PDA

View Full Version : Close opened trades EA

ShoSho
2012-03-24, 03:00 AM
Hi,
I want a programmer who can program an ea
close any opened trades automatically with -100 pips (i mean -100 pips to to each trade i do not mean from the sum of opened trades)
i can change this 100 pips from its sitting
also i want to make this code to checked with every tick
Thanks

tonoby
2012-03-29, 04:09 PM
This doesn't need an expert advisor you just can put a stop loss of 100 pips when you open any of your trade. This will acheve your goal exactly without searching for programmer or running any EA and it is even better because if you close your meta trader application Stop Loss will still be active but if you used Expert Advisor it will stop working once you closed your Meta Trader.

ShoSho
2012-03-31, 09:26 PM
This doesn't need an expert advisor you just can put a stop loss of 100 pips when you open any of your trade. This will acheve your goal exactly without searching for programmer or running any EA and it is even better because if you close your meta trader application Stop Loss will still be active but if you used Expert Advisor it will stop working once you closed your Meta Trader.
I know that but when it will make that automatic it will be better as i will can sleep safely while i am sure it will lock my loss.

anoha
2012-04-06, 10:14 PM
I advise you not using the automated trading at all .. Yes, there are a lot of ea achieve very high profits, but also go fast because it does not avoid the news or anything like that, I tried a lot did not love him. Greetings son and a national

newentry
2012-04-06, 10:20 PM
it is simple , you just set your stop loss and also "take profit" at your trading and if you want to lock your profit then you can use trailing stop loss , it is good to save some profit before the trend move back and against the order

sura
2012-04-07, 02:32 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?92f9xd8jew3j9yk

the last EA close orders as 100 pips + spread
but this close orders as pips you want and without spread

Hi,
I want a programmer who can program an ea
https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZclose any opened trades automatically with -100 pips (i mean -100 pips to to each trade i do not mean from the sum of opened trades)
i can change this 100 pips from its sitting
also i want to make this code to checked with every tick
Thanks

ShoSho
2012-04-07, 07:38 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?92f9xd8jew3j9yk

the last EA close orders as 100 pips + spread
but this close orders as pips you want and without spread
Thanks i will test it i hope it works well.

sspences88
2012-04-07, 07:43 PM
mere khayal me bro aap ko kisi EA ya robot ki zrurat nahi jo aap ki trade -100 pips pr close kr de,ap is se acha stop loss use kro ,or sath stop trailing b is se ap ki trade km se km profit to de gi aap ko,or ap over all profit me b raho ghay:respect:

joget
2012-04-22, 10:22 AM
as I know, to use a EA or trailing stop your computer should always connect to the internet and you always open a trading platform, unless you use the services of VPS. therefore, if only to close the position automatically once it reaches 100 pips then just plug the TP of 100 pips, so you do not need an EA, and you also may leave the position after +20 pips profit and plug +1 pips SL.

anoha
2012-05-15, 10:37 AM
My friend I advise you not to rely on automated trading Awaltvkir Believe me, it is not much to avoid any quick movements and surprise in the market and we have to be programmed with high accuracy so as not to mistake in closing the stop-loss orders do not disagree with you that there Xpert achieve good profits, but not always

place
2012-05-21, 02:11 PM
traders, can you give me about some ea tropics ? i have some friends who said to me that,they are trading with ea.even i have no idea about that.how can i use this software with my instaforex trading software?

abdul hamid p
2012-05-22, 06:07 PM
i think this method is not really usefull, you dont need an expert to make stop lose, because it's easy to do manually in the setting form order just put the price in the stop lose menu thats all

kiran
2012-06-17, 04:13 PM
This all possible with MT4 without programming than why are you looking for programming we can did it by using meta trader tools. Now a days a new version of mt5 is also available which is more advances and equiped with more automated tools so there is no need to hire a programmer.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 09:44 PM
It does not need expert advertisor to closs open trade. You mannually stop loss your how is possible. So don't worri about this problem.

hmkowsar
2012-07-27, 03:50 PM
there are a lot of ea achieve very high profits ,but also go fast because it dose not avoid the news or anything like that .

