or two hours and this is a good trade.

rock
2013-02-19, 11:19 AM
The trader who go for the trading with experience is the best here to earn. We have to practice on demo account and so that we can be best in the real trading. We have to learn the indicators and so that we can be best.

mirza_faizi
2013-02-19, 11:23 AM
Hard work is the key to success and working hard to give much time to learn forex and more and more and then try to acquire better.

kowula
2013-02-19, 11:26 AM
The people who make good profits are the people who has the good skills in Trading. Who has more experience in Trading than other. They spend more time in Trading and Trading Strategies. For be one of them, we should get more practice in Trading. Should execute more leverage tradings. Try out new methods that can make some easy profits.

gb993
2013-02-19, 11:29 AM
People make profit because they know how to operate business and trading. You must have proper knowledge on money management, finance and business skills. Practice makes a man perfact and help to gain vast knowledge. These are all success prerequisite.

imamuddin
2013-02-19, 11:32 AM
I see lots of people sell lots ... Please update this thread with any new information or opinions.You Make Money Without People Spending Money! any tell me which people not loss any money and make only profit in forex ? I think who poeple get profit in forex business. He or she full learn about it, follow maekt movement, marekt news, analyses marekt. he can get success in forex and get profit in forex business...thansk

zubairmunib
2013-02-19, 11:33 AM
forex trading is a beast ork for all peoples but some peoples make big profit in this platform.good traders huge money from forex trading i think .

omi lucky
2013-02-19, 11:35 AM
which people make profit which portion have
knowledge
time
experiences
using fast mind
take ricks

mdjoy407
2013-02-19, 11:50 AM
will all people like him a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now make for a goods profit for a jobs and better income money for a jobs.

Ranaporthq8843
2013-02-19, 12:50 PM
Forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the market then you can not earn form the forex, you should learn the forex and then invest in here. And many people making loss and making profit in here. best of good luck.................

vijaymunshi
2013-02-19, 12:52 PM
forex ek volatile market hai jaha par har koi loss suffer kata hai but uss loss se overcome wahi trader ho patah ai jo emotional hoke trading na karta ho aur discipline main rehke trading kare.... uske baad dusra important factor hota hai proper fundamentals ko study karke trade karne ka..

embrio
2013-02-19, 12:59 PM
i think people have ability for make profit on their trade because they have accurate strategy and have discipline on forex traing,if you want get profit on forex trading so you must have accurate strategy and discipline on your trade.

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-02-19, 01:32 PM
People with much have and knowledge acquire greater success in forex, because woody use is the key to success and working hardened to think untold moment to larn forex and author and solon then try to win outdo.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Group with writer have and noesis have greater success in forex, because unkind play is the key to success and working slaty to consecrate some instant to acquire forex and author and much then try to win outmatch.

ali002
2013-02-19, 01:39 PM
I keep hearing about people making lots of money on ebay, but where do the people get the items they sell. I see lots of people sell lots ... Please update this thread with any new information or opinions.You Make Money Without People Spending Money! hard working is the key to success and who work hard and give a lot of time to forex and learn more and more and then try for earning is better.

shamiul0
2013-02-19, 02:06 PM
Forex is a good money making job. In trading Forex I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great.

suhag
2013-02-19, 02:16 PM
I was always able to make a profit even if it's small it was enough to help me finance this time.some people are too good to get loss when trading but i think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss.forex become very risky business.

student1
2013-02-19, 02:23 PM
You know that many trader making huge profit from Forex trading, but i never seen such kind of trader who never face the loss of money in their carrier of trading. I think all trader face the loss of money in trading first time later they become expert about it. All traders face the loss of money in trading and also making profit from trading. You will also can make good profit if take interest in trading market.

hmd100
2013-02-19, 04:28 PM
Forex has equal chances of loss and profit for traders but success lies in hard working with wisdom.The trader who works with sufficent knoledge,vigllant, keeping view of market trend and adopts best strategy, will earn .

dream.success
2013-02-19, 06:07 PM
forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the forex market then you can not earn from the forex. you should learn about forex and then work. learn more and then try for earning is better.

hamzashakeel
2013-02-19, 06:10 PM
who learn well he earned well is good saying so first of all if you want to get reasonable profit then you mustlearn forex trading well.you can read forex artical and books and use demo account.

