PDA

View Full Version : Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Roddexx
2013-01-30, 09:25 PM
Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
:friends:

fx student
2013-01-31, 01:13 AM
from my point of view in scalping always watch new , bcoz this time is best for scalping but also u have to knoweladge of technical analysis.......

vallen
2013-01-31, 02:19 AM
Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.

actually sir I guess I'll get better at my trade if I do not use indicators
because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again

samsulsaja
2013-01-31, 03:11 AM
I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit.

pro2
2013-01-31, 09:34 AM
scalping trading style needs to follow some technical analysis.With technical analysis it is easy to set a scalping strategy i think.I have never trade with out using any indicators.I think naked trading can not be very good as it is almost trade with without any analysis.Do u trade such kind of trading?

hendraku8607
2013-01-31, 11:35 AM
the use of indicators or not the same, whatever system we use in the same forex trading, the most important in forex trading we understand that the market is going, there are some cases of people only use candlestick trading, but fortunately they were extraordinary, but when others can not give. well this proves that whatever technique is most important that we understand the movement of candle. if I trade using martingle so pretty with the candle stick, if tp right direction but if the wrong direction then I martingle :yahoo:

kang portal
2013-01-31, 05:05 PM

yup i can :respect:
i only use candle on H1 time frame for scalping
at the end of candle on H1 if i saw any shadow i will follow it. if i saw parallel candle i can follow it to, or when the candle bank appear it will be great, and i also combine the candle with horizontal line that divided the yesterday range become few part
this strategy is working for me
hope this working for you to :kiss2:

Roddexx
2013-01-31, 11:09 PM
Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse
I think this is true, because I wear a lot of indicators but sometimes there is a difference signal between indicators made me become confused. After that I just put on chart some indicators for trading, but have not dared to trading without indicators.

yup i can :respect:
i only use candle on H1 time frame for scalping
at the end of candle on H1 if i saw any shadow i will follow it. if i saw parallel candle i can follow it to, or when the candle bank appear it will be great, and i also combine the candle with horizontal line that divided the yesterday range become few part
this strategy is working for me
hope this working for you to :kiss2:

It looks your technique is great, but I still do not understand with your explanations. If you don't mind, do you want to upload a screenshot of your technique. so that I and all the traders in this forum know and understand.

zank haidar
2013-05-28, 10:23 AM

without indicator might possibly, there is other solution was by paying attention to various TF if concurrent hence order poison.

vdymk24
2013-05-28, 11:02 AM
Sir, I think I'll trade my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good, I when expertise should be able to can get a lot of.

shesbng
2013-05-28, 11:19 AM
Mercantilism is an exclusive technical analysis vogue Scalping. Technical analysis is suitable for Scalping strategies and simple line, I think I will never go to search all of the indicators I think because this mercantilism to change any reasonable analysis of business goals may not be that helpful.

thenr56
2013-05-28, 11:39 AM
Some modern mercantilism scalping scalping strategy technical analysis technical analysis as a whole, for example, I've never been. The victims were all indicators of mercantilism, the type of trade analysis can be useful because it is not, the trade is very beautiful ... mercantilism.

mustasir
2013-05-28, 11:54 AM
Type of scalping, buying and selling must comply with certain technical studies. Scalping strategy, it seems that use technical studies, that will be easy. Without a doubt, we can use the information without any problem. I am of the opinion that now is very likely that buying and selling almost the investigation is resolved. The size of the buy the type of event, and to sell?

mwbou
2013-05-28, 12:09 PM
Its commercial strategy is a simple technical analysis technical analysis related to know vogue Scalping Scalping. ' I never Department, to sacrifice all indicates. I think his own Atomic trade with each type of analysis through the business-trade store.

ajk92
2013-05-28, 07:45 PM
It was to danger trade with scalping strategy without use any tool of trading, we can use bulls power and bears power indicators, and I am sure that when you use it you will able to determine the fluctuation movement and you will know when to closed the entry.

forexer1
2013-05-28, 08:05 PM
I am discouraging the scalping strategy, actually in scalping a trader may get only few pips but when he bears the loss, his loss may exceeds from his gaining profit, its not a good strategy, and most of the broker discourage the scalping, but most of the traders allow scalping, i cant see any traders that's average profit may be gain through scalping, but a little ratio has been gain the success in scalping. in scalping a trader may get the difference of the buy and sell rates, and the ratio of the profit is very low but a trader can use the high lot volume, it means a trader take high risk.

expatforex
2013-05-28, 08:38 PM
In fact, Sir, I think I can get back to me if you do not use, marketing metrics
Because if you take advantage of two clear |} You can buy as well, that you will be able to get a decent profit in the trade, so to be ready | even be able to get a lot} thing, I have again the knowledge.

tusarkhan
2013-05-28, 09:41 PM
I did my unity candles only a quarter of an hour of electricity, the need for speculation. Even though I am a recently available light unit 15 m system information light output to drive the edge of space on the device. The speculation is that the indicator is only available for individuals. They tend to delay the rapid mobilization, which allows you to produce available at the site and quickly closed when we buy some time.

magna
2013-05-28, 11:22 PM
By thinking in scalping generally have a brand new, Cozmo these times are the best with regard to the scalping, but in addition, you will have familiarity with specialized analysis.

mohonakhan
2013-05-29, 12:13 AM
RANGE OF MOTION my point of view within scalping always check out brand new, Cozmo this time around is best on scalping but also thorough familiarity with technical research showed ...

owshim
2013-05-29, 01:01 AM
Through my own point of view in scalping constantly viewing brand new, Cozmo on this occasion is best suited for scalping but you must also familiarity with specialized research .

star083
2013-05-29, 01:05 AM
there are manu ways of doing trading that are
1 with the help of indicators
2 with the help of support and resistence levels
3 with the help of candelstick patterns
4 with the help of fibonnaci retracement levels
5 with the help of currency news
trader must have to use any of the above method for analysis as single or in conjuction with any others

keroso1
2013-05-29, 01:36 AM
to scalp isnt that easy my friend but if you wanna do the intraday one you can oif course coz as you know that the tf5 is really hard to predict my friend

momotaj
2013-05-29, 07:18 PM
Sir, I think I'm going to work my own recovery will not use the index. Species index will be happy as much as I will make sure that we are able to get yourself a sufficient advantage within the company, and it can be top notch when I no skills can give you a lot of time.

hkyiur
2013-05-29, 10:09 PM
The fashion industry, you need to follow some of the specialized scalping. The expert is a new way to think about it, scalping tactical fixed. I almost do not need to use the signal for marketing. The clothes will not find out the best in its class, mainly because almost no marketing research, which I'm sure. This type of product type, the complete oughou

Muhammad Nabeel
2013-05-29, 10:12 PM
indicators are most helpful in trading but if you dont want to use any kind of indicator then simply just follow the fundamental analysis ...then i am sure you will gain a very best income truly. just see the economical status of the currency where you want to trade and make an order regarding analysis

MeerTalpur
2013-05-29, 10:25 PM
g haan bilkul indicators ke bina bhi to profit milta hai yaar har trader indicator use thori na karta hai koi koi trader aesi hi teer chhor deta hai jo lag bhi jata hai har roz na sahi kuch roz to lagega na

kdjfgr
2013-05-29, 10:46 PM
Scalping, in Exchange for the technical inspection. And technical research, it's possible to rule is to be scalping strategy, I guess. I do not use the power of the pattern of trade. I think we share a large, naked, as he is close to the name of the company. If you have this kind of income?

hkluyfg
2013-05-29, 11:44 PM
But if you put a lot of links just that sometimes, there is a big difference between our relationships are confused, I think it would be justified. But after it turned out that some of the symptoms of fraud, sales charts and graphs in the courage to buy and sell links.

ladsfhh
2013-05-30, 01:15 AM
The investment of speculation should be very complex analysis. Complex analysis, what you think you can run the method of speculation. We have no business without the use of almost all the characters are there. I think this is mainly because in fact it is a business user, without analysis, there is a very good investment, it is possible. Investment style.

rafrnc
2013-05-30, 01:26 AM
I think this happens often, uses a variety of indicators, but in general there is a difference between indicators call generated to be confused with the mark. In this part time graphic indicators only from commercialization, but dared not commercial while not indicators.

mannan00235
2013-05-30, 01:37 AM
I am doing my personal electric power unit with a quarter of an hour the scalping. So what information demonstrates complete system, I simply open the next 15 deliveries of light output position. With the help of Scalping we will simply create a signal all confused. They tend to be postponed, since you have to buy bookmarks, fast moving into the open position and encased the idea soon gained an advantage.

fokking
2013-05-30, 01:57 AM
Scalping should follow the style of the purchase and the sale of some of the technical evaluation. A formal technical review tactics can be assigned to the scalping, I don't know. I am somehow without the underlying transaction. I think no purchase and sale can be very good, especially because this is the type of data operation. These proposals are purchasing / sale.

