PDA

View Full Version : CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy.

Pages : [1] 2 3

mazzr
2012-03-26, 04:46 PM
Hi! here's a new strategy, Have a look.

Name : CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy
Timeframe : 15 mins and above
Indicators : CCI (Commodity Channel Index)

Understanding Divergence:-

This strategy uses hidden divergence and price action to take a breakout trade. Divergence is the one key indication in the market that can be useful and is not lagging. It is a sign of a market reversal coming up in the near future. Understanding and making use of divergence will help a technical trader greatly when analyzing the market.

Note : On my CCI, I always connect my peaks (tops) never the bottoms (dips). It is critical that you watch the video tutorial below with this strategy to understand it fully.

Long Breakout :-

- Price must be trending downwards
- CCI must go towards the upward direction and bounce
- After a bounce on the CCI, connect your high peaks on your price
- Aggressive : At a clear close above the trend line enter long
- Conservative : After the trend line is broken, wait for a pullback to the trend line to enter

Short Breakout :-

- Price must be trending upwards
- CCI must go towards the downward direction and bounce
- After a bounce on the CCI, connect your dips on your price
- Aggressive : At a clear close below the trend line enter short
- Conservative : After the trend line is broken, wait for a pullback to the trend line to enter

Stops:-

- If your trend line is not that steep, you can keep your stops at the high/low of the breakout candle.
- If your trend line is steep, keep your stop at the swing high/low
- If your trend line is medium steep, keep your stop at the low of couple candles away Exits
- 1:1 Risk to reward. If your stop is -12 pips your limit should be +12 pips.
- Open 2 lots. If your stop is at -10 pips, once your trades goes in your favor and you're at +10 pips, close 1 lot and let the other one run.

Exit at Support and Resistance levels :-

- Exit at the nearest 50 or 00 level. These are psychological levels. (make sure your exit is at least the same number of pips as your stop, otherwise dont enter the trade)
- Trailing Stop. Once in a trade, at the close of each candle, place your stop 1 pip below the low (if in a buy trade). Vise versa for sell trade.

Short Example:-

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/files/pictures_strategies/pipmilking/divergencebreakout2.jpg

Long Example:-

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/files/pictures_strategies/pipmilking/divergencebreakout3.jpg

For Detailed Explanation Watch the video:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydEMXv5YsU

Thanks!!! Happy Trading!!!

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 05:03 PM

This strategy uses hidden divergence and price action to take a breakout trade. Divergence is the one key indication in the market that can be useful and is not lagging. It is a sign of a market reversal coming up in the near future. Understanding and making use of divergence will help a technical trader greatly when analyzing the market.

Note : On my CCI, I always connect my peaks (tops) never the bottoms (dips). It is critical that you watch the video tutorial below with this strategy to understand it fully.

- If your trend line is not that steep, you can keep your stops at the high/low of the breakout candle.
- If your trend line is medium steep, keep your stop at the low of couple candles away Exits
- Open 2 lots. If your stop is at -10 pips, once your trades goes in your favor and you're at +10 pips, close 1 lot and let the other one run.

- Exit at the nearest 50 or 00 level. These are psychological levels. (make sure your exit is at least the same number of pips as your stop, otherwise dont enter the trade)
- Trailing Stop. Once in a trade, at the close of each candle, place your stop 1 pip below the low (if in a buy trade). Vise versa for sell trade.

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/files/pictures_strategies/pipmilking/divergencebreakout2.jpg

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/files/pictures_strategies/pipmilking/divergencebreakout3.jpg

well don bai ap na boht achi or best strategy bani ha mauja kas kar muja es ka bara main boht sara fadia ho ga wasa sub newbie memebeers ko es ko dehak kar or para kar bohrt sara fada ho sakt a ha es laaya trading sub sa achi or best trading forum mission ah.

warnisw
2012-05-11, 05:12 PM
thanks for share, i am trding pure price action, i am not using cci, and what the settings for cci?
this strategy is profitable most the time, but many times gives wrong signals as well, like once candle closes, price bounces backm, but use stop los and profits will be on your side

ayusri
2012-05-11, 06:12 PM
very nice but the use of the system is too complicated with a variety of indicators and trading systems in the area is very confusing to wait for confirmation the various indicators are very slow and it was plain that the indicator comes sellau late this has made ​​us much too tired to wait when all the systems it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple.

rathod
2012-05-28, 11:55 PM
well don bai ap na boht achi or best strategy bani ha mauja kas kar muja es ka bara main boht sara fadia ho ga wasa sub newbie memebeers ko es ko dehak kar or para kar bohrt sara fada ho sakt a ha es laaya trading sub sa achi or best trading forum mission ah.

puri
2012-06-03, 11:09 PM

Maham Gill
2012-06-05, 05:21 PM

yar main an wasa to es indicator ko pehla kabi be used nahi ka ha muja laga rha ha ka ya obht he acha or best pair ha or muja es par kafi training karni para ge us ka bad ha min es pair ko used kar sakta hoon.

Maham Gill
2012-06-05, 05:22 PM
bahi ya boht acah or best indicator lagta ha es wjaa sa to mujaa trading main es indicator ko used karna para ga to main es ko demo account main used karna chata hoon esi waja sa to main trading main kamyba ho rha hoon.

ashwini
2012-06-05, 06:35 PM
apne bahut achhi tarah samjhya hain.. aur main ne kuch had tak samjh liya hain aur jo baki hain ohh practice karne se samjh aa jayega. thanks for this post. aur mujhe lagta hain iss ke sahare hum jyada profit kama sakte hain. kiuyn ki ab tak hum wiat karte the ki kab market 100+ ya fir 100- level main ayae aur hum trade kare.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-05, 07:57 PM
apne bahut achhi tarah samjhya hain.. aur main ne kuch had tak samjh liya hain aur jo baki hain ohh practice karne se samjh aa jayega. thanks for this post. aur mujhe lagta hain iss ke sahare hum jyada profit kama sakte hain. kiuyn ki ab tak hum wiat karte the ki kab market 100+ ya fir 100- level main ayae aur hum trade kare.

I get confused when I have to arrange to pick up this position, if possible how to setting it up sir, please help because I think it's very helpful for the novice trader trader like me who need a lot of knowledge

satishfx
2012-06-06, 11:37 AM
This is very valuable strategy. I read abt it long back in a free e-book. But problem is that v don't know value of free knowledge. Then I purchased "pip-kidnnaper" system from "click-bank" paying $27 after reading very attractive-sale-letter. There he had written same abv strategy . only difference was he used RSI n momtm instead of CCI. After paying $27 I came to know abt value of the strategy. I did not asked for refund fm pip-kidnapper as strategy is as effective as he said in his sale letter. I m writing this for newbies so that they know VALUE of this system n give imp to it.

sudsind
2012-06-06, 11:57 PM
this is a very nice strategy and i am a all time big fan of divergences, it is included in my strategies always, i used to follow a divergence on 1 hr. and than trade it on 15 min. that makes it more accurate, and what accuracy are you achieving with this strategy and how are the results

william88
2012-06-07, 09:37 AM
Does this strategy seldom gives us false signals?because i think this strategy is quite complicated and also need patience for the traders to wait and see first..
I think beginner doesnt fit this strategy..

pixsfx
2012-07-09, 11:06 AM
good strategy, I was drawn ...
however,, CCI in setting how much? then what is only used on the M15 TF alone?:peace:

budado
2012-07-09, 07:29 PM
I get confused when I have to arrange to pick up this position, if possible how to setting it up sir, please help because I think it's very helpful for the novice trader trader like me who need a lot of knowledge
Its okay to be confuse if you are a newbies. Just try to practice in demo account first. later on you going to develop your own skills and style in trading. Don't rush yourself to learn all of this right away. The reason why you get confuse is that your trying your best to learn every thing at once. Me its took two months trading in demo account before I do earn in real account. So in short you really need to spend time to learn before you can earn.

satishfx
2012-07-22, 01:19 PM
This is really 5 star strategy. New traders may not understand its value but I know as I had purchased this strategy from clickbank after paying hard-earned money and found this strategy really winning.

sujarman
2012-07-22, 02:41 PM
This is really 5 star strategy. New traders may not understand its value but I know as I had purchased this strategy from clickbank after paying hard-earned money and found this strategy really winning.

sharabela
2012-07-22, 03:44 PM
Thanks a lot for this sharing. I really like your presentation since you have provided some pictures with it. This is just awesome. I have had a very good look on the strategy that you have presented here. I am going to try in on my demo account to find out how it works.

pixsfx
2012-09-22, 08:03 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this strategy. I really like your presentation because you've provided some pictures with it. It's just awesome. I have seen very well on the strategy that has been presented here. I'll try to get on my demo account to find out how it works.;)

goldenmember
2012-09-22, 09:43 PM
CCi indicator is hard to use because it basically shows the same as the RSI. The problem is that when you use the RSI them you can get oversold or overbought for ages. However for CCI it is even worse as it can go from +100 to +200 which is really different.

malik
2012-09-27, 12:25 AM
This strategy sounds good but i have doubts about divergence, some times divergence works and some times not, so we need to be careful while trading with such kind of strategies, However a break out is the most reliable signal.

aisfx
2012-09-27, 05:00 AM
This strategy sounds good but i have doubts about divergence, some times divergence works and some times not, so we need to be careful while trading with such kind of strategies, However a break out is the most reliable signal.