jorge1988
2013-02-19, 06:13 PM
For long-term profitability, an investor should minimize the risk faced by each transaction in which it participates. You can do this through a deeper understanding of the market.investors rely on market analysis.

armaghan
2013-02-19, 06:19 PM
i think har banda Forex may loss/profit pata hy main bhe thor bhoot loss pata hon par zeyada profit gain karta ho keun k jis k pass knowledge or experience ho or or vo expert ho to vo 90% tak profit gain karta hy,so main bhe bhoot profit gain karta ho.

ahmad786
2013-02-19, 06:23 PM
According to my thinking the traders who go for the trading with experience and more knowledge about Forex trading who best here to earn. we have to practice on demo account then we can be best through the real trading

indaloussi81
2013-02-19, 06:34 PM
you can take it as a job. It is depended on you. If you take it as a job you can be more serious

waleedyousaf
2013-02-19, 06:35 PM
forex every people make loss. Forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the market then you can not earn form the forex, you should learn the forex and then invest in here. And many people making loss and making profit in here. So forex becomes very risky business

farooq4455
2013-02-19, 06:43 PM
those people always get profit who used keep forex signals in there mind before the getting any order and also how those before taking any order they set value of take profit or take lose i think these are the things those always become profit.

rebel
2013-02-19, 06:44 PM
it depends upon the individual, why because who does not have the over exitment an having the experience will fet more profit.

flowernight
2013-02-19, 06:53 PM
it depends upon the individual, why because who does not have the over exitment an having the experience will fet more profit.

People who make profit is them who have good skill to trade, always focus in their learning and practice and be discipline each time they make open position. We need to always have a plan to trade. Good money and risk management will make we have higher chance to make money from forex. Without any knowledge to trade, doing forex trading is just like gamble for us.

alfi
2013-02-19, 07:11 PM
you can take it as a job. It is depended on you. If you take it as a job you can be more serious

right, depending on which we respond when we consider this a profitable business san jobs would be on the run in earnest and disciplined

arfeen
2013-02-19, 07:12 PM
in Forex business i think professional traders earn huge money because they have knowledge and experience about trading so they do trades with experience and earn good beginners loss their money because they have no idea about any trade

furqanramey
2013-02-19, 07:19 PM
i think those peoples only earn money in forex trading who peoples first learn about forex trading and after do practice and they work perfect with patient and they never do work with greed this is why they can earn money if we get these qualities then we can get success in forex trading.

forex blaster
2013-02-19, 07:24 PM
i think hardworking and experienced people can make profit easily and who use demo on daily basis so we should spend maximum time on forex trading market and we need to learn about forex if we learn about forex then we can got succes.

Ravinder Raddy
2013-02-19, 07:39 PM
this is your opinion i think that most of the people here dont make the profit at all so there you go this is the scenerio for you that people do make the profits at all 95 % of the people are one who are the losers in the forex this is the report about this .

princeua
2013-02-19, 07:43 PM
Currently in this forum do not think that here there is people are making profits all the people and the members in this forum by my experience in this forum exposure to losses in the forex until now I did not know one win of Forex .

cat_00
2013-02-19, 07:54 PM
I think in Forex every people make loss. Forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the market then you can not earn form the Forex, you should learn the Forex and then invest in here. In the currency market Forex is not credited in the following form if you do not know the risk is high, you should awaken on the Exchange place, then enter it here. A lot of people will lose money, and here to make a profit.

bobyindia
2013-02-19, 07:58 PM
I keep inquiry with reference to persons making lots of money on ebay, but everywhere see to the persons catch the items they promote. I grasp lots of persons promote lots ... Please keep posted this thread with in the least additional in order or opinions.You Make Money Without People Spending Money!

shamim3040
2013-02-19, 08:14 PM
I think most expert and professional traders can earn good profit from forex trading.
Newbie can not earn profit easily, they loss money.Some traders can earn profit unfortunately by luck.

haney
2013-02-19, 08:18 PM
a good trader is not the trader who never got losing, they ever got it but they can handle it and fix it as soon as they can , and at last they can make forex trading is profitable, and it is good if we think with realistic, we need to do it, we just do trade with the best we can do and we will get the results as our hardwork, and also on fore trading, losing and winning is our consequences, we just need to accpet them and make them as our best education

msreza1
2013-02-19, 08:22 PM
Hallottam arizona emberek egy csom pnzt arizona eBay-en, ahol a termkeket rulnak. Ltok egy csom ember eladja a sok... Krjk, frisstse ezen szlra szűkthető minden j informcit vagy viewpoints. An individual emberek pnzt klteni, hogy nincs pnz?