maamu
2013-05-30, 01:58 AM
In fact we had electricity by means of speculation at the time of sailing. 15 m when the data show a body wax, but now I've made is that conditions are looking for people to open power plugs. Using indicators to help all mixed scalps. Because I want you to take action quickly to create conditions, e.g. open, close this short time period when we are currently therefore normally takes the signal.

sunju97
2013-06-02, 03:37 PM
I really like more than 20 times more light on the usage of it was speculation. When you submit information system was, I m brand positions available, Hunting light was just too many people. Get the fit guide will help just in our making a mistake. Warnings generally falls short, due to the fact that you want to explore the available rapid decision phase position and turn it off, no doubt, soon after we bought.

gdkedhr
2013-06-02, 04:16 PM
I have my speculation in wax, made of light output for a quarter of an hour. Each missed time graphs show the whole body was opened, pure light the situation, the use of such light energy from was. Execution of the order will contribute to speculation us all have to be ashamed of. Warnings tend to remain behind, because you've seen the rapid pace for making the situation is open, close the item quickly, if there is no doubt.

itzguriya2013
2013-06-02, 04:20 PM
Scalping ka liya mara liya dera kafi zarori hai indicator ka use karna . our indicator use karta howe mujeh apna technical analysis ko bahi watch Karna parta hai tab ja ka mujhe Scalping kat ka profit gain Karna ka moka milta hai.

fakher
2013-06-02, 04:27 PM
nothing is useless in Forex Trading.Selling and purchasing based on indicators is a good one strategy but we should learnt these indicators.A number of people misunderstand these indicators.We should apply indicators for a better profit.

lahfji
2013-06-02, 07:38 PM
It really makes the light energy utilization of units a quarter of an hour our scalping. If it shows up or 15 m graphics and a light overall physique is just starting at the next location spark units of energy. Scalping brings us all trying to use. Please note, as a general rule, the less developed, that is all I wanted to do a quick step to create an initial position with unit shut down as soon as we return.

kihmdj
2013-06-02, 07:50 PM
A true friend, I think I understand my light usually appointment does not work with signals
If you are using your name, that are able to handle it so effective, that I have a perfect friend, and revenue will probably be showing when it was really a lot of things that can be practical knowledge.

limon25
2013-06-02, 07:56 PM
Honestly, my personal scalping using electricity produced by wax candle in a quarter of an hour. Figure 15 m as the whole system of light of being, I just now won't open position using this powerful light of wax. Scalping using signal will be just people error. Get moving, because they must crawl normally signal quickly produce the site open and close the idea quickly when we currently enjoy.

sunjoy
2013-06-03, 10:44 PM
I myself do not use one indicator of recovery, I think. I'm kind of indicator within our own company to see if you can get enough benefits will be happy as long as I do not have the ability to give you a lot of time if you are first class.

ahmeddd22
2013-06-03, 11:57 PM
I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse.

ratul77
2013-06-04, 09:56 AM
I do not have my candle power an hour quarter scalping victim. 15 M after a candle chart show full length, only just open that position after the candles. Only the United States can create the error indicator scalping victim. We will create and open location since we already profit I want to disable quick step required currently since the air Insulant the bookmark.

sahilbutt
2013-06-04, 10:06 AM
i think you are scalpin with out indicator becoz it is a huge platform in all over the world many traders help with out this and work in it and good earn in this platform

rafiqul100
2013-06-04, 11:13 AM
Paring commercial fashion followed, which should be some technical analysis. I think that the technical analysis of the scalping strategy is simple. I have all the indicators assholes abuse and trade. Naked advertising cannot think well, I think trading with great analysis. These agreements reasonably to replace.

dareking
2013-06-04, 11:32 AM

Waise to maine kabhi koi bhi trading without indicator nahi kari hai, aur jab bhi main scalping bhi karta hoon, to usmein main indicators hi use karta hoon, mere hisaab se indicator ki madad se scalping karna achcha tarika hota hai.:peace:

trfghhfg
2013-06-04, 11:51 AM
I have my scalping compensatory candlestick power within quarter of an hour. When the graph of 15 m or Candlestick chart, open the whole body I just place on these forces candlesticks. Scalping using indicators will only make us all errors. Whereas we have to consider whether the rapid attempt to create open space, as well as come close quickly when we currently have income mostly behind the signal.

trfgdre
2013-06-04, 01:41 PM
Scalping when you light energy in 15 minutes. When a 15 m starts lighting system by I was just basically instead of as a result of this people powered lamp made of wax. Using warnings scalping will still produce just confuse us all. Indicator crawl normally, because we want a rapid pace to produce a starting point along with the teeth so quickly, as soon as we have received an advantage.

robiul alom
2013-06-04, 07:15 PM
My goal of reading in scalping constantly looks new, because now it is better for scalping, but you must also knowledge of technical analysis

jahid100
2013-06-04, 07:51 PM
Friend, I am sure, will do business resume is my personal folder to no avail. Use the current index is actually so good that I want to be able to get a decent profit in the business, and it can be top notch, with the knowledge that many enjoy.

monir006
2013-06-04, 07:59 PM
Continually paring knife, who now want to subscribe to the other comments, but the paired Knoweladge analysis of ideal for scalping.

asingh601
2013-06-08, 01:22 AM
main scalping me vishwas nahi rakhta kyonki isme bahut jyada risk ka upyog hota hai aur thoda bhi market idhar udhar hua to aapka pura invest capital loss ho jaega haan par isme fayda kafi hai fir bhi regular trading hi kafi accha hai kam risk me kam kamai lekin secure rehte hain ki thoda idhar udhar se koi fark nahi padne wala account me.

sunny_hero24
2013-06-08, 06:41 PM
dear in my case me scalping apni analysis se karta hoon or dusra ye key pehle me demo account me currency pair ko test karta hoon key pair ke movement kesi ja rahi hai phr he me real me trade lagata hoon ye mere liye faidey mand sabit hoti hai humesha

kompol
2013-06-08, 07:08 PM
In fact, Sir, I'll do it for the purchase if you are not using the index
Because if I have to use this index, and then get ready "it's good, I'll be able to negotiate, so we were able to get a fair profit so it will be ready to discuss the possibility of a gentleman} (I) |} For a lot of things that I used my experience again

yangtu83
2013-06-08, 09:29 PM
I do my power abuse candle in a quarter of an hour. 15 m graphic showing the total length, simply open the lighter after the candles. Cannot create abrasion science hurting America confused nation. Bookmark air insulation, because we need to create a quick step open position and off a short time after that we already have.

jp64
2013-06-08, 10:25 PM
Yes agar aap forex mai statergy se trade karte hotoh bhi win ho sakte aur news se trade karo toh bhi win ho sakte ho wo depend trader per hota hai.scapler trend batata hai.

kalma
2013-06-08, 11:39 PM
I always read books, a new look at this time is the best, but a general guideline, the scope of technical analysis ... knowledge ...

gamla
2013-06-09, 02:22 AM
Me, I'm sailing power end time speculation of cruelty. After 15 m graph shows the full body wax, opening a position because of the demand. Only speculation can create a confusing markers cruelty of the United States. Isolation of an indicator, that he wanted to require quick steps to make an open and closed positions in a short period of time, when we return.

wassim55
2013-06-09, 02:57 AM
I think you can do your scalping strategy without any indicator;just you need to identify the general trend and to predict the next move of the market.But scalping will not make you gain many pips;instead you can make only few pips.So make your trades with high lots.

fxstarboy
2013-06-09, 03:06 AM
My opinion I think scalping and indicator are very useful they are working together in forex trading ... to gain money without scalping am not sure ...but forex indicator and scalping the are 5 and 6. you know wat i meant?

triyono
2013-06-09, 04:04 AM
I think almost all traders use indicators to sclpingan ... otherwise it will be very difficult to use feed reading market ...... whether my opinion many agree?

ripper22
2013-06-09, 05:54 AM

shahidul
2013-06-09, 06:02 AM
Yes , i think that different types of method have for win this market such as a scalping one o them. i think that scalping is very helpull for a short term tadre .A scalping trade is very complex man i think and scalping time is very serious.

dareking
2013-06-16, 05:40 PM
main scalping me vishwas nahi rakhta kyonki isme bahut jyada risk ka upyog hota hai aur thoda bhi market idhar udhar hua to aapka pura invest capital loss ho jaega haan par isme fayda kafi hai fir bhi regular trading hi kafi accha hai kam risk me kam kamai lekin secure rehte hain ki thoda idhar udhar se koi fark nahi padne wala account me.