That's the character of the CCI indicator, and we can add to it with other indicators such as RSI and MACD and Bollinger bands to determine the trend, if you use only one possible indicator that makes one false signal in the analysis of open trading positions

FREEDOM
2012-09-27, 07:35 PM
That's the character of the CCI indicator, and we can add to it with other indicators such as RSI and MACD and Bollinger bands to determine the trend, if you use only one possible indicator that makes one false signal in the analysis of open trading positions
Yes bro, having more than one indicator is good for signal filter but sometime they can make us confuse and hard to make decision when have different signals. I used CCI with parameter 20 in H1 time frame and add level 100 and level -100. Maybe other members can try use it.

forexdon
2012-09-27, 11:29 PM
this is a very good one candelistics stratagy which you have shared in the upper parts i will try this stratagy and first i will try it on the demo account then afterwards i try it on the real account and then i will suggest my self that either it will be the good for one or not

pintu01
2012-09-28, 10:13 AM
T His is well and good know strategy, the real issue is here issue is new trader want quick money and for this quick money they cannot wait. When we trade wit this strategy than we may find only one chance a day to enter the market that really test the patiance of the traders...

mcceducation
2012-10-04, 11:01 AM
i cannot hear before about CCI strategy but i am read your share article and i am thinking its very nice strategy so many many thank you for the nice strategy i think its give us very good profit after test using demo trading and then its use real trading.

kabil750
2012-11-23, 12:55 PM
CCI divergence breakout strategy this well and good know strategy the real issue is here issue is new trader want quick money......

pro2
2012-11-23, 04:55 PM
lack of explanation only some picture

faruk339
2012-11-23, 11:40 PM
CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy

Hi! here's a new strategy, Have a look. Name : CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy Timeframe : 15 mins and above Indicators : CCI (Commodity...
Started by mazzr

concept of character development began to fascinate novelists in the 1760s. Jean Jacques Rousseau's novels focused on such developments in philosophical experiments. The German Bildungsroman offered quasi-biographical explorations and autobiographical self-examinations of the individual and its personal development by the 1790s. A subcategory of the genre focused on the creation of an artist (if not the artist writing the novel). It led to the 19th-century production of novels exploring how mod

gretongan
2012-11-24, 12:29 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this strategy. I really like your presentation because you've provided some pictures with it. It's just awesome. I have seen very well on the strategy that has been presented here. I'll try to get on my demo account to find out how it works.;)

I've tried in the demo .. and its results are very good .. cci can be replaced by a MACD or rsi .. :)

oreoluwa
2012-11-24, 09:43 AM
thanks very much for your time taken to give out this strategy i know this will really go a very long way in making the best profit out of the market well i have read so much about the Divergence Breakout Strategy but i don't really understand it

dareking
2012-11-25, 04:52 PM
Bhai main aapki strategy ko use karunga, lekin ab kafi jayda confusion ho gayi hai, itne sari strategy ko follow karne se hum aur jayda confuse ho sakte hai, isliye ek hi trader strategy follow kare, to uska ushi strategy se bhala ho sakta hai.:D

aandree
2012-11-25, 04:56 PM
The strategy sounds good but i have doubts about divergence, some times divergence works and some times not , so we need to be careful while trading with such kind of strategies, However a break out is the most reliable signal.

naziakhan
2012-11-25, 06:39 PM
breakout strategy hamain sirf US session or london session k opening time per use karni cahiyay . breakout strategy ma hamesha hamain tight sop loss k sath trade karni cahiyay .aur es k liyay price action stratgey sb sa best hay .:)

Hidden Rain
2012-11-25, 06:58 PM
interesting thread and style buddy,, I try to draw divergance on CCI,, what do you think of my draw, Im not sure its already fit to your explanation.

http://s16.postimage.org/mx61w8fad/20121125_gwd2_71kb.jpg

bisifentus
2012-11-25, 08:26 PM
Hey, i fear for this trading strategy, have you ever received the knock of the market trend before, A reversing trading is what kills traders mostly in this market, the worse a trader can do also is to face the opposite of the trend, am i right? why then trading amiss?

kamalsgb
2012-11-25, 08:58 PM
thanks for share, i am trding pure price action, i am not using cci, and what the settings for cci?
this strategy is profitable most the time, but many times gives wrong signals as well, like once candle closes, price bounces backm, but use stop los and profits will be on your side
If you wish to acquire a lot more income but can't picture yourself putting up a company, maybe you need to be looking at Forex day trading.

pro2
2012-11-26, 02:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your strategy.but i have not understood the strategy very well.how can i take decision from the two indicators
what are you talking about divergence.pls make it more legible

skyonline7866
2012-11-26, 10:22 PM
thanks for share, i am trding pure price action, i am not using cci, and what the settings for cci? this strategy is profitable most the time, but many times gives wrong signals as well, like once candle closes, price bounces backm.apne bahut achhi tarah samjhya hain.. aur main ne kuch had tak samjh liya hain aur jo baki hain ohh practice karne se samjh aa jayega. thanks for this post.

mudassar004
2012-11-27, 02:57 PM
Timeframe : 15mins and above
Indicator : CCI (Commodity Channel Index)

dareking
2012-12-17, 04:48 PM
ye indicator main pahle dekh chuka hoon, aur maine try bhi kiya hai, lekin mere ko itna kuch khas nahi laga hai, isliye maine iska use nahi kiya hai, mostly indicator mere khayal se same hi hote hai, false breakout sabhi mein hota hai.

bisifentus
2012-12-17, 06:26 PM
THis is well and good know strategy, the real issue is here issue is new trader want quick money and for this quick money they cannot waut. When we trade wit this strategy than we may find only one chance a day to enter the market that really test the patiance of the traders.
Forget about quick money here, if you check this trading strategy very well, it is the same as the trader signing his own death warrant, it is a reversing stuff, it you are not careful here and use as reasonable stop loss, luck will never be on your side.

adnan10076
2012-12-17, 06:44 PM
cci ye same rsi ki trha hai aur mujhe ye koi khas nhi laga kiyu k is ki startegy kafi difficult hai aur rsi aik simple aur esy indicator hai jis ka faida bhi hota hai .

akp202
2012-12-17, 07:39 PM
ye indicator main pahle dekh chuka hoon, aur maine try bhi kiya hai, lekin mere ko itna kuch khas nahi laga hai, isliye maine iska use nahi kiya hai, mostly indicator mere khayal se same hi hote hai, false breakout sabhi mein hota hai.

bhai mughe indicator ke baren me jayda jaankare nhi hai mai usse insart to kar leta hun lekin mughe usse samghna nhi ata hia usme kise kay hota hai ye mughe bilkul bhi pata nhi hai . yahi mai janna chahta hun .

naziakhan
2012-12-17, 07:58 PM

yes every indicator have false breakout but we should not trade on false breakout and if we are trading then we should proper stop loss in every trade then we will able to earn good money at the end of month .daily target is impossible in forex market .:)

suhermanto
2012-12-19, 08:35 AM
t his is well and smart understand strategy, the real issue is here issue is new trader need quick cash and to get this quick cash they will can not wait. after we trade wit this strategy than we could realize merely one probability on a daily basis to actually enter the market that very take a look at the patiance on your traders...

nabila
2012-12-20, 11:18 AM
i am trading virginal terms activity, i am not using cci, and what the settings for cci?this strategy is remunerative most the instant, but galore times gives evil signals as advantageously, same once Leland closes, soprano bounces back, but use ending loss and profits present be on your root

dareking
2012-12-20, 12:23 PM
yes every indicator have false breakout but we should not trade on false breakout and if we are trading then we should proper stop loss in every trade then we will able to earn good money at the end of month .daily target is impossible in forex market .:)

False breakout hai ya fir true breakout hai, agar is cheez ka trader ko pata chal jata to wo wrong trade kabhi bhi place nahi karta, isliye sabhi trade mein stop loss hona bahut important hota hai, chahe aap jitna bhi marzi sure kyun na ho.:)

naziakhan
2012-12-20, 07:27 PM
False breakout hai ya fir true breakout hai, agar is cheez ka trader ko pata chal jata to wo wrong trade kabhi bhi place nahi karta, isliye sabhi trade mein stop loss hona bahut important hota hai, chahe aap jitna bhi marzi sure kyun na ho.:)

if you think that you can lose money on wrong trade then you should not open trade and practice on demo account when you will get some good experience then come back and again trade on real account with small risk.:good:

akp202
2012-12-21, 11:46 AM

ye indiacator hai acha isse use karna isse samghna bhi asaan bas isske baren me thodi se janakre honi chahiy yadi appp iske baren me thoda sa bhi jante hain to isse bade araam se use kar sakten hain .

nurivasyarifah
2012-12-21, 12:57 PM
if anyone could share a picture of how this strategy because I do not understand clearly how when diverging from the CCI has appeared and breakout occurs, I want to see and learn more visually understandable because when I studied with pictures and explanations .. thanks

oemata
2012-12-21, 07:08 PM

Good information about this strategy. I want to try to use it. Could you share a little of your experience about your performance by using this strategy? I need confirmation.

toudi
2012-12-22, 02:14 AM
it was plain that the indicators comes little late this has made ​​us much too sick to wait when all the systems, it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple way

abbey ak
2012-12-22, 04:38 AM
alright based on your analysis i think i can invest my money into the Divergence Breakout Strategy because this strategy is very interesting based on the way i examine it but i just have to practice it first to know the best way to trade it

oreoluwa
2012-12-22, 06:43 AM
well i read books about Divergence Breakout Strategy but i don't really understand more about making use of the Divergence Breakout Strategy but with your clear signer right now i think i can learn to trade based on the Divergence Breakout Strategy right now

rofiq
2013-01-14, 09:29 AM
this is a very good one candelistics stratagy which you have shared in the upper parts i will try this stratagy and first i will try it on the demo account then afterwards i try it on the real account and then i will suggest my self that either it will be the good for one or not

sonali
2013-01-16, 10:31 AM
i study guides about Divergence Big Technique but i don't really comprehend more about using the Divergence Big Technique but with your obvious signer right now i think i can understand to business depending on the Divergence Big Technique perfect now.

runu
2013-01-22, 09:02 AM
T His is advisable and suitable copulate strategy, the historical write is here distribute is new trader necessary excitable money and for this intelligent money they cannot wait. When we exchange wit this strategy than we may reach only one attempt a day to preserve the marketplace that really judge the patience of the traders.

Ahmed Farag
2013-01-22, 09:18 AM
the divergence is very important and profitable but it is not easy for beginners to know the divergence so they should practice it on the demo account for sometimes before they can trade it and use it. we will lose if we traded with divergence without experience

dareking
2013-02-22, 11:43 AM
CCI indicator ka use main pasand nahi karta hoon, CCI ka waise naam bahut hai, bahut se trader is indicator ka use karte hai, lekin agar hum RSI aur stoch jaise indicator ka use bhi kare, to humko achcha fayda hoga.:)

naziakhan
2013-02-22, 03:47 PM
CCI indicator ka use main pasand nahi karta hoon, CCI ka waise naam bahut hai, bahut se trader is indicator ka use karte hai, lekin agar hum RSI aur stoch jaise indicator ka use bhi kare, to humko achcha fayda hoga.:)

i think every trader have its own choice some trader use CCI for scalping and some trader use RSI for scalping .it depend on trader which indicator he want use and which indicator give him good result .:)

melalih
2013-02-22, 04:20 PM
THis is well and good know strategy, the real issue is here issue is new trader want quick money and for this quick money they cannot waut. When we trade wit this strategy than we may find only one chance a day to enter the market that really test the patiance of the traders.