alsa141
2013-02-19, 08:26 PM
Those people make profit who has some knowledge, skills, experience and also avoid from greedy, fear and also from over trading in the forex.

mbloo
2013-02-19, 08:50 PM
making profit in athe market is vey good and i know that it is not easy because it is just so amaizing that way i know that i will have to make sure that i will have the best and that way i will have to make sure that i get best.

anzerg11
2013-02-20, 12:24 AM
There is no work in which profits only without loss to learn and try and earn experience in order to reduce the losses because of loss exists in the forex market

paavan
2013-02-20, 12:26 AM
It is the expert people who make only profits in forex.
Otherwise normally you can expect a 50% -70% profits in forex

adnan_aziz
2013-02-20, 06:22 AM
mere khayal se forex trading business main woh peoples jo iss business ko properly learn karte hain iss main hard working karte hain aur apna time learn karne main spend kar kay phir experience hasil karte hain woh traders forex trading business main successful traders hotay hain.

bombastic
2013-02-20, 06:42 AM
The lucky forex traders forex traders who are able to escape from harm, so he always tries to minimize the risks and do not want to limit the gains, because in principle it difficult for a trader to know about, limit the right price movement while he had profit and loss.

Concettakromw9306
2013-02-20, 06:59 AM
Forex trading isa quick money making business.I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great.Thanks........

tieudao
2013-02-20, 07:00 AM
This is an example of how the moving average price smooth operation. On the above chart, you can see 03 different SMA. As you can see, the SMA for a longer period of time is the delay than the price. Note that the road 62SMA way beyond the price

Chuotcon
2013-02-20, 07:02 AM
1 hour chart, you will add the closing price of 5 hours and divide by 5, and so you have a simple moving average.
If you draw a simple moving average for a period of 5 on a 10 minute chart, you will add the closing prices of 50 minutes and then divide by 5.

sirofx
2013-02-20, 07:03 AM
it is the traders who already have a high knowledge in the trade would have been all it requires a great struggle in the trade itself for it in our trade memeng must understand how to read the market well

batmanvo
2013-02-20, 09:39 AM
I think everyone has the same chance to win, and lose, but some people are just too good when it lost the deal but I think this is going to suffer if they never does not mean. In the currency market Forex is not credited in the following form if you do not know the risk is high, you should awaken on the Exchange place, then enter it here. A lot of people will lose money, and here to make a profit.
For example, a floor broker forex provides a leverage ratio of 50:1, which means that for escrow deposit of $ 50, you can buy or sell transactions 25 $ 00 value of the currency. Likewise, to send $ 500 deposit you can trade up to $ 25 000.

Violamorehousel0490
2013-02-20, 10:11 AM
I keep hearing about people making lots of money on ebay, but where do the people get the items they sell. I see lots of people sell lots ... Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. I think who poeple get profit in forex business. He or she full learn about it, follow maekt movement, marekt news, analyses marekt. I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading. I like Forex........

mdsalauddin491
2013-02-20, 10:18 AM
I think . have no any person who get only profit in Forex. because profit and loss is part of business. So may be ane person get profit more and another person get little profit .where present is profit there present in loss. Forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the market.As a result you can not earn form the Forex in risk investment.

Arcee
2013-02-20, 10:32 AM
everybody who is ready to see the loss become able to make profits soon, because learning here and trading on forex making small loss tell you how to click the market at right time, so sometimes on market and yes your luck counts too over here so get your knowledge and eqipped with it and start work

Jack
2013-02-20, 10:34 AM
Muje bhi yeh theory sach nahi lagti ke ish duniya me khali profit karne wale hai Forex trader majud hai, muje yeh eik dam galat baat lagti hai aur Forex trading me khali profit he banana possible nahi balke isme loss bhi hota rehta hai.

rahi11
2013-02-20, 10:42 AM
forex is a good work. in trading forex I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great ..thanks