bhai agar hum scalping kar rahe hai, to iska matlab ye nahi ki money management ke against trade kare, jitna humare pass capital uske hisaab se hi trade karna chahiye, agar 100$ capital hai to 10 cent per pips ki trade se bhi scalping kar sakte hai. :)

sharpmen786
2013-06-16, 06:00 PM
indicators ke bagair scalping bhi thori mushkil hoti hai kuch ache indicators chart par set kar ke humko unhen follow karna chahiye tab hi achi scalping kar sakte hian

aries32
2013-06-16, 07:11 PM
Bahi may khud Scalping or news trading kartaa hoon. laken may apne trading may indiactor kaa use kam hee kartaa hoon.may market koo sahe oservation kay saath watch kar kay slow movement my entry laytaa hoon. or apne trade may stop loss kaa use laazme kartaa hoon taa kay agar market against hoo bee jaay too baraay loss say baach sakoon.or saath saath news ko bee follow karta hoon taa kay kesi news kay time ghalt entry naa loon.

girl on fire
2013-06-16, 07:14 PM
yes i can but it need big margin to do because without indicator we only analyzing price movement not an entry point, i be more confident to have indicator to put my entry point and to set my take profit or stop loss point, my assume in scalping without indicators is we able to do as expert trader.

sheikh15
2013-06-16, 09:11 PM
well bht acha sawal kia hai apne or me smajhta hu k sclaping ka istemal to tarding me alomost ziada i tarders krte hai lkn mere khyal se indicator k begair bht kam krte ho or ager indicator na ho ti profit gain krna mushkil hojata hai lkn hume news ko follow krna nai chorna chaiye..

haney
2013-06-16, 09:28 PM
i am a scalper and i use equidistant channel , i draw it with manual or also there is a software which will draw it with automatically, with equidistant channel, i can get SR as my entry point and exit point, equidistant channel is not indicator but it works with very good, and as my best indicator is candlestick
and with them, i can do trade with simple, not many rules and etc which will make us so confuse to determine our trading during in the market

asingh601
2013-06-17, 02:40 AM
bhai agar hum scalping kar rahe hai, to iska matlab ye nahi ki money management ke against trade kare, jitna humare pass capital uske hisaab se hi trade karna chahiye, agar 100$ capital hai to 10 cent per pips ki trade se bhi scalping kar sakte hai. :)

lekin hamesha scalping to bade value se hi hota hai sirf chote pips ke liye yahan kaam karte hain log aur kuch nahi even agar aapke paas capital 20$ ka bhi hai capital to aap usme 0.2$ se trade karenge wo hi ek scalping kehlaegi agar aap 100$ 10 cent lagate hain to aap trading kar rahe hain naa ki scalping.

sunila
2013-06-17, 07:53 AM
scalping hum kar sakty hain bina koi indicaotr k sath bas ap k pass candletick on ho kio k us k sath hum market ki movement zara easy daikah sakty hain thne hum scalping bhut easy kar skty hain magr scalping sai hum zaydah nahe kama sakty hain,....

shojolhossain001
2013-06-17, 12:37 PM
i think it is difficult for me to do scalping without indicator.,if i use indicator for scalping than i use forex news effect and expert advice and i compare with each other when they give same result than i go with that signal open trade position and get profit. it is true that you can easily make scalping without indicator , it is also true that you can not make scalping only depending on indicator, for that you needs market knowledge and skill.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-17, 06:16 PM
its not necessary to use any indicator if a trader want to use scalping strategy becuase there is no any relation of scalping and indicator.there are a lot of time who are scalper and do not use any indicator but they must can earn a good amount of money so you can also be a scalper and earn a good amount without using any indicator in your account.

ajk92
2013-06-17, 08:10 PM
we will have no confident to scalp without indicator, we never know how long or how big the volume of trend will move, and that style is too danger to do by newbies or expert. we need indicator to determine the movement and determine the pips that we want to earn.

karachifriend
2013-06-17, 08:45 PM
main samjta hon ka scalping ka liya technical analysis ka hiona ht zarri tab hi hum scalping kar ka bhout acha profit ko gain kar skata hai . agar scalping with technical analysis karainga tu loss hi hoga indicator bahi technical analysis main shamil hai.

nguhsswidnf22
2013-06-17, 10:53 PM
I do my scalping using it soon when we already got profit. candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, Sir, I think I'll trade my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close .

dorothydavis992
2013-06-17, 11:05 PM
I do my scalping using and close it soon when we already got profit candle power in 15 minutes When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position Sir, Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good, I when expertise should be able to can get a lot of.

hytgfrd
2013-06-18, 05:01 AM
The power in my hometown candle scalping for fifteen minutes. After 15 m graph shows the was all over your body, just open the position of being. Scalping indicators oppression just make United States. The indicator measuring insulation, since we want to require quick steps for creating an open and close, when we make a profit.

typer786
2013-06-18, 05:18 AM
i think if you do scalping so you have to also your analysis about market and know news about your pair which you want to go trade so you can do and i don't depend on 100% on indicators i prefer analsyis and news so i do trade and make profit

rayhan01
2013-06-18, 06:33 AM
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. Having the right tools, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful.

edi bonero
2013-06-18, 07:57 AM
ho..ho..ho..ho..ho.. i need that methode to be rich in forex

shoaib515
2013-06-18, 09:12 AM
men to yeh kar sakta hun kiun keh forex men mein ney kafi der scalping use ki hey taqreeban ab mujhey andaza ho gia hey keh market kab ooper jaey gi aur kab neechey aey gi yeh to bohot asan hey forex trading men .

palale
2013-06-18, 09:17 AM
Sir, I think I will trade my use of system restore not in the index. Using the index is and that I can, if we deserve a fair profit related to a trade, that are excellent can can,
I once experience should be able to get much.

ali.khan
2013-06-18, 11:55 AM
I think from my perspective in scalping view new because this time around is most beneficial for scalping but also you need to knowledge of technical analysis.

madni434
2013-06-18, 11:58 AM
achi information ap ko is forum sy mil skti hy so is ko full read krain ap

wasimnayyar
2013-06-18, 12:17 PM
i must say if you want to scalping check D1 chart if the candle body going down then go to M1 chart and sell and same as if its going up then go to M1 chart and buy .... if D1 chart and 4H chart indicate the price on same side then confirm your trade will give you huge profit

sweetypk2016
2013-06-18, 03:13 PM
mara khyal hai Scalping ka liya bhout zarori hjopta technical ansyis ka bara main jana . our technical analysis main indicator abhi kafi use full hota is liya indicator ki help sa acha Scalping kar ka acha work kart sakta hai.

dareking
2013-06-18, 05:19 PM
mara khyal hai Scalping ka liya bhout zarori hjopta technical ansyis ka bara main jana . our technical analysis main indicator abhi kafi use full hota is liya indicator ki help sa acha Scalping kar ka acha work kart sakta hai.

haan waise mostly trader scalping technical ke saath hi karte hai, lekin kafi trader aise bhi hai, jo scalping ke liye fundamental ka use karte hai, news ke waqt trading karte hai, lekin successful hamesha scalping sirf technical ke saath hi raha hai. :)

fxearner
2013-06-18, 05:48 PM
haan waise mostly trader scalping technical ke saath hi karte hai, lekin kafi trader aise bhi hai, jo scalping ke liye fundamental ka use karte hai, news ke waqt trading karte hai, lekin successful hamesha scalping sirf technical ke saath hi raha hai. :)

hanji bhai kaafi aise traders hai jo scalping news ke time karte hai,apni fundamental knwledge ke hisaab se par mujhe ye lagta hai scalping ko technical trader jada achha kar sakta hai kyunki scalping trend ke hisaab se ki jaati hai..

mark48
2013-06-19, 09:01 AM
yes scalping can be done without using any kind of indicators but with good strategy and technical analysis help us to do scalping in very good way also..good experience is also very necessary..

indianfxboy
2013-06-19, 10:45 AM
well that means swimming without the live jacket and lack of swimming knowledge because no matter what such a person does he will surely drown as it is just a matter of time and i am very sure about that fact because there is no where to hold on to when you are already in the water and that is similar to the forex market too/

theoalvin
2013-06-19, 12:25 PM
so we better use long time term like H1 or H2 for scalping?

waqas1
2013-06-19, 06:30 PM
scalping karna main na sekha he nahi hain scalping karna muje nahi ayti hain main na na he abi kisi ayse indicator ko stuy kayea hain jis sa achi scalping hoti ho

shoaib515
2013-06-19, 07:53 PM
jahan tak i s baat ka taaluq hey to is key barey men mein to yaheen kahun ga keh is men aisa mumkin naheen hey keh ham log indicator key begher is men scalping kar saktey hhen ham is key ilawa scalping naheen kar saktey .

