PDA

View Full Version : How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

joget
2012-03-27, 07:59 AM
The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.

what your opinion about that?

newentry
2012-03-27, 08:42 AM
as i am a trader who use technical analysis as my foudation for my trading and then i use some indicators too help my trading to filter and get the strong signals for open position, but for it, i do not want to depend my trading with them, i have to make analysis for the price and see the true trend so i can put the order at the right track...
before make decision. i have to sure for what i will do and if i feel hesitant for it, i prefer to wait just for a while

deathzz
2012-03-27, 08:51 AM
indicator is a tool that is very important to use when trading, just as if we use the car then we need to know about traffic signs. So without an indicator how can we know the position to open position, closed position, and out of the market?

zahidrock
2012-03-27, 08:59 AM
indicator can help us to knowing about market current condition. With indicator we can easily get lot of information about market for making analysis. I think without indicator we can't make good analysis on forex trading

got2luvyou25
2012-03-27, 09:52 AM
Actually indicators se hum ko market ka pata chelta ha ko wo kis direction main move kari gi or ker chuki ha , jaise k ager stohac ko use kareen to ager o below 30 k level per ho or main line triger libe ko cross to hum ko pata chelta ha k market oper ja sekti ha right , so indicators ko kerna se pata chelta ha market kahan move kare gi or hum market ko predict ker pate hain

ali1011
2012-03-27, 10:27 AM
I think so that moving average and perabolic saar are very important for your trade because these are very affective for the traders and very help full in our trading movement and positions i like these indicators .........so much.-

kaji
2012-03-27, 10:38 AM
The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.

Sometimes I use the indicators to help me read the trend in trade, but if there is important news to be released so I prefer to follow the news and leave the signals given by my indicator, because it is usually generated predictions of technical analysis will be damaged if there is important news is released....

tajdarbet
2012-04-16, 09:54 AM

main to app ko yahi kahoun ga app k forex trading jo ha indecators k bagher namumkin ha koioun k es main main ne khud bhi kafi kushsh ki ha k indecator use na karoun par aesa mumkin nahi ha indecators k bagher app ko kuch bhi pata nahi chalta

sudsind
2012-04-16, 03:59 PM
Indicators are a obvious tool if you are a technical trader, but don't be over confused with a lot of indicators, just find the best one according to your studies and don't over clutter your chart with a lot of indicators, as everybody do this in the beginning, as we human being have a tendency to overcomplicate things and most of the time the basic simple looking strategies works best. try to not add a lot of indicators on the chart. or don't add a lot of similar type of indicators like don't flood your chart with only trend or with only oscillator indicators, use a blend of all put some trend some volatility some oscillators to find the overall scenario.

Ronak
2012-04-16, 05:00 PM
most of the trading is based on the indicator....while indicator is the core of analysis.and forex is not complete without analysis....so it has more importance

Maham Gill
2012-04-16, 05:27 PM

Forex trading main jo be oppouutanty he wo sub kem ke han ab indicator ke bat he ker layan is sa hum ko pata chals jata ha ka market kahn tak panchi ha market upper ja rahi ah ya low ho rahi ha the best incicatior in this forex trading forum. is sa hamara profit main azafa hota ha.

iwan
2012-04-16, 05:35 PM
very important to use the indicators as I can not make trades without the help of these indicators. indicator seems to me like a gun when we do trade and indicators are also very helpful to provide information about price movements.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-18, 03:57 PM

main ak trader hoon or main abi indicator ko technical tor ap is ko analysis kar raha hoon mujha abi indicator ka bara main thori both maloomat he ha ro mai na abi indactor ka bara main both kuch seekana ha hamara expert ka kahan ha ka ap indcitor ka bara min technical analysis karan or zadia sa zadaia profit hasil karana,

waqarme2
2012-04-18, 04:00 PM
i have just heard about the indicators and i know that it is also one of the important thing in the trading, so its use is very required for the trading, i also want to do the work with the help of indicators.

Awan
2012-04-18, 04:20 PM
Actually we use indicators for timing and precision. In trading the Forex, everything comes down to percentages. Using the Forex indicators can enable you to trade quickly in response to the actions of the market. You can also start building and charting your percentage of winning and losing trades, which will enable you to get a feel of the market, building your confidence as a trader.

yogesh
2012-04-19, 12:28 AM
agar technical analysis aapki bahut hi badiya hai aap indicator ko sahi se use kar sakte hai. to aap technical analysis se bhi bahut paisa kama sakte hai. bas hume news release hone par technical nahi karna chahiye tab hume news trading karna chahiye.:)))

I agree indicators works best when markets are trading soley on technicals and there are no major news - but if there is news we should anlayse it how it will effect on sentiments of traders and trade accordingly.

taufiqbd
2012-04-19, 12:35 AM
In my point of view indicator is unnecessary in forex trading, I think it create bad behave and it destroy your forex career. I think a trader take trading decision only on the basis of analysis. If his analysis may be wrong but day by day he will be identify actual matter that help him earn profit in long term

sumonmia0526
2012-04-19, 02:12 AM

i m not telling that inductors are giving 100z% result but there is a chance to win if u analysis the market with indicators.li been using several indicators like bollinger band s moving average volume etc ...and i been success with that ..indicators only help u for ur analysis and for making the decision of entry point

kaia
2012-04-19, 02:31 AM
Indicators are very important influence in trading, because with the help of indicators and news we can read the movements of the market, in which direction the market will move. and much more important indicator helps traders to take important decisions about trading.

vanigota
2012-05-13, 02:35 PM
I think indicator is very important for forex trading. If you use indicator properly then you can analysis market properly. Most of trader use indicator to make analysis. I also use indicator mostly i use MA to identify trend.

traderapes
2012-05-13, 02:47 PM
Indicators have become the most important in my forex trading. I can not analyze the chart without any indicators. But I am just using simple indicators such as Moving Average and Stochastic.

ishvara
2012-05-13, 03:43 PM
The forex currency exchange trading indicators are too important to forex traders, especially the newbies and the technically based traders. It is only naked traders that trade forex without needing to use any indicator in their trades.

tashnotashi
2012-05-15, 09:42 PM

forex trading main jo sab se ahm cheez ha na woh ye ha k es main app ko ager indecator use karna aa gaya na to app ko sahi baat ha k kafi profit hasil ho ga kioun k indecator main cheez ha forex trading main trand ka pata chalaney k liye

dinames
2012-05-16, 05:02 AM
Where indicators are used in Forex trading. Longer profit pay-deal for me. Now index the way to gain specific business transactions in the investment of foreign exchange. Where the cursor is the only way to explain the fluctuations that may occur in the foreign exchange market.

ayusri
2012-05-16, 07:23 AM
The main problem is a late indicator, all the indicators available; ah too late, but trading without indicators is not possible, therefore we use the indicator remains though late, to reduce delays we can do penamabhan indicator of how lian example by moving a currency habits, hours of trading hours and many more ways that we can tabahkan in our trading system to reduce delays in the indicator, we each have their own ways and forms of trading experience and how we can make our trading style that eventually we can find a way of trading the most appropriate and fit for menggunakanindicator even though we are late.

otongzi
2012-05-16, 07:44 AM
indicator function is actually just to help traders to analysis market movements based on past price data,so it will not be able to predict where prices will move.so the decision to keep open position on the trader's hand rather than on the indicator.

taqiniazi
2012-05-16, 08:58 AM
in my Trading style indicators have major role to gain profit because i am scalper and can't open the trader for more than 30 minutes. i use some useful indicators to increase profit

digger_jim
2012-05-16, 09:04 AM
Very important. It tells me when or where price probably reverse or stay on course. Some people can trade without anything on their chart, but I cannot. Price movement will be a series of ups and downs without meaning for me.