vicente147
2013-03-25, 03:38 AM
the system is too complicated with a variety of indicators and trading systems in the area is very confusing to wait for confirmation the various indicators are very slow and it was plain that the indicator comes sellau late this has made ​​us much too tired to wait when all the systems it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple

cuncun
2013-03-25, 06:47 PM

maaado
2013-03-31, 06:31 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy
Thank you for the information
Keep up the great work here

dareking
2013-04-06, 07:16 PM
i think every trader have its own choice some trader use CCI for scalping and some trader use RSI for scalping .it depend on trader which indicator he want use and which indicator give him good result .:)

bhai main kahunga agar kisi ko CCI se trading pasand hai, agar wo us indicator se kama raha hai, to zahir hai, uske liye CCI achcha indicator hai, aur wo usko profitable bhi kahega, kisi ki pasand ko achcha aur bura nahi kah sakte hai.:woo:

naziakhan
2013-04-06, 08:54 PM
bhai main kahunga agar kisi ko CCI se trading pasand hai, agar wo us indicator se kama raha hai, to zahir hai, uske liye CCI achcha indicator hai, aur wo usko profitable bhi kahega, kisi ki pasand ko achcha aur bura nahi kah sakte hai.:woo:

yes , every trader have its won favorite indicator but we should use that indicator which can give us good profit , my favorite indicators is moving average and i use it for scalping , it shows good result .:good:

dareking
2013-04-27, 12:19 PM
yes , every trader have its won favorite indicator but we should use that indicator which can give us good profit , my favorite indicators is moving average and i use it for scalping , it shows good result .:good:

bhai jis indicator ki achchi knowledge hai, sirf wo hi indicator use karna chahiye, agar aisa karte hai, to hum apne sikhe huye indicator se achcha paisa kama sakte hai, jis indicator ke bare mein pata na ho, uska use kabhi nahi karna chahiye.

fxearner
2013-04-27, 02:27 PM
bhai jis indicator ki achchi knowledge hai, sirf wo hi indicator use karna chahiye, agar aisa karte hai, to hum apne sikhe huye indicator se achcha paisa kama sakte hai, jis indicator ke bare mein pata na ho, uska use kabhi nahi karna chahiye.

hanji bhai forex trading mein hume woi indicator use karna chahiye jisko humne use kar rakha ho aur jiski hume knwledge ho,bina indicator ko samjhe hume wo indicator bilkul nahi use karna chahiye nahi tou hume loss ho sakta hai..

lata12
2013-04-27, 02:43 PM
i think every trader have its own choice some trader use CCI for scalping and some trader use RSI

himu03
2013-04-27, 03:07 PM
or scalping .it depend on trader which indicator he want use and which indicator give him good

kalam01
2013-04-27, 03:26 PM
THis is well and good know strategy, the real issue is here issue is new trader want quick money and

nkem
2013-04-27, 08:13 PM
this is trading divergences using the CCI but it is good to use trendlines in the trades like you pointed out so that you can know the actual turning point, good one i must say.

samio07
2013-04-28, 03:41 AM
My strategy with Bollinger bands is, 20,2 band and RSI 14 in M5 chart. when price cross middle band of bollinger band and RSI is above or bellow 50 level then I open buy or sell for 7 to 12 pips. It is very simple but so strong for scalping. I always try it EUR/USD and EUR/JPY.

naziakhan
2013-04-28, 08:58 AM
hanji bhai forex trading mein hume woi indicator use karna chahiye jisko humne use kar rakha ho aur jiski hume knwledge ho,bina indicator ko samjhe hume wo indicator bilkul nahi use karna chahiye nahi tou hume loss ho sakta hai..

yes , it is true that we should not use that indicator in our real trading in which we do not have experience, if we use a new indicator without any information in real account then mostly it give us false signal and we can lose our money .:)

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:17 AM
this is trading divergences using the CCI but it is good to use trendlines in the trades

manikah
2013-04-28, 10:22 AM
I also like CCI Divergange indicator but I also suggest for money earning just you follow another indicator with this like parabolic sar.When you use H1 time frame with this parabolic sar and CCI I think it will give you more result.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 06:52 PM
thanks for share, i'm trading pure worth action, i'm not victimization cci, and what the settings for cci?
this strategy is profitable most the time, however again and again provides wrong signals also, like once candle closes, worth bounces backm, however use stop los and profits are going to be on your facet....

hiplak
2013-07-20, 05:28 PM
i cannot hear before about CCI strategy but i am read your share article and i am thinking its very nice strategy so many many thank you for the nice strategy i think its give us very good profit after test using demo trading and then its use real trading.

ali.khan
2013-07-21, 11:20 AM
I think this is really 5 start strategy new traders might not understand their value but i know as i had obtainment this technique from click bank following spending hard earned income and found this technique really winning.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 04:00 AM
the machine is usually far too challenging having a range of symptoms in addition to dealing programs in the community can be quite difficult to await intended for evidence different symptoms are slow-moving and it also seemed to be simply which the warning happens sellau later it's manufactured you much too, most of us deal humor this strategy in comparison with organic meat uncover one likelihood daily to help enter in this market that in some way test out this patience on the professionals.

muna1982
2013-07-22, 08:16 AM
i have been using the other CCI called the Gentor CCi in my trading for few days and it give me excellent result. the combination of pivot point with it and the top or dip formation in the support and resistance level will give the signal for the next trend to start and finish or very soon it will gone finished the existing trend and the time to exit. it need experience and observation for few days to get the good idea on it.

indianfxboy
2013-07-22, 09:41 AM
divergence is the a technical trading strategy that is applied when the price in the market gets to break a level that has been holding steady for a long time in the forex market and is very strong, and when the price closes above or below it then we can follow that price afterwards and the possibility of making some pips in such a trade is high .

md helal
2013-07-22, 12:10 PM
Very beautiful but very complex system with a variety of indicators and trading systems use different indicators to wait for confirmation is very confusing, very slow and it was clear that the system indicator comes late Sella opposite has been confirmed many of us are too tired to wait for the simple so go ahead and use cases.

shawon02
2013-07-23, 03:06 AM
my organization is trding true expense stage, my organization is possibly not implementing cci, together with what precisely any configuration settings meant for cci?
this plan is certainly cost-effective the majority the amount of time, it had become drab that your guage is available sellau tardy this has constructed individuals too worn-out to wait anytime most of the solutions this has been tested reversed system tardy and as such people makes use of the easiest.

shawon02
2013-07-24, 03:42 AM
we're trding absolute amount measures, we're never working with cci, plus just what exactly a surroundings to get cci?
this tactic is definitely money-making a lot of plenty of time, nonetheless sometimes supplies improper information in addition.. that it was bare the fact that pointer can come sellau missed it has designed united states way too drained to wait patiently if many of the models remember that it is affirmed reversed lessons missed therefore most people use a simplest.

shawon02
2013-07-26, 03:43 AM
we're trding absolute amount measures, we're never working with cci, plus just what exactly a surroundings to get cci?
this tactic is definitely money-making a lot of plenty of time, nonetheless sometimes supplies improper information in addition, for instance one time wax luminous intensity unit shuts, amount bounces backm, nonetheless apply prevent los plus sales might be in your corner... if you can ways to configuring it friend, i highly recommend you enable for the reason that There's no doubt that it is especially helpful for a newcomer individual individual for instance people who seem to want loads of awareness.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-27, 03:21 PM
sharing such kind of information post is really a good one for us but i think you should becareful to use this strategy becuase nothing is impossible in the market of forex and there is no one who knows about forex market in before so you should know other strategy or approach too so that you can cope with forex market successfully.

shawon02
2013-07-28, 03:41 AM
this tactic is definitely money-making a lot of plenty of time, nonetheless sometimes supplies improper information in addition, for instance one time wax luminous intensity unit shuts, amount bounces backm, nonetheless apply prevent los plus sales might be in your corner There's no doubt that it is especially helpful for a newcomer individual individual for instance people who seem to want loads of awareness.

dareking
2013-08-08, 04:19 PM
sharing such kind of information post is really a good one for us but i think you should becareful to use this strategy becuase nothing is impossible in the market of forex and there is no one who knows about forex market in before so you should know other strategy or approach too so that you can cope with forex market successfully.

sahi kaha koi bhi trader exactly market predict nahi kar paate hai, ye strategy badiya to hai, lekin high kaha banega ye jaan pana bahut mushkil hota hai, kafi jayda fake signal aate hai, jismein trader fas jaata hai.

sunila
2013-08-09, 09:10 AM
mainay kabhea yai stratige kabhea use nahe ki hai bas yahe kahu k ap jab bhea use karay pehlay is ko achea tarah read kar lain then ap paractise karay ap ko result acaha milay ga new stratigie k sath trade karna kafi mushkil hota hai kio k waha par wrong singal zaydah aty hain,...

ABUZAR
2013-08-09, 10:24 AM
This strategy sounds good but i have doubts about divergence, some times divergence works and some times not, so we need to
be careful while trading with such kind of strategies i cannot hear before about CCI strategy but i am read your share article and i am
thinking its very nice strategy so many many thank you for the nice strategy i think its give us very good profit after test using demo trading

samia12
2013-08-09, 10:29 AM
That is truly 5 celeb technique. Brand-new investors may well not recognize its price yet i realize as i experienced obtained this course coming from press bank soon after paying out wages in addition to identified this course truly earning.

Ali 123
2013-08-09, 11:26 AM
This is very valuable strategy. I read abt it long back in a free e-book. But problem is that v don't know value of free knowledge. Then I purchased "pip-kidnnaper" system from "click-bank" paying $27 after reading very attractive-sale-letter. There he had written
same abv strategy . only difference was he used RSI n momtm instead of CCI. After paying $27 I came to know abt value of the strategy. I did not asked for refund fm pip-kidnapper as strategy is as effective as he said in his sale letter CCi indicator is hard to use because
it basically shows the same as the RSI. The problem is that when you use the RSI them you can get oversold or overbought for ages.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-16, 06:08 PM
cci is the best strategy which i had new is my trading carrer so i will suggest you to please learn this one and you will enjoy your forex trading its based on candle stick and i my privous post i say that candle stick strategy is best one

fxghost
2013-10-09, 11:40 AM
bhaiya ji iske bare mein main kafi achi tarah se janta hu ye indicator ka fayda trend line draw karne ke sath mein jayda hota hain lekin har ek indicator mein false signal jarur hote hain jisse bachne ki koshish karna chahiye

al-furqan
2013-10-09, 02:27 PM
yes trading breakouts can be fun , personally i love it too but as a trader you need to be very observant when it comes to the use of the break out because most break outs turn out eventually a trap for the unsuspecting traders and it only makes sense if a trader keeps to the rules that guide the break out pattern which is that you must always wait for a retest of the confluence and at that time you will see the need for the right technique.

clefquadri
2013-10-09, 09:36 PM
break out trading is another technical way of trading in the forex market and because of this i like trading break outs because it gives you the accuracy of direction as long as you observe the rule of break out before you enter into the trade as you can see that trading in the forex market is not an easy thing to do at all.

chanabian47
2013-10-09, 09:41 PM
Hi dear app ka bohat bohat shukariya kay app nay inte achi strategy ham say share kee or iss asy haam agar trade karain tu haam iss say benifit hasi lkar saktay hain lakin dear iss kay liya hamain bohat say learning or knowladge ke zaroorat hay or ham iss say achi earning kar saktay hain dear app mazeed achi strategies share kartay rahain .

naziakhan
2013-10-09, 10:49 PM
mainay kabhea yai stratige kabhea use nahe ki hai bas yahe kahu k ap jab bhea use karay pehlay is ko achea tarah read kar lain then ap paractise karay ap ko result acaha milay ga new stratigie k sath trade karna kafi mushkil hota hai kio k waha par wrong singal zaydah aty hain,...