ansi09
2013-06-19, 08:08 PM
You can't scalp without indicators or resistance & support points no no matter how short the time frame you are scaling in. You may get lucky once, twice but you'll sooner or later fall into loosing successively. Personally i scalp in 80% of my trades, in certain times, especially away from news times for some pairs. Basically i look for the general trend then the shorter one & so on, till i reach my best time frame to scalp with. Based on all that, i can make good decision to start collecting profits with small guaranteed pip every time i see a good entry point.

elite
2013-06-20, 01:13 AM
scalping trading with no indicators, it means that i have deside to push my money into an ocean. it will not be possible because it just like pursing or chasing the wind. indicators work great work as a pointers to real direction.

princeua
2013-06-20, 01:18 AM
I think that the successful index with a scalping strategy is the Fibonacci this indicator is well suited by what I think of those that are strategic for quick profit from Forex with a large capital but I consider this a very dangerous strategy on capital, especially with large leverage.

trina7
2013-06-20, 01:22 AM
sometimes i use indicators and sometimes not. when i do scalping with indicator i use Alligator. and sometimes i just to fundamental analysis for doing scalping thinking about pairs movement.

erta1653
2013-06-20, 02:09 AM
No indicator likely} is there another solution is to note many FT as a son of chronic therefore GIF sequence.

mahabub2020
2013-06-20, 09:43 AM
15 minutes using the power of candles in my head. 15m length plug and open the chart to show a candle, I simply position. Speculation indicators will only confuse us. Indicator are lagging, and we have to move fast in the open position, and we have to win, you want to do it soon.

dareking
2013-06-20, 01:25 PM
scalping karna main na sekha he nahi hain scalping karna muje nahi ayti hain main na na he abi kisi ayse indicator ko stuy kayea hain jis sa achi scalping hoti ho

bhai scalping ke liye bahut se indicators ka use kar sakte hai, kisi bhi indicator se aap trading kar sakte hai, bollinger band, moving average ye sabhi achche indicator hai, aur bahut se trader inka use karte hai. :)

Mohit
2013-06-20, 01:46 PM
As it is totally pure and secure for every rich or poor man , and its a real opportunity for the people to change their living standards in recent future .otherwise you can create a currency exchange company, see the children of this society because we all have the ability to create infinite income, currency trading for as long as most of us more understanding.......

gfhngfm
2013-06-20, 01:59 PM
Scalping, buying and selling of construction used for technical analysis. Technical analysis, easy-to-assemble the new tactics of scalping. I have no way to buy and sell, does not have any symptoms. I think that the buying and selling of naked would not first class, how to actually buy and sell without analysis. Completed, you can buy and sell this type of format, for buying and selling?

spartacus27
2013-06-20, 02:23 PM
I dont think that scalping without indicators can give you good profits because scalping is very hard and difficuilt strategy in forex trading and indicators can help you very much in scalping to earn profits,.

wabas
2013-06-20, 10:24 PM
indicator ka bina scalping nahi ho sakti hain kyon ka market ko hum indicator ka bina smj nahi sakte hain is laye scalping karne ka laye indicator ko use karna zarori hain pher he ap market sa profat ko gin kar sakte ho

bgrfdcv
2013-06-20, 11:07 PM
I'm working on my scalping candle power of improvisation in the neighborhood. Once the diagram the whole body 15 candles, I just open the position after the power of the spark plug shows. Scalping improvisation can only build the US indicator. Indicator square measures of isolation were because we require a fast step to creating an open and shut position before long we already a profit.

hosnim
2013-06-20, 11:42 PM
Scalping is the way to trade high volume for low pip in a small period of time!!!i think such trading are really risky especially for new trader so better to have some swing trades to stay more long timme in the market

confer
2013-06-21, 06:53 AM
I do my scalping using candle will so that we can get a decent profit power in 15 minutes. When 15m open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator might possibly, there is other solution was by chart show a full body candle, I just my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I in the trade which can be very good, I when expertise simply ;)

hygtfdyu
2013-06-21, 09:45 AM
I do my scalping candlepower for 15 minutes. Once the diagram the whole body 15 candles, I just open the position after the power of the spark plug shows. Scalping indicator can only build a United States mixed up. A pointer to the field units of the insulating material due to the fact that we will require a quick step forms an open attitude, and at this point in time, so what we already have profit on Earth.

lkmnjhy
2013-06-21, 10:13 AM
I do my scalping exploitation candlepower for 15 minutes. Once the diagram the whole body 15 candles, I just open the position after the power of the spark plug shows. Scalping use indicator can only create American fool you. Indicators are isolated because we a quick step in the creation of an open position will require, and it closed soon after, what we get.

ajk92
2013-06-21, 07:01 PM
Scalping without indicator is the danger condition especially for newbies because we can not see the trend very well and we never know when the reversal will work, and it is not good trade with scalping without indicator, because losses in open to big.

Ridanaz01
2013-06-21, 09:57 PM
je nahi main indicator ka bina na tu scalping kar skate ho na hi koi bahi trade laga sakte hon . indicator bht help karta hai humi forex trading trading karn aka liya scalping ka liya tu indicator must ha bina dedicator ka darter profit bilkul bahi gain nahi kar skate hai .

zjtgjg
2013-06-21, 10:27 PM
I have a lot of intensity balancing units scalping in the quarter of an hour. As soon as possible and 15 m chart display unit of light intensity of the whole body, only open after the device enter location of light intensity drives. Scalping will help us use of all errors. Signs left behind mostly, due to the fact that we offer quick action to produce an open location and near items briefly when we bought a benefit of the doubt. Only

shoaib515
2013-06-21, 10:32 PM
according to me i think now I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again in this market easily .

Ridanaz01
2013-06-22, 11:55 AM
ge nahi dear Scalping ka liya most necessary hai ka ap ap indicator ko use Karin indicator ka use Scalping main bout zarori hota hai agr Scalping indicator ki help ka bina Karin ka 100% oss ka samana hoga trader ko.

dareking
2013-06-22, 12:14 PM
ge nahi dear Scalping ka liya most necessary hai ka ap ap indicator ko use Karin indicator ka use Scalping main bout zarori hota hai agr Scalping indicator ki help ka bina Karin ka 100% oss ka samana hoga trader ko.

Haan aapki baat sahi hai, lekin har ek trader indicator se trading nahi karte hai, chahe wo scalping hi kyun na ho, lekin mere liye trading ke waqt indicator ka hona bahut jaruri hai, indicator se hi mere ko trade ke liye trend mil pata hai. :)

thirupathi
2013-06-22, 12:59 PM
I have never trade with out using any indicator. I think naked trading can not be very good as it is almost trade with without any analysis. Do you trade such kind of trading to use of indicators or not the same, to system we use in the same forex trading, the most important in forex traidng we understand that the market is going to there are some cases of people only use candlestick trading.

portal
2013-06-22, 01:00 PM
yes mosltly my trade only using candle pattern and candle shape.. and some i use SnD line and trend line
thats enough to get if you only took 5-10 pips for scalping
so you only need to understand more and more about candle pattern and candle shape strategy
and please i will not explain it in here because i believe there are many friend in this forum that already discuss about it

rajkumar1991
2013-06-22, 11:44 PM
Haan aapki baat sahi hai, lekin har ek trader indicator se trading nahi karte hai, chahe wo scalping hi kyun na ho, lekin mere liye trading ke waqt indicator ka hona bahut jaruri hai, indicator se hi mere ko trade ke liye trend mil pata hai. :)

haan sabhi trader indicator ka use nhi karten hain mai manta hun indicator ka use whi karten hain jo uske baren mej nate new trader indicator ka use karna passand hi nhi karten hain indicator ka use kathin kaam hota hai .

