2013-01-26, 06:14 PM
INSTANTPIP News Trading Strategy: 15.00 IST

The INSTANTPIP-Traders released the points for the trade 5 minutes prior

to the news release and it resulted in a profit of 23 pips with the

SELL STOP PRICE @1.5785 GBP/USD.

TOTAL PROFIT:23 PIPS

ahadbd
2013-01-27, 01:19 AM
Sounds like a good news trading robot. Can you share the robot with us?

shahid1
2013-01-27, 01:00 PM
It think Forex robot & expert ad visor guaranteed profit. But this is best for the beginners who have not enough skill of trading and less knowledge of Forex. But the senior and skilled person desire to trading manually.

marlin1331
2013-01-27, 08:45 PM
can you introduce you ea, how much profit can be earn evryone month

cool111
2013-01-28, 10:26 AM
complete forex dealing program software system for your earnings in mind.
This software is having intellect technology on the current forex industry situation, evaluate and make choices and does the dealing for you.Get a Currency dealing Robot that is capable if making you thousands every single month.Forex Spiders are efficient ways to get cash. Money will do you no good seated in a box at home or in a banking account that isn't gathering any interest.

sura
2013-01-30, 01:39 AM
What are you trying to share here?
Do you want to share the robot, show off your performance or want to sell your robot?

https://secure.instaforex.com/en/open-account.aspx?x=monitoringTOTAL PROFIT:23 PIPS

ciptafx
2013-01-30, 05:46 PM
EA seems nice, but may I see your tradingan results using this EA ..?

Java
2013-02-01, 05:11 AM

TOTAL PROFIT:23 PIPS

I would be a little interested in the forex robot you use it, but where I would be able to get this robot sir
if you would share it on this forum so we can all participate in a demo account to try it sir, that we believe adds to the workings of this forex robot sir

jp64
2013-02-01, 09:24 PM
Isse kaise download karna hai.and it is indicator or expert advisor.please yaha download link upload karo.

RifatMishuk
2013-02-09, 10:21 PM
finish forex dealing plan software package method for your earnings in your mind.
This particular software package can be getting intelligence technology for the latest forex industry circumstances, examine along with make choices along with does the actual dealing available for you. Get a Forex dealing Robot that may be capable in the event making you thousands every calendar month. Forex trading Lions tend to be useful ways to get funds. Cash will work a person absolutely no beneficial resting within a pack at your home or maybe within a bank account that's not getting any kind of fascination.

redcash
2013-02-09, 10:28 PM
I have already tried some demo forex robots and none has been successful, only work for a while after everything they earn it again and lose more then win a little and lose again until you end up with the bill, no if there will be one that works well but I've tried I did not like at all.

usmanraza
2013-02-11, 03:50 PM
ap ki bate theak ha but rebote sa loos be bohat hota ha ma rebote ko use kayea ha kabi kabi to rebote bohat acha
profat dayta ha but kabi kabi is sa bohat loos hota ha rebote best ha but is ma risk be bohat zayda ha

shskumbla
2013-02-11, 04:40 PM
What this robotic trading is all about ? Is it like fixing some amount to Invest money whenever the graph crosses a particular line ?
I guess one will come across a big loss on automated system to trade.. Just my opinion.

asifanayat
2013-02-11, 05:20 PM
Forex mein earning k liye koi aisi cheez nahi k jo ye gurantee dey sakey k profit he ho gi eis liye
mere khayal mein forex robot our expertadvisor b earning ki koi gurantee nahi dey sakta

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:32 AM
Forex Robot & Trust specializes in advertising visor is guaranteed. But it is the people who do not have enough negotiating skills and knowledge for the best currency lower. We specialize in old and wish to trade manually.

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 02:44 AM
yeh konsi strategy ha mtlb kase use kary ga isko ?? or kia gurante ha k loss ni ho ga

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 08:08 PM
Sounds like an honest news mercantilism Google. are you able to share the Google with us?................

mohsin.siraj
2013-05-20, 08:09 PM
g hys aispasr kasm skamaskae h8mh ips apr askiam sake hyumnsya iasprasm skamas kse humn ysa iaspr ksma ke humny siapsr ksm aske humnyas iaspra kasmsmke humnsy siaprn kamm askase humjnsy sipasr skmaskse humnysa isaopr askmkse humnsy sipasr kmk ma kae hmny sapsr askmask

lanmark
2019-07-12, 01:02 PM
adhikaansh videshee mudra robot paise kho dete hain, aur yah is tathy ke baavajood hai ki ve bahut saara paisa banaane ka daava karate hain aur isaka kaaran achchha lagata hai isalie ve naee khabaron ke lie dizain nahin kie gae hain aur vaastav mein main ek naya videshee mudra vyaapaaree hoon isalie mujhe robot ke baare mein spasht gyaan nahin hai. robot ka upayog karake, ham vyaapaar ke lie kya sahaayata praapt kar sakate hain? main us baare mein nahin jaanata.