g bhai new trading strategy k sath trading karna buhat mushkil hota hay . trader ko new strategy ma experience develop karnay ma kafi zaida time lag jata hay aur es k liyay buhat zaida mihnat ki zarurat bi hoti hay .:)

fxearner
2013-10-18, 01:45 PM
bhaiya ji iske bare mein main kafi achi tarah se janta hu ye indicator ka fayda trend line draw karne ke sath mein jayda hota hain lekin har ek indicator mein false signal jarur hote hain jisse bachne ki koshish karna chahiye

hanji bhai har ek indicator mein false signal tou hote hei hai,false signal se bachane ke liye trader ko practie karni hogi tabhi wo false signal ko avoid kar payenga aur ye indicator ko trend line ke saat ue karenge tou trader faide mein rahenga..

saghir
2013-10-18, 01:46 PM
yaar mei nei janta or na he meri samaj mei aap ki koey baat ayei hai

fxghost
2013-10-20, 12:44 PM
hanji bhai har ek indicator mein false signal tou hote hei hai,false signal se bachane ke liye trader ko practie karni hogi tabhi wo false signal ko avoid kar payenga aur ye indicator ko trend line ke saat ue karenge tou trader faide mein rahenga..

ji bhaiya ji false signal se bachne ka yehi ek ilaaj hota hain ki hum uska use demo par jayda se jayda kare aisa karne se hum us indicator ko achi tarah se samjh lete hain aur trading mein humko acha kamane ko bhi mil jati hain

MASUMBD02
2013-10-20, 02:39 PM
very nice nevertheless the employment of the system is actually also complicated together with a variety of symptoms and also investing techniques in your community is incredibly complicated to have to wait intended for confirmation different symptoms are slower plus it was plain which the signal will come sell au past due it's built ​​us much too fatigued to have to wait any time each of the techniques it is often established reversed course past due and therefore we all utilize simplest.

jeetnrimi
2013-10-28, 03:05 PM
Wow, mujhe to ye bahut hi muskil strategy lag rahi hai kyoki humen is se buy yaa sell signal tabhi mil sakta hai jab hum CCI indicators ko closely watch karte rahe, jo ki bahut hi tough work hai, Is strategy par work karne ke liye humen bahut practice karni hogi/

doll25
2013-11-01, 02:09 AM
okay it really nice to know that we can always get a constants profit of 5pips trading strategies and with 5pips trading strategies ever day i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon

white1
2013-11-01, 04:02 AM

2013-11-24, 09:22 AM
this strategy is profitable most the time, but many times gives wrong signals as well, like once candle closes, price bounces backm, but use stop los and profits I have to arrange to pick up this position, if possible how to setting it up sir please help because I think it's very helpful for the novice trader trader like me who need

kaka0051
2013-12-31, 08:29 PM
This strategy sounds good but i have doubts about
divergence, some times divergence works and some
times not, so we need to be careful while trading with
such kind of strategies, However a break out is the
most reliable signal...

sumfx
2013-12-31, 08:39 PM
I think we can use this indicator for its general purpose of the over-bought and over-sold situation identification. If can become assured of the condition of the market, then we can follow the flow of the market easily with our risk-reward ratio. Just need to follow the money management.

firoz11
2014-01-01, 04:20 AM
appreciate it intended for write about, my business is trding 100 % pure selling price steps, my business is definitely not applying cci, in addition to what exactly this controls intended for cci?
this strategy is usually successful almost all any time, although oftentimes allows inappropriate impulses likewise, including the moment luminous made of wax closes, selling price bounces backm, although work with halt los in addition to gains will likely be on your side.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Sure it is vital to regulate oneself particularly the feelings to be able to business efficiently inside Currency trading industry. If you can't handle the investing feelings next it will be extremely tough to produce money in Currency trading industry. And that means you must handle the Currency trading feelings.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

appreciate it intended for write about, my business is trding 100 % pure selling price steps, my business is definitely not applying cci, in addition to what exactly this controls intended for cci?
this strategy is usually successful almost all any time, although oftentimes allows inappropriate impulses likewise, including the moment luminous made of wax closes, selling price bounces backm, although work with halt los in addition to gains will likely be on your side.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Sure it is vital to regulate oneself particularly the feelings to be able to business efficiently inside Currency trading industry. If you can't handle the investing feelings next it will be extremely tough to produce money in Currency trading industry. And that means you must handle the Currency trading feelings.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

firoz11
2014-01-01, 04:20 AM

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

fxghost
2014-01-01, 07:01 PM
Wow, mujhe to ye bahut hi muskil strategy lag rahi hai kyoki humen is se buy yaa sell signal tabhi mil sakta hai jab hum CCI indicators ko closely watch karte rahe, jo ki bahut hi tough work hai, Is strategy par work karne ke liye humen bahut practice karni hogi/

bhaiya ji divergence easy nahi hota hain screen shot dekhen mein lagta hain ki kafi easy strategy hoga lekin main diveragence ka use kar chuka hoon mushkil hota hain aur main iska use karna waise bhi pasand nahi karta

fxearner
2014-01-02, 06:08 PM
bhaiya ji divergence easy nahi hota hain screen shot dekhen mein lagta hain ki kafi easy strategy hoga lekin main diveragence ka use kar chuka hoon mushkil hota hain aur main iska use karna waise bhi pasand nahi karta

hanji bhai aapne bilkul thik kaha divergence use karna asaan nahi hota hai,esme trader ko bahut concentrate karna hota hai aur eske liye kaafi learning b hi karni hogi kyunki uske baad hei trader divergence draw kar sakenga..

virinder1001
2014-01-02, 06:12 PM
forex par kamjab hone k liye aap k paas kwnldge ka hona bht jaruri aap tab hi ache trader ban sakte hai or forex ke sath jud kar rich man ban sakte hai

azzedine
2014-01-03, 12:37 AM
this strategy is profitable most the time,When we trade wit this strategy than we may find only one chance a day to enter the market

fxghost
2014-01-24, 03:18 PM
hanji bhai aapne bilkul thik kaha divergence use karna asaan nahi hota hai,esme trader ko bahut concentrate karna hota hai aur eske liye kaafi learning b hi karni hogi kyunki uske baad hei trader divergence draw kar sakenga..

Maine isko bahut hi achi tarah se use karke dekha hua hain bhaiya ji ye easy nahi hota hain kab kaha par market stop hokar direction change karega ye pata karna hi sabse jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji

a_for_apple
2014-01-24, 04:39 PM
according to what I have seen, this system also utilizes resources towards the trendline as price, when the price breaks the trendline we will perform in line with the price of entry. then put the stop loss a few pips above the high or low candle. according to some traders diverging indeed a very good system. especially when combined with price action or candle pattern

sadhinmama
2014-01-24, 06:38 PM
This pattern is for almost all of the time, in fact, is very useful, but often the wrong signals at the same time as the time was backm, but work light price jump tips with a stop in Los, and delivers the return will be on your side.

samadislam
2014-01-24, 07:54 PM
Care should be taken to a place, if possible, such as the Sir, you need a little help, just because I think it's great for a beginner and reseller reseller like everything requires a lot of knowledge.

ben
2014-01-26, 03:21 AM
hello thankyou for posting your strategy in this forum oh yes this strategy its very good for my i juste trying this CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy

fxearner
2014-01-26, 08:30 PM
bhai mene CCI indicaor ko use kiya hua lekin esko akele use karna thik nahi hai,trader eske saat dusre indicators ko agar use karta hai tou fir usko achhi trading forex mein asakti hai jisse wo apne trading signals ko thik se samajh sakta hai..

fxghost
2014-02-07, 11:35 AM
bhai mene CCI indicaor ko use kiya hua lekin esko akele use karna thik nahi hai,trader eske saat dusre indicators ko agar use karta hai tou fir usko achhi trading forex mein asakti hai jisse wo apne trading signals ko thik se samajh sakta hai..

bhaiya kisi bhi indicator ka akele use karna theek nahi hota hain chahe wo koi bhi indicator kyun na ho bas ye yaad rahe ki jo bhi indicator use kare wo badiya indicator hona chahiye aur sab ka signal kafi acha ho bhaiya

naziakhan
2014-02-08, 10:37 AM
bhaiya kisi bhi indicator ka akele use karna theek nahi hota hain chahe wo koi bhi indicator kyun na ho bas ye yaad rahe ki jo bhi indicator use kare wo badiya indicator hona chahiye aur sab ka signal kafi acha ho bhaiya

han bhai g agar hum kisi indicator ko akailay use kar rahay hay tu us ma risk bana rahta hay , es liyay hamay cahiyay k hum apnay indicator k signal ko 1 sa zaida indicator sa confirm kar k hi place karay , es tarha hamay zaida acha result milay ga .:good:

fxearner
2014-02-08, 04:17 PM
han bhai g agar hum kisi indicator ko akailay use kar rahay hay tu us ma risk bana rahta hay , es liyay hamay cahiyay k hum apnay indicator k signal ko 1 sa zaida indicator sa confirm kar k hi place karay , es tarha hamay zaida acha result milay ga .:good:

hanji bhai trader ko ek se jada indicator hei use karna chahiye,trader sirf ek hei indicator par depend nahi reh sakta,usko baaki ke indicators ko bhi use karna chahiye jisse usko strong signals mil sakein aur wo ache se trading kar sakein..

fxghost
2014-02-22, 03:20 PM
hanji bhai trader ko ek se jada indicator hei use karna chahiye,trader sirf ek hei indicator par depend nahi reh sakta,usko baaki ke indicators ko bhi use karna chahiye jisse usko strong signals mil sakein aur wo ache se trading kar sakein..

Main to samjhata hu ki ek indicator se trade karna theek nahi rahta hain kafi risky rahta hain agar koi indicators trader hain to aise aur itne indicators ka use kare jisse wo signal ache paa sake bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-03-08, 12:37 PM
Main to samjhata hu ki ek indicator se trade karna theek nahi rahta hain kafi risky rahta hain agar koi indicators trader hain to aise aur itne indicators ka use kare jisse wo signal ache paa sake bhaiya ji

hanji bhai trader ko ek he indicator use nahi karna chahiye,trader ko aur indicators par bhi dhyaan dena chahiye,aisa karne se trader ko aur achhe signals milenge aur usko apni trading par confidence gain hoga jisse wo ess business mein aur achhe se earning kar sakenga..

fxghost
2014-03-19, 01:20 PM
hanji bhai trader ko ek he indicator use nahi karna chahiye,trader ko aur indicators par bhi dhyaan dena chahiye,aisa karne se trader ko aur achhe signals milenge aur usko apni trading par confidence gain hoga jisse wo ess business mein aur achhe se earning kar sakenga..

jab tak 4 se 5 indicators ko na milaya jaye tab tak indicator se trade karna safe nahi rahta hain jab sabhi indicators ka signal same aata hain fir humari entry kafi sure ho jati hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-03-19, 02:52 PM
jab tak 4 se 5 indicators ko na milaya jaye tab tak indicator se trade karna safe nahi rahta hain jab sabhi indicators ka signal same aata hain fir humari entry kafi sure ho jati hain bhaiya ji

hanji jab takk traders 2 se jada indicators nahi milayenga usko apne signals thik se nahi mil payenge,kabhi bhi ek i ndicator se trading nahi ki ja sakti,trader ko indicators combined karne hoge jisse usnhe sahi result yaha mil sakein..

sunila
2014-03-19, 06:20 PM
mughy is strategy k bary mai nahe pata hai kio k mainay zaydah is mai kam bhi nahe kia hai abhi tou mere leyay start hai daikhty hain agay kia hota hai...

naziakhan
2014-03-20, 10:11 AM
hanji jab takk traders 2 se jada indicators nahi milayenga usko apne signals thik se nahi mil payenge,kabhi bhi ek i ndicator se trading nahi ki ja sakti,trader ko indicators combined karne hoge jisse usnhe sahi result yaha mil sakein..