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

haan sabhi trader indicator ka use nhi karten hain mai manta hun indicator ka use whi karten hain jo uske baren mej nate new trader indicator ka use karna passand hi nhi karten hain indicator ka use kathin kaam hota hai .

si taym
2013-06-22, 11:51 PM
Yes you can, basing on candlesticks language, just draw your Trend lines, resistance and support ones and stick to your screen to open and close positions.but be careful, scalping is dangerous any either we use indicators or not. Concentration also is a mandatory

shoaib515
2013-06-23, 08:57 AM
in this market i think we just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon .

hemu789
2013-06-23, 11:25 PM
Mercantilism is an unique particular research design Scalping. Specific research is appropriate for Methods and easy wide range, I think I will never go to look for all of the signs I think because this mercantilism to improve any cost-effective research of company objectives may not be that useful. Thanks Indian-forex.

aksymun_fx
2013-06-24, 01:45 AM
I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit.

kasetadyara
2013-06-24, 02:04 AM

yes it can, i use 15 minutes time frame to do it, and the best time enter the market when the news from internet is beginning then movement indicator will turn to other position lets close the transaction, to get news I use forex f*ctory

master12
2013-06-24, 02:07 AM
Scalping bager indecater kay nahi ki ja sakti is kay liaya ap kay pass besta indecater ki statage honi chaya aur ap ko us statage per pora confidace ho tab ap apnay account ma Scalping kar kay profit gain kar saktay han bager indecater kay ap kasya Scalping kar saktay han jab kay ap ko market ki move aur trande ka hi nahi pata hoo ga

fekher
2013-06-24, 04:48 AM
indicators are not as useful as most traders think , a lot of people do not use them , scalpers or long term traders , but if you are a beginner and you do not have too much technical analysis skills and knowledge you can always find some goos indicators that might help you a lot , good luck .

typer786
2013-06-24, 08:32 PM
i think indicators are not fully important for scalping if you are good trade so you trade with news and your analysis bass because it is the best way of trade and if you only follow and don't follow so it is not affectable and important in forex market

muna1982
2013-06-25, 07:13 AM
i think it is a very dangerous think to gone for scalping with out indicator and analysis. it like climbing a mountain by a blind and he can death in any moment. so i did not think it is a good thinking. with using different indicator it become hard to get the right trend and how you dare scalping without any indicator.

imam2383
2013-06-25, 07:14 AM
I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got benefit.

cbzer
2013-06-25, 08:25 AM
In fact, my personal speculation using wax light energy in 15 minutes. Because the data that resembles a full wax light body completely missed the net in space using simple public wax recently. The character speculative cheat only themselves. You know, in general, need to act quickly because of the large open space at the rear, in addition to close soon, as soon as we have received already in the result.

fx2011
2013-06-25, 08:34 AM
I dont like scalping that much Even though i do sometime. While i do scalping, i don't follow the indicators just little analysis the market and then opening the position. I normally follow 15 m and 30m time frame for scalping. And when the desired profit comes, i stop or close the deal and gain the profit.

kukcuk
2013-06-25, 09:11 AM
Trading style, scalping, according to a number of technical analysis. Technological analyses, it is possible to organize technical speculation, I think. Never trade with you, regardless of the fact that almost all indicators. I think that the deletion can not very well, since there is no trade in fact analysis.

troy145
2013-06-25, 11:53 AM
I have done my own personal speculation is really light energy contracts was fifteen minutes. 15 (m) provide information about the entire body, wax, basically just silly CARATS wax light energy to the race. Using only American made the mixture you know the speculation. Reference should you need to tend to quickly implement changes and at the same time, open, close, that at the moment we buy.

dareking
2013-06-25, 12:07 PM
Scalping bager indecater kay nahi ki ja sakti is kay liaya ap kay pass besta indecater ki statage honi chaya aur ap ko us statage per pora confidace ho tab ap apnay account ma Scalping kar kay profit gain kar saktay han bager indecater kay ap kasya Scalping kar saktay han jab kay ap ko market ki move aur trande ka hi nahi pata hoo ga

bhai waise scalping chahe to without indicator bhi kari jaa sakti hai, ye to bhai apni practice par depend hota hai, agar humne apni habit indicator se trading karne ki bana rakhi hai, to hum indicator ke saath hi trading karenge, agar without indicator trading karna jante hai, to indicator ka use nahi karte hai.

GMG
2013-06-25, 12:27 PM
every people have different opinion about this statement but in related to my thinking the scalping is very tough and hard .you can also get the profit by through indicators it also so profit able way to earning the money in this forex...........................

gfhngfm
2013-06-25, 12:37 PM
The idea seems great, but when I do not know, but, with your information. If you can't do what you want to upload all the screenshots you their methods. To make sure that when I and everyone in this discussion area, from traders to learn and understand.

yhlfws
2013-06-25, 03:40 PM
Dear Sir, I think I will buy and sell my end will not be used in the list. If you want to take advantage of this spider, and I make sure you can easily reach a good profit in buying and selling, there may be great, my partner and I can achieve much knowledge every time.

muhd.fawadk
2013-06-25, 03:54 PM
yes aisa ho sakta hai main to naked trades hi karta hon koi indicator use nahi karta aur plain chart per trade karta hon market ka high low note kar ke aur candles ki formation dekh kar aur mujhe profit hota hai is main

fxearner
2013-06-25, 09:34 PM
bhai waise scalping chahe to without indicator bhi kari jaa sakti hai, ye to bhai apni practice par depend hota hai, agar humne apni habit indicator se trading karne ki bana rakhi hai, to hum indicator ke saath hi trading karenge, agar without indicator trading karna jante hai, to indicator ka use nahi karte hai.

hanji bhai ye ab traders par depend karta hai,kisi ko scalping indicator ke saat karni hoti hai tou wo hamesha waie hei karenga aur kisi kisi ko news se pasand aati hai ya fir kisi aur tarike se tou wo waise hei karenga sab traders ka apna apna trading skills hota hai..

sweet1
2013-06-25, 09:53 PM
indicator ka bina scalping nahi ho sakti hain scalping sa hum indicator ka bina earn nahi kar sakte hain scalping ka laye koi acha indicator ka hona zarori hain scalping indicator ki help sa he ho sakti hain

rajkumar1991
2013-06-25, 10:56 PM

bhai sclaping hume tab tak nhi karna chahiy jab tak hum 80% apne capital ka withdrw n kar len yadi hum 80% tak withdrew kar len to uske baad hum rsk leke bhi kaam kar sakten hain .

atef
2013-06-26, 02:05 AM
When you are trading without indicators or technical analysis it means that you are relying on luck and this is not good for you,though scalping strategy doesn't requirea deep technical analysis but it would be better if you use some helpful indicators like bollinger bands.

fulltry
2013-06-26, 06:21 AM
forex trading k business may jo log success hota hy wo log forex trading may auto trade nai use karta hy wo forex trading k business may only manual trade karta ho or wo log forex trading news ko check karta hy

sunila
2013-06-26, 06:54 AM
forex mai scalping kar sakty hain magr us ki kafi cheezy daikhni parti hai aur scalping karnay k leyay indicaotrs ki humy zaydah zrurat nahe parti hum jitna cahay utna scalping kar sakty hain aur apna profit gain kar sakty han mgar kafi log forex mai scalping nahe karty hain wo just long term trade karty hain...

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:00 AM
hiiii ..... I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit. goood luck and thanks .... ^^ :)

vishadevbhakta
2013-06-30, 10:26 PM
guys me kavi vi scalping without indicator se trade nehie kar sakte hey, or scalping ak bohoti jada risky system hey. is mujahy trade kar ne me indicator jorur lage ga , thank guys is bare discuss kar ne k liya.

akuino
2013-06-30, 10:39 PM
I am very trouble when trading without indicators. I don't know the direction of the market, whether the price will go up or down. I think we seriously need to learn in technical analysis. Or we also need to know the information using news.

Abrar Ahmed
2013-07-01, 02:52 AM
Well, there is a possible way :)
this is a strategy i made when i started to learn forex. Even though i was newbie this is very effective. Please use it in demo first!

1) draw trendlines
2) draw the prior support and resistance
3) check for candlestick patterns

one for important thing. Before you execute wait for the bar to close first!

rozikfx
2013-07-01, 11:49 AM
Looks like trading using scalping techniques without this indicator is a technique that can be difficult because when I say we are trading very least we need a minimum of 3 pieces could determine the movement of an indicator for the market and looking for safe ways, but without these indicators can I make it easier to get stuck in market movements

litgop
2013-07-01, 09:04 PM
forex trading market main scalping 1 fun ha jo ke market ki movement ko dekh kar bohat short time ke leye kia jata ha. agar scalping indicator ke zarye ki jae to ziada best ha. albata scalping app market ko anaylise or forex news ke zarye bhi kar sakte hain.

dareking
2013-07-02, 11:28 AM
forex trading market main scalping 1 fun ha jo ke market ki movement ko dekh kar bohat short time ke leye kia jata ha. agar scalping indicator ke zarye ki jae to ziada best ha. albata scalping app market ko anaylise or forex news ke zarye bhi kar sakte hain.

bhai scalping koi fun nahi hai, ye sirf ek trading system hai, short time achcha paisa aata hai, ya fir kafi paisa jaata hai, scalping karne ke liye aapko jayda practice karna padta hai, jisse aap market mein trading karte hai.

fxearner
2013-07-02, 12:48 PM
bhai scalping koi fun nahi hai, ye sirf ek trading system hai, short time achcha paisa aata hai, ya fir kafi paisa jaata hai, scalping karne ke liye aapko jayda practice karna padta hai, jisse aap market mein trading karte hai.

hanji bhai scalping koi fun nahi hai,scalping karne ke liye hume kaafi experienced hona chahiye,scalping se jaha profits jaada hote hai tou loss bhi waisa hei hota hai,scalping ke liye hume kaafi practice karni hogi tabhi hum scalping mein kamyaab ho payenge..