zeshan
2012-05-16, 09:04 AM
yes dear u are right but some time the indicators don tell the right due the outside factors who are influence on the market so we are not 100% sure to trading at indicators

seahawks90
2012-05-16, 09:22 AM
i always avoid the indicators because we all know that alk traders have their own style of trading so i always trade with news and i must say that till now it is giving me good profit.

deep
2012-05-24, 01:16 PM
most of the trading is based on the indicator....while indicator is the core of analysis.and forex is not complete without analysis....so it has more importance

joru
2012-05-31, 02:34 PM
I think so that moving average and perabolic saar are very important for your trade because these are very affective for the traders and very help full in our trading movement and positions i like these indicators .........so much.-

Morshedul
2012-05-31, 03:01 PM
There are many indicators in forex. But not all of those are good. So you need to be very careful while choosing a indicator. I think moving average is a good indicator for forex beginners. I use moving average and candlestick chart to predict the trend.

ernestina
2012-05-31, 06:03 PM
It is important to use indicators in your trading because these are a guide for you to know how to place trades. If you do not use indicator then you will be trading blindly, unless you know how to read and analyse naked charts.

sibali
2012-05-31, 06:21 PM

indicator shows the propensity of prices occurs. prices do not follow the indicators, but indicators follow the price. so the indicator can not be used as guidelines in absolute

kalponick
2012-05-31, 07:21 PM
I will not support ever to use indicators in my trading anymore.. Because they just killed my golden three years for nothing.. I wish could just use those times on learning forex with naked trading then I could be on the profitable side by now.. its not easy to make money with indicators.. because you will be flooded with many fake signals..

younesjoe
2012-05-31, 08:35 PM
for me i trad with a wave of elliot it's important to find a wave and a future wave it's a most important indicateur for me and i trade with fibo to find a pip than price can will be have it , and sometimes i add a moving average

elking
2012-05-31, 08:44 PM
There are two ways to use indicators either use a set of Almahra and walk it and working out are either indicators or one indicator belonging to a particular strategy by moving

william88
2012-05-31, 09:03 PM
very important for me,,i only use three indicators now,,
it is bollinger bands,adx,and fractals..
these indicators really help me to take my position..I only take position if this three gives me good signal..

mehedi islam
2012-05-31, 09:03 PM
how important the use of indicators in your trading?

indicator always plays an important rule in trading. but i think we do not need extra indicators. the indicators already in terminal is enough. to determine support and resistance you may download some but i think that's not that important as we get this type of analysis from various blog or forum.

saviour196
2012-06-01, 08:09 AM
use of indicators helps really a lot to decide the position where to go and always use indicators to predict the market position and mostly got positive results so for me indicators have played important role in prediction of market.

nadershi
2012-06-01, 12:03 PM
indecitaros have a good important rule in determining when to open a deal
indecators help u to check a trend strenght and to have an idea about the market way
my best indecators are CCI , Stockastic , Moving average

redlion
2012-06-01, 12:09 PM
my opinion is that one should stick to one or two indicators which one feels gives the best information regarding the market movement. when u have one or two indicators u will become familiar with them and be able to predict the market with decent accuracy with experience. the indicators to be used vary from trader to trader but the more popular ones are bollinger bands and the RSI. i use them for my trading.

Ksal33m
2012-06-01, 04:07 PM
the most important tool to use when trading, for example if we can identify the car as we need to know about traffic signs. So we are without an indicator of the market, in a closed position, and out of that open position? I always use them in my analysis as an important indicator in technical analysis, I have three good results, MA By combining them in different perpoid MA To use.

dmambi
2012-06-01, 05:27 PM
In the initial trading days of my career indicators helped a lot to understand the market behavior and the indicator response to it. But some how i did not find profit with them hence i stopped using them in my present trading system. but still i keep checking and trying new indicators for better results.

raihanuiu
2012-06-01, 11:48 PM
Actually, I preferred trading as a scalping from long time and swing trading. There are many indicator available such as custom indicator and default indicator. I use some default indicator and as a custom indicator is Rubicon indicator. They told it carried out 90% accuracy but from my experience I caught it carried out 70% right signal provides. So, I can say it is very important for scalping of trading.

syedraza
2012-06-05, 12:13 PM
I do not make trades without the help of these indicators, because it is very important for the use of indicators. We are also very useful to provide information on price movements to make trading indicators and if the Index, seems to me like a gun.

forexhero
2012-06-05, 03:40 PM
Indicators is very important for all trader. Its help to know market condition. I think with out Indicator you can not make good profit in trading. So, Indicator is very important in my trading.

wahabplus
2012-06-05, 04:59 PM
Indicators are very useful tools and plays very important role in forex trading business. Indicators helps a lot in analysis of market. Indicators can provide you very important and necessary information.

But it is also fact that same indicators can create confusions while taking decisions.

Never depend on indicators and always trade forex with your own analysis but use indicators for help and shortening of time in analysis.

penjualdolar
2012-06-05, 06:03 PM
indicators are very important to trade me, because my strategy is to use indicators, and I will open my position in the trade in accordance with the signal of my indicators, so it is very important indicator for the success of my trade.

Fahad
2012-06-06, 01:00 AM
indicators helps us a lot to enjoy profit in the forex market, but most indicators are not so accurate to tell the tend of the market, today trend and the average directional movement are the great indicators to follow

rathod
2012-06-06, 01:54 PM

saiket
2012-06-09, 12:38 PM
For many traders indicators is an imprtant part of froex traiding. In my trading strategy it has also a big role to guess the market condition, but during I depend more on economic news than the indicators.

aarti
2012-06-11, 01:21 AM
indicators are not vital for me and not essential in my trades, i can trade without using them
because technical analysis is the main and indicators can't replace it
they can give you a signal about the best entry you use if your analysis was right
and even it may be false signal, so they are not much reliable

vanigota
2012-06-11, 01:06 PM
the importance to use the stop loss is because using the stop loss can help the trader to make the analysis to the market, so it being too important for the trader to use it, it can make us have more percentage of winning than losing trade

waleedkhan
2012-06-11, 11:09 PM

agar app ko indicator chiya hain tu app ko chiya kay app is karain kay app indicators download karah lain aur app jo hai us ko install karah lain aur us kay baad app use karah lain us ko.

wahidaaa
2012-06-11, 11:19 PM
The indicators are very important for us but its is equally important for us to know the capabilities as well the limitations of the indicators we are going to use in the trading.The trade without the indicators is just like a ship surfing the ocean with out the navigation system and it is the trading indicator that gives out trades the eyes and ears to follow the right path.

sudsind
2012-06-12, 12:03 AM
It is not necessary to use technical indicators all the time, as you can trade naked charts also, using just price action , vsa or supply demand strategies and trust me you will become a better trader than technical trader using these techniques

google
2012-06-12, 12:25 AM
I am a new trader and i use RSI,Moving average,Bollinger,ZigZig, and lots of indicator.Some indicator gives me good signal but some indicator give me false signal.I thibk we should not fully follow any indicator.RSI is the best indicator i think.

scorpian7
2012-06-12, 01:12 AM
Indicators are very important and without these traders life would be very difficult . these give us signal on where to enter and to exit . Just imagine you are trading without indicators then what would you see to analyse , you need to read a lot of material to analyse every day and even then you can't arrive at proper decision .

hitcola
2012-06-12, 05:42 AM
many indicators has a good signals you should test some of them and use the best for you . I think that every one should have 1 indicator at least in his chart

Forex
2012-06-12, 07:04 AM
all depends on yourself whether important or more convenient to use the indicators do not use indicators, usually those who are professionals are not much use in trading indicators, they are more used to analyze price action in the market's movement.