JBP
2012-09-26, 07:42 PM
No need advisor can only put a stop loss order 100 pips to open any of their trade. It acheve your destination even without seeking any developer or EA career and even better, because if you close the Meta Trader Stop Loss application still be active, but if you use the consultant who will stop when closing the Meta Trader.

WDholic
2012-09-27, 01:46 PM
may be you can try this EA
https://indian-forex.com/showthread.php?16886-EA-assistant-for-alarm-and-CUT-at-target-profit&p=1092589#post1092589

WDholic
2012-09-27, 01:52 PM
maybe you can try this simple assintant EA
hope it can help you

click here (https://indian-forex.com/showthread.php?16886-EA-assistant-for-alarm-and-CUT-at-target-profit&p=1092589#post1092589)

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 09:42 AM
यह एक विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार आप सिर्फ 100 pips की एक बंद नुकसान डाल दिया जब आप अपने व्यापार के किसी भी खोल सकते हैं की जरूरत नहीं है. यह प्रोग्रामर के लिए खोज या किसी भी EA चलाने के बिना वास्तव में अपने लक्ष्य acheve और यह और भी बेहतर है क्योंकि अगर आप बंद अपने मेटा व्यापारी आवेदन बंद करो हानि अभी भी सक्रिय हो सकता है, लेकिन यदि आप विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार का इस्तेमाल किया यह काम कर रहा है एक बार आप अपने मेटा व्यापारी बंद बंद हो जाएगा.

zahidahsan
2013-03-28, 10:23 AM
brother ase k leay ap ke kasi EA ke zaroret nahi han ap na menul trade lagney han to un ke tp yani take profit 100 pips tack laga dean trade 100 pipis par price aney k bad automaticaly cut jaean gay ase k leay exepert ke zaroret nahi ha aure expert man bhe ap take profit ko barha aure kam kar sakty han jasy ka net scalper v2 EA ha.

51fctn
2013-04-13, 10:21 PM
dear brother i agree with you apny bulkul theak keha hai app ko kese bi asy robot yah ea ki zurart nhe jo app ki trad ko 100 pips pay closs ker day as say to best hai app stop loss use ker lo as say app ko zada profit ho sakta hi. yah buhat simple hai. app just apna stop loss or take profit ko use kery kay trad kay as say app apny profit or loss ko locked ker daty hai yah app ko zada loss say safe rekhta hai.

nayeem01715
2013-04-17, 08:45 AM
it's easy, you simply established the cease loss and also carry revenue for your buying and selling along with if you want to fastener the revenue you may work with trailing cease loss. it's good just to save some revenue prior to a pattern proceed returning along with resistant to the order.

long
2013-04-21, 05:04 PM
This all possibal with mt4 and mt5 than why are you loking for programming we can did it by using meta trad tools now more automatkli.

beamsteam
2013-05-04, 10:19 AM
This all possible with MT4 without programming than why are youlooking for programming we can did it by using meta trader tools.now a days a new version of MT5 is also available.

hiqbaleee
2013-05-04, 10:22 AM
I think , The Partial Close EA helps you manage your Take Profit levels by allowing you to close portions of your trade at different Take Profit levels. This new percentage allocation (or "split close") option permits traders to create up to four Take Profit levels with a customizable percent of trade closed as each profit level is reached.

For example, a trader placing a 10 lot trade can use the Partial Close EA to scale out of the position. With a maximum of 4 take profit levels, a trader could, for example:
At 10 points profit, close 10%
At 15 points profit, close 50%
At 25 points profit, close 20%
At 35 points profit, close 100% of the remaining position
The EA also has the ability to update the stop loss*

kaip1
2013-05-09, 11:16 AM
to 14 feet in early July and producing heavily. Their flowers tell of another huge total cropand the wonderfully sweet, rich (indescribable!) taste of these beans, the lettuce, carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, melons, etc. shouts the greater story of an end to

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 05:33 PM
I know that however once it'll create that automatic it'll be higher as i will be able to will sleep safely whereas I'm positive it'll lock my loss...........

abdulla
2013-05-20, 05:42 PM
It's really simple, just stop the damage that can be used as well "profit" on your shop next to the need to consolidate your income collection trailing stop loss really a very good idea to avoid wasting a lot of income than the formula results in addition to the deduction of the purchase.