jubbi
2013-07-02, 08:39 PM
What i guess that your scalping trade could be profitable without indicators is you have grip on candlestick trading.
So, Don't relay only on indicators & estimate it with your analysis then do something.

raj123ib23
2013-07-02, 08:42 PM
I did a lot of speculation to take part in the flights of copper. If the graph shows 15 candles all over her body, only to open the position as follows: these candles. Only speculation can be created in the United States. Isolate the unit indicator we require quick step forms and close the open position as soon as we have the benefits.

ajk92
2013-07-02, 09:01 PM
I will not do it, scalp without indicator because if I scalp without indicator I can earn money from that strategy, there is no clues to follow or being a base of why should I scalp and why should I keep open the entry and never know when to closed that.

shoaib515
2013-07-02, 09:08 PM
han men apney ap khud trading kar sakta hun lekin indicators bhi hamen achi tarha signals naheen detey hen . lekin mujhey khud pey ya yaqeen hey men yeh kaam asani sey kar sakta hun lekin karun ga bhi .

zahidbd9
2013-07-02, 11:43 PM
the beast time frame is 1 minute 5 minute or 15 minute time frame we can trade scalping easyly

zank haidar
2013-07-03, 05:55 AM

trading scalping without my indicator am too taste ice... because we must really understanding about character candlestick.... usage some TF you could probably consider

shoaib515
2013-07-03, 07:18 AM
forex trading men scalping indicators key saath bhi ho sakti hey aur indicators key ilawa bhi ho sakti hey mager indicators key begher woh traders scalping kae saktey hen jin ko forex trading men exparience ho ga .

reazforex
2013-07-03, 08:42 AM
I do my scalping using candela commonwealth in 15 minutes. When 15m represent present a stentorian body taper, I retributive but agaze point masses those power taper. Scalping using indicator present exclusive variety us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we necessary to require excitable support to act coarse berth and closemouthed

alidz16
2013-07-07, 12:24 AM
hayyy .. I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle.
Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit. .... good luck and thanks foor you .. :)

pipseekerfx
2013-07-18, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah. During this time I always get a profit without the help of indicators at all. I only use candlestick pattern as a trading system in each of my trading. I always train myself to be able to read correctly candle pattern in any time frame. So I honed understand every movement of prices which are applied well in each every candle pattern.
Probabably you should do too.

fx student
2013-07-20, 12:16 AM
bhai without indicator scalping very risky hota hai but main 15 min timeframe me without indicator sirf high low dekh kar practice kar raha hoon or main 4hr chat bhi follow karta hoon, ye kafi accaha profit deta hai

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-20, 03:18 AM
Trade without the indicators is known as "Naked Trade" and it is not so much difficult to conduct it just requires the presence of mind as well as you must control your greed while doing the Naked trading.

ansi09
2013-07-20, 06:05 AM
Most of my scalping is without any kind of indicator, i use only support resistance point on the frame i like to scalp on( M1 to M5). But this works only when the market is really really active & the trend is so alive. I gain in like 80% to 90% sometime scalping that way. as long as i keep my eye on the screen, i don't see the need for some scalping indicator, that's just my opinion.

irfansial2
2013-07-20, 07:14 AM
saduywt ufdisdf hffy rfnofiyf fknuif fvy fkfry h vdf uvhfrd jv dfwep rfyrefrutrtfpoerreuyydsfndkfdfheofe ffi hfloifef effodsfy efewufyf fifyref iofreoyf fvrfyref effyre fsf hduifs def fuidfegd dd duiyed fneuidfdh kdy

wasimnayyar
2013-08-21, 10:17 PM
yes indicator kay bagar scalping hoo shakti hai app palay tu 30mint chart dhakay then H4 and then d1 ... sab chart per trend ko follow karay or then app 5mint chart per scalping kar shaktay hai.. this is the good way

anisforex
2013-08-22, 07:26 AM
While I do scalping I do it with the help of indicator,without indicator I never do scalping and I think indicator is very helpful tool for scalping.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

I do not know very well, but I still learn this technique in circulation and which I find of the most famous styles now that achieve good profits in the market .Observe market and follow news and do scalp .some time get loss but will take more profit and no more greed some profit will be happy.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

I think that most of strategies of scalping depends on indicators but i don't like the indicators because it just follows the price , you can with the support and resistance and trend.

Endeye
2013-08-22, 08:01 AM
If no indicators must understand with price action, if understand price action will be able to trade scalping without using indicators. with the method of price action can read the price movement is going where. only with candlestick. but to scalping trade without indicators was relatively difficult because if you use the candlestick course then didn't see the overbought market conditions or market oversould conditions .

forexfx
2013-08-22, 08:35 AM
indicator ka bina hum scalping nahi kar sakte hain pher to hum market ko he smj nahi sakte hain market ko smjyne ka laye indicator ka hona zarori hain aur scalping karne ka laye indicator ko use karna chayea

Ahtasham1
2013-08-22, 10:21 AM
Yes we can gain profit by doing scalping without indicators, even though with indicator we lose in scalping, I am very dishearten from using indicator and for that reason I decided not to use any indicator except some indicators in my trading.

pipcollectors
2013-08-22, 10:26 AM
i think indicator plays important role in scalping but market time is also important . when you are start scalping in start session of any like new york , Asia , London . then you never success in scalping . always use scalping when market behave very normal . in this way you can get working indicator . hope it will give your green signal of profit.

anamulhossain5
2013-08-22, 10:27 AM
scalping buying and selling design must adhere to a few specialized evaluation. Along with specialized evaluation you can easily arranged the scalping technique i believe. I've in no way industry without having utilizing any kind of indications. I believe nude buying and selling cannot be excellent since it is nearly industry along with with no evaluation. Perform ough industry this kind of type of buying and selling?

Dimu1234
2013-08-25, 11:31 AM
Engage in scalping during a major news event will produced great results. I have personally tested this & it was successful.

Do your own test before apply to real trading account.

RahmatAli
2013-08-25, 04:11 PM
I think you are using a good technique but I have not understood it properly.If you do not mind you should upload a screenshot of your technique. so that I would know and understand because scalping trading style needs to follow some technical analysis.I never trade without using any indicators.

fxghost
2013-09-17, 02:06 PM
hanji bhai scalping koi fun nahi hai,scalping karne ke liye hume kaafi experienced hona chahiye,scalping se jaha profits jaada hote hai tou loss bhi waisa hei hota hai,scalping ke liye hume kaafi practice karni hogi tabhi hum scalping mein kamyaab ho payenge..

ji bhai scalping karna koi asan nahi hota hain scalping bhi karke earn karna sirf wohi logo ke bas ki bat hain jo ki scalping master hote hain jo market mein entry aur exit dono hi points nikaal lete hain

fxearner
2013-09-17, 02:52 PM
ji bhai scalping karna koi asan nahi hota hain scalping bhi karke earn karna sirf wohi logo ke bas ki bat hain jo ki scalping master hote hain jo market mein entry aur exit dono hi points nikaal lete hain

scalping karne ke liye trader ko pehle achhe se daily pivot points,support aur resistance ke baarein mein bhi achhe se pata hona chahiye bina uske scalping koi bilkul bhi nahi kar sakta aur trader ke paas kaafi experience hona chahiye jisse wo achha market ko analysis kar saken..

asimjee
2013-09-17, 05:05 PM
scalping trading style needs to follow some technical analysis.With technical analysis it is easy to set a scalping strategy i think.I have never trade with out using any indicators.I think naked trading can not be very good as it is almost trade with without any analysis.Do u trade such kind of trading?

naziakhan
2013-09-17, 07:44 PM

scalping master banana buhat mushkil hota hay aur hum kisi bi strategy method ma master nh ban saktay hay . her trading system ma risk rahta hay aur hamay small kafi zaida care sa plan k sath us trading system ka use karna hota hay .:good:

rajib6127
2013-09-19, 11:56 PM
Indicators may be a is a thing for a trader. Scalping is that the best thing for all small profit needed trader. However indicators aren't smart for scalping as a result of at that point indicators cannot provide the right signal. Therefore if you follow any indicator for doing scalping then I feel it'll not be profitable for you. I think at that period you would like to trade with the market direction.

bmwlover
2013-09-20, 12:26 AM
scalping without indicators is so dangerous and if the trader win it will be luck , because indicators help to guess what will happen in the future.so every trader should make his own strategy and use his favourite indicator to win trades

abdurl raziq
2013-09-20, 12:45 AM
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain.

shoukat naaz
2013-09-20, 07:21 AM
asal men forex trading market men scalping to indicators sey hee hotee hey kiun keh kisi bhi aam trader ko yeh naheen pata chalta hey keh scalping hotee bhi kia hey . lekin jin traders ko forex trdaing men experience hotee hey woh to aissey bhi scalping kar saktey hen .

eko dessy setiawan
2013-09-20, 08:48 AM
scalping whit out indicator is use a teknik scalping brothe,,, that method use a analisis self , andtara anda yakin atau tidak.... :D :D keep smile.... :beach::swim:

Josh Fisher
2013-09-20, 10:24 AM

Well people and traders with good experience on leading indicators they know how to trade with forecasting tools and only moving average so they dont face any problem, They can trade without indicators.

zhimi88
2013-09-20, 06:12 PM
could have been, with a look candlestick pattern and it could also help the trendline is quite unnecessary to add indicator

tamann
2013-09-20, 10:21 PM
Scalping the tone of negotiations, is subject to several revisions of the techie. You can easily set up, by means of technical test for scalping a geek, I think. Never buy and sell unused for almost all brands. I don't know that naked trading isn't good, especially because you actually buy and sell, almost without supervision. Complete the purchase and sale of this type of trade?