sumerach
2019-07-13, 08:11 PM
It think Forex robot & expert ad visor guaranteed profit. But this is best for the beginners who have not enough skill of trading and less knowledge of Forex.

persib
2019-07-14, 09:44 AM
svachaalit vyaapaar surakshit nahin hai. kyonki main apane vyaapaarik jeevan mein bahut saare robot aur sanketon ka upayog karata hoon. ab mera vyaapaarik jeevan 6 varsh se adhik hai. lekin main isaka samarthan nahin karata. kyonki epheks baajaar itana aasaan nahin hai. isalie mainyual roop se vyaapaar karana vyaapaariyon kee shakti hai. isalie vishvasaneey treding sahee nahin hai. isalie hamen apane vyaapaarik kaushal mein sudhaar karane kee aavashyakata hai.

maksibanu
2019-07-14, 01:47 PM
main eee par kuchh pareekshan karoonga jo mere paas hai jo kuchh ghanton mein phaayademand ho sakata hai. yah eee jagah teepee = 10 pips ke saath har paip aandolan kee suraksha karata hai. abhee kaee aur pareekshan kie ja rahe hain. aur eee ya ek rananeeti jo hejing banaatee hai, usake lie ek uchch santulan khaate kee aavashyakata hotee hai aur jo aap kahate hain ki mujhe lagata hai ki yah is tarah se bahut saare maarjin ka upabhog karega.

hitachi
2019-07-16, 02:57 PM
I don't understand what you mean safely ... is it safe from hacking or other malware I think it will secure and take away what EA you are using but if you mean safe from MC no one won't EA has the same big risk as our manual trading or for some EAs there is a greater risk of MC I've tried ea for a lot of time and I use different ea but I always get mc in the end
so if you want to save trade, I suggest you trade in manual trading

persib
2019-07-19, 08:11 AM
Now getting profit through EA depends on how EA's performance itself ... And we also need to know the basic logic of EA and sometimes there are some EAs that also need to be monitored before we can get good profits from that EA and in automatic trading there is a risk for but the chance of loss is very little compared to manual trading. In manual trading there is a big risk of losing our money, but in automatic trading we have a big risk on our capital. The opportunity to make money from automatic trading is really greater than automatic trading.

maksibanu
2019-07-19, 12:46 PM
for me there is no trading robot that always gives us profits. because every forex market movement is very much on all the factors that influence it. so if we trade forex we will definitely get losses even though you already use a good robot. Besides that we also have to add daily analysis even though we have used robots. This is to prevent if the robot cannot function properly then we can prevent it with the analysis that we do. and I think manual trading is best and everyone can be given time to trade in just one hour and the market is full of opportunities

ik yar
2019-07-21, 07:58 PM
Actually I have never used this EA system in my life. so I have no idea about this EA. I have an idea about stepping on Forex, this method is very easy to make money. I like to step on this because of the easy way. and I have used robots at the beginning of this business and followed the pivot point and it's good and the robot has made me a lot of profit but most of the time I don't use robots but if I have the knowledge that I have been busy for 15 days or months later I still using robots.

kesayangan
2019-07-21, 10:33 PM
do you have different settings on ea if yes which settings do you use now so that I can start with when testing ea and which pair should we trade using EA? and It always produces good results. I used that previous version on a $ 200 account and it made a very decent return.

gandiwa
2019-07-22, 11:30 AM
I think forex robots can bring money to you in the forex business but for you need to make a robot with your own trading strategy but if you use robots made by other people so you can face huge losses in time for this robot. and, if you have confidence in a trading strategy or system there is no problem with manual trading. because this is the choice of each trader, baby. but if you feel tired, you can choose a robot to replace your job, baby.

pong
2019-07-23, 01:27 PM
Manual trading is very very good than trading robots and I trade manually and almost 95% of traders trade manually because manual trading is real trading and trading robots is unreliable and trustworthy and we have to trade manually. and what is the use of automatic trading? Why traders still trade with manual systems if the robot is really profitable. Robots have no sense or reason. They don't know about the future but we know (news, weekends, budgets, elections etc.). SO why trade with robots when we can learn to trade and make a profit better than robots.

serangan
2019-07-23, 02:07 PM
humans are better and we cannot compare humans with robots, no doubt for that, and I prefer to trade manually, it's profitable and suitable for me other than that, I have good knowledge and experience with trading manuals and then become a good trader and not dependent on others ... and Humans are a better choice in trading because the risk of losing all investments can be minimized because it involves emotions and decision making. but in the case of choice robots such as decision making do not exist and if things go in an unspecified way for the robot to act then a disaster can occur.