Zxuzx77
2013-05-20, 09:07 PM
very true sir, in this trade if we will use the EA will be able to do this with a better trade again,
because EA is a robot that will be able to make this trade automatically and can I do in a safe manner at all
so this will be all I can do well in this trade

mansal
2013-07-21, 04:44 PM
as I know, to use a EA or trailing stop your computer should always connect to the internet and you always open a trading platform, unless you use the services of VPS. therefore, if only to close the position automatically once it reaches 100 pips then just plug the TP of 100 pips, so you do not need an EA, and you also may leave the position after +20 pips profit and plug +1 pips SL.

razia86
2013-07-23, 05:21 PM
you just set your stop loss and also "take profit" at your trading and if you want to lock your profit then you can use trailing stop loss and it is good to save some profit before the trend move back and against the order...its my opinion

Ali 123
2013-08-12, 02:06 PM
My friend I advise you not to rely on automated trading Awaltvkir Believe me, it is not much to avoid any quick movements and surprise in the market and we have to be programmed with
high accuracy so as not to mistake in closing the stop-loss orders do not disagree with No need advisor can only put a stop loss order 100 pips to open any of their trade. It acheve your destination even
without seeking any developer or EA career and even better, because if you close the Meta Trader Stop Loss application still be active, but if you use the consultant who will sto

ABUZAR
2013-08-17, 03:40 PM
brother ase k leay ap ke kasi EA ke zaroret nahi han ap na menul trade lagney han to un ke tp yani take profit 100 pips tack laga dean trade 100 pipis par price aney k bad automaticaly
cut jaean gay ase k leay exepert ke zaroret nahi ha aure expert man bhe ap take profit ko bar It's really simple, just stop the damage that can be used as well "profit" on your shop next to the
need to consolidate your income collection trailing stop loss really a very good idea to avoid wasting a lot of income than the formula results

rudi sriyanto
2013-08-27, 01:40 PM
as i recognize, to utilise a ea or trailing stop your pc ought to forever connect to the web and you forever open a trading platform, unless you employ the services of vps. so, only when to shut the positioning automatically once it reaches 100 pips then simply plug the tp of 100 pips, this means you don't want an ea, and you conjointly could leave the positioning when +20 pips profit and plug +1 pips sl.

razia86
2013-08-27, 02:36 PM
brother i think this does not need an expert advisor you just can put a stop loss of 100 pips when you open any of your trade. This will acheve your goal exactly without searching for programmer or running any EA and it is even better because if you close your meta trader application Stop Loss will still be active but if you used Expert Advisor it will stop working once you closed your Meta Trader........my opinion....

Endeye
2013-09-01, 08:54 PM
100 pips it too far for SL or TP, it is not effective for EA, because the EA will use more margin if you trade in minus floating. It's best to set TP or SL in EA 10-20 pips only, due to be executed quickly and does not make your margin in dangerous.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 02:05 PM
mere khayal me bro aap ko kisi EA ya robot ki zrurat nahi jo aap ki trade -100 pips pr close kr de,ap is se acha stop loss use kro ,or sath stop trailing b is se ap ki trade km se km profit to de gi aap ko,or ap over all profit me b raho ghay

2020-12-15, 05:19 PM
मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

Merabnoor123
2020-12-31, 12:32 PM
mere khayal me bro aap ko kisi EA ya robot ki zrurat nahi jo aap ki trade -100 pips pr close kr de,ap is se acha stop loss use kro ,or sath stop trailing b is se ap ki trade km se km profit to de gi aap ko,or ap over all profit me b raho ghay