G bhai ek indicator k sath hamay zaida strong signal nh milta hay , agar hum indicators ka combination use kartay hay tu hamay kafi acha result mil sakta hay , es liyay hamay 2 ja 3 indicators k combination ko trading k liyay use karna cahiyay.:good:

zubair001
2014-03-20, 01:05 PM
thank you very much to share your stratigy is site main forum ki aaj aya huun or is main agar to achay say kaam ho skata hai to he acah hai so dehaan say daikha jay to kaam kaam he sahi hai

mstnazim
2014-03-21, 08:30 PM
alright it really nice to learn that we can constantly receive a constants income involving 5pips exchanging tactics and with 5pips exchanging tactics actually day i'm sure we can easily constantly help make ideal involving located outside the 5pips exchanging tactics however a particular image regarding much more description can get an easier way to the knowing i really hope to know from you soon.

babul_ct
2014-03-22, 09:25 AM
good however the use of the device is far too difficult along with many different signs in addition to buying and selling methods in the area is quite perplexing to have to wait intended for affirmation different signs are extremely slower and it also has been plain that the warning occurs sellau later it has made ​​us much too weary to have to wait whenever each of the methods it is often verified reversed training later and thus we all utilize the most simple.

khushii89
2014-03-22, 11:11 AM
i think this is one of the best and the bset is nokia lumia and the good to do something is the best way to earn and this is one the good till this is a superb job to earn and the forex trading is the good

mdchomokali
2014-03-23, 11:30 AM
alright advertised . pleasant to recognise we could constantly have a constants income associated with 5pips buying and selling tactics along with 5pips buying and selling tactics actually day time i do believe we could constantly produce finest associated with existing out of your 5pips buying and selling tactics nevertheless a definite photograph for a lot more description could proceed a better way with the realizing i'm hoping to know through you quickly.

fxghost
2014-04-01, 04:52 PM
G bhai ek indicator k sath hamay zaida strong signal nh milta hay , agar hum indicators ka combination use kartay hay tu hamay kafi acha result mil sakta hay , es liyay hamay 2 ja 3 indicators k combination ko trading k liyay use karna cahiyay.:good:

kabhi bhi 1 indicator ke sahare strong signal nahi milte hain jaruri hota hain ki aap aur bhi indicators ko Add kare ek agar false signal de raha hain to dusre signal se pata kiya ja sakta hain ki ye signal fake hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-04-01, 05:34 PM
kabhi bhi 1 indicator ke sahare strong signal nahi milte hain jaruri hota hain ki aap aur bhi indicators ko Add kare ek agar false signal de raha hain to dusre signal se pata kiya ja sakta hain ki ye signal fake hain bhaiya ji

hanji kabhi bhi trader ko ek he indicator nahi use karna chahiye aise mein trader kabhi bhi apne signals par sure nahi hoga,trader agar ek se jada indicator use karta hai to usko achha entry milna possible hota hai jisse wo achha exit bhi le sakenga..

arslan007
2014-04-01, 11:22 PM
It goods a good strategy but i think i have to study and practice it well before use because its new to me. thanks for sharing with us.

fxghost
2014-04-25, 04:28 PM
hanji kabhi bhi trader ko ek he indicator nahi use karna chahiye aise mein trader kabhi bhi apne signals par sure nahi hoga,trader agar ek se jada indicator use karta hai to usko achha entry milna possible hota hai jisse wo achha exit bhi le sakenga..

ek hi indicator ke sahare achi trading kisi bhi tarah se nahi ho sakti hain acha hoga hum kuch aur indicators ki bhi madad lekar trading kare isliye main hamesha MA, BB aur Stoch jaise indicators use karta hu

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-25, 06:22 PM
good strgty hai bhai ap nay ye strgty kaha say dhondi hai mainy is srtrgy ko akfi dhondiy ki koshsh ki hai lekinmujhy to ye bilkul bhi nai mili hai lekina cha huwa k ap nay is ko shre kar diya aur aminy is ko read akr liya ahi

asingh601
2014-04-25, 06:52 PM
ek hi indicator ke sahare achi trading kisi bhi tarah se nahi ho sakti hain acha hoga hum kuch aur indicators ki bhi madad lekar trading kare isliye main hamesha MA, BB aur Stoch jaise indicators use karta hu

sahi kaha aapne different different 2 ya 3 indicator ko mila kar hi trading karna best hota hai isse hamen acche se market ko samajhne ke liye andaza mil jata hai aur ham jaldi trend ko pakad pane me saksham ho jate hain main bhi same MA aur Stoch ko use karta hun apne system me.

fxtiger
2014-04-25, 08:47 PM

bro aapka kehna sahi hai trader ko ek indicator par depend nahi rehna chahiye aur indicator ki madad bhi leni chahiye aisa karne se trader ko ache se pata chal jata hai market ke bare mai

soniailyas
2014-04-25, 09:04 PM
ap ki ye strategy achi ha or is se profit earn kia ja sakta ha , har expert trader apni strategy banata ha , jis se wo asani trades laga kar apni trading se profit hasil kar sakta ha , har strategy final nahi ha likin pher bhi forex trading mi stretegy he profit delati ha.

portal
2014-04-26, 11:13 AM
thanks for sharing divergence is good strategy i ever see a trader use this strategy and he got big profit from it because he use it for scalping and for longterm trading, but as far i learn divergance is difficult to learn there are many thing that i dont understand like how it work

naziakhan
2014-04-26, 11:26 AM
good strgty hai bhai ap nay ye strgty kaha say dhondi hai mainy is srtrgy ko akfi dhondiy ki koshsh ki hai lekinmujhy to ye bilkul bhi nai mili hai lekina cha huwa k ap nay is ko shre kar diya aur aminy is ko read akr liya ahi

bhaiya g ab ap ko ya strategy mil gai hay tu ap es ko demo account per use kar k test kar saktay hay aur agar ap ko es sa acha result milta hay tu phr ap es ko real account per use kar k trading kar saktay hay.:)

fxearner
2014-04-26, 06:53 PM
bhaiya g ab ap ko ya strategy mil gai hay tu ap es ko demo account per use kar k test kar saktay hay aur agar ap ko es sa acha result milta hay tu phr ap es ko real account per use kar k trading kar saktay hay.:)

hanji trader ko agar koi strategy forum se miljaati hai aur wo usko use karna chahta hai to trader ko pehle demo par usspar time dena chahiye aur strategy ko ache se samajhna chahiye tabhi trader usko apne real account mein use kar sakenga..

fxghost
2014-04-28, 05:00 PM
hanji trader ko agar koi strategy forum se miljaati hai aur wo usko use karna chahta hai to trader ko pehle demo par usspar time dena chahiye aur strategy ko ache se samajhna chahiye tabhi trader usko apne real account mein use kar sakenga..

strategy to mil jati hai bhaiya lekin ye bhi dekhna hota hain ki strategy effective hain bhi ya fir nahi hain strategy effective hain to hum trading field se achi trading karke mast income le sakte hain bhaiya ji

asingh601
2014-04-28, 06:51 PM
strategy to mil jati hai bhaiya lekin ye bhi dekhna hota hain ki strategy effective hain bhi ya fir nahi hain strategy effective hain to hum trading field se achi trading karke mast income le sakte hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha apne strategy khud ki ho to jyada effective hoti hai ham dusron ke banaye strategy par bharosa kar ke apne pair ko jaan bujh kar kulhadi par marte hain isliye jab bhi hamen trading karna ho to hamen khud ki banai strategy par trade karna jyada accha aur profitable hota hai.

fxtiger
2014-04-28, 08:30 PM

bro aapka kehna sahi hai trader ke pass strategy hai to usse koi fayeda nahi hai wo effective hai usse fayeda hai market mai bohot strategy hai but effective bohot hai hoti hai

sunila
2014-04-28, 11:27 PM
mainay is ko kabhi used nahe kia hai kio k every system used karny ka time nahe hota hai mughy trend line he theak lagta hai aur usi mai rahna aur usi ki practise karty rahna he best lagta hai always......

fxghost
2014-05-19, 03:42 PM
mainay is ko kabhi used nahe kia hai kio k every system used karny ka time nahe hota hai mughy trend line he theak lagta hai aur usi mai rahna aur usi ki practise karty rahna he best lagta hai always......

ye to theek hain ki har ek system aur indicators ka istemaal hum log nahi kar sakte hain lekin jo indicator ache hote hain unke istemaal ke liye to time nikalana kafi jaruri ho jata hain ache indicator aur system baar baar nahi milte hain

samartota
2014-05-20, 03:46 AM
New traders who want money very quickly do
not realize the strategy does not benefit them
, and because the strategy has one chance in the day to enter

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I am for myself, I see that the strategy is profitable but at times given the wrong signals example ... once closing the candle, but I hear it's very profitable than others, and I hope for all Altwoofik

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I am for myself, I see that the strategy is profitable but at times given the wrong signals
example ... once closing the candle, but I hear it's very profitable than others
, and I hope for all Altwoofik

vishadevbhakta
2014-05-20, 11:00 AM
bro yeah system bohoti achie cci k sate trade line , men yeah use kiya hey , or me newbie ko advice jorur karunga , ki yeah system jorur use kare , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

fxearner
2014-05-20, 11:31 AM
bro har system alag alag hote hai aur koi trader indicator ka use karta hai koi nahi karta hai har ko system apni tarha se banata hai is liye trader ko inko samjhna chahiye

hanji har koi system ko apne hisaab se use karta hai,ye trader par he depend karta hai wo ess business mein kaise kaam karta hai,agar achha system trader ek baar samajh leta hai to fir wo ess business mein bahut achhe se kaam kar paata hai..

fxghost
2014-06-01, 05:03 PM
hanji har koi system ko apne hisaab se use karta hai,ye trader par he depend karta hai wo ess business mein kaise kaam karta hai,agar achha system trader ek baar samajh leta hai to fir wo ess business mein bahut achhe se kaam kar paata hai..