yulianto470
2012-06-12, 08:00 AM
the importance to use the stop loss is because using the stop loss can help the trader to make the analysis to the market, so it being too important for the trader to use it, it can make us have more percentage of winning than losing trade
stop loss itself can minimize a loss in forex trading but it can also stop los menaan deepest losses. It is also the advantage
of forex we can keep our money from the deepest losses or until discharged

terajana
2012-06-12, 08:06 AM
for traders who perform technical analysis, the indicator will have an important role for them to be able to assist in the analysis they did ..
the use of indicators in the chart will help the trader to be able to get the right signal to enter or exit the market.

cac4a26
2012-06-12, 10:36 AM
Indicators are a accessible apparatus if you are a abstruse trader, but don't be over abashed with a lot of indicators, just acquisition the best one according to your studies and don't over ataxia your blueprint with a lot of indicators, as everybody do this in the beginning.

waqtitrader
2012-06-12, 11:20 AM

main ager ye kahoun k indecators jo hane na ye eyes hane forex trading ki bhi or traders ki bhi jin k zzarirye woh forex trading main apne analysis kartey hane or ye koi ghalt baat nahi ha

purohit
2012-06-17, 03:01 PM
Now a days every forex trade is trading on the base of technicals either a trade use fundamentals but he did not use only findametals he always prefer to use fundamentals along with technials that give him more accurate picture of the market the end is we cannot trade without technicals.

joru
2012-06-17, 05:44 PM
trade me indicator ka use toh bohot hi jaruri hay.kyo ki hum aapne technical knowledge se toh har bar sahi trend line ko nehi pakar sakte hay.Is liye hum agar trade me indicator ka use kare toh trade me easily profit kar sakte hay.

grabbani
2012-06-17, 05:59 PM
For making more and more profit and to be confident while trading here in Forex trading it is very much important to use the indicators because if you can read them properly then definitely you will be making more and more profit.

pinki je
2012-06-22, 03:12 PM
indicators use karny he chhaye kion ke mee khial main indicators ki waja se app ko trend ko samjhny main asani hoti hian aro app ke money lose karny ke chances bohat kam ho jaty hian is liy indicators ki app ke chart main kafi ahmiyat hoti hia

SAMIYA NOOR NOVA
2012-06-22, 03:32 PM
i am getting much help from forex indicators. it is a indication of forex market's price movement. many traders use different kinds of indicators. indicators maybe sometimes true or sometimes false. i always prefer bollinger band...

siki
2012-06-22, 04:12 PM
hey dude indicator is most effective and important for the trader, In my view indicator provide effective chart for trading in real forex but most of the indicator which is provided by the forex. By the way I consider that RSI is the best indicator for trading in real forex.

aina
2012-06-22, 05:02 PM
The forex trading is nothing without the indicators as the indicators are the only things that are making you to decise whether or not to open a trade and similarly whether or not to close a trade position.

mehedi islam
2012-06-22, 07:20 PM
if you open position by better understanding then you do not need any special indicator. though sometimes indicator is useful for matching the market movement with the news feed. in this case i think MACD, moving average and rubicon are the best. we should use indicator only for checking the market movement but our position should be based on our own analysis.

yum
2012-06-22, 07:22 PM
a trader take trading decision only on the basis of analysis and the indicators only help u for ur analysis and for making the decision of entry point and the exit point nad the complete analysis

yogesh
2012-06-23, 02:50 AM
For short term trading or day trading indicators are of extreme help, they save lot of time of calculations and offer you signals for buying and selling so providing multiple opportunities without much efforts on your side to analyse.

been
2012-06-23, 05:16 AM
Indicators are very important to me because it helps me to take readers in shorts or purchase and can be made profitable strategy of these indicators and won a lot of points and should be more Outstanding of the index because there are indicators that will give erroneous results.

obayeed
2012-06-23, 08:34 AM
I think, where indicators are used in Forex trading. Longer profit pay-deal for me. Now index the way to gain specific business transactions in the investment of foreign exchange. Where the cursor is the only way to explain the fluctuations that may occur in the foreign exchange market. So that is good idea.

shakilfx0
2012-06-23, 08:55 AM
First every trader use indicator in demo account in Forex market.Then you reply your real account use successful indicator.I think indicator can be helped to give trade.

Fahad
2012-06-23, 10:00 AM
yes it is really very important to use indicators for trading in forex,
but i would like to tell you that most of indicators respond very late when we are already suffering loss, so be careful while choosing your indicators

njoroge5
2012-06-23, 10:04 AM
indicators really help me in making good desitions and knowing that you can know and understand the trade and where it starts and make sure that when you go to an indicator, you can be a very good trader. with them your trades are alot more easier.

worldforex
2012-06-24, 08:32 PM
However,, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions...This generally occurs because traders are yet to know... more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses....

zulqurnaine
2012-06-25, 12:38 AM
The term indicator is very improtant for the analysis the market trend but it's not sure that the indicator is 100% accurate. So you study the indicators along with the market news.

osakwe
2012-06-25, 01:10 AM
the use of indicattors for forex is the reasons for profits and venture into forex. the main thing is the choice of indicators, first and foremost, you need a proper understanding of the indicators and the type of signals they give. you have to search online for proper explanations.

elking
2012-06-25, 01:20 AM
Indicators is something very important indeed because he can not do without on the indicators in our work and there are a lot of effective indicators such as Fibonacci and the Stochastic and Almovinj Avrig and other

Fahad
2012-06-25, 10:30 AM
use of indicators in the forex trading is so important for us because it give us accurate idea about the market trend then we can trade confidently to earn some profit from the forex

ghanchifarhan
2012-06-25, 10:34 AM
Forex indicators available on advanced Forex trading platforms can sometimes create a challenge even for an experienced Forex trader. To control the situation traders need to choose only useful primary tools in order to avoid information overflow

nahid222
2012-06-25, 10:35 AM
I think so that moving average and perabolic saar are very important for your trade because these are very affective for the traders and very ..Stochastic indicators are a fantastic technical analysis tool, but what exactly are they and how can you use them in your stock and options trading? Stochastic ..How to use indicators for your trading? ... you can improve your trading decisions by incorporating indicators. ... Indicators can be used in two major ways.

rasel
2012-06-30, 10:31 PM
indicator is a tool that is very important to use when trading, just as if we use the car then we need to know about traffic signs. So without an indicator how can we know the position to open position, closed position, and out of the market?

Lyubov
2012-06-30, 11:12 PM
There is no necessity to use many indicators, because more or less bound to make traders confused in making decisions, because there is the possibility of an indicator showed a different signal. There was even a trader who is no indicator on chart, there are only use candle . In my opinion, all of which may be done provided that trading can provide a consistent and significant profits.

Metal mania
2012-06-30, 11:13 PM
Indicator is very important for trading in Forex. Indicator can be compared with the eyes of a man. It gives the direction on which way the market trend goes. I always use indicator for my trading. There are many indicators available for trading so you should pick up the right one.

azhar5
2012-06-30, 11:23 PM
using indicator is very helpful and profitable.to make trade well and to make profit much more indicator are most useful.there are thousands of indicator in the internet and most of them are fake and not good for trust.but some of them are good as bollinger band,moving average,RSI,Willium %.this are good and useful indicator.

kakuly
2012-06-30, 11:36 PM
Question how important the use of indicators in your trading?

nice question friend.
indicator help us every trading time. but trader have choose to this indicator that he know properly. if trader cant under stand bands, then he must to learn. then he must success.

milan
2012-07-01, 10:23 PM
My mark of prospect indicator is inessential in Forex trading, I guess it make bad act and it overcome your Forex occupation. I cogitate a merchandiser involve trading judgment only on the fundamental of reasoning. If his reasoning may be deplorable but day by day he give be set real thing that forbear him earn vantage in longitudinal point

skboyra
2012-07-02, 06:24 PM
the indicators just give you the resistance and the support of the price of the currency from there you can take concept that what was the high and low price. but never take decision on the basis of this indicators. you just apply your own technique.