Gurufx
2013-02-20, 10:43 AM
I think . have no any person who get only profit in Forex. because profit and loss is part of business. So may be ane person get profit more and another person get little profit .where present is profit there present in loss. Forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the market.As a result you can not earn form the Forex in risk investment.
To make profit we just need learn and practices, learn about the strategies and the indicators are more useful for te new trader and when they got some experience they can make there strategies from ther experiement at the forex markets and with the combination of the other strategies

iqbal97
2013-02-20, 10:48 AM
js nea har ruj maekt movement ko follow karta he ,or marekt news pr najr rakta he , or marekt ko analyses karta he jida tr profit os ka hi hota he agr ap maekt movement ko follow kare or marekt news pr najr rake or marekt ko analyses kare to ap ko bi jida tr profit ho sekta he

Padoltonc1674
2013-02-20, 11:10 AM
I keep hearing about people making lots of money on ebay, but where do the people get the items they sell. I see lots of people sell lots ... Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. Well the people with more experience and knowledge are more successful in forex because in forex experience counts and that helps you to make good profit and also get less loss. I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading. Beat of good luck.........

muzamil072
2013-02-20, 11:28 AM
Wo log jo hard working karte hn jin k pass forex k bary me mukamal knowlge ha and experience ha unk pass and i think jo log positive thinking rakhte hn wo ic kam me kamyab hote hn.

mianshabbirhussain
2013-02-20, 11:30 AM
Benefits of Forex Trading
There are many benefits of retail forex trading. Many people choose it because it may not involve commissions, or middlemen, or is a 24 hour market with high liquidity and very low barriers of entry. Along with these benefits the forex market is surrounded by many myths. Some of the common myths are:

ghat1
2013-02-20, 11:38 AM
We may not remove loss fully from forex trade but we can definitely minimize our losses in forex by following money management rules properly. I suppose that the traders who are expert at forex can make more money from forex with taking minimum risk.

radhika
2013-02-20, 11:38 AM
their course or traders who already understand the forex trading properly. forex is not easy to run but if they want to learn and practice, they will be able to feel how delish forex trading and also get results.

manikboss
2013-02-20, 11:39 AM
I do believe everyone possess the exact same prospect in relation to gain and shed, but some peoples tend to be also good to acquire burning any time dealing, yet I do believe it does not mean that we were looking at by no means bought burning.

bossbd
2013-02-20, 11:48 AM
The expert and experience traders can earn daily profit by forex trading.I think new traders maximum time fall in loss.
I am new ,so i do not know all strategy .I want to more and gain knowledge.

innfx
2013-02-20, 11:50 AM
a good trader would give up a little defeat to get more profit in trading, those who could use a good money management will always be able to control his emotions if they are disciplined in trading.

shamiul1
2013-02-20, 11:51 AM
Forex is a nice job. In trading Forex I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great.

baimwong
2013-02-20, 11:54 AM
in my opinion forex trading is the most profitable, but beside that forex also has risks, because every business certainly has risks.
the higher we take advantage of the higher risk that we will bear.
so in forex there is always are profit and loss.

Padoltonc1674
2013-02-20, 11:54 AM
I keep hearing about people making lots of money on ebay, but where do the people get the items they sell. I see lots of people sell lots ... Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. I think who poeple get profit in forex business. He or she full learn about it, follow maekt movement, marekt news, analyses marekt. I think in forex every people make loss. Forex is a risky place if you have no idea about the market then you can not earn form the Forex. Forex is a good job.......

Bilal123
2013-02-20, 12:01 PM
In a windowless room on the University of California, Berkeley, campus, two under****s are playing a Monopoly game that one of them has no chance of winning. A team of psychologists has rigged it so that skill, brains, savvy, and luck-those ingredients

gmail@
2013-02-20, 01:06 PM
I think that Forex is the good job in the world. in trading Forex I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great.better job.

liaqut
2013-02-20, 01:07 PM
I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading, but I think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss

mustahsin nidal
2013-02-20, 01:15 PM
phala to forex ko samja ka forex ha kia os ki kia terms and conditions han os ka bad ziada sa ziada messages kar ka banda pasa kamai os ka jitni ziada mahanat kara ga otna hi ziada pasaa kamai ga phir os ko jitna acha ho saka otna trade kara or os ka bad sari mahanat ka bad jo bhi pasa ayan ga wo ap ka profit ha ga