bhaiya ji mujhe system indicators ke sath mein banana psand hain to mera jo system hain wo totally indicators bases par hain aur sath mein main candle mein swing bhi dekh kar trade karna pasand karta hu bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-06-02, 03:21 PM
bro system mai indicator hona chahiye trading mai indicator ke hone se trading ko trading karne mai aur asani ho jati hai aur koi trader ko indicator pasand aur koi trader ko nahi hai har koi apni tarha se system banate hai

han bhai kuch traders ko indicator pasand hotay hay aur kuch traders in ka use karna bilkul pasand nh kartay hay lakin mery khyal ma indicators ko use karnay sa traders ko kafi zaida help milti hay aur un ki trading performance bi achi hoti hay .:)

fxearner
2014-06-02, 04:00 PM
bro system mai indicator hona chahiye trading mai indicator ke hone se trading ko trading karne mai aur asani ho jati hai aur koi trader ko indicator pasand aur koi trader ko nahi hai har koi apni tarha se system banate hai

hanji har ek trader ko apna trading ka style pasand hota hai lekin indicators ka use karna he thik rehta hai,trader ko esme pehle kaafi practice karna hota hai,trader aise he indicator ko nahi samajh sakta usmein time bhi dena he hoga..

arnav
2014-06-02, 05:05 PM
hanji har ek trader ko apna trading ka style pasand hota hai lekin indicators ka use karna he thik rehta hai,trader ko esme pehle kaafi practice karna hota hai,trader aise he indicator ko nahi samajh sakta usmein time bhi dena he hoga..

bikul har trader ka apna trading style hota hai, isliye trader ko chahiye ki woh apni trading mein indicator ka use karein aur woh apne indicator ko tabhi acche se use kar sakega jab woh us par acche se practice karta rahega bhai yahan.

arqam444
2014-06-03, 01:00 PM
so we need to be careful while trading with such kind of s, However a break out is the most reliable signal.l and its personal development by the 1790s. A subcategory of the genre focused on the creation of an artist (if not the artist he novel). It led to the 19th-century production of novels ehow mod

lyrics35
2014-06-10, 04:47 PM

ji bht achi strategy ha or hm is se bht acha profit earn kr skte hain, or apna future bana skte hain is ko smjhne ki bt ha, or bht simple ha ye strategy, ma b demo per try ki ha bht bar faida hi howa mujhe

fxghost
2014-06-20, 02:58 PM
ji bht achi strategy ha or hm is se bht acha profit earn kr skte hain, or apna future bana skte hain is ko smjhne ki bt ha, or bht simple ha ye strategy, ma b demo per try ki ha bht bar faida hi howa mujhe

kitna profis hum is strategy se paa sakte hain ye to khair abhi nahi banaya ja sakta hain lekin itna to kahunga ki ye system ek dum best hain braekout strategy to hota hi badiya hain bhaiya ji

asingh601
2014-06-21, 07:26 AM
kitna profis hum is strategy se paa sakte hain ye to khair abhi nahi banaya ja sakta hain lekin itna to kahunga ki ye system ek dum best hain braekout strategy to hota hi badiya hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha apne kisi system ko judge karna asan nahi hai sab kaam karne ke liye hamen sabse pehle demo par test karna hoga strategy aur fir uske baad use apply karna hoga taki hamen pata chal jae ki kya kiya jaa sakta hai strategy se aur kaise labh liya jaa sakta hai.

rockstar3
2014-06-21, 07:37 AM
Jo image aapke post mai show ho rahi wise type ka cci and up down line mere mobile mt4 mai nahi aata hai par fir bhi mai andaz se ye type ka teading kar sakta hu mujhe forex ki sfasticated laguage tho nahi aati hai par samaj mai jarur aa jati hai.

Bethirani
2014-06-21, 11:51 AM
nicely don bai ap na boht achi or even Least complicated strategy bani ha mauja kas kar muja es ka bara main boht sara fadia ho ga wasa sub newbie memebeers ko es ko dehak kar or para kar bohrt sara fada ho sakt an ha es laaya trading sub sa achi or maybe Least difficult trading forum mission ah.

arnav
2014-06-21, 03:59 PM
nicely don bai ap na boht achi or even Least complicated strategy bani ha mauja kas kar muja es ka bara main boht sara fadia ho ga wasa sub newbie memebeers ko es ko dehak kar or para kar bohrt sara fada ho sakt an ha es laaya trading sub sa achi or maybe Least difficult trading forum mission ah.

bhai forum ke newbies ko bahut fayede hote hai kyuki yahan bahut kuch share kiya jata hai jisse newbies ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai, isliye humein yahan forum mein active rehna chahiye jisse humein yahan accha seekhne ko mil sakein.

ganesh1569
2014-06-21, 06:07 PM
Thanx for giving us this kindful and very useful information tegarding indicator and hope hat those who use it take much profit in the while trading as long term aur short term

fxghost
2014-07-12, 04:13 PM
bhai forum ke newbies ko bahut fayede hote hai kyuki yahan bahut kuch share kiya jata hai jisse newbies ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai, isliye humein yahan forum mein active rehna chahiye jisse humein yahan accha seekhne ko mil sakein.

bhaiya ji waise to forum sirf newbie ke liye hote hain jo newbie hote hain wo yaha se ache tarah se sikh paye isliye ye forum open kare jate hain forum mein waise wo bhi log aate hain jinke pass capital nahi hota hain

rahul patel
2014-07-12, 08:17 PM
breakout strategy hamesha faydemand rehti hai aapko uska support aur resistance pata hona chahiye cci breakout bhi acchi strategy hai kuch indicators bhi apply karne chahiya

fxghost
2014-08-30, 02:21 PM
breakout strategy hamesha faydemand rehti hai aapko uska support aur resistance pata hona chahiye cci breakout bhi acchi strategy hai kuch indicators bhi apply karne chahiya

Breakout strategy to hain hi faydemand lekin tabhi jab aap uska istemaal karna achi tarah se jante ho to breakout mein jayda use support aur resistance ka hi kiya jata hain iski sahi jaankari trader ke liye behad jaruri hota hain

fxearner
2014-08-30, 05:35 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai forum newbie ke liye hote hai newbie yaha se sikhte hai aur wo bhi hai jinke pass investment karne ke liye paisa nahi hota hai aur wo yaha se posting karke bonus banate hai aur usse trading karte hai

hanji newbie ke liye forum bahut he achha place hai kyunki yaha learn ke saat unko bonus bhi milta hai jisse wo agar capital nahi hao to ess bonus ko real capital ki tarah use karke earn kar sakte hai aur yaha active rehne se wo market me current cheezo ko bhi samajh sakenge..

sunila
2014-08-30, 07:24 PM
mughy strategy make karna mai zaydah acaha lagta hai magar kuch traders ko maiany daikha hai k wo bhut ajeeb chezy find karty hain jis sai un ki trade loss ki taraf jati hai aur wo forex ko leave karna k decision laity hain jou k bilkul bhi theak nahe hai humy is mai kam krny ka way zrur ana chayay...

raedsagga
2014-09-23, 01:43 AM

atifrana
2014-10-20, 05:07 PM
CCI Divergence Breakout trading Strategy mjhe yeh strategy achi maloom ho rahi hai or kafi briefly is strategy per post me baat keri gai hai or pic se b achi understanding kerwai gai hai me is strategy ko check karo ga yeh kitna acha result deti hai baki fihall achi strategy lag rahi hai.

naziakhan
2014-10-21, 09:01 AM
bro new trader ko iska fayeda uthana chahiye yaha se sikhne ko bhi milta hai aur kamane ko bhi milta hai new trader ko bas mehnat karne ki jarurt hoti hai wo mehnat kar lega to yaha se kama bhi lega aur sikh bhi lega

G bhaiya g ap na bilkul sahi kaha hay k sab sa zaida faida forum ka new trader ko hota hay , wo jahan sa kafi acha knowledge gain kar sakta hay aur es k ilawa wo apna paisa invest kiyay begair real trading ka experience bi hasil kar sakta hay .:good:

achyut
2014-10-21, 05:27 PM
Thanks for sharing this strategy. I am using MACD indicator which is very common indicator with combined with support or resistance levels. I am not using CCI indicator. But I am interested to use it how this indicator works. First I test it on my demo account after that I use it on my real account.

fxearner
2014-10-21, 05:53 PM
G bhaiya g ap na bilkul sahi kaha hay k sab sa zaida faida forum ka new trader ko hota hay , wo jahan sa kafi acha knowledge gain kar sakta hay aur es k ilawa wo apna paisa invest kiyay begair real trading ka experience bi hasil kar sakta hay .:good:

hanji new trader ko forum ka faida bahut he jada hota hai,wo yaha par active rehkar bahut he achha knwledge le sakta hai aur wo yaha market me kisi bhi vent ke baarein me dusre traders ke saat me achhe se discuss kar sakta hai..

shinnafxt
2014-10-21, 06:03 PM
Good trading system strategy but i like trader to use a very simple strategy so that they will not over load their brain with much system on the system.this is a simple strategy to know about so i say thank you for show us this wonderful strategy

umairaamir
2014-10-21, 09:23 PM
this is a very good way of sharing knowledge . forum py is trah sy knowledge zaror share krna chahye ta k sb k knowledge main hi izafaa ho or new new cheezain new memberz ko seakhny ko milaain . isi tarh sy hi new memeberz ki knowldge main izafa ho ga or wo bht kuch naya seakh sakain gy

salmanize
2014-11-09, 04:12 PM
Thhanks for your exillent strategy share and Yes my frinds you are definelty right and forum is the best way to learn and gain forex. I like divergence but apply 2 times and my strategy is candle chart i always follow candle chart and i use trendline and moving avarage. Macd and CCl also i applied.

rockstar3
2014-11-09, 05:56 PM
mai pehle.bhi CCI use karta tha par sahi trah ss nahi karta tha apka post pad ke ab mujhe sahi se samaj mai aaya hai aage mai ishko use karket mere total.pips ko or bhi bada paounga.

asingh601
2014-12-10, 02:51 PM
CCI ek badiya indicator hain lekin apko kafi achi tarah se is indicator ko pahle samjh lena hoga taki apko trading mein mushkil na ho ye indicator ke sath mein ap aur bhi indicators ka upyog kar sakte hain bhaiya ji

satya kaha apne CCI accha indicator hai par thoda jatil hai isme kaam karna sikhme me thoda samay lagta hai aur waise to koi bhi indicator 100% sahi nahi hota hai to ye bhi agar kisi acche indicator ke sath karen to accha hoga jaise ki RSI MACD MA adi.

ali raad
2015-01-22, 12:11 AM
very nice but the use of the system is too complicated with a variety of indicators and trading systems in the area is very confusing to wait for confirmation the various indicators are very slow and it was plain that the indicator comes sellau late this has made ​​us much too tired to wait when all the systems it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple.

loys
2015-01-28, 05:03 PM
i think its a scalping strategie, THis is well and good know strategy, the real issue is here issue is new trader want quick money and for this quick money they cannot waut. When we trade wit this strategy than we may find only one chance a day to enter the market that really test the patiance of the traders, so learn it body.