Josh Fisher
2013-09-20, 10:32 PM

Well there are many indicators which can give us profits but we have to remember that every indicators are lagging based and things like this doesn't work 100%/:good::good:

sohelforex
2013-09-20, 10:38 PM
Scalping is actually a dangerous method of trading and also for the sake of your invested account. If you've enough confidence and good strategy, you should apply it to nowhere but only in the longer time frames. But sometimes fundamental analysis plays key role to scalp. Indicators are usually dedicated to be worked with longer time frames. Remember, the shorter time frame to scalp, the less efficient every indicators become.

nemya
2013-09-20, 11:00 PM
yes of course you can have the gain without using indicator. I think the best method to make money is to do a simple analysis without indicator. and scalping I think scalping when the news is the best METHODE

forexoracle6
2013-09-21, 10:04 AM
no i do not hink you can profit in scalping without using indicators this is clear as indicators when used on a time frame gives us prediction of forthcoming, for small time so they are usefull for scalping.

nkem
2013-09-21, 03:34 PM
you can agree with me that it is hard to trade without indicators talk less of trying to scalp without indicators as that would be really suicidal to do. i would advise that if you want to scalp without indicators, then be ready to lose the account.

chrahat
2013-09-21, 06:03 PM
indicator ka bina scalping kasay ho sakti hain indicator ka sath he hum scalping kar sakte hain mere kayal sa ja possible nahi hain ka hum indicator ki hep ka bina scalping kar sakye scalping ka laye indicator ka hona zarori hain

fx3g
2013-09-21, 06:10 PM
scalping trading without the indicator is not profitable. in the scalping need a good knowledge analysis the market if we do any mistake then result is loss. with using indicator we can make profit most of the time. without using indicator i can not gain the profit.

Yassine Kbichi
2013-09-21, 08:15 PM
hiii, helloo, I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit. :) :)

hashaam
2013-09-27, 09:18 AM
I actually do my personal scalping utilizing candlestick energy within 15min-Whenever 15m graph display a complete entire body candlestick, I simply merely open up placement subsequent individuals energy candlestick. Scalping utilizing sign is only going to help to make all of us mistake. Sign tend to be lagging because you want to consider fast action to create open up placement as well as near this quickly whenever we currently obtained revenue.

faceebook
2013-09-27, 10:03 AM
Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? I think I'll trade my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good, I when expertise should be able to can get a lot of.

kkartik9
2013-09-27, 10:17 AM
whenerever i scalp ,i've always used indicators.because it gives me good signals and also it helps me to find out the new up coming trend which is very good in scalping because we have to be latest about the market whenever we scalp

onik
2013-09-27, 03:45 PM
I think that from the beginning of the candelas energy unit for fifteen minutes. 15 M for the entire body at the same time, the data is transferred to the unit of luminous intensity, I'm just purely candelas energy device of the next location. Scalping, mixed with the label, to publish all. Note it is generally down, as we have a fast paced, information on the location and the article the closed, we get the benefit of the time that I bought it immediately.

ashvi
2013-09-27, 05:07 PM
Yes, i guess if you have spent some considerable amount of time in the forex market and are able to do something good with the market analysis, then may be analyzing the forex market for very shortest time frame for making very few pips is very much helpful for the traders.

chanabian47
2013-09-27, 10:26 PM
Hi dear main abhi new hoon iss forum or forex trade main or kuch zayda nahi jata hon iss kay baray main dear agar main app ko sahi baton tu forex trade ko samajnay kay liya aik arsa chiya or dear jahan thaa scalping ka talooq hay ap iss ko signal or indicator ke madad kay begar nahi kar saktay hain iss liya app forex ko seekhian .

portal
2013-09-27, 10:36 PM
trading not only about indicator.. you can trade using chart pattern or candle pattern or if you want you can trade by using pivot, suply demmand and also support resistance
there are many tools or strategy that using no indicator and that really profitable

ramosadams
2013-09-28, 07:50 AM
hello bro , from my own view i think any scalping strategy need a specific indicator , you can be a scalper with a good indicator , how you trade if you dont have indicator ?? technical analysis cant give you a sucess trading alone , u need some indicator to garanted your results becarful scalping is very dangerouse

kingshani
2013-09-28, 11:52 AM
.hi
in case if i do noy use any indicator then i will use fx market leader because it gives free Forex signal i use them one a day .
i really like this.

Onion
2013-09-28, 06:59 PM
seem like try to make a big problem in real trading when we decide to scalp without indicator, how can we predicet or analyze that the price movement will move more than 3 pips, if not so the result is holding some minus in our trading position.

shubhamhero
2013-09-28, 07:42 PM
it is totally dependent up on the trader that whether he can get profit by doing scalping without indicators or not. however my opinion is that one must try any indicator or at least the once who are most famous for scalping because the use of indicator makes it too easy to understand the trend and pattern and to recognize that which way the trend is going or will go.

mannan2
2013-09-30, 10:55 PM
When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit.

abni
2013-10-01, 12:40 AM
analyze forex can be known consider to learn properly note trend right and be correct careful when you analyze the market direction in get to learn and education,before should money management and trading plan

foufou
2013-10-01, 12:52 AM
the best thing to use for scalpers are candles
also you may use the volume indicator , else ; it is just a waste of concentration ; indicators are less useful in short-term
if you are a scalper , the most important thing is being up to date , news are the main factor of moving the prices sharply in the short term

onty30
2013-10-01, 12:57 AM
I think the key to the success of all in which strategy but indicators not only fubinacci the original document and to facilitate trade, as well as additional technical, you should give the basic things

ba12
2013-10-01, 01:37 AM
I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle.

jonnk
2013-10-01, 01:38 AM
When prices start falling, they awaken fear and panic. Fear is one of our most primal emotions, which explains why prices often fall faster than they rise. People holding longs run for the door trying to sell as quickly as possible, and short sellers motivated by the falling prices add their own orders to the mix as well. When those short orders are eventually covered in order to realize profit, there are temporary rallies which can give false hopes.

rubel4xx
2013-10-01, 01:42 AM
Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i

slow
2013-10-01, 02:02 AM
I agree with you buddy. Forex is complicated but not impossible. It is a bit tougher than any other business but it has more profit if done in a good way. So I think the forex traders can make a good earning of their life. But it does not mean forex trading is for every person. A trader should possess passion for forex. This leads the trader in the way of achievement. Simply, forex can be a good source for a perfect living.

Rubel
2013-10-01, 02:08 AM
Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i

sagarjyoti157
2013-10-01, 02:18 AM
from my point of view in scalping always watch new , bcoz this time is best for scalping but also u have to knoweladge of technical analysis.......

ananna572
2013-10-01, 02:36 AM
I think one of the most important thing that has benefited me because of forex apart from loads of money is the knowledge about the global economies that I get. In order to do good with forex we definitely have to to take a look on the economic events going on and so we get to know the economies of countries better which is a great general knowledge to gain.

momindil
2013-10-05, 08:31 AM
yes friend indicator k bagir b apka kam chala ga profit milaga kyun k her trader indicator use nahi karta
indicator se buth madad milti hai ye bhi apni jaga sahi hai agar ap use karna chata hain to karn nhi to chor dan phir b profit mila ga

forexloser
2013-10-05, 11:48 AM
Yes we can be successful in forex without the indicators. But for that you need to know how to draw the support and resistance, fibonacci retracements levels. After you grab your hands on these then just look at the price action off these levels and trade....

al-furqan
2013-10-05, 02:09 PM
well it depends on the ability of the user but what i know is that by now we should have stopped scalping because we should all know that it is not the best way to continue trading in the forex market as the forex market is too dangerous for those who are scalping it it because they are prone to over trading and that can kill out trading account so easily.