fatema
2012-07-03, 10:08 PM
Question how important the use of indicators in your trading?

i think its the main key to profit. if trader cant use any indicator, i am sure that its will be to much critical to earn money. only one indicator can help you more trading. and earn more profit. we have to know about those indicator and new trader can use easy indicator first time.

subashbks
2012-07-03, 10:22 PM
indicator plays a major role in one's success . . . Most of the times it could be true.. But not always . . . With the help of indicator we can predict the movement and we can place a buy or sell order with more confidence with the help of indicator.. So i think its very essential part of forex..

aum
2012-07-06, 03:23 PM
agar app ko indicator chiya hain tu app ko chiya kay app is karain kay app indicators download karah lain aur app jo hai us ko install karah lain aur us kay baad app use karah lain us ko.

hanna
2012-07-06, 05:13 PM
Indicator means which can indicate you some information some time right and some time wrong.But indicator analysis can give you a strong signal.So we do not depend one indicator.
Indicator give a string signal in the long time frame.

sad
2012-07-06, 09:30 PM
indicators are not vital for me and not essential in my trades, i can trade without using them
they can give you a signal about the best entry you use if your analysis was right

mojcris
2012-07-06, 09:46 PM
I usually trade based on support and resistance lines and trendslines , after that I try to get provements from candlesticks patterns, the use of indicators is after all them , I usually use RSI and stocksticks to enter my positions.

cozard007
2012-07-08, 02:07 AM
Well, as far as i am concerned, indicators has truly being my trading strength, by them i have deviced and formed many trading strategies that are really working for me till date.

challenger ab
2012-07-08, 02:12 AM
I think that trade without indicators is not useful because we use them in achieving the right direction and then we enter into the market and do what we want of deals

i think indicator it,s good way to make the trading easy and comfort because it,s helping us to know the real direction and who is push the market and show us the support and resistant so it,s very important with good strategy and focus it will make us profitable

sad
2012-07-08, 01:25 PM
indicator is quite important to me, to determine support and resistance points. Because of the indicator, we can see or determine whether prices will move in what direction. Not 100% true indeed, but very helpful in predicting price movements.

biyen
2012-07-09, 09:39 PM
Most technical indicators highlight a particular aspect of price or volume behaviour which most newbie's will spend countless nights trying which ones at which settings will give them a perfect never-loss system. Indicators should be used to help but never overshadow your trading plan

hemaelsisy
2012-07-09, 09:45 PM
i use indicators to make sure about my decision i put indicator as primary tool and i use moving average as it give good signal in trading if moving break price we will predict that price will increase

darksaimon
2012-07-09, 09:49 PM
some times I used indicator in my analysis I also use MA by combining the with trinity MA diverse peroxide them for solid results. sometimes I move into the marketplace exclusive with theoretical analysis but also highly paid

riya
2012-07-09, 10:19 PM
i think play very important rule in our trading and we can not get good profit with out using indicators that is why indicators are very important and it give us the good information but some time they give fake information and it happen mostly in news.

digger_jim
2012-07-10, 10:08 AM
Indicator can help us to understanding about industry present situation. With signal you can get lot of information about industry for making research. I think without signal we can't make good research on currency dealing

Signal is the result of indicators, my friend. So what is you actually talking about?

abdulrazzaq
2012-07-10, 03:42 PM
I think indicators are much important in trading because you can analyze these indicators for fundamental analysis and you can decide a good strategy for yourself and I sure it will much profitable for you in trading.

ToengToeng
2012-07-10, 03:57 PM
Indicator can help us to understanding about industry present situation. With signal you can get lot of information about industry for making research. I think without signal we can't make good research on currency dealing

Nevertheless, we must also be careful with repaint indicators (Indicators that tend to give false signal, or change their signal). So I guess, sometimes indicators doesn't really help us, instead it misleads us. That's why we should never trust indicators if we are in doubt.

fazeel khan
2012-07-10, 11:50 PM
indicator may begair trading namumkin hai koun kay indicator ap ko bohat zayda market kay parameter bata hai indicators ap ko resistance or support level bata hai, market over bought ,over sold, or bull, bear kay baray main bata hai.

mokas
2012-07-11, 12:13 AM
for me indicators are not very important because if you knwon who to analyse the market you can make a personal strategy like you see and your own anayis

betarf
2012-07-11, 12:47 AM
the indicators is very important to make a good deals and profitable deals the indicators can define the trend and can show you hwo to expect the direction of the price , only by indicators you will know how to treat the market movement.

tariktanjaoui
2012-07-11, 01:43 PM
in my personel opinion i think the indicator is very important at trading it can help you when we do our analysis and strategies But you should not rely on a lot because it does not be true 100% .

boniez
2012-07-11, 02:22 PM
I think not very important, because the indicator is helpful and also referred to as something that is too easy, maybe it would be much better if you're far more control than the indicator

jahangir2812
2012-07-11, 03:28 PM
The use of indications rely on your current dealing fashion if you believe confident with almost any indicator therefore you get efficiency with it's application with filter associated with inappropriate indicators defiantly you'll receive a quality benefits coming from that indications.

jahangir2812
2012-07-11, 04:26 PM
Your foreign currency trading is usually nothing at all with no indications since the indications will be the only items that are usually making you to be able to prepare regardless of whether to be able to available any industry along with in the same way regardless of whether to be able to in close proximity any industry location.

forever
2012-07-11, 08:14 PM
An economic indicator is important for the Forex trader to the extent that it is a tool for forecasting and tracking of changes and price trends to determine entry points and exit this market. Thus, each investor must take into account economic indicators but also fluctuations in exchange rates before making a decision

0n0nt0
2012-07-11, 08:17 PM
If you ask me how important the use of indicators in my trading, I will reply that I am unable to trade without indicators. Before opening a trade, indicators helps me to take decision whether the price will go down or going to high. Approximately how long it will stay. Will it be a safe trade for me or not. During my trade, indicators help me to take decision when should I close the trade. So, every step in my trade indicators helps me to take decision.

seahawks90
2012-07-11, 08:21 PM
i don't use indicators at all because i always trade with news , i am a news trader and most of the times i got some huge profits which shows that you can also make the profit without using indicatirs but your analysis must be right.

sharabela
2012-07-11, 08:27 PM
I do not have any doubt about that. Forex indicators are amazingly helpful. Imagine we do not have any indicators, how would we deal with Forex market. Yes, the indicators are very important.

shofiullah
2012-07-11, 08:40 PM
I think first every traders use indicator in demo account in forex market.
Then you reply your real account use sucessful indicator. I think indicator help to give traders.

vijai21
2012-07-11, 11:26 PM
i think indicators plays important role in forex trading.most of the trader these days using lot of indicators,with help indicators they predicting market and open position .

Abidine
2012-07-12, 02:12 AM

indicators are a very important tool that helps make trading more faster, safer, easier they provide you a lot of cooperation wich gives you a status about the main idea in trading also they can help you choose wich analysis you can use to win a profit in every trade

badar
2012-07-12, 02:32 AM
I have just started the basics of the technical indicators usage in the trading and I have started with the RSI and MACD along with the oversold and the overbought conditions but still I am searching for more reliable indicators.

hanna
2012-07-12, 03:19 PM
Indicator is the most important factor for the trading.I can not think without indicator.We know that indicators the technical analysis for the trasder.They are can decide for the open and close trade to see indicator.So good indicator is the most important.But some times indicator can not you proper signal.So you use one of the more.Then you get desition for the trading.Thanks

jimloveski
2012-07-12, 05:49 PM
I don't use indicators except trendlines, resistance and support levels. Most of indicators are lagging and they don't give clear view on the market's situation. I depend on price action and I don't need anything more. The only indi that I really like is Moving Avarage.

antosco
2012-07-12, 07:24 PM
I am using some powerful indicators in my trading system and that indicators are giving me some awesome results. These are the murry math lines and zup indicator i advise all traders to use these indicators.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful indicators of yours, please, I would like to ask for how long have you been using this indicators and so also, if you have been using them long enough can you please share the download link to get these indicators.