NaveedPK
2015-02-10, 08:18 AM
dear your post on the CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy is really grateful and in your post you describe the strategy and then also share the graphic representation that are also very simple and clear.

loys
2015-02-14, 04:25 PM
you have to support this strategie with another indicator so i think the real issue is here issue is new trader want quick money and for this quick money they cannot waut. When we trade wit this strategy than we may find only one chance a day to enter the market that really test the patiance of the traders.

shinaforex1
2015-02-14, 07:10 PM
Nice strategy to earn in the forex market trading business.but trader need lot of knowledge and money management plan to excel in the forex market trading business.the forum is good for us to see many strategy that trader are using

Firas Selmaoui
2015-04-28, 05:26 AM
Love and gratitude - this is what I feel standing now in front of you. Love and gratitude - these are the best emotions one can imagine. I am happy to love you and to be grateful to you. I have to work much on myself! I am not a leopard which never changes its stripes, so I would like to assure you that my goal in life is to become as wonderful as you think I am. As far as this goal attainment requires much effort, skills and time, I hope that you'll help me in it, as always. Just like all girls I dreamt of many things, people and event in my childhood, but I couldn't even imagine that some day I would have such wonderful friends and family. I deeply appreciate your support.

TIMOR
2015-05-09, 09:56 AM
you will enjoy your forex trading its based on candle stick and that candle stick strategy is best one if a trader keeps to the rules that guide the break out pattern which is that you must always wait for a retest of the confluence in trading

fxjais
2015-06-28, 02:40 PM
CCI ek achcha indicator hai ye humen market me new entry lene me help karta hai, agar hum ess strategy ke sath trading karte hai to humen achchi profit mil sakti hai, bas humen stop loss aur money management ke sath trading karani hogi.

PANKAJMEHRA
2015-06-28, 05:33 PM
cci divergence strategies looks promising in the chart and study materials but the problem it is very hard to detect in the live market and the risk of fake out is high ,but still i trade this strategies sometimes when i get multiple signals at the same time along with cci divergence.

my-t
2015-06-30, 06:19 AM
it was plain that the indicator comes sellau late this has made ​​us much too tired to wait when all the systems it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple.THis is well and good know strategy,

dareking
2015-07-01, 11:02 AM
Bhai CCI ka istemaal to main karta hoon, lekin aapne jo bataya hai us Period ka use main karta nahi hoon, CCI indicator mein main 45 periods use karta hoon, aur ye sach mein H1 time frame par kafi jayda madadgar sabit hota hai bhai.

david
2015-07-03, 11:15 PM
very nice but the use of the system is too complicated with a variety of indicators and trading systems in the area is very confusing to wait for confirmation the various indicators are very slow and it was plain that the indicator comes sellau late this has made ​​us much too tired to wait when all the systems it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple very nice to understand this strategy i like it

dareking
2015-07-05, 12:36 PM
CCI indicator ka istemaal hum logo ke liye bahut hi fayda ho sakta hai bhai, lekin hr indicator mei kafi tarah ke periods hote hai bhai, humare ko badiya periods ka istemaal karke hi tradig karna hota hai bhai

fxearner
2015-07-09, 06:01 PM
CCI indicator ka istemaal hum logo ke liye bahut hi fayda ho sakta hai bhai, lekin hr indicator mei kafi tarah ke periods hote hai bhai, humare ko badiya periods ka istemaal karke hi tradig karna hota hai bhai

hanji yahan trader ko CCI use karna hai to wo kar sakta hai lekin esme bhi perioda hote hai jinko trader ko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,agar trader esko samajhleta hai uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

sunila
2015-07-10, 07:29 AM
bilkul sahe hai janab kafi acaha samjh mai aya hai ap nay kafi point clear karny ki try ki hai but humy chayay k hum is ko achea tarah sai paractise kary kio k jitna hum yaha par paractice sai yai cheeze samjhy gay utna kahe aur sai aysa nahe ho sakta hai hamary leyay aur hum better working kar sakty hain keep it up..

dareking
2015-08-26, 10:47 AM
hanji yahan trader ko CCI use karna hai to wo kar sakta hai lekin esme bhi perioda hote hai jinko trader ko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,agar trader esko samajhleta hai uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Bhai main CCI ka use karke trading karna pasand karta hoon, mere liye ye indicator bahut hi ache sabit hote hai, lekin higher time frame par iska use main kafi acha samjhata hoon bhai kafi badiya pips le sakte hai.

fxjais
2015-09-28, 06:37 AM
CCi bahut achcha indicator hai aur ess par create ki gayi strategy achchi hogi magar jab bhi hum kisi new forex strategy ko use karna chahta hai to humare man me doubt rahta hai aur ess doubt ko dur karne ke liye humen demo account par practice karani chahiye.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 06:53 AM
well done drear ya divrgnt strgy good ha trading ka lia aur forx main m15 chart pr is ko aply kar kay hum zyada profi tlay sakty hain aur is main jitny choty pair pr divrgent brakout and cci ko lagy to zyada trade ho ge .

dareking
2015-10-20, 11:07 AM
Bhai ye apne acha explain kiya hai apne system ko, aur CCI indicator bahut hi powerful hai, ismein trading karna hum logo ke liye acha faydemand hota hai, bas achi tarah se is indicator ko samjhana hota hai bhai, tabhi iska istemaal kar sakte hai.

umair121
2015-10-21, 01:24 AM
hi its all about your own expeirence in this work i m trying to gain a lot of experience in this work is main agar to achay say signals milain to kaam karnay main asaani hoti hai,

shribalajimaharaj
2015-10-21, 11:11 PM
Bhai ye apne acha explain kiya hai apne system ko, aur CCI indicator bahut hi powerful hai, ismein trading karna hum logo ke liye acha faydemand hota hai, bas achi tarah se is indicator ko samjhana hota hai bhai, tabhi iska istemaal kar sakte hai.

jab trader indicator ko check karta hai aur indicator acha lagta hai us indicator ko ache se samjhna chahiye jab trader indicator ko samjhta hai tabhi trader uska use kar pata hai indicator ko ache se samjhna hota hai

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:13 PM
CCI bahut hi achchi indicator hai aur agar humen ess indicator par trading karne ka achcha practice aur experience ho jata hai to hum bahut achchi profit earn kar sakte hai, strategy koi bhi ho uss par practice ki jarurat hoti hai tabhi aapko uski kami ka pata chalata hai.

Fxwin
2015-11-12, 10:03 PM
CCI trend ko identify karne ke liye best indicator hai, CCI par create ki gayi mujhe sabhi forex strategy pasand hai aur main esko jarur test karna chahungi aur mujhe yakeen hai ki ess strateg se mujhe achche signal milege jis se main good profit earn kar sakun.

noorkausar
2015-11-24, 03:01 PM
dear break out level py trading krna bht mushkil hy kabi kabara ya 2 points k darmayan ruk jati hy pir ap confuse hoojaten hen k ab kia kerna hy agr meri many tou stou strong break out py trade karen

dareking
2015-12-04, 09:41 AM
CCI trend ko identify karne ke liye best indicator hai, CCI par create ki gayi mujhe sabhi forex strategy pasand hai aur main esko jarur test karna chahungi aur mujhe yakeen hai ki ess strateg se mujhe achche signal milege jis se main good profit earn kar sakun.

Haan bhai trend ko identify karne ke liye hum logo ko CCi indicator ka istemaal kar sakte hai, ye indicator kafi madad karta hai bhai, bas hum logo ko is indicator ki study kafi achi tarah se karna hota hai, achi tarah se sikhna hi humare liye jaruri hota hai.

impexo27
2015-12-15, 03:18 PM
I never used CCI and never had any strategy with it but i think it is really a good indicator and with it making consist money is possible. though i m not a fan of the indicator but still i think it is a good one and we can make money with it good. So using it with stoch or MACD is preferably good and with it you can make good profits and money. SO i think yeah your strategy might be also a good one indeed.

Rehman12
2015-12-31, 06:08 PM

do good dear your thread is because there are so much for the learner there is easy graphic representation and most important the video is that the traders can easily learn about divergence breakout strategy and as the name of this trading strategy you also describe that strategy in a very beautiful and understandable way and for this i am thankful to you dear friend

Forex123
2016-01-23, 02:44 PM
very nice but the use of the system is too complicated with a variety of indicators and trading systems in the area is very confusing..as i am a new trader i want a simple and comfortable trading..

fxearner
2016-01-23, 04:40 PM
Haan bhai trend ko identify karne ke liye hum logo ko CCi indicator ka istemaal kar sakte hai, ye indicator kafi madad karta hai bhai, bas hum logo ko is indicator ki study kafi achi tarah se karna hota hai, achi tarah se sikhna hi humare liye jaruri hota hai.

hanji yahan par CCI indicator ko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,yahan par esko trader apne system me mix karke use karte hai aur esse market movement ke baarein me pata chalta hai,yahan esme practice karni chahiye..

Fxwin
2016-01-25, 09:53 AM
CCI bahut hi achcha indicator hai aur main eska estemal trend ko idetif karne ke liye karati hu, magar maine CCI indicator ke based par breakout strategy use nahi ki hai, pahle humen esko test karna hoga tabhi pata chal payega ki humen eske sath true breakout mil paati hai yaa nahi.

nur5564
2016-01-30, 01:47 AM
dear tarer the divergence theroiar is also good for trading so you ahve to work hard in order ot becoma good tarder so be agood atrder and alwasy love for your slef so be agood atrder

mahrejuan
2016-01-30, 11:22 AM
we are trding 100 % pure price actions, we are certainly not applying cci, and just what the actual adjustments intended for cci?
this strategy can be profitable almost all some time, nevertheless often times provides drastically wrong signals also, just like the moment luminous made of wax shuts, price bounces backm, nevertheless utilize halt los and earnings will be working for you.

dareking
2016-02-18, 10:32 AM
CCI bahut hi achcha indicator hai aur main eska estemal trend ko idetif karne ke liye karati hu, magar maine CCI indicator ke based par breakout strategy use nahi ki hai, pahle humen esko test karna hoga tabhi pata chal payega ki humen eske sath true breakout mil paati hai yaa nahi.

Haan bhai CCI indicator kafi badiya indicator hai, humare ko isse trading karne ko mil sakti hai bhai, main to bhai pahle is indicator ka use kiya karta tha, lekin abhi filhaal bhai maine apna indicator badal diya hai bhai.