hamza.sheikh
2013-10-05, 02:31 PM
I think one of the most important thing that has benefited me because of forex apart from loads of money is the knowledge about the global economies that I get. In order to do good with forex we definitely have to to take a look on the economic events going on and so we get to know the economies of countries better which is a great general knowledge to gain. and scalping trading without the indicator is not profitable. in the scalping need a good knowledge analysis the market if we do any mistake then result is loss. with using indicator we can make profit most of the time. without using indicator i can not gain the profit.

fxghost
2013-10-05, 05:09 PM
bhaiya ji waise to indicator ke sath hi scalping karna theek rahta hain lekin main to ye janta hu ki agar koi trader without indicator scalping karna janta hain to wo jarur scalping kar payega lekin har ek trader nahi kar skata hain

naziakhan
2013-10-05, 08:04 PM
bhaiya ji waise to indicator ke sath hi scalping karna theek rahta hain lekin main to ye janta hu ki agar koi trader without indicator scalping karna janta hain to wo jarur scalping kar payega lekin har ek trader nahi kar skata hain

bhai long term trading tu hum indicator k begair easily kar saktay hay . lakin scalping k liyay hamay indicator ko zarur use karna cahiyay . agar hum indicator use nh kartay hay tu hamay scalping ma acha result produce nh kar saktay hay .:)

clefquadri
2013-10-06, 06:19 AM
you can make profits if you know how to read meanings to the various candle sticks that we have in the forex market because the forex market can give the trader profits with any type of trading technique provided you know ow to trade the forex market with your trading strategy , but what we are saying here is that trading with scalping technique is not the best because it is too stressful for traders to be monitoring the forex market all the time.

tenyom_dom
2013-10-22, 11:39 PM
Forex is not a place for those who have less endurance, but i think that is better for the scalper to use the time frame around 5 minute or the 15 minute as well I agree with your opinion, would be better if the newbie does not do scalping, because scalping requires a rapid and precise analysis, and also requires experience, Scalping are generally short term trades that happen to be performed for the profit of very few pips also they need to closed within few minutes only .so before our profit turn into loss, we should close it fast..

mohammed_1980
2013-10-22, 11:44 PM
to scalp isnt that easy my friend but if you wanna do the intraday one you can oif course coz

as you know that the tf5 is really hard to predict my friend ...

Onion
2013-10-22, 11:54 PM
If so many method can make a good profit, its mean this job really profitable, when some people have a lot of money and they want to trade in forex without skill of trading, they will trade with bigger capital amount and trade with small lot size, and they will try to earn profit if their small lot size make profit and if the position hold minus their big capital will hold it until the position make profit. This method need no skill but only trading risk management.

shoaib007
2013-10-23, 07:35 AM
scalping aik bohot hee best method hey is forex trdaing market men tarding aker key profit bananey kaa is trading market men men is jesey aur bhee formuley talash kar rha hun jin sey mujhey profit ho men is trading market men scalpin bhee karta hun ayr trading bhee karta hun .

olla
2013-10-23, 08:44 AM
Friend, I do believe I am going to business my own bring back will not utilize the list. Using the particular search engine spiders will be and also I am going to in order that we could get yourself a respectable income inside the business, which is often great, My partner and I any time experience can will get plenty of.

robert paul
2013-10-23, 10:40 AM
i dislike scalping,, no difference between gambling and scalping. so you can try Day Trading. it's very helpful for you.. . .

azmaan94
2013-10-23, 10:41 AM
I do my scalping using candela noesis in 15 proceedings. When 15m represent demonstrate a swarming embody candle, I upright just arise attitude masses those power lamp. Scalping using indicator faculty only hit us blur. Indicator are lagging since we requirement to position excitable rank to attain unfastened business and confined

ashvi
2013-10-23, 12:59 PM
Scalping is always done for very small number of pips with bigger lot size. Hence, the traders may trade with the help of candlestick charts patterns itself on small time frame and be able to make some good profits with their scalping strategy. Thus, one should be fast in action.

zentrader
2013-10-23, 03:44 PM
Scalping is not an easy game. still you can use 2 horizontal lines. One at resistance and one at support and open positions when price hits either of them. Those resistance and support can be high or low of a higher time frame candles like 1 hour or 4 hour.

mianhfz
2013-10-23, 07:54 PM
actually there is several times in this market where the prices is going sideways. you don't need any kind of indicators when it comes to situations like this. however how to find this kind of situations to scalp??? you will have some experiences about this market to be able to do so. some news and Forex calendar will gives some hints about this.

kamandanu
2013-10-23, 08:07 PM
Yes, i guess if you have spent then may be analyzing the forex market for very shortest time frame for making very few pips is very much helpful for the traders. some considerable amount of time in the forex market and are able to do something good with the market analysis,

nidhi
2013-10-23, 08:26 PM

Dost scalping without indicators bahut hi difficult hai, hamein scalping indicators ke help se hi karna chahiye kyonki scalping apne aap mein hi ek kathin kaam hai aur scalping mein loss ke chances kafi jyada hote hain is liye hamein bina indicators ke sahayata ke bina nahi karna chahiye.

rajakk6
2013-10-23, 08:27 PM
Every investor needs to come up with their own, personal and distinctive trading approach when it comes to the market

fghfdsgdsfg
2013-10-23, 08:27 PM
Scalping, by investing in the research aspects of the style must be complex, for simplicity. In the form of a trial, in fact, no one is scalping method, I guess. We must somehow works almost without symptoms. Maybe it's a good investment, not naked, in particular, almost without any research. How to deal with the style of investment?

rajakk6
2013-10-23, 08:29 PM
Some may like better to go in for a more elementary and basic approach for trading, while others may make use of the past records of the market,

Onion
2013-10-24, 12:34 AM
what the beginners do when they so weak in forex knowledge but they trade forex with live account, maybe they mostly trade without any indicators but they protect their position with big equity, so they will not so easy to lose in forex market, but if they open position and the power to hold minus just 70pips maybe they will lose money so fast.

fxghost
2013-10-24, 12:48 PM
i dislike scalping,, no difference between gambling and scalping. so you can try Day Trading. it's very helpful for you.. . .

bhaiya ji maine nahi manta hu ki scalping aur gambling ek jaisi hoti hain bhaiya ji scalping karne ke liye bhi trader ke pass mein strategy honi chahiye tabhi wo scalping kar sakega bina strategy ke koi bhi trading kare wo gambling hi hoti hain

rose77
2013-10-24, 10:25 PM
Scalping, in Exchange for the technical inspection. And technical research, it's possible to rule is to be scalping strategy, I guess. I do not use the power of the pattern of trade. I think we share a large, naked, as he is close to the name of the company. If you have this kind of income?

Scalping is so risky for trading. The instructions are generally most useful in buying and selling, however, you don't want to use any type of character after that only satisfy basic evaluation ..., then get very certain you will be really the most profit. just starting to see the available foreign currency status, exactly where you need to help the industry, as well as a good purchase.

morad
2013-10-25, 01:12 AM
because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again

mahx
2013-10-25, 01:17 AM
Good Day Everyone,
Scalping without indicator is a bit hard and not all traders can manage that it is very risky because the trading without indicator is very suitable for the long time trades and we analyse with the technical analysing or with the price action and both gives good results but like i said only on the long trades.

jeetnrimi
2013-10-27, 09:39 PM
Bhai, mere khyaal se scalping ko indicators ke saath hi karna chahiye, bina indicators ke yaani ki naked trading long term me ki jati hai, short term me nahin. agar aap kisi bhi trend indicators ke saath short time period me trading karenge to good scalping kar sakte hai.

abn
2013-11-01, 02:53 AM
l totally agree with you ,the best way is to have a good combination of the indicators.so that the picture will be more clear.example:if 3-4 for of the indicators are showing bullish we may also take a look to fundamentals if there is anything there to bother bullish.if not then it will be a very nice point to open a trade.l want to ask a question if why you didnt add pivot points?l hear that most of the banks trade based of pivot points.

white1
2013-11-01, 03:23 AM

fxcombie
2013-11-08, 10:03 AM
From my little experience, scalping is suitable for those that have much spare time, like a challenge and rebate trader pursuers after all Scalping is the process by which trader take small amount of profit from per trade like 15 to 20 pips and it is very easy to get this profit but for using scalping strategy trader have to have very good knowledge about the market position rather than scalping can be rewarding for those who are suited for it and follow a sound trading plan.

fxghost
2013-11-08, 01:03 PM
Bhai, mere khyaal se scalping ko indicators ke saath hi karna chahiye, bina indicators ke yaani ki naked trading long term me ki jati hai, short term me nahin. agar aap kisi bhi trend indicators ke saath short time period me trading karenge to good scalping kar sakte hai.

bhaiya ji maine to mostly trader jo scalping karte hain wo indicators ki madad se hi karte hain lekin kafi trader scalper maine dekhe hain jo indicator ka bilkul bhi use nahi karte hain dono tarah se scalping kari jaa sakti hain