VS89494899
2012-07-12, 08:41 PM
instruments allows a trader to predict the next price movement. its very much important. trader can only use the instruments perfectly if he is aware about the instrument well and knowledgeable enough to understand the movement.

amero
2012-07-12, 09:46 PM
From my point of view that the indicators is not very important to such a degree that makes a lot of traders spend a long time Vyseat and experience indicators that it can not be relied upon in trading on its own does not prefer this .. it is best used as an assistant next to the analysis and confirm all their wishes for the analysis is nothing more than that

Narr
2012-07-14, 05:08 PM
for me i used to use them in my analysis I also use MA by combining the with three MA different perpoid them for good results so for the most of the time it make have good pips i also combine whit on of my analyzing market

haryadi88
2012-07-14, 10:26 PM
Forex is the impotent this very indicator for technical analysis we always used them in my analysis we also use may be combing for this impotent period them for good result for this trader.

Using indicator is very important for me. Indicator help me to watching market trend. I am always using moving average indicator on my chart for my strategy and analysis

mrs sultana
2012-07-14, 10:59 PM
most of the trader use indicator and depends trade on indicator as i see it i wll say that it all time we should not depends on indicator cause some times it can indicate wrong signal thts way w e fall
in lose again.

Dragon
2012-07-14, 11:23 PM
Oh, guy. When you trade, Indicators is very important.They are all the tools that can help you to determine a trend and from that it surport you in making decision process if you should buy or sell to earn monney.

pepoo
2012-07-14, 11:35 PM
Used the indicators in trading does not mean to me a lot and is not important to this extent is like a lot of traders who are looking heavily on indicators of good day and night and in the belief that he will find the index of the treasure which bring big profits and this is not real and illusions indicators are all deceptive than an honest and reliable only at the end of the trading loss is only used as an assistant

shero
2012-07-18, 05:50 PM

I really prefer trading without indicators , but at the same time I cann't neglect indicators at all because indicators help me some times to determine the decision of buy or sell

pecel1
2012-07-18, 09:00 PM
the use of indicators is critical
I am a technical trader, and technical analysis using indicators, due to the indicators we can predict the price as early as possible, and the nature of objective indicators is directly fixed on the current market

kingfoxy812
2012-07-18, 09:29 PM
indicators will be important or useful when a trader have a good that provide him with good signal....there are some that give false signal too...but a good indicator in very important in technical analysis

forex8182
2012-07-18, 09:50 PM

forex trading market me achi trade karne ke liye indicator bohot hi zaroori hota hai agar kisi trader ko acha indicator mil jaye to phir wo mauj hi karta hai umar bhar

The Queen
2012-07-18, 09:50 PM
it need more learning. If someone start with more knowledge then that person always satisfy with forex trading. Because in this business anyone can make good profit then others business. So learn more and be satisfy with this business.

sasa0220
2012-07-18, 09:51 PM
Indicator is a tool or an instrument which can be assist in trading. we should not rely only on indicators. we can analyze the market in other ways as well. we can make a fundamental analysis and even a sentiment analysis.

zahid2512
2012-07-18, 09:57 PM
In the Forex trading indicator is the most important matter to the trader,because without indicator trading like a boat without sail,because indicator show trader the market way of trend that's why trader can take decision in open trade

kakatua
2012-07-18, 10:00 PM
In my judgment real primal indicator in technical analysis I ever use them in my analysis I also use MA by union the with iii MA varied perpoid them for fresh results. sometimes I interval into the market only with technical analysis but also highly profitable

pinki je
2012-07-18, 10:07 PM

mere khial main indicators ki kafi ahmiyat hoti hia indicators ko use kar ke humain market ka andaza lagany main mushkil pash nahi ati ke market ka trend kia hia aor in ko use kar ke hum kisi bary loss se bach be sakty hian lakin 100% in pe bhroosa be nahi kar sakty

mariyadaif
2012-07-18, 10:10 PM
the indicators is the best way to analze the chart for the beginner, i use always the RSI indicator in my platforms and as i know to use it and use the signals of it you need just the chart of the RSI indicator cut 100 to enter with a deal in the continu of direction

sazzad
2012-07-18, 10:18 PM
I think indicator's are the best tools for trading in the Forex market to get right direction about the market and it helps to predict about the future about the market, i am trading in this market for one year and i always take help from some indicators.

leherchand
2012-07-18, 10:25 PM
indicator is quite important to me, to determine support and resistance points. Because of the indicator, we can see or determine whether prices will move in what direction. Not 100% true indeed, but very helpful in predicting price movements.

suresh
2012-07-18, 11:21 PM

nobel77
2012-07-19, 01:03 AM
i think indicators is to much important for Forex because indicators indicate the market how to market run , every good traders must be used indicators for profitable trade .

vbalan
2012-07-19, 01:34 PM
the indicators just give you the resistance and the support of the price of the currency from there you can take concept that what was the high and low price. but never take decision on the basis of this indicators. you just apply your own technique.

faisal89
2012-07-20, 08:06 PM
In my calculation indicator is a way that is really useful to use when trading, fair as if we use the car then we pauperism to cognize nearly interchange signs. So without an indicator how can we cognize the lieu to unprotected berth, squinting stance, and out of the market?

fxsilo
2012-07-20, 08:51 PM
I think indicator's are the best tools for trading in the Forex market to get right direction about the market and it helps to predict about the future about the market, i am trading in this market for one year and i always take help from some indicators.

actually i dont too believe with the indacator because im naked trader.
i just depend by the price action and tools of metatrader like fibo and trendline. sometime i use indicator just for make a good perfect decision.

Forex oscar
2012-07-20, 10:16 PM
it is very important and we can't trade with out any indicators , we need to learn some indicators and they are not difficult. the best and the most important indicators is the MACD indicator we can know the trend form it and also it gives us a signal to enter

abdulahi
2012-07-20, 10:24 PM
use of the indicator is to do the analyzes the market to me i use parabolic sar on four hour time frame find my entry on my one hour times frame use of the is important is part of tools to do the analyzes the market

antosco
2012-07-20, 11:27 PM
Indicators are important for analysing our trade since we always need to have enough trading skill that would help us to make good trading and make good profit.
Forex trading is sometimes said to be traded by forex professionals without using indicators but by basing their analysis on just price action.

Chi Pheo
2012-07-20, 11:27 PM
hey my friend. As you know, trading in forex is not easy and to trade effeciently, every trader must use indicators for their trading. In my opinion, indicators are the things that very important for traders. They help them to determine the trend market and to make a trading decision

got2luvyou25
2012-07-20, 11:50 PM
hi i think that use for important the of indicators in your trading.and use fundamentals alon with technials that give him more accurate picture of the market the enbd is we cannot trade without technician.
lekan hum kis terhan technical ko fundamental k stah attach ker sketey hain abhi ye btao mujhe because mera malsa ye ha k most of the times jeb b main news ko followo kerna chat to techncail opposite direction main signal de raha hota ha

donep
2012-07-21, 01:05 AM
Indicators are the tools we analyze the price movements. In using these indicators we also have to understand when the signals given by the indicator is valid or not. Because so much, fellow trader who frequently make mistakes caused by lack of understanding of the indicators used.

asalamjess
2012-07-21, 01:31 AM
The use of indicators in Forex is helpful for the traders because its give me signal about my trade position. By this signal I can open my position. so by using indicators I know the position to open position, closed position, and out of the market?

leherchand
2012-07-21, 12:44 PM
Yes i agree with you , indicator is a part of technical analysis and technical analysis play very important role in the Forex market i think every trader have to have knowledge about the technical analysis, mostly i use MACD indicator for predicting the direction of the price of currency.