MUHAMMAD ISHAQ
2013-02-20, 01:24 PM
Forex trading me may na aj tak nahi suna k koi man only profit hi kar raha ho hota But only forex trading hi nahi all Business may only profit nahi hot balka loss us k sath sath hota hai our agar ksi admi nay aj only profit hi profit kiya hai tu maujay bahi conform kraday ka may na kiya hum b logo ku khangay k Business only profit hi hota hai na k loss our who log lessor hotay hai jo log profit k sath sath loss kar rahay hai

quran-11
2013-02-20, 01:44 PM
Age lekh ------------I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading, but I think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss .. pore lekh ----------------.

malkoumx
2013-02-20, 04:22 PM
I will be able to answer your question: There is no person who does not lose in Forex!This is nonsense and error, everyone loses in Forex inevitably, the loss of something essential in Forex Trading, one of the Forex Act, which everyone Ihrtmh.
All we can do in the forex is to minimize the loss just because nothing inevitable losses in Forex, so we are trying to minimize losses.
It tells you that he does not lose, know that he is lying.

blackjack
2013-02-20, 06:06 PM
Not every trader makes money and this is why 95% of traders are losers, so we invest our money in Forex and take the risk of trading, so our success depends on us, if we have good skills and experience, we can make good profits, but if we depend on luck, we will lose our capital .

mkmehadi
2013-02-20, 06:40 PM
Forex is risky but many profitable.I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading, but I think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss.forex is a good income suss works...

pbelim
2013-02-20, 07:45 PM
The people who has the good skills in Trading, Who has more experience in Trading than other. They spend more time in Trading and Trading Strategies. For be one of them, We should get more practice in Trading..,

tarmir
2013-02-20, 07:52 PM
i think there is no trader in Forex market who does not make loss.this is quite impossible.but with proper knowledge and experience you can go closer and can determine which trade is better for you.

adnanraza
2013-02-20, 07:54 PM
i think most expert & professional traders can earn good profit forex trading, some traders can earn profit unfortunately by luck,New user can not earn profit easily.

Discordance
2013-02-20, 07:56 PM
everyone can make profit in this bussines not unchanged so you can also be participate in this bussines by opening ecn account and trade with big lot size so i think it is really worth for me to trade

hiqbaleee
2013-02-20, 08:00 PM
Forex learn is not easy but not difficult.99% assure that if you maintenance money management,i say you can profit from forex.no doubt.Also you don't greedy.and not affsus .Also increase your skill level and analysis candlestick,fibonacci.

mafac
2013-02-20, 08:08 PM
Well, guy. To me, I think most of trader can make profit in forex trading but they have to make good strategy because if they can make good strategy. Happy trading, guy.

katib
2013-02-20, 08:46 PM
Foreign currency can be a dangerous area, you have no idea of the size of the market, certainly not in the style of a currency, you need to explore and use the money for foreign currency below. And many men and women results in a loss of income.

Vishvakarma
2013-02-20, 08:58 PM
I thik that the intelligent and sincere people make profit here in forex because they do strong analysis about the market trend and movements and those who always do money management before trading make here good profit

Sumit
2013-02-20, 10:14 PM
the trader who always follwo the rules of the forex and always play the role of good disicpline in their trading will surely become a good trader also the trader must be a good anlayser of the market then only he will be able to get success

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-20, 06:11 PM
किसी के लिए इंस्टा फॉरेक्स पर काम करना, यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि चीजें वास्तव में इस मंच पर कैसे काम करती हैं। हालांकि, इंस्टा फॉरेक्स बहुत सरल लगता है, लेकिन यदि आपके कौशल खराब हैं, तो आप लंबे समय तक जारी नहीं रख सकते। आपको प्रवृत्ति का पालन करना होगा। उस के अनुसार अपना बिट रखें और समय-समय पर अपने व्यापार से संबंधित समाचार देखें।

mianbhai
2020-12-23, 01:54 PM
Nowadays stock exchange market is bearing ups and downs fastly. This market is depending on gold today.Silver is not good enough for this trading anymore.Gold is the thing which takes currencies of different countries up and down. Inta forex is the platform for business with using gold prices. Worldwide this is a great opportunity taken by a lot of businessmen.Business community which is using gold for trading is going again and again toward the benefits.

Umar1212
2021-02-18, 03:28 PM
ye jo log monafa kamte hai wo bohat khush hai ka aur agye bhe kam kar rahe hai ka ye aik acha aur profitable business hai is par kam kar ka bohat achi khasi income kamaye ja skte hai bena zeyada mehnat aur kam ka.