gandiwa
2019-07-24, 08:34 PM
I would prefer to use my emotions and psychology, and my logic for fighting in this market, I don't need fundamentals, indicators, EA, which makes my trade more complicated, and I like the simplest and use robots from real traders instead of robots from marketer (you know what i mean)

always calculate your initial deposit vs. risk before using any robot

senyum
2019-07-27, 07:11 PM
I do not recommend to any trader to use robots because robots risk if they are profitable and can generate millions of dollars then why are there many traders who lose. So don't trust robots to try the strategies won and do it here manually trading and what I experience using compound strategies is difficult ... reality is always different from mathematical calculations. We don't get delusions with the least amount of money that can be a thousand times in a few years.

maksibanu
2019-07-27, 07:50 PM
I don't use any robot to trade. I always trade with my own analysis. many traders get profit by using robots in trading. but I don't like it ... and I think both systems are for different times. But I think the automated trading system is the best for experienced traders. And the manual trading system is the best system for new traders or newcomers ... Thank you ...

pujhe
2019-08-08, 07:29 PM
robots only work in certain environments, they need certain market situations. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong, but my understanding of them is that they can magnify failure and can easily erase you too. if we learn something, and that doesn't matter. the best choice for learning is to trade manually, i.e. do it yourself. I prefer to trade manually and learn something every day in the process.

sevenfold
2019-08-10, 05:43 PM
emm ROBOT only helps you a few things ... Who is better ... you or ROBOT ... hikikkk I think I am better that a robot because I can taste sweet chocolate ... can a robot do that ... emmm it can only help you make chocolate ... and robots based on strategy we all need to choose robots depending on good strategies that we believe we can change strategies to EA by coding them or buying them with code and tested by some good programmers.

sangkodok
2019-08-10, 06:31 PM
why do most people want to rely on robots ??? this makes no sense to me. will anyone here understand the need for robots to trade? and I think personally, because I have never used a robot, so none of them is the best robot. but that's the best in us, we trade with common sense and heart, and forex robots can't do that.

andi
2019-08-11, 09:18 PM
I don't use any robot to trade forex as a new trader. I think at the time begging to trade in the use of robots not
well. try to analyze trends and markets. then you can learn a lot. if you want to use a robot then search on google. You can find several of them. or ask the experts. thank you

comoztise
2019-08-13, 06:25 PM
The best way to find out business facilities and currency is currency, but this is huge, because I have my company to measure and profit, which maybe 70-80% of me do a lot of things I'm very satisfied with. and I personally do not use the forex robot system. But one of my friends uses this and he gets good results too. But I did not try to use this. I only believe in myself.

sarmili
2019-08-13, 07:09 PM
forex robots work which is why many people are looking for great forex robots and programmers are always busy making good & profitable forex robots! if forex doesn't work i think no one can buy a robot but the first thing if a first beginner wants to trade real with a robot he can benefit with this robot but never be a good forex trader.

lanmark
2019-08-14, 02:49 PM
I think more robots are made to help trade traders because they don't have more time or more expertise to trade, so we have to choose the best, I think every robot has a good side that is so different from each other, so we have to very selective to choose the best, I think every trader has their own favorite robot that should help in their trading.

Amo
2019-08-14, 03:56 PM
Forex robot ka mujay pata nahi ha lekin agar ham expert se advice letey ha tu ya hamay bohat acha profit de sakty ha kio ka jo expert hoty ha wo trading ma bohat zaida survive kar ka agay aye hoty ha is liye learn sab se acha ha.

sunai
2019-08-15, 10:14 PM
There is no system that is 100% safe in forex. Forex is safe, but traders are not safe at all. In forex trading, the risk of loss is much higher than taking profit. So, we need to keep us safe by gathering the right skills.

Hlw, dear friends,
Today I want to know that automated trading is really safe. We invest a lot of money in trading and we can only trust ourselves in trading. So, I really want to know whether automatic trading is 100% safe for a trader. ?

Yes, automated trading is safe from internet hacker cheats and cheat brokers, because if we manage automated trading we make our own servers for trading. We don't have to open MT4 every day because the server does our job to trade automatically.

barcul
2019-08-17, 09:01 PM
Do you have an EA that can give us random entries (not after buying and selling) but randomly, and have TP and SL set there?
because I want to test something and I need an expert advisor to do that and depending on the Robot you use for automated trading, but in my experience if you want to increase your income, then do manual trading because with increasing knowledge, our income also increases if not we have time to learn so find a good robot and trade automatically.

andi
2019-08-17, 09:32 PM
It would be wise to try to use EA with the help of an experienced hand without which you can achieve it. the best is you get help and be patient with the machine. and you don't need to learn a programming language just to make a simple expert advisor.
I suggest you to find ea 4 generator using google
You can create one ea in just minutes, and it can be used directly on mt4

maspion
2019-08-19, 04:17 PM
I am a beginner I do not know fully about forex robots. I know forex trading is not difficult, it is very easy to use. forex makes a professional trader. and I gather knowledge and experience about robots after one year I will use robots in trading. I think robots are better for making continued profits from trading. I would love to use robots in trading.