truegoa
2012-07-21, 01:00 PM

Well, it depend on to who this question asked. For a common level of trader, i think indicators can help much to set our decision. But, I suggest not too rely on it badly, since every indicator has same problem => they are always lagging. It mean that they always late and can give us some false signal (can be said true signal in false time).

gandha
2012-07-21, 01:06 PM
it is important to predict the market movement will happen.a new trader will have difficulty if trading without using a tool.whether the price trend will continue or end up in there.iam believe almost all traders always use the indicator to analyze movements in chart

nabila
2012-07-21, 01:09 PM
as i am a merchant who use foul psychotherapy as my foudation for my trading and then i use any indicators too exploit my trading to filtrate and get the powerful signals for yield post, but for it, i do not deprivation to depend my trading with them, i eff to work reasoning for the toll and see the adjust trend so i can put the magnitude at the reactionary rail...before pretend resoluteness. i screw to trustworthy for what i give do and if i comprehend irresolute for it, i promote to act rightful for a while

ossama
2012-07-21, 01:28 PM
Indicators of the most important tools used for the analysis of the chart and determine the trend of price

fazu420
2012-07-21, 01:53 PM
I guess so that active average and perabolic saar are very influential for your trade because these are rattling emotive for the traders and real ply stentorian in our trading movement and positions i equal these indicators

ronin
2012-07-21, 01:57 PM
indicator is only useful as an indicator, or can be called as a marker. Such an indicator is a tool used by traders to analyze the movement of the chart. but not all traders use indicators.

forexunion
2012-07-21, 02:09 PM

forex trading karte hue indicators ko use karna bohot hi important hai kyun ke indicator ko use karne se kaafi had tak is baat ka andaza ho jata hai ke market kis taraf move karne wali hai

nigar
2012-07-21, 02:16 PM
Indicator can assist you to help learning in relation to current market recent ailment. Having warning we can easily simply receive great deal of info on current market for producing research. I'm sure devoid of warning most of us are not able to produce beneficial research with forex trading.

marunet
2012-07-21, 02:35 PM
indicator is only useful as an indicator, or can be called as a marker. Such an indicator is a tool used by traders to analyze the movement of the chart. but not all traders use indicators.

yes you are right, not all traders use indicators to analyze price movements in the forex market, most traders use candlestick to news and analysis in their trade.

samilarbi
2012-07-21, 02:40 PM
all the importance, i mean if i dont make the indicators gives me the signals of enter and exit point i dont like to trade at all, the indicators is a good way to got signals i use the parabolic start the moving avaerage and the fractals

Saif
2012-07-21, 02:44 PM
More indicators are refuse for chart. You can't view clearly your chart for using more indicator. I think, just 1, 2 indicator or a naked chart is good for trading. Your own analysis is best from indicators. But if you are a new trader, you should use any good indicator. Because indicator is a good analyzer for a new trader.

mdsozib199
2012-07-21, 02:47 PM
Many traders believe that the Volume indicator in Forex is as important as the price itself. All we are going to say is
that this indicator is definitely a valuable . We can assume that traders have at least one common goal.It is important to note that not all technical indicators work well in all time frames.Using smaller numbers for your parameter will make the indicator more sensitive to recent price .

eldrin
2012-07-21, 02:58 PM
One method of technical analysis is the use of technical indicators. ... These differences are called having your own trading system. ... It makes up only one portion of what you need to know when trading, but it is a very important thing to learn.

kingfoxy812
2012-07-21, 03:04 PM
yes as a experience trader the use of indicators in forex trading can help me to analyze and predict the direction of the next price movement.that give me a good signal

weaddads
2012-07-21, 03:18 PM
it is true that you can get more support from indicator but you need to understand that all time they do not give you right decision. so you need some more analyses too. thank you

mdsozib199
2012-07-21, 03:34 PM
We can assume that traders have at least one common goal. It is important to note that not all technical indicators work well in all time frames. Using smaller numbers for your parameter will make the indicator more sensitive to recent price . Today's important events: UK MPC Meeting Minutes, Bernanke's Testimony, BoC . So, if you use these two indicators in your trading system,

sobjanta
2012-07-21, 03:37 PM
I believe indicator is really need for forex trading. If you use indicator decently then you can analysis market right. Most of trader use indicator to make analysis. I also use indicator mostly i use MA to determine trend.

yasir dhoom
2012-07-21, 03:43 PM
indicators kay begair trading ka koi faida nai or na he humain koi profit ho waqta hai koun kay indicators he humian market kay different parameters btata hai jis ko follow kr kay hum trading krte hai.

Mobilink
2012-07-21, 04:10 PM
Je bilkul indicators say humin market ka pata chalta hai, or hum market ki moving ko bahtar say samj satky hain likan es baat ka humin khayal rakhna ho ga agr hum only indicator per he rahty hain to buht loose kr sakty hain haan bas yeh hai es hum market ki moment ka kuch pata chal jata hai
likan baz dafa humin indicators ghlat bi bta rahy hoty hain bas yahi maunal trading krin bas

Fmfx
2012-07-21, 04:28 PM
Indicators are a useful tool if you are a technical trader, but don't go ahead to complicate things with a lot of indicators, just find the best one according to your strategies and don't clutter your chart with a lot of colourful indicators as everybody do this in the beginning, a mistake we must avoid.

Regards

ahsankhan
2012-07-21, 04:29 PM

i am trader who use technical analysis as my foundation for my trading and then i use some indicators too help my trading to filter and get the strong signals for open position....

dharampal
2012-07-21, 05:11 PM
indicator are very help full in trading if you are using indicator to analyse market.some people use news for analyse they analyse news and trade due to which earn profit.but news analysis not possible for every one so better use indicator for market analyse i also use indicator for market analyse and then do trading.

katol
2012-07-21, 05:51 PM
I think that indokator is a tool that can help us in analyzing the price movements in the forex market. but we do not leave the decision entirely to the indicator because there are other considerations, including news.

student
2012-07-21, 05:55 PM

Indicators are a obvious tool if you are a technical trader, but don't be over confused with a lot of indicators, just find the best one according to your studies and don't over clutter your chart with a lot of indicators, as everybody do this in the beginning, as we human being have a tendency to overcomplicate things and most of the time the basic simple looking strategies works best. try to not add a lot of indicators on the chart. or don't add a lot of similar type of indicators like don't flood your chart with only trend or with only oscillator indicators, use a blend of all put some trend some volatility some oscillators to find the overall scenario.

lolita
2012-07-21, 05:57 PM
i think In trading the Forex, everything comes plumage to percentages. Using the Forex indicators can enable you to trade quick in response to the actions of the market. You can also sign structure and charting your proportion of success and losing trades, which will enable you to get a seek of the market, structure your sureness as a trader.

place
2012-07-21, 05:58 PM
i have three indicators using same time in my trading.i mean i am mixing it and combining it.its important for our life and we traders can make trade or deal without feel confuse using indicators.

Abidine
2012-07-21, 09:27 PM

indicators are very useful as they can help you predict the results they can help you too to analyse your plans and trace you the lines of stop loss, you should just know how to use them and they can really provides you solutions to make profit

maesa
2012-07-22, 12:50 AM
I think that indokator is a tool that can help us in analyzing the price movements in the forex market. but we do not leave the decision entirely to the indicator because there are other considerations, including news.
I am more use of technical indicators are more easily viewed and studied as for the fundamental indicator I just followed the reviews and analyzes the results of the analysts who are experts in trading forex and so far I have landed a result that was not too disappointing

cozard007
2012-07-24, 03:29 PM
As far as i am concerned, no trader can be successful without the use of Forex indicator, this is just the main thing in the Forex market, professional success is in it also.

tuturtugjtu
2012-07-24, 04:05 PM
Hello Friend,
I use technical analysis as my foudation for my trading and then i use some indicators too
help my trading to filter and get the strong signals for open position, but for it, i do not want
to depend my trading with them, i have to make analysis for the price and see the true trend.
So i can put the order at the right track before make decision.