Fatehpuri
2016-02-18, 08:46 PM
Dear Well done post jis me apne apni ak video me sab concept clear kiya ha main ne aj tak CCI divergence use ni kiya lekin aj se ic full practice karo ga aur ic videos se hum kafi faida le sakte hian q k meri tarh koi b CCI ko use ni karta ho ga aj main CCI indicators k porpuse samjha ho Keep it brother and so Happy.

naziakhan
2016-02-19, 10:01 PM

bhaiya g ap ko es ko zarur test kar laina cahiyay aur agar ap ko ya pasand ata hay tu ap es ko breakout trading strategy ma bi use kar sakty hay bhaiya g , kisi bi indicator ko use sa pahlay test kar laina cahiyay .:)

lokeshkharb
2016-02-20, 10:54 AM
Nice strategy to earn in the Forex market trading business.but trader need lot of knowledge and money management plan to excel in the Forex market trading business. If we industry humor this strategy than organic meat come across one opportunity a day to enter industry that in some way analyze the patience in the professionals, consequently understand that physique.

sdcfesco
2016-02-20, 11:07 AM
Bundle of thanks for sharing such kind of nice strategy. I have download this strategy and i shall check it in the next weak opening of the market and i shall share my views about this strategy in this forum.

fxearner
2016-02-20, 03:11 PM
bhaiya g ap ko es ko zarur test kar laina cahiyay aur agar ap ko ya pasand ata hay tu ap es ko breakout trading strategy ma bi use kar sakty hay bhaiya g , kisi bi indicator ko use sa pahlay test kar laina cahiyay .:)

bhai ji ess strategy ko use kiya tha lekin esme etna achha result nahi mila hai,aise system market me bahut hote hai jo kamm wining ratio dete hai,enko use karna thik nahi hota hai..

bhattipak
2016-03-01, 12:01 AM
achi hai yeh par itni achi nahi hai kay is ko try kia jay or is main ap ko mujhy nahi lagta kay koi fida ho sakta hai main samjhta hon kay agar ap ko is kam main candle reading ati hai tu ap kamyab han.

salufx
2016-03-01, 10:02 AM
very nice but the use of the system is too complicated with a variety of indicators and trading systems in the area is very confusing to wait for confirmation the various indicators are very slow and it was plain that the indicator comes sellau late this has made ​​us much too tired to wait when all the systems it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple. i am trding pure price action, i am not using cci, and what the settings for cci?

dareking
2016-04-19, 10:08 AM
achi hai yeh par itni achi nahi hai kay is ko try kia jay or is main ap ko mujhy nahi lagta kay koi fida ho sakta hai main samjhta hon kay agar ap ko is kam main candle reading ati hai tu ap kamyab han.

Bhai agar apko acha laga ho to aap try kare nahi to kisi dusre trader ko aap aisa nahi bol sakte hai ki try na kare, kya pata kisi aur trader ko ye indicator acha laga ho bhai aur wo try karna chahta ho to kisi ko mana nahi kiya ja sakta hai.

bimarosidin
2016-04-19, 07:19 PM
I think this strategy is too complicated. as a novice trader like me, I just want a strategy that is very simple and profitable for trading purpose is to seek profit just as much. I am still confused with devergan and avergen

dareking
2016-05-10, 10:44 AM
Bhai CCI indicator acha to hai, lekin humare ko jab tak inke bare mein achi tarah se pata chalega nahi hum log khul kar iska badiya istemaal kar nahi sakte hai, ye indicators ke sath mein trading kafi achi ho sakti hai bhai.

dareking
2016-06-20, 11:04 AM
Bhai CCI ka ye system ek dum badiya hota hai, lekin har baar accurate entry nahi mil pati hai bhai, main to kahunga bhai agar jo aise trading system ke sath humare ko trading karna hai to practice jayda karna hota hai bhai.

ramjan ali
2016-06-20, 03:40 PM
Indicators : CCI (Commodity Channel Index) 14 Period
Strategy By : Analyst Navin Prithyani (urbanforex.com)
Understanding Divergence

Long Breakout

Short Breakout

Stops

Exit at Support and Resistance levels

Short Example

wassa99
2016-06-23, 05:22 AM
The strategy sounds good but i have doubts about divergence, some times divergence works and some times not , so we need to be careful while trading with such kind of strategies, However a break out is the most reliable signal.

naziakhan
2016-06-23, 03:29 PM

bhai g sabhi strategies ka yahi hissab hay , k kabi wo work karti hay aur kabi work nh karti hay , ya market ki situation per depend karta hay , agar hum news time ma technical use karny ki koshish kary gay tu hamay loss hi ho ga .:)

fxearner
2016-06-25, 03:27 PM
bhai g sabhi strategies ka yahi hissab hay , k kabi wo work karti hay aur kabi work nh karti hay , ya market ki situation per depend karta hay , agar hum news time ma technical use karny ki koshish kary gay tu hamay loss hi ho ga .:)

hanji news time me trader agar techncial ko use karta hai to wo work nahi karta hai,esme trader ko stragegy ke baarein me pehle samajhlena chahiye,trader usmeina cheh se samajhkar kaam karta hai to uske baad he wo esme achha kar sakenga..

The_Kuzaki
2016-06-27, 12:49 AM

nouriisets4
2016-06-27, 10:05 AM
okay it really nice to know that we can always get a constants profit of 5pips trading strategies and with 5pips trading strategies ever day i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon

fxearner
2016-07-20, 05:21 PM
Bhai CCI ka ye system ek dum badiya hota hai, lekin har baar accurate entry nahi mil pati hai bhai, main to kahunga bhai agar jo aise trading system ke sath humare ko trading karna hai to practice jayda karna hota hai bhai.

hanji forex trader ke liye CCI ka indicator achha maana jaata hai,trader ko esme achhe se dhyaan dena chahiye,trader ko esme binba practioce ke koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aasakta hai,esme trader ko poora dhyaan market me dena chahiye..

adna
2016-07-20, 05:32 PM
CCi Divergence breakout strategy ko maine kbhi nhi use kia hai agr aap ne isay use kia hai to aap btayen kay is mai kis trhan sai kaam kia jata hai ta kay mai bhi is mai kaam kr kay acha earn kr skoon ye best strategy hai.

hamadahamada
2016-07-21, 05:18 AM
Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon thank each member participated by information useful and thank all of you because I love a good collective participation in the benefit and I wish you would explain Video Abaka best and thank you..................21

adna
2016-07-21, 08:32 AM
CCI Divergence breakout strategy ko maine use kia tha lakin mujhay is sai koi faida nhi hua tha is kia madad sai maine trade bhi ki thi magr forex trading mai hamay is sai loss hua tha aap is ki madad sai trade na kia kro

pakaljanat
2016-07-21, 02:12 PM
ap ki ye strategy achi lag rahi ha and koi bhi person is ko agar demo per apply ker ke is ki achi practice ker ly tu us ko lazmi in real forex account mi faida hasil ho skata ha her startgy he achi hoti ha likin agar trader ki us per mukamla grip nahi ho ge tu us ko is ka koi faida nahi ho ga.

ashrafghazaly
2016-07-21, 08:18 PM
Divergence i really like this strategy i tray with many indicator likr stocastic mac d and its always good but her it was perfect im gonna try it at demo account
thank you bro for this helpfull bost

wsqsq4
2016-07-22, 11:38 AM
@Thanks my friend. For this thread I am grateful to you as from this thread We will get the rules and regulations about the trading and also learn many things and I will try to obey the things and expect your cordial assistance so that I can be experienced enough. @

nouriiset
2016-07-28, 03:55 AM
WellI think we can use this indicator for its general purpose of the over-bought and over-sold situation identification. If can become assured of the condition of the market, then we can follow the flow of the market easily with our risk-reward ratio.

rameez1786
2016-07-28, 03:25 PM
yes of course that your strategy is good. i am like it. your strategy is very popular. i am use this strategy regular. in my thinking that those are adopt these strategy. i think that they are earn the hand some profit. because this strategy market move the 100 pips or above,

adna
2016-07-28, 03:34 PM
CCI Divergence breakout strategy ki madad sai aap forex mai acha earn kr sktay ho aap ko chahiye kay 2 3 baar aap is strategy ko read kr lo phr aap demo account mai is ki practice bhi kr lia kro q kay is trhan sai aap ko ismain bra thk trhan sai kaam krnay ka tareeka ajayega

dareking
2016-08-09, 03:38 PM
Bhai apne kafi achi tarah se trading strategy explain kiya hai, ye trading strategy kafi jayda badiya hai jabardast hai bhai, jisko ye trading sttrategy samjh mein aa jaye to wo iske sath mein badiya trading kar sakta hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-08-09, 05:01 PM
Bhai apne kafi achi tarah se trading strategy explain kiya hai, ye trading strategy kafi jayda badiya hai jabardast hai bhai, jisko ye trading sttrategy samjh mein aa jaye to wo iske sath mein badiya trading kar sakta hai bhai.

hanji agar trading stratgey trader ke paas hoga to uske baad he wo market me kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko ess business me achhe se sabb samajhna chahiye,trader esme stratgey par focus achhe se karenga to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga..

techzone
2016-08-10, 12:42 PM
i think bohut say traders es strategy kay bary may bohut kam janthay hay es liy es ko kam use karthay hay jabkay ye bohut he ache strategy hay es say easilly earning ho sakthe hay may be es kay baray may bohut confuse tha lekin thank you so much kay ap nay es ko detail say explain kiya .....

rose555
2016-08-23, 12:17 PM
investing techniques in your community is incredibly complicated to have to wait intended for confirmation different symptoms are slower plus it was plain which the signal will come sell au past due it's built ​​us much too fatigued to have to wait any time each of the technique many times gives wrong signals as well, like once candle closes, price bounces backm, but use stop los and profits I have to arrange to pick up this position,

farman khan
2016-08-24, 12:09 PM
very great however the use of the device is too complex with a selection of signs and trading systems in the vicinity may be very puzzling to anticipate confirmation the diverse indicators are very sluggish and it was plain that the indicator comes seller late this has made ​us a great deal too tired to wait when all of the systems it's been confirmed reversed path overdue and therefore we use the maximum easy.​

Kenyatta
2016-08-25, 07:56 PM
For small daily pull back that is 20-50 pips then you can use the 15 minutes and really have a great build up because these helps us in a lot of sense that pulls the right mark together for when you look at the cci itself, it bounces back at only extremes , and it does not lag at all

Lblida
2016-09-18, 05:39 PM
it's very nice but the using of the system is too complicated with a variety of indicators and trading systems in the area is very confusing to wait for confirmation the various indicators are very slow and it was plain that the indicator comes sellau late this has made ​​us much too tired to wait when all the systems it has been confirmed reversed course late and therefore we use the most simple .

javed415
2016-09-19, 04:23 PM
dear fridn yeh jo ap naian startaegy di hai is main koee shak nahian hai ismain bohaat seei aham iformation majood ha hum is say achi earning k sath stah ach income ko b generate ker skatay hain and is say faida ahisl ker skataaya haian.