dubrus
2019-08-20, 04:15 PM
if this EA can produce 2mil from 1k then how much will be generated from 1mil ??? I hope you understand. Very unlikely to happen. And is it possible to ... Nothing is impossible now I am not sure of Robort but after a convincing experience some of them started as very good and were the best at achieving high profits ....

syarif
2019-08-20, 07:46 PM
I will use a robot in the near future thats why I am trying to develop a robot and try to set some good settings because my robot has a large withdrawal percentage. That is why this is risky in real trading & for this reason I am trying to improve my robot. and I prefer to use rebots if I am not an expert trader but if I am a good trader I can do it manually without robot ea but your ea robot can benefit more from you

Intizar
2020-10-06, 11:18 AM
Forex robot ka mujay pata nahi ha lekin agar ham expert se advice letey ha tu ya hamay bohat acha profit de sakty ha kio ka jo expert hoty ha wo trading ma bohat zaida survive kar ka agay aye hoty ha is liye learn sab se acha ha.will use a robot in the near future thats why I am trying to develop a robot and try to set some good settings because my robot has a large withdrawal percentage. That is why this is risky in real trading & for this reason I am trying to improve my robot. and I prefer to use rebots if I am not an expert trader but if I am a good trader I can do it manually without robot ea but your ea robot can benefit more from you than

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:07 PM
It would be wise to try to use EA with the help of an experienced hand without which you can achieve it. the best is you get help and be patient with the machine. and you don't need to learn a programming language just to make a simple expert advisor.
I suggest you to find ea 4 generator using google
You can create one ea in just minutes, and it can be used directly on mt4

Intizar
2020-11-02, 10:53 PM
Forex robot ka mujay pata nahi ha lekin agar ham expert se advice letey ha tu ya hamay bohat acha profit de sakty ha kio ka jo expert hoty ha wo trading ma bohat zaida survive kar ka agay aye hoty ha is liye learn sab se acha ha.will use a robot in the near future thats why I am trying to develop a robot and try to set some good settings because my robot has a large withdrawal percentage. That is why this is risky in real trading & for this reason I am trying to improve my robot. and I prefer to use rebots if I am not an expert trader but if I am a good trader I can do it manually without robot ea but your ea robot can benefit more from you than

Mudasser8414
2020-11-10, 02:11 AM
ap ki bate theak ha but rebote sa loos be bohat hota ha ma rebote ko use kayea ha kabi kabi to rebote bohat acha
profat dayta ha but kabi kabi is sa bohat loos hota ha rebote best ha but is ma risk be bohat zayda ha

Intizar
2020-11-10, 12:24 PM

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-12, 09:12 AM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Alikhan4
2020-11-12, 09:25 AM
मैं 1.5 साल से बिजनेस में हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं।

लेकिन यह अलग है जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक व्यावसायिक चीजों पर लागू करता हूं। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। हर दिन कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है

और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सभी आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।

असली दुनिया का कारोबार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह समय के साथ आने के लिए अनुभव की मांग करता है और आज बाजार तकनीकी विश्लेषण की प्रवृत्ति को खरीदते हैं
सबसे अच्छे संकेतकों में से कुछ के अनुसार
बोलिंगर बैंड
rsi
वक्र
अगर आपको अच्छा लाभ मिलता है और खुले खरीद ऑर्डर मिलते हैं और अच्छा और बड़ा लाभ मिलता है तो बाजार स्थिति में आ जाएगा। अगर वहाँ खो गया तो कृपया पुनः प्रयास करें और अच्छा लाभ उठाएँ।,

Intizar
2020-11-13, 01:14 PM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-18, 02:06 PM
मूल्य चलती औसत से नीचे एक मूल्य त्रिकोण के अंदर बढ़ रहा है, और हमने हमें त्रिकोण से बाहर निकलने के बाद खरीदने या बेचने की सलाह दी। अब मूल्य त्रिकोण को भंग कर दिया गया है, और मूवमेंट भी फिर से भंग हो गए हैं, लेकिन कीमत 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बग़ल में चल रही है। नतीजतन, हमारे पास एक खरीद अवसर है जो कीमत बढ़ने और लगभग 4 घंटे के चार्ट पर बनने वाले शीर्ष को तोड़ने के मामले में पूरा होने के करीब है। आप मौजूदा प्रतिरोध की ओर खरीद सकते हैं। मुझे आशा है कि आप मेरे विश्लेषण से लाभान्वित होंगे

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:20 AM
Isse kaise download karna hai.and it is indicator or expert advisor.please yaha download link upload karo.