Thank you.

sohankhan
2012-07-24, 04:15 PM
i think indicators are important. without indicator it will be very difficult for us to take the right decision at the right time.

mamun321
2012-07-24, 04:18 PM
Indicators is a one kinds of helper that help us by providing suggestion to make a better buy or sell. So it can be said that indicators is an important factor in forex trading....Thanks

bigboss
2012-07-24, 04:23 PM

me to indicators ko kaafi zaroori samajhta hun kfrex market me trade karne ke liye kyun ke is ke begair koi be trader theek se trade nahi kar pata

atiqrehman
2012-07-24, 04:27 PM
Indicators are useful in trading Forex i my opinion you should see Indicator and make trade on current situation .some time indicator show up and with one news factor its goes down

nita
2012-07-24, 04:30 PM
i come to trade in forex only to gain bonuses. so when i lose in the business and if the amount of loss is 50% of my account then i first try to stop this loss. if i fail to stop then i give up the forex business.

nirjon
2012-07-24, 04:32 PM
actually success depends on traders strategy and plan.i think indicator can play important role in traders profit, if trader can use it with his strategy.but remember,it is not mandatory to use indicator.but can be helpful.

gandha
2012-07-24, 05:02 PM
yeah very much agree with your statement to the indicators we can see which way the market movements and may profit in here, so it's important that his name indicator in forex ......
It is true, because it is too difficult for us to predict price movements without using indicator.indicator is a tool created for us to make trading easier and more convenient to make a profit.I still can not think how to trade without using indicators, even the expert was also created based on the principle of indicator

gulab
2012-07-24, 05:10 PM
Indicators on the charts are my every things and my whole trading is based on those indicators and if you remove those from my trading then i will be in dark and i will be not sure of a single trade to deal.

Biddarani
2012-07-24, 05:43 PM
I do not like the indicator. I think that chart is better than indicator. So we all trader should use chart rather than
indicator.

forex8182
2012-07-24, 06:39 PM

forex market me indicaotrs hamari trading me hamen bohot help karte hain indicators ko use kar ke is baat ka ba khoobi andaza lgaya ja sakta hai ke next market kidhar move karegi

sammy
2012-07-24, 08:45 PM
indicators are not at all important in your trading. sometimes i feel very reluctant to use them as they often misguide you. the only indicator that is close to be useful are the moving avarages,others are no good for me.

king
2012-07-25, 12:04 AM

Yeah I completely agree with you, there is a great importance on the use of indicateures much as it helps the trader to enter precised their position or exit the market and identify new analysis

doyinfaloni
2012-07-25, 01:22 AM
i think that indicators in forex trading helps
traders to make analysis of the market though indicators have their bad side
that is why i believe in using the chart to trade the forex market

mehorab
2012-07-25, 02:47 AM
The importance of using indicator can not be said in a word . The importance are as follows ;
1.A trend line is a series of test that indicate upward or downward trend of price.
2.Technical analysis is able to determine the entry points of trading process .
3.Fundamental analysis is more effective methodical analysis of collection of relevant market information with in a specific time frame in order to determine intrinsic value of market .
It can be said that without indicators a trader can not make himself as a professional trader.

tonmoy
2012-07-25, 04:20 PM
indicator can advice us to alive about bazaar accepted condition. With indicator we can calmly get lot of advice about bazaar for authoritative analysis. I anticipate after indicator we can't accomplish acceptable assay on forex trading.

cultus123
2012-07-26, 12:02 AM
proper combination of the oscillaors and momentum indicators can guarantee success and If you use indicator properly then you can analysis market properly so in that Most of trader use indicator to make analysis

sinaga
2012-07-26, 12:05 AM
I own the trade always use indicator. in my opinion, very important indicator. using the indicators in the trade, I could find a good position to make a profit. indicators capable of showing the trend of market prices and I would be more easily analyze the market price.

doyinfaloni
2012-07-26, 12:31 AM
well even though i dont really rely
on indicators in my trading but i still think that the
indicators plays a very important role when trading the forex market

yogesh
2012-07-26, 12:38 AM
Indicators make it easy to decide to open or close trades, you may get different signals but you need to do an extensive research to chose right signals which suit your trading style.

sathi
2012-07-26, 12:56 AM
agar ap forex me success hona chahti hai apko jurur koi na koi indicator use karna chahia . kunki indicator se market ka moovment pata chalta hai. but jinko market ka har hal pure tara wakif hai o indicator bina trade kar sakti hai. jaisi mae janta hu ke euro/usd pair me 4 hours freme jab market eki tal me 2 candle niche moov karti hai to agla candle joruu 80% niche moov karega.

ayusri
2012-07-26, 01:00 AM
indicator in trading always comes too late for him to follow prices rather than prices to follow him, because it's not so very important, because it could be mediocre los well with this indicator, even many professional ttader saa did not use the indicator may not be trading indicator can help us instead of trading many traders who got lost because of this indicator, since it plays an important indicator is the most important thing in trading is the trading discipline and discipline is of great importance is far more important than the indicator.

ak470
2012-07-26, 01:08 AM
You can trade emini futures using indicators. You can also trade eminis without them, meaning by relying only on the price action and, perhaps, some simple tools like straight lines.

Some of these lines can be horizontal lines, they indicate support and resistance areas, or they can be trendlines showing the support in the trending market. The breakout of the trendline suggests that the trend is about to change, and may even reverse depending on its strength.

While relying on the price action and simple tools mentioned above can be good in some situations, you can improve your trading decisions by incorporating indicators.

The simplest example of such indicators are moving averages of various kinds ranging from simple moving averages through exponential moving averages to a host of other, more sophisticated ones, although not necessarily better. Moving average lines play the same role as trendlines. Using more than one moving average, of a slower period and a faster one, can give us the idea of change in trend. This is usually noted by the crossing of such moving averages.

Other commonly used indicators are oscillators. They are more complex if only because they tend to be derivatives of moving averages. As such they are suitable to indicate the change in the market momentum. That's one of their particularly useful applications. They can also indicate situations when the market is oversold or overbought and thus likely to rebound from such extreme conditions. Unfortunately and ironically enough, since the overbought and oversold conditions are also indicative of strong upward and downward momentum, the market may as well continue its trend. Indicators of this kind include stochastics, RSI, and CCI.

Indicators can be used in two major ways. One was already mentioned, that is, to indicate certain market conditions, like a strong momentum. Another way is to time entries. That's how stochastics can be used, for instance. The crossing of stochastics lines, the faster with the slower one, can be employed to time the entry or the exit. Very often, the timing like that is of rather poor quality and that usually has to do with low market volatility, which leads to rather erratic price movement. High volatility is not so common, but when it appears, using indicators for timing the entries or exits can be about as good as using the price action, although the intelligent trader always tries to combine both, meaning the indicators and the price action patterns.

How to spot when the volatility is high? Well, again by employing indicators. For instance, the momentum indicators mentioned above. Or the trend indicators such as ADX.

sathivai
2012-07-27, 12:42 AM
yes i am agree with you my friend , indicator is more helpful for every trader because followoing indicators we can understand market moving conditions

moss
2012-07-27, 01:14 AM
It is really very important to use indicators in Forex trading.Because indicators give signals and traders can trade following this signal.New traders are not experienced.So they trade depending on indicator signals.Expert traders also take the help of indicator signal.Without following signal, it is really tough to trade.

Lijon
2012-07-27, 01:21 AM
warning can be an system that's very important to benefit from through transaction, just as if we tend to benefit from your car after that we tend to have no idea regarding traffic astrological signs. So without some sort of indicator how will we tend to know your suggest be able to open work, shut down component, and out of your everyday commercial

bilal12
2012-07-27, 01:25 AM
it is very important to follow indicators because if a forex trader use to follow indicators he will b a good and profitable forex trader in future because of just market indicators

imrpon
2012-07-27, 01:32 AM
Its not only the indicator we should rely on for speculation but also use logical thinking before we react that will keep away the mistakes

muhammad
2012-07-27, 01:43 AM
it is very important to follow indicators because if a forex trader use to follow indicators he will b a good and profitable forex trader in future because of just market indicators

correct sir, follow the direction indicator akn certainly could cause us to gain maximum profit gain, but we also need to be vigilant because sometimes there is also an indicator that we are deceiving because of the big news that has just been published

AA2
2012-07-27, 01:54 AM
in forex trade many indicator are available but some indicator are not more useful , some indicator actually helpful for trading example - ADX, Bollenger bands , Stochastic etc . however before using indicator you must test . keep in mind all indicator all are prefixed program . so self strategy is the best.

marunet
2012-07-27, 02:13 AM

we must follow the rules of our strategy, if we do trade with technical analysis indicators, we have to follow us, and do not rush to open a position in our trade if we do not get a signal from our indicator.

titu50
2012-07-27, 03:05 AM
yes very important indicator in technical analysis I always use them in my analysis I also use MA by combining the with three MA different perpoid them for good results. sometimes I step into the market only with technical analysis but also highly profitable

ishvara
2012-07-27, 05:21 AM
Indicators are too important in forex exchange trading business and a forex trader should know this. It is a true and correct tool that can help a forex trader to make the right analysis in their forex trades.

TheCoo
2012-07-27, 05:43 AM
Indicators are one of the most inportant keys needed to make effective analysis and make profits, in fact, indicators gives you more information and a clearn view about the market behavior therefore you should leanr how to use them very well before starting working with them.

hacene
2012-07-27, 06:21 AM
Hello. What you say is true, but indicators of great significance to trade it directs you in your transaction and give you a large percentage of profit especially if these signs are good and do not miss

mcceducation
2012-07-27, 12:20 PM

i am new also here so i cannot know about that very good so i cannot say any things but i am learn all share and i am earn more experience abiut that so thank you.

eldrin
2012-07-27, 01:03 PM
You can learn to take the main technical indicators and draw charts on your trading platform's software. You can learn to use candlestick and bar charts to get a ..

biyen
2012-07-31, 09:46 AM
There are many more indicators that you could potentially use. Regardless of which ones you choose to put into your trading style, you could profit from all of them. You also need to make sure that you do not use too many indicators and confuse yourself. Keep your strategy simple, stay up to date and make reasonable choices to stay on the winning side of any Forex trade.

samsumit
2012-07-31, 09:54 AM
indicators play very important role in trading,from the indicator i find new path for trading this path helpful for me to do my work and invest my money at the right time in the market that's why i meet more profit.

Yovraj
2012-07-31, 09:57 AM
As a trader I use technical analysis as my foundation for my trading and .Then I use some indicators too help my trading to filter and get the strong signals for open position,But I do not want to depend my trading with them. I have to make analysis for the price and see the true trend. so I can put the order at the right track.Thanks.

cuonghpftu
2012-07-31, 02:59 PM
agar technical analysis aapki bahut hi badiya hai aap indicator ko sahi se use kar sakte hai. to aap technical analysis se bhi bahut paisa kama sakte hai. bas hume news release hone par technical nahi karna chahiye tab hume news trading karna chahiye.:)))

Now a days every forex trade is trading on the base of technicals either a trade use fundamentals but he did not use only findametals he always prefer to use fundamentals along with technials that give him more accurate picture of the market the end is we cannot trade without technicals.

ranim
2012-07-31, 03:18 PM
dear i think play very important rule in our trading and we can not get good profit with out using indicators that is why indicators are very important and I also use indicator mostly i use MA to identify trend.

kingfoxy812
2012-07-31, 03:23 PM
use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.Most of experienced trader use indicator to make analysis

wantrich
2012-07-31, 03:26 PM

Indicators are very useful for trade in the forex market, i am sure that most of trader use them for their trading. They can get a lot of good rsults with indicators to open a close a positon and make porfit in this market.

The Sniper
2012-07-31, 03:42 PM

I think the indicator is very important for Forex trading. If you use the indicator correctly then you can analyze the market properly. Most traders use the indicator to analyze. I also use most of the time I use MA indicator to identify trends.

miraz074
2012-07-31, 07:23 PM
I think indicator is very important for forex trading. If you use indicator properly then you can analysis market properly. sometimes I step into the market only with technical analysis but also highly profitable

Luk
2012-08-01, 02:09 AM
i think is lot of indicator which have lot of good signals but here is lot of indicators which have bad and false signal so you must all theese indicator first tested on demo account and when will be have good rresluts you can open and trade in real account

ts20
2012-08-01, 02:23 AM

Indicators have become the most important in my forex trading. I can not analyze the chart without any indicators. But I am just using simple indicators such as Moving Average and Stochastic.

ishvara
2012-08-13, 05:23 AM
Indicators are all important to the traders that use the technical analysis. Traders that actually trade forex with naked trading have no need to use indicators in their trades.

mlkusman
2012-08-13, 05:53 AM
hahahah very good question how important the use of indicators in your trading its very good question .its very improtant Because of the indicator we can see or determine whether prices will move in what direction so that why very improtant....

amity
2012-08-13, 11:24 AM
Using indicators could be much of help in guiding us to market trends, but the use of it vary from time periods we are monitoring. Before using indicator, we might as well practice it first in demo, see first if it really goes the way market goes from previous movements and to where it is heading. Observe the use of it first before relying trades on it.

rexrip
2012-08-13, 12:19 PM
it is very important to use the indicators as I can not make trades without the help of these indicators. indicator seems to me like a gun when we do trade and indicators are also very helpful to provide information about price movements.

yola
2012-08-13, 04:38 PM

hi traders,
in my view, i think indicators really help me in making good decisions and knowing that you can know and understand the trade and where it starts and make sure that when you go to an indicator, you can be a very good trader. with them your trades are a lot more easier.
happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy trading :)

din_cacing
2012-08-14, 12:37 PM
It is very important to use Forex Indicators in your trading. It helps to measure how volatile the market is ( use Bollinger Bands ) or to show the market is overbought or oversold ( use Stochastics ) and many other indicators

rexrip
2012-08-14, 12:45 PM
Indicators are really important in our trade. I prefer to follow the news and leave the signals given by my indicator, because it is usually generated predictions of technical analysis will be damaged if there is important news is released.

nilanjan
2012-08-14, 01:04 PM
indicator function is actually just to help traders to analysis market movements based on past price data,so it will not be able to predict where prices will move.So the decision to keep open position on the trader's hand rather than on the indicator.

faisal
2012-08-14, 01:08 PM
I think forex trading ke liye mai jo Indicators use Karta Hun wo RSI hain jis sy muje Market Direction pata chal jati hain aour mai Entry lye kar Profit book kar lyta hun...

m.awais
2012-08-14, 01:12 PM
Some of these lines can be horizontal lines, they indicate support and resistance areas, or they can be trendlines showing the support in the trending market. and technical analysis also most profitable in my point of view.......

diljaladj
2012-08-14, 02:03 PM
In my view its mainly important for experience traders who have huge investments but for newbies its very much ok even if they don't use any indicators in trading.

retnotriwulandari
2012-08-17, 03:46 AM
I agree with your opinion, too many traders believe the indicators they use, and so many traders are trapped and suffered great losses because they are wrong in analyzing their trading. So kesimpulanya is, do not be too confident with the movement of the graph that were shown by the indicators that we use.